PDA

View Full Version : Forex Tips That Can Save You Money!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ForexCepat
2012-10-24, 08:03 PM
When trading with Forex, there is always the possibility that you can lose a lot of money, especially if you are not educated on the topic. Here, you will find safe trading tips.

Try to focus on low risk, high gain trades. There's such a thing as an unacceptable loss and an acceptable loss. Make sure you learn the difference. Never remove your stops or limits once trading begins. If you do not focus, you can lose all of your money. Do not get yourself into a position to lose, stay ahead.

Employ the scalping method if you want to change your strategy in Forex. Scalping is a very short term trading technique.

News about the Forex markets is almost limitless and can be found 24 hours a day. You can find it on cable news, the Internet and social media sites. The information is everywhere. This is because when talking about money, you do not want to be left out on what is happening.

You should remember to NEVER trade based on your emotions. The strong emotions that run wild while trading, like panic, anger, or excitement, can cause you to make poor decisions. Create long term goals and plans so you can succeed in trading.

When you're new to Forex, one of the first things you'll want to decide is the time frame you'd like to trade in. In order to move your trades as quickly as possible, utilize the hourly and quarter hour chart as a way to exit from your position. To scalp, you would use five or ten minute charts and leave positions within minutes of opening them.

Put each day's Forex charts and hourly data to work for you. Modern technology and communication devices have made it easy to track and chart Forex down to every quarter hour interval. These short term charts can vary so much that it is hard to see any trends. Try and trade in longer cycles for a safer method.

Watch the market yourself. While software simplifies a lot of the trading process, it is not infallible. A software system can help you sort out the numbers, but count on your own common sense for the final decision.

Try and learn how to evaluate the market, so that you can make better trades. Learning how to analyze the markets, and making trading decisions on your own, is the sole path to success in Forex markets.

There are many aspects to trading that are important to learn, such as Fibonacci levels. Fibonacci levels give calculations and numbers that can help you in deciding when to trade. Doing so can even assist you in setting up an exit point.

In fact, most of the time this is the exact opposite of what you should in fact do. You can avoid impulses by having a plan.

Over time, maybe you'll have enough knowledge about the Forex market to attempt to earn larger profits. Right now, however, just focus on putting these few tips to use to make a little extra money.

Learn Forex With Us Today, Now everyone can trade http://forexcepat.com/id/smile1.png
==> ForexCepat.com (http://forexcepat.com)

To Your Forex Success,
ForexCepat Team

SeoHyun
2012-10-24, 10:25 PM
I want to ask a question to you, you said that we have to try low risk but high gain, I want to know how we can do that, because its hard for me to find that way. Because in generally, forex trading is high risk and high reward bussiness. :)

mondemonde
2012-10-25, 06:11 AM
When trading with Forex, there is always the possibility that you can lose a lot of money, especially if you are not educated on the topic. Here, you will find safe trading tips.

Try to focus on low risk, high gain trades. There's such a thing as an unacceptable loss and an acceptable loss. Make sure you learn the difference. Never remove your stops or limits once trading begins. If you do not focus, you can lose all of your money. Do not get yourself into a position to lose, stay ahead.

Employ the scalping method if you want to change your strategy in Forex. Scalping is a very short term trading technique.

News about the Forex markets is almost limitless and can be found 24 hours a day. You can find it on cable news, the Internet and social media sites. The information is everywhere. This is because when talking about money, you do not want to be left out on what is happening.

You should remember to NEVER trade based on your emotions. The strong emotions that run wild while trading, like panic, anger, or excitement, can cause you to make poor decisions. Create long term goals and plans so you can succeed in trading.

When you're new to Forex, one of the first things you'll want to decide is the time frame you'd like to trade in. In order to move your trades as quickly as possible, utilize the hourly and quarter hour chart as a way to exit from your position. To scalp, you would use five or ten minute charts and leave positions within minutes of opening them.

Put each day's Forex charts and hourly data to work for you. Modern technology and communication devices have made it easy to track and chart Forex down to every quarter hour interval. These short term charts can vary so much that it is hard to see any trends. Try and trade in longer cycles for a safer method.

Watch the market yourself. While software simplifies a lot of the trading process, it is not infallible. A software system can help you sort out the numbers, but count on your own common sense for the final decision.

Try and learn how to evaluate the market, so that you can make better trades. Learning how to analyze the markets, and making trading decisions on your own, is the sole path to success in Forex markets.

There are many aspects to trading that are important to learn, such as Fibonacci levels. Fibonacci levels give calculations and numbers that can help you in deciding when to trade. Doing so can even assist you in setting up an exit point.

In fact, most of the time this is the exact opposite of what you should in fact do. You can avoid impulses by having a plan.

Over time, maybe you'll have enough knowledge about the Forex market to attempt to earn larger profits. Right now, however, just focus on putting these few tips to use to make a little extra money.

Learn Forex With Us Today, Now everyone can trade :yahoo:

To Your Forex Success,
ForexCepat Team
hi everybody,
thank you very much my friend for the great tips that are useful for beginners which I am one
good luck all members.

oreoluwa
2012-10-25, 06:43 AM
alright thanks very much for you analysis on how to trade and earn profit in the forex market and we all know that focus on lower risk makes all trader trade without emotion and fear so i think i will like to advise newbies to always trade without fear and emotion because thats is the best way to earn profit

raziul222
2012-10-25, 07:55 AM
Many people are curious about the currency markets, but they understandably don't want to lose money. It may seem very hard for some to get into. Invest your money wisely by demonstrating caution. Before you invest any money, learn more about the market. Stay up to date with the latest information. These tips will allow you to do so.
When you are new to the world of trading Forex, it is in your best interest to do so with a very small account. It allows you to begin trading, but limits the amount of money you can lose. While you may prefer to dive right in and start using an account that permits larger trades, it is possible to learn a lot in 12 months of analyzing the trades you have made and their profitability.

Never try to get revenge on the market; the market does not care about you. You need to keep a cool head when trading Forex. Otherwise, you can lose your shirt in the blink of an eye.

don1
2012-10-25, 05:56 PM
it is very good post thanks dear for this post.tell us a proper way to safe from a big risk and we get a big profit.
Forex is a very big risk and i think that we can not less this risk.if have you any way then share.

sofeenevu
2012-10-25, 06:58 PM
I am also agree with you. I think Fibonacci levels and news based trading can protect traders to facing huge losses and blow up from margin calls. I am always trying to ensure this two along with money management to protect my money

don1
2012-10-25, 10:02 PM
no one want to loss money and every man have wish to make a lot of profit.but on the other hand market do not tell you that it give you loss or profit in this way it is not a normal business it is very risky for all traders.

abnoman
2012-10-26, 12:49 AM
Dear , this very high risk place . but you have to control this fact . i was as like u. but now i have controlled my mind in forex . otherwise you will be loss . so please try to control you mind.

Thanks

oreoluwa
2012-10-26, 05:01 AM
yes i think i have been trying to focus on low risk and i think this is really going a better way in my direction to get the very best profit and be at the save side of the forex market so the more you risk lower amount of your equity the more you have your emotion at rest based on the very best way i understand the risk

marsya
2012-10-26, 05:30 AM
I am also agree with you. I think Fibonacci levels and news based trading can protect traders to facing huge losses and blow up from margin calls. I am always trying to ensure this two along with money management to protect my money
success rate is very low and few traders become successful at the end and most of the traders fail due to many reasons such as lack of education and analysis and lack of patience and discipline and absence of profitable trading plan and trader needs to overcome these problems to become a better trader .

Java
2012-10-26, 06:50 AM
but to be able to implement it the way we should be able to master ourselves in this trade is in progress,
if we can do this is probably the way you give we can use it and it would be useful for us all,
This way you are actually very good indeed,

fibo
2012-10-26, 07:16 AM
trading demo and real life is totally different ... yes .... I have won more than 50% of capital but i think I would never experienced that in real life at this moment. I'll look for more capital before I go into real live one... so what is the capital tat u guy would suggest.

SeoHyun
2012-10-26, 01:56 PM
but to be able to implement it the way we should be able to master ourselves in this trade is in progress,
if we can do this is probably the way you give we can use it and it would be useful for us all,
This way you are actually very good indeed,

Yes, it is, fully control our self to be a good trader and discipline to obey our trading rules is hard but we must do that in order to save our money and earn more money in this bussiness. And as we know money management is needed for us to be a professional traders :)

lulu50
2012-10-26, 02:23 PM
people use a lot of money trading these market and makeing some good trading effects that will make you understand where and how you can trade you are the best trader you could have in the market and know what you will always make some good strategies and understanding for the same.

ForexCepat
2012-11-19, 06:28 PM
If your ultimate goal is to trade blindly and hope for the best, there is a fairly good chance that you will be disappointment. Trading on the forex market is not the same as playing the lottery; on the other hand, it is ideal for investors who are willing to learn strategy and patience in their trades.

pooshpa
2012-11-19, 06:51 PM
main bhi ap ki baat sy agree krta ho k ager ap ky pass low risk hy to ap ko is main high gain kasy hoga is main yahi answer hy k ap ki trading skills kasi hain ap trade kasy krty ho or ap ka analyze kasa hy Forex ak risky business hy to sab sy pehly hamy is ko tackle krna zrori hy then is main ap ko high gain hoga or money bhi save ho gi

ranabilal
2012-11-19, 06:57 PM
yes i think i have been trying to focus on low risk and i think this is really going a better way in my direction to get the very best profit and be at the save side of the forex market so the more you risk.I am always trying to ensure this two along with money management to protect my money

sparvez
2012-11-19, 08:20 PM
well,I think best tips is for forex market at first you have to learn well,you have to understand well about trade then you have to control your emotion and you have to learn money management.

zam
2012-11-19, 08:22 PM
yes i think i have been trying to focus on low risk and i think this is really going a better way in my direction to get the very best profit and be at the save side of the forex market so the more you risk.I am always trying to ensure this two along with money management to protect my money

Forex trading is risky bussiness, and its much better if we reducing risk using money managemetn rules. Money management very helpfull for our account from margin call risk

oreoluwa
2012-11-20, 05:56 AM
I want to ask a question to you, you said that we have to try low risk but high gain, I want to know how we can do that, because its hard for me to find that way. Because in generally, forex trading is high risk and high reward bussiness. :)

well i think i can answer your question the best way to risk low and gain more is when you risk just 3 percent of your account and also set your stop lose to be 30 pips and make your take profit to be 50 or 60 that i think you risk little to gain more i just hope you understand this strategy and in case you need more information get back to me

mostafaaa39
2012-11-20, 07:43 PM
o ask a question to you, you said that we have to try low risk but high gain, I want to know how we can do that, because its hard for me to find that wa

Khan Mustafiz
2012-11-20, 07:45 PM
good ! thanks very much for you research on how to business and generate benefit in currency trading and we all know that concentrate on reduced danger creates all investor business without feelings and worry so i think i will like to recommend beginners to always business without worry and feelings because thats is the best way to generate benefit

oreoluwa
2012-11-23, 07:15 AM
alright thanks very much for your analysis and i will so much like to practice this analysis and see if i can be a able to focus on low risk and see if this can really help me get the very best numbers of pips i really wanted in the forex market and in case i need more information i shall get back to you

amit khanna
2012-11-23, 07:22 AM
very wonderful question asked,that we should try to do low risk and high gain traders,how ti identify them in the market.and market works on the principle of high risk high rewards.it is really very hard to choose to such trades.please reply

rianta
2012-11-23, 08:19 AM
to implement all of it is not easy, but because it is good and important tips once then we have to learn and try to get it. need a long time it is important we try to master it.

otang
2012-12-14, 05:24 PM
good ! thanks very much for you research on how to business and generate benefit in currency trading and we all know that concentrate on reduced danger creates all investor business without feelings and worry so i think i will like to recommend beginners to always business without worry and feelings because thats is the best way to generate benefit

if you look at the issue and discuss what you have to say about it how the business and generate profits in currency trading, and we all know that concentrates on the dangers of creating all the business diminished investor without feeling worried and so I thought I would like to recommend the beginner to the business without worrying constantly and feeling because thats the best way to generate benefits any trading system we have it all depends on money management that we do and our concept

pro2
2012-12-15, 08:43 AM
Earlier i used Fibonessi based trading strategy.Now i use pivot point to detect my trend.I think support and resistance based strategy is the best of all.I found it sometimes more useful.Which strategy do u follow to get more profit than incurring loss.

mustofa sulaiman
2012-12-15, 08:46 AM
i think the most important thing to save our money is a good money management sir .and don't forget about patiently skill .we should learning own mentality to earn huge profit by patience motion .

otang
2012-12-15, 10:28 AM
in my opinion if you ask about the purpose of using stop-loss, then i'll response to management my failures, if i have set the stop-loss then i will never fear any longer about Edge Contact so i can keep my business gently and examine agan my business latter... that's my opinion

ForexCepat
2012-12-16, 09:32 AM
Once you start making money, you should learn more about money management so that you keep on making money. You might be tempted to invest the money you make, which is a good thing. However, make sure you understand how to manage higher sums of money by minimizing your losses and maximizing the potential profits. http://forexcepat.com/if/wink1.gif

dewik79
2012-12-16, 12:21 PM

Learn Forex With Us Today, Now everyone can trade http://forexcepat.com/id/smile1.png

To Your Forex Success,
ForexCepat Team

Forex is not the place to save money, because forex is not a bank. You must correct your statement. The truth is, forex where we develop our capital, and it needs adequate skills. Forex where we strive to increase our income every time.

ruhanruh
2012-12-16, 12:23 PM
I want to ask a question to you, you said that we have to try low risk but high gain, I want to know how we can do that, because its hard for me to find that way. Because in generally, forex trading is high risk and high reward bussiness.

Right before starting to trade within the Forex industry, you need to practice having a demo account. Pick a broker who provides you a chance to generate a trial operate by using a practice account.

Md. Mominul Islam
2012-12-16, 12:25 PM
The research on how to business and generate benefit in currency trading and we all know that concentrate on reduced danger makes all investor business without feelings and worry so i think i will like to recommend beginners to always business without worry and feelings because that is the best way to generate benefit

otang
2012-12-16, 12:33 PM
Many people are curious about the currency markets, but they understandably don't want to lose money. It may seem very hard for some to get into. Invest your money wisely by demonstrating caution. Before you invest any money, learn more about the market. Stay up to date with the latest information. These tips will allow you to do so.
When you are new to the world of trading Forex, it is in your best interest to do so with a very small account. It allows you to begin trading, but limits the amount of money you can lose. While you may prefer to dive right in and start using an account that permits larger trades, it is possible to learn a lot in 12 months of analyzing the trades you have made and their profitability.

Never try to get revenge on the market; the market does not care about you. You need to keep a cool head when trading Forex. Otherwise, you can lose your shirt in the blink of an eye.
i am telling you best and best ways to trade dear without indicators you can not trade rightly because we have nothing without indicators and must read daily new indicators , and my personally suggestion for every one use fisher or macd, and rainbow and parabolic and ichimoku and heiken ashi if you choose rain bow then must use hiekn ashi candle and must macd also , dear the combination of different kind of indicator you will be success in this field i promise to you okay

bunty
2012-12-16, 02:02 PM
t is very good post thanks dear for this post.tell us a proper way to safe from a big risk and we get a big profit.Forex is a very big risk and i think that we can not less this risk.

staar
2012-12-16, 03:34 PM
Many people are curious about the currency markets, but they understandably don't want to lose money. It may seem very hard for some to get into.on the other hand market do not tell you that it give you loss or profit in this way it is not a normal business it is very risky for all traders.

fzm
2013-01-18, 10:52 PM
Very very good comments for forex trader. I think these suggestion is really helpful for trader especially for new begginers. I think we have to take patients in the learning and after learning and getting experience then we have to start the real trading.

kalim157
2013-01-19, 12:23 AM
you ask about the best tip that we save our money in forex . in forex there is no need to be a any tip to stop any loss . this market is so risky . in this market we do not know about the market trand. in few second a big margen lavel trade loss your money. one tip my view is a trade with small lavel and not greedy in forex trading.

usmanraza
2013-01-19, 08:16 PM
yes good tips forex ma money save karna ka laye ap najo be tips batyi ha muje bohat achi lagi ha forex ma har
trader ko in tips kozaror follow karna chayea ma ap ki tips ko zaroor follow karo gaya,,

mosabbal
2013-01-19, 09:10 PM
if you really want to be successful trader in forex, I think you should be able to have determination and specific target, in addition you can manage your account and well.

muna1982
2013-01-20, 07:11 AM
there is no way to avoid risk in forex trading. we have to face it every time and in every trade. we can keep it in minimum level by following some way in our trading like
1. big capital - it will support big floating loss until the trade become profitable.
2. keep trading volume in control.
3. wait to fully mature the trend and then enter in trade to get quick profit.

champy
2013-01-20, 10:27 AM
there is no way to avoid risk in forex trading. we have to face it every time and in every trade. we can keep it in minimum level by following some way in our trading like
1. big capital - it will support big floating loss until the trade become profitable.
2. keep trading volume in control.
3. wait to fully mature the trend and then enter in trade to get quick profit.
and i want to say that now a days the long term tradings is difficult and mostly the market moves against you so you are unable to do the well tradings in the market and we should not hold the negative trade for long time.

SamMas
2013-01-20, 12:08 PM

To Your Forex Success,
ForexCepat Team

Forex trading must consider several factors, including the techniques of fundamental analysis and market strategy, psychology, candlestick analysis, money management, discipline time, and no less important is the focus on money market

umair222
2013-01-20, 01:25 PM
it is very excellent publish thanks special for this publish.tell us a appropriate way to resistant to a big danger and we get a big benefit.
Forex is a very big danger and i think that we can not less this danger.if have you any way then discuss.

Roddexx
2013-01-20, 04:53 PM

I like scalping. but i often loss due to wrong predictions. scalping was indeed can be a way to get a quick profit but also very risky to the loss.

alamin
2013-01-20, 04:57 PM
Definitely Forex tips can save us money. we can understand business rules. And we can learn good strategies that can save us money and you can earn big capital. So it is the best way to learn.

m.ikram
2013-01-20, 05:15 PM
trading maen apni money ko save karny k liye aap ko market k sath touch rehna bohat zarori hy or es k trend ko samjhna bi bohat zarori hy. es k sath sath apny emotions ko control maen rakh k trading karen.

pelotrader
2013-01-20, 07:04 PM
Friends of good information, forexcepat.com
I'll try to tough your website if there is an interesting addition to this.

This is a form of basic forex education. so do not forget it

ahmedelsanhoury
2013-01-21, 10:58 AM
Before you invest any money, learn more about the market. Stay up to date with the latest information. These tips will allow you to do so.
@>-

usmanraza
2013-01-21, 12:46 PM
good post ma ap ki post lo study kayea ha aur muje lagta ha ka ap ki in bateo ka follow kar ka hum apni money ko save
kar sakte ha forex risky business ha jis ma loos ka chance zaydea ha but forex sa hum thori sa mhnat sa earn be acha
kar sakte ha

atmin
2013-01-21, 08:47 PM
Before you invest any money, learn more about the market. Stay up to date with the latest information. These tips will allow you to do so.
@>-

cool, but if up to 12 months of what not too take a long time the master

abiodun
2013-01-22, 05:23 AM
okay i need to practice this in my demo trading to know the next way to go in making the profit out of this strategy and in case i need more information i shall get back to you and i also wish you best in trading

oreoluwa
2013-01-22, 07:33 AM
yes i think i have to agree with you that in other to be at the safe side we just have to focus on a low risk and with low risk we an always be at the safe side of the forex market based on my opinion

pro2
2013-01-22, 08:58 AM
Too find out low risk but high risk is not an easy task i think.It is not easy to detect a market trend then how one can be sure about low risk but high gain.Pls discuss your logic about this topic.What strategy or method do u use to find that.Pls share

barikahalah
2013-01-22, 10:30 AM
I tried using to go back although riskier in the united states, as we do, you realize which you mentioned which you wished to request, it really is hard for me to get a way to hold a very good scalp. In case trading needs. In any other case, it is possible to lose your current shirt in a very few seconds. Get 2 resource efficiency operations associated with dollars to attempt to ensure that there isn't any damage, and so seek to command an individual.

Thanks.

newjobatlast
2013-01-22, 10:43 AM
@>-

You really know what you're saying and i am impressed, we should stay around the latest news, analyze the news alone and later with colleagues, compare and contrast every trading plan you have per day with other traders before taking a position in the market. this is very important.

umair222
2013-01-22, 10:50 AM
yes good thanks very much for you research on how to business and generate benefit in currency dealing and we all know that concentrate on reduced danger creates all investor business without feelings and worry so i think i will like to recommend beginners to always business without worry and feelings because thats is the best way to generate benefit.When you are new to the globe of dealing Forex, it is in your best attention to do so with a very little consideration. It allows you to begin dealing, but boundaries the cash you can reduce. While you may want to jump right in and begin using an consideration that allows bigger deals, it is possible to understand a lot in 12 several weeks of assessing the deals you have created and their success.

sumsam
2013-01-24, 09:12 AM
no emotion and anxiety so I think I would like to recommend beginners always business ... we all know that focusing on risk reduction make all investment firms ... thank you very much for your business how to research and create an interest in currency trading

umair222
2013-01-24, 10:28 AM
Many people are inquisitive about currency trading, but they naturally don't want to reduce cash. It may seem very difficult for some to get into. Spend your cash smartly by indicating warning. Before you invest any cash, discover more about the industry. Remain up up to now with the newest details. These guidelines will allow you to do so.When you are new to the globe of dealing Forex, it is in your best attention to do so with a very small consideration. It allows you to start dealing, but boundaries the cash you can reduce. While you may want to jump right in and start using an consideration that allows bigger deals, it is possible to understand a lot in 12 several weeks of assessing the deals you have made and their success.

bombastic
2013-01-24, 12:49 PM
I'd love to get tips to read forex news. because I know that the news of forex highly influence the price, but I do not know where I can get forex news quickly, and how to properly read forex news.

muddassir
2013-01-24, 12:49 PM
ठीक बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद आप कैसे व्यापार करने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में मुनाफा कमाने के लिए और विश्लेषण के लिए हम सब भावनाओं और डर है तो मुझे लगता है कि मैं करने के लिए newbies को सलाह देने के लिए हमेशा डर के बिना व्यापार की तरह होगा बिना पता है कि कम जोखिम पर ध्यान केंद्रित है कि सभी व्यापारी व्यापार करता है औरभावना क्योंकि Thats के लिए लाभ कमाने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका है

dejaplux
2013-01-24, 04:41 PM
I agree with you that some of the information given to the trader to save costs is an effort that must dlakukan by each trader to save the capital of the margin call so the trader will have far more opportunities to profit. What about your opinion and give feedback on my opinion is do you agree?

samsuddin.bepari
2013-01-25, 09:54 PM
I would like to receive tips Devisennachrichten to read, because I know that love, and high-quality news foreign currency price, but I cannot, where I can quickly and Devisennachrichten Devisennachrichten read correctly.

abdosoft
2013-01-27, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately, the new traders often fall for the line "scalping is easy and you can make $$$$ by doing this". In order to scalp effectively, you must have prior trading experience on a live account..without which you are going to end up losing $ rather than scalping anything..

ahmad786
2013-01-27, 08:50 PM
i think a good advice to save our money in Forex. for more secure my money in Forex trading i use insurance to my deposit , i use breakeven trading which give me guarantee full return to my deposit.

pakdeden
2013-01-27, 09:53 PM
try to use money management for forex transactions, take a position with right moment, have a stop loss if we worry was wrong when open, minimize lose can be more safety for your account

shahbaz123
2013-01-27, 09:57 PM
yes, forex tip also can save your moneybecause if you have not not information about forex trading then you loss the money and not take money but forex tips can you rich person and help you.

advance
2013-01-27, 10:07 PM
nice and good tips are sharing. i also feel that if you have the less risk and high reward then you can make a good amount of returns from forex. trading is easy business but it need some basic analysis and strong money management rules so you can save your money and profit is high.

cool111
2013-01-28, 10:20 AM
Many people are inquisitive about currency dealing, but they naturally don't want to reduce cash. It may seem very difficult for some to get into. Spend your cash smartly by indicating warning. Before you invest any cash, discover more about the industry. Remain up up to now with the newest details. These guidelines will allow you to do so.
When you are new to the globe of dealing Forex, it is in your best attention to do so with a very small consideration.

sehatx
2013-01-28, 07:12 PM
limits the amount of money you can lose. While you may prefer to dive right in and start using an account that permits larger trades, you are new to the world of trading Forex, it is in your best interest to do so with a very small account. It allows you to begin trading,

pedrofx
2013-01-28, 10:36 PM
we simply ought to try and do low risk and high gain traders, how ti establish them within the market.
and market works inside the principle of high risk high rewards. it is absolutely terribly an effort to elect to such trader

hadidbd1
2013-02-28, 06:51 PM
Forex trading requirement consider several factors, plus the techniques of fundamental analysis and advertise strategy, psychology, candlestick analysis, money management, prepare period, and rejection fewer significant is the focus on money advertise.

Avenger
2013-03-01, 12:51 AM
success rate is very low and few investors become successful at the end and most of the investors fail due to many reasons such as deficiency of education and research and deficiency of tolerance and self-discipline and lack of successful software system and investor needs to get over these problems to become a better investor .

hadidbd1
2013-03-01, 02:15 PM
I tried using to depart back although riskier in the united states, as we fix, you realize which you mentioned which you wished to application, it really is rigorously in lieu of me to become a way to manage a very pleasant scalp. Happening state of affairs trading needs. Happening at all other state of affairs, it is viable to lose your current shirt in a very little seconds. Get 2 resource efficiency operations associated with dollars to attempt to ensure with the intention of here isn't at all hurt, and so seek to expertise an personality.

wasimanjum
2013-03-01, 04:07 PM
in forex trading i would like to tell you about some stratigies which will reduce the risk of losing money and you become a profit man ist of all you should trade with small amount nad you should only trade with minimum amount after that you are not greedy for earning the money it saves you

Localadclick Pk
2013-03-01, 05:27 PM
hmm thanks your tips are good and useful i will remember these tips and take it in my mind while trading these tips are good specially for new comers in forex if they follow this they will get benefit

chusnulhakim
2013-03-02, 02:21 AM
I want to add one point, namely DISCIPLINE
in my opinion, discipline is necessary. so that we do not carry our emotions ..

fuzail
2013-03-02, 10:21 AM
Forex Tips That Can Save You Money! Of-course Tips is more help in people.Forex trading is important is more tips.
1.To first honest.
2.Good knowledge

runu
2013-03-04, 08:47 AM
it is really ample flier thanks privy for this spot.swan us a right way to uninjured from a big attempt and we get a big acquire.
Forex is a real big try and i believe that we can not less this seek.if jazz you any way then deal.

ahmedreda
2013-03-05, 01:51 PM

To Your Forex Success,
ForexCepat Team

good informations.

i hope from all members to post new information like this.that will be useful for beginner traders like me i hope that . i think spend our time in forums will be good to learn new information about forex trading . the indain forex forum helped me so much .

s.alam
2013-03-10, 07:27 PM
I am furthermore allow with you. I think Fibonacci levels and news based trading can save from harm traders to facing gigantic losses and blow up from margin calls. I am for ever and a day frustrating to ensure this two along with money management to save from harm my money..........!!!!!!!!!!

dedist
2013-03-10, 10:45 PM

[b][color=blue]

Those two actually contradict, scalping is not low risk high gain trade.
Anyway I hope you can give example of low risk high gain trades, give advice without specific examples are not useful.

new93
2013-03-10, 10:53 PM
Superb information and up to the mark !
That's what I was looking for and finally my search ends here :) All points are important and really helpful .

samanta
2013-03-10, 11:05 PM
At first thank you for the nice and helpful post. Actually Forex is the world's largest trading platform and it has the significant risk of loss along with the huge chance of maximum profit. So to be successful in this trading platform we have to be strategic and should control our emotion. Emotion can lead us to loss. So we should create a strong command over the emotion. We have to keep this in our mind that knowledge is the power, so we have to keep enough knowledge on Forex. It develops our trading quality and makes us skillful. Proper analysis is also an important thing in Forex because success depends on the proper market analysis. Thank you once again for the nice post.

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-11, 12:04 AM
thank u so much i,m agree with you it,s better for me thankx alot

malik
2013-03-11, 12:45 AM
Bohot achay tips hain bhai is thread main aur aik trader kay kamyaab hony kay liye ye tips enough hain agar in ko follow kar liye jay kion kay is thread main aap kay saray technical aur psychological issues ko discuss kiya gaya hay.

asifanayat
2013-03-19, 06:36 PM
Forex financial kafi risky business hai ager app k pass ziyada capital hai tou app market mein loss
nahi krwa saktey balkey app ko profit he hota hai our app ko long term strategy use krni chahiye
eis sey app loss mein nahi jaa saktey

miansajad
2013-03-19, 10:14 PM
If you are new to Forex dealing then the Forex dealing guidelines surrounded will help you win and enjoy forex dealing success - let's take a look at them.

These 4 essential Forex dealing guidelines are in no particular order of significance there all important!

1. Don't Believe in Forex dealing spiders or Professional Advisors

These are a assured way to lose your money easily. Nave and selfish investors buying thinking they are going to get a prolonged income for one $ 100 or so - it looks to good to be true and it is. Avoid these cheap create money fast techniques and do it on your own.

2. Understand Specialized Analysis

You can figure out how to business in Forex dealing easily, so create sure you get the right knowledge. By far the most time effective way to business is to use Forex dealing maps and basically follow the reality of price change as it happens on the graph, this may sound easy but prices pattern and if you can figure out how to business these styles, you can basically secure into them and hold them for big earnings.

It should 0nly take a few weeks to put a solid Forex dealing technique together and then you can begin to create big earnings in 30 minutes or less per day.

3. Keep Your Program Simple

Your system should only involve graph support and level of resistance and a few verifying indictors. Never create your body complex or it will break, in an possibilities based market like Forex dealing, easy techniques are more solid so always keep your technique easy.

4. Don't Over Take advantage of Your Account

You can get leverage of up to 400:1 with most agents but don't use it all! Beginner investors should use 10:1 highest possible leverage and even after they become experienced, they never use all the leverage provided to them. Over utilizing ruins more records than any other single reason.

konyeng
2013-03-20, 12:52 PM
thank you for sharing the tips to the beginner like me i think scalping is my method and i love it because you can turn 100 for a month just by long term trading but you can turn 100$ just by a day by scalping

ahmeddd22
2013-03-20, 06:09 PM
this very high risk place . but you have to control this fact . i was as like u. but now i have controlled my mind in forex

ahmedreda
2013-03-20, 06:57 PM
good information man thanks so much . i think information like this will be perfect advice for any one want know how to trade in forex. i think using forum to learn this job will be the most successful way to learn and to earn money and start invest in forex.

maaado
2013-03-24, 06:59 PM
I enjoyed reading the topic Forex Tips That Can Save You Money!
Thank you for the information
my best regards

agus3049
2013-03-24, 08:20 PM
we know every traders that forex trading is very profitable but very risky to us,if we have know good trading knowledge and good trading strategy about forex trading market,so we can make profit by forex trading.. one thing i always do to save my money is always withdraw my profit everyday

lishader
2013-04-08, 06:33 PM
so great toppic, I think emotions are natural and really hard to control it we must learning how to control greed and fear we all have to choose a time frame consistent with the system that we use is the advice

rauf3739
2013-04-08, 09:36 PM
Many people are curious about the currency markets, but they understandably don't want to lose money. It may seem very hard for some to get into. Invest your money wisely by demonstrating caution. Before you invest any money, learn more about the market. Stay up to date with the latest information. These tips will allow you to do so. When you are new to the world of trading Forex, it is in your best interest to do so with a very small account. It allows you to begin trading, but limits the amount of money you can lose.

forex blood
2013-04-08, 11:49 PM
Very informative post for all of us.I am agree to you that we must vanish emotion trading and must control on them.Money management and good knowledge is the only way to stay more in this business.

waqas1
2013-04-09, 01:21 PM
good tips i like yor all tips i am new in forex aur ap ki tips ko ma study kayea ha muje kafi achi lagi ha ma ap ki tips ko zaroor foolow karo gaya new mamber ko in tips ko study karna chayea

ashvi
2013-04-09, 01:23 PM
Some of the nice tips given by the thread starter. I would like to focus on entering the trade only after analyzing the forex market and then using the proper money and risk management in the trade is very much essential to be profitable.

Looser
2013-04-09, 03:02 PM
to save your money and make profits from the forex market you should lower the risk of trading as much as you can by using a firm money management strategy, and this money management should be sutable to your account balance and trading strategy.

prabu
2013-04-09, 06:04 PM
thanks for the enlightenment about forex trading the right way despite my experience and observation that direct trading is not as easy as we receive lessons and training because of the direct trading price changes that occur are psychologically very disturbing mentality as trader

m2ndsrokk
2013-04-09, 07:16 PM
yes many trader losing their money here,,,their cant hold their self to wait until they has ready to real trading on the market....they thought,,,,trading is something easy to do....just determine whether the market would up or down,,,,just that,,,,then with that perception they will losing their money in the cruel market

hamzashakeel
2013-04-10, 08:49 AM
if you want to save your money then try to use proper trading plan and also money management to to get profit and also save your money and account if you are a good trader then no doubt you get good profit in few days.

joynan
2013-04-10, 09:03 AM
I think that if your have successful trading tips, so you can do save your investing amount in forex maret, and you can do good earn in forex market. So now my have good trading tips in forx market, and it is for now i can do some earn in market and i can do save my investing amount in forex market. So trading tips is very good helpful for all trader in forex market.

waqas1
2013-04-12, 06:01 PM
yes u are absoulatly right money save karna ka laye ap na achi tips batyei ha muje ap ki post bohat achi lagi ha ma ap ki tips ko zaror follow karo gaya money save karna forex ma acha bate ha

shivendra
2013-04-13, 06:38 PM
Bohot achay tips hain bhai is thread main aur aik trader kay kamyaab hony kay liye ye tips enough hain agar in ko follow kar liye jay kion kay is thread main aap kay saray technical aur psychological issues ko discuss kiya gaya hay.

haan ji iss tread se new member ko kafi kuch pata chala new member isse bahut kuch sheekh liy hain bahut achi baat hai . mai bhi isss tread bahut kuch jana hun .

Liaba
2013-04-13, 06:39 PM
news based trading can protect traders to facing huge losses and blow up from margin calls. I am always trying to ensure this two along with money management to protect my money

saqib4242
2013-04-13, 06:51 PM
je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ak both nice company han je han forex tarde ma un malomat say hum ko both mofeed han or hum

m2ndsrokk
2013-04-13, 07:23 PM
the best thing to do to safe our money is use risk and money management.....that two thing will safe our money in forex trading...it will help us from margin call because we has counting how much we will get and how much we will loss....so we never worried about our position anymore when we make a trade

princeua
2013-04-13, 07:25 PM
Thank you for these tips that are very useful, but the new traders in the market that does not use a large margin or capital great because this is less strong movement in the market is leading to the loss of money with ease

davy2
2013-04-13, 08:41 PM
There are some tips that i can know that can really helps when it comes to having you savings in the money that you have there are some of the broker that charge more spread that is require soo you have to do that and look for cheapest way you can get your money to the broker

Sara Khan
2013-04-13, 10:00 PM
Hama hamārē pāsa paisā surakṣita karanē kē li'ē ēka vidēśī mudrā vyāpārī kē rūpa mēṁ kara sakatē haiṁ sabasē acchā kadama acchā dhana prabandhana, anuśāsana aura sthiratā kē sātha kyā karanā hai. Maiṁ kyōṅki maiṁ paisē prabandhana pahalē sē hī dhana kā nivēśa kē vikāsa kē li'ē mahatvapūrṇa bhūmikā nibhā'ī thī ki sābita kiyā hai kā kahanā hai ki

konyeng
2013-04-13, 10:38 PM
if you want to save your money then try to use proper trading plan and also money management to to get profit and also save your money and account if you are a good trader then no doubt you get good profit in few days.

good money managemnt help us to profit even we have bad trading method but if we have good money managemtn then the money would be grow slowly so it hink money management is the core of profit

saim ali
2013-04-14, 01:06 AM
yes the forex tips can save the money if the man can follow the useful tips about the forex trading and can well know about these trading man can earn from the trading and save the money from loss.

Sara Khan
2013-04-14, 06:27 PM
yes the forex tips can save the money if the man can follow the useful tips about the forex trading and can well know about these trading man can earn from the trading and save the money from loss.

tips from me in order to save money you've invested, you should still use a disciplined money management discipline, avoid opening a position as a whisper will actually hurt, it is advisable to open a position that has the volume (lot) in accordance with the management of money, then set TP and SL

sobuj85
2013-04-14, 06:47 PM
When you are new to the globe of dealing Currency trading, it is in your best attention to do so with a very little consideration. It allows you to begin dealing, but boundaries the cash you can reduce. While you may want to jump right in and begin using an consideration that allows bigger deals, it is possible to understand a lot in 12 several weeks of examining the deals you have created and their productivity.

wabas
2013-04-22, 04:17 PM
money save karna forex ma zaori ha aur ap ki post ko study karne ka bad muje kafi kuch new learn ko mila ha ma forex ma zaror money save karo gaya

rubelbd
2013-04-25, 09:34 PM
I will like to commend beginners to continually problem with no apprehension and feelings as that's is the most excellent way to generate benefit.But produce trusty you understand how to get along top sums of money by minimizing your losses and maximizing the aptitude profits. Many make somewhere your home are strange on the order of the currency markets, but they reasonably don't like to lose money.

faizah
2013-04-25, 09:46 PM
Thanks very much for you analysis on how to company and produce advantage in forex dealing and we all know that focus on decreased risk makes all trader company without emotions and fear so i think i will like to suggest newbies to trade without fear and emotions because thats is the best way to produce benefit.

kuku9088
2013-04-26, 07:46 PM
The best of trading is day trade or short trade in this way you have more chances of profit and if you use stop loss and take profit then more better.

kaledj007
2013-04-26, 07:52 PM
thank you bro for this post ,,, hope you successful trading

cicgojra
2013-04-26, 11:41 PM
Thanks my dear for this post as it is very good.so tell us a proper way to safe from a big risk sothat we get big earning.as forex is risky business and i think we can not decrease this risk. if you have any tips then share plz.

kabeer
2013-04-27, 08:53 AM
मैं अपने पैसे को बचाने के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात यह है कि एक अच्छा पैसा प्रबंधन सर लगता है. और धैर्य कौशल के बारे में भूल नहीं है. हम धैर्य गति से भारी मुनाफा कमाने के लिए अपनी मानसिकता सीखने चाहिए

siblu30
2013-04-27, 10:08 AM
I feel that we are successful trading tips, so in March, foreign exchange, investment amount can be saved and it is or may be reported on the foreign exchange market. So now you are in the market for a good trading tips and now I can get some x-rays on the market because they can keep the amount invested in the foreign exchange market. So, trading tips, all traders in the forex market is a very good help.

faizah
2013-04-27, 10:41 AM
Once you start making money, you should learn more about control so that you keep on making money. You might be affected to get the money you make, which is a best part. However, make sure you comprehend how to handle greater quantities of money by decreasing your problems and improving the prospective income.

badla
2013-04-27, 11:08 PM
Thanks my dear for this post as it is very good.so tell us a proper way to safe from a big risk sotha

zahid farooqi
2013-04-27, 11:10 PM
it is very good post thanks dear for this post.tell us a proper way to safe from a big risk and we get a big profit.
Forex is a very big risk and i think that we can not less this risk.if have you any way then share.

kollanai
2013-04-27, 11:18 PM
thanks for the enlightenment about forex trading the right way despite my experience and observation that direct trading is not as easy as we receive lessons and training because of the direct trading price changes that occur are psychologically very disturbing mentality as trader. thanks

wrex
2013-04-28, 06:42 AM

Try to find trading oportunities around big levels. Some 100SMA, or static sup res levels etc. And play trade with very tight top loss and wide target for profit. After 10 trades with this principle YOu wil be in significant gain. Best bounce are around 100SMA at daily charts. Best range is between 100 and 200 sma daily. etc.

aptx4869
2013-04-28, 08:09 AM
Thanks my dear for this post as it is very good.so tell us a proper way to safe from a big risk sothat we get big earning.as forex is risky business and i think we can not decrease this risk. if you have any tips then share plz.

We are trader absolutely need tips and advice to make our minds keep focus and discipline. If we are out of discipline usually make lack on patience and bring us to becoming greedy. That was very help for many trader who are involved the market everyday. Usually for scalper and intra day trader. Cause they are usually get stressed by market everyday.

fulltry
2013-04-28, 08:23 AM
yes may forex tips ko save karta ho tips ka ray say trading bhi karta ho is say mujhe kaif hota hay is karobar may new ho is liye tips mary liye buht important hay

shafi
2013-04-28, 08:51 AM
I like the EUR/USD currency pair because it is not too volatile and it has a good ip movement. The EUR/USD currency pair has a oow pread and I get paid commission by my broker whn I live an account opened over night whichakes me to love the pair very much.

OK3
2013-04-28, 09:12 AM
yes dear ap nay bohat achi post ki hay or may ap ki baat say agree karta ho or money managment bi bohat zarori hay forex trading may is liya ap ko apni money ko ko dakhty howa trading karni chahyia or learning or experience hasil kar kay work karna chahyia takye ap ki money save ho jaye

badla
2013-04-28, 01:07 PM
The EUR/USD currency pair has a oow pread and I get paid commission by my broker whn I live an account opened over night .Forex Tips That Can Save You Money!

jama4206
2013-05-14, 04:11 PM
there are maby tips that save your money so let start first of all always use stop loss and take profit in your trade and aslo trilling stop and must have proepr trading plan and good money management to get good prfoiot.

goshee
2013-05-14, 04:14 PM
i am new bie in forex market and realy ispired by tips posted by senior members but now according to my experiance new by shoul make trade with very small acount dont scalping and hedging and should trade in long term planing with basic moving average so that you can earn slowly but safetly without risk,

muna1982
2013-05-14, 05:07 PM
nice tips and some are very much important in forex.we must follow the analysis of the market so that we can make profit from our trade. following signal will help us to make big profit and reduce the loss than to the random trading. we need to get expertise knowledge on many indicator so that we can study the market very well. their is no alternative of getting knowledge in forex.

jamal1
2013-05-14, 05:16 PM
I read your post properly.I think it helps a lot basically new comer in Forex trading.I also think don't be greedy in trading.

Zaheer
2013-05-14, 08:47 PM
Yes ye such ha ke forex bohat hi risky business ha jis main trading ke liye bohat hi experience or practice ke sath sath knowledge or news ka bhi pata hona zarori ha. forex trading main app ko best strategies use karni chahiyin or jab bi koi trad karin us main stop loss or take profit zaror use karin it is best thing in forex for save your money.

zam
2013-05-14, 09:16 PM
Always learning from experience trader can make us more prepare when we entering real account. With tips from expert trader, beside we get signal to trade, we can learn from them about to safe our account from margin call risk and minimzing our risk

salmansha
2013-05-14, 09:41 PM
It is a very good write-up, thanks dear for this notation. An effective strategy to inform us without risking a huge chance if we all received huge revenue.
Foreign currency is usually a very big chance if I am convinced that there is less concrete opportunities. In the event that you may have no way than writing.

fxstar
2013-05-14, 10:22 PM
i am see your site and picture but i am not seen the deposit only show loss and profit 1678 please tell me how much you invest for that profits also you use very low volumes and you earn that profits from 300 to 400 pips and your earning is less then 10 dollars from maximum trades

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-14, 11:09 PM
Forex tips hasil karny ka bahtreen tarika ye hy k app pahly iss ka demoo hasil karin aor us k bad agar ho saky to appp kisi experience person ko mil kar uss sy tips hasill kar sakty ho us k bad ap trading shoroo kar dein app ko khud hi tips milna shoroo ho jaen gy.

Subramaniam
2013-05-14, 11:50 PM
Saving our money doesn't mean to keep it/hold it even in minus until it changed to plus. saving our money here is more suitable with controlling our risk. and how to control our risk? absolutely by placing a stop loss.
I think stop loss is very important thing to define when we arrange a trading plan. in order to save our money from margin call.

dmfalkda
2013-05-15, 04:08 AM
For me I feel that we are successful trading tips, so in March, foreign exchange, investment amounts can be saved and it is or may be reported on the foreign exchange market. So now you are in the markets for a good trading tips and now I can get some x-rays on the market because they can keep the amounts invested in the foreign exchange market. So, trading tips, all traders in the forex market is a very great helps

Luky
2013-05-15, 04:16 AM
haris course of our advantage and be able to keep our capital in forex reserves and try to run over to the forex is not for profit and not to harm other people and if you can memnatu others.

babar
2013-05-15, 07:23 AM
mery bhai ap ny bilkul theek kaha ha forex tips ap ke money ko save krti ha aur hum ko is tips ko seekna chay ta ka hum bii apni money ko save kr saken

flowernight
2013-05-15, 08:13 AM
Saving our money doesn't mean to keep it/hold it even in minus until it changed to plus. saving our money here is more suitable with controlling our risk. and how to control our risk? absolutely by placing a stop loss.
I think stop loss is very important thing to define when we arrange a trading plan. in order to save our money from margin call.

I do also have same idea with you. When we hold our open position, even that was using small lot, it was not a good way to control our risk. That will only make we have bigger risk in the end. As trader, we must know that forex is business with risk factor and we must want accept the risk and loss when we make mistake in opening position. Our stop loss will surely help us much in this case.

shinji
2013-05-15, 08:27 AM
For me I feel that we are successful trading tips, so in March, foreign exchange, investment amounts can be saved and it is or may be reported on the foreign exchange market. So now you are in the markets for a good trading tips and now I can get some x-rays on the market because they can keep the amounts invested in the foreign exchange market. So, trading tips, all traders in the forex market is a very great helps
Well we can get success only when we have great knowledge, experience and all skill about Forex trading.Forex trading is great business.but only possible to earn when you try to learn each and everything about trading.

asif786
2013-05-16, 06:40 AM
Very useful post. ap ne kaha hy k small risk se ziyada profit earn ker skty hen. ye bahut hi difficult hey agar ap risk kam lain gey to profit bhi kam mile ga lakin ahesta ahesta ap ka profit barhta jae ga. es trah hy k tarder big loss se safe ho jata hy aor us ka thora thora profit increase ho kar big capital ban jata hy ak din.

naushadmalick
2013-05-16, 11:35 AM
As well as less difficult, when it comes to the safe side of the currency market of any, I'm willing to better way in revenue within our will to achieve their own this season it would've been trying to focus on low-risk I believe that I think, further, the number of shares with the excitement of its own with the rest on the basis of the simplest form the more you aware of the risk of the more current, the risk of individual

mandiri
2013-05-16, 12:37 PM
When you finally start off earning money, it is best to find out about manage so that you keep on earning money. You will be affected to obtain the funds anyone help make, that is a best part. On the other hand, you should definitely comprehend how to deal with increased amounts associated with funds simply by minimizing the issues along with increasing the particular potential income.

KORSEL
2013-05-16, 12:51 PM
When you finally start off earning money, it is best to find out about manage so that you keep on earning money. You will be affected to obtain the funds anyone help make, that is a best part. On the other hand, you should definitely comprehend how to deal with increased amounts associated with funds simply by minimizing the issues along with increasing the particular potential income.

I feel it in bisnisini we do not have to trade with using too focused on profit or making money in the trade, but how we in this trade will be better in the risk management and money management so it will be much more give us an advantage in this trade

Jobin
2013-05-16, 05:45 PM
Personally furthermore trust an individual. I believe Fibonacci levels in addition to announcement structured dealing could defend investors for you to experiencing massive loss in addition to magnify coming from perimeter message or calls. My business is always trying to assure that a pair of in addition to dollars supervision to shield my personal dollars coming from wonderful burning.

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 11:00 AM
no one wish to loss cash and each man have want to create lots of profit.but on the opposite hand market don't tell you that it provide you with loss or profit during this manner it's not a standard business it's terribly risky for all traders..............

sweat56
2013-05-17, 12:33 PM
Rather, it is a great write-up for this beautiful write up on toast. Tell us adequately protected from risk, and we can all get a huge advantage. Currency trading is usually very high risk, and I think people are less able to be at particular risk. In this case, perhaps, but after this operation.

babar
2013-05-17, 02:20 PM
jo bi is men bussines ka lay ata ha wo ya chata ha ka is men profit kamay aur loss se bachy tu is ka lay ap ko apny se senior se tips ly kr is men threading krni chay

kalam1234
2013-05-17, 02:22 PM
currency markets and everyone knows which target reduce danger can make just about all speculator industry devoid of sentiment and dread, Before you spend any money, learn more about industry. Continue to be up-to-date with all the latest info. Forex trading is really a very large danger and i do believe that individuals are unable to fewer this particular danger. if maybe you have in whatever way subsequently write about.

buxpir
2013-05-17, 02:24 PM
Ap kay liy tips yehi he ap ke mony save karnay kay lay kay ap hardwork kay sat koi asi harkat na karin kay jis se ap ko fida na no balkay ulta noqsan ho our ap success hasil na kar sakin.

tahirtaaha
2013-05-17, 03:04 PM
best tips yeh hai k aap support aur resistance ka bara khayal rakhna parta hai. ab support aur resistance aisi hai k aap higher time frame per structure ko check karte hai aur agar us jagah aap ko Fibonacci ration ke confluence mil jae to aap waha trade kar sakte ho .ya agar structure break ho jae to retest ka wait karo agar ho to buy next bar

Mustafijur
2013-05-17, 03:51 PM
Yes forex make quick money in short time for forex is world best business because like forex other business can not give you same result in same time. We can get money on forex trading with quickly because forex trading have a big price movement and quickly price movement everyday, but we need for have accurate strategy for style trading scalping or day trading if we want to save money from it.

babar
2013-05-17, 04:19 PM
yes forex tips ap ke money ko save kr skti ha kun ka agr ap ko tips ati hen tu ap ko zaida profit hota ha aur ap zaida kamaty hen hen jo ap ka lay acha ha

2013-05-17, 04:19 PM
thanks for sharing these valueable point for traders these points can significantly enhance the performance of a trader.thus every one must follow thse points one who wants to be successfull in forex market

simon12
2013-05-17, 05:08 PM
No one should have to burn the unexpected return of each production. But to give you a different course aims to explain the burning of much use, or could have used, it's a sign, so that the risk of an affair is not quite high enough on behalf of the seller.

prem26
2013-05-17, 05:29 PM
It is a very good article thank you expensive because of the application of this article. Tell us of a huge threat adequate access to safe and sound, in addition, we have a huge asset.
Forex trading can be a very big threat in addition to, I think, that we don't even less amount of this kind of threat. If you ever are in any way, and then discuss.

Amir khursheed
2013-05-17, 05:57 PM
you are right and The foreign exchange market for currency, which is also known as Forex, is a money making opportunity that anyone can take advantage of. The article below will help you learn how forex functions and what it takes to make money through trading foreign currencies.

If managed forex accounts are your preferred choice, make sure you exercise caution by investigating the various brokers before you decide on a company. Choose one that has been in the market for five years and performs well, especially if you are a beginner in this market.

If you want to add some variety to your usual Forex trading patterns, give scalping a try. The art of scalping requires executing loads of small time-frame trades and adding their earnings together.

Most successful forex traders will advice you to keep a journal of everything that you do. Keep track of all of your success as well as your failure. When you have such a record to review, you will have a better grasp of your past forex efforts, a useful tool for planning future trading and hopefully, an all-around more profitable trading experience.

Critical thinking skills are invaluable in the interpretation of all the data resources, so practice and learn critical thinking techniques on a regular basis. In order to be a successful forex trader, you need to be able to quickly and accurately synthesize information from multiple sources.

Use all the resources at your disposal, especially the Internet, to search and find out which Forex brokers you should trust and which you should stay away from. You can find out information about Forex on forums and message boards. Use this knowledge to choose a good broker so that you can avoid losing profits.

As was stated, you can buy, exchange, and trade globally in Forex. With patience and time, you can turn Forex into a source of profit.

luvestruck7
2013-05-17, 06:59 PM

To Your Forex Success,
ForexCepat Team

I always wish to do low risk and high rewarding trade but in front of terminal I loose my emotion and I do high risk trade some time I win and some time I loose which really hurt me, all those happening because I am still uneducated about Forex market.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-17, 07:16 PM

To Your Forex Success,
ForexCepat Team

very nice... good for newbie like me.. thanks budy

javed123
2013-05-17, 07:18 PM
A lot of people are usually curious about your currency markets, however they naturally tend not to wish to lose cash. It may seem very hard for most to get involved with. Invest your cash prudently through displaying extreme care. Prior to make investments any money, read more about the market. it is rather good article thanks dear due to this article. show a proper approach to safe and sound from the massive chance and also many of us have a massive earnings.

zewara
2013-05-17, 08:55 PM
we avoid as much as possible to get the "most traders" are. if we had done things differently, then surely the result will be different. avoid a lot of thinking to make a profit in a short time, because everything would need a long process.

jama4206
2013-05-17, 09:38 PM
there are many useful tips in forex trading but i can tell you some of them fiurst of all learn well and avoid greed and have good proper trading plan and good money managemnet is also god fpor profit.

abcdeforex
2013-05-17, 11:31 PM
everything mentioned in this thread is right, you must not make a trade under time limits and feeling emotional. It is usually asserted bad trades were being a result of anger,
and one more thing, don’t begin with exactly the same position every time, analyse the market industry and select how to open.

ahmeddd22
2013-05-19, 10:46 PM
It may seem very hard for some to get into. Invest your money wisely by demonstrating caution. Before you invest any money, learn more about the market. Stay up to date with the latest information. These tips will allow you to do so

kikong1
2013-05-19, 11:53 PM
This is a pretty good write-up love thank you for this summary. Tell us the right about the dangers of their huge protected, and most of us get massive revenues.
FX is a big risk, and I believe that nothing less is that a particular risk. If it be, but must then write.

GHOURI
2013-05-20, 01:37 AM
as my bro al ready told many good points regarding .. to safe money loss .. or it reduced the chance of losing money .... these point you may find very simple a common and it comes in your mind too but the these points have vita importance ...
i would say .... after some time we behave a casual way in the Forex trading ... that cause ... failure ..

sdawadawa
2013-05-20, 02:29 AM
The men bussines ka lay ata ha wo ya chata ha ka is men profite a kamay aur loss se bachys tu is ka lay ap ko apny se seniors se tips ly kr is men threading krnsi chays really !

Md.Moznu Ahmmed
2013-05-20, 06:26 AM
yes friend tips for the forex is much necessary to get success.The more folow the tips and analyse them the more you can be a skilled worker.By following the tips you can minimize your risks and loss.so we al should follow the tips provided by .

babar
2013-05-20, 08:24 AM
forex tips ap ke money ko save kr skti ha agr ap is achy tareeky se smj laty ho tu kun ka ya ap ka lay bhot zaruri hota ka ap pas forex krny ka bary m,en tips majod hon

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-20, 11:30 AM
hi everybody,
thank you very much my friend for the great tips that are useful for beginners which I am one
good luck all members.

ok... thank's for share budy.. that;s good

Mohit
2013-05-20, 11:38 AM
Haaan isme thoda bhut risk to rehta hi h shuru me knowledge km hone k karan thode bhut loss hote h but baad me experiance k baad isme profit hona shurru o jata h

super27
2013-05-20, 11:56 AM
Ji bilkul boht achi information provide ki hai is thread me , ap bohot se tareeqo se apni money ko save kar sakte hain aur is thread me to ap ko kafi info mil chuki hai , mere khayal me ap market me focus karain us se faida ho ga.......

tromtrom
2013-05-20, 11:20 PM
thanks for the tips that you Give him I think it is very useful for trading that I do, I studied very hard to focus on forex trading, and this is also a difficult thing for others in the forex trading in my opinion. This focus is very difficult to do because many people want to get rich in forex trading, forex trading but the consistency is the main thing.

abosheffa
2013-05-21, 12:16 AM
if you really need to do well trader throughout foreign exchange, I do think a person should be able to get perseverance and unique targeted, in addition you can take care of your accounts and very well.

wabas
2013-05-24, 11:17 PM
ap na achi post share ki ha forex ma money save her trader ka laye zarori ha her ek ko apni money ko save rakhna chayea jitne be profat ho wo cash karwa ka use kar lana chayea

hussain837
2013-05-24, 11:32 PM
there are many infact you need to keep a list for yourself to know about things the way they should get to know about ti also. things that will move on forward for you to know about an things that should get to better about for you to know.

pldawa
2013-05-25, 04:59 AM
Mybe that we are successful trading tips, so in March, foreign exchange, investment amount can be saved and it is or mayed be reported on the foreigned exchanged markets. So now you are in the market for a good trading tips and now I can get some x-rays on the market because they can keep the amounts that invested in the foreign exchange market. So, trading tips, all traders in the forex market is a very good helping us !!

KORSEL
2013-05-25, 09:51 AM
if you really need to do well trader throughout foreign exchange, I do think a person should be able to get perseverance and unique targeted, in addition you can take care of your accounts and very well.

but we have to be realistic also in giving opinions about forex carry for those who already have skills in this trade it will be able to secure the money they even grow their money in this trade, but for those who are poor in the trade then they will lose their money

zizu
2013-06-10, 04:21 PM
Money management, that is when we got the money, you can create a good smart and another chance to pay compensation, you can manage all this business, it's important. At the top and business and learn how to manage your finances can be one of the ways marketers are smart.

wickybaba
2013-06-10, 04:24 PM

The Forex market is not the place for individual innovation. The foreign exchange market is infinitely complex. Experts in the field continue to study it even as they make real trades

hemavallika
2013-06-10, 05:13 PM
ya there are many tips are usefull in the forex ..

some times only it will be work ...

some times it won't be work ..

iam iam not follow this type of tips ...

so i don't know about this ...

ochenapothikq1
2013-06-10, 08:04 PM
alright thanks very much with regard to people analysis in The best way to trade AND ALSO earn revenue in the forex market IN ADDITION TO my spouse and i almost all recognize The item focus in down risk makes all trader trade with no emotion AND fear therefore i think my spouse and i will probably just like to be able to advise newbies for you to always trade with no fear AND emotion because thats can be Tips on how to earn earnings

m_r_m
2013-06-11, 01:33 AM
tips are very good. here we should be able to put that money management in accordance with the equity balance of trade and the strategies we use in the trade. save money, we can do if we are able to set a good risk management, and always disciplined trading strategy that we have made.

silverlhr
2013-06-11, 02:22 AM
may hud maney management pey bohaat zor daytaa hon keun ky ess ky zariya ham risk control ker saktain hay. forex sey ham profit earn ker saktain hay ager in tips ko le ker chalain.forex may kamyabhi ka big tips yahi hay kam sey kam risk lia jae aor wait kia jae great opportunity ka.

zikum
2013-06-11, 06:38 PM
This is a great post, thank you dear, it's a great way to find out is suitable for the post. Safe from harm in the North American countries and we get a lot of money.
Forex trading is a very high risk, and we can't take the risk. If fewer parts in any way.

waheed897
2013-08-03, 02:00 PM
definatly forex tips should be save our money. with the forex forum tips we can avoid to do the same mistake as like of the previous people done. so in this way we get a solid knowledge of trading and we look forward for the live trade to get profit by the investment or bonus amount of the forex forum

bablu7832
2013-08-03, 05:36 PM
Forex is a very risky business so it is very important to protect our capital by trading taking low risky and using proper risk and money management.We must trade using low leverage and must trade only after complete market analysis.We must develop good trading skills by practicing in demo account.

m.abas
2013-08-03, 06:52 PM
yes this is true in the forex if you have good knowledge then you can trade well and save from lose for this you should gain good knowledge know the market analysis good money management good capital and always know the movement in the exchange market in this way you trade in the good manner and the chances of the lose is minimum you will get the profit

tahir24
2013-08-03, 07:11 PM
Really wanna say thanks to you dear for this superb post. I am also newbie and i am feeling much better after reading your post. For beginner these type of posts are very helpful. And I am getting good knowledge from this forum.

monmon
2013-08-03, 07:50 PM
I would like to say the same tips my way that is the thing that you can do for example you take low risk with low lot control your greed and be creative the more you think your way the better you will be

rehmanfawadazeemi
2013-08-03, 09:52 PM
forex becomes so much risky if you won't pay attention to market news ,indicators ,currecy leverage and other things it can suck your whole capital amount which you invest in forex

forexfx
2013-08-04, 02:57 PM
forex main money save honi chayea her trade ka laye zarori hain ka forex main money save ka sath chale is sa trade ka he fayda hain aur ap na money save ka barye main bohat he achi post ko share kayea hain

@missodekanmi
2013-08-08, 02:55 AM
In the forex trading and analysis you make yourself you can try on a demo account before you actual try on your real account. You should also treat fired as a market and as a Buiness for you trade and learn also in the process

forforex
2013-08-08, 04:02 AM
learn more about the market. Stay up to date with the latest information. These tips will allow you to do so. traders to facing huge losses and blow up from margin calls. I am always trying to ensure this two along with money

Ali 123
2013-08-08, 08:16 AM
success rate is very low and few traders become successful at the end and most of the traders fail due to many reasons such as lack
of education and analysis and lack of patience and discipline and absence of profitable trading plan and trader need Forex trading is
risky bussiness, and its much better if we reducing risk using money managemetn rules. Money management very helpfull

setiawanedi
2013-08-10, 06:16 PM
indeed the more trading tips that we have will be the more strategies we have in forex trading. then of the things that we treasure most is that we must always be clever in itself forex trading deal of little by little because the more we understand the more trading results we get and we get. therefore continue to strive and pray that always succeed.

Sara Khan
2013-08-11, 08:09 AM
indeed the more trading tips that we have will be the more strategies we have in forex trading. then of the things that we treasure most is that we must always be clever in itself forex trading deal of little by little because the more we understand the more trading results we get and we get. therefore continue to strive and pray that always succeed.

intelligence factor that is actually owned by someone not guarantee to profit in the forex market, this could be caused by the fluctuation in the forex market conditions, in addition to the fundamental factors and analyzes conducted by market analysis often affect psychological, this should be our management with well in order to produce a good performance and stable trading

nmps
2013-08-11, 11:03 AM

To Your Forex Success,
ForexCepat Team

Thanks mate. Its really helpful

mark48
2013-08-11, 01:01 PM

i have read some forex strategies like price action through which we can risk less and our gains are much higher as compared to our risk,but we have to be master in these strategies to get good benefits from our trading..

Sara Khan
2013-08-13, 12:05 PM
i have read some forex strategies like price action through which we can risk less and our gains are much higher as compared to our risk,but we have to be master in these strategies to get good benefits from our trading..

money that we invest relatively be easier maintained and developed if we are able to manage and minimize any risk of forex trading, to be able to do a good and consistent management, of course, we should strive to instill discipline within ourselves, cmiiw

kalulu
2013-08-13, 12:16 PM
There are no ways that you can do your tradeing with out even having to do anything else the best way that you can save your money while forex tradeing is through taking less riskes

fxpro1
2013-08-13, 12:47 PM
If Citibank will do it, opening an account is likely your best & cheapest option.

You can lookup nearby "forex" dealers, but they are unlikely to trade a currency that banks do not.

If you arranged your trip via a travel agent, perhaps they might do future trips to Bolivia. If so, then one of those travelers might be happy to buy your currency. Worth a call.

Last option is ebay, which is almost certainly going to be a worse ripoff than Citi.

Travel tips:

1) Always save your receipts from changing currency. In some countries (ex: China) you cannot change money back to dollars without the receipt.

2) Always exchange an obscure currency (ex: Bolivia) before leaving. As you have discovered, no one outside the country has any use for it.

@missodekanmi
2013-08-15, 01:32 AM
forex tips are so much and yes they could save you money you could possibly get them. forex tips..include..plenty of demo acoount training, money management tips, risk management tips..

Sara Khan
2013-08-15, 08:17 AM
forex tips are so much and yes they could save you money you could possibly get them. forex tips..include..plenty of demo acoount training, money management tips, risk management tips..

to secure and develop the capital that we have, we must continue to strive to minimize losses, one of them tried to use the discipline of money management in any trading activity that we do. by doing the act ... of course we will be able to reach any hopes and dreams that we have

jashar8036
2013-08-15, 10:08 AM
forex main bohat ziada tips hai jis ki help se traders ziada se ziada apni trades ko profitale bana sakte hain aur apni trades ko positive kar sakte ahin jis main chances loss ke kum ho jate hain forex main hundred se ziada tips hain studies hain

meregehese
2013-08-15, 10:27 AM
If we want to save the use of capital that we have can be done in 2 ways. That is by using a small lot but the points can be set. or we could use compounding technique, so we've got profit we use again by using certain techniques. or we could use the money management is to use a maximum of 10% of the total capital that we have.

Endeye
2013-08-15, 05:43 PM
These Tips really help save money trader for them, carefully and setting a good money management can keep the money trader from lost. Some tips to save money can in join and made reference to keep our money from the possibility of lost or stolen in person. then to save this very good tips for traders.

Sara Khan
2013-08-16, 10:28 AM
These Tips really help save money trader for them, carefully and setting a good money management can keep the money trader from lost. Some tips to save money can in join and made reference to keep our money from the possibility of lost or stolen in person. then to save this very good tips for traders.

as traders ... we can try to save money that has been invested. one way is to carry out the management of the money, our ability to manage ourselves in can determine our compliance in managing the money

mark48
2013-08-18, 01:41 PM
yes i agree with you and thanks to you for sharing some valuable forex related good informative knowledge which really helps me personally because i not know much about thing good things which i need to do good trading..

davy2
2013-08-18, 02:35 PM
Soo many people who's are starting tradeing there is something that you have to know you have to know fist to know gown you can do your tradeing fro there you can think of tradeing and have ther money that you wanted and that you will not have any greed tradeing

Sara Khan
2013-08-19, 09:31 AM
Soo many people who's are starting tradeing there is something that you have to know you have to know fist to know gown you can do your tradeing fro there you can think of tradeing and have ther money that you wanted and that you will not have any greed tradeing

we can take advantage of trading knowledge that we have to save / preserve the money that we invest, that's why we must continue to strive to improve trading knowledge in order to help us to maintain and develop the money that we have invested

muhin_123
2013-08-19, 09:47 AM
In my short trading experience,i think use stop loss in trading is one and only way to save your money.so use stop loss for save your money form forex.i always stop loss when i start trading.so always think about stop loss.

KORSEL
2013-08-19, 01:41 PM
In my short trading experience,i think use stop loss in trading is one and only way to save your money.so use stop loss for save your money form forex.i always stop loss when i start trading.so always think about stop loss.

point in the trade if we want to do this trade well and save us from the danger of loss account then the most appropriate for our use in commerce is how to do this trade with the management of risk in the trade is run by using high discipline I think we would be very safe in this trade and may be able to avoid losing

anushka
2013-08-19, 01:54 PM
Having some tips about trading is a very important thing. Because if you have some tips before you open a trade, you can have huge amount of profits. You have to make sure you are following the proper trading knowledge. So to do that signup with a proper trading signal program. And then it will be give you a proper knowledge.

ABUZAR
2013-08-19, 02:45 PM
well i think i can answer your question the best way to risk low and gain more is when you risk just 3 percent of your account and also set your stop lose to be 30 pips and make your take profit to be 50 or 60 that
i think you risk little to gain more i just hope you understand this strategyin my opinion if you ask about the purpose of using stop-loss, then i'll response to management my failures, if i have set the stop-loss then i
will never fear any longer about Edge Contact so i can keep my business gently and examine agan my business latter.

meregehese
2013-08-19, 04:11 PM
if we want our capital safer again, so it's good if we use money management as well. and also more cautious in making any transaction. If we doubt, then it is better if we use a small lot first.

Shafee
2013-08-19, 04:45 PM
For every tips there is a tip that a new trader get experienced into Forex trading to understand this market closely! Alyhough Forex is a most difficult market ever to understand then a trader can make it easy by being experienced from long time to get involved into this.

bolbol_07
2013-08-19, 05:07 PM
Forex tips can save us money. we can understand business rules. And we can learn good strategies that can save us money and you can earn big capital.

vanu
2013-10-01, 08:52 PM
well,I think best tips is for forex market at first you have to learn well,you have to understand well about trade then you have to control your emotion and you have to learn money management.

realmoney
2013-10-01, 08:58 PM
of course I'm sure image hoping to focus on reduced risk and I'm sure this can be truly going an easy method in my course to find the best possible benefit and grow with the save side regarding currencies hence the more a person risk reduced number of your current equity a lot more you might have your current emotion on rest in line with the best possible means i recognize danger

me.trader007
2013-10-30, 11:04 PM
every trader want to earn with low risks.Having healthy mind to learn every single thing about trades,practice experience in demo account and big capital amount for investment can make Forex an easy task to earn more in short time.

sickcolet
2013-10-31, 02:23 AM
Yes of course because let you gain a new perspective of your funds and how to manage them, think very important on this world

zubairahmed104
2013-10-31, 02:27 AM
Thanks a lot it is very good post thanks dear for this post.tell us a proper way to safe from a big risk and we get a big profit.and knowledgable too

sohailkhan333
2013-10-31, 06:44 AM
Yes i am agreed with your question as well as any people are curious about the currency markets, but they understandably don't want to lose money. It may seem very hard for some to get into. Invest your money wisely by demonstrating caution th market trends as well as.

smslic
2013-10-31, 10:18 AM
Your thread is very informative for new and old traders to get high profits from their real account of forex trading business and you also write forex cepat what is this and is it authentic and real.

cozard007
2013-10-31, 01:37 PM
There is nothing that can safe the money of the traders better than the account managerial skills of the trader himself, this is the only things that will make the proper earning in the account of the trader. Any other things are just added advantage.

laraditta15
2013-10-31, 02:28 PM
yes you have to start trade only when you have good market analysis, when you have complete knowledge about trade, try to get out from the greed, keep patience and never trade with emotions.

chanabian47
2013-10-31, 06:35 PM
Ih dear friend i am thankful to you on this very important and nice post dear you post very very informative tips for save money dear we always in search of good post which help us in forex trade and your this post give us a chance to boost our knowladge dear i am personaly thanks to you about this post .

surya88
2013-10-31, 06:47 PM
learn more and depth abaout you used indicator if you are technical style trader.

learn more and much earn abaout news & economic fundamental conditions if you are news style trader.

bacha
2013-10-31, 06:54 PM
yes you have to start trade only when you have good market analysis, when you have complete knowledge about trade, try to get out from the greed, keep patience and never trade with emotions. These tips will allow you to do so. traders to facing huge losses and blow up from margin calls. I am always trying to ensure this two along with money

tasak_john
2013-10-31, 06:57 PM
to making secure your money in the trading you have to make a good trading plan and by making strategy that or you going to make long term or short term trade you can earn from trade

tarnako
2013-11-21, 03:12 PM

mahamnal
2013-12-02, 01:53 PM
Ji bilkul boht achi information provide ki hai is thread me , ap bohot se tareeqo se apni money ko save kar sakte hain aur is thread me to ap ko kafi info mil chuki hai , mere khayal me ap market me focus karain us se faida ho ga..

chawli
2013-12-02, 03:18 PM
Yes, I think about these wonderful and profitable tips for new and old traders about Forex trading business, i advice to you that start a website for traders training purpose because your knowledge about Forex is high.

redrose78
2013-12-02, 03:20 PM
forex main money save kerne ke liye humein in tips per dheyan dena chahiye humein forex ke bare main zeyada knowledge honi chahiye aur forex trade main greed se bachna chahiye

wantiyem
2013-12-03, 11:57 PM
Yes, I think about these wonderful and profitable tips for new and old traders about Forex trading business, i advice to you that start a website for traders training purpose because your knowledge about Forex is high.

Foreign currency is usually a very big chance if I am convinced that there is less concrete opportunities think stop loss is very important thing to define when we arrange a trading plan in order to save our money from margin call in the forex market is a very great helps

jawadsafdar1010
2013-12-04, 12:09 AM

To Your Forex Success,
ForexCepat Team

Bhai such mai ya tips tu bohat zabardast hai.mai nay app ki tamam tips ko parha hai.ya forex trading kay liay bohat zabardast tips hai.or forex trading mai earning kay liay kafi maadad gar sabit ho gi.mai app ki tips ko follow kar kay ab karn ga trading...

t100
2013-12-04, 09:43 AM
When you are new to the world of trading Forex, it is in your best interest to do so with a very small account. It allows you to begin trading, but limits the amount of money you can lose. While you may prefer to dive right in and start using an account that permits larger trades, it is possible to learn ave side of the forex market so the more you risk lower amount of your equity the more you have your emotion at rest based on the very best way

Asaada716
2013-12-04, 01:28 PM
true master and I strongly agree with this way, because this way we will be able to save well in this trade, and can avoid the losses that we will get in this trade, because we also have to be aware if the trade we will be able losing anytime

malko
2013-12-04, 03:05 PM
Forex trading is a risky one bussiness and if you are trying to doing trading only on tips then you are not able to achieve your goal seriousally. Because forex trading demand high class your work for earning more and more from it easily. So doing trading freely with full confedence and enjoying it more.

al-furqan
2013-12-04, 08:43 PM
all of the above tips are good to be obeyed by a disciplined trader who wants to make money from this business and along with this he has to be a disciplined person because if not he would find it very disturbing to get a good profits from this forex market because of the risk that we have in this mark