PDA

View Full Version : Show your best EA / Manual trading.

pankajbhaban
2011-12-22, 01:00 AM
Intended to share your best performing EA or a manual trading strategies.:yahoo:

pankajbhaban
2011-12-22, 01:01 AM
My best performing EA http://panmitea.zxq.net/main.htm

pankajbhaban
2011-12-22, 01:02 AM
My best manually traded account http://www.mt4i.com/users/pankajbhaban

pankajbhaban
2011-12-22, 03:36 PM
Hmm no guts no one has!!!! :magic:

asingh601
2012-01-04, 06:47 PM
Aeron Forex Auto Trader EA

Website where you can find Backtest and setting

http://www.aeroninfo.com/

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?euxz4o3dp33428x

pankajbhaban
2012-01-04, 07:03 PM

Lol this is your performer EA ! have a look losing in real and making just 1-2% over a month that too on demo! :p
http://www.mediafire.com/?9t6rcem8ll3d3a5

Morshedul
2012-02-24, 08:46 PM
You peoples' performance are tremendous. I want to know from where you learn forex. Can you share your secrets with us?
I didnt trade a lot yet. SO i cannot give my best manual trading. But i can say that i prefer and believe in manual trading rather than electronic trading. SO can you people tell me that is there any big differences between manual trading or EA.

pankajbhaban
2012-02-25, 12:35 PM
Here are few more performance with real accounts only http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader/stats and http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader1/stats

deathzz
2012-03-14, 10:26 AM
as one who is still in the forex world attention just before I joined the masters who have shared their EA or trading system here, because I have not had a profitable trading system so I can not share here. ;) I hope oneday I will have a profitable tradinging system... :D

pankajbhaban
2012-03-14, 10:54 AM
as one who is still in the forex world attention just before I joined the masters who have shared their EA or trading system here, because I have not had a profitable trading system so I can not share here. ;) I hope oneday I will have a profitable tradinging system... :D

Keep it up "where there is a will there is a way".

newentry
2012-03-14, 12:20 PM
i have been trading with using scalping strategies for 4.5 years and it is profitable with my styles then i can take and keep survive at this business
scalping is like hit and run, a little pips as the target will be easier touched by the price and here is the advantages from scalping strategies and also i can use the higher lots size too, so the results is better than using long term..but if i face unwanted situation, i close my order or i use hedging system to lock losing and convert it to profit

anitagala124
2012-03-26, 02:15 PM
i have been trading with using scalping strategies for 4.5 years and it is profitable with my styles then i can take and keep survive at this business
scalping is like hit and run, a little pips as the target will be easier touched by the price and here is the advantages from scalping strategies and also i can use the higher lots size too, so the results is better than using long term..but if i face unwanted situation, i close my order or i use hedging system to lock losing and convert it to profit

naziafarhan
2012-04-05, 09:59 PM
Thanks all of you guys for sharing your resources with us. Please continue your sontribution here so that we can also become profitable togeter. And know that forex is a business of helping. So help us and you will also get help in future.

babu
2012-04-12, 06:10 PM
I mostly really on trend lines to find a good entry point and i will suggest the traders to learn trend line skills and enjoy knockout pips from trend line signals and breakouts.

sunil
2012-04-20, 03:39 PM
Some times its best to use EA like i am using a EA, I put it on manuall confirmation of order once a alert triggered i evaluate it with my own techniques than enter into trade manually that same many time for me because i have to only work on analysis when a even occure.

sspences88
2012-04-20, 03:51 PM

Download

nice bro thanks for sharing such a this very useful information,i really like you this EA and i think aap bohat hi nice trader ho jo ye sb information share ki hmare saath i personally ma EA pr believe nahi krta lekin ma aap ka ye EA daikh pr impress hoa hu or lazmi isay try kru gha:good:

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 06:21 PM
You peoples' performance are tremendous. I want to know from where you learn forex. Can you share your secrets with us?
I didnt trade a lot yet. SO i cannot give my best manual trading. But i can say that i prefer and believe in manual trading rather than electronic trading. SO can you people tell me that is there any big differences between manual trading or EA.
this is really good post. you can learn by it. why you want people to shear EA. you get your own and learn it

budado
2012-05-09, 07:51 PM
I don't use EA. I prefer to do it manual trading. My first approach is usually scalping. If I make wrong move because theirs a break out each. I shift to hedging. In hedging I wait for the rally or dip to settle down then I do scalping again. In this way I can continuously earn in forex trading and when the price move back to original price then I earn a lot.

kazamonsif
2012-05-23, 04:34 PM
Hello,

That give your tests?

After some research on google, it seems that the EA is not as reliable as that!
It would seem that the "seller" there is not ...

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=43478

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/1221-forexrobottrader-com.html#post6039

nilanchal777
2012-05-30, 07:56 AM
yes bhai aapki tarha he muge b nahi pta agar koi meri b help kar sakta hai to plz muge b bta dena taki mai b kuch jaan saku.mai b chata hu ki muge b sab pta ho taki aane wala time mere liye acha ho aur mai apna aur apni family ka fature acha bna saku.so plz help me i request u to all.take care.

pdatta20
2012-05-31, 11:22 AM
If you do not know about it as you are EA. But yes, it is best seen in the demo account you should. Everyone should know how it works ea. If you have a good trading and Strategy at the end, it can.
The indicators on the sr and the arrow indicating resistant support. The technical analysis of issues for many important. So good for support and resistant or use Fibonacci indicators.

waleedkhan
2012-06-01, 10:07 PM
Intended to share your best performing EA or a manual trading strategies.:yahoo:

agar app na in kay bara may jana hai tu app ko sites ko follow karana parah ga may yah sab tools use nahi karta hun aur may aik simple si trading karta hun mujh us may he intna profit hasil ho jayta hai tu mujh in ki kia zarorat hai.

william88
2012-06-22, 08:03 AM
I havent try any ea before,,but sometimes i think it is bettter for us tro manually trade..Because we can get experience from trading too,,

sujarman
2012-06-25, 04:45 AM
I havent try any ea before,,but sometimes i think it is bettter for us tro manually trade..Because we can get experience from trading too,,

Please visit the website, discussed here on EA more:
http://www.seputarforex.com/robot_ea/lihat.php?id=84896&title=macammacam_aliran_ea

aum
2012-07-06, 03:49 PM
agar app na in kay bara may jana hai tu app ko sites ko follow karana parah ga may yah sab tools use nahi karta hun aur may aik simple si trading karta hun mujh us may he intna profit hasil ho jayta hai tu mujh in ki kia zarorat hai.

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 02:11 PM
I never use autometed system to my forex trade account. I alwys use my won trading system in my forex trading account. As a result i get most profitable from my opening trade.

mehedi315
2012-07-25, 03:30 PM
Hello everyone I am newbie on forex trading. That's why I have no experienced about EA or manual trading. So anyone can briefly explain about EA. Thanks to all....:D

norix
2012-07-25, 09:34 PM
better to use than manual trading using the EA
trading using the EA analysis basically already know is right and good, only when it uses tools that EA open position to facilitate their
if you do not know better

hmbelal
2012-07-29, 05:34 AM
I didnot trade a lot yet so I can not give my best manual trading but i can say that i prefer and believe in manual trading rather than electroni trading

thunderfast
2012-07-29, 03:50 PM

if I am more often than manual trading automated trading, in addition to learning to develop trading skills also find a style that suits my trading, automated trading if I still rarely use it
thanks

hmkowsar
2012-07-29, 10:34 PM
i want to know from where you learn Forex ,can you share your secrets with us ,

sazzad
2012-07-30, 12:11 PM
I am a trader of manual trading because i think it is right way of making money in the Forex market and for this reason i am using scalping strategy with MACD and Moving average indicators and getting very good result from this market and i think i will get this in future also.

cozard007
2012-07-30, 04:45 PM
Well done bravo, well all you need in the market is just confidence when you have this , i think that you will just be at the edge of evreything in the realm of forex trading.

hichamoiv
2012-08-09, 06:13 PM
Performance that you people are enormous. I want to know where you learn forex. Can you share your secrets with us?

nasim39
2012-08-11, 02:47 PM
there is no such EA to me.so i am unable to expose this.

wending
2012-08-11, 03:57 PM
For me,I do love manual trading so much there.I the best strategy for us to trade in forex is by manual trading in forex.We can build atrading system of our own,and never try to use EA there.I think best strategy is to build a trading system of your own.And do trade to follow your own signals there.

ShoSho
2012-08-14, 03:46 PM
For me,I do love manual trading so much there.I the best strategy for us to trade in forex is by manual trading in forex.We can build atrading system of our own,and never try to use EA there.I think best strategy is to build a trading system of your own.And do trade to follow your own signals there.
But i am totally disagree you as if you trade with good manual strategy and you earn from it then if you convert it to expert advisor you will still earning and earnings will be more as expert advisors trades 24 hours and you will take all chances of your strategy.

Donald Loe Bank
2012-08-19, 11:55 AM
Hello member,

Is there any good EA that you're used ?
20% / month is good for me :)

ishvara
2012-08-21, 04:16 AM
Manual strategy is the very best strategy for me. I trade with simple analysis and simple tools at all times so this means that i mainly use fibo, pivot points, trend lines and charts to make most of my trading decisions.

nasim39
2012-09-10, 07:32 PM
see this link....

foggies
2012-12-23, 03:52 PM

IjoProfit
2013-01-08, 05:46 PM

Until now I just love the way trsding I like the manual way as my sister did, she never uses EA or robot that can be used to help us in trading in the forex market masters :)
so I joined my brother how to trade

vallen
2013-01-09, 07:38 AM

I think trading the manual way is still better than we used EA we can not necessarily trust him with good masters, but if occasionally we use EA with relatively few restrictions days then we use

pyardilforex
2013-01-09, 08:25 AM
I beginer has had ea and also commerce result from me do ever lose everyday, I experience the less fortunate term, my training is underdone and was perfect, I shall coach stricter so result profit who I can pride

lg_pkl
2013-01-09, 12:02 PM

I prefer to trade with maual way, whatever the outcome if we trade in our own way then I would get a very different satisfaction to myself, sir, that's why I do not use EA

Tsaqif
2013-01-09, 02:34 PM

to this day I prefer the manual way of trading in the forex market so far I have not used the services of the forex robot, but I also know a friend who lost the use of EA

Keramik
2013-01-10, 02:21 AM

still only sir if we use EA then we must be very careful, because most are following the EA is trading style that makes it and not necessarily in accordance with the trading style that we use in our day to day trading

Mas
2013-01-10, 03:34 AM

in every trade that I do I just use the manual way to collect a lot of pips that I got that to this day I rarely to trade with the help of the forex robot or what we call the EA

ishvara
2013-01-10, 04:01 AM
still only sir if we use EA then we must be very careful, because most are following the EA is trading style that makes it and not necessarily in accordance with the trading style that we use in our day to day trading

I am never interested in the use or application of any EA in my forex trades. The manual trading still remains the very best way that a forex trader could trade this forex business.

GrenMan
2013-01-10, 06:44 PM

I think my best is better to EA trading with manual master, my advice so that we can get something we can be proud if we trade with the instruction in the manual in any way that we open trading

shahid1
2013-01-11, 08:30 AM
Manually trading is the best way to earn the profit in the for ex market. This is the better way than automatic system of trading. In this way you can earn sufficient profit. If you under stand the Forex indicaters and technical analysis you can earn enough.

Kamranchy
2013-01-11, 11:22 AM
At first thanks for opening this thread, personaly i dont like expert advisor and dont recomanded for anyone, i all time do manual trading with support and resident lavel stratagy.

shahid1
2013-01-12, 10:41 AM
Through manually trading I earned 100 Dollars in a day. Manual trading is a good way to earn profit. This field is full of tension and risks, depression. In every trade the fear present to loss. To avoid this get the education and consult the seniors members.

Java
2013-01-13, 07:54 AM

Download

results are not so good sir, but it would be nice if we are always cautious when we trade with the help of EA to use your program, because it will not necessarily make us better in any trade as we do later

Keramik
2013-01-13, 01:44 PM

I'd agree if we are trading manually so I tried all my trading means that now I am still develop in order to become even better in the trade that I made
because I so far have not ercaya with EA or forex robot

vallen
2013-01-13, 05:24 PM

I suggest that we do not fully trust everything on a forex robot so if we lose it will be very risky trade all for us, and we will also account
other languages ​​should we use just trading knowledge we have

lg_pkl
2013-01-13, 07:19 PM

manual trade is the most effective way so that we could participate in the trade that we will do well later
but if we do not have much time our new automated trading course

haney
2013-01-13, 07:43 PM
i do trade with manual, and scalping is my best methods to make forex trading is profitable for me, and this is the suitable way for me, and i feel comfortable in using it, and i also had some experiences about ea and almost all of them was about bad results, of course i got the conclusion for about it, EA is not good for them who want to become a good trader and have a planning to get success with forex trading

afreen.imran
2013-01-16, 11:09 AM
me khod hi kam karna chahta hon es sy ek to app ko bohat ziada tajorba hota hai aur app markit ko b samjty rehty hai muje khod kam karne me ziada maza ata hai

shahid1
2013-01-16, 03:47 PM
One day i earned more than 200 Dollar with the total investment of Rs.300/- Dollar. This is the my highest target. That day was very good for me to earn. Most traders are more than 500 dollars daily from the Forex. They have invest a huge amount in this field.

akhileshsis123
2013-01-20, 11:19 AM
maunaul traiding best for robot

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 12:49 PM
I'm sure where you can find out Fx trading around your solitude considerably more. Discuss small business. We my own finest small business handbook, nevertheless I'm able to declare that's the finest, along with I do believe when that handbook e-commerce internet sites small business right here you'll be able to enroll into your worthwhile dealing program which usually,.

heriant
2013-02-06, 07:48 AM
Me never ever considering the employment or perhaps implementing virtually any TOOL within my forex trading deals. The particular handbook buying and selling continue to stays the approach which a currency trader can buy and sell this specific forex trading enterprise.

saim16020
2013-02-06, 03:42 PM
अपने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार खाते मैं प्रणाली का उपयोग कभी नहीं. मैं अपने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार खाते में मेरे जीता व्यापार प्रणाली का उपयोग करें.
एक परिणाम के रूप में मैं अपने शुरूआती व्यापार से सबसे अधिक लाभदायक हो.

kor
2013-02-06, 03:58 PM
manual trading is trading with your own hand by yourself to make the money yourself that way i know that i will make it very well in the market and that way i know that all i have done in the market is making money.

saim16020
2013-02-07, 12:55 PM
मैं ज्यादातर प्रवृत्ति लाइनों पर वास्तव में एक अच्छा प्रवेश बिंदु को खोजने के लिए और मैं व्यापारियों प्रवृत्ति रेखा कौशल सीखने के लिए
और प्रवृत्ति रेखा संकेतों और से पीटा pips का आनंद के लिए सुझाव देगा.

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 03:14 AM
If you do not know about it as you are EA. But yes, it is best seen in the demo account you should. Everyone should know how it works ea. If you have a good trading and Strategy at the end, it can.
The indicators on the sr and the arrow indicating resistant support. The technical analysis of issues for many important. So good for support and resistant or use Fibonacci indicators.

abubakar123
2013-02-15, 05:00 PM
i am not a good trader so far. So I can not give my best manual trading. But I can say I am the best, and we believe in the manual trading instead of electronic trading. So you can people tell me that there are no significant differences between manual trading or EA.

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:08 AM
Fitness is killing people. I want to know where to learn forex. Can you share with us your secret?
I'm still not a lot of trade. So I can not give my best manual trading. Electronic commerce and trade rather than I, but I believe you can join. So you tell me that the most important difference between manual trading or EA.

ddnmrdnr
2013-02-19, 09:10 AM
i'm use manual ony
news and teknikal metode.
i tired to trading, so now i try ea may make me enjoy

chaieb831
2013-03-18, 07:05 PM
i am not a good trader so far so i can not give my best manual trading .but i can say i am the best and we believe in the manual trading instead of electronic trading
So you can people tell me that there are no significant differences between manual trading or EA

umerfr9
2013-03-18, 07:09 PM
I want to know from where you learn forex
????
hehe...its just fun, its awsome....enjoy and keep its up

Riti rahaman
2013-03-18, 07:27 PM
i think this is best for my trade http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader/stats and http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader1/stats

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-19, 11:44 PM
day trading mein EA best hai, or jab news effect nai hota tab expert advisor both achey tariqey se kam kerta hai, other wsie wo app ko loss b de deta hai jab news effect ho, on the other saide manual best hai, chaheey app thora kamatey ho mger app barey loss se buch sakte hai, manual banda ziada kama sakta hai4

arif1702
2013-03-20, 08:59 AM
sorry sir I do not ever have a very profitable ea
probably the best for me was using manual techniques
there may be a member of this forum who have ea highly profitable?

sohailsk
2013-03-27, 10:02 PM
where the question comes for the trading strategies, i will prefer to share the one strategy and that is the valuable time, interest, selection of tools and analyse the direction for the manual trading practice. strategies always followed by the plan which we have made before starting the business.

rockenrolla
2013-03-28, 05:57 AM
Well, i never use EA, even i don't intend to try to use EA. I choose to trade manually. i know that all professional trader, all of them do manual trading. no one of them using EA. and this become my inspiration to work hard in mastering manual trading. And until this time, i only do manual trading using candlestick, helped by sup/res, trend line, and fibo. I use 1H till 1D to observe the market, and fight using m15.

alam12
2013-04-04, 12:19 PM
where are the query comes for the dealing techniques, i want to discuss the one technique and that is the time, attention, choice of resources and analyze the route for the guide dealing exercise. techniques always followed by the strategy which we have made before beginning the business.

51fctn
2013-04-05, 03:45 PM
dear friend a am new comer in forex trading i dont no the best ea. many to maximum logo ko ea kay againt pya hai mostly logo ka kehna hai as say humy loss hota hai pleas shear you are best ea.

sweetypk2016
2013-04-06, 01:08 AM
dear main na abi tak EA k sath koi trading nahi ki hai . kiyo mara hisab sa sab best tool jo hai wo apka apna hai yani Manual trading ka ka. automatic trading amin mujhe start sa koi interest nahi hai . main apni koi bhi trde apna hisab sa analysis kar ka karti ho.

beautifulrose
2013-04-06, 01:40 AM
Expert Advisor ya E.A.t se acha yeh hai kay ap khud hardworking kar ke apne aap ko aik Expert trader banaye aur forex main trading kar ke apni profit main izafa karen. Is manual trading se ap apne profit aur loss ko khud se control kar sakte han.

waqas1
2013-04-09, 09:57 AM
bhai ma na abi tak ea ko use nahi kaya ha is ka barya ma suna aur study bohat kayea ha ma abi new ho aur munal trade kar raha ho munal trade sa jab earn karne lag jayeo gaya pher ma ea ko be use karo gaya

zahed11
2013-04-09, 11:37 AM
using scalping strategies and economic style for me, so I can survive and be accepted in this business, trade
Hit and run is like scalping a few pips target, as it is touched by price and convenience here is a scalping strategy and I can use it too, so that prolonged use of good results .. Undesirable situation, but if I am, I received my order to block the loss of Oi and turn it into cover to use the system

umairmalik
2013-04-09, 02:14 PM
well this is a hard thing to share no one feels comfortable in sharing their ea because giving your strategy to someone elese is very difficult . i have not a good system otherwise i would have shown but as i am a beginner and just started i dont want to give away my methods

naba javaid
2013-04-09, 10:52 PM
yes i also no guts one has//////////////////////

beautifulrose
2013-04-09, 10:55 PM
Manual trading hi hamari kaamyabi ki key hai aur hum kissi bhi tarha apni manual trading ko ignore nahi kar saktay. Manual trading say hum hamesha apni real trading ko sahi say run kar kay daily aur monthly target achieve kar saktay hain. Is tarha say trading karnay say humain apni investment ko save karnay ka bhi pura moka milta hai.

linux99
2013-04-10, 04:54 AM
I think EA is just one tool for traders, and usually only last for 3 months. because, EA made ​​by the manufacturer most market conditions at that time.
therefore EA rarely lasting for more than 3 months. :)

boxdroid
2013-04-11, 08:21 AM
My best Robot EA bacctest for 2 month, for Pamm n Forexcopy :respect:http://i.imgur.com/LRmaXOm.jpg

angle
2013-04-11, 08:49 AM
it is not goosd to copty trade and that is sthe best pthing is one should always trade for him or herselves in order that they make a lot when it comes to trading in the market .

boxdroid
2013-04-12, 04:15 AM
it is not goosd to copty trade and that is sthe best pthing is one should always trade for him or herselves in order that they make a lot when it comes to trading in the market .
may be you must, look track record trader, before invest,
we know market is unpredictible..

Happy trading all

nayeem01715
2013-04-16, 06:46 AM
Many situations its better to utilize EA just like i am using a EA, I wear it manual evidence of order the moment some sort of inform activated my spouse and i examine that having my own approaches when compared with enter into deal manually that will similar many period in my opinion mainly because i must simply focus on investigation each time a also occur.

reno99
2013-04-17, 07:24 PM
At low thanks for start this thread, personaly i dont similar proficient authority and dont recomanded for anyone, i all period do exercise trading with sustain and dr. lavel stratagy

abdul765
2013-04-25, 07:12 PM
In my opinion, I never use autometed system to my forex trade account. I always use my won trading system in my Forex trading account. Thanks

mub5455
2013-04-27, 07:55 AM
dear sir mery khiyaal mey ae bee ak best tareka hai trading kerney kay liey liken mery khiyaal mey manual trade kerny sey ap ko dabal faida hota hai ak to ap ap ko loss buht kam hota hai or profit ziada hota hai or dosra ager ap manual trade kerty ho to ap ka expirianc kafi bahr jata hai jis ka faida ap ko mustikbil mey bi hota hai

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-27, 08:07 AM
I largely really on trend lines to discover a good entry level and i will recommend the traders to learn trend range skills and enjoy knockout pips from trend range signs and breakouts.

faysalbd
2013-04-27, 08:09 AM
Keep it up " WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY."

ForexDJ
2013-04-27, 12:18 PM
I try to keep my trading simple by using moving averages and currency strength indicators with the help of supports and resistance in placing of stops and take profits. I find it easier and enjoyable to trade with few tools. Many beginners will clog their charts with multiple indicators, distorting their view of the market.

aptx4869
2013-05-05, 05:48 PM
I try to keep my trading simple by using moving averages and currency strength indicators with the help of supports and resistance in placing of stops and take profits. I find it easier and enjoyable to trade with few tools. Many beginners will clog their charts with multiple indicators, distorting their view of the market.

I love to using moving average too brother, i use it on some time frame, but the main time frame is H1. I use it with median setting on 480 period, 240 period and 120 period. I love to use it, cause with that moving average i can easier to see the current trend. But, to make entry, i use the other indicator, it was wiliams percent rage and my experience strategy using horizontal line. I use it on many pair. The result are great, but my emotions make everything being disaster.

2013-05-08, 09:12 AM
I joined te master whay have sherde thair ea trading sistum here bussnis i have not had a profitabel trding sistum so cnvery good tread so i cunnet give my beast meual trading.ok.

moomin
2013-05-08, 12:18 PM
as to me for the trading on the forex and the method for earning profit in not so different i trade like all the other member trade, i am newly on the forex trading and still i cannot decide that which EA i have to chose for the trading, mostly i trade manual where i see the good profit i sell and where is see that it is going towards the loss i sell too.

gesitfx
2013-05-08, 01:12 PM
Hit and run is like scalping a few pips target, as it is touched by price and convenience here is a scalping strategy and I can use it too, so that prolonged use of good results
@>-

EA scalping very profitable. work only at ECN Account :good:

1. Real account

2. BT at Gold pair

oscarx
2013-05-08, 02:04 PM
Hit and run is like scalping a few pips target, as it is touched by price and convenience here is a scalping strategy and I can use it too, so that prolonged use of good results
@>-

EA scalping very profitable. work only at ECN Account :good:

1. Real account

2. BT at Gold pair

wow, good EA.. can you give this EA??? Please share this EA.. Or you give me link for download this EA.. Please.. I look this statment, this ea very good.. i want try use this ea.

mamakamrul
2013-05-08, 02:27 PM
A person's performance is very much want to learn from your foreign exchange transactions, know that you can share your secrets with us, I don't have much money, but trade. I'm not, I'm dealing with my best, but I can say that I really like, believe in themselves, rather than electronic transactions so you people tell me, there is no big difference between the buying and selling of your own, or EA.

mar1990
2013-05-08, 04:12 PM
~~~!!@@@@ different traders different indicator ko use krr k apni trading ko best bnanny ki koshish krta hayy......
mt4 orr mt5 and ea are very good indicators hann jo kk different traders ko support krr rhyy hann ....lakin i like the most manuall trade because it is very easy to use .......trading kk ly asia mmain zyada tr manual trading ko preffer kia jata hayy ................
i like it very muchh......kun kk manuall trade mujhy boht faida dyy rahi hayy orr iss syy mari incomm mm bb azafa hua hayy orr jiss ny mara life style hee badl dia hayy...............~~!!@@@@@@@

taxo
2013-05-08, 06:34 PM
I think best trading and helpful for trader is manual trading because I self work in the manual trading and earn the bgi profit so I suggest it manual trading is the best trade zone

shafqatirshad
2013-05-11, 10:12 PM
i prefer a manual trading instead of using ea. it is suitable for me and i am using my own knowledge and mind.

aug14
2013-05-12, 05:05 PM
i have no lines to tell about it because i am not understand what is it and i am a beginner in forex trading market and i have not so information about it,i am trading manual in online forex market and i like it very much then the using EA in trading.

birlar
2013-11-24, 03:25 PM
I am a trader of manual trading because i think it is right way of making money in the Forex market and for this reason i am using scalping strategy with MACD and Moving average indicators and getting very good result from this market and i think i will get this in future also.

zentrader
2013-11-24, 05:10 PM
I use Price action trading strategies and I also make use of some indicators like Stochastic for making out divergences . Manual trading needs time to get expertise and once learn t can be done very effectively. I have never used EA and hence I cannot comment on that part.

anumalik
2013-11-26, 11:43 AM
so far I could not get any ea which could realy work it work in certain market condition and then blow up the account so prefer is to trade manual

fx00786
2013-11-26, 04:18 PM
dears members me yaha par apna EA .. ke trading history share karta ho app ko passand ahy gi . please like it .. AND AGAR KESI KO .. YE EA CHAHE TO MUJY PERSONAL MESSEGE KAR SAKHTA HAI . thanks

bennyforex
2013-12-20, 10:15 PM

Arbazkhan
2014-02-02, 09:03 PM
Bhai me koi robot nahi use karta sorry to kisi robot ke bary me bhi nahi janta.

mimin_guoblok
2014-02-20, 12:36 AM
Robots are build by humans so they can't beat human namely If you think robot is better than human who make a robot I'm co as if manual trading is good in Forex market then forex since I have never done trading with EA because it is very profitable trading manually if we use good strategy we can make the EA to replace us at busy times I have not much experience about it that is why i am unable to say which trading is exactly working to gain profits in forex market

supermc
2014-02-20, 02:42 PM
I am not in the favor of automated trading or robots trading let alone so i don't rely much and i don't depend on robots at all accordingly Although we can not really talk much about other businesses but when about forex then the humans are the only ones that are trust worthy rather than To a large exten i think that automated trading is only good when the market psychology is sta as if I disagree because to me the strategy was quite successful but sometimes for its completion I use a different way

aliya
2014-02-20, 03:00 PM
forex main ea robot or ecn robots koi work ni kerte bs ap ko start main profit dete hain us k bad ap ka account tak wash ker dete hain is liye manual trading kre ap ko woh acha profit degi or ap forex main work ker lain gain easy ho ker

saqibs
2014-02-24, 09:31 PM
ea muje use karna acha nahi lagta hain ea ka koi be barosa nahi hain us sa loos be bohat hota hain aur profat be but main apne hisab sa trade karta ho is laye muje munal trade karna he theak lagta hain aur munal trade he best trade hain

phibrain
2014-02-26, 12:18 AM
But of course in many times I will not then ed correctly in order to benefit of bringing the most effective so When trader are trade with automated trading program as well cause in this trade you can use your skill to trade in here and you can see the trading line and learn more thing from here buit in the robot side you can not get those tha till Human body is made by Allah but robot is made by man

masterbrain
2014-03-10, 03:06 AM
I am tired of using the robot during the trade but Because robot is created by humans and man control robot like I say confused because of auto trading you are not actually co with First by manual trading I could learn a lot and gain experience Second I could improve

bigbang
2014-03-16, 02:41 AM
There is a moment when it open wrong position and cause losses to us as if If you want take others advise but for trading manual is a best way So in fact Robot trading also good in Forex market but i think a human can make well trading then Trading by yourself takes years to master and requires constant learning and I am really think that and also i am said that human Vs robot human are wins the race

ninjutsu
2014-03-24, 10:54 PM
You believe in the robot they only trade based on the past data With manual trading we can increase our trading skill as we do more and more trading then there is a moment when it open wrong position and cause losses to us that is now all i do is manual trading without the risk of losing all namely So that this market does not remain in one two or three trading strategy So we need i like the manual trading because here you can trade in a technical waythat is so much interesting to meand the automated trading is done by the ea or trading robots

overlay
2014-03-25, 04:07 AM
If I prefer manual trading because I can get a greater profit than using EA robots in addition to the manual trading can improve my ability to analyze market movements which for me is very important for a trader to be able to analyze the market with good

budiforex
2014-04-30, 08:40 PM
EAs take away the emotions that may cause a loss but it couldn't react to situations that a trader had experienced before in fact If you do manual trading whether you are gaining or loosing all because of you only trader use all of the system so that you can choose any one from them rather than so my knowledge of trading will be very limited and it kinda harm me not being able to hone my skills well

afandi
2014-05-01, 11:56 PM
Because man have tiredness so man have not to possible to do this race accordingly basically the automated trading is for the experts who have enough experienced to make the profit as if because with manual we'll have an experience in forex trading then This is just the two options to forex trading which is auto trading and manual trading

overlay
2014-05-02, 03:49 AM
No robot is pretty good in my opinion that is EA cricket scalper, this robot can take profit based on scalping method taken by the EA, but if I personally am more than happy to trade manually because I could get a bigger profit than having to use the robot

masterbrain
2014-05-08, 02:20 AM
Manual trade is better than using EA for trade let alone many traders are using rebot for trading and they are earning a very handsome ammount who made robot we made it so if we can make robot we can do anything and obviously we can do better than that when it comes to the brain human will win the race may be in strengt let alone my spurt in site of human because whose is the best in world for his thinking & knowledge

overlay
2014-05-08, 03:47 AM
If I prefer manual trading model because I can get a greater profit than using EA robots in addition to the manual trading can improve my ability to analyze market movements which for me is very important for a trader to be able to analyze the market with good

ryukiin
2014-05-17, 09:27 PM
I prefer manual trading than automated trading only rading we are seldom sure to monitor the market and gain a little knowledge of automatic trading let alone but always prefer to manual trading for gaining experience and erly 1st few days but they proved their limitation in random flactuation that is because it can help you to make good profit and experience from the manual trading so ertain ea i need to know its logic and how it works so i will can learn something from it and i can do it manually with more promising result

kite
2014-05-19, 03:52 AM
for me there is a robot which is quite good in my opinion that EA scalper power, the robot is able to take profit based on scalping method taken by the EA, but if I personally am more than happy to trade manually because I could get a bigger profit than having to use robot must

atifrana
2014-05-19, 09:32 AM
Me manual trading kerta hun or sirf manual trading ko hi like kerta hun or manual trading hi mostly traders kerte hain or me manual trading me long term trading kerta hun or yeh ziada best trading strategy hai or is me pressure kam hota hai or profit b acha or aik sath hota hai or me EA ko kabi use kara hai because yeh trusted nai hai.

dildrya
2014-05-19, 09:34 AM
jab mughy trading achy trejy say nhi ati the tb main robot use karta tha lakin robots ki waja say mughy boht loss hoa hay ab main sirf manual trading krata hun or achi earning kr leta hun jo profit ap manual trading say hasil kr sakty ho wo ap auto trading say hasil nhi kr sakty auto trading es business main boht bra dhoka hay

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-05-19, 09:36 AM
bhai mera is wqt mian koi bhi ea nai hai q k mujhy trde say bahr huvy bahut time ho gay hai q k mery pass blance nai hai aur pechal koi record bhi nai hai is liye ap ko koi bhi ea show nai akr skta ho apna is wqt main

deop.brac.south
2014-05-19, 03:18 PM
this is my best EA ever deposit 300$ only use ERU USD
enjoy
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

rajuu.kun
2014-05-19, 04:12 PM
And there are other reasons too which I don't know ;P but Because both of manual and robot have positive and negative effec with So don't rule out the total use of robots just that humans thoug accordingly Again if you find a trusted one it will be risky because your money will be worth to you but not to him then because trading manual will give us more knowledge and experience that can be used to make forex trading to be better

kite
2014-05-21, 04:00 AM
Yes I've been there and even I think this is just the origin EA robot do buy and sell orders without calculation, because I often loss and MC because of an order by using this forex robot, indeed the best way is to use the manual method because the profit that we get more and more efficient course.

majid.ali
2014-05-28, 02:57 AM
It is totally depend on on you that which way you can use better and trade successfully that i am satisfy with manual trading because it is our money and me can't like to loss our money any other person as You must have to follow manual trading strategy if you are a new trader in forex trading market Human makes robot so i think winner is human and you believe in the robot they only trade based on the past dat

ryukiin
2014-05-30, 03:28 AM
Also it is important to be a good manual trader before becoming an automated trader as you have to set the software properly according to your plan accordingly I am a new comer in forex trade so it is difficult to make a command about this categories topic instead of because in manual forex trading we can not miss any chances for trade in forex and earn from market so many forex professional trad as But the setting of that robot we must know how the robot works Its bet

kite
2014-05-30, 04:24 AM
I personally prefer manual trading model because I can get a greater profit than using EA robots in addition to the manual trading can improve my ability to analyze market movements which for me is very important for a trader to be able to analyze the trading market well because user can get a bigger profit.

waqasmanzor
2014-06-04, 02:46 PM
main ea ko used nahi karta ho muje ea best nahi lagta han muje munal trade karna he best lagta hain aur main munal trade he kar raha ho munal trade main hum ea ki nisbat zayda eacha earn kar sakte hain is sa acha experince be ho jayta hain

fastfx
2014-06-11, 01:16 AM
Because I believe Holy Grail EA is never exist on forex world and there is nothing EA could bring 100% win because they will not could handle the market with a lot of conditions in there accordingly i am more of a manual trader i am not so interested in the automated trading techniques like From my trading experience i will say that manual trade in forex trading market is not only good but also best things for forex trading

kite
2014-06-11, 04:25 AM
still better to forex trading is to use manual trading because we are trading manually with the advantage that we can get from forex trading results can be more effective that we have a way of auto forex trading using EA robot that can make us even loss

sakhrukhan
2014-06-11, 02:57 PM
Well trade through human are correct and do business is not guaranteed and automated as possible to lose a lot of money and you expreince many of them but gave poor result on demo accordingly Sometimes it works dose not means that you can relay on it But human is a programs creator so they can understand currency condition so they can easily trade with currency market condition therefore sometimes i just think about using expert advisors strategies

asyiifa
2014-06-29, 03:58 AM
But if you are doing trading manually then you will have the chance of making the trade depending into your brains and thus basic instinct will let you win and a trader can use both manual trading or automated trading to trade on the forex market in fact Because in the whole world there is no successful robot available for trade as I understand that there is no strategy that can produce 100% accuracy till Because if you are using any robot so there's nothing surety that you will get pro

شساقشبنخ
2014-06-29, 04:23 AM
there is risky involve in forex market is not suitable for everybody but dos how have the knowledge understand market is easy for them,before someone can ready for trading he need a strategy that already test on demo account first before go into real account

andy87
2014-07-10, 04:24 PM
My favorite is Secret Anna Monti expert. Robot doesn't use any martingale and pending orders, trades not so frequently but selectivly. Good for long-term trading.

Djhanchuockoenmin
2014-07-14, 10:18 PM
I always trading manually and most of the traders use this that maybe using EA can be good but if we have EA which its can give good result in trading bro therefore You shouldn't be expecting business to always favor you It let alone And when they can be sure about the strategy then they can use than on the real account manually with shift to automated trading by developing our own EA through freely available programs that does the coding for us

andy87
2014-07-15, 02:17 PM
Hi all, There is a good web source about advisors rating, may be you will find smth interesting for yourself.
forex10rating.com

sarimiin
2014-07-18, 12:01 AM
I always do my best efforts to work with manual trading and catch some pips and forex trading business is a good online earning source after all In short before deciding on which type of trading to adopt one should be aware of their respective advant but i think manual trading is the best way to enhance your skills and knowledge so So it is clear that Forex tread is nice like I prefer manual trading than using eas in manual trading you will be able to control your trade as you wish and you trading style

kite
2014-07-18, 04:04 AM
I prefer manual trading model because I can get a greater profit and less risk than using EA robots in addition to the manual trading can improve my ability to analyze market movements which for me is very important for a trader to be able to analyze the market well so as to get the highest profit

mahdisolidsnake
2014-07-21, 12:57 AM
tart mei itna nai tajurba hota kaam karne ka un kay rules ko follow nai karte is se mohtaat rehna parta hay loss ka khatra b hota hay banda kaam kartaa rahay to aadat par hi jati hay phir loss kam aur profit ziada se ziada hota hay.

ramflowi
2014-07-23, 01:03 AM
hello
yes bhai aapki tarha he muge b nahi pta agar koi meri b help kar sakta hai to plz muge b bta dena taki mai b kuch jaan saku.mai b chata hu ki muge b sab pta ho taki aane wala time mere liye acha ho aur mai apna aur apni family ka fature acha bna saku.so plz help me i request u to all.take care
goodl luck to you

sanjeesh
2014-07-23, 01:50 PM
Support for trade is good as well as others such as the dealer the dealer using the instructions at the same time e-commerce depends on accordingly you should polish your skill and your mind in only if you want to gain additional knowledge and trading experience only with manual trading if we have had enough experience and good technical then it will produce a large and significant profit that Since i have started Forex trading i have always traded in manual way

karina_kapoor
2014-07-31, 01:33 AM
In my opinion a trader should first learn all about forex trading and when he learned A_Z about fIrex then he should try the EA trading in fact many traders are using rebot for trading and they are earning a very handsome ammount in fact consider this if forex trading were so easy that even a robot could do that and make mon as We should remember that robot are made by the human only Some people are making use of Expert advisor (EA) to trade and some EAS being used are written or coded by those who are not trader and that is why some traders who use them do not have good resul

hassaantariq
2014-08-13, 07:07 PM
i am newbie so i am learning forex and i am getting help from many sites and friends.they are helping me to understand forex and making me a good trader.so guys share your knowledge here to help traders here.

jaffar246
2014-08-13, 07:08 PM
this plateform is best to share your best performing EA or a manual trading strategies.

arfathuddin2
2014-08-17, 04:02 PM
You will peoples' performance really are tremendous. Allow me the chance00 be aware of from in which learn foreign currency trading. In a position share the secrets with us?
That i didnt trade very much for. Thus cannot make my best info trading. And yet i can admit i prefer and hope manual buying rather than personal trading. You can do the same most people tell me this really is there all big differences approximately manual trading and / or EA.

Ali110
2014-08-17, 10:01 PM
come on people i need some help here.i have been asking just one small simple question regarding an EA called Super Scalper.does anybody knows about it?i have been hearing from many forex traders in lahore about this automatic robot and i am planning to buy it thats why i came up in this forum to ask if anyone in this forum is using this EA.please share with me if anyone is currently using this sytem thanks in advance

Sakeena
2014-09-16, 10:01 PM
No doubt, Manual trading is Best one. But auto trading system has its own benefits. I am also new one and going to learn from this forum and some other sources also. Main advantages of auto trading is that in this system there is no interference our emotions and greed. It works on indicators and some other technical information which we can collect speedily than auto system. It is better some time and may be much better from manual.

raedsagga
2014-09-20, 10:20 PM
You peoples' performance square measure tremendous. i would like to understand from wherever you learn forex. are you able to share your secrets with us?
I didnt trade lots however. therefore i cannot provide my best manual mercantilism. however i will say that i like and believe manual mercantilism instead of electronic mercantilism. therefore are you able to folks tell Maine that's there any huge variations between manual mercantilism or Ea.

ghousgondal
2014-09-20, 10:29 PM
I have started my Forex trading from demo account. here you can practice in a relaxed manner and no fear of loss of money. apply everything you have in your mind and extract the result. practice more and more to become a successful trader in Forex. Is liye trading start karne k liye knowledge or experience gain karna lazmi hai ta k ap profit earn kar saky or ek successful trader ban saky.:girl:

ishvara
2014-09-21, 02:00 AM

I can share my best and most working Indicator and it is the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. It is a trend based Indicator that was developed by the japanese people over 50 Years ago. Please anyone interested to use it can learn.

incomeauto
2014-10-24, 03:21 AM
I have a great EA indicator I would love to share but u don't know how to create a thread here. I got d FX magnet on click bank two weeks ago and its making lots of since. Doubled my acct.

NaveedPK
2014-12-03, 12:36 AM
about manual trading i have no experience and just today i made my first trade and this was a good experience although i got loss and the hesitation is little bit reduced so i decided that first of all i spend some days on demo account and after then i again i do the real trade.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

as for i know EA stand for the expert advisor and its is the software that help for trading. its good having proprietary programming language called MetaQuotes language 4 and are flexible pieces of software that automatically execute the live trade account.

aftabakmal
2014-12-14, 02:57 AM
I want to grasp from wherever you learn forex.You peoples' performance area unit tremendous.Can you share your secrets with us?

xaxi
2015-05-17, 12:48 PM
yes dear I personally think man have tiredness so man have not to possible to do this race accordingly basically the automated trading is for the experts who have enough experienced to make the profit as if because with manual we'll have an experience in forex trading then This is just the two options to forex trading which is auto trading and manual trading.

Pivonka
2015-05-24, 04:50 PM
Few not bad forex robots monitoring:
http://forextraderportal.com/forex-robots-laboratory/

fxkol
2015-05-24, 05:20 PM
I love to trade with manual trading because I want to learn the forex trading and trading with EAs do not give us chance to learn the forex trading because everything is doing by EAs and it is high risky too.

eurofab
2015-07-09, 07:34 PM
mere pas abi to koi bhe aysi strategy nahe hay kay main apni forex mai apko abi show ker sakon mager bohat he jald IN SHA ALLAH main ap ko apni success ki show karon ga aur jitna bhe maine profit lia hay wo sab ap ko show karon ga aur us k mutabiq he ap apni strategy btaon ga kay maine ye trades kese ki hain

Moses
2016-08-11, 03:24 PM
Hi
This forex EA is better than manual trading. Firstly it's free, and it is really works. It makes 20% profit monthly guarantee. This forex EA is controllable and a group of engeneers and mathematics works on it everyday.
So you could try it free https://fairforex.org/en/advisors/advisor?id=1&ref=HdpjhnwYUKluHtxdqVr1 and check am I right!

wassa99
2016-10-15, 09:02 PM
Well i am a trader of manual trading because i think it is right way of making money in the Forex market and for this reason i am using scalping strategy with MACD and Moving average indicators and getting very good result from this market and i think i will get this in future also.

saprilali
2017-01-29, 02:33 PM
I love to trade with manual trading because I want to learn the forex trading and trading with EAs do not give us chance to learn the forex trading because everything is doing by EAs and it is high risky too.

Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui
2017-09-14, 08:02 PM
mere pas koi ea nahi hai but mere khayal se forex trading business main manually trading best hai khas tour per new traders k liye kiun k ea se bohot se traders ko loss howa hai aur agar forex trading business main ap ne koi loss wala ea laga lia tou ap ko loss hone k chance bohot hai jab bhi koi ea use karen tou phele demo account per use karen.

Aliakbar2016
2017-09-15, 12:13 AM
ma be manual trading ka hi kaho ga kio ka ya sab se best rehty ha and ea tu bilkul farig hota ha ya kisi be kam ka nhi hota ha is liye is ka use bilkul nhi karna chahiye zaida se zaida manual trading hi kartey rehna chahiye jitne be ho sakay

fxearner
2017-09-16, 04:32 PM
bhai ji manual trading jo trader ess business me karenga woi esme acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko khud hard work karke market ke baarein me sabb learn karna hoga jisse wo acha knlwedge aur experience market me haasil kar sakein..

Aliakbar2016
2017-09-16, 06:11 PM
mujay ea wala method bilkul be pasand nhi ha kio ma is ko use nhi karta ho and na hi like karta ho is liye ma sirf manual trading karta ho and is pa hi focus karta ho kio ka mujay yahi best lagta ha kam ka liye and set be

fxearner
2017-10-21, 04:47 PM
mujay ea wala method bilkul be pasand nhi ha kio ma is ko use nhi karta ho and na hi like karta ho is liye ma sirf manual trading karta ho and is pa hi focus karta ho kio ka mujay yahi best lagta ha kam ka liye and set be

Hanji forex trader esme ea par depend hokar kaam nahi kar sakta hai,esme market me mostly he fake robot milta hai,esme tarder jetna khud knwledge aur skill se market me chalega uske liye sabse acha woi rahega

aarabane
2017-10-21, 04:49 PM
thank you for the stratige, but I think it's better working with the hand, it should not use a robo to apply or open the business, I think it's better for me. I prefer to open the business with my hand

garrysidhu
2017-10-21, 05:41 PM
Hanji forex trader esme ea par depend hokar kaam nahi kar sakta hai,esme market me mostly he fake robot milta hai,esme tarder jetna khud knwledge aur skill se market me chalega uske liye sabse acha woi rahega

Ji bhai kabhi bi apko robot use nhi krna chahie robot ka and apki soch kabhi match nhi krege and aap kush bi asha learn nhi kr papge so me alwayse menaul trade krna passand krta hun bhai je bat clear he bhai

kanita
2017-10-22, 04:29 PM
of course in forex trading business we do not prefer ea robot and we prefer manual trading and i also work with own experience and i receive advises from my senior traders and i say that trader work in market with heart and interest and trader make their trading manually then he/she make good earning with forex trading business

jellybelly2017
2017-10-22, 04:46 PM
This is a huge benefit in trading because mistakes like the ones mentioned are killers to your overall success you can program multiple strategies into expert advisors and greatly increase your profits something difficult to achieve with manual trading

batool
2017-10-23, 12:36 AM
Ji bhai kabhi bi apko robot use nhi krna chahie robot ka and apki soch kabhi match nhi krege and aap kush bi asha learn nhi kr papge so me alwayse menaul trade krna passand krta hun bhai je bat clear he bhai

Forex Trading kay business main robot ka use karna nuksan data hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Trading market main manual Trade karay aor Trader Forex Trading main thek planing kar kay Trading karay aor Trader market ko thek tarah say khod analysis karay is tarah say Trader kay Trading say earning profit thek howay ga aor Trader good profit ka target achieve kar ly ga

mido83
2017-11-09, 09:07 PM
Execution are enormous. I need to realize from the place you take forex. Could you offer your insider facts with us?. I didnt trade a considerable measure yet.

sufiyan22
2017-11-10, 01:46 AM
bhia sab se pehel to batado ke ea ko trading ka name matdey ea boat hi bekar hota hn just loss deta hn baqi manual trading best nn me long term trade krta hn aur oske mujhe 1 trade ke 1 k pip tk profit milkta hn :D

fxearner
2017-11-17, 12:33 PM
hanji EA trading karna ess business me bilkul bekaar he hai aur esme koi bhi trader usse ache se kaam nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ke liye market me sabse jaroori hota hai ki wo esme hard work karke manual trading ko learn karein aur usko practice karke usme skill banale fir he wo acha trade le sakenga.

kanita
2017-11-17, 05:08 PM
hanji EA trading karna ess business me bilkul bekaar he hai aur esme koi bhi trader usse ache se kaam nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ke liye market me sabse jaroori hota hai ki wo esme hard work karke manual trading ko learn karein aur usko practice karke usme skill banale fir he wo acha trade le sakenga.

yes i like your reply in forex trading market ea trading is not good for trader and ea give loss in trading market and i not prefer ea trading and i prefer only manual trading and i say that we must work with our own trading knowledge and experience and we work hard in market and we understand our forex trading market then we make success in market

Abniali05
2017-11-18, 10:03 PM
yes mai tho kahta hun k manual trading hi best hai aur han agar ap auto trading krty hai tho us mai apko sikny ko
kuch bhi mlny wala hai tho bhtr yahi hai k ap manual trading kro aur jtna ho saky is kam ko smjho all the best.

Aliakbar2016
2017-11-18, 11:34 PM
nae ma tu is bat ko bilkul nahi manta ho ka ea roboting thek rehty ha ya sab bekar kisam ka system ha is liye jab be karo apny tariky se manual tarikay se kam karo kio ka ya hi sab se zaida zaroori hota ha is liye zehan lagao

rehanayaz
2017-12-13, 04:48 AM
Sir ji Forex trading May May 2 manually trading Karta Hoon aur woh toh main Kabhi use Kiya Hi Nahi Aur robot Se Achha Hai Mere Khayal Se to aap ko bhi Mehrauli trading Kare aapse best hai aur woh aapko Joshi nahi hoga Jitna aap ko profit hoga

rehanayaz2
2017-12-27, 03:32 AM
Yes my dear Forex trading yes I like your reply in Forex trading market day trading is not good for trade and they give loss in trading market and I'm not perfect it's reading and code for manually trading

Ruz
2018-02-08, 07:00 PM
Check performance with real accounts only

http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader/stats and http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader1/stats

ntn
2019-04-16, 01:43 PM
Dear friend i never use autometed system to my forex trade account. I alwys use my won trading system in my forex trading account. As a result i get most profitable from my opening trade so keep work here.

Abdul_qadeer
2019-04-27, 07:18 PM
g bhi huma sirf manual trading he karne cheya jesa huma acha profit bhe hum earn kar sakha hain us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe huma forex ma kaam sakhta hai us leay huam koshsih karne ho ge jesa huma acha profit bhe hum forex ma kama sakhta hai us leay huma huma aga tak apna work bhe approve kar ka acha profit earn kar saktha hain

firaunt
2019-06-12, 06:23 AM
I have been trading with scalping strategies for 4.5 years and it is profitable with my style so I can take and stay in business This scalping is like hitting and running, a little pip because the target will be more easily touched by the price and here is the advantage of the scalping strategy and also I can use a higher lot size too, so the results are better than using long term ... but if I facing an unwanted situation, I close my order or I use a hedging system to lock in the loss and change it to profit

moive
2019-06-12, 08:13 AM
If you don't know about it like you are EA. But yes, it should be seen on the demo account that should be. Everyone must know how it works ea. If you have a good trade and strategy in the end, it can. Indicators on sr and arrows indicate support hold. Technical analysis has many important problems. So it's good to support and hold or use the Fibonacci indicator. and in order for the application to be possible, if the application does not follow the site because it is bad it is not possible to use the tools of the Hun Aur, hopefully the simple trading of our Hun Mujah Jakarta hopefully he will profit from Jayta Hai Mujh on Ki Kia. zarorat hi.

olivia
2019-06-16, 02:19 PM
I want to know where you learn Forex, can you share your secrets with us, and I am a manual trading trader because I think it's the right way to make money on the Forex market and for this reason I use scalping strategies with MACD indicators and Moving averages and get very good results from this market and I think I will get this in the future too.

adafx
2019-06-16, 07:46 PM
I have been trading with scalping strategies for 4.5 years and it is profitable with my style so I can take and stay in this scalping business like hit and run, a little pip because the target will be more accessible to price and here are the advantages of scalping strategy and also I can use a higher lot size too, so the result is better than using long term ... but if I face an unwanted situation, I close my order or I use a hedging system to lock in the loss and change it to get fortunately and until now I only like the way of trading I like the manual method like my brother, he never uses EA or a robot that can be used to help us in trading at the master forex market :) so I joined my brother how to trade...

musuh
2019-06-18, 06:19 PM
At first thank you for opening this thread, I personally do not like expert advisors and it is not recommended for anyone, I do all the time trade manuals with population level support and strategies. and trade manually is the best way to get profits on the ex for market. This is a better way than the automated trading system. This way you can get enough profit. If you are under the Forex indicator and technical analysis, you can get enough.

besar
2019-06-18, 09:33 PM
I'm sure where you can find more FX trading around your solitude. Discuss small business. We are my own best small business handbook, but I can say it's the best, and I believe when the handbook is a small business e-commerce website here you will be able to register into your usual valuable trading program.

tidur
2019-06-19, 09:51 PM
Expert Advisor or EAt has been able to help you if you have already made a request that you use any of your traders to use the Forex and use them when you use them. Apakah's manual will not allow you to unblock any of the controls on your computer. When I did not do anything for myself, I was able to do the same with my brother and I did not know what to do, but when I went to the hospital, I went to the hospital and found myself in a place where I was able to do my darshan

wosh
2019-06-19, 11:08 PM
Thank you for starting this thread, personally I do not have the same authority and is not recommended for anyone, I am all periods of trading with Sustain and dr. lavel stratagy and Many situations are better to use EA as I use EA, I use manual proof ordering when some sort of information is activated by my partner and I check that it has my own approach compared to entering into a manual agreement that will be similar to many periods in my opinion especially because I only have to focus on the investigation every time it also happens.

sepuluh
2019-06-21, 12:10 AM
If you don't know about it like you are EA. But yes, it should be seen on the demo account that should be. Everyone must know how it works ea. If you have a good trade and strategy in the end, it can.Indicators on sr and arrows indicate support hold. Technical analysis has many important problems. So it's good to support and hold or use the Fibonacci indicator.

cintakuya
2019-06-21, 07:10 PM
You believe in the robot they only trade based on past data. With manual trading we can improve our trading skills because we do more and more trade then there are times when it opens a wrong position and causes us losses which now all I do is trade manually without risking losing all that is so that this market is not fixed in one or two trading strategies So we need I like manual trading because here you can trade in a very interesting technical way for me and automatic trading is done by ea robots or trades

sakhrul
2019-06-21, 08:02 PM
If you do not know how to use a robot in a robot using a robot, then the robot's robot will have to lose weight because of the manual being used for manual transmission or if you want to do manual work, you will be able to handle the manual manually. I do not know how to trade myself in a business and do not have any money in my business because I have no idea what kind of money I have, but I do not know how much money has been given to me and I have no need to pay any kind of money. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or suggestions.

aladinfx
2019-06-22, 07:39 PM
still better for forex trading is to use manual trading because we trade manually with the benefits that we can get from the results of forex trading can be more effective that we have a way of automated foreign exchange trading using EA robots that can make us even lose and trade through humans It is true and doing business is not guaranteed and automated it is possible to lose a lot of money and expreince you a lot of them but give poor results on appropriate demos Sometimes working dosages do not mean that you can deliver it but human program creators so they can understand currency conditions so they can easily trade with currency market conditions because of that sometimes I just think about using an expert advisor strategy

mantakdim
2019-06-22, 10:15 PM
yes bhai aapki tarha he muge b nahi pta agar koi meri b helps kar sakta hi for big plz b bta dena taki mai b kaan jaan saku.mai b chata hu ki m big b sab pta ho taki aane wala saat belaka aa mai apna aur apni family ka fature acha bna saku.so tlg please help me ask u for all. keep and support for good trading and also other people like dealers, dealers who use instructions at the same time depending on e-commerce you have to brush up on your skills and Your mind is only if you want to gain additional knowledge and trading experience only with manual trading if we have sufficient experience and good technicality that will produce a large and significant profit that Since I started Forex trading I always trade manually

socer
2019-07-11, 02:44 PM
mujhe lagata hai ki aap mein se adhikaansh mt4 ke lie is svachaalit pranaalee ko jaanate hain. mujhe lagata hai ki yah ek ghotaala hai, robot laabhapradata ke baare mein koee vishvasaneey saboot nahin hai. har baar jab main ek fapturbo stetament dekhata hoon, to yah 300-400 pips se adhik munaapha (paip) nahin dekhata hai. isase bhee kam, in bayaanon ko hata diya gaya tha ya kho diya gaya tha. aap kis baare mein soch rahe hain?

makaroni
2019-07-12, 12:55 PM
kaee baar vyaapaaree ko ek achchhe robot ke saath sabase kharaab parinaam milate hain jinake paas ek siddh rikord hota hai kyonki vyaapaaree ise sahee tareeke se konfigar nahin karate hain aur robot ganiteey takaneekon ko nasht karane vaalee galat cheejon ko laagoo karate hain. ek achchha vinyaas ek laabh banaane ke lie aavashyak hai aur ham aisa kar sakate hain yadi hamen videshee mudra vyaapaar ke baare mein aur takaneekee maamalon ke baare mein paryaapt jaanakaaree hai.

zafery
2019-07-14, 09:52 AM
main bhee eee ya robot mein vishvaas nahin karata. main hamesha apane khaate mein treding robot se bachane kee koshish karata hoon kyonki videshee mudra robot mein treding robot adhik udaar ho sakate hain, keval aisee masheenen jinake paas mool kaaran mudraen nahin hain. isalie mainual treding munaapha kamaane ke lie ekadam sahee hai. aur vaastav mein main baajaar par 2 saal hai. lekin mujhe treding karake adhik laabh nahin milata hai. ab main seekhana chaahata hoon ki agar main videshee mudra robot ka upayog karata hoon, to kya mujhe 100% laabh milega?

kamendi
2019-07-14, 02:08 PM
treding videshee mudra robot ke baare mein oopar bataee gaee samasya ke baare mein meree vinamr raay mein, mujhe lagata hai ki treding robot keval kuchh prakaar ke vyaapaarik tareekon jaise hejing treding vidhiyon ke lie upayukt hai. any vyaapaarik vidhiyon ke lie, mainual treding ka upayog karana sabase achchha hai.

opat
2019-07-16, 02:48 PM
I don't know anything about language scripts in EA. I understand that this is a timekeeping, SL, TP and market logic pair .... I will explain how EA works to confirm open positions and EA cannot generate profits always, it must come when they will crash with your account and make You get a margin call, they all do this because the more they trade, the more they multiply, if you work with EA depending on this method. EA can generate profits and be higher than our profits but not always

zafery
2019-07-19, 08:19 AM
there are some risks in automated trading but it is better to check with several demo accounts and if you cannot check it is better to check with a low balance. try to get reliable automated trading software. and the risks & advantages are there, then the need to choose the right EA with the same settings is right. You have to understand how EA works to make it work more in your favor. But then, there's a lot of nonsense out there, so you have to be careful about that matter

kamendi
2019-07-19, 07:34 PM
Well I think manual trading is good because I have tried automated traders they always trade as if they put buy trades and others put sell on the same size lot and if the trade will disappear it keeps putting losses in trading I don't think it's profitable on automatic trader. and Not all Automatic trades only open BUY and SELL at the same time (Hedge / Lock) That depends on their logic behind the EA. However, many EAs work in various ways, not only ...

senyum
2019-07-21, 07:42 PM
I tested the results on real account data and history, I believe H1 is not the best TF for this EA and M30 is the best TF for all couples. It fell many times in the European Union but not GU. The results are very good with some advanced settings. I have several amendments to this EA, with stop loss and news filters, I test all the modified versions that will be shared later.

sariketa
2019-07-21, 10:48 PM
I can't use robots to trade. I think it's better to rely on yourself. who rely on ourselves so we can analyze it correctly and be successful in trade. and trading robots is functioning, but the most important thing is, forex robots will never win against the market, because the market is not dynamic so the only thing you should know is all about manual trading with a good trading system

socer
2019-07-22, 07:58 PM
I have never used EA before, but I have heard some really work well and have seen the results of one online that gives a lot of money and if I look good it might consider using it because it is a strategy programmed in there EA. But I think EA will work well if it is monitored and in the past I have experience using robots, my robot's profit ratio is 60.40%, I have 60% loss and 40% profit. I think robots never trade well when the market is silent. robots only follow the indicators they make. if anyone wants to use a robot. then it must use a robot when the market is in a zig zag situation

kokorotak
2019-07-23, 01:51 PM
In the right settings, it's good to have a bot that we can use to trade. Much faster and gives us more time to do analysis than focusing on our delayed and open positions. Bot is a tool. That's what we need to understand. Bots are not a substitute for human traders. Bots are a human trader tool to make trading much easier and faster.

coramel
2019-07-23, 02:12 PM
Because Robot traders have no emotions, they can trade with discipline full of all rules. Unlike humans, automated trading systems will never be misled by greed, fear, doubt, and inconsistency. It is only traded by being programmed, not affected by the psychology of traders. It performs based on the criteria and discipline set. Obviously, this reduces the risk of panic trading. The only drawback is that he only does technical analysis, does not consider fundamental analysis in decision making.

tillu
2019-07-24, 09:52 PM
generally even fundamental analysis does not provide benefits all the time, in my opinion the best way to guarantee profits all the time is robots, so I recommend using robots in your trade better than you using manual trading and fundamental analysis and we all know that Forex trading is not new things on the market; actually, it has been there for years now. I hope the Automatic system is good for online trading. In Moment banks or any financial institution, go into an online & automated system to increase their business internationally. so I like this system. because it's very good for business.

kuda
2019-07-27, 07:28 PM
I do not recommend automatic trading because so far I have seen that the forex market works mainly on news, when there is news prices change rapidly and when there is no price the news does not move so much. Because automated trading cannot respond well if there are large variations, we must avoid it. and If what you mean by automated trading is trading using robots, I'm not against people who use this method to trade but for me I can't recommend it because I don't use it and my simple reason is because I want to know everything I need to know about trading manually and successfully.

endus
2019-08-08, 03:58 PM
I prefer manual trading. Since I am a beginner, I prefer to use manual trading so I can learn about forex trading first before I use EA.robot for support or secondary accounts, manual for primary accounts, no need for robots if you are a full day trader, you might need robots and vps if not. Trading manually is better than using a robot, because trading with the manual aspect I haven't found a robot that suits me. I suggest using the manual. This advice from a beginner huh? that's true but for people who lack knowledge about forex.

fxdistrub
2019-08-08, 07:35 PM
I still don't use bots but in a demo account I tried bots and I noticed that I got a few weeks but usually it doesn't really work after that. Or when trends change it seems to be lagging. I'm not suggesting we use bots if we don't try it in a demo account for a long time. I hope I can make my own bot so I can modify it as I wish. So far it's good on my part by doing the manual. So do not rush to use bots.

gretan
2019-08-10, 06:00 PM
I am not very interested in robot trading at this time because most of the robots that I see in the market are not profitable in the long run, but some traders say megadroid and overdrive robots bring good results, but I have not personally tested them. and actually a lot of robots that sell through the internet really work, but what most traders misunderstand about that robot, they can't give you a profit in just minutes. they need time to do their best work, and also a good arrangement. And this patience is something most beginners don't have.

koreanfx
2019-08-11, 07:52 PM
there are so many EA / forex robots out there. But there is no robot profit 100%. If you want to choose a robot, you must find a robot that suits your trading style and equity. because there are some robots basics on martingale or average trading style, and that will require a lot of money to trade because they will open several orders with much bigger ones.
If you want to trade with robots, I think you should try the backtest and forward tests first before you use them on direct trading. make sure your robot can survive in extreme economic conditions smelling like a few weeks ago, the Greek crisis

haruh
2019-08-11, 09:22 PM
I don't know all about forex so please know something on this other user's site and then I want to find out. and Forex robots in your direct trading account, I do not recommend you give your account to a robot that someone suggested to you why don't you try and build your account first so you can give the robot profit to trade with

lebong
2019-08-13, 06:41 PM
I do not use EAs or robots to trade because I am a beginner at Forex and I have not had much information about this automated system. and I suppose that the use of robots must be accompanied by a good position with the system to be managed easily with a manual trading strategy that different systems should call for a better strategy with the decision to take entry.

galiel
2019-08-14, 02:16 PM
Robots, of course, function. However, don't even think that they will work on one percent of the obstructed cases. Some robots might make you bankrupt too. So, always be careful with robots. Never use any robot until you have done a lot of testing again on your demo account. and I think the robot strokes on several pairs and it also produces profits on some good pairs but on some they are the worst so it's better to run on a demo account.

mayasetra
2019-08-14, 02:58 PM
OK sir, thank you very much for sharing your robot, but sir I don't have much capital, can you explain again how much you want, this robot I mean is the minimum amount to use this robot and how much profit. and for ea benefit you to share with us I hope your ea is the best for our trade in the forex trading business but how much is it to share your successful experience and I do not have large capital so I can use this ea with my small capital?

nalawang
2019-08-15, 10:06 PM
I made a cent account and my equity was 800 $ - 80000cent. I want to change your settings to get the maximum profit, which option can I change for better performance. by the way I want to create three accounts with $ 200 -20000cent but you say I can do everything in one account. and another with decent money management. attaching it to my $ 40 cash account, historic trades all show profits even closed at the stop loss level, but still receive a margin call only after half a day. This is very risky to use and I would say using 0.01 lots on a $ 1000 account and increasing each.

haruh
2019-08-17, 08:54 PM
about trust EA is very difficult to learn all about it so you can trust EA if several people test it many times and can adjust it every week to update it with the market. but I do not support it. because the forex market is not so easy. So trading manually is the power of the dealer. so reliable sales aren't perfect. so we need to improve our sales skills.

baceo
2019-08-17, 10:03 PM
My advice to you is to try as much as possible to learn how to trade manually because there are no robots on earth that will make you rich, you are the best robot you have ever found. and although I don't believe that Forex robots are good for anyone to trade in Forex manual trading is the best, because this market requires flexibility all the time and this is not one robot character, they only deal in numbers and this is not a good way to deal with the psychology of different traders

kazna
2019-08-19, 05:12 PM
I have never used MACD as an expert advisor but I always use indicators ... maybe I will test this ea demo. and you want to use it on a demo account because you don't want to use it on a real account or because you don't want to use it on a real account. It's okay to use it in a real account right away. Don't just make it automatic and make sure it will only give you a few tips. I, I have never used automation. I just used the tips and I will decide whether I will open a position or not. For me it is safer.

sentra
2019-08-20, 04:28 PM
If you ask the question which is the best to ride a Forex robot or Forex manual? I suggest you Forex robot applied when you invest a large amount of money. This can give you a decision when you step on. I think the manual footprint is really good from the robot footprint on Forex. and I'm just a beginner in forex trading. so I don't like trading robots. I always prefer manual trading for new arrivals. because if you use manual trading then you can learn to trade well and you can become a good trader one day. Thank you friend.

adirata
2019-08-20, 07:53 PM
Every trading system in forex trading has advantages and disadvantages, one of which has the advantages of forex robots is that robots have a high discipline where it is difficult to do trading manually. but the drawback of robots is that they are static so that sometimes they are less able to adapt to an increasingly dynamic market and I think there are many good EA advantages that have been freely distributed. The best we can know is to try it on a demo account for several weeks, we can also know how robots work when they open to buy or open to sell. when they will close trade. This is all information that we need to know before launching it on a live account.

baceo
2019-08-28, 08:51 PM
Bravo is well done, everything you need in the market is just trust when you have this, I think you will only be on the edge of everything in the field of forex trading. and your performance is very big. I want to know where you learn forex. Can you share a secret with us?

nvidia
2019-08-31, 08:02 PM
I think manual trading is still better than we use EA, we can't always trust him with a good master, but if sometimes we use EA with a limited number of days then we use and I'm a beginner already has an ea and also the results of trading from I have lost every day, I experienced a disadvantaged period, my training was not perfect and perfect, I will train harder so that I can be proud of

rukiah
2019-09-05, 10:23 PM
Through trading manually, I get 100 Dollars a day. Manual trading is a good way to make a profit. This field is full of tension and risk, depression. In every trade, fear disappears. To avoid this, get an education and consult with senior members. and the results are not very good, sir, but it would be nice if we were always careful when we traded with the help of EA to use your program, because that would not necessarily make us better in any trading like we do later

bot parabot
2019-09-09, 06:40 AM
mein EA day trading best hai, or news effects jab nai hota expert tabs advisor both achieve tariffs as well as hi, other wsie wo apps lose b de deta hi jab news effects ho, on the other hand the best hai manual guide, chaheey thora kamatey app ho mger application barey loss se buch sakte hi, manual banda ziada kama sakta hai4

meikarta
2019-09-10, 03:15 PM
use a scalping strategy and economic style for me, so that I can survive and be accepted in this business, trading Hit and run is like scalping the target a few pips, because it is touched by the price and convenience here is a scalping strategy and I can use it too, so the use of the old results is good .. Unwanted situation, but if I do, I accept my order to block losing Oi and turning it into a cover to use this system is a difficult thing to share, no one feels comfortable sharing their ea because giving your strategy to others is very difficult. I don't have a good system yet otherwise I will show it but because I am a beginner and just starting I don't want to give my method

cintakuya
2019-09-16, 06:51 AM
In my opinion, I have never used the autometed system to my forex trading account. I always use a trading system that is won in my Forex trading account. and mery khiyaal mey ae bee the best tareka hai trading kayya liey liken mery khiyaal mey manual trading kerny sey ap ko dabal faida hota ak to ap ap what is the loss buht hota hai or fortunately ziada hota hai or dos ager ap manual trading kerty ho sey ap ko dabal faida hota ak to ap ap ko loss buht kam hai hai or fortunately ziada hota hai or dos ager ap manual trading kerty ho sey ap ko dabal faida hota ak to ap ap ko loss buht kam hai hai or fortunately ziada hota hai or dos ager ap manual trading kerty ho ho to ap ka expirianc kafi bahr jata hai jis ka faida ap ko mustikbil mey bi hota hai

sangar
2019-09-23, 09:38 AM
Performance someone really wants to learn from your foreign exchange transactions, knowing that you can share your secrets with us, I do not have much money, but trade. I am not, I deal with the best, but I can say that I really like, believe in themselves, rather than electronic transactions so you tell me, there is no big difference between your own purchases and sales, or EAs.

rukiah
2019-09-25, 10:11 AM
Robots are built by humans so they cannot defeat humans ie If you think robots are better than humans who make robots, it seems as though I trade manually in the Forex market then forex because I have never traded with EA because it is a very profitable trade manually if we use a good strategy we can make an EA to replace us at busy times. Therefore I do not have much experience about it, which is why I cannot say which trades work to benefit in the forex market

adafx
2019-09-26, 06:11 PM
EA removes emotions that can cause harm but cannot react to situations experienced by a trader before. If you do manual trading whether you gain or lose it all because you are only a trader who uses all the systems so you can choose one of them, so my knowledge of trading will be very limited and it is somewhat dangerous for me because I cannot hone my skills well

kumbara
2019-10-02, 07:46 PM
But if you trade manually you will have the opportunity to make trades depending on your brain and thus the basic instincts will let you win and a trader can use manual or automatic trading to trade on the real forex market because there is no robot in the whole world. success is available for trading because I understand that there is no strategy that can produce 100% accuracy until Because if you use any robot then there is no guarantee that you will get a pro and there is a risk of being involved in the forex market not suitable for everyone but dos how to have knowledge of understanding the market is easy for them, before someone can be ready to trade he needs a strategy that has been tested on a demo account first before entering into a real account

kontut
2019-10-03, 09:58 PM
In my opinion a trader must first learn all about forex trading and when he learns A_Z about fIrex then he should try EA trading in fact many traders use rebots for trading and they get very handsome amounts actually considering this if forex trading is very easy so even robots can do that and make mon like you have to remember that robots are made by humans. Some people use Expert Advisors (EAs) to trade and some EAs that are used are written or coded by those who are not traders and that is why some traders who use them do not have good results

Golobutt
2019-10-04, 09:28 AM
even more and doing trading with the strategy will try. This must be a means of success. and blessing can be a martingale robot or you can use it now as a martingale. smart robots for this are designed for multiple currency pairs. i use it with silver and gbp / usd and many. You might want to post your set file only here if you want. then we can discuss your arrangements. or send your myfxbook trade. thus anyone will see what is made by your set.:1f431:

kontut
2019-10-04, 09:40 PM
about manual trading I have no experience and only today I made my first trade and this was a good experience even though I had losses and doubts were reduced a little so I decided that first I spent a few days on a demo account and after that I again I do real trading. and as for me know EA stands for expert advisors and this is software that helps to trade. both have a proprietary programming language called the MetaQuotes 4 language and are flexible software that automatically runs direct trading accounts.

saqlain khan
2020-04-21, 10:02 AM
Hmm no guts no one has Keep it up where there is a will there is a way

Samranfaizan220
2020-11-12, 06:28 PM
मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

Alikhan4
2020-11-12, 06:37 PM
मैं 1.5 साल से बिजनेस में हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं।

लेकिन यह अलग है जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक व्यावसायिक चीजों पर लागू करता हूं। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। हर दिन कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है

और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सभी आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।

असली दुनिया का कारोबार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह समय के साथ आने के लिए अनुभव की मांग करता है और आज बाजार तकनीकी विश्लेषण की प्रवृत्ति को खरीदते हैं
सबसे अच्छे संकेतकों में से कुछ के अनुसार
बोलिंगर बैंड
rsi
वक्र
अगर आपको अच्छा लाभ मिलता है और खुले खरीद ऑर्डर मिलते हैं और अच्छा और बड़ा लाभ मिलता है तो बाजार स्थिति में आ जाएगा। अगर वहाँ खो गया तो कृपया पुनः प्रयास करें और अच्छा लाभ उठाएँ।,

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:21 AM
jahan tak meri maloomt ka talaq hay main bus itna janta hon kay is main app markeet kay halat ko dakhty howy ya kah daty ho apny autmated soft ware ko kay agar aisa ho aur main na hon tu aisua kar lana tab wo app ke batai hoi raha par chalta howa wohee kam karta hy kyon kay wo aik macheen hay jo order manti hay jo ap do gay.