PDA

View Full Version : What is your winning probability?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

asiaforexmentor
2011-12-20, 01:07 PM
Forex Coach Ezekiel Chew ask: Whats your winning probability?

FOREX COACH Ezekiel Chew ask: Whats your Winning Probability?
Do you have the answer to this question?
If you dont, then probably you should NOT even trade.
It is a very simple question that you should ask yourself before you take every trade.
WHAT IS MY WINNING PROBABILITY FOR THIS TRADE?
If it is anything lesser than 60%, skip the trade.
You see it makes no sense at all for you to take a trade that has lesser than a 60% chance of winning.
If its lesser than a 50% chance of winning, why even trade?
You are bound to lose on that trade right?
If it is a 50% chance of winning. You are betting on your luck.
Thats gambling, that is NOT trading.
If it is a 60% or higher chance of winning. And if you only take trades that have a 60% or higher chance of winning.
Where do you think your account size will go? UP of course.

Having a 60% and higher winning probability for that trade means you have an edge over the market.
You SHOULD consistently take trades that are over 60% chance of winning.
But if on occasions where you take a trade that is a 50% chance of winning.
You will spoil your entire game and your entire trading plan.
That is because you are adding a random variable to your trades.
And these random variables will disrupt your account growth.
For example:
Trader A) Out of 20 trades, he take trades that are only 60% or higher winning probability.
Trader B) Out of 20 trades, he takes 10 trades that are of 60% or higher winning probability and 10 trades of lesser than 60% winning probability.
Trader C) Out of 20 trades, he doesnt care about the winning probability. He just take trades when he likes it or just based on his gut feel.

Which trader do you think has a better chance of growing his forex account?
Trader A of course!
Which trader trades most like you?
If you are at trader B or trader C stage, you should stop your trading now.
And reflect on this.
This vital question is something that you must ask yourself the next time you trade.
What is my winning probability for this trade?
Forex Coach: Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com

yogesh
2011-12-29, 11:32 PM
My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger.

featurelion
2011-12-30, 12:06 AM
My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger.

is ka metlab yeh hua k aap k winnig pips kem hey. wesay pips for me not matter . meri strategy k mutabik 100 pips is enough in the month becuase 100 pips sey ager aap ka capital beda hey to aap 1000$- even more bhi earn ker sektay ho jo meray khyaal se bhadia profit hey

da2ng1
2011-12-31, 11:54 AM
my wining probability is 100% from my invest in one month, i have do that because i follow my strategy and my rule with disipline. i larn about movement maket trading befor take open position.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-24, 08:22 AM
shuru ke dino me meri winning probability bahut kam hua karti thi..bas 25-30% deals hi profit diya karti thi baki lsos me jati thi
lekin fir aur studies aur analysis ke bad mujhe smajh me aaya ki experience ka bahut abda role hota hai forex me aur fir jaise jaise mera experience badta gaya meri profit ki probability 80% se bhi zada ho gayi

anubhavsingh
2012-01-30, 01:46 AM

agar aapki winning probability 9 out of 10 hai to ap bahut hi ache trade hai kyunki forex me aisa suces rate hona bahut badi baat hoti hai
forex traders ke liye forex ma lagatar profit kamana bahut mushkil hota hai kyunki ye market bahut zada unpredictable hai aur isme loss ke hone chances bhi bahut zada rehte hai

ishvara
2012-02-08, 05:57 AM
My winning probability in forex currency exchange trading is not too high, sometimes it can move from 65% success ratio and get downwards. It now depends on the trader to try and then increase their winning trades and make money from it.

greentrader
2012-02-08, 03:15 PM
My risk and ratio is was 1:2 or 1:3, if it does not meet these criteria I never go to the market. All this is enough to make me comfortable in the trade, low stress trading buddy

roopesh11
2012-02-08, 06:55 PM
Yes this winning probability is also important in the forex trading. If we are doing forex trading then we should know that how many trades we are winning and how many loosing. In the forex trading the aim of a trader is always winning , he want to win every time in the market. If we want to know the status of our probability for that we have to check in demo account. The trader spends some days for winning several trades in the market but he lost them all in a single trade. This happens due to the trader taking very low risk ratio.

HakunaRilious
2012-02-08, 07:06 PM
My risk and ratio is was 1:2 or 1:3, if it does not meet these criteria I never go to the market. All this is enough to make me comfortable in the trade, low stress trading buddy

What method are you using ?? Is it scalping or intraday because i assume those are best for scalping and its enough to make a market go wild and trust me you will have a low stress in trading.

Current
2012-02-09, 02:08 PM
if I obey the rules that I pass off my own for myself, I was able to get the results of trading with a 60% win ratio, but somehow there was always a barrier of emotion that made ​​me fail,
: Good:: Good:

60% win ratio is very good, just a suggestion if we already have a victory by an amount large enough we do better in order to make the withdrawal of reserve funds if we have loss. so we still have the funds if there has been a MC. :doubt:

Morshedul
2012-02-09, 05:57 PM
My winning probability in forex is not that much high. It depends on the whole market situation. When markets are in good mode, i make 50%-70% profits. Or sometimes i make losses. But in an average, i make profits 8 or 9 trades out of 10. I think this is not bad at all.

sasmita11
2012-02-24, 04:38 PM
mere pehele pehele winning probability bohot kam tha.bar bar loss ho raha tha.lakin uske bad me bohot practice ki aur bohot candle aur indicator ke bare me search ki .uske bad mera wining probability din me pura market search karne ke baad me ek baar hi trade kar ti hu.aur oh mera 80% profit ho ta he.

Susti
2012-02-24, 05:08 PM
But how can we improve our winning probability if we do not trade? I mean you have to trade to learn and in my experience you have to trade a live account with your own money to really concentrate and learn.

So I would like on your losses more like an investement into your forex knowledge, not a reason to quit trading.

new93
2012-02-24, 07:20 PM
at starting when we have less knowledge and experience we get loss due to this...
However we can trade better by using indicators and chart window
Their is no fixed probability of winning It all cost experience and logic

anubhavsingh
2012-02-24, 07:33 PM
mere pehele pehele winning probability bohot kam tha.bar bar loss ho raha tha.lakin uske bad me bohot practice ki aur bohot candle aur indicator ke bare me search ki .uske bad mera wining probability din me pura market search karne ke baad me ek baar hi trade kar ti hu.aur oh mera 80% profit ho ta he.

shuru ke idno me har trader ki winning ke chances bahut kam hote hai kyunki unhe trading ka experience nahi hota lekin fir jaise jaise experience badta jata hai waise waise traders ka profit margin badta chala jata hai aur unke jeetne ki probability bahut zada ho jati ahi

rahibul
2012-02-24, 11:40 PM
The best way to trade the Forex market is the natural tendency of your mind begin to overcome in absolute terms, to think and think chances. This means that instead of a single transaction or several transactions, as a marketing advantage for the analysis of more than a hundred, or even hundreds of transactions.

balakalimuthu
2012-02-25, 03:24 PM
When I find an entry, it hits target only 60%. But I do expect it goes for target every time. Because I do follow the principle of withdrawing profit once booked profit. But I wanted a strategy which might produce up to 100% target hit ratio. I'm still fine tuning my strategies to get better results by adding indicators...

new
2012-02-25, 03:56 PM
har trader ko starting mei kafi loss hota hain uska karan hota hain knowledge ka sahi se na hona jabki newbie ke liye kafi option hai agar wo apna more time demo aur study mein lagaye to wo kafi kuch sikh skta hain

sasmita11
2012-02-25, 09:08 PM
My winning probability is more often i can win 10 out of 12 trades but that does not mean iam really making big profit but this is beacuse i use big stop loss and lower target.that make me have more wins,but through the losses are rare but bigger

100c
2012-02-25, 09:25 PM
My winning probability is more often i can win 10 out of 12 trades but that does not mean iam really making big profit but this is beacuse i use big stop loss and lower target.that make me have more wins,but through the losses are rare but bigger

Winning probability must be 80% is the best trading system which we use but I mainly trade when trend is well known and my winnings 99% rights. I always trade on support and resistance levels.

zher_albanfsij
2012-02-25, 09:32 PM
When you expect something to happen, the incidence is 50%
The percentage of non-occurrence is also a 50% rate
50: 50
This ratio we can work out in Forex is also the sense when you
Expects to open a currency, whereupon the purchase, the rate of rise of
Currency be 50% and falling currency is 50%
Can a 50% increase and decrease depending on the factors to take
Resolution The more you experience the market and a professional analyst can increase the proportion of
Make a profit in the deal to 70% versus 30% for the loss and this
Excellent sense of proportion when you play with 10 deals
7 win deals and lose 3 4 deals profit rate deals
But let's remember if you are without experience and without knowledge of the market
Will be named after 50%: 50%

maryosa
2012-02-25, 11:55 PM
Very good and true article. If trade too risky then not take the trade. Is the same thing as risk management. Risk management is look at what is risk on trade. If risk on trade is probability of profit = probability of loss (50 - 50), then trade is bad trade. If probability of profit is 70% then trade is good trade.

sibali
2012-02-26, 04:03 PM
No need to chase the target, it is important to be consistent. I just set a target of 10% per month. A small percentage do not burden us and is relatively easy to achieve, so it can keep our emotions

sasmita11
2012-03-03, 10:53 PM
me jab starting me forex me trade ki us time mera bohot loss hua.uske bad me demo me jada practice ki
aur market ko jada time search ki .ki kunsa time me market ka position kya ho ta he.aur abhi is sab ko follow karne ka bad mera abhi winning probability he 80%.

examin
2012-03-04, 11:44 PM
i do not think that we can make the prospect of the propabolity of the winnig of the strategy because all the strategy at a long time have 50% winng prospect and 50% loss prospect.

joget
2012-03-05, 03:26 PM
if the question is likely to profit in a trade that will, they did prior to the open trading positions we have to know how likely it is to profit (according to the estimate of the direction to be followed). if the possibility for profit is above 75% then please feel free to open a trading position, but if less than 60% then you should not do the trade. by doing things like that then you will be more profit than loss, but most likely you will not wait for it to happen. :)

examin
2012-03-05, 08:12 PM
it is not about the wining probability only it is about the loss too you may see in small capital of 100$ after one years of trading 1000$ of profit and 1000$ of loss we need the different between profit and loss.

chetan
2012-03-09, 03:47 PM
agar aapki winning probability 9 out of 10 hai to ap bahut hi ache trade hai kyunki forex me aisa suces rate hona bahut badi baat hoti hai
forex traders ke liye forex ma lagatar profit kamana bahut mushkil hota hai kyunki ye market bahut zada unpredictable hai aur isme loss ke hone chances bhi bahut zada rehte hai

sachin
2012-03-10, 04:38 PM

norix
2012-03-12, 08:01 PM
My winning probability is 100% from more invest in one month, i have do that because i follow my strategy and my rule with disipline ,i learn about movement maket trading before take open position.

very impressive at all when you have targets and the probability of 100% profit in this trade
systems and patterns of our strategy that discipline makes us comfortable in trading so that we are targeting the target can be achieved

Protech
2012-03-14, 09:33 PM
Personally the winning probability is a bit more often i will likely win 10 away of 12 trades nevertheless that does not indicate i feel really making big profit yet this is because i use big SL and additionally lower target, that make me include a lot more wins, but from the losses are really uncommon however bigger

aryan
2012-03-21, 02:17 PM

patil
2012-03-21, 05:39 PM
shuru ke idno me har trader ki winning ke chances bahut kam hote hai kyunki unhe trading ka experience nahi hota lekin fir jaise jaise experience badta jata hai waise waise traders ka profit margin badta chala jata hai aur unke jeetne ki probability bahut zada ho jati ahi

ezincenter
2012-03-21, 05:55 PM
My actual average winning probability is 65%, this average is good enough for me to make some money but this is not my goal, I aim to get an average not less than 80%, this is not impossible in forex market.

rakesh
2012-03-30, 12:24 PM
My winning probability is above average maybe 75%. But it does not happen all the time. Sometimes I lose 2 trades in a row and I can win profits 3 times in a row too. I guess in forex market there is no such thing as consistent profit...there is always loses.

newentry
2012-03-30, 10:59 PM
there are many things and reason why we get losing and why we get profit
and of course all is not about luck factors but all because about the ablity and how to control ourselves then we can make a good decision and make good trading

tatnasharlock
2012-03-31, 05:46 PM
i have a trading strategy which have 75% or more winning rate... its a premium strategy... it gives such a strong signal!!! it requires a higher TF like H4 or D1 to ensure a strong and reliable signal....
best of luck to you guys!! :)

tarun2305
2012-03-31, 11:53 PM
meri winning strategy 70-80% percent hai,,,meri startegy ye kehti hai ki jo bhi trade open karo uski poori knowlege pahle se ikkatha kar lo tab hi open karo isse market ka exact trend pata chal jata hai aur aap jyada se jyada kama sakte ho

hamza129
2012-04-01, 08:31 AM
when i started i was rapidly going in loss but one day my friend told me candlestick stratergy so i give taht stratergy a try and you will not believe i m in 80% winning ratio i just love this stratergy

manibhai2012
2012-04-01, 10:43 AM
Me na kafi arsa loss kiya ha forex market ma kiun k mujhe kisi cheez ka maloom nai hota tha par jab sa mujhe pata chlne laga to ma na kafi had tk recover kr liya ha aur kafi kuch kama rha hn mere pass koi exect figure to ha nai lekin fr b ma kuch na kuch kama rha hn.

sweety
2012-04-01, 10:50 AM
my wining probability is not so high as i just started it. i do trading with my own rules because i know its not a gamble its trading only, and if u only take trades that have a 60% or more chances of wining. firstly i just read out the full strategy then i go for any decision.

ishvara
2012-04-01, 05:45 PM
my wining probability is not so high as i just started it. i do trading with my own rules because i know its not a gamble its trading only, and if u only take trades that have a 60% or more chances of wining. firstly i just read out the full strategy then i go for any decision.

If you are able to get a good risk reward ratio in forex currency trading business, you would be able to improve on your trading results based on increasing your probability of winning trades.

siredewe
2012-04-01, 09:54 PM
I think I have more than 60% probability of victory. only unfortunately, from 40% victory that sometimes I have experienced the loss is greater. because, often I lose when I use a larger lot size. how about this? haha

justpips
2012-04-02, 04:41 PM
This is interesting info. winning probability that I get about 75% - 80%, a figure that I calculated based on the accumulated trading activity for 1 month. point in every trade there is always a chance for a loss, but the accumulated losses would still be covered by profit. the end result is a consistent profit.

dmambi
2012-04-02, 07:53 PM
I normally won't close my orders without profit and let them float in the market till the target is achieved. But still i believe that if my orders hit tp within the day it is a successful order. So my winning probability is very less as of now , that is around 40% only.

anubhavsingh
2012-04-02, 08:50 PM
This is interesting info. winning probability that I get about 75% - 80%, a figure that I calculated based on the accumulated trading activity for 1 month. point in every trade there is always a chance for a loss, but the accumulated losses would still be covered by profit. the end result is a consistent profit.

75-80% ki winning ratio hona bahut badi baat hai..experience traders ka ratio itna hota hai aur itna ratio hone se trader market seb ahut ache pasie bana sakta hai
experience ke sath hi winning probability badti hai..jaise jaise trader experience gain karga waise waise usse market se fayda hoga

atif58
2012-04-02, 10:30 PM
Very good post. I never cared about winning probability. Because always when i do analysis i think i have 100% chance of winning ( which is surely not ) Means every trader do trust his analysis. That's why it is hard to count the probability of winning in a trade before triggered.
But your post really inspired me. Now i will see how much i have chance of winning.

anubhavsingh
2012-04-03, 12:45 AM
If you are able to get a good risk reward ratio in forex currency trading business, you would be able to improve on your trading results based on increasing your probability of winning trades.

forex merisk lena chahiye aur jo bhi trader thoda bahut risk leke trading karta hai wahi trader aage badta hai.. forex me bina risk ke trading karne se trader kabhi bhi bada trader nahi ban payega..lekin risk bhi tabhi lena chahaiye jab apko amrket ki knowledge ho aur apne ache se stuidy kar rakhi ho

newentry
2012-04-04, 09:20 AM
i trade with ratio 8 wining and 2 loses, but it is not specific because sometimes i hold my order for big floating minus and if i close it then i get big losing and it is bigger than my winning, so now, i just use hedging system to hold and wait for good chance to close one of them

tervarto
2012-04-05, 02:03 AM
Must be twice the rate of profit or loss, or three times to be less appreciation of 1:1, so care must be well-administers the capital, and how trading, frankly, without capital management will be at your risk, stop loss is your friend, do not enter major contracts over your capital, learn from your mistakes and try to fix it

kuttus
2012-04-05, 07:03 AM
My wining strategy is not so good I think wining strategy come from good knowledge of trading how much greediness you have and another most importance thing is how much passion you have

sinaga
2012-04-05, 07:14 AM
victory in the trade I have done so far is still limited kemenanan can and still far from the steps to success. although I use a good strategy and I was able to set money management that I use to trade, I have not been able to control my emotions when trading. My win ratio is calculated so that only 70%. but in my opinion is still good.

anubhavsingh
2012-04-05, 01:10 PM
My wining strategy is not so good I think wining strategy come from good knowledge of trading how much greediness you have and another most importance thing is how much passion you have

forex me winning strategy banane ke liye trader ko bahut mehnat aur hard work ki zarurat padti hai
traer ke pas achi trading strategy aur acha trading plan hona bahut zaruri hai aur sath hi sath trader ko market ki poori smajh honi chahaiye

mandeeprana
2012-04-06, 01:20 AM

mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai ki agar trader ko lagatar profoit kamana hai to usse lagatar mehnat karni padegi aur usse bahut study aur strategy banai padegi jisse ki wo zada se zada fayda utha sake forex me

anoha
2012-04-06, 08:20 PM
My winning probability in forex is not that much high.
It depends on the whole market situation. When markets are in good mode,
i make 50%-70% profits. Or sometimes i make losses. But in an average,
i make profits 8 or 9 trades out of 10. I think this is not bad at all.

mita
2012-04-07, 11:21 PM
it is not about the wining probability only it is about the loss too you may see in small capital of 100$ after one years of trading 1000$ of profit and 1000$ of loss we need the different between profit and loss.

mita
2012-04-07, 11:33 PM
i do not think that we can make the prospect of the propabolity of the winnig of the strategy because all the strategy at a long time have 50% winng prospect and 50% loss prospect.

rahibul
2012-04-08, 01:19 AM
In trading decisions, I mean the purchase or sale. Opening or closing a position, by definition, buy, sell and. If one of my trading systems gives me a buy signal, I look at the candle, which just closed. Even if the rest of the system of criteria, such as a candle, biting, I will not go away from this trade, and look back. Also, if I am currently on sale and I get a signal to close, finally finished candles prickly, I will continue in this trade, if sharp reversal candles meet the criteria.

naziafarhan
2012-04-08, 01:27 AM
I do not trade any pair that is not trending. I trade the 4 h chart and in the 4h chart there is a clear trend to trade. I trade every 4 hr and I strictly follow my rules of trading so my trading is not based on probability.

gava
2012-04-10, 11:37 AM
me jab starting me forex me trade ki us time mera bohot loss hua.uske bad me demo me jada practice ki
aur market ko jada time search ki .ki kunsa time me market ka position kya ho ta he.aur abhi is sab ko follow karne ka bad mera abhi winning probability he 80%.

sumonmia0526
2012-04-15, 05:10 AM
my wining possibility is 90 out of 100 but when i m taking the risk i never win but normally when i follow the money management then i m win all the trade coz market will come back soon to my position

sidhu
2012-04-15, 04:26 PM

sidhu
2012-04-15, 05:56 PM

sunil
2012-04-20, 03:38 PM
I enter into trade if its more than 70% because i can sacrifice my target profit with less pips but cannot affort to loss. In forex if you want success than you must be more carefull towards loss.

mahmudi
2012-04-20, 10:55 PM
I agree with your opinion we should be a trader A, because A has probalitas win traeder higher in very different markets Treder B and C are the most severe planing C does not have open positions in the trade origin

yogesh
2012-04-21, 02:01 AM
I trade in such a way that winning probability is more than 90% so i win most of my trades, but whenver i lose i lose big and that may be that is 5 to 10 times of winning from a trade - well satisfied with my strategy and am ready to lose big because it is rare and that too when market faces a storm of volatility.

kuttus
2012-04-24, 10:09 AM
I think in forex market is really hard to set a goal, Just follow the market, be friends with it. Follow the trends and do not try to run against it. If you want to be great trader you must know that rule. Simple but sometimes it is really hard to apply in real.

That's not true my friend There is a high chance of putting a goal and you can also touch that goal there are many people how are always set a goal and get profit but the thing is you should have a right strategy to earn that goal..

maurya
2012-04-25, 02:13 PM
very impressive at all when you have targets and the probability of 100% profit in this trade
systems and patterns of our strategy that discipline makes us comfortable in trading so that we are targeting the target can be achieved

sachin
2012-04-26, 02:27 PM
Very good and true article. If trade too risky then not take the trade. Is the same thing as risk management. Risk management is look at what is risk on trade. If risk on trade is probability of profit = probability of loss (50 - 50), then trade is bad trade. If probability of profit is 70% then trade is good trade.

michael
2012-04-27, 10:25 PM
That the probability of winning in the Forex trading differs from day to day. In the days where the market well and have luck on my side I would bring the benefits of arguing. The rates of loss are very slim, especially after doing some daily practices with respect to technical analysis and strategies that apply it in real account.

songkok
2012-04-28, 08:43 AM
I trade in such a way that winning probability is more than 90% so i win most of my trades, but whenver i lose i lose big and that may be that is 5 to 10 times of winning from a trade - well satisfied with my strategy and am ready to lose big because it is rare and that too when market faces a storm of volatility.

Sir can you explain that you use the system here, to be able to win 90% of the total profit loss that you bear? I really hope a large and curious about your system to beat the market. I myself have 2 years in forex until now has not been produced. Please help

jg6073727
2012-04-28, 10:00 PM
1st know what is probability. then go a head. In simple it means that how much you are earning. More simple if you are playing a trade and winning 100 pis and then losing 30 then it means you earning probability is 70%

silenteyes
2012-04-28, 11:25 PM
What we need in forex trading is to have more wins than loss. IF we can generate profit even 5% more than what we have lost, it is good for us. Then we need to improve our trading to get that winning probability to increase.

jmsblack18
2012-04-29, 04:39 AM
My winning probability maybe now still around 50 percent because i still learn to make better trading strategy. But for me that is doesn't matter because in forex it's important not to lose than try to win. I am believe with accept this point and try to make my trading target i can increase my winning chance.

songkok
2012-04-29, 07:06 AM
My winning probability maybe now still around 50 percent because i still learn to make better trading strategy. But for me that is doesn't matter because in forex it's important not to lose than try to win. I am believe with accept this point and try to make my trading target i can increase my winning chance.

You mean to win 50% of it is how? whether win 50% of capital or no loss and no profit at all. If you must know how to forex trading in this market. Maybe then we can petrify and discuss about it with each other so as to improve and update your system, it's just a suggestion

fxquest
2012-04-29, 02:02 PM
Well my winning probability is around 90-95 % but I strongly feel that winning probability mainly depends on the trading strategy, if you have a good strategy then you will definitely be successful.

kuttus
2012-04-29, 04:55 PM
Well my winning probability is around 90-95 % but I strongly feel that winning probability mainly depends on the trading strategy, if you have a good strategy then you will definitely be successful.
Yes that's true if you have a good strategy if your wining probability will be also high But I don't have that amount of probability so my friend I would like know about your strategy can you

songkok
2012-04-29, 05:21 PM

I think not only with a strategy that can make a successful trader in the trade. There are many factors related to each other. Ranging from risk and capital management, psychological trader and the courage to enter the market.

silenteyes
2012-04-29, 05:55 PM
Courage is one thing which we underestimate and keep giving more attention to risk management and emotion factor. If you are lacking courage, it will not allow you to make big deal and you will not be making good results in case of high capital.

rock
2012-04-29, 07:28 PM
We have to trade without the greed and emtions also we have to follow the news and so that with our experience we can make the proper analysis and can make the right decision to win.

kalponick
2012-04-30, 10:22 AM
What we need in forex trading is to have more wins than loss. IF we can generate profit even 5% more than what we have lost, it is good for us. Then we need to improve our trading to get that winning probability to increase.

totally agree with you.. we just need to minimize our losses so that we can maximize our wins.... in forex nobody can actually earn profit all the time.. but even with huge losses we need to learn how to end up with profit.. we can always use higher risk to reward ratio to do that..

songkok
2012-04-30, 11:52 AM
We have to trade without the greed and emtions also we have to follow the news and so that with our experience we can make the proper analysis and can make the right decision to win.

In deciding the appropriate analysis is very difficult because it takes practice and intelligence in identifying price. Actually, do not panic when we have no floating, floating as long as it does not exceed the support and resistance. Because if the SnR is in breach would provide a new signal

Morshedul
2012-04-30, 04:07 PM
I think my winning probability stands within 70% to 80%. Since i am not a regular forex trader. I have suffered losses. So if i open 10 trades, i can win 7 or 8 trades among them. But i am trying hard to win more trades and trying to increase my winning probability also.

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 07:03 PM
hi
my risk and ratio is 1.2 or 1.3 if it does not meet these criteria i never go the market. all this enogh to make me comfortable in the trade.
low stress trading buddy is very good and make you relax.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-06, 10:28 AM

It is a very simple question that you should ask yourself before you take every trade.
You see it makes no sense at all for you to take a trade that has lesser than a 60% chance of winning.
If it is a 60% or higher chance of winning. And if you only take trades that have a 60% or higher chance of winning.

Having a 60% and higher winning probability for that trade means you have an edge over the market.
For example:
Trader A) Out of 20 trades, he take trades that are only 60% or higher winning probability.
Trader B) Out of 20 trades, he takes 10 trades that are of 60% or higher winning probability and 10 trades of lesser than 60% winning probability.
Trader C) Out of 20 trades, he doesnt care about the winning probability. He just take trades when he likes it or just based on his gut feel.

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.
This vital question is something that you must ask yourself the next time you trade.

yar main to es forum main newbie hoon mauja too atina idea nahi ha ka hum katini achi or best trading kar sakta han esla main es fourm ko bht ache or best way sa kara rha hoon or mauja ya forum obht passand ha es laya to main es fourm par boht manahat kar rhaa hoon eslaya maujaa ya forum acha lagta ha,

Maham Gill
2012-05-06, 07:02 PM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

ya bat to bilkul theek ha ka agr ap na boht acha or best business karna ha to apko sub sa paalya trading ke basic sakeene para ge us ka bad ap ak acha or best trader ban skta hoo es main koi shaka nahi ha k training ka baghar ap achi ro best trading kabi be nhi kar skata hoo,

budado
2012-05-07, 03:06 PM
The big question is this. Lets say you have 100 trade. 99 of those trade end up in profit and only make one mistake trade. So does it mean your winning probability is 99%? But what if that one loss you loss all of your money included that profit that you make? then what the use of having 99% profit probability right?
I think the best way to determine the profit of a trader is via percentage of profit. Lets say in a month you earn 15% regardless on how many trade you make. Then that means your really earning. right?

takeprofit
2012-05-07, 03:32 PM
My chances to win in forex is 70:30, for me it was pretty good. I have always been disciplined in the use of money management and strategy used. My target is only 10 pips per day. after the target is reached close my chart.

ayusri
2012-05-08, 04:43 AM

I always make trading a maximum of only two times in one day and night with a gain between 40 to 20 points only, in the event of los before I open another position trading los if not then only one a day, from an average of eight times a week my trading can earn 6 times the profit and loss twice, but the accumulation of trading, profit remains greater than losses due to more profit, we are very hard to avoid losses due sometimes to get a loss, a big advantage because the new can we make it we must good use of capital management

Nganti
2012-05-09, 09:21 AM
I always make trading a maximum of only two times in one day and night with a gain between 40 to 20 points only,
No problem sir, all depend of the strategy with pleasure with own self. because sometime we get of good profitable system from another people, but that strategy can not applyed to us, many reason to our, like different of time for trade, don't have any time for waiting the monitor for looking cros fo moving avarage for the samples.

5starsabuj
2012-05-09, 09:43 AM
The wining probability is very fine and popular system . In the Forex trading system system every man who wants to trade he can be winners by transaction Forex forum .when he transact the Forex forum he can lose and another side he can winners if he understand perfectly and trade the Forex market he can be winners . so understanding trading quality can be increase wining probability more . so it should be umderstand.

Gurufx
2012-05-18, 12:00 PM
I always make trading a maximum of only two times in one day and night with a gain between 40 to 20 points only, in the event of los before I open another position trading los if not then only one a day, from an average of eight times a week my trading can earn 6 times the profit and loss twice, but the accumulation of trading, profit remains greater than losses due to more profit, we are very hard to avoid losses due sometimes to get a loss, a big advantage because the new can we make it we must good use of capital management
The most important for trading, in my opinion, are experiences and knowledges. Luck is only additional although we needed luck too sometimes. There is no person who ever succeed in forex if he didn't have many knowledges and experiences in forex. It's impossible to trade well if we don't have any knowledges but experiences is important too because our knowledges

budado
2012-05-18, 02:30 PM
my win probabilty is 50:50
i think it;s depend on the way we opened the position first.
if we opened the position with the correct way the probabilt win will be increased
if you have 50:50 then that means you are losing money in forex trading as you need to have 60% winning probability in order to make profit in forex trading. The higher your ratio is the higher you earn. So far I'm losing a lot in forex trading but I'm hoping that I can earn more in here and hoping that I can really earn more in here using the odds to my favor.

Nganti
2012-05-19, 01:52 PM
if you have 50:50 then that means you are losing money in forex trading as you need to have 60% winning probability in order to make profit in forex trading

i think if our probability is 50:50 is not good, we lost time and energy to make trade, minimal probabality is 70 win and 30 loss, so we can make widrawal our profit.

waleedkhan
2012-05-19, 07:38 PM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

may na starting may kafi loss kia magar us kay baad may na dekha akhair waja kia hai may itna loss kion karah hun phir us kay baad pata chala phir may na news ko follow kia ab mujh bohut profit hota hai

omofx
2012-05-24, 12:29 PM
Ezekiel Chew is a very good mentor and every article he has written helps me in my trading career, i never place a trade unless my winning ratio is 2;1 and it helps me to control my emotion

najaf12345
2012-05-24, 12:39 PM
Hi
can you explain that you use the system here to be able to win 90% of the total profit loss that you bear? I really hope a large and curious
about your system to beat the market.I have 2 years in forex until now has not been produced .

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 01:38 AM

darksaimon
2012-05-25, 07:37 AM
the success measure of my in Forex acceptance commercialism trading is not too gear, sometimes it can run from 50% success ratio and get downward. It now depends on the trader to try and then gain their success trades and pee money from it.

napkin
2012-05-25, 11:24 AM
I assume that my successful quantity is author ofttimes i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not poor i am real making big profit but this is because i use big disrupt loss and subaltern butt - that make me get statesman wins. But tho' the losses are rare but bigger.

3mala
2012-05-25, 12:32 PM
Winning probability must be 80% is the best trading system which we use but I mainly trade when trend is well known and my winnings 99% rights. I always trade on support and resistance levels.

barn
2012-05-25, 04:05 PM
My winning probabilities is trendline first with modification support resistant and ichimoku kinkyo hyo, that's combination make my analysis great.

affan9011
2012-05-26, 08:53 AM
I opine my success quantity stands within 70% to 80%. Since i am not a regularised forex trader. I hold suffered losses. So if i coarse 10 trades, i can win 7 or 8 trades among them. But i am disagreeable bad to win much trades and disagreeable to gain my successful chance also.

fxlover
2012-05-26, 09:09 AM
i trade with ninety percent win and ten percent loss ratio. after long run i fixed my trade with only one strategy. which is hundred percent accurate. i do not trade out of this strategy. but in some exceptional case i fall in loss.

Jackdoson
2012-05-26, 01:25 PM
Bohot surot lagte ho..your topics. I need more and more topics about Forex. Share in the forum.

aamu
2012-05-27, 03:39 PM
75-80% ki winning ratio hona bahut badi baat hai..experience traders ka ratio itna hota hai aur itna ratio hone se trader market seb ahut ache pasie bana sakta hai
experience ke sath hi winning probability badti hai..jaise jaise trader experience gain karga waise waise usse market se fayda hoga

aamu
2012-05-27, 03:46 PM

kunal ranjan
2012-05-27, 04:02 PM
Winning probability in FOREX cannot be analysis as here every one want to win but only those win who trade sensibly . So if you trade sensibly then you have the maximum chances of winning.

100 to 1,000
2012-06-11, 11:29 AM
i'm still pretty new in this market and don't have that much experience that is why my winning percentage is very low.
i see that other members on this forum already have a great winning ratio.
i hope i can also become successful like you guys.

budado
2012-06-11, 04:31 PM
Right now I'm still down few pips and I'm hoping to breakeven soon. Once I'm breakeven I'm sure I will going to earn good in forex. Right now what I'm doing is hedging and its really a slow start if you are doing hedging. but once you are established in hedging you going to have a good profitable strategy. Its really good to trade long term. Once you have good trading strategy you just can't loss.

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-11, 06:06 PM
Winning probability in FOREX cannot be analysis as here every one want to win but only those win who trade sensibly . So if you trade sensibly then you have the maximum chances of winning.

each trader has the potential to define themselves in a winning trade just to live how we can deal with the movement direction of the market that can at least be clearly predict which way the market is

100 to 1,000
2012-06-18, 01:05 PM
well as for me i think my winning profitability is 60 percent because i always take much of my time to analysis the market and always wait for a confirmation before i place any trade of which this the very best we can always do in other to make the profit out of the market all day so i lose less and gain the more

wow congratulations for you. 60% winning is better because it is already far from 50:50 so it means that you are not relying on luck.
i hope i can bring my performance to that level first and then go from there to make improvements.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-18, 01:54 PM
the main problem is how will we know if what is the probability %.?sometimes we can decide that the probability of earning is %80 based on our signals our analyses but it may turn back and everything can be upside down.maybe the measurement will be not to trade without any signal and purpose and not trade against the trend.it can make our winning probability higher.

ceestech
2012-06-18, 02:12 PM
Forex is a 50:50 game before the trade is set but once a good trade is set, the trader could take is as one.

sazzad
2012-06-18, 03:48 PM
I give most of the trade on the basis of scalping strategy and my winning probability is 90 in my trade like, if i give 10 trade then i get profit from 9 trade but my trading lot size is very smaller for this reason my profit is small.

arif01
2012-06-18, 04:15 PM
Thanks for question, as per your question, forex is good way to income online with out any rix. If I can do work more I can Income more. I f I advertise more to expand forex then income also increasing. so go ahead with forex. At present Fores is good income sources for unemployed people.

william88
2012-06-18, 04:53 PM
Forex is gambling and it is 50;50 chance if u dont have the knowledge in this field..
After we have knowledge,i think our strategy must have 80% chance of winning..
and we set 20% loss with stop loss..In my trade,7 of my 10 trade is profit..

maulana
2012-06-19, 04:39 AM
My winning probability average is winning 8 trade from 10 my trading activity... i got 80% probability because i always follow the rule from my strategy and developing my strategy.... but, i did not make much money because i have big stop loss while each trade...

kiran
2012-06-20, 12:48 PM

sujarman
2012-06-20, 02:59 PM

Do not count them daily since gk bro good market every day, take some time and wrote an important good you have to know where the conditions are good for you, do not let you know the circumstances the most appropriate for your position later.

100 to 1,000
2012-06-20, 04:46 PM
for me i can accept low win probability as long as the winning trades have at least 1:2 or 1:3 risk to reward ratio.
if the winning trades only have lower risk to reward ratio then it's bad for the trader because there is nothing to offset the losses and make profit.

samo
2012-06-20, 06:05 PM
My winning probability in Forex is only 60%, it is low for me because my risk is bigger than my reward because I am scalping, so I must practice a lot and make my winning higher and find a better risk to reward ratio. My target is only 80% for me to become profitable.

pkdoo7
2012-06-20, 07:42 PM
i think i am capable to make enough profit now but winning probability depends on price movement's analysis , i am able to trace all of them which is actually in chart and this could be 100% also but not for all times , so it depends on conditions also , most of the traders get different results in different conditions.

adeusi
2012-06-20, 08:41 PM
i believe that if i put my familiar indicators in other and i watch the trading very when i can make 8 trade out of 10 trade. am really sure though i may not get big much more pips.

sgiant
2012-06-22, 12:55 AM
winning probability in Forex is only 75%, I play a high risk of scalping and use for trade. Before the trade I have understood the risk of losing money and I also understand the enormous advantages.

kibara
2012-06-22, 03:28 AM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

speculator
2012-06-22, 03:40 AM
According to random walk hypothesisis, winning probability should be around 50 % . My winning probability is around 40-60 . I use good risk reward ratio so its giving no loss right now. However working to improve the winning ratio

punch123
2012-06-22, 06:15 AM
my succeeding probability in forex isn't that much higher. It relies upon on the whole market situation. When markets have been in good mode, i make 70% profits. Or often i make losses. But within the average, i make profits 15 or 17 trades out of 20. I believe this is not bad at all.

monkedelofi
2012-06-22, 11:22 PM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

yoryo
2012-06-23, 02:23 AM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

My risk and ratio is was 1:2 or 1:3, if it does not meet these criteria I never go to the market. All this is enough to make me comfortable in the trade, low stress trading buddy........ :)

i7ssan
2012-06-23, 03:38 AM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

bhaiyo mere saath to kuch hat kar hua hai starting mein to main profit liya tha lekin aaj kal main kafi loss mein hoon sab starting mein achcha loss lete hai par main profit liya ab main study kar kafi jor de raha hoon apni strategy ko aur achcha kar raha hoon taki next month kuch achcha kar saku

monkedelofi
2012-06-26, 02:04 PM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

budado
2012-06-26, 04:37 PM
Until now my earnings is 60% profitable trade. Meaning 6 out of 10 trade I end up at profit. And so far I'm happy about it. Usually I earn between 5 to 10% a month using scalping, hedging and naked trade. I'm hoping that I can earn more but I guess I will going to have hard time doing that unless I will going to post more in indian-forex so that I can have more funds to use to trade in instaforex.

yoryo
2012-06-26, 06:05 PM

ayakcalysta
2012-06-27, 11:13 PM
Until now my earnings is 60% profitable trade. Meaning 6 out of 10 trade I end up at profit. And so far I'm happy about it. Usually I earn between 5 to 10% a month using scalping, hedging and naked trade. I'm hoping that I can earn more but I guess I will going to have hard time doing that unless I will going to post more in indian-forex so that I can have more funds to use to trade in instaforex.
this is so sir, I agree with your opinion that in the instaforex there is a very useful forum for traders. it's good for beginners and traders to senior traders. because in the forum we can ask about what problems we face in conducting the business of trading.

kajole
2012-07-01, 03:04 AM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

i7ssan
2012-07-01, 03:15 AM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

My winning probability in forex currency exchange trading is not too high, sometimes it can move from 65% success ratio and get downwards. It now depends on the trader to try and then increase their winning trades and make money from it.

youssef
2012-07-01, 04:53 AM
I think my winning probability stands within 70% to 80%. Since i am not a regular forex trader. I have suffered losses. So if i open 10 trades, i can win 7 or 8 trades among them. But i am trying hard to win more trades and trying to increase my winning probability also.

sapna
2012-07-05, 12:11 AM

Duddy
2012-07-05, 08:21 AM
In my demo account, I get 50% winning and 50% losing.. In my real account, I just started today :D so we'll see how money win or lose today :) actually, I just get a good strategy, we'll found out, can it give me 100% profit? :D

Md Ratul
2012-07-05, 08:57 AM
my winning probability is to get a sufficient ammount and not to have a loss.

william88
2012-07-05, 09:10 AM
For me,i have a winning probablilty,about 8/10 of my trades wins..
I think it is good enough..because we rarely find a 10/10 strategy that can wins..

Joseph Andrews
2012-07-05, 09:39 AM
In truth my wining probability is 100% from my invest in one thirty days.
i have made that due to the fact i follow my approach as well as my rule with discipline.
i've learnt about motion of fx currency market while trading. prior to opening my position i do my research correctly.

room
2012-07-05, 10:56 PM

computers
2012-07-06, 04:12 PM
may na starting may kafi loss kia magar us kay baad may na dekha akhair waja kia hai may itna loss kion karah hun phir us kay baad pata chala phir may na news ko follow kia ab mujh bohut profit hota hai

pickmurari
2012-07-08, 11:59 AM
my winning probability is around 60% and after looking at the guidance here and the strategies and methods shown here. I keep reading through the posts here and then trade whichever method or whichever info helps me from here.

jiching
2012-07-08, 02:40 PM
my goal in trading is 100% profit, but sometimes, i can make profit with big profit, sometimes i loss my money, because of the fundamental.
but i am sure i can reach my trading goal, with the good technical i can make profit.
until now, i have 4 accounts for each strategies and i can make profit for each account.

musa2012
2012-07-08, 06:31 PM
If you talk about long term trading then i have to get the fundamental analysis first. If market is in my favor then i can hope for a 100% winning probability. Because long term target is all time good and profitable for traders. May be swap will work here to give extra support.

sad
2012-07-09, 01:44 PM
the main problem is how will we know if what is the probability %.?sometimes we can decide that the probability of earning is %80 based on our signals our analyses but it may turn back and everything can be upside down.maybe the measurement will be not to trade without any signal and purpose and not trade against the trend.it can make our winning probability higher.

lap
2012-07-14, 12:30 PM

lap
2012-07-15, 04:20 PM

wahaj
2012-07-16, 10:51 AM
agar market ki sahi tarike se study ker ke traiding ki jaye to winning probability zayada ho sakti he , jub market trend losse ho raha ho to us me invest karne ke waqt hota he wo bhi investment ka 25% phir market loose ho to 25% or agar phir market me presure ho to 25% certainty market us bad improve kare gi jub improve karne lage to 15% ke hisab se profit taking kare is tarha winning probability burhti he

budado
2012-07-16, 12:42 PM
So far in the last three months I have 10% profit average. My winning probability is 87%. But that's because I do hedging and I seldom let go of a position unless its really hard to maintain it. And one thing I notice about hedging is that its a slow profit. meaning you need to wait for one whole pattern to cycle in order to earn. But same time I see that the more I trade the more I earn money but when I'm starting it just a slow start really.

Md.Rokibul
2012-07-16, 12:48 PM
thank you very much for your nice advice about winning probability.really a important thing for every trader that how i take profit from here you have mentioned very correctly that points ,may god bless you,happy trading.

alamFX
2012-07-16, 01:13 PM
Trading is a probability business. You can win and you can lose too. It is your job to minimise your lose and maximize your win.... Here is a simple , nice and profitable 15M swing system that i get inspired from raghee's book.

leherchand
2012-07-17, 11:09 PM

kazaforex
2012-07-18, 04:38 AM
The concept of probability of winning, we avoid the irresponsible trade. If we implement this concept in our business style, it will help us improve our skills of patience.

sheriffex
2012-07-18, 05:04 AM
I am interested in your strategy. mind sharing it?

alamFX
2012-07-18, 03:04 PM
Trading is a probability business. My can win and my can loss too. it is my job to minimize my loss and maximize my win... Here is simple , nice and profitable 15M swing system that I get inspired from raghee book.

mojan
2012-07-21, 04:28 PM
The probabity of winning to loosing is 8 is to 2, think positive stay alert and think smart is the only wax to beat it and its amaizing how things will be doing .

Abidine
2012-07-21, 06:22 PM
i actually don't have a 100% winning probability all i can say that every month has it's winning but it depends on watching news and planing the strategy that fit with it that's my probability of course trading with a small amount can make my profit better than my loss

hmkowsar
2012-07-21, 06:50 PM
i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target,that make me have more wins .

kubi
2012-07-21, 07:12 PM
business koi bhi ho un me risk kahi na kahi zror lena parta hai or forex jaise business me jab koi trader jitna bara risk le ga use itna hi zyada us ka benifit or loss lena pare ga.

sharabela
2012-07-21, 07:20 PM
The winning probability of my trade is about 75%. If anything less than that, I do not trade. Thus, I can telly you ezikiel, I am on the right track. Here in this article you have given more idea about trading strategy and the things that need to be considered before trading. Thanks for the sharing .

norix
2012-07-21, 09:31 PM
The winning probability of my trade is about 75%. If anything less than that, I do not trade. Thus, I can telly you ezikiel, I am on the right track. Here in this article you have given more idea about trading strategy and the things that need to be considered before trading. Thanks for the sharing .

75% are nice and large
we had to create a target in this transaction so that we have the spirit of the trade, especially we can make our targets to be achieved and make us soar capital that we will expect

hmkowsar
2012-07-21, 09:56 PM
hello trades pehlay mein loss hi loss kerta hey trading mein chahe koi bhi strategy use keroon.

contil
2012-07-22, 02:40 AM
The probability that I win I usually do not count ..
probably about 70-80% of my own lack of know .. is the high probability forex trading iyu important but how to get an accurate probability, while I was still new in this field ...
so I have to study harder so I can get a return that is able to support my real life

goldenmember
2012-07-22, 05:06 AM
Yes, you must have a winning probability for trades. It takes a long time to work this out. I think a lot of people trade with less than a 50% probability of winning because they are catching bottoms.

ayusri
2012-07-22, 05:08 AM
for the moment from some trading done much to earn good profits by more than los banyk fortunately happens in forex trading, forex trading los if calculated with the forex trading menguntungkana Many who seemed still profitable because in general if it stalls at the opening of the first will return a profit in the second opening of trading if such trading is where it can quickly generate a profit then it can generally return from los loss due to the usual direction of motion belawanan, currently trading forex with reliable quality can be done even with almost no idicator because I felt like this forex trading can be used as a handle to increase the value of advantages over the many stalls that occur in the open position trading the same time not increasing the number of advantages over the place in los .

Gurufx
2012-07-22, 06:23 AM
My best outstanding risk is certainly usually allow me to secure 9 due to 10 sells however , that does not lead to my organization is extremely earning substantial return however , the reason is , make the most of substantial avoid deprivation together with lessen objective - which will make my family have an overabundance is declared the winner. However , although the profits / losses happen to be hard to find however , much larger.
The basic thing that forex requires is a very good knowledge. Forex is not easy to understand, it is difficult but if you start taking interest in it, then becomes easy for you. Those who wanted to do forex trade must come with good knowledge in order to get success. First practice on demo accounts to practically learn about it and then start on real accounts.

roshan
2012-07-22, 05:25 PM
In truth my wining probability is 100% from my invest in one thirty days.
i have made that due to the fact i follow my approach as well as my rule with discipline.
i've learnt about motion of fx currency market while trading. prior to opening my position i do my research correctly.

rak
2012-07-22, 06:24 PM

zaidis
2012-07-23, 03:25 PM
I think the chance to win my position in 70% to 80%. Since I am not a regular trader currencies. I have suffered losses. Even if they are open 10 operations, I can win 7 & 8 with on another. But trying to get more contracts and attempt to increase the probability of winning me, too.

king
2012-07-23, 09:02 PM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

In my opinion i trade with 60% to 70 % And and the rest it's for the loss, But sometimes I fall into the loss completely

abbasi
2012-07-23, 09:19 PM
Just about all the actual beginners key in the foreign exchange market having a imagine producing big bucks. Many of them reduce edges to create some money within their wallets. Most of typically the newbies provide currency trading accompanied by a want to find themselves getting cash. A lot chop the corners to bring some coinage throughout their trouser pockets.

ahsankhan
2012-07-24, 12:26 AM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.

traders pehlay maon loss he loss karta tha us kay baad trading main chahe koi bhi strategy use karon 100% loss kerta tha but now i am following candlestick only jis say meri winning ratio 70% ho gaya hai....

nigar
2012-07-24, 06:06 AM
My winning probability can be often i'm able to get 9 beyond 10 positions nevertheless it doesn't necessarily mean we are genuinely generating major earnings nevertheless for the reason that i prefer major end decline along with decrease goal - that leave us have an overabundance of is the winner. Nevertheless the cutbacks are generally exceptional nevertheless even bigger.

The Sniper
2012-07-24, 03:44 PM
Winning reach 100% in a month I think it's been a very good friend, if it can keep it in one year has reached up to 1200% profit this remarkable

I do not think it's a good idea that you are a scalper minute. I think it's a waste of time. And EUR / USD is not as volatile to less than 1 minute, you can do scalping. Its only 1 in 100 that you can earn a small profit in just one minute. Although if you prefer to win 1-2 pips then its plausible, but not at all recommended.

forX
2012-07-29, 07:36 PM
the main downside is how can we all know if what's the likelihood, as a result of typically we will decide that the likelihood of earning primarily based on our signals and our analyses however it should flip back and everything will be the other way up. perhaps the measurement are to not trade with none signal and purpose and not trade against the trend. it will build our winning likelihood higher.

roshan
2012-07-29, 08:21 PM

mimunaislam
2012-07-29, 09:20 PM
Actually, do not panic when we have no floating, floating as long as it does not exceed the support and resistance. Because if the SnR is in breach would provide a new signal.In deciding the appropriate analysis is very difficult because it takes practice and intelligence in identifying price.

kalponick
2012-07-30, 12:03 AM
My winning percentage was quite low in my previous days.. but after sometime of trading it improved.. but because of low level of money management I lost my profit in just couple of bad trades.. However I never give up on these results.. I fixed my strategy, improved my money management and now combining both of them I can return with some profit at the end of the month :)

sammy
2012-07-30, 12:06 AM
i just saw right now and my winning probability is 14:11, i mean more than 50% and still i ended up losing more than 80% of my account, because i traded big and faced losses in so many cases.

tenma
2012-07-30, 06:34 AM

For example:

Trader A of course!
And reflect on this.
My chances of winning is most often can I win 9 times out of 10 trades, but that does not mean I'm really make very large profits, but it's because I use stop loss and target large bottom - that make me have more victories. But if the losses are rare, but larger

nonprado
2012-07-31, 07:15 AM

my winning probability is 100% of my investing in a month, I do because I am my strategy and my rule with disipline. befor i larn about business movement to open maket

hisoka
2012-08-01, 04:04 AM
my winning probability is 100% of my investing in a month, I do because I am my strategy and my rule with disipline. befor i larn about business movement to open maket

budado
2012-08-01, 07:50 PM
I'm not consistent right now. Sometimes I reach 25% earnings in a month sometimes I only earn 5% in a month. Last month I even have 38% loses. the biggest loses I made but same time to think about it I realize that I'm just losing money in here in short term but in long term I can earn good amount of money in here. I'm happy that I'm holding on until now. I'm even hoping that I will going to manage to earn some more dollars in here this month of august. As right now the more I spend my time trading the more I make money. I'm just hoping that its going to be for good in here.

wisam
2012-08-03, 04:04 PM
60% win ratio is very good, just a suggestion if we already have a victory by an amount large enough we do better in order to make the withdrawal of reserve funds if we have loss. so we still have the funds if there has been a MC. :doubt:

Yes, the probability of winning is also important in Forex trading. If we do forex trading, then you should know that the number of trades that we earn and how much to loose. In forex trading in order to win is always a trader, he wants to win every time on the market. If we want to know the state of our probability that we need to check the demo account. The trader spends a few days to make several trades in the market, but lost all in a single trade. This is due to the operator to take risk ratio very low.

wisam
2012-08-06, 09:04 PM
The best way to trade the Forex market is the natural tendency of your mind begin to overcome in absolute terms, to think and think chances. This means that instead of a single transaction or several transactions, as a marketing advantage for the analysis of more than a hundred, or even hundreds of transactions.

abbey ak
2012-08-07, 05:22 AM
well as for me i really need to get confirmation to the direction i wanted, so with the help of my strategies and indicators i think i am very much okay and i can trade with my mind being relax and never trade with emotion because trading with emotion is not the very best way to trade in other to make profit out of the market.

nurivasyarifah
2012-08-07, 09:12 PM
I just have a belief that the strategy I use is very convenient for my success so probably I'll smile take the green line is stable

isbhacker
2012-08-08, 01:17 AM
Yes bro ,Before entering in any trade in forex ,We should analyze the market deeply before entering in trade,We should be analyzing different time frames to ensure the trade is good.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2012-08-08, 01:31 AM
I think in the Forex trading market my winning probabilities is 100%. I believe on my strategy. I always try to trade in a planingful way. I always try to trade with emotion free mode. So my expectation is also higher.

antosco
2012-08-08, 02:44 AM
This is of course a great question that we traders must learn to ask ourselves if we choose to succeed in forex trading because we would have to take a record of our performance for us to know whether or not we are performing well.

mrahat
2012-08-08, 03:56 PM
my winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger .

abbey ak
2012-08-09, 04:54 AM
well when we talk about winning probability its very low because as far as forex investment is concerned nothing is guaranty so we need to expect anything to happen but i think i will advise all trader to learn on how to loss less and gain the more because the more you are afraid of losing the more you keep losing thats my advise.

lamington
2012-08-22, 12:25 PM
forex merisk lena chahiye aur jo bhi trader thoda bahut risk leke trading karta hai wahi trader aage badta hai.. forex me bina risk ke trading karne se trader kabhi bhi bada trader nahi ban payega..lekin risk bhi tabhi lena chahaiye jab apko amrket ki knowledge ho aur apne ache se stuidy kar rakhi ho

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

kash
2012-08-23, 08:15 PM
ager ap ky pass ak achi strategy hy or ap market ka sahi analyse rakhty ho to risk lany main koi harj nahi is ky sath ager ap SL/TP use kro to ap apny capital ko kafi had tk safe bhi kr lo gy

forexmaster
2012-08-23, 08:48 PM

Almost all the newcomers enter the forex market with a dream of making big money. Most of them cut corners to bring some cash in their pockets, and a few of them fall in love with the strategies, technique and tricks of successful forex trading.

Remember that even pro traders do not win all the trades. Their winning ratio is usually 60-70%, which is pretty high success rate. Nobody can win all the trades, you just have to increase your winning probability.

mcceducation
2012-08-25, 12:10 PM
i think its depend on the trader if the trader are very good known about Forex Trading and have very good strategy hope he have very good wining probability. so i say if we are learn more and more and accept all rules about Forex trading then its give us good profit.

gkintl
2012-08-25, 01:42 PM
I am similar or even better than A. I have a definite strategy in place. Only when all indicators direct a buy or sell, I go a head and place the order. Rarely, do I fail when I trade this way. My winning probability is close to 84%. It is nearly three months after I have taken into trading and the probability may change for better or worse in the coming months. However, I will double check every time and calculate the probability of gaining from the trade and also assess the risk to reward ratio always.

roopesh11
2012-08-25, 02:37 PM
Mera to winning profitability bohot hi acha hai aur mai isko daily improve bhi karta hun. Mera profitability abhi to 85% hai. Pehele mera bohot loss hota tha trading me. Aur mai apna tarding statement share kar raha hun. Agar kisi ko pasand aaye to vo comment kar sakte hain.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/K.R.RAO/Desktop/2%20to%206.htm

esif
2012-08-25, 06:33 PM
Whats your winning probability?
you are right dear ezekial chew, we should first calculate our probability and then we should enter into a trade, this will purify many of our trades, and in a result one will open only few trades, and on the other hand few trades will lead a trades to less mistakes...

ishvara
2012-08-28, 04:25 AM
Trading is probability business. I can win and lose too. It is my job minimize my lose and maximize my win. Here is a simple, nice and profitable 15M swing system that i get inspired from Raghee's book.

You are exact on point in forex exchange trading business. It is we forex traders that would actually increase our winning probability by improving in our trades and also by reducing our losses we are getting in forex trading.

abbey ak
2012-08-28, 03:07 PM
well as for me we just have to learn the very best way to manage our account and the best way to manage our account is when we learn how to risk less and gain the more thats what i really think because the more you risk less amount of money in your account the more you protect your account from margin calls

Odin
2012-08-31, 08:23 AM
Trading is probability business. I can win and lose too. It is my job minimize my lose and maximize my win. Here is a simple, nice and profitable 15M swing system that i get inspired from Raghee's book.

60% winning is much better because it is currently far from 50:50 therefore it means that you aren't relying on good fortune.
i hope i'm able to bring my personal performance to that particular level very first and then move from there to create improvements.

abbey ak
2012-08-31, 04:27 PM
as for me i really have the winning probability because i have learn the very best way to make good use of my technical analysis because with my technical analysis i know this can always give me the best number of my pips, and i will like to advise all forex traders to make use of there technical analysis in other to make profit

forex blaster
2012-08-31, 11:22 PM
I have no any answer about this and i think my winning probability depends on my quality that how can i make a trade or take good position for making suitable traders.Sometimes I'm confused with my winning probability because forex is always risky and changing the situation anytime in forex market.

earn4learn
2012-09-01, 01:24 AM
i think if someone have more than 65% probability of winning ratio its very good to survive in market in long time so its important to everyone to open a trade with proper analysis and money management

theplayer17
2012-09-02, 05:58 AM
My winning probability is 1 less and 9 wins. and I think my defeat was also due to lack of vigilance on the market that I am my own lack of keeping my own emotions management. I think every person must have the ability to vary in profit in forex, and a matter of time that we will all profit consistently

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

oil_trader
2012-09-02, 07:55 AM
well as for me we just have to learn the very best way to manage our account and the best way to manage our account is when we learn how to risk less and gain the more thats what i really think because the more you risk less amount of money in your account the more you protect your account from margin calls

i am nevertheless fairly brand new within this marketplace and do not obtain that a lot encounter that's the reason my personal successful proportion is extremely reduced.
which fellow members about this discussion board curently have an excellent successful percentage.
i really hope i'm also able to achieve success as if you men.

FREEDOM
2012-09-07, 10:30 AM
i totaly agreed wih you because in this we should be well focus and the hard work is helped us ti gaion profit and agood strategy give us much profit in rthe on day and we should be continue this
You are correct friend. Hard work is needed when we want to success, hard works plus smart = one of key success.
Most of expert traders started from the bottom stage and growing step by steps from hard working.

shafayetfx
2012-09-07, 06:51 PM
Forex is very difficult trading.so thats why everyone loose in forex trading.If you want to success then try with huge analysis and then you will must success.

BaHaaFxTr
2012-09-07, 09:28 PM
Good words , my winning ratio is almost 60 per cent cause am just begging Forex from stock market so am looking to doing better than that but i think that ratio is so low if the account balance is low too so u have to be more risky If your account is too small to make a good profit that's I think:)

pkdoo7
2012-09-12, 11:49 AM
main forex main 100% daily generate karne ki skills rakta hoon ismain jorisk factor hai isse bhi nipta ja sakta hai aur iske liye kafi concentrated work se gujarna padta hai aur sath main bina calculation aur monitoring ke aap apne profit ya winnings ko nahin badha sakte hain .

Alamgir Hossain Rohan
2012-09-12, 12:02 PM
I seems when one think about getting profit from trading s/he should give concerned about how much s/he know about forex market.

beni iskandar
2012-09-14, 08:37 AM
forex game is difficult and not as easy as we think. when we think we'll win 80% but the results are actually different. but proper analysis would lead us to victory offset a large course with high persistence. Winning is the biggest so far I only reached 65% in one month.

forek
2012-09-14, 09:05 AM
My winning probability so far with my trading has been 80% winning and 20% loss which i think its healthy for me
in trading i have realize that we will face loss and profit .. so i have traget to receive profit daily 1:3, in this mean 1 loss , 3 times profit with the same lots... so it will be my profit daily is 2 ... :)

forexdon
2012-09-14, 09:42 PM
winning probability is different at each time some time winning probability is 40% and some time is 100% if attached 100% per month than according to my mind i can make 150% in just one month every time winning probability is different its not same at all the time

gandhi
2012-09-14, 10:07 PM
yes I agree I think winning probability when more than 50% so it would be more consistent with the level of your profits and still use good money management ..

good luck;)

FREEDOM
2012-09-17, 11:08 AM
Since i am not senior trader so my winning rate is about 60% till 70%. Actually i am not too care about winning rate, i am focus on analysis and how to maximize the profit and reduce the risk with my abilities. Winning rate is for motivate and make confidence while trading.

ashwini
2012-09-17, 11:50 AM
still now i am practice on different strategy. and find the best winning probability strategy. buy still now i get two strategy which is given good % of winning probability. so my target is 9:10 ,,,means on 10 trade i must win 9 trades. but still now i achieved only 5:10 .. and now am working on it .and one day i get this target.

Adaja92
2012-09-19, 04:40 AM
Could we have any idea about our grave life? is this heaven or hell we don't know. but we believe that if we are in a honest, not have any involvement in crime, then just say that i tries. Probability is the unforeseen event of any action. if we do a better thing or job now. then we will expect that some thing is going to be happened for that job..

babulal
2012-09-19, 02:03 PM

babulal
2012-09-19, 02:06 PM

Morshedul
2012-09-19, 06:04 PM
No one say that what is his/her winning probability in Forex. But i think if you are a good trader in forex and have a good background in forex, then you can get better results. You can make quick profits. But you can say that you will surely win it. That's why this is called forex.

forek
2012-09-19, 06:44 PM
in my opinion .. in trading there are 50-50 about chance to profit and loss.. but it can change be 70-30 for profit if we using good money management and discipline.. plus great strategy.. so in trading we need good mentality to be success...

karlie4nia
2012-09-19, 07:01 PM
mine i would say would depend on what the market would offer as volumes on those candle sticks over the long time frames. In cases, if i come out break even at a worst of the worst case scenario then i would say its a 50-50. But basically the rest is left to whatever the market offers as long as am sticking to my trading rules, money management and trading strategy, then am on track

investor forex
2012-09-19, 07:44 PM
in my opinion .. in trading there are 50-50 about chance to profit and loss.. but it can change be 70-30 for profit if we using good money management and discipline.. plus great strategy.. so in trading we need good mentality to be success...It is my opinion currency exchange is certainly strong given that just about every point in time some undertake operate on currency exchange thus i believe that currency exchange is not really static.

amr_tefa60
2012-09-19, 08:36 PM
My winning probability is more often i can win 8 out of 10 and my risk 1:5

gerrard
2012-09-19, 08:53 PM

tisha
2012-09-19, 09:11 PM
At Forex market everybody come here for be a winner . But it depend on his /her skill of tradings .Who can apply his strategy ,plan and fundamental and technical analysis his probability more for winning . It is my opinion in forex .

abbey ak
2012-09-20, 04:12 AM
well winning probability is based on the way we can understand the forex investment and we just have to practice very hard and see how far we can always go in making the numbers of pips we really wanted in the forex market so in making the numbers of profit we needed its very based in the level of practice all day

aisfx
2012-09-29, 11:53 AM
At Forex market everybody come here for be a winner . But it depend on his /her skill of tradings .Who can apply his strategy ,plan and fundamental and technical analysis his probability more for winning . It is my opinion in forex .
Forex market trading takes an individual's ability, power analysis and the ability to manage the financial management and control yourself completely, it depends on the knowledge and your ability to know when to enter and exit the market correctly

Chamika
2012-09-29, 01:11 PM
i count my winning probability at the end of the month, normally at the end of the month my winning probability is 70% and i am a long term trader, therefore it think that is good enough for me..

alimartono
2012-09-29, 02:24 PM
My winning probability is optimistic and confident of victory that will be achieved, with it we will be more at ease in the live trade to win,

josimuddin
2012-10-13, 12:44 AM
my wining probability is 100% from my invest in one month, i have do that because i follow my strategy and my rule with discipline. i learn about movement marker trading before take open position.

saim
2012-10-13, 11:45 AM
my winning probability to firs i want to see the market and analyze the 4 hours chart and if i will understand the market t5rrend and figured out a point to putt the order then i will mange it with my capital and putt a order on small pips

budado
2012-10-13, 01:47 PM
20%. that's how I make good income in forex. its can go as high as 30% but that's usually does not happen. I do advice that you spend lots of time trading in demo account first. Practice what you read and what you learn. Later on you can simply start trading in real account and apply what you read. the more you trade in real account the more you settle down. Who knows you can earn good amount of money without spending much time in demo account once you are establish in making profit in real account.

kavita
2012-10-13, 01:52 PM
my winning probability is 100 percent of monthly because i control our emotions and make better strategy and learn about the movement of the market and keep view of the trend help me to do better every time

Samee01
2012-10-13, 03:34 PM
Ahh well i have concerned. Ya its good to learn this something like this. Without confidence no one can gain in a trade. But with ignorance one must fail.

nirmaldu
2012-10-13, 04:00 PM
And reflect on this.If it is a 50% chance of winning. You are betting on your luck.

farooq
2012-10-13, 04:19 PM
forex is a risky business so we can not create the any probability in the trading some times we take the maximum risk in our trades and gain the profit and some times we take low risk

atjashim
2012-10-13, 05:51 PM
I consent with your viewpoint we should be a investor A, because A has probalitas win traeder greater in very different marketplaces Treder B and C are the most serious planing C does not have start roles in the business origin.

satishfx
2012-10-13, 05:58 PM
if u keep double stop-loss than TP , then ur winning ratio must be 75% . If u keep equal SL to TP then 51% wiinners r OK.

alikk
2012-10-14, 01:05 PM

But if on occasions where you take a trade that is a 50% chance of winning

azez
2012-10-16, 03:17 PM
if we want to win the trading business then should must be do work hard here and in this way we will must successful in the and we will be very good when we have experienced and when we will join the contest and if we want to win this then we should be need to do trade with analyze

Bocah
2012-10-16, 04:01 PM
if we want to win the trading business then should must be do work hard here and in this way we will must successful in the and we will be very good when we have experienced and when we will join the contest and if we want to win this then we should be need to do trade with analyze

yes righ , for success in forex trading we must hard to work and learn about all strategy and applyed to the market according our style . because that we must also trade with patience and not greedy to get huge profit in fast time.

lionfx
2012-10-16, 04:08 PM
The wining possibility is very fine and popular program . In the Currency dealing plan program every man who wants to business he can be champions by deal Currency dealing community .when he manage the Currency dealing community he can lose and another side he can champions if he understand perfectly and business the Foreign exchange market he can be champions .