PDA

View Full Version : Software forex EA generator

iforex927
2011-12-18, 05:54 PM
Here is a link for software forex EA generator and it 's manual on how to use it.

http://www.ziddu.com/download/10770614/ForexEAGenerator.rar.html

Have a try :)

forexman
2011-12-18, 07:08 PM
really thanks for sharing but i want to know how to use it?i mean what is the use of using it please share and as i am newbie can easily control that software or it is difficult to control it

iforex927
2011-12-18, 07:31 PM
really thanks for sharing but i want to know how to use it?i mean what is the use of using it please share and as i am newbie can easily control that software or it is difficult to control it

you can follow the manual , it tech you how to create a EA as your trading style .It is a short cut for those who don't know C++ . Don't go for live trade after you have create it , try in demo first to see whether it work properly as you method . :)

forexman
2011-12-18, 07:48 PM
you can follow the manual , it tech you how to create a EA as your trading style .It is a short cut for those who don't know C++ . Don't go for live trade after you have create it , try in demo first to see whether it work properly as you method . :)

really thanks for answering sir and first i will try with demo account,if i found it good then go with real but i want to know in ea-what we have to do?we have to set when to buy and when to close?please share

iforex927
2011-12-18, 08:58 PM
really thanks for answering sir and first i will try with demo account,if i found it good then go with real but i want to know in ea-what we have to do?we have to set when to buy and when to close?please share

It is like playing a puzzle , you can arrange what you felt suitable . Yes , all the icon are shown there ...Just follow the manual , i think should be no problem ..I will have an update for latest version later . :)

triplex
2012-01-03, 03:28 PM
Hello to all,

I have created an EA with the Forex Generator.
It looks on a cross of MA 400 and 50 on TF H1, pyramides with same lotsize when Stochi is overbought/sold and closes when TP, SL, Cashmanager or opposite Signal comes. I will attach the EA4-Set for the Forex Generator so you can see how this EA works. It's in the beginning-status, so if you got something improvement let us discuss and make the EA to a better one.

triplex

mayengbam
2012-01-19, 03:02 PM
Here is a link for software forex EA generator and it 's manual on how to use it.

I have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any idea about metaquotes or ea generator. your tips are welcomed

alam
2012-02-04, 03:54 PM
main ye software download kr liya hai.
main EA banane ki kosis kruga agar mene EA banaya to main apna experience yaha share kruga.

FxBd
2012-02-07, 07:26 AM
main EA banane ki kosis kruga agar mene EA banaya to main apna experience yaha share kruga.

It is really very much good and nice but want to know its perfect use.Can any one or any senior member give the ans please?It will help the junior members to gain experiences from the seniors one.

triplex
2012-02-18, 11:48 PM
This weekend I've made an EA for the regression-channel-indicator. I've attached a file for the EA-generator so everybody can see how it works. You have to put the indicator in the indicator-section and the EA in the expert-section.

regards

Susti
2012-02-19, 01:44 AM
Please let us know how well it does after testing it, I am interested in this EA very much. If you don't want to post your data I can try it out on a few demo accounts.

ishvara
2012-02-19, 02:51 AM
It is really very much good and nice but want to know its perfect use.Can any one or any senior member give the ans please?It will help the junior members to gain experiences from the seniors one.

Robots and expert advisors are never what we think they are in forex exchange trading. They are not too profitable and they also possess a high risk if they cause the market to go against us and give us losses.

triplex
2012-02-19, 11:38 PM
Hello Susti,

it will be great when you will test the EA also, I can send you the EX4-file for MT4.
I have done a little backtest on EURUSD on TF H1, but my historical data were very bad:(

triplex
2012-02-19, 11:46 PM
Hello ishvara,

I think you can't let run an EA without anytime at it, I think every EA should be monitored so you can intervent if something goes the wrong way. If you use an EA you need to know and understand the EA.
This EA works with the Iregr-Indikator, you need it in the indicator-folder. If the first trade goes the wrong way the EA opens on a new signal a new order in the same direction(but with no martingale-progression). If both orders will get a predefined amount all trades will be closed.

triplex
2012-02-23, 02:06 PM
I will continue to work on this EA and newer versions will be added. It would be good if you give feedback from your testing.
Thanks!

dwik
2012-03-20, 05:10 PM
technical analysis to Buy and Sell settingannya it should be the same or not?
Q ente made ​​as it really made ​​an error in the Generate

ShoSho
2012-03-26, 08:19 PM
Thank you very much for that topic and for the program i will try to make an EA by it but i hope i can make it also thanks another time but i hope you make tutorial for learning this program it will be helpful for us.

sudsind
2012-04-19, 07:38 PM
Hi are you sure it's full working version, as earlier i downloaded this software from some link i don't rememberand with a crack but the crack didn't work and the software lying as a crap in my system.

asingh601
2012-04-19, 10:08 PM
wow that is best for beginners who can not know how to make a EA i am also a beginner and looking for this and finally find here i am try this and if i make one then i post here. thankyou for posting.

yaar
2012-04-21, 03:09 PM
I have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any idea about metaquotes or ea generator. your tips are welcomed

joget
2012-04-22, 05:04 AM
I have some system or a trading strategy that is done manually and want to apply into the EA, but do not know how to make it. then I found this thread, now I'm downloading the software and hope to be able to use it.

sudsind
2012-04-22, 02:00 PM
I am trying to develope ea of a simple strategy, i figured out some other indicators setup but i am confused about oscillators, as if i want to use macd and when it's value crosses 0 level, simply putting value greater than 0 is not working, as it will continue to open trades as long as macd is above 0, i want it to open long when macd crosses 0 from below, and short when macd crosses 0 from above, can someone with some experience help here please, i am talking about generating through this ea generator software only, please don't post code as i would not be able to post code into the source code as it is locked in this version, just suggest the logic from ea generator please.

anoha
2012-05-04, 12:08 AM
do not like the use of automated trading never no matter how well one does not advise its use and reliable in achieving profits because it does not avoid the news does not surprise rapid movement in the market will not be like the human mind. In any case thank you

sudsind
2012-05-04, 02:01 PM
Hi isn't it full version as i have been playing with logics for a long time after downloading it and now when i am close to the logics of ea the software says it's expired purchase licence for continued use now, do you have any solution or crack for this, have any other guy faced the same problem

kamrul10
2012-05-12, 11:42 PM
hello traders,i have request,i have no idea about ea trading software or automated trading system.so please give me some advice about how to use it and can i use this software without any charge ? is it free sir ?

forex@meta4
2012-05-13, 10:46 AM
I think you can't let run an EA without anytime at it, I think every EA should be monitored so you can intervent if something goes the wrong way. If you use an EA you need to know and understand the EA.
This EA works with the Iregr- Indicator, you need it in the indicator-folder. If the first trade goes the wrong way the EA opens on a new signal a new order in the same direction

oussama
2012-05-14, 01:11 PM

abdul hamid p
2012-05-22, 06:02 PM
thanks for share the link download, but i want to ask you what i need to learn so that i can use this software generator easy.and i want to know is it free and legal software ?

forX
2012-05-25, 12:49 AM
this EA generator is vey useful for me, maybe others too.
but this EA generator only for MQ4, anyone have for MT5?

kudro1997
2012-05-27, 03:10 AM
Its really great soft ware.But i need to more learn this soft ware i think than i generator easy and i want to know is it free and legal software?

place
2012-05-28, 09:47 PM
ea is helping a lot.but i am not interest to use it.i am positing here to give some advice or my opinion.please trader believe your self,because it is needed not only for forex,needed for every work that you want.

rakib fox
2012-05-29, 04:42 PM
yes it is very nice soft for forex EA generator

pdatta20
2012-05-29, 11:41 PM
I use the 4 Ea- fx magic,stochastic, parabolic and zigzag. I don't know robot.Hard to find the actual robot. You get no help if the actual robot, then I'll be happy.

aamu
2012-06-06, 01:18 AM
hello traders,i have request,i have no idea about ea trading software or automated trading system.so please give me some advice about how to use it and can i use this software without any charge ? is it free sir ?

hhsunny
2012-06-08, 11:08 PM
I have some idea about ea trading software or automated trading system.
I have 1 automated EA.

abunachat1986
2012-06-11, 06:05 AM
aww waaw that's interesting!!! thank you so much

newentry
2012-06-11, 06:24 AM
thanks for sharing but how does it work , maybe you need to write down about thes steps how to use it...so it is very important to us then we can learn and get the understanding from it with correctly, by the way, did you ever use it ?

Warrior-FX
2012-06-20, 08:37 PM
Thanks for sharing dude. :)

I should try this.

And thanks a lot again. :)

sujarman
2012-06-25, 01:44 PM
Thanks for sharing dude. :)

I should try this.

And thanks a lot again. :)

In MetaTrader 4, there are various components and supporting the activities of traders in determining a decision, as Expert Advisor or better known as EA. Where the function of the Expert Advisor robot or function is useful for giving instructions to the computer to analyze the chart automatically, the user can then start trading based on the results of the analysis. So that the computer can execute commands automatically, The user needs to provide some of the rules or the rules so that the computer is able to translate the wishes and trading strategies is desired by the trader. In any study of the EA, it is not easy for a beginner, therefore in this article I provide a special link to download software that can create Expert Advisor program automatically, without the need to understand the language program first. In fact, we might as well learn to use software coding EA EA with this generator. In your ease in understanding, please refer to the description below: Example:

You are trading using the pair EUR / USD with H1 timeframe.
You want to open a buy position, at any price rises to penetrate the highest point in the next 5 hours.
You want to open a trooper post sell, any prices down through the lowest point in the next 5 hours.
Clear rules that can be translated into a programming code. Then make your own by EA Forex Expert Advisor on the site forexgenerator.com Generator
Once the source code so, then you just convert it into to MQL4 by using the MQL Editor that has been provided on the MetaTrader 4.
Once the EA is ready (to be compiled) into EX4, then you can install the file on your meta trader.

cfxsignals
2012-07-02, 02:15 PM
Do you have any instructions on how to use it. I have downloaded it, but I have no idea how to start. I have linked it to a demo account, but I don't know how to start writing the first trading strategy.

triplex
2012-07-02, 03:39 PM
You have to start with the dicision if the EA should work on every new tick or every new bar, thats the first question. Do you have a trading plan how the EA should work?

shohel molla
2012-07-03, 01:42 AM
I believe that a artifesical intelegens Expert advisors (EA) can earn money from forex market .If you set An Expert advisors (EA) in your computer you also run 24 hours your computer . Others way your EA never give you a good performence

shankar_saha
2012-07-12, 05:49 PM
really thanks for sharing however i would like to grasp the way to use it?i mean what's the utilization of using it please share and as i'm newbie will simply management that software or it's troublesome to manage it.

alamFX
2012-07-21, 12:31 AM
Can you advice on where to start to learn coding EAs? Is there any good software ( for example forex EA generator ...etc ) or learn straight mql.

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 07:33 PM
Very very thanks to share even a thread. It is very most really mannual ea to good trade in forex market. I am very glade to you that you suggest even a indicator.

hmkowsar
2012-07-31, 12:26 AM
can any one or senior mamber give the ans please it will help the junior member give the ans piease ,it will help the junior members to gain experinces form the seniors one ,

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

all the icon are shown there just follow the manual i think should be no problem i will have an update for latest version later ,

cozard007
2012-07-31, 01:13 AM
Just like i said that time, it is a very nice thing to getting thsi done really, but , don`t ever be deceived that it can ge generated with ease, it will never, the main secret is still un revealed.

hamzaclicker
2012-08-01, 04:54 PM
very good pos & i like this

kashifrehman
2012-08-07, 10:07 PM
This is really good software i download it and first time use it. This is good for new traders and i think that it's good for new traders automate strategies.

nitshar
2012-08-20, 07:03 PM
thanks for sharing the download link bro. Hope this will help me create my EA. Anyways, I'll let everyone know if it works properly. Hope this doesn't come with some attached strings and I'll be able to build an ea without use of any programming language.

gkintl
2012-08-24, 02:09 PM
I did download the software just now. I will install and try to create the program. If successful, I will share my experience. I hope that it works. It will be really useful for me to create EA as per my need and requirement. Also, constant tuning of EA is needed. If this goes successful, then I can do the tweaking process when ever required.

Amitpaul
2012-08-28, 04:23 PM
Thank you very much brother. I will try it. Again thanks.

Hiron
2012-08-29, 01:28 AM
Thank you very much brother for sharing this software link.I will download it.Again thanks.

Biddarani
2012-08-30, 05:23 PM
For sharing this i am really grateful to you, want to know its perfect use.

sofeenevu
2012-09-02, 11:02 PM
Does it can really generate Experts Adviser (EA) as like what i am looking for? Would you please kind enough to share a screenshot of this tools and some examples to clarify it more widely.

JBP
2012-09-26, 07:45 PM
आप दूसरों के साथ साझा करने के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद, लेकिन मुझे पता है कि यह कैसे उपयोग करने के लिए करना चाहते हैं?मेरा मतलब है, क्या उपयोग के उद्देश्य से है, साझा करें, क्योंकि यह आसानी से नया सॉफ्टवेयर या मुश्किल को नियंत्रित करने के लिए संभाल कर सकते हैं.

ahadbd
2012-10-03, 02:50 AM
Finally found it! Thanks for the share. Now I can try to make my own forex robot.

FREEDOM
2012-10-04, 01:39 PM
Thank you very much bro. I have been looking for long time for this software and found it today. I will learn it first and trying to make an EA then applying it in demo account for two or three weeks before applying in real account. Well done, bro...

saqib160
2012-10-16, 05:48 PM
link share karna ka ap ka bohat bohat sukaryea, ma na ja software download kar
layea ha ma is ka bare ma study kar ka isye use karna ki kusess karo ga.

bilalpakistan
2012-10-17, 03:48 PM
I am downloading this software, after i finish downloading and testing, i will tell u how is it.
I am MQL4 programmer, and i know coding is not an easy job, i will test it. then will let u know on how is it..
regards

bilalpakistan
2012-10-17, 04:10 PM
i have downloaded an installed this software, but it is a little hard for me to understand it
i think i need some time to learn it, after i learn it, then will share my experience here. thankx for the software.
i liked it

robiul alam
2012-10-18, 11:42 PM
good like forex thank

Andra FX
2012-10-22, 11:21 PM
Lukas u may need to run the setup file again when it asks you for the file location of your MT4 for compiling select the meta EDITOR file in your MT4 file directory main directory
ANyone using forex generator and run into this problem in technical analysis load your custom indy and when running the EA it keeps opening a new trade that same second a TP or SL is executed instead of waiting for a new signal from the indicator.

mhwaheed
2012-10-26, 07:17 AM
Thanks but please share us with complete tutorial how can we instal and how work this EA.

ukmuna
2012-11-07, 01:34 PM
After I downloaded ForexEA Generator. The absence of clear guidelines, it is too complicated for me to understand .. Is there an e book that can explain in detail how to use this software. ?

don1
2012-11-08, 09:28 PM
bhai g mjy b EA k bary ma kuch pata nhi hy lakin mai ny software download kr liya hy ab mai b koshish karu ga EA banany ke to kamyaab ho k phir mai forum k sary members ko apna experience share karu ga.

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 09:41 AM
मैं फ़ाइल डाउनलोड की है और इसका इस्तेमाल करने की कोशिश कर रहा है. आप कुछ सुझाव का सुझाव कर सकते हैं यदि आप इसे का उपयोग करें. मैं एक ea में मेरी रणनीति डाल करने के लिए देखने के लिए कि यह कैसे काम करता है प्यार होता.मैं खिचड़ी भाषा मेटा उद्धरण या ea जनरेटर के बारे में कोई विचार है आपके सुझावों का स्वागत कर रहे हैं

natasha55
2012-12-09, 03:49 PM
anyone here who may be an advanced coder amongst us can help producing a manual to this software?
is there's no original manual to this?
I believe many traders here are not coding literate, like myself.

topotut
2012-12-28, 02:25 AM
Be careful with the EA program, I have some references but all can not be used to enter the forex market, because in addition to requiring a large investment funds are also major risk losing control if you do not mean it's EA. Manual trading safer and more able to manage the funds that we will tradingkan

dartofx
2013-01-10, 11:30 AM
really thank you for sharing but i want to know how to use it? I mean what's the point to use it please share because I'm a beginner and can easily control or software that is difficult to control. thanks sob

Tsaqif
2013-01-10, 03:49 PM

thank you lord I hope this can help me so I can get a good hail in every trade that I made later,
maybe this way then I can gain extra pips could be useful to my account

Keramik
2013-01-11, 02:46 AM

I do not know to use this softwear for what and how its use so that I am less interested in studying it because I still have a lot to learn the other so that I can obtain good results in my trading this

Mas
2013-01-11, 12:42 PM

if we can make it easy and EA will only make the frame just so it would be very dangerous master because we could have lost and the funds will be wasted so we should use the EA in a way that we can

shahid1
2013-01-12, 03:25 PM
I think some times software prove the forex earning generator occasionally the software give the loose and has the disadvantages to use it. I f you put the indicator in the indicator section and the earning the sufficient amount. I prefer the manually trading instead of software.

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 03:20 PM
I've delivered electronically the data file as well as try and rely on them if you would like make use of, you may provide several suggestions. To develop his or her approaches as well as just how EA I about it to provide a remedy in order to each and every Member of the senior citizen as well as. You should? People on the previous that you attain expertise along with the younger generation will assist.

saim16020
2013-02-11, 01:39 PM
रोबोट और विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार कभी नहीं कर रहे हैं कि हम क्या लगता है कि वे विदेशी मुद्रा विनिमय व्यापार में कर रहे हैं. वे भी लाभदायक नहीं हैं और वे भी एक उच्च जोखिम के अधिकारी अगर वे बाजार के कारण हमारे खिलाफ जाना है और हमें घाटा दे.

ddnmrdnr
2013-02-17, 05:15 PM
permision to donload master,
thanks for share

Rakib Islam
2013-02-18, 10:05 AM
i want to know how to use it?i mean what is the use of using it please share and as i am newbie can easily control that software or it is difficult to control it

harshalsbhatt
2013-02-18, 03:04 PM
can someone guide me on generating ea for instaforex on a 15 min and 12 hour chart here ?? i wish to know this and is very critical, can someone here guide me on that

liaqut
2013-02-18, 04:40 PM
It is very much really well and good thing. I made it clear the software forex EA generator for the recrational channel indicator.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

You have to put the indicator in the indicator section and the EA in the expert section. I have made an EA for the regression channel indicator.

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 02:37 AM
koi asa software ha ? jo apko signals deta ho or batata ho k ab market kahan jaye gi

autratec
2013-02-21, 09:14 AM
i realize the version you guys posted here is fx generator v2.0 and latest version is v5.0. why don't you try the latest version ? you can download it from http://forexgenerator.com/down.htm directly. and if you buy through me, i will give you discount.

msreza1
2013-02-21, 09:14 PM
This can be genuinely top notch in addition to gorgeous, yet I've got a whole utilize. May or maybe a older person in the actual North, make sure you know that? The actual aged gentleman while using experience to help completely new users.

shahid1
2013-02-23, 02:44 PM
Variour people trading on the software I think trading on software is not so good than manually trading. I also observed this weekend I have made an Ea for the regression channel indicator which i found not good. I prefer to manually trading this is the best way to trading.

pm7
2013-02-24, 05:33 PM
bhai good ap na ya link send kiya ma is ko download karata hu or is ma ea banny ki kosish karo ga or ap na bohat acha kiya ya link send kar ka good brother it is goog and really nice brother but ma manually trading karta ho ar avhi earn kar lata hu

chaieb831
2013-03-10, 01:59 AM
thanks for share the link download but i want to ask you what i need to learn so that i can use this softwere generator easy
and i want to know is it free and legal software

zahidahsan
2013-03-28, 10:11 AM
brother is ist realy EA gernator? agra asa ha to bahot kam ka softwear ha kion k bahot say ea han jane man ham apni marzi ke modifictions chaty han agar yahe softwear EA bana sakta ha to ham apni menul stetegy ko bhe EA man badal sakty han,

kaushal4
2013-03-28, 10:18 AM
Best for beginners who can not know how to make a EA i am also a beginner and looking for this and finally find here i am try this. I will let everyone know if it works properly. Hope this doesn't come with some attached strings and i will able to build an EA without use of any programming language.

munna123
2013-04-07, 03:00 PM
i think have request,i have no idea about ea trading software or automated trading system.so please give me some advice about how to use it and can i use this software without any charge

dimaz99
2013-04-11, 01:45 PM
I hump downloaded the record and trying to use it. can you inform many tips if you soul use it. I would mate to put my strategy in a EA to see how it entireness. I cont mortal any idea nearly metaquotes or ea author. your tips are welcomed

ahmedreda
2013-04-11, 01:52 PM
good software i used it but if you want to use it you will face loss after 1 or 2 weeks it may be so risky to make profits with this software take care. you must trading by your self to make good profits .

opos01
2013-04-11, 02:10 PM
genuinely cheers pertaining to expressing nevertheless i would like to discover how to apply it? what i'm saying is what on earth is the application of with it remember to talk about in addition to being we are newcomer can readily command that will software package as well as it can be tough to manipulate the idea.

nayeem01715
2013-04-17, 09:02 AM
We have many method or maybe a trading method that is accomplished hand in addition to would like to apply in to the EA, however have no idea of steps to make that. i then observed this kind of carefully thread, i am just downloading it the application in addition to hope every single utilize it.

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-17, 05:04 PM
extremely kudos meant for posting however , i wish to find out how to do it? setting up that which is the effective use of deploying it be sure to publish even though my organization is new can possibly deal with the fact that software programs or simply it is actually problematic to operate it all.

sakibmiakob
2013-04-17, 09:50 PM
I've got downloadable this data file in addition to seeking to work with it. would you advocate many points in case you have work with it. When i want to fit the approach within a EA to discover the way the item is effective. When i cont include almost any strategy in relation to metaquotes or maybe ea creator. ones points usually are welcomed.

ippapress786
2013-04-18, 11:32 AM
bohat bohat shukria main ab is say kuch our programming kar kay main apna software bana raha hon ap nay bohat hi achi link send ki hah is say main kukibhai kay name say new EA software develop karon ga

51fctn
2013-04-18, 02:12 PM
yes it is very nice soft for forex EA generator. many asy download ker lea hai ral account pay use ker kay apna experience app logo say sath shear kero ga.

bilal02
2013-04-19, 11:22 AM
ye jo link the he is ko open to har koi kar sakta he leken jab tak is ke mutaliq molomat na ho ke is ko kis tarah istamal karna he to is link ka new user ko koi faida na hoga so please is ke traning ke mutaliq kuch zaror batai taka jo bhi link use kary wo is faida utha saky .

awais123
2013-05-09, 09:44 AM
yes dear ea ak best softwear hai is sey ziada parfact soft wear hamare liye aur aur koi beh nahein hai maein nein yeh softwear downlowd kiya hai aur is soft wear ke har cheez sey main wakif hon

shafqatirshad
2013-05-09, 04:46 PM
ea is good for all the traders it can help them. you can download it on their websites and take profit from it if you wanted to use.

adilakhtar
2013-05-09, 11:19 PM
It looks on a cross of MA 400 and 50 on TF H1, pyramides with same lotsize when Stochi is overbought/sold and closes when TP, SL, Cashmanager or opposite Signal comes. I will attach the EA4-Set for the Forex Generator so you can see how this EA works. It's in the beginning-status, so if you got something improvement let us discuss and make the EA to a better one.

Rehan
2013-05-10, 08:40 PM
I want to make an account EA, but some problem is create that is i cannot know how to work on this and i have not a good knowledge about this. but i struggle hard to understand this. so when i understand and have some experience to it then i work on it and join this and create an account on this form.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-12, 09:14 AM
EA is good program which is help step by step. lekun pahly is k bary men janna bohat zarory hy k ye kis method sy kaam karta hy agar app is ko pahly ashi tarah sy jaan laity ho to pher kaam karna assaan ho jata hy.

NewbeTrderFx
2013-05-18, 02:54 AM
I've downloaded but I am still very confused how to use this softwear sir,
if I may be so I can ask how to use this EA builder tool so I can trade with EA made ​​my own using well sir
thank you all

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 05:26 PM
really thanks for sharing however i would like to grasp a way to use it?i mean what's the employment of mistreatment it please share and as I'm initiate will simply management that code or it's troublesome to regulate it..............

Zxuzx77
2013-05-20, 08:57 PM
thanks i already download this softwear but I am still very confused with how to properly use this softwear
so I'll be able to do a trade that will be able to find the data I'm working in this trade, as my way of doing a trade that would make me be able to find good results

ramosadams
2013-05-30, 06:11 AM
hello i m interested to know how to use this sofware anyone show us how use it on video tutorial please its very interresting ande thanks

ctndr
2013-06-19, 02:07 PM
It is like playing a puzzle , you can arrange what you felt suitable . Yes , all the icon are shown there ...Just follow the manual , i think should be no problem ..I will have an update for latest version later .........

sfx9226
2013-06-19, 02:09 PM
Really thank you regarding expressing but i have to know how to use it? i mean what exactly is the application of utilizing it you should reveal so when i am newbie can readily manage that will software package or maybe it truly is tough to manipulate the item.

kjuhfe
2013-06-19, 02:27 PM
I downloaded the file and tries to use it. they are able to advise some tips if you have one that you are using. I could her strategy in extremely Semitic deity, but it works. I follow have some sort of plan on meta quotes or generator Semitic deity. your tips Welcome measures square

Ali 123
2013-06-20, 09:50 AM
thank yor for share me link download,,, but me want too asked you what me need to learn so that i can use this softwar genertor easy.and me want too know was it free and legal software??????

saaad042
2013-06-21, 10:16 PM
me download the file and trying use it.me can you suggest sme tips iff you have use it,. I would love too put my strategy on EA too see how it work. I conot have any idea about metaqutes r ea generatr. your tips are welcomd...

rt456
2013-06-21, 10:55 PM
I appreciate the discussion, but I would like to learn how to take advantage of? I mean, what in the world is the use of use, be sure to write about Besides, aware that I am a beginner can easily manage software or even it is difficult to manipulate.

beamsteam
2013-07-17, 11:25 AM
Bahi thanks jo apne linke send kia magar mere khyal main is se better he k ap demo account pay is ki try krn jahan se hum ko behtreen andaza ho jay ga,EA kafi good and interesting hote he is ko demo account se hi download krne tu zyda maza aye ga.

mansal
2013-07-21, 04:37 PM
I have some system or a trading strategy that is done manually and want to apply into the EA, but do not know how to make it. then I found this thread, now I'm downloading the software and hope to be able to use it.

razia86
2013-07-22, 02:52 PM
first of all it is really very much good and nice and i have downloaded the file and trying to use it but want to know its perfect use. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. i would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. i can't have any idea about metaquotes or ea generator...

dodol168
2013-07-29, 08:41 AM
genuinely appreciate it for sharing nevertheless i must discover how to use
the item? what i'm saying is precisely what is the usage of utilizing it make sure you reveal and as
i will be newbie can readily control in which application or maybe it's
challenging to control the item

ABUZAR
2013-08-11, 03:54 PM
I have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any ide
about metaquotes or ea generator. thanks for share the link download, but i want to ask you what i need to learn so that i can use this software generator
easy

jeetnrimi
2013-08-11, 08:04 PM
Main file ko download kar raha hu magar main jo EA create karna chahta wo meri ek strategy ke uppar hai jisme bahut sare indicators hai, kya indicators ke based par main koi EA bana sakta hu, agar kisi ki iske bare me knowledge hai to wo mujhe jarur bataye.

kurniawan
2013-08-27, 05:03 AM
i actually have a few system or maybe a trading strategy that's done manually and need to apply straight into the ea, however don't know just how to help make it. then i found this thread, currently im downloading the software and hope that should be able to utilise it.

somakon
2013-09-14, 05:14 PM
bhai g mjy b EA k bary ma kuch pata nhi hy lakin mai ny software download kr liya hy ab mai b koshish karu ga EA banany ke to kamyaab ho k phir mai forum k sary members ko apna experience share karu ga.

Yassine Kbichi
2013-09-22, 07:59 PM
hiii, have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any idea about metaquotes or ea generator. good luck !! =) =)

wahid04
2013-09-22, 08:23 PM
mainis ea ko nahi manta is say shayd humy ziada loss hota hai is main help kam hai loss ziad hai is liy main just apni trade karta hon apny mind say q kay yeh sab bhi tu hum nay khud hi bay han tu hum in ka sahara q lay is lay main apny mind say trade karta hon

nasirsultanaasi
2013-12-05, 12:00 AM
I think EA gives good result only in retrace after daily average move so i must try one for usd/chf

akram cool
2013-12-07, 03:45 PM
Nice sharing buddy , this software is really helpfull especially for trader thats does not have deep programming knowledge to build an EA. By the way do you have some data thats I can use to backtest this EA, thank you for your help

jasmo
2014-01-07, 03:40 PM
ea is helping a lot.but i am not interest to use it.i am positing here to give some advice or my opinion.please trader believe your self,because it is needed not only for forex,needed for every work that you want.

exnessshibin
2014-01-15, 11:01 PM
कैसे मैं exness के लिए ईए कर सकते हैं. मैं अपनी रणनीति को लागू करने की जरूरत है

eltha2r
2014-02-28, 04:27 AM
very useful explanation

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

whoever signs under our ib will get signals everyday .. ranges from 10 to 15 signal per day and its free
add 3w and . & . com my id is 35355
if ur account is greater than 1000$ choose 100% bonus ..if less choose the 30% rescue bonus its an advice from me folks ..any info needed vantarek87@yahoo.com ..signals are free for ppl under our ib if not its only 70$ per month
* the leverage is flexible up to 1:500 and more in some accounts according to types and also there is islamic account which is 0 swap 0 comm ..

*Amazing spreads from Hot Forex ... sometimes for gold is 1 .. for eur usd and major currencies not more than 1.5 ... for cross currencies not more than 5 for ex: eur/jpy is from 1.1 to 3

kindly after signing up pm me the account number or send me an email with it to enlist u in the signals service

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-02-28, 09:21 AM
sir main ap ki is baat ko msjh nai ho ye ea kiya huta haia ur kiya ye acha kam karta ahi k nai ya ye bhi aik pllatform hai forex ki trha plese ap thura detail k sath batye gay is k bary main

HARMIAH
2014-03-03, 06:46 PM
Greetings to you gentlemen merchants .
Join the discussion Forex EA Generator
forum with us , there are also educational video tutorials on writing advisers experts indicators Forex EA Generator and portable version Portable Forex EA Generator Professional v5.0 build 1120.
Subscribe to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCxdUXScOEm-Ur4meBXiOOQ - you'll always know about new video lessons on this designer .

Sincerely .

forum where discuss http://forexsystems.ru/yazyk-programmirovaniya-mql4/68995-forex-ea-generator-4-davaite-programmirovat%60-vmeste-16.html

forum where discuss https://forexdengi.com/threads/31457-sozdanie-sovetnika-v-konstruktore-forex-ea-generator/page13

some video lessons http://forexsystems.ru/yazyk-programmirovaniya-mql4/69143-video-uroki-po-forex-ea-generator-4-a-9.html

---------- Post added 03-03-2014 at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-02-2014 at 08:50 PM ----------

Урок-0 - МТ4 - Создание советника эксперта в Forex EA Generator FEAG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EikIYCn46eY

Урок-1 - МТ4 - Создание советника эксперта в Forex EA Generator FEAG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHKSS9yMEjM

Урок2 - МТ4 - Создание советника эксперта в Forex EA Generator FEAG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeZ1oB2RSX8

ptcwork78
2014-03-03, 07:26 PM
han yeh ea robot bohat acha hai lekin ap pehle is ko demo per check karen us ke bad is ko real per use karen kion ki ziada tar ghalat bhi hote hain

HARMIAH
2014-03-07, 04:40 PM
Урок0 МТ4 Создание индикатора в Forex EA Generator FEAG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNvT3xJriQI

С ув.

---------- Post added 03-05-2014 at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-04-2014 at 09:48 AM ----------

Итак, продолжим..... вдруг кому-то пригодиться....

Урок1 МТ4 Создание индикатора

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD3vhbsgKT4

С ув.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

han yeh ea robot bohat acha hai lekin ap pehle is ko demo per check karen us ke bad is ko real per use karen kion ki ziada tar ghalat bhi hote hain
Please russian or english/

best regards

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Please russian or english/

best regards

---------- Post added 03-06-2014 at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-05-2014 at 11:17 PM ----------

Движмся дальше... знакомимся с МТ5 и Forex EA Generator

общие принципы написания советника в среде мт5 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DZ62FXL3J0

Приятного просмотра...

С ув.

Предлагайте ваши темы для новых видео-уроков по написанию скриптов, советников и индикаторов в Forex EA Generator...

---------- Post added 03-07-2014 at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-06-2014 at 04:45 PM ----------

Итак, для желающих продолжить ознакомление с возможностями и правильным использованием Forex EA Generator для написание советников и индикаторов для МТ5, вашему вниманию предлагается следующий ознакомительный видеоматериал.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KECogkkduW4

Приятного просмотра.

С ув.

HARMIAH
2014-03-10, 03:11 PM
Итак, пока суть да дело... как говориться -
вашему вниманию предлагаться практическое применение конструктора

Итак, на союзном форуме один из пользователей задался целью сделать эксперт на открытие встречных сделок , второй ордер (дополнительный) должен быть в 2 раза меньше основного...

ну что... поехали...
приятного просмотра

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG-lcD8wUhM

с ув.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Урок 3 МТ5

Рано или поздно всем нам придется так или иначе переходить с мт4 на мт5...
Forex EA Generator немного поможет нам с этим ...
Предлагается к просмотру очередной ознакомительный материал по конструированию советника-эксперта для МТ5 в FEAG

Приятного просмотра

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR_XJlRPc2I

С ув.

---------- Post added 03-10-2014 at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-09-2014 at 08:26 PM ----------

Приветствую.
Вашему вниманию предлагается очередной блок видеоматериалов по правильному написанию индикаторов для МТ4 в FEAG...

Приятного просмотра.

Урок №2 МТ4 - Пишем индикаторы

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHS1dBV4cIs

С ув.

Arshadamb
2014-04-03, 02:41 PM
it tech you how to create a EA as your trading style .It is a short cut for those who don't know C++ . Don't go for live trade after you

lubnakhan
2014-04-03, 02:44 PM
I've got saved the file as well as seeking to utilize it. could you propose some guidelines for those who have utilize it. We would like to place the technique in the EA to determine how it is effective. We cont have just about any concept in relation to metaquotes as well as ea power generator. your guidelines usually are welcomed.

sushma
2014-04-03, 02:48 PM
truly appreciate it regarding giving answers to sir and also primary let me look at having test consideration, basically identified it very good then go with genuine although i must understand inside ea-what we will need to carry out? we will need to collection as soon as to purchase and once to help close up? remember to discuss.

fxjais
2015-10-08, 08:49 AM
Manual forex robot karne ke liye sofware to achcha hai magar maine online forex robot generate karne wale software ka use ki hai, wo bahut hi easy hai aur usko sath koi bhi forex robot yaa indicator create kar sakta hai.

2015-11-21, 05:15 PM
i want to know how to use it i mean what is the use of using it please share and as i am newbie can easily control that software don't go for live trade after you have create it try in demo first to see whether it work properly..

Raja551
2016-06-04, 11:26 AM
Very good jnaab g aap nee bohaat achi shairng ki haai jnaab g likaan meraa swaal ye haai keh ham ise apne anfdroif mobile eme kaise use kaare koi idea haai kiaa apke pass

jaz
2016-08-19, 12:08 PM
dear main iz bary main khna chhu ga k softweren forexniz a good thing ye work karta h ot iz sy kafi faida hsli kia ja sakta hy ta k hmy zi sy kafi faida shil ho skay magr main iz bary main zaida nahi jannata mujy iz bary amin janny k liay iz k expert sy salah lyna zarori hy

rose555
2016-08-19, 01:27 PM
I will attach the EA4-Set for the Forex Generator so you can see how this EA works. It's in the beginning-status, so if you got something improvement let us discuss and make the EA to a better one I am still very confused with how to properly use this softwear o I'll be able to do a trade that will be able to find the data I'm working in this trade ea buha sary hain g es mai

jaz
2016-08-20, 08:59 AM
softwere ko janna zarroi hy ta k hum zi sy kafi great work kar skain hamy i bary main janny k liay expeert k zarorat ho gi ta k hum zi bary main achi trah jann skain or iz sy faida hsil kar skain hamy zi bary main janna zarori hy ye hamry liay best place hy hamykhas tor spar students ko iz sy kafi faida shil hotahy zi sy akfi faida shil hota hy

javed415
2016-08-20, 09:33 AM
dear friedn yeh beri he achi baat hai k senior traders auto trade k liyeh kuch apnain softwares day arahy hiana nd ager wo in ka sahi use keran ajnatay hian to uanain isay faida b hasil kerna chiayeh and isay use b kerna chaiyeh.

jaz
2016-09-01, 05:26 PM
Forex trading main traders software ko use krtay hain q kay wo software ki madad sai acha earn krtay hain maine dekha hai kay aksar log forex main is trhan sai kaam krtay hain kay unhay forex par time itna nhi dena parta q kay wo software ko use krtay hain

Muhammad umar
2016-10-03, 05:10 AM
Hello friends me ap sb sa yhi to kha rha hon Ka forex trade aik bhot bra plate forum h is ki btaye hoi instructions or apni demag ko broea kar let a hova hm Kane wqt me hot sari earning ker Santa hen mena hot sa software use keya hen per forex jasa mujhe kio ni mila

mbhs2010
2017-09-30, 08:45 PM
trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. Finally thank you very much my frd for your effort

zahid2016
2017-09-30, 10:06 PM
main ne aj tak kisi bi EA ko try ni kiya hai or na hi mera koi experience hai agr ap ne share kiya hai to main zarur check karun ga or ap ko is ke bare main btaon ga main ne expert traders se is ke bare main bohat suna ha but muje experience nae hai iska.

sidrazafar
2017-10-13, 09:47 PM
Just a week after an indecisive general election outcome in Germany threatened to derail the euro rally, a separatist vote in Spains Catalonia region on Sunday has further dampened sentiment for the single currency at the start of trading in the fourth quarter.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

The EURUSD over the last 15 trading days (3 weeks) has traded between 1.1822 to 1.2092. Over that time the price has gone up, down, up, down. Currently we trade near the middle of that range at 1.19573. The price is just above that level at 1.19644.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

there is a link used for forex EA generator.....and it is manual how it will be used .Manually it is used for EA GENRATOR.there is also a link for it

jamshed2880
2018-03-20, 11:39 PM
software forex EA ak bohat acha software hai. Is me kam karnay ki koshish karo ga me our agar mujhe samajh ai to me ap sab logo kay sath b share karo ga.Is sofware me kam kar k bohat faida ho skta ha......................................'

sufiyan22
2018-03-21, 04:05 AM
Bhai pta ni ke aplog ea ke pechekiuu prey hue hn merj baat mano ko ao manual trade kro agar ap trade me time ni de saktey hn ti mobile me mt4 open krke check krtey rho lekin ea pr kabhi bhi rely na kro bekar ota nn

Joon1
2018-06-12, 11:44 AM
Hello to all,

abdelkrim
2018-12-02, 04:38 AM
I have a program from a period but I failed to translate my thoughts into a diagram, for example I want to put two things pending purchase
The first example is 1.4040 and its target is 1.4060
Second from 1.4010 and its target at 1.4030
And if the second thing is done, the target of the dragon is 1.4030, for example
http://www.forexgenerator.com/index.htm

jellybelly2017
2018-12-02, 08:58 AM
you have any questions then contact me at the time of your manual trade and then enter your mobile phone's mobile phone number then open the checklist and click here i have a good job to do good for you to do good but i could not do that in my life there are lots of money.
all viewers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Pforex
2018-12-02, 11:58 AM
This is for you a robot that you need by your side by what you have done by it therefore the following introductory videos are presented to you for those who want to continue searching for the possibilities and accurate use of forex generators for writing advisors and indicators for MT4

zahraali989
2018-12-02, 12:24 PM
i would like to share the experience with my friends at the same time as i have been able to do a lot of work for the EA ban and i do not know what to do downloaded the file and trying to use it you can suggest some tips if you use it i would love to put my tactics in an ea to see how it works i have no idea about cant meta quotes or ea generators are welcoming your suggestions

Naqvi2018
2018-12-02, 08:29 PM
i would like to grasp a way to use it?i mean what's the employment of mistreatment it please share and as I'm initiate will simply management that code or it's troublesome to regulate it

yaseenhfd
2019-01-25, 08:16 PM

Rr128
2019-02-13, 03:37 PM
EA from banana Chahta Hoon kal mujhe batayega ki woh Kaise Banega mere paas abhi bhi nahi hai aur main kal se main product formed join kiya hai

sana24
2019-02-23, 05:07 PM

sumerach
2019-07-08, 08:44 PM
It is like playing a puzzle , you can arrange what you felt suitable . Yes , all the icon are shown there ...Just follow the manual , i think should be no problem .

sumerach
2019-08-04, 08:07 PM
really thanks for answering sir and first i will try with demo account,if i found it good then go with real but i want to know in ea-what we have to do

BlindX
2019-09-22, 06:45 AM
HI ALL
SOFTWARE EA GENERATOR

DEAR FRIENDS,,,

EA Generator is a new revolutionary automated trading technology based on the latest developments in the field of artificial intelligence. It is a real breakthrough in automatic forex trading. ... The process of generation of strategies (trading robots) using the given software is carried out in the terminal MetaTrader 4.

Bindas36
2019-09-25, 08:47 AM
hello all
software forex EA generator,,,,,,,,

EA Generator or EA Creator is unique software without analogues. The biggest advantage of this software is that it is based on a neural network that reveals the implicit connection to currency movements that can’t be predicted by standard indicators. Another important advantage of this tool is that each created expert advisor is unique. EA Generator is a new revolutionary automated trading technology based on the latest developments in the field of artificial intelligence. It is a real breakthrough in automatic forex trading.
Technical indicators are derivatives of rates and their signals delay relative to price. That is why it is more effective to use candle price patterns for more productive trade; this method is widely known and used quite successfully. However, in order to use it, a trader should learn how to choose and interpret characteristic graphical figures, analyzing financial instruments rates history for long time intervals. Such learning requires good memory, talent for visual associative thinking and may last for years. Still, some traders achieve success in time and trade successfully and stably, but it is almost impossible to formalize their trading systems in the form of an algorithm,,,,,,,,,

mohsin555
2019-12-30, 11:22 PM

guru000
2020-05-21, 03:21 PM
hello all

EA Generator or EA Creator is unique software without analogues. The biggest advantage of this software is that it is based on a neural network that reveals the implicit connection to currency movements that can’t be predicted by standard indicators. Another important advantage of this tool is that each created expert advisor is unique. EA Generator is a new revolutionary automated trading technology based on the latest developments in the field of artificial intelligence. It is a real breakthrough in automatic forex trading.
Technical indicators are derivatives of rates and their signals delay relative to price. That is why it is more effective to use candle price patterns for more productive trade; this method is widely known and used quite successfully. However, in order to use it, a trader should learn how to choose and interpret characteristic graphical figures, analyzing financial instruments rates history for long time intervals. Such learning requires good memory, talent for visual associative thinking and may last for years. Still, some traders achieve success in time and trade successfully and stably, but it is almost impossible to formalize their trading systems in the form of an algorithm,,,,,,,,,

guru000
2020-05-21, 03:23 PM
hello all

Technical indicators are derivatives of rates and their signals delay relative to price. That is why it is more effective to use candle price patterns for more productive trade; this method is widely known and used quite successfully. However, in order to use it, a trader should learn how to choose and interpret characteristic hello all

Technical indicators are derivatives of rates and their signals delay relative to price. That is why it is more effective to use candle price patterns for more productive trade; this method is widely known and used quite successfully. However, in order to use it, a trader should learn how to choose and interpret characteristic graphical figures, analyzing financial instruments rates history for long time intervals. Such learning requires good memory, talent for visual associative thinking and may last for years. Still, some traders achieve success in time and trade successfully and stably, but it is almost impossible to formalize their trading systems in the form of an algorithm,,,,,,,,, figures, analyzing financial instruments rates history for long time intervals. Such learning requires good memory, talent for visual associative thinking and may last for years. Still, some traders achieve success in time and trade successfully and stably, but it is almost impossible to formalize their trading systems in the form of an algorithm,,,,,,,,,

Saba12
2020-10-01, 10:35 AM
प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

raheel00
2020-10-19, 05:56 PM
प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

bahi00
2020-10-19, 10:08 PM
एक मुद्रा को हमेशा दूसरी मुद्रा के सापेक्ष कारोबार किया जाता है। यदि आप एक मुद्रा बेचते हैं, तो आप दूसरी खरीद रहे हैं, और यदि आप एक मुद्रा खरीदते हैं, तो आप दूसरी बेच रहे हैं। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ट्रेडिंग की दुनिया में, आपके लेनदेन की कीमतों के बीच के अंतर पर एक लाभ होता है।

Boss12
2020-10-19, 10:38 PM
एक मुद्रा को हमेशा दूसरी मुद्रा के सापेक्ष कारोबार किया जाता है। यदि आप एक मुद्रा बेचते हैं, तो आप दूसरी खरीद रहे हैं, और यदि आप एक मुद्रा खरीदते हैं, तो आप दूसरी बेच रहे हैं। इलेक्ट्रॉनिक ट्रेडिंग की दुनिया में, आपके लेनदेन की कीमतों के बीच के अंतर पर एक लाभ होता है।

Kanwal
2020-10-19, 11:06 PM

LOC
2020-10-20, 07:05 AM
The problem is not only for its price and I paid for it , but because I work on the principle of the demo I do not have a means of payment such as Visa card or other
I hope those who have a crack activation of this program, or who can work crack activate him or any means make it permanent works to extend our helping hand
Though

CJ7
2020-10-20, 08:34 AM

LOC
2020-10-20, 08:36 AM

SubhanAllah
2020-10-20, 08:40 AM

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 11:37 AM