PDA

View Full Version : The problem of using a swing -trade setup for day trades.

Pages : [1] 2 3

liam1
2011-12-18, 01:03 PM
question is what is the proper time for this two setup?

ermaniso2011
2012-01-20, 12:39 PM
the best time is opening of London or new york session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this time.dont forget never open a trade when they are near to open it is better to just join the trend maybe 30 min after they are open ,in most case the trend start during London session will continue until new york opening.there are so many tips that we can learn while trading.

ericnyamu
2012-01-22, 11:50 AM
are you asking what is the proper time to iniciate a swing trade ??? well i thinkn the proper time is when the setup occurs . it can occur in asian session or ny session or even london session . so just be on the look out of the swing trade set-up cocz they can occur in any session .

criztaliz
2012-01-23, 12:42 AM
any tf,swing trader most used that person who cant stay watching in forex every day,they must have good timing to entry.
usually they wait after price are in extreme level,very low or high price.
they set up to 100-300 **** SL
and TP more than 100 SL

anubhavsingh
2012-01-29, 03:22 AM
The best time to enter the market in Europe is in session and the session America
But if you like trading currencies I think the Japanese yen, the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asia
But that market is volatile

me is baat se poori tarah sehmat hon..market sabse zada volatile 2 session ke time hi rehta hai..europe session aur US session
isliye traders ko salah di jati hai ki in dono sessions ke time hi trading kare kyunki is time pe market sabse zada volatile rehta hai

Tarek
2012-02-28, 09:03 PM
I totally agree with you my brother, the best time for me is the opening of London or New York opening session, there a lot of escape in this period, it is better follow the trend may be 20 min after the openings of sessions.

examin
2012-03-04, 11:35 PM
The problem of using a swing -trade setup for day trades.

there is no time good for trading and no time bad for trading if you sell and loss there is some one buiy and win the only different between you and him is the expectation of the direction.

sasmita11
2012-03-05, 08:58 PM
The best time to enter the market in EUROPE is in session and the session America.
but if you like trading currencies 1 think the Japanese yen,the japanese have the best moves in the market in Assia
but that market is volatile

sasmita11
2012-03-06, 08:35 PM
The best time to enterthe market in Europe is in session and the session America
but if you like trading currencies i think the Japanese yen,the Japanese have the best moves in the market in ASIa
But that market bis volatile.

aryan
2012-03-21, 01:25 PM
me is baat se poori tarah sehmat hon..market sabse zada volatile 2 session ke time hi rehta hai..europe session aur US session
isliye traders ko salah di jati hai ki in dono sessions ke time hi trading kare kyunki is time pe market sabse zada volatile rehta hai

anubhavsingh
2012-03-29, 10:21 AM
The best time to enter the market in Europe is in session and the session America
But if you like trading currencies i think the japanese yen,Jaanese have the best moves in the market in Asia
but the market is volatile

Europe aur US session me trading karna sabse faydemand mana jata hai kyunki in seession ke time market sabse zada active rehta hai aur sabse zada trading inhi dono session me hoti hai . isliye har trader ko yahi salah deni chahaiey ki ise apna time managemenet thik sek arna chahaiye aur in dono session ke time pe market ke samne rehna chahiye

norix
2012-03-29, 09:26 PM
The best time to enterthe market in Europe is in session and the session America
but if you like trading currencies i think the Japanese yen,the Japanese have the best moves in the market in ASIa

trends between different pair japan and america you might be strong together, but at the beginning of the euro may change, the day we see thousands pip move from a pair, the problems that may arise in a day or day trading is a volatile value earlier. because it can make our own confused

mita
2012-04-07, 11:32 PM
there is no time good for trading and no time bad for trading if you sell and loss there is some one buiy and win the only different between you and him is the expectation of the direction.

naziafarhan
2012-04-08, 01:49 AM
For swing trades a trader should use a long stop loss. Cause in swing trades you have target a long profit target and in whole day the pair may move any direction. But finally it has to come to the real trend.

ritesh
2012-04-09, 08:18 PM
I totally agree with you my brother, the best time for me is the opening of London or New York opening session, there a lot of escape in this period, it is better follow the trend may be 20 min after the openings of sessions.

mita
2012-04-10, 12:26 PM
The best time to enter the market in EUROPE is in session and the session America.
but if you like trading currencies 1 think the Japanese yen,the japanese have the best moves in the market in Assia

mita
2012-04-10, 12:30 PM

vikalpverma
2012-04-10, 01:05 PM
But if you like trading currencies I think the Japanese yen, the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asia

mme koshish karta hon ki apna zada se zada samay trading ko don jisse ki jaise hi mujhe koi acha signal mile me trading kar saku
me Uk aur US session ke samay hameha screen ke smane rehne ki koshish karta hon kyunki maine suna hai ki in dono session me market sabse zada volatle rehta hai aur sabse acha kamane ka mauka inhi dono session me aata hai

naziafarhan
2012-04-10, 02:56 PM
For whing trading I face the main problem is the patience. We may have to see a loss of 150 pips for seeing profit afterwords. Those who can not hold breath I think swing trades are not meant for them.

anubhavsingh
2012-04-10, 05:47 PM
For whing trading I face the main problem is the patience. We may have to see a loss of 150 pips for seeing profit afterwords. Those who can not hold breath I think swing trades are not meant for them.

forex me har tarah ke traders hote hai..jo traders daily market ko time de saket hai wo market me daily profit kaman apasand karte hai
lekin kuch traders aise hote hai jo ki roz market ko time nahi de pate..aise traders ke liye long term, trading sabse achi rehti hai..isme unhe bar bar market ko analyse nahi karna padta

naziafarhan
2012-04-10, 06:31 PM
The main problem behind forex swing trading is that here we need a very good paqtience and we can not open and close without the price conformation. And Here we may need to se a bigger loss.

sumonmia0526
2012-04-14, 10:05 PM
before USA open market goes swing most of the time ..but there is been a risk of swing trading .i been trapped several time with false calculation.before opening 30-60 min are very much important .i m not going to trade in this time ever from now coz that time cost me too high in nearest past

tajdarbet
2012-04-14, 10:59 PM

app jab forex trading main experince hasil kar lo ge na to phr app ko pata chal jaye ga k en k darmiyan kiya diffrence ha or app en ko kab or kese use kar saktey ho ye market k mode par hota ha k kab swing trading karni ha or kab day trading karni ha

dineshji
2012-04-15, 03:39 PM

sidhu
2012-04-15, 05:47 PM

bhai
2012-04-18, 02:24 PM
the best time is opening of London or new york session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this time.dont forget never open a trade when they are near to open it is better to just join the trend maybe 30 min after they are open ,in most case the trend start during London session will continue until new york opening.there are so many tips that we can learn while trading.

maurya
2012-04-25, 12:13 PM
Europe aur US session me trading karna sabse faydemand mana jata hai kyunki in seession ke time market sabse zada active rehta hai aur sabse zada trading inhi dono session me hoti hai . isliye har trader ko yahi salah deni chahaiey ki ise apna time managemenet thik sek arna chahaiye aur in dono session ke time pe market ke samne rehna chahiye

mahmudi
2012-04-27, 01:36 PM
trade was the times when the market opening and the opening of the market london new york because time is very suitable for day traders is different for scal traders closing time until the opening of new york london is perfect for those with no record of major news

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-02, 10:30 PM

yar mauaja problem swing sa to kaoi nahi kha maaja to problem sirf or sir ko used karan sa ha main es forum main ap ko to pata h newbie hoon es laya mauaja boht sare choozeen ke samja nehi a rhai ha pata nahi q lakin main un ko samaja kar he dam loon ga.

newentry
2012-05-02, 10:36 PM
besides we have to know the market session also we have to know the point for entry and exit and it is very important to note, if the trader can know how to know the points of them then they can make trade for every market session

budado
2012-05-03, 07:14 AM
besides we have to know the market session also we have to know the point for entry and exit and it is very important to note, if the trader can know how to know the points of them then they can make trade for every market sessionRight now it does not matter to me what market session is it. What is important to me is entry and exit point. In forex trading what matter most is your exit point. its either your SL or your TP. Most newbies if not all don't think of SL when they open a position. they only think of TP. But when their position hit negative they panic and do emotional trade. because they are not prepared for SL.

zahidrock
2012-05-03, 07:52 AM

Yes London and New York opening session is good profit making good profit. But if you choose London and New York overlapping time then you can easily make big profit on very short time. Because in this time market move too high then others session.

ishvara
2012-05-03, 08:50 PM
Swing trading in this forex currency trading business works well for any trader that know how to successfully apply it in their trades. The main problem about it is that many traders have less knowledge about how to apply it and they have inadequate funds as well.

hitesh
2012-05-16, 12:42 PM
app jab forex trading main experince hasil kar lo ge na to phr app ko pata chal jaye ga k en k darmiyan kiya diffrence ha or app en ko kab or kese use kar saktey ho ye market k mode par hota ha k kab swing trading karni ha or kab day trading karni ha

waleedkhan
2012-05-18, 02:11 AM

jo best time hai woh opening of london ka aur new york session ka hai most jo hai woh breakout karta hain swings aur reversals happens at this time

warnisw
2012-05-18, 03:11 AM
day trader, what ever your strategy suits, but for swing look for an event in forex economy calendar and make good setup on your chart, it can be any time. high impact news will shake market and make trend and your profits from swing

budado
2012-05-18, 02:06 PM
day trader, what ever your strategy suits, but for swing look for an event in forex economy calendar and make good setup on your chart, it can be any time. high impact news will shake market and make trend and your profits from swing
I agree and just like other news it does not last or the old news will be replace by the new news. that's what is happening in forex trading calendar news. If its good news a particular currency will going to increase value. But once its a bad news its going to loss value. Just imagine that theirs a good news today and after three days theirs a bad news. then its a very volatile market.

Maham Gill
2012-05-18, 05:50 PM

mujaa trading karta hwa kafi waqat ho aga ha taqreban muaja trading karta ho two month ho ga ha muaja to trading sa or na he trading softawar sa koi masala hwa hay es laya main ahci or best trading kar rha hon wasa to muja trading main loss be karfi hwa ha pahr be main na kafi kuch hasil kar laya ha trading sa.

Nganti
2012-05-19, 01:00 PM
I agree and just like other news it does not last or the old news will be replace by the new news. that's what is happening in forex trading calendar news. If its good news a particular currency will going to increase value. But once its a bad news its going to loss value. Just imagine that theirs a good news today and after three days theirs a bad news. then its a very volatile market.

yes news just not from calender economy only, but many instrument of economic will be effect to market, for the sample crysis economi, bank liquiditas, war, house pricing etc.

Rizwan
2012-05-23, 05:49 PM
any tf,swing trader most used that person who cant stay watching in forex every day,they must have good timing to entry.
usually they wait after price are in extreme level,very low or high price.
they set up to 100-300 **** SL
and TP more than 100 SL
maybe you're right that SL is not the whole strategy but it's one of part of strategy. There are some traders who didn't use SL as their risk management but Cut Loss, locking or maybe they didn't use anything but their capitals to hold the floating loss. For beginner, I think we should use SL in our strategy because usually beginner did some mistakes. So SL is good to prevent us from Margin Call when we made mistake

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 12:28 AM
trends between different pair japan and america you might be strong together, but at the beginning of the euro may change, the day we see thousands pip move from a pair, the problems that may arise in a day or day trading is a volatile value earlier. because it can make our own confused

aamu
2012-05-27, 04:22 PM

aamu
2012-05-27, 05:19 PM
besides we have to know the market session also we have to know the point for entry and exit and it is very important to note, if the trader can know how to know the points of them then they can make trade for every market session

Juleenayer
2012-05-28, 12:02 AM
I think proper time to trade in Forex is overlapping time. I often do trade in the overlapping time.
Because in this time market is becoming more volatile. I like it and choose to get profit.

Rizwan
2012-05-28, 02:16 AM
Swing trading is used by professionals in currency trading, forex trading and stock trading with amazing results. Learning how to swing trade and using it as your trading style or strategy will give you the much needed edge over the market and help you become a profitable and professional trader online or offline. On this website, youll find only the best and most powerful trading tips, tools and secrets to put you on the path to trading successfully.

maulana
2012-06-19, 05:59 AM

yup, we have same trade time my friend... i also trade while opening london and new york opening.... because in those time, price moving very volatile.... and this condition can make us generate profit quickly....

ayakcalysta
2012-06-28, 09:47 PM
yup, we have same trade time my friend... i also trade while opening london and new york opening.... because in those time, price moving very volatile.... and this condition can make us generate profit quickly....

if it is a strategy that can benefit you offer then I will also use your strategy. but before I use your strategy in advance I will test it in my demo account. and if this strategy proved to be beneficial then I just apply in a real account.

mohamedsaleh
2012-06-28, 10:21 PM
first i didn't know what swing is ? can some one explain what is it and how it work ? ,is it a strategy for the beginners or it will be wrong to do it in first of trading .

saintboy
2012-06-28, 10:27 PM
first i didn't know what swing is ? can some one explain what is it and how it work ? ,is it a strategy for the beginners or it will be wrong to do it in first of trading .

Swing-Trading is the purpose of making profit in the long-term prospects. This is a major difference in the tactics of intraday strategy. With the help of swing trading, profit can be generated in a period of 3-5 days. The majority of successful traders in the world using this strategy.

pkdoo7
2012-06-28, 11:34 PM
london ya new york session ke opening time main jab hum trade start karte hain to hamain achha movement mil jata hai si tarah over lapping periods main bhi greater price movements milte hain is tarah ke time main hum jyada earn kar sakte hain .

kibara
2012-06-29, 01:09 AM

deepak
2012-07-12, 09:57 PM
forex me har tarah ke traders hote hai..jo traders daily market ko time de saket hai wo market me daily profit kaman apasand karte hai
lekin kuch traders aise hote hai jo ki roz market ko time nahi de pate..aise traders ke liye long term, trading sabse achi rehti hai..isme unhe bar bar market ko analyse nahi karna padta

shankar_saha
2012-07-13, 11:20 AM
the best time is gap of London or big apple session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this point.dont forget never open a trade once they are with reference to open it's higher to simply be part of the trend perhaps thirty min when they're open ,in most case the trend begin throughout London session can continue till big apple gap.there are such a large amount of tips that we will learn whereas trading.

budado
2012-07-13, 01:36 PM
I don't think its useful if we going to day traded using swing strategy. Swing usually good for a day to two to three weeks or depends on how long that bearish or bullish trend going to last. that's why its not advisable to trade using swing if your intention is just to day trade. If you want to day trade then its better you trade using scalping. Its much much suitable to do day trade using scalping than to do swing trade that only last for a day also.

darksaimon
2012-07-14, 10:27 AM
I support you my brother, the best time for me is the opening of London or New York opening session, there a lot of escape in this period, it is better follow the trend may be 20 min after the openings of sessions.

newentry
2012-07-14, 01:13 PM

and what is the reason for it, and is it for EURUSD or for all pairs ?
and i see that yen have big fluctuation and we can see at USDJPY, the pair move so wild with large range and volatile then some traders avoid to trade with this pair

lap
2012-07-17, 01:24 PM

vbalan
2012-07-22, 03:31 PM

sharabela
2012-07-22, 04:47 PM
It always varies. If you are a swing trader, you have enough time to enter or analyze about the market. However, in my opinion, you should enter in the market before the market gets started to take the heat. This is how you get some extra pips as well at the end of the day.

roshan
2012-07-29, 01:14 PM

kalponick
2012-07-30, 05:15 AM
I dont use swing trading style on my trading.. because it requires to wait for more days than I can afford.. this is why I trade only with intraday trading and only sometimes scalping.. Position trading or swing trading is not for me at all.. But not everybody built for fast trading.. swing or longer timeframe trading can give them enough profits than short term trading.. This is why you must need to choose your suitable trading style..

tenma
2012-07-30, 06:04 AM

ask yourself what is the right time to swing trade iniciate?? Well, I thinkn right time is when the configuration occurs. may occur in Asian session or session nor even London session. so just be aware of the swing trade set-up cocz they can occur during a session

pak forex
2012-07-31, 06:35 AM

dear muaja to koi problem nahi ha using a swing trade setup or days trades ha ho skat ha muja es ka bara main knwoledge na hoo q k main trading main boht zada knowledge nahi kakta hon or main trading main abi newbie hon esi waja sa ho sakta ha muja swing ka bara main knowledge na ho ..

nonprado
2012-07-31, 06:37 AM
yes dear i am 100% agree with you and i am also trade at this time and i also join the trend after some time of opening because if you open trade in start then it is very risky and market can move in your opposite direction.

I totally agree with you my brother, the best time for me is the opening of London or New York session opening, there are plenty of escape in this period, it is better to follow the trend may be 20 min after logons

marjuck
2012-08-12, 07:31 PM
in my little experience swing trading is not be possible everyday. swing trade opportunity can not get every day. after big moment of a market the swing is occur. it is a long time and week chart is better than day char for this.

abbey ak
2012-08-14, 06:22 AM
well i think the best way out much lose in making use of the swing -trade is to make use of stop lose as long as you are protecting you account and proper money management can really go a very long way in making the numbers of pips and in other to protect your account you can always risk just 3 percent of your account

budado
2012-08-14, 04:44 PM
I really don't have problem using swing strategy. In fact swing strategy give me high percentage of earnings. Although swing strategy is not a daily strategy as you need to wait for a good swing before you can make profit or before you can trade swing strategy. But in swing strategy if you are successful you can earn like 100 pips more or less especially if you are trading eur/usd pair.
I only suggest that you first understand the basic principle of swing strategy and that is price reversal. for example eur/usd is bearish. You need to wait for eur/usd to be bullish and hope that its can sustain itself for 200 pips or more and your target is at least earning 100 pips.

atiqrehman
2012-08-17, 12:13 AM
In Swing trade when London and Newyork trading session starts but it is so risky because after start of their session market penetration increase or Decrease fastly some time you open your trade with buy and suddenly it goes down there for after one hour you should start trade

kubi
2012-08-22, 03:52 PM
there is no time good for trading and no time bad for trading if you sell and loss there is some one buiy and win the only different between you and him is the expectation of the direction.mere khial se market sahi time wohi hai jis waqat europ or us market active hoti wo time baqi dusre times me se best time is time me profit or loss zyada hi hota hai or trader kisi bhi tarha ki swing trade set up kr sakta hai.

roopesh11
2012-08-22, 07:03 PM
The swing trading means a short term trading and it gives a long term profits. Means by using the low volumes in the trading and from that we can make a big target every day. And the best pair for doing the swing trading is GBP/JPY. It gives good results.

zahidrock
2012-08-22, 09:06 PM
The swing trading means a short term trading and it gives a long term profits. Means by using the low volumes in the trading and from that we can make a big target every day. And the best pair for doing the swing trading is GBP/JPY. It gives good results.

If you use short term trading and use low volume then you can't make big profit on this time. I think every short term trader use high leverage for gaining big profit. But it is too risky.

hitcola
2012-08-23, 03:58 AM
The swing traders has no problems and can be used at any time, if you have the ability to trade for many days there will be no problem with you , if you don't have the ability to trade swing trades there are many other trades types you can do them

facebook
2012-08-23, 08:11 PM
and what is the reason for it, and is it for EURUSD or for all pairs ?
and i see that yen have big fluctuation and we can see at USDJPY, the pair move so wild with large range and volatile then some traders avoid to trade with this pair

forexmaster
2012-08-23, 08:47 PM

MrSwing.com collects information through our Web sites at several points. When you register for our services we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with MrSwing.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
MrSwing.com does not actively market to children, and we never knowingly ask a child under 13 to divulge personal information.
MrSwing.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.

napkin
2012-08-23, 08:59 PM
As i think that there is no instance beatific for trading and no period bad for trading if you sell and loss there is many one buiy and win the only other between you and him is the outlook of the path.

mcceducation
2012-08-26, 03:33 PM
i think if we flow the American session then we take here very good result. the new york session is very good flow the trend maybe 20 min after the opening session. so i say we need to the swing setup to flow the new york time session session, hope its give us very good result.

zaish
2012-08-31, 03:49 PM

swing trade ko use krny k lea ap ka analyse hona chahea kio k is strategy ko use krna kafi profit able hy but every trade main ap ko is main profit nahi ho sakta is lea is k sath indicaters ko follow krny sy ap ko kafi help mily ge

abbey ak
2012-08-31, 04:55 PM
well i really wish i could know and understand best way the swing strategy operate but as far as i can not understand the swing strategy i just hope you can put me through so i can contribute to the swing strategy and i just hope you get this message and get back to me and can i make use of the swing strategey in all pair

forexdon
2012-09-14, 10:15 PM
many people trades during the us time and europe time because they can trade both these easily while trading people don't suffer big loses and they can trade easily and make profit according to their decision many of them are get fails because they don't know about these timing well

farooq
2012-10-10, 05:15 PM
experience is the most important thing in our trade we earned the profits due to our experience and practicing the different strategies on the demo accounts then we makes our trade

xo88n
2012-10-11, 01:47 PM
there is no time sensible for commercialism and no time unhealthy for commercialism if you sell and loss there's some one buy and win the sole completely different between you and him is that the expectation of the direction. :)

saim
2012-10-12, 12:17 AM
as i think the right time for market is then when the euro market is opened because at this time the market shuffling is very quick and we can do a better trade here and can got much profit with this movement

Drifter
2012-10-12, 01:56 AM
According to my personal experience the best time to trade is the Eur and US sessions, especially when the economic calender shows a high influence of a speech for example on a couple and by this indication we make sure that a swing operation will take part on that market.

xomes
2012-10-12, 02:06 AM
i think if we flow the American session then we take here very good result. the new york session is very good flow the trend maybe 20 min after the opening session. so i say we need to the swing setup to flow the new york time session session, hope its give us very good result.
Its up to the trader, it usually when the news is released then the trend move so faster and there is big fluctuation, the trend is like the rubber, it will move down or up with maximum and then rebound again and again till the market move so quite again

alexan
2012-10-12, 02:59 AM
Its up to the trader, it usually when the news is released then the trend move so faster and there is big fluctuation, the trend is like the rubber, it will move down or up with maximum and then rebound again and again till the market move so quite again
Yes sure i concern in NEWS effect i have to choose one important aspect in trading, I choose risk management - it is in these department that we protect our equity from getting wiped out, but in reality you have to work in all department in order to succeed.

Md Jafar Iqbal
2012-10-12, 10:41 AM
Are wondering what is the right time to start a swing trading??? Well I am thinking the right time is when the installation occurs. can occur in the Asian session or session in New York or even London session. so be on the look out of the swing trade because configuration that can occur at any meeting.

pakhi_pk
2012-10-12, 05:14 PM
But if you like trading currencies I think the Japanese yen, the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asia.But that market is volatile.The best time to enter the market in Europe is in session and the session America.

skyonline7866
2012-10-12, 05:51 PM
But if you like trading currencies I think the Japanese yen, the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asia.yes dear i am 99% agree with you and i am also trade at this time and i also join the trend after some time of opening .if you open trade in start then it is very risky and market can move in your opposite direction. that market is volatile
thanks

akhin
2012-10-14, 03:39 PM
I think the Japanese yen, the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asia

pooshpa
2012-10-21, 06:15 PM
the problem of using swing strategy for day trading is good if you have proper learning about swing strategy and you must have proper plane in this strategy then you can use this otherwise if there is no knowledge about swing thin you cannot make it use full

goldenmember
2012-10-21, 07:34 PM
If you are doing swing trading then you want to be looking at the chart from a hourly persepctive at the smallest. This should be able to get your entries and exits. Overall you need to look at the daily chart for direction and support and resistnace lines which act as your SL and TP lines. When your TP is good compared to your SL and it appears to reverse on daily then you enter.

aisfx
2012-10-22, 03:57 AM
If you are doing swing trading then you want to be looking at the chart from a hourly persepctive at the smallest. This should be able to get your entries and exits. Overall you need to look at the daily chart for direction and support and resistnace lines which act as your SL and TP lines. When your TP is good compared to your SL and it appears to reverse on daily then you enter.

Forex trading strategies swing trading system should look at the trend in the daily time frame and should be disciplined in accordance with the rule of swing trading system, do not hesitate to open a position corresponding swing trading system and use risk as low as possible not overlot and over a small margin for risk

hemi
2012-10-29, 12:51 PM
forex risky hone ji waja se market trend ka koi bharosa nhi hota is liye swing trade krna zyad tr tkh nhi rehta phir bhi agr koi swing trade krta hai to ye us ke experience pr depend krta hai

mdjoy50
2012-10-29, 01:02 PM
the best time is opening of London or new york session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this time.dont forget never open a trade when they are near to open it is better to just join the trend maybe 30 min after they are open ,in most case the trend start during London session will continue until new york opening good like forex forum thanks

coco handoko
2012-11-26, 04:23 AM
try starting from the selection of time frames, suppose we use the one-hour time frame we use a moving average of the different indicators as a reference period to take a position and determine the profit of 20 points in a single trade.:accute:

gretongan
2012-11-26, 08:42 AM
when the economic calender shows a high influence of a speech for example on a couple and by this indication we make sure that a swing operation will take part on that market.

jori
2012-11-26, 09:09 AM
Like a number of other human illnesses such as heart disease, hearing loss is something that develops very slowly over a long period of time. Because this is so and because the cause and affect can be separated by years or even decades many people that suffer hearing loss can go years without realizing they have it and once they do become aware of it they are reluctant to admit it.

shourove1212
2012-11-26, 09:55 AM
the problem of using swing strategy for day trading is good if you have proper learning about swing strategy and you must have proper plane in this strategy then you can use this otherwise if there is no knowledge about swing thin you cannot make it use full
you can use 4 hr time frame or simply 1 hr...for the trend you can check daily time frame...from my point of view, mostly for main pairs, it start to run from it lowest/highest at about 6-7 pm (est)...but surely this is not the standard...market can be unpredictable...

pro2
2012-11-26, 10:28 AM
i am still new in this field and just started to trade a real account.I prefer usd/jpy at this moment.this pair also gives me some success also.i know that london and newyork session is the best time for trading.because at this time there are high liquidity.but choose yourself which best fits to you

Chamika
2012-11-26, 11:17 AM
especially i recommend for most of the traders, we can see swing trading setups in the London market, because most of the traders are trading in the London market when it comes to swing trading. but if you have a proper strategy for swing trading, session or market does not matter.

khokan
2012-11-26, 06:25 PM
there is little time excellent for dealing and little time bad for dealing if you offer and reduction there is some one buoy and win the only different between you and him is the anticipations of the route .

mudassar004
2012-11-27, 03:22 PM
MrSwing.com respects each individual's right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Web sites only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at MrSwing.com Web sites.

sundari
2012-11-27, 03:45 PM
The main problem behind forex swing trading is that here we need a very good paqtience and we can not open and close without the price conformation. And Here we may need to se a bigger loss

aditia
2012-12-03, 12:03 PM
to swing london, do it at night, because the candle is usually very volatile movements, range enlarged, usually a one-way trend. for trading very mengairahkan but also very giving big risk.
but whatever the reason I really like the swing london, because we can get more points.

endischa
2012-12-03, 12:12 PM
the problem is target profit will not reached a day because mostly swing trader set big
TP in their trading so they will need more days to make reached their trading target.

dareking
2012-12-04, 01:40 PM

i think brother M5 best for day trader, aur ismein trader ko entry point bhi easily mil jata hai, main bhi ek scalper hoon, aur mere liye swing janna bhi jaruri hota hai M5 mein mujhe 8 to 10 pips easily mil jate hai.:)

asmakhatun
2012-12-04, 04:48 PM
I totally concur with you my crony, the incomparable period for me is the first of Author or New Royalty inaugural conference, there a lot of bewilder in this phase, it is punter upraise the taste may be 20 min after the openings of composer.

modulcpns
2012-12-05, 03:44 AM
the problem is target profit will not reached a day because mostly swing trader set big
TP in their trading so they will need more days to make reached their trading target.

but do not forget if hitting big loss too, better if scalping select a smaller spread the trader's courage in doing the appropriate analysis error analisas expected movements need to use stop loss and stop profits also make it more secure

cepik
2012-12-05, 09:24 AM

modulcpns
2012-12-06, 03:54 AM

for day trades choices on usa and euro session, its very good to analyse and open position,analysis of forex transactions using stop loss and money management, the appropriate capital gains and set up a trading plan

HaQi
2012-12-08, 02:30 AM
i totally agree with you my brother, the very best time for myself happens to be the opening of london or ny opening session, there a number of escape during this episode, it's higher follow the trend could be 20 min once the openings of sessions.

HaQi
2012-12-09, 08:30 PM
one of the best time is opening of london or the big apple session. most on your breakout, swings and reversals happen at now. dont forget never open a trade once they are close to to firmly open it's higher to firmly barely join the trend probably 30 min once they actually are open, for most case the trend begin throughout london session can continue till the big apple opening. there is so several tips that we both will learn whereas trading.

HaQi
2012-12-11, 02:44 AM
before usa open market goes swing a lot of the time.. however there is been a risk of swing trading. i been trapped many time with false calculation. before opening 30-60 min are incredibly a lot of vital. i m not intending to trade during this time ever from currently coz at that moment cost me too high in nearest past

oreoluwa
2012-12-11, 05:45 AM
well i have never make use of the swing -trade setup in my trading but is only i can get to know and understand more about the swing -trade setup then i think i cam make use of the swing -trade setup in making my analysis thats what i really think based on the topic at hand

hariz
2012-12-12, 02:34 PM
before usa open market goes swing the vast majority of the time.. however there is been a risk of swing trading. i been trapped many time with false calculation. before opening 30-60 min have become abundant necessary. i m not going out to trade in now ever from currently coz that point cost me too high in nearest past

been
2012-12-12, 02:39 PM
I think using the general trend on the bigger frame like Frame daily because he can see the direction of the trend is clearly on the larger frame and can enter into deals to buy or sell order 500 points or more.

roxy161
2012-12-12, 10:45 PM
the best time to enterthe market t in europe is in session and the session america but if you like trading currencies i thinks the japanese yen the japanese have the best moves in the but session america japanese market bis volatile..

Gaurav Singh
2012-12-12, 11:30 PM
Swing trading works well with options for many reasons, including being able to execute the strategy with less risk and more leverage.
Swing trading is an attractive strategy for short-term traders. Similar to day trading, the swing trader normally expects to profit from three- to five-day short-term price swings. The theory is based on the observation that short-term price movement is invariably an over-reaction to whatever is taking place - earnings reports, rumors, or even market-wide movement. These over-reactions correct within that three- to five-day time frame, and swing traders seek entry and exit signals for the traders.

oreoluwa
2012-12-14, 05:07 AM
well i have never trade based on the swing -trade setup for day trades but i heard of the swing and i just hope this information can really help go a very long way in making the very best profit out of the forex market

sofeenevu
2012-12-14, 10:59 AM
According to me, swing trade needs some high amount of capital then the regular scalper's capital. Because the target of these types of strategies having high amount of pips value and thus needs high capital.

reazforex
2012-12-15, 11:47 AM
I completely agree along with you my friend, the most effective moment me is actually the cracking open regarding London or even US starting session, generally there an lot of avoid in this point, that is bring out obey the trend mights be 20 min after the opportunities on sessions.

harddisk
2012-12-16, 05:36 PM
i totally agree with you my brother, the most beneficial time for myself is that the opening of london or big apple opening session, there a large amount of escape during this episode, it's higher follow the trend might be 20 min once the openings of sessions.

vickymughal
2012-12-19, 08:34 AM
you can use 4 hr time frame or simply 1 hr...for the trend you can check daily time frame...from my point of view, mostly for main pairs, it start to run from it lowest/highest at about 6-7 pm (est)...but surely this is not the standard...market can be unpredictable.

mose
2012-12-19, 08:41 AM
the main problem of using swings in the market is that when traders are there with you then you will get to know sometimes the trends will smooth in trading is really good which may play ddami.

nabila
2012-12-20, 09:03 AM
I totally hold with you my crony, the champion instance for me is the passageway of Author or New Royalty initiative meeting, there a lot of flee in this punctuation, it is surpass arise the style may be 20 min after the openings of sessions.

suhermanto
2012-12-24, 02:43 AM

oreoluwa
2013-01-13, 01:26 PM
well based on my understanding i think all strategies have there problems as well but we just have to take much of our time to study and understand the very best way we can always trade and be at the positive side of the market

margono
2013-01-13, 02:06 PM

in this case about about this I could not agree with you because in the translation that you describe in this forum, I jaddi understand what you are doing when trading

sonali
2013-01-16, 10:44 AM
the perfect time is starting of London, UK or new you are able to city period.most of the big,swings and reversals happen presentably ignore never start a business when they are near to start it is better to just be a part of the pattern maybe 30 min after they are start ,in most case the pattern start during London, UK period will proceed until new you are able to city starting.there are so many guidelines that we can learn while dealing.
good luck

manikah
2013-01-21, 09:07 AM
Swing trading is everlasting trading,if you have good trading strategy and good money management system.I like it and follow this trading strategy,with this trading system I always fixed my target as low as double within a year but not more.If you take more risk with this system must you fall in great loss.

runu
2013-01-21, 09:35 AM
are you asking what is the kosher term to initiate a handle trade ??? comfortably i think the proper experience is when the equipment occurs . it can occur in Asian conference or NY meeting or level writer term . so contributory be on the care out of the motion line set-up coca they can become in any meeting .

dareking
2013-01-21, 10:42 AM

Har currency apne session mein jayda movement karti hai, jaise ki eur/usd mein fast movement sirf London aur New York market mein hi movement aati hai, isliye jis pair par aap trading karte hai, uske session mein hi trade karna sahi hoga.

adnan10076
2013-01-21, 03:57 PM
Har currency apne session mein jayda movement karti hai, jaise ki eur/usd mein fast movement sirf London aur New York market mein hi movement aati hai, isliye jis pair par aap trading karte hai, uske session mein hi trade karna sahi hoga.

ye bt to sahi hai jese hum euro usd main tradae krte hai to . market usi time fast move krti hai jub usa aur uk main working hour hotey hai aur us k bd market slow movement krti hai . isi trha sub pair main hota hai .

naziakhan
2013-01-21, 07:49 PM

yes ,UK and US session are best for trade because the market is very volatile at this time and if we have a goo strategy then we can earn good money at this sessions but we must use proper stop loss because market is very volatile at this time .:good:

mahamudul
2013-01-24, 06:20 PM
day trading is good for trading in forex market to make profit consistently daily but i am not able now to trade with day trade in forex market. and i don't know about the problem of using a swing trade set up for day trades. i need to invest more time to set up this.

raihan2
2013-01-24, 09:53 PM
in most case the trend start during London session will continue until new york opening.there are so many tips that we can learn while trading. the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asia

vikasudasi
2013-01-25, 04:25 AM
For swing trading news seing for analyzing why this is happening and how it will be, after finding that the goal and focus on the half points sent in both directions.

oreoluwa
2013-01-25, 05:36 AM
well i have never make use of the swing -trade setup before so i don't think i can have this problem but as for other newbies in the forum we just have to analysis based on the best strategy which is the moving average in the market

abiodun
2013-01-25, 09:22 AM
alright i will always remember to make use of this analysis in other for me not to have much problem with the swing strategy in the market and if i need more analysis i can get back to the forum for more assistance in the market

necon
2013-01-25, 10:44 AM
i did not know the best time but i realize that every time is good for trade if you knowledge of market and passion is most important about forex because some time market went to against and you palatalize that time but you hold our passion and watch the market.

Shams001
2013-01-25, 11:09 AM
I think in my opinion the best session is europe and Japanies because these two setup you can understand very well that whats going on in the market.this is the best setup for trading.

muddassir
2013-01-25, 11:09 AM
सबसे अच्छा समय लंदन या breakout के न्यू यॉर्क session.most खोल रहा है, झूलों और reversals इस time.dont में हो वे भूल जाते हैं खुला जब वे खोलने के पास यह बेहतर शायद 30 मिनट के बाद बस प्रवृत्ति में शामिल है एक व्यापार नहींखुले रहे हैं, सबसे अधिक मामले में लंदन सत्र के दौरान प्रवृत्ति शुरू न्यू यॉर्क opening.there तक जारी रहेगा इतने सारे सुझाव दिए गए हैं कि हम व्यापार सीख सकते हैं, जबकि.

ucang-et
2013-01-25, 12:04 PM
as a range of alternative human illnesses an example would be heart disease, hearing loss is one thing that develops terribly slowly over an extended time. as a result of this is often thus and as a result of the cause and affect might well be separated by years or possibly decades many individuals that suffer hearing loss will go years while not realizing they usually have it and once they will do become mindful of it they will are reluctant to firmly admit it.

yoddutfx
2013-01-25, 01:04 PM
problem for swing traders on a daily basis is, he can not focus, it's just for a new study of intraday swing trading strategies ... because if we become more able to rely on our swing set and forget, we've set plan, order and forget about until it hits the target or stop loss .. :)

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 01:04 AM
I completely believe the fact with you my sibling, the perfect time for me is the starting of London, uk or New You are able to starting interval, there a lot of evade in this interval, it is better adhere to the pattern may be 20 min after the opportunities of classes.

tabassam
2013-04-01, 01:21 AM
The issue behind currency dealing move dealing is that here we need a very excellent patience and we can not make without the cost conformation. And Here we may need to see a larger reduction.

mridha.pintu
2013-04-03, 12:20 PM
I totally concur with you my crony, the unequaled point for me is the initial of Author or New Royalty opening word, there a lot of discombobulate in this state, it is punter upraise the discrimination may be 20 min after the openings of composer.

kironray
2013-04-25, 09:26 PM
The best time is a breakthrough in the opening of the London or New York session.most fluctuations and repeated in the near this time. don't occurred, it is best to open it only to join the trend may never forgive the creation of a trade 30 minute spend, initiated during the London Conference in most cases the trend will continue, until the New York opening.there so many skills that we can learn and transactions.

Benzadid
2013-04-25, 09:29 PM
the perfect here we are at me is the starting of London, uk or New You are able to starting interval, there a lot of evade in this interval, it is better adhere to the pattern may be 20 min after the opportunities of classes. if you like forex i think the Japanese people yen,the Japanese people have the best goes in the marketplace in Asia .

sobuj111
2013-04-25, 10:53 PM
More to the things and best time is opening of London or new york session.most of the breakout swings reversals happen at this time forget never open a trade when are near to open it is better to just join trend maybe 30 min after are open ,in most case the start during London session will continue new.

shamsul920
2013-04-26, 12:57 AM
In my opinion, we need a very good pratience and we can not open and close without the price conformation. And Here we may need to se a bigger loss. Thanks

efergrtg23
2013-04-30, 09:06 AM
but do not bury if striking big exit too, healthier if scalping select a small propagate the monger's courageousness in doing the suited analysis nonachievement analisas likely movements impoverishment to use plosive deprivation and stopover profits also gain it solon untroubled.

mohil
2013-04-30, 12:19 PM
the best time is opening of London or new york session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this time.s I think the Japanese yen, the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asiaisliye traders ko salah di jati hai ki in dono sessions ke time hi trading kare kyunki is time pe market sabse zada volatile rehta hai

jatayufx
2013-05-01, 04:25 AM
The issue behind currency dealing move dealing is that here we need a very excellent patience and we can not make without the cost conformation. And Here we may need to see a larger reduction.

trading use trading plan with the type of market and based on analysis using a trading plan and fundamental analysis in forex management system needs. and learn technical analysis trading always use small risk

aariya16
2013-05-02, 10:44 PM
square measure you asking what's the correct time to initiate a swing trade ??? well i think the correct time is once the setup happens . it will occur in Asian session or New York session or maybe London session . therefore simply air the planning out of the swing trade set-up cocz they'll occur in any session .........

jatayufx
2013-05-03, 04:35 AM
square measure you asking what's the correct time to initiate a swing trade ??? well i think the correct time is once the setup happens . it will occur in Asian session or New York session or maybe London session . therefore simply air the planning out of the swing trade set-up cocz they'll occur in any session .........

trade must learning in market and must with disciplined trading analysis trading analysis gets the right benefit reduce trading losses wear indicator forex trading pegerakan appropriate risk capital management and trading plan[COLOR="Silver"]

dareking
2013-05-03, 11:17 AM

bhai ye dono session achche hote hai trading ke liye, lekin is session mein achcha paisa wo hi kama sakte hai, jo trader is baat ko jante hai, ki kis tarah se trading kari jaati hai, aur in sessoin mein entry point kaise nikala jata hai. :)

manikah
2013-05-03, 11:30 AM
You can use H1 or H4 time frame for swing and day trading.But I am not sure you use stop loss or not.Stop loss may decrease your risk probabilty.But when you use swing trading system without stop loss you need huge amount of balance for sustain your account safely.

dareking
2013-05-10, 10:51 AM
You can use H1 or H4 time frame for swing and day trading.But I am not sure you use stop loss or not.Stop loss may decrease your risk probabilty.But when you use swing trading system without stop loss you need huge amount of balance for sustain your account safely.

bilkul bhai stop loss trading mein risk ko kafi minimize kar deta hai, without stop loss to trading karna kafi risky hota hai, trader koi bhi strategy ka use kar raha ho, agar wo stop loss use nahi karta hai, to uska nuksaan jayda hota hi hai.

sunjoy
2013-05-10, 11:09 AM
The best time to enter the European market in the session and the session of the United States.,But if you like foreign exchange transactions, that the yen, Japan has the best mobile market Assia,But the market volatility

rafifx
2013-05-10, 12:27 PM
the best time is gap of London or big apple session.most of the prison break,swings and reversals happen at now.don't forget ne'er open a trade once they area unit with regards to open it's higher to only be part of the trend perhaps thirty min when they're open ,in most case the trend begin throughout London session can continue till big apple gap.there area unit numerous tips that we are able to learn whereas commercialism..............................

tigase
2013-05-10, 02:29 PM
The most appropriate time and most in interest by the time the trader is london session and sessions America, where many traders usually use twisted-pair with respect to us and the uk, therefore they wait for moments that make both currency movements the faster the movement.

miansajad
2013-05-10, 03:22 PM
The perfect time to get into the Western industry in the period and the period of the Combined Declares.,But if you like forex trading dealings, that the yen, Asia has the best cellular industry Assia,But the industry movements

omar100
2013-05-10, 06:20 PM
the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this time.dont forget never open a trade when they are near to open it is better to just join the trend maybe 30 min after they are open ,in most case

jatayufx
2013-05-11, 04:49 AM
the risk of a margin call in forex trading, money management discipline with the Forex trading system is very at risk in order to succeed in Forex trading is very usefull in trading and make a trading plan because trading is very usefull in the daily trade

Ramlan Fs
2013-05-11, 04:53 AM
indeed everyone would have their problems in doing this activity because in this case people will differ in dealing with this case because it is good and right in this well run events.

norix
2013-05-11, 06:11 AM
indeed everyone would have their problems in doing this activity because in this case people will differ in dealing with this case because it is good and right in this well run events.

swing trade opportunity can not get every day after the big moment of the swing is a market occur it is a long time and week day chart is better than char for this, market penetration increase or Decrease fastly some time you open your buy and trade with Suddenly it goes down there for after one hour you should start trade

naziakhan
2013-05-11, 11:46 AM
bilkul bhai stop loss trading mein risk ko kafi minimize kar deta hai, without stop loss to trading karna kafi risky hota hai, trader koi bhi strategy ka use kar raha ho, agar wo stop loss use nahi karta hai, to uska nuksaan jayda hota hi hai.

yes , stop loss minimize our risk in our trades but if you trade opened on weekend then stop loss is useless because if market open with gap then stop loss does not work and you will face huge loss at that time .:)

thirupathi
2013-05-11, 01:36 PM
The best time is opening of london or new york session. Most of the breakout. swings and reversals happen at this time. Dont forget never open a trade when they are near to open it is better to just join the begin maybe 30 min after they are open in most case the trend start during london session will continue until new york opening. There are so many tips that we can while trading.

jahanmeah1
2013-05-11, 02:22 PM
service provider is usually launching connected with Birmingham as well as new york session. the majority of the breakout, ups and downs in addition to reversals take place right now. do not neglect never start a business when they tend to be very near to start marketing and advertising to only sign up for this development it's possible 40 minute as soon as they tend to be start, generally in most scenario this development start out through Birmingham session may continue until finally new york launching. you will discover a great number of ideas that we could discover while dealing.

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 12:24 AM
the best time is gap of London or the big apple session.most of the gaolbreak,swings and reversals happen at now.don't forget ne'er open a trade after they square measure almost open it's higher to simply be part of the trend perhaps thirty min once they're open ,in most case the trend begin throughout London session can continue till the big apple gap.there square measure such a large amount of tips that we will learn whereas commercialism...............

nkem
2013-05-16, 03:01 AM
you can use swing trading setup for day trading possibly using the lower timeframe charts as i do not believe that it has a specific time for you to do so.

uk8877
2013-05-16, 04:50 AM
will you be asking what would be the proper time to help iniciate a swing movement trade??? well i thinkn the best time is in the event the setup occurs. it might occur in cookware session or ny session or even london session. so just be on the look out of the swing trade set-up cocz they can occur in almost any session.

ashif4656
2013-05-16, 05:11 AM
I entirely believe you, my brother, that is best time in London or big apple town begin a session to open, there's shake off this season a lot of, it's higher to observe the event from could twenty min once the sessions.

muna1982
2013-05-16, 02:20 PM
i thing swing trading is a king of long term trading based on the long swing of market which some time long for 1000 pips or more. it need few month to complete a swing and to start the next one. so here the big trader will catch it and trade for long time duration and make huge profit from that. but day trading is the intra-day trading or a few long trading according to the h1 chart. one can follow the support resistance level to exit or entry the market.

jobon
2013-05-16, 02:58 PM
Now you know exactly what is the right time to start a golf swing to buy and sell? I'm sure the right period effective, in fact, if your collection. May arise in the course of the session, or maybe the Oriental BIG APPLE or maybe Birmingham session. Buy and sell just outside golf swing set-up of coca, which is able to be in a relationship.

irilan
2013-05-16, 03:44 PM
For my self, swing traders not save for my daily trading. in this case, i usually get bad result when trading using swing trading system. for me more save if we using simple others strategy.

roney25
2013-05-16, 03:58 PM
My partner and I am completely that someone my friend, sanitary service, in my opinion, open, including London, New York could crack or even cracking open the program, there is currently a lot of escape in this period, it's best to determine your tendency can be 20 min after consultation with the local.

sourov25
2013-05-16, 04:06 PM
I totally agree with my friend, provider for me personally would be the original linked to Liverpool, opening session of the big apple, now there is a lot of escape during this time, it is better to for your tendency 20 minutes where the availability associated with consultations can be.

kanchon
2013-05-16, 04:39 PM
We completely with an individual buddy, the best time for me the beginning of will be linked to Greater London or maybe start new treatments, there are a lot of gains on this particular period of time, it is better to follow a particular trend maybe 20 minutes after the opportunities associated with the session.

tahirtaaha
2013-05-26, 05:24 PM
yeh depend karta hai k aap ko konsa time frame suit karta hai . 24 hour mei konsa sessions aap choose karna chaho gay mere hisab say aap ko london session choose karna chahiye kyunke yeh best session hai trade k liye is mei trade opportunities kafi zayada mil jati hain.

kamn01
2013-05-27, 05:50 AM
Do you have any point of oscillation of trade at the right time? Also, at the appropriate time, once installed, they will emerge. Asia, carried out meetings in London or New York session or maybe a session. Just because it would be in all sessions, to swing trade cocz in the air.

khan25
2013-05-27, 09:00 AM
I hope all of you my brother, the simplest time on my behalf is that hole in London or New York gap session, there are many flights under this amount is higher, the trend also twenty minutes will follow when the openings of sessions.

the magician
2013-05-27, 09:11 AM
be the desirable alternative of currencies of legion traders
worldwide and typically these 2 currencies or most
on your brokers. all the brokers are providing low spreads in starring object for obtaining this
installation you got to give additional payment same 1000 bucks and aqcuire

tania25
2013-05-27, 09:54 AM
There is no good time to commercialize and dangerous moments for Commerce if you sell a loss there are some tried and won the only completely different between you and him is that expectations about the direction.

jhrn41
2013-05-27, 10:59 AM
Fully trust my brother a lot easier on my account, spaces in London or a new session, there is a lot of fly above this amount is much higher when the trend may be 20 minutes after opening.

marsya
2013-05-27, 11:06 AM
There is no good time to commercialize and dangerous moments for Commerce if you sell a loss there are some tried and won the only completely different between you and him is that expectations about the direction.
making good analysis that will helping us more to make us can do not got too much loss on our trading, and make us to got more profit on our trading i also believe that we can really make like that we got loss in Forex Trading because greed and There is no forex strategy and lack of learning from past mistakes in trading

vinoy
2013-05-27, 11:41 AM
Fully trust my brother, the most effective time for me is that the gap in London or big apple gap session, there are a lot of leakage under this amount is higher to follow the trend would also twenty minutes after the beginning of the plenary session.

labonishorkar
2013-05-27, 12:20 PM
You ask, what is the right time to start swing trading? Well I think the right time, when it is installed. In the Asian session new or maybe London session it happens. Then just air design swing trading has created courses, which takes place in each session.

bokulful
2013-05-27, 02:24 PM
You ask, what is the right time to start swing trading? Well I think, the right time, as soon as it happens. Occur in the Asian session, or new or maybe London session. Therefore, only air design of swing trading setups cases performed in a session.

racka
2013-05-27, 02:56 PM
Completely trust my brother, the easiest time for me is that the gap in London or the big apple the gap session there are plenty of escape under the higher this amount, follow the trend could also be a twenty-minute session when the trade.

sutoyo
2013-05-27, 03:15 PM

It is true that the dangerous time is the time when the speculators drive the price suddenly it's the most I hate because it arrived suddenly and we all not ready so when we order the profit it is coincidence but klo loss Yes it was an unexpected disaster

hasino
2013-05-27, 11:05 PM
Swing Trade iniciate ask you to what is the right time? Well, I guess after a match when it launched the Asian session or session state or Empire in London in this way, design is the only swing trading kokez appears in each session parameter.

kaku
2013-05-27, 11:21 PM
The best time was in London or gap session. The biggest Apple Vacations, spreads and changes occurred at this time. Do not forget to open trade means almost square after their opening never again, just to be part of a trend in the opening 30 minutes, in most cases, the rest of the session, you can go to the Big Apple. Marked a lot of tips that we can learn and mercantilism.

tobla
2013-06-05, 10:49 AM
What on Earth is the right time for a new swing motion or ask for business do you think? The effective application of the currently most commonly starts. It is a pleasure, or perhaps Birmingham treatment, as well as hard anodizing treatment, which can lead to the kitchen. Therefore, they can happen to any treatment, how to set up a business should not be deprived of the motion of the swing.

ronjusho
2013-06-05, 11:16 AM
Comply with proper timing, swing trading is what they want? Installation now runs I'm thinking again, with the correct time. It occurs in Asia and New York session or maybe the London session. So, gets from the planned commercial swing set choices only occur in any session.

kalulu
2013-06-05, 11:21 AM
When you tradeing is swings tradeing is one thing that you can no know for how long it will go and how it will start so for me i dont advocates for tradeing with swings

jeetnrimi
2013-08-29, 07:16 AM
Main day trading aur swing trading dono hi type ke trading karna like karta hu actually main long term trade karna hi behatar samjhta hu isliye mere trading account me long trade hi jyada hote hai, waise maine London session ke time par day trading karne ki koshish karta hu.

md helal
2013-09-12, 10:06 AM
The best time to London or New York session.most outbreak is opened, and the majority of it is just the beginning of a trend in the 30 minutes after the open, they're pretty much open to join the best open trade volatility and any setbacks time.dont will never forget this time in London opening.there we can find that a lot of time in New York trading will continue to advise.

nomi777
2013-09-12, 01:34 PM
1st you Know that there is little time excellent for dealing and little time bad for dealing if you offer and reduction there is some one buoy and win the only different between you and him is the anticipations of the route. The effective application of the currently most commonly starts. It is a pleasure, or perhaps Birmingham treatment, as well as hard anodizing treatment, which can lead to the kitchen. Therefore, they can happen to any treatment, how to set up a business should not be deprived of the motion of the swing.

wnhw99
2013-09-17, 06:26 PM
day trading is good to earn profits...1h and 4h charts are also good but if you are not full time trader just make an order with day trade analysis and do your work

jaman0089
2013-09-17, 07:18 PM
My husband and I get full trust with my cousin, the plumbing of a diabetic or at the beginning of the procedure started me with Manchester to get rid of a lot of the big apple, we recommend that you the time usually associated with a particular fad 20 minutes could be, when negotiations on openings.

moonroy
2013-09-17, 09:20 PM
in The appropriate time and many the traders in the London session and the cycle in many of the merchants that are often used twisted pair with our interests and the United Kingdom, so they are waiting for a moment, so that the movement of these two currency movements faster.

fxghost
2013-09-19, 01:31 PM

bhai ji aisa nahi hota hai ki europe market ya fir usa market open hote hi aapko entry pioint mil jayega entry point to bhai kisi bhi session mein ban sakta hain swing ki aapke pass achi jankari honi chahiye bas

asimjee64
2013-09-19, 02:23 PM
are you asking what is the proper time to iniciate a swing trade ??? well i thinkn the proper time is when the setup occurs . it can occur in asian session or ny session or even london session . so just be on the look out of the swing trade set-up cocz they can occur in any session .

kkartik9
2013-09-19, 02:31 PM
their is always problem in day trading and you should avoid this because their is more movement in market at night time and we should keep this in our mind that we should always do trade on night only to make some good pips

forexearn
2013-09-19, 04:35 PM
open it is better to just join the trend maybe 30 min after they are open ,in most case the trend.if you like trading currencies i think the Japanese yen,the Japanese have the best moves in the market in ASIa .

nipuna
2013-09-19, 07:26 PM
Day trader can do forex news relesed time.it's good for trader.but you new in forex market do not trade news relesed time it can finished your balance.you can choose what you can do trading best time

shoaib007
2013-09-19, 11:10 PM
pata nee yeh forex trading men swing trade kia hota hey merey khyaal men yeh trading kartey jo forex trading market ko achee tarhha samajhtey hen keh ab is market ney up jana hey ya ab is market ney down jana hey . lekin men to forex trading mmen jab trade karun ga to is ko bhi dekhun ga .

shoukat naaz
2013-09-20, 07:32 AM
forex trading market men ager ham new york ya london key hissab sey forex men trade kartey bhen to is kieiliey hamen is time key mutabiq trade karna ho gee . swing trading karney keiliey forex trading market men yeh dono time session sab sey achey hen traders keiliey .

naziakhan
2013-09-20, 12:06 PM
bhai ji aisa nahi hota hai ki europe market ya fir usa market open hote hi aapko entry pioint mil jayega entry point to bhai kisi bhi session mein ban sakta hain swing ki aapke pass achi jankari honi chahiye bas

han bhai acha entry point tu trader ko kisi bi session ma mil sakta hay . bus traders ko us entry point ko find karna hota hay .kabi kabi hamay acha entry point nh mil pata hay . us wakat hamay trading nh karni chiyay .:)

aravin
2013-09-20, 04:11 PM
I think best time for London market and new york market open you gave a high earning for profect in session and the japnease have the best moves in the markets in asis market the proper time to swing trade i thinking the proper time is the setup session or even london session to just on the look out of the swing trade to earn the profit.

arslan008
2013-09-20, 04:11 PM
the best time is opening of London or new york session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this time.

imranumar
2013-09-20, 04:23 PM
There is no time good for trading and no time bad for trading if you sell and loss there is some one buiy and win the only different between you and him is the expectation of the direction.:yahoo:

masdarfx
2013-09-20, 04:24 PM
using a swing trade setup in my opinion should require foresight and understanding is very good, in my opinion a merchant who has a relatively ordinary skills would not be able to trade as such, just a trader who has the ability to analyze the market properly to be able to undergo a trade in this way, because trade using these strategies should be aware of major trends in a different time frame

cozard007
2013-09-20, 04:25 PM
I think that it has to do with the time frame that you are using for this, Because you are trading on the 1 day does not mean that you should use it for the day, i will prefer to trade the 1 hour or the 4 hour chart for the swing trading plan, this will give the best result.

gonesgo
2013-09-20, 05:11 PM
No time for is a good deal and there is no time for bad, if you are selling and the castle there are some one buy and win that the only difference between your and his direction is expected.

podipod
2013-09-20, 06:16 PM
I agree with you, the best time for me is saudaraku London or New York, a session is opened, to escape during this time, better track trends May 20 min after the opening of Minuit.

tamann
2013-09-20, 10:32 PM
My husband and I go to my brother, in my opinion, the people who interest in Birmingham, where in New York City for treatment now for this time of year can be a lot of things to avoid, it is recommended that you get a certain trend, after the 20-minute option.

nemya
2013-09-20, 10:58 PM
I think that the ability to speak comes with time more than you do with the analysis and you spend time in this walk you will have the experionce and gain. I prefer the interday trade because I think anlyse long time to have an expert to know the trend of the pair

momindil
2013-10-08, 07:39 PM
main apse ittefaq karta hon apka sawal acha hai.ye waqt subse acha hai market me dakhil hona kay liye
europe seisson and seission america me.japanes asia market me acha hai ithink.

benson
2013-10-08, 07:44 PM
the best time is aperture of London or new york session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals appear at this time.dont overlook never accessible a barter if they are abreast to accessible it is bigger to just accompany the trend maybe 30 min afterwards they are accessible ,in a lot of case the trend alpha during London affair will abide until new york opening.there are so abounding tips that we can apprentice while trading.

hamza.sheikh
2013-10-12, 07:55 PM
The most appropriate time and most in interest by the time the trader is london session and sessions America, where many traders usually use twisted-pair with respect to us and the uk, therefore they wait for moments that make both currency movements the faster the movement. and trade was the times when the market opening and the opening of the market london new york because time is very suitable for day traders is different for scal traders closing time until the opening of new york london is perfect for those with no record of major news

al-furqan
2013-10-12, 11:01 PM
yes it is not a bd thing to use swing trade setup for days because you need it for as long as your open position has not gotten to the right place then you do not need to close it so let it run for days because what you need in the market is either it hits the take profits or the stop loss so that the trade can close by itself .

arhilko
2013-10-22, 11:21 AM
forex risky hone ji waja se market trend ka koi bharosa nhi hota is liye swing trade krna zyad tr tkh nhi rehta phir bhi agr koi swing trade krta hai to ye us ke experience pr depend krta hai

wahaj0202
2013-11-11, 02:54 AM
han thoori boohat to prroooblem hoti he par ye prooblemm koi bari prooblem nahai he aaur men ye kaam too asaanai se niipta eleeta ehun kio k ye kaam he hi itnaa asaan lkein koi kaam aesaa hoota hi nahi he jiss men aapko koi prooblem nahi ho

fxghost
2013-11-18, 12:57 PM

bhaiya ji sahi bola apne London aur new york ye dono market trade ke liye acha mana jata hain lekin main is session mein se London jayda pasand karta hu ismein entry point asaani se mil jata hain jabki dusre session ek tarfa direction nahi mil pata hain

2013-11-18, 01:14 PM
well i thinkn the proper time is when the setup occurs . it can occur in asian session or ny session or even london session but if you like trading currencies i think the Japanese yen,the Japanese have the best moves in the market in ASIA the best time for me is the opening of London or New York opening session, there a lot of escape in this period But if you like trading currencies I think the Japanese yen, the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asia

naziakhan
2013-11-18, 01:25 PM
bhaiya ji sahi bola apne London aur new york ye dono market trade ke liye acha mana jata hain lekin main is session mein se London jayda pasand karta hu ismein entry point asaani se mil jata hain jabki dusre session ek tarfa direction nahi mil pata hain

G bhai ap na bilkul theek kaha k US or ASIA session ma hum market ki direction ko easily predict nh kar saktay hay . es waqat market ek tarfa movement how nh karti hay lakin ya session scalping k liyay achay many jatay hay .:good:

bloggs
2013-11-18, 01:48 PM
I strongly believe that there is no perfect time for trading and we cant simply sit around waiting for that perfect moment to come knocking for you to trade then, we should always be on the look out for the most clear trading opportunities and trade only then, otherwise we can wait forever for that moment in vain.

fxearner
2013-11-18, 11:08 PM

bhai london aur new york session do no hei badiya session maane jaate hai kyunki ess time mein kaafi traders kaam karna pasand karte hai agar hum london mein achhi entry lele tou new york market shuru hote hote hume achha exit mil sakta hai,ye ek trader ki strategy par depend karta hai..

ajman
2013-11-18, 11:16 PM
the best time is opneing of london or new york session most of the break out swings and reversals happen at this time dont forget never open a trade when they are near to open it is better to just join the trend may be 30 min after they are open

mrk22
2013-11-18, 11:17 PM
the best time is gap of London or big apple session.most of the gaolbreak,swings and reversals happen at now.dont forget ne'er open a trade after they area unit with regards to open it's higher to simply be part of the trend perhaps thirty min when they're open ,in most case the trend begin throughout London session can continue till big apple gap.there area unit numerous tips that we are able to learn whereas commercialism.

muhammad Javaid
2013-11-19, 06:51 AM
there is no time sensible for commercialism and no time unhealthy for commercialism if you sell and loss there's some one buiy and win the sole totally different between you and him is that the expectation of the direction.

ddm.alamgir
2013-11-19, 08:48 AM
the best time is gap of London or big apple session.most of the jailbreak,swings and reversals happen at this point.dont forget ne'er open a trade once they area unit as regards to open it's higher to simply be a part of the trend perhaps thirty min once they're open ,in most case the trend begin throughout London session can continue till big apple gap.there area unit numerous tips that we are able to learn whereas commercialism.

ahmed151515
2013-11-19, 08:54 AM
bhai main new trader hn mujhy abhi itna nahi pta lakin apki is post se mujhy kafi information mili jo mery liye kafi mufeed ho gi main to jb bhi cmptr py bethta hn to trades opn kr data hn lakin ab aisa nahi krun ga thanx bhai

anxa
2013-11-19, 10:14 AM
say apni investment double kr saktay ho. Js trah 7 Nov ko ECB nai rate cut kia euro ka tb ??? well i thinkn the proper time is when the setup occurs . it can occur in asian session or ny session or eve mujay maloom hogaye tha kaymarket 100 point ki movement zror krein ge or meray pass account main tb 13 dollars thay or main Euro sell kr deya or 100 point pay take Profit laga deye or market nay 200 point ki movement

sunila
2013-11-19, 10:39 AM
swing ka koi problem nahe htoa hai is mai ap change kr sakty hain apnay swing ko us ko change kar k ap free swing system rakhs akty hain is mai koi problem nahe hoti hai....

asad2
2013-11-19, 10:41 AM
isliye traders ko salah di jati hai ki in dono sessions ke time hi trading kare kyunki is time pe market sabse zada volatile rehta hai main to is tarh kerta hon

hashaam
2013-11-19, 11:08 AM
there is no time useful for trading and no time terrible for exchanging assuming that you offer and misfortune there is somebody buy and win the main diverse between you and him is the desire of the course.

fxghost
2013-11-23, 06:17 PM
isliye traders ko salah di jati hai ki in dono sessions ke time hi trading kare kyunki is time pe market sabse zada volatile rehta hai main to is tarh kerta hon

London aur USA session mein movement to kafi jayda hota hain bhaiya ji aur ishi session mein kafi paisa kama bhi sakte hain aur gava bhi sakte hain lekin experience ke sath hi trade kare to is session se fayda udhaya ja sakta hain

msr.nural
2013-11-23, 08:37 PM
the best time is gap of London or big apple session.most of the gaolbreak,swings and reversals happen at this point.dont forget ne'er open a trade once they area unit close to open it's higher to simply be a part of the trend perhaps thirty min once they're open ,in most case the trend begin throughout London session can continue till big apple gap.there area unit numerous tips that we will learn whereas commercialism.

naziakhan
2013-11-23, 08:44 PM
London aur USA session mein movement to kafi jayda hota hain bhaiya ji aur ishi session mein kafi paisa kama bhi sakte hain aur gava bhi sakte hain lekin experience ke sath hi trade kare to is session se fayda udhaya ja sakta hain

han bhai es session ma hum kafi zaida paisa hasil bi kar saktay hay aur loss bi kar saktay hay lakin zaida ter trader jin ko acha experience nh hota hay wo es market ma apna paisa gave daitay hay .:good:

asingh601
2013-12-12, 09:22 PM

hann main bhi is baat se sehmat hun kyonki main khud in session me trading pasand karta hun aur itna to ensure hai ki hame profit mil hi jata hai bina jyada dikaton ke aur inme sahi samay par trend ka movement pakda hi jata hai jis se hame sahi trading earning ho hi jati hai.

MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG
2013-12-12, 10:22 PM
Best time is opening of London or new york session in most case the trend start during London session it can occur in Asian session or NY session or even london session it is better follow the trend may be 20 min after the openings of sessions. Different between you and him is the expectation of the direction. :yahoo:

mizz31
2013-12-13, 12:03 AM
haan iss se problems bhi kafi hoty hain lekin profit bhi bohat hota hai trading me
me janta hun ke forex business aik aisa business hai jiss me bohat earnings oppartunities hai isi lye isko chorna nahi chahiye ............

asingh601
2013-12-14, 09:00 AM

sahi kaha aapne bhai ji london aur new york session me sabse accha aur bhari movement hota hai aur isme kam se kam 50 pip tak milne ki ummed hoti hai maine kiya hai trading isme kafi acchi experience rahi hai in sessions me.

suzonbss5
2013-12-14, 09:07 AM
forex many problem and are you currently inquiring what exactly is the appropriate time and energy to iniciate any swing action business??? properly my partner and i thinkn the appropriate moment will be if the create takes place. it could take place inside cookware treatment or perhaps the big apple treatment and even greater london treatment. thus you should be around the seem out from the swing action business set-up cocz they could take place in different treatment.so thanks forex

kusnan
2013-12-14, 09:16 AM
I think in the swing of it we can't be sure in a few days, because forex is very difficult, and swing it is following the trend to trend is up, that's the perfect swing and it takes a lot of time, but by learning I think we will be able to do properly.:yahoo:

malko
2013-12-14, 09:31 AM
i think we should kept him away from trading when markets moves swing direction. Because no one can suggest at that time that what's happing at next time. Also when some data comes in the market also kept him away from trading. So being a good trader always make good profitable trading startgy and enjoy a good profit from it easily aand enjoying it more and more easily.