PDA

View Full Version : Is paypal better to use?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

forexman
2011-12-16, 06:35 PM
i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restrictions with them and i also want to know that can we withdraw directly into bank if we have a paypal account

donofforex
2011-12-16, 07:02 PM
i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restrictions with them and i also want to know that can we withdraw directly into bank if we have a paypal account

paypal ha to kafi achi service par es ka masla to ye ha k ye asia main kafi country ko support nahi karte esliye hamarey mulk main bhi ye nahi ha main ne es liye es ko use nahi kiya wese jahan tak es ka rewives hane to ye kafi achi repution rakhti ha or ye kafi secure bhi ha

anubhavsingh
2012-01-06, 12:18 PM
paypal bahut hi acha aur safe tarika hai paise deposite karne ka aur withdraw karne ka
ye kafi time se internet market me hai aur ye sabse purana platform bhi hai..isliye ispe bharosa kiya ja sakta hai..maine paypal ke through bahut transactions kari hai

anubhavsingh
2012-01-09, 04:54 PM
I don't think that every brokers are having the rule of transaction with Paypal as its having restriction for many countries .If any traders find the terms correct ,Paypal is the best option as its the best processors in online and also convenient when compared.In India we can't transact through Paypal i think so or we have to use Credit Card.

aapne ekdum thik kaha..har broker paypal se transaction allow nahi karta..kuch hi brokers hote hai jo ki paypal ka methid use karte hai warna sabse zada traders credit card hio use karte hai kyunki kayi bar brokers sirf wahi option dete hai deposite aur withdraw ka

venkiaries61
2012-01-09, 10:19 PM
Instaforex support most trusted and cheap way ecurrency systems such as Liberty reserve, money bookers, Webmoney, Eurocashgold. wiretranfer, bank cards. So, why we need Paypal. They have strict rules and have huge commissions. You may use Lr to save your time and also to reduce commissions.

yogesh
2012-01-09, 10:25 PM
Instaforex support most trusted and cheap way ecurrency systems such as Liberty reserve, money bookers, Webmoney, Eurocashgold. wiretranfer, bank cards. So, why we need Paypal. They have strict rules and have huge commissions. You may use Lr to save your time and also to reduce commissions.

I have seen paypal as withdrawal option, that simply mean we are allowed to withdraw using paypal from instaforex. Though i did not confirm whether they allow to deposit paypal. At least paypal withdraw confirms that paypal have no objection in using it for forextrading.

realfun07
2012-01-11, 05:43 PM
Paypal is a good and trusted and also a safe way to withdraw and deposit the money but there is also Liberty reserve which works well and is safe too. Liberty Reserve charges less commission and is faster way too to receive the money.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-30, 01:04 AM
Well I have never withdrawn money from Instaforex and since you have done it and now you say that one can not withdraw from Insta using paypal . Are you sure about the same ? Please share here in detail.

maien aaj tak jab bhi instaforex se paisa withdraw kiya hai maine hamesha liberty reserve ke zariye hi kiya hai kyunki mujeh ye zarioye kafi safe lagta hai paisa withdraw karne ka
iske alawa maien kabhi koi aur option try nahi kiya instaforex se paisa withdraw karne ka

adahidayat
2012-01-30, 01:42 AM
paypal is good in the sense that it is more secure and they will always fight against the scam and do not support them...but they have some problem , most of the asian countries can deposit via paypal, but they cannot receive money to their paypal....and the feel of deposit and withdrawal a little high....but if you can deposit and withdraw...then you can do it and you can then withdraw money from paypal to your bank account...but it is a little long process....

ishvara
2012-02-04, 07:08 AM

Yes, a forex trader than can have paypal account can withdraw their money through the bank. It is better and safe to use the paypal in your dealings since it actually has the best security system.

Gunung
2012-02-04, 01:46 PM
Paypal is a good and trusted and also a safe way to withdraw and deposit the money but there is also Liberty reserve which works well and is safe too. Liberty Reserve charges less commission and is faster way too to receive the money.

I am using Liberty Reserve, because shipping costs are very small ... in my opinion superior to Liberty reseve on paypal. reseve liberty and delivery is very fast and safe..

ali1011
2012-02-10, 07:27 PM
g han yeh boaht achi fund transfer or fun deposit k liye is me mey ney aaj tak ko problem nhi deykha kafi acha tareka hy i like this and i also use this way for fun transfer and other activity.

amrikahuja
2012-02-11, 08:58 PM
i had heard lot of paypal and yes it is genuine and from many years but some countries specialy asian countries bank delays for transactions whether it is deposit or withdraw.. this is minus point of paypal so i suggest to go for other option.

anangok
2012-02-11, 09:05 PM
I also never use paypal as my e-currency, and it is very easy because of paypal can be transferred directly to a local bank account. but do not know why my paypal account is blocked and I changed to use LibertyReserve, rather complicated but I think safer as a layered security system.

Gab
2012-02-11, 09:46 PM
Paypal is a very strict service in trading! So it is hard for any broker to use it as a eccurency in trading! What would happen if a trader open dispute after get loss ! They won't have time to solve this matter and haked paypal ! There are many problem in using paypal so in my point of view paypal is not a good ideal for forex trading!

m3x_19
2012-02-20, 12:07 PM
is paypal better to use?

Paypal is one of the safest electronic money in the internet. With paypal, we don't need to expose our credit card number in the whole internet. There are some brokers who accept deposit and withdrawal via paypal. And paypal itself has offering a local transfer in some countries so their client can withdraw their money directly to their bank local bank accounts with their local currency.

atif58
2012-02-20, 12:21 PM
I will suggest you to not use paypal. Although it is a good service and oldest eMoney transfer system. But they have very high commisions. Their terms and conditions are very tight and low daily transaction limit. Liberty reserve or money bookers are better for Forex.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-20, 01:13 PM
I do not think it is better for you to use your paypal account to transer money into your bank,which will cost you a lot of transer fee there.If you wish just transer the money online.I think it can be a better choice for us to use there.

GaruL
2012-02-20, 01:48 PM
I dont know how is in india, but in my country...it is better to use liberty reserve... a.k.a LR...
it is easier to withdraw our fund...and in here, we have an official merchant of LR...

sincere

I strongly agree with you, Liberty reseve in my opinion better than paypal, use the liberty reseve very good and very fast delivery. I've created an account on paypal and liberty reseve, but many of the complexities that occur in the paypal account. different from the account reseve liberty, which is easier and easier to use also.

taqiniazi
2012-02-20, 02:05 PM
its very good and trusted way to transfer money but they have very big probelm regarding thier services. PAYPAL can't accept alomost 80% asian countries and this is the drawback of PAYPAL . because of that i really un-like this

Abdomhadi
2012-02-24, 11:28 PM
this is the right decision I also use the paypal because it's original of United States is more reliable than other sites and it is also very generous with their services so you will save in this service and you will see that your money is in and saving and nobory can touch .good luck andjust that it's there 'has other things in this subject I'll be in touch.

kamrul10
2012-02-25, 12:55 AM
indian peoples k liye to paypal ek accha payment method hai.sab indian log paypal ko bohoot support and use karta hai.paypal online shopping k liye bohoot popular hai.upset cause, forex ma paypal removed ho chuka hai.:(

amin0x
2012-02-25, 02:02 AM

i think that paypal is very useful ..because you can use it every where ..also you can withdraw your money to your credit card then you can take your money between your hand ;)

siredewe
2012-02-26, 05:47 PM
I strongly agree with you, Liberty reseve in my opinion better than paypal, use the liberty reseve very good and very fast delivery. I've created an account on paypal and liberty reseve, but many of the complexities that occur in the paypal account. different from the account reseve liberty, which is easier and easier to use also.

yes...meny times i used liberty reserve...and i am satisfied with their services..the good things about this is that less complex than paypal (i agree with you..) but i am a bit worry about the exchange rate...in my country this is an issue actually...:) well, over all it is still acceptable anyway...:)

jhon
2012-02-26, 06:53 PM
paypal is more make me confuse from now my paypal is not verified I think Paypal try to avoid abuse with account in paypal, so all the member should verified first

lgarhboularbah
2012-02-26, 07:41 PM
yes we can as i know that teh paypal they related with the debit card and the credit card somehow .0.so we can transfer our money from the paypal to the card and the opposit true and the profit in insta broker we can withdraw it with any methode we like it for me the LR is the best one

manibhai2012
2012-02-26, 07:49 PM
I never use the payment processor named as pay pal but I listen too much about that payment processor I think now I have to take initiative and open a account with pay pal I hope they have huge security and good stuff and hope its safe to use the pay pal payment processor.Always hope for best.

raka999
2012-02-26, 08:01 PM
Paypal money can be withdrawn directly to bank account. But just think over before using it for Forex trading, because Forex is prohibited in india and you will not be able to show this information in your tax returns. Just be on safer side, better to use libertyreserve and exchange with the help of local exchanger.
ya .. Pay pal verification requires a rather complicated. indeed safer with pay pal. but I prefer to use liberty reserve. I think LR is the best. very easy to use. we only need to register, no credit card required verification or bank account numbers.

anubhavsingh
2012-02-26, 08:06 PM
I never use the payment processor named as pay pal but I listen too much about that payment processor I think now I have to take initiative and open a account with pay pal I hope they have huge security and good stuff and hope its safe to use the pay pal payment processor.Always hope for best.

maien bhi aaj tak forex me kabhi bhi paypal ka use nahi kiya..maien apni payment hamehsa liberty reserve se hi withdraw kari hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki LR se acha aur koi tarika nahi hai forex se paise withdraw karane ka..kayi brokers wapas credit card me bhi payment bhejte hai lekin usme taxes bahut kat jate hai

anubhavsingh
2012-02-27, 11:42 AM
yes bhai Liberty reserve kafi achcha hai paypal mein wo maza nahi rha jaise pahle paisa withdraw karte the aapne sahi kaha hai Liberty mein koi verfication koi bank account ki jarurat nahi hoti hai ye un logo ke liye achcha hai jinke pass documents nahi hota hai kafi achcha hai liberty:D

paypal wlao ne ab withdraw ke liye bahut si policies nikal di hai aur bahut tarah ke documentation bhi ho gaye hai lekin LR me aisa kuch bhi nahi hai
LR bhi bahut safe hai aur paypal bhi bahut safe tarika hai paise deposite aur withdraw karne ka

kaji
2012-02-27, 12:13 PM

we can use paypal as a means of payouts in forex trading,because there are some brokers who allow the use of paypal including instaforex.but you can not withdraw your money directly into local bank,unless you have to verify your paypal account using a card kridit...

kampung
2012-02-27, 01:15 PM
we can use paypal as a means of payouts in forex trading,because there are some brokers who allow the use of paypal including instaforex.but you can not withdraw your money directly into local bank,unless you have to verify your paypal account using a card kridit...

unless you use a local IB then you can withdraw your money to a local bank, but if you simply open an account without a local IB then you can only withdraw with LR or pay pal and other types of rekning

twinkling star
2012-02-27, 01:19 PM

pay pal is very good service to withdraw amount, but ours country does not support it, so better would be that you could use liberty reserves for withdraw money, or if yours relative is in abroad then you could ask them to take yours money from pay pal and then he could send you to another way, that would be better for you.

faruq
2012-02-27, 02:36 PM
PayPal is not good for Forex trading.....that's why 90% Forex site don't allow paypal . paypal is too much strict,i don't like paypal. I don't like paypal because they limited my account permanently....

new
2012-02-27, 07:07 PM
paypal wlao ne ab withdraw ke liye bahut si policies nikal di hai aur bahut tarah ke documentation bhi ho gaye hai lekin LR me aisa kuch bhi nahi hai
LR bhi bahut safe hai aur paypal bhi bahut safe tarika hai paise deposite aur withdraw karne ka

yes dear paypal is safe because ye legal hain isliye par paypal se jayda log withdraw nahi karte hain kyun ki paypal se withdraw ke liye proof dena hota hain jawab dena hota hain ye paisa kaha se aya hain jabki LR mei aisa koi option nahi hain to isliye Jayda log LR use karna pasand karte hain.

fxquest
2012-03-06, 02:09 AM
pay pal is very good service to withdraw amount, but ours country does not support it, so better would be that you could use liberty reserves for withdraw money, or if yours relative is in abroad then you could ask them to take yours money from pay pal and then he could send you to another way, that would be better for you.

I cannot understand why you said our country dont support paypal, there are many persons in india who are using paypal to get web payments, though some time back indians are not allowed to pay from their paypal balance to someone else but we still can attach our card and make payment.

herono1
2012-03-06, 11:17 AM
PayPal is best for withdrawal and better for the trader to use this to make their withdraw. also many internet bank are available to withdraw the money from instaforex trading forum, you use that one which is more reliable.

ali1011
2012-03-08, 07:37 AM
pay pal is too good for traders because they help in our fund transfer and fun withdraw , fund deposit ect. meray kehayl me yeh sab sy acha hy is sy traders ko bhat madad mil jati hy.

sasmita11
2012-03-08, 01:35 PM
i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restriction with them and i also want to know that can we withdraw
directly into bank if we have a paypal account .

sasmita11
2012-03-08, 01:45 PM
i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restriction with them and i also want to know that can we withdraw

nazia
2012-03-09, 12:38 AM
I think any internet bank is better for you to withdraw your money and there no problem in any internet bank but if you prefer the paypal then there is no difficulty for us to withdraw payment from paypal.

forum
2012-03-09, 03:01 PM
in my country there's not paypal

deathzz
2012-03-09, 03:22 PM
paypal is good to use because paypal is the currency that has been recognized, but has problems verifying that paypal is not easy. Paypal is better if you is a online shopper, but if you a forex trader I recommend use a LiberryReserve
LiberryReserve may be an option because LiberryReserve has a lot exchanger scattered everywhere. Moreover LiberryReserve not have many problems of verification,

dancer
2012-03-09, 04:32 PM
i have ever use the paypal , but i think that was do not good for me, because i am got limited and i am do not have any credit card to verify my paypal account, so i am prefer to use the liberty reserve, because that have many merchant of the liberty reserve on my country

chirayu
2012-03-10, 04:59 PM
I have seen paypal as withdrawal option, that simply mean we are allowed to withdraw using paypal from instaforex. Though i did not confirm whether they allow to deposit paypal. At least paypal withdraw confirms that paypal have no objection in using it for forextrading

dmambi
2012-03-10, 07:16 PM
Paypal is a good option to withdraw our money , i have verified Paypal account and hence i can withdraw directly to my bank account from Paypal. Till now i have not withdrawn any money to my Paypal account from my trading account , but in future i want to do it.

herono1
2012-03-10, 07:33 PM
PayPal is best to draw money from internet any earning sites so i advice to all trader's that you may used this for your transactions, so its having scure your money and trust able.

sachin
2012-03-11, 02:06 PM
Nothing is bad with the paypal but there are some restrictions like it is not widely available to withdraw the money in our country and also the fees are more than any other online dealer and i like to money bookers.

vineet
2012-03-16, 05:38 PM
yes we can as i know that teh paypal they related with the debit card and the credit card somehow .0.so we can transfer our money from the paypal to the card and the opposit true and the profit in insta broker we can withdraw it with any methode we like it for me the LR is the best one

ermaniso2011
2012-03-17, 12:17 PM
some countries dont allow paypal to operate so it is not useful for everybody.but in fact paypal is a regulated UK company and it is very safe to keep your money with them as long as you have a verified account with them.l have used paypal for long time but they have high commissions that is why as of now l prefer liberty reserve,

LJin
2012-03-17, 01:32 PM
i would really like to see paypal been used for future deposit and withdraw. it is easy to use .
i dont know why IFX didnt use this as a option for payment processor. i dont see why they cant use it.

kuldip kale
2012-03-17, 11:23 PM
yes it is best way to withdraw or depoisit via paypal because the service of paypal is faster than other and also the commision charges of paypal is compativaly loe as compared to other so i always use paypal to with draw money

ShoSho
2012-03-17, 11:29 PM
Sure paypal is better as it is the best electronic bank but its problem that it does not support all countries around the world also instaforex do not support to deposit and withdraw by it and i do not know why.

ashwini
2012-03-17, 11:39 PM
i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restriction with them and i also want to know
that can we withdraw directly in to bank if we have a paypal account.

yes dear u can do it.. through paypal u can deposit .. and u also withdraw the money in ur bank account.. form paypal.. but ..u must chek .. the forexborker must given the paypal facility.. cause in my knowledge .. very few brokers have given this paypal facility.. cause its have a very high cost for money trasnfer.

ashwini
2012-03-17, 11:41 PM
i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restriction with them and i also want to know
that can we withdraw directly in to bank if we have a paypal account.

yes dear u can do it.. through paypal u can deposit .. and u also withdraw the money in ur bank account.. form paypal.. but ..u must chek .. the forexborker must given the paypal facility.. cause in my knowledge .. very few brokers have given this paypal facility.. cause its have a very high cost for money trasnfer.

ezincenter
2012-03-17, 11:44 PM
I have used paypal some days ago, the system is good and very secured especially when you doing business in some auction sites like ebay, I never use it in forex but if instaforex allowed as a withdrawal option I will use it.

s.akhtar
2012-03-18, 01:25 AM
I have used paypal some days ago, the system is good and very secured especially when you doing business in some auction sites like ebay, I never use it in forex but if instaforex allowed as a withdrawal option I will use it.
why are you not use liberty reserve it also be a very good payment method, somehow pay pal have some problem like bd not support in paypal service so it can be very difficult to us to use this type of payment method service. but overall in the world its also a good payment method but liberty is better then pay pal.

irfan
2012-03-18, 07:46 AM
Paypal may be good e-currency but as it does not support my country so I have never used it, I always use Libertyreserve and Alertpay and I know both of them are the best to be used.

muhammadfarooq
2012-03-18, 10:20 AM
PayPal is good internet bank and having lots of benefits for their customer's so i advice to the beginner's of the forex trading that to use this bank to make your withdrawal the profit and get better and good paypal service and enjoy with your profit.

aryan
2012-03-21, 01:42 PM
maien aaj tak jab bhi instaforex se paisa withdraw kiya hai maine hamesha liberty reserve ke zariye hi kiya hai kyunki mujeh ye zarioye kafi safe lagta hai paisa withdraw karne ka
iske alawa maien kabhi koi aur option try nahi kiya instaforex se paisa withdraw karne ka

siredewe
2012-03-21, 06:16 PM
I think paypal is one of the online banking security and today's most popular but I will not use it for the withdrawal and addfund in forex If we use are not careful it may be LIMIT now number one choice of the Liberty Reserve and many broker support for traders using Liberty Reserve

yes you were right...as far as i know...liberty reserve is the best online payment system at this time...its service is good and quickly...no matter how much your money..good choice for payment service..

raka999
2012-03-21, 07:53 PM
I think paypal is one of the online banking security and today's most popular but I will not use it for the withdrawal and addfund in forex If we use are not careful it may be LIMIT now number one choice of the Liberty Reserve and many broker support for traders using Liberty Reserve
good choice, brother. pay pal is very safe, but I think it has to apply very complex requirements. If you are using liberty reserve, any money you have, would be served. even just $ 1.

patil
2012-03-23, 01:20 PM
yes bhai Liberty reserve kafi achcha hai paypal mein wo maza nahi rha jaise pahle paisa withdraw karte the aapne sahi kaha hai Liberty mein koi verfication koi bank account ki jarurat nahi hoti hai ye un logo ke liye achcha hai jinke pass documents nahi hota hai kafi achcha hai liberty

rakesh
2012-03-25, 04:11 PM
Its depend from traders to traders countries.In some countries papal are used with massive traffics and they have grown very much with best reputation.

amit
2012-03-25, 07:49 PM

dmambi
2012-03-25, 08:49 PM
Paypal is a very good to use it for withdrawal, but i think in Forex trading it is safe or not for Indians, as there is some restrictions are there on them by RBI for foreign Funds transfer. I have used it comfortably with PTP forums.

muhammadfarooq
2012-03-25, 09:01 PM
in forex trading the withdrawal account depend on the trader that which they want to be linked with insta trading company but in my opinion the pay pal is best to get the withdrawal from trading profit.

nurhidayah
2012-03-29, 10:10 AM
paypal is a great tool exchange. but, I prefer liberty reserve. because, do not require complicated verification. to transfer money is also very flexible.

paypal is still used by some of the broker or trader in terms of deposit and withdrawal, but because a lot of events experienced by the users themselves on paypal easy paypal uprooted defense of itself, thus making this a paypal account users prefer to use the tools other payments which are safer and faster in executing trading transactions

mahmodeid
2012-03-29, 10:46 AM
of course paypal is the best electronic banks as this band is the most pepiolar ... but in forex i dont think so every trader have his way in this field .... and also money bookers is avery good bank you can use ... any way you only who choise ok....... ths for sharing

Mark
2012-03-29, 12:08 PM
This is my first visit in this tread. in my opinion, paypal is not much different from other payment systems, there remains a risk. The safest course bank. But paypal is also widely used.

anchitkole
2012-03-29, 01:09 PM
I cannot understand why you said our country dont support paypal, there are many persons in india who are using paypal to get web payments, though some time back indians are not allowed to pay from their paypal balance to someone else but we still can attach our card and make payment.

rakesh
2012-03-30, 01:03 PM
I tried withdrawing my profits through PayPal but they wont allow it. Because my profits comes from bonus account and it is not applicable. I would like very much to use PayPal to withdraw my money direct to my bank account in my country.

anchitkole
2012-03-30, 06:13 PM
ya .. Pay pal verification requires a rather complicated. indeed safer with pay pal. but I prefer to use liberty reserve. I think LR is the best. very easy to use. we only need to register, no credit card required verification or bank account numbers.

siredewe
2012-04-01, 06:42 PM
This is my first visit in this tread. in my opinion, paypal is not much different from other payment systems, there remains a risk. The safest course bank. But paypal is also widely used.

maybe the bank will provide security to us. but often the process requires a very long time. especially when you transact online. in addition, banks often charge a transaction that is not realistic. so, for my liberty reserve is the best option for now.

manibhai2012
2012-04-01, 06:46 PM
Han bilkul ma na kabi pay pal ko use to nai kiya lekin is k bare ma kafi sun rkha ha bht sa traders paypal ko istimal kr rhe han kiun k is ko istimal krna bakioun ki nisbat asan ha aur is ka support staff b bht acha aru co operative ha.

mandeeprana
2012-04-09, 11:59 PM
mujhe paypal bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai
maine last mahine paypal me apna account banaya..un logo ne bahut documents maange verification ke liye jisko leke bahut zada confusion hui thi
tabse maine paypak use karna hi chod diya hai

kuttus
2012-04-10, 07:08 AM
I am totally disagree PayPal is one of the bed payment processor they only care about there EBay customer other wise they don't do any thing even some time restrict Account without saying nothing.LR is the best

mita
2012-04-10, 12:03 PM

mita
2012-04-10, 12:16 PM

tajdarbet
2012-04-11, 10:24 AM
yara wese to paypal to sab se acha sytem ha withdraw or deposite k liye par es main jo main masla jo ha woh ye ha k es ne hamri country ko bann kiya howa ha or ham log es ko use nahikar saktey hane wese ye service kafi achi ha es ko kafi ziyada log use kar rahey hane

rosalia
2012-04-11, 12:34 PM
So far, I never used Paypal for withdrawal in forex because it was too long to wait the process for one withdrawal.
I prefer to use Liberty Reserve for withdrawal because the process is not too long but Paypal is good payment processor too
if you like to use it.

100c
2012-04-13, 05:07 PM
Paypal is offerd by almost every brokers so it is useful.But in some countries it is not offered so they find difficulties on online transactions.It is secure.

Pay pal is the best for money transferring system but it is limited and it is not available in some countries. On net we are facing many problems because some brokers prefer on PayPal only.

LeeMinHo
2012-04-13, 06:22 PM
Only have some brokers are allowed paypal as payment . If you decide to use paypal , you should be deducted a fee when you get money . And paypal is easy to limit our account . I prefer to use credit card rather than use paypal .

yaar
2012-04-15, 07:07 PM
unless you use a local IB then you can withdraw your money to a local bank, but if you simply open an account without a local IB then you can only withdraw with LR or pay pal and other types of rekning

newentry
2012-04-15, 08:27 PM
for paypal,we need to make credit card to verification the account and i do not have it then i prefer to use liberty reserve as my best choice, and also there is no problem until now, i have been using it for several years

Forexboy
2012-04-15, 11:05 PM
Yes paypal is very easy because your money in paypal can be transferred directly to a local bank account. But I do not know why my paypal account is blocked and I changed to use LibertyReserve by what it is rather complicated, but I think safer as a system of layered security.

naziafarhan
2012-04-16, 12:05 AM
I think paypal is not good for forex traders. I use liberty researve. And as far I know every broker accepts liberty reserve dollars to deposit. I suggest every new traders to make an account with liberty reserve and deposit with that.

barkiman
2012-04-16, 09:44 AM
I think paypal is not good for forex traders. I use liberty researve. And as far I know every broker accepts liberty reserve dollars to deposit. I suggest every new traders to make an account with liberty reserve and deposit with that.
no, pay pal still good as a tool for buying and selling currencies. but, because it takes a rigorous verification, many traders think that paypal is not practical. while for liberty reserve, it's easy to register and transactions. Most importantly, your country should have agents who serve transaction through LR.

sinaga
2012-04-16, 10:01 AM
I think paypal is good for us to use as a means of payment. verification is difficult, more and make us more secure in the transaction. but I prefer to use a wire transfer. despite the long and paid, but I think safer and more comfortable.

Morshedul
2012-04-16, 10:09 AM
So far i know paypal is not a good payment processor for me. Because it is not available in many countries. I have no idea about their reliability and customer service. So i dont know main whether to use it or ignore it. I think alertpay is better for forex. Because it is an instant payment system especially for alertpay and it is reliable and secure too. I prefer alertpay instead of paypal.

LeeMinHo
2012-04-16, 07:13 PM
for paypal,we need to make credit card to verification the account and i do not have it then i prefer to use liberty reserve as my best choice, and also there is no problem until now, i have been using it for several years
I think credit card for verification the account is easy friend . You can see most of famous brokers just allowed us deposit money by using credit card only like fxcm , forex . com , fxpro ... I have both paypal and credit card but i prefer to use credit card rather than paypal .

nitishdeb87
2012-04-16, 08:11 PM

sorry friend i dont used paypal deposit and payment system i dont like paypal. i am only like and used alertpay but India we can't transact through Paypal i think so and instraforex only withdrawal using paypal not deposit.

sidhu
2012-04-18, 02:01 PM
some countries dont allow paypal to operate so it is not useful for everybody.but in fact paypal is a regulated UK company and it is very safe to keep your money with them as long as you have a verified account with them.l have used paypal for long time but they have high commissions that is why as of now l prefer liberty reserve,

moti
2012-04-18, 03:01 PM
Well I have never withdrawn money from Instaforex and since you have done it and now you say that one can not withdraw from Insta using paypal . Are you sure about the same ? Please share here in detail.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 02:02 PM
yara wese to paypal to sab se acha sytem ha withdraw or deposite k liye par es main jo main masla jo ha woh ye ha k es ne hamri country ko bann kiya howa ha or ham log es ko use nahikar saktey hane wese ye service kafi achi ha es ko kafi ziyada log use kar rahey hane

maurya
2012-04-24, 12:46 PM
I will suggest you to not use paypal. Although it is a good service and oldest eMoney transfer system. But they have very high commisions. Their terms and conditions are very tight and low daily transaction limit. Liberty reserve or money bookers are better for Forex.

nurhidayah
2012-04-24, 01:25 PM

for paypal fee is constrained to be deducted from every transaction we do, especially when we want to do a currency conversion from $ to our local currency, so the use of paypal is becoming less attractive for inclusion in our transactions for trading the forex

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-24, 01:30 PM

paypal money transfer or withdraw karna ka laya both acha ha or boht jaldi ap ko transition ho jatai ha or ap ke money be mahfooz rahti ha lakin es main sub sa bara or purana musala ya ha ka paypal boht sari country ko support nhi karta es lyaia paypal hamara laya itina benefites nhi ha es sa acaha alert pay ha ap wo used karana.

darksaimon
2012-04-24, 01:32 PM
skrill is alter than paypal because the fees is comparatively low. u can use entry lineup to installation in skrill. paypal is also unexcused but the dealings limitation is rattling low per day. so finer use skrill

herono1
2012-04-24, 06:01 PM
online banking system the paypal is the best to provides the good service for the trader in trading forum, also paypal more scure and trustable, so better for the trader to use this facilities to withdraw the profit.

zahidrock
2012-04-24, 06:53 PM

I think You can only withdraw your money through palypal but you can't make deposit your money through paypal in instaforex. So if you want to withdraw your money on paypal then you can do it with minimum 100 USD and also you can withdraw your money on your bank account. I think there is no restriction about this.

sachin
2012-04-27, 01:57 PM
I don't think that every brokers are having the rule of transaction with Paypal as its having restriction for many countries .If any traders find the terms correct ,Paypal is the best option as its the best processors in online and also convenient when compared.In India we can't transact through Paypal i think so or we have to use Credit Card.

talha007
2012-04-27, 02:43 PM
yes .......You can use paypal .paypal is easy way to withdraw your money from bank.But i think alert pay and liberty reserve also good for use.It also have good way to withdraw your money quickly ......

takeprofit
2012-04-27, 04:52 PM
I am actually more comfortable to use compared with paypal liberty reserve, because I think of the level of security is very secure liberty reserve, which I noticed also for the commission of each deposit or withdrawal with a small amount of commission

king1
2012-04-27, 05:36 PM
I think it is possible to handle both PAL Bank BBC to withdraw and send money through the bank and the Bank for trading BBC Pal of the easiest ways to deposit and withdraw money for the trading company Iniesta and always make it easier for Forex traders dealing in the withdrawal and deposit money

Morshedul
2012-04-27, 06:56 PM
As paypal is not allowed in my country, i do not know how to use this or is it safe or not. But many of my friend who live in other country use paypal. And they said it is not that much bad and their service is also very reliable compare to others. I think you can use this.

kalponick
2012-04-28, 05:06 AM
Paypal is the first and mostly used payment method in this.. All the major transactions like Ebay, Domain and Hostings, Antivirus License etc done by Paypal.. But personally I really dont like Paypal at all.. Mainly because Paypal dont support my country yet and they locked customers account too often.. This is why most of the brokers dont like Paypal at all.. I like to use other payment options rather than Paypal...

kuttus
2012-04-28, 05:28 AM
Paypal is the first and mostly used payment method in this.. All the major transactions like Ebay, Domain and Hostings, Antivirus License etc done by Paypal.. But personally I really dont like Paypal at all.. Mainly because Paypal dont support my country yet and they locked customers account too often.. This is why most of the brokers dont like Paypal at all.. I like to use other payment options rather than Paypal...
Yes that't true mainly to indian it is easy to invest money from the web to bank account it is poosible with in 3-4 days by paypal but really speaking paypal only care about ebay

budado
2012-04-28, 07:15 AM
I like to find a broker site that I can use paypal freely. So far I have hard time using paypal in instaforex for some restrictions. That's why I use the second best and that is LR. but I'm hoping that I can earn more in here by withdrawing via paypal if I could. I'm hoping that instaforex will going to give priority to paypal user also and I'm going to be one of those who going to be happy.

lights
2012-04-28, 07:28 AM
via paypal transfer fee is more expensive than other payment processors. but we can withdrawl from paypal directly to a local bank account. but I prefer to use liberty reserve, because the transfer fee is cheaper

anoha
2012-04-28, 07:32 AM
For me I prefer libertyreserve bank that Bank's security and wonderful and offers a lot of services and supports most of the Forex broker and the price of its currency more precious than any other electronic bank. I did not bargain in my dealings with him only on the internet and love it so much

sweety
2012-04-28, 08:01 AM
I think paypal is much better to use because it provides very small transactions . And in the market paypal is a good source of withdraw and deposit . And also it provides the ability to use it as a master card. also it have a easy of use for both buyers and sellers.

kuttus
2012-04-28, 08:24 AM
I think paypal is much better to use because it provides very small transactions . And in the market paypal is a good source of withdraw and deposit . And also it provides the ability to use it as a master card. also it have a easy of use for both buyers and sellers.

Hello friend I don't know where are you from but in india that is not possible only credit card is accepted if I am wrong please correct me I need to invest by mustard card is possible

raka999
2012-05-02, 08:56 AM
Paypal is the best way to use for depositting and withdrawing in trading forex. Besides you can use some other ways, foe example moneybooker, webmoney keeper...
You are right. but, in my opinion, paypal terlau complicated to apply. you must melakaukan credit card verification, and others. so it is not practical. I think the best liberty reserve, quite simple and does not need an elaborate verification.

hardworks
2012-05-02, 09:37 AM
is paypal better to use?

I think, insta doesn't support paypal. Even, i don't have pan card to get verified in paypal. And also i don't have credit card. Then why i need to use paypal. So, just leave it and use liberty reserve in insta. I am sure that, you will get satisfied with this methods.

forexstudentforever1
2012-05-02, 10:36 AM
I LOVE PAYPAL. But still paypal isn't allowed in my country but I also have a citizenship in India and am a regular user of paypal cause paypal is allowed in India. Paypal is the king of all online exchange company. But am not sure about it's credit card or master card or visa card system. I strong suggest you to use paypal if you can.

sspences1989
2012-05-02, 11:28 AM
mara khyal sa paypal ki nibat leberty liberty reserve kafi bhatar ha kyun ka is ma kam sa kam money transfer ki ja skti ha or ya kafi ziyda use bhi kiya jata ha ma khud bhi liberty reserve ko use kar rha hon

budado
2012-05-03, 07:26 AM
I want to have earnings in paypal. In my country I can withdraw paypal straight to my bank without any problem. I'm hoping that paypal will be the best trading processor that I can find. Problem is that I can't find a forex broker site that has good paypal processor. What I mean is that if a broker site I see accept paypal theirs some restriction or worse not allowed to be use.

playfx
2012-05-03, 12:03 PM
using paypal can be confusing for some newbies, i've got banned several times just because my identification proof different from my first information, or simply because my ip address is different from the last time i log in. it's lot different with liberty reserve, it's more secure but much easier to use.

ishvara
2012-05-04, 01:50 AM
In terms of security, paypal can be better than some payment processors because they have a charge back policy. But they do not allow some countries to register so i prefer to use liberty reserve in all my withdrawals.

birbolnath
2012-05-04, 08:32 PM
I think, money broker is best. Its have some cost much but its others facilities are so good then others. Some one say that, paypal is better because its have low charge. But its not support all over the world.

rahulsagar
2012-05-13, 08:20 PM
Its depend from traders to traders countries.In some countries papal are used with massive traffics and they have grown very much with best reputation.

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:40 AM
paypal bohot hi best tareeka hey, world wide yeh most popular or recommended way hey cash deposit aur withdraw kerwaaney ka, aap ko yehi use kerna chahiye, aur mujhey umeed hey aap zeroor satisfy ho jayien gey

Gecko
2012-05-15, 08:18 AM
paypal it depends on your country.. but paypal doesnt accept the payment for referal business. wether your forex trading using the referal system or not, but paypal will not acccept for payment for referall business.. maybe they strick to the idealism.. or just try to make it save from spam or scam..

julianambas
2012-05-15, 09:12 AM
paypal is a very popular processor. and I think paypal can be accepted by all brokers. paypal just takes a long time for all transactions.
that's why I have not used it for my transactions even if only once.

rahulsagar
2012-05-16, 12:09 PM

mmassi
2012-05-17, 04:00 PM
There are some brokers are allowed as payment for the company Paypal. If you decide to use paypal, you should be deducted from the fees when you get money. And paypal is easy to limit our account. So I prefer to use the credit card instead of using paypal but if someone finds a better company than it informs us on the forum and thank you in advance.

waleedkhan
2012-05-19, 04:25 PM

paypal ki service kafi achi hai lakin is ki aik he waja hai na use karana ki kion kay yah humari country ko accept nhi karta hai is waja say hum yah use nhi karta hain

anton
2012-05-19, 05:56 PM
i never use it yet like pay pal service but hope upcoming September i will use this service cause in our county paypal will available on those month and we just collect on locally paypal payment. and i think pay pal is a really good payment method .

I am also a friend, for now I do not use the paypal service, because paypal is very difficult to age as me, paypal to my country to be connected with a credit card, whereas my age as it is very difficult to get a credit card. if I may know what are the advantages compared with libertyreserve paypal

didikebenaran
2012-05-19, 06:05 PM
I am also a friend, for now I do not use the paypal service, because paypal is very difficult to age as me, paypal to my country to be connected with a credit card, whereas my age as it is very difficult to get a credit card. if I may know what are the advantages compared with libertyreserve paypal

we must have a credit card to use paypal and we may be hard to get a credit card if you do not work with a good income and we need a lot of requirements to have a better credit card using liberty reserve

sabutkelaparasaduren
2012-05-19, 08:48 PM
I do not really fit with paypal. the process is quite complicated and convoluted. time required is also relatively long in order to use the account. I am more inclined to use liberty reserve for the more simple and fast.

khaled6969
2012-05-19, 10:15 PM
How to Open a free e-mail account and fill in the balance so that free through which you can purchase online by transferring funds to the bank's website and then purchase the famous paypal on the way

3mala
2012-05-25, 12:05 PM
Pay pal is the best for money transferring system but it is limited and it is not available in some countries. On net we are facing many problems because some brokers prefer on PayPal only.

puri
2012-05-26, 12:54 PM

abdul hamid p
2012-05-26, 01:15 PM
in my country most of trader use liberty reserve to make deposit and withdraw. liberty reserve is very safe and it fee is very low. use bank wire have has high fee and not fast

marjuck
2012-05-26, 02:04 PM
paypal is more widely and popular e method for online transaction. i always recommend to withdraw by electrical method like Paypal, LR than bank transfer. because this transfer system is rapid and easy method. it is suitable for trading as well as personal also.

silenteyes
2012-05-26, 02:07 PM
Paypal is the most popular and secure payment processor but it is not available in some countries. The other problem with paypal is that they freeze your account if there are many transactions on that particular account.

deep
2012-05-27, 12:17 AM

rathod
2012-05-27, 05:22 PM

julianambas
2012-05-28, 02:32 PM
It's best to use the liberty reverse not ecurrencies is paypal. I've signed up to have your account at paypal. We must have a credit card to use it to its full potential. and it is extremely difficult. Since it has a relationship with other agencies. It is not practical. liberty is the best, safe and his service was perfect

waqtitrader
2012-05-28, 05:30 PM

han paypal kafi acha setup ha par main to es ko use nahikar sakta houn kioun k es main hamri country ko bann kiya howa ha or ham log es ko use nahi kar saktey ahen es liye main to paypal k barey main kuch nahi keh sakta houn

nurhidayah
2012-05-28, 05:37 PM
Liberty reserve and moneybookers is better than paypal because you can cash your money fast by libertyreserve and moneybookers.

in use paypal as a deposit and withdrawal I think it is less effective as a means of payment so this one must have substantial capital to some brokers who do accept the use of this account to deposit and withdrawal transactions,,, while in instaforex we already know that can only be be used for withdrawal

purohit
2012-05-31, 04:02 PM
pay pal is too good for traders because they help in our fund transfer and fun withdraw , fund deposit ect. meray kehayl me yeh sab sy acha hy is sy traders ko bhat madad mil jati hy.

rahimlakhany
2012-05-31, 04:13 PM
Han yar kiran same problem here main Pakistan se hoon and paypal is not allowed there - this is the only reason i dont like paypal thats why i feel Libertyreserve aur Alertpay/Payza better ha as it supports my country plus the payment is very quick.

purohit
2012-05-31, 04:16 PM
g han yeh boaht achi fund transfer or fun deposit k liye is me mey ney aaj tak ko problem nhi deykha kafi acha tareka hy i like this and i also use this way for fun transfer and other activity.

ashu912
2012-05-31, 04:43 PM
yes I think papypal is best payment processor available right now in internet beacuse you can directly transfer your funds from your paypal account to your Indian Bank account. You only require a PAN card for opening a paypal account. for verification also paypal deposits two small amounts in your bank account rather than deducting your bank balance..

puri
2012-06-06, 11:33 PM
good choice, brother. pay pal is very safe, but I think it has to apply very complex requirements. If you are using liberty reserve, any money you have, would be served. even just $ 1.

raihanuiu
2012-06-06, 11:39 PM
Paypal.com is the large and popular online payment method but it has some disadvantage for some country. Because paypal.com does not support all country in the world that`s why it is not possible to verify paypal account for all country. But paypal.com supports that country it is very easy to verify and you can add your bank account easily with secure. So, you think which country do you live and paypal.com did support it then it is very to easy for you.

aamu
2012-06-06, 11:43 PM
You are right. but, in my opinion, paypal terlau complicated to apply. you must melakaukan credit card verification, and others. so it is not practical. I think the best liberty reserve, quite simple and does not need an elaborate verification.

drama
2012-06-06, 11:52 PM
Paypal is better to use in most cases especially when trading online. However on the withdrawal part to a bank account, it depends in which country you are in. Most banks outside of the US are yet to link with paypal. But the funny thing is that paypal accepts payments from your bank account no matter where you are.

rahimlakhany
2012-06-07, 01:40 AM
Paypal boht better ha use karne k lia magar meri sirf aur sirf ek hi complain ha why does it not allow few countries like my mine Pakistan? Sirf is waja se mujhe Payza/Alertpay use karna parhta ha warna my first choice would be Paypal as most of my friend do.

kajole
2012-06-07, 02:19 PM

Paypal is the bank which I think he's the best of electronic banking The reason for this is the Bank's presence and his dealings with most of the world But the problem is that this bank does not support all the countries of the world

lisa
2012-06-10, 04:36 PM
its very good and trusted way to transfer money but they have very big problem regarding their services. paypal ca not accept almost 80% asian countries and this is the drawback of paypal because of that i really ignoring it.

GENIOUS
2012-06-10, 04:43 PM
Not only paypal but also any other media are better.Actually it depends on there serve.paypal is better where we do not found any other service.but without paypal moneybooker.alartpay also good.besides leverty reserve has provide good service.

hitesh
2012-06-11, 01:04 AM
all online banks are good for deposition and withdrawal with the lowest fees than other ways of dealing
but paypal is taking higher fees on deposition and withdrawal
also the exchange rate of it to the local currency is very low and it is not supporting all countries
but still better than many other ways like debit cards

chirag111222
2012-06-11, 06:43 AM
paypal is havin much processin chares so better use some paying processor except payapl to hv some profit in ur account

krim gomaa
2012-06-11, 07:30 AM

This site is well supported by many countries and I Disadvantages with the Arab countries is not supported by all as some are buying products online account and there are Arab countries does not support them completely as Egypt, according to the United Arab Emirates which is supported by the entire buying by Albaipal or to withdraw your money from and convert them to any paypal account last

faria
2012-06-11, 08:04 AM
moneybookers provides improvement over paypal for the reason that charges is actually reasonably low. you should utilize debit credit card to be able to down payment within moneybookers. paypal can be greatest even so the exchange restriction is extremely low per day. consequently much better work with moneybookers

eddy
2012-06-11, 08:41 AM
paypal account is an electronic account that when the trader to trade and the profits will go to the paypal account to transferred to a bank owned by a trader that can later be cashed sehingg trader would be easy to pick it up than to come to the location in question

Forex
2012-06-11, 09:02 AM
I think paypal is a transfer service that has a high credibility to the security fund. many brokers who provide services to deal paypal deposit or withdraw, in my opinion if the capital is still relatively little used we recommend using paypal, but if the capital employed is large enough, it is better to use a bank wire.

hitesh
2012-06-11, 12:59 PM
i do not think so , i think that it can being better to use the liberty reserve to make the transaction on the forex because it have an instant deposit and have the quick withdrawal so i think it can being better for us to use the liberty reserve than paypal

chaya12345
2012-06-12, 12:00 PM
if take fees Payza(alert pay) take 100% less fees than paypal so i recommend use Payza for getting money you can use debit card or a bank account to get withdraw from payza if you want to minimize the fees :)

abdillahikbal
2012-06-12, 12:05 PM
if take fees Payza(alert pay) take 100% less fees than paypal so i recommend use Payza for getting money you can use debit card or a bank account to get withdraw from payza if you want to minimize the fees :)

I had never had a paypal so long but now can I still use my paypal account to use or do I have to be how sir, maybe because I rarely wear, I never had jadiny dngan functioned well and eventually turn out this way

saintboy
2012-06-12, 12:11 PM
Offcourse you can use paypal to trading in forex. But, you have to find forex broker that allow you to deposit and withdraw via paypal. You can search it on google. about withdraw to local bank, it depend on which country u came. mostly, paypal account is able to withdraw to local bank. but you will get some fees if you withdraw less than $150. cmiiw

purohit
2012-06-18, 12:53 PM

abdullahmuslim
2012-06-19, 12:07 PM
I had never had a paypal so long but now can I still use my paypal account to use or do I have to be how sir, maybe because I rarely wear, I never had jadiny dngan functioned well and eventually turn out this way

I think being a trader you must have the soul of a reliable trader .. and well disciplined, patient, and meticulous incredible .. and usually if you do not have a strong foundation of self then you will easily lose

joru
2012-06-20, 12:52 PM

bedi
2012-06-20, 04:08 PM
i dont use pay-pal the stress of opening it is to much and most e-currency exchanger in my country dont accept paypal, that why i prefer to use liberty reserve as my preferred method of payment

I think depending tradernya where they want to use pay pal will wear, might be willing to use the LR provided that both are safe and can be believed by traders ....

biplob
2012-06-22, 07:17 PM
Yes paypal is better to use this forex business.Many if the trader are use this paypal on his trade.But i think money bookers is best.Because moneybookers cut a simple charge by profit.And paypal tranjection rate is very low.But paypal is notbad.But money bookers is better than paypal i think.

kibara
2012-06-22, 08:09 PM

ashikrobi
2012-06-22, 08:28 PM
I think paypal is better for online transaction. It's secured and doing their business for a long time without any bad reputations. You can use paypal without any worry. It's fast secure and safest way. Paypal is doing their business almost every country and they have prepay cards to load account.

funnyp
2012-06-22, 08:42 PM
well we cannot use paypal in forex trading because they are not allow and this is against their rules, and yes you can withdraw directly your money into your bank accountif if you have a paypal account as long as this bank support your country. You can get more information at paypal website by reading their policy or rules.

evostaff
2012-06-22, 09:35 PM
paypal is payment tool which quite famous in online business. as well as in forex. the safety factor of paypal is good. we also can withdraw money directly into our bank account. but to open an account paypal we should have a credit card. while not many people who have a credit card. so there are special requirement to have a paypal account.

khanforex
2012-06-23, 12:07 AM

ayakcalysta
2012-06-23, 06:02 AM
no paypal is the good idea to use for transferring the moeny because its the realiable to use and i would advice to use the liberty reserve where they transfer money within one day

yes sir thank you for the information that you provide to us. as a beginner trader is certainly very useful information. but we also do not know how to use paypal. maybe if you could better explain it to us. thank you

zahurulchd
2012-06-23, 06:08 AM
I have some friends who r staying some developed country. They r using paypal account. They told me that paypal is very good and better to use. So, we should use paypal. But in Bangladesh we cant open paypal account.

incredibleindia
2012-06-23, 08:01 AM
I have used Paypal and apart from the fact that it is more generally accepted, I do not see any other advantages. Liberty reserve is equally convenient, safe and easy to use, although not nearly as popular.

terajana
2012-06-23, 08:21 AM
I am looking for a transaction with the broker is not a lot of traders who use paypal, paypal will be more widely used in the purchase and sale transactions online .. of the safety factor seems many traders who prefer the transaction by using liberty reserve ..

milon
2012-06-23, 08:22 AM
Paypal is one of the most popular and leading payment gateway in the internet world. But the other gateway like moneybookers, alertpay also comfortable to use in any trading. Moreover, its easier to deposit and withdraw in MB and AP. As you know, in Bangladesh, we have no permission to use paypal. So we are using MB and AP to trade and transaction currency and finally we are happy enough.

Lia
2012-06-23, 08:39 AM
I am looking for a transaction with the broker is not a lot of traders who use paypal, paypal will be more widely used in the purchase and sale transactions online .. of the safety factor seems many traders who prefer the transaction by using liberty reserve ..

Now if I was using LR in the online transaction because I think I was more convenient and good at doing all of that ...

zizhost
2012-06-23, 09:06 AM
paypal is a around the world on the net is the reason the actual parents. they could work with it everywhere to pay for their own payments. Except for foreign exchange drawback liberty is very preferable to utilize receive secure payment. and so i see quite a few investors to work with liberty reserve with regard to drawback.

Rizwan
2012-06-23, 12:14 PM

transferring money from our bank account to broker's bank account is a costly exercise. most of the time it is a cross border transaction, which result in violation of certain norms in certain countries as forex trading is prohibited in some countries, and that is the case in my country too. so we leave a big evidence if we transfer funds through bank wire, to be prosecuted for the violation.

topmaster
2012-06-23, 10:20 PM

paypal kafi badiya option hai withdraw aur deposit ke liye lekin maine abhi tak kisi bhi payment muthod ko use nahi kiya hai lekin mera friend bolta hai ki liberty reserve best hota hain withdraw ke liye to main LR ko use karna chahunga

tharaka17
2012-06-23, 11:04 PM
Hi Friends..
I think paypal can use for withdraws and deposit.
But I think the best payment method is Moneybooker.Because it is safe,fast, and their fee are very low...:)

happyrichyyy
2012-06-24, 12:40 AM

Paypal is safe in online transaction, but it won't work for you free. Couple of days ago I withdrew some money from a forex platform into paypal, it's just an amount of $2, the fee by paypal is $0.30+ already. I heard for withdrawing to paypal it's about $0.30+ ?%, so I am not sure if it's a good idea to use paypal for withdrawal, depends on the program which you are using for trading maybe.

shariful
2012-06-24, 12:54 AM
In our country of bangladesh, libertyreserve is better than paypal because the libertyreserve are avlabel here and we are not create the paypal account but libertyreserve is easy to create account and libertyreserve transaction are very easy.

osakwe
2012-06-24, 01:28 AM
ever since i started with the online business dating back 2008, i have never found paypal payment system favouable in any way. they have placed some restrictions on certainb countries and my country is inclusive. so dealing with them is a write off.

Ekoindo
2012-06-24, 02:13 AM

master of many facilities on offer paypal, but I recommend not too much to save money on e curency like paypal, if WD sent directly to your bank account only. so from paypal directly send to the bank, though more secure

michel123
2012-06-24, 02:37 AM
I don't think so.I don't prefer Paypal.Its very difficult process in withdraw your money.There are lots of way to withdraw your money.I kindly prefer liberty reserve and also prefer Alert pay....

budado
2012-06-24, 08:17 PM
I like to use paypal especially in forex trading. Sad to say until now I still don't find a single broker site that has use paypal that has low minimum amount to invest. I'm wondering if anyone of you know a forex site that has 1 cent 1 pip account. Because I want to join a forex broker site wit that pips rate. I joined many but its either theirs a paypal not has some limitations in usage or theirs a broker site that does have paypal but need high amount of deposits.

bedi
2012-06-24, 08:43 PM
Paypal is the bank which I think he's the best of electronic banking
The reason for this is the Bank's presence and his dealings with most of the world
But the problem is that this bank does not support all the countries of the world
This user is now a pay pal very much but it was not him that no one was because he was the first popular online payment system if I use your LR

sanjeeb661
2012-06-24, 08:54 PM
Paypal is definitely as its electronically controlled but the pint its not availble in many countries.

ashikrobi
2012-06-24, 09:00 PM
Thank you for your reply and it is helpful to me. I personally do not use paypal because i think it take enough time to activate the account but it has a good option that is pay later or something else. I personally use liberty reserve because it's highly secure and reliable. It's transaction is instant.

riya
2012-06-24, 09:57 PM
Its depend from traders to traders countries.In few countries apostolical are utilised with large traffics and they bonk grown really much with best estimation.

saintboy
2012-06-24, 10:05 PM
Thank you for your reply and it is helpful to me. I personally do not use paypal because i think it take enough time to activate the account but it has a good option that is pay later or something else. I personally use liberty reserve because it's highly secure and reliable. It's transaction is instant.

yess paypal need credir card to get verified. But it's not too long. It''s just need 1-2 weeks to get verified after you give your valid card. But if you want to use e-currency for forex trading, I think it's better use libertyreserve. I agree with you that liberty reserve is highly secure, because they have multiple stage securities.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

yess paypal need credir card to get verified. But it's not too long. It''s just need 1-2 weeks to get verified after you give your valid card. But if you want to use e-currency for forex trading, I think it's better use libertyreserve. I agree with you that liberty reserve is highly secure, because they have multiple stage securities.

zdaina
2012-06-24, 10:11 PM
paypal is the worst electronic bank , because it doesn't support all the countries and not anyone able to use it , i think libertyreserve is the best because it's easy to use without problem of residence . intel now i can't activite my paypal account because is not support TUNISIA the land of the revolution .

tharaka17
2012-06-24, 10:13 PM
Hi friend...
Yes...There are so many internet banks today.They are Moneybooker,Payza(Alertpay),Paypal,Perfect Money,.....
As well as we can use these payment processors to deposit and withdraw money to our Forex account.They are very fast,safe,and easy.
Paypal is good,but it doesn't accept some countries...
But Moneybooker and Payza can use any members....
Try to open a Moneybooker account and think about its benifits....

sparkle
2012-06-24, 10:20 PM
Paypal is the better money withdraw system like then other way. Because it is low cost and very first to withdraw money. It has some problem, that is it can not support all the countries in world.

antorsaha10
2012-06-24, 10:32 PM
I think that we can use paypal in trading and it is better than all.And we can withdraw paypal balance to a local Bank.

kibara
2012-06-24, 11:21 PM

anoha
2012-06-24, 11:36 PM
For me I prefer to deal with the Bank of Liberty and I think he is the best bank for mail that contains a very high safety and because the price of the dollar by the most expensive of any currency to any other electronic bank this for us in our state and, unfortunately, our country does not support Paypal

andy
2012-06-24, 11:55 PM
according to me paypal is the best and very trusted payment system...i using it for more than 3 years and i never had a problem with it...where as in liberty reserve we need to pay trasaction fee for ever transaction we receive...

miketega3
2012-06-25, 02:26 AM
i dont use paypal to make payment or withdraw money because it is so expensive to exchange and my country is not allow to register on their site that is why i use liberty reserve

atelaue zakaria
2012-06-25, 02:34 AM
Serve citizens better with fewer staff members by collecting fees with PayPal.By implementing PayPal, you can offer citizens a choice of how to pay using your PayPal account balance, bank transfers, e-checks, and debit or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).

hanna
2012-06-25, 03:22 AM
It's depend on the broker.they are which process supply for client.
I can prefer electronic banking.most of the country they are support many system.So I like western union .........

taqiniazi
2012-06-25, 05:49 PM
No, i don't think so , according to me PAYPAL is good just for European countries. For Asian and Sub-Contenant area mostly PayPal doesn't gave it services. I think moneybooker is better than paypal

happyrichyyy
2012-06-26, 01:20 AM
No, i don't think so , according to me PAYPAL is good just for European countries. For Asian and Sub-Contenant area mostly PayPal doesn't gave it services. I think moneybooker is better than paypal

Okay now I see it makes some sense. Paypal does give good service in Europe, I still think it's a very good online transaction program. In Europe people use paypal very frequently, since many of them like shopping online, even within Europe, or world wide, and banking system in Europe is kinda perfect, maybe that's why paypal is keeping good service here.And regarding forex, at least it wasn't a good experience with paypal in instaforex, don't know about how other forex program works yet.

yulianto470
2012-06-27, 09:04 AM
I think that we can use paypal in trading and it is better than all.And we can withdraw paypal balance to a local Bank.
I own that trade transaction deposit or disbursement of money do not like to use pay pal pay pal is very complicated because of the very
need to use this vertivikasi that if I prefer to use liberty reserve eccurny paka is very comfortable and not have to upload documents

taufiqbd
2012-06-27, 09:06 AM
PayPal is good for online payment receive and give but its transaction cost is very high. So I suggest you Liberty Reserve is best for forex trading, it very quickly process all its transaction and very few service charge.

happyrichyyy
2012-06-27, 10:31 PM
PayPal is good for online payment receive and give but its transaction cost is very high. So I suggest you Liberty Reserve is best for forex trading, it very quickly process all its transaction and very few service charge.

But we can't withdraw money from LR directly, have to convert it into something to be able to spend it. Some friend told me to use centregold debit card, but there's need of ordering the debit card, plus the card is only good for big amount of money flow, coz there's some fee of 5 bucks. However, bank withdrawal in paypal is free.

tw2012
2012-06-27, 10:41 PM
I think there are some restriction in paypal like we cannot deposit by using paypal in forex trading. Actually i prefer using another bank like liberty reserve in forex because one the reason is the fee of paypal is high if compare with the other bank.

abhishekhanal
2012-06-27, 10:50 PM
I also think that paypal is the best because it is old too and it is very secure too. Nowdays in almost all online trading paypal is used. Thank you

Md Ratul
2012-06-27, 10:55 PM
paypal is good for deposit and withdraw ammount.it is very popular in net to the money management.but in many country paypal in not appropriate like india.

nurhidayah
2012-06-27, 11:21 PM
paypal is good for deposit and withdraw ammount.it is very popular in net to the money management.but in many country paypal in not appropriate like india.

indeed in terms of use paypal also have to be aligned with some of the terms and procedure of our own as a trader in the use of payment instruments that are suitable in the place we live in a country that provides the conversion of foreign currency with domestic currency online

happyrichyyy
2012-06-29, 01:06 AM
indeed in terms of use paypal also have to be aligned with some of the terms and procedure of our own as a trader in the use of payment instruments that are suitable in the place we live in a country that provides the conversion of foreign currency with domestic currency online

I guess paypal does have the currency exchange service, so does payza, but in liberty reserve there are only USD and EUR. However, I see lr is very much favored by lots of people and online companies, I've been wondering why it's like this but whatever reason is, I guess lr is still a good program for online transaction including forex trading, paypal is designed for online shopping just I guess.

sohels
2012-06-29, 01:18 AM
i think payple is most popular money transfer solution now in the world.but if you are indian or banladeshy then can not use payple because in that country payple not avalble

sgiant
2012-06-29, 01:19 AM
I'm still comfortable using the LR than paypal. Now LR has been widely used in business transactions online instead of paypal. I have been using paypal at ptc program, but I do not feel comfortable finally switched to lr.

yogesh
2012-06-29, 01:56 AM
i think payple is most popular money transfer solution now in the world.but if you are indian or banladeshy then can not use payple because in that country payple not avalble

Well for you kind information paypal is available in india though i dont know about bangladesh, i have paypal account though we have some limitations - but still withdrawal from instaforex is allowed.

kibara
2012-06-29, 02:12 AM

I cant use Paypal as it does not allow my country but whenever i need i always use my friend's paypal and i feel its really wonderful with a very decent support but the only thing which i don't like is the fees that little higher compare to LiberyReserve.

fxquest
2012-06-29, 02:41 AM
I cant use Paypal as it does not allow my country but whenever i need i always use my friend's paypal and i feel its really wonderful with a very decent support but the only thing which i don't like is the fees that little higher compare to LiberyReserve.

I agree on fee front paypal gets costly last time i checked it was around 4% fee for receiving funds in our paypal, but still i feel pp is safer than other payment processor due to their charge back feature alone.

santo.plus
2012-06-29, 03:09 PM
yes paypal is really better for use .almost every broker,bank support paypal.
but i have a problem in using paypal because i cant verify paypal from my country.
i wish paypal will support hare with in a short time.:)

microworks87
2012-06-29, 03:38 PM
Most of the brokers don't accept Paypal. Paypal is bit harsh when it's come to security. If they feel something fishy is going on your account, they will limit your account on spot. So it's better to go with other payment processors.

brutu
2012-06-29, 04:42 PM
I think the best possible use liberty reserve, because the process of making that easier with the cheapest fee rates of payment proccesor others, including with paypal

cfxsignals
2012-06-29, 04:53 PM
Paypal is a really quick way to pay, and I make a lot of transactions using them. As well as buying stuff, ebay, now I can use it for forex! I am glad that instaforex allow you to use them, because they are convininent for me to use.

khanforex
2012-06-29, 10:09 PM

I have seen paypal as withdrawal option, that simply mean we are allowed to withdraw using paypal from instaforex. Though i did not confirm whether they allow to deposit paypal. At least paypal withdraw confirms that paypal have no objection in using it for forextrading.

tachyon
2012-06-29, 10:40 PM
we all know about the Paypal, it give the facilities nearly in all the countries but in some countries like the India we can not purchase any thing online by use the Paypal.but it transfer the amount in the bank account directly.where LR we have to sell the dollars and this is very hard job.

eraesh
2012-06-30, 12:51 PM
paypal is a viable option. you can use it. but it doesn't support many country so many people form different country may not use it.

napkin
2012-06-30, 01:11 PM
I don't imagine that every brokers are having the throttle of transaction with Paypal as its having regulation for some countries .If any traders conceive the status reverse ,Paypal is the best option as its the best processors in online and also accessible when compared.In India we can't transact finished Paypal i expect so or we get to use Commendation Scorecard.

obaid2012
2012-06-30, 01:58 PM
is paypal better to use?

I think Paypal is better to use for international. But I advise you to use Alertpay/Payza, Moneybookers, LibertyReserve. These are much better than Paypal..But not for international.

happyrichyyy
2012-06-30, 11:02 PM
I think for withdrawal paypal is easier and better than all other processors like payza, moneybooker, libertyreserve etc., coz it's designed for online shopping, so it's always handy for the customer to send, receive or withdraw money, plus it also protects customers from claiming some money back. However, maybe paypal doesn't favor forex that much, since it's something unstable or profitable, that's why it's not cooperating so well with forex dealers.

boniez
2012-06-30, 11:35 PM
so far I found no excess paypal so I can not say paypal is better, and anyways I also still comfortable to use even with a total transaction libertyresrve great though

hello927
2012-06-30, 11:37 PM
Paypal is good service but it does not support most of the countries and also it is costly as compared to other services. Money deposit and withdrawn procedure is also very complex in paypal.

khanforex
2012-07-01, 12:48 AM
i m newbie main abhi tak koi bhi withdawal nahi kiya hai to mere liye ye kahna bahut mushkil hota ki kyon payment method better hai so i also want to know about paypal. pls give me comments.

sarfaraznawaz
2012-07-02, 01:33 AM
PAYPAL Bahut hi achchi Payment Process hai Forex Account say Paisa Withdraw karney kay liye kyun ki ab ye lagh bhag Countries ko Support karti hai aur Hamarey INDIA main bhi issasy Withdraw kar saktey hain lekin Problem ye hai ki iska ek limitation hai aur iska charges bhi bahut hai Incoming ka $3 Charge karta hai aur Outgoing ka bhi to issi wajah say ye thoda mehnga hai lekin hai Bahut hi Better Payment Process isiliye main isko prefer karta hun ki agar Payment BANK Account main chahye or ye bhi Chahye ki RBI hamarey Bank Account pay BAN na lagay ki hum Forex MOney Account main Manga Rahey hain To PAYPAL Bahut hi achcha hai.

Md.Al-Amin Khan
2012-07-02, 02:02 AM
Is pay pal better to use?
There is no debate Pay pal is world wide online banking service.It is more secured than the other online banking service.Its exchanging cost is higher than the others.Most of the Asian countries can deposit via pay pal, but they cannot receive money to their pay-pal.The Forex trader those have pay-pal account can withdraw their money through the bank.One the other hand Liberty Reserve charges less commission and is faster way too to receive the money.

cozard007
2012-07-02, 02:02 AM
If i should comment about paypal, i will say that it is not a secured way to transact, this is because many bad reviews and comments are on the internet just about them, this reviews are many so it is very scary to ignore.

ishvara
2012-07-02, 02:57 AM
so far I found no excess paypal so I can not say paypal is better, and anyways I also still comfortable to use even with a total transaction libertyresrve great though

The main thing that makes the paypal get better than most payment processors is that it actually has a charge back policy set up for their customers. It helps them to recover their losses in case of losses through hackers..

challenger ab
2012-07-02, 04:22 AM
yes pay pal doesn't support most of country and need to verified it if you join it . i think alert pay and liberty revers is good choice and you can withdraw you money on it or the better to make insta card to withdraw you money on it it,s easy way you must try it

andrian
2012-07-02, 07:41 AM
I prefer to use liberty reserve because it tends to be easier than using paypal, other than selling it using liberty reserve are also more than paypal, liberty reserve that's why over the unggulkan

zahidrock
2012-07-02, 08:37 AM
Paypal is usually excellent support however it not assistance the vast majority of international locations and in addition it really is costly as compared with additional products and services. Cash down payment as well as taken process is also really complex with paypal.

room
2012-07-03, 12:40 PM

room
2012-07-05, 12:12 AM
I agree on fee front paypal gets costly last time i checked it was around 4% fee for receiving funds in our paypal, but still i feel pp is safer than other payment processor due to their charge back feature alone.

computers
2012-07-06, 03:53 PM
paypal ki service kafi achi hai lakin is ki aik he waja hai na use karana ki kion kay yah humari country ko accept nhi karta hai is waja say hum yah use nhi karta hain

pkdoo7
2012-07-06, 04:06 PM
kyonki India se hum direct broker ke naam per deposit nahin kar sakte isliye paypal ka use karna hi best hoga yani hum payment processors se hi deposit ya with draw kara sakte hain kyonki e processors per India ka kanoon lagoo nahin hota isliye hum iska bakhoobi istemaal forex trade main kar sakte hain .

cozard007
2012-07-08, 07:25 PM
When talking about better, don`t even go there, as far as i am concerned, paypal scam cases are many on the internet, just use direct card or use you moneybooker, it is safer, just an advice...

taqiniazi
2012-07-08, 09:28 PM
Yes PayPal is better because its very secure transaction system but the main disadvantage of PayPal is that , PayPal is not for every country. Mostly in Asian countries PayPal not working

fxlover
2012-07-08, 09:30 PM
paypal is the best way for online money transaction and it is widely used by people who are involved to online based business. but unfortunately we are deprive from this opportunity because our country does not support paypal till now.

mcceducation
2012-07-10, 03:11 PM

its depended on you. i am using Liberty reserve. some broker house allow withdraw directly bank so i say if you need directly bank withdraw you can open the Trading Account in Bang withdraw support Broker house.

mika
2012-07-10, 06:01 PM
i hope we can withdrawl or deposite with paypal, we can withdrawl by paypal if we deposite using wire transfer,, this is if we trade in instaforex, i hope someday we can use paypal like LR

I think if there are no transactions in the media problems, because it depends on our comfort, if we are comfortable using paypal then we just use paypal as well as with other media, I think all the media that are well known to be trustworthy for our use.

shohel molla
2012-07-11, 10:32 PM
Paypal is the very good way for internet money tranjecation.You can also use Paypal for your Forex money tranjecation.It is safe and also easy way.I have a Paypal account.Thanks brother for share your post.