PDA

View Full Version : The Field of Forex robot software System

imrulhira
2012-10-21, 03:21 PM
Before we answer that question, shall we first see how large Forex trading system information mill. There, tested the immensely have dominated the fact that automated systems for those who are Forex scene.

forexmaster
2012-11-24, 12:07 PM
आप सही हैं और आप करने के लिए व्यापार के लिए पैसा बना दिया है और आप कर रहे हैं इससे पहले कि हम इस सवाल का जवाब है, हम पहले से कैसे बड़े विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार प्रणाली जानकारी मिल देखेंगे. वहाँ, बेहद इस तथ्य का प्रभुत्व है परीक्षण किया है कि जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा दृश्य के लिए स्वचालित प्रणाली.

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 04:04 AM
yar plz only english i could not understand this hindi

msreza1
2013-02-21, 08:50 PM
Before this kind of question, to start with, most of us should be able to see how beneficial foreign currency trading devices, phone data. So far, a lot of the particular predominant platform intended for assessment computerized forex trading process.

Tsaqif
2013-02-21, 10:05 PM
Before we answer that question, shall we first see how large Forex trading system information mill. There, tested the immensely have dominated the fact that automated systems for those who are Forex scene.

ver the past I traded I have not used the help of the forex robot
so I will only trade with the manual way just to trade me this
this way then I would be able to trade safely at all sir, and I will succeed in making a good result

shahbaz123
2013-02-21, 10:09 PM
no,this not the robot software system and this is the totely felse .this is the game of yopur luck and your mind planing.

Tsaqif
2013-02-21, 10:23 PM

I will use the help of the forex robot if I would have left a long time in the forex market, so if I'm going to use this forex robot will be very safe
and we must also be able to use this forex robot in a safe manner si, so then I would be more secure in trading with an automated way

lg_pkl
2013-02-22, 01:48 AM

I would use a robot if I myself will use it in my own way in the forex market
so I will be able to trust in the workings of the robot, and I will use my real account to trade this way then I will be able to trust 100% sir

Mas
2013-03-09, 01:41 PM

in the field of forex robot making system, I think we will be able to use a trading system that will be built so that we can win in this trade sir
because the system that we will create is a secure system then we will also be more confident once sir with this EA

naija
2013-03-10, 12:27 AM
Robots are just for trading strategy converted to a computer programmed word. That is, when you have your strategy or trading system that is profitable in your trading, you can use it to write a robot program

Salufx
2015-10-07, 03:56 PM
Robots are just for trading strategy converted to a computer programmed word. That is, when you have your strategy or trading system that is profitable in your trading, you can use it to write a robot program.
in the field of FOREX robot making system, I think we will be able to use a trading system that will be built so that we can win in this trade sir
because the system that we will create is a secure system then we will also be more confident once sir with this EA

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Robots are just for trading strategy converted to a computer programmed word. That is, when you have your strategy or trading system that is profitable in your trading, you can use it to write a robot program.
in the field of FOREX robot making system, I think we will be able to use a trading system that will be built so that we can win in this trade sir

Hamz1
2015-10-07, 09:53 PM
in the field of forex robot software system .. humein sahi rocots ko select karna chayein aur phr un ki madad se trading karni chayein specially newbies ye un k liye faid-e-mand rahey ga . bakiyoo se yehi kahun ga ye agr app robot use kartey hai tou halkey halkey us ki adat ko khatam karey robo ko chor kar khud se karey.

MPATELINDIA
2015-10-27, 02:15 PM
ROBOT FOR SMALL A/C TRADERS

https://forexinvestorgroup.wordpress.com/

https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150https://forexinvestorgroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/forex-robot-auto-trading-software-gujarat-call-08511233545.jpg?w=100&h=150

SINCE LAST 4 YEARS, TRADING EXPERIENCE WE DESIGN An Auto Trading Robot FULLY AUTOMATIC. FOR INDIAN RETAIL-BEGINNER TRADERS HERE ARE THE ROBOT RESULTS

SEE ROBOT PERFORMANCE BY YOURSELF NOW !!!

OUR OWN DEVELOPED ROBOT IS WORKING 24 market hours / 5 days, ITS RUNNING NOW & MAKING $$$$$. CHECK LIVE RESULTS NOW

Download & Install MT4 : CLICK HERE (http://files.metaquotes.net/4874/mt4/wsiforex4setup.exe)

ACCOUNT NO 01 OPEN DATE : 23-09-2015

==>> Login ID: 2100013928 ==>> Password : kl8pyyv

ACCOUNT NO 02 OPEN DATE : 16-10-2015

==>> Login ID: 2100014134 ==>> Password : gatj6it

ACCOUNT NO 03 OPEN DATE : 09-10-2015

==>> Login ID: 2100014063 ==>> Password : ig8bzzh

::NOTE ::

AFTER MANY TRADERS REQUEST THIS ACCOUNT OPENED RECENTLY. SO KEEP WATCHING, IT MAY CHANGE YOUR TRADING CAREER. FOR YOUR HIGH SATISFACTION & BEST RESULT WATCH / FOLLOW THIS AC EVERY DAY AT LEAST ONE MONTH,

This is our own developed robot, running successfully, and we are happily trading with, Earning everyday money, without worry.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, HAPPY TRADING !!

EARN WITHOUT INVESTMENT WORK WITH US EARN MONEY : CLICK HERE (https://forexinvestorgroup.wordpress.com/)

THANK YOU
FOR SUPPORT CALL :- MPATEL 0851123545
https://forexinvestorgroup.wordpress.com/

forexxxx
2015-11-15, 08:24 AM
The trader who are expert in programe and software they can be used robot to thair trading after check this robot in demo trading.Otherwise robot trading is harmful for newbie in forex this system make problem to new trader creative mind...

fxlife2015
2015-11-15, 09:54 AM
I am not aware of Robotic system in forex trading, we all need to trade with our own trading strategy and should trade with manually if we want to get success and want to be a successful trader in the world. trade with confidence and make good money from forex trading.

FXGIANT
2015-11-15, 07:04 PM
Robotic trading system mostly used by irregular forex traders to trade in currency market on behalf of them. It is a bit risky but if the system created using proper money manegement plan then it can give you long term success in forex investment.

Rehman12
2015-12-31, 09:28 PM
there are so much automated indicators, robots are available in the market and every one is discussing in this forum so market is also full of with such robots and traders can purchase and also cal free download such robots from searching through goggle engine..........

aarabane
2017-10-22, 08:36 PM
I think it's better for people to work on how to do an analysis of the market and also to work with a good stratige to generate more time on the market.

Shani11165
2017-10-22, 08:45 PM
Trading robots are just Computer programs but the forex market is always changes so it is compulsory to a trader that he must have proper knowledge of forex to trade with robot.

danish555
2017-10-22, 08:49 PM
many traders use the robots for this trading business they want to get quick money but they fail because the robots make many mistakes during trading that is why they leave robots trading and start trading manual and they make income .

Aliakbar2016
2017-10-22, 09:01 PM
forex trading ki field bohat zaida achi ha lekin is ka sath sath jo log robots ka istemal karna start kar detey ha phir ya kam kharab ho jata ha is liye jab be kam karo asey karo ka kisi be galat system ka use na karna paray

buttar
2019-03-19, 10:59 AM
Before this kind of question, to start with, most of us should be able to see how beneficial foreign currency trading devices, phone data. So far, a lot of the particular predominant platform intended for assessment computerized forex trading process.

2019-03-20, 07:37 AM
I will use the help of the forex robot if I would have left a long time in the forex market, so if I'm going to use this forex robot will be very safe
and we must also be able to use this forex robot in a safe manner si, so then I would be more secure in trading with an automated way

chasif
2019-04-27, 12:14 PM
dear frineds
forex trader koi rebot system softwear nhi h aur na hi ye totly loss hi . this is the game of ur luck and ur mind palnig mry khyal mn to ye sara sar khan ghlt hi k ye ak rebot system softwer hi .

hiji
2019-07-11, 02:37 PM
, main eee ke saath kaam nahin karata. mujhe lagata hai ki main eee ke saath vyaapaar nahin kar sakata. main rananeeti ka drdhata se paalan nahin karata. isalie eee ke saath vyaapaar mein nukasaan uthaana sambhav hai yadi main ek majaboot rananeeti ka upayog nahin karata hoon. haalaanki eee manushyon dvaara banaaya gaya hai, lekin vyaapaar ke baare mein ek nishchit disha praapt karata hai. aur eee ek asaadhaaran sanketak hai jo aapako sabase achchha sanket de sakata hai, kyonki mere doston ne mujhe bataaya ki yah sabase achchha sanketak tha lekin mujhe us sanketak mein koee dilachaspee nahin thee, lekin mujhe us rananeeti mein dilachaspee thee jo mainne khud ko paida kee thee.

happy forex
2019-07-14, 09:59 AM
kabhee-kabhee mujhe lagata hai ki main ek videshee mudra robot ka upayog karata hoon lekin kaee baar main aasaan kaam ka upayog karata hoon. videshee mudra kisee bhee vyaapaaree ke lie ek aasaan kaam hai yadi vah anubhavee hai aur videshee mudra par gyaan pa sakata hai. aur vyaapaariyon kee anupasthiti mein vyaapaar karane ke lie robot ka upayog kiya jaata hai. lekin mujhe lagata hai ki kuchh seemaen hain. keval agar aapake paas badee ikvitee nahin hai aur agar baajaar mein achaanak aandolan hota hai to aap apana poora khaata kho denge kyonki robot kabhee bhee stop los ka upayog nahin karata hai aur nahin le sakata hai. khud ka phaisala. isalie mainyualee treding karana sabase achchha hai

mimisan
2019-07-14, 02:11 PM
robot hamesha manushyon par phaayade honge bhale hee ham unhen banaate hain. jab tak yah laabh karata hai, yah theek hai lekin kya ham robot par itana nirbhar hona chaahate hain ki agar kuchh keede ise prabhaavit karate hain to ham sab kuchh kho dete hain. aur een aur manushyon ka upayog karane ke beech apane svayan ke phaayade hain ... lekin kabhee-kabhee manushyon mein manushyon kee jaivik bhaavana hotee hai jaise ham thake hue, ubaoo, neend aur itane par hote hain, jabaki ham manushyon ko pasand nahin karate hain.

kuda
2019-07-16, 03:50 PM
I don't usually trade foreign exchange using expert advisors because they are not guaranteed to work and I think EA's foreign exchange trading strategies and techniques can be useless and I think EA can't make a decision. and the robot or EA for me you need high capital because if you play martiangle EA, when you start buying small lots, if at that time it's sold, lot 2 will be bigger, imagine if your capital can't cover, slowly your money lost.

happy forex
2019-07-19, 08:27 AM
some traders can make money with an automated trading system. Just as with manual trading, there are those who fail and succeed ... Maybe most of them fail but the same as manual traders also because there is a mockery (or reality) that 95% of traders fail. If you want to see examples of traders who are successful with EA, see Mr. Arief Makmur here. and there are risks in any trade that we do, no matter we use manual trading or automatic trading, you will never trade without risk. The benefits are always there if we take risks, and never think of profit if you don't want to take risks. Automatic trading is good if we already understand how to use it properly.

mimisan
2019-07-19, 07:38 PM
yes with the right knowledge of technical matters and strategies with manual trading working I think further is to have a good EA to help run good trade as people who occupy a good system with returns that prove to be an option. by the trade project evaluation period. and I like manual trading and all successful traders don't believe there is anything else, so make a trade when you think it's in a clear position and then see better results from there all market movements

syahraz
2019-07-21, 08:09 PM
I use all types of trading in this market and also use a number of robots to get money, some of them succeed over a period of time but after some time this robot is the reason for losing all the trading money immediately from the balance. Besides that they will work poorly when there is no good internet connection. and I don't believe in automated systems that can make forex trading very complex. I know there are professional traders who trade with robots such as EA and make big money continuously. I prefer the manual system and follow it all the time which gives me a better value of time and profit.

MERDEKA
2019-07-22, 11:04 AM
My actual trading experience is different. Because I use a lot of robots in my trading account. But I lost capital all the time because of using a robot. So now I lost interest in using robots in my trade. So I like to trade manually. And robots make you an unemployed trader. So trade manually according to your Forex knowledge.

opat
2019-07-22, 08:01 PM
robots must be useful for those who know how to use them.

How is that useless?

It's like a calculator that helps humans but without the man behind it the calculator is useless but we can't blame it.

But I really want to hear the experience of EA users instead of banging on EA based on short experiences.

Everything needs dedication.

zafery
2019-07-23, 01:46 PM
In my view, manual trading is more suitable if you can trade with a constant mind. if your decision is based on emotion you will lose. In such cases automatic trading can give you better opportunities. if not, manual trading is preferred. You can even change according to the market. So you can plan your entries and exit accordingly

khilmi
2019-07-24, 08:31 PM
I think robots are better than humans. they can work faster than humans without stress and delay. and Robots work for humans, I think. So it's not fair to stand robot vs. human. The combination of both can be an effective way to trade on Forex. and if you see that in a demo trading account ... EA doesn't work properly ... that means you can't handle it or EA doesn't work ... in this case we have to rely more on manual trading and not try it on EA on a real trading account ... because everyone can't handle it.

opat
2019-07-24, 09:56 PM
I recommend using automatic trading but I don't recommend it for beginners. I think beginners must trade on their own. If they use the automated trading system at the beginning they will not be able to learn to trade properly, and, I do not recommend using automatic trading because this is the forex sector and anything can happen at any time and anytime so I think someone should trading based on his knowledge for this reason I disagree about that.

cadamkhan
2019-07-27, 07:24 PM
EA is good if we know how the EA system works, if we don't understand how EA works, we better not use it. I use EA, it is key profit. It just makes my trade not greedy. I trade with an intraday system, and usually hold my position until the next day. In that condition I took a number of positions that contradicted the trend, so, I put EA profit key to lock my profit. Many people think EA uses automatic scripts to open and close, but we can get EA that makes our trade easier and safer. Not only for automated robots that trade our position.

barcul
2019-08-08, 03:55 PM
Manuals are still the best way to trade for me. I do not intend to find any robot in the next few months, maybe next year. But as long as I study and enjoy trading manually I will continue. Some of my friends who use forex robots don't work. So how can I trust robots? and I haven't traded with robots. I found a good robot.

panah
2019-08-08, 07:38 PM
Robots never give me consistent profits. So, I don't really believe in robots. They can provide several benefits when you use it for the first time, but most of the time they can cause your account to become a margin call. Traders must trade manually, even if you make a mistake, you know what your mistake is. and Forex robots can be traded but I don't use any robot so I don't know much about robots. I like manual trading and I think it can help traders to learn and make money, traders can learn market movements and they can trade with market conditions.

ajay10
2019-08-08, 07:56 PM
My actual trading experience is different. Because I use a lot of robots in my trading account. But I lost capital all the time because of using a robot. So now I lost interest in using robots in my trade. So I like to trade manually. And robots make you an unemployed trader. So trade manually according to your Forex knowledge.

sunai
2019-08-10, 05:57 PM
At the moment I do not believe in forex robots, I have seen very good robots, within two weeks the robot was able to double accounts, but in the following week (around April) it reached a margin call and great results from Expert Advisors. It seems that the trading system is really functioning well. Thank you for providing more information and allowing me to download EA for trial. But can you give advice if you use the default settings of the EA or are there any adjustments you made? and in what time period do you install EA?

nidji
2019-08-11, 07:49 PM
I don't use robots in Forex trading and I don't like it either. I think the robot is not the capacity to always make a profit, it only works on a fixed program and when the market exits the program the robot does nothing. I always say if you really benefit, you only trade based on your analysis. And for me I think all the very good forex robots you have to do is to take a lot of your time to analyze the best time to use a robot then you can always be on the winning side of all trades a day but before you use a forex robot, you only need to get enough equity in your account

kopai
2019-08-11, 09:24 PM
Just like robots, I just like trading done through my own style and doing analysis and formulating plans and strategies to work alone to get the experience I need to open great deals. can make a lot of money but i have never used a robot because i believe that you can do better than a robot that only needs is that you have to get enough experience and the right market is important and you can do better than a robot.

nalawang
2019-08-13, 06:35 PM
I use a 50:50 robot manually but in a different account to control risk. and I can't choose a trading robot or EA. I don't know how to choose the EA that suits us, because I think if we choose EA, we should really know the character of the EA, and how it works to get big profits. So, we did not choose EA not at the right time. I hope to find the best EA that can make money for all of us. thanks.

haruh
2019-08-14, 02:12 PM
forex trading robots are good for trading in the forex trading business, but not all forex robots are good for trading in the forex trading business. because all forex robots do not function properly in real accounts and for this reason many forex traders lose their money in the forex trading business. so, I don't believe in forex robots in the forex trading business. and I don't agree to demand robot analysis because you are talented why you don't use your knowledge it doesn't matter if I get fewer pips what matters is I know new things all the time to use manual trading options.

baceo
2019-08-14, 03:01 PM
I'm new to forex and don't use indicators or ea I do and prefer manual trading but if it's profitable then of course I use it and observe it and I never use EA I don't know what EA is BUT I want to know about Ea but I don't know how I can, please help me
who tried to trade with ea he lost some time more and more

kazna
2019-08-15, 10:24 PM
I think the job must have people with the right hut with past jobs to provide better protection with support to get better trust with the use of the system and subsequently have the opportunity to manage good projections with automated trading plans. and Why don't you try it yourself, my friend at least on a demo account if you are still unsure about EA?

One of my friends now runs a PAMM account with almost 40% profit;

sentra
2019-08-17, 09:16 PM
You just think when you have a basic idea where the trend is going, and using risky software because it's not human it can't react and change in time and I think scalping is the best technique on the forex market, but scalping requires a fairly small spread usually only offered by ECN deposit brokers usually quite large brokers at first, that was an obstacle for me

adirata
2019-08-17, 10:06 PM
excuse me friend, may I know what are the advantages and disadvantages so you find it? if I think it might be a good ea, but again I'm sorry friend, I myself don't know about this ea so I can't tell you the problem, but later if I find or know the information I will try to share here, I hope your patience and always succeed.
regards

satiawati
2019-08-19, 05:16 PM
I tested the MACD EA sample in the strategy tester with H1 in USD / CAD and M5 in EUR / USD.
By changing the position property, select only short and test month to month from April, May and June 2012.
This EA doesn't earn much money but ok at least it's better than me buying and selling randomly.
I just want to know if I have the option to sell only without buying.
Of note this EA highly assesses lost purchases.

radjo
2019-08-20, 04:25 PM
I can't use Forex robots actually I don't know about Forex robots. I just entered into Forex trading. Forex is a business trade. and Forex robots have been made in the form of technical analysis. There is no fundamental analysis in forex fobot. So not 100% can be relayed for trading in the forex field.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:29 PM
Muje Koi batay ga k FAP turbo he kia cheez kafi name suna he lekin is ko me jan ni saka ye koi ROBOT he YA automatic trading system he??
mera 1 dost keh raha tha k is system ka kafi profit he...