PDA

View Full Version : How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

yogesh
2011-12-13, 12:52 AM
To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-09, 02:37 AM
To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.

sabse pehle to emotions par aur greed pe kaabu karna bahut zaruri hota hai forex me kyunki ye dono trader ke dushman hote hai
iske alawa experiance bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki jaise jaise aap forex me nayi nayi situation dekhte hai waise waise aapko unse nibatne ke tarika milta hai..isliye forex me hum zada se zada time dean chahiey taki zada se zada seeekh sake

anubhavsingh
2012-01-09, 04:49 PM
what type of feelings required in which situation and what should we do in which situation and i think this all depends on the experience and when you experience will grow more then you will learn all of these easily.

forex me jaise jaise aap trading karte jaoge waise waise aapko pata chalega ki alag alag situations me kaise trading karni chahairy aur kab kab kin kin baat ka dhyan rakhte hue forex me trading karni chahaiye..ye sba bahut zaruri hota hai agar aapko acha trader banna hai aur forex se bahut paisa kamana hai

realfun07
2012-01-11, 05:46 PM
A trader should be relaxed and patient and should always try to control his emotions and must be prepared for every situation and should be able to react accordingly.A good trading discipline and positive frame of mind will enable a trader to be prepared and react in every kind of situation or the markets.

yogesh
2012-01-11, 10:47 PM
We should anlayse each days trading activities at end of day and try to point out if there were some mistakes that could be avoided and then prepare strategy for next day - doing this we can improve the performance in short period of time.

ezhaforex
2012-01-12, 01:03 PM

control your emotions when trading, control fear, make any mistakes as learning so that it can make us become more baek in analyzing will make us better able to transact and can gain the maximum benefit

ahmedlinkers
2012-01-12, 01:07 PM
I thionk controlling the emotions is the key to success. To take controll of one s emotion gives a lot of space for the good work and it really gives edge to the trader.

forexman
2012-01-12, 04:41 PM
yes,i should control my over excitation some times as i am turning my winning trades into loss and getting margincalls so i should change some of my habits and should trade carefully and lock the profits without dreaming for higher profits

muhammadatif
2012-01-13, 06:13 PM
Ager aap eyk achy trader banna chahty hain to forex trading main sub sy eham bat yeh hai keh aap apny emotions or greed ko control karo because yeh dono woh hain jo eyk trader ky profit ko loss main badal dyti hain is ky elawah aap ko market signals, graphs or technical analysis prepare karna ana chahiy.

shinde
2012-02-08, 06:07 PM
First of all if we feel greedy while doing trading we have to change this thing from our self and we have to keep in mind that our greediness may result in big loss . And always keep patients while doing forex trading , And be happy with your profit which you have earned , do not re-invest again and again , you may suffer a loss from re-investment . And be calm while doing forex trading.

shinde
2012-02-08, 06:51 PM
Its a life we have to face everything in our life . Forex is a platform where we can earn a good amount of profit or also suffer a loss . Many people get upset and feel quit to forex if they suffer a loss , well i like to say that you have to face loss too while doing trading so that you will get good knowledge with it and you will not gonna repeat that step form which you had suffered a loss . Don't give up and just be active in forex trading you will earn and recover all your losses one day.

sohelforex
2012-02-08, 11:37 PM
Habit, emotion and fear these are the most important factors of a human being to be controlled, specially in forex. By shaping these factors a trader can be in peak of a success map.

fxquest
2012-02-19, 09:53 PM
We should look into past actions we took in a critical situation, analyse if we could do better and if yes note it down that in future trades you shall not repeat those mistakes if there were any.

sangam
2012-02-19, 10:18 PM
A very good trading plan can be a very effective practise of getting yourself in control when you are faced with a horrible situation that hurts the trader.

It is not easy to get a trading plan which can lead you to success in a very short time. And this happens as we see sometimes we can get the profits from the market but not always. This also means that we have to make 2 or more trading plans which will be used in different market conditions and times.

malik83
2012-02-20, 12:34 AM
If you want to change your self then one thing which is very important for you is to control your emotional trading and try to play trading maximum at the limit of 1 or 2 and stay wait for the result of your trading with your open mind and with your open heart without any fear.

GaruL
2012-02-20, 07:37 AM
The only method to act best is follow a good strategy and trade only when you get any signal from your trading strategy and always put stop loss and take profit in tact so that you won't have to feel worried about your open position.

use the take profit and stop loss, is an excellent way for our friends, by using the take profit and stop loss then we will be more disciplined and be better able to control our emotional. because only with discipline we can finance the emotional nature that we often get when a big loss.

GaruL
2012-02-20, 10:15 AM
Emotional control in the forex market usually can be properly and fully controlled by the use of a very reliable and realistic trading plan.

emotional control so we need to be able to do the best forex trading, we can do to control our emotions, the trading will be able to avoid a margin call from the attack, and if we are not emotionally of course we will also be able to control the greedy nature is often a problem yng forex traders .

m3x_19
2012-02-20, 11:29 AM
How to change yourself to act best in a situation

Yes i agree with you my friend, in order to become a succesfull trader we must first change our habits especially the bad ones. The bad habits usually come into play when we do trade forex, these habits is just like greedy, fear, etc.

malik83
2012-02-24, 11:03 PM
if you want to become a successful trader and change your self to act best in every situation then you should be control your emotion, be cool and fully concentrate on your trading. then there is no doubt for your success.

Abdomhadi
2012-02-28, 11:37 PM
yes it's the same thing I pancais The only way to do better is a good strategy to follow and trade only when you get a signal from your trading strategy and always made ​​the stop loss and take advantage of tact so that you will not have to worry about your position ouverte.et has come to analyze and use the proper methods.

balakalimuthu
2012-02-29, 10:33 AM
Updating ourselves according to market conditions is the one of the most important requirement in Forex. I usually have more than one trading strategy system to act based on the market conditions. Pivot analysis is my prime trading strategy, if I'm unable to find an entry point based on it then I go with Fibonacci.

sasmita11
2012-03-06, 07:34 PM
Forex me sabse pehele apko jada time dena chahiye.Aur jada time demo me practice karna chahiye.
aur sabse pehele ap ka emotion per dhyan dena chahiye.kun ku a forex ka sab se bada dusman he.
aue jiska jada isme experience he oh ache me trade kar payegi.

sasmita11
2012-03-06, 10:05 PM
We should analyse each days trading activities at end of day and try to point out if there were some mistakes
that could be avoided and then prepare strategy for next day-doing this we can improve the performance in short period of time.

chetan
2012-03-10, 02:38 PM
The only method to act best is follow a good strategy and trade only when you get any signal from your trading strategy and always put stop loss and take profit in tact so that you won't have to feel worried about your open position.

sunil
2012-03-10, 03:56 PM
We should anlayse each days trading activities at end of day and try to point out if there were some mistakes that could be avoided and then prepare strategy for next day - doing this we can improve the performance in short period of time.

raka999
2012-03-10, 05:07 PM
right, my brother. we must always plan the actions that we will do today. if necessary, write down all the plans and the results we achieved today. if there is a mistake, try to find a way out.

amit
2012-03-29, 10:40 PM
We should look into past actions we took in a critical situation, analyse if we could do better and if yes note it down that in future trades you shall not repeat those mistakes if there were any.

rakesh
2012-03-30, 12:38 PM
Be always vigilant when trading always make sure your focus and concentration is solely directed to your open position. Anything can happen in the market. Your best analysis could go wrong so it is always important to have a survival plan on what to do in case the market goes against you.

amit
2012-03-30, 08:05 PM
right, my brother. we must always plan the actions that we will do today. if necessary, write down all the plans and the results we achieved today. if there is a mistake, try to find a way out.

newentry
2012-04-04, 07:09 PM
i think the problem here is the habit from daily life, so if the trader can fix it at their daily life then they can fix their problem in their trading , so what do you think about the trader who have habit or bad temperament in their daily life? then they will bring it at their trading and become their problem

iwan
2012-04-04, 07:19 PM
by increasing the confidence that comes with the analysis and the current reality, not a calm confidence that only the liver only. may also need to constantly monitor market conditions in order to infer the condition of the trend going.

ishvara
2012-04-04, 08:47 PM
In such situations are the times that we apply the emotional control knowledge that we have in forex trading business. Such emotional abilities would help us to relax and then take the right trading decisions.

dmambi
2012-04-04, 09:55 PM
The market is influenced many things around the world which we can not control , so what we can do is adjust ourselves according to the market change to go with the market and make profit. For this to happen we should be open minded to learn new things and implement them in trading.

mita
2012-04-07, 10:19 PM
Ager aap eyk achy trader banna chahty hain to forex trading main sub sy eham bat yeh hai keh aap apny emotions or greed ko control karo because yeh dono woh hain jo eyk trader ky profit ko loss main badal dyti hain is ky elawah aap ko market signals, graphs or technical analysis prepare karna ana chahiy.

jmsblack18
2012-04-07, 10:38 PM
To behave cleverly and not over react in any situation i think need two most important thing. The confidence about our act if our act always right. In forex there will show in how we react with our position. And the second is control our emotion anytime when we trading.

gava
2012-04-08, 06:05 PM
ji emotional trading bohot deadly hoti hay. may abhi tak emotional trading ker jaati hoon, laykin sath sath mayray control bhi acha hota jaa raha hay. may her baar pehlay say confident of calm minded hoti jaa rahi hoon.

mita
2012-04-10, 11:54 AM
We should analyse each days trading activities at end of day and try to point out if there were some mistakes
that could be avoided and then prepare strategy for next day-doing this we can improve the performance in short period of time.

mita
2012-04-10, 12:14 PM
Forex me sabse pehele apko jada time dena chahiye.Aur jada time demo me practice karna chahiye.
aur sabse pehele ap ka emotion per dhyan dena chahiye.kun ku a forex ka sab se bada dusman he.
aue jiska jada isme experience he oh ache me trade kar payegi.

tajdarbet
2012-04-11, 10:27 AM

fore xtrading ek aese cheez ha jis main app ko her wqt he kisi na kisi situation se wasta parta rehta ha or es main kafi up down atey rehtey hane app ager kis bhi kisam ki satuation par control karna chateyho na to app ko chiye k app apne emotions or greed ko control main rakhian kioun k forex trading kafi risky ha

rosalia
2012-04-11, 11:26 AM
yeah.. make sure that we have system.. believe on the system... when to enter.. when to take profit, when to cut loss etc... ofcousre its gonna help us to act in right position,,,, and one more thing to considfer is... just believe ti to increase our trading performance... cz its gonna help us to be discipline at trading....:)

System is same with trading plan in my view, of course we must prepare good trading plan and then we must trade our trading
plan too. It will be useless when we have good trading plan but we didn't follow the trading plan well. Don't break the rule with
trading out of trading plan.

dadaa
2012-04-14, 04:15 PM

sidhu
2012-04-19, 02:04 PM
fore xtrading ek aese cheez ha jis main app ko her wqt he kisi na kisi situation se wasta parta rehta ha or es main kafi up down atey rehtey hane app ager kis bhi kisam ki satuation par control karna chateyho na to app ko chiye k app apne emotions or greed ko control main rakhian kioun k forex trading kafi risky h

sunil
2012-04-20, 02:42 PM
I think analysis are the best when every you caught in a situation where you need to change yourself make analysis there and believe on your analysis that help you to cahnge.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-26, 11:27 AM

kabi kabi trading trading main aasa be hota ha k ap trading karta ho lakin ap ko bar bar loss ho raha ha to ap koi new strategy banan ga or koi dosara traqa sa ap trading kar sakta hoo es laya loss sa bachana ka lya ap best situation ko used karna passand karta hoon es sa ap achi trading kar sakta hoo.

waqtitrader
2012-04-26, 11:55 AM

han gi jab main dekhtahoun k ye condition kafi sakht ha mere liye to main kafi aadhani se trading karta houn or main kafi ahtiyat se koi qadam uthata houn main to sahi baat ha k forex trading main na jab tak koi bhi clear signal nahi milta ha tab tak sahi baat ha k es main koi order play ya close nahi karta houn

sachin
2012-04-26, 12:49 PM
I think a trader should be flexible enough to change and react according to the different situation and adapt to the conditions accordingly . Also a trader should be able to take quick decisions and be able to control his emotions .

sachin
2012-04-27, 01:45 PM
Putting our head calm and cool so,that the best strategy could come out from you in that particular situation .Always trade in the market with confidence and try to accept any kind of situation occurs in the market as trading nature is always uncertain and we have to be ready with that at any point of time.

adahidayat
2012-04-27, 01:56 PM
i think that if we want to act best at a certain situation , then first of all, we need to know that how to control our emotions and do not trade blindly and always try to make a good plan for our trading...secondly, if we learn more and more about forex trading, then we can act well in different forex situation ......

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:48 PM
fore xtrading ek aese cheez ha jis main app ko her wqt he kisi na kisi situation se wasta parta rehta ha or es main kafi up down atey rehtey hane app ager kis bhi kisam ki satuation par control karna chateyho na to app ko chiye k app apne emotions or greed ko control main rakhian kioun k forex trading kafi risky ha

darksaimon
2012-05-15, 03:42 PM
swing our membrane comfort and alter so,that the human strategy could come out from you in that component situation .E'er trade in the market with friendship and try to accept any merciful of situation occurs in the market as trading nature is e'er fluky and we tally to be prepared with that at any mend of minute.

kaji
2012-05-15, 05:28 PM
yes, before we can conquer the forex market, we must first be able to conquer our emotions. and if we can conquer the emotions we will be able to conquer the market and gain profit from there...

sitiz
2012-05-15, 06:01 PM
When trading, I try not to dream. I focus on the chart, and do not think the profit or loss. I tried to trade without emotion, and tried to suppress the fear. I'm trading in pairs that I know.

True, when we trding should not think too much about profit or lose, but think how we could be trading in accordance with the trading plan we have set, so try to trade with discipline and trying to control your emotions in order to trade in accordance with what we expect

Gecko
2012-05-15, 06:21 PM
i dont try to congquer forex market.. itry to trade as the price moving.. a follow trend if any, i swing trade on every ptice movement.. The one thing i should know before entering the market is, what fundamental is on situation, how the price action for that fundamental, and how many volume occurs in that time.. then i view the chart's movement.. the range on every candle stick, and the volume, wether it strong or weak between buyers and sellers.. and discipline..

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-15, 06:56 PM
Just control yourself,that means control your emotions.That is enough to act best in situation.To control your mind you can practice the mind control system,self-hypnosis,yoga etc.You can learn this in internet.

TauqeerHaiderRizvi
2012-05-15, 07:37 PM
changing in your self or changing in your bad habits in very difficult but you can change your bad habits slowly and gutturally its take some time and constancy for changing in your self. first you analysis what is your problem and than think how to control it and stick to your plans for controlling your bad habits it work for me and believe in yourself that you can do what ever you want to do.

nurhidayah
2012-05-15, 08:17 PM
yes, before we can conquer the forex market, we must first be able to conquer our emotions. and if we can conquer the emotions we will be able to conquer the market and gain profit from there...

in terms of emotional beat is actually more to the way we understand every emotional process that we have with not too willing to take steps that sometimes make us less financial condition is so good because we run the trading process is not due to the trading rules of the plan that we created earlier

deathzz
2012-05-15, 08:50 PM
control your emotions when trading is the most difficult problems in trading,
until now I often dissolved in emotion, resulting in a loss of my account,,,: D
but what can we do, which is important to continue to learn to become better, ;)

dmambi
2012-05-16, 05:50 AM

Rightly said brother, here in this market to make profit we need to conquer our mind and Heart before thinking to conquer the market and make profit.
This is because Forex trading is a Mind game and to win here we need to be mentally tough. I feel we should detach yourself from the money invested and trade like a saint.

digger_jim
2012-05-16, 09:48 AM
How to change your action? By practicing to do so. After all, our reflexes are formed by habit. Just make another habit to do things differently, in time you'll change. Vizualization is also a good tool to help you with it.

julianambas
2012-05-16, 10:28 AM
before entering the forex market I always look at the price movement chart is moving up or down and I made ​​an analysis of the situation.
I will always take care of the situation. so I stay alert and always disciplined.
if prices do not allow selling or buying remedy I will refrain.

hamadmuneer
2012-05-16, 10:32 AM
jab hum market main phasy huy hoty hian to humain bohat ziada calm rehna chahye balke
mery khial main jab profit le rahy hoty hian tab be calm he rehna chahye acha trader wohi
hota ha jo har kisam ki situation main se khudh ko nikal le

tajmeri
2012-05-19, 10:47 PM

at first stop the see dream, when you loss the some money then don't hungry. wait and control your mind and see the Forex news, analyze, then trade new.

waleedkhan
2012-05-19, 10:50 PM

may samjhta hun kay app ko phela jo hai apna emotions aur apna greed par kabo karana bohut zarori hota hai forex may kion kay dono trading kay nuksan may hota hain

anton
2012-05-20, 11:03 AM
at first stop the see dream, when you loss the some money then don't hungry. wait and control your mind and see the Forex news, analyze, then trade new.

perfectly ordinary happens when we experience loss, our emotions will rise and want to restore the loss of money we had, so we are raising a lot on our trade in the hope of profit and return the money we lost, but in fact it is very dangerous for us and only will bring us to the margin call.

didikebenaran
2012-05-20, 12:15 PM
perfectly ordinary happens when we experience loss, our emotions will rise and want to restore the loss of money we had, so we are raising a lot on our trade in the hope of profit and return the money we lost, but in fact it is very dangerous for us and only will bring us to the margin call.
in such conditions is likely to be very risky for us to continue to trade as if emotions are not controlled well, then we will also be difficult to perform our analysis with the perfect

Nganti
2012-05-20, 03:53 PM
For change ourself is with imagine that from forex we can get everythink what you want, like lux car, home and everything. so we can more to hard learn forex and will get profit . without dreming we so difficult to hard to get our dream.

kalia
2012-05-20, 05:15 PM
My opinion is that we must await into former actions we took in a deprecative state, examine if we could do gambler and if yes state it dr. that in ulterior trades you shall not move those mistakes if there were any.

aamu
2012-05-26, 02:30 PM

purohit
2012-05-29, 10:50 PM

brutu
2012-05-30, 02:48 AM
The best strategy to use, so you can get out of that in certain circumstances, to put our heads cool and calm. If you try to accept any kind of trading conditions in the market with confidence always, the nature of the transaction, with it is at a certain point in time as always, occur in the market, we must if you are ready.

didikebenaran
2012-05-30, 01:34 PM
The best strategy to use, so you can get out of that in certain circumstances, to put our heads cool and calm. If you try to accept any kind of trading conditions in the market with confidence always, the nature of the transaction, with it is at a certain point in time as always, occur in the market, we must if you are ready.
I believe that we have important trade that can make us better to have batar-border trade will be safer in certain circumstances would make you better off with a stop loss and take profit

biyen
2012-06-09, 12:03 PM
I tried to control your emotions. put a stop loss is very important, I am not comfortable if you do not put a stop loss. I want to limit the losses so that no margin call

Using a mechanical system takes the emotion out of your trading, eliminating one of the reasons people fail. Your system doesn't sway with emotions. It sticks to a tried and true course

abdullahmuslim
2012-06-09, 12:11 PM

I think to get a very good strategy is to learn from the experience itself also shall fall up first to get a strategy that is highly qualified, should fall up and down Bagun the first to achieve success, or do we want it

faria
2012-06-10, 02:17 PM
what sort of thoughts needed by which scenario as well as what really should all of us accomplish by which scenario as well as i do believe this particular all hangs about the knowledge and once you experience may expand a lot more then you will understand these simply.

sho
2012-06-10, 05:32 PM
Definitely a must on every trader in the Forex market should know very well how to control your emotions while trading in the ... Must know how to get rid of the fear of loss ... How to control greed of gain, the largest ... Learn how to control the emotions takes time, skill and experience

hello927
2012-06-15, 11:58 PM
Forex is risky business and there are chances when there are hard times on traders. So don't loose hope and always feel confidence to trade because if you dont have confidence then in my opinion you are not able to undrerstand the situation. Control yout emotions in all situations and be cool and calm. Try to rethink your strategy and put your best in forex.

3assimi
2012-06-16, 05:47 AM
May try many of us change some Tabaah for the better, or change some habits for the better, but faces many obstacles and problems that make it stand idly from achieving its goals and hopes and dreams, leading to begin career degrade his ability, and destroy self-confidence, and the result is in the end, not to continue to change the self, ie, failure

fauzibowo
2012-06-16, 07:18 AM
everything you say it can only be done when we have the discipline to trade with our trading money management so that we have good money management and discipline then you will be able to have the opportunity to be done well and not so scared and greedy in the trade you

Management of money and discipline are key to the success of our trading, but it is not a capability that's in need of our control, but it was in forex requires us to master a variety of existing knowledge in forex.

newentry
2012-06-16, 08:24 AM
When trading, I try not to dream. I focus on the chart, and do not think the profit or loss. I tried to trade without emotion, and tried to suppress the fear. I'm trading in pairs that I know.

you are right, stay focus for all your attention to the market is good, and with it, you will know what will happen to our order, will the trend against our orders or will it follow it...this is very important for me and especially i am a scalper

syedasadsiddiq
2012-06-16, 10:15 AM
There are most of the time the traders specially newbies falls in the net of fear, emotions, over-confident and stay out your greediness from the forex trading, which is harmful for the trading. So it is better for the trader to cool their nerves on these tough situation and act bravely specially you having a problem of facing loss consecutively like most of the trader suffer from this situations. Don't accepts everyone's opinion just go with your mind and calculation to cut the things down.

terajana
2012-06-16, 11:25 AM
sometimes we will find a difficult situation in trading, but we also we should be able to make informed decisions in order to resolve the issue before us .. experience of the trader will make it easy for us to get out of difficult situations like that ..

ermaniso2011
2012-06-16, 12:18 PM
you are right all the changes start from inside.that is the main reason why most of the traders keep on loss and loss cause they do not want to change their-self.they act the same way and they repeat the same mistakes and the result is always same.so if we want better results then we have to also change ourself to better.

sufanw1
2012-06-16, 12:22 PM

Change yourself is not easy. Keep practicing and working hard. But all that could happen if we have the intention and effort. I advice you need to change your behavior so that the nature and psychological well formed in you. and so you'll have a good mental in forex trading.

dharampal
2012-06-24, 07:19 PM
most important in trading is control your emotion during trading and control your greediness .make small profit in starting if you dont have good strategies .if you wanna become good trader then make good strategies and apply in demo account and if they success then apply in real account.

eddy
2012-06-25, 10:19 AM
as a trader when experiencing situations that upset or loss to make the loss as well as the advantages of delayed recall in mind that have occurred that resulted in losses for the experience that will be used for future capital and must keep the spirit and hard work

ayakcalysta
2012-06-27, 09:34 AM
sometimes we will find a difficult situation in trading, but we also we should be able to make informed decisions in order to resolve the issue before us .. experience of the trader will make it easy for us to get out of difficult situations like that ..

true friend, I agree with your opinion that we are running in the forex business then we will see some problems. this is not a problem for us. because we can learn with senior traders to be able to solve the problems we face in the forex business.

taufiqbd
2012-06-28, 03:48 PM

You are absolutely correct and i think you will be success in forex trading because when a trade control emotion and fear in his trading then he take correct decision in forex trading and correct decision help to make profit.

kalatim
2012-06-28, 03:52 PM
I focus on the table during negotiations, and do not think the gain or loss. I tried to trade without emotion, and tried to remove fear. I'm trading in pairs I know.

seahawks90
2012-06-28, 04:20 PM
I focus on the table during negotiations, and do not think the gain or loss. I tried to trade without emotion, and tried to remove fear. I'm trading in pairs I know.
its a good thing for you , always try to trade without emotions because the more emotional you will become the more you will strat doing over trading because emotions always makes you greedy and some times defensive so always try to make yourself safe and secure , and trade with calm mind.

boniez
2012-06-28, 04:56 PM
yes, however we have to adapt, so try to multiply your experiences if you've experienced where it will be very easy to adapt to various circumstances. which may be different from each other.

bu'd
2012-06-28, 05:06 PM
high patience required to achieve this. I try is to keep the concentration and create a peaceful heart in order to perform calmly and not in a hurry. it is hard for me to face is the emotional factor.that's my experience may be useful.

ardiancok
2012-06-28, 05:17 PM
Think of all the things in your life you want better. Make a list of all the things, or the thing, that you want to change, don't hesitate.

zaidis
2012-06-28, 06:20 PM
Then the emotional control of trade and commerce try to play a maximum or 1 or 2 and which is very important to keep in your mind waiting for the result of an open trading and if you want to change something with an open heart and without fear.

sammy
2012-06-29, 03:09 AM
yes. thats the difference between robots and manual trading. we can improvise at different situations differently and not follow the same rule everywhere. if applied correctly then this can lead us to reasonable profit...

fxquest
2012-06-29, 03:10 AM
I think having positive attitude and calm mind when we enter the market with a good strategy and plan that would help us act maturely in a situation and we can make right decisions when required.

room
2012-07-05, 12:21 AM
I think having positive attitude and calm mind when we enter the market with a good strategy and plan that would help us act maturely in a situation and we can make right decisions when required.

sapna
2012-07-06, 12:49 PM
The only method to act best is follow a good strategy and trade only when you get any signal from your trading strategy and always put stop loss and take profit in tact so that you won't have to feel worried about your open position

computers
2012-07-06, 04:17 PM
may samjhta hun kay app ko phela jo hai apna emotions aur apna greed par kabo karana bohut zarori hota hai forex may kion kay dono trading kay nuksan may hota hain

pkdoo7
2012-07-06, 04:24 PM
emotional stability long experience ke baad aati hai aur newbies ko trade karte waqt bahut kam risk lena chahiye
nahin to woh trade main baar baar losses pakar disappoint hoker apna mental balance khote rahenge isliye jaroori ye hai ki achhe analysis ke baad trading kee jaye .

antosco
2012-07-06, 11:08 PM
It is not really easy for us to change ourselves, there is one thing that comes to my mind to avoid being greedy and that is: forex has been around for a long while before I discovered it and it will still be around even after I stop trading. So therefore, there is no need for me to be in a hurry to make profit over night when I can easily make the profit daily and allow it to accumulate to something reasonable using a small risk.

sad
2012-07-09, 02:15 PM
you are right all the changes start from inside.that is the main reason why most of the traders keep on loss and loss cause they do not want to change their-self.they act the same way and they repeat the same mistakes and the result is always same.so if we want better results then we have to also change ourself to better.

dhiraj
2012-07-14, 12:50 PM

cozard007
2012-07-15, 12:41 PM
The thing is that forex decision is a thing that requires much of trading expertise thatn letting the emotion to build. the fact is that if you see that a set up is getting bad, just re-strategized.

dhiraj
2012-07-15, 04:37 PM

sgiant
2012-07-15, 05:04 PM
Perform self-control is not easy because of many factors that influence it. When the trade we must be prepared to take a decision, although in a state of loss.

dalaxapola
2012-07-15, 06:03 PM
The most important in trading is controles your emotions during the trading and the control your greediness and makes the smallers profit in the starting if you dont have the good strategies !!

mcceducation
2012-07-15, 08:09 PM

its depend on your experience, if you have many experience so you learn about easily. i say if you are new so at first need to know about Forex Trading and earn many more experience so you over come all the situation.

lap
2012-07-15, 08:35 PM
The only method to act best is follow a good strategy and trade only when you get any signal from your trading strategy and always put stop loss and take profit in tact so that you won't have to feel worried about your open position

riya
2012-07-15, 10:31 PM
Frequently changing ourselves according to market conditions is the one of the most useful responsibility in Forex. I unremarkably hump solon than one trading strategy system to act supported on the market conditions. Axis analysis is my blossom trading strategy, if I'm unable to find an entry contact based on it then I go with Fibonacci.

leherchand
2012-07-17, 10:37 PM

nigar
2012-07-17, 11:01 PM
crush developmental together with high anxiety about some of our forex trading like this, tailor-made into the working experience you'll find were feeling meant for global forex trading.. we must at the same time pay off even more awareness of together with checklist any happenings it was suffered daytime during together with weekend day the actual outcome of your forex trading by using a on a daily basis forex trading magazine.

suresh
2012-07-19, 01:23 PM
true friend, I agree with your opinion that we are running in the forex business then we will see some problems. this is not a problem for us. because we can learn with senior traders to be able to solve the problems we face in the forex business.

leherchand
2012-07-21, 01:15 PM
I think Forex trading is life time process where we can learn about the market step by step, in this market we can control our emotion, fear, money management these all of things will learn with experience.

didikebenaran
2012-07-21, 01:50 PM

of how you can change if it's just pretend it's just because of the change must occur from within us and we will be able to discover how we conduct our trade better in the existing trade and continued to advance in trade

bokadia6
2012-07-22, 08:28 PM

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

wulandari
2012-07-22, 10:03 PM
its not easy to adapted into any situation, its need years of experience and we must learn about market behavior first, and dont forget if your trade not in one way with market, prepare the worst with money management, like stop loss

ronin
2012-07-22, 11:55 PM
it is true, as a beginner who genuinely want to become a professional trader must be able to change bad habits or traits that originally had, especially emotional instability. as to get profit in forex requires considerable mental preparation.

Projapoty
2012-07-25, 07:24 PM
I think its actually depends on ones mentality.peoples who have that strong mentality can prevent them from any kind of firework.Ots all obut practise and practise and I think its the only way to become a sucessfull trader.

Maham Gill
2012-07-25, 08:40 PM

bhai ap na boht he ahci or best bat ke ha agr koi be trader trading main apna emotion ko control karta ha to wo trading mai kbi be both zada loss earned nahi kar sakta esi waja achi or best trading karna ka laya greed or emotion ko control kanra boht he zorari ha .

jhonky
2012-07-25, 08:50 PM
f you're more dedicated available the best way or maybe discover a way to help deal using some other places, seems like need to be sucessed, although after we deal, most of us generally uncover something different or maybe there may be anything missing out on

ahsankhan
2012-07-25, 09:04 PM
you are right i learn many many phases of the market and mostly i learn how to trade well with some good technique and also what is the best situation in which we can make some good profit...

rofeq
2012-07-25, 09:14 PM
you are right i learn many many phases of the market and mostly i learn how to trade well with some good technique and also what is the best situation in which we can make some good profit...

with techniques, strategies and proper analysis when we enter the trade when we sell and when to buy and we can look at the situation a good currency trading with it we can be successful in this business

sugik
2012-07-25, 10:37 PM
its not easy to adapted into any situation, its need years of experience and we must learn about market behavior first, and dont forget if your trade not in one way with market, prepare the worst with money management, like stop loss

it takes a very precise thing to gain very much .. but if he is a trader who does not have the right strategy sngat then I'm sure he would be very difficult to gain courage and he did a very appropriate strategy is a very good

yaqoobali95
2012-07-25, 10:39 PM
kisi bhe situation ko face karnay k liya hamen apni kuch adat chrni parti han our kuch khahishon ko bhe qurban karna parta ha.

hmbelal
2012-07-26, 01:17 AM
there is a famour sayina all chage must first take place on the indide you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation change these

sheikh rashed
2012-07-26, 01:48 AM
it is true, as a beginner who genuinely want to become a professional trader must be able to change bad habits or traits that originally had, especially emotional instability. as to get profit in forex requires considerable mental preparation.
yes if we want to get regular profits in here we need to change our bad habits without this we can't success as well we can . but for this really try to hard work every day to improve our trading skills.

antnetwork
2012-07-26, 10:10 AM
I think any serious trader can handle best situation. But it's more pleasurable matter if we able to come back perfectly from any tough situation. So we need to make lighter of any hard situation. So we need to take useful and quick decision.

eddy
2012-07-26, 01:53 PM
to change the way you think and the emotions are not so greedy in any trading you have to make a daily targets in each of the opening price and when it is getting the target in accordance with the plans you have to shut down your computer and on the other trading days

abcforex
2012-07-28, 09:27 PM
yes my dear you are saying right when our position is opened so we keep watching with relax and cool mind the market trends rises and falls, then you are able to control the whole situation, if you set your strategy then must follow it because mat be market rises after half an hour.

The Queen
2012-07-30, 08:34 AM
every day a lot of peoples joining in forex trading making a lot of money .but make earn a lot of money is not so easy in forex trading .for that we have to know trading strategy and trading planning . without minimum trading knowledge no body can success in forex trading .

truegoa
2012-07-30, 09:52 AM
experience can do anything for the trader, you can change all your habits with the chart as long as you face many situations and learn from them, so when they are repeated you can act better with them more than the previous time till you know the best way to act with these situations

In fact, we can not just change all of our habit for adapting to any dinamyc movement in market price. We should keep our trade in our plan's track to be a good trader with a good dicipline matter. But, that action can be a good option when we are faced with some bad habit which harm our trading activities.

junaid1
2012-08-16, 06:10 PM
yes i agree main bilkul agree kerta hu aap ki is post se hum jo bhi seekhtay hai hum usay apne pe apply kertay hai aur kerna bhi chahye isi trah jis trah hum trading main apne emotions aur fear ko aur money management jaisi cheezien seekhtay hai inahain hum ko khud pe apply kerna ho ga aur apni adat banani ho gi jis se trading aur achi ho jaay gi...

ishvara
2012-08-16, 08:30 PM
Our emotions is what would guide we traders at this kind of moments or periods in forex trading. There are trying times in forex exchange trading business and these times needs a smart and experienced trader to take the right decisions.

ashvi
2012-08-16, 09:22 PM
First and foremost we should make a note of the things which are making us to lose money to the forex market and then we should try to work out on the weaknesses and improve the same to be a good trader. We should always develop good trading attitude and have very logical approach towards the market to be profitable.

executor
2012-08-16, 11:25 PM

Transform themselves can not be instantaneous, because it takes time and will power. Success in forex is very closely related to psychology. And, to eliminate the massive emotion, is one thing that is not possible within days.

diljaladj
2012-08-16, 11:40 PM
I think we really don't need to change anything all you need to do is just be patient and discipline rest will automatically get in place no matter how tough or difficult the situation is if you stay calm you can over come the biggest challenge.

atiqrehman
2012-08-16, 11:46 PM
nice Thread it is for experience advised for those who face a difficult situation low capital and losing their trade at this Situation first of All you should control you Capital and exit from trade calm down and come back with better situation

adnan_aziz
2012-08-17, 04:08 AM
sir change tou ap ki life jabhi ho sakti hai Forex trading business main jab ap is business ko properly working time dein is ko mazak na samjhen aur is business ko learn karen search karen Forex trading business kay bary main aur indian Forex forum bhi bohot helpful ho sakta hai ap kay liye.

dmambi
2012-08-17, 06:09 AM
It is very good thought and need to think in this direction everybody. Because we don't have any control on the market and hence can not change it to suit to our requirements, so we only need to change according to the market and make money. We should wait and watch for our entry point with enough patience which will be tested many times in the market. We need to alter our short term goals sometimes based on the market.

tubeltkadal
2012-08-19, 02:41 PM
I think trading is a business that has a risk of 50% and 50% profit loss, in this case are found to some traders who suffered losses due to three factors above are for gambling, emotion and the lack of MM or have not done the job system.semua certainly has risks, so before engaging in the trading world it should have been aware of the risks

nitshar
2012-08-19, 03:35 PM
When the market is at good trend, make some good profits, and as you get your first loss, get out of the market and look for a new opportunities to come. Remember, if you succeed to retain your balance you'll get a lot of opportunities to make profit. So never trade when the market is like sleepy.

tubeltkadal
2012-08-26, 11:47 PM
emotion is the enemy psychologically
if we can beat our emotions, we will be more calm and successful
can we conquer the fierce market with sufficient margins, longterm and patience

esif
2012-08-27, 07:30 PM
How to change yourself to act best in a situation
If one uses good money management and a optimum level of leverage then he or she can handle every situation and can change hiself or herself to every condition according to the market needs, and according to the time..

junaid1
2012-08-27, 10:49 PM
kisi bhi situation ko handle kernay k liye aap ko bohat jaldi us ka analysis kerna perta hai aur us analysis k nateejay main aap ko apna mind change kerna perta hai is liye forex main bhi aap ko apni technical analysis ki power ko barha k us ko istemal main la k use ker k apna mind change kerna chahye kisi buri situation main...

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2012-08-27, 10:55 PM
Actually Forex is not only helping us to make money, it also regulates our behaviour. In different type of situation what type of decission should be taken that we can learn from the Forex. The qualities of being calm in the worse situation is the best teaching of forex.

sammy
2012-08-27, 10:58 PM
actually, you must know to control your emotion, thats really important, and really easy to say, and , really really hard to acted upon. we can never be mechanical and emotionless like robots. thats our disadvantage.

Biddarani
2012-08-27, 11:23 PM
All the fears, emotions will be removed it someone acquire enough knowledge about forex.

Rak
2012-08-27, 11:58 PM
Welll said till you do not change youself and control your emotions and fear what ever traing you take practice on demo account , tou can not take out best of yourself in a given situation, First change for the best results and then see how you earn in Forex

moloydebnath
2012-10-02, 12:50 PM
i think patient is the key here, greed will loose us all a lot of pips, there are hundred of trading opportunities,if one think that this is the chance to trade and go for the big lot trade, and unfortunately it turns out to be a bad trade people will loose money,so keeping yourself calm is important.

whiteid
2012-10-02, 01:25 PM
experience we have will help us to be able to get the best trading decisions, because we may never get a situation similar to what we experience today. trading experience we can get to continue to train and practice with the strategies that we use in trading.

junaid.1
2012-10-02, 01:27 PM
Ham apni life ko change kar sakty hain bahotr asani sy ku k hum is ki madad sy itna earn kar sakty hain ham ko khud aram dy life mil jati hai

Manuela
2012-10-02, 02:38 PM
yes, we should change how we feel towards the market , towards the profit and the loss.
the problems is that we can't do that as we are human who can't trade without emotions, the best way to do that is to trade using a robot or some thing like that to be fully controlled.

aamirtaxila
2012-10-02, 02:49 PM
my all friends hum bhut achay tara es main change lay sakaty hy kunik jb pasa ahna start ho jay to insan ki her chaz main change zaror ahta hy ...

alimdesk
2012-10-02, 03:00 PM
be calm and depend only on data and facts should be the attitude of a good traders. response should come from the changes in the market, what the indicators and analyses suggest, not from emotion or predetermined decisions.

alimartono
2012-10-02, 06:52 PM
transform themselves in order to act well in the circumstances, perhaps it is not very easy to do, but I would do if it were in a situation that is not good, I would mengiontrol myself to keep fokul the original purpose.

amit87757
2012-10-02, 07:04 PM
It is must needed for a trader that he or she would be able to control the emotions while trading. Trading is done with keeping cool and calm their own mind. If you are not able to control the emotions so you have to loose big amount in trading. Therefore it is much needed to change our self while we are trading with Forex.

hashaam
2012-11-24, 01:47 AM

ager to koi situation buri aajati hai to me pershaan ho jata hun me ap logo ko har buri situation ko control kerny or us se bachy ka tarika btata hun aik baa to ye hai k bht se log bari gahltiaan kerty hain or baad me seekh jaty hain apney knowledge ki base per isi tarah ager hum b apna knowledge barha len to ham aisi ghaltion se bach skty hain or buri situation ka mukabla ker skty hain....

nabila
2012-11-24, 11:44 AM
When trading, I try not to dreaming. I cogitate on the interpret, and do not guess the clear or disadvantage. I proved to class without emotion, and tried to suppress the fright. I'm trading in pairs that I cognitive.

galuhtkj
2012-12-16, 12:26 PM
to Realize all it takes perseverance and determination as well as a long time, Because it is a process that will create you to be a professional trader. Trading psychology is the key factor in determining success in forex trading.

dani123
2012-12-24, 04:06 PM
emotional factors are very disturbing trader in every trade done, emotions also have a lot of influence in determining the success of a successful trader. to be successful in forex emotional factors are very important.

want2brich
2012-12-31, 07:30 AM
We want to become a better trader in the forex market we must learn about it hardly and continously, learning is the best way to get more knowledge about this job, then we can make more profit in this market.

hend
2012-12-31, 09:41 AM
to always be a good decision, you should really master in trading conditions. because when you master all the possibilities that occur when trading, it will make you able to think calmly to take the best decision. so to be able to master the conditions, you have to have very much experience in the trade, and you have to learn from every experience you are.

faridia
2012-12-31, 11:58 AM
this is good thread thank you for sharing it i think the trader who run in forex by a wrong strategy should change it and make there trades different always till they find the best strategy to make profit with it and still trade with the loss strategy they still lose always

preya
2013-01-12, 12:28 PM
When it comes to negotiating, I am looking for is not a dream. Focus on the chart and do not believe that the profit or loss. I've been trying to operate without emotions and suppress the fear. I'm shopping for couples I know.

hashaam
2013-01-13, 08:56 PM
yar dekho ager to ap ne trade kuch soch smjh k lagai hai to apko pata hai k bad stuation k aney k probability kaafi kam hogi mger ap ne ager binsa kuch sochy smjhy he trade lagai toa isi soorat me apko phir sabar he kerna chye...

saify7772
2013-01-15, 02:55 PM
when you are doing trading then there is a need to change your habitsd concenstrate on your own work it need a lot of cares , concentratae on your trading pair what ever it is, and donot be fear , have agood luck

vinod467
2013-01-17, 12:47 AM
Be always vigilant when trading always make sure your focus and concentration is solely directed to your open position. Anything can happen in the market. Your best analysis could go wrong so it is always important to have a survival plan on what to do in case the market goes against you.

sa71755
2013-01-17, 12:49 AM
Make yourself take a new risk. It is often very hard to take that first step to make a change, but by allowing yourself to take a new risk it will show you that you can do it and you can make changes in your life. Once you succeed with this new risk, it will give you the motivation to keep taking new risks.

mediafxx
2013-01-17, 04:34 AM
emotional factors are very disturbing trader in every trade done, emotions also have a lot of influence in determining the success of a successful trader. to be successful in forex emotional factors are very important.

Movement of foreign exchange trading correctly, understand the risks Forex trading strategies, you will need to master the ability to benefit in accordance with the understanding of the use of foreign exchange trading strategies forex trading all

hend
2013-01-17, 06:17 AM
I think you have to master every condition in the trade, in order to always take the best decision for your trade. therefore you should mmepunyai experience very much in trade. because that experience will make you more aware dengansetiap trading conditions. you have to learn from your experience, I'm sure the experience will make your skills and knowledge in this trade, the better.

gok
2013-01-17, 06:50 AM
To control mental sense(emotion, fear, greed etc) is very hard for a forex trader specially for a newcomer in forex. But a forex trader must be away from these bad habits in forex to be succeeded.
Thanks for your nice and meaningful post.

malkoumx
2013-01-20, 09:49 PM
Words gorgeous and very true, especially Ibnasbh for beginners, factors psychological play an important role and pivotal role in our work on the Forex, some can achieve better results than achieved by now, but psychological factors prevent him from it, especially fear and greed, the two reasons Mbeshran in the loss of all people -especially novices - for their money.

pearlyfarzana
2013-01-20, 11:32 PM
In forex i should alawys be prepare for all situation. Like emtions, greed thats all what is harmfull for us in trading. We should facf the all situation and need the power of handel them

student1
2013-01-21, 12:37 AM
Aap ne bilkul sahi kaha hy lakin sab se pahle ap ko emotions per control kerna pare ka . Forex trading me over confidence bhi nhi hona chahiye . Agar ap over confidence ho gae to ap ko loss bhi ho sakta hy. Forex trading main ap ko apna greedy pan bhi khatam kerna pare ga. Aap agar en sab khamiyun par kabo pa late hen to ap ak ache trader ban sakte hen.

easy_mezoo
2013-01-21, 05:43 AM
Actually discipline is very important in Forex which will come only to control your emotions and not greed and not to rush
I think he should familiarize yourself with this
And teach yourself new skills helps to trading

reazforex
2013-01-21, 12:12 PM
A Forex trader ought to be comfortable and enduring and also should constantly attempting to manage his feelings and should be planned together and also needed to be expected to act consequently. A great trading willpower as well as satisfactory mindset will enable that investor to become developed and respond with together type of situation as well as the market.

rahulkmv
2013-01-21, 12:15 PM
The Forex currency trading system is the system, which lets the Forex traders buy one currency and sell the other simultaneously. This is a platform where you can also participate in the currency trading game and make lucrative profits by buying and selling currency pairs.

oodi
2013-01-21, 12:19 PM
just do not trade big make sure you have had small small trades in the market and make sure that what you are trading will not mess you up becouse there is time for everything.

Saimun Ahamed
2013-01-21, 01:20 PM
Yes brother i agree with you.We can change our bad secation by control our emotion,greed.We can also make good secation by more learn and more practice.Many many thanks brother for share.

gretos
2013-01-21, 01:26 PM
we can train patiently every move we make so that when we open our position is responsible for each position or the decisions we take, to get used to not trade when the markets are not trending it's nice to be trained so that we can get used to

benboy.ftu@gmail.com
2013-01-30, 07:51 AM
type of situation as well as the investment market ... to be developed and meet ... A great business will as well as adequate awareness ... should be planned together and traders also needed .... to be comfortable and long lasting

pashter
2013-01-30, 08:15 AM
By practicing patience will be able to master the market situation is happening. Do not be too quick to take decisions, all must be considered carefully. At the core of psychology is very influential in conditions like this.

hashaam
2013-02-10, 07:09 PM
aksar aisa ho jata hai k kisi na kisi ko buri situation face kerna parti hai lekin is k baad he profit us k paas ata hai hmen aisey me is tarah ki situation ko handle kerny k lea kam se kam confident rehan chahyebus k sath saht hmen apna expereicne barhana chahye har buri situation ko handle kerny k lea

ramjan
2013-02-10, 07:47 PM
Dear, I you want to change your life through fx. then you have to remove what you told that. then you will be gain in fx.

get2ilyas
2013-02-13, 12:15 PM
Yeah saab aap kee knowledge or experience par depend kartaa hai.Or aap kay pass ketna knowledge hai or ketnaa aap apnay emotion may control rakhtay hoo.agar achay anaylsis or money managements kay saath agar aap trade kartay hoo too aap taf say taf situation may bee apnay aap koo control kar laytay hoo.warna dosaree situation may loss hee loss hai.

kang_gum
2013-02-13, 12:18 PM
There is nothing to distinguish between you and successful people. Those who already have wealth, and able to manage from his success are those who have been struggling, working hard and willing to learn all her years. Well, so are you, ought to get a success especially in forex trading, you must also learn, hard work, and sacrifice.

fxpiper
2013-02-13, 01:07 PM
There are most of the time the traders specially newbies falls in the net of fear, emotions, over-confident and stay out your greediness from the forex trading, which is harmful for the trading. So it is better for the trader to cool their nerves on these tough situation and act bravely specially you having a problem of facing loss consecutively like most of the trader suffer from this situations

dareking
2013-02-13, 01:12 PM
Yeah saab aap kee knowledge or experience par depend kartaa hai.Or aap kay pass ketna knowledge hai or ketnaa aap apnay emotion may control rakhtay hoo.agar achay anaylsis or money managements kay saath agar aap trade kartay hoo too aap taf say taf situation may bee apnay aap koo control kar laytay hoo.warna dosaree situation may loss hee loss hai.

bhai bhai agar achcha experinece hai, to trader ko is field ke bare mein bahut kuch pata chal jata hai, Emotion aur greedy to khudwa khud control hone lag jata hai, kafi jayda loss ke baad trader ko sabak mil jata hai.:p

naziakhan
2013-02-13, 06:20 PM
bhai bhai agar achcha experinece hai, to trader ko is field ke bare mein bahut kuch pata chal jata hai, Emotion aur greedy to khudwa khud control hone lag jata hai, kafi jayda loss ke baad trader ko sabak mil jata hai.:p

i think if a trader have good experience then he will always use small risk in his trades and if a trader use small risk in his trades then he will be able to control his emotions easily and will earn good money easily .:good:

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 01:16 AM
Updating ourselves according to market conditions is the one of the most important requirement in Forex. I usually have more than one trading strategy system to act based on the market conditions. Pivot analysis is my prime trading strategy, if I'm unable to find an entry point based on it then I go with Fibonacci.

kang_gum
2013-02-14, 05:09 AM
looking for new inspiration and read a book in our mental state is down and can no longer think we can find solutions to fix our mental by means of joining the forum and share their stories about the experience with the senior who had flown high enough hours

hend
2013-02-14, 06:26 AM
to be always acting with good and proper, you should really master the conditions you face. So I think you need a lot of experience in forex trading, so it will make you more familiar with the conditions in the forex trading, and of course it will make you can always act well, because you really understand the forex trading conditions this well.

jhonky
2013-02-14, 06:36 AM
listen to music or film could calm the heart nongton me after I suffered a loss in a trade I chose to close the chart and look for entertainment so that I do not stress because of a loss and it's comfortable for me and feel better than ever

chandrabd1971
2013-02-14, 08:46 AM
The relaxed and patient, and always will control his emotions and try to be ready for every situation and accordingly.A good trading discipline and a positive frame of mind, you should be able to respond to business and the production of such conditions or market should be able to respond.

Discordance
2013-02-14, 11:10 AM
if we more learn and more practice it is would be usual for us to control our mind and attitude in bad condition of market i think more lost from trader is because they are can not control they attitude and greed while losing and in bad condition of market

bombastic
2013-02-14, 11:16 AM
trading as I often feel emotion and fear. to solve this problem, I started trading using stop losses, so that I can limit the loss of forex trading, and is only open position when I felt, already has a good prediction of price movements.

runu
2013-02-14, 06:36 PM
When trading, I try not to wool gather. I emphasis on the interpret, and do not believe the profit or decease. I proved to business without emotion, and tried to hold the dread. I'm trading in pairs that I live.

Sumit
2013-02-14, 09:25 PM
you can change yourself to act quickly to the position of the market and according tio the situation of the market , and this is possible only by practice , if you think that in the starting days only you should do it then its not possible

owaiskhan
2013-02-14, 10:55 PM
I believe that we have important trade that can make us better to have batar-border trade will be safer in certain circumstances would make you better off with a stop loss and take profit.

hashaam
2013-02-15, 06:01 PM
yes you are absolutely right hamamry andar kaafi aisey problems hoti hain njo hemn face ekrna parti hain forex me hamen is se koi lesson lena chahye k ham ekse in chezo per control ker skty hain yakeenan ham greed ko control ker k in sab chezo per kaabu paa skty hain

wede
2013-02-15, 06:49 PM
maybe with a little patience and a well thought through. because the key so that we can maintain prices which we strive is to keep thinking clearly. therefore as much as we keep our emotions well and stable.

Discordance
2013-02-15, 07:29 PM
we should praactice and if the more practice then we will be used to do it ,and if you are in demo account it is not to take pressure of you it is different from reall account feel depressd and tension if we lost all of our money

triadi
2013-02-16, 02:09 PM
the mistake I did in any trading can I make as a lesson that will be very useful in the future. I can take a stand to decide whether I would do cut loss or I'll let the price move and the stop loss which I attach. I've got a way to keep my psychology remains good.

fehong
2013-02-16, 02:31 PM
of course we do have to have a bacup plan if something goes wrong in our predictions, we never know the truth is going to happen with the trade here is always required as agility trader.

hashaam
2013-02-16, 04:17 PM
ager to aap per koi buri situation agai hai to aapko usko change kerna chahye ku k aap ager us situation me apney aapko change na ker paen to apko aik bara loss b ho skta hai is lea demo me practice keren ta k har buri situation ko handle ker sken aap

nabiFX123
2013-02-16, 07:11 PM
I think control the emotion is the key to success. to take control of one a emotion gives lots of space for the good work. Thanks

crux9
2013-02-16, 07:28 PM
Hi member, great saying i like that. I want to say that you can control you emotions by changing your focus if you are in some stress like trading stress then you have to change your focus to anything else like you go out for a walk or meet your friend.

handofgod
2013-02-16, 09:17 PM
I believe that we have important trade that can make us better to have batar-border trade will be safer in certain circumstances would make you better off with a stop loss and take profit.

it is necessary habits and exercise diligently, it bus amenjadi a trader cool and relaxed in conducting trade with the way we continue to make a plan and our psychological training to be more calm, I yain so it trader can be a very nice and professional in every action

ashvi
2013-02-16, 09:20 PM
This totally depends upon the trader we should change or try to manage our trade with regard to the ever changing market sentiment and thus being updated regarding the latest market events is very much important. All traders should learn account management first and the trade in the forex market.

nabiFX123
2013-02-16, 09:26 PM
In my opinion, am turning my winning trades into loss and getting margin calls so i should change some of my habits and should trade carefully and lock the profits without dreaming for higher profits. thanks......

hashaam
2013-02-17, 05:14 PM
buri situations aksar insaan per aajati hain mger us se bachny k lea insaan ko us se bahgna nahi chaye us ka mukabla kerna chye jese k forex ki he misaal le lety hain forex me ager koi buris situation agai hai to hmen tension nahi leni chahye balky kuch sochna chye us ko solve ekrny k lea

malik
2013-02-17, 05:40 PM
Bhai aap kay pass emotions ko master karny kay liye koi training naheen hay, aap ko psychological strong honay ki zaroorat hay, aur aap agar hud ko mushkil main nahene phnasana chahty to phir risks ko lower rakho aur trade karo.

11janjua11
2013-02-17, 05:54 PM
पर निर्भर करता है कि हम पूरी तरह से या इस परिवर्तन से निबटने का प्रयास करना चाहिए कि हमारी कंपनी के संबंध में कभी बदलती बाजार भावना अनुकूलित होने और इस प्रकार के ताजा बाजार क्रियाएं बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। सभी व्यापारियों को विदेशी मुद्रा में व्यापार और कंपनी को पहले खाता प्रबंधन सीखते हैं ।

Jack
2013-02-17, 06:01 PM
buri situations aksar insaan per aajati hain mger us se bachny k lea insaan ko us se bahgna nahi chaye us ka mukabla kerna chye jese k forex ki he misaal le lety hain forex me ager koi buris situation agai hai to hmen tension nahi leni chahye balky kuch sochna chye us ko solve ekrny k lea

Yaha pe agar hum trader ki side dekhege to woh apne kharab behavior aur jyada profit banane ki jid ki vajah se hi loss karta hai aur agar woh apna act ko thoda change karega aur patience rakhega to har eik situation se woh bahar aa sakta hai.

vokko
2013-02-17, 06:07 PM
these tools is an excellent way for our friends, by using the take profit and stop loss then we will be more disciplined and be better able to control our emotional. because only with discipline we can finance the emotional nature that we often get when a big loss in trading.

fst2012
2013-02-17, 06:08 PM
Before learning how to control your emotions you must first of all know a very good strategy of making money from the market and your emotion controlling have to be developed so that should strategy you developed will be very effective in working.

handofgod
2013-02-17, 06:22 PM
This totally depends upon the trader we should change or try to manage our trade with regard to the ever changing market sentiment and thus being updated regarding the latest market events is very much important. All traders should learn account management first and the trade in the forex market.

in fact in this case is most needed by a trader is how to be a full discipline ... that way we can do some things that are controlled and organized according to the rules of trading systems

fxstudent
2013-02-17, 07:08 PM
Fear, emotion and greed, three basic element that can ruin everything in the forex market. I think to keep away from this, a long term planning can help a trader to keep stay in safe from them

junaid1
2013-02-17, 07:29 PM
situation ko handle kernay k liye sirf concentration zauri hai is k baghair aap situation ko achi tarh handle nahi ker paatay is k elawa apni analytical skills ko increase kerna bohat zaruri hai ...

pullback
2013-02-17, 09:24 PM
when you always try to trade without emotions because the more emotional you will become the more you will strat doing over trading because emotions always makes you greedy and some times defensive so always try to make yourself safe in trading forex.

alomgir766
2013-02-18, 12:04 AM
In my opinion, controlling the emotions is the key to success. To take control of one s emotion gives a lot of space for the good work from Forex trading. Thanks

aginama
2013-02-18, 08:32 AM
I have been always tried to trade without emotions because the more emotional you will become the more you will strat doing over trading because emotions always makes you greedy and some times defensive so always try to make yourself safe and secure , and trade with calm mind and winning money.

kosmos
2013-02-18, 10:20 AM
for me, i always try is to keep the concentration and create a peaceful heart in order to perform calmly and not in a hurry. it is hard for me to face is the emotional factor.that's my experience may be useful for all traders here.

zulfikar fx
2013-02-18, 11:19 AM
I think when we are facing the complex problems in the trade, we should remain calm and focused, do not let your emotions and anger arises in our mind, we have made a trade plan, then we can use the plan B if plan A has failed, and perhaps with a mind that stays cool, we can do all that well.

haney
2013-02-18, 11:25 AM
i do agree with you because almost all of them are our daily habit, then we can start it from ourselves, from our daily lfe and change it with the better one, the trader will become an emotional trader and if they bring their daily habit, and so on,,
and so now, it is wise and if we try to fix it step by step from our daily life ,,,

embrio
2013-02-18, 12:04 PM
when you always try to trade without emotions because the more emotional you will become the more you will strat doing over trading because emotions always makes you greedy and some times defensive so always try to make yourself safe in trading forex.

we must make of trade without emotion and greed,so we must have patience for control our emotion and our greed,after that we can discipline with our strategy on our trade after we can control our emotion and our greed.

mutivo
2013-02-18, 12:46 PM
you have to organise and work some of the best trades and make everything work for and know that people always have to understand all these in a different level. people always work and be there in the best ways posible.

salley
2013-02-18, 12:47 PM
Highest pro sure that situations start it right Forex trading activity itself change / learn best if control to control some of your habits, emotions, to allow fear.
Famous for "is first and foremost, there is everything you need to change the internal" and. Then feel the first method, change the behavior in certain situations which need to change internal representation and can conquer.

safinova_iuk
2013-02-18, 02:57 PM
It's a sort of equilibrium which the market always returns to. So, on the occasions in which correlation breaks down, for instance, when the EUR/USD goes up and hte GBP/USD goes down, you know that sooner rather than latef, the power of correlation will get these two pairs to their proper place.

ali002
2013-02-18, 03:23 PM
conquer emotional and excessive fear of our trading this way, tailored to the experience we have felt for forex trading .. we should also pay more attention to and record the experiences we've experienced day in and day out the results of our trading with a daily trading journal ..we do have to get used to trading in a variety of market conditions. We can form the alacrity since known forex trading, including market understanding all the characters.

bigpips
2013-02-18, 03:49 PM
I think at time market is at good trend, make some good profits, and as you get your first loss, get out of the market and look for a new opportunities to come. Remember, if you succeed to retain your balance you'll get a lot of opportunities to make profit with trends.

Discordance
2013-02-18, 03:51 PM
you need to practice and practice to conduce in situation and then you will be used it ,so i think the best performance in trade is in demo account till you can have enough system to conduce more in real account

ashvi
2013-02-18, 03:52 PM
I think at time market is at good trend, make some good profits, and as you get your first loss, get out of the market and look for a new opportunities to come. Remember, if you succeed to retain your balance you'll get a lot of opportunities to make profit with trends.

Very well said if we succeed in maintaining our balance money then for sure we can make any amount of money over time. But if we do not have the balance itself then its very difficult to make money and we are no where in the forex market and soon will have to face bankruptcy and lead a miserable life .

mejba01
2013-02-18, 03:58 PM
Improving ourselves according to advertise conditions is the one of the most important need in Currency trading. I usually have more than one working strategy program to act based upon in the market conditions. Move analysis is my main working strategy, if I'm incapable to find an accessibility way based on it then I go with Fibonacci.

amel
2013-02-18, 04:16 PM
i think that changing our bhaviour and our self in trding
iz very dificult tas to do , but i think by eperience and by training
our self to control emotion and dominat our self we can be able
to change our self and have positif thining and good deciplin of mind
and of self , and we will be abel deal and react positivly with the difrent
situation durin g our trding

hashaam
2013-02-21, 10:43 PM
dekho ager to aap se ghalti hogai hai ya trade ghalti lag gai hai tto apko aisa nahi sochna chye k aap ne hgalt kia hai kyu k ghalti insaan se ho jaati hai aisi situation me insaan ka dimagh hmesha kaam kerna chor dyta hai is lea hmesha dimagh se kaam lena chhye aisi situation me

wrooney007
2013-02-21, 11:44 PM
yes it is very necessary to control emotions in forex such as greed, greed oftenly shakes up a very good trade. Fear factor also turn thing against a trader so confidence must be attained in trade. Practicing in the demo would be very good as it allows us to practice trading in a lot of different market conditions as it will improve our skills during trading as well as controlling our emotions

Gatu
2013-02-22, 12:45 AM
there are so many ways people .you would have to organise yourself and know how things work and understand everything on working for the best way you will have to be well understand where everything is working and people will always have to trade differe.

Yasir Ijaz
2013-02-22, 12:58 AM
In forex you should control your emotions and greed . if you loose control on yourself and put all your money on trade at once because at this time you are seeing a benefits . then after word that can be in great loose. so get real be attentive and trade wisely

malik
2013-02-22, 02:20 AM
Jab aap ko aik do attempts main profits na milain to phir aap ko further trade naheen karna cahiye aur koshish karna chahiye kay kuch hours kay liye break lay lain aur baad main changed conditions main dobaara trade karain.

hend
2013-02-22, 06:30 AM
I think, to be able to act properly in a given situation, we must first master the situation. because we control the situation, it will allow us to take the best decision for us. so it is important that we are always able to take the best decision, is that we must have a lot of experience in dealing with such situations. because of our experience, it will make us more familiar with the situation.

digger_jim
2013-02-22, 06:38 AM
By willing it. There's nothing can change you but yourself. That goes for everybody. Only you can change yourself.

admin india koyokjembut
2013-02-22, 06:41 AM
yes ,patiently skill are important to control the emotion due trade i forex tradingto consistanly profit in forex trading you should learning your patient to balancing your emotion .

bombastic
2013-02-22, 08:00 AM
I always try to open a position at the right moment, then move the stoploss to the position of SL +1. this way I can trade forex without the emotional baggage that is too high.

Subramaniam
2013-02-22, 08:15 AM
for me things I need to improve in trading is changing our system. learn more in analyzing the price. sharing with many friends who have experienced. not too much OP (open price), which is important enough for daily income.

rosyadfx
2013-02-22, 08:17 AM
A trader should be relaxed and patient and should always try to control his emotions and must be prepared for every situation and should be able to react accordingly.A good trading discipline and positive frame of mind will enable a trader to be prepared and react in every kind of situation or the markets.

for my self if i face bad situation, and my trading in loss positions i will look several time, if this worse, i will close or make hedging to recude my loss in trading.

ennt8
2013-02-22, 09:39 AM
In this market, each trade consists of two currencies. The most common currencies for these trades include the Japanese yen, the British pound, the Euro, and the US dollar. For example, you might sell US dollars in order to purchase Japanese yen in a single trade transaction. Forex trades now involve over $4 trillion a day.

abdul rauf
2013-02-22, 10:22 AM
When dealing, I try not to desire. I concentrate on the graph, and do not think the benefit or reduction. I tried to business without feelings, and tried to reduce the worry. I'm dealing in couples that I know.
good morning to all forex trading members

liaqut
2013-02-22, 10:22 AM

fxmoney
2013-02-22, 10:46 AM
Practice is very much important when you have to deal with such situations. so try to trade on the demo account then you can easily deal with bad situation on your real account. so try to trade on such situation on the demo account.