PDA

View Full Version : Which MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

forexpips
2011-12-12, 06:04 PM
what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .:peace:

yogesh
2011-12-13, 12:40 AM
For sure MT5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional features - but so far i have not used mt5 and am trading at mt4 as i am quite familiear with it and am happy trading the easiest trading terminal i saw so far.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-06, 01:52 PM
mere khayal se MT5 advance version haui lekin jitna aasan MT4 hai utna MT5 nahi hai..
MT4 ne kafi time tak market me apni bahut achi image bna ke rakhi thi aur abhi tak log ussi pe traduing karte hai..maien bhi beech me MT5 pe tradimng shuru kari thi lekin fir wapas MT4 pe aa gya kyunki mujhe yahi zada asan lagta hai

niks
2012-01-14, 12:23 AM
I haven't much used MT5 . But i heard its much advanced , so may be its better than MT4.
But i am very much comfortable with MT4 , so prefer it.

venkiaries61
2012-01-14, 08:02 PM
Now i am using Mt4 accounts only. I tried Mt5 in demo account, at that time, the minimum investment is huge in Mt5. Now, its cheap like Mt4. So, i should invest in Mt5 soon. Mt5 have great advantages. New indicators and updated old indicators. And there is a new technique to calculate the profits. I prefer to use Mt5 and also i rate 5 star for Mt5.

venkiaries61
2012-01-14, 09:47 PM
Can you explain more about the different between mt4 and mt5? as you said technique to calculate profits, how to do that sir? i need learn more about mt5 because just now i am using mt4 terminal. is it the indicator in mt4 out updated? can i rely on that indicators? many question perhaps, but i hope you aren't get confuse, oke... thanks.

No, mt4 also you can use. But, i mean Mt5 having advantages more than Mt4. If you are newbie in trading, then you use 1 or 2 indicators. Now, the market is closed, i will explain the new technique in mt5 later. I will show the appearance of mt5 profit shower below, may be i am wrong.

fxquest
2012-02-15, 12:39 AM
I have not used MT5 ever and i am always using Meta trader 4, i find it quite easy and sophisticated i dont guess there is any thing that a trader need and MT4 miss so i did felt a need to check out MT5 ever.

ishvara
2012-02-15, 01:52 PM
what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .:peace:

The simple thing is that we traders all want to use the metatrader that we prefer based on usefulness. I like to use the MT4 because it is understood by me and also because it is user friendly.

m3x_19
2012-02-15, 03:01 PM
what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
Metatrader 5 is the newer version of metatrader which means it should be better than metatrader 4. But up until now i still use metatrader 4 because i enjoyed using that and many traders also still using metatrader 4. So its good for you to try for yourself to see which is suitable for you.

donofforex
2012-02-15, 05:35 PM

main to gi abhi tak new houn or main ne sirf mt4 he use kiya ha abi tak mt5 k mutaliq sona zaror ha par us k o use nahi kiya or mere khiyal main mt4 he bast ha kioun k ye aasan ha or es ko samghne main ham ko koi bhi dushwari nahi hoie ha esi liye mera vote to mt4 ko he jaye ga

realman
2012-02-15, 05:40 PM
In Forex MT4 and MT5 are very popular. Almost all trader like to trade MT4 and MT5.
Among them MT4 is more useable. No one trader can not say that MT4 is boring.
MT4 is easy that very good for all new trader.
MT5 is editable so many expert trader can apply robot and edit some indicator and attached other indicator program.
MT5 is some update trader. Both good. Among them MT4 popular.

iwan
2012-02-15, 08:53 PM
all must be developed to become better, and I we are developing a meta5 be of meta4. existing facilities would be more perfect, I did not use a broker wants meta5 but if it means we have to begin to adjust.

atif58
2012-02-15, 09:39 PM
I think MT4 is more popular among traders. Because it is very easy to use and is used from years. MT5 is new version and not many traders are familiar with it. Although it has many new features but more traders do like to use MT4.
I also use MT4 because i am familiar with it and have my strategies with it.

plkent
2012-02-15, 11:11 PM
I use MT4 it is very much easy for me. Beginners can use MT4. Once I install MT5 but I can not understand this. It is very much difficult for me. I think that MT4 is easier then MT5. Only use F9 I can buy and sell for trade in MT4. We can set chart using Toolbar. MT4 is easy to see history of trading and current trading using History and trade button. I think all beginner should use MT4 to operate easily.

sangam
2012-02-16, 05:58 AM
apne sahi kaha hum agar mt5 par daily trade kare to hume mt5 achcha lagne lagega kyun ki hum wo daily use karte hai waise mt mein sabse pahle mt4 ka naam hi aata hai aur sabse pahle har trader isko use karta hai koi koi trader mt4 sikhne ke baad mt5 sikhne ki tayari karta hai taki wo dono ke bare mein samjh sake

Meta trader 5 abhi markets me naya aaya hua hai. Mera matlab hain abhi sab brokers usko trading ke liye nahi dete hai bas Demo me testing hi chal rahi hain. Lekin Meta trader 4 ko aye hue kafi time ho gaya hai aur wo market me sabse jyada popular bhi ho gaya hain. Sabhi naye traders ko meta trader 4 me aasani bhi hoti hain trading karne mein.

s19
2012-02-16, 11:19 AM
as per my knowledge many trader use only mt4 terminal. its too old and using from lot of past time.
mt5 is new but it has more advantage like more time fram.
there is one problem we can not use our mt4 trading account with mt5 terminal. for mt5 terminal we need a new account.

jai
2012-02-28, 06:18 PM
mien samjhta hun k meta trader 4 hi best hey kunki is ko use kerna bohot easy hey koi bhi use ker sekta hey aur is mien woh woh tools hotay hien jo kafi help kertay hien trading kernay mein jab k mt5 mein ney use nehi kia kabhi

Abdomhadi
2012-02-28, 11:09 PM
MetaTrader 5 is the new version of MetaTrader meaning it should be better than MetaTrader 4. But until now I still use MetaTrader 4, because I appreciate the assistance of many traders and also still using MetaTrader 4. So it's good for you to try for yourself to see what is appropriate for you.

sasmita11
2012-03-03, 10:59 PM
with meta trader 5 trading software you will find everything. that is necessary t become an intractive broker on the financial markets.powerful and flexible ,back office,modern font-end with advanced trading system.technical and fundamental analysis .
use meta trader 5 to offer your traders one of the best forex trading software.

bambang
2012-03-04, 02:12 AM

I have not used metatrader 5, but think that I heard, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can adjust the time frame that we like. in metatrader 4 we only have the option time frame m1, m5, M15, M30, h1, h4, d1 and so on.
whereas in metatrader 5 we could use the time frame m10, M20 and so on, that we can setting as we want. in metatrader 5 we can not do hedging and martingale as well. but it is still in the testing phase, is still a lot to do repairs.
for beginners in my opinion is better to use MetaTrader4

newentry
2012-03-04, 09:51 AM

until now, i have been trading with using mt4 not mt5 for several years, yes i feel good and comportable with it, and then i still learn it how to maximize the mt4, then oneday maybe, i will use mt5 after i can master mt4

clickme
2012-03-04, 10:30 AM
I used both meta trader 4 and 5, but comparatively 4 is better I think, because 4 has some benefits than 5, meta trader 4 has multi trading opening position within a single currency pair which has no chance to meta trader 5. besides this 5 has very few currency pair and sometimes missing commodity currency pair. So meta trader 4 is best for trading sill now.

raka999
2012-03-04, 04:14 PM
MT5 is clearly more comprehensive than its MT4. but so far I prefer the MT4 platform, because it was familiar use. in my opinion, much simpler when using MT4. may be a factor of habit. one day, when MT5 already used by most traders, of course I am also going to use it.

azharfx
2012-03-04, 08:17 PM
mujay to mt4 bhot acha lagta he kiyun k ye use karnay mai bhot easy he hum is ko bari asani se use kar sakty he jub k mt5 laitest he akin mujay wo muskil lagta he mai last 6 months say mt4 hi use kar raha ho

mohamedsaleh
2012-03-04, 10:10 PM
If you are beginner in Forex market then i recommend that you use meta trader 4 .it will be easier for you than meta trader 5 because it is more advanced and have a lot of new things you won't use in first . but it will not matter ,both of them have the same basic in buying and selling .

chetan
2012-03-10, 06:18 PM
For sure MT5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional features - but so far i have not used mt5 and am trading at mt4 as i am quite familiear with it and am happy trading the easiest trading terminal i saw so far.

rajesh
2012-03-11, 04:14 PM
Many traders like to trade on mt4 platform because they are very much familiar about this platform and they can handle this very easily. mt5 is new thing and it will take some time to become familiar.

tajdarbet
2012-03-14, 09:26 AM

main to gi sirf mt4 he use kar raha houn or ye mt kafi acha ha main to es ko kafi pasand karta hounye kafi aasan ha main ne abhi tak mt5 use he nahi kiya ha jab us ko use karoun ga to us k mutaliq bhi comments dounga

narendra
2012-03-23, 02:55 PM
meta trader 4 hi use karna chahiye ye kafi mast mt hai mere khayal se meta trader 5 iske mukable nahi hoga aur meta trader 4 kafi old ho gaya hai to jayda popular mt4 hi rahega mere khayal se mt5 ko log kam hi use karenge

narendra
2012-03-23, 03:21 PM
apne sahi kaha hum agar mt5 par daily trade kare to hume mt5 achcha lagne lagega kyun ki hum wo daily use karte hai waise mt mein sabse pahle mt4 ka naam hi aata hai aur sabse pahle har trader isko use karta hai koi koi trader mt4 sikhne ke baad mt5 sikhne ki tayari karta hai taki wo dono ke bare mein samjh sake

sangam
2012-03-23, 03:24 PM
Many traders like to trade on mt4 platform because they are very much familiar about this platform and they can handle this very easily. mt5 is new thing and it will take some time to become familiar.

I think that using the Meta Trader 4 is best as the software has been tried and tested many times and we have a good number of working Indicators in the Mt4 while in the case of the Mt5 the testing period is still going on with many of the brokers now :)

kuldip kale
2012-03-23, 03:32 PM
as i see the meta trader 5 is better than meta trader4 because it have more facilities than meta trader 4 also it is easy to install and simple to understand the process of this trader is more faster than meta trader 4

kalponick
2012-03-24, 02:09 AM
MT4 is like windows XP.. its the best money making products ever launched by microsoft.. even now windows XP users are more than any other operating system users.. and for me MT5 is like Vista.. a flop product of Microsoft.. But I think MT6 will be like Windows 7... The only operating system that can replace Windows XP from the market..

kaji
2012-03-24, 10:16 AM
I think all the same trading platform. the best for us is the platform that we can quickly identify and make us comfortable in the trade. I feel that MT4 is a platform that most makes me uncomfortable as a medium for trade

ermaniso2011
2012-03-24, 12:21 PM
mt5 is still new and a little different setting than mt4.l still prefer to use mt4 since l m expert about it.mt5 still needs time to be practiced and learn by traders.l have try it for a week.but it does not look practical and it is more complicated.when you want to change time frame there is no menu on upper part and you will have to right click the mouse to select.

anchitkole
2012-03-26, 01:59 PM
until now, i have been trading with using mt4 not mt5 for several years, yes i feel good and comportable with it, and then i still learn it how to maximize the mt4, then oneday maybe, i will use mt5 after i can master mt4

swatjazz
2012-03-26, 08:20 PM
I only used demo of MT5 for few days and I think MT5 is difficult then MT4 although it having new feathers but Iam using MT4 form starting and I am quite familiar with this. Beginners should use both demo and then decide which one suit to them.

ShoSho
2012-03-26, 09:10 PM
MT4 is like windows XP.. its the best money making products ever launched by microsoft.. even now windows XP users are more than any other operating system users.. and for me MT5 is like Vista.. a flop product of Microsoft.. But I think MT6 will be like Windows 7... The only operating system that can replace Windows XP from the market..
But you say meta trader 6 but for now there is no news about meta trader 6 and it does not released or just created as meta trader 5 has not become popular yet so how meta trader 6 will be released.

nurhidayah
2012-03-26, 09:20 PM
But you say meta trader 6 but for now there is no news about meta trader 6 and it does not released or just created as meta trader 5 has not become popular yet so how meta trader 6 will be released.

I think really what you express it, because for MT5 are still under development and could be said that MT4 is the most best and most widely used by traders for traders, especially one who has little capital

mhchomsi
2012-03-26, 11:11 PM
MetaTrader 4 is an innovation of highly competent broker and as long as this is the best. I have proved it and so far I do not get a fatal error at all ...MT5, I've never used and I do not know ....

Amitab
2012-03-27, 06:19 AM

For me, my preferred platform is MT4, for it is stable and compatible with all indicators and experts, it is functional, it is a device very easy to use, and I'm very happy continue to use MT4.

nurhidayah
2012-03-27, 07:25 AM
Yes meta trader 4 platform is very easy to use any new trader can handel it very easily. I think most of trader use meta trader platform to trade. meta trader 4 platform is very popular at the moment.

MT4's popularity can be seen from most of the traders especially for the small-cap like me are easier to use a single platform, the software is light and fast on the run through the Internet

rakesh
2012-03-28, 12:27 PM
I have not used metatrader 5, but think that I heard, the advantages of MetaTrader 5 is that we can adjust the time frame that we like. in metatrader 4 we only have the option time frame m1, m5, M15, M30, h1, h4, d1 and so on.
whereas in metatrader 5 we could use the time frame m10, M20 and so on, that we can setting as we want. in metatrader 5 we can not do hedging and martingale as well. but it is still in the testing phase, is still a lot to do repairs.
for beginners in my opinion is better to use MetaTrader4

amit
2012-03-29, 11:03 PM
I have not used MT5 ever and i am always using Meta trader 4, i find it quite easy and sophisticated i dont guess there is any thing that a trader need and MT4 miss so i did felt a need to check out MT5 ever.

jmsblack18
2012-03-29, 11:07 PM
Metatrader 4 and 5 it not have big different. I think the only different only the digit of price feed. For currency pair where in metatrader 4 have four digits there will be five digits in metatrader 5. But if it's about history the metatrader 5 more great than mt4 because it is more deep and long history was view. So it is decide to you to choose.

sagar
2012-03-30, 01:09 PM
Me too. I have tried trading with mt54 first and I find it good and easy to navigate. It is also newbie friendly and not complicated to study and use even if it's your first time using it. I heard that mt5 is not as easy as mt4 so I rather stick to mt4 because I am satisfied with it.

anchitkole
2012-03-30, 07:06 PM
MT5 is clearly more comprehensive than its MT4. but so far I prefer the MT4 platform, because it was familiar use. in my opinion, much simpler when using MT4. may be a factor of habit. one day, when MT5 already used by most traders, of course I am also going to use it.

gava
2012-04-10, 11:38 AM
with meta trader 5 trading software you will find everything. that is necessary t become an intractive broker on the financial markets.powerful and flexible ,back office,modern font-end with advanced trading system.technical and fundamental analysis .
use meta trader 5 to offer your traders one of the best forex trading software.

dineshji
2012-04-18, 12:50 PM
mt5 is still new and a little different setting than mt4.l still prefer to use mt4 since l m expert about it.mt5 still needs time to be practiced and learn by traders.l have try it for a week.but it does not look practical and it is more complicated.when you want to change time frame there is no menu on upper part and you will have to right click the mouse to select.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 02:53 PM
main to gi sirf mt4 he use kar raha houn or ye mt kafi acha ha main to es ko kafi pasand karta hounye kafi aasan ha main ne abhi tak mt5 use he nahi kiya ha jab us ko use karoun ga to us k mutaliq bhi comments dounga

insta1988
2012-04-20, 02:48 PM
Mt4 or MT% main yeh farak hai k MT5 new version hai main kafi arsay tak Mt4 hi use karta ayya hon main nay beech main kuch arsa MT5 bhi use kiya tha but mujhay yeh MT4 ki nisbat zara use karny main muskil laga ya shayed main Mt4 ka user hon iss wajah say ab main MT4 hi use kar raha hon.

sumonmia0526
2012-04-21, 03:50 AM
obviously mt5 is best but i m feeling comfortable to mt4 terminal actually ..like me most of the trader use mt4 .there is some extra feature and tools in mt5 terminal but there is some disadvantage also .i heard trade positing being merged when u have more than one position open on same pair on same direction

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-21, 11:43 AM

Forex trading main hum trading karta ha softwar ka sath. pehala market main sirf ak he softwar hota tha mt4 but kuch arasa sa mt5 lunch ho ha main na new version used nhi ka ha maghar muja sub sa acha mt4 lagata ha q k ya boht assan or manpassand ha es layia ya mt4 mujha boht pasand ha or main ese sa ab tak trading karta hoon.

joget
2012-04-21, 03:15 PM
I think the best current trading platform is MT4 and is suitable for use by anyone, especially by newbie because its operation is very easy, besides its facilities for custom indicators are also very attractive and easy to apply into a system or trading strategy.

waqtitrader
2012-04-22, 12:28 PM

main to ap ko yahi ahoun ga k mt 4 he sab se bast ha or amin ne mt 5 abhi tak use nahi kiya ha lekin mere khiyal main jo mt 4 ki baat ha woh kisi or software main nahi ha kioun mt 4 kafi aasan or acha software ha

scorpian7
2012-04-22, 03:27 PM
For me meta trader 4 is best in every aspect . It has got o much potential that most of us don't know . It has got facility of news , expert adviser , technical analysis and most importantly it is user friendly etc

fxlover
2012-04-22, 03:38 PM
meta trader4 is the best trading terminal then mt5 in the forex world. i recommend mt4 for new comer mt5 is a new trading terminal and it is does not work as mt4 and the operating system is too hard then mt4.

maurya
2012-04-24, 01:16 PM
I think MT4 is more popular among traders. Because it is very easy to use and is used from years. MT5 is new version and not many traders are familiar with it. Although it has many new features but more traders do like to use MT4.

netra
2012-04-25, 11:01 PM
Meta trader 4 is the best and I have used meta trader 5 and also web terminal but out of all there meta trader 4 is the best as it is more user friendly and easier to use as compared to Mt5.

vanigota
2012-05-13, 02:28 PM
Yes meta trader 4 platform is very easy to use any new trader can handel it very easily. I think most of trader use meta trader platform to trade. meta trader 4 platform is very popular at the moment.

rahulsagar
2012-05-16, 12:40 PM

pkyadav
2012-05-16, 11:00 PM
maine meta trader 5 ko kabhi use nahi kiya hai par user ka kahna hai ki MT5 ,mt4 se jyada indicator aur fast hai par MT4 user frendly hai .
isliye maine usko use hi nahi kiya kabhi

hamadmuneer
2012-05-16, 11:02 PM
mere khial main to mt4 he acha hai kion ke wo hum use kar rahy hian aor us ke bary main ab
humary pass acha knowledge hai is liy main to yehi kahon ga ke mt4 he use karain app
waisy suna hai ke mt5 main kafi sari changes hian

didikebenaran
2012-05-19, 06:10 PM
i never use meta trader terminal 5 yet but for me i like to trade meta trader 4 terminal because i already make a habit to use on it . so i just prefer to mt4 is the best one to trade forex trading .
for now it's more merchants that use of the MT5 because mt4 mt4 more popular and more familiar merchants and my own use only and is familiar with mt4 trading terminal has become a choice I would use

aamu
2012-05-26, 02:51 PM

spread
2012-05-26, 03:22 PM
what meta trader best 5 or 4?
what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .
I have been trading for over half a year and I still use version MT4 I feel MT4 still good and many people trade on there. I hear people say MT5 version with the new updates as more time Fram than mt4 maybe I'll try it but not today

darksaimon
2012-05-26, 05:53 PM
more of the traders here in this forum yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i cerebrate it should acquire both sound features but i cerebrate it give move some author indication when traders will stomach percentage in it.

waleedkhan
2012-05-26, 05:56 PM

mt5 tu kafi advanced version hai aur us may kafi acha features bhi hain lakin may abhi tak say mt4 he use karaha hun kion kay mt4 mujh sayi lagta hai aur us may meri setting bani wi hai is waja say may mt4 he use karta hun mera liya tu mt4 he best hai...

kamau
2012-05-26, 05:59 PM
many of the traders here in this forum yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i think it should have some good features but i think it will take some more time when traders will take interest in it.

i can agree with that most of the people hear dont use mt5 the reason being that compare it to mt4 iit kind of very hard to use and have many confiscated features

kamau
2012-05-26, 06:02 PM

dant say you can nver use the that is not goo if you want grow in this business there should alwyas be left room for improvement ....and go forward

kamau
2012-05-26, 06:08 PM
Meta trader 4 is the best and I have used meta trader 5 and also web terminal but out of all there meta trader 4 is the best as it is more user friendly and easier to use as compared to Mt5.

that is what iwould say tooo that meta4 is the best for now but in the near future i will teach myself how to use other platforms i think that would be of greate help to me

adam88
2012-05-26, 06:19 PM
Meta Trader program of the best programs that can be relied upon in Forex and there is no other platform can be applied by the technical analysis such as what to do in the Meta Trader 4 for I see that I am for the Meta Trader 4 is the best program we can not for the adoption of the new version

boniez
2012-05-26, 06:52 PM
i think that MetaTrader4 is best, although there is now a better version, but still the current version lot better. especially now that more software is more used than the new one.

abdul hamid p
2012-05-26, 10:42 PM
until today i still use meta trader 4, i think not really diffrent between both of them. so beginner may use meta trader 4 and may also use meta trader 5, there is no problem with it

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-26, 10:58 PM

yar muja lagta ha ka sub sa acha mt4 ha main to esi ko used kar raha hoon ro ya obht he assan or both he simple ha es main koi be parshine wale bata nahi ha es lyaa to main es ko used kar rha hoon or pa be es ko used kar ka dehakna.

zoomfire
2012-05-26, 11:36 PM
for me its always meta trader 4.i have been trading with it for past 3years and i know all the controls and everything well.
i dont feel any drawback in it till now .if i want to change the trader means i need to learn it and it requires time and practice so its better to stay in the known one.

nilanchal777
2012-05-26, 11:42 PM
bhai may be aapki baat theek hogi.but maine to aabi new new join kiya hai.is liye muge iska nahi pta,mai aaj iske bre me search karuga aur aapko fir bataoga ki ye kaisa hai.aur agar aap sab muge bta sakte ho to ye aur b achi baat hogi.so i request u plz reply me.muge iske bre me batao taki mai b isko use kar saku aur mere liye b ye ak lucky champ ban jaye.

malibo
2012-05-27, 07:58 PM
je pense que MT5 est difficile de MT4 mais il comprend de nouvelles plumes, mais en utilisant le formulaire MT4 de dpart cest cool et bon et je suis assez familier avec cela. Les dbutants devraient utiliser la fois dmo et ensuite dcider ce qui bien pour leur commerce. Et cela daprs leur intrt dans ce domaine.

hitesh
2012-06-11, 01:27 AM
i didn't try mt5 till now because i feel satisfied with mt4, it has options more than any trader needs
the only problem i face with it now is the delayed quotes that may make me lose more money or some of the profits in my positions
if mt5 can fix this problem it will be nice and i will start using it

faria
2012-06-11, 08:25 AM
lots of the merchants throughout this forum still definitely not use the mt5 as well as i will be furthermore at least one who failed to use the mt5 as well as i believe it will incorporate some great functions nevertheless i believe it may need some more time as soon as merchants will require interest in the idea.

fauzibowo
2012-06-11, 08:46 AM
lots of the merchants throughout this forum still definitely not use the mt5 as well as i will be furthermore at least one who failed to use the mt5 as well as i believe it will incorporate some great functions nevertheless i believe it may need some more time as soon as merchants will require interest in the idea.

I also do not understand the difference mt 5 and mt4, because I was new in the world so do not try different forex meta trader, if anyone can explain the advantages and disadvantages of each version of this meta trader.

dharampal
2012-06-13, 06:31 AM
i am using meta4 which best than meta5 my friends also prefer me to use always meta4 which is very easy to use and easy to teach ervey one without any problem .trading is very easy in meta4 .most of people in forex trading use meta4 .

eddy
2012-06-13, 07:47 AM
as a trader I use trading platforms with the mt4 platform has been widely used by traders who experienced so that will be easy while the MT5 platform I do not know how to operate and the trader has not been the experience of using it

yulianto470
2012-06-13, 07:59 AM
Of course, this is an advanced version of MT5, and it should be a little more features - but until now because I am with him, and I'm pretty familiear mt5 used with MT4 is not recommended, and I'm glad I'm in the trading terminal trading is easy paddhiti We have to be seen.
indeed tranding use mt4 terminal is very simple and easy to use compared MT5. I never used the MT5 very heavy
on my computer and sometimes there will hopefully not responding anymore development of MT5

yulianto470
2012-06-13, 08:00 AM
Of course, this is an advanced version of MT5, and it should be a little more features - but until now because I am with him, and I'm pretty familiear mt5 used with MT4 is not recommended, and I'm glad I'm in the trading terminal trading is easy paddhiti We have to be seen.
indeed tranding use mt4 terminal is very simple and easy to use compared MT5. I never used the MT5 very heavy
on my computer and sometimes there will hopefully not responding anymore development of MT5

ayakcalysta
2012-06-26, 07:22 PM
as a trader I use trading platforms with the mt4 platform has been widely used by traders who experienced so that will be easy while the MT5 platform I do not know how to operate and the trader has not been the experience of using it

indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that we are running in the forex business then we must use the best strategy according to our own. if we are comfortable with the strategy that we run it in the forex business we will benefit.

ForexMarket
2012-06-26, 09:19 PM
Metatrder 4 and metatrader 5 are very good in trading forex market, we can use anyone. But i don't know which is the best, for me i am using metatrader 4 and i feel very pleased with it, but i know that metatrader is very good too.

pinki je
2012-06-26, 09:49 PM
meta trader 4 aor meta trader 5 dono he achy hian meta trader 5 new version hai is main kafi sari new options hain mere khial main mt5 best to hai par ye complicated be hai jab ke meta trader 4 bohat easy hai use karny ke liy

taufiqbd
2012-06-27, 01:22 AM
Basically I have no enough knowledge about meta trader 5, I always use meta trader 4. Maximum trader in the world use meta trader 4 and the tools of trading is available for meta trader 4. One time I use meta trader 5 then I see it not better than meta trader 4.

sad
2012-07-06, 03:09 PM
mt5 tu kafi advanced version hai aur us may kafi acha features bhi hain lakin may abhi tak say mt4 he use karaha hun kion kay mt4 mujh sayi lagta hai aur us may meri setting bani wi hai is waja say may mt4 he use karta hun mera liya tu mt4 he best hai...

kakuly
2012-07-08, 05:42 PM

I use meta trader 4. its nice and comfortable. its true that i never use meta trader 5. so i don't know about it. can anybody say it that how comfortable and useful is meta trader 5.

napkin
2012-07-08, 06:58 PM
I assume some of the traders here in this forum yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i imagine it should have any great features but i cogitate it instrument aver many more indication when traders gift know pertain in it.

computers
2012-07-09, 02:12 PM

mcceducation
2012-07-10, 04:14 PM

i am meta trader 4 user so i always say meta trader 4 is good for new Forex Trader, when you become a good meta trader 4 user then you can go meta trader 5 using because meta trader 5 is upgrade version and have many new feature.

mika
2012-07-10, 06:46 PM
i am meta trader 4 user so i always say meta trader 4 is good for new Forex Trader, when you become a good meta trader 4 user then you can go meta trader 5 using because meta trader 5 is upgrade version and have many new feature.

I am also still using meth trader 4 as a teacher I use this meta so I let the learning process easier I also follow the meta trader that is in use by my teacher, and I think now there are many who use meta trader 4

ghoussse
2012-07-10, 07:53 PM
worlds most likely Trading Platform is MT4 Because of its Options, But MT5 is also excellent and very faster than MT4, but the leverage is very low, & its new in the market , it take some time to get popular
But MT4 Wins.

antosco
2012-07-10, 08:45 PM
No, mt4 also you can use. But, i mean Mt5 having advantages more than Mt4. If you are newbie in trading, then you use 1 or 2 indicators. Now, the market is closed, i will explain the new technique in mt5 later. I will show the appearance of mt5 profit shower below, may be i am wrong.

All, is it in terms of appearance that you think mt5 has more advantage than mt4? I glanced through your image but didn't not see any big difference. As a matter of fact, I have used mt5 platform before and I find mt4 platform more comfortable to use.

rakib25
2012-07-10, 09:30 PM
As far i know MetaTrader 5 is the new edition of MetaTrader substance it should be amended than MetaTrader 4. But until now I console use MetaTrader 4, because I see the resource of umpteen traders and also works using MetaTrader 4. So it's saving for you to try for yourself to see what is reserve for you.

leherchand
2012-07-18, 12:41 PM

Sun-Moon
2012-07-19, 01:45 AM
I have not used meta trader 5 yet. So for this reason, I can not something about this plat form. But I have used meta trader 4. It is very nice platform for traders.

suresh
2012-07-19, 12:45 PM
I agree with your opinion that we are running in the forex business then we must use the best strategy according to our own. if we are comfortable with the strategy that we run it in the forex business we will benefit.

vbalan
2012-07-20, 12:24 PM

devvi
2012-07-20, 12:30 PM
I have not used meta trader 5 yet. So for this reason, I can not something about this plat form. But I have used meta trader 4. It is very nice platform for traders.

well if we want to get rich quick and there is no harm if we use many ingredients traider ang then we will menyingkayt our time and we'll quickly get a lot of money

expert
2012-07-29, 10:59 PM

yogesh
2012-07-29, 11:18 PM

You are right there should be some reason to bring in the new version of meta trader and so mt5 would have to be more sophisticated, but it is also true that there shall be some difference in interface and we being familiar to MT4 dont want to switch until we have some problem working with MT4, in my case i am well satisfied with MT4 so have not thought of shifting to MT5.

sinaga
2012-07-29, 11:22 PM
I had been using the MT4 trading platform, and I think this is the best MT4. because by using the MT4 platform, I run the application system easier to trade, and the MT4 platform is also more stable connections.

hichemdz
2012-07-29, 11:25 PM
For me i frefer MT4 becouse its the best and its very easy to use . and its very comfortable . i steel not use MT5 yet .

so i dont have any experience on it

pak forex
2012-07-29, 11:30 PM

dear muja trading main sub sa best mt4 lagta ha q k mt4 best ha mt5 sa mt4 boht he simple software ha or main starting sa he mt4 ko used kar raha hon esi waja sa muja sirf or sirf best sa best mt4 he lagta ha or main trading main sirf mt4 ko he used karta hon...

yoyo
2012-07-29, 11:48 PM
The meta trader 5 is more useful now because it is the update of meta trader 5 and have more options and facilities than meta trader 4. But this depends on the user which they find easy for them.

sammy
2012-07-29, 11:55 PM
i trade in metatrader 4. i have found it very useful, i can get a various range of indicators from it, most of them are worthless though. and also the color theme of this terminal is very attractive.

selinabegum
2012-07-29, 11:59 PM
numerous of the traders here in this marketplace yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i cogitate it should score whatever respectable features but i judge it module strike whatsoever more time when traders will expend power in it.

sam4777
2012-07-30, 12:05 AM
bhai meray anumaan k mutabiq meta trader 4 jayada easy lagta ha mjy us ka shayad karan ye ha k mein ny kafi samay us py kam kia ha and meta trader 5 usi ka advanced version ha to pehlay new traders ko mt4 py training karni chahye fir uska advanced level use karna chahie.

hnnaveen
2012-07-30, 12:09 AM
In my opinion MT4 is best compare to MT5.

sammypt
2012-07-30, 12:14 AM
i never used MT5 before but i am curios about , the bad part is that MT5 is a new thing and there alot of the custom indicator that dont work well on it

but just for to forfill my curiosity i gona donwload it and see how does it works

reggard
sammy

ahsankhan
2012-07-30, 12:25 AM

for sure mt5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional feature but so far i have not used mt5 and am trading at mt4 as i am quite familar with it and am happy trading...

ossama
2012-07-30, 09:41 PM
Both are good, but the most widely used among forex traders is Mt 4 but I do not know why it is preferred from the other

k45
2012-07-30, 09:46 PM
اگے بڑھنے کے لئے اس بات کو یقینی mt5 ہے اور یہ ترجمہ کیا جائے جن کے کچھ زیادہ بشرہ - لیکن اب تک میں نے استعمال نہیں mt5 ہوں اور میں mt4 ٹریڈنگ میں ہوں اور اس کے ساتھ familiear کافی خوش ہوں ٹریڈنگ کی تحقیق ٹریڈنگ ٹرمینل میں نے دیکھا ہے.

tenma
2012-07-30, 09:49 PM

many traders here in this forum but not use the mt5 and I am also one among them who did not use the mt5 and I think he must have good features but I think it will take time a little more when traders will be interested in it.

hirafx01
2012-07-30, 10:44 PM
Can we have any example of tipical EA styles writtren for Mt5,written you say EA.s will have to rewitten for MT5is that an acxross-the-boaard statement or EA"sthat do not comply .Witch the indicators still be contained witch the NFA restrictions. Refine your trading mathod by adding addiational parameters for entries an have a ways to trade them.

sheikh rashed
2012-07-31, 12:52 AM
i didn't try the metatrader 5 but i believe that it will not offer more options for the ordinary traders like us, it may be of use for the analysts and professional traders only and it may be bit faster than mt4 in making orders
i also haven't any experience to trade with mt5 platform thats why i cant talk about that but i know very well mt4 platform because everyday i use it for my real & demo trading purpose . i very much comfortable to use mt4 platform .

sathivai
2012-07-31, 01:09 AM
hello friend i can not tell you about mt5 platform because i have never use mt5 i always use 5t4, i think mt4 is the best

kalponick
2012-07-31, 01:51 AM
I want meta trader 6...!!! because 5 did not reach our expectation.. Its like Vista.. Only few choose to trade with it.. But the chart is much clean and the look is fresh in mt5.. Only problem is its not user friendly like mt4.. this is why even after this long time.. traders still using mt4 platform heavily in their trading..

abcforex
2012-08-06, 11:11 PM
Yes, you are saying right but come to the latest version Meta trader5 it is really a good and easy to use with few days you are well familiarized with it, and view your complete history of trades your account balance, selling or buy the commodities.

wending
2012-08-07, 01:44 PM
For me,I do think MT4 is a best platform for us to use during we trade in forex.You see,on MT4 platform ,we can draw the trendline as we wish.We can use the indicators that we like.It is so convenient and easy for us to analysis with MT4 platform.

riya
2012-08-07, 02:01 PM
I use MT4 it is real such soft for me. Beginners can use MT4. Erst I lay MT5 but I can not realize this. It is very some tall for me. I reckon that MT4 is easier then MT5. Only use F9 I can buy and transact for trade in MT4. We can set interpret using Toolbar. MT4 is elementary to see history of trading and topical trading using Account and trade fix. I cerebrate all beginner should use MT4 to treat easily.

esif
2012-08-31, 06:38 PM
I like the meta trader 4 because it has a feature of hedging and also i face no problem so far with mt4 that i should shift to the mt5, and i have not use so far the mt5 terminal, and don't know that how is its interface..

dareking
2012-08-31, 07:05 PM
I like the meta trader 4 because it has a feature of hedging and also i face no problem so far with mt4 that i should shift to the mt5, and i have not use so far the mt5 terminal, and don't know that how is its interface..

bhai aapne thik kaha hai MT4 hi sabse achcha hota hai, ismein kisi tarah ki kabhi koi problem maine bhi face nahi kari hai, aur iske feature bahut hi jayda simple hai, newbie isko jaldi hi samjh leta hai, lekin mt5 to maine bhi use nahi kiya hai, main shuruwat se ye hi use karte aa raha hoon.:peace:

pandit
2012-08-31, 07:32 PM
Meta trader 5 is up****e versions of mata traders 4. i think this two type program is nice. but trader can choice any one. i am using meta trader 4, because i am using it before one year. and its comfort for using.

ali1011
2012-08-31, 10:14 PM
I think MT5 is better than MT4. But for new traders Mt4 is helpful. Because MT5 is for experts and MT4 is quite easy for new traders.
yes i agree with you that mt 5 is best and batter than Mt4 ku k is me kafi acha facilities hen jo ap ko kafi help karti hen apni earning ko increase karny k liye or ap ko acha perform karny me kafi help karti hen

Chelsea91
2012-09-13, 05:13 AM
i didn't try 5 yet, but meta trader 4 after the new updates has become much better than before, transactions are very rapid and it works in better performance, it is all what i need in Forex to make good positions, i am not using indicators much so they don't make sense for me

affan9011
2012-09-16, 02:40 PM
A lot of the traders here in this forum yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i cerebrate it should hit whatsoever serious features but i reckon it faculty bed whatever many instant when traders testament know portion in it.

assi
2012-09-21, 06:37 AM
meta trader 4 is good to trade for many traders because this is giving the good results of the trades with the more tools which we can use to make our good strategy to get the more good money in the forex market to do the better tradings

absforever
2012-09-21, 06:59 AM
The meta trader 4 is very famous and very usefull with lot of people. It is easy to use. By this platform, we can open buy or sell position very by clicking in the short cut in the main screen of this platform. Now, I use meta trader 4 for mobile it is so easy to use and have all the features of computer platform. I don't know any thing about meta trader 5 but I heard that is the new version of meta trader 4.

sasa0220
2012-09-21, 07:42 AM
i haven't use MT5. But i'm comfortable with trading MT4. It is easy to use. MT4 is simple. you can open trades simply by right clicking on the chart. you can view history by right clicking on the history and select the period. you can use custom periods as well.

Chelsea91
2012-09-23, 04:43 AM
i think that meta trader 4 is more than enough, you have all the technical analysis tools and you can add all indicators you need, in the same time it acts rapidly on all operating systems, so it is more suitable for all than meta trader 5

RIS
2012-09-23, 05:31 AM
I myself as a beginner would prefer MetaTrader 4 is probably because I was used to and I think its easy. I also tried the first meta trader 5 but I understand hardship and even loss. applications and the internet are usually too many EA for MT4 format

Redcandle
2012-09-23, 08:52 AM
i do not think there are may comparation between MT4 and MT5 platform. the importance is how to trade with them. If you are acustomed with MT4, you will trade in it and like it. The main i think you should train for trading first, not this problem.

msm
2012-09-23, 03:47 PM

I am using the mt4 platform and i see most of the people use the mt4 platform as well as most of the broker use the mt4. To learn about the trading this is better to see the tutorial from youtube this is the best way of learning the trading by the mt4 or mt5 platform.

dollar
2012-09-23, 05:58 PM
i am using only mt4 trading terminal. i never try mt5. but i have some knowledge about this that i read on forums and websites.
mt5 is advance trading terminal with having more time frame for trading but we can not use our mt4 account no with mt5 trading terminal.

manish
2012-09-23, 06:16 PM
i didn't try 5 yet, but meta trader 4 after the new updates has become much better than before, transactions are very rapid and it works in better performance, it is all what i need in Forex to make good positions, i am not using indicators much so they don't make sense for m

preeti
2012-09-23, 06:41 PM
Well i am also feel i am better at trading through Meta trader , Meta trader 4 for 5 but the 5 is the latest in modern and devolved Bahamanian for trading the best ......If you can only be used any platform , there is no problem ..

WINOTO
2012-09-23, 08:47 PM
MT4 platform is very easy to use the new trader can handle very easily. I think most of the meta trader platform using the trader to trade. meta trader 4 platform is very popular nowadays. MT5 while using the 64 bit version, it gives more convenience, but slow and that does not support MT4 indicator for MT5

Amitpaul
2012-09-23, 11:08 PM
i am not used mt5 ever and i am always using meta trader 4,i find it easy and sophisticated ..i don,t guess there is any thing that a trader need and mt4 miss so i did felt a need to check out mt5 ever.

iwahyudi
2012-09-27, 04:16 PM
according to me the best trading platform for today is MT4 and suitable for use by anyone, especially by beginners, because it looks very user-friendly and very easy to operate, and this software you are allowed to create custom indicators, scripts and EA using programming languages MQL. For MT5 I can not comment because I've never used

The Blessed
2012-09-27, 05:23 PM
Meta trader 4 has long been before the 5. I use mt 4 and I think this is widely accepted by many forex traders. I have never downloaded the mt5 platform talk less of trying it. BUt I think some that I tried it still preffer mt 4 compared to mt5.

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2012-09-27, 05:52 PM
I bed not yet misused meta merchandiser 5 as I search some homelike using meta merchandiser 4 and I am old to it and undergo comfy with it but one has to try it to compare and see which merchandiser is improved among the two.

dedi
2012-09-27, 07:25 PM
I think if a good meta trader until now is that MT4 is very easy way of introduction, and very easy to understand and maybe it also depends on the trader of his own which was more comfortable using that ... .
Good job ...

Bankmen
2012-09-27, 08:01 PM
I think that MT5 is better and stabile more then MT4 solution. I like 4 because i use it almost 4 years and there is no good moment to switch it

eman seif eldin
2012-09-27, 08:10 PM
Certainly mt5 are the best because they contain a high advantages for mt4, but I did not used so far

amit87757
2012-09-27, 08:33 PM
Ye to aap par depend karta hai ki aapke kiske saath jyada comfortable hain. Meta-trader 4 aur meta-trader-5 dono hi achhe platform hain trading karne ke liye. Mujhe Meta-trader 4 jyada easy lagta hai kyonki main usme trading jyada kiya hun aur jyada comfortable hun. Meta trader 5 having more advance platform than meta trader 4 but mujhe practice karni hogi yahan trading karne ki.

alimartono
2012-09-27, 08:42 PM
I think as a beginner in this perdagan. MetaTrader 4 is good, because it gives us motivation Sapat iru to go ahead.

bhagawanta
2012-09-27, 09:23 PM
yup!! mt5 is the next generation of mt4 and which is the better i think is relatifes..some traders like to use mt5 and others use mt4..for me,i still use mt4 because at the first time im trading i use mt4,and i ever try mt5 yet..because i feel comfort using mt4,so im better foccuss at mt4 to earn maximal profit!

aladdensima
2012-09-27, 09:30 PM
I adopted Meta trade 4 They are convenient for me and I think that Meta trad 5 some good updates but do not officially Insta.

mare
2012-09-27, 10:08 PM
I prefer trading on MetaTrader 4 because it is simple and uncomplicated and the majority of traders trading and where many of the great features that make trading fun.

agitiga
2012-09-27, 10:21 PM

Even after using the MT4 for a long time I still find it very difficult to use the MT5 so I think that a new trader should better try taking with the older version and ****ually move to the mt5

ceestech
2012-09-27, 10:27 PM
each meta trade platform has its use. You find out that the mt5 enable one to operate more than one account at a time.

Mohammadjamal
2012-09-27, 11:39 PM
Dear Meta Trader 5 is a new version it have new adding features for traders it is obviously no doubt more options and much betterthan Meta trader 4 but people are using mt 4 due to functions in mt 4 are familiar to people mostly. but i suggest to switch you and using m64 for beautiful future.

malik
2012-09-27, 11:42 PM
I tried mt5 few times but it not sound good to me, i think mt4 is still best software and it is user friendly and we can trade comfortably on this trading terminal, majority of the traders also love to trade on mt4 that is the best terminal of the hour.

sajal
2012-10-19, 04:31 PM
Meta trader is suitable for traders who has an internet connection with good speed.But for the traders like us, the poor country people, meta trader 4 is the best.In meta trader 4, price movement is more small.So a trader can tarde more precisely and accurately.But for bad internet connection, a trader does not get that facility.So i prefer meta trader 4.It is more easy to trade in MT4.

ronyrhm
2012-10-19, 04:34 PM
To trade the Forex markets, you need the right tools. Tools that, you would normally find, in your trading platform. Off course, you would have to have gained the knowledge, of the markets, to be familiar with any of the tools, on your platform. In this regard, we are referring to �indicators�.
We shall keep our focus on one of the many indicators, available to us in our platforms, which in this case is the �Moving Average�.

kazim
2012-10-19, 04:38 PM

main to zada tar mt 4 ko he sued karta hon esi waja sa muja mt5 sa ahca or best mt4 lagta ha or main starting sa he mt4 used kar rha hon mara khala sa newbie trader ko be mt4 he used karna chaya q k mt4 boht he simple ha or best be ha mt5 sa ..

Habib Mondol
2012-10-20, 10:11 PM
MT4 and MT5 both are best for trading.MT4 make by MQL4 and MT5 make by MQL5.Although in MT5 add some extra future but MT4 not bad.Thanks a lot brother for share your post.

retnotriwulandari
2012-10-20, 10:15 PM
The use MT4 or MT5 depends habits from the start, and when to choose which one is better, I guess its all good, we live normal use which, MT4 or MT5. All the same I think, and they have no bearing for beginners, all the same to me.

mizishab
2012-10-20, 10:28 PM
Generally I have no enough information about meta trader 5, I always use meta trader 4. Highest possible investor on the globe use meta trader 4 and the resources of dealing is available for meta investor 4. Once I use meta trader 5 then I see it not better than meta trader 4.

sam0188
2012-10-20, 10:43 PM
mereko lagtahe mt5 jab advanced version tvi isko use kar na bohat bheter hoga. leki jisne jisko bheter samja ohi use karna uchit rahe ga. agar kisine kus pari barton ana chatahe to kya farag partahe.

turborx15
2012-10-20, 10:57 PM
I think meta trader 4 is best. because this user friendly and most of the trader of the Forex world use and prefer meta trader 4 as well as all the broker. Thanks

ebonizim
2012-10-20, 11:00 PM
mien samjhta hun k meta trader 4 hi best hey kunki is ko use kerna bohot easy hey koi bhi use ker sekta hey aur is mien woh woh tools hotay hien jo kafi help kertay hien trading kernay mein jab k mt5 mein ney use nehi kia kabhi
The Ion Pips Auto Trader was developed by Ion Innovation utilizing their teams wealth of experience within the FOREX Market. The auto trader function has been put through rigorous tests to ensure its capabilities greatly exceed any other program on the market.

sinaga
2012-10-20, 11:04 PM
I myself prefer to use the MT4 platform. platforms is the best because it is widely used by traders. here I can put up with a good variety of custom indicators, and connections needed MT4 platform is also relatively small.

hiddenpain
2012-11-01, 08:33 AM
i have not tried meta trader 5 yet , i'm still using the version 4 of it but i think it's also good and i don't think there is some big diffirent between version 4 and 5 ..

Nazmul
2012-11-01, 08:49 AM
There are two kind of meta trader MT4 and MT5. MT5 is advanced version more than MT4. I use MT4 because I comfortable from it. You can choose any kind of meta trader.

sharifhasan
2012-11-01, 09:34 AM

I think for beginners best MT4.I also use MT4.Because MT5 is a live software and not first time do use perform.Also highly internet data cut.

Java Trader
2012-11-01, 10:44 AM
hi guys. because I've never used MT5, so I can not distinguish the advantages and disadvantages between MT5 to MT4. however I am sure is a refinement of MT4 MT5 friends, and definitely better refinement and detail in their operations.

dareking
2012-11-01, 12:11 PM
hi guys. because I've never used MT5, so I can not distinguish the advantages and disadvantages between MT5 to MT4. however I am sure is a refinement of MT4 MT5 friends, and definitely better refinement and detail in their operations.

Sahi kah rahe ho bhai, maine bhi kabhi MT5 ko use nahi kiya hai, maine sirf Mt4 hi use kiya hai, isliye main bhi MT4 aur Mt5 mein different aur advantage aur disadvantage nahi bata sakta hoon, bas main itna janta hoon, ki mt4 mere liye best hai.:)

mutivo
2012-11-01, 12:24 PM
I have never traded a meta 5 trading account and works all the way to the bank and makes sure that you understand everything and make you know about trading is a creative way of making money there are a lot of good trading aspects out there.

ardi_anduk
2012-11-01, 12:42 PM
I think the same, maybe just because there is little difference between the views and some of the tools that are innate rather than MT4 MT5, but I think it's the same, and it looks like the trader will still use their terminals in accordance with the first time they use it is because feel comfortable

kheya
2012-11-01, 01:03 PM
In my view, Meta trader 4 is best. I am a newbie in forex market. I am using Meta trader 4 and Meta trader 5 both. Then I am feeling better when I am using Meta trader 4 than Meta trader 5. It is very easy to use. However, in Meta trader 5 has a big advantage this is manual time farm set. You can set time farm as your wish.

manav14386
2012-11-01, 03:13 PM
bhai mere hisaab se mt4 hei best hai aur mt5 mere comp par sahi se nahi hota work..aur mt4 is easy to operate as compared to mt5..

jahirkhan
2012-11-01, 04:21 PM
Now i am using Mt4 accounts only. I tried Mt5 in demo account, at that time, the minimum investment is huge in Mt5. Now, its cheap like Mt4. So, i should invest in Mt5 soon. Mt5 have great advantages. New indicators and updated old indicators. And there is a new technique to calculate the profits. I prefer to use Mt5 and also i rate 5 star for Mt5.
I am saim to you. I like mt4 account. I now use it. Mt5 is no for all men. Mt5 i dont understand every body. all newbie 1st time join forex mt4 trading account. and they comfortable this account. But i'll try for mt5 account.

SeoHyun
2012-11-01, 05:02 PM
I prefer to use mt4 platform because I get used to use it, I have ever tried using mt5 for instaforex, but I can't login with my username and password, I dont know how to log in with mt5 platform, and then I create the demo account and get in to mt5 platform, I think I still prefer to use mt4 :)

edan
2012-11-01, 05:37 PM
comparisons between MT4 and MT5 I think the same thing, just because there are differences in some of the additional features provided by MT5, add some views and some of the tools used as aide traders in technical analysis, the other just the same

lg_pkl
2012-11-01, 05:40 PM
I think for now MT4 is still one of the most meta trader demand by traders so that we can be one of the users who are still faithful to use MT4 as our trading tools to trade that we make, in other words is the best MT4 of all platforms

malkoumx
2012-11-02, 03:07 AM
Fifth edition is better, my friend, they provide you with a trading platform and information and make it easier to trade properties, which is fantastic and excellent, especially for beginners.
You must Atsglalha to provide for yourself and property information better so you can practice forex in the best of circumstances.

yousef3elwan
2012-11-02, 03:11 AM
Easy to use and full of useful features, MetaTrader 4 is the worlds most popular trading platform. With MT4, you will have a wide selection of charting tools at your disposal as well as the ability to completely

iwahyudi
2012-11-02, 05:33 AM
I think for now MT4 is still one of the most meta trader demand by traders so that we can be one of the users who are still faithful to use MT4 as our trading tools to trade that we make, in other words is the best MT4 of all platforms

I thought so too, all the advantages possessed by metatrader 4 make sure that users do not want to leave and turn to try the other trading platforms. I'm sure it's out there is not a trading platform that can equal or even surpass metatrader 4

hend
2012-11-02, 06:16 AM
I also think that the MT4 might be better for me, because I already know the features present in MT4. and all the features that have made ​​me comfortable in doing trade. so I thought if I switch to MT5, I had to readjust to the existing features. I even had trouble when trying to learn the features of MT5. So I really prefer to use the MT4 trading for me.

egasubekti
2012-11-02, 07:05 AM
Unlike MT4, MT5 traders can hold in one position in one currency pair at a time. You can not hedge a position in MT5. If you submit an order to sell to buy an open position, the order will close rather than open a second place position in the opposite direction. This is done to comply with the FIFO rule in the American market and to reduce the impact of the cost of the swap trading account.

egasubekti
2012-11-03, 10:23 AM
The second trading terminal is the same I guess, but for now it seems most of the traders who already feel comfortable using MetaTrader4, somehow possibly due to differences between MT4 and MT5 only slightly and less to traders

sarwina90
2012-11-03, 12:23 PM
because I was a loyal user MT4 then I would say that MT4 is better when compared with MT5. By using MT5 there are not many facilities that we can use as in MT4.

ishvara
2012-11-03, 12:43 PM

The mt4 was already around before the invention of the mt5. that is why the mt4 is more popular than it. People are already used to the mt4 so switching to the mt5 is something they are not relaxed with in forex.

milito
2012-11-03, 12:53 PM
If my advice, if you want a better use scalping EA bro, because if you do not manually nutut when OP or close quickly, in addition to the exhausting when manually scalping
Many EA-EA Scalping scattered around this forum, you can try

dareking
2012-11-03, 02:07 PM
Mt4 mere liye achcha meta trader hai, mere forex ke shuruwat se hi is meta trader ko use karte aa raha hai, Mt5 maine kabhi use nahi kiya, lekin mera ek friend use karta hai, maine Mt5 dekha, to mujhe kuch khaas nahi laga hai, isliye mt4 stable hai, isko har koi use kar sakta hai.:)

Java
2012-11-03, 02:46 PM

so far I feel if MT4 is still a tool of the first rank for transactions in the forex market so far is still a lot of traders who use MT4 as their trading tool in trading later
because only by that trader MT4 alone may be comfortable in doing trade

hazem.hassan
2012-11-03, 03:51 PM
many of the traders here in this forum yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i think it should have some good features but i think it will take some more time when traders will take interest in it.

dareking
2012-11-14, 04:28 PM
Meta trader usko kahte hai, jismein hum trading karte hai, aur ushi mein hum market ko waqt karte hai, aur analysis bhi meta trader mein hi hoti hai, meta trader 4 hota hai, aur meta trader 5 hota hai, isko hum short mein MT kahte hai.:)

winwinwindu
2012-11-14, 05:20 PM

i didn't try mt5 till now because i feel satisfied with mt4, it has options more than any trader needs
the only problem i face with it now is the delayed quotes that may make me lose more money or some of the profits in my positions
if mt5 can fix this problem it will be nice and i will start using it

kashif9760
2012-11-15, 01:42 AM
dear friend mien ap ko ye kaho ga k ye dono software mien thora different hai per mere khayal se MT5 advance version haui lekin jitna aasan MT4 hai utna MT5 nahi hai MT4 ne kafi time tak market me apni bahut achi image bna ke rakhi thi aur abhi tak log ussi pe traduing karte hai. its too nice options

naziakhan
2012-11-15, 04:12 PM
dear friend mien ap ko ye kaho ga k ye dono software mien thora different hai per mere khayal se MT5 advance version haui lekin jitna aasan MT4 hai utna MT5 nahi hai MT4 ne kafi time tak market me apni bahut achi image bna ke rakhi thi aur abhi tak log ussi pe traduing karte hai. its too nice options

yes MT5 is advance version but most of trader do not know how to use it .so i will recommend that we should use MT4 because we know how to use it and also we have basic information about this indicator.:)

mashiur123
2012-11-15, 05:56 PM
i think that meta trader 5 or 4 are both best but particularly in MT4 so many features ad indicators or ea that will assist traders in achieving the desired profit , can imagine if the feature this is not in control then this will be troublesome traders to execute trading.

songs
2012-11-15, 05:59 PM
main to sirf meta trader4 hi use kerta hun kabhi meta trader5 nahi use kia or mere liay meta trader 4 hi kafi acha hai per main meta 5 ko zarur try keruga

muna1982
2012-11-15, 07:03 PM
i used the metatrader 4 so it is very much favorable to me and i like it very much. i try to used the metatrader 5 but my account is did not open here. so the trader who have account for mt4 are unable to use it with their exiting account. it need new account to be open in metatrader 5 which i did not like because all my account are verified and their are lot of investment here. so i did not like to switch to mt5 from mt4.

getrich1985
2012-11-21, 02:11 PM
I think that mt4 and mt5 are very good platform for traders, we can use mt4 or mt5 if we want. For me i am using mt4, because before i open account in mt4 platform, but you can use mt5, ther is no different beetwen them,

aandree
2012-11-21, 03:13 PM
ye s I think MT4 is more popular among traders. Because it is very easy to use and is used from years. MT5 is new version and not many traders are familiar with it. Although it has many new features but more traders do like to use MT4.
I also use MT4 because i am familiar with it and have my strategies with MT4

asmakhatun
2012-11-21, 04:41 PM
I port't overmuch old MT 5 . But i heard its untold late , so may be its turn than MT 4.
But i am really often cozy with MT 4 , so favor it.

rashedul
2012-11-21, 04:45 PM
some of the traders here in this forum yet not use the mt5 and i am also one of them who did not use the mt5 and i believe it should hit both superior features but i opine it instrument track whatsoever solon clip when traders gift head recreation in it.

Chamika
2012-11-21, 05:44 PM
mt5 platform is not familiar with most of the Forex traders yet because it is still new but it does have advanced features more than mt4 platform but for me, i always like to use mt4 platform because it is what i used to trade..

fariza
2012-11-21, 05:49 PM
i think meta trader 4 still the best because the feature is complete and simple to use
so i prefer to use meta trader 4 in every trading i do with my real forex trading account.

zam
2012-11-21, 06:12 PM
I am always using metatrader 4 platform on my laptop. I am never using MT5 platform, but I am believe that there is no significant different

s.saha
2012-11-30, 08:16 PM
i have used both versions of meta trader. meta trader 5 is designed with some more newer function than that of meta trader four. As i don't need that much advanced functions for trading, so still i am with meta trader version 4. my trading style is very simple and what i use for trading analysis all of them are present in MT4. that's why still i am feeling comfort with my old MT4.

Mars
2012-11-30, 08:16 PM
i am using meta trader 4 and it's reliable for me to use because i have learned all the trades on this indicator and know all the tricks about it. it's good meta trader software for newbies also. because this is classic plate form and learning is so easy form internet for newbies. meta trader 5 is good because it is with advanced options and tools of trading. so i am thinking about use of meta trader 5 in my next trading plane.

lot
2012-11-30, 08:49 PM
To trade the Forex markets, you need the right tools. Tools that, you would normally find, in your trading platform. Off course, you would have to have gained the knowledge, of the markets, to be familiar with any of the tools, on your platform. In this regard, we are referring ..

nazmin sultana
2012-11-30, 08:50 PM
I have not yet used meta trader 5 as I encounter much comfortable using meta trader 4 and I am used to it and comprehend it but one has to try it to assess and see which trader is better among the two.

nabila
2012-12-06, 10:21 AM
I somebody not yet utilized meta trader 5 as I experience some homely using meta trader 4 and I am misused to it and appear rich with it but one has to try it to equate and see which trader is modify among the two.

dareking
2012-12-06, 11:16 AM
mt5 platform is not familiar with most of the Forex traders yet because it is still new but it does have advanced features more than mt4 platform but for me, i always like to use mt4 platform because it is what i used to trade..

Kafi trader meta trader 4 hi prefer karte hai, maine bhi kisi trader ko meta trader 5 use karte nahi dekha hai, mujhe aisa lagta hai, jo newbie hote hai, unko meta trader 4 aur meta trader 5 ke bare mein pata nahi hota hai, to wo trader Mt5 download kar lete honge.:doubt:

sracer86
2012-12-06, 11:53 AM
From the starting time of practicing in demo account,I use mt4 trading platform for trading and I understand this platform better.I never used mt5 platform and don't know the features still now,but I can easily understand the tools and their use of mt4 platform.This is too easy to observe the chart,place the order and close it,and operate other necessary tools in this platform.

Firozmahmud
2012-12-06, 11:56 AM
What do you know about forex trading international? Being an intelligent person, you are probably quite aware that forex, which stands for "foreign exchange", is about buying and selling foreign currency simultaneously.

nonsepos
2012-12-06, 12:04 PM
Although there is a lot of information online how you are able to reach your goals in Forex, there are many professional Forex training companies providing credible information and methods.

Jack_lee
2012-12-06, 02:26 PM
for beginner like you and me...we use mt4...its more easy to use..and many more indicator to use....can give right signal....many template can you use in mt4...i almost 1 year use mt4 than mt5...

mahe
2012-12-07, 09:02 AM
my recommendation, if you do in fact need an improved use scalping ea bro, as a result of if you do in fact don't manually nutut when op or shut quickly, additionally to actually the exhausting when manually scalping
several ea-ea scalping scattered around this forum, you'll attempt

jazzysports
2012-12-07, 10:48 AM
i think beginners keliye mt4 he teek hai q k ye simple sa hai,mt5 ko mai ne abhi tak use nahi kia q k os mai mere saath log in ka masla pesh araha tha esi liye mt5 ke bary mai mujhy kuch khas pata nahi hai but etna zaror kahonga ke mt5 mt4 se advance he hoga q k wo latest version hai meta trader ka.

gretongan
2012-12-07, 12:38 PM
it is much very simple to use and is designed from years. mt5 is new version but not several traders are accustomed to it. though it must several new features other then additional traders do are willing to use mt4. :accute:

edan
2012-12-07, 01:34 PM
it is much very simple to use and is designed from years. mt5 is new version but not several traders are accustomed to it. though it must several new features other then additional traders do are willing to use mt4. :accute:

greetings success for all traders who are in this forum, let us share our knowledge and experience to continually gain new experience and knowledge to become a professional trader. thanks for the information provided by you regarding MT5 is a new version but some traders are accustomed to it. although it must be some other new features, the additional traders who are willing to use MT4,

urza
2012-12-18, 01:34 AM
meta trader 5 may be a new version it have new adding features for traders it's obviously undoubtedly a lot of choices and abundant betterthan meta trader 4 other then individuals are using mt 4 because of functions in mt 4 are acquainted out to folks mostly. other then i counsel out to switch you and using m64 for lovely future.

aarti
2012-12-18, 02:56 AM
MetaTrader 4 is the best, even if there is a better version, but the current version is much better. especially now that more software is used more as a new.

khumfuka
2012-12-18, 10:32 AM
I've got definitely not still utilised meta broker 5 as i think considerably at ease applying meta broker 5 in addition to My business is helpful to the item in addition to really feel about it although you've gotten to utilise the item to help review and discover which often broker is best one of many a couple.

haggalla
2012-12-18, 10:39 AM
It's sure MT5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional features - but so far i have not used mt5 and am trading at mt4 as i am quite familiear with it and am happy trading the easiest trading terminal i saw so far.

ocea
2012-12-18, 10:44 AM
A beginner must use some strategy to gain more profit from his new experience. They also need trading knowledge. Nowadays the world condition is going more tougher and the earning ways are getting shorter . So this situation makes newbies bound to make me money with Forex trading.

vaibhav thakur
2012-12-21, 10:10 PM
well i don't use any version of meta trader but its common sense that 5 is newer so the application developers must have seen some disadvantages and bad qualities in 4 so they introduced 5 that's it.

ObaFX
2012-12-23, 05:33 PM
both platform are good but meta trader 5 is the most advance and a lot of modifications has been done which include more speed and addition of other cool tools but most available forex material in the market currently are meant for mt4 platform

rofiq
2012-12-25, 05:42 AM
I used both meta trader 4 and 5, but comparatively 4 is better I think, because 4 has some benefits than 5, meta trader 4 has multi trading opening position within a single currency pair which has no chance to meta trader 5. besides this 5 has very few currency pair and sometimes missing commodity currency pair. So meta trader 4 is best for trading sill now.

a11
2012-12-25, 11:16 AM
mt5 is the new version of meta trader and it i more advanced and better than mt4 but it is some difficult and hard to work in it and earn money and working in mt4 is easy for a trader but mt5 is more better than before and that is the reason i am working in it

faysal.nitu
2012-12-25, 12:40 PM
i am trading with mt 4..... i know that mt5 is better version but i think that will no matter that which trading software we are using..... the matter is what we are doing and what is our trading plan............

haney
2012-12-25, 12:43 PM
right now, i still use mt4 and feel comfortable and also i ever used mt5 too, there is a little difference between mt4 and mt5 and also, i have some accounts with mt4 and will never change it to mt5,,for mt5, we have to open a new account..and i guess mt4 will still become the most popular trading platform

rajesh333
2012-12-25, 12:58 PM
both are good but almost all of the broker is providing the mt4 platform, the mt4 is good , its very easy and u can put the required custom indicator in that, so mt4 is good, in mt4 just press f9 the trade open will be visible to make buy or sell

usman786
2012-12-25, 01:14 PM
I think MT5 zeyada muskil hai banisbat MT4 ke . Kiu ke MT5 aik advance version hai agar main apni bat karo ke mere khiyal mein kon sa best hai to main MT4 Ko hi best kaho ga.

want2brich
2012-12-27, 06:47 AM
Metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 are very useful for traders in the forex market, we will get more advantage with them, both of them are very good, we can use anyone we want. For me i am using metatrader 4.

humtum1by1
2013-01-06, 06:26 PM
According to my view meta trader 4 is the best. it has simple options and understoodable. and maximum trader like it and using that for a long time.

adnan_aziz
2013-01-10, 11:45 PM
mere khayal se tou mt4 is best meta trader hai aur kafi users issi ko use karte hain mai ne bhi ab tak mt5 ko use nahi kiya hai lekin main koshish karonga kay ous main bhi trading kar kay dekhon woh kay sa hai so i think in this time mt4 is best.

alam847
2013-01-10, 11:55 PM
Meta trader 5 or 4 are both best but particularly in MT4 so many features and indicators or EA that will assist traders in achieving the desired profit, can imagine if the feature this is not in control then will be troublesome Forex traders.

fxhero100
2013-01-22, 10:33 PM
whereas in metatrader 5 we could use the time frame m10, M20 and so on, that we can setting as we want. in metatrader 5 we can not do hedging and martingale as well. but it is still in the testing phase, is still a lot to do repairs. for beginners in my opinion is better to use MetaTrader4

samsuddin.bepari
2013-01-22, 11:08 PM
I believe that if you do not have follows that rule and easily fail, taking account of management is important traders to be profits for big, small, I would never trade my account double large lots

marufjsc
2013-01-22, 11:12 PM
I do not use Meta Trader 5 I feel much more comfortable with Meta Trader 4 and I'm used to it and comfortable with it, but try to compare and see which is better operator between.

fst2012
2013-01-22, 11:23 PM
Metatrading platform 5 version is much better than metatrading 4 version because it posses some features that metatrading platform 4 does not have and i like it much better than Mt4 version.

Joyagain
2013-01-22, 11:39 PM
To me, I prefer the meta trader 4. I was trained to use meta trader 4 and since I've been using it, I have had no complaint about it. I think those that have used meta trader 5 have some complaints and I once heard someone said that it is too complicated. Well I have never downloaded it so I have no conclusion here. But I'm doing well with mt4.

shahzad malik
2013-01-22, 11:46 PM
MT5 is new version ans it is new in the market but it is quite difficult but MT4 is very easy and i am fimilar with it it has created a good image in the market.

shohagpal
2013-01-23, 12:03 AM
To trade the forex markets, you need the right tools. Tools that, you would normally find, in your trading platform. Off course, you would have to have gained the knowledge, of the markets, to be familiar with any of the tools, on your platform. In this regard, we are referring to "indicators".

zahra
2013-01-23, 05:11 AM

Internal different coding languages ​​such as C-in the MetaTrader 4 MQL4 and C + +-like MQL5 in MetaTrader 5.
Unlike MT4, MT5 traders can hold in one position in one currency pair at a time. You can not hedge a position in MT5. If you submit an order to sell to buy an open position, the order will close rather than open a second place position in the opposite direction. This is done to comply with the FIFO rule in the American market and to reduce the impact of the cost of the swap trading account.

abiodun
2013-01-23, 05:41 AM
as far as am really concerned both the mater 4 and 5 are very much okay but we know that meter 5 is the latest version and its really up****ed so i think i can recommend the meter 5 to trade on

hend
2013-01-23, 05:55 AM
I am far more comfortable using MetaTrader 4. because I'm used to using metatrader 4. so I have a grasp of the features present in MetaTrader 4, so use it also becomes much more comfortable. and I also have had experience trying to use metatrader 5, but I experienced a lot of difficulties in using it, because it is more difficult and I did not understand the features available in the MetaTrader 5.

easy_mezoo
2013-01-23, 07:18 AM
I think the biggest obstacle for those who depend on indicators or Xberts programmable in their own ways
Will not be able to deal in MetaTrader five in the analysis.
The analysis will be at 4 and start deals on 5 programmable cursor or Xbert again

reazforex
2013-01-23, 09:37 AM
I make not however draw Metatrader 5 when I feel far secure selecting Metatrader 4 and also I am employed to this can and then really feel relaxed with it though you needs to attempt it to help check and then find which traders can be bring out one of the both.