PDA

View Full Version : Pivot Points.

Pages : [1] 2 3

alamayreh
2011-12-04, 07:02 PM
We often hear some seasoned traders talking about an equity price nearing a certain support or resistance level. These levels are widely used to predict the market movement. How are these support and resistance levels derived? It is the use of pivot point. Although a full trading book may consist of many mathematics formulas and studies such as fibonacci arcs, gann fans, moving averages, and others, pivot point is still one of the commonly used strategies in the financial markets.

How to Apply Pivot Point Analysis

There are variations of pivot calculation. The most common used is the 5 point system that consists of Pivot Point, Support 1, Resistance 1, Support 2, Resistance 2. Some traders also go a step further to Support 3 and Resistance 3.

R2 = P + (H - L) = P + (R1 - S1)
R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H
S2 = P - (H - L) = P - (R1 - S1)

S represent support, R represents resistance, P represents pivot point, H represents high, L represents low and C represents close.
Traditionally, stock traders use a 24-hour cycle of high, low and close. Because the extreme volatility in the forex market. Forex traders may use even shorter time intervals.

yogesh
2011-12-04, 09:14 PM
Pivot points are often relied on by many traders in forex and even in stock and commodity market and give you adequate entry exit and stop loss levels , i have seen some free programs that can calculate these for you. Also online site can be used to calculate u just input Open, High, Low & Close. One site i used is pivotpointcalculator.com

MichealFlether214
2011-12-05, 01:34 AM
I use pivotpointcalculator.com on daily basis, and invest according to the results that come out after the calculation. I am seeing good profits and would recommend this to everyone.

MIDO
2011-12-06, 08:43 PM
Pivot point is calculated by adding 3 levels which is high , low and close divided by 3 of the time and it can be further used along with Fibonacci numbers and relative strength index to arrive at a more solid prediction.These are different market tools to be considered before trading.

ali1011
2011-12-15, 06:29 PM
pivot point is very helpful singal it shows that limitation about rate if you see pivot points then you can guesd that rate fluctuation and you can guesd true analyses about you position .

mayengbam
2012-01-20, 03:31 PM
To defined the targets of our positions / trades, be it stop loss or takle profit, using pivot points is one of the best options available to us. Many people use it to trade and these levels are frequently hold most of the times. So its always better for us to keep a tab on pivot points. Simply using it can make a big improvement in the initial stages for the forex aspirants

alam
2012-02-06, 04:04 PM
pivot point is very helpful singal it shows that limitation about rate if you see pivot points then you can guesd that rate fluctuation and you can guesd true analyses about you position .

sura
2012-02-06, 04:20 PM
Pivot Points are used to project potential support and resistance levels. The main time periods used are daily, weekly, and monthly pivots. https://instaforex.com/?x=monitor
In addition to giving buy and sell signals, pivot points give traders a good time to get out of their trade. To illustrate, during a rally some traders will set their sell orders right below the next resistance line. Thus, pivot point resistance and support lines can generate ready made profit targets.

anubhavsingh
2012-02-13, 11:12 PM
Yes the pivot points are best for every trader. It shows the resistance levels and the support levels of the price. Where the price is moving in the market. It is best for knowing our target value in the market. We have to follow the pivot points daily.

forex me har trader ko pivot point ke bare me pata hona chahaiye aur isko study karke iske hisab se trading karna kafi safe tarika mana jata hai kyunki support aur resistance ke stah sath pivot point ka bhi bahut bada role hota hai forex me

nona
2012-02-14, 12:32 AM
All I know about Pivot Point it points Alltfav prices are converging prices and curl from her and also used as points of support or resistance and help you in opening deals, or find out whether your deal is going in the right direction or not.
But I Asfd a lot of valuable information on your topic
Continue

m3x_19
2012-02-14, 07:59 PM
I use pivotpointcalculator.com on daily basis, and invest according to the results that come out after the calculation. I am seeing good profits and would recommend this to everyone.
I used an indicator to help me spot the pivot point plus its support and resistance level, so whenever i opened up my platform, the pivot points is already there helping my trading, but if you say your website you mentioned is helping you to get profits, i think its a good site to be checked, thank you my friend, for your sharing,..

sangam
2012-02-15, 01:03 AM
I used an indicator to help me spot the pivot point plus its support and resistance level, so whenever i opened up my platform, the pivot points is already there helping my trading, but if you say your website you mentioned is helping you to get profits, i think its a good site to be checked, thank you my friend, for your sharing,..

I am using the charts to see what are the daily closing levels. Based on them i can identify the daily support and resistance levels and then acting on them i can trade in the markets when the time is correct and the trend is known to me.

m3x_19
2012-02-15, 11:59 AM
I am using the charts to see what are the daily closing levels. Based on them i can identify the daily support and resistance levels and then acting on them i can trade in the markets when the time is correct and the trend is known to me.
So you are using traditional method to identifies support and resistence level, that is very good, i used them too but just to help my prediction, not my entry points, so what method do you used to know when the correct time to enter the market sir?

fxquest
2012-02-19, 08:46 PM
Saying it frankly, i dont really understand or use piovot points much in trading, though i read many traders and EAs trade as per pivot signals and so they should work as effective support or resistance so it would be worth to trade on these levels.

Abdomhadi
2012-02-29, 05:36 PM
so I have an idea and I hope it will be useful for you because if you want a perfect analysis and the idea of ​​negotiating in good then you should know where your pivot point and support and level of resistance. You must use the pivot support and resistance you the navigation tool. Most experts pivot point trading use, so I think it is very useful for trader.et better if we understood how it works.

rajesh
2012-03-10, 06:28 PM
Pivot points are often relied on by many traders in forex and even in stock and commodity market and give you adequate entry exit and stop loss levels , i have seen some free programs that can calculate these for you. Also online site can be used to calculate u just input Open, High, Low & Close. One site i used is pivotpointcalculator.com

twinkling star
2012-03-21, 02:05 PM
We often hear some seasoned traders talking about an equity price nearing a certain support or resistance level. These levels are widely used to predict the market movement. How are these support and resistance levels derived? It is the use of pivot point. Although a full trading book may consist of many mathematics formulas and studies such as fibonacci arcs, gann fans, moving averages, and others, pivot point is still one of the commonly used strategies in the financial markets.

There are variations of pivot calculation. The most common used is the 5 point system that consists of Pivot Point, Support 1, Resistance 1, Support 2, Resistance 2. Some traders also go a step further to Support 3 and Resistance 3.

R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H

S represent support, R represents resistance, P represents pivot point, H represents high, L represents low and C represents close.
Traditionally, stock traders use a 24-hour cycle of high, low and close. Because the extreme volatility in the forex market. Forex traders may use even shorter time intervals.
pivot points are very good points to enter the trade and exit the trade, but calculation is not as much simple as we think it is rather very complicated to calculate, so I will not suggest you or any body else to use it without knowing how to use them and how to calculate them, I think that some sites tell us these levels.

vineet
2012-03-23, 02:38 PM
bhaiya main jo indicator use karta hoon bollinger band moving average aur RSI main pivot point ke bare mein janna chahta hoon kya ye koi indicator hai agar ye indicator hai to iska use kaise karna chahiye. pls explain me

jai
2012-03-24, 05:51 PM

amit
2012-03-29, 10:58 PM
Saying it frankly, i dont really understand or use piovot points much in trading, though i read many traders and EAs trade as per pivot signals and so they should work as effective support or resistance so it would be worth to trade on these levels.

rahul
2012-04-04, 11:32 PM
pivot point is a very good indicator and can be use for the breakout strategy and by using this indicator i earn lot of money .......
and its working is mainly depend on the resistance and the support levels

iwan
2012-04-05, 05:06 PM
pivot point can indeed be used as a reference before we get into the market, which is the pivot point is the average of the form that occurs between support and resistance points within a certain time. but we also should not be made ​​as the main reference, because sometimes the prices continue to move past the limit when there is a very strong trend.

atif58
2012-04-05, 09:46 PM
Very good information. I am using pivot points from 6 months and i have founded that pivot points really work and give very good clues about the support and resistance levels. If you add this tool with moving averages and MACD then the results will be very good.

mandeeprana
2012-04-05, 09:55 PM

pivot point ko smajhna bahut zaruri hota hai traders ke liye kyunki is point ki madad se hum apni deals ko lock kar sakte hai
pivot pont ke stah support resistance ki theory use karni chahiye

youman
2012-04-17, 06:49 PM
Pivot Points work because The whole Pivot point trading technique is based on two main market concepts: existence of support and resistance. These two tendencies form the core of the market moves and therefore receive full attention from the vast majority of professional traders. Forex market reacts at these levels in a quite predictable manner, respectinging support and resistance levels and creating a lot of trading opportunities.

netra
2012-04-20, 03:41 PM
Pivots always help to determin the main range of the pair like with pivots we can decide about the middle, upper and lower level of pair so its really helpful when we trade with it.

sachin
2012-04-26, 12:38 PM
Pivot points are also known as Support and Resistance levels and they are important levels in the market and a trader can perform good trades on the basis of same but they should not completely rely on them as Support and Resistance levels keep on changing in these markets .

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-27, 02:07 PM

R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H

yar muaja es povit point ke kauc zadia samaj nehi aya wasa thori boht to pata chala ga ha k povit point ka ha lakain main na ya pehale dafa suna ya para ha es laya mauja pehala es ka bara main knowledge nahi tha abi muaja es ka bara mian thori boht knowledeg ho ge ha .

aamu
2012-05-26, 02:25 PM

joru
2012-05-31, 06:08 PM

dharampal
2012-06-17, 07:10 AM
mujhe pivot ke baare main khuch bhi pata nahi nahi kyoki main abhi learning stage main or forex trading ke baare main sikh raha vaise pivot ka trading main kissi tarah se koi roll nahi hai isse trading main koi help milti hai.jisse app right time par entry mar sakte hai.

venus
2012-06-17, 11:03 AM
Pivot point is used to calculate Support and Resistance point in forex trading. There are some different formulas to calculate pivot
points because each trader has different point of view about the importance of any parameters to calculate pivot points. Support
and Resistance is important to limit profit and loss or to place SL and TP.

julianambas
2012-06-17, 12:09 PM
Pivot point is a price point that is obtained by dividing the lowest price plus the highest price that occurred yesterday. So will the middle price to get trading today. If the open price is today under price pivot points possibly price will close to the pivot point. After that the price will move where market direction.

mhchomsi
2012-06-17, 12:43 PM
Pivot point is a magnet price will always be covered by the price movement that day, too. Custom price will always touch the pivot points. Therefore why pivot points is often referred to by market participants as the price of a magnet

ayakcalysta
2012-06-26, 09:47 AM
I also use Pivot points calculator, but i use pivotpointcalculator.com for this. It is good to open the trade seeing the where the price near R or S. pivot point is very essential for every traders who want to do real business in forex as it is the most popular learning source now a days.

thanks for the information you have provided, I feel that the information you provide is very useful for traders, especially for the novice trader. for novice traders still minimal with information and experiences on the forex business. thank you

kalponick
2012-06-26, 01:57 PM
Without knowing those levels from where your trade can reverse is like trading blindly... You must need to know the pivot points in your chart so that you can plan your trades according to those levels.. and prepare for the future moves.. Those levels will not just help you to protect your money but also they can give you good profits..

kissshore
2012-06-26, 03:09 PM
PP trustworthy points because many individual traders and investors use and trust them, as well as bank and institutional traders..! It is known to every trader that the pivot point is an important measure of strength and weakness of any market..!

taufiqbd
2012-06-27, 11:40 AM
Pivot point is very much important in forex trading. To technical analysis pivot point help to identify the support and resistance point. For scalping trading pivot point is very necessary analysis for make regular profit.

ForexMarket
2012-06-27, 07:02 PM
Thank you for your sharing, this is very basic knowledge about forex market. anypeole join this market know that. But pivot points is very useful for traders, there are a lot of traders follow this point to sell or buy order.

rmostak
2012-07-03, 11:34 AM

R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H

Pivot points is a popular method to maintain buy and sell signal . trader use lot of pivot points to select the reserve point. Different section of pivot points. price up on pivot points the market go up price down on pivot points then market go down. support level is S1,S2,S3 and pivot points is down side.

sasa0220
2012-07-03, 11:45 AM
pivot point is a very important tool to identify the support and resistance levels. we can trade when the price break from S1/R1 level or S2/R2 level. We can use a better signal bu using Fibonacci pivot point and resistance levels

terajana
2012-07-03, 12:38 PM
many traders will use the area as the basis of the pivot point position in the trading decision. some will use it to put a stop point lose or take profit in the same area ..

digger_jim
2012-07-08, 05:11 PM
Thank you for your sharing, this is very basic knowledge about forex market. anypeole join this market know that. But pivot points is very useful for traders, there are a lot of traders follow this point to sell or buy order.

Well, almost all bank traders use it, except that they call it "basic support and resistance." Most outsiders don't care much about pivot because they want trade which gives them hundred of pips every time, while basic support and resistance is used to gain a quick 10 to 20 pips here and there.

ali1011
2012-07-10, 12:54 PM
pavit point ap ko boath he achy signal deyt ahy market k trend k bary me guide line deyta hy or ap ko per hour movement k bary me pta chal jata hy k market me kya movement ho sakti hy bulish and barish be ap ko whan sy pta chal jaty hen main to isay he fallow karta ho koi be position open karny sy pehly ,.

johanarifin
2012-07-10, 01:30 PM
pivot points provides the daily support and the resistance levels and if you trading the breakdown stretgy then pivot points are the best to use in the trading because resistence and the support are the basic of the fundamental analysis

very true I think the traders also need to apply a pivot point on the trade causes the pivot point is we can have knowledge about the limitations of movement and more menyenangkn line again because it is very easy to use pivot.

riya
2012-07-17, 06:04 PM
There is no doubt that pivot point is real laborsaving singal it shows that limitation around measure if you see turn points then you can guesd that measure irregularity and you can guesd echt analyses virtually you opinion .

Bankmen
2012-07-17, 06:05 PM
losing money is very easy compared to getting especially need the ability to make money in forex, but if it is to get the loss and loss of money it does not require any conditions.

suresh
2012-07-19, 12:39 PM
thanks for the information you have provided, I feel that the information you provide is very useful for traders, especially for the novice trader. for novice traders still minimal with information and experiences on the forex business. thank you

joko
2012-07-20, 10:06 PM
Pivot point is important part to create support and resistance point, different traders could use different formulas to determine
pivot point. Good traders should have ability to determine Support and Resistance point because it can help much to give
guidance for traders to close position or putting SL point and TP point.

biyen
2012-07-22, 02:49 AM
Pivot points work best in a trending market and can provide you with an estimate of the high and the low for the next day. Most calculators for them will provide you with 8 support and resistance levels, and can provide you with an exact entry and exit point as opposed to entering trades in the middle of move

ndm
2012-07-22, 12:00 PM
pivot point aik indicator hai jo k trades main use hota hai main is ko use kar k abi tak kafi profit kama chuka hun is ko samjna bi aasaan hai baki indicator ki nisbat aur aap apni trade ko behtar bana saktey hain in indicators ko use kar k

antnetwork
2012-07-22, 02:09 PM
Pivot points work best in a trending market and can provide you with an estimate of the high and the low for the next day. Most calculators for them will provide you with 8 support and resistance levels, and can provide you with an exact entry and exit point as opposed to entering trades in the middle of move
This is rally a good idea of use pivot point because it's the best and middle point of any currency curve. But if we use any manual selection insists of use any special tool, then it can be effective more.

ahsankhan
2012-07-24, 07:44 PM

R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H

pivot points are often relied on by many traders in forex and even in stock and commodity market and give you adequate entry exit and stop loss levels....

rofeq
2012-07-25, 12:34 AM
Pivot points are important because it gives us the level of support offered and resistance which when combined with many other indicators to be able to find better entry or exit can also be good looking

the pivot point we will know a good signal for stop loss then we will be clear if we combine it with some of these indicators in forex trading as we are in defense

pak forex
2012-07-25, 12:38 AM

R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H

boss main trading main newbie hon esi waja sa muja povi point ka bara min koi knowledge nahi ha eis waja sa min ap ko ya nhi bata skta hon ka povit point ka hota ha or ya ksi kam ata ha.

budado
2012-07-28, 08:33 PM
Its very important what is the best function of pivot points. Some do pays good some does not. I'm worried that its not going to last long as the market does not stay or move horizontal. In short the price can go up or down if that happens you also need to update your pivot points. That's why its very important that we know all about this thinks in the first place. We must make sure always that we are doing this things the right away before we even think of opening new trades and positions. Because if we don't know the pivot points how will we know our support and resistance level?

nonprado
2012-07-28, 09:43 PM
Yes the pivot points are best for every trader. It shows the resistance levels and the support levels of the price. Where the price is moving in the market. It is best for knowing our target value in the market. We have to follow the pivot points daily.

Pivot point is calculated by adding three levels is high, low and close divided by 3 time and it can still be used with Fibonacci numbers and the relative strength index to achieve a stronger prediction.These market are different tools to be considered before trading

Adnan
2012-07-30, 03:00 AM
Pivot point is a very veritable tool that I always forget to use. I have also written a pivot indy in the past but can't sort them out from my bag of indicators.

But if you like to calculate manually there are several excel programs of it you can download. You can also calculate manually if you're a math savvy and would want to know some more. I'll give you calculation formula to R1 and S1:

Support 1 = 2 X Pivot - High

Pivot Point = ( High + Close + Low )/3

Resistance 1 = 2 X Pivot - Low

ayusri
2012-08-01, 10:44 AM
I do not have very long to use pivot points as a measure of good trading decisions as well as for trading, including trading in and out of open positions and stoplos in trading because it is very troublesome because it must calculate the trading position of both vipot another level as well as the level of suppot and resistance but II even when I no longer use any indicator in the open position only to see the shape of the graph but in fact it could well be lucky with a profit of at least thirty-one point in trading, however, use a pivot point for me ahnya make it busy in this trading.

assi
2012-08-28, 08:24 PM
pivot point strategy is excellent in forex because when the traders will know about he good and real pivot points then there are more chances for the traders that they will open more good orders in the market and they will get good money

jati
2012-08-29, 09:31 AM
A forex pivot point is level where price is given a signal to reverse, it could be either resistant level or at the support point

budado
2012-08-29, 07:32 PM
Pivot point is the most important amount the three. As support and resistance is also good. But if theirs a breakout then the support and the resistance level is broken also. But if you open your position in pivot point. Either way if you can earn money. Especially if you are doing hedging. That's why its important that we trade and make sure that we trust our self. As the more we trade the more we learn and the more we learn the more we earn. This is what we must always tell our self. Believe that we can earn and make profit or money.

wazid201118
2012-08-29, 07:48 PM
Actually i can not understand about pivot point in forex properly.As it shows a very difficult math to realize the traders about it.So i do not follow pivot point in my trade but i can analyse well trends.

shohel molla
2012-08-31, 10:43 PM
Very very nice post.Pivot points is a important matter in Forex market.You can Find Pivot points by follow this low.But i have a Pivot points indicators.I use this for find Pivot points.Many Many thanks for share a nice post.

tigojiteh
2012-10-07, 01:47 PM

R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H

What If the price does not touch the R1 or S1??? I am still confused use of pivot ... do you think is better to calculate the pivot itself or we use an automatic pivot ..?. Then, what are the advantages pivot point.

Habib Mondol
2012-10-07, 03:02 PM
Pivot points is a very good signal provitor position.I use it in my real account.I think number of people use this as like me his real account.I do not calculation this. I use a Pivot points indicators.

ObaFX
2012-10-07, 03:36 PM
well some times ago i use pivot points but wasn't comfortable with my trades because it's hard to tell which one is going to turn price around so i simply stick with my Fibonacci and trend line and the result as been outstanding.

dareking
2012-11-23, 04:31 PM

bhai main itni baat janta hoon, ki ab pivot point ka indicator bhi aa gaya hai, hume calculation nahi karna padta hai, hum direct indicator ko apply kar sakte hai, lekin iske liye hume false breakout jaise jagho se bachna hoga, ye bhi itna easy nahi hota hai.

naziakhan
2012-11-23, 06:34 PM
bhai main itni baat janta hoon, ki ab pivot point ka indicator bhi aa gaya hai, hume calculation nahi karna padta hai, hum direct indicator ko apply kar sakte hai, lekin iske liye hume false breakout jaise jagho se bachna hoga, ye bhi itna easy nahi hota hai.

han bhai ma na pivot point ka indicator use kara hai .ya buhat acha indicator hai es sa hamain pivot k baray ma achi information mil jati hai aur ya hamari trade ma help karta hay .hamain mostly daily time per pivot point use karna cahiyay.:)

mazzetro
2012-11-23, 06:51 PM
thanks for explanation about pivot, I think this tread is usefull for a newbie like me

nabila
2012-11-24, 07:47 PM
Pivot punctuation is measured by adding 3 levels which is superior , low and impending tuned by 3 of the abstraction and it can be more utilized along with Fibonacci book and relation magnitude indicator to come at a solon upstanding statement.These are antithetic market tools to be considered before trading.

S A Sani
2012-11-24, 10:00 PM
You said good enough friend and thank you, I want to say just with a simple point that Pivot Point trading is just a mathematical term trading as the price upper of the PP then you can think for long trade and when you see that the PP is lower of the current market price then you can go for short trading. but the thing you also consider is must confirm the trend then make an order.

galuhtkj
2012-12-15, 05:33 AM
I also always use a pivot point in any trade, but I do not need to use the manual calculations. I use indicators while displaying pivot in line, the indicator is also showing resistance suport 1,2,3 and 1,2,3. I think this indicator useful sangant me comfortable using it.

ariv
2012-12-31, 08:06 PM
I use pivot points in every trade that I do, but now I do not use the manual counting in calculating pivot poin.saya use specific indicators to calculate pivot points. it's very simple. and trading using pivot points, it's fun

delowar
2012-12-31, 10:18 PM
By - pharekse pivot point for many popular cell signal to determine a method. Ribharsala point (where the price is back on the opposite side) is widely used to identify the tredarara pivot point.

indaloussi81
2012-12-31, 10:51 PM
forex as I work to live with because I seriously do not have another job that could help the economy and I just hung himself in forex

seethesea
2012-12-31, 10:51 PM
Forex has nothing to do with jobs, because I always heard it was one of the businesses with greater liquidity or the daily transactions

paavan
2013-01-01, 12:26 AM
Pivot points are the single most important factor you need to consider especially while day trading . It is between S1 and R1 which most of the day trading occurs and we can concentrate ther itself

compaq
2013-01-01, 12:53 PM
All I know about Move Aspect it aspects Alltfav expenses are converging expenses and cuddle from her and also used as aspects of support or stage of stage of resistance and help you in beginning provides, or find out out whether your deal is going in the right path or not.
But I Asfd a lot of useful information on your topic
Continue

humtum1by1
2013-01-14, 10:52 AM
Pivot point is a profitable tool if you can use this tool it can be usefull for you. By pivot tool you can guess the movement of rate exchange of cruncyies and earn profit.

dhiren
2013-01-26, 03:07 PM
bhaiya main jo indicator use karta hoon bollinger band moving average aur RSI main pivot point ke bare mein janna chahta hoon kya ye koi indicator hai agar ye indicator hai to iska use kaise karna chahiye. pls explain me

muddassir
2013-01-26, 03:08 PM
धुरी बिंदु 3 स्तरों जो उच्च, कम और करीब 3 बार विभाजित है और यह फाइबोनैचि संख्या और सापेक्ष शक्ति सूचकांक के साथ आगे जा सकता है के साथ इस्तेमाल करने के लिए एक और अधिक ठोस prediction.These पर पहुंचने जोड़कर गणना की है अलग बाजार उपकरणव्यापार से पहले माना जाता है.

reazforex
2013-01-27, 08:22 AM
You do not need to calculate this so hard way like this. With this reply I am giving a Pivot indicator that will automatically draw pivot lines for you and in a very appropriate way. So, download the indicator and use the benefit. Do smart works and avoid hard works. The indicator will give you so accurate pivot lines and I get benefited from this indicator.

runu
2013-01-27, 08:31 AM
I use compartmentalization on regular supposed, and place according to the results that upraise out after the computing. I am seeing respectable profits and would suggest this to everyone.

fxmoney
2013-01-27, 03:06 PM
Pivot points are very important as with the help of which you will able to decide that you have to take trade at what level. so you must have to understand the charts and its pivot points so that you can easily take trade in good direction to make profits.

alyba
2013-01-30, 09:16 AM
I have benefited from this index ....The index will provide you backbone so identify ... Work smart and avoid the hard work ...automatically drawing the axis lines for you ... You do not need to calculate it this way so hard as

nopainnogain
2013-02-24, 09:26 AM
so you can easily put the trade in the direction well to make benefit nhuan.ma you have to trade at do.vi so you have to understand charts and points pivot.Pivot is very important becausewith the help of you will be able to decide

atiqsb
2013-03-27, 03:56 PM
pivot point bohit achy signals dayty hain hume limilt ka pata chal jata hai ke market kitna move kar gaye hai. then hum pivot point se easily buy aur sell kar sakty hain really pivot point profitable indicator ha khas kar newbies bohit profit le sakty hain very helpful for newbies.

m2ndsrokk
2013-03-27, 04:09 PM
many trader using pivot point as trend determination....they taking their trend decision by looking on when is open price position...if there on up of pivot point...the trend should be up and if the price opened below the pivot point...the trend should be down...that is the rules of using pivot point...

adnanr
2013-03-27, 08:35 PM
povit point is a very useful indicator that show the limitation about the rate and if you see pivot point then you can also analysis the rate fluctuations and also you can guess about your position. many trader in forex relied on the this techniques even in stock and commodities market.

ramsha aliza
2013-04-25, 02:57 PM
well pivot point is figured by including 3 levels which is heightened, flat and close partitioned by 3 of the time and it might be further utilized plus Fibonacci numbers and relative quality file to touch base at a more robust prediction.These are distinctive market devices to be recognized before trading.

ghani22
2013-04-25, 03:01 PM
pivot point ky sath trade krna mujy bohut easy lgta hai iss ko bohut asaani ky sath calculate kr skty hain day high and day low market open and close iss formula ko calculate kr lain app ko support orr resistance mil jae gay waise b ham kisi b website se pivot point ko apny chart py upload kr skty hain profitable tool ha.

raja123
2013-04-30, 11:34 AM
pivot points are good way to analyse market but i don't know much about this strategy of trading. because i am learning these type of strategy from sites .i listen much about this strategy if you have good knowledge about this then you can earn huge profit .

ayesha faizan
2013-05-16, 02:11 AM
Turn focus is ascertained by including 3 levels which is towering , flat and close partitioned by 3 of the time and it might be further utilized in addition to Fibonacci numbers and relative quality record to touch base at a more robust prediction.these are distinctive market devices to be recognized before trading.

aigbor551987
2013-05-16, 07:49 AM
Speech it frankly, i don't really read or use pivot points some in trading, though i indicate numerous traders and ens transaction as per parader signals and so they should output as effectual agree or action so it would be worth to business on these levels.

arif1702
2013-05-16, 08:11 AM
I think the trade with regard pivot poit very useful, because then we can easily read and buy or sell decisions,
but sometimes prices move sideways at the pivot point, so it's very confusing

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-05-16, 03:07 PM
thanks for you calculation and its a good learning lesson for all of us.in before i do not know what is pivot point and how it is calculate but from your post i learn about pivot point well and i will apply your calculating from now in my trading.i think its very important to know so if any trader do not know he must learn it.

arinda
2013-05-16, 03:38 PM
Pivot points

R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H

Very helpful once the formula for the pivot point you give it, I really had been looking for how to determine a good buddy with open positions using the pivot point and here you give me an idea, very useful and thank you.

silverlhr
2013-06-16, 01:03 AM
pivot point bohaat helpful tool hay jo hammy market ki support aor resistance ko show kaarta hay aor ham pivot point ki madad sey easily buy aor sell ker saktain hay. newbie ky lia pivot point tool profitable sabit ho sakta hay maney apney chart per pivot point ko load kia huwa hay jo hud sari calculation kaarta hay.

star083
2013-06-16, 01:10 AM
pivot point is central point for currency movement.it acts as resistance for an uptrend ans as support for a down trend.pivot is very useful in trading if you know the method how to use it

mutivo
2013-06-26, 11:28 AM
thanks alot for that information I have nevr ever in my life ever thought that I could ever trade in these market and work in different ways in these I mean a good trading and well known market analysis and its a good where and its a in trading where in the trades

ali.khan
2013-06-26, 05:40 PM
I personally use pivot point calculator.Com on regular basis and invest in line with the effects that come out following the calculation.I am seeing great profits and would suggest this to everyone.

ataf_fx
2013-06-26, 06:04 PM
pivot point is an indicator that many traders use, because the pivot points, support and resistance using restriction so that we will be able to use it easily,, pivot poit can connected also with other indicators that can help analyze trends.:yahoo:

sajid ali
2013-06-26, 06:46 PM
well i do not use the pivot points and resistance points and also i do not use the support etc because that one level is very high and also in this trading strategy we will be needed the high level experience because in this level we can not understand the pivots points and resistance so that one is very tough for me

haryadi88
2013-06-26, 06:51 PM
With using pivot points, we know the best price to entry. Sometimes I am using pivot time and fibonacci too to analysis the market because its very usefull to make profits

greener
2013-06-26, 10:34 PM
pivot point, support resistance point are key level in forex because they tend to act are point in which there might be a possibility of price reversal so traders should never trade close to that point

sally18
2013-06-26, 10:56 PM
Pivot points and support and resistance are good to use because they really works and they are truly the key level from the market or price can reverse and if it brokes any of this then the price can move fast so everyone should use pivot points.

nadeembali
2013-07-07, 02:14 PM
pivit point pay bee joo log trade karty hain achi technique hay ess say kafi faida hoota hay aap ki trade koo basically pivit point different level pay support or resistance hoti hain jiss ko hum follow krty hain.

kimilan
2013-07-07, 02:38 PM
pivit point pay bee joo log trade karty hain achi technique hay ess say kafi faida hoota hay aap ki trade koo basically pivit point different level pay support or resistance hoti hain jiss ko hum follow krty hain.

In this time I am not professional Forex trade but I have two years trading experience I think it's huge experience but I can't make continue profit. I want become professional and expert Forex trader which I can build my career doing Forex trading.

dareking
2013-07-07, 02:48 PM
pivot point bohaat helpful tool hay jo hammy market ki support aor resistance ko show kaarta hay aor ham pivot point ki madad sey easily buy aor sell ker saktain hay. newbie ky lia pivot point tool profitable sabit ho sakta hay maney apney chart per pivot point ko load kia huwa hay jo hud sari calculation kaarta hay.

bhai mere hisaab se pivot point daily trader ke liye sabse jayda important hota hai, daily trader entry aur exit point ke liye is level par achchi entry search karke achcha paisa earn kar sakta hai. :)

dufu
2013-07-07, 02:52 PM
Pivot points analysis that i use whenyou tradeing you have to make sure that you have the best of the pivots that you have to have the support that that goes wither pivot

dilljeet
2013-07-07, 04:21 PM
boht shukria janaab aap ny boht helpfull information share kin hum sy is sy sab traders ko boht faida ho ga mostly new traders ko kiun k vo abi trading seekh rhy hoty hain is liy

sunila
2013-07-08, 08:28 AM
forex mai yai bhea ik hissa hai forex makret movement par humy is sai pata cahlta hai aur hum is k sath bhea kafi achea trade apni bana sakty hain ap ko cahay k ap hamehsa is ka use kar sakty hain laikin sath sath ap ko cahay k ap news par bhea dehan dain,...

I.I.P
2013-07-08, 03:22 PM
this is important information. to count pivot point according to manual. with pivot this us easier to will detect to what price market move advanced or turn around direction. this manner is enough effective. but in this time quite a few that use software or system that count pivot point automatically. only formula to count same or not by count according to manual. how follow you? better use to which?

win
2013-07-08, 04:41 PM
pivot points are very useful for trading which is based on the support and the resisitances and will really help you for setting the target of the important tools like stop loss and the take profit

swaat
2013-07-08, 05:00 PM
pivot point tool kafi profitable or helpful hai pivot point ki madad sey hum easily support or resistance nikal sakty hain or buy sell kar sakty hain. pivot point par ager trading karni hai to stop loss must hai. technical analysis kay liay kafi acha tool hai newbie kay liay acha tool hai.

jams4u
2013-07-08, 05:46 PM
Pivot Points are good for technical analysis it helps you to understand makert how it can going up how it can going down it can be help to set SL and TP by know the R1 R2 S1 S2 leves its mathmetical calculation
R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H
moving averages, and others, pivot point is still one of the commonly used
strategies in the financial markets.

sushmita
2013-07-08, 06:01 PM
G mary khyal sy pivot point bht achy signals hainn. is sy market ki position ka achy sy andaza lgaya ja sakta ha.is sy ap trading bhi thk trha sy kar sakty hain.ye bht achy or benefit signals hain.

mutivo
2013-07-13, 11:42 PM
there is alot of good ways that the market is to be offered and the best market is what we are able to do in knowing where the market is and its where we are able to understand where we have the market

fikhan
2013-07-14, 12:00 AM
You same sensible enough friend and thank you, i wish to actually say only with a straightforward purpose that pivot purpose trading is simply a mathematical term trading clearly as the worth higher on your pp in which case you will assume for long trade and if you see that the pp is lower on your current market worth in which case you will aspire to short trading. other then the issue you additionally contemplate is should confirm the trend then create an order

anamirgaba
2013-07-15, 07:31 AM

Different strokes for different folks. If this is working for you. Good then follow it as for me i dont think i will do that because that the market is down is not a guarantee that it will go up. It can go further down even when the rsi reads oversold anything can still happen in the market so be careful. I think your idea will be good if you combine your idea with support and resistance concept. In other words, try to buy when the price is rejected by the support level and sell when the price is rejected by the resistance level. that's my view

amiodas789
2013-07-15, 07:49 AM
Pivot lie is rattling steadying signal it shows that restriction roughly measure if you see axis points then you can guess that range irregularity and you can guess honest analyses around you role.

cottenmix
2013-07-15, 08:23 PM
pivot point forex trading ma kafi profitable tool hay jis ki madad sa hmm easily support aur resistance kay mutabiq trade open kr skty hayn aur stop loss ka istemaal b pivot point pr bohat acha rehta hay hmm risk free ho jaty hayn. pivot point ma S2 ya R2 kafi acha profit de skta hay ager yahan trade open kry.

safifx
2013-07-16, 02:42 AM
forex me har trade ko piovt point ke bare me paa hon chahaiye aur isko study karek is ke hisabe se trading krna kafe sare tarkid mana jata hai kyuky support aur restancise ke sate pivot point ka bahi bahut baa problame hota ha je

themasters
2013-07-16, 03:53 AM
the pivot point is the key to get the profits and you have to know that it have some hidden technique to master it and get winning trades

jeetnrimi
2013-08-30, 06:40 AM
Pivot point bahut hi important point hai forex trading me, pivot point previous day ke price value par count kiya jata hai, previous day close point, high point aur low point value ko add karke use 3 se substract kiya jata hai, pivot point ke saath humen resistance aur support ki bhi achchi jaankari honi chahiye.

sajda
2013-09-06, 11:13 AM
i think this is really really anice post and i think that you can become asuccessful trader in forex if you pay attetntion in learning forex and to become asuccessful trader in forex trading business

stranger1
2013-09-30, 09:06 AM
yes the poivt point is the best source of the predicting the market . so in this way the piovt point can help us to make money .but the poivt point is not accurate the all the time. but good thread to increase our knowledge about the pivot point.

manju
2013-10-03, 09:37 PM
The pivot point and the bearish and the bullish line some more technical term in this which have their own analysis in this and any one can earn the money in this and can consider these terms in this and these are the best in the world thing which gives the lot of the things in this....

zaidamjad
2013-10-08, 04:18 PM
These he level are to th providwely predictedop the moment gho are to the thsese supported and ristances level to the diraction fronm this business i ave to the swome free program that can be cacultion these fortop you fro m this busines .

akksh01
2013-10-08, 04:45 PM
pivot point bohat acha tool hai jo support aur resistance ko show karta hai ham pivot point say market ko achi tran analyze kar sakty hen aur pivot point ki madad se stop loss ka estamaal achi tran say kar sakty hen beginners kay liye pivot point bohat useful tool hai zaroor use karna chahye.

ashvi
2013-10-08, 06:18 PM
This is one of the important prize zone levels which helps the trader to determine the possible market direction. Thus, they can be able to take up the potential trades and be at the winning edge when they are trading with the help of the pivot, support or resistance levels.

krahat
2013-10-23, 12:11 PM
This is just like as a very easy and simple trading point where we can get the taking as a complete trading success and this is a very simple point where we can get the taking as a earning amounts,.

cozard007
2013-10-23, 01:43 PM
I do not want to know how this is being calculated because there are some coder that has automated this for the trader, what is my own to stress myself any further in getting the arithmetic of this. I love the auto ones to be used.

amla
2013-10-23, 01:51 PM
To help described the focuses on your opportunities / investments, whether it is quit damage or even takle earnings, utilizing pivot things is probably the finest possibilities open for you to all of us. Some people utilize it for you to deal and also these kind of degrees are frequently maintain a lot of the occasions. Therefore it is usually far better for individuals and keep a new tabs on pivot things. Just utilizing it may make a big improvement inside the original development for the currency trading aspirants.

aslam12
2013-10-23, 02:30 PM
pivot point forex market mein bohat important hai. yeh tool technical analysis mein humari bohat help karta hai. pivot point ki madad say hum easily support aur resistance par trade open kar saktain hain kyu kay pivot point support aur resistance ko bohat achi tran say show karta hai .

ashvi
2013-10-23, 02:51 PM
Pivot points, support and resistance trading is one of the best ways by which we can trade in the forex market to make some good profits on long run. Thus, it is very much critical to observe the prices when they are such levels for taking up the trades.

pankural
2013-11-25, 12:16 PM
pivot point is a very important tool to identify the support and resistance levels. we can trade when the price break from S1/R1 level or S2/R2 level. We can use a better signal bu using Fibonacci pivot point and resistance levels

onlineabdulrehman
2013-11-29, 02:17 PM
Dharī bindu, ucca ōchī anē bandha vakhatē 3 vibhājīta karavāmāṁ āvē chē anē tē vadhu vividha bajāra sādhanō hōya chē vadhu majabūta prediction.These āvē phibōnākī nambarō anē sāpēkṣa tākāta īnḍēksa sāthē vāparī śakāya chē 3 starō umērīnē gaṇavāmāṁ āvē chē Ṭrēḍiṅga pahēlāṁ gaṇavāmāṁ āvē chē.

kumarrajan323
2014-01-04, 03:07 PM
mujhe lagta hai ki forex market me trading karne ke liye ya start ka\rne se pahle pivot point ko dekhna bahut jaruri hai mere dost.aap pivot point ko samajhne ke bad me aap treding karte hain to mujhe lagta hai ki aap trading karne me aap succes honge metre dost.aap suport aur resistance bhi bahut jada imortant hai mere dost.

portal
2014-01-04, 03:53 PM
i love to use pivot point, but i take the most esiest way to search it just by divided the Dailly candle by 2,4,6 and i make line on that
but mostly i only use indicator that automatically draw pivot point for me and that more easy for me as i dont need to spent time to count my pivot point

Gatu
2014-01-28, 10:02 AM
pivot poin calculation is a calculation that would show where we are all working on and well we have to work in the best of stances and be able to lose and work on it in trades. it improves the availability of the same trading stances

forexlive
2014-01-28, 10:04 AM
pivot point its good indicater i like it very much my best

fxghost
2014-02-10, 04:05 PM
mujhe lagta hai ki forex market me trading karne ke liye ya start ka\rne se pahle pivot point ko dekhna bahut jaruri hai mere dost.aap pivot point ko samajhne ke bad me aap treding karte hain to mujhe lagta hai ki aap trading karne me aap succes honge metre dost.aap suport aur resistance bhi bahut jada imortant hai mere dost.

ji bhaiya order lagane se pahle hum logo ko daily pivot check kar lene chahiye kyun ki yaha par market entry aur exit point kafi acha hota hain main to iska indicator ka use karta hu kafi badiya entry mil jaati hain

Aravinth
2014-02-10, 07:38 PM
use pivotpoint website, invest according to the results that come out after the calculation. I am seeing good profits and would recommend this to everyone.

fxearner
2014-02-11, 05:08 PM
ji bhaiya order lagane se pahle hum logo ko daily pivot check kar lene chahiye kyun ki yaha par market entry aur exit point kafi acha hota hain main to iska indicator ka use karta hu kafi badiya entry mil jaati hain

hanji bhai trader ko apni trade open karne se pehle daily pivots indicator ka use jaroor karlena chahiye kyunki esko karne se trader bahut achhe ntry point aur exit point le sakta hai wo achhe se apni trades ko close bhi kar sakta hai,eska use karna achha hei rehta hai..

naziakhan
2014-02-11, 05:36 PM
pivot poin calculation is a calculation that would show where we are all working on and well we have to work in the best of stances and be able to lose and work on it in trades. it improves the availability of the same trading stances

bhaiya g market ma daily or weekly pivot point hotay hay jo traders k liyay kafi zaida helpful hotay hay , es sa trader ko market ma acha entry point lainay ma kafi zaida help mil jati hay aur wo kafi achi earning kar sakta hay .:good:

drpt51083
2014-02-14, 10:46 PM
Pivot Items tend to be trusted by means of evening traders in order to swiftly determine where by foreign exchange market emotion may well change in between bullish and bearish. Pivot Items are widely used to locate probably Assist and Level of resistance amounts.

mdchomokali
2014-02-18, 08:51 AM
Pivot level is actually measured by building 3 degrees that's excessive, low in addition to near broken down by simply 3 of times in addition to it can be additionally applied together with Fibonacci figures in addition to relative energy listing to arrive at the far more strong conjecture. These include unique industry resources to become regarded prior to trading.

rokibul2018
2014-02-18, 09:01 AM
Pivot points are often relied with by several investors throughout fx and even throughout investment and product current market and give anyone ample accessibility get out of and stop loss ranges, we've seen a number of free software programs that may calculate most of these for you personally. Also on the net website may be used to calculate you simply just enter Wide open, Higher, Low & Close up. Just one website my spouse and i employed can be pivot point calculator. com.

drpt51083
2014-02-25, 05:05 PM
pivot point have proved exceptionally useful in the FX market. In fact, the projected support and resistance generated by pivot points tends to work better in FX (especially with the most liquid pairs) because the large size of the market guards against market manipulation.

Jethro
2014-02-28, 11:58 AM
Pivot points in many cases are observed on by simply quite a few dealers within currency trading and in some cases within inventory in addition to commodity market and provides a person satisfactory gain access to get out of preventing damage quantities, we have witnessed several free of charge software programs that will analyze these in your case. Additionally online web page can often analyze ough simply insight Open up, Higher, Low & Near. A single web page i applied can be pivotpointcalculator. com.

berserkern
2014-03-26, 12:08 AM
pivot points are the resistance and supports from previous periods and average is calculated based to your preferance
and it helps alot to know the strong zones in the chart while you trade

fxghost
2014-03-27, 07:07 PM
bhaiya ji Pivot point important hote hain achi bhumika nibhate hain humko inka use karna chahiye main to daily pivot hi sirf use karta hu inki wajah se mere ko entry aur exit lene mein madad bahut milti hain bhaiya

sunila
2014-03-27, 10:20 PM
mai forex mai new hn is waja sai mughy is point ka nahe pata hai magar mai is ko find karny mai hn aj kal jaisay he mughy samjh a jaye mai ap ko acaha guide kar sku thank you...

fxearner
2014-03-28, 12:05 AM
bhai ji forex trading mein bina pivot points ke trading nahi kar sakte,trader ko yaha entry aur exit lene ke liye pivot points ko dekhna bahut jaroori hai,essi se trader ko market breakout ka bhi pata chalta hai aur ye ek bahut important levels hote hai..

naziakhan
2014-03-28, 06:00 PM
mai forex mai new hn is waja sai mughy is point ka nahe pata hai magar mai is ko find karny mai hn aj kal jaisay he mughy samjh a jaye mai ap ko acaha guide kar sku thank you...

bhaiya g pivot point technical analysis ma support aur resistance ki tarha ek level hota hay , ya hamaray time frame per depend karta hay , es sa technical trader ko market predict karnay ma kafi zaida help milti hay .:)

labanlazarus
2014-03-28, 06:04 PM
Pivot points square measure usually relied on by several traders in forex and even available and artifact market and provides you adequate entry exit and stop loss levels , I actually have seen some free programs which will calculate these for you. conjointly on-line website are often wont to calculate u simply input Open, High, Low & shut. One website i used is pivotpointcalculator.com

portal
2014-03-28, 06:18 PM
Pivot level is actually measured by building 3 degrees that's excessive, low in addition to near broken down by simply 3 of times in addition to it can be additionally applied together with Fibonacci figures in addition to relative energy listing to arrive at the far more strong conjecture. These include unique industry resources to become regarded prior to trading.

I never know that what you write about pivot point, as i know pivot point is only take by divided dailly range with 2,3,5 and we put line on it then use it as bounching line or reversal line or break trough line
but thanks for yur information that pifot also about degrees

cilok
2014-03-28, 06:32 PM
I think it is very important that the pivot once and we have to know it and it's a great strategy and will determine the resistant and support and it's very important and we should be able to control myself and passion then all will be fine and we should always be ready.:doubt:

fxghost
2014-04-01, 05:17 PM
bhai ji forex trading mein bina pivot points ke trading nahi kar sakte,trader ko yaha entry aur exit lene ke liye pivot points ko dekhna bahut jaroori hai,essi se trader ko market breakout ka bhi pata chalta hai aur ye ek bahut important levels hote hai..

bhaiya ji pivot point bahut log use karte hain har koi trader pivot point ka use karte hain price action mein support aur resistance mein bhi kafi jayda use hota hain bhaiya ji main to isko jarur use karta hu

fxearner
2014-04-01, 06:01 PM
bhaiya ji pivot point bahut log use karte hain har koi trader pivot point ka use karte hain price action mein support aur resistance mein bhi kafi jayda use hota hain bhaiya ji main to isko jarur use karta hu

hanji pivot points ko kaafi traders use karte hai,bina eske trader forex mein thik se trading nahi kar sakta esse trader ko pata chalta hai usne apni trade mein kabb entry leni hai aur kab apne order ko close karna hai aur usko support aur resustance ke wajah se he pata chalta hai..

sehatfx
2014-04-01, 07:04 PM
Pivot point is a very veritable tool that I always forget to use but in fact it could well be lucky with a profit of at least thirty-one point in trading are more chances for the traders that they will open more good orders in the market and they will get good money

sunila
2014-04-01, 10:58 PM
mughy is mai price action ki abhi tak samjh nahe aye hai but mai samjhny ki try mai hn jaisay he mughy kuch samjh aye mai yaha par with screen shot i will guide u jitna ho saka thanks...

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-05-21, 05:36 PM
ap nay bhai pivot points kay bary mainbahut hia cha breif kiya ahi magger mery pass abkuch balnce nai hai kay main is kay piviot points kodykha akr in kay oper trde karo jab mery pass blance huga tomain in ko dykh lunga phr

daniya1432
2014-05-21, 05:39 PM
dear pivot point to varage point hota aha sab 3 lines ka orr suppot or ressitance point bohaat zadha matter karta ha Forex main trading kaarta huwa . is ko technical analysis bi khatain hain . resistance point ko touch karna ka bad market down ana laag jati ha .

fxghost
2014-06-04, 07:20 PM
bhaiya ji pivot point to kafi important hain apni trades mein har kisi ko use karne kafi jaruri hote hain daily trading ho ya weekly ho ya fir monthly ho sabhi tarah ki trading ke liye hum pivot point ka use kar sakte hain

damri
2014-06-04, 07:42 PM
I think that we should understand the pivot then all will be fine and as traders we must focus and hard work could be very nice and as traders we should be able to focus and all will be fine and all need the process and it's very important.
:yahoo:

asingh601
2014-06-04, 11:52 PM
bhaiya ji pivot point to kafi important hain apni trades mein har kisi ko use karne kafi jaruri hote hain daily trading ho ya weekly ho ya fir monthly ho sabhi tarah ki trading ke liye hum pivot point ka use kar sakte hain

sahi kaha aapne bhai ji ki pivot point kafi accha aur important hota hai aur is se aap accha earning kama sakte hain par ise samjhne me kafi samay lagta hai aur aise strategy ke karan aapka samay bahut waste bhi hota hai isliye in par waste karna samay mujhe to sahi nahi lagta hai.

naziakhan
2014-06-05, 02:14 PM
pivot point traders k liyay buhat hi zaida helpful hota hay aur buhat zaida traders es ka use apni trading ma kartay hay , ya hamay achi analysis karnay ma kafi zaida madad karta hay aur hum achi analysis kar k acha profit earn kar saktay hay.:)

fxghost
2014-06-16, 04:42 PM
bhaiya ji pivot point ka istemaal kafi trader karte hain aur karna bhi chahiye main to khair pivot point ka indicator hi use karta hu weekly aur daily point ye sabhi jaruri hote hain isliye entry aur exit ishi bases par leta hu

metu
2014-06-16, 04:51 PM
I think it is very important and as traders we must focus and hard work can be very mean and all will be fine with a focus and we need to understand about the pivot, resistant and support then all will be able to manage it well and we all were very important and we have to stay calm and it will be very meaningful.
:)))

asingh601
2014-06-17, 01:46 AM
bhaiya ji pivot point ka istemaal kafi trader karte hain aur karna bhi chahiye main to khair pivot point ka indicator hi use karta hu weekly aur daily point ye sabhi jaruri hote hain isliye entry aur exit ishi bases par leta hu

sahi kaha aapne pivot point ka istemaal to karte hain bahut log par iska istemaal kathin hai hoda isliye main ise avoid karta hun isme jhanjhat hoti hai pehle idhar line draw karo fir udhar har taraf alag alag line hoti hai jo ki samajh se hi pare hoti hai. :)))

anahita
2014-06-17, 03:07 AM
Pivot points are very useful for day traders who often take advantage of small movements in the market for profit. On market conditions 'range-bound' pivot point is used to estimate the upper limit and lower limit of currency movements, while the market is "trending" pivot point is used to estimate the level at which the price will move off (breakout).

fxearner
2014-06-17, 01:08 PM
sahi kaha aapne pivot point ka istemaal to karte hain bahut log par iska istemaal kathin hai hoda isliye main ise avoid karta hun isme jhanjhat hoti hai pehle idhar line draw karo fir udhar har taraf alag alag line hoti hai jo ki samajh se hi pare hoti hai. :)))

hanji pivot point ko trading mein use karna achha hota hai aur ussi se trader ko apne entry aur exit ke baarein mein pata chalta hai,bhai ji aapko esko to avoid karna he nahi chahiye ye to sabse basic aur sabse jaroori cheez hai forex mein kaam karne ke liye..

umarjaved1
2014-06-17, 02:13 PM
pivot points are often relied on by many traders in forex and even in stock and commodity market and give you adequate entry exit and stop loss levels i have seen some free programs that can calculate these for you also online site can be used calculate you just input open high low and close

jani1
2014-07-24, 12:13 AM
dear apne ye bht achi information provide ke huy we he about the pivot points, or ye jo apne resistance points o use kr kay or sath me support points ko bhi apply kr kay jo pivot point ka formula dya hua he ye bht zbrdst he or traders kay lye bht acha or analysis me bht helpful he, is se trade lganay me asani hoti he, thank you for the post.

fxghost
2014-07-25, 05:50 PM
main jarur apni trading mein pivot point ka use karta hu day trader ke liye acha entry aur acha exit point bhi isko bola ja sakta hain bade support aur resistance hote hain isko to sabhi ko use karna jaruri hain bhaiya ji

jeetnrimi
2014-09-25, 11:28 PM
Forex market me agar hum chart ka analysis kar rahe hote hai to wo tak tak incomplete rahta hai jab tak hum usme pivot point, resistance aur support ko drag nahin kar lete. pivot point se humen daily trading range ka pata chalta hai jis se hum market ki trend ko decide karte hai.

fxghost
2014-09-27, 02:18 PM
Forex market me agar hum chart ka analysis kar rahe hote hai to wo tak tak incomplete rahta hai jab tak hum usme pivot point, resistance aur support ko drag nahin kar lete. pivot point se humen daily trading range ka pata chalta hai jis se hum market ki trend ko decide karte hai.

bhaiya ji ye baat to theek hain lekin agar koi pivot calculation nahi kar pata hain to koi dikkat nahi hain wo yaha par indicators le sakta hain pivot ka wo automatically calculation kar deta hain aur sahi entry ke liye pivot bahut jaruri hota hain

naziakhan
2014-09-27, 07:21 PM

han bhaiya g ya sabhi tools hamari analysis ma buhat hi zaida important hotay hay , pivot point , support and resistance technical analysis karnay k liyay buhat zaida zaruri hotay hay , es liyay hum kisi bi tool ko ignore nh kar saktay hay .:good:

vishadevbhakta
2014-09-27, 09:11 PM
bro mere hisab se forex trading pivot point bohoti important point , ku ki jada tar pivot point nichey se market open hota to uss din k liya market down trend jata hey , or pivot point ki up me open hota to market up trend me jata hey . thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

drweb
2014-10-24, 08:42 PM
the strength of this technique is that the pivot point levels are determined before the opening of the session as the prices of the previous day are used for calculations. The trader will therefore before the start of the meeting, what issues he will focus his attention.
in the basic concept of the theory of "pivot points", it materializes five significant levels: a pivot, two brackets and two resistors.

atifrana
2014-10-24, 10:13 PM
Pivot Point per bohat nice thread kera hai dost tum ney or mjhe is se phele Pivot Point ki ziadad details nahi thi jo ab mili hai or me is per ap ka bohat bohat shukriya kerta hun or isi terha se ap ache ache nice thread start kerte raho humare liye jin se hum ko help mile.

khalid2
2014-10-25, 07:42 AM
yeh pivot points sey trading karna bhee bara hee interesting hota hey kiun keh is trading market men traders ko sab sey pehley is tarha karna ho ga keh is market men pivit points ko seekhna ho ga is kee 3 points hotey hen pehley per R1,R2,R3 market key pivot sey up hotey hen aur S1,S2,S3 neechey nechey waley pivot sey buy banta hey aur ooper waley pivot sey sell banta hey .

fxearner
2014-10-29, 11:22 PM
han bhaiya g ya sabhi tools hamari analysis ma buhat hi zaida important hotay hay , pivot point , support and resistance technical analysis karnay k liyay buhat zaida zaruri hotay hay , es liyay hum kisi bi tool ko ignore nh kar saktay hay .:good:

hanji forex me kisi bhi tools ko trader avoid nahi kar sakta,pivot points to sabse jada use hone wala tool hai aur esko har trader apni trading me use karta hai,esse trader ko market me entry aur exit levels ke baarein me pata chalta hai..

frx17
2014-10-30, 12:43 PM
i find different calculate for pivot point, its open+high+low+close= pivot point. which one its accurately?

samehgadaroua
2014-11-05, 01:28 AM
The pivot points are good way to analyse market but i don't know much about this strategy of trading. because i am the learning these types of the strategy from sites .i listen much about this strategy if you have good knowledge about this then you can earn huge profites !!

sunila
2014-12-19, 09:42 PM
forex mai yai point just easy nahe hai humy is mai hard work karna hota hai agar ap is mai hard work nahe karty hain tou ap k leyay yai sb itna easy nahe hota hai aur is pivot point ko samjhna bhi ap k leyay asan nahe hota hai magr ik trader jab hard work karta hai tou sab theak ho jata hai,,,,

kolwad
2014-12-20, 01:42 AM
The pivot point bohit achy signals dayty hain hume limilt ka pata chaled as a jatad haid ked as a market kitna move kar gaye hai. then hum pivot point se easily buy aur sell kar saktyed as a hain really pivot point profitable indicator ha khas kar newbies bohit profit le sakty hain very helpful for newbies !

dajouka
2014-12-20, 02:37 AM
I can add to this thread that pivot point bohit achy signals dayty hain hume limilt ka pata chal jatad as a haid as a ked as a market kitna move kar gaye hai. then hum pivot point se easily buy aur sell kar sakty hain really pivot point profitable indicator ha khas kar newbies bohit profit le sakty hain very helpful for newbies !

hpbook
2014-12-20, 09:16 AM
forex main line chart per main bat kero tu market ka aik pivot point hota hai jes ky sik side per support point and second side per risistance points hote hai in sy be ap kafi earning ekr skate hai ager in ko smaj jaye achi sy tu

naziakhan
2014-12-20, 04:17 PM
pivot point ek technical trader k liyay buhat hi zaida faiday ki cheez hoti hay , es sa us ko market ka behavior samjhnay ma buhat zaida madad milti hay , trader ko pivot point k baray ma zarur seekhna cahiyay .:)

fxearner
2014-12-22, 07:34 PM
pivot point ek technical trader k liyay buhat hi zaida faiday ki cheez hoti hay , es sa us ko market ka behavior samjhnay ma buhat zaida madad milti hay , trader ko pivot point k baray ma zarur seekhna cahiyay .:)

hanji pivot point to har trader ko sikhna bahut he jaroori hai kyunki esse trader ko pata rehta hai ki usse kabb entry aur exit lena hai aur jada tarr technical traders he eska use karna pasand karte hai..

naziakhan
2014-12-29, 12:40 PM
har ek trader bhaiya ji pivot point ka istemaal karta nahi hain pivot point khaas karke day trader aur scalping trader karte hain jo long term hote hain wo weekly aur monthly pivot ka jayda use karte hain bhaiya ji :girl:

G bhai g pivot point day trader aur scalpers k liyay zaida important hota hay , agar wo short time frame per pivot point level k baray ma jan laitay hay tu phr un k liyay market ma trading karna kafi asaan ho jata hay .:)

fxearner
2014-12-30, 06:10 PM
G bhai g pivot point day trader aur scalpers k liyay zaida important hota hay , agar wo short time frame per pivot point level k baray ma jan laitay hay tu phr un k liyay market ma trading karna kafi asaan ho jata hay .:)

hanji pivot points ko day trader aur scalper hamesha apni tarde me use karte hai kyunki esse sahi entry aur exit ke baarein me trader ko pata chalta hai aur bahut se trader sirf essi par depend hokar market me kaam karna pasand karte hai..

saam
2014-12-30, 07:18 PM
I think that the PIVOT Points are always helpful for the one who trades on the basis of technical analysis. I think that the pivot points always guides us to the path BUT I think that FUNDAMENTAL analysis is also good and fruitful for ME..

sunila
2015-01-02, 08:52 PM
sahe kaha hai ap nay mughy yai cheeze trade mai bhut hi achea lagti ha yun samjh legeyay k yai bhut khas hai ik trader k leyay agar wo is mai dil sai trade kary tou is ko sekhna ik trader k leyay itna asan nahe hai thoura hard work krna parta hai kio k humy is market mai apny leyay jagah make karni hoti hai is leyay zruri hai k hum yai bhut dehan sai kary,,,

naziakhan
2015-01-03, 01:22 PM
sahe kaha hai ap nay mughy yai cheeze trade mai bhut hi achea lagti ha yun samjh legeyay k yai bhut khas hai ik trader k leyay agar wo is mai dil sai trade kary tou is ko sekhna ik trader k leyay itna asan nahe hai thoura hard work krna parta hai kio k humy is market mai apny leyay jagah make karni hoti hai is leyay zruri hai k hum yai bhut dehan sai kary,,,

bhaiya g jahan kuch bi seekhna asaan nh hota hay lakin na mumkin bilkul bi nh hay , agar mihnat karay tu hum zarur seekh saktay hay , market ma trading k liyay trader ko pivot point k baray ma zarur information honi cahiyay .:)

fxearner
2015-01-09, 04:23 PM
bhaiya g jahan kuch bi seekhna asaan nh hota hay lakin na mumkin bilkul bi nh hay , agar mihnat karay tu hum zarur seekh saktay hay , market ma trading k liyay trader ko pivot point k baray ma zarur information honi cahiyay .:)

hanji market me trader ko jabb bhi order open karna hai to uske paas pivot point ka information pehle hona chahiye kyunki esme daily price ki movements ke baarein me bataya jaata hai aur fir trader ussi ke hisaab se market me apna order lagakar trades lagata hai..

miyanmohsin
2015-01-13, 11:11 PM
bhai forex trading main povit point bohat hi zayda zaroori hay forex trading main bohat say traders sirf pivot point sat hi trading karty hain. Ap nay forex trading ka bohat hi acha knowledge share kya hay thanks for sharing a very useful knowledge.

prince0000
2015-01-13, 11:12 PM
Pivot purpose is calculated by adding three levels that is high , low and shut divided by three of the time and it may be more used in conjunction with Fibonacci numbers and relative strength index to make a additional solid prediction.These ar totally different market tools to be thought-about before commerce.

naziakhan
2015-01-24, 03:25 PM
pivot points k baray ma ek technical trader k liyay janana sab sa zaida important hota hay , es level k baray ma agar hamay achi jankari hasil hay tu hum market ma buhat hi achi trading kar saktay hay :)

fxearner
2015-01-24, 04:52 PM
bhaiya ji pivot point indicator ke bare mein sabhi jante hain kyunki ye bahut hi strong support aur resistance ka calculation hota hain daily aur weekly ka hi sabse jayda idher istemaal kiya jata hain bhaiya ji

hanji pivot point indicator ko har koi trader ko use karna chahiye,esse trader ko market me daily support aur resistance ke baarein me pata chalta hai,trader ne agar esko thik se samjha hoga to wo market me esko use kar sakta hai..

sheikhadeel
2015-01-27, 07:16 PM
Bhai pivot point aik aisa point ha jis ka zarya hm apne pure trading krty ha es ko aik fixed point asmjhty ha r sare trading es ka round move krte ha ya forex mai bht zarori ha

naziakhan
2015-01-28, 07:45 PM
hanji pivot point indicator ko har koi trader ko use karna chahiye,esse trader ko market me daily support aur resistance ke baarein me pata chalta hai,trader ne agar esko thik se samjha hoga to wo market me esko use kar sakta hai..

han bhaiya g es sa hamay buhat hi zaida faida hota hay , pivot indicators sa hamay daily k levels ka pata chalta hay jo k hamay trading karnay ma buhat hi zaida madad karta hay .hum acha earn kar saktay hay .:)

promoneyfx
2015-01-29, 10:30 PM
bhaiya ji ye baat theek hain humare ko pivot ke madad se S/R leverage milta hain jo prevous day ke calculation ke hisaab se hota hain ye apko jayda madad karega daily trading mein aur scalping karne mein bhaiya ji

Ye baat hamne bi dekhi hui hai ki hame apni trades me agar safe trading ko anjaam dena hai tab hame uske liye sahi tarah ke pivot levels ko use karna pad jaata hai jis se hame jo bi income hai wo aur bi acchi mil sakti hai apni trades me.

mukeshfx
2015-02-12, 10:33 AM
Forex trading me pivot point bahut hi important level hoti hai aur technical analysis me eska use kiya jata hai, pivot point se hi hum support aur resistance level ko find karte hai jo bhi trading karne ke liye good entry point find karne me help karta hai.

abvi009
2015-02-12, 01:55 PM
Pivots points are very important as it represent the previous supports and resistance.Many traders use pivots point on their trading chart.It is easy to use.But we need to know manually how to put it.Mastering the support and resistance is like walking one step forward to the sucess.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Pivots points are very important as it represent the previous supports and resistance.Many traders use pivots point on their trading chart.It is easy to use.But we need to know manually how to put it.Mastering the support and resistance is like walking one step forward to the sucess.

shahid079
2015-02-12, 02:43 PM
pivot point is the good indicator to predict the market movement and it is calculated with the three level open level close level and just adding the fibo levels it can be calculated but this process is complex and newbie cannot do this easily so it is better that you should use the online pivot calculator.

sajid1240
2015-02-12, 02:50 PM
Pivot points are often relied on by many traders in forex and even in stock and commodity market and give you adequate entry exit and stop loss levels and invest according to the results that come out after the calculation. I am seeing good profits and would recommend this to everyone....

msnali
2015-02-12, 04:17 PM
thanks buddy for providing great infomration with regard to the pivotal point i think if you are either intraday or intra month traders you have to consider the pivotal points where you can put your money for ; i mean for trading purposes thanks dear

sunila
2015-02-17, 04:25 PM
bilkul yai point ko mind mai rakhna chayay is point k sath ap kafi kuch profit nikal sakty hain bas market mai ap analayse k duran yai sab point ap ko mind mai rakhny hoty hain candles sticks ko follow bhi karna lazmi hota hai ik trader ko apny trade good karny k leyay best way k leay serch karna hota hai...

naziakhan
2015-02-17, 09:15 PM
pivot point sabse jayda istemaal kiya jata hain bahut jayda trader ko to maine yehi use karte hue dekha hain ye bahut hi jayda effective hote hain main to khud apni trade mein inka use kiya karta hu bahiya ji

bhaiya g day trader pivot point ka buhat hi zaida use kartay hay , pivot point sa hamay market ko samjhnay ma achi madad mil jati hay aur hum acha entry point la k achi earning kar saktay hay .:good:

fxearner
2015-02-17, 10:07 PM
pivot point sabse jayda istemaal kiya jata hain bahut jayda trader ko to maine yehi use karte hue dekha hain ye bahut hi jayda effective hote hain main to khud apni trade mein inka use kiya karta hu bahiya ji

hanji pivot points ko apni tarde me har trader use karta hoga,enko use karna hoga tabhi trader ko entry aur exit ke baarein me pata chalta hai,yahan esko trader apne system me use karta hai to usko aur bhi achha faida hoga..

SyedMuhammad151214
2015-03-16, 07:53 PM
I have learn about this from a web site but i can not understant this logic so your information i have copied in my note book i will study and try to understant the whole store so i have any problem regarding this than i will connect senior

kova
2015-03-23, 06:44 PM
my dear I believe forex trading main povit point bohat hi zayda zaroori hay forex trading main bohat say traders sirf pivot point sat hi trading karty hain. Ap nay forex trading ka bohat hi acha knowledge share kya hay..

asingh601
2015-03-24, 01:38 PM
pivot trading maine kafi koshish kari par hui nahi maine isme lambe time bitaen hai par isme kuch nahi mila mujhe fir maine dusre strategy bana li tab se kafi rahat hai kamai ho ja rahi hai us se ye thoda mushkil strategy hai pivot.

adeelakhtar25
2015-03-24, 03:18 PM
Weekly yan mothly bases par market ma ak support and resistence level hota ha and amm tor par forex market usi circle ma hamesha move karti rehti ha and ak level se dosaray level tak weeks and month ma move krti ha is liye humein usi ma pivot point find out kar ke trade karna chahye.

fxjais
2015-04-07, 11:23 PM
Pivot point technical analysis karne me bahut help karta hai aur forex trading ke liye ek important level hota hai, pivot point se price niche hota hai to market downtrend hota hai aur pivot point se price up hota hai to market up trend hota hai.

rouka443
2015-04-08, 01:27 AM
this is very imoortant thing on the forex market and there is nice way to know the pivot points the pivot point = the highest price on the last day and the low price on the last day and the price close on the last day 3

PRAYOGO
2015-04-08, 09:09 PM
any one can earn the money in this and can consider these terms in this and these are the best in the world but good thread to increase our knowledge about the pivot point that can be cacultion these fortop you from this busines .

fxearner
2015-04-20, 03:51 PM
forex trader ko pivot points ka bahut he jaroorat hota hai fir chahe wo long term ya short term jaisa bhi trader market me kyun na ho,yahan trader agar har cheez ko samajh kar chalta hai fir uske baad he wo ess business me achha technical trader bann sakta hai..

BASHARAT55
2015-04-29, 06:13 PM
yes povit point her tarde main bot zayda imprtant hot ah ais say ham kafi achi trade kar ksty ahnso povit point say ham market ki direction ko easy dakh skty han so amry khayl say ager ham support and resistance ko follow karn to kafi achi trade ho skti ha so yay best ha hamri tarde mian

Uhuru
2015-06-13, 05:52 PM
these are points that are well formulated to give a clear cut where you can place your rebound and for some reason its always good to use it, they help you know the s1,s2,s3 and also R1,R2,R3 also the pivot point will help you know all these in all senses that we have been able to work on we have the best points that work for the best working promise these is the greatest way to know rebounds and where to place a take profit and a stop loss

junaidkhan121
2015-06-13, 07:12 PM
povit point bht madad deta hei ap ko trading kerny k lia bht acha culculater hei r1 r2 r3 s1 s2 s3 nechy wali line ko agar katy to mazeed nechy ata hei agar buy wali line ko katy to mazeed oper wali line ko lazmi kat ta hei bht acha hei povid point sgnals hein ek tarha k..

fxjais
2015-06-17, 09:43 PM
Pivot point forex market ki technical analysis karne me bahut help karti hai, pivot point ki help se hum support aur resistance ka bhi pata laga sakte hai aur phir humen market ki trend ka pata lagta hai aur hum trading karte hai.

fxearner
2015-07-02, 02:40 PM
pivot points intraday trader ke liye bahut he useful maane jaate hai,trader ko esko jaroor market me follow karna chahiye,trader agar enko samajh jaata hai uske baad he ess business me wo achha kar paata hai..

fxmoney
2015-07-03, 10:23 AM
Pivot points are very much important while trading in the forex market as with the help of it you can easily place stop loss and take profit for your trade so try to identify such points so that you can easily gain good income from your trades.

dareking
2015-07-06, 03:11 PM
pivot points intraday trader ke liye bahut he useful maane jaate hai,trader ko esko jaroor market me follow karna chahiye,trader agar enko samajh jaata hai uske baad he ess business me wo achha kar paata hai..

Haan bhai intraday trader jo hote hai bhai, unke liye Pivot ka use karna humare liye kafi faydemand hota hai bhai, main to bhai pahle use karta tha, lekin jayda monitoring karna padta hai entry ke liye isliye chor diya maine to.

TIMOR
2015-07-06, 09:53 PM
Pivots points are very important as it represent the previous supports and resistance so great information with regard to the pivotal point think if you are either intraday or intra month traders you have to consider

fxmoney
2015-07-13, 05:47 PM
There are major level on which you have to place the stop loss and take profit that you will get with the help of the technicals so you must have to make use of it so that you can easily trade with proper money management by using that points.

wasim345
2015-07-14, 12:27 AM
yar ma na pivot points pr trade nahi ke. ma na calculator say pivot point create kiya tha supports aur resistance b add ke the pr ma na is pr trade nahi ke. kyun k is k muj ko pata nahi hay k is ma trade kis tara kron kha say sell buy krna hay aur kha pr stop loss aur take profit add krna hay. ma pivot point ko learn krna chata hun

forexlive
2015-07-14, 04:39 PM

R1 = (P x 2) - L
P = (H + L + C) / 3
S1 = (P x 2) - H

bai saab ji bikul hum es kam mai pivot point mai v achi earning kar sakte hai fer app apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai es kam mai pehle app ke pass acha experience hona chahi aa fer hee app es kam mai pivot point mai achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji

sunila
2015-07-14, 06:39 PM
Yai point zaydah tar hum apni tp k leyay rakhty hain kio k is ko market jugement k leyay nhi rakh sakty hain aur yai cheeze yad rakhny ki hai k jitny tp hum make krna chayay yaha sai easyly kr sakty haim...

shinaforex1
2015-07-15, 02:56 AM
I like this strategy indicator to earn in the forex market trading business because it make trader to earn good amount of money in the forex market trading business.the pivot point is a very good one

Blast
2015-09-21, 12:55 PM
The theory of the use of pivot points is very popular. It is indeed pivot points that determine the direction that the markets are generally taking. Most analysts believe that price is bullish above pivot points and bearish below them.

achraf
2015-09-21, 02:56 PM
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
Thank you for raising the issue
Yes my brother's support and the resistance of the most important points on which the market in trading points
Good luck to you and all members*

dareking
2015-09-21, 04:47 PM
Pivot point ek daily support aur resistance base par hota hai, waise to weekly aur monthly par bhi pivot point hota hai, lekin sabse jayda important daily hi hota hai, yaha par daily traders sabse jayda trading karte hai bhai. :)

naziakhan
2015-09-21, 07:23 PM
Pivot point ek daily support aur resistance base par hota hai, waise to weekly aur monthly par bhi pivot point hota hai, lekin sabse jayda important daily hi hota hai, yaha par daily traders sabse jayda trading karte hai bhai. :)

bhaiy g agar hum long time frame per pivot ko use karty hay tu wo zaida acha rahta hay ,es sa hamay zaida acha result mil sakta hay bhaiya g ,short term time frame per kafi zaida false signal bi hoty hay bhaiya g .:)

sajidali111
2015-09-22, 09:36 PM
bhai jaan ap ne bohat achi information share k liken kyun k bhai jan ma forex pe or is forum pe new hon is liye mere zyada knowledge nhe hai forex k bara ma or na he abhe itni zyada information hai forex k is liye bhai jaan muhjy ap k thread k kuch zyada samaaj nhe aye per bhai jee ap ne bohat acha thread share kya hai kafi information share ki thx thor thor samaaj ata hai

fxearner
2015-09-23, 11:46 AM
bhaiy g agar hum long time frame per pivot ko use karty hay tu wo zaida acha rahta hay ,es sa hamay zaida acha result mil sakta hay bhaiya g ,short term time frame per kafi zaida false signal bi hoty hay bhaiya g .:)

hanji short term time frame par trader ko false signbal bhi milta hai lekin scalper agar koi market me kaam karta hai jisko 5 to 10 pips he chahiye wo short time frame par he ess business me analysis fir karta hai..

Yinky
2015-09-23, 02:25 PM
In forex trading i only came across this pivot once and that was when one of my friend gave me one indicator that i doesn't know how to use it, so i deleted it at the end. So if there is anyone with good knowledge should please share.

sunila
2015-09-25, 04:03 PM
bilkul theak kaha hai ap nay yaha par hum yai daikhty hain k is field mai humy yai ik indicator k tour par used kar skty hain hum kio k humy yaha par yai entry k bad is sai TP set karny mai asani hoti hai is leyay aksar trader is ko used karty hain apni trade mai aur yai hamri trade k leyay loss nahe banta hai...

fxjais
2015-09-29, 07:07 AM
Technical analysis me pivot point bahut hi important hota hai hum bina eske support aur resistance point ko determine nahi kar sakte hai. Pivot point ke upar lrice hoti hai to usko bullish market aur pivot point ke down hone par market ko downtrend kaha jata hai.

fxjais
2015-09-29, 07:09 AM
Technical analysis me pivot point bahut hi important hota hai hum bina eske support aur resistance point ko determine nahi kar sakte hai. Pivot point ke upar lrice hoti hai to usko bullish market aur pivot point ke down hone par market ko downtrend kaha jata hai.

dareking
2015-10-01, 03:59 PM

Haan bhai Pivot point important to hota hai, lekin humare ko agar is par trading karna hai, to sabse jayda important hota hai market ko daily monitoring karna bhai, agar hum monitoring karenge to trading mein sahi entry le sakenge bhai.

shribalajimaharaj
2015-10-01, 06:45 PM
Haan bhai Pivot point important to hota hai, lekin humare ko agar is par trading karna hai, to sabse jayda important hota hai market ko daily monitoring karna bhai, agar hum monitoring karenge to trading mein sahi entry le sakenge bhai.

jab trader market par ache se dhayan deta hai trader ache se sahi entry dekh kar usme earning kar pata hai trader ko market par dhayan dena chahiye kyu ki sahi trade kis time par mil jaye pata nahi hota hai yaha par ache se kaam karna hota hai

naziakhan
2015-10-02, 12:56 AM

G bhai pivot point technical analysis ma ek buhat hi zaida important cheez hoti hay bhaiya g,es sa hamay market ko samjhnay ma kafi zaida madad milti hay aur hum agy chal kar es sa acha earn kar sakty hay .:)

dareking
2015-10-06, 03:50 PM
G bhai pivot point technical analysis ma ek buhat hi zaida important cheez hoti hay bhaiya g,es sa hamay market ko samjhnay ma kafi zaida madad milti hay aur hum agy chal kar es sa acha earn kar sakty hay .:)

bhai waise to daily trader agar koi technical karta hai, to uske liye ye ek dum best option hai bhai trading karne ke liye, kyunki ismein trader ko kafi fayda hota hai, daily wo chote pips ke liye entry le sakta hai bhai.