PDA

View Full Version : Exit Strategy.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

alamayreh
2011-12-04, 06:57 PM
You may have the best of trades that turned into a loser, or u lost extra pips. Or, you had a bad trade that made unexpected pips.
Both of these are telling us something. The exit is just as important as the entry!

Besides exiting around areas of support or resistance, sometimes we feel disappointed by either not closing out earlier or closing out too late (lost some profit)

well, this is a simple method i've created tohelp keep pips on the table. It is quite simple, i give it in 3 steps

1. Three bars after entry move your SL to B.E (break even)
2. When another bar has formed, count from the new bar 3 bars a back (lets call it bar X).
3. Place your SL at the low of (bar X) for buying positions or at the high of the (bar X) for shorts

My backtest shows that if the trades are bad, u will be stopped out early without losing much. If the trade is good (lots of long bars) you will be stopped out when the trend is first exhausted.

Worked for me, hope it worked for you.

P.S, just pick a direction and try it...I know it sounds silly (funny to me too) but this is just my observation. Hope you can double check it with me and report your findings.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-20, 11:29 PM
Forex me entry point aur exit point bahut zaruri mane jate hai kyunki apka profit aur loss inhi pe depend karta hai
exit point decide karna bhi akfi zaruri hota hai..meri samjh se to trader ko hamesha stop loss aur take profit market ke support aur resistance ke hisba se hi set karne chahaiye ..yahi dono exit point hote hai pair ke

fxquest
2012-01-21, 11:58 AM
Forex me entry point aur exit point bahut zaruri mane jate hai kyunki apka profit aur loss inhi pe depend karta hai
exit point decide karna bhi akfi zaruri hota hai..meri samjh se to trader ko hamesha stop loss aur take profit market ke support aur resistance ke hisba se hi set karne chahaiye ..yahi dono exit point hote hai pair ke

Usually every one put efforts to find out good entry level, exit in forex trading also has siginificant importance, while deciding to open a trade we should also calculate appropirate stop loss and target and it is good to set these in your trade so that trade close on reaching target or hitting stop loss.

ericnyamu
2012-01-21, 10:02 PM
vi think traders loose because they just concentrate on the entry strategy and forget the exit strategy you can have the best entry strategy but if you donot have the best exit strategy how will you lock in the profits you have made . its really that important we know when to get out and it takes practice

anubhavsingh
2012-01-23, 01:31 AM
vi think traders loose because they just concentrate on the entry strategy and forget the exit strategy you can have the best entry strategy but if you donot have the best exit strategy how will you lock in the profits you have made . its really that important we know when to get out and it takes practice

apne bilkul thik kaha..forex me traders entry point pe zada dhyaan dete hai jabki exit point pe koi bhi dhyan nahi deta
lekin mujhe lagta hai ki jitna zaruri entry point hota hai uitna hi zaruri exit point bhi hota hai kyunki forex me aapka profit aur loss issi baat pe depend karega ki aapki kis jagah se market me entry leni chahaiey aur kis jaga hse market se exit hona chahaiye

ericnyamu
2012-01-23, 10:28 PM
an exit strategy is as important ans an entry strategy . they should all be used to make your trading abit profitable . so then why is it we concentrate on the entry so much we forget about the exit . i think its what the textbooks have taught us

ericnyamu
2012-01-24, 10:01 PM
well there are tons and tons of strategies to exit the market . one of them is price action . let me explain . when you enter a trade you expect it to be have a certain way within a duration of time . so when it start behaving otherwise what do you do ? you guessed it . exit

thomaz123
2012-02-01, 10:49 PM
For newbie like, i learn to make trading plan to get disciline & not having greed, so when profit hit about 20 pips, i will close it. Cause usually after reach that pips, price is moving against my position, so before too late, i close mine.

mohamedsaleh
2012-02-17, 12:39 AM
All traders should know when they will put there exit point .some times as you said it came closely to your profit
but suddenly it turns to a lose .if you did not close that order you will lose a lot
that was a good way to share your ideas with us

balakalimuthu
2012-02-18, 05:06 PM
For newbie like, i learn to make trading plan to get disciline & not having greed, so when profit hit about 20 pips, i will close it. Cause usually after reach that pips, price is moving against my position, so before too late, i close mine.

Your trading style is fixed target pips. But I do follow pivot analysis so my exit rules are booking profits at support or resistance levels. I guess fixed target are good with scalping kind of trading styles. Swing traders and indicator based traders are having many rules to exit like their entry rules.

jimloveski
2012-02-18, 05:12 PM
Quite interesting exit strategy:)
The best entry and exit strategy that I have ever heard about is chart pattern strategy. Have you heard about it?
there are many chart patterns, for example: head and shoulders, double tops/bottoms, wedge, flag etc.
it give great entry and exact exit point. this strategy is very profitable but I believe it has one disadventage - you have to wait sometimes few days till pattern is going to be formed (on 1H/ 4H chart).

Tarek
2012-02-21, 01:29 AM
yes I agree with you, the exit strategy is very interesting to go out with a good profit, if you do an analysis on the output, you will still earn a good profit by all traders that analyze the profesionals input and output forget.

m3x_19
2012-02-21, 05:50 PM
exit strategy

You may have the best of trades that turned into a loser, or u lost extra pips. Or, you had a bad trade that made unexpected pips.
Both of these are telling us something. The exit is just as important as the entry!

Besides exiting around areas of support or resistance, sometimes we feel disappointed by either not closing out earlier or closing out too late (lost some profit)

well, this is a simple method i've created tohelp keep pips on the table. It is quite simple, i give it in 3 steps

2. When another bar has formed, count from the new bar 3 bars a back (lets call it bar X).
3. Place your SL at the low of (bar X) for buying positions or at the high of the (bar X) for shorts

My backtest shows that if the trades are bad, u will be stopped out early without losing much. If the trade is good (lots of long bars) you will be stopped out when the trend is first exhausted.

P.S, just pick a direction and try it...I know it sounds silly (funny to me too) but this is just my observation. Hope you can double check it with me and report your findings.
Wow, thats quite good sharing my friend. We should try it sometime, by the way, i just want to share you my stop strategy too, of course we use stop loss to help us stop the losing trade, but i also use the wodies cci signal to stop my trading, it's a good indicator because it can minimize our loses.

Thakur
2012-02-21, 08:02 PM

Good strategy sir, but what if price of the market does not move in positive pips for you, when what exist strategy will you use. I guess the good old stop loss is always the best exit for bad trades right?

bekantan
2012-02-23, 08:52 AM
Exit strategy in my opinion is relative and depends on the type of trader, transaction strategy and time frame used.
If a beginner may be better to use the daily target.

maryosa
2012-03-07, 03:34 PM

Your strategy will have made sense if you describe it a little bit more. On which time frame do you select the bar. If not know what time frame then how can trader know where to put break even stop loss or stop loss. Strategy cannot not work in any timeframe as different time frame show different type of bar. So my question is, which time frame you use in backtest of strategy?

Mark
2012-03-09, 05:02 PM
Tread interesting. If we move the SL, does not that will reduce our resistance to price movements, especially movement of the wild and unfocused. How do you have any explanation for it?

netra
2012-03-09, 06:47 PM
forex tradinmg me jitne traders hai utni hi unki straregy hoti hai market se exit karne ki..har trader apne hisab se strategy banata hai aur ussi hisab se xit karta hai
me to hamesha stop loss aur take profit ka use karta hon support aur resistanec dekh ke fir ussi hisab se market se exit karta hon

sunil
2012-03-09, 06:49 PM
scalping me kabhi bhi itna kam value pe stop loss nahi lagana chahaiye..trader ko poori tarah se market ko analyse karna chahaiye uske baad koi decision lena chahiye kyunki scaloing walo ke liye market me risk bahut zada hota hai isliye unse kaha jata hai ki wo poori tarah se technicals auir fundamentals ko follow kare aur ussi hisab se trading kare

fanesa G
2012-03-09, 07:57 PM
Placing exit in a proper place will make us make profit in more optimum value that we can take if our trade are in the win position. If our trade in loss positio setting exit position by use Safe Loss will avoid us from getting bigger lost or even get margin call that can burn our trading account.

dmambi
2012-03-09, 08:35 PM
Tread interesting. If we move the SL, does not that will reduce our resistance to price movements, especially movement of the wild and unfocused. How do you have any explanation for it?

Stop loss should not be moved again and again once it is set according to our analysis. It can only be modified when we set a trailing stop to lock our profit but still want to be in market for more positive pips. I think when we are at the computer and doing other things using stop loss tool for exit from profitable trade is a good thing to do.

Sri Hartono
2012-04-07, 04:49 AM

way of an exit strategy is that if something goes wrong in our predictions, we should anticipate providing at least according to the SL limit harag movement that can not be achieved when there is a reversal of position.

newentry
2012-04-07, 09:49 PM
i see that if the trader can identify the exit point for their trading then they can maximize their earning with close their order early or wait until get the maximum profit;)

viky
2012-04-09, 08:57 PM
yes I agree with you, the exit strategy is very interesting to go out with a good profit, if you do an analysis on the output, you will still earn a good profit by all traders that analyze the profesionals input and output forget.

nurhidayah
2012-04-10, 03:45 AM
in forex trading the exit of trade is depend on trading way.
for long term trading we can exit when our strategy give us signal for close but in scalping trading we must close our trading after getting some pips.
i normally close my trade with 6pips take profit i do not wait for more.

exit strategy that is too fast, you're the type who only takes advantage scalper under 10 pips and if consistent with the large lots that I think does not matter, as long as it is consistent with that used this strategy in order to generate returns commensurate with the existing balance

naziafarhan
2012-04-11, 01:24 PM
Yes these three points should be tajen into care by all the traders here. cause we always close our positions even if we have a good potential in it. again I think we should trade with small lots to trade for a big sl and tp.

moti
2012-04-15, 04:13 PM

johntra
2012-04-17, 05:19 PM
useful information for me. I myself often make SL 30-50 as standard risk if my guess was wrong. While TP 2x SL. but I still often Loss. I'm still looking for a good formula. Thanks.

playfx
2012-04-18, 10:10 AM

good exit strategy could reduce the bad effect of our previous bad entry point, so it's like having an equal tools that can cover up each side's flaws. in some cases, the exit point strategy could save us from being greedy, the ultimate emotion problem during our trade sessions.

sibali
2012-04-22, 05:16 PM
an exit strategy is usually forgotten traders. some of the methods exit like the placement of the stoploss and cut losses. I prefer to cut loss if I am sure that the entry I was doing wrong.

johntra
2012-04-23, 10:41 AM
many strategy to exit from a losing position, you can use martingel strategy to get out of a losing position, this strategy requires good money management, due to errors in the number of lots will bring you in more losses. or if you are on the hedging position, strategy break out very reliable to get out of your losses.

Martiangel to me very dangerous. I say that because I did not know in depth about Martiangel. I've used the strategy in pairs GU martiangel. Time Frame base that I used for the analysis is H1. Trading strategies with the Buy Low and Sell High. So use the Calculation of Support and Resistance Pivot Point and Fibonancy. Take Profit I took about 40 and SL 20. I set up the capital to 10 Level. Each level of double the value of my Lot. Initially I used to profit, but eventually I Loss and MC. Is there something wrong with me, so prices continued to move up to more than 10 levels?

tarun2305
2012-04-23, 09:36 PM
mere hisab se exxit point decide karne ke liye pahle entry point ko decide karna bahut jaruri hai kyuki agar entry galat hogi to exit decide karna bahut mushkil hai isliye entry pointytko pahle analyse karna hoga

rookie001
2012-04-24, 02:40 AM

I could not help agree more with most of your post :good: ... except one thing. Your strategy for exiting ... it won't work on more than average occasions ... so we can't set it as standard. On the other hand, there is always a different gait of the market that has to be taken into consideration ... have you ever noticed that some times when a new bar opens it moves up but ends up going down ... and almost all the bars do that. Vice versa for bullish bars ... but at some other time ... a new bar will open and price would just not move ... there is this difference within price action ... if you look at the volumes in relevance to this particular shade of price action you will know a great deal about market behavior and would even be able to understand why your indicators behave in a certain way and when. Good luck!

ishvara
2012-04-24, 03:52 AM
All strategy that any forex trader uses must have to involve exit strategy. If this is missing, then it is obvious that a trader would have losses and inconsistent results in many of their forex trades.

netra
2012-04-26, 02:23 PM
Your strategy will have made sense if you describe it a little bit more. On which time frame do you select the bar. If not know what time frame then how can trader know where to put break even stop loss or stop loss. Strategy cannot not work in any timeframe as different time frame show different type of bar. So my question is, which time frame you use in backtest of strategy?

dwik
2012-04-26, 05:40 PM
All strategy that any forex trader uses must have to involve exit strategy. If this is missing, then it is obvious that a trader would have losses and inconsistent results in many of their forex trades.

Yes, sir. should any system or strategy should include an exit strategy rule. because of this very influential on our account.
should use the exit strategy when our account is in danger, because it could have just bounced off and continued price trend :)

elektra
2012-04-27, 02:34 PM
I think, in every OP Trading, we have planned everything to do with our activities. Includes strategies to use, how many SL, how TP, when the exit. I always make the SL, but do not always make the TP, especially for pairs such as GU. In my mind, GU can give us the hope of getting a big profit. So I do not draw the line TP. If in a given time is profit, I usually exit.

sinaga
2012-04-27, 05:07 PM
every trader must have a different strategy in the trade. exit strategy might think I have a sense of where we should be able to take the decision out of the trade when we make mistakes. we should be able to see the trend of market prices. with it we will be able to understand when we go in and out of the market.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-28, 10:44 AM

Forex trading forum main agr ap ko achi trading karni ah or ap chata han k haum exit strategy bnaa chata han to ap kud ak achi se aor best strategy bana koi be ho ow kam kara ga wo ap ko fadia dya ge agr ap na asa he ksis ke strategy par kam ka to ap ko koii fadia nhi ho ga maara hassba sa ap ko apni exit strategy banine par ge,

kalponick
2012-04-29, 08:50 AM
what good of that strategy if its only showed you when to enter but keep you in frog about when to exit? It cant be a full fledged strategy at all... because you can lose many potential pips and sometimes even a trade for this.. Because price reversed all the time.. so if you did not get out at the right time then your winning trade can become into a losing trade..

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 03:59 PM
this strategy is not easy to understand by every one. There are endless forex strategies. You must adopt 1 or 2. If you have more then you are more confused in their use. So use only one or two never more

elektra
2012-04-30, 08:47 AM
however, the term risk is closely related to the amount of pip you are willing to lose (in the form of SL or hard SL).
if you risk 5% but the SL is 150 pips it is not as risky as risking 1% with 10 pips SL.
trader need to find his/her own comfort zone to be able to execute the trades well.

Maham Gill
2012-05-05, 07:53 PM

mara kahal main to trading main exit strategy nhi hote ha main na kafi dafa ya azama ha ka trading mai ko best or exit strategy banaoo or boht sara profit earned karoon lakin kuch be nahi wo strategy kabi kabi fail ho jate ha or muaja kafi loss hota ha ya to muja strategy banana he nahi ati es laya asa hota ha.

andhwrey
2012-05-06, 12:20 AM
Exit are you can used Support and resistance levels,of if your indicators showed that will maybe changing trend shortly next,so we can
choose which can we used to maximize profts,as long we can,try to exit to best price,and loss at minimums price to avoid loss bigger than expected

sparkle23
2012-06-03, 08:26 AM
Placement in a suitable place that will make us more profit in an optimal value that we have about our trade is in the position of victory. If our trading position of the loss of output positions adjustment for loss of use insurance will prevent it from being lost or even larger margin call, which can burn our trading account.

biyen
2012-06-07, 07:34 AM
Exit from a trade is arguably more important than the entry, as the exit is what determines the profit. By learning multiple methods for exiting a trade the trader positions them self for potentially locking in greater returns. There are several useful methods for exiting a position, all which are easy to execute and can be implemented into a trading plan

waqtitrader
2012-06-07, 10:31 AM

hmm exit strategy ya exit point han gi forex trading main na ham ko na kafi khiyal rakhna parrta ha kioun k es main na ager ham sahi time par exit na houn to hamri profit wali trade loss main ja sakti ha ya profit mazeed kam ho sakta ha

nilanchal777
2012-06-07, 11:15 AM
yes bhai aapne theek kha is me hume stop lose lga kar aur market ko dekh kar he apni setg bna ne padti hai.aap ko jab b profit hota hai tab aap book karo.agar bye chance aapko thoda sa lose b hota hai to b kai baar book karna padta hai taki aapko lose jada na ho.is liye aapko ye sab diyaan se aur market k hisaab se karna padta hai.

syedraza
2012-06-07, 11:15 AM
Yes, with a good profit, an exit strategy is very interesting and I agree with you and make an analysis of input and output all the dealers will get a good profit professional password.

aamu
2012-06-07, 01:20 PM
every trader must have a different strategy in the trade. exit strategy might think I have a sense of where we should be able to take the decision out of the trade when we make mistakes. we should be able to see the trend of market prices. with it we will be able to understand when we go in and out of the market.

tashnotashi
2012-06-07, 02:48 PM

app ki di hoie bhi information bhi kafi achi hane par main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app ko exit point ko sahi jugd karna chiye kioun k exit point jo ha na forex trading main kafi aham h aor es main app k loss or profit dono ka he depend ha

reazforex
2012-06-07, 08:31 PM
Entry and Exit point is the most important part in forex because profit or losses depend in these issues. You should have knowledge about support and resistance point for buy and sell of currencies. If you choose wrong support or resistance it may a reason for your failure in forex.

hello927
2012-06-12, 12:17 AM
There are two points in trading, entry and exit. Both have their importance and significiance. If one does not know its important then he will suffer huge loss in the market. The exit point must be decided upon critical analysis and careful study.

julianambas
2012-06-12, 07:51 AM
I am going to get out of a trade that I do if I already get the profit. because I traded it for a profit. If I decided out of the market it is because I feel the market would not be with the entry point that I do. It takes place on the chart who experience crossing the second time

ashar
2012-06-12, 02:37 PM
I use the SL and TP to exit automatically. I enjoy the forex trading business. if you do not use stop loss, then you will get a big risk. so you should limit the risks of using risk management

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-06-12, 02:42 PM

bahi exit strategy ha to boht he achi or best strategy ha maghar es main kafi loss be earned hota ha or profit be earned hota ha esi waja sa to main es strategy ko used he nahi karta hoon esi waja sa mara knwledge es ka bara main boht zada nahi ha,

fadil
2012-06-12, 11:35 PM
exit in forex trading also has siginificant importance, while deciding to open a trade we should also calculate appropirate stop loss and target and it is good to set these in your trade

ashar
2012-06-13, 11:07 AM
I am using exit analysis using the support resistance. The most important tips is discipline. price can be used as a basis for technical analysis, but you must also learn fundamental analysis as well, it is equally important

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-06-13, 11:10 AM

yar muja trading karta howa kafi waqat ho ga ha muja to aj tak ko be asi exit strategy nahi mali ha trading main koi be exit strategy nahi ha mara khala sa es laya to trading main boht zada loss earned karna parta ha.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-13, 12:18 PM
yar muja trading karta howa kafi waqat ho ga ha muja to aj tak ko be asi exit strategy nahi mali ha trading main koi be exit strategy nahi ha mara khala sa es laya to trading main boht zada loss earned karna parta ha.

Thanks for the hint suggestion sir, may we as a trader always get luck and every day we always get the maximum profit is of course also very consistent, amen. also listening and please proceed sir

nurhidayah
2012-06-13, 09:49 PM
for newbie like ,,,i learn to make trading plan to get disciplining & not having greed ,so when profit hit about 20 pips,i will close it......

I think really what you are doing this, especially with profit 20 pips already Projects Are an extraordinary and exciting to be able to be run well so that each run ktia trading process is indeed based on some rules that we can use as guidelines for us to be commensurate benefit to the trading strategy that we run this

hemaelsisy
2012-06-14, 07:50 PM
every one have exit strategy when i started trading i use wrong way so it is good to improve my self i changed my way and began to read books to analyze like big trader it need to learn not to study one strategy

abdillahikbal
2012-06-15, 12:32 AM
every one have exit strategy when i started trading i use wrong way so it is good to improve my self i changed my way and began to read books to analyze like big trader it need to learn not to study one strategy

well, if we get a loss in any open position then we have to analyze and evaluate what we are wrong in the decision-making position, if we find we must always be obeyed lest we repeat the same mistakes

Sri Hartono
2012-06-15, 04:38 AM
trading is safe for health when we have profit position immediately lock +1, so that whatever happens we still profit, the other exit strategy is when the price has moved against our analysis and we know price is not likely to return within a certain period .

ahmedi
2012-06-15, 05:05 AM
I think really what you are doing this, especially with profit 20 pips already Projects Are an extraordinary and exciting to be able to be run well so that each run ktia trading process is indeed based on some rules that we can use as guidelines for us to be commensurate benefit to the trading strategy that we run this
Yes make save trade is good , most people suffering from this entrepreneurial strategy and profitable not get rush out to get into business. They invest all their money setting up and getting every thing ready. will be back after we get good strategy.

hanna
2012-06-20, 01:36 AM
I think entry strategy an exit strategy is most important all trader.Money Management Exits. Every exit strategy must include a money management exit. A money management. exit is generally implemented using a stop order.

speculator
2012-06-20, 02:06 AM
i use bearish engulf , MACD cross over , Lower low , double top , bearish divergence as bearish symtop and exit my position. Channel top , break out and break down also works for me.

dona4
2012-06-20, 06:19 AM
Your trading model is predetermined target pips. But I truly do adhere to pivot analysis so my exit rules are arranging profits at support or resistance levels. Maybe fixed target are perfect with scalping kind of trading styles. Swing traders and indicator based traders have many rules to exit like their entry rules.

anoha
2012-06-20, 09:42 AM
I think that the best methods of trading in the forex market, which avoided a lot of losses and even profitable certain and be good and sick is to rely on trading on the classical analysis I see that the best analysis, because the price and traders respect the trend and subsidies and the resistors are large, even if formed on the frame is small. Greetings. .

ayakcalysta
2012-06-22, 11:53 AM
The best exit strategy is when you get your profit. because in forex opportunity just comes once and never repeat again. We must have good emotions to control our emotions, close at profit is the best thing we can do to survive at this kind of market. Patience and good psychology balance is important to control your greed and fear, so you can exit at the best time.

I agree with your opinion sir, it is true if we want to get profit in forex business then we should be able to control our emotions, so we are not too eager to get great results in a very short time.

sgiant
2012-06-22, 12:06 PM
The best exit strategy is when you get your profit. because in forex opportunity just comes once and never repeat again. We must have good emotions to control our emotions, close at profit is the best thing we can do to survive at this kind of market. Patience and good psychology balance is important to control your greed and fear, so you can exit at the best time.
I agree with you, the advantage is not always present for the second time. benefit if it is coming out soon, or it could be locked in profits with the use StopLose.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-23, 04:31 PM
l also got an exit strategy which is very protective.when l am trading with 1 hour time frame l prefer to use the previous candle as my stoploss.when the new candle open below the previous one then l will sell and l will place my stoploss as high of the previous candle.so the logic here is to keep the stoploss very short .so if the trend will turn back against you you will not loss much.and it will work most of the time.

affan9011
2012-06-23, 06:06 PM
I could think traders irresponsible because they conscionable center on the message strategy and lose the opening strategy you can jazz the best entry strategy but if you donot human the best leave strategy how present you hug in the profits you person prefabricated . its real that measurable we screw when to get out and it takes practice

adam88
2012-06-24, 06:04 PM
I did not know of any good strategy at the moment better than the strategies through which you can verify that the rate of profit Organization For this reason, I see that the best strategy that the money management firm, and through them to achieve some good proportion of profits

speculator
2012-06-25, 12:33 AM
hello alamayreh ,

can you give the good time frame to choose for the strategy ? can you please tell us the back test report ? thanks in advance

osakwe
2012-06-25, 01:22 AM
the simplest exit strategy i use on a daily basis is derived by the calculation of the daily pivot point. this will give me the point of support and resistance then my exit point is derived too from here.

arip
2012-06-25, 09:18 AM
the simplest exit strategy i use on a daily basis is derived by the calculation of the daily pivot point. this will give me the point of support and resistance then my exit point is derived too from here.

I want to ask a new trader sir, if I want to read the pivot points, it seems I was always wrong in guessing the prices and trends in the rules but I always wear but why do I always err in taking the right position?

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-25, 10:15 AM
forex is the not exit startegy show it is forex instant of the forex best qualetty but forex best trading Your comments will help other traders avoid mistakes and choose a reliable broker to cooperate with.

I actually can not tell from this exit strategy,
Another day I might be able to provide useful comments to this thread,, sorry

darksaimon
2012-06-26, 03:17 PM
the exit strategy is as cardinal ans an substance strategy . they should all be misused to egest your trading abit bankable . so then why is it we concentrate on the message so much we forget roughly the outlet .

gazrux519
2012-06-26, 03:29 PM
exit strategy

This is often my experience, I was out of the analysis strategy. and if I put a take profit has always failed. therefore I rarely use take profit.
:(

:woo:

forexc
2012-06-27, 10:44 AM
For beginner like, i discover how to make trading plan to obtain disciline & without having greed, so when profit hit about 20 pips, i am going to close it. Trigger usually right after reach that pips, price is moving towards my position, so prior to too late, i near mine.

zoog
2012-06-27, 11:28 AM
Positioning exit in the appropriate place can certainly make us make profit in many optimum value that any of us can take if our trade have been in the win position. If our trade in loss positio establishing exit position by use Safe Loss will avoid us from getting bigger lost or even get margin call that burns up our trading account.

kalponick
2012-06-27, 05:54 PM
I am intraday trader.. So I dont need to wait for trend to change its course.. this is why my profit target always remains between some pips only.. I always give my profit target according to the next pivot lines.. so that my trade dont reverse back after hitting those lines..

bindian
2012-06-28, 03:26 PM
In my opinion, the best stratey is the strategy which can make consistent profit on some trader acount, and I dont believe strategy have 100 % profitable. the important thing is who the one using that straegy, not how its work.

yulianto470
2012-06-28, 05:32 PM
the exit strategy is as cardinal ans an substance strategy . they should all be misused to egest your trading abit bankable . so then why is it we concentrate on the message so much we forget roughly the outlet .
I do not get brow tenantang cardinal strategy that strategy what if ya know .. I should explain in full the new dengar
.mohon yes if there ebookinya ebooknya please share as well. I would like, try the strategy cardinal

zahed11
2012-06-28, 10:23 PM
Interesting point measurement standard. If we move the SL, it will reduce our resistance against price movements, especially you, the movement of wild and out of focus. How do you have any explanation for this?

kalponick
2012-06-29, 12:48 AM
Exit strategy is quite easy for a trend following trader to use.. If they found a new trend is forming they open a trade.. and again when they saw that their previous trend was ending and a new trend is forming at their different direction they close that trade.. its simple enough but profitable..

ismail007
2012-06-29, 09:57 AM
The method by which a venture capitalist or business owner intends to get out of an investment that he or she has made in the past. In other words, the exit strategy is a way of "cashing out" an investment. Examples include an initial public offering (IPO) or being bought out by a larger player in the industry. Also referred to as a "harvest strategy" or "liquidity event"
In the context of an active trader, a plan as to when a trade will be closed out.

cfxsignals
2012-06-29, 03:53 PM
This is a bit wooly - yes you must always have an exit strategy. If you have an entry strategy, you must always have an exit. Hurrying into a trade is only half of the trade.
If you want to trade properly then consider all parts of your trade.

obaid2012
2012-06-30, 02:22 PM
Tons and tons of good strategy is to exit the market. One of them is the cost of the operation. Let me explain. When you enter a trade in a certain way you should expect a period of time. So what do you do when it started to behave? You guessed it.

samo
2012-06-30, 02:42 PM
Exit strategy is quite easy for a trend following trader to use.. If they found a new trend is forming they open a trade.. and again when they saw that their previous trend was ending and a new trend is forming at their different direction they close that trade.. its simple enough but profitable..

That is a very good example of exiting. Because if we follow a trend, we must know if it is going to end, then it is the time for us to exit. We must know the candle formations to know if a reversal is coming. And also we must use lines to know the support and resistance so we can exit there.

mhchomsi
2012-07-01, 08:48 AM
Make a mistake it was fair. It is the nature of human selfishness could not be controlled
so instead we actually got lost and also violated the daily profit targets.

TS mentioned it seems like all it is a requirement to be dipunya a trader for a trader
are merged. but none the less, not disebutin tuh trading systems, trading systems also need to be right? without it how do we analyze?
right, in trading forex made a mistake is something that is natural and it as the most basic human nature. everything can happen. but it must be minimised because if not then who received damages is ourselves. using the analysis and strategies of good which is understood by us then it will benefit that we want

ishvara
2012-07-02, 02:53 AM
Exit points in forex trading business should not be made a complex issue. I think that it is best to use trend lines to find support and resistances that will enable a forex trader to find where to set their take profits.

challenger ab
2012-07-02, 04:03 AM
i think i will exit my strategy if it fail to give my target or make me lose because im try all strategy before trading with it on demo so if it bad it will appear and i will change it by good one but if it good so iwill continue to trade with it and may add new thing to it to be strong

taufiqbd
2012-07-02, 01:52 PM
I think if a trader find out the exact exit point then he should be perfectly analysis the technical matter. When three crow or three bullish candle made we expect market go to the following trend. So at this moment close order and make opposite order.

shohel molla
2012-07-02, 05:00 PM
when a trader get a mistake trade then he understand his trade is wrong this time he shoul be take a stap . this time shoul bd close his trade.Other way the trader loss many money . so be care ful when you trade you notice your strategy .

kashifrehman
2012-07-04, 08:18 AM
when a trader get a mistake trade then he understand his trade is wrong this time he shoul be take a stap . this time shoul bd close his trade.Other way the trader loss many money . so be care ful when you trade you notice your strategy .

When we feel that our trade is going wrong we must act early and close that before that turned into worse one. In fact new traders think that analysis show the direction in that we open the trade and market should return after few point but this did not happened and he lose all that he put on stake due to a lazy decision. I think we must minimize our stop loss because if market start moving in opposite direction that means our analysis fails and there need a early action we must close the trade before it hit to stop loss.

gamedhtrv
2012-07-04, 09:35 PM
Before exit any strategy we need at first made all the necessry test for this strategy in the demo accounts and in the reals and if there is no chances to amiliorate this strategy at this moments we can really think about to exit it and looking for onther strategy !

antosco
2012-07-04, 11:08 PM
The best method that we can use for our exit strategy is the support and resistance levels we would always learn to place our stop loss just below our support level 1 if the market holds support one and is moving upwards towards the pivot.

aum
2012-07-09, 02:05 PM
l also got an exit strategy which is very protective.when l am trading with 1 hour time frame l prefer to use the previous candle as my stoploss.when the new candle open below the previous one then l will sell and l will place my stoploss as high of the previous candle.so the logic here is to keep the stoploss very short .so if the trend will turn back against you you will not loss much.and it will work most of the time.

sgiant
2012-07-12, 04:23 PM
Exit point I think it depends on the strategy used to trade. As the exit point can be viewed on the take profit and stop lose.

dhiraj
2012-07-12, 10:33 PM
Exit strategy is very good for trader to get good profit and right place to close trade. Some time trader dont get good profit trader close their order quickly. So i think exit strategy will help trader to make good profit.

bocah
2012-07-13, 08:52 AM
perhaps if newe trader must ask to master trader in order not to lose a lot of money. me too new trader, give me support become master trader. and become rich man

joget
2012-07-13, 09:08 AM
I agree, exit has a very important role, which is just as important when we do the entry. but it would be better if the entry is made is in the right position, in accordance with the direction of the trend that occurred, either on a large timeframe and on a smaller timeframe. so that the exit will be done more easily.

mostak
2012-07-14, 11:34 AM
Foreign currency people entry way aur departure factor bahut zaruri hair jate hai kyunki apka gain aur great loss inhi pe vary depending karta hai
departure factor make your mind up karna bhi akfi zaruri hota hai.. meri samjh sony ericsson so that you can individual ko hamesha prevent great loss aur bring gain sector ke aid aur challenge ke hisba sony ericsson hey there placed karne chahaiye.. yahi dono departure factor hote hai two ke.

sgiant
2012-07-14, 04:31 PM
I'll get out of the strategy, if the strategy is not in accordance with market conditions that are running.

ahmdadafa
2012-07-14, 07:52 PM
For me i use bearish engulf , MACD cross over ,and the Lowers low , doubles tops ,and the bearish divergences as bearish symtops and to exit my positions and the Channel tops and break out and break down also works for me really !!!

xomes
2012-07-15, 08:17 AM
Every strategy have its own way of exit and entry but i am trading with Elliot waves and harmonic waves these days and i can use very tight stop loss that give me piece of mind because my risks always remain lower and affordable.
Forex is really a complicated program which requires you have rich knowledge about forex. as a newbie, I have three tips for them: Firstly, it is not easy to earn money from forex, you counld take great risk if you have no rich knowledge to trade in forex.

fadil
2012-07-15, 03:57 PM
you have to learn the manual and follow a strategy it is wise to be able to define these exchanges

cozard007
2012-07-15, 05:09 PM
This are very important in the account management practices, show me a well manager in this game and i will show you a trdaer that really knwo what he is doing and will succeed.

sgiant
2012-07-15, 05:52 PM
I'm using this strategy depends on market conditions that are running, not all market conditions in accordance with the strategy I use.

deepak
2012-07-16, 11:18 PM

mrrafy73
2012-07-18, 11:13 AM
I know strategy sometime is default.it gives us sometime bad position.but strategy is perfect.but u r right when strategy is entry point u may get profit.for this reason u should know the market movement and avoid the greed.

sgiant
2012-07-18, 04:12 PM
I know very well with the strategy I use. I would not use the strategy when market conditions are bad.

mimunaislam
2012-07-18, 05:22 PM
Usually every one put efforts to find out good entry level, exit in forex trading also has siginificant importance,an exit strategy is as important ans an entry strategy . they should all be used to make your trading abit profitable .so when it start behaving otherwise what do you do ? you guessed it .

Sun-Moon
2012-07-20, 03:23 PM
I have seen that many traders make their strategy but they can not fix exit point. It means they can be able to make entry strategy but they face with exit strategy. However, a support or resistance level can be a exit system.

sgiant
2012-07-20, 04:26 PM
I will stop using the strategy, if strategy is not in accordance with market conditions that are running. Each strategy has no rules, you should not break the rules that have been made​​.

norix
2012-07-20, 09:32 PM
I know very well with the strategy I use. I would not use the strategy when market conditions are bad.

means you have to wait for the right moment to taste and your analysis,, yes you too long but most important is an analysis in which when the time is right to enter and when the right time to exit

suresh
2012-07-20, 11:02 PM
Yes exit point is very important and it is also called closing trade point, i think when we open any trade then we should give stop loss and take profit , if we give these then we cannot fall in big loss and can get our target profit easily even we do close our platform.

antosco
2012-07-21, 02:42 AM
The best exit strategy that I use is the stop loss level the reason is because I am more comfortable setting my stop loss in other for me to avoid any form of loss or margin call. I don't choose to use hedging because I don't understand it and it has caused me so much loss.

ahsankhan
2012-07-25, 10:12 PM
i learn to make trading plan to get discipline and not having greed so when profit hit about 20 pips i will close it cause usually after reach that pips........

hmbelal
2012-07-26, 02:19 AM
my backtest shows that if the trades are bad u will be stopped out early without losing much If the trade is good you will be stopped

sugik
2012-07-26, 01:21 PM
I will stop using the strategy, if strategy is not in accordance with market conditions that are running. Each strategy has no rules, you should not break the rules that have been made​​.

if you break you likely have a major disadvantage. if you are not using the yankin premises strategy is it? therefore you think emotion in advance to determine your choice, whether to use or not

sharabela
2012-07-26, 05:10 PM
I am not sure how well it is going to work. I mean you must have tried it for a long time. Is there anyonce who has tried and got good result from this. I will be very happy to see some feedback.

norix
2012-07-26, 08:54 PM
I am not sure how well it is going to work. I mean you must have tried it for a long time. Is there anyonce who has tried and got good result from this. I will be very happy to see some feedback.

yes we should be able to try untu know the success rate of that strategy
because all roses require a panjan and detailed so that we can make all to be perfect and successful

ronin
2012-07-26, 09:49 PM
it's actually a pretty good way, but I am still a beginner and trouble to put stop losses going forward. I want to do is ask, how to raise the stop loss, because they always get a statement that the numbers I put are not valid.

sairin
2012-07-27, 04:02 AM
well there are tons and tons of strategies to exit the market . one of them is price action . let me explain . when you enter a trade you expect it to be have a certain way within a duration of time . so when it start behaving otherwise what do you do ? you guessed it . exit

There are so many strategies that can generate profit in forex, to use the strategy you should choose strategies that fit the way we are trading as if we use strategies that are not compatible with the way trading we will find it difficult to exit

The Queen
2012-07-27, 09:55 AM
this is a real business and we are not likely to play in this business and when we will be playing then what happens is you will really lose in this trade and will not be there ever a player will be successful in this business other than the merchant that does have ability of trade analysis in their trading

eforum-dider
2012-07-27, 12:00 PM
Usually every one put initiatives to find out excellent basic, quit in currency trading also has siginificant significance, while determining to open a business we should also determine appropirate stop-loss and focus on and it is excellent to set these in your business so that business close on reaching focus on or reaching stop-loss.

atiqrehman
2012-07-27, 12:05 PM
yes i agree with you .as important entry as exit also.i think when you made 20-50 pipes its important to exit from Instrument becase when it goes up fast it will go down some while

sohankhan
2012-07-27, 12:33 PM
actually a good strategy is a very important asset for a trader. because you can easily earn money by following a good strategy.

sdpsanjeewa
2012-07-27, 12:43 PM
accordingly to the my knowledge about trading forex deciding the exit is more importent than the entry point...So best thing is exit fast when it goes opposite direction ...

trader_jambi
2012-07-27, 01:14 PM
memang terkadang kita menyesali kenapa kita yang seharusnya dapat profit yang maksimal akhirnya malah harga berbalik arah. kita masih berharap bahwa harga akan terus berlangsung sesuai dengan apa yang kita inginkan. namun kita sering terjebak pada keinginan untuk mencapai poin yang banyak.

mohamed2020
2012-07-30, 07:48 AM
I think entry strategy an exit strategy is most important all trader.Money Management Exits. Every exit strategy must include a money management exit. A money management. exit is generally implemented using a stop order.

kalponick
2012-08-01, 02:07 AM
I dont have any solid exit strategy yet.. When my trading system told me something suspicious and also when my instinct told me to stop that trade only then I close that trade.. Although most of the time this thing is done by my profit target.. this is why I dont really care about my exit target at all..

usharoy007
2012-08-01, 02:08 AM
An exit strategy is a means of leaving one's current situation, either after a predetermined objective has been achieved, or as a strategy to mitigate failure.[1][2][3] An organisation or individual without an exit strategy may be in a quagmire. At worst, an exit strategy will save face; at best, an exit strategy will peg a withdrawal to the achievement of an objective worth more than the cost of continued involvement.

muhammadatif
2012-08-06, 03:10 AM
Yes you are right exit strategy is very important with trading strategy. According to me ability to find good entry and exit points of any trader its a capital of his trader.

sweetrevenge88
2012-08-12, 07:12 AM
I think a lot of traders are confused when to exit their trades properly. The say that we exited too early thus earning only few profits.I think it is right because the market can turn against us anytime. A 10 or 15 pips profits is better than a losing position or a huge negative draw down. Exit your trades when in profits not when in loses.

sairin
2012-08-12, 09:08 AM
If you already have profit in forex I tried to cover all the existing order position is important because the accumulation of profit is greater than the number of how many targets do not lose points in perole but only concerned with profit

wending
2012-08-13, 03:40 PM
Thank you so much for your sharing about the exit strategy here.For me,I usually set a target 10 pips under the resistance line or 10 pips above the support line,which gives me a very good result by using this strategy there.

abbey ak
2012-08-14, 07:52 AM
yes i think you are very correct most traders never find it so easy to exit the trade when its going wrong so i really think some traders need to understand the forex is all about profit and lose and the more you trade you need to learn more, learn how to lose less and profit the more but there is no way you will not lose

akshay1728
2012-08-14, 09:19 PM
be on the safer side always you have to fixed the amount of profit that you have to make in a single day and after getting that profit you have to exit your trade with sufficient profit

laptopw
2012-08-24, 01:07 PM
in forex trading the exit of trade is depend on trading way.
for long term trading we can exit when our strategy give us signal for close but in scalping trading we must close our trading after getting some pips.
i normally close my trade with 6pips take profit i do not wait for more.

SamMas
2012-08-25, 06:24 PM
Good method that gives a lot of knowledge here trading traders need the right strategy with respect to the indicator up or down the currency

jati
2012-08-27, 07:32 PM
Exit strategy is one of the most important factors in Forex trading. Here you have given some ideas how to implement them. Thanks a lot for this sharing. I am sure it will help us a lot to find out our exit point.

cfxsignals
2012-08-27, 08:09 PM
I think that your exit strategy should be preplanned. It is no good having a plan and breaking it. There is no point in trading one way and planning another way.

esif
2012-08-27, 08:22 PM
exit strategy
That is good strategy of your, i will give it a try and i like the strategy and also i will say that if the market is trending market, then one can use a trailing stop, i think it will work, in the conditions, where market is volatile.

hammer
2012-08-27, 09:02 PM
I tried a lot of strategies, but I will be out of the strategy if that strategy always fails, and never make a profit, I would replace the new strategy, which I have test with a demo account, to determine the quality sebuat trading systems and strategies

Sri Hartono
2012-08-27, 11:09 PM
There are two exit strategies, exit strategies to exit with a profit or loss strategy. an exit strategy with a profit can be made if the analysis goes according to plan.

sitiz
2012-08-28, 04:23 AM

True, a good trading plan we can plan profit well because if we do a trade without having a clear trading plan then it was difficult to achieve profit as we expected

abbey ak
2012-08-28, 08:32 PM
well as for me i think i will like to share with me other members the best way to exit or set a stop lose, as for me i think 30 pips is very much okay to set as a stop lose and any trade you place and you are losing 30 pips i think the trade is not worth investing on that what i really do as a profitable forex trader all day

mmja2003
2012-08-28, 08:37 PM

It is a remarkable advise for forex trading. Although I think that in forex trading no idea or advise will be perfect 100% but your advice will be helpful in my trading.

junaidi99
2012-09-09, 08:00 PM
traders spend a lot of time in finding the right entry position into account the perfect combination of several indicators that they use, while the determination of exit their position is not determined only over a factor estimates. But it factor "estimates" that distinguishes between a trader who consistently profit with inconsistency.

Amitpaul
2012-09-15, 10:18 PM
i am thinking totally different i learn to abide by make a trading plan to keep discipline and i dont have any greed ,when profit is 20 or 40 pips ...than i take decission i close it or i open it.at the pips and after the reach price is moving against my sight

asiexpert
2012-09-17, 05:49 PM
thanks a lot for sharing the importance of the exit strategy with a proper plan and guideline so that we can make our own exit strategy to follow in the forex trading.

abbey ak
2012-09-18, 07:35 AM
well as for me i think the very first thing all forex traders need to learn is the point of exit because with your point of exit you can analysis and trade with your mind been at rest so i think the best place to analysis the exit point is by making use of the support and resistance as our major way of exit in the market

mkape
2012-09-21, 12:59 AM

Thats very true,we focus on getting a good entry point but forget about exit point,when our positions are in profit we think that the profit will get bigger indefinitely,the market can reverse anytime and we need to have a target that if reached we get satisfied and get out of the market,most traders watch their profitable position turn into loss and they do nothing about it

goldenmember
2012-09-21, 03:46 AM
Having an exit strategy is so important for trading. Occasionally I enter a trade with no idea where I am getting out for profit or loss and it is the stupidest trade ever. Every trade should have a target and a stop loss.

abbey ak
2012-09-21, 07:40 AM
thanks very much for your exit strategy i know most forex traders will find the exit strategy very interesting because most strategist never know the best time to exit the trade and this really make them lose there account all day so i think i will learn to practice this exit strategy and see how it goes in making my profit

junaidi99
2012-09-21, 03:34 PM
exit strategy limits us to obtain a reasonable profit. I myself have a system when to go into the market and this is accurate, but I have trouble deciding when to get out. stochastic indicator may be an alternative

Amitpaul
2012-09-23, 11:30 AM
i learn to make trading plan to get discipline and not having greed ..so when profit hit about 30 pips,,i will close it ..becuse usually after reach that pips,price is moving against my position..so before too late

moonlight6881
2012-09-23, 06:31 PM
Exit strategy is so important for every trader so you need to be wise while you are choosing it
many newbies fall in this as they open trades and then come so confused so whether to close the trade now or wait, whether to accept the gains he made tell now or had enough from loses to not more bigger ones
So Exit strategy will be effective for them

fady10
2012-09-24, 02:49 AM
From my point of view that this matter is extremely important,trading has serious rules of which if you miss on then you miss a lot of things. so in order to be safe you need to be up to date with the rules most important controlling emotions and avoiding greed ..
I wish all the luck in all trades

hurryabrar
2012-10-10, 05:56 PM
Tread interesting. If we move the SL, does not that will abate our attrition to amount movements, abnormally movement of the agrarian and unfocused. How do you accept any account for it?

junaidi99
2012-10-10, 06:06 PM
I have no trouble in open posissi but I often have trouble when to exit the market. to overcome this I use a stochastic 5,3,3. although this is not always enough to help. market saturation could be seen if the line began to reverse direction

lulu50
2012-10-10, 06:11 PM
my exit strategy will always be trading with a profit take.
A take profit always helps in understanding these em market.
A range or swing trading will also help a lot.

hemaabdo
2012-10-10, 06:57 PM
i thing the entry strategy is more important than the exit because if the entry point is correct you can make profit whatever little or more but you at least make profit and avoid the loss

seeker
2012-10-18, 03:46 PM
important role to build career thousands of people all over the world, it makes a great manpower and trains them how to earn and how to do the work seriously and properly..

orchid
2012-10-18, 04:42 PM
A resistance level penetrated becomes support. Look at the figure, you can see after the price went up until it reaches resistance point.

bilalpakistan
2012-10-18, 04:51 PM
There are lots of exti strategies.
Mostly i choose a target, and if it hits, it can be my exit strategy.
also. i see my trading system, if i see a reversal sign. i exit the trade

aptx4869
2012-10-18, 09:08 PM
A resistance level penetrated becomes support. Look at the figure, you can see after the price went up until it reaches resistance point.

I think not always to wait until the resistance or support is being touched to make good exit. We can exit anytime we are find indication the price will make reversal or retrace. so, we can try to use some script. If we are wait until the support and resistance is touched. if we are do not have good mental and emotions we will get many problems.

kutuk
2012-10-18, 09:17 PM
usually when I decided to get out of a trade when we see price reversal and typically use fibonaci levels in its analysis, and also see if there is a reversal candle pembentuka price is going and that's when I memtuskan exit in the transaction

suzonbmw
2012-10-18, 09:28 PM
HI,You may have the best of trades that turned into a loser, or u lost extra pips. Or, you had a bad trade that made unexpected pips.Both of these are telling us something. The exit is just as important as the entry!For newbie like, i learn to make trading plan to get discipline & not having greed, so when profit hit about 20 pips, i will close it. Cause usually after reach that pips, price is moving against my position, so before too late, i close mine.

nasim39
2012-10-18, 11:13 PM
an exit with regard to forex trading additionally has substantial importance. Whilst choosing to open a trade we really should furthermore calculate appropriate SL and even target.

riky
2012-10-19, 12:47 AM
an exit with regard to forex trading additionally has substantial importance. Whilst choosing to open a trade we really should furthermore calculate appropriate SL and even target.
if you want to avoid the losses that much you can use SL because it will help in forex and targets so that you avoid greed so you do not lose all the money

abayomi kolade
2012-10-19, 06:23 AM
yes this si a very good point to look into the exit strategy because most forex trader never know the best time to exit there trade and this warrant them to keep losing there account so i think you have given the best trend for all newbies to look into and if you have a very clear picture to share that will go a very long way

cmenk
2012-10-20, 12:37 AM

Greetings my friends
method you use is fine, but maybe I can encourage you to trade at the correct point, and exit at the right point, if you are trading on a positive market, you will benefit greatly.

hendarto
2012-10-20, 02:19 AM
I think an exit strategy is very good for traders to earn good profits and the right to close the trade. may be one good strategy is to follow the trend, you can get in and out based on market trends.

abayomi kolade
2012-10-20, 07:14 AM
yes we just have to learn the best time to exit the market because if we don't make use of exit strategy but hope to always win the market all day we might end up losing our account because we can not always be at the winning side of the market so nothing is guaranty then we just have to expect anything in the forex market

fxmoney
2012-10-22, 02:22 PM
yes we just have to learn the best time to exit the market because if we don't make use of exit strategy but hope to always win the market all day we might end up losing our account because we can not always be at the winning side of the market so nothing is guaranty then we just have to expect anything in the forex market
exit strategy is very much important as if you do not exit from your trade at the right time then you may have to suffer from the negative float later. so try to place take profit target on the major level so that it gets triggered and you booked your profit from that trade.

yudijoni
2012-10-22, 03:21 PM
Exit strategy in my opinion is the best and when we love tading system opposite signal, we take the example of the current entry price of OB, then we should have to exit from the market so we give signal OS system, vice versa if our entry price as the OS so we had to exit when the price reaches OB. So It is depend on your strategy

real pips
2012-10-22, 03:25 PM
i will highly appriciate if you can give some pic for your sharing, guy. To me, i am using price action combine pivot indicator levels for making decision for exits. it work well but i still want to learn more about your exits strategy.

roncos
2012-10-22, 04:07 PM

Good input, I agree sir
I have a little input, sorry if I'm wrong
I always use a trailing stop
the point I adjust with the on-going

abnoman
2012-10-29, 12:27 AM
Bro I thing entry and exit very power for forex. so if you cannot profit from forex . what is benefit doing forex ? so we have to flow and decide when will we exit taking profit.

Thanks

nurulkabir
2012-10-29, 12:30 AM
der I thing entry and exit very power for forex. so if you cannot profit from forex . what is benefit liability forex ? so we have to flow and choose when will we exit pleasing profit.

Sri Hartono
2012-10-29, 06:57 AM
exit strategy with the strategy when we decided to open a position, we first analyze the direction of the price first and then we map the extent to which the price movement limit, if the price is not able to penetrate the limit is, at this moment we have decided to exit

aiiu
2012-10-29, 07:47 AM
traders loss cause they just daring to open trade strategy and they coward to cut the loss, so they open trade without stop loss and hope the market will be touch he predict without stop loss its will be a big big mistake

atjashim
2012-10-29, 11:42 AM
Exit factor is very essential and it is also known as ending business factor, i think when we start any business then we should give stop-loss and take benefit, if we give these then we cannot drop in big reduction and can get our focus on benefit quickly even we do near our foundation.

mizishab
2012-10-29, 12:15 PM
This are very essential in the consideration control methods, display me a well administrator in the experience and i will explain to you a trader that really know what he is doing and will be successful.

rilmo
2012-10-29, 01:07 PM
as i know, traders said that he have good trading planing if in trading he always using SL and TP for limited his trading process. in this case, he have set all position, profit or loss. :)

sweetrevenge88
2012-10-29, 02:02 PM
Different type of traders has different style of exit strategy. It is important to remember that once the market gives you profit already you have to decide to close it or wait for more. If you want to wait for more profits to come, set a stop loss at least 5 pips to protect your profits.

mdjoy50
2012-10-31, 01:41 AM
trade that made unexpected pips.
good like forex forum indian

Chaudhry
2012-10-31, 01:48 AM
Forex mein entry point or exit point bohat zaruri hei kiu kay is mein entry usi waqt ho sakti hay agar ap kuch jantay hei forex trading kay baray mein agar nahi jantay or ap ko kuch samaj nahi ata to ap kay liye exit ka option available hay .

junaidi99
2012-10-31, 03:05 AM
exit strategy with the strategy when we decided to open a position, we first analyze the direction of the price first and then we map the extent to which the price movement limit, if the price is not able to penetrate the limit is, at this moment we have decided to exit
prior to entry into the market we analyze where the price will move. I usually use the stochastic indicator. is to measure the level of market saturation. if the market begins to saturate then better decide soon exit the market.

aisfx
2012-10-31, 04:45 AM
prior to entry into the market we analyze where the price will move. I usually use the stochastic indicator. is to measure the level of market saturation. if the market begins to saturate then better decide soon exit the market.

exit strategy with the analysis and not easy to close the position if it does not use trading profit and loss calculations, if trading is very risky and the entry and exit strategy with a trading plan and do not use proper capital management because it will make trading more difficult

fibo
2012-10-31, 05:02 AM
exit strategy with the analysis and not easy to close the position if it does not use trading profit and loss calculations, if trading is very risky and the entry and exit strategy with a trading plan and do not use proper capital management because it will make trading more difficult
In some strategy we must practices it first,we must take care of education, training and skills .. And possession of a plan to bring you the trading objective. Successful strategy and the successful management of money .. Of the most important reasons for success in Forex.

dwik
2012-10-31, 05:13 AM
exit strategy can be done by placing a trailing stop and profit target on your MT4. but should, exit market when you have to meet daily targets on money management, do not get greedy, because forex is not to seek riches in an instant.

egasubekti
2012-10-31, 06:20 AM
If the loss is usually no way to get out of the trade. Where did he go out in accordance with the rule system. Although the system has been made, the strategy is executed, if it does not have an exit strategy will also be confused. The longer the account will be eroded by floating and loss. he he ... prepare an exit strategy if the risk tolerance limit is reached.

casiotab
2012-10-31, 10:24 AM
exit factor is very essential and it is also known as ending business factor, i think when we start any business then we should give stop-loss and take benefit, if we give these then we cannot drop in big reduction and can get our focus on benefit quickly even we do near our foundation.

fahim017
2012-10-31, 10:36 AM
Almost every single topics efforts to understand the high level input. Other currency transactions trade Moreover essential. Selected for free trade at the same time, it must also calculate corresponding SL, and even the order. At the end of the trade is the trade with individual targets or hit SL really good.

mdjoy16
2012-11-02, 09:17 PM
good like forex forum indian good

SeoHyun
2012-11-03, 02:36 AM
Exit the market when you have already fulfilled your target profits, dont be greedy after you got so much profits because you can lose it instantly if you are not careful about market movements :)

trader911
2012-11-03, 03:49 AM
I think most people will enter a trade more easily than they will exit. Many enter either on a whim, or an idea or just on the basis of greed or missing out. But when you get one right, you will start to focus more on the other anyway.

don1
2012-11-03, 12:11 PM
i think if i am going to loss for some trades then i will use the strategy and i will close my trades in the range of 15-20 pips and it will batter for me because Forex is a risky business and loss is the part of this business.

yudijoni
2012-11-03, 01:37 PM
There is the need to have a suitable forex exit strategy when trading. The strategy is determined by the time frame you set for trading. For example, when trading between 5 to 15 minutes, the appropriate thing to do will be to have a good forex exit strategy before the start of trading as time may not permit you to do that once you have started. But when trading for anywhere from 1 hour up to 4 hours, you then have enough time to fashion out your strategy.

emon935
2012-11-03, 04:12 PM
samjh se to trader ko hamesha stop loss aur take profit market ke support aur resistance ke hisba se hi set karne chahaiye ..yahi dono exit point hote hai pair ke ......pips, price is moving against my position, so before too late, i close mine.;):peace::happy::doubt:

aisfx
2012-11-04, 06:01 AM
samjh se to trader ko hamesha stop loss aur take profit market ke support aur resistance ke hisba se hi set karne chahaiye ..yahi dono exit point hote hai pair ke ......pips, price is moving against my position, so before too late, i close mine.;):peace::happy::doubt:

exit strategy and entry strategy is the difficult and need learning and make good exit strategy and entry strategy with some indicators and good trading plan, dont be aware with bad result it all depends on the emotional individual trader forex,lot management calculation and margin management calculation

blitzkrieg
2012-11-05, 09:55 AM
exit strategy is very important in this business because if you only know how to enter in this market you can not maximize
your profit. in order to make a lot of money you must use both good entry strategy and exit strategy.

forexmaster
2012-11-08, 11:11 AM
तुम ट्रेडों है कि एक हारे हुए में बदल का सबसे अच्छा है, या हो सकता है यू अतिरिक्त pips खो दिया. या, आप एक बुरा व्यापार है कि अप्रत्याशित pips बनाया था.
इन दोनों ने हमें कुछ कह रहे हैं. बाहर निकलने के बस के रूप में प्रवेश के रूप में महत्वपूर्ण है!

इसके अलावा समर्थन या विरोध के क्षेत्रों के आसपास बाहर निकलने, कभी कभी हम या तो पहले बंद नहीं या बहुत देर से बंद करने से निराश लग रहा है (कुछ लाभ खो दिया है)

ठीक है, यह एक सरल तरीका है मैंने बनाया है tohelp मेज पर pips रखना है. यह काफी सरल है, मैं यह 3 चरणों में दे

. प्रवेश के बाद तीन बार अपने SL स्थानांतरित करने के लिए (भी तोड़)
. जब एक और बार का गठन किया है, नई 3 एक बार वापस सलाखों (यह बार कॉल की सुविधा देता है) से गिनती.
. जगह की कम (बार एक्स) पदों खरीदने के लिए या उच्च (बार) में शॉर्ट्स के लिए अपने SL

मेरा backtest से पता चलता है कि अगर ट्रेडों को खराब कर रहे हैं, तो यू बंद हो जाएगा खोने के बिना बहुत जल्दी. यदि व्यापार अच्छा है लंबी सलाखों के (बहुत) बंद हो जाएगा जब प्रवृत्ति पहले समाप्त हो रहा है.

blitzkrieg
2012-11-08, 08:00 PM
There is the need to have a suitable forex exit strategy when trading. The strategy is determined by the time frame you set for trading. For example, when trading between 5 to 15 minutes, the appropriate thing to do will be to have a good forex exit strategy before the start of trading as time may not permit you to do that once you have started. But when trading for anywhere from 1 hour up to 4 hours, you then have enough time to fashion out your strategy.

yes, a trader must not ignore the importance of a good exit strategy. we should find the good and appropriate level to exit the market in order to increase our profit and also to reduce our risk/exposure in the forex market. so we can't depend only on the entry alone but we must also the exit strategy.

forexmaster
2012-11-15, 11:48 AM
आम तौर पर प्रत्येक और हर एक बेहतर प्रविष्टि डिग्री के प्रयासों के साथ डाल दिया. इस के अलावा, के संबंध के साथ एक विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने के लिए बाहर निकलने के अतिरिक्त काफी महत्व है. के रूप में चुनने के लिए एक व्यापार खोलने के हम वास्तव में इसके अलावा उचित sl और भी लक्ष्य की गणना करना चाहिए. और यह बुद्धिमान है आपके व्यक्तिगत व्यापार भर में इन सेट और करने में सक्षम हो जो करीब लक्ष्य और / या मार sl प्राप्त करने पर व्यापार कर रहे हैं.

asmakhatun
2012-11-15, 04:18 PM
Mostly apiece and every one put efforts with conclude out tops substance qualification. Too this, an outlet with look to forex trading additionally has real importance. Whilst choosing to undetermined a dealings we rattling should moreover predict allot LS and regularize spot. And it's prudent to be fit to set these throughout your independent interchange and so which line fill on achieving butt and / or striking LS.

ranjan12
2012-11-15, 04:24 PM
yes I consent with you, the quit technique is very exciting to go out with a excellent benefit, if you do an research on the outcome, you will still generate a excellent benefit by all investors that evaluate the professionals feedback and outcome ignore.

rklover
2012-11-15, 07:14 PM
not easily give up or are very tenacious in need is when we start to lose. and minimize losses must be adept at making decisions. movement will be like what we will

heartlove
2012-11-15, 09:15 PM
for long term trading we can exit when our strategy give us signal for close but in scalping trading we must close our trading after getting some pips,
i normally close my trade with 6pips take profit i do not wait for more...

nabiFX123
2012-11-15, 09:21 PM
wellcome indian furom............................................. .

genjer fx
2012-11-27, 01:59 PM
I am intraday trader.. So I dont need to wait for trend to change its course.. this is why my profit target always remains between some pips only.. I always give my profit target according to the next pivot lines.. so that my trade dont reverse back after hitting those lines..

mdjoy16
2012-11-27, 02:50 PM
exit startegy and the price is moving against my position so before the too late i close mine. and for newbie like the forex trader work to make reading the forex work.

ekwaset
2012-11-29, 08:07 PM
malah jadi bingung.. On which time frame do you select the bar. If not know what time frame then how can trader know where to put break even stop loss or stop loss. Strategy cannot not work in any timeframe as different time frame show different type of bar

nana12
2012-11-30, 11:03 AM
4 pips with scalping startegy and placement of open positions that are sometimes dubious, i think it is temporary, this ahould be avoided if the principle of trading is still trading better good

reham
2012-11-30, 01:25 PM
if i am going to loss for some trades then i will use the strategy and i will close my trades in the range of 15-20 pips and it will batter for me because Forex is a risky business and loss is the part of this busines

angelrj
2012-11-30, 01:53 PM
Another thing you can do is to work for a few hours without stopping. You probably know if you had a home job in the past that things can get pretty boring and you do not always feel like sitting in front of your computer for a few hours doing what you do. Although it can sometimes be pretty hard to resist the urge to do something else, you must do it. Focus on what is more important and get your job done. The less work cutoffs, the more you are going to accomplish.

sayidatul
2012-11-30, 05:11 PM
exit startegys and the price is moving against my positions so before the too late i close mine. and for newbie like the forex trader work to make reading the forex works

pro2
2012-11-30, 05:31 PM
yes exit is as important as entry.Proper planning of exit point can really save a trader.sometimes happens that the trade is really in a profit level but with the hope of more don't make exit from the trade.this leads to loss after a while.I basically follow scalping and don't wait for more.with some small profit i quit and wait for another trend.this earns me small profit but i feel more safe

sundari
2012-11-30, 07:34 PM
My backtest shows that if thetrades are bad, uwill be stopped out early without losing much. If the trade is good (lots of long bars) you will be stopped out when the trend is first exhausted

aandree
2012-12-01, 04:33 AM
we should find the good and appropriate level to exit the market in order to increase our profit and also to reduce our risk/exposure in the forex market. so we can't depend only on the entry alone but we must also the exit strategy.

awang
2012-12-07, 06:51 AM
thanks terribly abundant specifically for your own personal exit strategy i grasp most forex traders can notice the exit strategy terribly fascinating as a result of most strategist never grasp one of the best opportunity to exit the trade and this very create them lose there account throughout the day therefore i feel i will be able to be able to apply this exit strategy and then determine how it goes in creating my profit

HaQi
2012-12-11, 04:31 AM
scalping me kabhi bhi itna kam price pe stop loss nahi lagana chahaiye.. trader ko poori tarah se market ko analyse karna chahaiye uske baad koi call lena chahiye kyunki scaloing walo ke liye market me risk bahut zada hota hai isliye unse kaha jata hai ki wo poori tarah se technicals auir fundamentals ko follow kare aur ussi hisab se trading kare

gustileuser
2012-12-11, 10:51 AM
there are a few tips that should be known in the trade, we have to know the system about when we can go into the market and when to get out there are four exit strategy in my opinion 1. exit in a smaller initial losses. 2 exit that maximize your profits. 3 exit that minimizes how much profit you earn. 4. exit psychological factors

oreoluwa
2012-12-11, 11:13 AM
well i think we just have to understand how to trade with the exit strategy because in other to trade and end up with profit we just have to understand the best time to exit the market and the best time to place the order thats the best way to be a very good and profitable forex trader

hariz
2012-12-12, 03:34 PM
stop loss mustn't be moved time and again once it's set in line with our analysis. it could merely be modified after we set a trailing stop to firmly lock our profit however still would you like to have marketplace for a lot of positive pips. i feel after we are with the pc and doing alternative things using stop loss tool for exit from profitable trade may be a smart factor to try and do.

rodro
2012-12-12, 09:12 PM
First is avoid greed and second is when price is more stable and third is cross the residence and support level. Then it change his direction. So i think it is better time to exit.

jawaid123
2012-12-12, 10:02 PM
strategy and forget the exit strategy you can have the best entry strategy.I think it is temporary, this should be avoided if the principle of trading is still a guessing game .forex me traders entry point pe zada dhyaan dete hai jabki exit point pe koi bhi dhyan nahi deta its rong i agrree wid u

otang
2012-12-15, 01:39 PM
stop loss mustn't be moved time and again once it's set in line with our analysis. it could merely be modified after we set a trailing stop to firmly lock our profit however still would you like to have marketplace for a lot of positive pips. i feel after we are with the pc and doing alternative things using stop loss tool for exit from profitable trade may be a smart factor to try and do.

interesting that you say about set a trailing stop to lock in profits we firmly but you will still want to have a market for the many positive pips before we entered the market we should analyze first find the best time to open order to avoid sideway

---------- Post added 12-15-2012 at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-14-2012 at 06:04 PM ----------

First is avoid greed and second is when price is more stable and third is cross the residence and support level. Then it change his direction. So i think it is better time to exit.

i agree with you about the first is to avoid greed and the second is when the prices are more stable and the third is the cross shelter and support levels thing we have to keep the emotion because emotions are things that can hamper the performance of our trading

liso
2012-12-15, 01:43 PM
you can trade and make money for yourself more when you learn hoew to enter the market and the best time to exite the market when you learn those two then you can trade comfortably.

rokib
2012-12-18, 05:08 PM
Exit strategy is good for forex trader because when anyone take entry in forex trading and then do not take or mistake with exit entry it is difficult situation for this trader. So try to understand when is perfect time for take exit entry. For this need more experience and well understand about forex trading.

aladdensima
2012-12-19, 01:10 AM
There are many exit strategies, including the use Fibonacci lines to determine the objectives of the transaction is Fibonacci lines easiest tool in identifying targets in forex easily.:peace:

abbey ak
2012-12-19, 05:46 AM
yes i know the only problem i have in the forex market is the exit strategy because i don't really know the best time to exit the trade i always hope on luck in the forex market of which we all know that luck as nothing to do with forex

jhonky
2012-12-19, 06:53 AM
There are 4 strategy for exit: when we do los cut and when we stop putting up los los and supposing we do close the profit and profit taking when touched, but where are the safe area and the price of not turning back towards our previous mark in the area support resistant do break out or fulback we note that area could be a reference to do 4 above options

sapubroker34
2012-12-19, 07:12 AM
the exit strategy is incredibly fascinating to travel out with a decent profit, if you are doing a analysis on the output, you may still earn a decent profit by all traders that analyze the profesionals input and output forget. it is relative and depends on the sort of trader, dealings strategy and time-frame used...

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 02:29 PM
Stop loss should not be moved again and again once it is set according to our analysis. It can only be modified when we set a trailing stop to lock our profit but still want to be in market for more positive pips. I think when we are at the computer and doing other things using stop loss tool for exit from profitable trade is a good thing to do.

dian safitri
2012-12-22, 06:23 PM
Exit strategy is a strategy in forex trading. Both in conditions of profit and loss, if it be conditioned profit then we feel less and less alone profits, if the loss be conditioned sure we continue to hold the losses to hope to profit again. Exit strategy commonly used is the trading zone ala Bill Williams.

chinku
2012-12-22, 06:32 PM
a great get out of method can be as crucial ans a great access method. they need to almost all provide to produce the investing abit rewarding. thus next how come that we all pay attention to the particular access a great deal we all neglect the get out of. i do believe the just what the particular references have got educated us all.

delowar
2013-01-10, 06:07 PM
You did not tell her entry in your favor and profit potential than lasera, not only by the close of trade in the early days.

tonmoy500ad
2013-01-10, 06:34 PM
I think if a monger resolve the precise exit purpose then he ought to be absolutely analysis the technical matter. once 3 crow or 3 optimistic candle created we tend to expect market attend the subsequent trend. thus at this moment military formation and create opposite order.

andi_lan
2013-01-11, 08:12 AM
exit strategy could easily be done if we are in accordance with the strategy, but if the trading at the time of the open position is not based on the signal or exit strategy then it will also be difficult to determine the target.

amit khanna
2013-01-11, 08:18 AM
entry in a trade and exit from a trade is a very skilled work and the whole success story of a trader is based on it.the timings are very important as profit or loss will be based on this.best would be to trade with stop loss and trade profit for risk management.

dimaz99
2013-01-11, 09:43 AM
i cerebrate i leave leave my strategy if it fail to stretch my point or straighten me lose because im try all strategy before trading with it on exhibit so if it bad it module seem and i give replace it by serious one but if it unspoilt so iwill act to craft with it and may add new entity to it to be sound

mediafxx
2013-01-11, 03:44 PM

Forex trading, Sa learn that a significant risk has not occurred to use the method that is based on the profits it is not easy to give up large losses and set up according to risk, and want to use the market and money management skills

otang
2013-01-12, 11:36 AM

there are a lot of traders are disciplined they can become successful traders as discipline there is also a less disciplined trader and the trader is usually often a loss and we have to remember that we paid for discipline can only be modified when we set a trailing stop to lock in our gains but still want to be in the market for a more positive pips examined more closely if it is true what you say about this