PDA

View Full Version : Before you start trading.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

alamayreh
2011-12-04, 05:49 PM
dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
2> what strategy he will be using to open trade.
3> what strategy he will be using to to take profit and stoploss.
4> How much he want to invest in single trade
5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management

amscalicut
2011-12-08, 04:16 PM
dear members before start trading in forex u must take the points bellow on ur calcuation

1> how to use leverage
5> Last but not least What kind of strategy he will be using for money management

dear friends i am a newbie so i don't know anything about Forex ,so please explain what is pips, leverage,candle stick,indicators,how to watch market,which is the best time to trade etc,any experts are here please explain it,if these thread already posted then please post that thread link here,i already searched many times.

s19
2011-12-08, 05:23 PM
dear friends i am a newbie so i don't know anything about Forex ,so please explain what is pips, leverage,candle stick,indicators,how to watch market,which is the best time to trade etc,any experts are here please explain it,if these thread already posted then please post that thread link here,i already searched many times.
friend pips in simple word you can say points....like we say say 5point up/down if forex we say 5pips up/down
leverage in simple word- multiple you money ex- if you have 10$ and you choose 1000 leverage then you 10$ able to control 10*1000 market movement.
and if you want to know more then first you go ******** for learning all basic about forex..

The Sniper
2011-12-08, 10:20 PM

1> how to use leverage

- Trading is one of the ways to make extra return of investments, If you’ve traded for any period longer than a week you’ve probably learned a thing or two about yourself, the markets, and human behavior.

- Thus before going into futures trading, there are certain things that you must know before you start :
* A trader should always have a plan.
* Only trade money you can lose.
* Be patient and learn to control your emotions.
* Treat futures trading a job, not hobby.
* Keep learning and educating yourself.
* Goooooooooood Luck..........

anitagala124
2011-12-11, 04:31 PM
patience is beginning to be disciplined trading rule. and discipline is the key to successful trading. new traders should learn the theory first, can learn on this forum and download the ebook, then had to be a lot of practice in demo account, when it can be successful in a demo account. can start trading on real account.

ali1011
2011-12-19, 08:02 AM
The best way of before forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use to demo account . its very knowledgeable things for traders and new traders it will be very beneficial.

newentry
2011-12-19, 11:58 AM
The best way of before forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use to demo account . its very knowledgeable things for traders and new traders it will be very beneficial.

many ways to learn about forex and one of them is yours post here..
besides it the trader can get a good information with simple thing with just open the forum here and then they will take some actual and the latest information from the others and then they get some bonuses too..

prem
2011-12-26, 04:25 PM
the best way of before forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use it in demo account.it gives several important things such as lot sizes,different spreads currency pairs,take profit,stop loss,pending order,margin call.many ways to learn forex deeply,forum posts is the best way to get enormous knowledge about forex.

aadrika
2011-12-30, 02:21 PM

1> how to use leverage

Before all these, the intending trade should first of all read all the materials about forex than he can lay his hands on. He should learn about the dangers of trading forex as well as the benefits so that he can decide if forex is what he wants to do or not.

A pip is the acronym for Percentage in Point. It is the smallest unit of a currency move. Leverage is the amount of money that your broker lends to you so that you can open more volume of currency. Candlestick is a type of charting system that is made up of a body and a wick. It was introduced by the Japanese who used it to trade rice and other commodities. Indicators are mathematical aids that help us interpret previous market price movements such that we will be able to predict future prices.

abcforex
2011-12-31, 12:16 AM
Before start trading you must know about the trading how i can play with the market ? which strategies you like to trade? what is a leverage and what happen when one pip is change? what he think to run in the forex trading? which ways to introduce himself in the forex trading?

da2ng1
2012-01-01, 03:30 PM
before start trading session, i make review about my last trading and learn from that. after that i learn about trading news. make some strategy sind rule for next trading session and follow instruction i make for trading. pray to god. and start trading.

atif58
2012-01-01, 03:43 PM
Good points you mentioned. These all can be found and studied on baby pips.com. Baby pips is a great source of learning forex.
These all are concerned with the trading but a newbie trader should also have his mindset for traing.
More over a newbie trader should have control on emotions and should have patience.

metroearn
2012-01-02, 04:38 PM
forex start kernay se pehlay bohot si cheezien dekhni perti hein jesay forex ko achi website se seekhna like ********.com phir ek demo broker chahiye jo aap ki trading requirements k mutabik ho phir us mein achi sey practice then go for real acount

actually bohoot log ******** se forex reladed idea hasil kiya hein but still they are losing trade. why ? mujhe lagta hein hum traders ko low risk use karne chahiye. if we do then lose karne ki koi abasakta nehi hein.

muhammadatif
2012-01-05, 02:43 AM
You points are very informative and important. I will see these points carefully before start trading because I dont want to lose my money I want to earn profit in my every trade even very small.

dmambi
2012-01-05, 09:47 PM
Before starting trading one should learn the basics of the Forex trading. Also we need to know how the Forex market works actually and only then we will be able to make money from trading.

sambilngopi
2012-01-05, 11:09 PM
If you trade properly in demo account and take it seriously and practice well then only you will get consistent results in it and same results will be there in real account where as if you do not take demo account seriously you might get profits but in real account the results will be opposite.

metroearn
2012-01-06, 08:41 PM
Before starting trading one should learn the basics of the Forex trading. Also we need to know how the Forex market works actually and only then we will be able to make money from trading.

Correct my friend. too many people dont have idea about markets. they cant know why market moving this much. they have no idea why market going top or bottom . They are just trading......we should know about it.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-11, 05:26 PM
because they still consider themselves in forex is like a game of gambling that are guesswork and not based on an analysis element that should be studied to be successful in the forex world, for that's supposed to be before entering the forex market we already have the best bullets perform well in terms of risk management or repair the old becomes new strategy with the best pilot course

emotion has always been a problem. You know there is no gambler who can be successful, and in forex trading many traders fail, only a few traders who can be successful, it means a lot of traders are trading like gambling. let us make an evaluation, whether the style of trading we are right or wrong

asingh601
2012-01-13, 12:19 AM
forex karne se pehle use sikhna aur learn karna jaruri hai bina learn kiye ye khatarnak ho sakta hai mai to ise fully learn karke hi karunga kyonki maine ise bina learn kiye 50$ ka nuksan kar diya tha.

nona
2012-01-13, 03:03 AM
Of course, all what you wrote is true but you have explained so as to benefit all those who enter into this subject and I am with you because he is not a good knowledge of this market makes the novices are losing large sums of money and this is what happened to me in the beginning of the learning

libya
2012-01-13, 10:20 AM
emotion has always been a problem. You know there is no gambler who can be successful, and in forex trading many traders fail, only a few traders who can be successful, it means a lot of traders are trading like gambling. let us make an evaluation, whether the style of trading we are right or wrong

trading should be a good ability, and we should have a good reason to the decisions we make on the market.
if we are just speculating like we will not be able to survive in this business, maybe we can lose quickly.
we should not do it like gambling, because all can be analyzed properly.

metroearn
2012-01-14, 11:05 AM
forex karne se pehle use sikhna aur learn karna jaruri hai bina learn kiye ye khatarnak ho sakta hai mai to ise fully learn karke hi karunga kyonki maine ise bina learn kiye 50$ ka nuksan kar diya tha.

sorry about that. lekin i have a question for you. keya aap still forex mai loss karte hai ? or profit ? keu ki aap to aap bohoot kuch sikh gaya hai.aap to aapko jaya loss hone ka chance kam hai.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-15, 10:03 AM
its very simple to choose the business of forex trading but difficult is that to get the profit and make yourself a successful trader but make it easy with the help of trading experience and trading forex knowledge.

ermaniso2011
2012-01-15, 10:54 AM
when it is already monday and when you open your pc.relax and control yourself.first analize some of the pairs and watch the charts if there is any immediate opportunity,then check the daily news release and spend at least 30 minutes to experts.try to find out if where will the pair possibly go for this week.and check the support and resistand and the pivot points.and wait for the right opportunity to enter your stoploos and profit taking will be depend on your trading style if you are day trader or scalper.

ermaniso2011
2012-01-15, 10:59 AM
one of the worst habit of some trader like me is when ever l open my pc in morning l cant control my fingers to make a trade.l mean l was like that before then l have discovered that when ever l do that in most cases l m loosing.it is better to be patient and relaxed ,there are always so many opportunities waiting for us there.the first and most impotent is to take care of the balance you have.dont waste it and only carefully built on it.this is the logic.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-15, 03:14 PM
I have daily profit and loss targets, I always use the TP and SL. It helps me to not get greedy and revenge, It helps me to not overtrade, we have a lot of practice, and learn from experiences, learn forex trading does take a long time, and also learn to control your emotions is the most difficult, we must be patient

yogesh
2012-01-15, 05:44 PM
It is most important that one should understand basics of trading before entering trades. By understanding calculations of using leverage, margin required to open a trade and strategy with money and risk management will certainly help us in succeeding in trading business.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-16, 10:46 AM
was at the beginning of our trade will get lost and make mistakes in our trade, but by having the ability to survive in this business then we will be able to have a process in our trade to become a successful trader

burayak
2012-01-17, 05:16 AM
before it should start trading the trader must understand the risk of loss to be faced in the event that the trader must be careful in doing business transactions in forex is to learn and understand price movements by analyzing according to the strategies and systems used.

dmambi
2012-01-18, 06:06 AM
Before trading we need to prefer ourselves mentally that the trading is a pure business and here the loss and profit have almost equal probability . So we need to make the profit probability more by doing good analysis and find out good entry and exit points.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-18, 09:27 AM
Learning is must in Forex. We should continue our learning process even after we starts to get profits. Because, Forex is full of risks and we have to prepared to face the market movement. If you stop learning, then you should start to get loses. First try to learn the Forex basics and then do cent account. If you are satisfied with demo and cent account, then try real standard account to get experience.

mohit
2012-01-20, 12:30 PM
before starting the forex trading you must have enough knowledge about the forex and its tools so that you can easily trade the forex

anubhavsingh
2012-01-20, 11:57 PM
before starting the forex trading you must have enough knowledge about the forex and its tools so that you can easily trade the forex

forex me entry lene se pehle traders ko forex ke basics ache se samjh me aane chahiye aur fir uske baad trader ko forex ke demo account me champion hona chahiye
iske baad trader ko chote account se trading shuru karte hue dheere dheere zada investment wale account me aana chahaiye

ericnyamu
2012-01-21, 10:43 PM
One thing i can say before you start trading you better know that forex ISNOT a get rich quick scheme . and that consistency and not gambling mentality is what will keep you in this game . and also the first thing to go in forex is to preserve capital then comes money making ...

Morshedul
2012-01-23, 08:09 AM
Before stating trading, you must need to gather all the necessary information about forex i.e. trading system, fundamental and trading analysis, competitive analysis etc. Then you must practice trading in demo account. Without practicing demo account, you can get any success. So always be careful before start trading in forex.

ericnyamu
2012-01-23, 10:22 PM
i totally agree before you start trading real money you better be a professional in your demo account or trade like a pro in your demo account . that way you'll be able to make a profit quite easily in the real money trading thats very grueling and challenging

lovefx
2012-01-23, 11:01 PM
Before start trading i visit some sites like Bloomberg and daily-fx so that i have got an idea about the market fundamental facts, then come about the technical things . i use my technical things and open my position .

ericnyamu
2012-01-24, 09:04 PM
Of course, all what you wrote is true but you have explained so as to benefit all those who enter into this subject and I am with you because he is not a good knowledge of this market makes the novices are losing large sums of money and this is what happened to me in the beginning of the learning

yes i agree with you preparing is winning half of the race already . and the forex market is no different we have to prepare according ly because you'll agree w/ me that fx market is much tougher than you thought when you were trading in demo account

adil.iub
2012-01-27, 06:05 PM
I think first every one should learn basic think , i mean what is forex many one think forex as a invest , or share market its actually a very liqiude market faster movement market, so basic education is important then very important is practise trading by demo , if u think its a demo money i can loss it u cant learn u should have a plan in demo money also then u can learn

adil.iub
2012-01-27, 06:12 PM
Beafore starting trading every one shjould tade in demo also try to profit in demo, and my opinio is anyone should trade in demo with oiver 50 or 100 usd and always keep planing in demo trade

newentry
2012-01-27, 11:01 PM
pray to the god
prepare ourselves to face many condition with some strategies and knowledge
always think positive that we can get the success in this business
discipline,patience and be careful is a must

kuldeep
2012-01-27, 11:22 PM
Deciding to invest in the foreign monetary exchange markets is a big decision that requires you to do a lot of study, understanding new terminology and learning how to read and predict market indicators effectively.

adahidayat
2012-01-28, 06:32 AM
i think that before start of trading, a newbie or a trader needs to learn well about forex and its rule....then he should try on demo and make a strategy for his real account and then he should make a complete money management plan for his trading and then can start trading...

kampung
2012-01-28, 05:22 PM
i think that before start of trading, a newbie or a trader needs to learn well about forex and its rule....then he should try on demo and make a strategy for his real account and then he should make a complete money management plan for his trading and then can start trading...

yeah indeed to avoid big mistakes in our trade with no preparation beforehand on a demo trading account then indeed we should train our trade on a demo account to have a better trade in real trading account

FxBd
2012-01-29, 08:55 AM
a Forex trader have to get the accurate knowledge about trading.
*he has to learn first.
*Need concept about market position.
*he must know the price value of products and its quality and the demand at the same time.
*Needs patience and must motivated.
*Good Luck

dmambi
2012-01-29, 12:06 PM
Daily before starting trading we should spend 5 to 10 minutes and just think back what we have done yesterday to make profit/loss in our trading and is there any need to learn a lesson from them so that we can make today also profit and avoid loss.

norix
2012-01-29, 02:03 PM
I think your right newbie should learn first about forex. Then learn risk management system and practice with demo account. Practice makes a man perfect.

whether new or old people must all recognize that, because otherwise everything will be useless. strict management and keeps pace with the time to learn together in this forum

zoomfire
2012-01-29, 10:23 PM
Daily before starting trading we should spend 5 to 10 minutes and just think back what we have done yesterday to make profit/loss in our trading and is there any need to learn a lesson from them so that we can make today also profit and avoid loss.

yes, we need to recall what was done in the previous trades and what was the profit or loss made in previous trades.this will make us understand the mistakes and trade better in future.

motiurbd
2012-01-30, 09:46 PM
Read all the e-books you can find about forex, Watch as many tutorials you can, Joined as many webinar you could find.. In a word Learn as much as you can then trade what you learn...

Money will come.. You should not worry about that.. If you have enough data inside of you only then you will be able to gauge the depth of this market..

ishvara
2012-02-01, 06:58 PM
It is very proper that a forex currency trader try their best learn all that is important in the forex like the concept of leverage. Leverage is unique and can make or break a trader. We traders of forex should try our best to gain adequate knowledge about it before we start trading.

thomaz123
2012-02-02, 08:40 PM
We must not rush enter to the market, many aspect that we must prepare before we enter it. Many observation with technical analysis & fundamental analysis, knowing news that will effect on market. So we must aware about the market before we can defeat it.

YJSP
2012-02-04, 08:55 PM
Before starting trading, we should know some basic things on forex market, such as what is forex market and how to place correct order, what is the leverage and pips value, I think the second most important is to learn good risk management, then we can start a system and strategy.

romon
2012-02-04, 09:58 PM
every new beginner loss their money in forex because they think it is easy way to earn money. Yas it is easy when you go through the way . but i don.t think so it is not easy to earn money. so before start a real trading everyone should practice on demo account. Demo practice make you mature.

shinde
2012-02-05, 05:17 PM
forex me entry lene se pehle traders ko forex ke basics ache se samjh me aane chahiye aur fir uske baad trader ko forex ke demo account me champion hona chahiye
iske baad trader ko chote account se trading shuru karte hue dheere dheere zada investment wale account me aana chahaiye

thomaz123
2012-02-06, 08:09 AM
You must gather all information about news at that day, so you can combine your technical & fundamental analysis. Wait for good time to set your position to gain maximal profit of your trade.

alam
2012-02-06, 03:49 PM

Morshedul
2012-02-06, 04:12 PM
These are very good advices for a new comer. I appreciate these steps you have taken for new forex traders. It is very important to know how much he/she will spend in one trade. And how to use stop loss and target profit methods. For all of these, he/she need to practice demo account rather than reading forex learning books. Because practical experiences are very necessary to trade in forex.

nilesh
2012-02-06, 06:44 PM
Good points you mentioned. These all can be found and studied on baby pips.com. Baby pips is a great source of learning forex.
These all are concerned with the trading but a newbie trader should also have his mindset for traing.
More over a newbie trader should have control on emotions and should have patience.

sohelforex
2012-02-07, 12:30 AM
Before start trading in main a trader should practice in demo account and read daily trade news. One important thing to remember for all newbies that greedy tendency kills a trader.
THanks

ishvara
2012-02-07, 04:39 AM

Before we commence on trading the forex field, it is proper that we gather all knowledge that we will need through websites like www.********.com. We can learn about forex well in order to reduce the chances of losses.

realman
2012-02-08, 01:43 AM

1> how to use leverage

a) You can use leverage 1:50 to 1:200 maximum
b) Your plan is one strategy, also can take help of market expert and compare your sentiment
c) You confident is best strategy to use SL and TP
d) 1-5% maximum
e) You need to the rules of money management.

nilesh
2012-02-08, 08:35 PM
You points are very informative and important. I will see these points carefully before start trading because I dont want to lose my money I want to earn profit in my every trade even very small.

dog
2012-02-08, 11:16 PM
before start trading be careful about the leverage and lot size.if you are a beginner i suggest don't trade with high leverage and lot size.proper money management is must keep concentrate on this things

panicky
2012-02-10, 05:06 AM
Five point before starting the beginning of trading in forex is very precise. I also want to add that the first trade should use a small lot earlier. Then set the take profit and stop loss. Happy trading.

kampung
2012-02-10, 03:45 PM
Five point before starting the beginning of trading in forex is very precise. I also want to add that the first trade should use a small lot earlier. Then set the take profit and stop loss. Happy trading.

I agree with your opinion, however, that trade with small capital at the beginning of their trade is the best thing because I think this will help the trader is able to survive in this business and not easy to get hold of this business successful

norix
2012-02-10, 09:15 PM
before start trading be careful about the leverage and lot size.if you are a beginner i suggest don't trade with high leverage and lot size.proper money management is must keep concentrate on this things

before trading should first refresh our minds were tired after work, clay meets these demands and how much margin you'll use lots
so always monitor the state of our margin is the key to its

shamroukh
2012-02-14, 04:36 AM
ofcourse we must follow this points and also we must take good courses to know how to trade in forex to make easy profits also we can buy books which talking about trading in forex or download it from the internet and we must update our information about all new researches on forex trading to avoid loss and failure and be professional trader

iwan
2012-02-14, 09:41 AM
if I may add, we have to prepare mentally. because whatever we can profit or loss that will arise is a risk that we face and we should be able to control it. even though we've got the advantage, but not in control then we will definitely go back to the market and expect more, but it is a serious problem that must be avoided.

rajabd
2012-02-14, 06:30 PM

Dear brother , if you want to know all things at a time, so you can not learn quickly. You should to learn step by step. You should to stay with Forex Forum India. And visit all threads and reply. Then you can understand .

ishvara
2012-02-15, 12:33 AM
Checking the time frames is another step that we can take in order to become traders with better results. It helps us to find out what has already happened in the forex trading market before we decided to trade.

GaruL
2012-02-16, 03:15 PM
Traders who really succeed are those who already have sufficient knowledge of both theory and practice, without adequate knowledge so it's hard to be able to generate profit

to be successful in forex trading is in need of considerable knowledge, we should not be to sit back and just make an entry without a good analysis. it took hours of flying long enough for us to know the habits of these price movements, and it can only be done by people who are old enough to do forex trading.

ishvara
2012-02-16, 07:05 PM
Before we start forex exchange trading, we should check and be sure that we possess the important forex trading skills, strategies and abilities. After that, we can now try and start trading the forex field.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-16, 07:20 PM
Thank you so much for you share the tips here.I think I may have learned the tips so well there.At the moment, before start trading,I think I need to keep myself calm won and check the forex news first now.

dmambi
2012-02-16, 10:12 PM
Before we start forex exchange trading, we should check and be sure that we possess the important forex trading skills, strategies and abilities. After that, we can now try and start trading the forex field.

We can not completely understand this market working easily, so we must learn some basic things about Forex trading and then start practicing the Demo trading with virtual money so that we get some exposure to the real trading market. Once we learn the way to make consistent profit in Demo account we may switch to real account trading.

balakalimuthu
2012-02-18, 09:04 PM

My everyday trading session starts with pivot analysis only. I do calculate daily pivot points, then I do read charts for the price movement for the day. I never look for environment set up or any other factors for my tradings. But I give more priority for news releasing hours for interpretations for expected direction of price movement

muhammadfarooq
2012-02-19, 10:35 AM
Before start the real trading , for new trader need to be used the demo trading account for practice so when you start trading with real; account then must be open a trade with good planning and best strategy.

wazid201118
2012-02-19, 03:20 PM
i want to start with $100 capital only for my first trade.As at a first chance i can trade properly so i think trade here patiently to earn profit.I must use my skill and strategy for my earning benefit from here.I have learned trading from ******** then i came to trade life in forex market.So i suggest all the new traders to came to trade after learning it from demo coz its important for them to know skills,tricks about here.

newentry
2012-02-20, 11:35 AM
agree with you, they are very important to note before we go trading but for the first time, the trader should pray to the god...
then thet prepare theirselves for all things that they will use at their trading..
and may i add? the trader should think with clear and keep deeply in their mind to trade with discipline

clickme
2012-02-20, 02:12 PM
before start trading first ensure you trading strategy, second conform your time duration and trade time, set your planning what trades you are going to do. and must practice demo for a long time to get success in real trade.

niteshforex
2012-02-20, 02:52 PM
Always follow your strategy or plan that you have for trading before trading. That is all you need. If you don't have a trading plan then its better to make one. Trading without a trading plan is like going for a battle without weapons. You won't do that in real life do you?

sibali
2012-02-20, 04:08 PM

1> how to use leverage

I think before you start your forex trading activities, you should first learn the basic theory of forex trading and practice it on a forex demo account until you are proficient and discover profitable trading system

mind4sale
2012-02-20, 10:50 PM

1> how to use leverage
most important thing before trading is calculate risk because if your risk management or money management is not well enough than you will be become a street boy with in few days or few minute. 2nd is strategy you should have a perfect strategy with perfect entry and exit rule with SL/TP.and other thing is dont be emotional when you are trading

rahibul
2012-02-20, 11:34 PM
You can use leverage, investing in forex, share trading and margin accounts. Consider each of the following scenarios in order of increasing risk.
If you start, the best advice anyone can give in the forex trading strategy, do not let emotions play plan. Your strategy should begin with how much money you are willing to lose. Another strategy is often used in forex known stop loss.

Tarek
2012-02-21, 12:44 AM
The keys to successful trading are patience and discipline. All beginners should know these things, and to practice your patience, you can create demo accounts, and after you can go to a real account and you start to enjoy your pips, I wish you luck.

m3x_19
2012-02-21, 03:00 PM
before start trading

1> how to use leverage
Yes all the points you've mentioned above has to be considered before start trading in real market. The most important thing which one have to considered is how much money one could afford to lose, because investing money means risking that money.

fxtenam
2012-02-21, 08:17 PM
those are really important elements which cannot be ignored. but there are some more more things which are also considered before starting trading on forex. those are....
1. learning more about forex
2. mandatory constitutions of forex
3. spend more time in demo
4. learn to control emotion

and many more.....

Thakur
2012-02-21, 09:20 PM
the best way of before forex trading you should learn firstly baby pips and should use it in demo account.it gives several important things such as lot sizes,different spreads currency pairs,take profit,stop loss,pending order,margin call.many ways to learn forex deeply,forum posts is the best way to get enormous knowledge about forex.

Baby pips is good site for learning how to trade, but this indian forex forum is also good to learn forex. Now that there is contest trading, we can check the contest participant and see their strategy. We can learn from there too.

balakalimuthu
2012-02-23, 03:49 PM
Before starting Forex, one Forex aspirant must know how a trading system works and who moves the price up and down. There are lot of basics, we must know like going short, usage of leverage and many more. Then aspirant must go to demo account to see these things in live manner. Getting consistent profit in demo is a symptom for switching to Live Forex.

oscar
2012-02-23, 06:49 PM
a lot of knowledge that must be known before starting forex trading business ..
we must always be prepared to lose all our capital in one day, ..
but we can minimize the potential loss by applying money management in our trading activity

dmambi
2012-02-24, 09:52 PM
we must always be prepared to lose all our capital in one day, ..
but we can minimize the potential loss by applying money management in our trading activity
No i don't believe in this kind of trading, one should not be prepared to loose the money, instead be ready to more money , more wealth with adequate knowledge of the market and trading conditions. There are many ways to learn the Forex without loosing the money in hand. But if at all after all your efforts loss comes , then be prepared mentally for that.

amit
2012-02-26, 02:55 PM
I think your right newbie should learn first about forex. Then learn risk management system and practice with demo account. Practice makes a man perfect.

amit
2012-02-26, 02:58 PM
It is very important that a trader should follow some good rules. Spatially new trader need some good rules to follow. I think you are right most of trader should know how to use leverage properly. Strategy is very important part of trading. Newbie should start trade with a good strategy.

jai
2012-02-26, 05:50 PM
yup, same with me, confirmation between fundamental and analysis is the most important part before we decide enter the market. Usually i will crosscheck in each time frame form the smaller one till the bigger one, if all the movement is on the same path then i will know it's time to enter the position.

malik83
2012-02-28, 05:02 PM
before start trading in forex you should be read about trading market and have full information of market trend if you open a trade but the main thing which think is so important is your money management, your strategy and trading plan.

jai
2012-02-28, 05:48 PM
demo account first of all jeetna merzi koi koshish ker ley , serious or emotions k saath nehi ker sekta and second jo result demo per ho same live per hona bohot mushkil hey kunki emotions hotay hien, jis ko control kerna, aag k deriya mein jump legaaney k beraaber hey

jai
2012-02-28, 06:37 PM
forex start kernay sey pehlay aap ko risk factor ka peta hona chahiye or yeh jaan lena chahiye k loss is kaam ki guarantee hey, losss her haal mein hona hi hey, or forex ko achay sey seekh lena chahiye

krishan
2012-02-29, 07:38 PM

riskfx2012
2012-03-02, 08:51 AM
when it's already monday so when you open your computer.unwind and control yourself.
first analyze a few of the pairs watching the charts if there's any immediate chance,then look into the daily news release and spend a minimum of half an hour to experts.
attempt to discover if which side the happy couple possibly choose now.and appearance the support and resistant and also the pivot points.
and wait for a right chance to go in your stop loss and profit taking is going to be rely on your buying and selling style if you're day trader or scalper.

kashifrehman
2012-03-02, 05:16 PM
Before Starting everone must understand that currency trading does not take place on a regulated exchange and not controlled by any central governing body, there are no clearing houses to guarantee the trades. All members trade with each other based on credit agreements. Essentially, business in the largest, most liquid market in the world depends on nothing more than a metaphorical handshake and Highest risk is involved in it.

clickme
2012-03-07, 06:30 AM
Before start trading there has been no specific rules, but first learn about forex good, learn also some strategy , first use it in demo account after a good result use it in real account else no need to use it , just leave it and try to get new strategy , if it successful then use it in real account.

andhwrey
2012-03-07, 07:41 PM
First we must prepare whats are needed before decide to enters forex in executions,we can make predict,read news,watching indicators,reading coming news
all of that are importans because it will affects in forex.and dont forget to trust your decisons,after successfull makes orders.accept loss and thanked to yourself and God in profits

my-forex
2012-03-08, 07:49 PM

1> how to use leverage

I think all it needs to dipetimbangkan carefully before we go to trade. and possibly one more to the question before the start of trading, has psychology we are ready to face all possibilities that would happen? psychology as well as we need to prepare before you start trading

Mark
2012-03-09, 04:42 PM

1> how to use leverage

I agree with your opinion about using SL. In your opinion, what SL is good for EU trade? say we have a profit target of 100 pips per day. In the trading, is there a synergistic rule between the SL and TP? how would you be? thanks.

deathzz
2012-03-09, 04:50 PM

1> how to use leverage

money management is one of the trading that can not be forgotten, because without good money management we will only defeat in the forex,
the use of SL and TP is not too much is also one of the trading techniques that need to be taken into account before entering the market.
and no less important factor is to always look at the economic news, because the market price is also influenced by economic news. :woo:

sunil
2012-03-09, 06:44 PM
forex me jo bhi trader trading karta hai usse sabse pehle forex se hone wale losses ke bare me poori jan kari honi chahaiye kyunki traders ko ye bat smajh me aani bahut zaruri hai ki forex ka matlab sirf profit kamana nahi hota, isme loss ke bhi bahut chances rehte hai aur yahi reason hai ki duniya ke bahut hi kam traders succesful traders me aate hai

netra
2012-03-09, 06:46 PM
forex me trading se pehle bahut kuch karna padta hai..trading se pehle apko forex ke basics ache se smajh me aane chahaiye uske baad aapko koi bahut acha aur reputed broker chun na chahiye fir aapko demo account me trading karni chahaiye jise ki aapko forex ke bare me samjh aa sake aur ye pata chal sake ki aap real account ke liye ready ho ya nahi

sunil
2012-03-10, 03:20 PM
It is most important that one should understand basics of trading before entering trades. By understanding calculations of using leverage, margin required to open a trade and strategy with money and risk management will certainly help us in succeeding in trading business.

netra
2012-03-10, 04:00 PM
Always follow your strategy or plan that you have for trading before trading. That is all you need. If you don't have a trading plan then its better to make one. Trading without a trading plan is like going for a battle without weapons. You won't do that in real life do you?

hemaabdo
2012-03-10, 10:09 PM
you talk about the most reasons lead to successful trading in addition to correct analysis , i want to know what is the most advisable leverage and there is relationship between the leverage and risk of loss of account money , there is 100% successful strategy

Mark
2012-03-11, 10:29 AM

Trading forex trading is very dynamic. Every time a change is always happening. According to your trading plan must be made before trading. If in one day, a trader will do 10 times the trading, is not this just be a waste of time? we will not miss the moment? how do you think? thanks.

dintera
2012-03-12, 08:21 AM
Before start trading, we have to define our trading goals and make a plan for our trading endeavors.

When we define our goals, they are to be specific, measurable, attractive, realistic and has to be within a certain timeframe.

To define a plan, we should fist identify what we want to accomplish and how to achieve the goals. Sometimes traders look for a trading strategy first and then hope that the trading strategy will help them achieve the goals. That's putting the cart in front of the horse.

The final part is to execute the our trading plan and naturally that's where most of us fail. We must have the discipline to execute the plan because successful traders will realize that their problem does not lie in the plan but in the execution.

Mark
2012-03-12, 09:06 AM
you should learn the basics of the Forex trading. Also we need to know how the Forex market works like how use Indicators and have a idea about trend and money management !!! i think money is the most important for new traders...

In my opinion, of course, money is important. But I would argue, caution is also important in trading. Is not trading it comes to money? in this case, I usually use the SL. Even so I still lost my money. I only emphasize the importance of using SL in every Open Position.

sinaga
2012-03-12, 09:27 PM
before we start we should know the basics of the trade from the trade. It is a preliminary step to trade then we must be disciplined in your trading. How could we trade if we do not know the basics of the trade? What we just rely on a fortune? I guess not

tajdarbet
2012-03-12, 10:41 PM

1> how to use leverage
thank you dear jo app ne itna acha informative material ham se share kiya ha main app ka bahot bahot shuker guzar houn kioun k en jesi mufeed posts main dhoundta rehta houn or app jese seniors hamri kafi help kartey rehtey hane

vicky
2012-03-12, 11:14 PM
before we start we should know the basics of the trade from the trade. It is a preliminary step to trade then we must be disciplined in your trading. How could we trade if we do not know the basics of the trade? What we just rely on a fortune? I guess not

and for this must need to trade in demo to get basic knowledge and get some experience and if patiencely we trade in demo then no doubt it give us fruitful result . anyway i think there is no place of fortune but its totally result of good understanding.

Mark
2012-03-13, 01:22 PM
Trading in the demo was trained in the use of the software. Trading in the demo does not give a good psychological effect. So in my opinion, after training in the demo, just the real. Can use the mini or a cent account.

herono1
2012-03-13, 04:43 PM
when any person want to join the trading forex and start the trading with real account trading forex they must need to be get the trading education for the better knowledge and trading experience to make more trading money in their account for withdrawal.

ShoSho
2012-03-17, 10:46 PM
Before trading we must learn first and read books and search internet for Forex trading tutorials to learn more and more then we should open demo account to practice in it and test the new strategies tell we find good strategy to earn from it then we can open real account and earn real money.

dmambi
2012-03-18, 10:22 AM
Before starting trading we should know the risks involved in trading , and should develop strategies to handle those risks by developing the countermeasures for them. Also we should keep learning in all aspects with open mind without having any negative bias.

ShoSho
2012-03-18, 08:34 PM
If we just trade in real account after depositing some money then sure we will lose our money may in some days or some weeks and may we double our account then we will lose it but we need first to open demo account and start training and practice in it.

hazem ahmed mohamed
2012-03-19, 12:58 AM
i think there are a lot of things you should know before trading which are : define the initial capital he will begin with , the strategy he will use in trading , the profits he expect to make on the short term and the most important thing that he should put a certain target in front of him also he should learn from his mistakes to get a good experience from his trade.

patil
2012-03-19, 12:25 PM
yes, we need to recall what was done in the previous trades and what was the profit or loss made in previous trades.this will make us understand the mistakes and trade better in future.

sinaga
2012-03-19, 04:24 PM
very true friend. perhaps by mistake, we will be even harder to learn basic and trade plan. It can also make the drive to become a successful trader. maybe it could make the discipline of ourselves and we are able to control the management of the funds that we use in trade

my-forex
2012-03-19, 05:31 PM
very true friend. perhaps by mistake, we will be even harder to learn basic and trade plan. It can also make the drive to become a successful trader. maybe it could make the discipline of ourselves and we are able to control the management of the funds that we use in trade

Financial Management and Management Psychology and the application of discipline that may first have to be increased in order to become a successful trader. I guess if we have three new well we learn more about systems and other strategies it to step into a successful trader can we make happen

Protech
2012-03-19, 10:18 PM
Me to, before start trading be mindful with regards to the entire leverage also good deal size. Should you usually are a beginner i propose do not trade with the help of high leverage and additionally lot size. Proper MM is actually should maintain concentrate about this aspects.

norix
2012-03-20, 11:55 AM
If we just trade in real account after depositing some money then sure we will lose our money may in some days or some weeks and may we double our account then we will lose it but we need first to open demo account and start training and practice in it.

before trading should we look for a some time before the next chart to read a price that we could either get a signal or you get a thorough analysis of the trade
Do not hurry to make entry

kaji
2012-03-20, 12:06 PM
yes, before we started trading we have a plan that includes management and strategy. and after we have the management and strategy, we have to trade in accordance with the management and strategy....

mhchomsi
2012-03-20, 05:59 PM
anlisa manually patents may be more than a robot, why because the robot is positioned so that when the market is not as flexible as a result a lot of turmoil .. who cluck at EA including me one of them

patil
2012-03-20, 06:00 PM
yup, same with me, confirmation between fundamental and analysis is the most important part before we decide enter the market. Usually i will crosscheck in each time frame form the smaller one till the bigger one, if all the movement is on the same path then i will know it's time to enter the position.

muhammadfarooq
2012-03-20, 11:00 PM
I want to be the forex trader beginner's that you must get the trading education as well as the demo trading practice to make the good trade size and make the planning better for the good trading profit.

ezincenter
2012-03-21, 04:56 AM
All what you wrote is true , but the beginner must not know only the basics of trading, he should learn all the aspects of trading forex so he can discover his style of trading and know exactly what should be done.

Mark
2012-03-21, 06:42 PM
Prepare capital that can withstand the margin, especially if there is floating. Or when we used to use SL in every trade, we should have expected resilience of our capital despite frequent contact with SL. Adequate funding and appropriate strategies, must be prepared prior to trading.

vineet
2012-03-21, 07:52 PM

vineet
2012-03-21, 08:04 PM
It is very important that a trader should follow some good rules. Spatially new trader need some good rules to follow. I think you are right most of trader should know how to use leverage properly. Strategy is very important part of trading. Newbie should start trade with a good strategy.

mhchomsi
2012-03-22, 10:43 PM
This point is very important and will affect the color of our trading ... because the use of leverage and strategy is very basic ..... these two points:
1> how to use leverage
thank you

kaji
2012-03-23, 10:54 AM
Prepare capital that can withstand the margin, especially if there is floating. Or when we used to use SL in every trade, we should have expected resilience of our capital despite frequent contact with SL. Adequate funding and appropriate strategies, must be prepared prior to trading.
yes, the capital is one important factor that affects our success in forex trading, because although we are a trader who is an expert, but if we do not have enough capital then we'll get in trouble in the trade....

narendra
2012-03-23, 02:48 PM
aapne sahi kaha hai bhai ye kaam sach mein himmat walo ka aur talent wale ka hai is kaam ko har koi nahi kar sakta hai agar jo forex se achcha paisa kamane ki thaam le uske liye ye kaam jayda mushkil nahi hai

jai
2012-03-24, 06:04 PM

naziafarhan
2012-03-26, 12:17 PM
Before starting trading one has to be very confident about his strategy. And he should confirm that the trading of other does not impact in his trading style. If he adopt a strategy then he should stick to it and make the best use of it.

sagar
2012-03-26, 12:23 PM
pray to the god
prepare ourselves to face many condition with some strategies and knowledge
always think positive that we can get the success in this business
discipline,patience and be careful is a must

rakesh
2012-03-26, 12:49 PM
agree with you, they are very important to note before we go trading but for the first time, the trader should pray to the god...
then thet prepare theirselves for all things that they will use at their trading..
and may i add? the trader should think with clear and keep deeply in their mind to trade with discipline

norix
2012-03-27, 12:06 PM
Before starting trading one has to be very confident about his strategy. And he should confirm that the trading of other does not impact in his trading style. If he adopt a strategy then he should stick to it and make the best use of it.

ya ready right before the trading strategies and our goals in this business, so we are more cautious when we carry out trading, should use the calculation of how much profit a lot and want to get in because we need a target

mhchomsi
2012-03-27, 03:55 PM
five things that you mention it's always been my first step to start trading and I added one more point that I always pray to God for help and guidance so that I facilitated in trading that I will do.

sinaga
2012-03-27, 07:33 PM
five things that you mention it's always been my first step to start trading and I added one more point that I always pray to God for help and guidance so that I facilitated in trading that I will do.
yes, I quite agree with you guys. before we do something we should begin with prayer. and vice versa. may be facilitated by praying we will do our trade. but we also have to be disciplined and consistent in trading friend.

Mark
2012-03-27, 07:46 PM
Starting first thing to pray to the Lord, will strengthen our souls. In the trading world, everything can happen. It is already in the analysis of well and good strategy, but in forex could all fall apart. With prayer and surrender to God, whatever happens we will be ready.

gava
2012-04-07, 10:08 PM

girish
2012-04-08, 04:45 PM
before trading should first refresh our minds were tired after work, clay meets these demands and how much margin you'll use lots

Sri Hartono
2012-04-09, 01:58 AM

1> how to use leverage

I might add:
6. how our mental condition, are prepared to risk the worst of what we do.
7. This apakh what will be the main work a second job

fxquest
2012-04-09, 02:52 AM
By working out on calculations and analsying our trade we shall ensure safer and increased returns from our trades. It would be wise to think and work on all aspect of trades before opening, be it leverage, risk management, money managenent, size of trade etc. of whatever.

hamouni
2012-04-09, 07:49 AM
Of course with practice will make us adept to follow the price movements in the forex market.
With the discipline that we apply will maintain our direction in accordance with the expected.

toptown
2012-04-09, 08:23 AM

1> how to use leverage

It very good advice. But Leverage is complex subject can i some leverage i can not open a big trade. If i can not open a big trade there is no a great chance for good strategy. Make a good Strategy spend long time and big invest. How can i make a success trade with some leverage and good strategy.

girish
2012-04-09, 12:44 PM
trading start kernay sey pehlay aap ko trading ki nature peta hona chahiye or bhai trading mien jitna risk hey utna kisi or business mein nehi hey yani ziaada risk or ziaada profit is liye aap ko risk factor jaan ker hi is business mein enter hona chahiye kunki yeh kaam himet walon ka hey

girish
2012-04-09, 12:53 PM
demo trading per aap ko confidence hi aye ga lekin emotions sehi maino mein control kerna bohot hi mushkil hey yeh aap ko 3-4 month mein nehi ho ga aap ko saal ki mehnat chahiye ho gi kunki failure ka reason hi emotion hey or is per kabu pana bohot bera kaam hey

toptrader43
2012-04-09, 01:56 PM
Before start trading i usually look at the fundamental facts and then is start my analysis . As i trade mostly for longer period so i fundamental facts in important for me thats why i judge well the fundamental things which is important for me .

naziafarhan
2012-04-09, 02:53 PM
1> how to use leverage
Yes these points are good points to follow to cover before starting trading. And I suggest everyone to follow these points. Please post some more tips for the new traders that may help them to upgrade their trading.

mita
2012-04-09, 06:15 PM

dadaa
2012-04-11, 02:56 PM
Yet do I start racing in trading using leverage to finance a best suited to the size of my capital, which trade on it and do I make an unprofitable strategy, which maintains capital

anoha
2012-04-11, 03:19 PM
For me I use a strategy Scalping
I do not know why I do not like any style of trading is scalping hate deals that last for hours and days do not venture more than 5% of the capital

ghaffarali
2012-04-11, 03:26 PM
In my humble point of view i think forex trading can be best learnt my reading comments in this forum,this is my 2nd day in this forum and i have learnt a lot by reading my friends comments.Here are a use of lots of terminologies used in this field.Starting with a demo account is also a very good idea.

venatus
2012-04-11, 11:46 PM

1> how to use leverage

thanks for the post, wat if i may ask. how can one determine de laverage as a beginner in forex trading business. my next inquire are what are the strategy that are involve in difference leverages as you stated above? and what are the major risk one should avoid while choosing lavereges? waiting for you more of your explanation

babu
2012-04-12, 06:16 PM
All these are the basic requirements that every trader should be well award, A trader who do not know how to deal with high leverage and how to manage his capital and risks can not survive in this risky market. So always be well prepared before entering this market.

anmorasi
2012-04-13, 09:44 PM
Determine the purpose of your trading your trading objectives e.g.. i.e. amounting to 300 points / mounth, then you must determine how the patterns of your trading future, could swing, day trader, or scalper

nurhidayah
2012-04-14, 12:59 AM
Determine the purpose of your trading your trading objectives e.g.. i.e. amounting to 300 points / mounth, then you must determine how the patterns of your trading future, could swing, day trader, or scalper

with the target 300 pips per month I think it's very risky at all if the capital is still small and we use less to get the best position of trading that we run this, so take a few plans that are suitable for our run and we better fix it

tervarto
2012-04-14, 02:02 AM
First, you must know before the gain and loss, which can derive from the transaction, to calculate the so-called (spread) and is the number of points the difference between the sale price and the purchase price, for example the Euro dollar spread is frequently 2 pips, take them both Broker won or lost the deal, so you must add up to spread the number of points calculated profit or loss

babu
2012-04-14, 05:35 PM

anmorasi
2012-04-14, 08:09 PM
It is very important for us to must understand position ourselves in the forex in the market that we are like small fish in big ocean. we must to learn to swim with big fish and go with the flow. Swim against them would be just as their prey, and sooner or later you will be eaten. :doubt:

yaar
2012-04-15, 07:58 PM
I agree with your opinion, however, that trade with small capital at the beginning of their trade is the best thing because I think this will help the trader is able to survive in this business and not easy to get hold of this business successful

herono1
2012-04-15, 10:04 PM
in forex trading its better for the trader that you must get the forex trading education first to start the forex trading in real account better to use the forex trading account for the improvement of good trading.

sspences1989
2012-04-16, 12:23 AM
forex trading earn money ka aik bohat acha or bhatreen way ha mara khyal sa forex trading start karna sa phala is ka bara ma mukaml tur par knowlege hona zarori ha ta ka loss na ho or kam time profit bhi ziyada ho

johntra
2012-04-16, 01:56 PM
In my opinion, before start trading, is first to understand how to operate the tools / software / metatrader. Often people underestimate this, but these are the basics. Thing that was not expected was a mistake to operate tools / software. This is something very silly.
Then, in my opinion, to understand about the character of the pairs that will be used for trading. Each of these pairs have a different nature and character. Eg, GBP-USD, is a highly dynamic pairs. Fast moving and changing direction. While the USD-CAD is usually regular and stable, without a lot of price volatility. Understanding of the character pairs is important, so we better be careful to determine appropriate targets and risks to be borne.

bhai
2012-04-19, 02:22 PM
thank you dear jo app ne itna acha informative material ham se share kiya ha main app ka bahot bahot shuker guzar houn kioun k en jesi mufeed posts main dhoundta rehta houn or app jese seniors hamri kafi help kartey rehtey hane

sidhu
2012-04-19, 07:06 PM
before it should start trading the trader must understand the risk of loss to be faced in the event that the trader must be careful in doing business transactions in forex is to learn and understand price movements by analyzing according to the strategies and systems used.

waqes gill
2012-04-20, 03:59 PM

1> how to use leverage
Thanks dear you mention some point for our guideness
know we will learn how to work for trade
and we know rule and regulation of the trade
and we learn how to more profits we earn
and how management will be using

sspences88
2012-04-20, 04:06 PM
yes bro you are right hme trading krne se pehle theek tra se sb calculation kr leni chahye jaise k ,jo strategy bnani ha ose theek se tyar kre or plan bnaye k trade ko kaise chlana ha,or sb se eham kaam money management b kre theek se ta k hmara account flash na ho jae,or phr order place kre or saath saath patience b rhke hum:)

elektra
2012-04-20, 04:16 PM
In my opinion, before trading, physical and mental condition must be good condition. Then make a good plan. Determine what strategies will be used. Then how many are ready to bear risk. Of course, specify the desired number of Take Profit. Planning must be undertaken with a consistent. Do not engage in trading without any stats.

herono1
2012-04-20, 09:20 PM
Before start the trading with real account its better for the trader that they well known about the trading experience and obey the money management, so then trade in real account but always be patient during trading..

Ford
2012-04-21, 02:31 PM
before starting to trade, be calm and know what you want. set a target of the day and remember to watch market trends keenly. never forget that in trading there is a loss and a profit, so be prepared

murshadsani
2012-04-22, 10:49 AM
Before starting trading or any other field, you must study FAQs and other agreement, term and condition, then start trading or any other your selected fields. You will be not go in loss. other wise loss is must for you.

100c
2012-04-22, 11:00 AM
Before starting trading or any other field, you must study FAQs and other agreement, term and condition, then start trading or any other your selected fields. You will be not go in loss. other wise loss is must for you.

FAQs and agreement reading is not the art of trading, if you want to open your account in any broker then you need agreement to read. we are talking about before trading. Before trading we must know the margin level of our capital. No need to set the day target of earning because you will lose your money due to frustration of complete the target.

biouscope
2012-04-22, 11:30 AM

1> how to use leverage

thee rules are very basic for the forex trading but very important for any trader also. these are the goldes rules of forex trading. without these rules no one can make profit in his forex trading. i always follow one single strategy for my trading and with very wide money management.

johntra
2012-04-23, 09:52 AM
Everything that is needed before deciding to trade should be prepared. In my opinion, good planning is essential. Do not do Trading without a plan. Good planning should include several conditions. Suppose conditions sideway, planning should be different from the Trending. The more planning the better, although it would make itself to be slow in decision making.

clickme
2012-04-23, 10:22 AM
Yes, you are right enough with the following point, forex is a big and high risky business, it it has no proper guideline or proper system to move then it must come you big loss and make you failure all and all way, so before trading the thing you must to do is, a good trading planning, a experienced strategy, good patience and confident to achieve your goal the right time.

joget
2012-04-24, 10:25 AM
before making a trade, you should prepare yourself well, in good health and able to think clearly, make yourself as comfortable as possible before and when to trade, look for important information about when the event or news that has a strong impact on the movement of the market that day. do market analysis on your chosen instrument.

dwik
2012-04-24, 06:00 PM
before making a trade, you should prepare yourself well, in good health and able to think clearly, make yourself as comfortable as possible before and when to trade, look for important information about when the event or news that has a strong impact on the movement of the market that day. do market analysis on your chosen instrument.

agree with you. psychological factors are very influential in the forex world. because of psychological well will help us to achieve a profit.
besides economic news and good analysis also strongly supports the open position and closed position. :)

nurhidayah
2012-04-24, 09:15 PM
agree with you. psychological factors are very influential in the forex world. because of psychological well will help us to achieve a profit.
besides economic news and good analysis also strongly supports the open position and closed position. :)

open position and closed position is usually more to the way we look at every opportunity that we can gain from this transaction that we conducted, so that we can enjoy every process that we can produce with our trading plan that has been previously applied in a demo account

yaar
2012-04-25, 12:59 PM
before trading should we look for a some time before the next chart to read a price that we could either get a signal or you get a thorough analysis of the trade

maurya
2012-04-25, 01:02 PM
Of course with practice will make us adept to follow the price movements in the forex market.
With the discipline that we apply will maintain our direction in accordance with the expected.

yaar
2012-04-25, 02:01 PM

yaar
2012-04-25, 02:29 PM
whether new or old people must all recognize that, because otherwise everything will be useless. strict management and keeps pace with the time to learn together in this forum

anoha
2012-04-25, 10:22 PM
Points really important to every trader that the new well-understood and most notably is a matter of stop-loss strategy is Antekon stop-loss in a good place is hard to up his price so much that to be successful .. Thank you for these tips ..

dwik
2012-04-26, 05:26 PM

Yups, indeed, a tight margin management will bring positive results for us.
but preferably before the start of trading, was the best possible analysis that will pair you trade.
and interrupted your spare time, used to correct the strategy you use :)

riddhan
2012-04-26, 09:33 PM
before strate trading i will choose about pair, i will lwarn about charactersitic about pair for my strategy in forex market, after that i will choose best indicator and will be try in demo account more than 1 month in trading activities before open transaction in real account

silenteyes
2012-04-27, 01:13 AM
I have already decided that there will be no new pair in my trading untill I am doing trading with a particular pair. Now the point what I do before going to market, it is the economic news which I used to see before entering the market.

sinaga
2012-04-27, 05:35 PM
before starting to trade, it helps if the merchant is able to recognize basic trading style that was in him. then learn discipline and managing the funds used in the trade. I suggest to use a demo account to be able to learn the skills and the ability to trade before deciding to go on a real trade

mohamedsaleh
2012-04-27, 06:07 PM
i think you covered all parts of any trades any one can made or even think of . the leverage is very important thing before entering the market . it will define how much you can go in trading . and strategy is a big deal , it won't be easy for the beginners it take awhile to make good strategy that goes with you .

rahibul
2012-04-27, 06:14 PM
You need to get currency before participating in this market. Learn currency is not heavy or light. You can find online for yourself, because there are many resources that offer free forex training now. To ensure that you can really learn the proper way to exchange to take a course in an institution known commercial. You can really learn a lot if you are willing to spend time.

Morshedul
2012-04-27, 07:47 PM
I totally agree with you. Before starting trading we all look on to those things very carefully. If you dont know the basics about forex trading, then you will never do well in forex. So i always try to learn any new items about forex to enhance my ability to trade in forex.

silenteyes
2012-04-27, 08:00 PM
Preparing to trade is one of the basic step and we must do it in wise way. I used to look at the upcoming news events so that I can have idea to stay away from the market in case of high impact news.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-27, 09:28 PM

1> how to use leverage

agr ap na achi or best trading karani ha to sub sa pehala ap ka account main theek thak balance hona chayia pahar trading ka maza ata ha agr ap ka account main kam balance ha to pahra ap sub sa pahala apna emotion ko control karana or asi planning karana ka ap margin call tak na poncha agr ponch ga to samjaoo ak ap ko balnce to ga or jo apna account nahi managment nahi kar sakta to pahr wo kabi be acha trader nahi ban sakta.

rock
2012-04-27, 10:04 PM
We need to go for the trading with the patience and also we have to go for the trading here with the experience we have to go with the news and we have to go for the demo practice to learn all.

kalponick
2012-04-29, 09:02 AM
You really need to know every lingo about forex.. How to calculate pips value.. How to open different order, How to add things on your chart like fibonacci, trendline, moving averages etc.. and also how to operate your trading platform.. these are really important to learn.. before even think about trading in real account..

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 03:55 PM
Maximum leverage should be used. If you are new trader then you must use RSI with period 14. RSI is good indicator and help to know about the market. you can earn with this simple technique

elektra
2012-04-30, 08:42 AM
Leverage its great, when you can trade like 100x more than its possible to you, but your profit and loss is calculated from the amount of 100x bigger than your deposit. Brokers always tell, that leverage is so cool etc etc, if you deposit 1000$ on 1:100 leverage, you can trade with amount of 100000$. They never tell the bad sides..

Maham Gill
2012-05-05, 07:55 PM

1> how to use leverage

sub sa pehala to main na trading ke basic pari ka trading akhar ha ka us ka bad main na boht sari training ke demo account par or boht sara pair azama us ka bad amin na india fourm par boht sara bonus hasil ka us ka bad amin na really account par trading start ke or main na boht sara profit earned kar layaia.

rahulsagar
2012-05-15, 12:54 AM
trading start kernay sey pehlay aap ko trading ki nature peta hona chahiye or bhai trading mien jitna risk hey utna kisi or business mein nehi hey yani ziaada risk or ziaada profit is liye aap ko risk factor jaan ker hi is business mein enter hona chahiye kunki yeh kaam himet walon ka hey

rahulsagar
2012-05-15, 01:02 AM
demo trading per aap ko confidence hi aye ga lekin emotions sehi maino mein control kerna bohot hi mushkil hey yeh aap ko 3-4 month mein nehi ho ga aap ko saal ki mehnat chahiye ho gi kunki failure ka reason hi emotion hey or is per kabu pana bohot bera kaam hey

andhwrey
2012-05-16, 01:09 AM
and for this must need to trade in demo to get basic knowledge and get some experience and if patiencely we trade in demo then no doubt it give us fruitful result . anyway i think there is no place of fortune but its totally result of good understanding.
yes,fortune,blessed,or luck cant be used as strategies,experience do matters to answer our trading results or jobs,and its always be like that
we will get more knowledge after learning and making mistakes,so keep learning to completing missions become good traders

mbie123
2012-05-16, 05:47 AM

Important for us to use a demo account before the start of trading, this is true and I agree with you, with practice using a demo account can make us better acquainted with the movement of the market, test a strategy, and most importantly, can reduce the level of risk in practice.

sitiz
2012-05-16, 07:13 PM

True, to be a successful trader you can start practicing on a demo account first before real trading in an account, by being a member of this forum is also a good way because we will get a much better knowledge of the forex benefits and bonuses that can be used to practice forex trading accounts later after mastering all the material

Rizwan
2012-05-17, 08:27 AM
new traders ko sab sy pehly apny apko jan laina chahye k us main
etni slaheyat hy k wo forex ko jari rukh skta hy ya nhe, kia uski
knowledge skills and abilities es k brabr hy ya nhe aur sab sy bari
bath us main patience hy ya nhe.

pecel1
2012-05-17, 12:49 PM
1> how to use leverage
This time I will comment on the first point
in use is the safest levelarge
1:1000 levelarge use, if you have $ 100 then lotnya 0:10

forex@meta4
2012-05-18, 11:02 PM
Before starting trading everyone should learn the basics knowledge about the Forex trading. Also we need to know how the Forex market works actually and only then we will be able to make money from trading properly.

sazzad
2012-05-18, 11:14 PM
Yes your thread is good, before starting trade in the Forex market then you have to obey Forex rules like controlling emotion, understanding the market situation and market analysis.

moonletter
2012-05-19, 04:55 PM
before the start of trading, the first thing I did was look at the chart and the pair one by one, then see the development of the pair and the direction of the trend from TF M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1. after it began to analyze through indicators or news emerging. I would rather choose a small lot in order to do a lot of OP in a different pair.

ksatria921
2012-05-19, 06:15 PM
There are many things to be known by a beginner in forex trading.
and many things are starting to make a seller feel confused and difficult.
make a few simple things that can dikehatui by the originator, and can be done as befits a senior in forex trading.

how a beginner traders can make transactions with the need to know and do something important before starting a transaction?

hamadmuneer
2012-05-19, 07:43 PM
jee waqi app ne bilkul theek kaha hai ye sab baatain forex ke business main bohat he ziada ahmyat rakhti hian trading start karny se pehly app analysis ko ghoor se dekhain reviews parhain jo ke humain insta forex ki website se mil jaty hian

waleedkhan
2012-05-19, 11:21 PM

1> how to use leverage

trading start karana say phela jo hai app ko kafi chezzain set karni parthi hain woh yah hain kay app ko leverage set karana partha hai aur app ko strategy pata honi chiya kay app ko kia rahkani hai

moonletter
2012-05-20, 01:33 PM
There are many things to be known by a beginner in forex trading.
and many things are starting to make a seller feel confused and difficult.
make a few simple things that can dikehatui by the originator, and can be done as befits a senior in forex trading.

how a beginner traders can make transactions with the need to know and do something important before starting a transaction?
The important thing to be noticed by a novice trader before the transaction is to train yourself to money management is good, considering the capital owned by the target profit or loss to be achieved. For a beginner is recommended to use mini-lot to avoid a big loss, because forex trading is not just rely on the luck only. The important thing for beginners is to try to trade using the Stop Loss (SL) and Take Profit (TP), is to training consistent and discipline in trading.

naijafx
2012-05-20, 09:53 PM
Demo practice is mostly required before a trader will start proper trading. But it should also be combined with real trading on cents accounts. That way, your emotions as a trader is tested

Jackdoson
2012-05-23, 12:08 PM
Follow the instructions:
Leverage: 1:50
Strategy to open trade: Follow chart, fundamental and technical analysis and most important support and resistance.
Money management strategy: Low risk

abdul hamid p
2012-05-23, 12:30 PM
before start trading ask your self, wheter you are ready to do that ?

before start trading you must have tested system

before strat trading you must to know that anything can happen so that you can accept the temporary loss

hamadmuneer
2012-05-23, 12:48 PM
mere khial main sab se acha tareeqa to ye ha ke app baby pips se pehly ja kar forex trading ke bary main acha aor ziada se ziada knowledge hasil karain is main kafi sari baatain sekhny wali hoti hian newbie ke liy chart ko samjhna analysis ko samjhna buy aor sell kahan aor kab karni kib haalat main trading nahi karni ye sab sekhny ki baatain hain

ikram9876
2012-05-23, 03:48 PM
sir main be newbie ho sir ye jo ap ne pips ke bare main kaha hain tu points kia hain mean konsy point ke baat karahy hain ap

hardworks
2012-05-23, 06:02 PM
before start trading

1> how to use leverage

Yes, that's good. You miss the main point, the trader should also calculate, when to enter in to the market and in which trend. If we know this, then what else we need to do safe trading. So, concentrate in making analysis too. And also don't forgot to spend time in demo account.

smamanbd
2012-05-24, 12:48 AM
This remarkable 5 steps is most important for beginners who want to earn from Forex Trade.

kaji
2012-05-24, 09:31 AM
what i think is most important is the fact that a trader should be able to note down his entry and exit position. in addition, his lot size on each trade should be considered.

yes, we must consider how the size of the lots that will be used to open a trading position. we must consider how much capital so we can adjust the lot size that we use to trade with the capital we have. This is one of the principles of money management...

william88
2012-05-24, 09:39 AM
in order to discipline u must have patience..
And also experience,to control the fear and greed..
Because often we had the system,but we dont have patience and also cannot control fear,thats why we break the rules..

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 12:14 AM

hitesh
2012-05-25, 12:56 AM

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 01:03 AM
ya ready right before the trading strategies and our goals in this business, so we are more cautious when we carry out trading, should use the calculation of how much profit a lot and want to get in because we need a target

md satu
2012-05-25, 10:39 AM
that is best way .....sorry t think i did quite catch you there ...........i do not think there is bad market in Forex & Forex market .......will not turn in to about market

najaf12345
2012-05-25, 11:54 AM
Hi
daily before starting trading we should spend 10 minutes and just think back what we have done yesterday. to make profit in our trading and it there
any need to learn a lesson from them so that we can make today also profit and avoid loss.

deep
2012-05-25, 12:25 PM
FAQs and agreement reading is not the art of trading, if you want to open your account in any broker then you need agreement to read. we are talking about before trading. Before trading we must know the margin level of our capital. No need to set the day target of earning because you will lose your money due to frustration of complete the target.

takeprofit
2012-05-25, 12:25 PM
before you start trading normally I noticed forexfactory website to see what high-impact news that will happen on this day, after that, I decided to pair mengguanakan in trading today. after that I wait for london trading session and U.S. session opening

Juleenayer
2012-05-25, 01:00 PM
Calculation is must in Forex you know...To be a successful trader you follow..
1. calculate pips value.
2. calculate stop loss
3. calculate take profit...
use this.

rakib0509
2012-05-25, 06:04 PM
Yeah am agree with you. You are 100% right. We have to trade step by step.

aamu
2012-05-26, 01:21 PM
By working out on calculations and analsying our trade we shall ensure safer and increased returns from our trades. It would be wise to think and work on all aspect of trades before opening, be it leverage, risk management, money managenent, size of trade etc. of whatever.

rabbi
2012-05-27, 04:39 PM
Before going to start trade in forex you need to get idea about following things.......
What is Forex?
Why Trade Forex?
Who Trades Forex?
When Can You Trade Forex?
How Do You Trade Forex?
Types of Analysis.
Types of Charts.

riya
2012-05-29, 08:27 AM
I assume that the best way of before forex trading you should acquire firstly somebody pips and should use it in demo account.it gives several eventful things much as lot sizes,diametric spreads presentness pairs,occupy profit,kibosh loss,pending ordering,margin exact.some ways to see forex deeply,forum posts is the best way to get large knowledge active forex.

kakatua
2012-05-29, 11:21 PM
I imagine that the best way of before forex trading you should larn firstly infant pips and should use to demo account . its real knowledgeable things for traders and new traders it leave be really advantageous.

julianambas
2012-05-30, 01:23 AM
I need to know what it actually is forex market? and how should I menaklukkannya? I think if I was to get a powerful weapon called the indicator to know historical a pair. because with it like that then I would know the direction of the market price, thus it will be more directional where do I have to open position.

playfx
2012-05-30, 09:20 AM
for me the most preparation i need to set up is my trading environment and of course my own emotions. i must make sure that i'm in a good shape and in a good mood. without that, all my trading will completely ruined.

amin.robin47
2012-05-30, 11:42 AM
- Trading is one of the ways to make extra return of investments, If you’ve traded for any period longer than a week you’ve probably learned a thing or two about yourself, the markets, and human behavior.

- Thus before going into futures trading, there are certain things that you must know before you start :
* A trader should always have a plan.
* Only trade money you can lose.
* Be patient and learn to control your emotions.
* Treat futures trading a job, not hobby.
* Keep learning and educating yourself.
* Goooooooooood Luck..........

thanks a lot. very helpful information.

mmja2003
2012-05-30, 11:46 AM
Your guidelines are right. I like add more that you have to start trading in such brokerage at least which tight spread and get support instantly. And always try to keep at least your investment. As a newbie you cannot trade for profit, because forex is risky business. But if you can keep your investment once upon a day you will be expert and must win at last. So be patient.

amin.robin47
2012-05-30, 12:24 PM
i think, at first everyone should watch carefully and proceed slowly.

kalponick
2012-05-30, 10:22 PM
There is a saying that "Before invest, investigate a little".. Now if you planning to trade in forex.. then you must know how this market really works.. you need to make yourself strong enough to trade with efficiency... otherwise it will just like dumping your money into the ocean.. Never forget that forex is the biggest and toughest business of all..

joru
2012-05-31, 05:08 PM

hello927
2012-05-31, 10:21 PM
Before starting trade it is necessary to take some training or some tips to enter into the business. Best way is to choose demo course that will be beneficial. Without proper training there is a risk of heavy loss in the starting of business.

5starsabuj
2012-06-01, 01:26 AM
When i start in Forex trading i follow some subject matter-
Before starting the Forex trading i must take the point bellow on my calculation.
I think that i should be mentally free from tension.
I think that what strategy can i use and how can i earn more profit .
How much i can invest in a single trading.
I also think what money management strategy can be use to earn more profit.

shemozz
2012-06-01, 06:09 AM
Good advice and valuable and important for any trader should learn before you start trading in the Forex market ... Should know no leverage will be used and would recommend any novice trader using the leverage of small dimension to risk capital and choosing a good strategy for trading.