PDA

View Full Version : Harmony9

tradergalau
2012-10-15, 12:22 PM
hello all >>>

Index is a very beautiful drawing automatic harmonic models. According to many people who care about this kind of Wave Analysis,This indicator is great.....it is like zig zag, but this is simple zig zag using formula to count like AB=CD, and take profit destination....is there any pair appropriate or this is for all pair?the indicator, it is easy to use even for newby...but now i dont use it...because you have to wait the signal given.
http://i.imgur.com/WDK2u.png
This indicator only work when time is come...that is opportunity in chart pattern, they are make bullish or bearis pattern with posibility taking profit point...you may add it at 5m-1w chart patern.
just see my chart. :peace:

DOWNLOAD INDICATOR
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzsazxx4sjt7y4y/Harmony9.ex4

WDholic
2012-10-15, 12:29 PM
wow.. seems like a powerful indicator..
thanks alot bro..
but can you give a little explanation how to use it..
please.. i'm still a newbie.. and needs direction..
thanks before..

yudijoni
2012-10-15, 12:36 PM
wow.. seems like a powerful indicator..
thanks alot bro..
but can you give a little explanation how to use it..
please.. i'm still a newbie.. and needs direction..
thanks before..

Yes brother it is a very nice Indicator., we can know the posibility where the price level will move., and the posibility if It is the harmonic pattern has been occured so we can ready to counter to get some pips as the correction of the price.

WDholic
2012-10-15, 02:06 PM
Yes brother it is a very nice Indicator., we can know the posibility where the price level will move., and the posibility if It is the harmonic pattern has been occured so we can ready to counter to get some pips as the correction of the price.

thanks Bro..
i'll try to use it as my weapon..
i like this kind of type indicator..[COLOR="Silver"]

seethesea
2012-10-15, 05:42 PM
No. Apni parben na ata korte karon market close hoye gele ata korar ar kono system thake na karon ai market apnar ba amar esse moto chole na broker house er kisu niyom royese ja tara mantain kore chole bolei market tader support kore.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

this indicator is simple but not easy to understand. Always use that indicator which gives you clear signal to open a trade and tells you the time to leave the market.

Mas
2012-10-30, 07:35 PM
I've never tried it and I think the indicators are also pretty accurate but I now do not use it anymore, because I like to move move trading computer so that I would long to install the indicator that is why I am now trading without using indicators at all I just use wax alone

Jack_lee
2012-11-01, 01:32 PM
hai tradergalau,
thanks share your indicator to us...this is good indicator for forex trader...i read this indicator work only timeframe 1 minute and 5 minute...this is indicator work for all pairs too??or only GBp ???this indicator use logic for open trade signal...very amazing...

erespe
2012-11-03, 06:30 PM
I like this indicator, but i will not use it right now, I just want to learn it, especially to understanding the gartley pattern. It's interesting, thanks guy.

lg_pkl
2012-11-03, 07:35 PM
I forgot how to use this indicator as I used to use these indicators when I was first time playing in a real account and finally I left it because I was dizzy indicator with so many colors and also a very bright line

buysell
2013-09-15, 10:02 AM
The market repeats continuously and on each time frame. It does not draw anything new and will never draw anything new. It is just important to spot repetitive patterns, in order to remember their past behavior and get alerted on time when they show up next time. Harmonics supports you in this.

razia86
2013-09-17, 11:33 AM
for me yes it is a very nice Indicator., we can know the posibility where the price level will move., and the posibility if it is the harmonic pattern has been occured so we can ready to counter to get some pips as the correction of the price......

cozard007
2013-10-22, 11:55 AM
With this explanation of harmony that looks just exactly like that of the wave and zig zag nature, that meas that all harmonies are just like the momentum forming system, they are just the same thing,. all of the, except for the way the theorist says of them.

Munawar702
2013-10-31, 08:50 PM
hye tradergalau,

thank you sharing For indicator..how i can use the indiacator..explains the mehtod of indicator..i am also waiting for your indicator..
advance thanxxx

asingh601
2013-11-26, 09:06 PM
ye indicator history ko dekh kar opportunity ko talashta hai lekin abhi kya ho raha hai wo nahi batata hai aise me to waisa hi mauka jo ki pichle baar mila tha wo kab aaega aur kitne dino baad aaega ye dekhte dekhte hi samay nikal jaega aur kamana mushkil ho jaega.