PDA

View Full Version : Fibonacci and elliot waves.

Pages : [1] 2

alamayreh
2011-12-03, 04:52 PM
The Fibonacci numbers are 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 etc you get the next number by adding the two previous adjacent numbers.
After the first four numbers,dividing any Fibonacci number by the one preceding it will yield the ratio1.618,and dividing any number by the number immediatly following it will yield 0.618
dividing any Fib number by the number which precede it two places yields 2.618
and dividing the same number by the one that succedet by 2 places yield 0.382
continuing in this way we get the ratios 4.236 ,0.236
these ratios are considered by elliot the primary determinant of the extent of price and time movements in any market

ericnyamu
2012-01-21, 10:00 PM
fibonnaci numbers and levels are just magical and they are very nice in letting you get a nice exit and entry point and also on where to place your stoploss. i like using them in my trading because at times they are correct to the pip and this enables me to execute my trades without worry

anubhavsingh
2012-01-22, 07:02 PM
fibonnaci numbers and levels are just magical and they are very nice in letting you get a nice exit and entry point and also on where to place your stoploss. i like using them in my trading because at times they are correct to the pip and this enables me to execute my trades without worry

me is baat se poori tarah agree karta hon..ye indicators bahut zaruri aur accurate hote ha forex traders ke liye aur har acha trader inhe zarur follow karta hai trading karte waqt
me short term trading me fibonacci numbers ko hamesha use karta hon

criztaliz
2012-01-23, 12:36 AM
I don't have enough knowledge on these two items related to fx trading. But I know very well that its important to get the actual knowledge of them. Certainly it will help us to go upper positions with our successful trading.

try fibonacci,i use it,this indi can help you to look at Support and resistance,fibo used most of american traders,there are many types of fibonacci.
to use it,klik and drag lower price,minimum in 1hr TF i think,drag to highest price in that periode,you will se the magic of fibo.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-23, 01:29 AM
try fibonacci,i use it,this indi can help you to look at Support and resistance,fibo used most of american traders,there are many types of fibonacci.
to use it,klik and drag lower price,minimum in 1hr TF i think,drag to highest price in that periode,you will se the magic of fibo.

fibonacci se support resistance ke bae me bahut achi information milti hai jo ki forx trading em bahut zaruri hoti hai
scalpers ke luye fibonacci ki study bahut zaruri hoti hai kyunki unhe dialy support resistance ke hisab se hi trading karni hoti hai

ericnyamu
2012-01-23, 10:26 PM
Fibonacci has also really helped me allot and its very important to always incorporate some of it in your trading to find those market turns that will help you become profitable . in forex the more tolls you have the better you'll be in trading

ericnyamu
2012-01-24, 10:03 PM
i dnt know about you but elliot waves are tough to understand . i have the elliot wave international dvd seminar the whole f it and i think this stuff was make for a rocket scientist . i find very hard because of the conflicting explanations that come about

panicky
2012-02-15, 01:49 PM
Where can I see a description or a more detailed discussion? Understandably I was a beginner and want to know how to use these Fibonacci indicators. I've read about but do not understand well the indicator means, please provide a detailed explanation so that I easily understand. Thank you.

m3x_19
2012-02-16, 11:23 AM
Fibonacci and elliot waves

The Fibonacci numbers are 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 etc you get the next number by adding the two previous adjacent numbers.
After the first four numbers,dividing any Fibonacci number by the one preceding it will yield the ratio1.618,and dividing any number by the number immediatly following it will yield 0.618
these ratios are considered by elliot the primary determinant of the extent of price and time movements in any market
Elliot waves is used to determine in which direction of the trend we are, in the original moves or the retracement (correction). While the fibbonaci usually used to measures the length of the correction moves. That's why elliot waves is usually being used in combination with fibonacci retracement.

sibali
2012-02-20, 04:12 PM
Elliot wave is usually difficult to identify, especially during the time frame that is small due to the large waves that occur. Traders sometimes just does relationships patterns after patterns occur, so it is difficult to apply to become a trading system

Tarek
2012-02-21, 01:24 AM
The Fibonacci lines are very clear tools to find a good market entry, the law of Fibonacci says, if you enter the correct point, you go in the right point, they are always correct, but we must still put Stop loss.

balakalimuthu
2012-02-22, 11:30 AM
I also heard that these two methodologies are most perfect to analyze the market price movements. But I'm unable to find out good and highly rated eBooks or any materials for these techniques. If anyone share any eBook or video tutorials that would be more helpful for me. Thanks a lot in advance....

netra
2012-03-09, 06:32 PM
elliot wave itni bhi mushkil nahi hai jitni ap keh rahe ho
shuru me thodi confusing lagti hai lekin agar ap usse dyan se study karoge to aapko kafi fayda hoga..forex me bahut hi acha indicator mana jata hai ye aur kayi tarder isse fiollow karte ai

Mark
2012-03-13, 03:47 AM
Thank you for your input. But I do not quite understand about this indicator. Are there any strategies using these indicators to your daily trading activities? When we exit and entry when we are using this indicator?

xiaotanghao
2012-03-15, 01:19 PM
For me,I have ever learne some Fibonacci and elliot waves on some videos and some ebooks.But I still can not manage it so well when I am trading in forex.But I think with the Fibonacci and elliot waves indicators in forex,they will help us to draw the lines so correctly.

sinaga
2012-03-15, 01:56 PM
I think fibonachi can identify where prices will next move. at the area level of a certain level we can take trading positions by using fibonachi. We also can combine with Elliott Wave patterns so that the resulting price signals better. you can study the patterns formed by these EW dngan see candle pattern

siredewe
2012-03-15, 07:53 PM
we should say thank you to both fibonacci and elliot...both are very good tools to be applied in determining entry and exit points...i did my trading basically by using this two techniques and since then my trading became more profitable...but actually i am learning how to better use this tools...

viky
2012-04-09, 08:56 PM
The Fibonacci lines are very clear tools to find a good market entry, the law of Fibonacci says, if you enter the correct point, you go in the right point, they are always correct, but we must still put Stop loss.

naziafarhan
2012-04-12, 07:43 PM
Hallow mate you have given here the system that how we can determine the fibonacchi number I think this has no relation with the you provided. Here is nothing about the elliott wave that connects with fib.

anoha
2012-04-12, 10:24 PM
Dependence on Alphipponashy trading in a way very profitable but you need a particular style in dealing
I started from near deal on Alphipponashy and found good results Praise be to God ..

moti
2012-04-15, 04:13 PM

johntra
2012-04-17, 05:27 PM
At first I thought, that the function of fibonanci is to determine the point where the price is usually reversed direction. I often use to limit overbought or oversell. Then for the OP I do turnaround strategy. The result, it sometimes works, but more often disappointing for a little Time Frame.

elektra
2012-04-29, 02:55 PM
'Make money' is not a trading plan. A trading plan is a blueprint for trading success; it spells out what you see your edge as being; if you dont have an edge, you dont have a plan, and likely youll wind up a statistic (part of the 95% of new traders that lose and quit).

elektra
2012-04-30, 07:52 AM
Some are worrying about the loses that has not happen yet.... I really have to smile on this one. Because this is the reason why some traders will not trade with a strong signal afraid to experience loss and trade with the wrong signal instead

kapil_chemical_07
2012-04-30, 08:22 AM
Fibonacci number is a awesome invention. Nature (like birds, flowers etc.) also follows the number.In forex trading business, it has great importance. In market Fibonacci indicator is also available.The accuracy rate of the indicator is very good.It is safe and reliable.

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 09:58 AM
I dont know about it. I hear 1st time about this in the forum. If you have some material on this please shear with us. So can we also know about it. This is good habit to know more and more

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 06:06 PM
hi
where can i see a description or a more detailed discussion? understandably i was a beginner and want to know how to use these fibonanaci indicators.
i have read about but do not understan well the indicator means please provide a detailed explanation so that i easy understand, thank you

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 12:47 PM

yar mauaja es post ke bilkul be samaja nhi ayae ah ka bat ho sakta ha muaja to es ka bara main kuch be pata nhi chala raha ka trading kasa karnae ha or es maian kasa boht sara prfoit earned karna ha mauanja to bilkul be pata nahi ha ka trading kasa or kis tara karta han,

anoha
2012-05-12, 09:18 PM
In fact I love any trading method has the Fibonacci lines, because the price of these lines respects a lot and there are several indicators you draw Fibonacci, a very good automatic and accurate to the fullest extent .. Thank you

najaf12345
2012-05-14, 01:24 PM
Hi
The fibonacci lines are very clear tool to find a good market entry . the law of fibonani says. if you enter the corect point you go in the right
point, they are always correct but we must still put stop loss.

rathod
2012-05-29, 12:11 AM
yar mauaja es post ke bilkul be samaja nhi ayae ah ka bat ho sakta ha muaja to es ka bara main kuch be pata nhi chala raha ka trading kasa karnae ha or es maian kasa boht sara prfoit earned karna ha mauanja to bilkul be pata nahi ha ka trading kasa or kis tara karta han,

rathod
2012-06-03, 08:47 PM

Nusrat
2012-06-16, 01:43 AM
I think Elliot waves is very good indicator because but i did not use it before but various member of this forum said that this indicators are giving very good signal and they are getting good profit also.

roncos
2012-06-16, 07:33 AM

science and useful lessons
I beg you to learn the host
and I am very grateful if you would give me the experience and lessons to me and us all the newbie

sufanw1
2012-06-16, 12:31 PM

Both indicators were or fibonacci and elliot waves indicator of pride and is my favorite. Because just by using and relying on two indicators, I can generate profit and loss rarely get in forex trading. How to use the indicator is to look at the line formed only, after that we can decide and analyze prices.

purohit
2012-06-17, 02:56 PM
Both are powerfull indicator according to me all indicators are good its depend on the trader that how he use the indicator if he have good knowledge about indicator and know when to buy and when to sell than he can make profit for him otherwise all went into wain and market left the trader behind.

william88
2012-06-18, 07:14 PM
fibonaci and elliot wave is a good strategy if u can used it..because using fibonaci retracement..we can know where to take profit..and where is the line it can bounce back..Which can be useful it,if we know how to use it..

hanna
2012-06-19, 02:38 AM
ActuallyI am beginner in forex.
So i am confused about Fibonacci and elliot waves.
But Now I am try to learn and clear concept about this

3mala
2012-06-21, 01:30 AM
In fact I love any trading method has the Fibonacci lines, because the price of these lines respects a lot and there are several indicators you draw Fibonacci, a very good automatic and accurate to the fullest extent .. Thank you

ayakcalysta
2012-06-22, 07:17 AM
Both are powerfull indicator according to me all indicators are good its depend on the trader that how he use the indicator if he have good knowledge about indicator and know when to buy and when to sell than he can make profit for him otherwise all went into wain and market left the trader behind.

indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that all the indicators are good but should be tailored to the circumstances at the time. indicators in addition we also run bisns forex kejelihan required in analyzing the market, so we can minimize the worst for us.

mukta
2012-06-22, 08:50 AM
Fibonacci and Eliot Waves is most famous in forex.Trader fibonacci use for retreacements and elliot wave use for confirmation right trend.use this two tolls with others indicatorsvfor best result.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-22, 09:16 AM
Actually fibonacci and eliot-waves are designed based on the attitude of the traders.it is how eliot-waves were found .he has discovered that people emotions and trading looks like waves and even the market is in bull or bear you will never see a none stop drive there are always pullbacks and it is connected to people attitude.

taufiqbd
2012-07-03, 11:10 AM
I have no enough knowledge about it, when I read this topics then I fell it is very difficult as a result I do not perfectly understand it. Any one help he to present Fibonacci analysis more easily present me that I can easily understand.

aum
2012-07-09, 02:36 PM
Actually fibonacci and eliot-waves are designed based on the attitude of the traders.it is how eliot-waves were found .he has discovered that people emotions and trading looks like waves and even the market is in bull or bear you will never see a none stop drive there are always pullbacks and it is connected to people attitude.

antosco
2012-07-09, 06:15 PM
I enjoy using the fibonacci ratios for my calculations below, is the formular for calculating fibonacci ratios:
R3 = PP + RANGE * 1.0, R2 = + RANGE * 0.618, R1 = PP + RANGE * 0.382

PP = (H + L + C) / 3

S1 = PP RANGE * 0.382, S2 = PP RANGE * x 0.618, S3 = PP RANGE * 1.0

antosco
2012-07-10, 03:49 AM
I just see the elliot wave as too very complex so I don't bother myself to learn it but when I see people using it and saying that it is very helpful for our analysis, I just wish that I have learned it. Anyway, I think it is the next cause that I should be learning.

anish
2012-07-10, 10:11 AM
Your information is not completely provided at here and a newbie will not be able to understand anything from it . So i think you should write it clearly about Fibonacci and Eliot wave for the newbies .

cozard007
2012-07-16, 03:09 AM
I love fibonacci so much, the fcat still remains that traders should be using them on the longer time frame, this is the only way we can getting he bets out of using the fibo analysis.

cozard007
2012-07-16, 01:05 PM
I love fibonacci so much, the fcat still remains that traders should be using them on the longer time frame, this is the only way we can getting he bets out of using the fibo analysis.

deepak
2012-07-16, 10:56 PM

anmorasi
2012-07-17, 09:17 AM
Fibonaci ratio is twofold:
1. The use of Fibonacci retracement level ratio is to establish support and resistance.
2. Fibonacci extension levels are used for determining the level of 'take profit' (profit-taking).
Fibonacci retracement is more widely used than the Fibonacci extension. Traders use it to capture opportunities 'buy on dip' (buy when prices fall) on the rising trend or 'sell on high' (selling when prices rise) on the down trend.

suresh
2012-07-19, 12:28 PM
I think Elliot waves is very good indicator because but i did not use it before but various member of this forum said that this indicators are giving very good signal and they are getting good profit also

goldenmember
2012-07-19, 05:22 PM
Fibonacchi sequence is not the same as the fibonnacci tool. It offers support and resistance that many traders rely on. It is a self perpetuating resistance and support, so it is probably not only you considering it as support and resistance when you draw a fibonacchi line.

Sun-Moon
2012-07-20, 12:39 AM
Fibonacci is just awesome trading tool for Forex trading. It give just high probability trades. If you can know Fibonacci well, You will be able to make money with this knowledge.

Dages0308
2012-07-20, 01:02 AM
Fibonacci has also really helped me allot and its very important to always incorporate some of it in your trading to find those market turns that will help you become profitable . in forex the more tolls you have the better you'll be in trading

dear mr alamyreh:
sir, could you explain usually numeric fibonacci for difficult to pass ? which different this fibonacci and standart fibonacci?

dear mr ericnyamu:
i think in waves elliot very power full use fibonacci standard. like pattern HT dialy bounce in numeric 0.5 and 0.68.:)

Maham Gill
2012-07-24, 06:48 PM
Fibonacci and elliot waves kfi ahci or best strategy ha muja ya kaif ahci or best strategy ha muja es sa kafi kuch earned howa ha lkin muja es ka bara main abi knowledge clear nahi ha esi waja sa to main es strategy ko used karnta hon.

ahsankhan
2012-07-24, 07:03 PM

the shape is similar to an increase in waves while the amplitude which separates the points of initiation and termination of the waves is predictable especially with the fibonacci ratios....

norix
2012-07-24, 09:55 PM
so far I have not used these indicators, because they have not understood a great way to use it
so far I just use a moving average and Bolinger band, although simple but the results are good enough as long as we wait

muhammadatif
2012-08-08, 02:21 AM
I am a new trader and I have learnt a new important point about forex from you post. This is very useful for traders. I will study this topic in details and apply in future.

wending
2012-08-09, 07:11 PM
Thank you so much for your teaching about the Fibonacci and elliot waves,which can be so important when we trade in forex.You see,elliot wave can help us to check which wave we are trading there.With the help of Fibonacci,we can trade well to see when we enter and exit the market.

biyen
2012-08-15, 12:19 AM
Elliot Wave Theory is very useful. Elliott explained that the price movements affected the psychology of market participants and lead to price fluctuations have certain patterns tend to repeat themselves. These repeating patterns are categorized into oelhe Elliott patterns he called waves. And finally the theory that emerges from these observations is known by the name: 'Elliott Wave Theory'

gujarati
2012-08-19, 07:26 PM

fxmentorbd
2012-08-28, 12:34 PM
I have little bit experience in Fibonacci, but I have no idea about elliot waves. I try to understand Fibonacci very well in my forex strategy, I did not any works with elliot waves indicator.I think Fibonacci is very useful indicator in Forex.

forex blaster
2012-08-28, 02:18 PM

Fibonacci number is most important in forex trading and they are very helpful to in exit options.I'm always comfortable with Fibonacci.I will try to gather more knowledge about this to make easy for trading in forex.

abbey ak
2012-08-28, 08:44 PM
well i don't really know much about elliot waves but i so much like making use of the Fibonacci as my form of support and resistance and this is really working out fine the very best way i really wanted all you need to do is to read a book about the Fibonacci then you can really know the very best way to go about making Fibonacci your support and resistance

mirafx05
2012-08-29, 05:28 PM
The Elliott Wave Principle is a form of technical analysis that some traders use to analyze financial market cycles and forecast market trends by identifying extremes in investor psychology, highs and lows in prices, and other collective factors.

abbey ak
2012-08-29, 11:18 PM
well i think based on my findings right now i can be able to know little about the elliot waves but i still need more explanation regarding the elliot before i can trade based on the elliot but as for me i think i always make use of the Fibonacci because the Fibonacci is best use as a means of a better support and resistance

viana
2012-09-22, 09:06 AM
There is a strong correlation between Fibonacci and Elliot waves indeed.
That's why I think it would be best if you would post all the information under the same thread so it's easier to follow.
We can ask one of the mods to merge the two threads if you want that and if you're ok with it.

muna1982
2012-09-22, 12:29 PM

i here about the fibonacci number and Fibonacci tools but i did not get so much idea how to used them and who we will get the signal from this. i also heard that Elliot wave principle are very much effective to predict the price movement in forex market. i think if we get good knowledge about this then they will help us a lot to understand the market and getting buy and sell signal very well. thanks very much to share about them.

Sun-Moon
2012-09-26, 01:03 AM
Elliot Wave Theory is very useful. Elliott explained that the price movements affected the psychology of market participants and lead to price fluctuations have certain patterns tend to repeat themselves. These repeating patterns are categorized into oelhe Elliott patterns he called waves. And finally the theory that emerges from these observations is known by the name: 'Elliott Wave Theory'

Although Elliot Wave theory is very useful, it is complicated to use. However, using Fibonacci is very subjective. But if we use Fibonacci with trend line and support & resistance which means convergence, we can get a high probability trade set up.

measif
2012-09-28, 09:04 PM
Many analysts and traders use Fibonacci studies as part of their tool set for technical analysis. Followers of Elliot Wave Theory use Fibonacci arcs, fans, retracements, and time zones for ascertaining trends, support and resistance levels, and potential direction of price movement.

cfxsignals
2012-09-29, 01:34 AM
I don't believe in Elliott waves at all in trading. There is no a, b, c move in most moves because forex is not the same. There is no c wave where there is the retail flush because in forex the moves are so quick.

roopesh11
2012-10-05, 06:02 PM
The fibonacci and the elliot waves are very helpful for the traders to know about the pivot points and the status of the market. Like resistance and the support levels of the market. For getting the details of resistance and support levels we should follow www.actionforex.com site.

FREEDOM
2012-10-05, 06:15 PM
The fibonacci and the elliot waves are very helpful for the traders to know about the pivot points and the status of the market. Like resistance and the support levels of the market. For getting the details of resistance and support levels we should follow www.actionforex.com site.
Yes bro, fibonacci combine with elliot wave is very strong strategy. Especially for fibonacci, i like the fibonacci retracement level 38.2 and 61.8 to detect the retrace for every trends. If the price touch them and got pullback then i will following the major trend and it means the retracement is over and continue with the trending.

md mofizur rahman
2012-10-05, 06:40 PM
Fibonacci is very impotent indicator. By using it trend can forecast. Reverse trend can be predict. retrenchment can use, first need study then implement it one hour chart.

fx king sylhet
2012-10-05, 06:46 PM
I think Fibonacci because elliot waves doesn't play most of the time for short time trader. Most of the trader like to trade short time now a days. Fibonacci is very good for short trading. But if you wanna a very good trader then you should follow both. Because market doesn't moves one method every-time.

Habib Mondol
2012-10-09, 10:55 PM
I know about deeply about Fibonacci .Fibonacci was a great sciencetest.He brone in Etale.He give us a very very important series 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21, .Now we are use it in Forex market by processing.

gerrard
2012-10-10, 03:33 AM
i dnt know about you but elliot waves are tough to understand . i have the elliot wave international dvd seminar the whole f it and i think this stuff was make for a rocket scientist . i find very hard because of the conflicting explanations that come about

aptx4869
2012-10-10, 07:28 PM
Fibonacci is really great tool. It was used by many trader in the world. i love to use fibonacci on my trade. I do not know why fibonacci ratio can make the currencies get affect. As long i know, the fibonacci is not easy to learn. I know some pattern which based this tool. But, to find and apply on chart it was really hard thing. Many trader want to make good trade. Many trader want to become success, but they are used complicated strategy, The simple and very useful tool like fibonacci usually forget by them.

seeker
2012-10-18, 03:32 PM
it can change the direction of the market for a short time frame. and when the retail investors see the market moving in the direction stipulated by the major institution.

riky
2012-10-23, 07:14 AM
it can change the direction of the market for a short time frame. and when the retail investors see the market moving in the direction stipulated by the major institution.
to change the direction of the market in a short time it was risky because it must be able to analyze precisely and concisely so that beginners should use long term so as not to rush

fxmoney
2012-10-23, 09:44 AM
Fibonacci retracement is very useful for knowing the major level on the charts but you can use it mostly on the hourly charts as it is really perfect. The major level given by fibonnaciis very important so that you can take trade and able to recognise the trend of the pair.

mical
2012-10-23, 11:15 AM
elliott wave was a mad genius and professional accountant and his full name was Ralph Nelson elliott,when he was 66 years old,he finally gathered enough evidence for sharing his theory "the wave principle".
he believe that ,if you can correctly identify the repeating patterns in price ,you can predict where price will go next. fibonacci is a very good idea /theorem for identifying reversal market trends .

hazem.hassan
2012-10-23, 05:43 PM
Where can I see a description or a more detailed discussion? Understandably I was a beginner and want to know how to use these Fibonacci indicators. I've read about but do not understand well the indicator means, please provide a detailed explanation so that I easily understand. Thank you.

nahidahasan
2012-10-23, 06:53 PM
I tried many times to understand the fabonicci rule but i am getting real confused about the rule and very much depressed.

Dages0308
2012-10-23, 08:55 PM
please share for all friend to learn about numeric fibonci in this posting. usually how numeric bouncing even breakout? and please share with image for our.

tareqbmw01
2012-10-23, 09:24 PM
After the first four numbers,dividing any Fibonacci number by the one preceding it will yield the ratio1.618,and dividing any number by the number immediatly following it will yield 0.618.Where can I see a description or a more detailed discussion? Understandably I was a beginner and want to know how to use these Fibonacci indicators. I've read about but do not understand well the indicator means, please provide a detailed explanation so that I easily understand. Thank you.

ronykhan20306
2012-10-23, 11:40 PM

Jones
2012-10-24, 01:14 AM
In forex trading i prefares fibonnaci retracement for it is very good. One thing i like fibonnaci is that you will get the right place to prot your profit.

oreoluwa
2012-10-24, 06:08 AM
well i don't really know much about the elliot waves but i so much understand more about the Fibonacci because i know i can make use of the Fibonacci as a form of support and resistance only if you really understand the best way to make use of the Fibonacci as a support and resistance

abnoman
2012-11-07, 09:16 PM
i heard Fibonacci is very good indicator in forex . so i want to use this indicator . but i am now that is why i cannot use this indicator . so i will hope dear trader will help me to use this indicator details.

Thanks

ronykhan20306
2012-11-08, 11:03 PM
I also heard that these two methodologies are most perfect to analyze the market price movements. But I'm unable to find out good and highly rated eBooks or any materials for these techniques.

forexmaster
2012-11-15, 01:24 PM
फाइबोनैचि संख्या 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 आदि आप पिछले दो आसन्न संख्या जोड़कर अगले संख्या प्राप्त कर रहे हैं.
पहले चार नंबर के बाद, किसी भी फाइबोनैचि संख्या एक पूर्ववर्ती यह ratio1.618 निकलेगा द्वारा विभाजित है, और संख्या के आधार पर किसी भी संख्या में विभाजित immediatly के बाद यह 0.618 निकलेगा
संख्या है जो यह दो स्थानों पूर्व में होना द्वारा किसी भी मिथ्या संख्या में विभाजित पैदावार 2.618
और एक के द्वारा एक ही संख्या में विभाजित है कि 2 स्थानों से succedet 0.382 उपज
इस तरह से जारी है हम 4.236, 0.236 अनुपात
ये अनुपात इलियट द्वारा किसी भी बाजार में कीमत और समय आंदोलनों के विस्तार के प्राथमिक निर्धारक माना जाता है

suzonbmw
2012-11-15, 01:46 PM
The Fibonacci numbers are 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 etc you get the next number by adding the two previous adjacent numbers.Certainly it will help us to go upper positions with our successful trading.

asmakhatun
2012-11-15, 03:57 PM
I don't love enough knowledge on these two items akin to fox trading. But I undergo very considerably that its grave to get the genuine knowledge of them. Certainly it module help us to go stimulant positions with our victorious trading.

cikrak
2012-12-16, 09:21 PM
I think the more you use indicators the more you will be confusing. That's why you have to use the indicators that you think are the best. I use Parabolic, RSI, Bollinger Band, ADX, Moving Average. Among of the mentioned indicators I found Moving Average is the best indicators. A new trader can clearly get idea about the trend using Moving average.

haggalla
2012-12-16, 09:58 PM
First I thought, that the function of fibonanci is to determine the point where the price is usually reversed direction. I often use to limit overbought or oversell. Then for the OP I do turnaround strategy. The result, it sometimes works, but more often disappointing for a little Time Frame.

chinku
2012-12-18, 05:42 PM
Fibonacci has also definitely served everyone asign and vital to help generally add most of the item with your dealing to uncover these current market converts that can assist you come to be successful. with fx a lot more tolls you could have the higher quality you can be with dealing.

aladdensima
2012-12-19, 12:54 AM
For Fibonacci lines express respected price levels and rebounding from her again and break these levels is evidence of the trend to the next line and this helps in trading and to identify entry points and targets.

Essieshiigih7203
2012-12-19, 12:59 AM
But demo trading does not introduce you to fear. There is no fear when you are demo trading. It is like you have a perpetual get out of jail free card. If you start losing badly on a demo account - simply start a new one. There is no accountability for your trading failures and only recognition of your trading success.

abbey ak
2012-12-19, 05:30 AM
well don't really know much about the elliot waves but i think Fibonacci indicator is very useful because with Fibonacci you can get your support and resistance in other for you to place your entry and exit point thats what i really think about the Fibonacci

jhonky
2012-12-19, 07:19 AM
eliot wave is the most unique system because of its wave and fibonacci with certain levels are usually very fit when combined with eliot wave pattern with a-h and fibo for up to 300% then it can be in the measure to which price moves to break

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 03:58 PM
Fibonacci number is a awesome invention. Nature (like birds, flowers etc.) also follows the number.In forex trading business, it has great importance. In market Fibonacci indicator is also available.The accuracy rate of the indicator is very good.It is safe and reliable.

dian safitri
2012-12-22, 06:11 PM
According to the Elliott Wave Theory, stock prices tend to move in a predetermined number of waves consistent with the Fibonacci series. Specifically, Elliott believed the market moved in five distinct waves on the upside and three distinct on the downside. The basic form wave shown above. Waves one, three and five are 'impulse', or minor up-waves in a major bull move. Waves two and four are 'improved', or minor down-waves in a major bull move. The letters A and C waves are small-wave down the big bear move, while B is one of the top-waves in a wave of small bears.

vaibhav thakur
2012-12-22, 09:21 PM
well if you are telling what is true i can make a computer program which will yield fibinacci number upto where we want and adding this rogram some more to form eliot waves would help in determing the exact position i must try this.

infoworld
2012-12-22, 09:41 PM

Fibonacci numbers of support and resistance are just amazing as the currency markets pairs just respect them like anything and i also read that it is being respected in life as well and for elliot waves,i am not a fan of it but i heard it has some element of fibonacci in it

pro2
2012-12-23, 09:55 AM
Fibonissi is a support and resistance based trading.This gives good result.I generally prefer fibonessi and pivot point.Both are very helpful for me.I don't understand elliot waves very well.But most of the analytise gives prediction based on this theory.

delowar
2013-01-10, 05:40 PM
By - pharekse pivot point for many popular cell signal to determine a method. Ribharsala point tredarara widely used to identify the pivot point.

pelotrader
2013-01-10, 10:22 PM
Fibonacci trading is becoming more and more popular, because it works and market, Forex or stock, react to Fibonacci numbers and levels. '
Fibonacci is a sequence of numbers discovered by Leonardo Fibonacci, an Italian mathematician: 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946, 17711, 28657, 46368, 75025, 121393

suzonbmw03
2013-01-11, 08:23 AM
I don't have enough knowledge on these two items related to fx trading. But I know very well that its important to get the actual knowledge of them. Certainly it will help us to go upper positions with our successful trading.While the fibbonaci usually used to measures the length of the correction moves. That's why elliot waves is usually being used in combination with fibonacci retrenchment.

dimaz99
2013-01-11, 09:51 AM
fine don't truly bed much virtually the elliot waves but i opine Fibonacci indicator is really effective because with Fibonacci you can get your validation and opposition in new for you to send your accounting and exit bushel thats what i rattling reckon roughly the Fibonacci

mediafxx
2013-01-11, 03:39 PM
I don't have enough knowledge on these two items related to fx trading. But I know very well that its important to get the actual knowledge of them. Certainly it will help us to go upper positions with our successful trading.While the fibbonaci usually used to measures the length of the correction moves. That's why elliot waves is usually being used in combination with fibonacci retrenchment.

Learning a foreign exchange trading using with fibonacci the stop-loss, refer to the calculation of the money management accurate to calculate the market value of the situation, to be seen wearing the strategy of forex trading trading plan appropriate takes time and perseverance to actually succeed please

prityzinta
2013-01-13, 11:29 AM
ICH Tod kennen Sie nur aus der Elliot-Wellen sind schwer zu verstehen. Seminar Elliot wave international dvd (f) und ich denke, dass dieses Ding Raketenwissenschaftler war eine. ICH finde, dass es sehr schwierig, wegen der widerspruchlichen Aussagen geboren wurde

indra nurman
2013-01-13, 04:15 PM
i'm a fresh trader and i actually have learnt a fresh vital purpose concerning forex from you post. this is amazingly useful for traders. i will be able to study this topic in details and apply in future.

prityzinta
2013-01-14, 08:15 PM
Fibonacci Minua Auttanut Laittaa Merkille, unordentlich auch ein Plumbing wichtig Nill Markkinoilla Kannattava, osa-Aina Tullut Sinua Lytmn Auttaa Kaupankynnin-Panna auf Kynniss. Forex Suvaitsevampia, Les, Sit Paremmin Voit Voit kaupan

sonali
2013-01-14, 08:45 PM
excellent don't truly bed much almost the elliot surf but i opine Fibonacci signal is really efficient because with Fibonacci you can get your approval.thanks

Avenger
2013-04-01, 12:10 AM
At first I believed, that the operate of fibonanci is to figure out the factor where the cost is usually changed route. I often use to restrict overbought or oversell. Then for the OP I do turn-around technique. The outcome, it sometimes performs, but more often frustrating for a little Time Structure.

ummey
2013-04-03, 07:21 AM
I know about you, but with retrospective effect from elliot wave that are difficult to understand. I've been on elliot wave international seminar dvd f and i think it has overall done a rocket scientist. I found it very hard as an explanation of the conflict occurred

andihaerani
2013-04-03, 07:43 AM
I ever used fibonacci retracement, I got TP 4 times after that I got loss 4 times also. My problem when I used fibonacci retracement was I didn't use correct High and low. I got stressed enough, can anyone help me how to choose High and Low ??

sahminamonir
2013-05-20, 06:34 PM
An end acquire can be disadvantageous inside of it have to be not really guaranteed getting packed within the preferred value you decide on. In the event the reduce acquire gains activated, the idea receives to become position acquire that may be packed within the ideal value.

fxmoney
2013-05-20, 06:43 PM
fibonacci is very much important when you have to trade for the long time as it will give you good levels by using which you can decide to take the trade and book your profit at proper level. so use it for your charts always.

clearcut
2013-05-27, 06:57 AM
Fibonacci is also very helped Maine and it is important to always take some of her famous appearance outside the market swings that allows you more profitable. Forex that you be more collect commercialization

md helal
2013-05-27, 09:45 AM
Fibonacci and the number of levels is just magical, and you get to the exit and entry points, and your stop loss is placed on a beautiful day, very nice. In some cases, they are correct and the concerns about the pip allows you to run my business, because I want to use my trading

ali.khan
2013-05-30, 08:37 AM
I think Fibonacci has also really helped me commit and their essential to always integrate a few of it in your trading to find those market turns that will allow you to become profitable in forex the more tolls you have the better you will end up in trading.

zizu
2013-06-10, 03:55 PM
Fibonacci numbers and rates just cute and they rent out and Immigration purposes and also put in a good stop loss where. I bought, then Pip at the abuse they're right, and then start your marketing without having to worry about.

ochenapothikq1
2013-06-10, 08:12 PM
fibonnaci volumes ALONG WITH levels tend to be only magical AND ALSO they\'re very nice inside letting anyone obtain a nice exit ALONG WITH gain access to point AS WELL AS in through which to place your own stop loss. my partner and i just like applying them in THE trading because at times these include correct on the pip AND this lets me for you to execute THE trades devoid of worry

komla
2013-06-12, 04:15 PM
State distribution of pine and, above all, to check the Fibonacci Search store, it is important that this improves the performance of the market all the time. Would you trade, the more money calling

jeetnrimi
2013-08-09, 03:22 PM
Fibonacci analysis bahut hi helpful analysis hoti hai is se hum correction, breakout ko measure karte hai, iske sath generally Elliot waves ka use kiya jata hai jo ki trend ka direction batata hai, Fibonacci aur Elliot waves long term ke liye ek perfect strategy hai.

setiawanedi
2013-08-10, 05:57 PM
in forex trading indicators fibonacci I used to use instead of using indicators eliot wave because I'm used to this day to use these indicators for forex trading, so if you want to change replace a huge waste of time and waste because it was used and how to use indicators.

bablu7832
2013-08-11, 11:13 PM
Dear friend I am just a newbie in Forex market,till now I have just learned to do fundamental market analysis.So I have no knowledge about Fibonacci numbers and elliot waves.These are very complicated techniques so I will try to learn them completely.

Ali 123
2013-08-12, 02:01 PM
Elliot wave is usually difficult to identify, especially during the time frame that is small due to the large waves that occur. Traders sometimes just does relationships patterns after patterns occur, so
it is difficult to apply Hallow mate you have given here the system that how we can determine the fibonacchi number I think this has no relation with the you provided. Here is nothing
about the elliott

razia86
2013-08-12, 02:10 PM
in my point of view fibonnaci numbers and levels are just magical and they are very nice in letting you get a nice exit and entry point and also on where to place your stoploss. i like using them in my trading because at times they are correct to the pip and this enables me to execute my trades without worry....

gulfam123
2013-09-03, 10:11 AM
i do not use anything in them but many tradewr use them and earn good profit i use rubicon indicator that gives me perfect stop loss and take profit and i follow it and get big pofit in some time so elarningis the key of success

elprince
2013-09-03, 06:50 PM
Fibonacchi routine can be different then this fibonnacci software. There is assist as well as weight that lots of investors rely on. It's a home perpetuating weight as well as assist, so it is not likely only a person considering it as assist as well as weight if you draw some sort of fibonacchi range.

siful003
2013-09-03, 07:20 PM
I can try fibonacci,i use it,this indi can help you to look at Support and resistance,fibo used most of american traders,there are many types of fibonacci.
to use it,kik and drag lower price,minimum in 1hr TF i think,drag to highest price in that perday .

davi
2013-09-23, 01:31 PM
There are soo may things that you have to know available about this there are soo much thing that you know of trading and fibonacci and Elliot wave that you have to be sure that taking profit is the best thing that can happened

namus
2013-10-06, 01:50 PM
Fibonacci numbers of support and resistance are just amazing as the currency markets pairs just respect them like anything and i also read that it is being respected in life as well and for elliot waves,i am not a fan of it but i heard it has some element of fibonacci in it

khatoon
2013-10-06, 09:44 PM
I have learned very little about fibo levels and have seen market giving a due respect to all of its level. It is amazingly true that this indicator works very accurately, i need to learn more about it and practice as well before i can use it in my real trades. I have just tested it on charts and haven't traded yet. i don't know about Elliot waves yet.

bistora
2013-10-25, 01:36 PM
I don't believe in Elliott waves at all in trading. There is no a, b, c move in most moves because forex is not the same. There is no c wave where there is the retail flush because in forex the moves are so quick.

chanabian47
2013-10-26, 01:19 PM
HI dear aik achi educaitonal post hay app ke jiss say haam iss indecator kay barya main bohat asani say seekh saktay hain dear main iss kay liya yeh hi kahoon ga kay post old ho yeh new iss say hamain bohat say benifit hasil ho jata hay or haam loog iss say kafi faida lay saktay hain dear iss kay liya app ko kuch zayada karnay ke zaroorat nahi hay .

krahat
2013-11-08, 10:08 PM
This wave are have as a lot of kinds importance fro trading and also we can get the taking as a complete trading success from the market very easy and simple method of earning amounts,..

cisco_fx17
2013-11-18, 05:29 AM
fibonancy just a siatem trading with rumus.biasanya fibonancy most notably the 618 and 685,, 1/8, 2/8, 3/8 dll.karena with these figures we can find the highest point of an entry order fibonancy, Which was we have to calculate daily movement of the fibo.:doubt:

a_for_apple
2013-11-18, 03:08 PM
Fibonacci retracement is usually used to measure the wave correction of a previous movement or momentum
usually the price will go up to 50 - 61.8, this area is also called by some traders as the golden ratio fibo
This area is an area of ​​the determination of the correction wave or will form a new trend,
when price broke through the 61.8 then we can assume that the price is forming a new trend

VENKATARAMANAVARADA
2013-11-28, 10:16 AM
fibonnaci method is suggested by one of my friend to predict the trend. in my view it is extension of technology of pivot points. it is one of the best indicator to use. i learnt some information regarding fibonacci because of this thread. thank you friends.

t100
2013-12-08, 09:15 AM
helped me allot and its very important to always incorporate some of it in your trading to find those market turns that will help you become profitable I was a beginner and want to know how to use these Fibonacci indicators. I've read about but do not understand well the indicator means ye indicators bahut zaruri aur accurate hote ha forex traders ke liye aur har acha trader inhe zarur follow

wantiyem
2013-12-08, 09:28 AM
helped me allot and its very important to always incorporate some of it in your trading to find those market turns that will help you become profitable I was a beginner and want to know how to use these Fibonacci indicators. I've read about but do not understand well the indicator means ye indicators bahut zaruri aur accurate hote ha forex traders ke liye aur har acha trader inhe zarur follow

price of These lines respects a lot and there are several indicators you draw Fibonacci, with your feedback That All the indicators are good but Should be tailored to the Circumstances at the time and use elliot wave right trend for confirmation.

expert.
2013-12-08, 01:32 PM
very nice information.fibonacci kay use say hum market ko predict kar sakty hain or is tarah hum is main trading kar kay achi earning lay sakty hain.main bhi news or technical analysis ki help say trading kar rha hun.

mahx
2014-01-17, 05:11 PM
Good Day Everyone,
It seams to me that it is more numeric analysing than the fibonacci and elliott waves combination, i will test your strategy and see if it really work however i prefer the using the tools of drawing the fibonacci levels and the elliott waves indicators it is more easy to practice than making calculation with each trade.

sayuki
2014-01-18, 07:13 PM
Fibonacci levels are often a place of cessation rates of 0, 38, 62, and 100. need to be wary if the price is moving in this area. can turn around or move on. I often use Fibonacci in my trading strategy.

IndahParfa
2014-01-19, 12:52 AM
Fibonacci is my current way to measure the rate of movement of a relatively stable, with a daily approach. in this way we can know what is happening trend in 1 day. with a relatively stable movement, that we can benefit from the close pair and zig-zag method, this movement see also outstanding news on the economic calendar.

fxghost
2014-02-14, 05:24 PM
me is baat se poori tarah agree karta hon..ye indicators bahut zaruri aur accurate hote ha forex traders ke liye aur har acha trader inhe zarur follow karta hai trading karte waqt
me short term trading me fibonacci numbers ko hamesha use karta hon

Ji bhaiya indicator bahut madad to karte hain lekin FIB ek tool hain jo bahut log use karte hain main iska use apni trades mein bilkul nahi karta hu lekin iske alawa aur bhi kafi trick hoti hain market mein trend janne ki

samim717
2014-02-14, 05:25 PM
I know about the validity of the rule, but a solid understanding Elliot waves. I f the Elliot Wave International talk has it and I think this was the subject of a Rocket Scientist. I find it very difficult to explain to me that the conflicting

rokibul2018
2014-03-07, 10:04 AM
Fibonacci in addition has actually served me commit and extremely important to always combine some of that with your exchanging to discover people market spins that can assist you turn into successful. in foreign exchange the more tolls you might have the better you can be in exchanging.

gad.even
2014-03-29, 03:41 PM
Fibonacci has additionally truly served everyone allot as well as very important in order to constantly combine some of this within your dealing to locate these current market spins that can assist you grow to be profitable. inside forex trading greater tolls you've got better you'll be inside dealing.

sengklek
2014-03-29, 03:56 PM
fibo and eliot wave very nice plus trendline and triangle analysis then all will be fine and I'm glad of it and from that I can do well and all will be good with the true self control and we have to be focused and wait patiently, then all will be well and that's a good thing.:yahoo:

rokisinthiya
2014-03-29, 04:29 PM
my spouse and i dint know about people nevertheless elliot dunes usually are difficult to recognize. we have this elliot samsung wave s8500 international dvd and blu-ray workshop the whole p oker the idea in addition to i do think these products has been create any skyrocket scientist. my spouse and i uncover very, very hard as a result of disagreeing details that can come about.

botok
2014-04-05, 06:45 PM
I think fibonacci and elliot wave was very good indeed and the wave will indeed be made we know the trend and it is a good thing and we should be able to focus and all would be good with a hard effort. and we should be able to figure out the science. and most importantly comfort.:yahoo:

sehatfx
2014-04-06, 09:21 PM
Should be using them on the longer time frame this is the only way we can bets I getting out of using the fibo analysis you will never see a none stop drive there are always pullbacks and it is connected to people attitude.

a_for_apple
2014-04-06, 09:56 PM
Fibonacci levels are often a place of cessation rates of 0, 38, 62, and 100. need to be wary if the price is moving in this area. can turn around or move on. I often use Fibonacci in my trading strategy.

I think you forgot about level 50, because I think fibo level 50 is important for the observed level, this level is often referred to as the golden ratio. so the 80% fibo price stops at 50, will return to his previous trend.
for me, there are two very important fibo levels to be observed, ie fibo levels of 50 and 62.8 fibo level

zubair001
2014-04-09, 09:48 PM
meri bhi yeh samjh main nahi aai kay kya kia hua hai is banday nay is kaammain agar to achay say kamai karni hai to is main achay fresh mood say traidng karo gay to he acaha hai.

akksh01
2014-04-09, 10:24 PM
These two items related to Forex trading But I know very well that its important to get the actual knowledge of them i think this stuff was make for a rocket scientist . i find very hard because of the conflicting explanations that come about.

lodeh
2014-04-10, 08:53 AM
I am pleased with the wave and fibonacci and the things that I often use and I know the trend of wave and it is a very important thing once and it was very nice because it includes understanding market because we see a reflection of the market in the Add trendline will be very good.:yahoo:

phineasphinehas
2014-04-11, 08:33 PM
fibonnaci numbers as well as quantities are simply marvelous and they're very nice within helping you to have a wonderful get out of as well as entry point as well as in where to area your stoploss. i love with them around my trading mainly because occasionally there're proper towards pip and this helps me to execute the deals with no get worried.

sehatfx
2014-04-11, 08:49 PM
fibonacci and elliott waves, que can be so important in forex trade When We price Fluctuations lead to outstretch to have Un certain patterns repeat themselves these repeating patterns are categorized into patterns oelhe Elliott

stephenamit
2014-04-11, 08:49 PM
fibonnaci volumes along with ranges are just marvelous and maybe they are pleasant throughout letting you have a great depart along with entry point and in addition in where you should area the stoploss. i'm keen on using them in my dealing simply because occasionally these are appropriate to the pip and also this permits everyone to be able to perform my personal positions with no be concerned.

mkopi
2014-04-24, 02:15 PM
This are the most two used indicators and whem trading you have to know if it will work that but mosf the pro trader do use this for most of the analisys that you can trade with

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-24, 02:27 PM
dear pa ko sahi bata raha hon mujhy ap ki is wavers wali psot ki bilkul bhi msjh nai rahi hai abhi q k thuri dear pehly mujhy 100$ ka loss huwa ahi aur main bahut angry sad ,upset huwa bethe hon

asingh601
2014-07-11, 02:35 AM
aapne jo calculation bataya hai wo ekdum samajh sa pare hi jaa raha hai kuch palle hi nahi par raha hai kai fibonacci ka eliot waves se kya connection hai aise jatil mathematical calculation karne se market me sara movement hi nikal jaega isliye asan tarike se samjh me aane wale strategy ko hi kaam karna chahiye.

fxghost
2014-07-13, 11:58 AM
aapne jo calculation bataya hai wo ekdum samajh sa pare hi jaa raha hai kuch palle hi nahi par raha hai kai fibonacci ka eliot waves se kya connection hai aise jatil mathematical calculation karne se market me sara movement hi nikal jaega isliye asan tarike se samjh me aane wale strategy ko hi kaam karna chahiye.

FIB ka calculation to meri bhi samjh se pare hi jata hain bhaiya ji lekin FIB swing trading mein kafi madadtar sabit hota hain jo is tool ko janta hain sirf wohi trader ismein acha trading kar pata hain bhaiya ji

John202
2014-12-18, 02:56 AM
The fibonacci lines Has really a very bigg impact on the market , for me this lines are really magic , because it really helps you to trade in the right direction and this can gives you the power to get some good profit from the market

sweet764
2014-12-22, 02:35 PM
mein fibonacci aur elliot waves k bary main kuch nahi janta aur mujay yeh bhi nahi pata k inn ka funcation kya hai mein ne forex abhi new new start kiya hai aur sirf demo acount per kam ker raha hun aur experience ly raha hun

naziakhan
2014-12-23, 07:07 PM
maine is strategy ko kafi samay pahle chor diya tha meri samjh nahi aa rahi thi lekin ye system hain kafi acha ismein achi entry milne ke pure chance hote hain lekin isko samjhna bahut mushkil hota hain bhaiyaji

bhaiya g elliot wave ek buhat hi achi strategy mani jati hay , agar trader es ma mihnat karta hay tu phr us ko kamyabi zarur milti hay , strategy long term ma hamay kafi acha result daiti hay aur hum acha paisa kama saktay hay .:good:

fxearner
2014-12-24, 05:51 PM
maine is strategy ko kafi samay pahle chor diya tha meri samjh nahi aa rahi thi lekin ye system hain kafi acha ismein achi entry milne ke pure chance hote hain lekin isko samjhna bahut mushkil hota hain bhaiyaji

bhai ji aise mere saamne to bahut system hai jinko mai samajh nahi paaya aur wo system achhe bhi hote hai kyunki ense trader ko achha entry miljaata hai lekin agar trader baar baar strategy par dhyaan deta rahein to wo jaroor usko samajh lega..

naziakhan
2014-12-30, 01:49 PM
bhai ji aise mere saamne to bahut system hai jinko mai samajh nahi paaya aur wo system achhe bhi hote hai kyunki ense trader ko achha entry miljaata hai lekin agar trader baar baar strategy par dhyaan deta rahein to wo jaroor usko samajh lega..

han bhai g kuch trading system hotay hay jo k hamay kafi zaida tang kartay hay , jin ko samjhna trader k liyay mushkil hota hay lakin agar trader achi mihnat karta hay tu wo zarur un trading systems ko samjh sakta hay .:)

fxearner
2014-12-30, 02:41 PM
han bhai g kuch trading system hotay hay jo k hamay kafi zaida tang kartay hay , jin ko samjhna trader k liyay mushkil hota hay lakin agar trader achi mihnat karta hay tu wo zarur un trading systems ko samjh sakta hay .:)

hanji trading system ko samajhna asaan nahi hota,trader ko unn par apna maximum time dena hoga aur demo me lagataar practice ussi se karna hoga jabb trader usse sahi entry le sakein fir uske baad he wo usko samajh sakenga..

sunila
2014-12-31, 05:42 PM
forex mai agar koi bhu system ho us ko samjh laina itna asan nahe hai but hum try zrur kar sakty hain k hum kia kary gay next ise tarah agar ap koi system select krty hain tou us k bary mai zrur achea tarah serch kar lain kahe wo problem na kary ap sai bas yai cheeezy daikh lain ap tou ap system perfect used kar sakty hain...

NaveedPK
2015-02-03, 12:33 AM
dear i am thankful to you that you very simply describe the Fibonacci and elliot waves as there are in the mathematics and you simply describe and then describe according to the forex trading market and that is a good techniques of teaching.

sayinifx
2015-02-08, 12:38 PM
Fibonaci aur elitt wave se jo technical analysis ki jati hai uske liye bahut knowledge aur experience ki jaruri hoti hai, mujhe fibonacci level ke sath trading karne nahi ate hai magar ise shikhna chahiye.

PRAYOGO
2015-02-18, 11:23 AM
the retail investors see the market moving in the direction stipulated by the major institution but you can use it mostly on the hourly charts as it is really perfect the major level given by fibonacci is very important

mukeshfx
2015-03-03, 10:06 AM
Fibonacci aur elliot waves ke sath technical analysis professional traders karte hai, ye sab se jyada use hone wala method hai, esme fibonacci level ko determine karke ye guess kiya jata hai ki price kidhar jayegi, ye bahut achchi technical analysis karne ki method hai.

SyedMuhammad151214
2015-04-19, 11:52 AM
Greate information share by you this is very great information for us for learning point of view i like thsi very very much so please share other this type of information in future thnaks

msnali
2015-04-20, 12:34 PM
admired the simplist thing you have told us with regard to the fibernosi nevels and its inter related things ut we must be understood we have to have technical points also have to have fundamentals views as well

Seriojka95
2015-04-20, 12:35 PM
Fibonacci retracement is very useful for knowing the major level on the charts but you can use it mostly on the hourly charts as it is really perfect. The major level given by fibonnaciis very important so that you can take trade and able to recognise the trend of the pair.

shinaforex1
2015-04-20, 07:42 PM
I like trading the with elliot wave because it bring good amount of pips in the forex market trading business.the forex market is the best market if the have good strategy to earn in the forex market trading business.

fxearner
2015-04-21, 04:19 PM
fibonacci aur elliot waves bahut he achha technical ess business me maana jaata hai aur esko har trader nahi samajh paata,ayahn agar trader enko apni strategy me use karta hai to usko kaafi strong signals market me milte hai..

PRAYOGO
2015-04-23, 09:28 PM
Fibonacci is very good indicator in forex so you can use this indicator and also heard that these two methodologies are most perfect to analyze the market price movements new trader can clearly get idea about the trend using fibonanci

sunila
2015-04-24, 07:05 AM
sahe kaha hai ap nay bilkul yai ik indicaotr hai aur zruri nahe hai k yai indicator bhut he good work kary humy is par nazr rakhni chyya magar jou aur zaydah important cheezy hai us par bhi zayahda nazr rakhy gay tou acah hai hamary leyay aur trade good hoti rahy ge...

fxjais
2015-04-25, 08:10 PM
Fibonacci aur elliot wave mix karke jo technical analysis ki jaati hai usko bahut achchi forex strategy mani jaati hai, maine bahut saare forex analyst ko fibonacci aur elliot waves ke sath analysis karte huye paya hai, esko humen learn karna chahiye.

Hishamsaeed
2015-04-25, 10:18 PM
Fibonacci is also very helped Maine and it is important to always take some of her famous appearance outside the market swings that allows you more profitable.

BASHARAT55
2015-04-30, 03:11 PM
yes elliot ki theory mian kafi fibonacci ratio use hoti h aso ager han isi hasab say apn aanalysis karn mean hamn elliot wave k sath sath hamsha fibonacci toool ko use karn achyy mean is say hamn retracment k apata lag jat h and i sk sath sath hmam elliot wave ki theory k motabik wave ka pata chl jat h ajis say ham easy retracment ka pata laga skty han

Yinkysam
2015-04-30, 03:51 PM
Please i still don't get the logic behinde this fibonacci and elliot waves, after reading a lot of it on the internet, and reading peoples post in the forum. I need someone to recommend any good book or coach for me.

fxearner
2015-06-05, 05:48 PM
elliot waves ka aajkal forex market me bahut jada use kiya ja raha hai lekin esko har koi yahan use nahi kar sakta,trader ko yahan achhe se market me samajhna hoga tabhi wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

dareking
2015-06-13, 11:20 AM
elliot waves ka aajkal forex market me bahut jada use kiya ja raha hai lekin esko har koi yahan use nahi kar sakta,trader ko yahan achhe se market me samajhna hoga tabhi wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

bhai Elliot wave to khair kafi jayda use hota hai, ye ek badiya trading system hai, lekin ek jaise trading system use nahi hote hia bhai, kafi trading system hai, har koi alag alag tarah ke system ka istemaal kiya karte hai.

sunila
2015-06-21, 01:35 PM
sahe hain yai cheeze hain in sai kafi had tak ap market ko samjh sakty hain bas ap ki kuch apni strategy bhi market mai honi chayay kio k jab hum others ko he copy karna start kar daity hain tou hamary leyay he kafi maslay ka samna hota hai hum proper working nahe kar sakty hain...

fxjais
2015-06-24, 08:32 PM
Fibonacci aur elliot wave ke sath professional traders market ki technical analysis karne me use karte hai, ye bahut hi effective forex indicators hai traders ko ye learn karna chahiye kyoki eska use karke hum market ki analysis achchi tarah se kar sakte hai.

alsuultaan
2015-06-26, 01:12 AM
The Vibonanci of the most contributing factors to determine the future vision for the price ,
especially if Mzjht with the rest of the factors known Technical Analysis

wajid.ali788
2015-06-26, 01:13 AM
en dono k baray me he meray pas kuch khas information nahi aur na he me is baray me janta hn yehi wo sub kuch hota hai k jiss waja say hum sub kam kar lety hain aur kafi kuch.

dareking
2015-08-03, 10:53 AM
FIBO to mujhe sahi draw karna aaj tak nahi aaya bhai, main to FIBO use nahi kar pata hoon, lekin haan FIBO aur Elliot waves ye dono ka istemaal karna humare ko aa jaye to trading kafi achi ho sakti hai bhai.

alphatrader
2015-09-26, 06:46 PM
Fibonacci numbers are easy to trade because you just need to draw trend line from the lowest point to the highest point and the number Fibonacci number will display on the screen automatically then you can decide whether to trade these numbers are not according to the technical patterns and fundamental analyses but a elliot ways are really difficult to plot and understand so you must read a lot about them

Fxwin
2015-09-29, 10:55 PM
Fibonacci aur elliot wave dono hi ek indicator hota hai jisko hum technical analysis ke liye estemal karte hai, ye market ko analysis karne ka bahut achcha indicator hai aur agar humen ess tarah ki technical analysis ko learn karna chahiye.

alphatrader
2015-09-30, 08:31 AM
Fibonacci numbers plays a very big role in forex trading also as it plays in other part of the life Fibonacci numbers are seen as the support and resistance level in the forex trading and every trader should know that you can connect the line from higher end to the lower and and the number will display as a line and you can trade although signals with the right blend of the analyses of fundamental news

dareking
2015-10-06, 10:13 AM
Fibonacci aur elliot wave dono hi ek indicator hota hai jisko hum technical analysis ke liye estemal karte hai, ye market ko analysis karne ka bahut achcha indicator hai aur agar humen ess tarah ki technical analysis ko learn karna chahiye.

Bhai Fibo ek tool hota hai, aur Elliot wave ek theory hoti hai, mean strategy hoti hai, jisko humare ko 123 pattern base par trading karna hota hai, ya ABC is tarah hum high aur low par pahchcan kar trading ke liye entry point lete hai, aur Fibo target rakhne ke liye hota hai.

Salufx
2015-10-06, 07:10 PM
fibonnaci numbers and levels are just magical and they are very nice in letting you get a nice exit and entry point and also on where to place your stoploss. i like using them in my trading because at times they are correct to the pip and this enables me to execute my trades without worry.

sarfraz786
2015-10-10, 07:57 PM
i want to ask my traders fellow that how to trade with Fibonacci and elliiot waves i am inexperienced kindly share your experience and i did not know about these

Hamz1
2015-10-10, 09:23 PM
thanx for sharing this informative post with us. hope so it will help us a lot. mein bax yehi kahun ga k app ne apna farz nibha diya hai ab humein chayein k hum is ko parhey samjhey aur is se sekhey ta k hum faida utha sakhey is faid-e-mand post se. best of luck to all traders and keep doing hard work here. :)

dareking
2015-10-19, 10:33 AM
Bhai yaha par Fibo dekha jaye to bahut hi acha work karta hai, lekin Fibo asal mein use karne easy nahi hote hai, draw to koi bih kar deta hai, lekin kis level point par draw karna hai ye humare liye janna bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hai bhai.

azami
2015-11-22, 11:50 AM
yes indeed it is the number of numbers called Fibonacci numbers where the numbers are numbers that have such ratios in fibonannci retracment tools. Fibonanci very useful in analyzing merket. no matter bagaiama the way people use it. because every person is different in use.

solamanaulia6664
2015-11-27, 05:56 PM
Yes dear friend Fibonacci is the current way for measuring the rate of movement relatively with a daily approach. And in this way we can know what happening trend is in 1 day. But we must consider high impact news, thanks.

raza365
2015-11-28, 01:28 PM
Fibonacci is best indicator to trade. But it is little bit complex and difficult for new traders. First practice with this on demo account until you get success. After that apply it on real trading account. Be careful because indicators don't give good results every time. Use some other tools with the indicators for further confirmations. This will reduce the risk of wrong trades.

Rehman12
2015-12-01, 12:34 AM
nice dear you very nicely and shortly describe the Fibonacci and elliot waves and i fully understand it and that is the ideal way of sharing ideas with other friends of the forum so that every one can easily get help from threads of the forum

dareking
2015-12-12, 09:59 AM
Bhai waise to main dono mein se koi bhi use nahi karta hoon, FIBO aur Elliot waves ye dono badiya hote hai, aur professional traders ko maine inke sahare trading karte huye dekha hai, ye trading system waise to easy nahi hota hai bhai.

sdcfesco
2015-12-12, 10:14 AM
I am not well aware of these two terms. From this thread i am able to know about these terms. I have used Fibbonacci in my trading but not deeply studied it today i got the some view about them.

azami
2015-12-12, 12:01 PM
explanations very mebantu add my knowledge of Fibonanci. Fibonanci is urgently needed by the trader to determine the specific level. many traders worldwide who use Fibonanci in helping trading.

hardstone
2015-12-12, 08:09 PM

fxearner
2015-12-14, 05:52 PM
fibonnaci ko kaafi baar market me dekha hai lekin esko thik se use karna abhi takk nahi aaya hai,ye bahut he mushkil cheez hai aur esme bahut jada technical knwledge ka jaroorat hota hai aur elliot waves to mene kabhi market me use he nahi kiya hai..

azami
2015-12-15, 01:09 PM
the ratio of Fibonacci numbers have a price level that has magic. I also do not really know about why there are always price habits reject or pulback area Fibonanci level. This indicates Fibonanci has something special and deserve to be a forex strategy system

dareking
2015-12-22, 10:26 AM
fibonnaci ko kaafi baar market me dekha hai lekin esko thik se use karna abhi takk nahi aaya hai,ye bahut he mushkil cheez hai aur esme bahut jada technical knwledge ka jaroorat hota hai aur elliot waves to mene kabhi market me use he nahi kiya hai..

Bhai yaha par trader ko achi tarah se Fibo ka istemaal karna aana chahiye, jo bhi fibo use karna jaan lete hai, wo iska istemaal karke yaha par badiya trades kar sakta hai, acha hota hai uske liye bhai ki wo fibo learn kare.

arshad4433
2015-12-22, 05:34 PM
Mein ne jis professional trader se Forex trading learn ki hai uss ne mujhe sirf Fibonacci use kerna hi learn kerwaya hai. Aur mein abhi tak elliot wave use nahi kia mgr mein ne yeh zaroor suna hai k Elliot wave long term trading mein kafi helpful hota hai. Mgr i think hamein sab se ziada yehi try kerni chahye k hum apni trading ko ziada se ziada simple hi rakhein.

ramesh.maurya
2015-12-25, 06:24 PM

Dear forex market me hame market ki movement ko watch karne ke liye fibonacci tools bahut hi jayda help karta hai eska rule ye hai jab bhi market up jati hai to ek level ke bad usme kuch down jarur hota hai uske bad hi vah fir up jati hai fir down hoti haai yahi prosess down hone per bhi hota hai to hum fibonacc ki help se kuch profit earn kar sakte hai.

dareking
2016-01-01, 11:52 AM
Dear forex market me hame market ki movement ko watch karne ke liye fibonacci tools bahut hi jayda help karta hai eska rule ye hai jab bhi market up jati hai to ek level ke bad usme kuch down jarur hota hai uske bad hi vah fir up jati hai fir down hoti haai yahi prosess down hone per bhi hota hai to hum fibonacc ki help se kuch profit earn kar sakte hai.

Bhai agar Fibo ka hum sahi tarah se use karte hai, to uske istemaal se humko bahut fayda hota hai, movement kis aur hoga, iska direction pata chal pata hai, main to kahunga bhai fibo achi tarah se sikhna humare liye ajruri hoga bhai.

fxearner
2016-01-04, 11:41 AM
Bhai agar Fibo ka hum sahi tarah se use karte hai, to uske istemaal se humko bahut fayda hota hai, movement kis aur hoga, iska direction pata chal pata hai, main to kahunga bhai fibo achi tarah se sikhna humare liye ajruri hoga bhai.

hanji fibo ko achhe se yahan seekhna bahut he jaroori hai,yahan aap esmein practice karte hai to uske baad he esko samajh sakenge,yahan esko kaafi trader market me use karte hai aur esse he entry aur exit lete hai..

dareking
2016-01-08, 10:34 AM
hanji fibo ko achhe se yahan seekhna bahut he jaroori hai,yahan aap esmein practice karte hai to uske baad he esko samajh sakenge,yahan esko kaafi trader market me use karte hai aur esse he entry aur exit lete hai..

Fibo yaha par kafi acha kaam karta hai bhai, main to salah dunga ki fibo ke bare mein kafi achi tarah se sikhna hota hai, agar fibo sikh jate hai, to trading karna bhai easy ho jata hai, fibo par entry aur exit dono kar sakte hai.

Fxwin
2016-01-11, 12:30 PM
Fibonacci aur elliot wave ke sath kisi bhi currenc pair ki hum technical analsis karate hai, mere khaal se jyadatar forex analyst ess technique ka use karte hai, agar aap bhi technical analysis me master hona chahte hai to aapko ye learn karna hoga.

dareking
2016-01-15, 11:47 AM
Mein ne jis professional trader se Forex trading learn ki hai uss ne mujhe sirf Fibonacci use kerna hi learn kerwaya hai. Aur mein abhi tak elliot wave use nahi kia mgr mein ne yeh zaroor suna hai k Elliot wave long term trading mein kafi helpful hota hai. Mgr i think hamein sab se ziada yehi try kerni chahye k hum apni trading ko ziada se ziada simple hi rakhein.

Bhai fibo ka istemaal kafi professional traders karte hai, mere liye bhi fibo ka istemaal karna kafi acha sabit tabhi ho sakta hai, jab fibo ke bare mein achi tarah se main learn kar leta hoon bhai, fibo aana jaruri hota hai bhai.

issofiku
2016-01-15, 04:50 PM
fibonnaci figures along with ranges are simply just magical and maybe they are pleasant throughout allowing you to obtain a wonderful quit along with entry point as well as upon where to location your current stoploss. i love using them in my exchanging since occasionally there're accurate for the pip which permits myself to execute the trading without be anxious

naziakhan
2016-01-16, 08:37 PM
Bhai fibo ka istemaal kafi professional traders karte hai, mere liye bhi fibo ka istemaal karna kafi acha sabit tabhi ho sakta hai, jab fibo ke bare mein achi tarah se main learn kar leta hoon bhai, fibo aana jaruri hota hai bhai.

G bhaiya g zaida ter professional trader es business ma fibo ko hi use karna pasand karty hay ,aur agar hum daiky tu ya ek kafi zaida achi trading strategy hay , es ko agar ek bar achi tarha samjh lia jay tu hum es sa acha kama sakty hay .:)

sunila
2016-01-17, 10:04 PM
yai kafi difficult hota hai hamary leyay jugement karna humy yai zrur karna chayay k yaha par agar puri tarah sai kam kary gay tou he is cheeze ko kese had tak hum phunch sakty hain magar newbie k leyay is ko find karna kafi mushkil hota hai is leyay aur yaha par hum is ki detail google kar sakty hain aur jab tak is ko ap demo par try na kary humy is pr work nahe krna chayay...

fxearner
2016-01-18, 05:10 PM
G bhaiya g zaida ter professional trader es business ma fibo ko hi use karna pasand karty hay ,aur agar hum daiky tu ya ek kafi zaida achi trading strategy hay , es ko agar ek bar achi tarha samjh lia jay tu hum es sa acha kama sakty hay .:)

hanji yahan professional trader fibo ka use karte hai lekin esko samajhna bahut time lag jaata hai,mene apna bahut time esme diya hai aur abb bhi esko achhe se smajah nahi apaaya hoon..

dareking
2016-01-26, 11:03 AM
hanji yahan professional trader fibo ka use karte hai lekin esko samajhna bahut time lag jaata hai,mene apna bahut time esme diya hai aur abb bhi esko achhe se smajah nahi apaaya hoon..

Bhai fibo ko samjhane mein kafi jayda time lag jata hai, aur sabse jayda jaruri ye hota hai ki hum fibo ko sahi tarah se draw karna sikhe bhai, agar hum sahi draw karte hai, to humko iske sath trading karne mein asani hoti hai bhai.

nur5564
2016-01-26, 02:15 PM
the elliot waves theory is one of the best in the forex tradiong ad you ahve to wotk hard in trhe mastering of ellitot waves theory so be a good trader and always master in the strategies before applying in rthe trading

zubairzs
2016-01-26, 05:56 PM
dear sir forex aik kamyab karobar aur aik acha game hain magar har cheaz ka apna aik qanoon hota hain aur qnoon ko follow karna hota hain agar koi follow nahe karta tu usy harmful hota hy es tarah se forex indicator hain

naziakhan
2016-01-26, 09:01 PM
ya system bi trading karny k liyay buhat hi zaida badiya hay lakin in systems ko ap ko tab hi use karna cahiyay jab ap k pass es business ka acha experience ajata hay , start ma ap ko in systems ko use nh karna cahiayay bhaiya g .:good:

Muskan
2016-01-26, 09:05 PM
fibonnaci numbers and levels are just magical and they are very nice in letting you get a nice exit and entry point and also on where to place your stoploss and its very important to always incorporate some of it in your trading to find those market turns that will help you become profitable in forex the more tolls you have the better.,,,.

forexdestiny2016
2016-01-26, 11:27 PM
I think fibonacci and elliot waves are easy to learn, but it is so hard to understand with short time period. That's why manual trading is quite hard if wanna compared with automated trading by using an EA or indicator.

fxearner
2016-01-28, 05:56 PM
ya system bi trading karny k liyay buhat hi zaida badiya hay lakin in systems ko ap ko tab hi use karna cahiyay jab ap k pass es business ka acha experience ajata hay , start ma ap ko in systems ko use nh karna cahiayay bhaiya g .:good:

hanji agar ye system badiya hai to ess practice karna chahiye,system ko bina jaane pehchaane trader esko use nahi kar sakta hai,yahan par trader ko apna best dena hoga aur system ko har session me test karna chahiye..

shribalajimaharaj
2016-01-28, 09:26 PM

trader ke pass agar badiya trading system hota hai to trader uski madad se bohot achi trading kar pata hai trader ko ek acha system banana chahiye jiski madad se trader achi trading kar sake aur earning kar paye

smmehedi
2016-01-29, 07:37 AM
I haven't achieve any knowledge and experience about those Fibonacci and Eliot waves but i am eagerly waiting to know about these . Although you have said about those but i am not able to clearly understand . So write about that again please .

bloggs
2016-01-29, 09:05 AM
To be quite honest i have not be able to use this amazing indicator called the Fibonacci, a lot of forex trades use it but i have not had that privilege to, i m going to look for it and learn how to use as well and hopefully it will be something that have been missing all this time more like a missing piece in a jigsaw puzzle.

championtrader
2016-01-30, 10:20 PM
Fibonacci indicator is a very good indicator which gives the signals and it is very common in the forex market to and due to its reliability and it is very common in other things also so many people look at this at the same time which makes it very useful while trading and getting the analyses

dareking
2016-02-08, 10:15 AM
hanji agar ye system badiya hai to ess practice karna chahiye,system ko bina jaane pehchaane trader esko use nahi kar sakta hai,yahan par trader ko apna best dena hoga aur system ko har session me test karna chahiye..

Bhai yaha par hamesha trader ko badiya system ke sath mein kaam karna hota hai, pahle to ye dekhna hgoa ki jo system hum dekh rahe hai wo effective bhi hai ya fir nahi effective system yaha par badiya work karte hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-02-14, 05:16 PM
Bhai yaha par hamesha trader ko badiya system ke sath mein kaam karna hota hai, pahle to ye dekhna hgoa ki jo system hum dekh rahe hai wo effective bhi hai ya fir nahi effective system yaha par badiya work karte hai bhai.

hanji forex tarder ko ye dekhna jaroori hai ki system effective hai ya nahi,system trader achhe se use karta hai to wo ess business me bahut achha kar paata hai system se he trader yahan market me earn kar sakta hai..

Fatehpuri
2016-02-15, 08:05 PM
Dear main ne aj tak Fibonacci and Elliot waves ko samjha hi ni lekin kafi trader ic ko use karte hian aur ic ko samjhte ho gay aur main simple hi trading karta ho aur main in ko achi techniques k hisaab se better ni samjhta agar better samjhtna ha to aj k jo famous indicators hain os ko follow kar k samjho market ko apna target banao.

dareking
2016-02-23, 10:38 AM
hanji forex tarder ko ye dekhna jaroori hai ki system effective hai ya nahi,system trader achhe se use karta hai to wo ess business me bahut achha kar paata hai system se he trader yahan market me earn kar sakta hai..

Bhai apne trading ke liye system bahut hi effective hone bahut hi jaruri hote hai bhai, jiske pass mein system badiya hoga wo yaha par trading mein acha earn karne mein kafi jayda safal ho sakta hai bhai.

naziakhan
2016-02-23, 06:29 PM
Bhai apne trading ke liye system bahut hi effective hone bahut hi jaruri hote hai bhai, jiske pass mein system badiya hoga wo yaha par trading mein acha earn karne mein kafi jayda safal ho sakta hai bhai.

sahi kaha hay bhaiya g es business ma effective system ki buhat hi zaida zarurat hoti hay kyu k jahan effective system k begair bilkul bi guzara nh hay , market ko analyze karny k liyay hamay system ki zarurat parti hay .:)

Fxwin
2016-02-24, 07:43 AM
Fibonacci aur ellite wave ke sath bahut saare professional traders market ki technical analysis karte hai jo bahut hi stromg aur effective trading strategy kahi jaa sakti hai, humen bhi ess technical analysis ko learn karna chahiye jo swing trading ke liye best hota hai.

lokeshkharb
2016-02-24, 09:36 AM
There are so may things that you have to know available about this there are so much thing that you know of trading. I use Rubicon indicator that gives me perfect stop loss and take profit and i follow it and get big profit in some time so learning's the key of success.

ahsan11
2016-02-24, 10:12 AM
fabonanci or ellite ways 2 elag kisam ke tools hain 2no he buht he achy hain or sahi work kerty hain brother but agr app ki is per maharat hasil ho jay then app forex ki market per apna jadu chala skty hain .

fxearner
2016-02-24, 02:42 PM
sahi kaha hay bhaiya g es business ma effective system ki buhat hi zaida zarurat hoti hay kyu k jahan effective system k begair bilkul bi guzara nh hay , market ko analyze karny k liyay hamay system ki zarurat parti hay .:)

hanji agar forex trader ke paas effective trading system nahi hai to fir trader ess business me kuch nahi kar sakta hai,yahan par trader ko fibo aur elliot dono par dhyaan dena padenga to fir uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar saksenga..

kinan
2016-02-24, 07:23 PM
thnks for sharing... as i am new user so i dnt know much abut these,,, so i am thnkfull to u for sharing it with usss..... i will help us alot to understand forex

bhattipak
2016-02-24, 07:33 PM
is wave ka name main nay abhi tak nahi samjhta is liy main yeh ab samjhu ga is ko main internet par search karon ga or main umeed karta hon kay yeh acha hi kuch ho ga or is say fida bhi ho ga.