PDA

View Full Version : What is Scalping?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

alamayreh
2011-12-03, 03:32 PM
Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits

s19
2011-12-03, 05:14 PM
first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips...
i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit.

aadrika
2012-01-01, 12:19 AM
Scalping is a trading system which relies on small frames timetable, but at the same time needs to speed to deal with the market so you can kidnap and closed the deal quickly

You are very right in the sense that scalping requires speed and as such your internet connection needs to be good broadband if you wish to be a scalper. This will enable that you capture the required number of pips as soon as you close your trade.

Snoopy1234
2012-01-01, 01:47 AM
You can also scalp when you a little experienced trader when you place orders not instant. Place pending orders with Stop Loss an Take Profit. So you dont need a very good connection. But yes ok you need experience for that.

atif58
2012-01-01, 12:57 PM
I also do scalping. The main thing that should be keep in mind while doing scalping is to choose that pair which has very low spreads and also should have fast movement like EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I do scalping in these pairs only.

da2ng1
2012-01-01, 02:52 PM
i still learn about scalping when trading session. because i don't make bad decission when i got trading. i agree if every trader to use scalping must be much training session before trading. or just trading with cent account to learn that.

s19
2012-01-01, 03:41 PM
jitnay bhi rich traders hein woh isi sey hi ameer huay hein woh ek bohot beri lot say 10 lot open kertay hein or 4-5 pips mein apni trade close ker k kafi ziaada dollar kematey hien.scalping kernay k liye aap k liye large account hona chahiye
i agree with you but in my view if any trader playing with this kind of lot size its meaning that he have a good trading experience or good amount for invest or may be a very good signal.
scalping is a very good trading style if we have a good amount then we can also made a hug amount of profit in a day.
with the scalping there is once chance that we can made daily profit also.

cumil
2012-01-01, 10:45 PM
scalping

Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits

Scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping techniques but we can not always get good results, a scalper needs to continue to sit at the computer when the open position and they should be able to enjoy the stress caused by movement of the chart.

A scalper needs to concentrate on observing the slightest movement of the chart. It takes a strong mentally and quick reactions in order to be able to open and close positions when trades are done ​​to move as desired or the opposite.

drdeepakji
2012-01-11, 10:16 AM

may i know how is the scalping is done in for ex trading?? i am new to trading concept ..if any references you can provide to learn about scaling and more about chart pattern and Japanese candlestick ..online resources or any book will help if u can provide me...

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-11, 05:00 PM
may i know how is the scalping is done in for ex trading?? i am new to trading concept ..if any references you can provide to learn about scaling and more about chart pattern and Japanese candlestick ..online resources or any book will help if u can provide me...

scalping technique is usually done when the market in sideway condition, in the price range of small, scalping style has only a small profit targets, i need a lot of experience and a lot of knowledge.so i think we should not try to make a unique strategy.we should try to follow the strategy that is profitable and upgrade it as you can understand the strategy.

ermaniso2011
2012-01-13, 07:55 PM
ok my best advice for scalping small **** is (mean 1-5 ****):first we have to wait market to calm down and let the volatility get down also.that mean is we have to wait at least London session close and better USA session close also.so the big powers will not be around to move the market aggressively.so it is time to scalp now.the market mostly will make small zigzags at this time please watch the market at least for 30 minutes and then sell on top and buy at the bottoms of small zigzags.you can use maximum 10 **** stop loos and 5 **** targets.don't forget to stop before opening of Asian session.good luck

newentry
2012-01-13, 08:47 PM
scalping is the fastest way to get some profit and only take a little **** as their target and this is very relevant because they used high lot for their trading, the traders can get much profit with this strategy if they mastered it and then they know the entry point and exit point for their trading
the trader have to goo decision in the short time for cut loss and cut profit..this is very important to note
important: do not put the order at the middle of range

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-15, 10:16 AM
I think if we only have a small profit targets, will be more easily achieved. but do not let the floating big minus, because the profit that you could, would immediately disappear, even a margin call, so it must use the SL

burayak
2012-01-17, 05:48 AM
Scalping is one of the ways or strategies that are often used by the scalper who used to use a small time frame to conduct transactions using the OP how to do as quickly as possible and finish quickly, although can generate profits quickly but in accordance with the risk of loss as well.

dmambi
2012-01-17, 10:17 PM
I think if we only have a small profit targets, will be more easily achieved. but do not let the floating big minus, because the profit that you could, would immediately disappear, even a margin call, so it must use the SL

Yes setting a smaller target will always helpful since it can be achieved without much difficulty. But again if we do with large lot orders we need to be little careful about the market as we may get trapped in to the market or loose all the earning in from many trades in to a single bad trade.

esif
2012-01-19, 04:43 PM
i am also with your thinking that trade less more profits. the traders who trade more and more for more and profits , they always get more loss and more. so , we should always keep a planning and trade with the destination of particular number of **** per day.

esif
2012-01-19, 04:44 PM
I agree with your thingking,we have to make trades only if we have an accurate analysis only too well.and better not to open a position if it does not have good analytical and too speculative....

anubhavsingh
2012-01-20, 11:55 PM
i am also with your thinking that trade less more profits. the traders who trade more and more for more and profits , they always get more loss and more. so , we should always keep a planning and trade with the destination of particular number of **** per day.

aapki soch bahut achi hai..forex me quantity se zada zaruri trades ki quality hoti hai..agar aap kam deals khole aur usme profit zada kamaye to aapke liye zada faydemand rahega lekin agar aap zada deal jholenge aur kam kamayenge to uska kuch fayda nahi hai..isliye traders ko apne trade ki quantity se zada khayal trade ki quality pe rakhna chahaiye

manoj
2012-01-22, 05:56 PM
Skill is greatly required in scalping because its not easy to make and entry and an exit on 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes as well. So practice very much before starting scalping on real account.

naik
2012-01-25, 07:25 PM

It is a very dynamic mode of trading where a forex trader can actually open many trades and close them also within a given moments, usually from one minute to 5 minutes. It is a very popular and low risk style of trading.

kampung
2012-01-28, 05:20 PM
scalping is good when you are doing it with low spread pairs. This way you are able to realise your target faster than when you are using high spread pairs. It is always good to do analysis even if your target is a small number of points per trade.

I've never really heard of the traders who do scaplinng in their trade using the pair that has a large spread because maybe this will make them longer in opening trade because it looks so big floating with a large spread

adahidayat
2012-01-28, 08:36 PM
in my mind, scalping means to trade on forex currencies within a short time and try to make a profit with it ..as a scalper, i open some positions and then will wait for it to be in profit...so then i will close it and try to gain more and more profit with it.....

norix
2012-01-29, 02:11 PM
in my mind, scalping means to trade on forex currencies within a short time and try to make a profit with it ..as a scalper, i open some positions and then will wait for it to be in profit...so then i will close it and try to gain more and more profit with it.....

many traders who like scalping system, on clay sangt easy to learn but also still has a big risk because we would not want to take just a few ****

zoomfire
2012-01-29, 04:26 PM
For scalping we should be quick enough to respond to the price moment.low spread pairs are necessary.
remember scalping is really a challenging one and in my view i find it difficult when compared to other style,so try this scalping with experience.

norix
2012-01-30, 09:13 PM
agree with you but in my view if any trader playing with this kind of lot size its meaning that he have a good trading experience or good amount for invest or may be a very good signal.
scalping is a very good trading style if we have a good amount then we can also made a hug amount of profit in a day.
with the scalping there is once chance that we can made daily profit also.

scalping if the calculation of benefits (if you can continually profit) is very good, we are not too long in front of the monitor to see the price, but keep our concentration because it only takes a minute, saving time and thought that if for me

motiurbd
2012-01-30, 09:42 PM
jitnay bhi rich traders hein woh isi sey hi ameer huay hein woh ek bohot beri lot say 10 lot open kertay hein or 4-5 **** mein apni trade close ker k kafi ziaada dollar kematey hien.scalping kernay k liye aap k liye large account hona chahiye

Most of the Rich traders are only trade in long term.. All the banks, Corporate house, Financial Institution etc only invest in a long term basis.. They dont gamble like us.. Because scalping is risky but its quick money while long term is quite riskless but its slow money.. To secure their investment they choose long term trading along with big return every year..

fxbanjar
2012-02-04, 10:56 AM
suppose as it means you think scalping is much more dangerous? because if I did not misinterpret your opinion that those people go deeper in the professional traders who trade longer than the fast?

Yes scalping is very dangerous, because it typically uses large lot in the transaction. If wrong in taking the position it is not uncommon to get a margin call.
That's what I often experienced.

YJSP
2012-02-04, 09:04 PM
Manage scalping is very important, very important, the market moves so fast, but for scalper, they do not have a good Rewards/Risk ratio, so they should always be caution to do risk management, or they will lose money.

ashwini
2012-02-05, 05:27 PM
scalping is not this .. in my knowledge we must enter with a trgt .. and dont do over trade.. its given worst result.. we just wait for the right area.. if we watch 15 charts than we get 2-3 chance per day ..per pair ..for scalping we dont do trade on single pair.. we must do 10 pairs.. so we can generate a good income per day.

nilesh
2012-02-06, 06:43 PM
I also do scalping. The main thing that should be keep in mind while doing scalping is to choose that pair which has very low spreads and also should have fast movement like EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I do scalping in these pairs only.

erna27
2012-02-08, 07:14 PM
What a good explanation, thank you for your information it is very useful and important to me, coz i'm new here and i don't understand much about forex, so thank you very much:)

mayengbam
2012-02-09, 02:37 PM
scalping is indeed a good way to trade if one knows the market or have good experience of the market movements. But its a stressful way to trade because you have to be in front of your trading platform all the time to do trading. but it can be exciting and enjoyable if the duration of trading is reduced to minimize the level of stress

kampung
2012-02-09, 03:55 PM
scalping is indeed a good way to trade if one knows the market or have good experience of the market movements. But its a stressful way to trade because you have to be in front of your trading platform all the time to do trading. but it can be exciting and enjoyable if the duration of trading is reduced to minimize the level of stress

yeah it's true what you say that this scapling technique has a high focus and concentration because after all these techniques must be fast in the open and closed positions, and this is a strategy that will work better if we focus and concentration

rajabd
2012-02-09, 05:25 PM
Scalping is a good system to profit by forex trade. We should to adjust SL 20 and TP 8 in 15 minutes trade. All broker dont support scalping. Our Instaforex dont support in two minutes trade, i.e. if you buy a currency, you should close the trade after two minutes.

newentry
2012-02-20, 11:28 AM
some said that scalping is the way by which a novice trader manage their account.
what is your opinion about this??

best regards,
siredewe

need good ability for scalping and because this strategies is the fastest way to get profit and also the fastest way to get some losing
they have to have enough knowledge, patience and discipline because they have to make decision in the shortest time for open position or close the order and this way will give big impact for their trading and need to note that the trader do not push hard to keep trading at bad position

niteshforex
2012-02-20, 02:54 PM
Skill is greatly required in scalping because its not easy to make and entry and an exit on 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes as well. So practice very much before starting scalping on real account

sibali
2012-02-20, 03:58 PM
Skill is greatly required in scalping because its not easy to make and entry and an exit on 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes as well. So practice very much before starting scalping on real account

Scalping is a trading methods which are at risk if not accompanied by good risk management. I never use this method, for the collection of the profit collected from many transactions can be exhausted in one time loss

siredewe
2012-02-20, 05:32 PM
yes. the problem with scalping is when we in one hand provided by small amount of profit, we were threatened by big amount of loss... in order to break both as even, we need a lot of trades...and a lot of trades mean a higher risk...for me, intraday trading is more suitable since it is practically lower risk.

rahibul
2012-02-20, 08:10 PM
I have discussed with insta forex support centre about scalping. I have known by them scalping may allow, but you can not close the trade in two minutes. I seem any one can scalping with take profit 8 and stop loss 20 pips. you must follow money management.thanks.

siredewe
2012-02-20, 11:13 PM
I think scalping techniques more difficult compared with other techniques, and in my opinion it is not suitable for a newbie, because if we don't master this technique, we could experience a loss in a short time, in addition to that the technique is potentially huge raises bad psychology if we take wrong decision open positions

yeah, i think so...but those from whom the opinion are coming said that master dont do scalping for it very risky...so maybe it is only about the point of view difference right?? anyway, still i wanna try scalping for additional skill trading..even it doesnt fit my psychological aspect hopefully it can make me learn how to manage emotion...:)

Tarek
2012-02-21, 12:52 AM
Scalping strategy, gives 15 to 20 pips per order, and if you use large Lot, you become very rich for a single month, you have to do a planing of the week and calculate how much you lose, and how much you earn, and always put a TP of 15 pips ... and enter when the market is positive.

m3x_19
2012-02-21, 03:05 PM
scalping

Scalping is best to used when the market is in the sideway mood. But there are another thing must exist to back up the scalping strategy, that was the connection and non requotes broker. In order to do scalping, one must have a good internet connection and non requotes broker.

Thakur
2012-02-21, 08:08 PM
Scalping strategy, gives 15 to 20 pips per order, and if you use large Lot, you become very rich for a single month, you have to do a planing of the week and calculate how much you lose, and how much you earn, and always put a TP of 15 pips ... and enter when the market is positive.

Scalping can take even 1 pip or 10 pips per order. The duration of the trade is also of effect too. A scalp trade does not last longer than 10 minutes and most times less than 5 minutes.

himel
2012-02-21, 08:14 PM
scalping is a method used by many traders, this looks very simple and small targets taken in trading .. but if we do not know the correct way of scalping, the risk that there will be huge because scalping is usually not set stop and take profit. ..

TrojanFX
2012-02-21, 11:09 PM
scalping is not a different term ,it's a kind or form of short time trade and you can only earn good profit if your entry point is correct and accurate and spread is low means if their is less then 3 pip spread then it will be more profitable to you to trade in scalping .

AhmedHA
2012-02-22, 12:08 PM
I prefer so much trading by depending on scalping.. It's the shortest ways to success in forex.. but also it need to analyzes the chart well otherwise get loss :((

TrojanFX
2012-02-22, 09:52 PM
scalping is good when you are doing it with low spread pairs. This way you are able to realise your target faster than when you are using high spread pairs. It is always good to do analysis even if your target is a small number of points per trade.

I think It is a strategy that many newbie uses and it cannot make large amount of profits for a trader.The decision should be taken wisely and should be based on technical analysis.I used all time frames and i make order when the small time frame have same direction with the higher.I can make scalping with follow the trend and with this thing i can maximize my earning.

bambang
2012-02-24, 08:24 PM

scalping is entry and exit of the market quickly. probably less than 15 minutes and more than 2 minutes. because in instaforex, orders must be more than 2 minutes. and I think it really requires concentration and good emotional control

ishvara
2012-02-24, 09:00 PM

That is exactly what it is, i think that forex exchange trading scalping technique is one of the best for the newbies in the business. It involves moving into the market and then exiting within a few seconds or minutes, thus making is easier and less risky.

himel
2012-02-24, 09:15 PM
forex the scalping is about the risk. I think the risk is same in every strategy, but we can manage it to make us accumulation profit. The scalping can be profitable if we apply on good times.

zher_albanfsij
2012-02-25, 03:10 PM
Scalping is about the open positions of many points of entry and escape repeated a few points 2-7 points at a time when few

Most companies do not allow the stresses in the laws, such as increased without spreads and you take the extra commission

TrojanFX
2012-02-26, 04:14 AM
It is a strategy that many newbie uses and it cannot make large amount of profits for a trader. Is best for who have enough knowledge about Forex and have a lot of experience. if we use a very large lot and not in accordance with our capital strength. market sentiment and fundamental analyses then you go to scalping trading.

dmambi
2012-02-26, 09:53 AM
Scalping is very good method to make quick money without spending much time in front of the computer. For part time traders it can be used very effectively to make money and should choose a right pair for success with it. A scalper will need to have a good internet connection also for his success.

amit
2012-02-26, 01:58 PM
Scalping is very risky system to trade in forex market. But many trader is very good with scalping trading. I think new trader dont start there trade with scalping. When you have many experience then you should trade with scalping system. But be careful you need brave hart.

siredewe
2012-02-26, 05:24 PM
i am a scalper. i think it is better to do scalping if you do not have big trading experience. i think it is possible to make higher profits from scalping other than waiting till higher profits from a single trade.

i dont really agree with you...scalping is very risky..without trading experiences you'll find yourself in the bottom of your leverage...also, when people dont have any good experience they cant hadle the pressures and tension of this kind of strategy. but i agree if you said that it is possible to make higher profits..but on the other hand also the possibility of bankruptcy. :)

jai
2012-02-26, 05:48 PM
beside capital, time momentum when entering the market is one of the crucial factor that determine whether you're going to be a successful scalper or not. without good time management it's just like you're throwing your own good cash for nothing.

TrojanFX
2012-02-28, 03:31 AM
beside capital, time momentum when entering the market is one of the crucial factor that determine whether you're going to be a successful scalper or not. without good time management it's just like you're throwing your own good cash for nothing.

yes, All new trader must read the forex instruction and rules its necessary to get awareness about forex trading company and i think everybody can trade and choose any trading style but it's must suitable with them.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-28, 12:48 PM
As far as I am concerned, I think I do know that it is not so good for me to trade scalping in forex.I usually can not manage it well.You see,I may usually make an order there,when it is going opposite there,after a short time,I think I will increase my position,again and again.In this case,so many orders in forex,which just blow my account there.

jahir
2012-02-29, 12:12 AM
I watched and monitored how many different FX robots work based on the scalping system. And I noticed that they used a very large lot for scalping,

balakalimuthu
2012-02-29, 11:44 AM
As far as I am concerned, I think I do know that it is not so good for me to trade scalping in forex.I usually can not manage it well.You see,I may usually make an order there,when it is going opposite there,after a short time,I think I will increase my position,again and again.In this case,so many orders in forex,which just blow my account there.

Yes same here. Even in demo account with out any pressure also I could not manage into profit with scalping system. May be my strategies for scalping not perfect. But I see huge loss in one trade and smaller profit from many trades and sum up not at all meeting into gain. But I see some people make stable income from scalping...

Gupta
2012-02-29, 04:21 PM
I watched and monitored how many different FX robots work based on the scalping system. And I noticed that they used a very large lot for scalping,

Quite true, and the problem with such robots is that once the trade goes against them, then large loss will result. I think there should be an option on most robots where you can set the lot size to be used for trading.

krishan
2012-02-29, 07:37 PM

TrojanFX
2012-02-29, 09:28 PM

scalping can being very profitable system just for the trader who can make the good analysis, if that trader can not make the good analysis, they can not make the scalping being the profitable system too, not all of the trader can, just few of the trader can make it

my-forex
2012-03-06, 11:17 AM
scalping just take some small gains, but the day we can do a few times and if orders continue to be a big profit but also loss the profit-making once a few times in order to burn only one loss. but I also really like to do scalping than swing

TrojanFX
2012-03-07, 04:59 AM
scalping just take some small gains, but the day we can do a few times and if orders continue to be a big profit but also loss the profit-making once a few times in order to burn only one loss. but I also really like to do scalping than swing

Yes that is true, so to do scalping strategy need knowledge and experiences.that strategy need good focus when do that because we have to do on high speed to analysis and make decision.scalping techniques will be left behind by traders who grow professionally. successful greeting.

my-forex
2012-03-08, 08:58 PM
Yes that is true, so to do scalping strategy need knowledge and experiences.that strategy need good focus when do that because we have to do on high speed to analysis and make decision.scalping techniques will be left behind by traders who grow professionally. successful greeting.
yes, we do have to practice this technique often in demo account first. and apparently did not like the professional traders of this technique.

There is a technique to trade profitably with scalping. The wise scalper should not trade in every rise and fall of the market because not all movements are good for scalping. There is a right timing to enter the market and get out fast with profits. Practice scalping in demo first.

according to some people this technique suitable for use in the Asian session because the movement is not so hard, but for some people in any session is not a problem

Mark
2012-03-09, 04:17 PM
Scalping, for a beginner is a very dangerous thing. Where for a scalper, he should be able to control emotions, reading speed and accuracy of trend changes in a short time. And not recommended for people with heart disease, because the beating heart will beat stronger, which would endanger his health.

sunil
2012-03-09, 06:45 PM
scalping walo ke liye to take profit aur stop loss use karna bahut hi zaruri hota hai kyunki short term trading me aapk odialy basis pe deals ko close karna hota hai agar aap take profit aur stop lsos nahi lagageynge to aapke account ke liye hi nuksan hoga isliye scalpers ko to in dono tools ka use karna hi chahaiye

fanesa G
2012-03-09, 08:15 PM
Scalping are trading strategy which is use small time frame to generate small pips profit. Although in scalping our profit target are small, but by increasing its lots size we can make this scalping strategy generate more huge profit than a longterm strategy. But by doing this we also increase our risk of trading. So we must becareful when use scalping strategy.

Protech
2012-03-09, 10:47 PM
Scalping typically is fairly risky system that would trade inside fx market. However plenty of trader is extremely good alongside scalping trading. I imagine good trader dont commence indeed there trade with the help of scalping.

kuldip kale
2012-03-09, 10:50 PM
A trading strategy that attempts to make many profits on small price changes. Traders who implement this strategy will place anywhere from 10 to a couple hundred trades in a single day in the belief that small moves in stock price are easier to catch than large ones.

deathzz
2012-03-10, 11:57 AM
scalping requires a very fast connection so that we do not be late when it enters the market, and the scalper also use a very small TP in order to quickly close the position.
but the side effects of scalping is that we too often hold floating too long so the price is very difficult to return to the BEP, but we still hope about profit, :(

chetan
2012-03-10, 02:43 PM
ji bilkul aesa hi hota hay mayray facebook friends list may aik trader hay jiss ka account millions may hay or wo 500$ per pip ki trades kerta hay , laykin aesa kernay kay liay ye bhi zarori hay kay banda bohot ziada expert ho, nae to aik trade against chali jaey to aik month ka profit sab ka sab loss ho sakta hay.

netra
2012-03-10, 04:01 PM
Skill is greatly required in scalping because its not easy to make and entry and an exit on 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes as well. So practice very much before starting scalping on real account.

Mark
2012-03-11, 10:21 AM
A trading strategy that attempts to make many profits on small price changes. Traders who implement this strategy will place anywhere from 10 to a couple hundred trades in a single day in the belief that small moves in stock price are easier to catch than large ones.

Wow ... "10 to a couple hundred trades in a single day" ... does not it very tiring? especially if internet access is not smooth, it will harm the trader. I think that scalping can only be done by an experienced trader, the trader must have a requirement as a professional trader

herono1
2012-03-13, 05:12 PM
Scalping means to trade in forex trading with short term, its better for the beginner's of the forex trading, and the best way to earn the capital with very little time, but need too be get the trading knowledge about scalping.

deathzz
2012-03-14, 10:43 AM
scalping is the best method for those who has very limited amount in there balance. it is a very profitable method but need very good knowledge about price of particular pair .

I agree completely with you, scalping is a method that is easy to learn. almost all the new traders who plunge into the world of forex use scalping techniques.
But scalping is also not so easy to use, because scalping requires substantial capital and good use of MM, :good:

chirayu
2012-03-14, 12:33 PM
Quite true, and the problem with such robots is that once the trade goes against them, then large loss will result. I think there should be an option on most robots where you can set the lot size to be used for trading.

rajesh
2012-03-14, 03:10 PM

sinaga
2012-03-14, 03:38 PM
I think scalping method is very difficult because I often get stuck on the volume of rapid price. high skill required to become a scalper. mengkin for me would be too much because it will increase the risk of making the trade.

TrojanFX
2012-03-15, 11:11 AM
I think scalping method is very difficult because I often get stuck on the volume of rapid price. high skill required to become a scalper. mengkin for me would be too much because it will increase the risk of making the trade.

yes, but trading with use scalping is good use technical and fundamental analysis because at technical analysis a scalping trader can use indicator for to know good time to enter market and fundamental analysis is for to know how strong the market can moving.

Mark
2012-03-15, 05:52 PM
I understand from trading with scalping should be a thoughtful and skilled in analyzing the rapid price changes. Internet access is not broken should be the main supporter. Then in the speed of execution should also be considered. Scalping in my opinion is for the trader who actually was familiar with forex trading.

Mark
2012-03-17, 05:22 PM
I am not a scalper, but all i know is that scalping is a very aggresive method of trading that leads taders to the wrong side most of the time.

In my opinion, the real fun to be a scalper. Because based on the information I can, a scalper is very alert to opportunities. But I am not ready to become a scalper. I have not enough knowledge for it.

patil
2012-03-19, 12:20 PM
For scalping we should be quick enough to respond to the price moment.low spread pairs are necessary.
remember scalping is really a challenging one and in my view i find it difficult when compared to other style,so try this scalping with experience.

andhwrey
2012-03-19, 05:08 PM
thats right,timing will be important because pips are scalpers life and they only wanted some pips,spread will be other points,
maybe insta will reducing spreads become lower for majors

patil
2012-03-20, 05:32 PM

ShoSho
2012-03-20, 06:03 PM
For me i think that scalping may be profitable if only the scalpers trader trade in it by some rules and not break it and not be greedy and by using stop loss and take profit and using constant stop loss and take profit to all trades and by applying the rules of a good scalping strategy then he will earn good money.

norix
2012-03-20, 07:21 PM
For me i think that scalping may be profitable if only the scalpers trader trade in it by some rules and not break it and not be greedy and by using stop loss and take profit and using constant stop loss and take profit to all trades and by applying the rules of a good scalping strategy then he will earn good money.

stop loss and take profit must be balanced if not balanced the same, because we always use a big lot and yet again we can use the average to 3 levels of civil
we can see that I always use the average minus the system martiangle

muhammadfarooq
2012-03-20, 10:46 PM
Scalping is most powerful strategy to make money with forex trading real account its better way to get the cash fast and grow up the account balance, better for the beginner's of the forex trading.

TrojanFX
2012-03-20, 11:18 PM
I don't like scalping because it is not profitable in long term. If you earn a good amount in the beginning of the day, there is no guarantee that you keep that profit in the end of the day. Because scalping enables overtrading where you could lose your all profit.

ezincenter
2012-03-21, 04:47 AM
I used this type of trading for some days but really I don't like it very much, because most of the scalping strategies don't use the stop loss , so I leave it and I choose the intra-day style which I can use the stop lose.

marjuck
2012-03-21, 05:10 PM
scalping is too dangerous. the ration of loser is more than gainer. forex is a too risky market. expert always avoid scalping. long time trade is better for trade. it is more profitable and more secure.

mhchomsi
2012-03-21, 06:58 PM
I am still learning about scalping when trading session started. because I did not make a bad decision when I got a trade. I agree that if any trader using scalping should practice a lot before trading for profit

Mark
2012-03-21, 07:02 PM
scalping should be done with caution. before implementing this strategy, it should be analyzed with the good, because at the time of the OP to do, just follow a trading plan. If the implementation sclaping done without a preliminary analysis, it would be like gambling.

siredewe
2012-03-21, 08:23 PM
I am still learning about scalping when trading session started. because I did not make a bad decision when I got a trade. I agree that if any trader using scalping should practice a lot before trading for profit

i think that scalping is safer when you do it in the sideways market...sometimes when trading session started it is not in the sideways...you should check it first instead of straightly go into the market...hopefully you do it good..:)

vineet
2012-03-21, 08:26 PM
Scalping is very risky system to trade in forex market. But many trader is very good with scalping trading. I think new trader dont start there trade with scalping. When you have many experience then you should trade with scalping system. But be careful you need brave hart.

aryan
2012-03-22, 12:54 PM
Scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping techniques but we can not always get good results, a scalper needs to continue to sit at the computer when the open position and they should be able to enjoy the stress caused by movement of the chart.

TrojanFX
2012-03-23, 10:37 AM

I think new trader dont start there trade with scalping. When you have many experience then you should trade with scalping system. It moves faster and makes more profits but the problem is it is not good for a newbie to begin to think of scalping.

siredewe
2012-03-23, 06:47 PM
The best thing for someone to do scalping is when he was already an experienced trader. This experience begins with the ability to recognize the market's reaction. how the market reacts to the economic fundamentals of a country and its currency pairs are very important to know before the trader will eventually master the other methods, including having certain indicators and certain trading system as well.

ShoSho
2012-03-23, 07:42 PM
I have tried scalping sometimes give me good earnings and sometimes give me margin and losing but for me i think that scalping trading is dangerous style and it need good strategy of scalping and not breaking its rules of money management to make good earnings by scalping method.

TrojanFX
2012-03-23, 09:21 PM
I have tried scalping sometimes give me good earnings and sometimes give me margin and losing but for me i think that scalping trading is dangerous style and it need good strategy of scalping and not breaking its rules of money management to make good earnings by scalping method.

So far I know Scalping is the starting way of the trading and also it is a profitable trading strategy. you can earn small profits with little risk and also scalping does not need so much time to trade

rakesh
2012-03-26, 12:44 PM
need good ability for scalping and because this strategies is the fastest way to get profit and also the fastest way to get some losing
they have to have enough knowledge, patience and discipline because they have to make decision in the shortest time for open position or close the order and this way will give big impact for their trading and need to note that the trader do not push hard to keep trading at bad position

norix
2012-03-27, 12:04 PM

although the risks are still high I prefer scalping system, because we are only a short
in conjunction we also do not have to use a large lot, use a small lot we were also bisa.tinggal how we organize it all

anitagala124
2012-03-27, 01:28 PM
It is a strategy that many newbie uses and it cannot make large amount of profits for a trader. Is best for who have enough knowledge about Forex and have a lot of experience. if we use a very large lot and not in accordance with our capital strength. market sentiment and fundamental analyses then you go to scalping trading.

anchitkole
2012-03-27, 01:29 PM
scalping is not a different term ,it's a kind or form of short time trade and you can only earn good profit if your entry point is correct and accurate and spread is low means if their is less then 3 pip spread then it will be more profitable to you to trade in scalping .

anchitkole
2012-03-27, 01:35 PM
I think It is a strategy that many newbie uses and it cannot make large amount of profits for a trader.The decision should be taken wisely and should be based on technical analysis.I used all time frames and i make order when the small time frame have same direction with the higher.I can make scalping with follow the trend and with this thing i can maximize my earning.

anitagala124
2012-03-27, 01:57 PM
yes, All new trader must read the forex instruction and rules its necessary to get awareness about forex trading company and i think everybody can trade and choose any trading style but it's must suitable with them.

Mark
2012-03-27, 01:59 PM
in fact each trader has a different style. It must be admitted that some traders do like the conditions that create stress. For them it is fun and challenging to do. It's just my opinion, scalping techniques do not follow the customs of course, but the trader did like it and have a good knowledge of scalping technique.

anitagala124
2012-03-27, 02:13 PM
scalping can being very profitable system just for the trader who can make the good analysis, if that trader can not make the good analysis, they can not make the scalping being the profitable system too, not all of the trader can, just few of the trader can make it

anitagala124
2012-03-27, 02:29 PM

sinaga
2012-03-27, 07:55 PM
yes, not all merchants can use scalping strategies. if we do not have good skills and analysis, we will be more confused by the use of trading scalping strategies. perhaps by scalping we can make a lot of advantages, but it can also make a lot of damage if we do not control how scalping.

Mark
2012-03-29, 07:47 AM
The scalper who takes advantage only 5-10 pips are not using SL. There is also a blend with martiangel or averaging. Opportunities for contact with TP was great, but it can be very dangerous if terjadikan price spikes in the opposite prediction. Loss may Cut is the ultimate solution ..

kalponick
2012-03-30, 09:02 AM
many newbies lose their trying to scalp the market.. but its not for everybody.. especially not for the newbies.. because trading as a scalper requires high amount of experience about the market.. its not a rich quick scheme.. but a lose quick scheme for the new comers..

rakesh
2012-03-30, 12:40 PM
There is a technique to trade profitably with scalping. The wise scalper should not trade in every rise and fall of the market because not all movements are good for scalping. There is a right timing to enter the market and get out fast with profits. Practice scalping in demo first

mhchomsi
2012-03-31, 03:37 PM
Scalping is a way to get profit from short-term trading ...
I use the TF4 and compare the TF M5, M15 to determine the OP

mohamedsaleh
2012-03-31, 08:22 PM
it is a very good way to earn money but it will not make you understand how Forex works . you just go in the trades make your target and then go out . you can use this to make your capital goes bigger so you can trade on large lots and volume

tarun2305
2012-04-01, 12:14 AM
scalpin better option hai trade ke liye....main bhi use karta hu par kabhi kabhi kyu ki har baar ye profit ni deta aur yahi sabse badi problem hai ..jab loss hota hai to bahut jyada ho jata hai

mandeeprana
2012-04-01, 04:26 PM
me hamehsa scalping hi karta hon aur mujhe lagta hai ki forex me trading karne ka sabse acha tarika yahi hota hai kyunki scalping se tarder ke pas daily basis pe profit aata rehta hai jisse ki wo market ko zada se zada enjoy karta hai aur uska interest bhi market me bana rehta hau

siredewe
2012-04-01, 05:08 PM
true friends, because it's easier to find scelping profit, but if there is a loss, will close all the profit they have.
and the most fundamental thing is when there is trending, so Treder not aware of the danger

large and rapid results comparable to the risk of losing a large and fast. then we have to do is find out how much we are able to bear the losses, both physically and mentally. so it really depends on the skill of our own self.

ishvara
2012-04-01, 05:26 PM
large and rapid results comparable to the risk of losing a large and fast. then we have to do is find out how much we are able to bear the losses, both physically and mentally. so it really depends on the skill of our own self.

Scalping to a great extent involves less risks than most forex trading strategies that exists in forex trading business. This is because we traders can always close our scalping trades at any time.

siredewe
2012-04-01, 06:37 PM

yes, because the robot only uses a rigid logic. them only according to instructions given in accordance with the manufacturer, but they can not take a different decision when they met with different conditions. so my advice is, be careful when going to use the robot for scalping. you better try it at least for 1 month to determine their performance.

manibhai2012
2012-04-01, 06:39 PM
mere khyal sa scalping ma hme zeydha kuch nai krna hota just apni trades ko open kr k un sa profit ko book kr lena hota ha aur bar bar yahi kam krte rhna hota ha lekin agar scalping ma hm 5 sa 10 pips nikal len to kafi acha profit earn kr skten han hm rozana ki bina par.

newentry
2012-04-01, 08:42 PM
well, this has same comparison between risk and reward, fast to get profit and also fast to get losing, for this condition the trader have to have good ability for it to avoid big losing and keep their profit with very well
many traders do not like scalping with some reasons...

ishvara
2012-04-01, 11:04 PM
Scalping strategy in forex currency trading business is better than other trading styles since it contains minimal risks when compared to swing, long and day trading styles. Newbies should use long term trading.

toptown
2012-04-02, 12:20 AM
A newbe trader should be take scalping. It is short time business. Scalping can not properly good result in all of the pairs currency because Which pairs fluctuation is very speedy these are profitable. Specialty the renowned eur/usd, nzd/usd. usd/chf. During the scalping take should remember the spread.

playfx
2012-04-02, 07:35 AM
Scalping strategy in forex currency trading business is better than other trading styles since it contains minimal risks when compared to swing, long and day trading styles. Newbies should use long term trading.

although is has the smallest risk, but still if we misplaced the position and timing choosing is not precice, we still can be drag away by sudden price movement. to avoid bigger risk, we should have fast internet connection where we can act qucikly whenever needed.

justpips
2012-04-04, 11:48 PM
technique is very good scalping trades, we can make a profit simply by 3-10pips. but the risk posed by this technique is very dangerous, if we are wrong then analyze all of the profit from scalping will be lost to withstand the loss of many. I think scalping is the best when the Japanese market, because at that price movements are not too large.

Sri Hartono
2012-04-05, 06:25 AM

Scalping is one of the techniques in forex trading. but for some reason in some of these brokers are not allowed. why? I myself did not know it until now. for my scalping is illegal because no one in the break here, even this is one way of self-control we are not obsessed by the huge profits that can be fatal moment

newentry
2012-04-05, 01:37 PM
almost the newbies will try scalping for the first time but they have less knowledge about it until they meet their MC, but after they get some learning and practicing then they will know what should they do with this strategies, to go on or change with another strategies

anubhavsingh
2012-04-05, 02:25 PM
Scalping is a trading system which relies on small frames timetable, but at the same time needs to speed to deal with the market so you can kidnap and closed the deal quickly

scalping hamehsa chote time frame ke liye ki jati hai aur isme traders ka profit margin bhi kam pips ke liye hota hai
kayi trader kam pips ke liye chota lot lete hai akyi tarder bada lot lete ai..har trader ke trading karne ka tarika alag alag hota hai

iwan
2012-04-06, 05:59 PM
This strategy is applicable if you have a character like that, it should be painstaking, high concentrations and do not ever leave your computer. but please note, this technique has a big risk that every time we did the OP would have spread directly ingested.

joget
2012-04-07, 07:36 AM
Scalping is one of the trading strategies are much in demand by traders, because it is easily done by anyone even a newbie can do it though, as long as the broker that allowed him to do, which has a speed in the execution order entry and exit, with a very low spread, and also performed on the currency pair that has a high volatility. Just take profit 2-1 pips exclude the spread, do it repeatedly.

anoha
2012-04-07, 06:30 PM
Yes, this is a scalping, but not exactly
Venqth or two points are not a decaffeinated must have access to a larger number of points for me I am only 5 points with just two points other than the spread, but very few

girish
2012-04-08, 04:23 PM
scalping if the calculation of benefits (if you can continually profit) is very good, we are not too long in front of the monitor to see the price, but keep our concentration because it only takes a minute, saving time and thought that if for me

ali1011
2012-04-11, 06:05 PM
meray kehayl sy is ko pehly seekh leen to boaht he batter rahy ga ku k is me jitna profit hy utna risk be hy agar hammen is k bary me proper knowledge ho ga to ham is me loss kam kareen geen or profit jiyada kmain geen .

tajdarbet
2012-04-11, 07:35 PM

hnn scalping main bhi es k barey main jab newbie tha to nahi janta tha par ab main es k bare main jan gaya houn mere khiyal main jab ham koi bhi short distence k pips par take profit ya stop loss use kartey hane to es ko scalping kaha jata ha

naziafarhan
2012-04-12, 07:30 PM
You can also scalp when you a little experienced trader when you place orders not instant. Place pending orders with Stop Loss an Take Profit. So you dont need a very good connection. But yes ok you need experience for that.
Yes I am agree with you that we should scalp when we are a little bit experienced about the forex market otherwise we should not take the risk of scalping and we should trade like swing trades with patience.

anmorasi
2012-04-12, 09:02 PM
I have successful experience of scalping which is only the beginning wrote.
because I am still a beginner.
Initially always profit with scalping, but when applied to large lot ....... MC:(

dadaa
2012-04-14, 04:23 PM
ji bilkul aesa hi hota hay mayray facebook friends list may aik trader hay jiss ka account millions may hay or wo 500$ per pip ki trades kerta hay , laykin aesa kernay kay liay ye bhi zarori hay kay banda bohot ziada expert ho, nae to aik trade against chali jaey to aik month ka profit sab ka sab loss ho sakta hay.

anoha
2012-04-14, 05:18 PM
Yes Scalping contracts open quick transactions are relatively large and close on a few points ....
And that the best way for trading on Forex and I love him so much but has to be careful of it, because large losses also occurred ....

babu
2012-04-14, 05:36 PM

anmorasi
2012-04-14, 07:41 PM
Its very importan..:respect:.Make sure you use a good internet connection because the techniques scalping requires speed and don't get because there is a disruption of the internet connection then you are late in making the execution price.

sumonmia0526
2012-04-15, 05:03 AM
most of the scalping are most taking 5-10 pips below 5 pips which is not good at all.for me scalping over and over can brings bad result ..have to make daily target for the scalping like 5-10 scalping is enough for me but i don;t know how about others are thinking

toptrader43
2012-04-15, 10:15 AM
we are able to additionally scalp as soon as we a minimal experienced trader whenever we spot requests not instant. Spot pending requests with SL some sort of TP. So we did not require a great connection.

kutuk
2012-04-15, 01:16 PM

this is my favorite strategy, because with a small capital can also get a huge profit with this system as long as we are always consistent and can manage our finances properly. I usually use indicators stockhalistik in reading every movement in prices and so far I always profit by using this strategy

Ramnit
2012-04-15, 07:49 PM
scalping is the professional way of trading, professional way in the scence that with it you can am mas as much money as you want with small capital. but i tell you it is not easy to scalp except you are well ground in it, it is indeed the best form of growing your money fastest.

herono1
2012-04-15, 10:06 PM
Scalping is the big strategy to get the profit more fast and make trade short term, its better for the newbie's of the forex trading to trade in real forex trading, but first to learn this strategy is more important.

johntra
2012-04-17, 12:18 PM
Scalping is a trading style that includes some favorite Traders. In my opinion, scalping the difficult and courageous action. For those who have experienced, this is a quick way to gain profit. But for an inexperienced, this is dangerous. Especially if we can not anticipate the prediction error.

Ramnit
2012-04-18, 10:24 AM
Scalping is a trading style that includes some favorite Traders. In my opinion, scalping the difficult and courageous action. For those who have experienced, this is a quick way to gain profit. But for an inexperienced, this is dangerous. Especially if we can not anticipate the prediction error.

yes .... but you have to be careful. because this method will continue to drain your brain to continue to do the analysis depat, and the scalping method you should use a double lot and 1-3 pip TP course in any order.

playfx
2012-04-19, 01:05 PM
The principal thing that ought to be maintain in your mind whilst doing scalping will be select which pair. That has extremely low spreads as well as also need fast motion like EUR/USD and additionally GBP/USD.

not forget to have a very fast speed of internet connection, cause momentum and good response to the server is the key to achieve the smallest profit in scalping. so if you trading using mobile modem, then avoid this type of strategy, it will only eat up your account trough the spreads.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 07:09 PM
Scalping is one of the ways or strategies that are often used by the scalper who used to use a small time frame to conduct transactions using the OP how to do as quickly as possible and finish quickly, although can generate profits quickly but in accordance with the risk of loss as well.

Ramnit
2012-04-19, 07:38 PM
Scalping can be good method to gain a lot of profits when we can take advantages in any conditions when it was sideways movement. Advantages of scalping is we can gain profits in short time and if we can trade with scalping well then we could gain consistent profits in short time.

yaar
2012-04-21, 03:01 PM

ishvara
2012-04-22, 05:00 PM

Yes scalping in forex currency trading business is actually very good way that we can trade, the main thing is that we traders need to know the right times to apply scalping and then make profits with it in our forex trades.

Ramnit
2012-04-22, 11:54 PM
Scalping which is also known as short term trading is a trade done by exploitin bid ask spread. It involves trading a hundreds of trades daily and making a small profit from each trade. Scalping demand focus and quick thinking.

The scalper is the trader who cath a few pips from the market in a few seconds or minutes to maximize his profit and with assistance of the huge lots size he can double his capital and make a good profit in any time .

clickme
2012-04-23, 10:26 AM
As we said before that the scalping is just a way to pip the pips, it is most of the times harmful for the trader as I think, though it has some benefits but I think it has more pitfalls then the benefits , so try to trade with you own manual logic and strategy.

tarun2305
2012-04-23, 09:41 PM
scalping ke liye bahut balance hona jarur hai kyuki bina uske scalping ni ho pati aur main to 5-10 points ka profit lekar trade close kar deta hu isse jyada ki koi ummed ni rakhta

rookie001
2012-04-24, 02:30 AM
Actually it would be a more slicing definition of scalping as you put it ... scalping depends on 20 or so pips ... though on shorter time frames like 5M and 15M this ratio decreases down to as you put it 1,2 or 5 points. But please remember scalping is, in effect, exactly the opposite of trend trading. In trend trading you open up multiple positions one by one and at last the trend goes into motion and that one final trade brings back all your losses and then earns some netting you in profit. While in scalping on such shorter scale could bring you consecutive wins of 2-5 pips but a single loss could wipe out all your profits and even chip off some of your capital. So be very much wary of the dangers ... scalping is more proficient on 1H ... try it on even bigger time frames like 1H, 4H and you will be happy with results.

yaar
2012-04-25, 01:00 PM
stop loss and take profit must be balanced if not balanced the same, because we always use a big lot and yet again we can use the average to 3 levels of civil

maurya
2012-04-25, 01:02 PM

yaar
2012-04-25, 02:27 PM

anoha
2012-04-25, 07:13 PM
Yes Scalping is to open the quick transactions on the high points of the size of the account and take the number of points Qelli profit but not for me 2 points from 5 to 10 points as sure of the progress in the direction of the transaction price and I love a lot Scalping

jmsblack18
2012-04-26, 01:23 AM
Scalping is a frequent cause of failure of the novice trader who prefer to speculate in the short term, because he does not have the patience to wait for a trading signal with good potential for success.

That is why for new trader they shouldn't use the scalping technique. This scalping need the fast mind and reactive to price moving. I too still lose when using the scalping for first time until i learn to patience to wait price indicator signal.

ishvara
2012-04-26, 02:16 AM
That is why for new trader they shouldn't use the scalping technique. This scalping need the fast mind and reactive to price moving. I too still lose when using the scalping for first time until i learn to patience to wait price indicator signal.

The newbies in forex currency trading business actually need to use only strategy that they have a good understanding of. If they dont know scalping, then they should not use it in their trades.

Hansip
2012-04-27, 01:58 PM

Good or bad and profitable or not, it's not depending on style of trading because all methods could be profitable too. I am agree if money management and good trading plan can determine the result in forex but good emotion control is important thing too. In scalping, it needs stable emotion control.

sinaga
2012-04-27, 05:17 PM
yes, scalping strategies can make a quick profit by and large. but this strategy is high risk and not all traders are able to use this strategy. scalping requires good skills and speed in analyzing market prices accurately.

kalponick
2012-04-29, 09:08 AM
Only expert traders should trade on scalping.. it is not suitable for many newbies.. this is why expert traders only suggest to start trading with long term trading style for the beginners.. So that they have enough time to think and analyze the market.. Its not like you can make more money from scalping than trading in long term..

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-29, 10:45 AM

yar main es forum main newbie hoon mauja es forum ka itina alam nahi ha es laya main thora sa confuseed hoa haon k ya kasa kam karti ha or sclaping ko kis tara kam main lana chaya or es ka take prfoit or stop loss ka sath ka talaqqa ha tradign ka.

elektra
2012-04-30, 07:34 AM
This is really true, this should be read by newbie traders, successful trading is much easier when you know what you are trading. You will get use to it. Master traders just look at the chart and immediately they know where the pair will be going. its just like reading musical notes while playing the piano. it needs a lot of practice.

mohamedsaleh
2012-05-08, 01:50 AM
:yahoo: i love scalping . i earn from it a lot . i open the chart on 5 min and then go buying and selling more than 20 or 30 order . but don't get so greedy and open the order with big volume it may go wrong and you loss all your profit . open the trade with small amount .

takeprofit
2012-05-11, 01:26 PM
yes, scalping strategies can make a quick profit by and large. but this strategy is high risk and not all traders are able to use this strategy. scalping requires good skills and speed in analyzing market prices accurately.

very true, if new in forex, it is not recommended scalping, scalping do if it can analyze the market well, scalping is a strategy with high profit low risk, so that more should be alert for scalping.

ishvara
2012-05-11, 02:05 PM
scalping is as a profitable as a losses strategy. i never trade scalping without stop loss and take profit. i closed my running trade before published a high impact news.

Of course the scalping strategy would help a lot of traders to make either profits or losses. Stop loss is not really needed in scalping since traders actually stay in front of their computer to close their trades.

nurhidayah
2012-05-11, 04:56 PM
Of course the scalping strategy would help a lot of traders to make either profits or losses. Stop loss is not really needed in scalping since traders actually stay in front of their computer to close their trades.

trade we do with this scalping strategy, we have to adjust to some of the trading process that we ought Balance the time that we run to be run by some of the trading process we have run with the things that really supports our scalping strategy

ayusri
2012-05-11, 08:30 PM
true open trading with sclaping it's good but sclaping also must remain the goal should not just see a graph going up or down and then open posisu directly, it may be being corrected a few moments and eventually rose to the tau cepata down quickly make you los , sclaping must also follow the rules that we not harm beneficial for us, sclaping should take 10 points away from the profit that we make to all trading.

warnisw
2012-05-11, 09:00 PM
if you trade''scalping'' in full terms, 30% of your account for lot and tp 5 pips, i will consider it as gambling, i like to scalp but with same lot size as usual. i am day trader by my self, sometimes i am going for 80 pips profit, but in middle of trend i can see small correlation and i always go hedge for 10 pips

but scalping is good because we get out of market very fast

mohamedsaleh
2012-05-12, 12:13 AM
that is very simple move and you earn form it a lot of money . it is like you multiply you profit in little time . you open about 5 to 10 orders so you can take all this profit and earn this moves . but as it goes winning it can make you loss a lot so be careful while you do it .

kamrul10
2012-05-12, 11:41 PM
scalping is a great short time quick process technique in forex.i love scalping and daily making 20 pips or 10 pips minimum.it is very easy to take daily if you have good strategy.without good strategy scalping will be hard to control.

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:41 PM
hnn scalping main bhi es k barey main jab newbie tha to nahi janta tha par ab main es k bare main jan gaya houn mere khiyal main jab ham koi bhi short distence k pips par take profit ya stop loss use kartey hane to es ko scalping kaha jata ha

MarginCall
2012-05-16, 10:04 PM
I have one nice strategy to share here for scalping, its called THV system .
good luck for all.

we someone to provide newbies abstraction to learn from their own fault. Fair ruminate why newbies console do the unvaried error, if they exclusive advert what they all see in forums, everything there is shriek not to do this and desist this.

MarginCall
2012-05-18, 10:11 PM
I think that scalping is very popular in the trader strategy, i also like scalping during my trade , For scalping we should use AUD/USD ,EUR/USD, NUD/USD and also GBP/USD these pairs are very good for scalping.

i think scalping is the only way to beat the forex otherwise you may lose your money if you will not see any good oppertunities in the market and you open the trade

waleedkhan
2012-05-19, 11:30 PM

mujh abhi tak say scalping ka chakar samjh nahi aya hai koi mujh samjh day kay is ka kia chakar hai aur is ka kia is tamal hai aur hum is ko kion use karta hain aur kahan par use hota hai yah

moonletter
2012-05-20, 01:10 PM
scalping is a good way to overcome the forex market, but it is not the only way to win, of course the swing traders and the intra-day traders can make profit, and their chances to win is more than the scalpers.
Actually, all the strategies in forex trading such as scalping, swing, intra-day and so can provide the maximum profit if we are experts at it. Every trader is different in implementing its strategy, the trader is based on the character and timing is right to do any of these strategies. Scalping can also be the best way to get the maximum profit with a set of contracts (Lot) that are used, although a small amount of profit in pips would be of great value if you use a large lot. But this is very dangerous and only done by experts.

Ramnit
2012-05-24, 03:38 PM
Actually, all the strategies in forex trading such as scalping, swing, intra-day and so can provide the maximum profit if we are experts at it. Every trader is different in implementing its strategy, the trader is based on the character and timing is right to do any of these strategies. Scalping can also be the best way to get the maximum profit with a set of contracts (Lot) that are used, although a small amount of profit in pips would be of great value if you use a large lot. But this is very dangerous and only done by experts.

My trading is style is really different and i would like to trading my own strategy beside i like scalping because there are many trader who was successful by doing scalping but should be careful so that we can safe from danger.

kaji
2012-05-24, 04:05 PM
Scalping is a trading strategy that can give us an advantage that many in rapid. but it takes a good ability for a trader who wants to use this strategy, becouse scalping strategy requires speed and accuracy in executing trades...

abdul hamid p
2012-05-24, 07:16 PM
first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips...
i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit.

beware with your system, you must test it more that a week. do you use stop lose for this system ? or are you ready for the bad situation ? good luck to you my friend

Maham Gill
2012-05-24, 07:37 PM

scalping trading main boht he best or achi facility ha es laya to main es forum ko or es broker ko boht zada like karta hoon or main trading sa boht acha or best profit earned karna cahta hoon or main an kafi prfoit earne dkar be laya ha.

najaf12345
2012-05-24, 07:59 PM
Hi
Scalping is a trading method which are at risk if not accompanied by good risk management. i never use this method for the collection of
the profit collected from transactions can be exhausted in one time loss.

hitesh
2012-05-25, 12:57 AM

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 12:59 AM
although the risks are still high I prefer scalping system, because we are only a short
in conjunction we also do not have to use a large lot, use a small lot we were also bisa.tinggal how we organize it all

md satu
2012-05-25, 11:10 AM
scalping is a trading system which Karlis on small trams timetable,but at the market so you can kidnap & closed the deal quickly

najaf12345
2012-05-25, 12:03 PM
Hi
scalping is good for experience traders . newbie should not be scalping in live account because it too risky. trader do the scalp with
low spread pairs. this is way you are able to relise you target faster then when you are using high sprad pair.

wahabplus
2012-05-25, 07:33 PM
Scalping means to take earn big profit in short interval of time by taking high risk. It surely requires lot of skills, knowledge and experience. I never recommend it to newbie forex traders because not all but most of them are not able to do scalping at that stage. For scalping, a trader is required to have ability to take decisions on immediate basis with great confidence backed by sound knowledge of forex trading business.

It is also fact that most of successful trader become rich by doing scalping. For scalping you need some big capital, high execution speed, high concentration, great confidence, sound knowledge and few helpful indicators.

deep
2012-05-26, 12:18 AM

aamu
2012-05-27, 07:33 PM

vladimir
2012-05-27, 08:20 PM

100 to 1,000
2012-05-27, 08:24 PM
scalping is a very fast trading style. we get in and out very quick compared to other intra-day trading style.
i don't really have the guts to scalp with big lots like most of the scalpers on this forum and also i don't have the capital necessary to scalp with ease.
i just follow my intra-day trading strategy, when i get a signal i enter or out of the market. simple is the best for me.

Juleenayer
2012-05-28, 12:37 AM
Scalping means to open trade for a small time and get profit from short timing trade here.
Scalping is good for that trader who works as a part time trader in Forex.
Select good scalping.

Oliur
2012-05-28, 01:17 AM
Scalping is a short time trade system. It need only review some previous data. It may be 5M or 15M time frame job. Quick earn some money or loss some money. Per trade 10-15 Pips we earn from every trade. Scalping making chance on every time 20-25. If it long time trade so 2-3 chance you will give. So I like scalping. I earn from scalping more money with one day.

pdatta20
2012-05-28, 02:01 AM
Scalping is very risk and fast trading style.

julianambas
2012-05-28, 01:51 PM
scalping is done using a relatively small profit targets. due to its use only a narrow chance.
scalping is required to quickly enter the market and quickly out of the market. otherwise it will lead to great losses.

riya
2012-05-29, 07:56 AM
I think you can also scalp when you a soft skilled trader when you place orders not present. Base pending orders with Prevent Loss an Verify Profit. So you dont status a real unspoiled connexion. But yes ok you pauperism live for that.

mbie123
2012-05-29, 01:02 PM
If trader believe themselves and their study and practice then trader have more chance to win. Some time emotion effect traders trading style. If trader know how to avoid it then trader have good chance to more susses.

We should be confident to run this business, and most importantly we should be confident when analyzing the movement of a pair, because many websites that provide signal, and we must be smart in choosing the incoming information. because all there is on the trader's decision itself.

ken arok
2012-05-29, 03:09 PM
Foreign exchange marketing is a business too vast to flip through and thereafter declare yourself an expert in it. It takes alot of time to learn the trading terms let alone the tools, finding good platform software, putting your money into good use and then making profits. These are not easy storms to go through.

purohit
2012-05-29, 10:53 PM

kakatua
2012-05-29, 11:08 PM
You can also scalp when you a minuscule practised trader when you situation orders not instant. Put pending orders with Catch Loss an Tolerate Profit. So you dont need a rattling discriminating union. But yes ok you requirement get for that.

pdatta20
2012-05-30, 01:22 AM
Scalping is at, so we should be less than time frame trade. There are many rules scalping. When you trade scalping M1, M5, M15 time frame can follow. But if you follow the H4 time frame which will then, because of what the market is -1 in the H4 chart, you can not understand it easily. Are more useful in time frame scalping minutes.
Many scalping indicators for the follow. But I do not scalping indicators. There are no rules because the market is small, it does not conform to movement.

playfx
2012-05-30, 09:13 AM
scalping is a very good strategy in forex trading to make money in quick way but it would be lot of risk sometimes cause maximum peoples use high lot while they trade with scalping method.

for newbies, we could using the scalping with smallest lots. this way we 're not saving our capital but also got the experience on how to scalp. scalping need lot of patience, cause the power of scalping lies in the ability of collecting small profits.

Ramnit
2012-05-30, 09:44 AM
scalping is a very good strategy in forex trading to make money in quick way but it would be lot of risk sometimes cause maximum peoples use high lot while they trade with scalping method.
If you learn this strategy very well then you can get more profit. If you are the beginner then i think it is not suitable for you because there is always chance to big loss.

kalponick
2012-05-30, 10:19 PM
Scalping is best only for the expert traders.. Who knows this market well enough.. Who can understand every move and predict it right in most of the time.. this is why it is not for any newbies.. Because you will need a high amount of knowledge and experience and also a quick thinking mind.. its not that easy to achieve that goal..

purohit
2012-05-31, 02:32 PM
meray kehayl sy is ko pehly seekh leen to boaht he batter rahy ga ku k is me jitna profit hy utna risk be hy agar hammen is k bary me proper knowledge ho ga to ham is me loss kam kareen geen or profit jiyada kmain geen .

100 to 1,000
2012-06-01, 04:13 PM

is it true that scalpers only use high lot?
i know that a scalper always enter the market and then quickly exit as soon as they get their small targeted profit.
but what confuse me is do they always use the same high lot too or they vary it by using small lot?
i'm asking because i'm interested in knowing how to scalp effectively.

biyen
2012-06-04, 01:51 PM
using a small lot is not a must in forex. We can use a big lot for scalping as long as we have enough savety to hold margin call possibility whe we trade using this kind of trading system. But I hear that some of broker sometime not allowing us to use scalping method

ishvara
2012-06-04, 09:26 PM
well as for me i think scalping is when we place order irrespective of the direction of the trend in a higher lot size i know this is not a very easy strategy but its very profitable only if you know the very best way to make use of it but i think only the expect makes use of the scalping

The application of high lot size is never a good idea in any forex strategy even scalping technique. I believe that we should make a clear and competent analysis in order to use scalping as a successful strategy.

forX
2012-06-05, 06:25 AM
scalping could be a manner in forex trading that only takes a second to urge the profit that a little still. thanks to its minute in time then scalping may be used over and over again to style trader and positively in line with the analysis it will. scalping is my favourite technique, i usually use TP 5-10 pips.

maulana
2012-06-05, 09:21 AM
I think scalping is the worst trading technique that ruins the trading habits of the traders, i will suggest traders to stay away from scalping if you want to survive in this market in the long run.

yes, I agree with you malik ...
scalping is very dangerous for a newbie, because it must be very accurate to get market ...
if we put the wrong position, it will quickly hit stop losses ...
and usually scalper stop losses is bigger than profit ...

100 to 1,000
2012-06-05, 12:27 PM
yes, I agree with you malik ...
scalping is very dangerous for a newbie, because it must be very accurate to get market ...
if we put the wrong position, it will quickly hit stop losses ...
and usually scalper stop losses is bigger than profit ...

yes i also agree with you. but some times the scalpers also don't use a stop loss which is a very very aggressive strategy.
i would want to be a successful scalper because it doesn't use too much time to scalp the market. but i realize i will need a lot more knowledge...

aamu
2012-06-06, 01:17 AM
scalping is a great short time quick process technique in forex.i love scalping and daily making 20 pips or 10 pips minimum.it is very easy to take daily if you have good strategy.without good strategy scalping will be hard to control.

nurhidayah
2012-06-06, 08:59 PM
I only scalping if the market conditions under sideway. If your system to give false signals, then your account will be safe, if you put your stop loss. first thing to be learned is how to minimize risk, do not think haya profit and profit alone, will your account be destroyed

but the process of trading with scalping also we should be able to see every opportunity that we are conditioning with some steps that we sometimes make trading less well understood as the process of trading we were still in a state that is not ready to trade with a scalping

Rizwan
2012-06-06, 09:59 PM
By running a scalping system, we must consider the regulation of brokers that we run, not to violate the rules that apply to the broker.
So before running the scalping system, we must read the TOS, so that our account is not deleted
I believe that we have the power to change the timeline here it is not good to use the 1 min timeframe what are the results that you are getting on the 1 min timeframe? I believe that it is good that you are going to trade using the 5 min timeframe it is better combined with the 1 hr timeframe. I use this two timeframes so that you I would be be able to see the market more clearly not only the random up and down direction of the market.

raihanuiu
2012-06-06, 11:31 PM
There are three types of trade we can do that scalping, long time (small long time) and swing. Scalping follows M1, M5 and M15 within short time. I preferred scalping trade of forex. Scalping is the best for as a part time and we can get output instant. It is easy to profit from forex. And must be we should follow fundamental news for scalping.

waqtitrader
2012-06-07, 10:43 AM
han gi app ne scalping ki achi deffinition paeesh ki ha main khud bhi ek scalper houn or mugh ko ye strategy kafi achi lagti ha es man ham ko kafi profit hota ha or es main ap ko itna time nahi dena hota ha

nilanchal777
2012-06-07, 11:09 AM
yes bhai aapki baat se mai b bahut kuch hu.but muge ye nahi pta kyokimuge abi 1 month he huaa hai.kya aap muge iske bre me bta sakte ho taki ye mere b kaam aa sake.mai b chata hu ki muge b profit ho aur mai apni family ko kushiya de saku.plz help me.i request u too all trader.

aamu
2012-06-07, 01:31 PM

tashnotashi
2012-06-07, 02:39 PM

hmm scalping ye achi strategy ha par main ye samghta houn k es se na broker ka server kafi busy ho jata ha jis se ham ko ye bhi order play karney main or close karney main kafi mushkil hoti ha

reazforex
2012-06-07, 07:47 PM
When you are adopting scalping, you should think about the directive of the brokers that we are following and we should not to disobey the regulations that are appropriate to the broker. So before you are following scalping, you must understand the TOS, so that your account is not banned.

aamu
2012-06-08, 01:33 PM
scalping trading bahut khatrnaak hai.
scalping trading main aksar log baag money management ko importance ni dete hai or loss hota hai to bahut bada.
scalping trading ke liye acha trading experience ke saat acha money management bi hona chahiye.

bedi
2012-06-09, 07:26 PM
scalping is usually done by EA. you can trade to enjoy, if trading using a EA. advantages of using EA is that we can trade with discipline in the trading system rules, you know discipline is the key to successful trading

I think this is a heck Scalping trading activities with the target profit less but do it over and over ulang.Berikut scalping forex tips and explanations, which is why scalping is rare in the broker's license

aarti
2012-06-10, 12:19 AM

abdillahikbal
2012-06-11, 12:14 AM
When you are adopting scalping, you should think about the directive of the brokers that we are following and we should not to disobey the regulations that are appropriate to the broker. So before you are following scalping, you must understand the TOS, so that your account is not banned.

well sir, there are many brokers also fear that followed when the trader has a flagship strategy is scalping, but many brokers who are ready with all the conditions to allow the tradernya to use these scalping techniques

TrojanFX
2012-06-16, 09:50 PM
Our trade scalping profits of the first paragraph only five 10Pips ...
I started scalping trading last week, and I know that is very good if you are able to gain a better entry.
I only have 10 points and tp saprds ... Other ways to feel, that by a very short span of selected pairs of things. The pair will soon share a small spread.
scalping can give you a great profit with a short pip and large lot and also in a short time.but i m a newbie so there are too many difficulties on me to understand scalping also.so lets see what friends suggest for us.

adam88
2012-06-17, 08:18 PM
Scalping there are many now in the forex depend on it and I think that the Scalping of the most reliable things that traders in the forex but they can not achieve on the way that only a few of the profits, because a large proportion of it is also dangerous

zahed11
2012-06-17, 09:42 PM
It is really true, this should be read by novice operators, commercial success is much easier when you know what you act. You will need. Master traders just look at the table and immediately know where the couple leaves. is like reading sheet music while playing the piano. Requires a large amount of exercise.

anoha
2012-06-17, 10:26 PM
es, this is known as scalping open quick transactions do not take a long time only a few minutes and achieve a small number of points from 5 to 10 points in each deal with the availability of many opportunities P one day find that you have achieved a good number of points as profit and because the entry of Scalping Lott is thus a relatively large profit to be large compared to any other trading method I, personally, I work Scalping ...

s.chandna
2012-06-18, 12:20 AM
Expertise is significantly needed in scalping because its not simple to create and access and an quit on 1 instant period of your time, the industry changes easily and you will often get re-quotes as well. So exercise very much before beginning scalping on actual consideration.

100 to 1,000
2012-06-18, 12:58 PM
scalping can give you a great profit with a short pip and large lot and also in a short time.but i m a newbie so there are too many difficulties on me to understand scalping also.so lets see what friends suggest for us.

yeah.. scalping is for those who already have a lot of trading knowledge and experience with this business.
as for us the newbies i think we should go with a trading strategy that is less aggressive to maintain our trading balance.

TrojanFX
2012-06-18, 09:15 PM
yeah.. scalping is for those who already have a lot of trading knowledge and experience with this business.
as for us the newbies i think we should go with a trading strategy that is less aggressive to maintain our trading balance.

advantage of this potential we must make you run well because maybe this position could be your chance to know where the right direction of some of the things you would do again later with various side.

speculator
2012-06-19, 12:02 AM
i tried scalping several times but what ends up is ... one or two positiob continues to make loss while scalping other position and at the end lose is more than gain :(

kiran
2012-06-19, 01:15 AM
If trader believe themselves and their study and practice then trader have more chance to win. Some time emotion effect traders trading style. If trader know how to avoid it then trader have good chance to more susses.

hanna
2012-06-19, 01:25 AM
This is the short time trading about M1 M5 M15. Scalping is a method of quick trading.We can earn per movement .
The Forex trading system allows for this type of online stock market trading. Using large numbers of short term trades can ...

hemaelsisy
2012-06-19, 05:14 AM
scalping mean that you enter market for short time so you take 5pipe then you close your position and you can repeat it many times a day so it require from us to increase our size scalping it may lead to loss our money if we does not have good experience

biyen
2012-06-19, 10:00 AM
Forex scalping or day trading is a good story but that's all it is - it won't make you have lots of money,because the underlying logic is flawed. Trying to base your forex trading strategy on trying to find order in these short periods is simply doomed to failure. We can use scalping at the first time only

sitiz
2012-06-19, 05:32 PM
With this technique we can get a scalping profit that much because this technique usually many targets order but with a small profit and use a lot is quite large and this technique is suitable for an experienced trader

adam88
2012-06-19, 05:58 PM
Scalping has become one of the illusions highway favored by some in the Forex because it has become a way to achieve a large proportion of the money and that he preferred the idea that you can be out of the market quickly without being exposed to any proportion of the risks in the market

anoha
2012-06-19, 07:28 PM
Yes, that's what it means to strip the scalp, which is that the any dealer to open a deal does not last only a few minutes and achieve a small number of points from 5 to 10 points I, personally, I work Scalping always do I opened about 4 deals a day, every transaction check from 5 to 10 points ...

sgiant
2012-06-19, 10:47 PM
Scalping techniques in great demand all traders. because it can get great results in quick time. As a trader scalping should always look at the monitor to observe the market movements at any time. Speed ​​in decision-making is essential to get the 5-10 pips.

nobby
2012-06-19, 10:53 PM
Scalping is when you enter the market with the aim of leaving in a few minutes - say 5 minutes maximum - and your target is just a few pips. You can take 2 pips or 5 pips in a scalp trade and you are okay with that trade. Scalpers take multiple trades either at the same time or at different intervals on the same pair. They can also trade different pairs but their major stock in trade is low spread pairs where they can easily realize their objectives.

kiran
2012-06-20, 12:37 AM
scalping trading bahut khatrnaak hai.
scalping trading main aksar log baag money management ko importance ni dete hai or loss hota hai to bahut bada.
scalping trading ke liye acha trading experience ke saat acha money management bi hona chahiye.

hanna
2012-06-20, 08:30 PM
Hello, Forex scalping is a currency trading strategy used on short time frames, such as one to 5-minute charts..
Market every time change then you can make some profit 3-8 pips.It think mainly beginner to scalping.But indicator is not good in scalping.
So it is not better long time trading.

Warrior-FX
2012-06-20, 08:44 PM
Thanks a lot for sharing. :)

Scalping is the strategy that is used by most of the beginners.

But professional traders advises beginners to use longer time frames and avoid scalping.

But to be frank I don't see that much of significance in that statement.

once again thanks a lot for sharing your ideas. :)

dmambi
2012-06-21, 06:02 AM
In scalping a trader is looking for a short term trend and will quickly cash on it in either direction to make money. It is one of the best way to make quick money , but also comes with more risk of loosing the money. Still it is a better option for the people who don't have patience to wait for long time for result of trading.