PDA

View Full Version : Learning Trading vs Programming First

tidbook
2012-10-12, 04:02 AM
:)))
I know some us are here to be traders, however, is it possible to learn the language of mql4 first before trading? I mean, for example you have a background in programming or a ****uate from school of computer science. However, if you aren't, do you think programming then trading is a good route?

WDholic
2012-10-29, 12:25 PM
i think you shold learn to trade first..
how can you program but you don't know the variables..
i think you should practice trading first.. about 2 weeks or a month..
if you are already get used to trade.. then programing is easy ..
the more experience you trade.. then the more complicated program you can make..

mhwaheed
2012-11-02, 07:50 AM
I think if you are Trader so you don`t need Programming. Programming is Different and Forex is Different. Forex is Risk and Programming is Technical and Boring job

tanujsoni
2012-12-02, 12:44 AM
when u learn to trade ad u have some strategis u can develop an ea according to your stretegies....

bilalpakistan
2012-12-02, 09:27 PM
hey brother,
i am trader first, because i started learning trading, when i was not joined my university,
and now i am doing my BsCS, and i am doing my coding ,.. and now also i am doing my coding things.

badrussh
2012-12-09, 06:54 PM
do u have any suggestions?

int start()
{

for (i=Bars-1;i>0;i--)
{
if (Close[i]=a+b)
m=i;

}
......;

}

as new quotations received, new sticks appears,and the index 0,1,2.... are pointed to different sticks. for example, Close[5] of current time is equal to previous Close [4] after receiving a new quotation. now, i assign i to m, the Close[m] is different between before and after receiving new quotations. how can i point to the same sticks with a fixed index or a varible whenever i reveive new quotations? can you give me some suggestions? thanks!

usmanraza
2012-12-10, 04:15 PM
yes learing trading sa phelay karni chayea jab tak hum ko forex ma achi trah learn nahi ho gaya to hum
tarde ma loos ma ja sakte ha . kyon k ja bohat risky ha is laye is ko smj kar karna chayea.tab he hum
forex kar sakte ha.

shahid1
2012-12-12, 05:11 PM
Learning training vs program is first in the Forex trading . Make practice on the Demo Account and learn and also try to understand
the ups and downs of the Forex market. India Forex posting form is a learning source for the every beginner and new trader. it is also a
source of help and assistant.

PTtrader
2012-12-17, 06:28 PM
I know some us are here to be traders, however, is it possible to learn the language of mql4 first before trading? I mean, for example you have a background in programming or a ****uate from school of computer science. However, if you aren't, do you think programming then trading is a good route?

I would advice to you at first learn trading basics, after that learn MQL, which is based on C++ programming language :)

suzonbmw03
2012-12-18, 05:41 PM
Dear Friends,I think if you are Trader so you don`t need Programming. Programming is Different and Forex is Different. Forex is Risk and Programming is Technical and Boring job. Make practice on the Demo Account and learn and also try to understand the ups and downs of the Forex market. India Forex posting form is a learning source for the every beginner and new trader. it is also a
source of help and assistant.

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 03:29 PM
I do believe which should you be not really a dealer. Development in addition to advertising for every single fresh statement regarding Fx regarding India regarding education articles in addition to shortly India Forex trader for every single supply, and also to understand a brand new broker.
Sources of support in addition to help.

dan.blanchot
2013-01-23, 07:48 PM

If one happens to have programming language before their involvement in forex trading, then to have that knowledge is a great benefit or advantage to that traders. But, if that's not the case or if ones happens to not have the programming knowledge, then it's not necessary for him to learn programming language before trading. Programming language is not essentials for trading - what important is the trading knowledge itself.

beamsteam
2013-07-08, 10:05 AM
Learnig programing first pay hone chy kun k jab tak hum ko forex k bre main infomation hi nahi ho gai tab tak hum kesy forex ko use kr skte hain,forex main learning first or v be achi tab ja kar hum ak achi earning hasil kr skte hain.

ziage
2013-07-13, 06:04 PM
jaha tak ma iss bat ke bary ma jnta ho wo to yehi ha ha ke pehly achi terha learning hojani chahye fir dosra merhla yani programming honi chaye .ku ke programming ke liye kafi experiance ki bi to zarorat hoti ha.

Prince Asad
2013-07-16, 01:12 PM
I think first need learning trading because our knowledge and experince making good learning. We how many learning then many benefit for us. Programming is difficult uses we not easily uses so many time we tasks problem and we not solve problem so if our knowledge and experince is good then we done programming and solve all problem.

fuadyp
2013-08-24, 04:04 PM

if one happens to possess programming language before their involvement in forex trading, then to possess that knowledge is a very good profit or advantage to this traders. other then, if thats not the case or if ones happens to not have the programming knowledge, then its not necessary for him to learn programming language before trading. programming language isn't essentials for trading - what vital happens out to be the trading knowledge itself.

duaa khan
2013-08-26, 03:37 PM
no mql learning is not neccery for a trader it is just used to creat som auto setup i m trading from 2 years bt dont know mql how ever now trying to learn it coz i have som ideas to creat auto trading so i want to learn it u can trade without learning mql

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 02:06 PM
yes learing trading sa phelay karni chayea jab tak hum ko forex ma achi trah learn nahi ho gaya to hum
tarde ma loos ma ja sakte ha . kyon k ja bohat risky ha is laye is ko smj kar karna chayea.tab he hum
forex kar sakte ha.

2020-12-15, 05:18 PM
मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

हम इसे तभी खत्म कर सकते हैं जब हम अपना अनुभव साझा करेंगे। इस मुद्दे का समाधान या विस्तार। हम इसे प्रतिध्वनित करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता के कारण jsut से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते क्योंकि यह अनियमितता के साथ इतना वास्तविक है। कीट भट बेनिफिट मिल्टा है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में नौसिखिया ज्ञान और आक्रामक व्यापारिक मानसिकता की कमी के कारण अपनी पूंजी खो देते हैं, प्रत्येक शुरुआती व्यापारी को बाजार पढ़ने के पूर्वानुमान के बारे में कुछ अनुभव प्राप्त करने और डेमो खाते में इसका उपयोग करने के लिए एक डेमो खाता खोलना चाहिए, व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने जैसी गलतियां। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए लालच से बचना बहुत मददगार है

Merabnoor123
2020-12-31, 12:33 PM
forex kar sakte ha.