PDA

View Full Version : Make profit !!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

fatsar3003
2011-11-21, 02:46 PM
Which strategy do you follow?
You want to make money within a few days or you prefer ,,slow profit"?

I think if you see that there are high differences you have to buy with a bit lot, but if there are not big differences on H1/H4 graph you may do not buy just with a smaller

jabrik1991
2011-11-21, 11:07 PM
I prefer a strategy of rapid but still with good management and consistently high., like simply scalping system is a system in use traders to benefit a few points but repetitive

jabrik1991
2011-11-22, 02:52 PM
I think every trader has his own technique as trading using scalping techniques, daytrade, long. if I include daytrade / midterm with the analysis using the H1-D1 and better your position open well with a greater profit potential and can profit consistently.:good:

consistent in a profit in forex always hoped for. and the problem is, how learning is consistent with the financial and trading systems. because our little one, will I be dangerous to our trading account,

You use the h1 and h4, a strategy of long-playing trends. usually you are using SL how many points.

tibasingh
2011-11-24, 04:05 PM

I think if you see that there are high differences you have to buy with a bit lot, but if there are not big differences on H1/H4 graph you may do not buy just with a smaller
main to slow and steady race ki taran trading kar raha houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ager main ne yahan par greed se kaam liya or jaldi jaldi ameer hone k chaker main parra to phr main kafi loss utha sakta houn

da2ng1
2011-12-28, 12:10 AM
make profit is something must to do went we trading forex or other business. for that we must have good planing , good strategy, good money management, and make rule to follow likely disipline. make indikator or EA who known make profit and dont greedy.

prem
2012-01-06, 11:34 PM
make profit is something must to do went we trading forex or other business.for that we must have good planning,good strategic plans,money management tactics and make rule to follow discipline.use indicators,take profit and stop loss.

adahidayat
2012-01-07, 04:01 PM
i am a scalper and i always follow a trend following strategy...i will always see 1M, 5M, 15M charts and then when trends goes downward, then i will open one or two positions and then wait for it ...and if it goes more downward, then i will open another position ..but i will always risk less than 10 percent of my capital....and always trade within my limit...i just trade nakedly...

naik
2012-01-07, 05:39 PM
There is no single and assured strategy that we traders can use and make guaranteed profits. We use trial and error methods at all times in order to get the right strategies that will suit our trading and make us profits.

nona
2012-01-11, 12:19 AM
I follow the way into a security of my invention has been tried for more than a year capture profits in a very fast and can be achieved profits of more than 40 points per day and this because it does not obfuscate the indicators and analysis, but only classical

drdeepakji
2012-01-11, 08:15 PM
i think we should not worry about initial looses ..to start with around 100 dollars will be good as we will have Lillie space to move our tricks...in spite of having demo account trading in real account will be little tough and we are more prone to loose initially..that is where we get chance to learn from our mistakes.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-11, 11:01 PM
i think we should not worry about initial looses ..to start with around 100 dollars will be good as we will have Lillie space to move our tricks...in spite of having demo account trading in real account will be little tough and we are more prone to loose initially..that is where we get chance to learn from our mistakes.

me aapki baat se poori tarah sehmat hon
kisi bhi trader ko starting me apne losses se ghabrana nahi chahaiye..unse seekhna chahaiey aur apni galityo ko pakadna chahaiye
fir is bat ka dhyan rakhna chahaiye ki jo galtiya kari hai unhe aage ki deals me repeat na kare

forexman
2012-01-12, 04:37 PM
i upto now tried to make huge profit in lesstime i have always failed in doing so and now only concentrating on profit i.e no matter how many days it take to profit but i should maintain profit thats it

ahmedlinkers
2012-01-12, 04:58 PM
I think everyone is desirous of good profits, but these shoould be consistent. Everyone hates negative growth. Its not question of quantity, rather its the quality that matters a lot.

burayak
2012-01-13, 06:03 AM
to generate profits consistently then we should focus using one of the strategies by using rules that are applicable to the system used and the discipline to use the rule was properly and correctly in order to generate profits and minimize losses.

ermaniso2011
2012-01-14, 12:11 PM
actually the best system is growing slowly but very few of traders are that patient couse of the amount they earn slowly are not enough.but for the banks it is millions of dollar per day.or hundreds of dollars.since we have small capital we have to be patient to rise it slowly until and step by step increasing of capital and reward.

burayak
2012-01-15, 12:25 AM
make profits consistently is very easy to say but hard to do because it is to be able to generate profits consistently better workout using a demo account first before using these strategies in a real account until I can use it proficiently.

dada
2012-01-15, 01:33 AM
Sabse jyada risk aur gain he Scalping me. aur ek he jiska upiyog sirf good trader hi karte he aur wo he fundamental analysis. yes jo news ke sath trade karta he use sabse badia profit hota he. ab pichle friday ko hi pakar lo . europe ka ek bad news ke wajah se eu kitna niche chala gaya. aur ha scalping me bhi aacha hota he par risk high he.
main jyada long term trading karta hoon.

lax
2012-01-15, 02:36 PM
Its very simple,its like having an idicator that will tell you when the market is going up and when is going down like you can use heiken ashi idicator 4hrs time chart and a close lone indicator with red and blue.

ericnyamu
2012-01-18, 06:24 PM
i read somewhere that trading is a hard away of making east money . and how that true that is forex is very hard and we will only make it in this business that has drowned so many not by adding more deposits but by tight money management and discipline to our strategy

indianforex
2012-01-19, 09:41 PM
i read somewhere that trading is a hard away of making east money . and how that true that is forex is very hard and we will only make it in this business that has drowned so many not by adding more deposits but by tight money management and discipline to our strategy
to make good profits the trader should not be greedy and over confident.always plan well before trading and experience is must.some people think forex market is an easier one but it is not correct forex is many times tougher than share market

ericnyamu
2012-01-22, 12:18 PM
indeed for me i believe many people fail in forex because they concentrate on making profit instead of capital preservation . what i mean is hat lets first preserve your capital when we are trading and profit making will just come naturally . having the money first mind set u is very dangerous !

burayak
2012-01-24, 04:43 AM
goal of every trader is to make maximum profits and minimize losses consistently obtained because of the discipline to obey the rule of strategy is expected to be followed properly and correctly in order to generate opportunities to generate profits consistently.

ashwini
2012-01-27, 11:01 AM
earlier am a scalper.. but after time pass in trading..

i use the day trading and swing trading now.. in day trading try to one trade per day
where in swing trade its depend on the market .. may be 1 trade per week or mor..

ericnyamu123
2012-01-27, 12:05 PM
i think we should be very careful on how we start trading . having the mentality that we will become overnight successful in trading is having the wrong mindset of trading . because even if you look at the successful traders they started small and thats how we should start

gala
2012-02-04, 06:33 PM
main to slow and steady race ki taran trading kar raha houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ager main ne yahan par greed se kaam liya or jaldi jaldi ameer hone k chaker main parra to phr main kafi loss utha sakta houn

FxBd
2012-02-05, 01:46 AM
I am a newbie and want to make a good profit from the forex market.I want to make the money rapidly and easily with safe process to increase the income.but success never come by running,so have to wait for a good amount in exact time.

kuldeep
2012-02-05, 01:52 AM
for making profit in forex do trading with various stratigy and knowledge who you got from forex it always help you to making huge profit in forex also we use various tools indicators charts which help us to make profit i forex market

romon
2012-02-05, 01:03 PM
demo account and real account are two different things. Demo trading has less fear and we trade without any worries. You have to enough knowledge about forex before invest here. for make a profit in forex you have to own strategy. You make you own and go with it. i only make profit 4$

alam
2012-02-05, 04:07 PM
It is not easy not to get greedy in forex trading. Every trader at one point in time gets greedy when trading forex and this is what results to losses. If you decide to use EA, you might make good profit is the EA is good.

samuelkanu
2012-02-05, 09:35 PM
Slow and steady profits is very important instead of rapid profits which involves greater speed.So dont go for fast gains because it will amount to gambling

forexman
2012-02-08, 08:15 PM
i will always try to double my account in oneday and alos to eran huge profits in few days buit i always fails as it involves high risk so thinking of having a good money managemnt and wanna risk only less rather than losing all my money

sohelforex
2012-02-09, 12:45 AM
I prefer to make slow profit. Forex needs patience. If beginners like me becomes too greedy to earn a lot within moments, its result will be pathetic.
Thanks. :D

greentrader
2012-02-09, 04:13 AM
So you told that you like to trade without any help of indicators.So have you made profits more then losses.I want to know is that really possible to trade without any analysis?

Price and psychology behind are the indicators, ma crossed, or bla bla bla robotics system are derivative tools from it, so why you say trading nakedly are trading without analysis?

Morshedul
2012-02-11, 03:15 PM
I do not trade using automated system. I always prefer manual trading. It gives lots of pleasure to me and i can learn many things from it. Generally when market goes down, i will try to trade and then when it goes up again, i will close my trades. Even sometimes i use technical analysis to know which investment will be better. Thats it.

Susti
2012-02-11, 05:59 PM
I make alot of small trades trough the day on the eur/usd pair, then based on how the trend moved trought the day I open a trade with a stop loss/take profit before I go to sleep with a bigger margin. I almost never trade with more than 10% of my capital (even if it's just the 5$ no deposit bonus), and most of the time I take the profit of 15-20 pips.

I draw support and resistance lvls and always trade the with the trend. While I wait for the right time to open a trade I usually look at the trades I lost and try to determine why I made the wrong decision. I try to use as many indicators as I can (usually I'll only open if I see 2 or more indicators). I follow many newsletters, technycal analysis from brokers (like eToro, Banc de Binary, Tradesmarter and others) and take it into consideration while trading.

I rarely use automated trading, even pending orders as I find I usually predict the market wrong, or atlest put the stop loss/take profit values wrong and loose money.

My only goal is to make more than 50% positive trades every day

pravi
2012-02-12, 07:38 PM
What do you gain by such small chart view? Especially if you have low budget i think its better to go for a more analysis.
So i guess you are a short term trader. Can you tell me the maximum profit you have gain from these? Are you successful?
And also what your fav pair?

sibali
2012-02-16, 08:29 PM
we must a trade plan... how many percentage of profits we want everyday...
if we reach the profits, close your compi and enjoy your day...
so we don't stressed and we can make profit everyday more and more...
i think plan to make profit is important...

yes... you are right. We recommend that you do not need to install the target profit. do with consistent to comply with the rules of your system, so a tading if in 1 day there is no signal to the opening position, then no need to open position, and if it's already open positions, flexible profit target, according to the probability that in the show by our rules.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-16, 08:57 PM
For me, I just create the strategy of my own here.I use RSI,Stoch and MACd to help me point out the correct forex trend.When the three indicators point the same trend there,then I will make order in forex,which has helped me profit a lot in forex.

wazid201118
2012-02-16, 11:31 PM
My question is who does not want to be rich sooner????.then i will say i wanna be rich in a few time.But its just like a dream for me and for all who does not know about lose.Such kind of expectation may be true to some extent when we became successful in trading and earning a large amount of profit.But greed is very closer for us when i will make a mistake in trading i have to lose all my capital.

mayengbam
2012-02-17, 03:36 PM

frankly speaking i would love to have profits fastly, its a fast world and we need to catch up fast. but it doesn't happen to all, only a few manage to do it successfully and i would love to be among those few

GaruL
2012-02-18, 12:52 PM
frankly speaking i would love to have profits fastly, its a fast world and we need to catch up fast. but it doesn't happen to all, only a few manage to do it successfully and i would love to be among those few

make a profit quickly is very difficult to do, because only a few people who can do it, and that can make a quick profit by it are the ones who have enough experience on forex, and they have a fairly accurate analysis that could have an advantage with fast.

Morshedul
2012-02-18, 02:44 PM
I was once like to make faster profit. But i lost a lot of money there. Now i realize that making profits slowly has a less chance of risk. And after some days later, you can gather a decent amount of profits through this method. The only thing you have to do is to keep patient and control your emotions and greed while you are trading. Use smaller lots rather than using higher lots which may lead to higher losses.

ishvara
2012-02-18, 03:00 PM
make profit is something must to do went we trading forex or other business. for that we must have good planing , good strategy, good money management, and make rule to follow likely disipline. make indikator or EA who known make profit and dont greedy.

Making profits is one of the top reasons why we are here. It is compulsory and if we cannot make any profits in forex then we would have a margin call soon. We must learn how to make profits in forex trading in order to keep afloat

newentry
2012-02-18, 03:08 PM
i am a scalper and i think this is the suitable and profitable for me to get some profit from this business and about slow or fast to get them, all depend to the condition, we can take so fast when the market moves with fast and also the trader can read it with well and sure for their decision

senusix
2012-02-18, 05:48 PM

it's fast or slow profit depending on market conditions at that time. The important thing is consistency, no matter the loss, as long as we can a lot profit from a loss of it

niteshforex
2012-02-21, 01:55 PM
It is not easy not to get greedy in forex trading. Every trader at one point in time gets greedy when trading forex and this is what results to losses. If you decide to use EA, you might make good profit is the EA is good.

wazid201118
2012-02-21, 03:56 PM
It has become our tradition to earn more and more.No person feel happy without earning big profits and assets.So when i trade in forex i had a great determination of earning big profits in few minutes.After earning this figure of profit in few minutes i can save both my time and labour.So i can spend my leisure in visiting and taking.So i must use the few minutes earninig profit strategy.

rendy
2012-02-21, 05:12 PM
before profit we seek, there is also a need we think that is a strategy to get a good profit..

clickme
2012-02-21, 05:59 PM
To make profit in forex, there are several strategies, that is tops and bottoms strategy, trend breakout strategy, day-long trade strategy, scalping and so on. but the main thing is that what strategy is proved to make profit and reliable. To everyone the breakout strategy is more popular then others. so try to trade with bollinger breakout strategy. it will give you reliable profit.

mohamedsaleh
2012-02-22, 12:21 AM
I prefer slow profit . in long term it will be like a job to you and i think it will be easy and easier .and i use simple strategy like go with the flaw it is very nice way to gain profit in long time but steady one too

JogjaCantik
2012-02-22, 09:15 AM
the profesional trader not affraid with loss , because he /she know that thier system to recover loss, and also no greedy to make profit instan in forex world, remember, george soros just make profit 37% in one year.but he consisten to made it.

dalino
2012-02-22, 10:14 AM
the profesional trader not affraid with loss , because he /she know that thier system to recover loss, and also no greedy to make profit instan in forex world, remember, george soros just make profit 37% in one year.but he consisten to made it.

hahahaha...so i am not profesional trader because i really affraid when i am loss..to recover is more than skill,you need to review your trading system
and when you get margin call you will need more money too...oh my...it is very sad...but never give up..still practice and practice.. and happy good profit

anubhavsingh
2012-02-22, 12:34 PM
i agree with you that professional trader do not afraid with loss its right that they know very well how to recover loss.
some time this also close their trade in loss.
its also good accepting more loss.

forex me trader ke pas jitna zada experience hota hai usse market ko leke utni hi zada samjh bhi hoti hai aur wo apne losses se ghabrata nahi hai balki unhe thik se analyse karke apni galtiyo ka pata lagat ahi aur fir un galtiyo ko ignore karte heu aage trading karta hai..aisa karne se uske losses bahut kam ho jate hai aur profit bad jata hai

clickme
2012-02-22, 03:20 PM
To profit in Forex everyone has several unique strategy which has more or less profitability, but not to use too many strategy together is the best way of trading. simply use one strategy for one unique time frame and then change the strategy with different time frame.

Tarek
2012-02-23, 02:30 AM
gain good profit per day is the goal of all traders in the world, if we win a good profit, we will be happy, we will be proud of our trading method, how we manage our management of money, and after we will think about creating an EA for our method, why not.

maryosa
2012-02-23, 07:05 PM

Slow profit good if have profit consistent. If have slow profit with consistent, then with compounding, account balance grow and give you much profit in time. If chase rapid profit, bad loss may come and give margin call.

Morshedul
2012-02-24, 08:18 PM
I think slow profit should be a better option for those who has larger amount of money. For basic users like us, i think quick profit is the best way to earn money in forex. Here we can use small lot size like 0.01 and make $1 to $5 profits easily in a single day. Both have same risk. So we need to be alert all the time.

ishvara
2012-02-24, 09:12 PM
I think slow profit should be a better option for those who has larger amount of money. For basic users like us, i think quick profit is the best way to earn money in forex. Here we can use small lot size like 0.01 and make $1 to $5 profits easily in a single day. Both have same risk. So we need to be alert all the time.

Slow profits in the business of forex exchange trading is a good idea. This shows that a trader is not greedy and that a trader is taking his time to trade forex and target the best of success.

rahibul
2012-02-24, 11:58 PM
To understand any professional forex traders that every trade is unique even compared, by chance, the result with the last operation or the next trade. New traders should be aware that in every single transaction, it is random, unpredictable distribution to be between victory and defeat. But overall, the opposite is true. If a large number of transactions, models, it is clear that a consistent, predictable and reliable results.

anubhavsingh
2012-02-25, 02:20 PM
To understand any professional forex traders that every trade is unique even compared, by chance, the result with the last operation or the next trade. New traders should be aware that in every single transaction, it is random, unpredictable distribution to be between victory and defeat. But overall, the opposite is true. If a large number of transactions, models, it is clear that a consistent, predictable and reliable results.

forex me trader ke pas jitna zada experience hoga uske paas utni hi zada strategy hongi aur uske paas utne hi zada chanes honge paise kamane ke
isliye forex me har trader ko samjh me aana cahahiye ki experience ka bahut bada role hota hai forex me aur shuru ke dino ke loss aage chal ke cover kiye ja sakte hai

manibhai2012
2012-02-25, 02:49 PM
I am following a strategy of 200 moving average and I am following this strategy and making some profit from the following of this strategy when moving average of 200 days cross from the below than you can sell and when moving average of 200 days cross from the upper side you can buy this strategy works for me and hope it will works for every one also.

new
2012-02-26, 07:05 PM
forex mein loss aur profit to chalta rahta hain par mein ye bolti hu ki jo haar kar jeetta hain wo hi successful aur kabiliyat ke layak hota hain jo apni haar ko maat de de usko bada aur koi nahi hota hain

rajesh
2012-03-09, 03:43 PM
forex me bina analysis ke kabhi bhi trade nahi karna chahiye kyunki bina analyssi ke trading karne ko gambling kehte hai jo ki bahut hi nuksan kar sakti hai traders ko
analysis kayi tarah ki hoti hai..traders apni knowledge ke hisab se analysis karta hai aur ussi hisab se trading bhi karta hai..lekin merte khayal se kisi bhi trader ko EA pe ya robots pe bhariosa nahi karna chhaiye aur apni manual trading hi karni chahaiye

deathzz
2012-03-09, 04:46 PM
I combine 3 indicator in my trading account,
I use indicator Camarilladt, wolfewave_3, Gravity_center, and I use sidus-crossover_signals. you can search that indicator in indicator forum...
I use cammariladt as main indicator to open position,

netra
2012-03-09, 05:49 PM
forex trading ko shuru me slowly hi karna chahiaye kyunki is market ko smajhne me bahut zada time lagta hai kyujki isme bahut tarah ke analysis hote hai aur fundamentals ka bhi bahut bada role rehta hai
is wajah se tradrs ko shuru ke dino me slow trading karni chahaiye fir jaise jaise market ko seekhte jayenge waise waise trading style bhi change karte rehna chahaiye

Protech
2012-03-14, 09:19 PM
I choose slow profit . Throughout extended term it can be like a job to be able to us but imagine it can be effortless and additionally easier .Not to mention i make full use of easy strategy such as go with all the flaw it happens to be rather great method to gain profit inside few years however steady specific too

teje
2012-03-14, 09:47 PM
I think slowly but surely profit more stable than a little, because if we want to collect the profit is low then we will usually towards scalping and we know with good scalping techniques during the sessions of play asia ... but with a rather long we can control the MM and emotions ... this is just my opinion

narendra
2012-03-21, 08:29 PM
I think there is no shortcut for success. If you want to success in forex market then you should have patient. I think you take your profit slowly and consistently. Many newbie trader lose because they trade with hurry.

norix
2012-03-21, 09:04 PM
I think there is no shortcut for success. If you want to success in forex market then you should have patient. I think you take your profit slowly and consistently. Many newbie trader lose because they trade with hurry.

problems does not make a profit too hard, going 2-10 pip profits is also the name suggests, live how we manage our time and money in order to make even more, now that's the hardest part of this business

mohamedsaleh
2012-03-21, 10:29 PM
there are different from making slow profit and fast one. in slow profit you learn the basis of trading and will get the experience you need to be a good trader . and you even have the knowledge to make your own strategies

joget
2012-03-22, 05:37 AM
I prefer to gain in trading quickly, because I think it is easier for me, and did not leave the thought of having to leave the floating of open positions, either minus or plus. but if the open position trading is in line with the trends and predictions say it will continue preformance a long time, then I would leave after placing stop losses on positions plus (green pips).

ericnyamu
2012-03-22, 10:15 AM
its one thing to make profit in forex and its another one to retain them . me i believe that is what makes traders tick. we should also be very keep in retaining our profits and nor returning them to the market my taking unnecessary risks in trading

rakesh
2012-03-26, 12:35 PM
i am a scalper and i think this is the suitable and profitable for me to get some profit from this business and about slow or fast to get them, all depend to the condition, we can take so fast when the market moves with fast and also the trader can read it with well and sure for their decision

jiching
2012-03-26, 01:25 PM

each trader has their trade style. we can not force a trader to use our style. The important thing is to make profits.
i prefer to choose happy trading and relax trading. because i am very busy and i don't have a lot of time to look at the chart everytime, so with my style i still makes profits and profits. slow profit but sure. here i am.

anubhavsingh
2012-03-29, 10:04 AM
its one thing to make profit in forex and its another one to retain them . me i believe that is what makes traders tick. we should also be very keep in retaining our profits and nor returning them to the market my taking unnecessary risks in trading

forex me jin tradres ke pas bahut experience aur smajh hoti hai, wo market ko bahut achi tarah handle kar lete haiunhe pata hota hai ki kis situation me market ke sath kaise behave karna chahiye..isliye har trader ko market ko zada se zada time dena chahaiye kyunki market ko jitna zada time idya jayega market utna hi zada faydemand saabit hoga

norix
2012-03-29, 09:38 PM
each trader has their trade style. we can not force a trader to use our style. The important thing is to make profits.
i prefer to choose happy trading and relax trading. because i am very busy and i don't have a lot of time to look at the chart everytime, so with my style i still makes profits and profits. slow profit but sure. here i am.

so each trader has a unique style and character, we can not force us use the system because if we used successfully, but if other people who wear may change the result, from kits only way to make Profit unlike others, we are in demand are comfortable with our own system is not necessarily successful

anmorasi
2012-03-30, 03:17 AM
Sometime by just looking at D1 , can be sure to open postion and can sure take profit.....
sometime hesitate to see D1, or H4 or H1 or M5 even fatherly looking for a position thaaat open so it all depends on market conditions...

ShoSho
2012-03-30, 03:55 AM
I think fast profit with the lowest risk will be better than slow profit and may be two or three loss trades comes to make you loss the day earnings so we should choose the best stop loss with the best take profit according to our strategy way.

anmorasi
2012-03-30, 10:43 PM
make profit is important but don't forget how to keep profit to survive, even increasing continuosly more important, sometime the trader is "itchy hand", because make profit on target then need more profit, even greater loss of profit

manibhai2012
2012-03-31, 01:22 PM
I think k slow and steady wins the race but there is also a option of high risk high profit but if any one wants to stay long in the Forex market than you should stay calm and cool and make concentration the first query, It may helps you trade smart and happy trading to all.

hamza129
2012-04-01, 03:42 PM
i don`t think so that all traders use one stratergy everyone have it`s own stratergy.
because an expert trader never relys on anyone and always fetchs for a new and unique stratergy.

justpips
2012-04-01, 03:48 PM
If I personally trade depending on the circumstances and conditions. to trade with my usual aggressive scalping technique san took every opportunity, because for scalping I only take about 3-5 points. but if i traded daily, it is better to wait for confirmation of the indicators in order to get more points, because my daily target of more than 20 points, so I should be more careful in opening new positions. hopefully help.

sweety
2012-04-01, 04:02 PM
I think every one has their unique strategy for profit make, so sometimes it cant says that to earn more profit is good or bad. it depends on person to person and of course on their work. but i think people make their own rules for the profit so that they can be in their limits and will be satisfied to their work.

dmambi
2012-04-01, 05:01 PM
Making profit in this market looks easy but not so easy , one need to be very cautious about the trading rules to achieve the dream come true. Most of the time we may earn some money but soon we will be going to loose it we don't have the knowledge to protect our capital and increase the profit.

siredewe
2012-04-01, 10:47 PM

I prefer to get a consistent profit. whether it be large or small profit for me it should be ok, the important thing is that I get consistently from day to day. because consistency is sometimes difficult to obtain. thanks for sharing.

anoha
2012-04-05, 06:42 AM
I am a supporter of profit slow but steadily moving in the direction of true much better than the high risk and very quick profit and also go the same speed even faster. Easy profit on Forex but is difficult to maintain a profit and what you got ....

sinaga
2012-04-05, 06:54 AM
every trader would be really hope to make profits in trading. Here we also have to be good in the way of trade and regulate the management of money we have. discipline and are always consistent with the plans we have made, will be able to help us to make profits in trading.

mandeeprana
2012-04-06, 01:26 AM
Making profit in this market looks easy but not so easy , one need to be very cautious about the trading rules to achieve the dream come true. Most of the time we may earn some money but soon we will be going to loose it we don't have the knowledge to protect our capital and increase the profit.

mujhe bhi shuru me bahut easy lagti thi trding
lekin fir kuch loses ke bad samjh me aaya ki bahut mushkil hai..fir maine poore man se study akri tab jake losses cover kar paya..forex me loss se bach ke trading karna advisable hota hai

tervarto
2012-04-06, 03:19 AM
I do think that everyone has a particular strategy, for example, there are people who are trading a day, and others like trading scalping, and others do not have a particular strategy, but are waiting for an opportunity to enter into the transaction as long as the opportunity to present in front of them, and but it's better to focus on a particular strategy, and Frame particular, and the number of certain transactions in the day, and a particular currency pair, and strict management of capital, certainly will reach the best results

nurhidayah
2012-04-06, 06:03 AM
Slow profits is the ideal thing for newbies because they can develop their patience and skill in trading this way with less risk. But sooner or later greed will kick in and the traders will soon get tried with having small profits all the time. There's always temptation to use bigger lot size for bigger profits. Your choice!

temptation is always to make my own often cheated out of a desire to benefit greatly, so that it ultimately makes the condition worse and worse my account and cause I can not carry out trading well because it is

samuelkanu
2012-04-06, 01:45 PM
I enter some long trades with small lot size and i also trade on shorter with bigger lot size.This is because some of ny strategies are for long term and some for short trades or scalping. But ultimately slow and steady wins the race that is why long term strategy is the best because of less noise and if you are not profitable in higher time frames then you cannot be in shorter time frames

anoha
2012-04-06, 08:10 PM
I use scalping as we know, a quick profit and achieved a high but rapidly Maivhb profit in this deal or two deals, which is the loss of this flawed, but I will try a strong commitment to the management of capital profit does not go so fast

dmambi
2012-04-06, 10:38 PM
We all want to make profit by trading the forex market, to make this the reality we need to put lot of efforts in the direction of trading. The more we learn trading techniques the better chance we have to make profit.

anubhavsingh
2012-04-06, 11:48 PM
make profit is important but don't forget how to keep profit to survive, even increasing continuosly more important, sometime the trader is "itchy hand", because make profit on target then need more profit, even greater loss of profit

forex tradres kayi baar zada profit se khud pe kcuh zada hi bahrosa kar lene lagte ai..aur aise waqt me wo bahut galti kar dete hai
forex me profit kamana alag baat ah iaur us profit ko sambhalna alag baat ahi..traders ko dono cheeze aani chahaiye

viky
2012-04-09, 05:13 PM
I think every trader has his own technique as trading using scalping techniques, daytrade, long. if I include daytrade / midterm with the analysis using the H1-D1 and better your position open well with a greater profit potential and can profit consistently.

viky
2012-04-09, 08:26 PM
gain good profit per day is the goal of all traders in the world, if we win a good profit, we will be happy, we will be proud of our trading method, how we manage our management of money, and after we will think about creating an EA for our method, why not.

moti
2012-04-15, 03:45 PM

+8801711444442
2012-04-17, 10:30 PM
everybody want to earn money. But some peoples want to earn quickly. They try to make double their money. After the situation is bad most of people.i try to make profit something. If i made 10% profit per month , than i satisfy. I dont try to make money as early.wish your good trade.

naziafarhan
2012-04-17, 10:59 PM
I think every strategy is made for making profit just you have to believe on your strategy and trade with a good money management rule. If you can do this with patience then you will make profits. Thanks

tiar
2012-04-19, 08:48 AM
I am currently undergoing news trapping strategy, namely to put 2 pending orders in opposite direction 5 minutes before the news release. Which is touched OP, the OP's what I follow. other than that I use the EA as well.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 06:36 PM
goal of every trader is to make maximum profits and minimize losses consistently obtained because of the discipline to obey the rule of strategy is expected to be followed properly and correctly in order to generate opportunities to generate profits consistently.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 07:14 PM
make profits consistently is very easy to say but hard to do because it is to be able to generate profits consistently better workout using a demo account first before using these strategies in a real account until I can use it proficiently.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 07:37 PM
to generate profits consistently then we should focus using one of the strategies by using rules that are applicable to the system used and the discipline to use the rule was properly and correctly in order to generate profits and minimize losses.

dmambi
2012-04-19, 10:27 PM
My strategy is open orders in beginning in london market. specially in pair gbp/jpy, usually that pair have spike more than 100 pips. so, that is a great opportunity to collect a lot of pips in short time. But this never happen all day. you must know the right timing.

That is the critical thing here, everything happens in Forex market but the time when it happens is the big question, if we are able to solve this problem and able to find that correct time we can be there and make profit. There are many methods to do the trading , but none are guranteed to make profit, but i am sure loss is guranteed.

wavestraders
2012-04-19, 10:29 PM
consistent in a profit in forex always hoped for. and the problem is, how learning is consistent with the financial and trading systems. because our little one, will I be dangerous to our trading account,

izzi_07
2012-04-19, 10:46 PM

how to implement the master trading?
mean state of the market as to what can be followed in order to get profits consistently is it?

anoha
2012-04-19, 10:58 PM
For me I prefer slow-profit, conservation and maximize access to more than a quick profit in a day or a few days to enter the market own risk is very high and this profit goes quickly in a single package is lost .....

mandeeprana
2012-04-20, 12:35 AM
For me I prefer slow-profit, conservation and maximize access to more than a quick profit in a day or a few days to enter the market own risk is very high and this profit goes quickly in a single package is lost .....

naye trader ke liye slow profit se acha kuch bhi nahi hota kyunki dheere dheere profit kamane se trader ko khud pe bharosa aane lagta hai aur wo market ko bhi ache se smajhne lagta hai. ek stah profit ke laalach me trading karne se trader ko loss hone ke chances bahut zada ho jate hai
isliye agar aap naye trader ho to apko shuru me thode profit se hi khush ho jana chahaiye

chotonbd
2012-04-20, 09:16 AM
This learning is consistent with the financial and trading systems.is a system in use traders to benefit a few points if it goes more downward, then i will open another position.

takeprofit
2012-04-20, 10:05 AM
I think every strategy is made for making profit just you have to believe on your strategy and trade with a good money management rule. If you can do this with patience then you will make profits. Thanks

I think that's true because I've been there. there is no strategy that generates profits of 100%, I'll use a lot of capital 0.1 with my $ 100, and for me it is safe.and I keep practicing in analyzing the market. hopes to become a pro trader

fanesa G
2012-04-20, 04:31 PM
I agree with you my friend, I ever read a forex e book thats written by Benjamin Graham about value investing and in thats book he says that we better to reduce our risk when we trade first than we decided to generate fast growing profit in our trading if you want to survive in the long period of time/

trader_jambi
2012-04-20, 08:53 PM
In trading, I prefer trading with fast motion, but in a large number of lots. it is very risky. but with the right strategy it is impossible we can not reach it. trading style that everyone sometimes afraid to do so.

kuttus
2012-04-20, 09:39 PM
In trading, I prefer trading with fast motion, but in a large number of lots. it is very risky. but with the right strategy it is impossible we can not reach it. trading style that everyone sometimes afraid to do so.

Treading with huge lots it always give you huge profit with the same movement but you know that it is too much risky in other hand small movement in opposite side can explore your account too.

yogesh
2012-04-21, 01:56 AM
I like to make slow but safer returns but for that need bigger capital, and until then i am using little higher leverage and taking a bit bigger risks though due to this i lost my capital quite a few times but am still making nice profits though with risk.

fxlover
2012-04-22, 10:44 AM
i have a several strategy of my own and apply this strategy on different situation. on the situation when market movement is too slow i do scalping but during the session hour i apply the long trade strategy. my ultimate target is profit neither slow nor first.

sibali
2012-04-22, 05:00 PM

You use the h1 and h4, a strategy of long-playing trends. usually you are using SL how many points.
okey you are right. If we have a lot of time then intraday is right choice including scalping. But if we do not have much time then the mid and long term is the best

vertext
2012-04-22, 06:38 PM
Everyone hates negative growth. Its not question of quantity, rather its the quality that matters a lot.i have always failed in doing so and now only concentrating on profit i.e no matter how many days it take to profit but i should maintain profit thats it.

vertext
2012-04-22, 06:44 PM
Everyone hates negative growth. Its not question of quantity, rather its the quality that matters a lot.i have always failed in doing so and now only concentrating on profit i.e no matter how many days it take to profit but i should maintain profit thats it .

fanesa G
2012-04-22, 08:35 PM
okey you are right. If we have a lot of time then intraday is right choice including scalping. But if we do not have much time then the mid and long term is the best
I think i prefer to do midterm or longterm trading strategy, although this trading system only generate smaller profit but this trading system are safer than scalping, Beside thats by trade in longterm trading strategy i can do another activity thats i like/

kuttus
2012-04-22, 11:43 PM
I think i prefer to do midterm or longterm trading strategy, although this trading system only generate smaller profit but this trading system are safer than scalping, Beside thats by trade in longterm trading strategy i can do another activity thats i like/

I alyas try to get a small profit but in daily basis so I never go for Big term investment I always go for small profit more than that long term investment needed huge money too...

cruzzero
2012-04-24, 10:00 AM
I will choose to make profit not to much but stable each day 10% is enough for me. the important thing is use strategy that suit your trading style and do not force to use strategy that makes you discomfort.

yaar
2012-04-25, 12:12 PM
problems does not make a profit too hard, going 2-10 pip profits is also the name suggests, live how we manage our time and money in order to make even more, now that's the hardest part of this business

maurya
2012-04-25, 12:14 PM
so each trader has a unique style and character, we can not force us use the system because if we used successfully, but if other people who wear may change the result, from kits only way to make Profit unlike others, we are in demand are comfortable with our own system is not necessarily successful

fxquest
2012-04-29, 03:52 PM
I think making profits mainly depends on the strategy of a person. If a person has a simple, short and good strategy then profits are definite for him/her.

songkok
2012-04-29, 04:11 PM
I think making profits mainly depends on the strategy of a person. If a person has a simple, short and good strategy then profits are definite for him/her.

So how do you think about the simple strategies and simple? I used to use the line and the trend line support and resistance areas. Remember that prices move follows the trend, therefore, make the trend your friend in trading

pbelim
2012-04-29, 04:30 PM
Profit Depend upon Strategy , if u plan for trade in one area or particular area then watch that market with proof of that company and analyst all details of company and area so when we trade on that area . we can make proof in any easy way..

anoha
2012-04-29, 04:36 PM
I prefer slow profit to some extent on Forex and take firm steps towards a good and a few better for Excellence risking a lot of profit in the day and night and also go the same speed ..

songkok
2012-04-29, 04:39 PM
I don't think for much profit.i want to run trading with small profit just to sustain in the market. I think that day will come when i will have much experience and practice and trading will become easy for me.i will do profit then much.

The gains do not expect the value of the initial deposit of $ 100 becomes $ 0.00 and do not daydream figures are $ 100 to $ 1,000. For those of you who still can not consistently in the forex or in other words you are a beginner then learn how to make the value of $ 100 will remain $ 100, instead of being $ 1,000, or $ 0.00

lg_pkl
2012-04-29, 05:18 PM

I prefer the small but secure than many, but prone to MC
little by little but it always results in a system that I use for this, so I'll get a decent result in the end, with this we can learn to not get greedy in taking action when we will do the open position, so that we are right in taking action earlier :)

songkok
2012-04-29, 05:27 PM
I prefer the small but secure than many, but prone to MC
little by little but it always results in a system that I use for this, so I'll get a decent result in the end, with this we can learn to not get greedy in taking action when we will do the open position, so that we are right in taking action earlier :)

It is safer to take advantage bit by bit from the instant benefit. However, on the other hand if we see good opportunities and good probability for an instant profit, why not? would not hurt if it accidentally we get. Select all the paths would be better

silenteyes
2012-04-29, 05:53 PM
It is safer to take advantage bit by bit from the instant benefit. However, on the other hand if we see good opportunities and good probability for an instant profit, why not? would not hurt if it accidentally we get. Select all the paths would be better

Getting profit accidently is something new for me. I know there are opportunities which we can take advantage but we should not cross the lines and be in limits. It is necessary to maintain discipline if we want to make profit on consistent basis.

dwik
2012-04-29, 06:27 PM
I don't think for much profit.i want to run trading with small profit just to sustain in the market. I think that day will come when i will have much experience and practice and trading will become easy for me.i will do profit then much.

yups , I also agree with you sir.
as a trader should not be thinking about how the $ 10 to $ 100, but what about the $ 10 it remains a $ 10, without a diminished one bit :)
keep profit :)

rock
2012-04-29, 07:24 PM
We can make the profit in Forex.We need to go for the trading here with the patience and also we have to trade with the experience.We have to go for the trading with the news.

kutuk
2012-04-29, 07:31 PM
if I prefer to take advantage of each day, although small, but that often will also be a big advantage we are than we are to wait for days to just one benefit

engsmsm
2012-04-29, 07:46 PM
I prefer to walk on a strategy that shows the maximum rise or fall for his work on the frame 15 minutes or 30 minutes and are a small goals about 20 or 30 points and stop loss just too small up to 30 points, and use the indicators
1 _ stocastic
2 _ RSI

kalponick
2012-04-30, 10:12 AM
Its really not that much hard to make profit in this market.. sometimes even simple trading style can give you enough profit.. although you read good knowledge and experience about the market.. but most of the time we make this hard in yourselves.. by using too many things at once.. So you must need to trade with simplicity..

mahmudi
2012-04-30, 04:01 PM
how the difference between my h1/h4 less familiar with who you say you can explain in more detail possible with it I can understand what you explain thank you

Morshedul
2012-04-30, 04:14 PM
To make profits, i do not follow any strategies. I use which fits me well and which i understand well. I prefer to all not to use any system which is unknown and critical to use. Because it will not only give you pressure to operate but also it may cause for losses also.

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 06:39 PM
hi
use strategies that fit with our habits and ifts with our style. so that when we use it will feel comfortable. do not force a system that is not
convenient to use will be added to the difficulties that a rise,

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-01, 10:54 PM

yes bahi ap trading main jatana chataya ho paisya kamoo jatina ap ka dil karta ha ap jao ro ttrading aj sa he start karo or intini trading karo ka ap ko both zadia exoperience hoa ja or bap expart na bana jao ap trading karta rohoo or paroit kamata joo;

forexstudentforever1
2012-05-02, 08:46 AM
I would like to prefer to take double risk while trading in Forex. But, not in wrong time. I usually do trade in H1 and H4 frame. Yeah Yeah I know what your going to reply. You might say hey in H1 and H4 frame indicator doesn't work so frequently but I wanna to get rich quick. Well, my friend am afraid to say that we are here bro being big shot not a passenger is waiting for this train to catch in railway station; we are professionals. Learn Price Action first then follow you indicator and build some indicator of your own.

hardworks
2012-05-02, 09:48 AM
Make profit !!!!

I don't follow any holy grail or strategy. I just open deals with my money management when i feel the trend. I always prefer to make slow profit and doesn't open deals more than one. Its always danger to make quick profits. Limit your risks in any chance.

ksatria921
2012-05-02, 10:55 AM
Of course, if it there is a chance and I will deal with a large lot, but I also will consider a bad thing or a risk that I experienced if it missed.
but I will reconsider, and look at from variety of duration.

and I think if I can consider variety of factors, so that I can minimize the risk :)

sspences1989
2012-05-02, 11:06 AM
ma na forex trading ma kuch dino phalal kam shuru kiya ha or mujha is sa bohat ziyda profit ho raha ha mara khayal sa paisa kama ka liya forex sa acha or koi kam nahi ha kyun ka is ma time ki pabandi nahi ha hum kisi bhi time trading kar skta ha or trading kar ka kafi ziyda profit hasil kar skta ha mara tamam bhaiyo ko mashwara ha ka wo forex ko join karain.
:peace:

budado
2012-05-03, 07:04 AM
It gives lots of pleasure to me and i can learn many things from it.This shows that a trader is not greedy and that a trader is taking his time to trade forex.I am a supporter of profit slow but steadily moving in the direction of true much better than the high risk.I will make order in forex which has helped me profit a lot in forex.I think if you have less time then you should trade as a scalper.
I am greedy but it does not mean I'm not getting any profit. Last april I have a 15% profit and I will say greed is my friend. In forex trading theirs two thing that going to make you rich. One is greed and the other one is skills in trading. Now many blame greed. But they don't bother to ask them self why they loss money in forex trading. The main reason why they loss money is that they don't know how to trade and greed has nothing to do with it.

zahidrock
2012-05-03, 07:49 AM
I like to use scalping strategy. Because with scalping strategy i can make good profit on short time. So with scalping i did not need to wait long time for making profit. And i think scalping strategy is better to make good profit on short time then others strategy.

toptown
2012-05-03, 08:55 AM

Many time the candle show H1 or H4 similar. But not compare with 1M or 5M. I do scalping many time so I need follow chart 15M or 5M can not move this chart other deference time. I saw that the 5M candle stick to deference 15M or 30M chart. So If i wait the trade on 5M chart to 30M cart than it will be just harmful for profits. So that still in your fixed time frame and easy make profit.

mohamedsaleh
2012-05-06, 02:07 PM
for me i prefer slow earning . because if you loss you will not loss a lot of money . and your capital will increase but in long time . but others want to earn much money in day or two and then take along break so for them it will be just a game .

Maham Gill
2012-05-06, 05:10 PM

forex trading forum ko agr ap ahca traqa sa used karta hoo to ap ko boht zada or best make profit hoa ga ap ak acha profit earned kar sakata ho muajaa pata ha jo members best trading karta ha wo boht sara profit earned kar laata ha is fourm sa ya forum wasa boht acha fourm ha.

budado
2012-05-07, 03:35 PM
for me i prefer slow earning . because if you loss you will not loss a lot of money . and your capital will increase but in long time . but others want to earn much money in day or two and then take along break so for them it will be just a game .
If you do slow earning it does not mean slow loses also. In forex trading we must maximize our profit so that when we have a loss we can absorb some loses. Because if we earn small if we have loses we end up having a big loss. And just ask yourself this. when you open a position you automatically already at loss. since theirs a spread.
So in short each trade we always start at loss.

nurhidayah
2012-05-07, 11:12 PM
If you do slow earning it does not mean slow loses also. In forex trading we must maximize our profit so that when we have a loss we can absorb some loses. Because if we earn small if we have loses we end up having a big loss. And just ask yourself this. when you open a position you automatically already at loss. since theirs a spread.
So in short each trade we always start at loss.

This confusion is usually more to the way we look at each of the trading process that we conducted our own making is sometimes less really understand the true market conditions that we often get stuck with some of the trading process is sometimes detrimental to our own, that is why we also need to be able to adjust as much as possible our trading strategy to be able to reap the benefits are commensurate with some of the trading process that we run

Nganti
2012-05-09, 07:24 AM
back to tillet of this treat, "make profit"
For make profit in forex market is not eazy, many knowlegne and experient must on you. first must know about suply and demmand is market , this is very important to know because the price move for action buy and sell from peoples activity in forex market.After that must to know about technical and fundamental analisys.

M. TAMRIN
2012-05-09, 11:23 AM
basically we all want to quickly get a big profit in a short time. but without coupled with money management and the right strategy, it seems impossible it will be much loss. I am better for slow but consistent profits.

jakir0079
2012-05-09, 02:34 PM
Every trader want to make profit in Forex and i am also want to make profit in Forex but it is so difficult to make profit in Forex. I think if i can use good experience, strategy, control greed, with patience on trading then it is possible to make profit in Forex.

ayusri
2012-05-09, 02:47 PM
consistent in trading as well in taking advantage, I have always consistently take advantage a day maximum of 30 points only, can be done with twice the trading could be the only one trading, rather than by buying lots of lots of past management of funds and eventually also lose a lot of out of control due to trading forex not follow us but we are following the direction of the market, if the market goes up we would go down would buy if we sold to buy stoplos and consistent trading profit taking us more focused and mentally healthy karen country, no pressure due to upheaval in the trading price at the market .

will
2012-05-09, 02:51 PM
Every trader want to make profit in Forex and i am also want to make profit in Forex but it is so difficult to make profit in Forex. I think if i can use good experience, strategy, control greed, with patience on trading then it is possible to make profit in Forex.

Yes, there is no trader who didn't like to make profit in forex because the purpose to trade in forex is gaining profits. But
it's important to know if we couldn't gain profit in every transaction so we must be able to maximize condition to gain maximum
profits in forex.

ishvara
2012-05-09, 03:26 PM
back to tillet of this treat, "make profit"
For make profit in forex market is not eazy, many knowlegne and experient must on you. first must know about suply and demmand is market , this is very important to know because the price move for action buy and sell from peoples activity in forex market.After that must to know about technical and fundamental analisys.

Of course it is never an easy task to follow the forex trading markets and make profits from it. I know this because of the fact that i have been in forex and i know that the market moves a lot and can be in any direction at any time.

darksaimon
2012-05-10, 09:25 AM
hit profit is something staleness to do went we trading Forex or additional concern.for that we moldiness feature respectable lamentation,best strategic plans,money management tactics and represent generality to play discipline.use indicators,undergo profit and cease loss.

Bonus
2012-05-10, 10:12 AM
basically we all want to quickly get a big profit in a short time. but without coupled with money management and the right strategy, it seems impossible it will be much loss. I am better for slow but consistent profits.

If we want to collect profits quickly I think is less realistic. because in forex in need patience in order to get a decent profit, and if we expect a large profit in short, we can also get the losses very quickly as well. It must still be careful so that we can get a consistent profit,

joko
2012-05-10, 11:03 AM
If we want to collect profits quickly I think is less realistic. because in forex in need patience in order to get a decent profit, and if we expect a large profit in short, we can also get the losses very quickly as well. It must still be careful so that we can get a consistent profit,

My suggestion, don't hope to gain easy and fast profit in forex. The most important is not the profit
itself but how do you get it and keep in consistently. To gain high profit, there must be process so don't
try to gain high amount of profits in short time because it will make you risk high. Keep the consistency and
then improve the amount of target slowly but sure.

joko
2012-05-11, 02:28 PM
The reason why there are many losers in forex trading because traders doesn't learn from their mistake. The fact that they already lose their account they still want to pursue their own agenda in forex and they never listen to the market at all.

Many traders who don't want to make trading journal so they couldn't make evaluation from their mistakes, especially their
mistakes which oftenly has been done in some conditions of market. In many conditions, traders faced same losses because
they didn't make evaluation so they didn't know their own mistakes well.

raka999
2012-05-11, 08:05 PM
do you know why over 90% of traders fail and to fail that they continue trading not to give up forex earn profits from the forex market is not easy
if you're a newbie, you will quickly fail and loss. I just try to earn 20 pips per day
indeed, in forex trading, you must have a rational target. I think, the target of 20 pips per day is a good value. you do not need to be willing to have profit of 100 pips per day. The most important is that you can consistently get it.

nuh514
2012-05-11, 08:15 PM

I am not a greedy man and I like to make slow profit. I want to become millionaire but not overnight. I know that to achieve my target I have to spend a specific time limit. There is no short cut to become a rich man. So I would also like to suggest all other colleagues not to be greedy in this business.

tashnotashi
2012-05-12, 11:47 PM

main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app ager es main proift kamana chatey ho na to app ko chiye k app es main na sirf or sirf apne tareeqe se he trade karo kioun k es main app ko kafi profit mele ga kioun k ye sab se aasan or sahi tareeqa ho ga jo app apne liye khud banao ge

jony
2012-05-22, 06:11 PM
profit making in forex trading is not a joke for profit you should have knowledge and skill for trading and some technique which very essential without these things you can not earn profit.

jakir0079
2012-05-23, 04:43 PM
It is possible make profit in Forex trade but it is so difficult. I think if you have lot of experience, good strategy, good knowledge, control greed, control emotions on trading then you must be success and earn good profit other wise you loss your all investment.

anton
2012-05-23, 05:16 PM
It is possible make profit in Forex trade but it is so difficult. I think if you have lot of experience, good strategy, good knowledge, control greed, control emotions on trading then you must be success and earn good profit other wise you loss your all investment.

absolutely right, success is an opportunity every trader, but traders who only had the spirit of learning, a passion for improving the quality of their trading, because in the real account market is very difficult to master without kitatebak and we have the system or the knowledge of good trading.

waqtitrader
2012-05-23, 06:11 PM

app ager forex trading se profit kamana chatey ho na to main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app forex trading k chart ko read karna seekh jao na to app ko es main kafi profit mell sakta ha

didikebenaran
2012-05-23, 07:08 PM
complete what you say in your post I agree with and abahwa if we have the ability to trade with good analytical,, money management and low risk so that it can control our emotions so we will be successful in this business

anton
2012-05-23, 07:37 PM
i like a strategy to rapid but still with good management, planing , analysis and consistently high. do not be greed. i think first invest a small amount of money and then more and much. dont be quick analysis market and invest as your target.

I agree with you, to trade with small capital I feel very good, but it is important we do not have the intention to double our capital quickly, most importantly to achieve a profit and success is that we should have a good trading skills, passion is always to increase knowledge of trading.

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 12:29 AM

hitesh
2012-05-25, 12:34 AM

kaia
2012-05-25, 02:35 AM
If we have learned forex properly it is to generate profit is not a difficult case. We just need to focus on some things and we can get any profit. But if we can not, so keep practicing.

Bankmen
2012-05-25, 03:29 AM
Forex is easy way to learn and speak about that but msot important is to make money and that is so difficult and not also profitable as many other business you can find on internet.

mbie123
2012-05-25, 06:15 AM
to make good profits the trader should not be greedy and over confident. The most important is not the profit itself but how do you get it and keep in consistently. Use smaller lots rather than using higher lots which may lead to higher losses. I am better for slow but consistent profits. I do not believe in quick and big profits and focus on small and slow profits.

This is true, a consistent profit greatly coveted by every trader, I also crave it, and my suggestion, we should not only think about profit, here we need to minimize risks, and I'm sure when the risks can be avoided then the profits will soon we get.

newentry
2012-05-25, 06:17 AM

the traders have their own choices and they will take them as their way to make profit from this business and it does not matter for what they do and as long as feel cmportable so lets do it,
i am a scalper then i only need a little time for to do, but i do not make one TF as my favorite, i have to check all TF to get more information and i got the results for it, take profit with safely

anoha
2012-05-25, 06:24 AM
For me I prefer slow-profit
And walk on my way to success and I'm steadily preserve the profit achieved by .. much better than the quick and large profit also go the same speed, which came out ......

dmambi
2012-05-25, 06:56 AM
Profit making is also an art which needs to be learnt and practiced well. we all are here to make profit but many get success depending on various factors though all put more or less equal efforts. This happens because putting efforts in right direction is also much important.

kaji
2012-05-25, 07:14 AM
in implementing the strategy I trade the forex market depends on market conditions. if the market is very volatile so I use a scalping strategy, because scalping will be very effectively applied to the volatile market conditions, and if market conditions tend to move in one direction then I use the intra-day strategy...

anton
2012-05-25, 08:40 AM
in implementing the strategy I trade the forex market depends on market conditions. if the market is very volatile so I use a scalping strategy, because scalping will be very effectively applied to the volatile market conditions, and if market conditions tend to move in one direction then I use the intra-day strategy...

means you are very great merchants, traders who have mastered a lot of strategy, but I also agree with you, a trader should master the various strategies so they can adjust to market conditions, however the state of the market we can still make a profit.

kobhokhan
2012-05-25, 08:42 AM
For me I prefer slow-profit
And walk on my way to success and I'm steadily preserve the profit achieved by .. much better than the quick and large profit also go the same speed, which came out ......

the set target profit should indeed be adjusted to the situation and the ability of our capital market, do not hurry, do not set targets too high in profit, although profit is not less important problem that can be routinely and our trading account remains secure.

eddy
2012-05-25, 09:15 AM
to gain in trading profit a trader should have to learn and understand the movement in every trade and control the emotions of the traders themselves so it would be appropriate to perform the opening price

3mala
2012-05-26, 12:20 AM

aamu
2012-05-27, 04:20 PM
forex me jin tradres ke pas bahut experience aur smajh hoti hai, wo market ko bahut achi tarah handle kar lete haiunhe pata hota hai ki kis situation me market ke sath kaise behave karna chahiye..isliye har trader ko market ko zada se zada time dena chahaiye kyunki market ko jitna zada time idya jayega market utna hi zada faydemand saabit hoga

jakir0079
2012-05-28, 03:45 PM
It is so difficult make profit in Forex but i think it is possible in Forex trade. If i can earn lot of experience, enough knowledge about Forex, use good strategy, control emotions, control greed on trading then i must be success and get good profit in Forex other wise i loss my invest.

irena_xcn
2012-05-28, 04:23 PM
I myself will work on slow profit. aggressive trading is not for me . More careful approach with planning is what I will follow. But I think this is normal for a beginner, whatdo you think?

rathod
2012-05-29, 05:09 PM
Main toh aapne technical analsis ki strategies hi follow karta hoon.Mujhey news dekhkar bhi trade karna bohot accha lagta hay.Aur phir EA or robot se trade karnese sayad main jada profit kar sakta tha.

derawaal
2012-05-29, 05:16 PM

main to gi sahi baat ha k forex trading main na sirf or sirf na scalping he use kar raha houn kioun k mugh ko pata h ak es main ek to loss kafi kam ha or dosra na es main na ham ko itna profit hota ha k dosri koi bhi strategy nahi deti ha

Liyaliya
2012-05-29, 06:09 PM
I trading following on own strategy here.
I use candlestick chart and follow MACD, MA, RSI etc. I also follow forex news daily with the help of Forexfactory.

jakir0079
2012-05-29, 11:52 PM
I think it is so difficult to make profit in Forex but Ii think it is possible in Forex trade. I believe Forex is a risky trade but Forex is a profitable business too. I think if you can use good strategy, control emotions, control greed on trading then you must be success and get good profit in Forex other wise you loss your all invest.

Mehak
2012-05-30, 12:38 AM

I would lik to make profit slow, but problem with me is that I could not control my emotions in trading, and when ever I open position I could not force my self with greed, and whenever I face lose I became so much confused so that I usually close my position in big loss.

ovabi
2012-05-30, 01:01 AM
I think all traders want his pofit will be grow and grow.. They work in many way for grow his credits..But who new he don't know how to earn from here.. If senior trader can help them they earn easily.....

pdatta20
2012-05-30, 01:07 AM
Do you think the exchange rate 1.1800 EUR / USD - 10,000 EURO to buy with $ 11.800 million. Two weeks after the EUR / USD exchange rate rose 1. The 500 is. When you have $ 1, 500 dollars it will receive $ 700 dollars when you sell.

kudro1997
2012-05-30, 01:10 AM
Actually its not so easy make profit in forex market .But its really possible in forex trade.And i believe forex is very risky but its so profitable business too.I sure if you can use good strategy and also control emotion so you also trading good and you also you well be success and good profit in forex and otherwise you loss your every think.

shemozz
2012-05-30, 01:11 AM
Well to make a profit from trading in the Forex market and away from the loss should have a Trader good strategy that can achieve the goal of access to trading and profit ... Each trader has a good strategy for its own uses. For me I prefer to profit in a few days, any short-term trading .. Some see long-term security of trading more ..

khaled6969
2012-05-30, 01:34 AM
Question of how to earn money in Forex to earn foreign currency from the difference in exchange rates to predict price movements in the next few hours or a few days.

rahimlakhany
2012-05-30, 01:44 AM
Making profit is not that simple even a little mistake can cost you big so its better to take small risk unless you are 110% sure about the result.

place
2012-05-30, 01:56 AM
i opened a position today that will give me at least 250$. my volume was 0.50 and i had 250$ in my balance.just focusing my trade and trading with patient for longtime to get this much profits.

brutu
2012-05-30, 03:05 AM
Advantage that should not be doing business in trade and other exchanges to verify that it is something. We need you need a good plan to follow the tactics and discipline, good strategic planning, financial management is to create a rule for it. , Bringing the advantage of using indicators, stop loss.

seri
2012-05-30, 10:12 AM
I think it's not good idea to make high amount of profits as our target in the first time of our transaction. If we want to gain
high amount of profits in forex, I suggest to reach it slowly but sure. Don't use high lot size to realize it because it will become
high risk high gain.

eoneadit
2012-05-30, 10:48 AM
Making profit in forex is simple, when you see the price is upping, then you buy, or when you see it's going down, you just sell. As you can see, you trade what you see, not what you think that price is overbough or oversold. This is the best and simple way.

ksatria921
2012-06-02, 08:36 AM
Actually its not so easy make profit in forex market .But its really possible in forex trade.And i believe forex is very risky but its so profitable business too.I sure if you can use good strategy and also control emotion so you also trading good and you also you well be success and good profit in forex and otherwise you loss your every think.

all business have a risk, and risk. those who succeed in business are those who dare to conquer fear, nervousness, anxiety, confusion within themselves to face with a Pressure challenges and risks to be defeated him. as well as forex, many traders that lose and go bankrupt in forex business, but too often they are successful and become millionaires from the forex business. navigate ourselves and our mental preparation to jump more deeply at forex business.

nilanchal777
2012-06-02, 02:23 PM
yes bhai aapne theek hi kha ki knoledge k koi b kaam nahi kiya ja sakta.is liye sabse pehle trader ko forex ki bre me achi tarha jaan lena he achi baat hai.bina kuch jaane koi trader agar kaam karta hai to usko kafi lose ho sakta hai.so pehle sikho aur fir trade karo to aapko profit b acha hoga aur aapka kaam karne ka dil b kiya karega.best of luck for new trader.

sparkle23
2012-06-02, 07:35 PM
I don `t believe that all businesses using a strategy everyone has it` s own strategy.
for never a skilled operator in Relays somebody and always take a new and unique strategy.

syedraza
2012-06-02, 09:53 PM
I think each is a clear strategy to make a profit, sometimes not possible to say to get more profit is not good or bad. It depends from person to person, and of course jobs. But people may be within it is own borders, so I think to win their own rules and try to be happy with him.

nobby
2012-06-02, 10:45 PM

I do not like slow profit, I like to make profit everyday. I like quick profit so if I see opportunity for short term trading, I always take it. It is swing trader that take trades that last within a few days. For me my trade last just one day.

tajdarbet
2012-06-03, 10:46 AM

hmm app ne kafi achi strategy ham se shaer ki ha par main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app forex trading main dosroun ki strategy par na chalo to behter ha kioun k her ka mind or thinking diffrence hoti ha es liye na app es main apni he strategy use karo

abdul hamid p
2012-06-03, 11:23 AM
i have a new strategy right now and it inspired from robot that i download for few days ago. this is martingale EA and ofcourse profitable.

sripanut
2012-06-03, 01:24 PM
We can make prfit in forex trading. There are many ways of making profit in forex trading. I usually use trend in hourly 1, M 30, M15 to check the trend. I usually follow the trend. if the trend is down trend, I usually open sell on any rally.

marjuck
2012-06-03, 01:38 PM
i always trade with h1 platform and also follow the market analysis and fundamental analysis. h4 and d1 platform are used by long term trader. my target is little and always go through a slow process. i used my different technique on different situation.

penjualdolar
2012-06-03, 02:19 PM
It is very important to make plan before ur trading in forex trading for make profit. Always try to observe the market very carefully, do ur own analysis regarding forex trading. It will help u to gain profit in trading.

yes you are right, our trades plan will help us to achieve our profit targets, because the plan we will have to fit with the type of trades, so that we would feel comfortable doing trades with our own trades plan.

trader_jambi
2012-06-03, 07:50 PM
I use the usual strategy is to use some of the MA trading and BB. because according to my trading experience with using both of these indicators are able to analyze price movements that occur.

simpleforex68
2012-06-04, 07:28 AM

I would like to make profit every day. I only trade in UK and US session. When I have profit, I take it immediately.
I only use the H4 chart to determine the trend and use H1 chart to find the good entry. So, I can have a small stop loss and huge profit.

playfx
2012-06-04, 09:56 AM
make profit seem so easy when we have huge funds, but the most important is, that as time goes by, we can maintain to keep profiting each time we open trades, so someday our profit will grew even bigger than our initial capital, that's what i call making profit. and that its not easy.

playfx
2012-06-04, 10:01 AM
make profit seem so easy when we have huge funds, but the most important is, that as time goes by, we can maintain to keep profiting each time we open trades, so someday our profit will grew even bigger than our initial capital, that's what i call making profit. and that its not easy.

incredibleindia
2012-06-04, 10:20 AM
Profits is the goal of every trader and it is not quite easy to achieve profits in Forex for certain reasons including the fact that the Forex market requires accurate money management s a precautionary measure to avoid losses.

TauqeerHaiderRizvi
2012-06-04, 10:54 AM
main slowly aur consistently profit earning ko zeeyada terjhe deta hoon kyun kay ager app jaldi jaldi karien gey apna account balance barhaney main tu iss risk factor zeeyada hota hay aur chance hota hay kay app ka account puook jaeye. main slow aur consistence trading ko pasand karta hoon.

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-04, 02:30 PM
I do easily, that if we have substantial capital or at least enough for us to put a small profit as long as it is always constant, probably because I also did other work besides the forex is so simply because it adds to our capital for a capital I invested a little so I am looking for a little profit but always a constant ..
I catch 10 pips and it was quite a day with a lot of capital so that 0.1% of our resilience enough to survive in the market as long as we are not greedy

digger_jim
2012-06-05, 03:24 AM
I think all traders want to make profit in Forex but it is so difficult to make profit in Forex. I believe if i can use good experience, good knowledge, nice strategy, control greed, control emotions on trading then i must be success and make good profit in Forex trade other wise i loss my all investments.

Take a look at any pair's chart. Then think, out of tens of pips of price movement daily, how hard it is to get just 5 pips? But most newbies would abhorred 5 pips a day. They like to think themselves as one of a kind who can caught 90% of daily price movement and becomes rich overnight, unlike many others who have to shed tears and blood over the years just to understand the market. They just forgot that mathematically it is far easier to get 5 pips out of 100 than to get 50 from 100, let alone 500 out of 100. It is their ego talking and not their logic.

aamu
2012-06-08, 01:59 PM
main forex main profit banane k liye scalping trading hi karta hu. or main puri trah se sirf technical anlysis ke base par hi trading karta hu.
main apni trading main MACD and stoch indicator ka use karta hu.

faria
2012-06-10, 01:44 PM
I favor a strategy of swift but still with excellent management as well as constantly excessive, such as just scalping program is often a program used dealers in order to gain a number of things but recurring

aisya
2012-06-10, 02:05 PM
Make profit are the two words which must be pat on the head, and we should be trying to make it happen every time we do the trading.
the aim of gaining profit can be realized with the use of good strategy, especially to be able to get consistent profits in trading.

consistent profits is the dream of all people, but how do I get it in forex trading is so dynamic that moves so much influenced by economic factors and their perpetrators are diverse, perhaps impossible to consistently profit in the manifest but not to regulate or even the loss of MC and reached pfofit on several occasions,

boniez
2012-06-10, 04:28 PM
diverse strategy that can give a definite profit where you can be confident with your decision, because in trading we need to really seriously and do not carelessly or you will experience the loss sustained.

lisa
2012-06-10, 04:34 PM
for making profit in forex do trading with various strategy and knowledge who you got from forex it always help you to making huge profit in forex trading also we use various tools indicators charts which help us to make profits but must need trading experience and knowledge.

didikebenaran
2012-06-10, 05:54 PM
make profit by using scalping technique people use this and some people do day trading which good fro small profit.but most important you should make own strategies for good profit.and read news and analyse them.

I agree with you that this business would be better is for us to have a trade that could make us have a trade that will make us be able to do better with our trading analysis and we can get to be in use during the lifetime of our trade

reazforex
2012-06-10, 06:23 PM
I love quick profit that is why most of the time I do scalping for making quick profit. The international money market is not stable all the time and ups and down is the common situation of market and that is why I do scalping to make a large amount of profit within short time.

happyrichyyy
2012-06-10, 08:10 PM
I would just do it according to the profit, if the profit comes fast after I open the trade, then I would take it, and if it doesn't come in a day or two, I would also wait for a bit while, till I see there's some gain if I close the trade. I don't have specific regulation, for short or long term run, as long as I could make profit, hehe.

venus
2012-06-13, 12:50 PM
To gain consistent profit in forex, there is no other way except doing more practices so you could make better analysis and then you could
gain more profit. But all things will need process to realize profit, so there is no instant way to make money in forex. There must be time
to wait to know the right timing to open and close position.

deathzz
2012-06-13, 12:52 PM
the important thing is not how much profit will we get now, but how consistent we are in turn a profit in a long time,
the important thing is we can find a suitable strategy for us, if we only think about profit ;) then it would be very dangerous to our trading account if you do not have a good trading strategy, money management, and emotional management.

pepoo
2012-06-13, 12:56 PM
For me I do not like deals that last for days or for long hours I have no patience for these deals .. But I love the rapid turnaround of any scalping because it is possible to achieve profits are very good can not be Thakaha in any other way to trade if he can the merchant it is well ...

ishvara
2012-06-13, 01:06 PM
To gain consistent profit in forex, there is no other way except doing more practices so you could make better analysis and then you could
gain more profit. But all things will need process to realize profit, so there is no instant way to make money in forex. There must be time
to wait to know the right timing to open and close position.

yes no forex trader can help us to make consistent profits in our forex exchange trades. It is our jobs as traders to find consistency in our forex trades through constant practise and learning.

anwar
2012-06-13, 05:23 PM

i read somewhere that trading is a hard away of making east money .
and how that true that is forex is very hard and we will only make it in
this business that has drowned so many not by adding more deposits
but by tight money management and discipline to our strategy

topmaster
2012-06-13, 06:22 PM
jab koi starting mai trading krta hai to usko loss bhi hota hai par usko ghabrana nhi chaiye un loss se unko sikhna chaiye galtiyo ko sudharan chaiye un galtiyo ko dobara nhi kre galtiyo ko sudharo ge tabhi profit kr paoge

zahidrock
2012-06-13, 10:50 PM
I enjoy speedy profit this is why most of the time I scalping in making speedy profit. This intercontinental cash market is not secure on a regular basis as well as ups as well as along is the frequent circumstance of market that is certainly exactly why I scalping for making a substantial amount profit in short time.

sripanut
2012-06-14, 12:31 PM
We can make profit from forex trading. We can make preparation in forex trading before open position. We can analyze the trend from the chart in time frame Daily 1. After that we can find support and resistance level.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-06-14, 12:41 PM

bahi main ap ke strategy ko boht zada perfer karta hoon or muja trading main kafi maza be a rha ha esi waja sa to min trading main kafi profit making kar lya ha or muja or be kafi proift earned ho ga.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-14, 12:46 PM
I feel that the best strategy for a quick profit, and I always go into deals a short time and not accept a large and a small profit and it is said a little is better than many permanent uninterrupted

well sir, indeed we must move quickly if we want the maximum benefit in this movement because of the price movement is very fast and of course we must follow or keep up with rapid movement also

hemaelsisy
2012-06-14, 01:25 PM
to make profit in Forex trading you need to develop your self in this business by reading books , working in demo account to know many information in this business

xomes
2012-06-14, 01:29 PM
forex is made for making profit and you can make large profit just with small amount of experience and knowledge ...practice well in the demo account and you will be in the hunt of making profit
In forex failure of most traders is because of various reasons. firstly they chase money without knowing what they are dealing with. most of them have no inclination to learn the basics, they want to practice the most advanced things without knowing about it. they risk money they cannot afford to lose

Gurufx
2012-06-14, 01:30 PM
I enjoy speedy profit this is why most of the time I scalping in making speedy profit. This intercontinental cash market is not secure on a regular basis as well as ups as well as along is the frequent circumstance of market that is certainly exactly why I scalping for making a substantial amount profit in short time.
Well on any strategy of trade it is really a need for us to be patient enough. Being patient means you trust your decision that it will bear into something good and beneficial. When it comes to discipline, you should learn to manage your money, set your priority and give importance to what you need.

didikebenaran
2012-06-14, 01:54 PM
Well on any strategy of trade it is really a need for us to be patient enough. Being patient means you trust your decision that it will bear into something good and beneficial. When it comes to discipline, you should learn to manage your money, set your priority and give importance to what you need.

I agree with you that if indeed we want to a success in this business we must have is a good trade with money management and this will make us better and more secure trade in the trade as well

terajana
2012-06-14, 02:17 PM
we can get profit in trading if you can get a positive difference of the sale price and purchase price are we doing in the transaction .. trade profit in a very simple, and sometimes it makes us complacent and become more greedy in trading ..

Sri Hartono
2012-06-14, 02:20 PM
strategies that I use is, buy when the price dropped by to see the reflection of saturation that occurs, or sell when prices go up by seeing the reflection of saturation that occurs.

iwan
2012-06-14, 06:49 PM
I prefer swing trading strategy or longterm. because I feel this strategy can get maximum results, but I always put SL in order to avoid large losses without installing the TP so that we get the profit can be maximized.

nobby
2012-06-14, 07:38 PM
I prefer swing trading strategy or longterm. because I feel this strategy can get maximum results, but I always put SL in order to avoid large losses without installing the TP so that we get the profit can be maximized.

If you are trading with swing trading style, the best way to benefit much from this is to use a small lot and big - generous - stop loss and this will help make the trade scale through the different peaks and troughs of the market on the way to your desired target.

fauzibowo
2012-06-14, 09:31 PM
If you are trading with swing trading style, the best way to benefit much from this is to use a small lot and big - generous - stop loss and this will help make the trade scale through the different peaks and troughs of the market on the way to your desired target.

when using this technique is very difficult, scalping does have a high risk, so I agree if we use this technique we must always apply a good stop loss on our trading. and I have always been disciplined for using this SL.

abdullahmuslim
2012-06-14, 11:36 PM
scalping strategy it does is take advantage of the TP 15 pips below is one way of security trading, but with a higher SL so that the transaction does not close quickly when the price moves up / down ..
you are right .. scalping strategies including a strategy that should be done by novice traders .. especially novice traders typically want to get the amount of profit or gain a very large

mmja2003
2012-06-14, 11:45 PM
I follow the chart with the cross between simple moving average and exponential moving average. I find it profitable in forex trading. I always choose for slow and small profit. I don't like to take risk. Because I think being able to keep at least investment as a new trader also a profit. If don't make profit, but only can keep investment, I make profit as gathering experience from real trading. And I hope in the future i must be successful.

hello927
2012-06-15, 12:10 AM
There is no specific way to take profit all the time in forex because forex is a complex system of trading. Every second of trading is important in forex. One who is keen observer can manage profit easily if he has knowledge of different strategies. It is risky but also rewarding if one has experience of using different tools at the right time.

happyrichyyy
2012-06-16, 12:39 AM
There is no specific way to take profit all the time in forex because forex is a complex system of trading. Every second of trading is important in forex. One who is keen observer can manage profit easily if he has knowledge of different strategies. It is risky but also rewarding if one has experience of using different tools at the right time.

Yeah, this is quite right. It's not that a simple game, anything could happen, and it seems to be following some rules or regulation but seems not so strict in following the rules, there's surprising movement once in a while as well. That's why it's really a great job to be a successful trader, or I guess maybe luck also matters to some or big extent.