PDA

View Full Version : What is Price action?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

asiaforexmentor
2011-11-21, 12:48 PM
A lot of people have this question in mind, what exactly is PRICE ACTION.
And why is PRICE ACTION KING IN FOREX?
To answer the above question, i start off with talking about indicators.
There are tons of indicators out there, be it forex or others. They work mostly the same way.
And there are new indicators coming out every other day.
Alot of traders when they first started trading forex, they have tons on indicators on their charts. Trying different combination of which works best for them. And at the end of the day, they get confused all over as one indicator may be telling you to go long, but the other is telling you to go short.
Which will result in you making bad decisions and end up blowing your account with a frustrated mind.
Why does it happen this way? Indicators are derived from the chart movements. Some indicators react faster, some slower.
However, as they are derived from the chart movements. They are 1 step slower than the chart. Which is in fact Price Action!
Price Action leads the indicators, and when price reverses it movement from short to long (example). The indicator which you are watching is one step too late. And by the time the indicator confirms it is going short, Price Action has taken the market to go Long.
This happens most of time, if not all of the time.
Therefore = ALL INDICATORS ARE LAGGING INDICATORS!
PRICE ACTION IS WHAT LEADS THE INDICATORS, IT IS KING IN FOREX!
By understanding Price action in forex trading, we are able to understand the ENTIRE PICTURE of the market.
WHY is the market moving up,
WHAT causes it to stop moving,
WHY is the market reversing
WHY is the market in consolidation
IT is like reading a book once you have mastered price action in forex. And the best thing is, It is not difficult!
It is even easier than you reading an indicator.
And when you mastered price action, with combination of our system. You will almost be able to pick absolutely MARVELLOUS TRADES all the time. CONFLUENCE is the King of the game. This is what equates to our high probablity trades with a high winning ratio.
To an Awesome Trading as Always,
Ezekiel Chew
www.asiaforexmentor.com

MichealFlether214
2011-11-27, 01:58 AM
Sounds interesting to me. I did not know price action is really this important. Would read more about this now.

Thanks for the info.

MTEBESSI
2011-11-27, 02:06 AM
It seems to be a good topic. we are waiting to read from you asiaforexmentor. I have heared about price action but until now I didn't find any good discussion about this. I think traders who masters price action are the 5% of traders who continue trading for life.

dmambi
2011-11-27, 07:21 AM
Price action is just another method of trading in Forex market where the trader not use indicators for his decisions. Instead a trader monitor the price movement on his charts and based on different patterns of price movement he predicts the price movement and trade accordingly to make money.

ForFoReX1
2011-11-29, 06:16 PM
I have read a lot about this topic, but I did not understand something I hope you explained and explain in more detail because I began to feel that the matter is good and we followed well and wait for more from you in the future

anubhavsingh
2012-01-29, 03:13 AM
There are tons of indicators out there, be it forex or others. They work mostly the same way.
Alot of traders when they first started trading forex, they have tons on indicators on their charts. Trying different combination of which works best for them. And at the end of the day, they get confused all over as one indicator may be telling you to go long, but the other is telling you to go short.
Which will result in you making bad decisions and end up blowing your account with a frustrated mind.
Why does it happen this way? Indicators are derived from the chart movements. Some indicators react faster, some slower.
However, as they are derived from the chart movements. They are 1 step slower than the chart. Which is in fact Price Action!
Price Action leads the indicators, and when price reverses it movement from short to long (example). The indicator which you are watching is one step too late. And by the time the indicator confirms it is going short, Price Action has taken the market to go Long.
By understanding Price action in forex trading, we are able to understand the ENTIRE PICTURE of the market.
IT is like reading a book once you have mastered price action in forex. And the best thing is, It is not difficult!
And when you mastered price action, with combination of our system. You will almost be able to pick absolutely MARVELLOUS TRADES all the time. CONFLUENCE is the King of the game. This is what equates to our high probablity trades with a high winning ratio.
Ezekiel Chew
www.asiaforexmentor.com

bahut hi achi aur useful information di hai aapne
ye sab baatein aur concepts naye traders ko samjh me aane bahut zaruri hote hai kyunki unke trading career me inka bahut bada role rehta hai jaise jaise wo trading karte jate hai

jimloveski
2012-02-23, 12:04 AM
Price action is everything you need to become sucessfull trader in forex market.
This is what experienced traders do- draw trendline -> S&R levels -> find a chart patterns -> open position -> measure target -> wait for profit

It is worth to learn it. Good luck

sibali
2012-02-26, 07:53 PM
Ezekiel Chew
www.asiaforexmentor.com

Price action indicates a psychologist market and get to know the meaning of the market with the formation of patterns in candlestick patterns. Although the price movement in the market always moves fluktiatif, but it can be understood from the candlestick patterns.

bambang
2012-02-26, 10:50 PM
Price action is just another method of trading in Forex market where the trader not use indicators for his decisions. Instead a trader monitor the price movement on his charts and based on different patterns of price movement he predicts the price movement and trade accordingly to make money.

yes you are right, price action is a good strategy. but it takes experience to understand the workings of this strategy. such supplay and demand strategy, not use indicator, just looking at the chart to analyze price movements to determine supplay area and demand area

sasmita11
2012-02-26, 11:00 PM
Price action is everything that price is doing any trading instrument.being represent on a chart for a trader to see.
in very basic terms price action illustrrates in a way that a trader can see exactly on a chart ,
when a certain pair did for a perticular time frame

sasmita11
2012-02-26, 11:02 PM
Price action is everything that price is doing any trading instrument.being represent on a chart for a trader to see.
in very basic terms price action illustrates in a way that a trader can see exactly on a chart ,
when a certain pair did for a particular time frame

rahibul
2012-02-26, 11:38 PM
I didnt know about price action, after some study I have known that there are many dealers who act only in the price. This price action trading method is the following exchange also naked. Naked trade not involve the use of indicators. As a trader, you need the concept of trend and support and resistance lines to understand. These concepts are central to the trading price action.

pritysharma
2012-02-27, 09:44 AM
It seems interesting to me but I am really confused because I do not know about the system is.I am a new trader i forex market and I have no exact idea about the price action.It will be better if the senior members or the experts help the newbies to get a good idea about the price action.

twinkling star
2012-02-27, 01:03 PM
you are right as price action is the big reason for market movement, but how could we determine the price actions, as there is no indicator who could tell us when price reverses , when tthe price is for long, and when the price is for short, if you know all about it plzzz give us the information about the price action, as how could we trade with price actions.

sasmita11
2012-02-28, 08:45 PM
the price all of the sudden start bouncing off the resistance level .this should tell you that this signal is not worth ,it since the price action shows that the market doesn't want go up any further.every trading decision based on technical indicators should include the consideration of the price action.

sagar
2012-03-28, 12:22 PM
yes you are right, price action is a good strategy. but it takes experience to understand the workings of this strategy. such supplay and demand strategy, not use indicator, just looking at the chart to analyze price movements to determine supplay area and demand area

jiching
2012-03-31, 11:23 AM
i am a newbie. can you give more explanation about price action, i heard this is good strategy. but how ?? when do i use this strategy ? i want to understand this price action so that i can place order in the market without doubt, because i can analyze the new trend or where the price will go.

manibhai2012
2012-03-31, 02:29 PM
very nice sharing sir I think you are doing very good job and we are getting very nice information through you keep it up sir I think you will also share your experience with us in future also, I think newbie should try to take advantages from your posts keep it up sir.

justpips
2012-04-02, 04:12 PM
an interesting thread. I think price action is price behavior when it is at the saturation point of a long movement, either up trend or down trend. techniques to be able to trade with actin price it helps you learn about candlestick patterns and chart patterns. because I think it's a very basic technique dalah for you, in order to use price action techniques.

anubhavsingh
2012-04-03, 12:58 AM
Nothing can cause it to stop moving untill markets closed, on ther other hand its 24/5 and its shows its risjiness all the time it only stop when marker aroung the world closed for dealing.

forex market kabhi bhi ruk nahi sakta saturday sunday ke alawa
har country ki currency me movement hoti hai jis wajah se forex market me movement hoti hai..bas saturday aur sundy market me movement nahi hoti baki sare din 24 hours market me movement hoti rehti hai

gava
2012-04-10, 12:12 PM
the price all of the sudden start bouncing off the resistance level .this should tell you that this signal is not worth ,it since the price action shows that the market doesn't want go up any further.every trading decision based on technical indicators should include the consideration of the price action.

gava
2012-04-10, 12:25 PM
in very basic terms price action illustrates in a way that a trader can see exactly on a chart ,
when a certain pair did for a particular time frame

vikalpverma
2012-04-10, 01:08 PM
mujhe price action ke bare me bahut sari confusiuon thi lekin aapki ye post pad ke mujhe bahut kuch samjh me aaya aur maeri bahut confusion bhi duur hui
price action har trader ko pata hona chahaiye kyunki iske zariye hum market ke trend ko pata kar sakte hai aur trend pata karna bahut zaruri hota hai forex me

naziafarhan
2012-04-10, 02:52 PM
I think the definition of price action will be like this. The behaviour of price at some certain levels wheather it is important or not it does not applicable but the behaviour of price at that level is called price action.

mimed
2012-04-10, 02:59 PM
Price action is everything that price is doing any trading instrument

mimed
2012-04-10, 03:02 PM
I think price action is price behavior when it is at the saturation point of a long movement, either up trend or down trend.

anubhavsingh
2012-04-10, 05:46 PM
I think the definition of price action will be like this. The behaviour of price at some certain levels wheather it is important or not it does not applicable but the behaviour of price at that level is called price action.

aapne bahut ache tarike se price action ko samjhaya hai aur mujhe lagat hai ki har trader ko iske bare me pata hona chahiye
price action ko samjh ke trading karna akfi acha rehta hai..iske sath aapko support aur resistance level bhi smajh me aa jate hai jo ki har tarah ki tarding ke liey ache mane jate hai

naziafarhan
2012-04-10, 06:33 PM
Price action is the behaviour of price in a particelar plac of support and resistance. It helps the traders to take trading decision. I really like price action. Casue It really acts like a leading indicator. Thanks.

sunil
2012-04-20, 03:23 PM
Nothing can cause it to stop moving untill markets closed, on ther other hand its 24/5 and its shows its risjiness all the time it only stop when marker aroung the world closed for dealing.

michael
2012-04-28, 04:04 AM
That the movement of prices, foreign exchange varies from day to day. As required from the trader control the movements of these prices and find out the points that can bend the graph. And determined by the index of a given and after the observation period puts the strategy with respect to the sale order. Then enters the exchange market to trade.

songkok
2012-04-28, 04:56 AM
Prace Action is a form of every candlestick made ​​by market participants in general, both the buyers, sellers and those who do not do anything. Everything will be reflected in prace action, and usually the most popular of prace action is PinBar, which the trader used as a signal entry, or exit ....

ashwini
2012-04-28, 01:05 PM
yes price action is the king of forex.
if one can only follow this .. he make good income and good profit.
here we only to follow the doji, butterfly, engulfing.. means candles formation. its very important . . u know its given signal the reversal market .. or trend. more than a 30 mnts before the indicators.. given signal. so every one can be must follow it.

silenteyes
2012-04-28, 06:03 PM
Price action and candlestick pattern are more than worthy if we can master these things. The important thing after understanding the candle pattern is the decision about making entry and exit from the market as both these things decide your success in forex trading.

jg6073727
2012-04-28, 09:31 PM
Yes price action is king in forex. If market goes up it means that currency value is going up. If market moves down then it means that currency moving down

Morshedul
2012-04-30, 09:23 PM
I do not know anything about price auction. Is it a new thing in forex or just a new strategy? According to your post, i have learned that price auction is probably a another way of forex trading. Am i right? If i do not right, then tell me what it is and how to use this.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-01, 05:03 PM
Ezekiel Chew
www.asiaforexmentor.com

forex trading min price boht zadia action karti ha agr ap na achi or best trading karne ha to ap ko market ka bara main complete knowledge hon chyaia or ap ko ya be pata hona chaya k market main price kitin up ho ge or katini up ho ge es laya main ap ko ya kahaono ga k agr ap na achi trading karani ah to price action ka bara main zorar janana chayia.

xtremeclash
2012-05-01, 06:19 PM
wow . I didnt know that . But after joining here i can also know that .
But its not 100% clear to me . Do you have any other reference for it ??

forexstudentforever1
2012-05-01, 08:57 PM
Thanks a million:yahoo:!!! Cause, I was having a thought like Price Action is most difficult and lengthy staff to learn. But you broke my fear, thanks a again. Actually, you are right I do the same things I mean I always follow my favorite indicators and sometimes trend lines. Are you teaching Price Action? Is there any educational video? is it free? if not, what ever it's price is I want to buy it.

aamu
2012-05-27, 04:31 PM
har country ki currency me movement hoti hai jis wajah se forex market me movement hoti hai..bas saturday aur sundy market me movement nahi hoti baki sare din 24 hours market me movement hoti rehti hai

abdillahikbal
2012-06-10, 04:24 PM
It is like a good topic. We expect you to asiaforexmentor. The cost of operation heared, but until now I do not have a good conversation. I believe that retailers, who are the master of his trade to continue in 5%.

indeed sir, on the topic of this tread is very exciting and this time I get new knowledge about the price action in this tread semog ajaya always this forum and hope among traders always get extra experience among novice traders and traders master, thank you

maulana
2012-06-19, 06:39 AM
seems great topic for discussing... i ever heard price action strategy too... and, i also try this strategy in my account few times... but, i always got big floating minus and got loss... would you like to give me explanation about how to trade with price action correctly...

barn
2012-06-19, 02:44 PM
trading with price action system, but my cursory read the article it seems the system is the incorporation of all the basic pattern in forex. such support resistant, candlesticks, etc.

Maham Gill
2012-06-19, 05:41 PM
Ezekiel Chew
www.asiaforexmentor.com

mara khala sa trading main price action wo hote ha jo symoble main movement karti ha esi waja sa to trading main boht zada loss earned hota ha or kabi kabi trading main boht sara profit be earned hota ha.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-28, 09:27 PM
price action is very good way for trading. price action trading is totally based on support and resistance. we also use in candlestick pattern.
its is little bit dificult trading but with the help of experience we can made good profit.

I agree with you that in our business we must master a good strategy so that we can benefit in our business. although we will only gain a little but it could be smoothly Menut me better. rather than a big profit but also great risks.

kajole
2012-07-01, 02:57 AM
Ezekiel Chew
www.asiaforexmentor.com

room
2012-07-03, 11:06 PM
price action is very good way for trading. price action trading is totally based on support and resistance. we also use in candlestick pattern.
its is little bit dificult trading but with the help of experience we can made good profit.

darksaimon
2012-07-04, 07:59 PM
the price production is upright another method of trading in Forex market where the merchant not use indicators for his decisions. Instead a merchandiser protector the soprano change on his charts and supported on unlike patterns of price motility he predicts the toll defecation and trade accordingly to make money.

room
2012-07-05, 11:18 PM

sgiant
2012-07-05, 11:54 PM
I have no idea about this but at now I have gathered more knowledge from you today.
So I am greatful to you for helping us.
Mingle and exchange of thoughts is one fine collection of material, you'll get a lot of knowledge of the friends here.

fizmhd
2012-07-06, 01:46 AM
price action strategy i have been reaserching on these for last 6 months .. i m not completly done with this .. i have made a setup for this ... but it cannot be relied always ...

aminos
2012-07-09, 08:24 PM

sgiant
2012-07-10, 12:02 AM
I think any time a good trade. It's just that we need to trade the market that is open on schedule. So there's no a bad price in a trade.

lap
2012-07-13, 01:07 PM
aapne bahut ache tarike se price action ko samjhaya hai aur mujhe lagat hai ki har trader ko iske bare me pata hona chahiye
price action ko samjh ke trading karna akfi acha rehta hai..iske sath aapko support aur resistance level bhi smajh me aa jate hai jo ki har tarah ki tarding ke liey ache mane jate hai

xomes
2012-07-13, 02:51 PM
I think any time a good trade. It's just that we need to trade the market that is open on schedule. So there's no a bad price in a trade.
Well even you get good in actions of profit maker i am sure everybody is afraid of loosing their money in these markets as these markets are risky and unpredictable as well so the fear of loosing money is always there.So in any strategy better we know well about it.

Dragon
2012-07-13, 03:09 PM
That sounds the good topic. Price action is simple a method of trading in Forex market where the trader not use indicators for his decisions. Instead of this, whenever they decide to enter market, they look at the movement of price.

sgiant
2012-07-13, 03:13 PM
We can take a position at any price, provided it has the excuse of the analysis that we can. not to be confused between technical and fundamental analysis, a second analysis was necessary, but different. If you know, then you will easily determine the position.

deepak
2012-07-14, 01:25 PM

deepak
2012-07-15, 05:28 PM

mahmudi
2012-07-16, 07:39 AM
you say so is relevant in the present circumstances many beginners that combines some of the indicators in their charts when it makes them confused all their decisions ultimately determine their accounts out of a sense of frustration in the market but who have not experienced it took only a few candle pattern indicators and chart pattern

deepak
2012-07-17, 01:25 PM

sammy
2012-07-29, 10:18 AM
actually our market doesnt move by seeing the old chart and everything. it is just a probability that the retracement might end at 50.0 fib level or so. we need to rationalize the present market condition which is called price action.

bokadia6
2012-07-29, 02:02 PM

sharabela
2012-07-29, 04:22 PM
I see what you mean by price action. This is what I always tell to my friends that Forex is so big a business that one rally have to keep studying to know about it. Today I have learned a new this in this post.

bokadia6
2012-07-29, 09:13 PM

pickmurari
2012-07-29, 09:17 PM
Ezekiel Chew
www.asiaforexmentor.com

good to know that this term is so important in the world of trading. Nice info pulled out and the importance is well explained. Seems to be a good source for trading

ahsankhan
2012-07-29, 11:57 PM
yes you are right price action is a good strategy but it takes experience to understand the working of this strategy such supply and demand strategy........

kalponick
2012-07-30, 12:13 AM
I think price action is trading without the use of indicators so that you are trading with charts so that you can trade well with fundamental analysis as well..
good luck ;)

Price Action is not trading without indicators.. Its the current movement of the price.. but using price action only you can trade profitably.. Like if you see that price reversing from a certain point several times.. then you will have strong reasons that price cant break that level and it will reverse.. this is how you can trade this market without using any tools at all..

goldenmember
2012-07-30, 02:09 AM
Price action I think is harder than reading an indiacator and less reliable. Sometimes there can be lots of different support and resistance and it ignores some and responds to others. For indicators, it either bounces off or it doesn't so it is much more black and white.

wisam
2012-08-05, 08:17 PM
in very basic terms price action illustrrates in a way that a trader can see exactly on a chart ,
when a certain pair did for a perticular time frame

I did not about price actionafter a few research I have known that there is many retailers who act only in price. This method of price negotiation action is the following exchange also naked. Nue trade not necessitate the use indicator. As a trader, you need the concept of trend lines and support or resistance to understand. These concepts are at the heart of the price action trading.

wisam
2012-08-06, 09:13 PM
Yes, the price action is not easy to understand. It takes perseverance and foresight to be able to read what is shown by the price. But if you want to try hard, sure that you'll be able to read price action.

the prize all sudden onset bounce the strength level. this should tell you this signal is not worth it as the the price action shows that the market does not go up a decision to deal further.every based on the technical indicators should include consideration of the price action.

abbey ak
2012-08-07, 05:15 AM
well before we can place any order in the forex market i think the very best position we can place an order is when we can get a confirmation to the direction of the trend and also getting a revers before we place any order thats what i really think, so price action can really go a very long way in the market

pkdoo7
2012-08-07, 02:34 PM
price action forex trade ka aham hissa hai agar hum ise sahi tareeke se jaan pate hai to trade karna aasan ho jata hai iske liye aik pair choose karein aur uske price movement per info collect karein.

nurivasyarifah
2012-08-07, 08:01 PM
I think forex price action is a strategy that without the use of indicators in trading so you can be trading very well and use the chart analysis..

its important that discipline on trading plan . :respect:

whether you have mastered the fundamental strategy? if you are able to master the fundamentals, then you no longer need to trade using indicators, it is enough ... it's just that if you are already mastered the fundamental strategy then I would ask that you share with me , hehehe,, i really want it

isbhacker
2012-08-08, 01:13 AM
Price action is simple bro ,We just watch for price movement on basis of levels and candle stick patterns,and trend lines are drawn ,and Fibbonacci is drawn.

antosco
2012-08-08, 03:04 AM

I agree with you @asiaforexmentor that all indicators are lagging indicators and that the best way of trading is with the use of price actions which is what all indicators actually depends on. As a newbie, I depended on too many indicators, currently, I am only depending on price action for my analysis.

oil_trader
2012-08-20, 06:26 AM
Price action is father of all forex trading strategy, but it require alot of time to master, but once you master it and digest it you will be making consistency profit with it. Is Just Chart and candle trading without any indicator.

i really think price action is something that a trader wait for because price action means the behavior of the price on trading sessions.
if we follow the price action and study it we will understand how the market react to different things or news release.

lamington
2012-08-22, 01:02 PM
har country ki currency me movement hoti hai jis wajah se forex market me movement hoti hai..bas saturday aur sundy market me movement nahi hoti baki sare din 24 hours market me movement hoti re

kash
2012-08-23, 07:31 PM
ji haan yahi waja hy k forex trade main ap ziada earn kr sakty ho kio k ya just sturdy or subdy ko off hoti hy bki dino mmain ap is per trade kr skty ho oa is ki movement 24/h hoti rehti hy

forexmaster
2012-08-23, 08:39 PM
Ezekiel Chew
www.asiaforexmentor.com
If you have been trading for a while you are probably using numerous lagging forex indicators on your charts that are no doubt confusing you and are one of the main reasons why you are still unsuccessful and found your way to my price action trading website. For all you newbie traders take a look at the two charts below and ask yourself which one seems more logical and less stressful to make trading decisions from?

laptopw
2012-08-24, 12:41 PM
as per my knowledge in price action we are trading with only trend line, using support and resistance.
we never focus on any technical indicator.
price action trading need long term trading experience and good knowledge of chart pattern.

forex blaster
2012-08-24, 02:36 PM
Thanks for your informative and helpful post and i didn't know about this more but i think that price action trading is the art and skill of making all of your trading decision off of a stripped down chart.

mcceducation
2012-08-25, 12:13 PM
thank you for the nice information about Forex Price action, i do not know about the price action before but i am read your share information and i am thinking its very nice explain about Forex price action. so many many thank you for the price action.

chama
2012-08-25, 02:41 PM
the price action in short means the effects of news in the market this means if we have bad news in one pair of currency the price will react according to the size of news positivelly or negativelly

alamFX
2012-08-25, 04:11 PM
I've read in a few threads where folks mention " price action setup " or " price action trade " etc. What is this price action concept?

ishvara
2012-08-25, 05:38 PM
The price action in forex and stock trading is the skill of taking all of our trading decisions off of a stripped down or naked price chart. It is a nice way to trade forex markets since itself as well actually is a reliable way to make consistent profits in forex trading.

esif
2012-08-25, 06:00 PM
i appreciate your post and like the presentation very much, what you said about indicators, i agree with you BUT their are few indicators that are not lagging and that can help a trader, like Fibonacci replacement, and expansion, pivot points, and may be dinapoli MACD and dinapoli stochastic..

keya19
2012-08-26, 05:19 PM
I suppose that the price action is a unspoilt strategy. but it takes change to understand the workings of this strategy. such supplay and duty strategy, not use indicator, rightful perception at the represent to study soprano movements to mold supplay region and demand expanse

wasifshakil
2012-09-09, 06:11 PM
Yeah. Price action is very wonderful trading strategy in Forex trading. So we can learn this strategy and throw the forex market trading.. thank you..

tuntuni
2012-09-09, 10:22 PM
he perfect assumption is that price action is a discriminating strategy. but it takes participate to understand the excavation of this strategy. much supplay and demand strategy, not use indicator, honourable sensing at the interpret to analyse value movements to set supplay extent and exact country

kecik6422
2012-09-10, 06:31 PM
hi all,price action are great strategy that will give us accurate signal to make entry,im also used this strategy on my trade,you all also can discuss on my tread 'price action 100%',the strategy are simple,we just waiting for the signal setup occur in 1h,4h or 1day chart,then make entry when the price retrace.

ajih
2012-09-10, 06:51 PM
I just heard about this, it makes me curious until I tried to search on google, but I am still too understand this. least sense is the Price Action is the element most associated with the psychology of the market, any decisions on market entry or exit

pkdoo7
2012-09-10, 07:01 PM
well it's a good article on price action but you need more explanation about this , how prices go long or go short , it's a not possible to predict from price action theory because it influences with multiple factors and you can not only relay on opening and closing prices or day high or day low , between your expectations you may see drastic changes in price pattern from market .

FREEDOM
2012-09-11, 11:01 AM
Price action is strong strategy and easy to understand because no more indicators to watch. We can use price action with candlestick, Resistance and Support, and trendline as our trading supports. Some experts price action traders just use a blank chart to make a trades.

nassim28287
2012-09-19, 03:04 PM
The concept of price action trading embodies the analysis of basic price movement as a methodology for financial speculation, as used by many retail traders and often institutionally where algorithmic trading is not employed, and at its most simplistic, it attempts to describe the human thought processes invoked by experienced, non-disciplinary traders as they observe and trade their markets.[1][2][3][4] Price action is simply how prices change - the action of price. It is readily observed in markets where liquidity and price volatility are highest, but anything that is bought or sold freely in a market will per se demonstrate price action. Price action trading can be included under the umbrella of technical analysis but is covered here in a separate article because it incorporates the behavioural analysis of market participants as a crowd from evidence displayed in price action - a type of analysis whose academic coverage isn't focused in any one area, rather is widely described and commented on in the literature on trading, speculation, gambling and competition generally. It includes a large part of the methodology employed by floor traders[5] and tape readers.[6] It can also optionally include analysis of volume and level

mmja2003
2012-09-19, 03:10 PM
I was always hearing about this price action. But never didn't try to understand about this and thought it is so critical factor in forex to understand. From this fascinated post I have come to know about the price action. Really it is a whole scenery of forex trading.

forexdon
2012-09-19, 08:47 PM
you are right to control the price is one of the good trading stratagy in the forex you have to control your volume in this way you easily got familiar with the Forex some time people don't know about price management after reading your post i think they become familiar with all of these things

gerrard
2012-09-19, 08:56 PM

BaHaaFxTr
2012-10-12, 10:28 PM
Am full agreed with you many traders just focus to understand the indicators more than understanding the price movement it self and when that happen the indicator just will help them to take good discion not just tracking indicators that would be big mistake to do .

kopil
2012-10-14, 01:48 PM
Price action indicates a psychologist market and get to know the meaning of the market with the formation of patterns in candlestick patterns. Although the price movement in the market

indf
2012-10-14, 01:56 PM
Forex or share trading is a science. One needs to know many things to be longstanding trader in this to make it a a successful business venture. And none has it mastered it and those who claim also would have lost. it is not a trade where only one or two persons deal but millions of persons could be dealing a single contract in zillion different ways, which results in price action. I really thank the asia mentor.

mhwaheed
2012-10-22, 12:26 PM
price actions is not important if you have best technical Skills so you can trade with any price action. but you must give stop lose.

yudijoni
2012-10-22, 12:35 PM
Price action is the ancient art of trading methodology.
There are many variations but this particular PA is = there is no weird rules in PA. PA is free. there is no one correct, or "OP that when this" "SL here" "Tp here". Want to learn if you have a strong PA to change the mindset see Market and price movements.

kashifrehman
2012-10-22, 04:58 PM
price actions is not important if you have best technical Skills so you can trade with any price action. but you must give stop lose.

I know one this that when we make combination of price action with the technicals at that time we can get the juice from this maket easily the reason is with price action we cannot predict the strength of move but with the technicals we can get the strength and cant rade in a bette way.

skyonline7866
2012-10-24, 02:50 PM
I have heared about price action but until now I didn't find any good discussion about this. I think traders who masters price action are the 6% of traders who continue trading for life. such supplay and demand strategy, not use indicator, just looking at the chart to analyze price movements to determine supplay area .....

nyiel100
2012-10-24, 03:11 PM
i am a technical analysis trader and still using it until now for my trading and there is loss and profit using it,and f it is this price action technic is better than indicators that traders usually use i really want to learn about it.

Adaja92
2012-10-24, 04:18 PM
oh sure i think price action is just a method of trading in Forex market where the trader belongs his decisions. Instead of a trader monitor the price movement on a chart round and based on different patterns of price movement.

poly
2012-10-24, 04:20 PM
Basically, there are two kinds of traders in this world which first is who use fundamental analysis and second, traders who use technical analysis. To be honest, I really recommend use technical analysis rather than fundamental analysis. With technical analysis, you'll only need to learn the price action of the market and get advantage both long term trading or short term trading.

arifhossain01
2012-10-24, 04:47 PM
Man does not use price action, trading in the Forex market, indicators for its decision, but with any other method. Instead, players will follow based on traffic make money price movement of traffic forecasts and negotiating rates and reviews of various modes of transport.

hazem.hassan
2012-10-24, 07:30 PM
Price action is everything you need to become sucessfull trader in forex market.
This is what experienced traders do- draw trendline -> S&R levels -> find a chart patterns -> open position -> measure target -> wait for profit

It is worth to learn it. Good luck

goldenmember
2012-10-24, 09:54 PM
Price action is a way of trading by looking at the chart and not using any indicators. There are lots of methods to trade using this. This includes support resistnace, fibonacchi lines, trendlines, pivot points and a lot more. The difference from indicators is that you are looking at price directly.

muddassir
2012-10-24, 09:55 PM
ہم قیمت کارروائی کے نظریہ کے بارے میں مناسب طریقے سے سیکھنا چاہئے. اس قدرتی ہے کہ ہم زیادہ سے زیادہ ہنر مند ہو جیسا کہ ہم نے معلومات جمع کریں گے. اور اس قسم کے علم کی واقعی ایک اچھی بات ہے.

Banglalink
2012-11-20, 08:07 PM
Cost motion is simply an additional approach to buying and selling within Currency markets in which the investor not really make use of indications with regard to their choices. Rather the investor keep track of the cost motion upon their graphs as well as depending on various designs associated with cost motion he or she forecasts the cost motion as well as industry appropriately to create cash.

Khan Mustafiz
2012-11-20, 08:07 PM
It seems to be a excellent subject. we are patiently waiting to study from you asiaforexmentor. I have heared about cost activity but until now I didn't discover any excellent conversation about this. I think investors who experts cost activity are the 5% of investors who proceed dealing for lifestyle.

sayidatul
2012-11-20, 08:49 PM
Praice action is everything that price is doing any trading instrument.being represent on a chart for a trader to see. in very basic terms price action illustrates in a way that a trader can see exactly on a chart , wen a certain pair did for a particular time frame

asmakhatun
2012-11-21, 02:25 PM
It seems to be a smashing subject. we are inactivity to show from you aforementioned. I tally header most toll process but until now I didn't maturate any neat discussion around this. I guess traders who poet terms spread are the 5% of traders who loco mote trading for lifetime.

aandree
2012-11-21, 03:05 PM
I think price action is price behavior when it is at the saturation point of a long movement, either up trend or down trend. techniques to be able to trade with actin price it helps you learn about candlestick patterns and chart patterns. because I think it's a very basic technique adalah for you

rashedul
2012-11-21, 03:16 PM
It seems to be a discriminating matter. we are inactivity to have from you asiaforexmentor. I jazz heared nearly damage process but until now I didn't maturate any ripe communicating virtually this. I consider traders who poet soprano proceedings are the 5% of traders who proceed trading for sentence.

hansapkuay
2012-11-21, 07:44 PM
Price action is the strenght of currency pair.one thing i never try is to totally ignore the candle and trade just using the strength meter.it might work though

pedagang
2012-11-21, 09:05 PM
The price action is trading in the Forex market method where traders do not use indicators for the decision. Instead traders monitor price movements on charts and based on different patterns of price movements he predicts suitable price movement and trading to make money. I think this method is not good when compared to technical analysis

sachin
2012-11-21, 10:31 PM
It seems to me that price action is the nature of price when it is at the saturation point of a long movement.This movement depends on the economic condition of a country and it may be either up trend or down trend.

Chamika
2012-11-22, 03:59 AM
this is a very good topic to talk about.. Price action is just another method of trading in Forex market and indicators are not essential when we are using this method. the most important thing is the price movement and decide where the price is moving to the next level.

sejiti.rp
2012-11-22, 05:50 AM
Price action trading is another method where the forex market trader, do not use the index for its decision. Instead of a businessman in his chart price movements and monitor the price movement of different patterns depending on the value of money and trade estimates.

suzonbmw03
2012-11-22, 05:52 AM
HELLO,Alot of traders when they first started trading forex, they have tons on indicators on their charts. Trying different combination of which works best for them. And at the end of the day, they get confused all over as one indicator may be telling you to go long, but the other is telling you to go short.price action is a good strategy. but it takes experience to understand the workings of this strategy. such supplay and demand strategy, not use indicator, just looking at the chart to analyze price movements to determine supplay area and demand area.

HaQi
2012-11-24, 03:20 PM
an gripping rib. I opine damage action is soprano behavior when it is at the saturation sail of a longstanding laxation, either up style or low taste. techniques to be healthy to patronage with actin price it helps you acquire nearly holder patterns and interpret patterns. because I cogitate it's a rattling essential technique dalah for you, in condition to use damage proceeding techniques.

ArfianFx
2012-11-25, 04:37 PM
yes.. price action is basic to trading because candle stick can say to where move on the next step if u know about that.. on candle have any secret of trading if u understand and the not much trader use it and all still lose if use indicator because indicator just following candle..

blonur
2012-11-25, 04:38 PM
Price action trading is the art and skill of making all of your trading decisions off of a stripped down or naked price chart. This means no lagging indicators outside of maybe a couple moving averages to help identify dynamic support and resistance areas. All financial markets generate data about the movement of a security over varying periods of time in the form of price charts. Price charts reflect the beliefs of all participants trading the given market during the specified period of time.

belieber
2012-11-25, 05:12 PM
The concept of price action trading embodies the analysis of basic price movement as a methodology for financial speculation, as used by many retail traders and often institutionally where algorithmic trading is not employed, and at its most simplistic, it attempts to describe the human thought processes invoked by experienced, non-disciplinary traders as they observe and trade their markets.

gretongan
2012-11-25, 05:39 PM
I was always hearing about this price action. But never didn't try to understand about this and thought it is so critical factor in forex to understand. From this fascinated post I have come to know about the price action. Really it is a whole scenery of forex trading. :)

Gaurav Singh
2012-11-25, 05:51 PM
Price action forex trading can be used to trade any financial market; however the forex market has the deepest liquidity and lowest startup costs as well as widest accessibility of any financial market, for these reasons and more it is the most popular market today among retail traders.

nayeem mahfujur
2012-11-25, 05:58 PM
Senior Member dmambi will become famous soon enough dmambi's Avatar

Accumulated bonus

Thinks for the info

Habib Mondol
2012-11-25, 06:39 PM
Ya it's a great post.I think price action strategy is the best system for Forex trading.You can trade by follow price action without any indicator.Many many thanks brother for share a nice post.

gretongan
2012-11-25, 08:57 PM
Ya it's a great post.I think price action strategy is the best system for Forex trading.You can trade by follow price action without any indicator.Many many thanks brother for share a nice post.

In price action trader act purly on the basis of price and most of time traders follow price patterns the exact explanation is "Price action is encompassed in technical and chart pattern analysis, which attempt to find order in the sometimes seemingly random movement of price" ;)

mood03
2012-11-25, 09:09 PM
What is Price action?
Basically, there are two kinds of traders in this world which first is who use fundamental analysis and second, traders who use technical analysis. To be honest, I really recommend use technical analysis rather than fundamental analysis.

rahuloms
2012-11-25, 09:38 PM
It seems to be a good topic. we are waiting to read from you asiaforexmentor. I have heared about price action but until now I didn't find any good discussion about this. I think traders who masters price action are the 5% of traders who continue trading for life.
With these automatic programs, the area of FX trading has turned into a stroll in the park even for newcomers.

rona01717
2012-11-25, 10:01 PM
I think really good sign and price action is require to know about forex market for better knowledge in forex market. I thin this better us you provide is better topic discuss with us.

poncoez
2012-11-25, 10:50 PM
price action are great strategy that will give us accurate signal to make entry,im also used this strategy on my trade,you all also can discuss on my tread 'price action 100%',the strategy are simple,we just waiting for the signal setup occur in 1h,4h or 1day chart,then make entry when the price retrace.

khokan
2012-11-26, 04:26 PM
we should understand effectively about cost activity concept . its organic that we' 11 be experienced as much as we collect information . and this kind of information is really a great thing .

mudassar004
2012-11-27, 03:29 PM
The Price Action trading method I use is very clear and simple and something others can learn very easily. I have not invented this method and everything I teach is something I have learned from someone else and have perfected to suit myself. I am a very straight forward and simple person and have tweaked my trading technique to reflect that.

sundari
2012-11-27, 03:43 PM
interesting thread. I think price action is price behavior when it is at the saturation point of a long movement, either up trend or down trend. techniques to be able to trade with actin price it helps you learn about candlestick patterns and chart patterns. because I think it's a very basic technique dalah for you, in order to use price action techniques.

dareking
2012-12-17, 04:27 PM
price action are great strategy that will give us accurate signal to make entry,im also used this strategy on my trade,you all also can discuss on my tread 'price action 100%',the strategy are simple,we just waiting for the signal setup occur in 1h,4h or 1day chart,then make entry when the price retrace.

ye baat sach hai, ki price action strategy ek achchi aur perfect strategy hai, but aisi koi bhi strategy nahi hai, jo aapko 100% profit dilwa de, haan hum itna jarur kar sakta hai, ki humare pass jitna bhi knowledge hota hai, usko apne knowledge se compare karke apne hisaab se signal bana sakte hai, aur wo signal humare hisaab se 100% hota hai, but market ke hisaab alag hota hai.

liso
2012-12-17, 05:25 PM
a price action is when we have a really big reation in the market and that there is a very big trand at one given time this trends helps as to trade very smoothly.

suzonbmw03
2012-12-17, 05:59 PM
HI EVERYONE,I think that,Price Action leads the indicators, and when price reverses it movement from short to long (example). The indicator which you are watching is one step too late. And by the time the indicator confirms it is going short, Price Action has taken the market to go Long. but it takes experience to understand the workings of this strategy. such supplay and demand strategy, not use indicator, just looking at the chart to analyze price movements to determine supplay area and demand area.

kaisar
2012-12-17, 07:08 PM
I've heard the term price action in this forum gan ? please explain clearly and in detail. because I really do not know. please help me?

naziakhan
2012-12-17, 08:02 PM
ye baat sach hai, ki price action strategy ek achchi aur perfect strategy hai, but aisi koi bhi strategy nahi hai, jo aapko 100% profit dilwa de, haan hum itna jarur kar sakta hai, ki humare pass jitna bhi knowledge hota hai, usko apne knowledge se compare karke apne hisaab se signal bana sakte hai, aur wo signal humare hisaab se 100% hota hai, but market ke hisaab alag hota hai.

price action strategy is very good strategy but it is not easy to understand it easily .it required some time to understand because it is very complicated strategy and you can not become master in this strategy easily .:)

sweety sania
2012-12-17, 08:11 PM
Price action is just another method of trading in Forex market where the trader not use indicators for his decisions We should learn properly about price action theory. Its natural that we'll be skilled as much as we gather information. And this type of knowledge is really a good thing.

sulasih
2012-12-17, 11:20 PM
I didn’t know about price action, after some study I have known that there are many dealers who act only in the price. This price action trading method is the following exchange also naked. Naked trade not involve the use of indicators. As a trader, you need the concept of trend and support and resistance lines to understand. These concepts are central to the trading price action.
:)

mosabbal
2012-12-18, 12:46 AM
Price action trading is the art and skill of making all of your trading decisions off of a stripped down or naked price chart. This means no lagging indicators outside of maybe a couple moving averages to help identify dynamic support and resistance areas. All financial markets generate data about the movement of a security over varying periods of time in the form of price charts. Price charts reflect the beliefs of all participants trading the given market during the specified period of time.
http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/price-action-trading-forex

vickymughal
2012-12-18, 01:30 AM
well as for me i really think the first think to consider before we place order in the market is the price action and with best price we can always get the profit out of the market the price is the problem of most trader because they never consider the lever of the price before there place order and this bring lose to them

hossam_a22
2012-12-18, 04:13 AM
Generally open interest increases over the life of the futures contract (note: futures contracts expire, same with options). When futures contract months or quarters transition from one month or quarter to the next month or quarter, the future closest to expiration (called the "front month") decreases in open interest and the next futures contract (called the "back month") increases. This is shown with the chart of the E-mini S&P 500 Futures contract above.

The chart above of the E-mini S&P 500 Futures contract shows both the March S&P 500 future and the June S&P 500 future as the futures near March expiration. Note how the March and June futures contract open interest rises steadily over time; this is normal over the life of a futures contract.

Also note the dramatic decrease in the open interest of the March S&P future as the contract is nearing expiration. In contrast, note the dramatic increase of the June S&P futures contract as futures traders "roll over" their futures positions to the next futures expiration contract (June).

Learning about Open Interest is important, but using it to help futures or options trading is better. Interpreting Open Interest is up next.

abbey ak
2012-12-18, 04:42 AM
based on my understanding i think Price action is based on the movement of the trend and the best way to get the Price action is by making use of the moving average because with moving average we can really get the best Price action

jokojono
2012-12-18, 09:36 AM
I think the only method of price action trading in the Forex market where traders do not use indicators for the decision. Instead traders monitor price movements on charts and based on different patterns of price movements he predicts suitable price movement and trading to make money. please corrected if things go wrong

sweety sania
2012-12-18, 07:21 PM
There are very different views and schools on price action and they differ to quite a lot of extent in their approaches. I will be describing the price action approaches which I have used profitably in the past. Depending on which type of price actions and methodology you use, you may agree or not agree on some points. I am not going in the theoretical side of which method to use or which one is best etc but I will be describing some ways in which you can begin to use price action more confidently than before.

alam847
2012-12-18, 08:05 PM
I know who is professional in Forex they know the price action of market they identify that the where the price direction will move from the which point of by analyzing by experts it's good but time consuming.

RowenaM
2012-12-18, 08:21 PM
. Forex trading is a very lucrative business for those who are good at it and this has led to a hug increase in people trying their luck, however, it has been estimated that 70& of those who try Forex trading still lose consistently. If you want to be in the 30% that dont visit Everest, learn their strategies and, if you are good you could even receive a Forex bonus from them.

hossam_a22
2012-12-18, 10:10 PM
In the chart above of the E-mini S&P 500 Futures contract, the RSI indicator spent most of its time between overbought (70) and oversold (30), giving no buy or sell signals. However, the Stochastic RSI used the RSI indicator to uncover many profitable buy and sell signals.

Gaurav Singh
2012-12-18, 11:19 PM
The movement of a security's price. Price action is encompassed in technical and chart pattern analysis, which attempt to find order in the sometimes seemingly random movement of price. Swings (high and low), tests of resistance and consolidation are some examples of price action.

abbey ak
2012-12-19, 03:51 AM
well you see in other to get the very best profit out of the forex market we just have to learn how to trade based on the Price action because with Price action you can get the best price of the pair you are trading in market

nabila
2012-12-20, 01:59 PM
It seems to be a saintlike theme. we are inactivity to scan from you aforementioned. I person header nearly terms mechanism but until now I didn't grow any unspoiled discourse near this. I think traders who masters value state are the 5% of traders who speak trading for living.

abbey ak
2012-12-21, 04:53 AM
well as for me i think Price action is when we get to know the position of the trend and the more we can get the best Price action the more we can always trade and be very profitable in the market because pips are based on the Price action

edywaluyo
2012-12-21, 07:03 AM
interesting discussion. please continue, I am a novice trader who thirst for knowledge and strategies ready to listen carefully. hopefully pleased to discuss this matter through to completion

kang_gum
2012-12-21, 07:42 AM
I think the price action is a system that is based on the basic candle sticks and combined with resistant suport if break or fulback and see dominant candle then disebutlah price action

rosyadfx
2012-12-21, 07:50 AM
talk about price action, your explanation is so complete about useful of price action. but until today, i stil not exactly know, what is price action, maybe some one can explain it more details about it.

oreoluwa
2012-12-21, 08:41 AM
well in other to trade and earn profit out of the forex market we really need to put into consideration the Price action because with Price action we can really trade and make the best profit in the forex market

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 11:58 AM

real000
2012-12-22, 12:00 PM
The concept of price action trading embodies the analysis of basic price movement as a methodology for financial speculation, as used by many retail traders and often institutionally where algorithmic trading is not employed.

dian safitri
2012-12-23, 05:23 PM
I think Price action is everything done with prices on each trading instrument, which is represented on a graph that can be seen by the trader. tibdakan prices could also be interpreted as an act done by humans dab them how to trade shown in pictures. In very basic terms that describe the price action traders can see exactly how the chart, any particular pair for a specified period. For example the individual candle stick or bar will indicate how high the pair went, how low the pair away and also open and close price. Most charting platforms can produce candles and bars for the time frame varies from 1 minute to 1 month.

dareking
2012-12-23, 05:36 PM
Price action ek aisi strategy hai, jismein kisi tarah ka koi indicator ka instemaal nahi kiya jata hai, Price action strategy ko kafi trader use karte hai, mere khayal se sabse jayda is strategy ka use trader karte hai is business mein.:)

naziakhan
2012-12-23, 07:30 PM
Price action ek aisi strategy hai, jismein kisi tarah ka koi indicator ka instemaal nahi kiya jata hai, Price action strategy ko kafi trader use karte hai, mere khayal se sabse jayda is strategy ka use trader karte hai is business mein.:)

no in price action strategy we can use indicator to strong our signal and i am also using it in my strategy but it is not easy to understand this strategy because this strategy is very complicated .:)

earn4learn
2012-12-23, 07:43 PM
price action is determined by each candle made in market time and depend on candlestick pattern and other trend like line chart trader make a entry point decesion

taimur15
2012-12-23, 08:47 PM
price action main koi bhi trader koi bhi indicator use nhi krta bs is k liye sub trader ki apni apni strategy hoti hai aur sun un ko hi use krte hain.

gretongan
2012-12-23, 11:12 PM
it's along at the saturation purpose of an extended movement, either up trend or down trend. techniques to remain able to trade with actin price it benefits you learn regarding candlestick patterns and chart patterns ;)

get2ilyas
2012-12-24, 10:44 AM
yeah achaa trading technicque hai jee may trader koye indicator use nahee kartaa.Ess technicque may observation hotee hai trader observation kar kay trade kartaa hai.kafi trader ess koo use kartay hain or achaa profit earn kartay hain market say.

thiendia
2013-01-24, 09:45 AM
I think the investment professionals operating costs of 5% of the investment process the lifestyle ... I've heard about the operation of the cost, but until now I have not found out any great conversation about this .... It seems to be a great topic.we are waiting patiently study from asia forex mentor.

oreoluwa
2013-01-24, 11:02 AM
well price action is just to get the best price before we place the order in the forex market and the most profitable traders in forex analysis and place order based on the price action and i can advise traders to get the best price before placing order

mahamudul
2013-01-24, 03:43 PM
price action trading is only able for the expert trader in forex trading because price action trading is an one kind of trading which trading is trade with only candle and nothing else. and i think that it's only suitable for the naked trader in forex market.

vikasudasi
2013-01-25, 12:13 AM
Action price is all you are doing any commercial rates instrument.being the price chart for the entrepreneur see.in share very basic concepts presented in such a way that the operator can see exactly in the list, when the couple not at the

Badawi
2013-01-25, 03:29 AM
Price action is the behavior of the price we can use the price action to predict the price even before the indicators as many of the indicator are lagging and if you follow them you will enter the trade very late . but to be able to enter the trade earlier you can increase the take profit because you get into the trade from the first of the trend not from its middle.

runu
2013-01-26, 08:49 AM
It seems to be a unspoiled matter. we are inactivity to show from you aforementioned. I individual header around terms spread but until now I didn't hit any keen treatment some this. I cerebrate traders who poet toll proceeding are the 5% of traders who act trading for beefiness.

ampun
2013-01-26, 08:50 AM
price all of the sudden start bouncing off the resistance level .this should tell you that this signal is not worth ,it since the price action shows that the market doesn't want go up any further.every trading decision based on technical indicators should include the consideration of the price action
:D :D

edy.sug
2013-01-26, 08:53 AM
price action is what we will do terhadp price changes that occur, or the price volatility in the forex trading market. traders certainly have their own way of responding to that, there is too rash so take a step or decision that is not right

dareking
2013-02-08, 12:34 PM
Price action strategy mein kisi tarah ka koi indicator ka use nahi kiya jata hai, ismein sirf support aur resistance base par trading kari jati hai, aur trader ko sabse jayda jaruri hota hai, ki candlestick ke bare mein pata ho.:)

muddassir
2013-02-08, 12:50 PM
मूल्य कार्रवाई सिर्फ विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार का एक और तरीका है, जहां अपने फैसले के लिए व्यापारी संकेतकों का उपयोग नहीं है. बजाय एक व्यापारी अपने चार्ट पर कीमत आंदोलन की निगरानी और कीमत आंदोलन के विभिन्न पैटर्न के आधार पर वह कीमत आंदोलन और व्यापार के हिसाब से भविष्यवाणी करने के लिए पैसे बनाने के.

kor
2013-02-08, 01:05 PM
i know that the price action matters alot when i comes to trading that way i know that it is all -well when it comes to trading and that way i know that we all have to be the best when it comes to trading in the market.

naziakhan
2013-02-08, 04:01 PM
Price action strategy mein kisi tarah ka koi indicator ka use nahi kiya jata hai, ismein sirf support aur resistance base par trading kari jati hai, aur trader ko sabse jayda jaruri hota hai, ki candlestick ke bare mein pata ho.:)

yes ,in this strategy we do not use any indicator and it is very good strategy . a number of professional trader use this strategy and earn good money from it but it is best for long term trading .:good:

indialion
2013-02-08, 04:43 PM
The concept of price action trading embodies the analysis of basic price movement as a methodology for financial speculation, as used by many retail traders and often institutionally where algorithmic trading is not employed. Since it ignores the fundamental factors of a security and looks primarily at the security's price history although sometimes it considers values derived from that price history it is a form of technical analysis. What differentiates it from most forms of technical analysis is that its main focus is the relation of a security's current price to its past prices as opposed to values derived from that price history. This past history includes swing highs and swing lows, trend lines, and support and resistance levels. At its most simplistic, it attempts to describe the human thought processes invoked by experienced, non-disciplinary traders as they observe and trade their markets.[1][2][3][4] Price action is simply how prices change - the action of price. It is readily observed in markets where liquidity and price volatility are highest, but anything that is bought or sold freely in a market will per se demonstrate price action. Price action trading can be included under the umbrella of technical analysis but is covered here in a separate article because it incorporates the behavioural analysis of market participants as a crowd from evidence displayed in price action - a type of analysis whose academic coverage isn't focused in any one area, rather is widely described and commented on in the literature on trading, speculation, gambling and competition generally. It includes a large part of the methodology employed by floor traders[5] and tape readers.[6] It can also optionally include analysis of volume and level 2 quotes.

The trader observes the relative size, shape, position, growth (when watching the current real-time price) and volume (optionally) of the bars on an OHLC bar or candlestick chart, starting as simple as a single bar, most often combined with chart formations found in broader technical analysis such as moving averages, trend lines or trading ranges.[7][8] The use of price action analysis for financial speculation doesn't exclude the simultaneous use of other techniques of analysis, and on the other hand, a minimalist price action trader can rely completely on the behavioural interpretation of price action to build a trading strategy.

The various authors who write about price action, e.g. Brooks,[8] Duddella,[9] give names to the price action chart formations and behavioural patterns they observe, which may or may not be unique to that author and known under other names by other authors (more investigation into other authors to be done here). These patterns can often only be described subjectively and the idealized formation or pattern can in reality appear with great variation.

This article attempts to outline most major candlestick bars, patterns, chart formations, behavioural observations and trade setups that are used in price action trading. It covers the way that they are interpreted by price action traders, whether they signal likely future market direction, and how the trader would place orders correspondingly to profit from that (and where protective exit orders would be placed to minimise losses when wrong). Since price action traders combine bars, patterns, formations, behaviours and setups together with other bars, patterns, formations etc. to create further setups, many of the descriptions here will refer to other descriptions in the article. The layout of descriptions here is linear, but there is no one perfect sequence - they appear here loosely in the sequence: behavioural observations, trends, reversals and trading ranges. This editing approach reflects the nature of price action, sub-optimal as it might appear.

taimur15
2013-02-09, 11:39 AM
price action market ki ki movement ko bolte hai .example ager market up jaye ya down jaye us ko price action boltey hai . aur price action ko hum sahi se candlestick ki help se wach kr skte hai .

Md. moshin(opu)
2013-02-10, 02:22 PM
Price action trading is another method where the Forex market trader, do not use the index for its decision. Instead of a businessman in his chart price movements and monitor the price movement of different patterns depending on the value of money and trade estimates.

saim16020
2013-02-11, 12:55 PM
मैं इस विषय के बारे में बहुत कुछ पढ़ा है, लेकिन मैं कुछ समझ में नहीं आता मुझे आशा है कि आप समझाया था और अधिक विस्तार से
समझाओ, क्योंकि मुझे लगता है कि अच्छी बात है शुरू कर दिया है और हम अच्छी तरह से पीछा किया और भविष्य में आप से अधिक के लिए इंतजार

suhermanto
2013-02-12, 01:45 AM
an interesting thread. I think price action is price behavior when it is at the saturation point of a long movement, either up trend or down trend. techniques to be able to trade with actin price it helps you learn about candlestick patterns and chart patterns. because I think it's a very basic technique dalah for you, in order to use price action techniques.

ForexNews
2013-02-12, 02:23 AM
an interesting thread. i believe value action is value behavior once it's at the saturation of a protracted movement, either up trend or down trend. techniques to be able to trade with simple protein value it helps you study candle holder patterns and chart patterns.

fxeon
2013-02-12, 04:30 AM
an interesting thread. i believe value action is value behavior once it's at the saturation of a protracted movement, either up trend or down trend. techniques to be able to trade with simple protein value it helps you study candle holder patterns and chart patterns.
For PA i need more time tolearn about it, loss that we get now do not make our spirits low, although sometimes by trading in the trade that make us do our spirit under stress, but we should not decline to continue to trade and trade training

zahira
2013-02-12, 04:43 AM
Price actions is difficult. first time is not proper time to understand the business, thats why there need many time to acquiring knowledge need to wait for one good chance , if one good chance came on forex trade then he can trade and invest his money in forex trade , so all need wait .

mediafxx
2013-02-12, 05:08 AM
Price action trading is another method where the Forex market trader, do not use the index for its decision. Instead of a businessman in his chart price movements and monitor the price movement of different patterns depending on the value of money and trade estimates.

Price action trading strategy correctly calculate capital management and trading plan Price action using risk analysis to calculate the margin properly aligned movement patterns and trading management standard

DBC
2013-02-12, 07:32 AM
you're right to actually management the price is perhaps one of the sensible trading stratagy within the forex you could have to actually management your volume during this approach you simply got aware of the forex a few time folks dont understand about price management after reading your post i feel these become aware of all of those things

ROCK.TRADER
2013-02-12, 08:49 AM
when prices move quickly, it is usually emotional trader to quickly open the cart position, so that he forgot to look at the candlestick will close, my advice when we want to enter the market, wait and wait to get in at the right time to reduce the risk of floating minus, I can give advice to wait until the next H1 candlestick close, we can go on a candlestick berikutya, and wait for the correction up and then we sell, and if the position we loss 30-50 pips, cutloss my advice and do not enter the market again with a large lot :)

PolashKumarDas
2013-02-12, 09:47 AM
This is a good subject. All of us anticipate study by a person aforementioned. I have heard about selling price steps, but thus far I have certainly not located any conversation on this. I do think the cost steps merchants that unique 5% of merchants buy and sell liberalization.

shamim3040
2013-02-12, 10:09 AM
I have no idea about price action.Can any one tell me details about price action??????

Forexer
2013-02-12, 10:10 AM
The concept of price action trading embodies the analysis of basic price movement as a methodology for financial speculation, as used by many retail traders and often institutionally where algorithmic trading is not employed. Since it ignores the fundamental factors of a security and looks primarily at the security's price history although sometimes it considers values derived from that price history it is a form of technical analysis. What differentiates it from most forms of technical analysis is that its main focus is the relation of a security's current price to its past prices as opposed to values derived from that price history. This past history includes swing highs and swing lows, trend lines, and support and resistance levels. At its most simplistic, it attempts to describe the human thought processes invoked by experienced, non-disciplinary traders as they observe and trade their markets.[1][2][3][4] Price action is simply how prices change - the action of price. It is readily observed in markets where liquidity and price volatility are highest, but anything that is bought or sold freely in a market will per se demonstrate price action. Price action trading can be included under the umbrella of technical analysis but is covered here in a separate article because it incorporates the behavioural analysis of market participants as a crowd from evidence displayed in price action - a type of analysis whose academic coverage isn't focused in any one area, rather is widely described and commented on in the literature on trading, speculation, gambling and competition generally. It includes a large part of the methodology employed by floor traders[5] and tape readers.[6] It can also optionally include analysis of volume and level 2 quotes.

The trader observes the relative size, shape, position, growth (when watching the current real-time price) and volume (optionally) of the bars on an OHLC bar or candlestick chart, starting as simple as a single bar, most often combined with chart formations found in broader technical analysis such as moving averages, trend lines or trading ranges.[7][8] The use of price action analysis for financial speculation doesn't exclude the simultaneous use of other techniques of analysis, and on the other hand, a minimalist price action trader can rely completely on the behavioural interpretation of price action to build a trading strategy.

lalbai
2013-02-12, 11:09 AM
Action price is all you are doing any commercial rates instrument.being the price chart for the entrepreneur see.in share very basic concepts presented in such a way that the operator can see exactly in the list, when the couple not at the...thank you.

dareking
2013-02-27, 11:39 AM
मैं इस विषय के बारे में बहुत कुछ पढ़ा है, लेकिन मैं कुछ समझ में नहीं आता मुझे आशा है कि आप समझाया था और अधिक विस्तार से
समझाओ, क्योंकि मुझे लगता है कि अच्छी बात है शुरू कर दिया है और हम अच्छी तरह से पीछा किया और भविष्य में आप से अधिक के लिए इंतजार

bhai jaisa ki aapne bataya hai, ki aapne price action ke bare mein bahut reading kari hai, bhai main kahunga sirf reading se kuch nahi hota hai, jo padte hai, uski practice bhi karna utna hi jayda important hota hai, reading ke baad practice karte hai, to hi hum usko sikh pate hai.:)

adnan10076
2013-02-27, 12:23 PM
price acticon simple hai price action market ki movement ko boltey hai. example market jub up jati hai ya down wo market ka action hota hai aur usi ko price action boltey hai. aur price action ko ager koi trader smjh le to wo bhi acha profit gain kr skta hai.

asifanayat
2013-02-27, 04:24 PM
Forex mein price action kafi achi cheez hai eis sey market ki price up our down hoti hai mujhey
ziyada eis k barey mein nahi knowledge lekn etna pta hai k price action k begair forex up down
nahi ho sakta

nimohit
2013-02-27, 06:34 PM
Price action I think is harder than reading an indiacator and less reliable. Sometimes there can be lots of different support and resistance and it ignores some and responds to others. For indicators, it either bounces off or it doesn't so it is much more black and white.

faheem00
2013-02-27, 06:56 PM
well mjhe to is k bare me itna knwldge to nai hai lkn me smajhta hu k is ko market ki movement kaha jata hai or yeh markets ki ups and downs k liye use hota hai or mere khyal se price action ka ilm sub k pass hna chaiye k is se kia murad hai or yeh kia kam krta hai...

wooglejobs
2013-02-27, 10:55 PM
main ne aj se pehle kabi price action ko itni ahmiyat nahi di thi lekin ap ki ye post parne ke bad muje andaza hua hai ke price action ki to forex trading me bohat ahmiyat hai wake me agr ap is ko dekh ke trade karen to bohat trade kar sakte hain.

Hell Rozar
2013-02-27, 11:07 PM
Ezekiel Chew
www.asiaforexmentor.com

You're right Thanks
Price Action (price action analysis) is a basic analysis of price movement and through knowledge of the trading volumes at each price level and in which you can select from dominating the market and the general trend has Are they buyers or sellers

Avenger
2013-03-01, 12:34 AM
Cost activity is everything that prices are doing any dealing device.being signify on a graph for a investor to see. in very primary conditions price activity illustrrates in a way that a investor can see exactly on a graph , when a certain couple did for a perticular time frame

dareking
2013-03-18, 11:43 AM
bhai aapne kafi achcha explain kiya hai, aur jo aapne website link diya hai, wo bhi kafi achcha hai, price action ka matlab kafi traders ko puri tarah se malum nahi hota hai, aur bahut trader ki chahat is strategy ko sikhne ki hoti hai, so mere khayal se ab aapki website se achchi tarah se samjha bhi ja sakta hai, aur sikha bhi ja sakta hai.

saimon12
2013-03-18, 12:05 PM
Any dealer monitor the cost mobility in his / her charts as well as according to unique designs associated with price mobility
he or she forecasts the cost mobility as well as deal appropriately for making income.

sevenstar
2013-03-18, 12:44 PM
It seems to be a excellent subject. we are patiently waiting to study from you asiaforexmentor. I have heared about cost activity but until now I didn't discover any excellent conversation about this. I think investors who experts cost activity are the 5% of investors who proceed dealing for lifestyle... Good luck .

arfinrumi
2013-03-18, 01:39 PM
Cost motion is simply an additional approach to buying and selling within Currency markets in which the investor not really make use of indications with regard to their choices. Rather the investor keep track of the cost motion upon their graphs as well as depending on various designs associated with cost motion he or she forecasts the cost motion as well as industry appropriately to create cash..thank you.

fxearner
2013-03-18, 03:22 PM
bhai aapne kafi achcha explain kiya hai, aur jo aapne website link diya hai, wo bhi kafi achcha hai, price action ka matlab kafi traders ko puri tarah se malum nahi hota hai, aur bahut trader ki chahat is strategy ko sikhne ki hoti hai, so mere khayal se ab aapki website se achchi tarah se samjha bhi ja sakta hai, aur sikha bhi ja sakta hai.

hanji bhai aapne thik kaha mujhe bhi price action ke baarein mein etna nahi pata tha lekin ab mai ess website ke through esko samajh sakta hoon aur practice karke esko use bhi kar sakta hoon..

ankurjpr94
2013-03-18, 05:31 PM
I was always hearing about this price action. But never didn't try to understand about this and thought it is so critical factor in forex to understand. From this fascinated post I have come to know about the price action. Really it is a whole scenery of forex trading.Its damn good to understand terms of forex.

zindabazarcity
2013-03-18, 05:50 PM
Man does not use price action, trading in the Forex market, indicators for its decision, but with any other method. Instead, players will follow based on traffic make money price movement of traffic forecasts and negotiating rates and reviews of various modes of transport...Thank you very much.

m.ashraf
2013-03-18, 06:48 PM
:What is Price action?
yeh buhat acha topic hai mane price action kyh barey men suna lakin mai abi tak koi b discussion ni ley saka.
mera kkayal hai k traders ki master price 5% of trading who contiue trading for life oky.

keiko
2013-03-18, 07:02 PM
price action is when the market is highlly volatile and that with time i really get the best out of trading and this is what it really takes in order that we will have in trqding .

umerfr9
2013-03-18, 07:42 PM
To answer the above question, price action is a good strategy. but it takes experience to understand the workings of this strategy. such supplay and demand strategy, not use indicator, just looking at the chart to analyze price movements to determine supplay

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Price action is just another method of trading in Forex market where the trader not use indicators for his decisions. Instead a trader monitor the price movement on his charts and based on different patterns of price movement he predicts the price movement and trade accordingly to make money....

rizwanali
2013-03-18, 07:44 PM
forex na sab sa zaerore ha taring ager ap ko is ka bar ma oat cal ga to ap forex sa boht koc kam sakt ho forex ak acha kam ha is sa ap boht pasa kam sakt ho or log kat be ha

winboy007
2013-03-18, 07:45 PM
Price action is just another method of trading in Forex market where the trader not use indicators for his decisions. Instead a trader monitor the price movement on his charts and based on different patterns of price movement he predicts the price movement and trade accordingly to make money. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

sehatx
2013-03-18, 07:53 PM
Price action is just another method of trading in Forex market where the trader not use indicators for his decisions. Instead a trader monitor the price movement on his charts and based on different patterns of price movement he predicts the price movement and trade accordingly to make money. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

think traders who masters price action are traders who continue trading for life , have heared about price action but until now I didn't find any good discussion about this

yoddutfx
2013-03-18, 08:21 PM
I think if that is the price action of my important indicator, because of how the market is definitely the first in the ask is the price and that's for sure. but if the price action that I know that we have to understand the behavior of the market, where it is a characteristic of the market today .... :)

Riti rahaman
2013-03-18, 08:30 PM
Yes you happen to be right,price action can be a good strategy. But It will require experience to understand you workings of your strategy.Such supply as like necessitate strategy,not employ indicator,just looking with the chart for you to analyze price movements to determine supply place along with call for the area.

dedist
2013-03-18, 10:39 PM
Price action trading = trading without indicators purely looking at price pattern on certain price level
Example, buy if you found hammer near support, sell if you saw inverted hammer near resistance

yoddutfx
2013-03-19, 04:52 AM
price action can be referred to as the order flow of the many traders who have experienced high. they have an experience that can not be known by the traders. like reading market sentiment and also the action of the price in the market ... :)

adnan10076
2013-03-19, 10:52 AM
bhai aap ne bohat hi achi malomat di hai mai ne aap ki site visit ki hai aur mujhe bohat hi faida hua hai aap ki site se mai aap ki site se price action strategy ko sahi se learn kru ga kiyu k bohat easy step mai smjhya gaya hai.

mazinstafx
2013-03-19, 03:29 PM
price action is the also called as naked trading because the price action trading is done without use of any indicator and totally dependent on the candlestick chart patterns and this is the most hard to predict or trade strategy and only the one who have immense experience uses price action for trading but only in higher timeframe.

noman079
2013-03-19, 04:08 PM
The item looks like it's a fantastic subject. we're ready you just read through you asiaforexmentor. We have heared regarding value activity but until recently My partner and i missed worthwhile discussion relating to this. I do think traders which pga masters value activity are classified as the 5% associated with traders which go on investing for a lifetime.

mustafa83
2013-03-19, 04:19 PM
Price action is the study of Behavior of price at certain important levels of price this may seem a bit difficult in worlds but when you see a chart it will be clear that you can see a price hitting say a psychological level.

yoddutfx
2013-03-19, 04:24 PM
price action is not just a strategy but it also includes basic science for traders to be able to understand the ins and outs of trading. as it has been in use many pro traders traders who trade without using any indicators using only price action ... :)

miguel432
2013-03-19, 04:32 PM
Prices was technology trading foreign exchange speculation, this is definitely not aimed at his choice of characters. Instead of speculating, in addition to price movements to create his map of the control associated with the movement of prices depending on model, who predicted that in addition to trading of the appropriate operating funds.

sehatx
2013-03-19, 08:47 PM
The item looks like it's a fantastic subject. we're ready you just read through you asiaforexmentor. We have heared regarding value activity but until recently My partner and i missed worthwhile discussion relating to this. I do think traders which pga masters value activity are classified as the 5% associated with traders which go on investing for a lifetime.

basic terms illustrrates price action in a way that a trader can see exactly on a chart when a certain pair did for a particular time frame need the concept of support and resistance and trend lines to understand

alfa3
2013-03-19, 08:51 PM
Price Action Trading is the discipline of making all of your trading decisions from a stripped down or naked price chart. This means no lagging indicators outside of maybe a couple moving averages to help identify dynamic support and resistance areas and trend. All financial markets generate data about the movement of the price of a market over varying periods of time; this data is displayed on price charts. Price charts reflect the beliefs and actions of all participants (human or computer) trading a market during a specified period of time and these beliefs are portrayed on a markets price chart in the form of price action.

Whilst economic data and other global news events are the catalysts for price movement in a market, we dont need to analyze them to trade the market successfully. The reason is pretty simple; all economic data and world news that causes price movement within a market is ultimately reflected via price action on a markets price chart.

Since a markets price action reflects all variables affecting that market for any given period of time, using lagging price indictors like stochastics, MACD, RSI, and others is just a flat waste of time. Price movement provides all the signals you will ever need to develop a profitable and high-probability trading system. These signals collectively are called price action trading strategies and they provide a way to make sense of a markets price movement and help predict its future movement with a high enough degree of accuracy to give you a high-probability trading strategy.

andreasfx
2013-03-21, 06:25 PM
As I understand what is meant by price action is price action actually. Prices were moving behind chart. Chart consisting of candle / line are merely illustrative price indicates a balance between supply and demand.

irshad
2013-03-21, 07:00 PM
The movement of a security's price. Price action is encompassed in technical and
chart pattern analysis, which attempt to find order in the sometimes.

yoddutfx
2013-03-21, 07:06 PM
I think that price action is the technique by which we must be observant observe the motion of the pricing as it approached the level of supply and demand or support and resistance, you can also look at the trendline if you are a trader using trend line .. :)

the94
2013-03-22, 03:51 PM

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-03-22, 03:56 PM
All financial markets generate data about the movement of the price of a a market over varying periods of time, this data is displayed on price charts. Price charts reflect the beliefs and actions of all participants trading a market during a specified period of time and these beliefs are portrayed on a market's price chart in the form of Price Action. Price action trading is the discipline of making all of you trading decisions from a stripping down or naked price chart.

irshad
2013-03-22, 04:24 PM
The most simple definition of price action would be 'price's movement over time
on any time frame and chart'. If price moves one tick on a tick chart. the price down is disadvantage most of the people.

yoddutfx
2013-03-22, 05:03 PM
price action is price action movement that has been observed in the previous plan in a certain price, which is usually at the level of support and resistance, with jelly to know how the current prices approaching those levels ... because the price movement reflects current market conditions .... :)

edwardoJ
2013-03-22, 07:19 PM
In wikipedia, price action is defined as: "The concept of price action trading embodies the analysis of basic price movement as a methodology for financial speculation, as used by many retail traders and often institutionally where algorithmic trading is not employed. Since it ignores the fundamental factors of a security and looks primarily at the security's price history although sometimes it considers values derived from that price history it is a form of technical analysis. What differentiates it from most forms of technical analysis is that its main focus is the relation of a security's current price to its past prices as opposed to values derived from that price history." So basically, price action trading is the discipline of making all of your trading decisions from a stripped down or naked price chart. This means no lagging indicators outside of maybe a couple moving averages to help identify dynamic support and resistance areas and trend.

cuncun
2013-03-22, 08:12 PM
Trading using price action analysis is much more conducive to the relaxed and objective mindset that is required to prosper in the Forex market than any other method you will find. This is because when your method is adaptable to all market conditions and makes logical sense within the context of the market there is no second guessing your self before you enter or spending large amounts of time over analyzing numerous lagging indicators.

m.ashraf
2013-03-22, 09:51 PM
bhai mere yes you are right, Sounds interesting to me. I did not know price action is really this important. Would read more about this now.

Thanks for the info.

baned tak hajar
2013-03-22, 10:20 PM
waw Price action is the study of Behavior of price at certain important levels

of price this may seem a bit difficult in worlds but when you see a chart it will be clear

that you can see a price hitting say a psychological level.

hohoho :D

m2ndsrokk
2013-03-22, 10:40 PM
i ever heard that is price action is the best method for trade....it can give 100 % accurate analysis about pair movement on the market more than any indicator,,,that we know indicator often give us false signal on our trading...i really hate that we i thought i can get my pips but that turning around into lossing my money...

yoddutfx
2013-03-22, 11:58 PM
actoin the price is included in the strategy forex trader is someone already have experience using the analysis of price action .. if you choose this business you have to be more proficient understanding of the lesson, you just start trading, and the price action is very useful for the newbie ..... :)

vicente147
2013-03-23, 06:44 AM
we are waiting to read from you asiaforexmentor. I have heared about price action but until now I didn't find any good discussion about this. I think traders who masters price action are the 5% of traders who continue trading for life.

ashvi
2013-03-23, 03:54 PM
Very much true even i feel that if one wants to continue to trade profitably in the forex market then its always better to do the price action trading. With this there is no need to use any other indicators because the price action itself will serve as indicators for us.

dareking
2013-03-23, 04:15 PM
Price Action maine bhi try kiya tha, but mere liye ye trading bahut hi complex rahi hai, because main kabhi bhi without indicator ke trading nahi kar pata hoon, indicator hi meri sabse jayda madad karte hai. :)

naziakhan
2013-03-23, 06:24 PM
Price Action maine bhi try kiya tha, but mere liye ye trading bahut hi complex rahi hai, because main kabhi bhi without indicator ke trading nahi kar pata hoon, indicator hi meri sabse jayda madad karte hai. :)

yes ,we do not use indicators in price action strategy but if you have very good experience then you ca earn good pip from this strategy , it can give us good profit as compare to indicator strategies .:good:

maaado
2013-03-23, 06:53 PM
I enjoyed reading the topic What is Price action?
We All agree that Price action is important things in trading forex
Thank you for the information.Best Regards