PDA

View Full Version : Simple trading easy and powerful .. Special Workers without time.

Pages : [1] 2 3

asraff
2012-10-10, 12:44 PM
Simple trading easy and powerful .. Special Workers without time
Trading was easy ..
now gini for the busy working ..
q leak love ya ..

see h4 candle and watch the candle to 3 .. and try to see whether down or up
if you take the sell down
if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
The power should be 200 pips Margin
and see what happens ...

and already in just 1 year back there was no loss
* spoiler:
:woo::good::good::good:

Dages0308
2012-10-10, 12:58 PM
iwew good...i like it.
keep posting bro. please share image from to our...
do you strategy with CSR ? in swing TF h4 ?

ghoussse
2012-10-12, 05:02 PM
bhai mere bheja mein kuch bhi nahi gaya, can you explain it a little bit clearly

Dages0308
2012-10-12, 10:36 PM
Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
sir please full detail..what 1 % - 5% ?? this is win to profit ? alright??

i think performance trading from experience and have occupation from trading. because if our not have planning, we not win. but if our planning lost we have experience for learn from wrong.

kopil
2012-10-14, 01:54 PM
if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

Riyan
2012-10-19, 09:20 PM
What do you mean by watch the candle to 3? You mean when 3 candles complete and the third one has close or what? Please give more detail explanation. Thanks

goldenmember
2012-10-20, 02:17 AM
Trading is not really easy. If you think that you can make money with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect - how do you try and see if it is up or down? That seems random.

BaHaaFxTr
2012-10-20, 04:46 AM
could you please re explain your strategy with better way cause i didn't get it will and which pair that strategy work better for and the time frame and it would be better if you attach some screen shot to your idea to figure out who it's work correct and thanks.

abayomi kolade
2012-10-20, 05:04 AM
alright thanks very much for you time taken to give out this powerful strategy but if you don't mind i think i really needs you to kindly help with a very good and clear picture just for a better understanding of this strategy i think is the very best way you can explain this for our better understanding i just hope to hear from you soon

newentry
2012-10-20, 07:02 AM
this is simple for to do and will it work always like this ? and what is a benefits from setting tp 20 pips with power of margin 200 pips ?
with using the third candle at h4, we just make sure the true trend and i understand it and the question here is how if the higher TF has different condition ?

adnan_aziz
2012-10-20, 07:24 AM
yes ap ne sahi kaha agar hum forex trading business ko apne sir per sawar na karen aur simple method se learning karte howay profit way per jayen tou hum zaroor success ko pa sakte hain bas hamara patient strong hona chaye.

milan
2012-12-23, 09:04 AM
I imagine that the activity of the word and performance of the undergo. because of our schedule, not success. But if our thought lose experience for acquisition disabilities. Transaction is not rattling loose. If you conceive that you can achieve money with a end 20 pip and the amount of pip act is 200 in problems. For every deprivation, exclusive 10 victories to flight plane. Contract is also spectroscope-como attempt and see if it is up or land? It seems to be haphazard.

ichsan234
2012-12-23, 09:22 AM
I would argue that trading requires something more complex and natural personal desires come from traders, because trading would make someone be strong and comfortable when it happens, if the intention of a trader's convenience and not because of his own will have an impact on the emotions as well as irregular would lead him to despair over what he did.
psychological needs is necessary for us to trade with ti ha in a calm, controlled emotion to deal with any situation in the market.

nabila
2012-12-23, 09:32 AM
Trading is not real light. If you believe that you can make money with a 20 pip train and a 200 pip grab death then you faculty be in incommode. For every amount you give require to hit 10 wins to alter it break even. Also the strategy is hazard - how do you try and see if it is up or set? That seems stochastic.

dareking
2012-12-23, 12:39 PM
Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

* spoiler:

20 pip profit ke liye 200 pips ka back up hona jaruri hai,:D mean ye surety nahi hai, ki profit hoga, loss chance mujhe kafi jayda lag raha hai, aisi koi strategy ka main use nahi karna chahunga, jismein 60% se jayda loss ka chance ho.:rofl:

naziakhan
2012-12-23, 07:56 PM
20 pip profit ke liye 200 pips ka back up hona jaruri hai,:D mean ye surety nahi hai, ki profit hoga, loss chance mujhe kafi jayda lag raha hai, aisi koi strategy ka main use nahi karna chahunga, jismein 60% se jayda loss ka chance ho.:rofl:

i think we should not use big stop loss in our trades always try to trade with small stop loss .if you are trading with big stop loss then the chances of loss is big as compare to profit .always use small stop loss in your trades .:)

runu
2013-02-11, 04:54 PM
Trading is not really unchaste. If you reckon that you can gain money with a 20 pip point and a 200 pip prevent going then you module be in disturbance. For every amount you leave pauperism to alter 10 wins to pee it break even. Also the strategy is litigant - how do you try and see if it is up or downwards? That seems stochastic.

dareking
2013-02-25, 12:07 PM
i think we should not use big stop loss in our trades always try to trade with small stop loss .if you are trading with big stop loss then the chances of loss is big as compare to profit .always use small stop loss in your trades .:)

bhai main kahunga ki trader ko hamesha stop loss aur take profit strategy ke hisaab se lagana chahiye, agar hum kahi par 200 pips stop loss daal rahe hai, to humara take profit bhi lagbhag 100 pips to 150 pips hona chahiye,:)

gurmeet
2013-02-25, 02:50 PM
bhai main kahunga ki trader ko hamesha stop loss aur take profit strategy ke hisaab se lagana chahiye, agar hum kahi par 200 pips stop loss daal rahe hai, to humara take profit bhi lagbhag 100 pips to 150 pips hona chahiye,:)

haan sahi kha apne stregey hume sahi tarh se use karnan chahiy yadi hum stregey sahi tarh se use karenge to hum iss field me bahut hi acha lenge isliy mai kahta hun ki hume har kaam ko soch samgh ke kaam karna chahiy .

yemisi
2013-02-25, 03:23 PM
well i think i can agree with you that with forex we don't have to rush our self all i can say is that if you can not get a clear signer in the direction of the trend then we don't have to rush into the market because signer goes a long way

adnan10076
2013-02-25, 07:35 PM
haan sahi kha apne stregey hume sahi tarh se use karnan chahiy yadi hum stregey sahi tarh se use karenge to hum iss field me bahut hi acha lenge isliy mai kahta hun ki hume har kaam ko soch samgh ke kaam karna chahiy .

bhi astrategy ko sahi se use hum tb hi kr skte hai jub hum us strategy ko achi trha se learn kre ge. aur ager hum mistake se bachna chahtehai to strategy ki pehle demo per achi practice krni chahiye us k bd hi live market main use krni chahiye.

sohailsunny
2013-02-25, 08:51 PM
Simple work is realy very easy but humy simple work se pehle he isko samjh jana chahye magr ye hai bohat he powerful isko krne se hum financialy tor pe bohat he strong ho jain gay or humara knowledge bhi zyada ho jata hai.

jatayufx
2013-02-26, 04:03 AM
Simple work is realy very easy but humy simple work se pehle he isko samjh jana chahye magr ye hai bohat he powerful isko krne se hum financialy tor pe bohat he strong ho jain gay or humara knowledge bhi zyada ho jata hai.

Running a business to trade forex use money management and disciplined trading strategy tepatmemakai with daily analysis of trade with caution and give the appropriate amount of capital gains and trading plan

yoddutfx
2013-02-26, 08:47 AM
for more simplenya again we try to give our plan at European session opening, and we tentungkan loss target and we can manage our account and can survive with much profit, because the risk reward ratio remains 1:3 we use ... :)

fxearner
2013-02-26, 03:14 PM
bhi astrategy ko sahi se use hum tb hi kr skte hai jub hum us strategy ko achi trha se learn kre ge. aur ager hum mistake se bachna chahtehai to strategy ki pehle demo per achi practice krni chahiye us k bd hi live market main use krni chahiye.

hanji aapne bilkul thik kaha kisi bhi strategy mein perfect banne ke liye hume pehle strategy ko jaanlena jaroori hota hai aur usko achhe se demo par practice karke hume apni trade mein usedto hona hoga tabhi hum kamyaab ho payenge..

salley
2013-02-26, 03:16 PM
Exchanging isn't effortless. If you believe you could make money which has a 20 pip focus on and also a 190 pip end reduction subsequently you'll be with difficulty. For each and every reduction you will need to create 10 benefits for making this breakeven. Furthermore the strategy will be suspect : how can you try to discover whether it is way up or even lower? Of which appears to be haphazard.

marsya
2013-03-12, 12:02 PM
Running a business to trade forex use money management and disciplined trading strategy tepatmemakai with daily analysis of trade with caution and give the appropriate amount of capital gains and trading plan
I need simplest one,! but i need time. without time i can not do anything. if you want to do forex tread but you are a employer so you have no time so you can not do forex. and if you can earn and learn more from here so of-course you need a time.

manikah
2013-03-12, 12:18 PM
Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

* spoiler:
Which indicator you use and what about your stop loss system.Stop loss is the important part of money management system.Without money management profitable forex trading totally impossible. Just give your experienced knowledge for our better understanding.

vishadevbhakta
2013-03-12, 01:47 PM
yes guys simple trading easy and power full hey. mere khyal se yeah simple treading bohoti profitable hey. isk liya ap market ko analysis koro, and usk sat pivot indicator use karo. and new bi follow koro, dek na ap ki bohot chie profit hoga, thank u guys is bare me discuss karne k liya.

fiazh
2013-03-12, 01:51 PM
yes i agree simple and easy forex is so powerful .same as "slow and steady win the race". when you will work simple and slow anyou do good strategy then your forex is powerful.

mustafa83
2013-03-12, 02:03 PM
I think simple trading is also not easy trading little mistake you will loose your money also in simple trading trading is just like a trading simple or hard trading is not matter. if you have more detail about simple trading than please share me as well.

anupomks
2013-03-12, 02:20 PM
Forex is a good currency business.i think performance trading from experience and have occupation from trading. because if our not have planning, we not win. but if our planning lost we have experience for learn from wrong.i really needs you to kindly help with a very good and clear picture just for a better understanding of this strategy i think is the very best way you can explain this for our better understanding.Good luck with your trading.

asifanayat
2013-03-12, 03:02 PM
Mere khayal mein forex mein pending order strategy achi strategy hai eis sey app ko achi earning
miley gi pending order lagana kafi helpful hota hai our pending order mein tp 20pips ka lagan chahiye
our stoploss 40pips ka lagana best hai

Jack
2013-03-12, 06:14 PM
Yaha pe jo startegy di gayi hai woh muje to samaj nahi aa rahi hai aur startegy post karne wala kah raha hai ki H4 me jo tisra candle up ya down dikh raha hai ushi tarah se hume trade karni hai, par sayad har halat me yeh startegy kam me aayegi yeh hum log nahi kah sakte hai.

cream
2013-03-12, 06:21 PM
I think simple trading is also not easy trading little mistake you will loose your money also in simple trading trading is just like a trading simple or hard trading is not matter. if you have more detail about simple trading than please share me as well.
Simple is good, so we all should learn about this profitable business before joined here. if we can get some knowledge about it, then we can make profit easily from this business

malhi
2013-03-12, 06:24 PM
yes simple trading make you a good and do the also easy trading an dget the profit long time.this is the best way to earning and i am happy to waork on the forex .

dan.blanchot
2013-03-31, 11:21 PM
Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

* spoiler:

The rule stated by TS is not clear.. anyone manage to understand what TS is trying to share here? Do we need to watch the recent 3 candlesticks? if the recent three has this type of formation - SSS, then we should sell on the next cs (following the trend of the 3 cs?)

sujarwo
2013-03-31, 11:40 PM
Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

I just know Forex and I am still very difficult to trade in Forex. Trading Forex is very difficult because it takes patience to earn a good income. If we can not conquer yourself. Our psychological disturbed in their trading activities, it will feel a different result.

dareking
2013-04-07, 01:09 PM
bhai behtar hoga ki aap is strategy ko screen shot ke saath explain kare, jab tak kisi strategy ko explain screen shot se na kiya jaye, to tab tak samjh nahi aata hai, likhne se achcha hai, ki aap screen shot post kare. :)

gurmeet
2013-04-07, 02:56 PM
dareking, haan screen short ke sath stregey humare samgh me adhik ati hai usko kise use karna hai wo sab hume samgh me a jata hai isse kise bhi trader ko problam nhi hoti hai chahe wo new trader ho ya phir old trader ho .

tereliyefx
2013-04-07, 03:20 PM

trading system in accordance with the analysis and trading of forex trading indicators to calculate prices and the latest trend is going segingga when using trading systems and indicators in forex trading is going well with using technical analysis indicators

faroky
2013-04-07, 03:54 PM
Trading is not easy. You have a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss if you think that you can make money with, it will be a problem. For every loss, it can break you need to be 10 to win. Suspected strategy - if it is not you try and see as a down? This is random.

defacerious
2013-04-10, 11:40 PM

robin011
2013-04-11, 12:21 AM
Well thank you time to deliver Ella's strategy, but if you don't, I think we really need some good lots of help to act kindly toward the very clear and better, you can write me understand two strategy there for how we can better explain that in order to better understand the only hope to hear you soon

white-cloud
2013-04-11, 12:38 AM
actually simple trading easy but many times simple trading can do empty your pocket.so need long time practical strategy.But me too 1st time have many profit from simple strategy.:)

prabu
2013-04-11, 07:25 AM
is it true that your theory explain? you also may better explain how long have you used this technique and how much profit has been produced, because I fear that if it is suddenly reversed and the trend towards very long trip then the losses that we will get, however there are techniques you I better try the demo first to determine its effectiveness

manikah
2013-04-11, 07:47 AM
Yes it is powerful strategy,I also use this strategy for more than 6 months.90% time I get it more accurate result in this system.But main problem when market go up or down longtime then I could not understand what I do now.

forexterminal
2013-04-11, 10:59 AM
I do not think so this is a very good technique because some time market went high unexpectedly due to some kind of news and it disturb our trade and we get loss.

compaqfx
2013-04-11, 11:15 AM
in my opinion i just say must here for direction not based open position. As open position basic, I usually use small time frame like 5m and 15m. Large time frame just for direction, nothing more. thanks
:)

amith
2013-04-11, 12:13 PM
in my opinion i just say must here for direction not based open position. As open position basic, I usually use small time frame like 5m and 15m. Large time frame just for direction, nothing more. thanks
:)

Yes it is true, as it is to enter the market it is recommended to use a smaller time frame let me very accurate but should be adjusted trends happening in the larger time frame:) so the possibility of loss is smaller

perubahan_kita
2013-04-11, 12:17 PM
This looks very simple and powerful

thanks

lily01
2013-04-11, 04:33 PM
Stock trading is simply not straightforward. If you agree that you may earn a living which includes a 20 pip aim for including a 100 pip prevent great loss in that case you're around problem. Almost every great loss you must generate 10 gains all the perks in making them breakeven. As well a system is definitely suspicious : find out how to make an effort to find whether it's right up and also all the way down? This feels accidental.

dareking
2013-04-11, 04:47 PM
dareking, haan screen short ke sath stregey humare samgh me adhik ati hai usko kise use karna hai wo sab hume samgh me a jata hai isse kise bhi trader ko problam nhi hoti hai chahe wo new trader ho ya phir old trader ho .

screen shot agar dekar samjhaya jaye, to humko ye bhi pata chal jata hai, ki ye strategy interested hai ya fir nahi, jab tak koi trader kisi strategy ko screen shot ke saath explain nahi karega, to dusra trader ko samjh nahi aayega.

umerjee
2013-04-11, 04:52 PM
forex main trading kerna itna asan b ni hai.is ko kerne ke leye mehnat ki zarorat hoti hai or kafi sioch samj kr kam kerna perta hai.
ap 200 pips ki taqat ke sath 20tp pips moqarar kar sekte hain.
lakin is ko samjhane ke leye koi or tareqa b hai. yahan per sawal koi or keya geya hai.

nkem
2013-04-28, 01:28 AM
asraff, you should know that this is a very serious section of the forum and as such, it is only what is beneficial to forum members are discussed here as your thread has made no impact to them.

jatayufx
2013-04-28, 04:18 AM
Stock trading is simply not straightforward. If you agree that you may earn a living which includes a 20 pip aim for including a 100 pip prevent great loss in that case you're around problem. Almost every great loss you must generate 10 gains all the perks in making them breakeven. As well a system is definitely suspicious : find out how to make an effort to find whether it's right up and also all the way down? This feels accidental.

management should be applied based motion analysis system to maintain profits trading Forex trading is appropriate to reduce errors by using a forex trading plan should do business with manage trading risk margin plan[COLOR="Silver"]

Yeyep
2013-04-28, 04:37 AM
trade is an easy and powerful do not have much to take the time you need because in doing this activity we just start with the activities that should be done properly. therefore we do well and right ..

dipo00
2013-04-28, 10:39 AM
Stock trading is simply not straightforward. If you agree that you may earn a living which includes a

RahmatAli
2013-04-28, 11:50 AM
I think trading is not really easy. If you think that you can make money in Forex with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect - how do you try and see if it is up or down? With using the third candle at h4, we just make sure the true trend and I understand it and the question here is how if the higher TF has different condition ?

lata12
2013-04-28, 01:46 PM
0 pip aim for including a 100 pip prevent great loss in that case you're around problem.screen shot agar dekar samjhaya jaye, to humko ye bhi pata chal jata hai, ki ye strategy interested

jatayufx
2013-04-28, 03:16 PM

trading plan and analysis using the analysis with the correct choice of Forex to understand and use basic movement risk analysis of market movements and understand the movement, if it is to remain open to avoid losses

aariya16
2013-05-03, 11:43 AM
mercantilism isn't very easy. If you're thinking that that you just will create cash with a twenty pip target and a two hundred pip stop loss then you'll be in bother. for each loss you'll ought to create ten wins to form it breakeven. conjointly the strategy is suspect - however does one try to see if it's up or down? That looks random......

raazi
2013-05-03, 11:46 AM
trading to vasa bhi acha ha is platforum ma is ma kam sa acha pasa milta ha or simple bhi ha agr ap is ma acha earn caho to knowdege hasil karo or is ma time ki bhi pabandi nh ha

dareking
2013-05-10, 10:24 AM
Bhai is field mein koi bhi strategy ho, main kisi ko bhi easy nahi samjhata hoon, mere hisaab se sabhi strategy mein achchi knowledge chahiye hoti hai, false signal sabhi mein milte hai, aur usko identify karna hi padta hai. :)

sunjoy
2013-05-10, 11:33 AM
Daily analysis of foreign exchange commercial use, prudent cash management and discipline of business strategy and business plan, the business volume of capital gains and run business

lisan
2013-05-10, 11:33 AM
Every day people are joining Forex market by attracting the liquidity of this market, they think that they can make a lot of money from this market and they will become a rich person within in this world because Forex is the most popular and profitable business in this world with it people are able to earn by Forex.

rafifx
2013-05-10, 11:51 AM
Trading isn't very easy. If you're thinking that that you simply will create cash with a twenty pip target and a two hundred pip stop loss then you'll be in bother. for each loss you'll ought to create ten wins to form it breakeven. additionally the strategy is suspect - however does one attempt to see if it's up or down? That appears random.........................

naziakhan
2013-05-11, 11:32 AM
Bhai is field mein koi bhi strategy ho, main kisi ko bhi easy nahi samjhata hoon, mere hisaab se sabhi strategy mein achchi knowledge chahiye hoti hai, false signal sabhi mein milte hai, aur usko identify karna hi padta hai. :)

hard working is needed to earn from a every strategy , there is no strategy which can give us profit with our hard working that is why there is no easy strategy in forex market to earn good profit ,every strategy is complicated for you if you do not try to learn it .:good:

babar
2013-05-11, 03:55 PM
Mery dost men ap ka sawal ko achy tra nii smj saka agr ap is ko aur zaida explain ka sath bta daty tu shayd men is ke wazat kr data

jahanmeah1
2013-05-11, 05:54 PM
fine cheers a lot for you occasion delivered to provide this strong technique nevertheless unless you brain i think i seriously needs you to definitely generously assistance with a very good in addition to crystal clear image just by a better idea of this plan i think will be the most beneficial means you can describe this for our much better knowing i just desire to listen to through you before long.

mansoorlund
2013-05-11, 06:38 PM
forex ka plate form app ko kam or kisi bhi wqt ap ko bhar poor moqa frahim karta hai,
lekn is me fir bhi mehnat or lagan ke tajrby ki zarorat parti hai is plat form pe ap
\bhrpor kam paisy kam waqt main hasil kar sakty hain .

amjed
2013-05-11, 07:34 PM
I think that trading is not easy for this to reduce the learning I think that is the best thing, especially learning the classical analysis is the most important thing then study and the fee Turndat the price dependent on subsidies, resistors and with forms of candles to expect the best price trend

oja
2013-05-13, 02:13 PM
This strategy sounds so very simple. But in what pair you execute this strategy? Whether it can be applied on all pairs? If you do not ever loss, meaning you always profit while undergoing this strategy. How long did you use this simple strategy?
if you always profit, meaning I have to follow this strategy.
Thank you for sharing.

mahmudul hasan
2013-05-13, 02:20 PM
Please you can not base your strategy on top of the methods take a picture and try to develop a strategy and time frame they want more if you add a little shot of their plan of cooperation with the World Health Organization to take appropriate action.

sopu100
2013-05-13, 04:00 PM
i don't understand anything
can you give full detail
or you can summit it by giving the examples

Khans
2013-05-13, 08:05 PM
brother ap nay sach kahi k is nay bahot short cut samjaya hai our who is liyeh k forex trading may jo acha explain deta hai who hi sub kuch pata hai our ap nay tu kafi close explain di hai kuch long kar do tak kuch samaj aja a

masuad
2013-05-13, 08:50 PM
It's not really easy to invest. If you believe that you can generate profits with a 20 pip to focus on and two hundred pips stop burning after that you may be in trouble. No burning sensation, you will need to create a 10 is the winner of the item profitability.

muna1982
2013-05-13, 09:30 PM
It's not really easy to invest. If you believe that you can generate profits with a 20 pip to focus on and two hundred pips stop burning after that you may be in trouble. No burning sensation, you will need to create a 10 is the winner of the item profitability.

it is right that going for 10 pips profit and 200 pips stop loss may become dangerous. if one stop loss hit then it will cause 20 trade to become profitable to become the balance or we have to suffer. their is a hope that 200 pips in a single direction is not happen often and one may make enough profit to over come this problem. if we can know the full trading plan then it will become more clear for every trader that how profitable the strategy is.

fxrafi4
2013-05-15, 11:43 PM
Trading isn't very easy. If you're thinking that that you just will create cash with a twenty pip target and a two hundred pip stop loss then you'll be in bother. for each loss you'll got to create ten wins to create it breakeven. additionally the strategy is suspect - however does one attempt to see if it's up or down? That looks random..................

kurniawan
2013-05-25, 07:04 AM
this is often simple for to try and do and is going to it work invariably like this ? as well as what could be a advantages from setting tp 20 pips with power of margin 200 pips ? with by using the third candle at h4, we barely make certain the true trend and that i perceive it and also the question here is how in case the higher tf has totally different condition ?

sanga
2013-05-26, 12:01 AM
Trading is very simple. If you think that only cash to stop the loss of twelve hundred articles and I don't mind. For each statement to make a winner out of ten of balance. This strategy is questionable, but nobody is trying to see if it is up or down? It seems random.

sorma
2013-05-26, 06:06 AM
The store is not easy. If you feel you want to build your bankroll with a 20 PIP stop loss and target two hundred, we highlight. For every loss can build ten victories, the threshold of profitability. This strategy is also suspect-but try to see if it is up or down? That appears at random.

md helal
2013-05-26, 10:47 AM
Trade is not really easy. Your loss, stop 20 points and 200 points you can earn the money you think you will have trouble. This is a tie in the loss to be 10 to win. This strategy is also in doubt - whether up or down, and how do you find out? That seems to be random.

hasino
2013-05-26, 03:03 PM
Trading is simple, yet not easy either. If you think that just to build financial goal two hundred twenty pips PIP stop loss then you may be interested. The loss will build ten victories of Sefi. A common strategy is suspected, but must try to see if it is up or down? It seems very random.

shoyeb01
2013-05-26, 04:32 PM
Trading is very easy. If you think you can build a cash only for taps and pips stop loss, one hundred and twenty-two, and then it will be easy. For any loss will be able to build ten wins fueling. The strategy is also suspect, but none of the tests to see if it is up or down? It seems to be random.

zank haidar
2013-05-26, 04:47 PM
Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

* spoiler:

does you not apply Stop Loss? what is the meaning of his its if 3 candle downwards hence tide sell, and conversely?

tobla
2013-06-07, 09:37 AM
Distribution is not very easy. Do you think you'll be a 20 PIP target and only Pip loss, where 2,100 kicks off may interfere with money. Try to collect all break-even point loss, 10 to the building. How can I check, and the suspects with strategy? It seems arbitrary.

suzonind
2013-06-07, 09:41 AM
bhai mere bheja mein kuch bhi nahi gaya,can you explain a little but clearly

masud022
2013-06-07, 10:27 AM
Please could you make so many times as a senior strategy means that I might not understand and try this strategy above works well and it may be higher if you add some picture of its development plan, World Health Organization, it is a good job and thank you.

sahilbutt
2013-06-07, 11:00 AM
i think you are work any time 24 hours becoz it is a huge and best platform in all over the world many trader like this platform and it is a easy way of earn money and trading is the best platform

tankv
2013-06-07, 06:22 PM
Trading is simple, yet not easy either. It seems that 20 points and 200 points stop loss and cash only, if in trouble. It was built in need to force all losses 10 WINS as a result of zero. The strategy has been suspected but see either up or down, coupled with a try either? It seems completely random.

cholka
2013-06-07, 07:13 PM
What we call the three Watch candles? Once a 3 means candles or what is therefore the third debate? Specify the rationalization of additional details. Thank you, thank you so very much

kajla
2013-06-07, 11:06 PM
Why we see the three light? You mean when they played 3 light and the third also ended or what? Please suggest rationalization of more detailed information. Thank you very much

kokka
2013-06-08, 12:05 AM
This means that the candles to top 03 understanding you the following 3 candles and thus the third stop, or something? Please provide further explanation. Thank you very much

optimastic
2013-06-08, 01:33 AM
Please repeat the above strategy because as I the Ark of God, and his attempt to develop strategies and the length of time, and he would, could justify, if you have one of two plans work on this to get correctement, Thanks.

geri21
2013-07-20, 06:24 AM
Combined Indicator

Now you know how to work the indicator chart in general. Better yet, let's combine multiple indicators and trading signals to see how they are going well.

Many traders combine various indicators together so that they can "fill up" with each other. They may have 3 different indicators and they will not enter the market unless the 3 indicators give the same signal.

In the first instance, we have a stochastic and Bollinger bands on the EUR / USD chart's '4-hour. The market seems to be moving sideways, we'd better be careful bounce Bollinger bands.

Bollinger Bands and Stochastic together

Check that the prices seem to top Bollinger band and Stochastic start crossing. EUR / USD rose to the top of the band, which usually acts as a resistance level.

At the same time, Stochastic reached overbought region, suggesting that the price could drop down immediately.

And what happens next?

EUR / USD dropped about 300 pips and you will have made a substantial profit when you do sell.

Then, the price of making contact with the bottom Bollinger band, which usually serves as a support level. This means that the currency pair could rebound from there. With Stochastic in oversold area, that means we have to buy.

If you take the trade, you will get about 400 pips.

Here's another example, the current RSI and MACD.

RSI and MACD together

When the RSI reached overbought area and give a sell signal, immediately followed by a MACD crossover down, which is also a sell signal. And, as you can see, the price was moving downhill from there.

Then, RSI dip into oversold area and give a buy signal. Several hours after that, MACD crossover to make up, which is also a buy signal. From there, the price made a steady ascent. we will get more than enough pips.

You may see in this example that the signals before MACD RSI. Because of the various properties and magic formula to technical indicators, some actually provide early signals while others are a bit delayed.

As you continue your journey as a trader, you will find the most suitable indicator for you. We can tell you that we will often use the MACD, Stochastic and RSI, but you may have different preferences.

Every trader out there has been trying to find a "magic combination" indicators that will provide the right signals all the time, but the reality is that there is no such thing.

We encourage you to learn about each indicator alone until you know how inclination relative to price movements, then with a combination of your own that you understand and that suits your trading style.

irfansial2
2013-07-20, 06:53 AM
sdakiofjsfkld fgysdhjhgdyrtj yuiryetreouit dsrtio eotyrenotiuetu 8eptnehtoieutetgyrituortnrtuilrlt oe;iltretyreitlreorhetureyto;etretyrent8reltlr tretretl rereluiyu rmtre

wasimnayyar
2013-08-21, 01:50 PM
thanks kay app nay inti simple or achai strategy bati i think yeh strategy use karna inta hi simple hai.. kaya app nay yeh stratrgy use ki hai agar ki hai tu please share karay kay app ko iss strategy say kaya profit howa daily...

mannan2
2013-08-21, 06:14 PM
If you agree that you may earn a living which includes a 20 pip aim for including a 100 pip prevent great loss in that case you're around problem. Almost every great loss you must generate 10 gains all the perks in making them breakeven. there's no doubt that i actually demands you i implore you to sooth a really good plus very clear graphic used only for a more rewarding familiarity with this tactic there's no doubt that is definitely the best manner you may demonstrate the following for the improved comprehension.

fekher jarar
2013-08-21, 07:20 PM
From what you said it sounds good , but i can't say anything until i give it a shot for a few days , thanks for sharing and if you have anything else please add it to the description , have a nice day .

khushii89
2013-08-21, 10:23 PM
this is a superb website i have ever seen ad nad thsi is a good to see the watch and the candle to right now

altaireforex
2013-08-23, 02:40 PM
Sorry, but I do not understand the intent of your post about the strategies that you share here. You should give a full explanation, following the picture and if there are indicators. It's just confusing.

need job
2013-08-23, 03:37 PM
bilkul ap thek kah rahy is best online website sy h hm jitna invest krty h utna hi profit kamaty h is website ma experience must h agar ap ka experience nahi h to ap is site per loss kr sakty h is lye trading krny sy pahly information egati krni chaye

dvbgsm
2013-08-23, 04:36 PM
I really don't understand what do you mean but if you can not get a clear signer in the direction of the trend then we don't have to rush into the market because signer goes a long way. I wish good luck for all of you

ayya
2013-08-23, 05:08 PM
Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

* spoiler:

means intention of you are every candle to 3 in h4 hence doing order, that at to how much?? is its the reference from candle before all??

pregem
2013-08-23, 05:53 PM
I don't seems to really get your question , but I will just tell you the truth : The simpler your strategy the easier you see the business. gain, it will save you a whole lot of time than analyzing the market with a complex strategy that can confuse people in the wall street.

setiawanedi
2013-08-23, 07:22 PM
great trading strategy my friend was amazed and impressed by your analysis you use it. indeed to rely on the way I think it will have a rate of return which is more than a way which is very comprehensive and requires a lot of analysis and very complicated. therefore it is very important for us and everything to be more successful.

fxghost
2013-09-03, 05:22 PM
mere ko bhai samjh hi nahi aaya hai, ki aapka strategy kyon sa hai ye, strategy agar badiya hai bhai, to fir isko jarur try karenge, lekin pahle aapko screen shots ke saath mein thoda sa explain karna hoga bhai.

razia86
2013-09-03, 08:09 PM
my dear brother trading is not really easy and if you think that you can make money with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect - how do you try and see if it is up or down? That seems random.......

darkmandido
2013-09-03, 09:04 PM
of course my spouse and i concur easy and simple foreign exchange is effective. same as "slow along with stable gain the actual race". when you will work basic along with slow anyou carry out good strategy then your foreign exchange is effective.

bablu7832
2013-09-04, 02:55 PM
Dear friend I am really unable to understand your strategy,please tell me which indicator you use to analyze market and what is its success ratio experienced by you.Right now I am using a very good and proven trading strategy which is very profitable to me,so I will try this in demo account.

asattar
2013-09-04, 02:59 PM
g hanjnb forex ma simple trading he best ha kiu ky isko ham samjh kar or asani sy kar sakty ha kiu ky is ma knowlage bhot ha or money bhe ,,,or isko ham businees ky tor par bhe kar sakty ah,,,,,

maksum
2013-09-04, 03:44 PM
I think it is a great way, but it's back in our own, because in a good forex strategy is not necessarily good for others so instead, so all that has to be done properly and correctly. and we also have to be patient because patience is crucial.

andihaerani
2013-09-04, 03:51 PM
Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

* spoiler:

I have no idea what does this post talk about, it is difficult to understand. Please complete your explanation and at least show an image how is your strategy applied. I think we shouldn't just post something without analysis whether it can be understood or not. Please give clear explanation.

hamza.sheikh
2013-10-12, 08:09 PM
strategy ko screen shot ke saath dene chaye thi usko dekh ker jaldii smj skte tay sb or bata skte thay apko i think

m2ndsrokk
2013-10-12, 09:30 PM
looks like this is a set n forget trading strategy...this is a kind of strategy that really suitable for every trader that cant sitting allday to watching chart because of they have another duty our of forex trading...This is need a several minutes to do and lets we see if this is will profit or loss...

al-furqan
2013-10-12, 11:03 PM
this is a crazy way of trading when you are using 200 pips as stop loss for a trade that you want to take for like 20 pips from it then it means you will be loosing too much on each trade because you will need to win 10 trades if you want to recover the money you lost on a single trade and this is not a profitable way to trade in the forex market at all.

sddanam
2013-10-14, 12:31 AM
could you amuse re explain your action with bigger way could cause i didn't get it will and which brace that action plan bigger for and the time anatomy and it would be bigger if you attach some awning attempt to your abstraction to amount out who it's plan actual and thanks.

wahaj0202
2013-11-13, 02:47 PM
han men ye kaakm bare hi maaan se ker taha hun aur men umeed kerta hun k emnn ye kaam kern emen aaur aage jao aur aur pesa amaon to jis se men aapni problems ko door ker paaunga mere lye forex best he

dipali
2013-11-20, 05:55 PM
You can remember the LSO method that is agreed upon, the description will help the cause, and often there is little that it works better with the time, and also it would be better if you post a screen shot of the concept, to find out who they really work well.

lemonkhan
2013-11-20, 06:51 PM
It is possible to ensure disclosure of the less technical measure, your work better, this is referred to as a result, I have a companion and I decided it really was, and how these two, there are two values for this engineering work better with more time and come more important residual image displayed on the screen to find a political way it really works.

sermilo
2013-11-21, 12:28 PM
Yaha pe jo startegy di gayi hai woh muje to samaj nahi aa rahi hai aur startegy post karne wala kah raha hai ki H4 me jo tisra candle up ya down dikh raha hai ushi tarah se hume trade karni hai, par sayad har halat me yeh startegy kam me aayegi yeh hum log nahi kah sakte hai.

komesh yadav
2013-11-21, 04:44 PM
Bhai mere hisab ssee tumne pranio ki hit ki ichha se bhot hi achha parsan kiya hain or me iske paksh me utaar dete hue kehna chahta hunki or me is quote se sathxxut hun or btana chahta hun ki hai simple hi sabsa aachi chij hai ab is duniya ma simple trading karo or zayada loss sa bacho jo ki bhaut aachi baat ha mara bhai

2013-11-22, 09:42 AM
i think performance trading from experience and have occupation from trading. because if our not have planning, we not win time taken to give out this powerful strategy but if you don't mind i think i really needs you to kindly help with a very good and clear picture just for a better understanding of this strategy i think is the very best way you can explain this for our better understanding

kaka0051
2013-12-31, 08:36 PM
Exchanging isn't effortless.
If you believe you could make
money which has a 20 pip focus
on and also a 190 pip end
reduction subsequently you'll be with difficulty. For each and
every reduction you will need to create 10 benefits for making
this breakeven. Furthermore the strategy will be suspect : how
can you try to discover whether it is way up or even lower?
Of which appears to be haphazard...

fxghost
2014-01-23, 07:03 PM
bhaiya ji jitna ki main jaan paya hu ki aap H4 par trade bata rahe hain lekin strategy kya hain ye samjh nahi aa raha hain
jis tarah se aap take profits 20 pips bata rahe hain to itna pips agar is strategy se mil jata hain to kafi badiya hain hum logo ke liye

naziakhan
2014-01-24, 10:21 AM
bhaiya ji jitna ki main jaan paya hu ki aap H4 par trade bata rahe hain lekin strategy kya hain ye samjh nahi aa raha hain
jis tarah se aap take profits 20 pips bata rahe hain to itna pips agar is strategy se mil jata hain to kafi badiya hain hum logo ke liye

bhai H4 ko tu hum zaida ter long term ma hi use kartay hay jis ma hamara kam az kam take profit 150 pip to 300 pip hota hay , agar hamay 20 pips k liyay trading karni hay tu hum small time frame bi use kar saktay hay .:good:

fxearner
2014-01-24, 10:53 AM

hanji bhai agar kisi bhi strategy se 20 pips miljaata hai tou ye trader ke liye achhi baat hai kyunki forex mein trader ko apni strategy mein consistent hona hota hai aur 20 pips agar daily milte hai tou trader ke liye bahut achhi baat hai..

sunnay
2014-01-25, 05:26 AM
this is simple for to do and will it work alaways like this ? and what is a benefits from setting tp 20 pips with power of margin 200 pips with use the third candle at h4, we jost make sure the true trend and i understand it question here is how if higher TF has different condition?

do the best we can

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

well i think i can agree with you that with forex we don 't have to rush our self all i can say is that if you can not get a clear signer in the direction fo the trend we don 't have to rush into the market because singer goes a long way

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

yes i agree simple and easy forex is so powerful .same as "slow and steady win the race" . when you will work simple and slow anyou do good strategy then your forex is powerful.?

fx72
2014-01-25, 08:26 AM
Yes apne thek kaha k esy hum simple way se kar sakty hn but hume chye k hum trade lagany se pehly achi tara se market ko analyze karn ln ta k hume achi tara se market k trend ka pata chal saky then hume chye k jab trade klaga dn to market k hisab se opana take profit and stop loss b select karn.

chal
2014-01-25, 08:29 AM
g muaj aysa lagta ha k as ka bara ma muj sa zayada ap ko pata ho ga kyo ka muja abi tak as job ma aysa hona zayada dar nahe hova ha as ka bara ma muja aysa lagta h k agar hamy as ko bohotb he achi sa kam karna ha toh ahmy as ko bohot.

fxghost
2014-01-25, 07:24 PM
bhai H4 ko tu hum zaida ter long term ma hi use kartay hay jis ma hamara kam az kam take profit 150 pip to 300 pip hota hay , agar hamay 20 pips k liyay trading karni hay tu hum small time frame bi use kar saktay hay .:good:

H4 to Long term mein hi use kiya jata hain bhaiya ji trading signal ke liye wait bhi kafi karna hota hain lekin jab entry mil jata hain to trader ko profits kafi ache bhi hone ke chance rahte hain bhaiya ji

ben
2014-01-26, 02:56 AM
for me if i can ask you aboute Simple trading easy and powerful .. Special Workers without time$ i can open one from 1.00 per pip .?

naziakhan
2014-01-27, 01:08 PM

bhai es trading strategy ko samjhna zaida mushkil nh hay , ap ko bus esay demo account per use kar k practice karna ho ga aur es k ilawa ap ko cadlestick pattern ka bi basic knowldge zarur hona cahiyay .:)

fxearner
2014-02-06, 05:04 PM
bhai es trading strategy ko samjhna zaida mushkil nh hay , ap ko bus esay demo account per use kar k practice karna ho ga aur es k ilawa ap ko cadlestick pattern ka bi basic knowldge zarur hona cahiyay .:)

hanji bhai ess strategy ko agar trader practice karein tou ache se esko samajh sakta hai,trader ko kisi bhi strategy ko samajhne ke liye usko pehle time dena hoga aur candlestick pattern ko bhi use karna hoga kyunki ye ek bahut hei achhi cheez hai technical traders ke liye..

fxghost
2014-02-17, 02:07 PM
hanji bhai ess strategy ko agar trader practice karein tou ache se esko samajh sakta hai,trader ko kisi bhi strategy ko samajhne ke liye usko pehle time dena hoga aur candlestick pattern ko bhi use karna hoga kyunki ye ek bahut hei achhi cheez hai technical traders ke liye..

ye to hain kisi bhi strategy par agar hum practice karte hain to usko samjha ja sakta hain trading ke liye jab tak strategy nahi hota hain humko trading mein araam nahi rahta hain bhaiya ji

mstnazim
2014-03-04, 08:25 AM
Buying and selling isn't effortless. If you think maybe that one could generate income that has a 20 pip focus on as well as a 200 pip halt reduction after that you may be in difficulty. For each reduction you will need to produce 10 victories to produce the item breakeven. Additionally this method will be think : how do you try and view when it is way up as well as down? That would seem arbitrary.

wasibegana
2014-03-04, 08:36 AM
Nice information you share with us and i think its true and beneficial too in newbies understand your thread then they are also able to get profit in mostly traders. You are right its happen because curve mostly bullish or bearish curve but when curve are neutral then its not happen .

Ah Syarifuddin Anwar
2014-03-04, 08:37 AM
see candel to 3 starting from what time, I think this strategy is unclear and incomplete for reasons why you should sell or buy is not fully explained, it would be good if more fully described must be very useful for a beginner like me.

measifraza
2014-03-04, 09:01 AM
Ye strategy bhi achi hai isko adobpt kar kay really me 20pips tu daily gain ki ja sakti hain. Trading H4 kay chart pe hi karni chahiay kiun kay ye higher time frame hai or is me market ka trend bhi clear hota hai or jo aap ne 200pips ki power ki baat ki hai ye normal size hona hi chahiay pips backup ka its a very nice thread bro.

bilal55
2014-03-04, 09:15 AM

Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

* spoiler:
is sey jis tarah aap ney apnee trading strategy share kee hey is kee kisee ko samajh naheen aey gee jis tarah mujhey samajh naheen aee hey aap is ko apney trading terminal kee chart picturs apney thread men upload karen gey to yeh samajh aa sakte hey meree apnee samajh men yeh naheen aa rahee hey .

fxghost
2014-03-13, 01:22 PM
Ye strategy bhi achi hai isko adobpt kar kay really me 20pips tu daily gain ki ja sakti hain. Trading H4 kay chart pe hi karni chahiay kiun kay ye higher time frame hai or is me market ka trend bhi clear hota hai or jo aap ne 200pips ki power ki baat ki hai ye normal size hona hi chahiay pips backup ka its a very nice thread bro.

agar is strategy se daily ka 20 pips mil jata hai to main kahunga isko jarur follow kare kyun ki is field mein aisi strategy bahut kam hain jo sure pips profits de lekin isko pahle aap thoda demo par try karke dekhe bhaiya

fxearner
2014-03-13, 03:32 PM
agar is strategy se daily ka 20 pips mil jata hai to main kahunga isko jarur follow kare kyun ki is field mein aisi strategy bahut kam hain jo sure pips profits de lekin isko pahle aap thoda demo par try karke dekhe bhaiya

bhai ji agar kisi strategy se daily 20 pips milte hai to mere hisaab se ye bahut he achhi baat hoti hai,strategy se daily 20 pips mile aisa possible nahi hota,trader ko pehle strategy ko demo par practice karni hogi tabhi wo achhe se use kar sakenga..

SAIFULLAH
2014-03-13, 03:53 PM
simple trading is always good and raliable all the time kyu k iss sy humain bht zyada faida o sakta hai aur na hee trading main iss sy koi tension ho sakti hai iss liye wh zhee achi hoti hai jo k simple ho aur uss main koi tension bi na ho so keep trading simple

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-03-13, 11:31 PM
mery bhai ap ki ye strgty mery zehn main to bilkul bhi nai aye hai q k ye mery liye smjhna kfi mushkil ho raha hai main koshsh kar raha hon k easily smjh main ajye mery dykhy phr kiya huta ahi agy

mansoorwaqas
2014-03-13, 11:53 PM
Wow, that seems a wonderful technique. It will be more helpful if you attach a photo of your experience and guide us by pointing out different steps involved in this methods. Will really appreciate your efforts.

bussinessman
2014-03-15, 10:33 AM
bhai ji agar kisi strategy se daily 20 pips milte hai to mere hisaab se ye bahut he achhi baat hoti hai,strategy se daily 20 pips mile aisa possible nahi hota,trader ko pehle strategy ko demo par practice karni hogi tabhi wo achhe se use kar sakenga..

20 pip milten hain to bahut hi achi baat hogi 20 pip me hum easy base me kama lenge ye bahtu hi acha 20 pip ka daily profit bahut hi acha hota hia yadi daily ka 20 pip to monthly ka 20 x 22 = 440 pip hoten hian jo ek acha hai .

jemy
2014-03-17, 12:22 AM
Profitable Trading Strategy Using Price Action, but the conclusion Everything needed may practice, practice to no longer practice. Find annoyed when someone works out. You must have been very aware of the simplest way to work out again, because it can be of the best fx trading ideas are available in the market. Even if it is very very difficult to read no longer unggulberubah be very easy for you.

Atomic
2014-03-17, 01:07 AM
Dear friend main abi new hun or abi tak main indian forum pa work kar raha hun mera khayl sy forex trading main trade karna asaan nhi hai is main ager ap k pass
konwledge
expirence
confidence
skills
hain to ap ek achy trader ban sakty hain

fxghost
2014-04-01, 04:47 PM
Dear friend main abi new hun or abi tak main indian forum pa work kar raha hun mera khayl sy forex trading main trade karna asaan nhi hai is main ager ap k pass
konwledge
expirence
confidence
skills
hain to ap ek achy trader ban sakty hain

bhaiya ji trade karna to asan nahi hota hain lekin jaisa apne kaha aap newbie hain to main salah dunga ki aap trading ko sikhe trading karna jaane jab apko trade ayega tohi aap ek ache trader ban sakte hain bhaiya ji

irfanjani
2014-04-01, 10:24 PM
Trading isn't very easy. If you think that that you simply will build cash with a twenty pip target and a two hundred pip stop loss then you'll be in bother. for each loss you'll have to be compelled to build ten wins to form it breakeven. conjointly the strategy is suspect - however does one attempt to see if it's up or down?

arslan007
2014-04-01, 11:15 PM
you know brother, this forum has more newbie traders so you should explain it with some images. it may be a good strategy but it is not useful without explanation.

fxghost
2014-05-25, 04:56 PM
Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

* spoiler:

kafi bakwaas strategy hain ye maine isko M15 par try kiya tha samjh hi nahi aata hain 3 candle kaha se count kiya jaye lekin is tarah se trading karna bekar hota hain gamble type ki trading kahlati hain bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-05-26, 02:03 PM
bhaiya ji trade karna to asan nahi hota hain lekin jaisa apne kaha aap newbie hain to main salah dunga ki aap trading ko sikhe trading karna jaane jab apko trade ayega tohi aap ek ache trader ban sakte hain bhaiya ji

sahi kaha ap na bhai k trading karna asaan nh hota hay , new trader k liyay ya buhat hi zaida mushkil task hota hay , agar newbie cahta hay k wo achi winning ratio k sath trading kar sakay tu phr usay achi strategy banana paray gi .:good:

mdt.aiyubur
2014-05-26, 02:06 PM
What do you mean by watch the candle to 3? You mean when 3 candles complete and the third one has close or what? Please give more detail explanation. Thanks

fxearner
2014-05-26, 04:12 PM
sahi kaha ap na bhai k trading karna asaan nh hota hay , new trader k liyay ya buhat hi zaida mushkil task hota hay , agar newbie cahta hay k wo achi winning ratio k sath trading kar sakay tu phr usay achi strategy banana paray gi .:good:

hanji trading karna bilkul asaan nahi hota,new trader ko to esme bas learning par he focus karna chahiye jisse ek din wo achhi strategy banakar saamne aasakein,jab takk trader ke paas strategy nahi hogi wo ess business mein kuch nahi kar sakta..

forexsouhail
2014-05-26, 04:13 PM
it's a good strategy i thing i will try it on the h4 if that work i will tell if it's good or bad thank you fr this one cya :)

portal
2014-05-31, 11:19 AM
this simple and great strategy i think but i still dont try it so i only analyze it for a while maybe i have to try this for my demo account first before use on my real trade, but can you provide your trading result by this strategy, i got many strategy but when i try it it only zonk strategy or it not give me any profit at all only give me SL and loss

sushma
2014-05-31, 11:23 AM
Trading is actually not truly easy. whether anyone think that you should make cash which has a 20 pip target AS WELL AS a great 200 pip stop loss and then You could be within trouble. for every loss You will need to make 10 wins to be able to make That breakeven. additionally your current strategy will be suspect : how do people try AS WELL AS watch whether or not It is up or down? That seems random.

fxghost
2014-06-11, 04:08 PM

kafi jayda mushkil trading karna hota hain lekin usse bhi mushkil kaam hota hain sahi strategy ko banana ya search karna agar strategy mil jata hain to fir trader apni trading ke sath mein acha paisa kama sakta hain

lyrics35
2014-06-11, 05:04 PM
Trading is not really easy. If you think that you can make money with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect - how do you try and see if it is up or down? That seems random.

agree bro, newbie sochta ha ke tradng bht asna ha or invest kr ke 4rn income start ho jani ha per asa nh hota bhai, is ko smjhna phrta ha phir kahi ja ke tradng ki smjh ati ha or ap kuch earn krte hain tradng se

asingh601
2014-06-11, 07:30 PM
kafi jayda mushkil trading karna hota hain lekin usse bhi mushkil kaam hota hain sahi strategy ko banana ya search karna agar strategy mil jata hain to fir trader apni trading ke sath mein acha paisa kama sakta hain

sahi kaha aapne trading to mushkil hai par sabse jyada mushkil strategy banana hota hai isme bahut mehnat lagti hai search karna hota hai pehle ki kaise banana hai aur kya niyam hone chahiye bahut dimag lagta hai in sab me aur isliye hi isme samay jyada lagta hai.

msajjad66666
2014-06-11, 09:20 PM
the best or the most exceedingly abominable Indicator. we can solidify some pointer and endeavor them in demo account. with join together it we can minimize the inadequacy. dont use to various pointer in your diagram and dont use confounded marker in light of the way that it will make confiuse

fxghost
2014-06-20, 02:38 PM
sahi kaha aapne trading to mushkil hai par sabse jyada mushkil strategy banana hota hai isme bahut mehnat lagti hai search karna hota hai pehle ki kaise banana hai aur kya niyam hone chahiye bahut dimag lagta hai in sab me aur isliye hi isme samay jyada lagta hai.

bhaiya ji main cheez trading mein strategy banana hi hota hain agar strategy hain to fir hum trading kar sakenge yaha par kafi time strategy banane par dena hota hain aur strategy banane ke liye bhi aana bahut jaruri hota hain

asingh601
2014-06-21, 12:23 AM
bhaiya ji main cheez trading mein strategy banana hi hota hain agar strategy hain to fir hum trading kar sakenge yaha par kafi time strategy banane par dena hota hain aur strategy banane ke liye bhi aana bahut jaruri hota hain

sahi kaha apne market me sabse jyada jaruri hai strategy agar ham sahi strategy ke sath trading karte hain to ham acchi earning kamai kar sakte hain wahin agar ham bina strategy ke kaam karenge to hamen kuch bhi nahi milega entry exit profit kuch bhi nahi.

Bethirani
2014-06-21, 12:55 PM
Trading is usually not this season easy. regardless of whether people think for you to make money having a 20 pip target AND a good 200 pip stop loss after that You can be inside trouble. pertaining to every loss You should make 10 wins in order to make It breakeven. in addition your current strategy is usually suspect -- how do anyone try AS WELL AS view whether or not That is up or maybe down? This seems random.

kishor1968
2014-06-21, 01:09 PM
agar trading main strategy banatay ho to profit hasil kar sakatay hai kyou ki trading karana asan nahi hai usay samaz kar karatay hai to hi profit milata hai strategy banane kay liya bahut mehanat karani padati hai.usay sikhane kay liya wakt lagata hai.

atifrana
2014-06-21, 01:47 PM
No Friend apne detail me psot nai kari hai hum ko kuch khas samajh nai sirf is k ky strategy me H4 chart use kerna hai or tp 20 pips bus , apne detail me apni strategy batai hoti to hum ssmajhte k ap ki strategy kia hai or shyed ap new ho or ziada knowledge b nai hai apko Forex ki or strategies ki b ap k pass koi strategy hai to detail me post karo.

arnav
2014-06-21, 04:15 PM
No Friend apne detail me psot nai kari hai hum ko kuch khas samajh nai sirf is k ky strategy me H4 chart use kerna hai or tp 20 pips bus , apne detail me apni strategy batai hoti to hum ssmajhte k ap ki strategy kia hai or shyed ap new ho or ziada knowledge b nai hai apko Forex ki or strategies ki b ap k pass koi strategy hai to detail me post karo.

sahi kaha apne ki hum tabhi kisi strategy ke baare mein detail mein bata sakte hai agar hum uski PDF file yahan share karte hai jisse aur trader ko apko isse samajhne mein aur asaani ho sakein, isliye accha rahega ki app poori detail ke saath strategy ko share karein.

fxghost
2014-07-12, 03:51 PM
sahi kaha apne ki hum tabhi kisi strategy ke baare mein detail mein bata sakte hai agar hum uski PDF file yahan share karte hai jisse aur trader ko apko isse samajhne mein aur asaani ho sakein, isliye accha rahega ki app poori detail ke saath strategy ko share karein.

bhaiya ji theek kaha hain strategy ko explain pura tarah se karna mushkil hota hain isliye PDF ek file banadi jati hain jaha par trader ko sab kuch usmein hi explain kar diya jata hain aur main usko theek bhi samjhata hu

rahul patel
2014-07-12, 08:27 PM
aapki strategy muje kafi difficult si lagi btw muje kuch jyada pata chalta agar aap thoda ise pic ke saath aur trading example ke saath samjate waise bhi h4 time frame acchi mani jati hai trading karne keliye to profit to higa hi

abuzarmasood1020
2014-07-12, 10:18 PM
astrategy ko sahi se use hum tb hi kr skte hai jub humy ko achi trha se learn kre ge. aur ager humistake se bacha chahtehai to strategy ki pehle demo per achi practice krni chahiye us k bd hi live marand usk sat pivot indicator use karo. and new bi folow , dek na ap ki bohot chie profit hoga, thank u guys

rahul patel
2014-07-13, 12:39 AM
ye jo strategy uplolad ki gai hai woh kai logo ko samaj mein nahi aai magar uploader ka manna hai ki yeh strategy kafi profitable hai aur h4 time frame me kam karti hai magaar iska proof bhi upload karna jaruri hota hai

fxghost
2014-07-16, 02:31 PM
ye jo strategy uplolad ki gai hai woh kai logo ko samaj mein nahi aai magar uploader ka manna hai ki yeh strategy kafi profitable hai aur h4 time frame me kam karti hai magaar iska proof bhi upload karna jaruri hota hai

agar ye sach mein strategy bahut hi faydemand hain to isko achi tarah se pura explain ke sath mein share karna chahiye tha adhuri strategy ko samjh pana bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hain bhaiya ji

Ali 123
2014-07-16, 10:17 PM
Running a businessmoney management and disciplined trading strategyai with daily analysis of trade with caution & whaen you willll woork siumple and slow anyolu do good stratugy then ylour forex is powerful

Mcmoney
2014-07-16, 10:47 PM
Hm sounds very good and great too., but did you wrote you have made no loses fore more then a year That sounds to good if you asked me., so you can become a millinr as quick as it can be., is it really working like you have said here it will be amazing. Please told us more about your no losing year.

naziakhan
2014-07-17, 08:25 AM

G bhai es trading strategy ko achi tarah explain nh kia gaya hay aur es tarha es strategy ko samjhna asaan nh hay , phr bi hamay demo per es ko apply kar k samjhnay ki koshish karni cahiyay .abhi hamay esay real per use nh karna cahiyay :)

fxearner
2014-07-17, 05:17 PM

bhai ji agar ye strategy badiya hai to uploader ko thik se esko screen shots ke saat explain karna chahiye tha,forum me yehi ek dusre se sabko faida milta hai ki ek dusre ki strategy ko use kar sakte hai lekin batane wale ko apni strategy ko achhe se explain bhi karna hoga..

rahul patel
2014-07-17, 08:08 PM
is strategy ki sabse badi kamjori yeh hai ki iski time frame h4 hai yeh timeframe mein hamein profit accha mil sakta hai magar ise aapka samay bahot lagega

fxghost
2014-07-26, 02:59 PM
is strategy ki sabse badi kamjori yeh hai ki iski time frame h4 hai yeh timeframe mein hamein profit accha mil sakta hai magar ise aapka samay bahot lagega

H4 time frame par acha kamaya ja sakta hain bahut pips gain kiye ja sakte hain ye time frame long term trading ke liye jayda use hota hain main iska use karna kafi pasand karta hu bhaiya ji day trading keliye bhi acha hain

rahul patel
2014-07-26, 05:36 PM
yeh strategy agar itnit acchi hai to iska 1 year test result bhi aapko upload to karna chahiye taki ham ise thoda aur samaj sake aur hamein trading karne mein mada mile to aap plz apna result upload karein taki hamara time waste na ho ise check karne mein aur ham ise direct real mein upload kare

selvam
2014-07-26, 06:24 PM
If you think that you can make money with a 20 pips target and a 200 pips stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect to do you try and see if it is up or down. To explain your strategy with better way cause i did get it will and which pair that strategy.

rahul patel
2014-07-27, 11:51 AM
waise to is market mein aba log dhire dhire long term ke bajaye scalping karne ka jyada soch rahe hai kyonki pehle aisa tha ki log long term mein jyada earning karte the magar ab market ka jyada bharosa nahi to ab log scalping kar ke profit secure kar rahe hai

naziakhan
2014-07-27, 06:38 PM
yeh strategy agar itnit acchi hai to iska 1 year test result bhi aapko upload to karna chahiye taki ham ise thoda aur samaj sake aur hamein trading karne mein mada mile to aap plz apna result upload karein taki hamara time waste na ho ise check karne mein aur ham ise direct real mein upload kare

G bhai g trading strategy k result sa hamay us trading strategy k baray ma idea ho jata hay k wo kaisi strategy hay , es k ilawa hamay khud bi demo account per strategy ko zarur test karna cahiyay .:)

a_for_apple
2014-07-27, 11:19 PM
some of my friends using this strategy. and they will only use it when the market opened. because this is a weekly strategy. is the probability of a win is huge. My friends usually use 2 times greater risk than the take profit is used. but still can get consistent profit

fxearner
2014-07-28, 06:24 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai H4 se ache pips liye ja sakte hai trader isse long term trading karke achi earning kar sakta hai par trader ke pass acha knowledge aur experience hona chahiye tabhi trader kama sakta hai

hanji jab takk trader ke paas achha knwledge aur experience nahi hoga wo kisi bhi time frame ko use nahi kar sakta,charts ko use karna hai to trader ke paas experience hona bahut jaroori hai fir ussi se wo yaha kaam kar sakenga..

fxghost
2014-08-16, 03:35 PM
hanji jab takk trader ke paas achha knwledge aur experience nahi hoga wo kisi bhi time frame ko use nahi kar sakta,charts ko use karna hai to trader ke paas experience hona bahut jaroori hai fir ussi se wo yaha kaam kar sakenga..

Time frame ka istemaal karna to baad ki baat hoti hain bhaiya ji pahle to market ke basic jaankari ko hasil karna humare liye important hota hain agar basic clear ho jata hain tabhi hum aate ki jaankari ko bada sakte hain

John202
2014-12-26, 12:02 AM
good strategy dear friend , for me i prefer to trade in H4 chart because its very profitable chart for me and it helps me always to do my analysis in the good way which helps me to trade in the right direction in the market

si102224
2015-01-21, 02:14 PM
SAB SAY AHEM AUR IMPORTANT BAT YEH ha yahan k yaha time koe lmit ne ha aap kisi bhe waqt forex trading kar saktay han aur huain simple trading krni chahiyay isi bhe tools a istamal nhe krna chahiyay aur main bhe simpe trading krta hoon aur mujhay simple trading bht passand ha

meharban
2015-01-21, 02:59 PM
G han simple trading sab se easy ha. or new traders ke liye simple trading method hi sab se best ha. main bhi abi simple trading hi karta hon or main simple trading se acha profit earn kar raha hon.

sajjad8587
2015-01-21, 03:04 PM
yes dear i am totally agree with your statement ke easy trading bhot perfect hai kyun ke is way se aik trade choti choti trades place ke ke profit earn krta hai our is ma loss ke chances be kam hote hai.

loys
2015-01-30, 10:21 PM
simple ! no no absolutly i'am not agree with you my dear mate trader, you have to say somethink more logic, Trading is not really easy. If you think that you can make money with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven.so try to be better in the forex market business.

imrankhalid954
2015-01-30, 10:55 PM
my dear bother huma kon Forex trading ma simple trading kr na jaha bother kaho k online ma best powerful work hy online ma best work hy bother huma Forex trading sa achi income kama skate hy best hy bother

forexlive
2015-01-31, 07:22 AM
bai saab ji bikul simple trading app tabi kar sakte hai jab app ke pass forex ka acha experience hoga fer app es kam ko perfect way se karte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai jis mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

kingraja
2015-01-31, 06:15 PM
If you think that you can make money with a 20 pips target and a 200 pips stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect do you try and see if it is up or down.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

If you think that you can make money with a explain your strategy with better way cause i did not get it will and which pair that strategy work better for and the time frame and it would be better if you attach some screen shot to your idea to figure out who work correct.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

If you think that you can make money with a 20 pips target and a 200 pips stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect do you try and see if it is up or down.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

If you think that you can make money with a explain your strategy with better way cause i did not get it will and which pair that strategy work better for and the time frame and it would be better if you attach some screen shot to your idea to figure out who work correct.

njega
2015-02-01, 02:25 AM
You have to make sure that you always know time will always that time will always have a chance to undo the mistake that you did before you have to make sure that you always make money form

NaveedPK
2015-02-06, 08:47 AM
dear your effort should be appreciated to share the trading strategy but it seem difficult for the members of the forex forum that are newbies and want to learn but due to technical languages they can not learn very well.

sinooo
2015-02-06, 09:05 PM
i try it for many time my friends but unfortunetly i lost some of my profit but thanks any way to help us men i hope you make new staratigie

loys
2015-02-15, 10:41 PM
tyhanks you very much for this succes strategie If you think that you can make money with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect - how do you try and see if it is up or down? That seems random.

loys
2015-02-25, 05:10 PM
spetial worker i try many time this powerful strategy but if you don't mind i think i really needs you to kindly help with a very good and clear picture just for a better understanding of this strategy i think is the very best way you can explain this for our better understanding i just hope to hear from you soon, good luck dear.

loys
2015-02-26, 06:20 PM
i have earn 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect - how do you try and see if it is up or down? That seems random, thank you .

Adir
2015-04-13, 06:12 AM
to succeed in trading you must first show a lot of patience. And that is the main quality of a trader. it is also Read, read, it must be documented. Be curious, go to the forums. I am always amazed at the creativity of each other in this area. Intellectually, it's very exciting!

dareking
2015-07-26, 10:39 AM

bhai ye baat sahi hai, humare ko idher jayda bada stop loss ka istemaal nahi karna chahiye, agar hum chota target rakh kar chal rahe hai, to acha hoga ki stoploss bhi bhai chota hi rakh kar chale.

naziakhan
2015-07-26, 01:13 PM
bhai ye baat sahi hai, humare ko idher jayda bada stop loss ka istemaal nahi karna chahiye, agar hum chota target rakh kar chal rahe hai, to acha hoga ki stoploss bhi bhai chota hi rakh kar chale.

bhaiya g yahi ek achi money management hoti hay lakin trader es ko samjh nh paty hay bhaiya g ,es liyay wo zaida risk la k market ma jald hi apna sara paisa bi loss kar daity hay ,hamay aisa nh karna cahiyay .:)

mehakmujtaba
2015-07-26, 01:15 PM
Trading isn't very easy. If you think that that you just will create cash with a twenty pip target and a two hundred pip stop loss then you'll be in hassle. for each loss you'll ought to create ten wins to form it breakeven. conjointly the strategy is suspect - however does one try to see if it's up or down?

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

this is straightforward for to try and do and can it work continuously like this ? and what's a edges from setting tp twenty pips with power of margin two hundred pips ?
with victimization the third candle at h4, we tend to simply make certain actuality trend and that i are aware of it and also the question here is however if the upper TF has totally different condition ?

fxearner
2015-07-26, 04:10 PM
bhaiya g yahi ek achi money management hoti hay lakin trader es ko samjh nh paty hay bhaiya g ,es liyay wo zaida risk la k market ma jald hi apna sara paisa bi loss kar daity hay ,hamay aisa nh karna cahiyay .:)

hanji jald baaji trader jabb bhu ess business me karenga usko yahan loss he hoga,trader ko ess business me achhe se sabb sochna chahiye,trader agar sabb samajhta hai to uske baad he wo yahan achha kar sakenga..

sunila
2015-07-26, 11:22 PM
bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par humy strategy ko apni strong karny ki zrurat hoti hai bas yahe cheeze hamary leyay best hoti hai hum jitna time daity hain utna he acaha hai yaha par kabhi bhi problem nahe hoti hai bas humy khyd par focus karna zruri hota hai always aur best work tabhi hota hai,,,

wasim345
2015-07-27, 01:05 AM
this is basic for to do and will it work constantly like this also what is an advantages from setting tp 20 pips with force of edge 200 pips? with utilizing the third candle at h4, we simply verify the genuine pattern and i comprehend it and the inquiry here is the manner by which if the higher tf has diverse condition

megatouchfx
2015-07-27, 02:29 AM
Trader should try to make the forex market simple to trade and also try to use a good and simple indicator in the forex market trading business,.the forex market business is for great trader and those that are willing to learn

forexlive
2015-07-27, 06:23 AM
bai saab ji es kam mai app simple trding v tabi kar sakte hai jab app es kam mai expert hai fer app es kam mai displine se kam karte hai es kam mai agar app hard work nai karte hai fer app es kam mai achi earning hee nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch displine se kama sakte hai bai saab ji

dareking
2015-09-07, 12:14 PM
Trading was easy ..
q leak love ya ..

if taken up buy ..

tp at least 20
and see what happens ...

* spoiler:

bhai kya aise ye work karega bhi ya fir nahi, mujhe to bhai aisa lagta hai, ki aap jo trading strategy bata rahe hai, wo dangerous hai, aisa trading karna humare liye acha nahi hoga bhai, main use nahi karna chahunga bhai.

fxearner
2015-09-10, 03:39 PM
bhai kya aise ye work karega bhi ya fir nahi, mujhe to bhai aisa lagta hai, ki aap jo trading strategy bata rahe hai, wo dangerous hai, aisa trading karna humare liye acha nahi hoga bhai, main use nahi karna chahunga bhai.

hanji jo strategy trader yahan use karta hai usmein usko dhyaan se he kaam karna hoga kyunki hamesha strategy trader ka saat dede asia ess business me possible nahi hota esliye usko soch samajhkar kaam karna chahiye..

fxjais
2015-09-27, 10:20 PM
Forex strategy ko share karne ke liye uploader ko yahan par apni strategy ki image jarur share karani chahiye kyoki picture dekhne se humen bahut kuch samjh me aa jata hai aur pasand hota hai to usko test karte hai.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-28, 07:29 AM
forex mian tading karna h4 pr ap ko strong signal milta ha aur isper zp zyada sa zyada pips hasil kar sakty hain aur forx main is pr stop loss aur tak profit ko bhi ap 100 pips sy zyada rakhy gay to ap ka zyada profit ikhi trade sy hasil ho ga .

praveen92
2015-09-28, 07:51 AM
the trading is not very easy ,and the simple trading is very powerful for the low investments if you have a withot time to the speacial workers for the forex trading,every loss we can make the profit atleast 10 pips are the trader earned.so we use the simple strategy in the forex market.

dareking
2015-10-26, 10:30 AM
forex mian tading karna h4 pr ap ko strong signal milta ha aur isper zp zyada sa zyada pips hasil kar sakty hain aur forx main is pr stop loss aur tak profit ko bhi ap 100 pips sy zyada rakhy gay to ap ka zyada profit ikhi trade sy hasil ho ga .

Bhai waise to H4 time frame bahut hi jayda strong hota hai, is par humare ko kafi ache signal milte hai bhai, bas trader ki jarurat hoti hai, ki is time frame par wo sahi analysis karke hi entry le bhai to wo yaha par kama sakta hai.

mahi218
2015-10-26, 06:47 PM
trading chahe jitni he asan ku na ho us ko karnay k lye kafi zyada hume mehnat darkar hoti hai aur kafi zyada hume work karna parta hai jiss ko jitna zyada work ata hota hai us ko utna he samjhnay ka moka milta hai.khud ki achi aur behtrene strategies bnae aur un pay work kare to he hume agay ja kar kuch acha profit hoga.

shribalajimaharaj
2015-10-28, 02:40 PM
trading chahe jitni he asan ku na ho us ko karnay k lye kafi zyada hume mehnat darkar hoti hai aur kafi zyada hume work karna parta hai jiss ko jitna zyada work ata hota hai us ko utna he samjhnay ka moka milta hai.khud ki achi aur behtrene strategies bnae aur un pay work kare to he hume agay ja kar kuch acha profit hoga.

yaha par kaam karne ke liye trader ko mehnat to karna hota hai yaha par knowledge aur experience ke sath kaam karna hota hai jab tak trader mehnat nahi karta hai tab tak trader yaha par kama nahi sakta hai

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 12:12 PM
main to kahunga ki bina technical aur fundamental analysis ke hum profitable trading nahin kar paate hai chahe aapki trading strategy kitani bhi strong kyu naa ho, bina market ka analysis kiye aap easily trading nahin kar sakte hai.

dareking
2015-11-16, 11:48 AM
main to kahunga ki bina technical aur fundamental analysis ke hum profitable trading nahin kar paate hai chahe aapki trading strategy kitani bhi strong kyu naa ho, bina market ka analysis kiye aap easily trading nahin kar sakte hai.

Haan bhai na to bina technical ke hum trading kar sakte hai, aur na hi fundamental ke bina trading kar sakte hai, yaha par achi trading karne ke lie bhai, hum logo ko kisi bhi ek ka kafi badiya knowledge hona jaruri hai bhai.

Fxwin
2015-11-16, 07:52 PM
Sahi baat hai, traders ke paas forex strategy kitani bhi strong kyu na ho, jab tak uske paas market ki technical aur fundamental analysis karne ki knowledge aur trading karne ki achchi skill nahi hoti hai wo yahan se achchi money earn nahi kar sakta hai, strategy hi sabhi kuch nahi hai profit kamane ke liye.

azami
2015-11-20, 12:50 PM
what really is definitely profit and no loss, if the accumulated profit I believe but that profit no loss I do not believe, and what is the take profit us to lock in profits, the market moves up and down, if you take the profit is 2 pips okay lah definitely proft. if 20 pips in my opinion too much

Rehman12
2015-11-20, 10:46 PM
i am fully agree with you my dear friend that simple trading is quite easy and so much powerful and for that traders does not need any complex tools or indicators to follow and just use the personal analysis for trading

noorkausar
2015-11-25, 11:37 PM
dear trader meiny bht experience kia hy k jab bhi trading kary hum humy 3 rd ya 4th candle py kerny chaye is lye be a professional trader and yow ill be a good trader and you can earn alot

Ghalib
2015-11-25, 11:51 PM
hnn. h4 say trading ka mtlb hae ka es mie hu simple tareqy say trading kar sakty har. likin es ka elawa jo loag trasi g karty hae. wo tu buhut technical huta hae. simple trasing krny say faida huta hae.

impexo27
2015-12-25, 05:20 PM
Simple trading always works in the forex and stock market. If you want to trade in the forex and stock market you will have to apply simple strategies to make money. If you want to make money you must use a simple strategy to make money or else you will not be able to make money with simple ones. So keep on focusing on normal and simple strategies to make or else you can fall behind.

forexlive
2015-12-28, 09:30 AM
bai saab ji forex ek asa bussiness hai jis mai displine bhout hee important hai agar app es kam mai displine se kam karte hai fer hee app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai hard work se achi trde karke es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

fsr333
2015-12-28, 03:59 PM
Is it a good idea I not sure about this idea. I have seen so many traders who are use this method for trading. They use daily time frame. But how we can say that we should sell or buy by seeing the previous 3 no candle of the trend line. There has the maximum possibility to lose the maximum trade.

azami
2015-12-28, 06:10 PM
I will try to look back into history. because I seldom in front of the monitor to see the chart and not enough time to analyze the forex. because a lot of work in the office. terimkasih his tricks.

dareking
2016-01-23, 10:29 AM
Bhai agar aap aise hi bina screen shot ke kisi bhi trading system ko explain karenge to wo humari samjh ke bahar hi rahta hai, aise humko samjh nahi ayega, acha hgoa ki aap apna trading system screen shot ke sath example dekar explain kare bhai.

Forex123
2016-01-23, 12:50 PM
alright thanks very much for you time taken to give out this powerful strategy but if you don't mind i think i really needs you to kindly help with a very good and clear picture just for a better understanding of this strategy because i think Trading is not really easy. If you think that you can make money with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble.

Fxwin
2016-01-26, 10:42 AM
Sahi baat hai, agar aap apni strategy ko share kar rahe hai to sath me snap shot aur uski puri detail bhi share karani chahiye, snap shot dekh kar hum thoda bahut decide kar sakte hai ki ye trading strategy humen use karani chahiye yaa nahi.

naziakhan
2016-01-30, 03:12 PM
Sahi baat hai, agar aap apni strategy ko share kar rahe hai to sath me snap shot aur uski puri detail bhi share karani chahiye, snap shot dekh kar hum thoda bahut decide kar sakte hai ki ye trading strategy humen use karani chahiye yaa nahi.

G bhaiya g hum strategy ko tab hi samjh sakty hay jab us ki details puri di ho gi , agar us ki details pori nh hay tu phr hamary liyay ya buhat hi zaida mushkil ho jata hay k hum us trading strategy ko achy sa samjh saky .:good:

nur5564
2016-01-30, 06:11 PM
dear tarder the trading is not that easy you ahve to learn alot ion order to ebcoam good atrder so be awise trader adn alwasy learn fom the streatgies so be agood atrder abd learn fom the mistaeks to ebca good tarde r

fxearner
2016-01-30, 08:05 PM
G bhaiya g hum strategy ko tab hi samjh sakty hay jab us ki details puri di ho gi , agar us ki details pori nh hay tu phr hamary liyay ya buhat hi zaida mushkil ho jata hay k hum us trading strategy ko achy sa samjh saky .:good:

hanji yahan forum par agar koi trader apna stratgegy share karta hai to uska poora detials dena pdf file me jaroori hai fir uske baad he usko koi aur member read karke apne liye demo account me practice kar sakenga..

Muskan
2016-01-30, 08:07 PM
trading from experience and have occupation from trading because if our not have planning we not win but if our planning lost we have experience for learn every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it break even also the strategy is suspect how do you try and see if it is up or down..

dareking
2016-03-01, 11:50 AM
hanji yahan forum par agar koi trader apna stratgegy share karta hai to uska poora detials dena pdf file me jaroori hai fir uske baad he usko koi aur member read karke apne liye demo account me practice kar sakenga..

Bhai pura details agar diya gaya hota hai, to humare ko us trading system ke sath mein trading ka bahut fayda ho sakta hai bhai, hum logo ke liye bhai yaha par trading mein earning karna hai to badiya system chahiye hota hai.

salufx
2016-03-01, 01:24 PM
If you think that you can make money with a 20 pip target and a 200 pip stop loss then you will be in trouble. For every loss you will need to make 10 wins to make it breakeven. Also the strategy is suspect - how do you try and see if it is up or down? That seems random. this is simple for to do and will it work always like this ? and what is a benefits from setting tp 20 pips with power of margin 200 pips ?
with using the third candle at h4, we just make sure the true trend and i understand it and the question here is how if the higher TF has different condition ?

naziakhan
2016-03-02, 09:25 PM
Bhai pura details agar diya gaya hota hai, to humare ko us trading system ke sath mein trading ka bahut fayda ho sakta hai bhai, hum logo ke liye bhai yaha par trading mein earning karna hai to badiya system chahiye hota hai.

han g bhaiya g agar complete detail k sath hamay ek system mil jata hay tu hum us k sath buhat hi acha kaam kar sakty hay , us sa hamay koi zaida problem nh hoti hay bhaiya g , us ko samjhna bi hamary liyay asaan hota hay .:)

fxearner
2016-03-03, 03:39 PM
han g bhaiya g agar complete detail k sath hamay ek system mil jata hay tu hum us k sath buhat hi acha kaam kar sakty hay , us sa hamay koi zaida problem nh hoti hay bhaiya g , us ko samjhna bi hamary liyay asaan hota hay .:)

hanji forex trader agar yahan system ko achhe se smaajhleta hai to fir wo ess business market me usko achhe se use kar sakta hai,yahan par trader ko system ko achhe se knwledge banana usmein jaroori hai tabhi uska use trader ko karna chahiye..

amind
2016-03-10, 07:08 PM
However, trading without stop loss will be dangerous and risky. If we do some back test again using this strategy, and we will found that there are many situation that we will get margin call, and lose all our capital. So, i think it is not a good strategy, we must use stop loss if we do not want to get margin call

kinan
2016-03-11, 05:25 PM
ap nay sahe kaha hy but i think koe b trade easy or simple tab tak nahe ho sakta jab tak trader export na ho warna per loss face karna hota hy ya phir account disabled ho jata hy aor plz ap candel 3 wala problem shortcut ma explain kar dy we cant understand it..............

sarfraz786
2016-03-11, 05:29 PM
in this trading business some traders are using the robot for automatic trading in this trading business and some traders are using difficult strategies but it is my experience that in this trading business simple trading is very good for us

danish555
2016-03-11, 05:58 PM
in the forex trading business the simple trading is very powerful for the trading specially the traders who have free time for the trading in this trading business no need to place an order with the robot

bimarosidin
2016-03-11, 07:12 PM
This strategy has been ever used and until now still used in this technique to three candel rely on H1 time frame and the results were pretty good this technique its name mother candle

sdcfesco
2016-03-11, 08:28 PM
complex strategy not easy one i am not understanding anything from it can your explain it in an easy way so that i can understand it .

sk6303477
2016-03-11, 08:34 PM
stoploss k bagair to trading bht khatr naak ha kiun k without stop loss k account k zero honay k chances barh jatay han agar loss ho jay to es liyay stop loss ka use zaroor kro

mahi218
2016-03-11, 08:34 PM
koi b kam ho us ko jb hum simple tarekay say or achay andaz say karna shuru kartay hain to us me khobsorti paida hona shuru ho jaya karti hai is bat me koi shak nahi k jo log kam ki khobsorti ko samjh kar karna shuru kartay hain un ka kam un k liye or b zyada acha kam ho jaya karta hota hai is me khud he ka kamal hota hai.

sk6303477
2016-03-12, 01:27 PM
Simple trading k liyay kro gay who best ha agar ap sath main extra tools robot ka use kro gay to won ap k liyay difficult ha us ko manage krna but yeah apki strategy time work ha time the manage krna pray ga

mahi218
2016-03-12, 01:28 PM
daily basis pay jb hum simple trading karna seekh jatay hain to hume us ki waja say work karnay ka moka mil pata hai or hum itni ek earning kar patay hain k ghar bethay kuch acha paa sake ku k ghar beth kar is business me rehtay howe he hum kamal kar saktay hain or kamal ki earning kar saktay hain.