PDA

View Full Version : Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

tuhinsm
2012-10-09, 06:28 PM
Today we have a number of great online currencies such as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney etc.. Many of us have said that we rely 100% on one of those payment processor for depositing and withdrawing. So the question is if you trust them so much "Are you really comfortable putting big money in them"?

Let's discuss this matter..

Forexandi25
2012-10-14, 02:55 AM
I am not comfortable in putting big money into this payment processors. Depositing small money into them is ok for me because I am storing it for investing. But I am withdrawing all bigger amounts to my bank account or debit cards.

3etman
2012-10-16, 04:08 AM
for certain places like paypal , neteller and okpay you can be sure you can do it easily , i have heard that webmoney is also good but too sophisticated in dealing with , that is the basic risk i do think of while depositing money online
if i can find an electronic solution that is not sophisticated and guaranteed by a long time of operating in stability i would then do deposit my money with no hassle in , i am trying today some services like the ok pay and i think they would be good to deal with them but waiting for a while to know their ranking.

masudd
2012-10-19, 10:59 AM
I think here in internet nothing is totally safe.Hackers can gain access of your account.Any other problem can take place.So I'm not comfortable to putting big amount in any payment processor.I suggest you to transfer your money in your bank account.

raihan8212
2012-10-20, 02:13 PM
I feel like the down****ed me to the "hey let`s make him wait up to 30s to open/close a trade THEN requote him... so he can`t manage all his trades while the market is moving even 0.2 pips per 10s" server.
If it`s not solved in 10 days i`m changing brokers... going to start looking for a new one now. When i started i did not have the money to go to a good one as they were asking 5.000 up to 10.000$, however now i can pick one of those. Was staying with instaforex as i liked the 1.5pip spread on all majors(with rebate) but not like this....

Mas
2012-10-28, 06:38 PM
I am comfortable in any master for pemnayaran tool itself can be trusted, and we can also guarantee kemanannya for our account, because I know that all the online banks is the key to email us, if we keep our email properly it will be okay we account

vallen
2012-10-31, 09:12 AM
of course it does not matter as long as we make the master electronic bank we believe that we can so that we can secure the funds in it, and also we can take at any time, I myself have put my funds for 60.000usd in Liberty reserve is not what what

lg_pkl
2012-10-31, 11:07 AM
I feel safe alone master, if we put a huge amount of money in our account as liberty reserve, but we must also be very careful with your email so that we can all be safe and we can also make it as the main cause if the account we would be in another collapse because email we've fallen in the hands of others

Mas
2012-11-03, 07:13 AM
I feel good just as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with security and also with the current facilities

25+
2012-11-03, 08:22 AM
I will not keep my funds are too big on the electronic payment instrument because I'm still not too confident with the security provided by the bank,
because basically it is the key to all our email, so I'm still unsure of it all

Anis
2012-11-03, 04:49 PM
Today we have a number of great online currencies such as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney etc.. Many of us have said that we rely 100% on one of those payment processor for depositing and withdrawing. So the question is if you trust them so much "Are you really comfortable putting big money in them"?

I am comfortable in it as long as it is still within reasonable limits such as no more than 10.000USD it will be safe only in our electronic bank account, but if it was then it would be in fear will provoke suspicion of third parties will

jowaljawil
2012-11-19, 04:21 AM
just rely 99.99%. even we put our money in local bak we cn trust 100 pecent in case people may steal our money ffrm the system or a robber robs the bank

dennyandre
2012-11-19, 04:31 AM
LR stands for Liberty Reserve, and LR is the type of digital currency / internet, which are commonly used to make / receive money / payment online via the Internet. For those of you who may have long been familiar with the Internet, may have heard or know as egold, paypal, etc., Forex broker that you will use support deposit / withdrawal with ecurrency is / does?, Are there any / that serve ecurrency currency into dollars and vice versa?, Is it good ecurrency credibility / bona fide or not?

moneymax
2012-11-19, 06:20 AM

For facilities Liberty Reserve, web money and so I think it is a means of withdrawing and depositing money. For I am confident enough in terms of security, but in terms of saving money I rarely stay long to store in Liberty and web account money, usually after the money into the account of Liberty and web money I usually melt quickly as it might be safer for me to do such a it.

forexmaster
2012-11-20, 10:20 AM
मुझे लगता है की तरह डाउन *** एड मुझे करने के लिए "अरे चलो उसे अप करने के लिए 30s खुला/एक व्यापार बंद करने के लिए इंतज़ार कर तो बाजार भी 0.2 pips के 10s प्रति चलती है, जबकि वह अपने सभी ट्रेडों प्रबंधित नहीं कर सकते तो फिर उसे... requote" सर्वर।
यदि यह 10 दिनों में हल नहीं है, तो मैं दलालों.. बदल रहा हूँ जाने के लिए एक नया एक की तलाश में अब शुरू करने के लिए। जब मैंने शुरू किया मैं पैसे के रूप में वे 10000 तक 5000 पूछ रहे थे करने के लिए एक अच्छा एक जाने के लिए नहीं है $, लेकिन अब मैं उन लोगों में से एक चुन सकते हैं। मैं सभी majors(with rebate) पर लेकिन इस तरह फैला 1.5pip पसंद के रूप में instaforex के साथ रह रहा था...

pro2
2012-11-27, 05:33 PM
no payment processor like liberty reserve is not great at all
they can easily block your account without any notification and if once
do that then you will not find any clarification and help from them.payment processor except paypal
you can find easily scam stories about them more or less.

davi
2012-11-27, 05:42 PM
yes becouse i have used only two and soo far they have worked as well i could want i use only two that is money booker i love it becouse i has a choise of loading from your card which is instant and from the bank account th only problem is the have a limit

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I am not comfortable in putting big money into this payment processors. Depositing small money into them is ok for me because I am storing it for investing. But I am withdrawing all bigger amounts to my bank account or debit cards.

that would be money booker that is only wrong thing the have done soo far becouse if you want to do a deal that requires lot of money you can not use if they had no limiti tha would make it better because u ca

zohaibmalik
2012-12-07, 08:59 PM
In a major source of pemnayaran be confident and comfortable in, and we kemanannya for us too, because I know that the Internet is the key to all banks email us, we continue correctly your e-mail to ensure it will be fine and we can calculate

pro2
2012-12-11, 08:56 AM
If you deal big money with payment processor like paypal then i think it is ok.because they are more legit in their service.But i don't feel comfort with other payment processor because there is always a risk involve in it.again online financing is always a risky method.If you loss your money because of the payment processor then you have nothing to do

saqib160
2012-12-11, 02:42 PM
yes ma comfortable ho big money online payment prosess dane waleo sa kuch online bank bohat
achi ha jaysa ka liberty reserve aur payza ja bank kafi time sa chal rahi ha aur payment be time
pa da daytei ha.

usmanraza
2012-12-11, 05:38 PM
nahi ma online bank sa monet to niklwai ha but bari money niklwane ma comfortable nahi ho kyon k
in bank ka pata nahi hota kab close ho jaye is laye ma bari money ka risk nahi la sakte.

kuddos.29
2012-12-11, 11:11 PM
Forex is a good job. I feel good just as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with security and also with the current facilities. Good luck.

shahid1
2012-12-12, 05:37 PM
Yes I am comfortable to putting a big money through on line. It is very good way to draw your profit and
other amounts which are lying in you account. Company has issued a Debit Card. From this card I many a time draw my payments. this is a good way.

usmanraza
2012-12-19, 06:44 PM
nahi yar ma big money online payment prossess par cunfrtibale nahi hi bari money in bank sa lane bohat
risky ha kyon ka in bank ka kuch pata nahi hota ha islaye bari money in bank sa lana bohat risk ha mere
kayal sa big money is banks sa nahi lani chayea.

luckybegum001
2012-12-20, 09:22 PM
i think nobody found any problem to putting money in payment processor but people of developing country found difficulties to withdrawing money from payment processor. i think money is safe in secure payment processors.

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 05:19 PM
yes i am very much comfortable with big money on online payment processor. I do it with very easily and they are very secure too. Mostly liberty reserve. I do hundreds of transcation on that and that one are big ones

woi
2012-12-22, 05:27 PM
yes i amvery comfortable with this forms of payment this is because i really enjoy trading in the market living things to be very active for the rest of the forex processing online payment.

haney
2012-12-24, 08:02 PM
honestly,,,i am not feel comfortable to put my money in big number at e payment proccessor and so i always withdraw for some and put it in my banks, and keep a half at e payment as my backup , and so this way will make me comfortable and also i am ready for the worst condition,,,and so we have to have two pocket here, and this is for our kindness

saqib160
2012-12-25, 02:30 PM
big money online bank sa layna mere kayal sa bohat bara risk ha ma is bete bilkul comfortibale naho ho in
online bank ka kuch pata nahi hota ha islye kaya pata ja bari money hum tak punchyea ja na punchyea ma
ja risk nahi la sakta.

rinaji
2012-12-28, 09:52 AM
No, that's a bad idea. Now you feel comfortable, but you do not know what will happen later. Use only payment processor your money for the traffic, it would be better for you. I had a bad experience with egold few years ago, as we knew egold is the most popular ecurrency at that time, before Liberyt Reserve. I ever putting big money there,but it all happened so fast. I tried to find exchanger, but all refused. Fortunately there is one exchanger, which is willing to help me, and even then my balance purchased at half price.

Java
2013-01-07, 03:02 PM
no sir because I know all the keys of the online payment tool is email if email is gone then we lost all my money, so I just limit what percentage will I save in this electronic account

deddywahyudi
2013-01-10, 12:26 PM

Processor is not saving money, My advice does not store large amounts (relative yes) in that account.
For example for example if we hit the limit those provider you mention.. care is very complicated and our position is weak.
Save our equity rightful place as a place to store and save money.

GrenMan
2013-01-10, 08:49 PM
I think if we use a secure payment tool and be believed then it would be okay and we can take the lesson in every transaction we do, but I do not get too use a lot of money if we want to keep in the online payment tool

lg_pkl
2013-01-11, 12:58 PM
I was uncomfortable and was afraid if I have to save a lot of money in the eyes should be played out in money onlin because even though all the key lies in an email that will make the main access to the account later

lg_pkl
2013-01-12, 08:18 PM

I agree with you sir because it would be very dangerous if we keep our money in our bank account electronically that I feel less safe and very dangerous, so I suggest that you do not put our money in the electronic payment instrument

delowar
2013-01-12, 10:46 PM
of course Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor. Why not You can deposit ecurrency pharekse through. There are many online payment processors like pepala.

dimaz99
2013-01-13, 06:49 PM
i consider nobody pioneer any job to putting money in defrayment processor but fill of processing state recovered difficulties to withdrawing money from mercantilism processor. i cerebrate money is innocuous in untroubled mercantilism processors

dan.blanchot
2013-01-13, 11:11 PM
Why not? In fact, even our local banks have been up****ing their systems to enable transactions to be done online.
Plus, if you are doing business online and even online transactions for deposit and withdrawal with brokers can be handle
within 1 to 7 working hours only. But of course, I am still fear if in case hackers hack my account, and therefore I am not always
hold big funds in my accounts. It's better if you could withdraw the big portion out from your account to be deposited into your
debit card, etc.

vallen
2013-01-16, 09:10 AM

no, I would always worry if I save a lot of money in the online payment tool for online payment tool would be very vulnerable if I use it to save a lot of money for my trade because we could have funds in pirate hacker

atmin
2013-01-21, 08:12 PM
I'd rather put the money into my bank account. more storage in the payment processor to make it easy to make a deposit in an investment program. dakn in my opinion, it is safer to keep in the bank accounts of real

usmanraza
2013-01-23, 03:31 PM
big money online payment sa li ja sakti ha aur mere kayal ma big money ka alye libert reserve best ha is par
coumfortible kayea ja sakta ha big money ka laye is pa muje trest ha

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 06:40 PM
We set profit most of these simple spend brand. Less down payment money befitting everyone due to the fact I've truly rescued for a few solutions spend very good. Approach in an attempt to I do think it will be very good, however a little bit to find out your own rating hang on. I really tranquil not necessarily getting significant portions of each one repayment processors. I suggest you Place your dollars from the banking account.

Roddexx
2013-01-23, 06:47 PM
I am uncomfortable put money in online, because I was afraid of hackers. as strong as any defense server definitely there will be loopholes for hackers. So, if I keep money in online only limited purposes only.

holy
2013-01-23, 07:51 PM
I should say it depend on how much you want to put as an individual, the total money they control is bigger than the wealth of one country in certain country, so you can see that your money may not be big after all. yes if i have big money to put for a purpose, i will put, i trust them especially libertyreserve.

princeua
2013-01-23, 07:53 PM
Frankly, I am confident in the company InstaForex of any company and ready to consign money dramatically if there have profits do not wish to drag profits from this company want of capital to grow more .

sunombre
2013-01-29, 07:59 PM
I'm not reallu comfortable about putting money online despite of hcakers (obviously), cos there are some processors like Paypal that thjey freeze your money without any reason and then is quiet dificult and stressing to recover it.

joker7diaa
2013-01-29, 09:15 PM
I think paypal is the most trustable online processor but I wouldn't put more than few thousands in , Even in a bank our money is not totally insured so its not wise to put all eggs in 1 basket only . Diversity is the right option in this case .

salman shafqat
2013-01-29, 11:28 PM
I feel good as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with security and also with the current facilities. we believe that we can so that we can secure the funds in it, and also we can take at any time.

davi
2013-01-30, 12:46 AM
There are only two processrs that i know and i use for now and that is the moneybooker and liberty reserve one of them that is moneybooker i find it impossible for someone to put large amount of money because of the limits and i fully trust liberty reserve

sandeepraj
2013-02-04, 03:54 PM
using liberty reserve in india is legal can anyone plz reply me......

samsulsaja
2013-02-07, 03:01 AM
I will not save my money more than $1000 in Online payment processor. When I got withdrawal, I will exchange it and save it soon into my bank account. It is more secure that we must stored our money in online payment processor that have high chance to get hacked. If we never click any untrusted link actually not a problem for us to stored our money there, but we can't buy anything in real market using money in our online payment process.

shakilkhan
2013-02-07, 03:07 AM
Today we have access to a number of major currencies as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney, etc. Many of us say that we are dependent on 100% of payment processor for deposit and withdrawal. So the question is, if you trust them so much, "Are you really comfortable putting large amounts of money."

FPK
2013-02-08, 09:18 PM
yes i comfortable from these e currency i think liberty reserve is better than to all and it's market value always greater than to other e currency so i think lr is better than to all

RifatMishuk
2013-02-13, 06:59 PM
I do believe throughout world wide web absolutely nothing is fully safe and sound. Hackers can acquire entry of your bank account. Any other dilemma might take spot. Thus Now i'm not comfortable for you to getting massive quantity in any payment processor chip. It is advisable to for you to shift your money in your bank account.

ajmb24
2013-02-13, 11:49 PM
actually put money into a payment processor is a simple task like a pacifier to a baby, but first in my case, I prefer to look for information on payment processors where going to get money and sometimes do not work as really believe that work and can be some kind of scam and eventually running out of money

Endeye
2013-03-10, 05:52 PM
Put the money in online place I don't think it makes us comfortable to sleep, because in the internet inordinate theft that the culprit has not been able to reach by law. so, saving money on e-currency is not a good recommendation. It would be nice if saving money in local banks near your House, will make you sleep and eat tasty slumbering.

ali69
2013-03-24, 03:27 PM
nahi ma comfortable feel nahi karta kyunki jitna marzi safe and secure acunt ho humara internet ma magar hackers ke liye securty torna koi bara kam nahi hota hai is lye ma zyada money kabhi nahi jama hony deta online just utni hi money on net rkhta hoon jitna mjhy invest krna hota ha

utedzz
2013-03-24, 07:09 PM
for the small amount I can still feel comfortable using ecurrencies, but if you use large amounts of funds, I was not comfortable because of fear of losing. many say if ecurrencies very safe, but I still feel scared when using large funds.

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-26, 09:40 PM
waise to der lagta hai key kai money stolen an ho jaee, acha to yehi hai app agr app ka capital ziada hai to app bank key through visa ya master card se payment send krien ye ziada acha hai, na key app ko tention lagi rhe key kai kuch ho na jaee, bank se kam kerne se app ko kisi or pe depend bi nai kerna perta

umairmalik
2013-03-26, 10:46 PM
its a little uncomfortable for me to put my money into these online payment cuurency processores..i am okay with putting in alittle amount of money but i dont like to ess with huge amounts i usually do the withdrawls to my bank accounts.

tayia157
2013-03-27, 09:40 AM
There are so many brokers in this market and every broker have its own methods to deposit and withdraw the money, there are so many ways to deposit and withdraw the money in any broker real account , for example Liberty reserve, money bookers( skrill), web money, but i mostly used Liberty reserve for my deposit and withdraw the amount in my instaforex account because its security system is very tight and nobody can hack your amount that is i am totally satisfied this online processor.

davi
2013-03-27, 12:07 PM
There are only two types of money transfer that i use that is the online money processor that i most i use the moneybooker and the liberty reserv with i trust because i have used more that one time and there servicees i have come to like very much

saqib160
2013-03-27, 12:30 PM
nahi bro big money lane ma ma to conmfortable nahi ho in bank ka kuch pata nahi hota ha is laye muje to bari amount layte in bank sa dar lagta ha ma to ja risk nahi ho gaya pata nahi bari amount ja daye gai be ja nahi

m.ahmed bilal
2013-03-27, 08:52 PM
yes i feel good because online processor system is totally based upon banking system and in banks your money remains safe.instead of this we can transfer that money at any time at any place.

ali69
2013-03-27, 09:09 PM
yes ma apni money chahy wo zohat zyada ho ya kam comfortably liberty reserve ma rkhta hoon kyunki liberty reserve aik bohat secure and safe payment proccessor site hai aur wahan se jab and jitnii mjhy zrurat ho ma withdraw krwa leta hoon

sohailsk
2013-03-29, 11:38 PM
We have many options in the online currency payment and deposit, in the business Forex the earned amount can be transferred and exchange through any of it with out any tension, they are reliable sources and give fire to this business in terms of 100% online transactions.

sracer86
2013-03-30, 04:50 AM
I feel fully comfort for putting my money in Liberty reserve because this payment process has very high security system which is I think veery powerful.This system is too much hard to hack.Only I have to secure my e-mail address secured.I even keep large amount of money in my liberty reserve account and never feel tensed.

forex_adviser
2013-04-08, 06:57 PM
yes i am but not too much.Because any problem is possible with electronic money that is not in your account that is in database and if a hacker comes may you face lost all.But now most banks have good anti hacking strategies but risk is always.

OK3
2013-04-09, 01:43 PM
yes dear ap nay bohat acha sawal kiya but big money kisi bi online acount ma risk hay ku kay online hacker ki waja sa ap ki money safe nahi rahti or agar secure ha wo paypal ha ma paypal ma apni big money rakh kar confortable hota hu ku kay us kay acount ko hacke karna muskil ha

ippapress786
2013-04-13, 08:18 AM
mujay lagta hah kay online account main big money ki transction karna ya phire un account main apni amount ko safe rakhan harmful ho sakta hah. kyon kaye online account say transction karnay say buhat say hacker account ko hack kar laitay hain. jis waja say hum apni amount ko lost kar saktay hain

davy2
2013-04-13, 06:26 PM
I am very confident i the payment processor that i use because ethereal are the way that i have used the processor for more than the time that i have been tradeing and i have never gotten money later than i had expected

yuli1969
2013-04-14, 09:36 PM
"Are you really comfortable putting big money in them"?

In fact, this question had in my head for long time ago. Because I had bad experience with one of payment processor that so popular long time ago. And now, I think, I must to be careful to choice which payment processor that I have to use. May be I will limit my money in online payment processor. Just for safety for my money in future

ijazahmad0001
2013-04-14, 09:49 PM
yes lr ak turst or fast payment process ha agr me apni big money agr kisi online bank me rakho ga to wo lr ha kun kay liberty me koi aisa chance nehi kay ap ki money zaya ho jaey kun kay lr kay sath abi tak aisa wakaya nehi howa ha

m16kamran
2013-04-17, 11:12 AM
there are man online money processors that works for people . payza , paypal , webmoney , liberty reserve etc. i do not put large amount in paypal and others like this. because the security measures are not satisfactory in these processors, the most secure is liberty reserve, which is packed in certain layers and cores of security codes.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-17, 07:17 PM
Yes , of course
i am comfortable putting big money in this business .
because i knew , there is no fruad of any kind .

ali.raza786
2013-04-17, 08:10 PM
mei to pur aitmaad hun k ye boht bari money aada kar daita hay hr insaan ko ye to sure nai hota k paisy milein gay b k nai kio k har koi ye samjhta hay ye kaise ho sakta k ghar bethy itni bari rakam hath aa sakti hay har kisi k liye is baat ka yakeen karna mushkil hota hay agr koi shakas ye mandi ka kaam karna shuru karta hay wakayi ye sach hay k nai sab log ye yakeen kar k hi ye apna danda shuru kartein hain aur koi nai to kam az kam mmjhy ye yakeen hy.

uafzal76
2013-04-18, 04:21 PM
yes i am comfortable ..... kyou k agar humari payment yahan aa jati hai to samjho k humaray bank account mein humari payment pohanch jati hai ap ki marzi hoti hai k ap chahy to yahan apni big payment rakhay ya apnay bank account mein rakhay online payment proccess is trustfull ........ my answer is yes i am comfortable in payment proccess ..........

Reva
2013-04-21, 09:45 AM

I feel less safe sir, if we are going to make withdrawals by large numbers then we should use only local bank sir, or use a debit card instaforex
so that it can be better and can safely sir

wabas
2013-04-21, 02:27 PM
yes ma bari amount online payamnet system sa lane ma comfortable ho kisi be achi online bank sa bari amount li ja sakti ha jis pay ap ko trest ho aur ap jo use kar rahe ho

moomin
2013-04-24, 10:34 AM
why we cannot invest big capital in the online forex business? it totally depends on your trust, experience on the transaction company so if you do not beleive then try to use demo and when you feel comfortable then invest i do not feel any hesitation to invest online.

kalulu
2013-04-25, 12:42 AM
Most of the time that i have used the liberty reserve that is the best processor soo far and i say that because all the tradeing and transaction that i have ever done have come within seconds have had my money

naija
2013-04-25, 12:47 AM
There are so many of this payment processors which has been establised, atleast with them you can be comfortable knowing that they can't scam. Such payment processors like libertyreserve, webmoney, paypal. They are very safe.

51fctn
2013-04-27, 09:46 PM
yes dear friend main online payment process say buhat zada comfortable hoon. kuch online banks buhat achy like liberty reserve aur payza bank ye kafi achy bank hai an ka payment process bi buhat acha hai. maximum trader as pay trust kerty hai y buhat purany hai or kafi time say acha work ker rehay.

Ahsang
2013-04-27, 09:53 PM
no i am not so comfortable to putting a big amount of money in payment processor i am only put small amount of money in those payment processors and also for withdraw

mub5455
2013-04-29, 08:10 PM
dear sir ap ney buhat acha sawaal kia hai mery khiyaal mey onlie account safe nhi hoty ap ko apny online accountes mey ziada mone save nhi keni chahiy ap ka accont hake ho sakta hai i8s lie ap online account per 50% trust ker sakty hain kun key mery saath aj tak koi asa wakia pash nhi aaia

happymailer
2013-04-30, 05:35 PM

Yes, I really am comfortable to do business with them because I have seen it so many times that if I am depositing 100$ in any payment processor then my other friends and country man deposit 1000$ in that payment processor, so I think that I am not the only one who is depositing, that thoughts make me cool and satisfied.

naresh06
2013-04-30, 05:48 PM
Forex is a good job. I feel good just as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with security and also with the current facilities. Good luck.

Forex is an exceptional work. I feel great similarly with the expectation that we are correct ace to put our cash in the right places, for instance in online accounts like paypal and freedom save that had undoubtedly with security and likewise with the present offices. Good fortunes.

maleedsctn143
2013-05-11, 05:30 PM
i am using liberty reserve for all the transactions and i feel totally comfortable because this is the safe mode of payment and once i get the payment then no one can take my amount back from my account..

shinji
2013-05-11, 05:33 PM
Yes, I really am comfortable to do business with them because I have seen it so many times that if I am depositing 100$ in any payment processor then my other friends and country man deposit 1000$ in that payment processor, so I think that I am not the only one who is depositing, that thoughts make me cool and satisfied.
forex is really a big market place,and every market is new,so to operate trade well trader needs on continu there learning,so that they can operate trade easily , it can be reliable if work with some plans or with some abilities of mind. IF you work with paying full concentration and attention then it is really the reliable earning source.

faizafe
2013-05-11, 05:46 PM
If the Pope is dealing with big money, such as payment processor, I verify it. So you don't think they're more legitimate things in Office risks related to online it always feel comfortable with another payment processor and method of financing risk of always I. If you lose money as payment processor can be..

nazmunus
2013-05-11, 06:14 PM
It is safe for the champions, we reserve account, the amount of money, but we have to be careful with e-mail, and we will be safe and may be the main reason for this is that we send to you if you have other accounts we have, because the dropped..

taloks
2013-05-11, 06:29 PM
I also of course because it's more convenient though never meet face to face and also without the signature of us but the results we've been able to enjoy it properly, before an uncomfortable feeling there, but as proof that it has been felt by all of this makes me believe there to all payment systems.

Rehan
2013-05-11, 06:39 PM
I think it is best for all both male and female and it have no age limit i also feel safe alone master, if i get a huge amount of money in our personnel account but we must careful with our email so we can all be safe and we can avoid those person who create a fake and fraud. so i think it basically it is the key to all of our email.

mdshopon
2013-05-11, 06:48 PM
I feel lonely almost safely. If you spend a lot of money in our accounts." But we should also be careful with your email address so that we can all be safe and we can also do it as the main cause, if the Bill will collapse by email that we have ended up in the hands of others.

kalam1234
2013-05-11, 06:51 PM
My business is uncomfortable within getting big dollars into that check processors. Lodging small income into these people will be fine in my opinion. we've got to furthermore be very wary with all your e mail to ensure you can most be risk-free and also you can furthermore allow it to become as the primary trigger, Now i'm nevertheless uncertain than it most.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-12, 08:49 AM
i am not comfortable putting big money in online currency/papal processor. becoz there are many difficulties in these processes. many theft problem in online money. Hackers try to hack the money by different methods. so bank account is best.

munna26
2013-05-12, 08:58 AM
Let me not really keep my personal money is generally too large within the electric payment instrument, because now I don't really trust with special protection offered by the bank, because basically it is important that all or any of our emails, therefore now, however, I am not sure that of all.

naija
2013-05-14, 01:17 AM
If i must deposit a huge sum of money into my forex account, it would be more better to use bank wire because it is more secure and safe, and also, the money would not loss much value. Changing into ecurrencies first before depositing makes the money to loss some amount.

potak
2013-05-14, 01:21 AM
Internet security from hackers, however I believe it's quite here you'll have access to your account. And there is a downside. Therefore I even have lots of comfort, every payment system. I recommend that you just earn cash from your checking account.

mr.ctn
2013-05-15, 08:24 AM
mei aapney aap ko comfortable feel karta hun barri money get kar kay bohat say currencies like LR extra wo yakeen dilatey hain kay bohat safely account hain lekin phir be mushkilaat to paida ho sakti hain mei money brooker say hi comfortable hun .

shafqatirshad
2013-05-15, 09:40 PM
no i am not comfortable to do it. i can not take a such big risk. i prefer it to avoid it.

taxo
2013-05-16, 10:02 PM
Nahi main confortable nahi hun because big money big risk aur main is waqt big risk lanay ki position main nahi hun aur main online currency pay tu trust ker hi nahi skta kyun kay is ki key emaul per hoty hain aur app ki email tu koi bhi easily hack ker kay key hasil ker sakta hai and I am not sure forex security payment so I am withdrawn the money in bank account or debit cards

fxstar
2013-05-16, 10:22 PM
my wish is that in forex i am invest 10000$ capital in forex and then i am earn per day 100 to 200$ from forex its easy earning on that capital so we need good experience and trading skills for trading every time if we invest huge or small but if try to earn huge on small capital then may be fail in forex

naija
2013-05-16, 11:10 PM
Online payments processors has been proven to be secured, so far there is no one which people has complained of about defaulting. Rather they are even trying to improve on their services to ensure more secured services.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-17, 01:10 AM
agar app pahly bi un k zariey payment laity rahty hein to app ko pher to koi masla nahin hy kiun k app un ko pahly sy hi janty hein lekun naey logon k saath jab app kaam karooo to shoroo main ahtiat karny chahey.

buxpir
2013-05-17, 01:52 PM
Han me is waqat comfortable putting big money in online curency or paymetn processor kay lay tayat hon likin abi is waqat meray pas rakam kam ha our me is wat earn karna chaht hon posts kay zaria se.

mu3
2013-05-17, 05:10 PM
dear mai to kabi apney online account mey big payment nhi chorta kun key mujey hakkikng ka khatra rehta hai kun key mera ak dost bee haker hai is liay mere khiyaal mey ap ko bee online account per ykeen nhi kerna chahiy ap ko thori buhat pay ment to rakh leni chahiy mager ziyada nhi

Ramlan Fs
2013-05-17, 05:27 PM
of course I am comfortable in forex payments in this because I think the payment in forex very quickly and when I was able to create a profit well then I would do that well too.

muntasir
2013-05-17, 06:05 PM
Of course, it does not matter, provided that we all help to electronic financial institutions, we are convinced that you can so that you can secure the resources within it, just as you could consider, at any time, I personally belong to place their funds intended for 62. The forwarder in Liberty, 000USD just not exactly what what exactly.

@missodekanmi
2013-05-19, 10:08 PM
it is always advised for you not to put any money in forex you cant afford to loose. it is good however if you have to use so much money to put in your dforex reallive account you should ensure that you use a very reliable and trusted money processesor

wabas
2013-05-19, 10:15 PM
big money kisi be online bank sa li ja sakti ha jis pa ap ko trest ho ma big money online bank sa lane ma confortable ho bacause bohat si achi online bank ha jis sa payment li ja sakti ha

maleedsctn143
2013-05-20, 11:15 PM
in the first when i start trading then i was not much confident about these online banks but now as by passing of time,i am now totally dependent on these online banks and i do my trade by putting money in them..

asif786
2013-05-21, 08:24 AM
mare khiyal main agar koi bhi person big money payment process main dalta hy to comfortable nahi hota hy. US k mind main dar sa rahta hy k kiya ho ga. kaheen aisa na ho k us ki money kisi tradh payment process wale wapas hi na keren. agar ap ko koi payment process secure lagta hy to pher ap little bit comfort feel kerty hen.

fxrafi4
2013-05-22, 12:08 AM
I feel safe alone master, if we have a tendency to place a large quantity of cash in our account as liberty reserve, however we have a tendency to should even be terribly careful along with your email so we will all be safe and that we may also build it because the main cause if the account we might be in another collapse as a result of email we've fallen within the hands of others.............

qaisercolonel
2013-05-22, 10:57 PM
No i am not comfortable to trust that online money account of papal, payza.or liberty reserve. Because any one hack your email id and transfer your all the money to its account.

a555
2013-05-23, 09:46 AM
when we earn money from any online service then we have first question about to withdraw it that how we can withdraw it there are many of the payment process that have a good reputation in the online marketing like the paypal liberty reserve and skill etc all these are good in transaction money i still no face of any problem about the depositing

naija
2013-05-24, 03:50 AM
I haven't heard of any payment processor involved in any scam transactions. Though there are still situation where things gets so unsecured especially if your account gets hacked by online fraudsters

MeerTalpur
2013-05-25, 12:08 AM
g bhai libertyserve se ya kisi aur eccurncy website se invest karny mein koi problem nahi hai ye banks fraud nahi hoty lekin inky exchanger fraudi hoty hain bas unka khayal rakhein unsy bachein

@missodekanmi
2013-05-28, 07:16 PM
the online payment processors used by forex tradets are usually regulated so they have laws, rules and regulation to follow. the rule of trading is that evry trader shouldnt put any money they cant afford to loose in forex so if you are not comfortable with payment processors then you should made your payments bit by bit or find one you have the most trust in

fan786
2013-05-28, 08:27 PM
nahi kabi be nahi kun kay yeh just website hain is ka koi backup hai ya nahi humain nahi pata. is waja say hum in per kaisay belive kar lain. ab jaisa kay liberty reserve ka owner arrest ho gaya hai, ab pata nahi liberty resere open hota hai kay nahi. buhat say logon ki umlimited earning thi

@missodekanmi
2013-06-01, 12:55 PM
based on recent news about one partuicualr payment processor it is save to ensure that the traders put their money in a payment processor that actually does transacrions effectively and at short times which is very good for any trader. traders should also ensure they put money they can afford to loose

waqas1
2013-06-07, 09:27 AM
online big money kisi online electronic bank sa lana ma comfortable nahi smjyta ho itni bari amount hum kisi online electonice bank sa best kisi achi bank ki barnch sa laye wo best rahe gaya

aliq
2013-06-07, 09:32 AM
Never i am never trust to put our big amount of money in online currency or payment process. because its too risky and any hacker is theft your money.

sahilbutt
2013-06-07, 12:50 PM
it is a best online platform in all over the world many traders happy in this platform it is a comfortable platform many traders invest the capital in this platform and good earn in it

naija
2013-06-07, 08:43 PM
Before the problems of libertyreserve, i saw digital currencies like another means of saving money, but now i think everything has change. I'm more scared and careful in dealing with them.

habib786
2013-06-08, 04:18 PM
sir main zaida investment us waqat krnga jub mujhy pori tarahn aetmaad hoga k mari amount mujhy intres rate k sath wapis mil jae gi ager asa ho sakta hai to mujhy koi problem nahi hogi heavy amount put krnay main..

punjfai
2013-06-09, 12:30 AM
If you ask that question in past then i will tell you that i am comfortable. But now after the banned of liberty reserve i am some worried about that because people also loss their money from online payment processes. so i will not feel comfortable.

hosnim
2013-06-10, 02:30 AM
No am not at ease with all this payement systems
especially after what happened with liberty reserve
also am not interested in withdrawing money now i prefer to keep them in my main balance of insta it is more sure and give me some safe funds

moon dk
2013-06-24, 02:46 PM
I am not comfortable in putting big money into this payment processors. Depositing small money into them is ok for me because I am storing it for investing. .Any other problem can take place.So I'm not comfortable to putting big amount in any payment processor.I suggest you to transfer your money in your bank account.

madni434
2013-06-24, 03:19 PM
g han liberty reserve kay band honay ka abd ab apni
raqam online account main rekhna risk hay aur aisa nai krna
chaye becuz liberty reserve ki misal humary samny hi hay ab agr
ap aisa kerty hain to pher koi kia keh sakta hay

Ali 123
2013-06-24, 07:37 PM
Forex is very good joob...me feels good just ass long ass we r truee master put our mony on the right placs, foor example on online acounts like paypal and libertyreserve that had noo doubt with securty and also with currnt facilitie..,,,ass yours good luck.

sidhu5775
2013-06-25, 12:14 PM
online business trading mein big money invest karney per aik trader uss waqt comfortable ho ga jab investment sey pehley uss ney forex k berey mein fully learn ka hi ga.aur iss key barey mein confident ho ga .overconfident nahee.

c13
2013-06-25, 03:51 PM
khas kar forex kay baray main to yehi kahon ga kay forex say ham jo bhi munafa hasil kartay hain usay nikalwanay kay liay hamain online payment proccess ki zarorat hoti hai aur forex kafi saray bharosay mand payment process mutarif karwata hai jesay kay paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve, wire banking waghera

imam2383
2013-06-25, 03:52 PM
Today we have a number of great online currencies such as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney etc.. Many of us have said that we rely 100% on one of those payment processor for depositing and withdrawing. So the question is if you trust them so much "Are you really flexible putting big money in them"?

bloch.bhai
2013-06-25, 03:57 PM
dear i am not comfortable putting big money in online payment processors.deposit small amount into them it is ok for me because i am storing it for investing.i suggest you to transfer your money in your bank account.

saaad042
2013-06-25, 07:40 PM
ni ma online bank saa monet too niklwa ha but bari mony niklwane maa comfortabl nahi ho q ka in bank ka pata nahi hota kaab close hooo jaye isss laye ma bari mony ka risk nah la saktaa......

naija
2013-06-26, 01:26 AM
Initially, i have been comfortable with using payment systems to deposit and withdraw large sums of money, but now i think i have a change a plans towards using digital payment systems anymore. So, in case of large sums transfers, i would prefer using bank wire

zeeshan13g
2013-06-28, 10:00 AM
I think the online system is not safe because if the online system is close then the money is dead then the all people is invest a lot of money in online system the online system is not secure and cannot give security.

madni434
2013-06-29, 09:02 AM
aik bohat question kia hay ap nay kay ab jb kay liberty reserve clsoe
ho gai hay ya ker di gai hay kia ab ap apni money ksi bhe payment ya online bank
main rakhna pasand karain gy to yaqenan sub ka jawab yahi ho ga ka
nai aur ab aisa krna sahie bhe nai hay

sweet1
2013-06-29, 09:08 AM
i think big money kisi online achi bank sa li ja sakti han jis bank per ap ko trest ho aur jis ko log zayda use kar rahe ho mere kayal sa us sa big money li ja sakti hain main is bate per comfortable ho big money li ja sakti hain

AKHTARCH
2013-06-29, 09:26 PM
i think internet banking is not totaly safe.any hacker can take hack your account ..visa card is some one safe for depositing and drawing money.it is a quick process .moneymakers are also useful for deposit and withdrawal amount

naija
2013-06-30, 07:10 PM
No one can be sure of the next thing that might happen with the world of digital currency processers. That is why, when transacting businesses with them, do it with care and diligence to avoid regrets.

zahidbd9
2013-06-30, 08:44 PM
ofcourse why not i am fully comfort by using online payment processor because virtual payment processors are very first to transfer and safe to withdraw and deposit from any place

setiawanedi
2013-07-22, 04:11 AM
I never leave so much money on the online payment tool because I was not so sure the online payment tool that could one day turn out to be a scam. therefore the only online payment tool I use to transfer in cyberspace alone. because it would be very dangerous if I was too trusting online payment tool.

retsu
2013-07-22, 04:48 AM
I think never we save a lot of money on the payment processor, because I think it is very dangerous, so we recommend that you position the payment processor was only for third party only, as an intermediary with the broker. I think it is very safe, ...

naija
2013-07-22, 05:23 AM
As it is now, what i do is, wheneve i withdraw money into my ecurrency account, within a short period of time, i have taken it out into my bank account. I don't want to wait for the mistakes of libertyreserve to happen.

Zee121
2013-07-22, 01:29 PM
Dear i use the moneybookers payment processor and i am so satisfied with this payment processor because it is so safe and fast than any others and it has low fees of deposit.

mp5
2013-07-22, 01:43 PM
jo bhe forex per trade karey ga wo apni investment kay profit ko bank wire kay zareay sey ya pher kisi aur payment process ko use zaroor karey ga es kay baghair guzara nahe hota ap pehley demo kay toor per kuch amount tranfer ker kay daikh lain

si taym
2013-07-26, 05:30 AM
I think when one get more and more experimented he can deposit a big money and feel relax and confident. In addition, when you are a good trader you can get a big return on investment and you can restore the money you deposit on a very short time

razia86
2013-07-26, 03:10 PM
in my point of view i am comfortable in any master for pemnayaran tool itself can be trusted, and we can also guarantee kemanannya for our account, because i know that all the online banks is the key to email us, and if we keep our email properly it will be okay we account....

naim10
2013-07-26, 03:12 PM
Online payment processors have proven to be solid, so far nobody has complained of people do not. Instead, they continue to improve their services in order to provide safer.

brimoel
2013-07-27, 04:43 AM
Hello my friend
I'm relieved to some banks, but some of them do not trust them because a friend lost a lot of money in Baeza site, for example, and there are some of them have a good reputation, such as PayPal and MoneyBookers but I relied on MasterCard in the clouds because it is safer[COLOR="Silver"]

naija
2013-07-31, 03:30 AM
At the moment, no payment processor can really be trusted. What i do is as soon as i withdraw money from the broker through the ecurrencies, i would exchange it to my local currency and have it paid to my bank account without waiting to avoid the same fate of libertyreserve.

lucky Bull
2013-07-31, 03:32 AM
ji han main forex py new hn lakin i think k bara amount add krny sy apko profit bhi bra hota ha so agr ap forex ko achi trha smjhny k bad bara amount add krty han to ap yakeenan comfortable feel krain gy

poragpk
2013-07-31, 03:36 AM
I feel alone Maestro sure if we have a huge amount of money on our account as the freedom of the reserve, but we must be very careful with your email so that we can be, we can all safely even if he principal reason if the bill will be in the collapse of the last e-mail, because I fell into the hands of others.

sunnygb101
2013-07-31, 03:37 AM
han ma to comfort mehsoos karta hon asa kar ka, kyuka aik acha broker apka pason ki hafizat karta ha or cheatin sa bachata ha

saime121
2013-08-03, 01:27 PM
Yes dear because i use the moneybookers payment processor because it is so fast and reliable than any other and we don't need to any debit card to deposit our money with moneybookers payment processor.

@missodekanmi
2013-08-04, 12:05 AM
I particularly infersrrd in putting big money In Ny payment processor. I don't put it there because of what happened with liberty reserve a few months go and te freezing of the asserts that occurred that made a lot of Pete loose money. My dmoney doesn't pass a week in pay,entry processors for this reson. See should be very careful as to keep our email account password and pin safe at all times so our money isn't withdrawn from under our noses.

perfectonline
2013-08-11, 12:37 PM
big amount sy muraad ap ki kitny big amount hy yanii ki app kis amount ko big amount kahty ho ? online mein security ho aisy nahy hy k har kisi k sath cheating ho jaty y warnaa to pher log inn par aitmaad hi chor dein kiun k iss k alaawaa to pher app online koi bi rakoom muntakal kar hi na sakin lekun iasa nahin hy app apny rakoom aonline muntakal katy ho.

ABUZAR
2013-08-12, 02:44 PM
Forex is a good job. I feel good just as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with
security and also with the current facilities No, that's a bad idea. Now you feel comfortable, but you do not know what will happen later. Use only payment processor your money for the traffic, it would be better for you. I had a bad experience with egold few years ago, as we knew egold is the most popular ecurrency at that time, before Liberyt Reserve. I ever putting big money there,but it all happened so fast.
I tried to find exchanger, but all refused. Fortunately there is one exchanger, which is willing to help me

abdulbasha
2013-08-12, 02:45 PM
if we put big investment in forex is not a matter
but before you have to work out properly

morgen80
2013-08-13, 06:49 PM

Nope..........
i do not like to put my money in payment processor.
I prefer hold it in gold bar.
if i have enough money in bank account, i will buy a gold bar than save in the bank.

perfectonline
2013-08-14, 04:24 AM
ji han kiun k agar app small aamount online kar sakty ho to barhy kiun nahi kiun jo k secure hoty hein aor app ko security farahm karty hein inn mein big amount online recieve karnyy mein bi koi risk nahin hotaa hy aor ye humein very security sy payment kar daty hein aor iss mein koi khatryy waly baat nahin hoty hy app na darin.

shubhamhero
2013-08-14, 11:34 AM
surely, there is no problem in putting big ammount in online payment processors as all are genuine.
however i have never done so because i never got any such kind of requirement.
but remember every payment processors have their own money charges which they take as per their norms.

nadeem123
2013-08-14, 11:56 AM
Yes dear i can easily putting my money in online payment processor because i use the moneybookers payment processor to get money it is so fast and reliable way to get money.

naija
2013-08-15, 12:14 PM
At the moment especially after the dismissal of libertyreserve, putting big money into ecurrencies are not safe for me, because no one knows when the Americans would cease another ecurrency making it impossible for people to bring out their trapped money

perfectonline
2013-08-15, 06:37 PM
agar app ko apny online transfer karny waly option par poraa barosa h to app big money bi transfer karwa sakty ho aor iss tarah sy appp ko koi khatraa bi nahin hota hy app ko chaheiy k app pahly hi aik asha sa money transfer process choose karin ta k app ko agar big profit ho jata hy iss ko with drawl karwany mien koi mushkil na ho.

awais20
2013-08-15, 06:41 PM
I am comfortable in any master for pemnayaran tool itself can be trusted, and we can also guarantee kemanannya for our account, because I know that all the online banks is the key to email us, if we keep our email properly it will be okay we account I feel good just as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with security and also with the current facilities

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2013-08-15, 06:56 PM
g han main forex money payment say bahut comfortable hon q k ye bahut acha aur fast aur fast payment process hai jais k payza , paypal aur bank waghaira k through ...tme pay payment ho jati hai

bustingbuster
2013-08-15, 06:58 PM
If anybody want their money safe and really want then using the king of payment processors "Paypal" is the best. As we all know about liberty reserve it went down millions of people's money was lost so we need to take care with new payment processors and just use the most trusted ones like paypal and payza.

-Thanks-

kalulu
2013-08-16, 10:26 AM
There is soo man comforttale with the processing the money that you have for me i used is the moneybooker that you can know there are soo much there are soo much money that you can process your money through moneybooker

SA148P
2018-07-14, 09:52 PM
for certain places like paypal , neteller and okpay you can be sure you can do it easily , i have heard that webmoney is also good but too sophisticated in dealing with , that is the basic risk i do think of while depositing money online
if i can find an electronic solution that is not sophisticated and guaranteed by a long time of operating in stability i would then do deposit my money with no hassle in , i am trying today some services like the ok pay and i think they would be good to deal with them but waiting for a while to know their ranking.

buttar
2019-02-03, 02:18 PM

buttar
2019-02-03, 04:33 PM
am not comfortable in putting big money into this payment processors. Depositing small money into them is ok for me because I am storing it for investing. But I am withdrawing all bigger amounts to my bank account or debit cards.

buttar
2019-02-04, 03:14 PM
certain places like paypal , neteller and okpay you can be sure you can do it easily , i have heard that webmoney is also good but too sophisticated in dealing with , that is the basic risk i do think of while depositing money online

buttar
2019-02-04, 03:21 PM
am not comfortable in putting big money into this payment processors. Depositing small money into them is ok for me because I am storing it for investing. But I am withdrawing all bigger amounts to my bank account or debit cards.

buttar
2019-03-21, 12:14 PM
I feel safe alone master, if we put a huge amount of money in our account as liberty reserve, but we must also be very careful with your email so that we can all be safe and we can also make it as the main cause if the account we would be in another collapse because email we've fallen in the hands of others

RockStar
2019-03-21, 12:58 PM
Jis man ka balance ziada ho ga woh to zaroor comfortable hi ho ga Online earning system mein aap ko ziada volume hi rakhna chahiye ta k aap ka work best ho skay. Ager aap big lot ki trading kartay hai to aap ne jo mehnat ki hai investment karne ki to aap ko profit bhi utna hi ziada milay ga.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-03, 04:23 PM
Han bitcoins become the next ecurrency is lay kay in kay pas iktiyar hin our who kar skaty hin ye kay ap nai crency ko mutarif karwain is lay who kar saktay hin is lay kay in kay pas hold he our who saray iktyar raktay hin link ye mushkal h

raheel001
2020-12-17, 10:31 AM
nstaforex jis tarah se best forex broker hai ussi tarah se Skrill bhi online payment processor me best hai, ye fast, secure hone ke sath sath jyada amount withdrawal karne ka charge bhi low lagta hai, Instaforex ke trading account se withdrawal karne ke liye skrill bahut achcha option hai.