PDA

View Full Version : FOREX (Foreign Exchange Market)

imrulhira
2012-10-09, 11:40 AM
The actual foreign exchange market can be generally known as Foreign exchange or it's also discovered to be referred to as the actual FOREX. All of these have the identical meaning, the industry associated with trading among various businesses, finance institutions, companies, along with government authorities which are in distinct nations.

kashifrehman
2012-10-27, 11:25 PM
The actual foreign exchange market can be generally known as Foreign exchange or it's also discovered to be referred to as the actual FOREX. All of these have the identical meaning, the industry associated with trading among various businesses, finance institutions, companies, along with government authorities which are in distinct nations.

i am not agree with you there is no indentical market this market is unique in this world there are many related market which are directly or indirectly related with this market.

25+
2012-10-29, 03:58 PM

I know that, sir, but if we can take advantage of it all we can obtain outstanding results in any trade as we do every day, so we will be able to participate directly trade in it.
but now the term forex market has been very femiliar once in the ear either the upper or the lower

mhwaheed
2012-10-31, 07:38 AM
Forex is Risky Business. I think before starting Forex you learn about Finance, Economic, technical and Basic Forex. when i Start forex i don`t know about this and lost big amount in forex. Now I am Thank full to ALLAH I am getting best result from forex :) so keep trying and learning then you will earn IN SHAA ALLAH.

fahim017
2012-10-31, 09:37 AM
The current currency transactions can be referred to as Forex or foreign exchange reveals that this procedure is really hot. All exactly the same meaning, different companies, financial institutions, companies, as well as relevant trade and industry between the public authorities, the various countries.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Want to start your learning on financial, economic, technical and fundamental before the Exchange. When you start the Exchange does not know this and lost a lot of foreign currency. Now, I thank God completely and the best results in foreign currency, so you must keep trying and learning in SHAA Allah appears, and you want to operate.

adikutta
2012-10-31, 09:38 AM
The actual foreign exchange
market can be generally known
as Foreign exchange or it's also
discovered to be referred to as
the actual FOREX. All of these
have the identical meaning, the
industry associated with trading
among various businesses,
finance institutions, companies,
along with government
authorities which are in distinct
nations.

forexmaster
2012-11-24, 10:06 AM
वास्तविक विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में आम तौर पर विदेशी मुद्रा के रूप में जाना जाता हो सकते हैं या यह भी करने के लिए वास्तविक विदेशी मुद्रा के रूप में संदर्भित किया जा करने के लिए की खोज की है। इन सभी का समान अर्थ, विभिन्न व्यवसायों, वित्त संस्थानों, कंपनियों, सरकारी अधिकारियों ने जो अलग राष्ट्रों में कर रहे हैं के साथ साथ के बीच व्यापार से जुड़े उद्योग है।

tayia157
2013-02-20, 01:24 PM
forex is best worldwide plateform in the word.everyone who starts trading with forex should know about economic,fundamental and technical things.it is not a risky buiseness only for those who have knowledge about this.it is proftable plateform.

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 02:54 AM
yes i agree with you MR kashif rehman forex is the only one in the world

ijazsony
2013-03-05, 01:54 PM
forex generally knwon as foriegn exchange market.In my openion as i think forex is plateform to earn money in so small time,you should know about economic,technicals things to trade in forex.

Java
2013-03-08, 05:16 PM

very true sir, that with the forex market then it will reduce the amount of unemployment that would be able to get this trade in a safe manner
if we study well then I'm sure if we will be successful either the old way

visio it
2013-03-13, 11:33 AM
Foreign exchange market work with Forex market so they are same market.you get benefit from conversion one currency to other currency,so it involve lot of benefit by using your knowledge,technically.

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-13, 11:35 AM
yes, Forex is generally known as Forex Exchange market. Forex is very interesting and profitable business. Forex Exchange market is one of the largest currency market in teh world.

asifanayat
2013-03-18, 05:33 PM
G haan forex kafi famous business hai eis mein puri duniya ki currencies mein trading ki jati hai
forex aik foriegn exchange market hai eis mein different currencies pairs pr trading hoti hai eis
mein achi earning hoti hai

vicente147
2013-03-22, 08:10 AM
forex is the only one in the world is Risky Business. I think before starting Forex you learn about Finance, Economic, technical and Basic Forex. when i Start forex i don`t know about this and lost big amount in forex

muneebahmed
2013-03-22, 03:40 PM
meray khayal main agar hum forex ka sahi terhan say faida uthayn to hum bohot acha profit generate kar saktay hain, forex exchange market hi ko foreign exchange kaha jata hai, forex earning k liye aik bohot acha or bara plateform hai, we can earn maximun profit from forex.

sohailsk
2013-03-24, 08:23 PM
Yes the names and the titles use for the this business are quite same and one can may confuse while chose the option of forign trade, Forex is the business which involves in the likewise bsuiness done in the real forign markets which are registered with the Governments at national level or run by ministry of any country.

mar1990
2013-04-22, 01:35 PM
a.o.a
~~~@@@ mmain to insta forex trading market ko boht hee unique smajhta hunn iss ko dunia mmain boht hee acha mukamm mila hayy insta forexis avery small time earning any onne who start their trading with itss technique and fondamantal things it is arisky but not for those who have full knowledge about forex trading .............
if a man who start trading without any knowledge and basic points ooff trading hhee can fail for beginners learning ways are open on net at a time ~~~~@!@@@@@@

siryousuf
2013-04-22, 03:24 PM
Forex is the best word tablet in the world. Everyone who started with currency trading must be aware of the economic, technical and fundamental things. Only for those who have the knowledge, there is a high risk business. Tablet is profitable.

mdshopon
2013-04-22, 03:28 PM
Often referred to as the foreign exchange market for foreign exchange. Forex is the work of a very interesting and profitable. In the foreign exchange market is the largest market in the world's major currencies for..

nazmunus
2013-04-22, 03:59 PM
Forex is the best tablet in the world of words. Everyone who Currency Trading and the basic economic and technical matters must be aware of. Only those who have the knowledge, and there is a high risk business.

nayeem01715
2013-04-27, 07:08 PM
forex trading is the most suitable globally platform inside term. everybody whom begins exchanging with forex trading should be aware of in relation to economic, simple and also technical items. it is not a new high risk business simply for those who have knowledge about this particular. it can be profitable platform.

smmunni
2013-04-28, 12:18 PM
Forex is a short form of Foreign Exchange. It is an International specially currency trading business. It also includes Gold, Silver, Oils, News. It is quite gigantic market place where trillions of dollar moves around daily. So it is not really easy to describe in some few works. The picture is bigger than that.

51fctn
2013-04-28, 01:56 PM
forex trading buhat acha business hai. agar humary pas economic,fundamental and technical knowledge hai to hum forex market main successful ho sakty hai. y buhat easy way of earning hai.

Rahat786
2013-04-28, 03:16 PM
forex online trading aik open trading business hah jis main all work kay unlimited person involve hain ju kuch trader ki surat main trade kartay hain. ye market world wide hah jis say hum unlimited earn kar saktay hain

mar1990
2013-04-28, 04:19 PM
a.o.a forex foregion market??????????
~~!!!@@@ agr ap ka brooker truested hayy too woo ap ko trading mmain best earning ka time batayy ga oorr ap ki trading ko kamyab banany mmain wo ahmm kirdar ada kry ga ,, asy brooker ko join krny kk lyy att a time boht ssy traders tyarr haty han iss ly ap ko b apni trading ko best krny kk ly assy hee brooker ka intkhabb krna chahy
insta forex aik boht bara risk wala kamm hayy iss jiss trah profit ata hua nazar ap ka brookaga trusted ho gaa utna hee ap b achy trader bbnn skann gyy.....
he should bb ssee ittss spread and its comments then uu should join it very easly ,,~~~!!@:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahooata hayy issi trah iss mmain loss bb hota hay orr kbi kbar yahh loss ap ki income ko khtm bb krr dyta hayy ........
insta forex is famous i all over the world .......or yahh different countries kk logon k darmyan hoti hayy..........

norway01
2013-04-28, 04:52 PM
Forex is very risky business and we should trade in Forex with knowledge and experiences. We can make more moeny by trading in Forex becasue its also profitable business. Its an international business and also keep open 24 hours.

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 12:01 AM
I know that, sir, however if we are able to make the most of it all we are able to get outstanding leads to any trade as we tend to do daily, therefore we are going to be ready to participate directly interchange it.
but currently the term Forex market has been terribly familiar once within the ear either the higher or the lower...............

Merabnoor123
2020-12-01, 01:50 PM
forex trading ka kafi sari website ha ma in website ko zaroro study karta ho is sa muje forex ma trade karne ka laye
help milti ha in web site paya forex ka barye ma sari information milti ha.

Neharika515
2020-12-24, 10:41 AM
विदेशी मुद्रा मंच दुनिया में अच्छा मंच है। यह हमें इस पर व्यापार करके अच्छा लाभ कमाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है।
मैंने इस मंच का उपयोग पैसे कमाने और अच्छे लाभ कमाने के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए भी किया है।:snegurka:
मैंने ट्रेडिंग के सिग्नल के लिए आरएसआई और ज़िगज़ैग के संकेतकों का उपयोग किया है फिर मैंने ट्रेडिंग की है और अच्छा लाभ कमाया है।
नोट: हमेशा ट्रेडिंग के बारे में महान ज्ञान रखने वाले अन्य लोगों के साथ अनुभवी बनाने का पालन करें।.:yol:

Host
2021-08-31, 06:56 PM
I know that, sir, but if we can take advantage of it all we can obtain outstanding results in any trade as we do every day, so we will be able to participate directly trade in it.
but now the term forex market has been very femiliar once in the ear either the upper or the lower