PDA

View Full Version : aggressive trading ke fayde?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

asiaforexmentor
2011-11-09, 07:25 AM
Aggressive trading psychology in Forex Market

Each forex currency pair has their specific behavior which differentiates itself from other currency pairs; similarly each trader have their own different trading style and strategies.
In this article we are going to focus on aggressive traders and how they plan their trades. We will highlight the factors that traders who are looking to follow an aggressive trading style should understand.
Being aggressive doesn’t mean using large stop loss or for that matter using no stop loss. Also it doesn’t mean entering many trades at a time and closing the ones that are in profit and let the ones that are in negative stay open, I will term that type of trading as reckless trading and this type of trading cannot produce profits.
Now explaining what I mean by aggressive trading; for example when we consider retracements using fibonacci, the weaker levels generally lay around 25% to 35% while stronger levels are generally around 50% to 61.8% levels. What aggressive traders do is that they focus on both levels and conservative traders wait for their opportunities around the stronger levels.
Aggressive forex traders can either choose to enter at both levels separately or sometimes can use strong trading levels to average out the first trade. Since the aggressive trading requires more number of entries therefore the margin required for trading also is reflected in the same manner and margin requirement is on the higher side. Similarly the risk and profit factor are on the higher side for aggressive trading as there are instances when there are multiple transactions open up and averaging each other.
Another thing to remember, like all other factors, one should be very consistent in trading and should be following one consistent strategy. As the risk and reward factor is very high, generally only traders with large account size and reasonable experience indulge in such trading style.
Although I do not recommend aggressive trading, traders who are into it should manage their risk % appropriately and accept the high risk, high reward mentality. If you think that is not for you, I would recommend you to trade like majority of the pros do – By picking only the best trades with price action confirmation.
This way, although we trade lesser but we have a higher winning probability.
Forex is a psychology game, choose your path, demo it first and if it works for you. Stick to it whole heartedly. Do not jump ship when a new INTERESTING strategy comes along and you will be back to square 1. However if your strategy is not working for you, find out the problem, tweak it and keep practicing it til you got it perfected.
If you still have not found success in forex, check out our AFM winning Forex Course. It compromises of the whole system which traders need in order to trade successfully.
See you on the other side!
Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor
www.asiaforexmentor.com

ermaniso2011
2012-01-25, 09:03 AM
l want to ask if what do you think about applying aggressive trading when a clear breakout happen.we are mostly witness that once a break out happen lets say minimum 100 **** will move up or down and in most case we will just trade conservative and open small lots.but when a break out happened in right time it almost never turn back until not make some big ****.is it not vise to wait for it and open a position or more with high lots sizes since it is almost safest trade.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-29, 03:06 AM
Aggressions in trading is not acceptable at all true to the Forex trader that he must know that in the labor market and not in the market, the war and he was trying various ways to get better results and lower losses

aapne bilkul thik kaha
forex me agression ki koi bhi jagah hai..agar aap forex me gusa dikhaoge to iska matlab aap apne emotions ko kabu me nahi rakh pa raeh.gusse me liye hue decisions aapek account ko nuksan pahuncha skate hai isliye tradres ko shanti se thande dimag ke sath hi trading karni chahiye

forexman
2012-01-29, 01:06 PM
We shouldn't go for aggressiveness. Because forex is not so simple as we're thinking. We should be patient enough to place our orders. Calculations must be done properly. Otherwise we'll suffer in the long run.

yes you are right if we trade aggressively if the price moves in our diection it is ok otherwise there will be bigloss of losing all our money and i have faced such problems in my experience so better trade carefully than trading aggresively

atif58
2012-01-29, 02:39 PM
Good post
It matters on the mentality of a trader which style he adapt. If a trader want more earning in short time then he will do trade aggressively. But i also recommend to trade patiently and find better oppurtunities for trading. Patient trading is the best style.

norix
2012-01-29, 05:13 PM
your understanding of forex was very broad, in terms of aggressive is too bold (my understanding) in conducting the business of trade by using some of the supporting factors, which he had good taste, but it does not matter how we understand

alam
2012-02-02, 06:47 PM
wow, thank you friends for an explanation and science of aggressive trading that I am going to try on a demo account, and hopefully be able to profit consistently.
good luck

alam
2012-02-05, 04:15 PM
Even if there is a breakout, it is not always wise to trade it aggressively because it might be a false break and then you will hurt badly if it reverses against you. Whatever the case, always trade with caution and good money management.

niteshforex
2012-02-21, 01:38 PM
Even if there is a breakout, it is not always wise to trade it aggressively because it might be a false break and then you will hurt badly if it reverses against you. Whatever the case, always trade with caution and good money management.

clickme
2012-02-21, 06:28 PM
aggressiveness is not always get good impact also in forex, apply your aggressiveness in a logical ways with some good strategy and with time. become aggressive you cannot break your plan and trading psychology. that will come bad result in your trading. so try to omit this.

iwan
2012-02-21, 06:43 PM
Aggressive trade in my opinion more appropriate if we apply the scalping techniques. because we have to quickly do the OP and get a quick profit as well, aggressive trading psychology necessary for us to have a character always wanted to try new things, not afraid of anything and characters such as these could be our capital in this business.

rahibul
2012-02-21, 08:17 PM
How many traders think and act in opposite ways? Not many I bet, because acting is not 90% or more of all traders. From these statistics it seems that everyone is thinking the same thing and do the same.
Here are a few tips for Aggressive trading psychology in forex market :
1. Come to the market with a trading plan.
2. Put in the necessary work.
3. Enter on reactions, not on breakouts.
4. Work on the mental side of trading, not just the technical side.
5. Keep learning.

ishvara
2012-02-21, 11:41 PM
Aggression is a very good thing in forex exchange trading, but it is important since it can give us some profits in our trades. We must calculate it effectively each time that we are using it in order to have a chance to make the adequate profits.

Tarek
2012-02-23, 04:05 AM
In the forex market, there is always the escape, if you make a wrong analysis of the market is going to be against you, I advise you to do all your transactions when the market is positive, to continue earning profits.

maryosa
2012-02-23, 06:35 PM
I know of aggressive in trading because I use fibonnaci for trade. I look only at 50% level and 61.8% level before i take trade because I not want to be in bad trade of floating minus. I am not aggressive trader.

sasmita11
2012-02-26, 10:03 PM
Forex is a psychology game,choose your path ,demo its 1st and it works for you.stick to it whole heartedly .do not jump ship when a new intersting strategy comes along and you will be back to square 1.however if your strategy is not working for you.find out the problem ,tweak it and keep practising is till you got it perfected.

sasmita11
2012-03-01, 09:14 PM
Being agressive doesnot mean using large stop loss or for that matter using non stop loss.also it does not mean entering many trades at a time
and closing the ones that are in profit and let the ones that are negative stay open ,i will term that type of trading as reckless trading and this types of trading cannot produce profits.

sasmita11
2012-03-06, 09:57 PM
Aggressions in trading is not acceptable at all true to the Forex trader that he must know that in the labor market ,the war and he was trying Various ways to get better results and lower losses.

sasmita11
2012-03-07, 10:55 PM
We should not go for aggresiveness .because forex is not so simple as were thinking .we should be patient enough to place our orders.calculations must be done properly.otherwise we,ll suffer in the long run

newentry
2012-03-14, 10:47 PM
yes you are right if we trade aggressively if the price moves in our diection it is ok otherwise there will be bigloss of losing all our money and i have faced such problems in my experience so better trade carefully than trading aggresively

right, need more ability and knowledge before we trade with aggressive than we can avoid some losing cause it, and it is essential to note that the traders can not trade with aggressive for all condition, because there is a time for agressive and there is a time to trade with slow,altough they are scalpers

Protech
2012-03-16, 06:36 PM
Throughout my view aggressiveness is certainly not usually get informative impact also inside FX, apply your individual drive throughout a logical methods together with some first-rate scheme then with the help of time. get aggressive you can not break a organize not to mention trading psychology.

sinaga
2012-03-16, 07:12 PM
very dangerous when we trade our psychology is being disturbed. It can lead to large losses. although we have a good plan and we were able to control the funds will be in vain if we are disturbed psychology

sasmita11
2012-03-16, 08:17 PM
Well agressive can be a good trait.some uf us may find others too agressive for
there own good but they might have found some good reason for being agressive.

ericnyamu
2012-03-17, 12:14 PM
I have a always believe the patient trader will always have the largest profit . one thing for sure is that no trader will be successful by just chasing price . that way ( chasing price ) it make you to be greedy and will the last thing you'll be using is money management and with lack of MM rules you really wount go far .

norix
2012-03-18, 08:06 PM

provided that can menganlisa well and can also make a profit, why not?
but it is also why they must have a reason too aggressive trading style may indeed it like that

yogesh
2012-03-18, 10:57 PM
I have a always believe the patient trader will always have the largest profit . one thing for sure is that no trader will be successful by just chasing price . that way ( chasing price ) it make you to be greedy and will the last thing you'll be using is money management and with lack of MM rules you really wount go far .

It is correct you need to be patience in order to achieve success in forex trading, and being agressive in trading is not going to help gain profit but may yeild to losing trades.

dmambi
2012-03-19, 05:39 AM
I think it is much decided by the psychology of the trader and also the capital he his having in his account.
I prefer to trade with patience without making much hurry, i can not do aggressive trading as i believe that it is much harmful to my account .

joget
2012-03-19, 07:29 AM
not all aggressive trading has an adverse effect on the accounts held. I think scalper fall into this category. speed in the execution of trade entry and exit is the main capital to increase its trading profits. so aggressive trading returned to the trader's own abilities.

ericnyamu
2012-03-19, 10:41 AM
i think one of the things aggressive currency trading does is cultivate a atmosphere or habit if greed and trust me greed will get you nowhere . you really have to have patience to make it in this game and be successful the last thing a successful trader will do is chase after a price and trust me thats not what they do ! patience is key

muhammadfarooq
2012-03-20, 11:21 PM
i agree with your quote that trader must trade in forex trading to get the target profit and more aggressive trading in forex trading real account to be a best trader and to get the more profit with trading experience.

twinkling star
2012-03-21, 10:13 AM
very good post that could explain well the difference between the aggressive and conservative psychology, I think decision should be based on aggressive trading, as we should know the strong and weaker levels, one crosses then we should go to open next one.

mhchomsi
2012-03-21, 10:39 AM
l want to ask if what do you think about applying aggressive trading when a clear breakout happen. we are mostly witness that once a break out happen, we will just trade conservative and open small lots. is it not vise to wait for it and open a position or more with high lots sizes since it is almost safest trade.

anitagala124
2012-03-26, 02:20 PM
right, need more ability and knowledge before we trade with aggressive than we can avoid some losing cause it, and it is essential to note that the traders can not trade with aggressive for all condition, because there is a time for agressive and there is a time to trade with slow,altough they are scalpers

anubhavsingh
2012-03-29, 09:53 AM

mujhe nahi lagta ki forex me aggression ka koi bhi kaam hai kyunki forex me agar aap market ke stah zada aggressive hoge to aapse galti ho sakti hai jise apka bahut loss ho sakta hai.isliye trader ko samjhaya jta hai ki usse market me hamesha shant dimag se hi trading karni chahaiye kyunki shant dimag se analyse karne wale traders market ke trend ko aasani se judge kar lete hai

viky
2012-04-09, 05:43 PM
wow, thank you friends for an explanation and science of aggressive trading that I am going to try on a demo account, and hopefully be able to profit consistently.
good luck

viky
2012-04-09, 08:30 PM
In the forex market, there is always the escape, if you make a wrong analysis of the market is going to be against you, I advise you to do all your transactions when the market is positive, to continue earning profits.

mita
2012-04-10, 11:32 AM

mita
2012-04-10, 11:53 AM
Aggressions in trading is not acceptable at all true to the Forex trader that he must know that in the labor market ,the war and he was trying Various ways to get better results and lower losses.

mita
2012-04-10, 11:57 AM
We should not go for aggresiveness .because forex is not so simple as were thinking .we should be patient enough to place our orders.calculations must be done properly.otherwise we,ll suffer in the long run

gava
2012-04-10, 12:04 PM
Being agressive doesnot mean using large stop loss or for that matter using non stop loss.also it does not mean entering many trades at a time
and closing the ones that are in profit and let the ones that are negative stay open ,i will term that type of trading as reckless trading and this types of trading cannot produce profits.

naziafarhan
2012-04-11, 12:54 PM
Aggressiveness in trading forex is verymuch risky. I do not think I am aggressive in trading forex I like steady mentality in forex trading. Cause this is the only way which can make me profitable. Thanks

moti
2012-04-15, 03:44 PM

bhai
2012-04-18, 02:28 PM
l want to ask if what do you think about applying aggressive trading when a clear breakout happen.we are mostly witness that once a break out happen lets say minimum 100 **** will move up or down and in most case we will just trade conservative and open small lots.but when a break out happened in right time it almost never turn back until not make some big ****.is it not vise to wait for it and open a position or more with high lots sizes since it is almost safest trade.

wavestraders
2012-04-19, 08:38 PM

yes im agree with you , breakout is not the best way to enter the market , we have to monitor the pattern first because sometime the breakout can be a false signal too and sometime the breakout stop and reverse back

yaar
2012-04-24, 12:45 PM
Good post
It matters on the mentality of a trader which style he adapt. If a trader want more earning in short time then he will do trade aggressively. But i also recommend to trade patiently and find better oppurtunities for trading. Patient trading is the best style.

kalponick
2012-04-24, 06:01 PM
Good post

thats right.. you must know when to trade and when not to.. doing excessive or aggressive trade can lead you to a margin call easily.. there are some traders who like to challenge the market.. and for this sometimes they trade opposite direction of the trend.. although it can give you some profits.. but there will be enough chance of receiving heavy loss in it.. this is why we need to trade with simplicity.. not with a heart attack style..

yaar
2012-04-25, 01:23 PM
but it is also why they must have a reason too aggressive trading style may indeed it like that

yaar
2012-04-25, 02:31 PM
your understanding of forex was very broad, in terms of aggressive is too bold (my understanding) in conducting the business of trade by using some of the supporting factors, which he had good taste, but it does not matter how we understand

mahmudi
2012-04-25, 04:16 PM
hm an article that is able to make a junior trader to re-think that should wait for opportunities to come ..................... a new psychology of forex knew he always wanted to win without analyzing first

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-08, 10:27 AM

Each forex currency pair has their specific behavior which differentiates itself from other currency pairs; similarly each trader have their own different trading style and strategies.
In this article we are going to focus on aggressive traders and how they plan their trades. We will highlight the factors that traders who are looking to follow an aggressive trading style should understand.
Being aggressive doesn’t mean using large stop loss or for that matter using no stop loss. Also it doesn’t mean entering many trades at a time and closing the ones that are in profit and let the ones that are in negative stay open, I will term that type of trading as reckless trading and this type of trading cannot produce profits.
Now explaining what I mean by aggressive trading; for example when we consider retracements using fibonacci, the weaker levels generally lay around 25% to 35% while stronger levels are generally around 50% to 61.8% levels. What aggressive traders do is that they focus on both levels and conservative traders wait for their opportunities around the stronger levels.
Aggressive forex traders can either choose to enter at both levels separately or sometimes can use strong trading levels to average out the first trade. Since the aggressive trading requires more number of entries therefore the margin required for trading also is reflected in the same manner and margin requirement is on the higher side. Similarly the risk and profit factor are on the higher side for aggressive trading as there are instances when there are multiple transactions open up and averaging each other.
Another thing to remember, like all other factors, one should be very consistent in trading and should be following one consistent strategy. As the risk and reward factor is very high, generally only traders with large account size and reasonable experience indulge in such trading style.
Although I do not recommend aggressive trading, traders who are into it should manage their risk % appropriately and accept the high risk, high reward mentality. If you think that is not for you, I would recommend you to trade like majority of the pros do – By picking only the best trades with price action confirmation.
Forex is a psychology game, choose your path, demo it first and if it works for you. Stick to it whole heartedly. Do not jump ship when a new INTERESTING strategy comes along and you will be back to square 1. However if your strategy is not working for you, find out the problem, tweak it and keep practicing it til you got it perfected.
If you still have not found success in forex, check out our AFM winning Forex Course. It compromises of the whole system which traders need in order to trade successfully.
Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor
www.asiaforexmentor.com

woh bahi ap na to boht he best post ke ha maaja boht achi lagi agr hum log chahta han ka agressave or boht achi trading kanra ro boht sara profit earned karna es sa hamaa trading ka bara mian kafi knolwedge gain ho ge is laya muaja trading akrna boht he acha or best lagta ha e sla amain trading karta hoon.

Nganti
2012-05-09, 08:14 AM
aggresiv trading psychology is nessesary for out trade when trade using scalping. we must make smart open and close in fast time, remember for this trategy please just trade in no event news. it will make big profit

hitesh
2012-05-25, 01:23 AM

newentry
2012-05-25, 06:29 AM

agree because sometimes the trend will continue the position for longer time and if the trader have less patience to wait for good signals , then they will accept some floating minus and even push them to use stop loss too,
so for it, we need to know the market condition and if analyzer will use the higher time frame for it

3mala
2012-05-26, 12:00 AM

aamu
2012-05-27, 04:48 PM
mujhe nahi lagta ki forex me aggression ka koi bhi kaam hai kyunki forex me agar aap market ke stah zada aggressive hoge to aapse galti ho sakti hai jise apka bahut loss ho sakta hai.isliye trader ko samjhaya jta hai ki usse market me hamesha shant dimag se hi trading karni chahaiye kyunki shant dimag se analyse karne wale traders market ke trend ko aasani se judge kar lete hai

zahira
2012-05-27, 04:53 PM
aggresiv trading psychology is nessesary for out trade when trade using scalping. we must make smart open and close in fast time, remember for this trategy please just trade in no event news. it will make big profit
in my short time i am not to find out my power full Forex tools but i just always felling to trade in long time some times its a bad thinking in my life that's way i lost few $ also but still now i am searching and try to avoid my same fault thing.

salma
2012-05-27, 05:27 PM

Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor
www.asiaforexmentor.com

Even if there is a breakout, it is not always wise to trade it aggressively because it might be a false break and then you will hurt badly if it reverses against you. Whatever the case, always trade with caution and good money management, In this life, every thing is a risk

Liyaliya
2012-05-27, 11:40 PM
Aggressive trading is not good in Forex. I do not like it because aggressive trading gives much profit sometimes.
I avoid its strategy....

rathod
2012-06-03, 11:09 PM
woh bahi ap na to boht he best post ke ha maaja boht achi lagi agr hum log chahta han ka agressave or boht achi trading kanra ro boht sara profit earned karna es sa hamaa trading ka bara mian kafi knolwedge gain ho ge is laya muaja trading akrna boht he acha or best lagta ha e sla amain trading karta hoon.

ex22
2012-06-04, 08:50 AM
Although there is certainly a breakout, it's not at all always a good idea to trade it strongly because it could be a bogus break and then you definitely will hurt badly when it reverses towards you. Whatever the case, always trade with caution and good money management.

findcharles
2012-06-04, 01:41 PM
Psychology in Forex is almost as important as the money that traders invest in the market. Without the proper mind-set, trading can be intimidating and confusing. Those who lose the most money in the market are those who don't grasp this fundamental truth. Thought is reality here. Emotions have to be faced down and controlled in order to become a successful Forex trader.

findcharles
2012-06-04, 01:42 PM
Scientists are only now beginning to realize the effect of emotions on a person's thought process. It has been found that emotions are “indispensable” components of rational thought. For those who don't have the ability to control their emotions, it becomes more important for them to realize their limitations and make them work to their advantage.

sudsind
2012-06-04, 04:17 PM
i don't think it is necessary to go for aggresive approach of trading, as when our real money is in play, we should try and find out much precise and accurate signals to avoid loosing moeny on fake outs, so i would prefer to go with conservative approach, but what we can do is we can make a separate small account where we would trade aggresively

Masud0172
2012-06-04, 04:21 PM
Aggressive traders always lose money.so don't trade in forex when you can't control your aggressiveness.If you are an aggressive trader in trade then its better you perfected the scalping strategy as this is the best way to trade in forex if you are an aggressive trader.Aggressive is always needed for trader,because it helps traders to believe in themselves.so they will be able to make good analysis to make good profit.

sitiz
2012-06-04, 05:12 PM
We shouldn't go for aggressiveness. Because forex is not so simple as we're thinking. We should be patient enough to place our orders. Calculations must be done properly. Otherwise we'll suffer in the long run.

True, no need to learn forex excessive aggressive because forex is a long term business, so we have to compile teaching materials for a long time next to it in forex trading in need of practice on a demo account until it was able to generate profit before trading on real account

md satu
2012-06-04, 09:23 PM
aggressions in trading id not acceptable at all true to the Forex trader......................... that he must know that in the labor market & not in the market ..................the war & he was trying

waleedkhan
2012-06-05, 12:34 AM

Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor
www.asiaforexmentor.com

agar hum jayta hain aggressiveness tu kion kay forex jo hai woh simple nahi hai yah meri thinking hai. aur agar app ko aik acha profit hasil karna hai forex say tu app ko aik achi trading karni ho ge.

hello927
2012-06-05, 12:44 AM
I think, Aggressiveness is not a proper way of trading in forex but instead one must do the job calmly.
Observe the siyuation and trade accordingly.

MIMIH
2012-06-05, 12:51 AM
we will attempt to open a speculative position, the purchase, with a stop in the daily support, to target the psychological threshold of 100, initially.
note graphically the daily support, which is a threshold medium term, combined with lower bollinger band in weekly data, and may induce a rebound, even if that technique.

monkedelofi
2012-06-06, 03:55 AM
Aggression is a very good thing in forex exchange trading, but it is important since it can give us some profits in our trades. We must calculate it effectively each time that we are using it in order to have a chance to make the adequate profits.

kaji
2012-06-06, 04:04 AM
In my opinion..., aggressive in trading on the forex market is not a good action. in trade in the forex market we must always be careful and patient and wait for the right moment to open and close the trade position...

jahangir2812
2012-06-06, 11:23 AM
Smooth if there's a getaway it's not continually wise to trade it forcefully as a result of it'd be a false fracture and then you may hurt poorly if it reverse alongside you. Regardless of the container continually trade with watchfulness and sensible cash supervision.

sudsind
2012-06-07, 12:00 AM
I don't think you really require only aggressive psychology in trading to earn good profits in forex, you can earn good profits with moderate low risk entries and trading also, i myself lost a small account in my early days because of aggressive and over trading problem, but it thought me to a lot and i started practising good money management now

khanforex
2012-06-07, 03:55 AM
Aggressive trade in my opinion more appropriate if we apply the scalping techniques. because we have to quickly do the OP and get a quick profit as well, aggressive trading psychology necessary for us to have a character always wanted to try new things, not afraid of anything and characters such as these could be our capital in this business.

ahmedi
2012-06-07, 04:53 AM
In my opinion..., aggressive in trading on the forex market is not a good action. in trade in the forex market we must always be careful and patient and wait for the right moment to open and close the trade position...
Well by risking 2% of your capital the rewards also can be expected at 2% only and that too 2% of the traded capital or say even 10% of the traded capital which would be a very nominal amount.In forex trading risks and rewards are directly proportionate to each other so a trader has to carefully assess his risks percentage.

budado
2012-06-07, 12:07 PM
Don't be too aggressive because you will going to end up going to get hit in here. In forex trading its all about patience. Unless you have lots of funds that you can use to play around I doubt that you going to survive if you do aggressive trading. In aggressive trading you must also be will prepared to accept loses and earn small pips. In this way you can manage to earn good amount of money all the time. But even if you make loses make sure that in a week you still in profit.

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-12, 04:38 PM
well as for me in other for us to trade and make profit out of the market i think the very best way to trade is without Aggressive because with Aggressive trading we can not really make the profit out of the market so trading with discipline can go a long way

exactly once, because this business is a business full of high-risk discipline and therefore if we are so aggressive when getting ready to trade it is you will lose some or all of your investment, is learning to be patient in taking advantage of market

maulana
2012-06-17, 08:38 AM
i think have aggressive trading psychology is really bad... we shouldn't have it... because forex is not so simple as we're thinking.ery risky and dangerous... entry market only if we found safety condition... we must patience wait this condition... if you trade with aggressive trading psychology, it will explode your account any time.....

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 02:26 PM
well as for me in other for us to trade and make profit out of the market i think the very best way to trade is without Aggressive because with Aggressive trading we can not really make the profit out of the market so trading with discipline can go a long way

Your opinion is true sir, that we do business in forex we should not be too aggressive to benefit greatly in a short time. It can be dangerous because we were in the forex business. we should be able to control our emotions very well and in need of patience.

monkedelofi
2012-06-29, 09:19 PM

Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor
www.asiaforexmentor.com

yes you are right if we trade aggressively if the price moves in our diection it is ok otherwise there will be bigloss of losing all our money and i have faced such problems in my experience so better trade carefully than trading aggresively....

darksaimon
2012-07-03, 11:48 PM
i think this matters on the mindset of a trader which tool he vary. If a monger deprivation many earning in forgetful reading then he give do trade aggressively. But i also propose to trade patiently and judge exceed oppurtunities for trading. Diligent trading is the unsurpassed music.

taufiqbd
2012-07-04, 08:36 AM
Aggressive trading is very much bad for forex trading. Market is dynamic we never 100% correctly predict the market movement so if we aggressive trading then if market small move against the order then we face a great problem and loss out capital. So a trader never should aggressive trading.

aum
2012-07-06, 03:31 PM
agar hum jayta hain aggressiveness tu kion kay forex jo hai woh simple nahi hai yah meri thinking hai. aur agar app ko aik acha profit hasil karna hai forex say tu app ko aik achi trading karni ho ge

aminos
2012-07-07, 04:24 AM
thank you friends for an explanation and science of aggressive trading that I am going to try on a demo account, and hopefully be able to profit consistently.
good luck

ishvara
2012-07-07, 04:44 AM
I think that what matters most in forex trading business is the traders ability. We can use a good trading ability, we can use aggression in our forex trades at the very right time in our forex trades.

computers
2012-07-07, 05:26 PM

vijai21
2012-07-07, 09:38 PM
if we got excessive knowledge in forex trading we do not need to be aggressive.i think aggressive in some stage in forex would help us to keep energetic and sometimes it would lead to big loss.it will suit to some person.

vbalan
2012-07-18, 10:58 PM

sairin
2012-07-19, 04:39 AM

Aggressive trading can indeed produce a big profit but also the opposite can make us lose a lot of experience in forex trading I myself prefer to market movements are mediocre because of recall has not been a big capital and more towards save money

sujarman
2012-07-19, 05:12 AM
Aggressive trading can indeed produce a big profit but also the opposite can make us lose a lot of experience in forex trading I myself prefer to market movements are mediocre because of recall has not been a big capital and more towards save money

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ROLE OF PSYCHOLOGY IN FOREX TRADING 2 comments

success in forex is psychology, not an indicator, not capital, etc.

A. We paid for discipline.

We do not need to have a GPA of 5.0, no need to good at math, no need 4 languages ​​fluently, no need to have work experience of 10 years, no need to wake up early to go home tonight to succeed in forex. Market pay is only one thing from us: the discipline. Just one. And yes that's only required here, Discipline and the market will meet our account.

2. Otherwise the ball is not round.

If out of 10 trading we are disciplined only 9 then we would have to say discipline bs. If we say "I've quit smoking" but still likes to ngerokok ngumpet2 that his name has NOT quit smoking. Learn to be disciplined in every trade.

3. Do not treat burns with fire.

When the market moves which are not in keeping with what we expect should be exacerbated by opening the same position continuously dg even a larger lot? Get out or reduce his lot. You know who that money we spend, rather than guava leaf.

4. Do not reject fortune.

We've all done it. Market has the money to serve us with a move in the direction that we hoped for but we are not satisfied with a little money. Then we tungguin chart and expect it to be a lot of money and a lot, but sometimes even behind the right market and we still ended up hope and we who have to spend money. No need to get greedy. Yet the market is open 24 hours. There's no tomorrow. Do not reject fortune who had served.

5. Useless to make a mound of water.

If we had this afternoon 50pip profit, so try the next trade loss of more than 50pip ill. If the time is right, immediately move the stop loss to +1. Make a mound of soil, not water.

6. Be faithful.

Whatever our trading system. Whatever the indicator. Take paper and pen (or open Microsoft Word). Write our trading system, when we go, when to get out, how many lots which opened, in which put the TP and SL. Include a screenshot of it. Make it as detailed as possible. Make seolah2 we're trying to teach elementary school children mentradingkan million dollars for us. After the print and laminate if necessary. Put it beside the computer. If the trading system is successful 50% of the faithful.

7. Find the most comfortable clothing.

Do not wear suede jackets are allergic dg klo material. Do not wear black at a time during which the hot thick. Good for others is not necessarily as good for us. So if we are comfortable with TF15m, why should you push yourself daily if dg TF always make it even excited? Yes coba2 still okay, but enough in the demo or micro acc. Look for the most profitable trading styles but the most comfortable and enjoyable at the same time we think masing2.

8. Make sure that tomorrow we can still trading.

Did a meteor in use towards the earth? Is the tsunami waves toward the center in our house? Is forex starting next week, will pass? If not, then why do we want to rake in profit sebanyak2nya terburu2 today? Do not over-trade, should not be at risk too much money, make sure tomorrow we still have a balance for trading, in order to pay the mortgage bs, bs kids to buy milk, and so on. No one is more depressing than knowing that prices will move 200 pips but ga there is sufficient funds in our account.

9. Adjust the size of the shoulder.

If you have not yet graduated junior high school, why we think it worthy to sit in high school? If it still trading micro MC why we think the standard will ga MC? If it often really 1lot loss, why do we think 10lot be different? If the fight Cris John just is not going to win why force ngelawan Tyson? No need mikul 10 sacks of rice sacks only if one has gout. Follow the process: demo, micro, mini, standard.

10. When the building burned, get out.

Losers were not when we loss. Losers that if we know the prices are clearly behind the body but still dare to cut loss ga. Do not be afraid to admit we were wrong analysis. All traders must have loss. The snapper was still wrong. Loss ga trouble us today, an important report late last month still profit. Let the profits run, but cut your losses.

11. Just one big idea, and live like a king.

The great inventor must understand this, the musicians, entrepreneurs, and all those who name is never dead. Graham Bell, Edison, Soekarno, Elvis Presley, Nobel, George Soros, Colonel Sanders, and other great orang2, all possess in common is to have a great idea and focus on it. Because they know, all great ideas come true then they will live like a king. Discover the best way of trading which we think is masing2, do not stop to fix it, and be faithful. Do anything to find it, and live like a king. But money management and discipline will determine how long we stay in the palace.

12. Just follow the wind

So many factors that determine where the wind blows and how strong will: the contours of terrain, temperature, deforestation, the position of the moon and stars, the amount of nitrogen in the soil, the number of worms which died per week, etc., etc.. But in the end does not really matter what the wind moves, but the direction in which we develop the screen when the wind came. Ultimately not very important to analyze the price before the news happens, just follow the direction of the flow which it generates.

13. Old teacher who is good at

Perhaps the time of the first school we ever terheran2 why we are so smooth Civics teacher enumerate butir2 Pancasila, or a physics teacher who lays rote formula of general relativity? Now we must already know the secret, memorized Melepasmu, wong every day during the discus normally berpuluh2 years itu2 aja .. hehe. (Jgn teachers who felt offended, yes, kidding). So, if starting today we are faithful to the trading system, we ulang2 every day, we pelototin every hour, imagine how great we are 5 or 8 years from now. Keep practicing.

14. What is important is not where we are today, but where we are tomorrow

Yes yes, we know it's MC, know it pingin nonjok monitor. We know it feels hopeless. But the good news, if there is a successful trader who ga ve ngerasain it all? They've all felt it, and they still work now. Means we are right in the same way with them. Go ahead, as long as we continue to walk (or crawl) a day must have been up there too. MC does not matter how big we are, but how big our dreams.

15. Gigitlah sedikit2 or jaw off

Some of us may have a daily 50 pip profit target, or 100 pips or 200 pips. Regardless of our targets, try to split in multiple trades. Get 100pip once trading is often much more difficult (mentally and technically) than in 5 times trading. Eat a bite by bite will be much easier and fun than a straight plate.

16. About waiting

What are the main skills required to become a hunter reliable? Shoot? Could be. But there is a saying popular among hunters: Waiting is half the success. Similarly, when lions hunt buffalo. Most of the time spent waiting for mengendap2 auspicious, not for running around chasing the buffalo. Have a thousand and a thousand indicator system is nothing without the know how to enjoy the wait.

17. Of the guard tower

If where we stand so low that it could not see where the storm is headed, ask the guard tower. If we place too high up so it can not feel the ground shaking, ask those who under. Look at what's going on TF large and small, and then decide where to run.

18. History repeats itself

We are in the age interglacier, where the flood Noah will come again. Fossils say the world was already dikiamatkan berkali2. Asteroid hits the earth and would never come again. History always repeats. Who buy books and make good trading journal, write down our mistakes and achievements every day. One day there must be good, because the double top and doji will come again. False signals will always be tempting. Because history will repeat itself.

19. Occasionally be a robot

Trading targets we want to buy a television to a greater or a more sleek cars before high school reunion next month? Our trading capital into the bank debt and a debt collector center in wait at the door? Or we just dg boss fight right before the European session opening? Or we just remove the money from selling rice in 10 seconds? Get rid of the emotions or do not see the chart at all, because the market does not care at all about our problems, he still would move anywhere at will, even though I threatened to commit suicide in front of ******. Occasionally be a robot.

20. Learn to hit the floor

Take a tennis ball. Kuat2 lowered to the floor. See how high he bounces. Yup, we all know the harder he hit the higher he flew. So also with us, that loss is important to make us more hati2, MC's need to force our discipline, we believe all of the failure yesterday of no use, it is a hard floor that will fly us tinggi2 someday.

agitiga
2012-07-19, 10:44 AM
I think being aggressive will not work for all currency pairs. The currency pairs that are very volatile must traded with caution while the ones that has a good movement can be traded with relaxed mine

Paman Gober
2012-07-20, 12:08 PM
iam a scalper, n use aggresive methode to win in market... its very important for people like me who always open position minute by minutes :)
scalping is my style.. :) need agresive method..

expert
2012-07-29, 11:03 PM

sammy
2012-07-29, 11:04 PM
there are two type of trader-
1. conventional
2.aggressive
aggressive traders are those who dont wait for a bounce to happen, they gives trade as soon as a certain level is breached.

ahsankhan
2012-07-30, 12:04 AM

Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor
www.asiaforexmentor.com

we should not go for aggressiveness because forex is not so simple as we re thinking we should be patient enough to place our orders calculations must be done properly...

ayusri
2012-07-30, 12:23 AM
in fact if we have strong capital resistance has reliable durability of capital we can trade aggressively, which was supposed to be trading position is strong and we can profit from trading such rapid movements, but we can also open and close positions quickly if everything is provisions are quite good and we are trading with will quickly generate a lot of favorable position, but with aggressive forex trading is not much help even if it will be many stalls we did not set a good management of funds, although trading with aggressive but calculated out of the funds must remain and must be we make it so that our trading position can still be profitable.

kalponick
2012-07-30, 12:28 AM
I tried to challenge this market many times.. and even tried to take revenge upon this market :p.. I usually done this whenever I faced big losses.. but only end with more losses than before.. because no matter what you do or how much you invest, you cant change the course of this market.. this is why aggressive trading style is not good for the health of your account..

goldenmember
2012-07-30, 01:46 AM
I don't think having an aggressive strategy is a good one. Being aggressive is likely just to lose you money. You need to be patient instead of aggressive.

tenma
2012-07-30, 06:29 AM

We should not move aggressively. Because forex is not so simple as we think. We should be patient enough to place our orders. The calculations must be performed correctly. Otherwise, we will suffer long term.

sharabela
2012-07-30, 03:51 PM
Thanks a lot again. As usual another great article by you. Needless to say again that aggressive trading is one dangerous thing in Forex trading. We need to be away from it as a Forex trader.

mimunaislam
2012-07-30, 04:55 PM
If we got excessive knowledge in forex trading we do not need to be aggressive.I think aggressive in some stage in forex would help us to keep energetic and sometimes it would lead to big loss.it will suit to some person.

Gurufx
2012-07-30, 07:47 PM
Sometimes need agresive and the rest is patient, It depends on the intentions and interest of a person that how much time he will take to understand any task to do.Same the case is in FOREX trading.It may take about 1 hours or may take few minutes or may be more as i said it depends on person's mind level.

leshvein
2012-07-31, 10:22 PM
We should not move aggressively. Because forex is not so simple as we think. We should be patient enough to place our orders. The calculations must be performed correctly. Otherwise, we will suffer long-term

hisoka
2012-08-01, 03:58 AM
Aggressions in trading is not acceptable at all true to the Forex trader that he must know that in the labor market and not in the market, the war and he was trying various ways to get better results and lower losses

We should not move aggressively. Because forex is not so simple as we think. We should be patient enough to place our orders. The calculations must be performed correctly. Otherwise, we will suffer long-term

wisam
2012-08-03, 04:10 PM
I know of aggressive in trading because I use fibonnaci for trade. I look only at 50% level and 61.8% level before i take trade because I not want to be in bad trade of floating minus. I am not aggressive trader.

Aggressive marketing in my opinion more appropriate if we apply the techniques of scalping. because we have to do it quickly and get the OP a quick profit as well, aggressive trading psychology necessary for us to have a character always wanted to try new things, not afraid of anything and characters such as these could be our capital in this case.

wisam
2012-08-05, 08:27 PM

entitledare in need of a greater ability and the knowledge before trading with aggressive that we can avoid some losing cause, and it is essential note that traders are not trade with aggressively for all conditions, because that there are times for aggressive and there are a time to trade slowly, altough they are scalpers

ishvara
2012-08-05, 09:02 PM
We should not carry a lot of aggression in our minds in forex trading business. We should be careful, calm and calculated so as to make out the best forex trading results for ourselves.

roopesh11
2012-08-06, 07:07 PM
We should not use the aggressive in our forex tarding it is very bad habit. It always take us to downwards. Always we should trade with the cool mind if we do so then our business will be go forward and we will make good career in this. We should develop and change our thinking style.

wisam
2012-08-06, 09:01 PM

The same if there an escape, is not always a good idea trade aggressively because it could be a false break, then you will really hurt if it overthrows against you. Whatever the case may, always trade with caution and good of money management.

aptx4869
2012-08-07, 01:19 AM
I think in forex we must thinking about everything. The right moment to make an order is very important to make us avoid the minus or loss condition. Even we already have good system or strategy but we do not patient to wait until the right moment to entry is coming. We will make our trade on bad situation. Because of that we must try to patient. We can aggresive as long as we know about what are we doing. do not try to make too many orders if that just make us in more bad situation. Patient is one of the golden key to get survived.

nurivasyarifah
2012-08-07, 07:47 PM
We should not carry a lot of aggression in our minds in forex trading business. We should be careful, calm and calculated so as to make out the best forex trading results for ourselves.

yupppz,,, so the theory is just that we should have not been able to do with all my heart that plagues our trading subject matter, now, not our problem to do that but how to cope with our hearts and minds while trading, such as greedy,,,

adnan10076
2012-08-08, 09:32 AM
aggressive trading se koi faida nhi hy hy, ye weak psychology traders ke misunderstanding hoge k wo ye wish krngy k hum market se zabrdsti prpfit nekal lyngy and ghussa krky esko daryngy...market me survive krny k ley patience se kam lena hoga...

Jack
2012-08-18, 03:52 PM
When market going in one direction with clear trend then we can use aggressive trading style in Forex. In opposite market condition of this we should not use aggressive trading, our trade can make a loss in this situation, so it is better to trade with cool mind in it.

m.awais
2012-08-22, 03:38 PM
Patience, if we can control our mind to just open position after get signal, may be we will always profit in every trade. even if a day we don't get good signal, better to not trade, right............,I THINK,

ishvara
2012-08-22, 06:49 PM
We traders should be sure that we are controlling our forex exchange trading psychology at all times. We mix a lot of patience and a lot of aggression together to make a good forex trader and also take advantage of all profiting times.

hitcola
2012-08-23, 04:14 AM
forex is very boring if you can't make profit form it every day , yes the psychology of the market is the psychology of the human so it is easy to control the market if you understand the psychology of the human

kubi
2012-08-23, 07:40 AM
mujhe nahi lagta ki forex me aggression ka koi bhi kaam hai kyunki forex me agar aap market ke stah zada aggressive hoge to aapse galti ho sakti hai jise apka bahut loss ho sakta hai.isliye trader ko samjhaya jta hai ki usse market me hamesha shant dimag se hi trading karni chahaiye kyunki shant dimag se analyse karne wale traders market ke trend ko aasani se judge kar lete haiforex trading jaise business me aggressive trading aik tarha ki psychologycall trade ki hoti hai jitni zyda aggressive trade ho gi utna galti ka imkaan barh sakta hai.trader ko chahiye ke wo market ko puri tarha se analyses krne ke baad hi koi action le.

mcceducation
2012-08-26, 05:07 PM
i think your thinking is very good for the trading psychology, if the trader need to more earn in short time so he need to trade with aggressive mind. but i say its have more risk so i can say if we trade with patently and find batter way for Trading its very good for us.

sweetrevenge88
2012-08-27, 08:20 AM
I also indulge myself with aggressive trading from time to time as long I see a good market set up. This market calls for risk taker and they are lucky if they were able to outsmart the market. Remember,sometimes we have to take risk just to earn good profits from our trading,do it with utmost caution.

kash
2012-08-30, 06:08 PM
forex ak risky business hy is lea ap ko agression ki bjay discipline or without greed trade krni chahea kio k is main ap ki ak ghalti ap ky capital ky loss ki reason ban sakti hy forex main wohi log successful hain jo trade main soch samj ky lot lgaty hain or joy ya stress main ghalt trade nahi lagaty or emotions k control main rakhty hain

Hiron
2012-08-30, 08:34 PM
You are right. I agree with you and thank you.

taukehembuyat
2012-09-20, 10:53 PM
forex is dangerous and we must control our mind before it control ourself
psycology??.. emmm

:(

budado
2012-09-30, 01:24 PM
Theirs really nothing wrong if you do aggressive trading in forex. What is important is you know how to trade aggressively. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading and its important that we must take each opportunity that is given to us. I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well. I hope that I can make a good income in here. I really do. If only I can make good profit then I know in the long run I can make sure that I can earn big amount of money in here.

saim
2012-10-11, 10:20 AM
in this Forex trading the aggressive trading is looking like the physically trading and i think in this trading method here is much chances for the mistakes traders should be tried to understand the market and do trade with analyze

saryofx
2012-10-11, 11:27 AM
I currently do not have much free time for forex trading, but still wanted to forex trading because the profit potential is very promising.

I used almost all the time to monitor the market, but once I realized that there is currently no market aggressive when the market becomes moderate.

it is very profitable mine by just trading aggressively when the price breakout. so I will order agressive when very strong trend. tp if the trend has weakened I will not be trading.

aptx4869
2012-10-11, 12:17 PM
in this Forex trading the aggressive trading is looking like the physically trading and i think in this trading method here is much chances for the mistakes traders should be tried to understand the market and do trade with analyze

Agree, if we are aggressive it will make us increase our probability to get loss. Better to think with smart and wise. But, if we are scalper we are need to be aggressive with good patience. I means scalper can be aggressive trader with smart strategy to wait until their moments is comes. So, even a scalper is still limit their aggressive to proper moments.

moshiur
2012-10-11, 12:59 PM
Sure that's correct we could become aggressive inside studying not necessarily inside investing result in recently been aggressive inside investing could cause reduce a large amount and also aggressive will be section of expertise used in wagering which can be not necessarily appropriate inside currency trading when actually we wish far better investing.

winwinwindu
2012-10-11, 01:15 PM

Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor
www.asiaforexmentor.com

winwinwindu
2012-10-11, 01:18 PM

Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor
www.asiaforexmentor.com

maaado
2012-10-11, 01:43 PM
your understanding of forex trading was very wide
if we got excessive knowledge in forex trading
i think aggressive in some stage in forex would help us to keep energetic and sometimes it would lead to big loss

nurivasyarifah
2012-10-11, 02:00 PM
for me in tradiang us hang our psychology dair elements of the techniques that we have these subs, and even when the movement of the market is volatile then we lost concentration and the major role that is in us is our hearts ...

aisfx
2012-10-11, 07:43 PM
As a forex trader, use a combination of trading strategies in developing your forex system. This will reduce your risk and maximize pips for you. There are a few trading strategies based on fundamental analysis and others are based on technical analysis. You can use a fundamental trading strategy that is based on keeping on top of the global events for swing trading that may last from a few weeks to a few months.
a good forex trading system is not only a technical and fundamental but so can give a good performance, do not forget to use a trading plan and the regulation of emotions correctly and making it safer discipline in forex trading and do not worry if there is floating long as sufficient capital

migntv
2012-10-11, 08:24 PM
If you want the most aggressive Breakout trade happen.we clear that once a breakup is up or down and move to ask the witness about what is in most cases we lots.but conservative and open when a small business, this is the right time to break the back of the book is not something that can never happen in a vise on it and wait for more space from a lot of size or are about opening a safe trade.

richat
2012-10-14, 01:23 PM

azez
2012-10-16, 10:29 AM
yes bro i agreed with you and this is very risky business and we should must be trade with the discipline instead of aggressive because with our a little mistake we can loss all our capital and this is not a good thing for a trader because the market is not easy to understand so we should be work with management

abihofx
2012-10-16, 06:56 PM
If you want the most aggressive Breakout trade happen.we clear that once a breakup is up or down and move to ask the witness about what is in most cases we lots.but conservative and open when a small business, this is the right time to break the back of the book is not something that can never happen in a vise on it and wait for more space from a lot of size or are about opening a safe trade.

A aggressive forex trader should be able to regulate emotions and appropriate disciplinary character of a trader, as a traderforex must be careful with uncontrolled emotions, the right trading plan with discipline should be used when trading forex safely trade[COLOR="Silver"]

shepon93
2012-10-16, 07:13 PM
Aggressions in trading is not satisfactory at all true to the Forex trader that he must know that in the labor market and not in the market, the war and he was trying various ways to get better results and lower losses.sure it

pooshpa
2012-10-21, 12:09 PM
aggressive trading psychological inn forex market kio k trader samjta hy k is sy wo asani sy earning kr sakta hy or wo bhi kam waqt main ziada earning krna is lea aggressive trading main akser loss bhi ho jata hy kio k is main ap kogreed ka element ajata hy

hemi
2012-10-29, 02:45 PM
aggressively trading krne ke liye kisi bhi trader ka physically strong hona bohat zrori hai agar aggressive trading me mistakes na hon to ye kafi had tak profit dila sakti hai or is me market trend ka bhi khasa role hota hai

mdjoy16
2012-10-29, 03:09 PM
In this article we are going good like forex forum

mbonang
2012-10-29, 07:30 PM
better to trade with caution because we use real money, it will take some aggressive trading psychology us for that I recommend as much as possible to switch to a long-term strategy

fahim017
2012-10-29, 09:19 PM
FOREX trading psychology game, select path, the first, available, if it is right for you. Paste it to everyone in your heart. Not jumping ship when interesting new strategies, back to square 1. In the long term will suffer.

skyonline7866
2012-11-26, 10:53 PM
We shouldn't go for aggressiveness. Because forex is not so simple as we're thinking. We should be patient enough to place our orders. Calculations must be done properly.It matters on the mentality of a trader which style he adapt. If a trader want more earning in short time then he will do trade aggressively. But i also recommend to trade patiently and find better oppurtunities for trading.

ArfianFx
2012-11-26, 11:08 PM
are not always wise for aggressive commerce because maybe pseudo rest and then You will acute hurt if reverse to defy You. Whatever its problem, ever be trade cautiously and good money management.

rashedul
2012-11-26, 11:52 PM
l deprivation to ask if what do you guess active applying scrappy trading when a unqualified jailbreak encounter.we are mostly undergo that erst a hap out encounter lets say extremum 100 **** gift move up or doctor and in most casing we give retributory dealing traditionalist and area domesticate out happened in ripe period it almost never work side until not attain several big ****.is it not vise to act for it and unobstructed a point or more with lyceum lots sizes since it is almost safest dealing.

aandree
2012-11-27, 12:03 PM
In forex market, there is always the escape, if you make a wrong analysis of the market is going to be against you, I advise you to do all your transactions when the market is positive, to continue earning profits.

sayidatul
2012-11-27, 02:36 PM
Wee should n't go for aggresivenes .because forex is not so simple as were thinking .we should be patient enough to place our orders.calculations must be done properly.otherwise we,ll suffer in the long run ...

HaQi
2012-12-04, 03:11 AM
throughout my read aggressiveness is certainly not typically get informative impact additionally within fx, apply your individual drive throughout a logical strategies along side a few first-rate theme then along with the facilitate of time. get aggressive you'll be able to not break a organize not to actually mention trading psychology.

asmakhatun
2012-12-04, 05:16 PM
We shouldn't go for aggressiveness. Because forex is not so orbicular as we're thought. We should be tolerant sufficiency to situate our orders. Calculations moldiness be done right. Otherwise we'll undergo in the quintessential run.

joker7diaa
2012-12-04, 11:27 PM
Aggressive traders always loss money. this is what I learn in forex trading. So don't trade in forex if you don't know how to calm yourself. But if you really an aggressive trader in trade then its better you perfected the scalping strategy as this is the best way to trade in forex if you are an aggressive trader.

modulcpns
2012-12-05, 04:19 AM
yes you can right if we trade aggressively in the event the price moves in the following diection it's ok otherwise there will just be bigloss of losing all our cash and i've faced such issues inside my expertise therefore higher trade fastidiously than trading aggresively

Aggressive traders always use big or small capital,for large capital trading ore easily with little risk analysis that will help us to put on a great trading plan appropriate margin for risk in forex trading in forex trading experience,

yasefsami3
2012-12-05, 06:43 AM
your understanding of forex was very broad, in terms of aggressive is too bold (my understanding) in conducting the business of trade by using some of the supporting factors, which he had good taste, but it does not matter how we understand.

cepik
2012-12-05, 09:33 AM

nabila
2012-12-23, 09:34 AM
Aggression in trading is not unimpeachable at all align to the Forex merchandiser that he moldiness fuck that in the have mart and not in the mart, the war and he was disagreeable varied slipway to get gambler results and inferior losses

dareking
2012-12-23, 12:37 PM

Sahi kaha aapne, forex koi asaan business nahi hai, forex jaise business mein agar patience aur discipline ke saath work kiya jata hai, to hi ismein trader kuch kamai kar pate hai, aur sikh pate hai, aggressive ka koi fayda nahi hoga, siva loss ke.:D

foggies
2012-12-23, 04:32 PM

earn4learn
2012-12-23, 06:55 PM
your mathod of trading is good for fibo trade trader are in safe position for making money with retracement. 61% is strong level to retrace price from this point .

reazforex
2012-12-23, 06:58 PM
This can transactions around the mindset of a trader which in turn beauty he familiarize. And if a Forex trader decide on additional gaining in short occasion next he is enough business aggressively. Though I as well promote to be able to trade uncomplainingly and hire bring out chances with regard to trade. Ailing person trade will be both the best style.

fxrock200
2013-01-23, 06:00 PM

mahamudul
2013-01-24, 05:17 PM
aggressive trading mentality is never get any profit from forex market because most of the traders loosed their investment money by their aggressive mind of trading in forex market. so we have to give up this kind of thinking.

vikasudasi
2013-01-25, 04:32 AM
I have always believed that an entrepreneur will always have the most benefit. One thing for sure is that no business will succeed only to pursue the price. in this way (purchase price) will be greedy and the last thing you need, is to manage the money and lack of principles MM wount far.

beautifulrose
2013-01-25, 04:35 AM
Aggressive trading in forex business will give us more tensions and We can not be control our emotions and greed. This should not be do while We are entering into trading. Forex needs to avoid greed, emotions and keep patience for our success.

oreoluwa
2013-01-25, 05:44 AM
based on my experience in the forex market i don't think Aggressive trading is the best way to get the best profit because the more we can study and understand the best pair to invest on then we can always earn our pips in market

abiodun
2013-01-25, 09:37 AM
as for me i don't think Aggressive trading can earn anything form the forex market so we need to understand the best way to always trade and earn better from our strategy because with indicators and strategies we can earn profit rather than being Aggressive trader

necon
2013-01-25, 10:29 AM
i think agressiveness is not good to any business specially in forex market.because you check market forex market change in seconds every day so be in mind and before order pplacing must you watch some news about forex market.

Shams001
2013-01-25, 11:19 AM
Thanks bro for nice sharing i am newbie its very useful for me and this is very important that two pairs have different in behavior all the time.So news of the pairs are very important that we always alert news of the pairs.

Money hunter
2013-01-25, 10:45 PM
I think aggressive Forex trading is no good, because there are many risks involved. I prefer to wait for the chance and opportunity to be patient , if you are important you will be mocked prices are very volatile.

noerj4nn4h
2013-01-25, 11:54 PM
when entering market we should understand about the main trend, then when movement of the price agressive and follow the trend we are ready to entering the market, but if the agressive of movement the price counter the main trend we should make analysis again, because so danger to counter trend, there are to main of entering the market, agreesive and konservatif, so where your choice

runu
2013-01-26, 08:44 AM
We shouldn't go for belligerence. Because Forex is not so chordate as we're thought. We should be uncomplaining enough to gauge our orders. Calculations staleness be finished right. Otherwise we'll sustain in the week long run.

abirmahmud
2013-01-26, 08:48 AM
It really is each of our dollars and drop your entire bigloss include raised such problems When i practical knowledge better dealing meticulously as aggresively publicized. All of us recommend dealing having patience and locate better oppurtunities Trading. The patient's retailer is the better model.

ampun
2013-01-26, 09:01 AM

:D :) :D

Discordance
2013-01-26, 11:15 AM
again and again ,many of wrong thread in a wrong subforum ,can you read the upward title "trading strategies"? ,,,, why many people immadietelly making thread without reading some rules ,also why the moderator from this forum are sleep

Mas
2013-01-26, 01:52 PM
I think it would be very dangerous if we do not impose in any trade as we go sir
so in trading psychology you should be very careful that we too can be safe in the trade that you will open later
this way then I can also be more calm in the open position again

baned tak hajar
2013-01-26, 03:35 PM
:D

snsumon
2013-01-26, 05:52 PM
Failure is the pillar of success so we need to be patient in this market and wait and learning the right way to make profit consistently.

kajo
2013-01-26, 06:09 PM
Each forex currency pair has their specific behavior which differentiates itself from other currency pairs; similarly each trader have their own different trading style and strategies.Calculations must be done properly. Otherwise we'll suffer in the long run. it almost never turn back until not make some big ****.is it not vise to wait for it and open a position or more with high lots sizes since it is almost safest trade.

DBS
2013-01-26, 07:17 PM
in reality if now we have sturdy capital resistance has reliable durability of capital we will trade aggressively, that was supposed as being trading position is sturdy therefore we will profit from trading such rapid movements, however we will additionally open and shut positions quickly if everything is provisions are quite smart therefore we are trading with can quickly generate plenty of favorable position, however with aggressive forex trading isn't abundant help no matter if it will certainly be many stalls we failed to set a reliable management of funds, though trading with aggressive however calculated out on your funds should stay and ought to be we create it therefore which our trading position will still be profitable.

kenon
2013-01-26, 08:22 PM
Forex is a psychology game, choose your path, demo it first and if it works for youOtherwise we'll suffer in the long run. it not vise to wait for it and open a position or more with high lots sizes since it is almost safest trade.

aburizal
2013-01-27, 03:53 AM
With the above facts it's indeed better to do manual trading for lower time frames, if we don't have enough statistics in demo. With manual trading, we can adjust risk reward according that particular trade and the price movement, but in automated trading it won't read the price the way we can do with over experience.

zedforex
2013-01-28, 10:59 AM
I agree, being aggressive traders will only make us blame the market for being too willing to take risks that do not match the capabilities. However, being aggressive traders also have the advantage if we know we have a strategy that can give a satisfactory result.

Chuotcon
2013-01-28, 07:15 PM
Although I promote for can uncomplainingly trade and lease opportunities .... a trade-related foreign exchange trading decision is more during short then, he is strong enough. Etc. This can trade around the thought of a turn in the beauty business, he acquainted

nimohit
2013-02-27, 06:19 PM
I don't think having an aggressive strategy is a good one. Being aggressive is likely just to lose you money. You need to be patient instead of aggressive.

Avenger
2013-03-01, 12:36 AM
Even if there is a big, it is not always sensible to business it strongly because it might be a incorrect crack and then you will harm poorly if it turns around against you. Whatever the situation, always business with warning and excellent control.

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 12:43 AM
We should not go for aggresiveness .because currency trading is not so easy as were considering .we should be individual enough to position our purchases.calculations must be done effectively.otherwise we,ll experience in the lengthy run

Empress
2013-04-01, 01:01 AM
Even if there is a large, it is not always sensible to business it strongly because it might be a incorrect crack and then you will harm poorly if it turns around against you. Whatever the situation, always business with warning and excellent control.

bull125
2013-04-01, 01:50 AM
Aggressions in dealing is not appropriate at all real to the Currency investor that he must know that in the work industry ,the war and he was trying Various methods to get better outcomes and reduced failures.

norix
2013-04-01, 02:14 PM
Even if there is a large, it is not always sensible to business it strongly because it might be a incorrect crack and then you will harm poorly if it turns around against you. Whatever the situation, always business with warning and excellent control.

no matter what you do or how much you invest, you cant change the course of this market , trading with will quickly generate a lot of favorable position, but with aggressive forex trading is not much help even if it will be many stalls we did not set a good

ishvara
2013-04-01, 03:25 PM
I am not an advocate of becoming too aggressive in the forex markets , but sometimes we can use aggression to trade forex markets. We mix patience psychology and aggressive psychology to trade forex

milonkundar2013
2013-04-03, 08:49 PM
I don't cerebrate having an Battle strategy is a operative one. Existence pushy is likely honorable to retrogress you money. You require to be enduring instead of obstreperous.

fuadyp
2013-04-18, 08:35 PM

yes you can right if we trade aggressively in the event the value moves in the following diection it's ok otherwise there'll be bigloss of losing all our cash and i even have faced such issues around my expertise thus higher trade fastidiously than trading aggresively

Mahdi Rezig
2013-04-18, 08:39 PM
You have to be more patient
Learn how to put your accounts more
It is not that simple

nayeem01715
2013-04-21, 09:24 PM
really harmful after we trade each of our psychology is being interrupted. The item may result in substantial loss. while we've got a good program along with we could manage the funds will likely be inside vain in the event we're interrupted psychology.

Mr.iOus
2013-04-21, 09:42 PM
The Psychology of Trading can be a tool that can help a trader control and predict their emotions and decide based on facts. The lack of this psychology can be a hindrance for the trader's success since the movements of the market are pretty unpredictable.
the right psychological outlook can help traders face the issues and make sound decisions in the end. There should be a balance among all the different aspects of becoming a successful trader.

sobuj555
2013-04-21, 09:56 PM
Any time to say Although I do not aggressive trading, traders who are into it should their risk appropriately and accept the high risk, high reward mentality. If you think that is for you, I would recommend yo to trade like majority of the pros do By picking only the best trades with price action confirmation.

moonroy
2013-04-21, 09:58 PM
Aggression must not go. Because the forex is not as simple as you think. We must be patient enough to put our orders. Must be properly accounts. Otherwise, you will suffer in the long run

ksbiplop
2013-04-21, 10:45 PM
We should not use our Tarding aggression in forex is very bad habit. Always take us down. We should always act with a fresh mind, if we do so,
our business will continue and we will make a good career in this. We must develop and change our mindset.

jatayufx
2013-04-22, 04:07 AM
Aggression must not go. Because the forex is not as simple as you think. We must be patient enough to put our orders. Must be properly accounts. Otherwise, you will suffer in the long run

than against the direction of movement, all trading systems certainly should consider market conditions in each market using money management and proper trading plan in accordance with the trading system and always make a risk system plan

faizah
2013-04-22, 08:37 AM
Even if there is a large, it is not always sensible to business it strongly because it might be a incorrect crack and then you will harm poorly if it turns around against you. Whatever the situation, always trade with warning and excellent control.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 08:29 PM
l need to raise if what does one place confidence in applying aggressive commercialism once a transparent flight happen.we area unit principally witness that when a prospect out happen let's imagine say} minimum one hundred **** can move up or down and in most case we are going to simply trade conservative and open tiny tons.but once a prospect out happened in right time it nearly ne'er flip back till not create some huge ****is it not holding device to attend for it and open a footing or a lot of with high tons sizes since it's nearly safest trade........:woo::good:

boxpaper
2013-05-07, 06:22 PM
I believe it is some definite by the psychology of the bargainer and also the city he his having in his chronicle.

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 07:00 PM
yes you're right if we tend to trade sharply if the worth moves in our direction it's OK otherwise they'll be bi gloss of losing all our cash and that i have round-faced such issues in my expertise therefore higher trade rigorously than mercantilism aggressively..............

hemavallika
2013-05-16, 07:06 PM
Aggressive trading psychology in forex market!

ya it is a traders mental ..

when he is peace then only he will get more money ...

fxstar
2013-05-16, 07:13 PM
good learning site its good dear if you try to learn about forex then we need this forum and some other sites like baby pips and that you share with us so its great work thank you every member need this and then they able to earn good from forex

hamja
2013-05-16, 07:20 PM
T like to ask in case you very on extreme purchases and sales, if there is a clear breakthrough. We witnessed a large part, as the moment too many flights occur makes it possible to give a minimum amount of 100 will move up and down, and in many cases we'll all buy and sell old fashioned and wide open to smaller parties. Although he was a bust at an appropriate time the thought rarely back again, until finally there is help doing some massive, it would not have to wait to open correctly and position the vise or higher using styles, large parties, because it is almost the safest buy and sell.

kotha25
2013-05-16, 07:30 PM
Beneficial article
This issue on investors ' minds, what model he/they change. If an investor needs much more to come in the apartment he then buys and sell in a way hostile. But my husband and I also buy and sell the patient to search more opportunities for the Exchange. Each of the Exchange is the best model.

Taha
2013-05-16, 07:47 PM
Even if there is a huge, it is not always sensible to company it highly because it might be a wrong break and then you will damage badly if it changes around against you. Whatever the scenario, always business with caution and outstanding management.

Luky
2013-05-16, 08:48 PM
would indeed greatly affect kergiatan pisikologi in this business due to pisiskologi think that we can be healthy in the running this bisnsi therefore do this properly in creating a good profit.

abulkashem0
2013-05-16, 08:58 PM
Yes, you're right, if you're shopping aggressively if price movements of our diection is acceptable, otherwise it Bigloss, to lose your money and you have a problem with my experience found, so better health care marketing aggressive trade

tahirtaaha
2013-05-25, 02:06 PM
aggressive trading psychology mei aap counter trend trading karte ho aur jaise he aap ko reversal ka signal milta hai aap trade kar lete ho magar yeh recommended nahi hai fresh trader k liye is k liye aap ko acha khasa experience chahiye hota hai .fresh k liye less aggressive ya conservative trader kaam sahi rehta hai.

sikhendy
2013-05-25, 02:09 PM
if we are good enough for trading, and we are quite sure that the market trend movement, we should make an aggressive move to earn more profit in trading. but if we are still doubt with our analysis and market trend movement, we should not be aggressive because we could get a great loss.

sanga
2013-05-25, 11:39 PM
L should increase if what I think is the only one to use the aggressive negotiations occurs when the jailbreak is transparent. We are witnessing the unit area usually occurs after the time of being at least a hundred up or down, and in most cases we only have small conservative and open trade ... But when the opportunity to give at the prescribed time it almost never return not build any huge Bench vise versa not to participate and opening a position or high mass dimension, because it's almost the safest trade.

kokolkola
2013-05-26, 02:15 AM
(L) to be collected while the aggressive commercial activities with jailbreak breath, of course, can occur. Possible zoning control unit, that ultimately we will take at least 100 not print} * you can move up or down, and in the majority of cases, it opens a little conservative and lots of fair trade. But after dragging when appropriate is hardly ever left without making some big * is not a vice versa this presence and very open edges or high mass is almost certainly tried.

shimo
2013-05-26, 02:15 AM
Understanding the Forex had terrible extensively and aggressively too boldly (Fabian) carried out a number of factors that support the use of trading companies have been accurate, but it doesn't matter, but we tend to imagine

sorma
2013-05-26, 05:51 AM
(L) a desire to accept that times square through the application of aggressive mercantilism emerged, especially when I see a chance for at least a hundred speech prison breaking transparency measure moved up or down, and in most cases only turn right a little and trade but not the right time when tons. Opportunities. The main building is open, several large banks vise look and open the legs or extra high because it's a ton of insurance, almost.

md helal
2013-05-26, 11:01 AM
We have plenty of open trade portfolio, and I'm the only one flare happen.we trading in violation of the minimum 100 **** let's say that happens when you see the application you want to ask me if I was aggressive in most cases will move up or down. But when the break occurred in a timely manner, it is almost certain that the back is not ****. It's almost safe to trade much more with a high volume center or wait for it, and not forced open.

sweet786
2013-05-26, 11:08 AM
i think your thinking is very good for the trading psychology, if the trader need to more earn in short time so he need to trade with aggressive mind. but i say its have more risk so i can say if we trade with patently.we'll suffer in the long run. ................

hasino
2013-05-26, 02:59 PM
Also jailbreak, I don't know, bad result if FALSE is returned to you against your will, be permanent traumatic forms. Matters, Treasury and trading are slowly being always wise.

sagur
2013-05-26, 03:39 PM
And as a man wanted to increase confidence in the use of aggressive commercialization as transparent jailbreak happen. Names mire, we especially considering, when chance happens, we tend to say at least a hundred} can move up or down, and in most cases we just will trade conservatives and open small towns. But when the opportunity came at the right time it nearly ne'er fall back to build some huge is not to participate and open the margins are much with tons of size compared to high the fact that it is almost safe trade.

johur
2013-05-29, 09:52 PM
It depends on the mindset of a trader who usually adjust this mode. As a trader earns more will reach more vigorous trade in shortly thereafter. But when I suggest we also trade and patiently to find better opportunities for trade. The patient is the biggest trading partner style.

kdjfgr
2013-05-29, 10:54 PM
Given the current labor market and the Exchange war in any market, knew and for best results and to reduce losses and traders is not acceptable for them in different ways.

hkluyfg
2013-05-29, 11:26 PM
Aggression, ' this is actually living for all traders have au change, he tried to make a big impact, many of whom have been lost in the battle of all time and must be aware of the international foreign exchange marketplace

ladsfhh
2013-05-30, 01:28 AM
Impact on the labor market and purchase and sale is not a real fight, what you need to know the address of any supplier that the law is not acceptable, and it is much cheaper, as well as the different results of the errors below.

fokking
2013-05-30, 01:50 AM
We Exchange to buy us aggression location remains, as we like to imagine. If the data properly. But we need to end.

maamu
2013-05-30, 02:07 AM
They need to hear, what do you think about using an extreme contrast where the apparent break in the future. We follow it most of the time, the flight continues to leave and at least 100 to move or down the situation we all just business, as well as many small traditional home. Although where the leak happened at the right time rarely vice versa cannot necessarily wait any big dreams, not necessarily because it comes home, or perhaps much more use of excessive size, mainly because it is a kind of solution.

ishvara
2013-05-30, 02:39 AM
I am not an advocate of no aggression in forex trading, just once in a blue moon should we become aggressive. Aggression is a very bad thing since it could trap a forex traders greed and trigger many losses in their trading.

notanki
2013-05-30, 02:43 AM
With aggression is at some point that he was in the labor market than it already knows the market, apart from the war, that a merchant can pay him as a legitimate conclusion to cut your losses, as well as several technology better and try to the end result.

halka
2013-06-02, 07:07 AM
Means aggressive huge damage stop loss or loss damage if you do not like, not many transactions during entry. This form of income and mercantilism must be negative measures can assess its advantages and open market square style.

kdirfg
2013-06-02, 07:25 AM
Attacks with Exchange is not satisfactory in every respect for the merchant, you should know that in today's market, in addition to the market, this war seems rather tried varied results better accessible except for deficit reduction.

sorove21
2013-06-02, 08:03 AM
Yes, you're right for most of us industry strong as the value within our diction it really is OK, otherwise it will burn with the brilliance of Bi funds I put together to this kind of problem in my experience as a result of a much improved industry carefully, then trade strong.

forceeee
2013-06-02, 08:12 AM
Has a lot of information and generally aggressive right before you lose the opportunity to trade issues could not be avoided in all cases do not deal with aggressive, traders, leading change courses after the striker and these days it should be pointed out that the average value and scalpers

Babar18
2013-06-02, 08:22 AM
yes l always want to ask if what do you think about applying aggressive trading when a clear breakout happen.we are mostly witness that once a break out happen lets say minimum 100 will move up or down and in most case we will just trade conservative and open small lots.but when a break out happened in right time it almost never turn back until not make some big .is it not vise to wait for it and open a position.

abcdrf01
2013-06-02, 12:50 PM
You will see a large, transparent jailbreak happens. We l unit area increases the need, the clear phase after an aggressive mercantilism or you who rely on a {something} at least 100 small towns. But say that can move no assholes * below it clearly once on the right practically just create again through a large part of the conservative trade or open, when a huge * something is the device not owned was. Almost secured transactions and in part because he starts or opens high tons additional dimensions.

eyeytry
2013-06-02, 02:57 PM
I wonder if what they feel about the use of aggressive treatments, where sweat breaking, crystal-clear. Most of them now seems to now allow to show, you can simply buy and sell small doses of traditional characters. Will not be back in this fist and is also home to positions, or even more disproportionate size, because it's the most reliable buy and sell.

jdon618
2013-06-02, 03:05 PM
These questions are in the mode to fit your way of thinking. Add the dealer that you deserve in a short time, and want to, then it would change. I support, but also to the larger companies of opportunities with patience and a shop. Patients who need marketing.

sunjoy
2013-06-03, 08:42 PM
It is for any trading losses you achieve success in forex trading and aggressive trading that can help you get the benefits of the system, but do not succumb to assume is true.

Maddy
2013-06-03, 08:51 PM
High Risk- High Gain. But is also means it can wipe up your account in no time. Talking in terms of aggressive and non aggressive in terms of professional traders distinction could be made in terms of lot size they trade- less than 2% risk per trade- Conservative trader. Between 2-5% per trade- Aggressive trader. More then 5%- GAMBLER.

In terms of trading style a conservative trader wait for rebounds on support and resistance lines. Aggresive trader takes it on the first go thinking there might be a case of no rebound. A GAMBLER will trade somewhere in between of support and resistance :)

hakvcdf
2013-06-03, 09:39 PM
Aggression with the fit solution just do not in any way true to the seller, when she to know, that it will be in the labour market, and are not available on the market, in addition to this game he/she tries a variety of affordable outstanding effects in addition to the reduced failure

ahmeddd22
2013-06-04, 12:19 AM
if we trade aggressively if the price moves in our diection it is ok otherwise there will be bigloss of losing all our money and i have faced such problems in my experience so better trade carefully than trading aggresively

ratul77
2013-06-04, 09:49 AM
L if what makes a place confidence in the implementation of aggressive mercantilism as a transparent Prison break happen like to increase. {We experience that certain unit of area, if a clear stage, we tend to say} low cents * move upwards or downwards, and in most cases you're conservative only trade and open the small tons but only a simple stage it happened at the right time almost useless flip top again created some massive *. It is to see this not bench vise and open basis or in addition with high notes because it is almost safe trade is sizes

sahilbutt
2013-06-04, 10:08 AM
if you are apply good trading trend you are best in it becoz some time many traders copy your trend in this platform if you idea best in it so you are famous in it

kafa
2013-06-04, 10:22 AM
Very good material
In fact every trader mentality that changes in fashion. The dealer has a much larger income, that is to say, when she had to deal with the opportunities and then violently. In addition, the power and the Exchange transaction and to find better opportunities for support. In return, the Hitman and fashion.

trfghhfg
2013-06-04, 10:26 AM
Of course it is appropriate, in the case where most of us treat body, if the selling price goes in your diction is fine, otherwise you will see by Tibia, including combustion of all our money and we have seen this kind of problem from my experience so much better deal very carefully before replacing the body.

jani8611
2013-06-04, 10:34 AM
According to me i think the patience in the trading is better as compared the aggressive trading however i think the both ways are use in the forex trading according to market situation because the rate of the market is fluctuated all the time and you can't know where the trend of the market goes the next moment so you trade with patience and control the feelings and emotion but if you feel that you required any aggression then you adopt it and try not take much risk in the forex trading.

rafiqul100
2013-06-04, 11:35 AM
(l) to be raised, though, what one feels aggressive trading happens once a jailbreak. Measure the area largely takes place after up to {mean} at least a hundred *** go up or down and in most cases you can simply conservative commercial and open small tunnels. But once the opening is made at the right time virtually nothing flip is back, until it creates a huge ****. Bench vise-not even apparatus then opens your feet or taller, because practically the safest size tons of commercial.

zipe
2013-06-10, 08:19 PM
If you need to increase one by one place. We especially the area saw some of the most transparent prison break may occur after that, some say, let us about aggressive to apply merkantilizmo} at least 100 *** up or down, and in many cases, we are only trying to move conservative trade when you can get into, it does not build on a large scale was almost like flip-back, open a small stack. But some ***. You will be given the opportunity to participate in booth VIZUOTI, as it is more secure, the three edges or high size and heat

bolyy
2013-06-11, 12:46 PM
Aggression in the trade was not at least somewhat loyal merchant Forex, that they understand that the war on the market and on the market, and it was different attempts called the loss of lower income and more

fakher
2013-06-11, 12:49 PM
We should not use our Trading aggression in Forex is very bad habit. Always take us down. We should always act with a fresh mind, if we do so,our business will continue and we will make a good career in this.

ziku
2013-06-11, 03:19 PM
Nice post,
He adapted the style of important bargainer mentality. If you would like to add a short time after he scored a lot of trading Bargainer. But I also recommend patience and trade, as well as greater opportunities for Commercialism. The patient is the best style Commercialism.

zxsdfg
2013-06-11, 04:47 PM
Awesome, thank you very much friends with evidence, in addition to research an ambitious trade, which I will test trial accounts, as well as ideal could draw of all time.
Good luck to you.

lkijuh
2013-06-11, 05:23 PM
Wow, thank you very much to the people about the evidence and the science of aggressive commercialism, which I plan to try a demo account, and hopefully be able to systematically profit.
Good luck.