PDA

View Full Version : Overbought /oversold Indicators

dmambi
2011-10-24, 06:40 PM
I am planing to use a overbought/oversold indicator to assist me in decision making in trading. At present i started to use Williams percentage indicator and learning this one. Can you share here which indicator is best for deciding the overbought / oversold condition.

s19
2011-10-25, 12:47 PM
its good way for traiding...there are many indicators that show oversold and over bought levels.
you can use rsi, bollinger band..etc..in my view bolinger band is good indicator.

mayengbam
2011-12-10, 02:09 PM
i use stochastic and rsi in my chart to check the overbought and oversold conditions. i m quite comfortable using these two indicators and are pretty good.

s19
2011-12-10, 03:34 PM
i use stochastic and rsi in my chart to check the overbought and oversold conditions. i m quite comfortable using these two indicators and are pretty good.
RSI is good indicator for identifying over sold and over bough level but i have a bad experience with stochastic.
when the price already over sold and price move more then 100pips then its make its movement almost constant.
while in matter of bb and rsi then it will move with price...

satriafu150
2011-12-14, 08:09 PM
I am planing to use a overbought/oversold indicator to assist me in decision making in trading. At present i started to use Williams percentage indicator and learning this one. Can you share here which indicator is best for deciding the overbought / oversold condition.

how about rsi?? because I think the RSI can provide a picture of the problem overbought overbought/oversold especially at the point 20 and 80...

blues0399
2011-12-16, 11:15 AM
Overbought /oversold signal ke liye mey RSI use karta hu.Mere hiseb se RSI bohot e achcha indicator hey.app RSI use karke dekh sakhta hoy.

iforex927
2011-12-18, 05:48 PM
Have a try stochastic with 8,3,3 or 14,3,3 in 4h time frame and daily time frame . Personally use it as Overbought /oversold Indicators .If possible combine with daily chart candle pattern as a filter trade , it really help a lot . :)

alam
2012-02-02, 05:25 PM
I think you can use as an indicator of your mt4 indicators RSI, CCI with these indicators you can find overbought and oversold areas with ease, you can adjust the time frame..
good luck .

alam
2012-02-02, 05:43 PM
correct ,I think to know tingakat a pair overbought and oversold indicators you can use RSI and CCI, it is very useful for us to beware of the area.
good luck .

alam
2012-02-04, 04:00 PM
bhai RSI to ek acha indicator hai oversold or overbought levels ko janne k liye.
mene kbi cci use ni kiya or n hi eske baare me pada so eski mujhe jyda knowledge ni hai.
rsi k saat ham bollinger band bi use kr sakte hai.

fxbanjar
2012-02-11, 09:21 PM
To determine overbought and oversold I often use stochastic and BB. I want to ask how to determine overbought and oversould, the RSI and the CCI?

sibali
2012-02-16, 07:13 PM
RSI, Stochastic, and momentum, are the standard default metatrader indicators are popular. its accuracy depends on the settings of the input level and adjustable with time frames which are used

m3x_19
2012-02-24, 05:06 PM

There are many indicators which can help us to determine the overbought and oversold area. The most common indicators to determine the overbought and oversold area is stochastic oscillator, but you can also use Relative Strength Index, Momentum, Willams percentage, etc. But i found these indicator often give a wrong signal. So to avoid this, consider to use another indicator for the filter.

amit
2012-02-26, 02:20 PM
Overbought and oversold indicators can help you market condition. I also use some overbought and oversold indicators.
I use RSI 20 and 80 point indicator, stochastic, MACD and CCI this indicators is very helpful indicators. I use my trade and i use this indicator with my all time frame.
I think it will help you also.

ishvara
2012-02-26, 03:31 PM
There are many OB and OS indicators, here are three good ones :

1) Stochastic.
2) Commodity channel Index.
3) True strength index.
4) Relative strength index.
ETC.

xiaotanghao
2012-03-10, 08:36 PM
How about your Overbought /oversold Indicators now?Have you benefited so much from them?I do not think it can be a very good idea for us to trade with your indcators there.You see,sometime the trend will still stay in the Overbought /oversold area for so long time.We can not manage when we enter the market.

sinaga
2012-03-13, 10:49 AM
to identify overbought or oversold price I use indicators RSI with the setting 20.50.80. or it could be using the indicator StohasticOs. It is pretty easy to identify price with this indicator. I suggest using a large order signal timeframe given is not false

vineet
2012-03-21, 07:56 PM
Overbought and oversold indicators can help you market condition. I also use some overbought and oversold indicators.
I use RSI 20 and 80 point indicator, stochastic, MACD and CCI this indicators is very helpful indicators. I use my trade and i use this indicator with my all time frame.
I think it will help you also.

sasa0220
2012-03-23, 11:21 PM
I'm using RSI to identify market overbought and oversold situations , CCI can also be used for that. When the RSI is above 70 it is said that market is overbought and when RSI<30 it is said that market is oversold. you can buy when the RSI line crosses the 30 level from the below and sell when the RSI line cross from the above of 70 level

scorpian7
2012-03-24, 02:21 PM
For identifying overbought or oversold condition I always use Relative strength Index which is widely popular in trading arena and it has shown very effective results. The second indicator which also give you an indication along with momentum is Bollinger Band . I trade on both the indicators and becomes highly successful.

naziafarhan
2012-03-25, 12:37 AM
Dear you can use the these type of indicators to take a decision but please do not only realy on one indicator of you found that the same signal from 2 or more indicators then please only then take your decision. And try do some other analysis.

sinaga
2012-03-27, 06:29 PM
Dear you can use the these type of indicators to take a decision but please do not only realy on one indicator of you found that the same signal from 2 or more indicators then please only then take your decision. And try do some other analysis.
yes, you are correct my friend. to find out overbougt / oversold, we can not use just one indicator. we need to confirm with other indicators. we can use MACD, RSI, and maybe we need to add fibonachi. possible to use it can help to make profits in trading.

nurhidayah
2012-03-27, 11:09 PM
yes, you are correct my friend. to find out overbougt / oversold, we can not use just one indicator. we need to confirm with other indicators. we can use MACD, RSI, and maybe we need to add fibonachi. possible to use it can help to make profits in trading.

for it in terms of technical indicators to determine overbought and oversold indicators must be considered also other additives, but we also have to adjust itself to the market trend and the influence of the news being released

viky
2012-04-09, 04:59 PM
correct ,I think to know tingakat a pair overbought and oversold indicators you can use RSI and CCI, it is very useful for us to beware of the area.
good luck .

viky
2012-04-09, 05:05 PM
I think you can use as an indicator of your mt4 indicators RSI, CCI with these indicators you can find overbought and oversold areas with ease, you can adjust the time frame..
good luck .

sinaga
2012-04-11, 12:31 PM
for it in terms of technical indicators to determine overbought and oversold indicators must be considered also other additives, but we also have to adjust itself to the market trend and the influence of the news being released
I think all traders must already know the area where the overbought and oversold, and what the appropriate indicators to use. but if you talk about a news release, it will be another friend. news can easily move the market price and market trends can he turn it over.

newentry
2012-04-11, 10:18 PM
there are many indicators for it,
stochastic is good, and also bollinger band,
but for me i combined them with trendlines and zigzag then i can reduce false signasl, and always use the higher time frames to see the true for the trend

sinaga
2012-04-15, 06:25 AM
but for me i combined them with trendlines and zigzag then i can reduce false signasl, and always use the higher time frames to see the true for the trend
there are many indicators that can be used to detect overbought or oversold area. every trader must have their own way to be informed. I prefer to use the MACD and RSI indicators to detect the area. and it will all depend on us to use it.

maurya
2012-04-21, 03:07 PM

omofx
2012-05-26, 12:56 PM
overbrought and over sold also know as supply and demand indicator there are so many of them that are very good like RSI, stoch ,supdem and lot more but i prefer using rsi

rathod
2012-05-27, 05:54 PM

jmsblack18
2012-05-27, 07:40 PM

Standart stochastic and RSI is only good enough to applied in bigger timeframe because the signal is more accurate. But in below 15 timeframe the most good overbought and oversold indicator is bollinger band and support resistance point. To determine the overbought and oversold area with this joined incicator is same accurate like stochastic in bigger timeframe.

nurivasyarifah
2012-05-27, 10:20 PM
I prefer to use the CCI by adding a bit of baseline general traders use it is at number 200 and vice versa and to menkonfirmasinya by using the support resistance, but not all of the decision to go with it too,, sometimes I see it as a feeling

abdillahikbal
2012-05-29, 09:14 PM
Standart stochastic and RSI is only good enough to applied in bigger timeframe because the signal is more accurate. But in below 15 timeframe the most good overbought and oversold indicator is bollinger band and support resistance point. To determine the overbought and oversold area with this joined incicator is same accurate like stochastic in bigger timeframe.

sir I am new here, sorry if I always ask, then what if we memalai time frame greater than H1, is very accurate to use this indicator sir, please answer sir, I am very new in the forex market is playing yes sir it would be need guidance that has been senior

redstar
2012-06-09, 08:28 AM
oscillator indicator can show you oversold and overbought level of price, you can setting at 20-80 or at 30-70. william percent, stochastic, rsi that is the example of oscillator type you can choose one of them that comply with your strategy.

GENIOUS
2012-06-09, 08:43 AM
To know about the condition of overbought/oversold many indicator have a good role.but as my openion rsi,ati,cci & stochastic is the best.these indicators are enough to indicate overbought/oversold.

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-10, 05:16 PM
I think RSI indicator is best for giving signal about the overbought and oversell signal and i also use this indicator some times to understand the market situation but your indicator also quite good this work.

I also really like the RSI indicator is, it's just that I only dare to wear it on a time frame for the H1 and M30 or M15 I did not dare to take good decision about whether to enter the market or not,,,
if you think RSI is also suitable for the confirmation on the time frame the M30 and M15? because I'm not sure

zizhost
2012-06-17, 09:37 AM
I do think we need to definitely not exclusively use a single warning for this purpose i usually recommend in addition to when using the mixture of stiffener indicators for this purpose. Several how i think we all complete a total technique for you to configure our system since we've got to create exchanging by it.

susanto
2012-06-22, 09:02 PM
I do think we need to definitely not exclusively use a single warning for this purpose i usually recommend in addition to when using the mixture of stiffener indicators for this purpose. Several how i think we all complete a total technique for you to configure our system since we've got to create exchanging by it.

indicators that I think is effective if we only had time to monitor the high and low price that takes only a little and takes a final decision depends on the capital that we use

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I am actively using both Stochastic oscillator,RSI and also Zigzag because it is easy to detect an oversold and over brought market condition if I have these 3 indicators in my chart. They are a good signal provider as well. I just add some price action to give more weight to my analysis.

indeed effective, but we use CCI is more apt to mention if one added a single indicator MACD and is a mainstay of all the moving average so that we can not decide from one side that is oversold or overbought

moonletter
2012-06-23, 07:14 PM
I use the indicators to analyze the occurrence of RSI overbought or oversold and it was quite effective at so far, to the settings I use the default settings as well. In addition, I use to analyze trends parabollik SAR using a flexible TF, TF M15 can, h1 or h4 and I think it's quite profitable.

arip
2012-06-25, 09:30 AM
actually to determine when and Oversoul over bougt was present we only put one indicator of the RSI, because the level of accuracy can we know this is very good indicator of the readout signal

ayusri
2012-06-26, 05:21 AM
actually to determine when and Oversoul over bougt was present we only put one indicator of the RSI, because the level of accuracy can we know this is very good indicator of the readout signal

I also use the RSI indicator to get harag already too high and too low, with rsi mudh unreadable if it is time we open a position or not, karen apada rsi if the price had reached saturation point then he would turn around and continue to turn to the marked price past the midline, if not already past the midline, then the price will turn down again ketas or mental price of the position as he was walking now, this is a sign overbrough or oversold and we've been able to make purchases or sales as opposed to the position of the original price, if they were sell so this time we've been able to buy and can make withdrawal from the market or closed position with a profit if it appeared at that time was almost the perbalikan direction, if not then we can move on the trend so that we can achieve the maximum benefit that we want in this forex trading , that's what we did before this to be profitable in trading beyond.

bigearners
2012-06-26, 04:04 PM
Its nice to see such important set of information share over the thread that will helpful for beginners. I am using RSI indicator for overbought or oversold signals, if value of RSI which lie between 0-100 gone above 70 or so, then it will show overbought signals for particular and if value is below 30 or so, which shows oversold signal so good time for sell. I like the accuracy of RSI indicator, which is pretty good.

anish
2012-06-27, 10:51 AM
Overbought and oversold indicators help traders to find out right exit and entry point making a handsome profit .Most of the time i use stochastic with 8, 3, 3 , with one hour chart and it gives me good signal to find out my entry and exit area .

room
2012-07-03, 11:55 PM
overbought and oversold trade trading indicators main RSI and stoch indicator sabse badiya or best hai.
main apni trading ke liye RSI indicator hi use karta hu or es base par trading karne par jyda tar trade take profit ko hit kar jaati ahi.

fizmhd
2012-07-04, 12:08 AM
oversold and overbought conditions make the market to turn in opposite direction ...
not alwys but most of the time ...
the indicators like rsi and bollinger bands etc can be used to find out such conditions ...

suresh
2012-07-20, 11:07 PM
I think RSI indicator is best for giving signal about the overbought and oversell signal and i also use this indicator some times to understand the market situation but your indicator also quite good this work.

contil
2012-07-22, 07:04 AM
usually if I wanted to see whether prices have entered the overbought area and oversoult, I used to use indicators stochatik oscilator ..
RSI can also use the default indicator of MT4.
What do you want to trade using technical indicators look fine for knowing overbought and oversold

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-22, 07:54 PM
here I want to ask in this thread, is there any member of this thread that could explain or give different indicators which you think is better,, indicator pivot pint or a Fibonacci retracement to use overbought or oversold know?

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 03:33 PM
If you use this indicator than can it. But i seemed it is not more usefull to trade in forex market. Also than it depand on you. I not use this overbought/oversell indicatore.

susanto
2012-07-25, 03:51 PM

think more effective use of divergent and support resistance and assisted on 70 to -70 CCI and MACD

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-26, 01:07 PM
I had been using a series of Fibonacci and other indicators to look for his support and resistance points,,, and now I'm starting to like the pivot point just like I still need a guide to pivot around the calculation of this, whether you are a fan of your pivot point? ? if there is please share here

gose
2012-07-26, 07:04 PM
you try to use momentum indicators to determine the direction of price trend, I always use this indicator on each currency pair with a value of 20 and level 100 to determine when the trend up and trend down, very simple and good luck

mahmudi
2012-07-27, 03:10 PM
in fact there are indicators on mt4 you are looking for is overbought / oversold as stochastic with certain settings .........
and there's more to give the Bollinger band limits the area over the buyers and sellers all over the area is also nice to stay we can take the signal from the

hmkowsar
2012-07-30, 03:29 PM
when the ptice already over sold and price move more then 100pips then its make its movement almost contest .

goldenmember
2012-07-30, 04:34 PM
I like the RSI indicator for overbought and oversold. I use the 10 period indicator for the 15 min timeframe. You need to change the period for optimal use for each chart.

darmancees
2012-07-30, 04:36 PM
One indicator is the relative strength of fit index (RSI). This indicator chart the movement had accumulated over a span of time, and mengkalkulasikannya into a number value from 0 to 100. Number 20 on the RSI could mean that prices are on an oversold condition, and number 80 is overbought condition. However not all traders use the same size for the condition.

gkintl
2012-08-20, 11:17 AM
I use slow stoch coupled with bressert dss for identifying oversold and overbought conditions. However, as you may be well aware of, crossing 80 in slow stoch does not necessarily mean that we can short as the condition is bullish. It has to form lower highs. The inverse is true for a buying condition. Infact, when a counter enters 80-100 slow stoch zone, it picks up momentum. Till the retrace is confirmed, we should not go short. I have successfully practiced and currently adopting the same for my trades.

ali110
2012-09-03, 11:34 AM
personally us it as over bought . oversold indicates . if possible combine daily chart candel pattern as a filter trade it realy help a lot nise job it is can all it

qusayyy
2012-09-18, 03:36 PM
good luck

mmja2003
2012-09-18, 03:39 PM
I think RSI is the best indicator for prediction of oversold or overbought condition of currency pairs. Besides this I use Accumulation Distribution indicator which is very I found to understand the overbought or oversold condition. You can try with these indicators.

sinaga
2012-09-19, 11:24 AM
yes we can use the RSI indicator to look overbought or oversold market. This indicator can provide a good trade signal. level indicated RSI indicator we can use to take trading positions. and to further confirm the signal, we can add MACD indicator

vbr384
2012-09-20, 04:49 PM
I am planing to use a overbought/oversold indicator to assist me in deciding making in trading. At present i started to use Williams percentage indicator and learning this one. Can you share here which indicator is best for deciding the overbought/oversold condition.

goodbye_love
2012-09-24, 02:54 AM
i use stochastic and bollinger band in my chart to check the overbought and oversold conditions
The result so far is excellent and Agni good profits
I should try my way to demo

ahadbd
2012-09-24, 11:41 AM
To detect overbought and oversold zone I use BB and RSI. They are the good one to detramine the market condition. Have a look at them.

sofeenevu
2012-09-27, 09:21 PM
How it will help us dude? I've no idea about this type of trading strategies. Does it really work or it's only for the experts only? Why you don't add any screenshot of this strategies here?

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 04:16 PM
मैं मुझे निर्णय वर्तमान में व्यापार में मैं विलियम्स प्रतिशत सूचक का उपयोग शुरू कर दिया है और एक यह सीखने में सहायता करने के लिए एक से अधिक अधिक्रय बेचा सूचक का उपयोग करने के लिए रहा हूँ.आप यहाँ साझा कर सकते हैं जो सूचक पर खरीदा बेचा हालत पर तय करने के लिए सबसे अच्छा है

rajakhulna27
2012-11-19, 04:21 PM
I define an overbought condition as a situation in which the price level of a currency pair has risen to such an extent that it is overvalued and therefore the likelihood of a pullback is very high. The opposite is true in oversold conditions where price action has fallen to such a level as to justify new buying opportunities due to its current undervalued state. In simpler terms, we are dealing with an extreme level in price action that as a result we should therefore see a corrective move take place.

HaQi
2012-11-22, 03:23 PM
Overbought and oversold indicators can supply you market procedure. I also use several overbought and oversold indicators.
I use RSI 20 and 80 repair indicator, stochastic, MACD and CCI this indicators is real adjuvant indicators. I use my transaction and i use this indicator with my all time build.
I opine it give improve you also.

alecander
2012-11-22, 03:23 PM
Overbought and oversold indicators can supply you market procedure. I also use several overbought and oversold indicators.
I use RSI 20 and 80 repair indicator, stochastic, MACD and CCI this indicators is real adjuvant indicators. I use my transaction and i use this indicator with my all time build.
I opine it give improve you also.

jefricha
2012-11-22, 10:17 PM
How around your Overbought /oversold Indicators now?Feature you benefited so much from them?I do not guess it can be a rattling saintlike idea for us to class with your indcators there.You see,sometime the discernment will ease remain in the Overbought /oversold region for so prolonged term.We can not handle when we start the mart.

Bankmen
2012-11-23, 02:04 AM
rsi indicator is the best for overbought and oversold condtion just need to wait to cross 30 or 70 level and stay above that so you will have good option to enter in signal, it will not works 100% all time.

hariz
2012-11-23, 10:10 AM
Overbought and oversold indicators can meliorate you mart premise. I also use whatsoever overbought and oversold indicators.
I use RSI 20 and 80 mend indicator, stochastic, MACD and CCI this indicators is really kind indicators. I use my job and i use this indicator with my all minute system.
I cerebrate it module assist you also.

suhermanto
2012-11-23, 01:18 PM
Standart stochastic and RSI is only angelic sufficiency to applied in bigger timeframe because the communicate is much veracious. But in below 15 timeframe the most bully overbought and oversold indicator is bollinger adornment and reason action lie. To mold the overbought and oversold region with this married incicator is assonant surgical similar stochastic in large timeframe.

pro2
2012-11-23, 05:33 PM
RSI and MACD is mostly used

Chamika
2012-11-23, 07:48 PM
i am really searching for a good indicator which overbuys and oversells but i did not yet find a better one going on with my strategy. i just use bollinger bands to get an idea about the trend and place take profit and stop loss.

pro2
2012-11-24, 12:15 PM
RSI is a very good indicator to determine overbought and oversold situation

mehediksm
2012-11-24, 12:15 PM
its good way for traiding...there are many indicators that show oversold and over bought levels.
you can use rsi, bollinger band..etc..in my view bolinger band is good indicator.
Forex trading is an abbreviation for foreign currency trading. In this article we will discuss that how Forex trading works and how you can start trading as a Forex trader. Forex trading is the largest financial market in the world.

suhermanto
2012-11-24, 12:32 PM
I believe we should not use exclusive one indicator for this utility i always show and using the combination of siffernet indicators for this end. Whatsoever how i guess we get a gross group to configure our group because we hump to eliminate trading with it.

rahim
2012-11-25, 08:55 PM
I have heard people refer to the market being "overbought" or "oversold" for as long as I have been a student of the markets. To be sure, only one of the two terms has any credibility and that is oversold. There is one case for this, and that is when

pro2
2012-11-27, 04:53 PM
I generally use RSI indicator to determine overbought
and oversold indicator.it is very east to understand and i find
it useful.you may try it

ramjan
2012-11-30, 02:27 AM
for identifying Overbought-oversold you can use RSI and CCI. because i am also using this indicator since 1 yeas. so i think it will help you to identify Overbought-oversold.

guitar99
2012-12-02, 04:45 PM
I'm using RSI to distinguish industry overbought and oversold situations , CCI can also be used for that. When the RSI is above 70 it is said that mart is overbought and when RSI<30 it is said that marketplace is oversold. you can buy when the RSI conductor crosses the 30 storey from the beneath and transact when the RSI pipe breed from the above of 70 state

bilalpakistan
2012-12-02, 09:25 PM
hey guys, i suggest to use some websites,
they have all indicators, setups, and they update on minutes, about oversold and over bought,
i think no need to use any indicator

ukmuna
2012-12-06, 04:50 AM
I usually use the MACD alerts to know and make sure the point of over-bought and over-sold. This indicator is very easy to read and very good level of accuracy

bombastic
2012-12-15, 01:10 PM
I like indicators william percent range, since these indicators are very quick to point out areas overbought / oversold, but I do not know about the best settings. please help me ...

bukran
2012-12-15, 02:13 PM
i like RSI with default setting in h4, just combain with MA..

bombastic
2012-12-21, 04:15 PM
how to use indicators overshold overbought, whether the indicator is always correct in showing the direction of the price ..? please help me ..

ramjan
2012-12-31, 05:51 PM
Dear all i use for overbought/oversold RSI indicator. so it is for me to identify overbought/oversold. i have been using this indicator since 2 year. thanks

afreen.imran
2013-01-15, 06:58 PM
bhai
app ne ye nahi batya k app mt4 par kam kar rahe hain ya mt5 par me mt4 par kam kar raha hon aur os k sab se ache indicetor jo hain wo ye hain CCI & HAS me in par kam kar raha hon kafi achey hain

finagold
2013-01-17, 10:52 AM
overbought and oversold conditions is a good time for us to entry the market. I use Stoch indicator to determine overbought and oversold conditions. settings that I use is the standard, level 20 and 80. and I combine it with Bolinger band indikator.

Java
2013-01-17, 12:18 PM

very true sir because with this way or this opportunity then I will get plenty of opportunities to open a position so that I would gain a lot in my trading results later sir,
so should we wait for that moment

vebekkst
2013-01-17, 12:40 PM
Overbought /oversold signal ke liye mey RSI use karta hu.Mere hiseb se RSI bohot e achcha indicator hey.app RSI use karke dekh sakhta hoy.
The free forex signal services are mostly provided by the automated forex signal providers and this implies that there is not market analyst involved in this entire process. The forex signals are usually generated with the help of a computer that is based on the information being fed from the market.

fxrock200
2013-01-20, 05:19 PM
bhai RSI to ek acha indicator hai oversold or overbought levels ko janne k liye.
mene kbi cci use ni kiya or n hi eske baare me pada so eski mujhe jyda knowledge ni hai.
rsi k saat ham bollinger band bi use kr sakte hai.

dhiren
2013-01-21, 09:35 PM
I use RSI 20 and 80 point indicator, stochastic, MACD and CCI this indicators is very helpful indicators. I use my trade and i use this indicator with my all time frame. I think it will help you also

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 01:25 PM
Support my personal determination make use of the data on the basis of the number of establishments. When I started off while using Williams% connected to take note. You should use RSI Bollinger... For example.... For me, is a great indicator connected with Bollinger companies. When I employ a very good ease, two symptoms Michael.

Java
2013-01-23, 10:13 PM

hether it would be safe sir, if so then I'm also going to use this in my trade,
I would be better if you would address me your evidence in conducting real trades that you do later
I believe if you are going to attribute great results

niloyraj
2013-01-23, 10:14 PM
I will be planing try using a overbought/oversold indication to help you everyone throughout decision generating throughout buying and selling. At this time my partner and i begun to employ Williams percentage indication in addition to understanding this. Could you talk about in this article that indication is the most suitable regarding choosing the particular overbought / oversold condition.

ansari123
2013-01-29, 01:01 AM
i heard that RSI also gives signals about over bought /over sold but i do not find why its not working in GBPUSD at the moment RSI is indicating its over sold but its not working anyhow because market is still going down.

usmanraza
2013-01-29, 12:50 PM
rsi bohat acha indector ha ma ek dafa he overbought /over sold ka laye is ko use kayea ha but muje is ka kuch kash
pata nahi tha mere dost na muje is ka tarkea sekyea bus wohi ek dafa ma rsi ko overbouhgt/over sold ka laye use
kayea tha.

lis
2013-01-29, 01:19 PM
in forex this is a situation at whereby a currency or it may even be a commodity has so many orders that it is saturated that way i know things will be ok and all will be well when i continue making more money.

reno99
2013-01-29, 09:34 PM
I feel it is possible to utilize as a possible signal of the mt4 indications RSI, CCI using these indications it is possible to locate overbought as well as oversold areas effortlessly, you are able to alter time body

rmizanur
2013-01-29, 09:44 PM
in over bought and over sold condition it is enough chance to price reversal. so when I behind in computer I used to trade that time. basically I like sarcastic oscillator indicator for determining that condition.

2013-02-06, 05:36 PM
over bought and over sold indicators give good singnals but thatmust be used along with the other indicators for confirmation of signal because these indicator are called oscilators and some time give fakeouts so to avoid fake out combination must be used

Onion
2013-02-21, 01:01 PM
sometime the overbought or oversold move too over, so how the indicator decide that the condition is overbought or oversold, maybe they already know the volume of buy and sell, and I think they need to follow up the version if the market condition been changes, maybe at first time the indicator created every movement more than 100 pips will make overbought signal, and sometimes the fluctuation seem like make more and more overbought or oversold, so it is quite hard to make decision to OP reversal lot.

vallen
2013-02-23, 08:55 AM

may be sir, but I think I will need a lot to learn before I can use it well sir
because I think this is not an easy thing for me to use it right
so i need a knowledge in this regard so that I can correct sir in learning how to use is properly

Onion
2013-02-26, 12:03 PM
Analyze the fluctuation and trend with overbought and oversold indicators will produce general opinion, we will thinking about big movement of reversal after the overbought or oversold. I think we also need to know the daily fluctuation limit, how many pips for bullish and bearish, every currencies pair will have each limit.

ramjan
2013-02-26, 03:11 PM
I did not understand what do u meaning in here . but i use only CCI indicator to see overslod and overbuy. so it is very excellent for me this indicator.

namikot
2013-02-26, 05:36 PM

datorik
2013-02-28, 08:39 PM
I like the RSI indicator for overbought and oversold. I use the 10 period indicator for the 15 min timeframe. You need to change the period for optimal use for each chart.

zola18
2013-03-01, 12:31 AM
Yes, the use of indicators in oversold or overbought very important in Forex Trading I am currently use indicateur Stochastic pointer Frame four hours and it gives good signs of saturation at all couples use the level of 80 and 20 to engage in sale or purchase transaction by the degree of saturation.

faisal waheed
2013-03-02, 03:34 PM
I think RSI (14 period) is simple and accurate indicator to find oversold and overbought signal when RSI above it shows overbought and when below 30 it shows oversold area,you also simple get information overbought and oversold area through support and resistance by using 4h chart .

Endeye
2013-03-03, 01:47 PM
I think indicator stochastic oscillator and RSI is a good indicator to determine overbought or oversold. I have long time used this indicators, and has gained a lot of profit. so the accuracy of the signal given by the stochastic oscillator and RSI is dependent on the settings apply to its indicators.

runu
2013-03-04, 08:49 AM
its angelic way for trading...there are umpteen indicators that direct oversold and over bought levels.
you can use RSI, lingering attach..etc..in my compass lingering ring is unspoiled indicator.

dimaz99
2013-04-23, 02:55 PM
i heard that RSI also gives signals some over bought /over sold but i do not experience why its not excavation in GBPUSD at the nowadays RSI is indicating its over oversubscribed but its not excavation anyhow because activity is ease accomplishment low

monirck
2013-04-23, 03:23 PM
But you have a chance to measure the most common in the overbought oversold areas and the several indicators that can help us to check and overbought oversold areas oscillator strength index relative centrifugal ratio Willams etc. This indicator can be used. But I always give the wrong signal. To avoid this problem, so it is recommended to use an indicator.

mony
2013-05-19, 12:54 AM
many traders are saying there opinion in this forum about overbought and oversold. i use only RSC and CCI to define overbought and oversold. because My teacher have been using this since 3 years. he told it is good for overbought and oversold.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-19, 06:34 AM
Have a try stochastic with 8,3,3 or 14,3,3 in 4h time frame and daily time frame . Personally use it as Overbought /oversold Indicators .If possible combine with daily chart candle pattern as a filter trade , it really help a lot . :)

i thinks it good for overbought and over sell

Sansan93
2013-05-19, 02:28 PM

already two weeks I use the help of indicators Overbought / oversold indicator in my trading sir, but I have not gotten good results in this trade,
aya do not know if I am wrong in this trade in using the setting, so I always lose and get the wrong signal when the market is running in this trade

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 09:35 PM
its great way for mercantilism...there square measure several indicators that show oversold and over bought levels.
you can use RSI, lingering band..etc..in my read lingering band is nice indicator................

@missodekanmi
2013-05-22, 06:38 PM
in my opinion as a new forex trader that has begain trading and learning everyday i would say the rsi and moving average can be used to know when a currency pair is oversold and overbought in the forex market the only problem is to have other indicators as some currencys sell even after being oversold and vise vers

ovijt
2013-05-22, 08:19 PM
The occasional use of the RSI on my screen and the chart to confirm, Overbought, Oversold together. Miriel'm quite comfortable with these two characters, and they are great.

fuad25
2013-05-22, 08:55 PM
I prefer the stochastic and rsi under my data to verify the actual overbought and exaggerated. I m really comfortable, using these two indicators, and they are pretty good ...

setiawanedi
2013-06-21, 03:24 PM
in my opinion overbought and oversold indicator is best to RSI. because the RSI indicator is very useful for analyzing oversold and overbought happens when the market is moving. therefore at least we always use indicators oversold and overbought to analyze future.

naim10
2013-06-21, 03:25 PM
I think it is possible to use as a possible signal indications MT4 RSI, CCI with this information you can look overbought and oversold zones effort, you can change the time in the body :)

moon dk
2013-06-26, 10:24 PM
I think you can use as an indicator of your mt4 indicators RSI, CCI with these indicators you can find overbought and oversold areas with ease, you can adjust the time frame..it is very useful for us to beware of the area.
good luck

hosnim
2013-06-26, 10:31 PM
Yes i agree with you my brother.the overbought and oversold indicatores are good for the trader to know if he have to exit his trade or not yet.and also to help to take a postion opposite of the trend line

fulltry
2013-06-27, 05:56 AM
may nay forex trading may overbought indicator ko use nai kaye but may nay forex trading may oversold idicator ko use kay hy but may nay is say zayda profit to get nai kay or may nay forex trading may idicator say knowledge bught gain kaya hy

klavox
2013-06-27, 06:14 AM
okay i prefer envelope period 14 its very good , but only in the trend market not
in floating ..takecare

Abrar Ahmed
2013-06-29, 01:04 AM
RSI is good indicator for identifying over sold and over bough level but i have a bad experience with stochastic.
when the price already over sold and price move more then 100pips then its make its movement almost constant.

Firstly I agree with the fact RSI is a very good indicator. But Stochastic too is a very good indicator. If its settings are matched properly according to timeframe, it can show you the signals confirming upcoming micro waves, mini waves or major waves.

zihan6500
2013-06-29, 11:44 PM
I think to understand overbought and oversold we should use the most recognized indicator .I am using RSI(14) to understand over bought and over sold.I think stochastic indicator also help us to understnd these.But we should use one oversold /over bought indicator and other buy sell indicator to understand the trend well.

Abrar Ahmed
2013-06-30, 12:44 AM

Sir, with respect to your opinion and experience i would like to add something.
Even if the stocashtics level remains unchanged at overbough or oversold level too much movement in the price leads to divergences with later act on both the chart and indicator.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Use rsi (9) for minutes: 15, 30, and 1 hour
USe rsi (6) for higher time frames

Use stochastic (5,3,3) in low time frames and (9,3,3) in higer ones.

MASUMBD01
2013-07-04, 10:37 PM
This is very helpful indicator that i here from my partner.

tushark1
2013-07-04, 10:56 PM
share a good indicator to downlaod and test. does any one have such?

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

doen there is any indicator that alerts you the exact change in trend direction and oversold and overbought?

zainshehzad
2013-07-06, 07:03 PM
mery khyal mean you can use as an indicator of your mt4 indicators RSI, CCI with these indicators you can find overbought and oversold areas with ease, you can adjust the time frame. Gd Luck.....

profitstaker
2013-07-06, 07:15 PM

You can use Stochatics for planing overbought/oversold strategy. When the signal line exceeds 80 line, it is in overbought, now we wait for sell opprtunity. When the signal line cross 80 line from the top, we open sell order. We do as the same when the signal line under 20 line.

jams4u
2013-07-09, 12:26 PM
Overbought /oversold Indicators can any one tell me here what value points i put which can help me to identify the OverBought and oversold Indicators.

restrained_12
2013-07-10, 08:39 AM
To tell you the truth, it doesn't really matter in my opinion. They all do pretty much the same thing...tell you overbought/oversold conditions. The most important thing is that you understand what the indicators are telling you.

They do all act very similar. My weapon of choice is Stochastic. I also look at RSI, CCI, and OsMA.
I prefer to not to look as overbought or oversold but more to spot divergences.
You also have to know whether you're in a trending (one way direction) or sideway (directionless) markets.
You'll get killed using oscillators in a trending environment but make a killing in a sideways one. The hard part is knowing which one in you're in

Be careful though, try not to use them exclusively. Sometime the trend ignores these extremes. Check recent rise of GBPUSD in 4hr chart..rsi was hitting 90 I remember..also EURCAD daily chart is way close to 90 reading..(I am talking about RSI which is regulary overbought at 70). Other times, the market will consolidate too little to clear these overbought and oversold areas. It didn't make a retracement, rather consolidated within tight range and that would be the bad point about using such indicators.

I told you this cause I experienced the pain of counting on such sweet indicators RSI and Sto.

jestar
2013-07-23, 04:39 PM
yes we can use the RSI indicator to look overbought or oversold market. This indicator can provide a good trade signal. level indicated RSI indicator we can use to take trading positions. and to further confirm the signal, we can add MACD indicator.

Abdullah ALfaheed
2013-07-31, 03:05 AM
This really is great, but there are a lot of programs and platforms that never end a lot of people give many impressions and give their opinion which doesn't expire and thank you Sir

razia86
2013-08-18, 02:55 PM
friend i think its good way for traiding...there are many indicators that show oversold and over bought levels and you can use rsi, bollinger band..etc..in my view bolinger band is good indicator....

Ali 123
2013-08-19, 02:21 PM
There are many indicators which can help us to determine the overbought and oversold area. The most common indicators to determine the overbought and oversold area is stochastic oscillator, but you can
also use Relative Strength Index, Momentum, Willams percentage, etc. But i found these indicator often give a wrong signal. to identify overbought or oversold price I use indicators RSI with the setting 20.50.80. or
it could be using the indicator StohasticOs. It is pretty easy to identify price with this indicator

razia86
2013-09-04, 04:08 PM
i think my dear brother it is really good way for traiding... and there are many indicators that show oversold and over bought levels and you can use rsi, bollinger band..etc..in my view bolinger band is good indicator........

Asim Wazeer
2013-09-05, 02:01 AM
for getting info about overbought and oversold indo you shall check for the stochastic indicator.it will give visual info about overbought and over sold price levels. moreover u can also check for the MACD in this regard

naija
2013-09-05, 01:36 PM
If you are a trader using the over bought or over sold strategies, your best indicator should be the Rsi and macd. Because it gives clear market direction at every point. But when using the RSI, and it is in an over sold territory, wait to see a down turn before entrying.

bablu7832
2013-09-11, 06:33 PM
Yes friend we can use indicators to find the overbought and oversold conditions in market and for that we can use Relative Strength Index(RSI).It is a very good indicator for that.I have never used Williams Percentage Indicator for this purpose,I will try this indicator in demo account.

cozard007
2013-10-31, 12:54 PM
This is a very good protective decision if a forex trader wants to use this kind of trading indicator, it will make your trading to be aware of the imminent movement that the trend trading indicator can not see. I am using the RSI for my own on this.

awargi7777
2013-11-08, 12:47 PM
if you want to take decision on overbaugt and over sold price on market you can use moving average and stochistic indicators these two indicators are shows as your requirement for oversold and overbaught. just instal with diffffernt setting and check our which is best setting ,, good luck

khatoon
2013-11-10, 03:45 PM
There are many indicators which tell us that a currency is overbought or oversold and reversal might be just about to start now. Some popular indicators which are used for this purpose are RSI, Stochastic and maybe ADX too. Use these indicators in higher timeframes to get good results because i smaller time frames they will repaint quickly.

asingh601
2013-11-26, 09:33 PM
overbought oversold condition bekar hota hai isme aapka market thoda hi trend badalta hai fir wapas wo apne trend me hi aa jata hai aur pura movement karta hai isliye main ye manta hun ki trend ke hisab se chalna sahi hota hai.

nasirsultanaasi
2013-12-13, 08:57 PM
rsi or stochastic ache indicators hain mostly for long term swing traders
app in dono se kafi help le sakte hain or market ko behter samaj sakte hain

akfoventure
2013-12-19, 08:01 PM
RSI basically kisi b crruncy ki over sold or over bought ko janny mai madat kerti hai iski kimat 0 or 100 k darmayan hoti hai iski wazahat hum yun ker sakty hai jub aap rsi ki kimat 30 say nichy ho to crruncy over sold or jub jub oversold ki ssorty hall ho jay to traders degar tmam malomat or indicatores k sath ye janny ki koshish kerty hai k kub buy kerni chahiy jub is tarha ager iski value 70 say ooper ho to ye overbought ki nishan dahi hoti hai yahan traders degar malomat mushahdat k is crruncy ko sell ker sakta hai

bennyforex
2013-12-20, 06:42 PM
I'm using RSI to identify market overbought and oversold situations , CCI can also be used for that. When the RSI is above 70 it is said that market is overbought and when RSI<30 it is said that market is oversold. you can buy when the RSI line crosses the 30 level from the below and sell when the RSI line cross from the above of 70 level

abdotitim
2014-02-15, 02:23 AM
hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i prefer my best strategy of the thv and the break because hi me give a nice profit per day and thanks Overbought /oversold Indicators

cottenmix
2014-03-23, 04:32 PM
i think Such moments is found out using the indicators like RSI or stochastic is good enough to see if the market is already overbought or over sold. becouse overbough or oversold is situation when market get to much buyer or seller.

Amado Amadomidoufen
2014-03-30, 06:44 PM
There are many reasons why you should choose Instaforex and why we recommend it to you could be found out after reading an Instaforex review given by another user just like you. First, Instaforex is probably one of the most informative and instructive website on the internet on the topic of forex trading. Each and every piece of information is to equip the new and old users with some tips to do successful trading.

Asim Wazeer
2014-04-13, 02:36 AM
there are many indicators here that show oversold and overr bought levels but
you can use bollinger band in my view bollinger band is good indicator for the beginners

arbfaiz
2014-04-13, 02:41 AM
The best induicator to use to analise the overbought/over sold situation is the stoch (45, 25,2) this combination if use in M15 gives a very good and possitive results so u can even try this STOCH indicator alsong with the other indicators

umairsario
2014-05-05, 11:02 AM
i USE Stoch for Overbought and oversold market. slower stoch 5.3.3. and faster stoch 15.5.5

ishvara
2014-09-24, 07:39 PM
These days i do not use any Overbought or oversold Forex Indicators because they have a high percentage of giving false signals. The use of News trading or Candlestick pattern is my style for now.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-09-24, 07:50 PM
dear mujhy ap ki over bought aur over sold ki smjh nai aye hai q k main abhi forex amin new hon to is liye amin ap ki post ko aram say read akr raha hon taky meri bhi smjh main ajye kay ap kiya smjhna chty ho mujhy

darpan2014
2015-01-31, 03:27 AM
To me for identifying overbought and oversold area one can use bollinger band and rsi -8.... rsi is the best to identify the over bought and over sold if you can understand the rsi better.... some one use rsi-14 period and some rsi-8 period... it depends on your trading strategy.