PDA

View Full Version : What is the best time frame to trade??

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

eldewin jutimin
2012-10-07, 08:39 AM
hello..:peace:
here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
for trade??

newentry
2012-10-07, 08:54 AM
hello my dear friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function
i am a scalper but i use all time frames and it makes me get more information..and this is important for my trading, and i guess it is wrong concept if we use one of them as favorite

Suvra Datta
2012-10-07, 09:06 AM
I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually timeframe depens of traders demand and type.

shakil7142
2012-10-07, 02:28 PM
Different trader use different time frame in forex trading.Most of trader use 1 hour and 4 hour time frame.Actually,i use 4 hour time frame.I helps to select right cannibalistic Zigzag.

sohel007
2012-10-07, 02:56 PM
Forex trade time frame depend on your profit taking attitude like you are aggressive or passionate profit taker. if you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame.On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame. All key inside you.

azam01
2012-10-07, 03:35 PM
Different time frame is different trader. I think 1h-4h even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.
Scalper trader chose 1-15m time frame. so, you decide what kind of trade choice?

anupomks
2012-10-07, 03:45 PM
Different time frame is different trader. I think 1h-4h even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.
Scalper trader chose 1-15m time frame. so, you decide what kind of trade choice?
yes,i think so,A forex alert is a guide for placing trading order for a currency pair. This alert is made by a human analyst or by an automated forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service...

tarake_bd
2012-10-07, 05:00 PM
i seem all time frame is best all trader. time frame depend your strategy. i always used h1 and d1. its my mind.

Nihad7777
2012-10-07, 05:49 PM
I analyze that the best time is for trading here from 8:00 – 20:00 for British pounds, Swiss francs and Euros 01:00 – 06:00 and 13:00 – 20:00 for yen (by CET time).

hemaabdo
2012-10-07, 05:55 PM
all time frame is suitable but the most suitable one is depend on the type of your trading as scalping or short term or long term trading i trade daily so i use the time frame 1 h and 4 hs

dennyandre
2012-10-07, 06:19 PM
Time Frame wearing a combination of TF 15, TF, 30 and 1 hour. Taking into account the long term TF 1 day and weekly. Decision-making for short term trading as the picture above is on TF 1. Similarly, the decision close position, has been based on "intuition" rather than a proper technical analysis, he he. Understandably, in the volatile situation there is often not a reliable analysis adequately.

No technical analysis that I use but remains the dominant use of combinations and develop their own trading style. Similarly, the margin capital employed, always wearing the smallest combination to "play around" on the market and most of the time the situation was appropriate.

junaid.1
2012-10-07, 10:06 PM
trade k liye koi b time makhsos nai hai ksi b time ham is ko trade kar sakty hain ye hi to trade ka fiada hai

yogesheena
2012-10-08, 04:44 PM
it all depends on you my friend there some ppl who trade only daily or only h4 and does not bother about the other tf and there are ppl who will keep going to higher tf and keep coming belwo all to m1 , so is all depends on you what u want to trade with high lower or top down approach or jsut single tf nothing is fix it all comes into end who earn the most

suzonbmw03
2012-10-08, 07:11 PM
Hello,Guys,I analyze that the best time is for trading here from 8:00 20:00 for British pounds, Swiss francs and Euros 01:00 06:00 and 13:00 20:00 for yen (by CET time).This alert is made by a human analyst or by an automated forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service...

ayan12
2012-10-08, 10:07 PM
bro forex mian trading ka koyi tima nai hay .ap is main kisi bi time trade ker saktay hai .ha ya hay kay zayada tar movement jo hay wo 6.30pm per start hoti hay ,is main hum acha profit earn ker sakty hai.

lakji
2012-10-08, 10:14 PM
I am basically a day trader and I usually do my trend analysis on the hourly chart, monitor the movement of the market with a 15 min chart as it is less wavy and upon seeing the setup that I want, I will move to the 5 minutes to look for entry opportunity.If you are a daytrader why are you using trend analasys?

roopesh11
2012-10-08, 10:46 PM
Mujhe ye lagta hai ki hame apne strategy ke hisab se time frame choose karna cahiye. Trading me sab strategy ka alag alag time frame use hota hai. Aur hame har samay second half me trading start karna cahiye. Second half me us market acha reheta hai.

ladoali
2012-10-09, 05:26 PM
mostly trader are use 15 mint time frame beacuse is ma market ki samj aa jati ha but different trader are use diferent
time frame trader per b depend karta ha k wo kitni dair karna chahta ha.

koli001
2012-10-09, 07:59 PM
Hello my dear friend,select the time frame it is depend on the strategy.Some trader like scalping and some trader like long trade.For the scalping using short time frame as like m5,m15,m30.And for the long trade using long time frame as like h1,h4,d1,w1 and m1.I think long time frame is the best.

hichemdz
2012-10-09, 09:31 PM
Hello . that's deponds on you and on each trader .if you are a scalper the best time frame is 1 ona 5 minit.and if you swing trader the best time fram is 1 hour and 4 ours time frame.any way i alwayes frefer to trade with 1 hour time fram .good luck.

s3pta
2012-10-09, 10:45 PM
I think TF H1 is a time frame that is widely used by traders to analyze price.
after analyzing the TF H1 to see the trend, commonly used TF M5 for open positions.

aptx4869
2012-10-10, 08:18 PM
I think, if we are smart trader, we will use all time frame, because we are need good view from many side of time chart to make better analyze. we are know if forex is really hard to predict. So, we must make good analyze from many time frame to see the minor and major trend. It was really necessary to make good trade.

kashifrehman
2012-10-10, 10:20 PM
I depend on two time frames for trading that are 15m and 1H but in this i follow only D1 trend means i open trades only in the in the direction of trend that is on D1. This give me better winning ratio. There are many things that metter in this and personally i believe that at first we select strategy then time frame.

taposh
2012-10-10, 10:22 PM
the best time fram for trade all man. Different time frame is different trader. I think 1h-4h even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.

mokas
2012-10-11, 05:45 AM
i think that the time fram depends on your strategy for example if you are a scalper you can use 1min, 5min or 15min but if you are a day trader i advice you to use 1h, 4h or daily fram and if you are a swing trader you can use daily or weekly time frame

khaladaktr
2012-10-11, 05:52 AM
I just wanted to ask whats the best time fram to trade in for example 15min charts, hour charts or daily charts? a lot of people say its based on your personality is this true? Also would you ever trade two time fram at once for example a daily chart and a 15 min chart?

jo9y
2012-10-11, 09:56 AM
I dont agree to you my dear because i think its depends on the traders yourself that what is the best time to trade here for you. I think if you have more knowledge about it and to know that how to trade here, it is the best time to you to trade. besides, before trade, if you learn and practice more, i think it is the time to you to trade here. So it is the best time to trade,when you know that you are perfect that trade.

norix
2012-10-11, 10:07 AM
I think, if we are smart trader, we will use all time frame, because we are need good view from many side of time chart to make better analyze. we are know if forex is really hard to predict. So, we must make good analyze from many time frame to see the minor and major trend. It was really necessary to make good trade.

time frame everything is good and we can use in day to day trading, but that is difficult to make anlisa and incorporate us into the timeframe indicators that we set, because the analysis is not dependent only emergency time frame we are, should not also too small to use a timeframe

mithunsarkar
2012-10-11, 01:47 PM
When a learner, create absent by the every day or 4hr. One time you be gainful on top of the every day, after that you container go to earlier time frame proviso you desire. You want to study the psychology of trade on the equal moment as TA & FA & on the shorter time frame you resolve locate it hard to handle by life form clogged not in behind just a little mines.

ladoali
2012-10-12, 01:44 PM
forex trade ma best time frame 15mnt ka ha kio ka mostly trader yahi use karty ha kio ka is trding ka secdual ka samj a jati ha jis
trading ma karny ma asani hoti ha.

Maham Gill
2012-10-14, 05:11 PM
for trade??

dear mara khala sa best time trading ka 1 hours and 4 hours ha main zada tar esi par trading karta hon muja ya best or acha time lagta ha or main trading main esi time ko used kar ka kafi profit be earned kar rha hon...

adnan10076
2012-10-14, 05:13 PM
mery hyal se just time frame he depend nhi krta oor esky sath sath pir session ko be dekna prta hy..ye dono buht ziada asar rkhty hy oor jo traders eske sahe use krty hy wo success hasil krty hy..

aptx4869
2012-10-14, 07:35 PM
forex trade ma best time frame 15mnt ka ha kio ka mostly trader yahi use karty ha kio ka is trding ka secdual ka samj a jati ha jis
trading ma karny ma asani hoti ha.

I think we are not only to watch small time frame. Because we are need to wider our view. If we are just see the small time frame, and know about minor trend it will be dangerous if we are do not make attention to high time frame. Because usually minor trend will back to the major trends. So we are always need other time frame to know the dominant trend. If we are wrong on our small time frame we still need to watch the high time rrame.

Khan Mustafiz
2012-10-14, 07:37 PM
There is no the best period of your time for dealing, I think. Because it is rely on your stlye dealing. If you an competitive investor, scalping in 5minutes period of your time will be excellent for you. But if you a average investor, not competitive but no traditional either, 30minutes-1hour period of your time maybe excellent for you. But if you a lengthy lasting investor, period of your time above 4hours may be appropriate for you.

waqtitrader
2012-10-14, 10:38 PM
for trade??

ye to her kisi k apne par depnd kart aha kioun main bhi forex trading main kafi arsey sehoun or main her time frame ko chakk kart ahoun es se mugh ko forex trading main analysisi karne main kafi help hasil hoti ha

aisfx
2012-10-15, 03:57 AM
There is no the best period of your time for dealing, I think. Because it is rely on your stlye dealing. If you an competitive investor, scalping in 5minutes period of your time will be excellent for you. But if you a average investor, not competitive but no traditional either, 30minutes-1hour period of your time maybe excellent for you. But if you a lengthy lasting investor, period of your time above 4hours may be appropriate for you.

any forex trader can analyze the best period of time to trade forex, corresponding strategy is consider the risk of loss on any open posisitrading plan adopted in accordance trends and conditions each time frame. risk if floating minus bucked the trend, 30m-1hour good period for scalping

md mofizur rahman
2012-10-15, 03:24 PM
The time frame for trade is depends on trader. If to profit in short term 1-15 m can be use. 30m and 1 hr can be use as day trader. but you must observe the day trend by observing day candlestick.

arami
2012-10-15, 03:26 PM
Bigger time frames may have less trade setups but the good thing is that you can check them less frequently. For example when you work with ..

Bocah
2012-10-15, 04:20 PM
For me best time frime is in H1, because this time frime is midle with another, so we will more easy to make predictions in this time frime . but we must also look another time frime to make our predictions more accurate and dont just see in one time frime only.

imran1
2012-10-15, 04:22 PM
If the time frame is too short or too long to suit your personality, the trading plan will not survive, no matter how good the system or trading .

Jones
2012-10-15, 04:32 PM
I think the best time to trade in this business is that particular time when many traders are coming into this market. Like we in the west Africa our actual time is latest 8 .00am this is the most time this market is so strong and strenghten.

waqar arif
2012-10-15, 05:04 PM
for trade??

i think dear that time does not matter you can trade anytime of the day ...the think which we should take care of is that we should have a proper plane . proper strategy and good forex knowledge...thats what counts more

haytham527
2012-10-15, 06:04 PM
for my opinion it depends
there is no fixed time frame which has all the benefits
but try to learn about all of them
and then you decide

aliop
2012-10-15, 06:07 PM
My standard is to find a potential opportunity in the 30 minute (or lower) time frame and then confirm that the Daily chart agrees with it. There's no point in going long in a real trade because of the 30 minute chart and then flipping over to the Daily chart to find out it's been moving down for a month, unless you get lucky.

If you are trading long-term, obviously you will most use 4 hour and Daily charts. The trader "personality" you are is mostly going to be your money management style/system. I highly recommend getting involved into money management early on.

suzonbmw03
2012-10-15, 08:17 PM
Dear Friends,I analyze that the best time is for trading here from 8:00 20:00 for British pounds, Swiss francs and Euros 01:00 06:00 and 13:00 20:00 for yen (by CET time).,i think so,A forex alert is a guide for placing trading order for a currency pair. This alert is made by a human analyst or by an automated forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service.

bunty
2012-10-15, 09:26 PM
I also think that Different trader use different time frame in forex trading. Most of trader use 1 hour and 4 hour time frame.Actually,i use 4 hour time frame.I helps to select right cannibalistic Zigzag. but spend the time regular

nirmaldu
2012-10-15, 09:59 PM
The best time frame for trend trading. Financial markets behave astonishingly time scale invariant. Bigger time frames may have less trade setups but the good thing is that you can check them less frequently.Every trader has their own favourite trading methods and therefore will be drawn to particular time frames.

kazim
2012-10-15, 10:03 PM
for trade??

dear mara khala sa trading ka koi time nahi ha jub ap trading kar rha hoo wo he time hota ha trading karna ha agr ap ya kahna ga ka trading main boht sara ahca time hota ha un sa profit earned hota ha to asi bat nahi ha mara kahalla sa main jub be trading karta hon wo time mara laya ahca or best hota ha or kabi kabi loss be earned hota ha..

vc2204
2012-10-15, 10:29 PM
Time frame is good for forex trading and be able to generate consistent profits, in my opinion is the time frame H4 or DAILY. Because the use and DAILY H4 time frame will make our analysis more objective and more precise. The use of the short time frame, would make a lot of false signals, and the resulting losses on our trading system.

abayomi kolade
2012-10-16, 06:29 AM
well i think its best known to each trader because we place trade based on the way we really understand the trading and as for me i think analysis the trade in a long time frame and place the trade in a short term is the very best because with short time you can get the best entry point and in long time you can get the direction of the trade

riky
2012-10-22, 07:39 PM
well i think its best known to each trader because we place trade based on the way we really understand the trading and as for me i think analysis the trade in a long time frame and place the trade in a short term is the very best because with short time you can get the best entry point and in long time you can get the direction of the trade
I disagree because of the short time it will take quick decisions when analyzing that could suffer losses so that the long-term trading will be better

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

I disagree because of the short time it will take quick decisions when analyzing that could suffer losses so that the long-term trading will be better

nyiel100
2012-10-23, 02:58 AM
if you are a scalper it would be good if you trade in sideways time and use low TF,and for long term trade i think we should use higher time frame and doesnt matter what time you are going to trade because in long term we didnt expect to get profit just in no time.

aisfx
2012-10-23, 04:39 AM
if you are a scalper it would be good if you trade in sideways time and use low TF,and for long term trade i think we should use higher time frame and doesnt matter what time you are going to trade because in long term we didnt expect to get profit just in no time.

The best time frame in Forex trading is in line with the strategy and capital and the time we have for forex trading, best practice for the first time frame appropriate forex trading demo account that will facilitate the analysis of a good forex trading

abayomi kolade
2012-10-23, 06:15 AM
well as for me i don't really think we have a best time frame for trading all i can say is that we just have to practice in the demo account and all pair see the very best pair we can trade and earn profit and once we can be able to get the best pair then we can really have a consistence profit all day with our strategy and indicators

mical
2012-10-23, 12:25 PM
which time frame is the best frame for a trader ,i think that it is totally depends on a person .suppose if anyone like scalping ,m1,m5,and m15 time frame is good for him ,because a scalper want to catch a small amount of pips every trade .if anyone like long trade ,h1 ,h4 is the best time frame for him ,because he want to catch a big amount of pips every trade .

rahat
2012-10-23, 01:49 PM
I am a new trader and i doing trading last few month ,fast time i flow 1mt time farming but i never get profit but this month my one friend told me us 30mt and 1h its a most help full .I us this tips and i get 14$ profit this month so i think 30mt and 1h time farming is best for trade.

aamir_ooo
2012-10-23, 02:45 PM
again it depends on the experience...
as an amatuer we may spent a long long time in trading with less profits....but with time we will learn and that helps a lot.
its not the quantity of time spent but the quality of time spent in trading

rilmo
2012-10-23, 03:24 PM
again it depends on the experience...
as an amatuer we may spent a long long time in trading with less profits....but with time we will learn and that helps a lot.
its not the quantity of time spent but the quality of time spent in trading

absolutely agree with your statement guys.. i also thinking that time is geve us more lesson be more expert and have more experience. So we will found our best time to trading after we face several case on trading. Time will teach us .. the important thing is we must learn and never give up..

nilmegh
2012-10-23, 03:26 PM
well i think its best known to
each trader because we place
trade based on the way we really
understand the trading and as
for me i think analysis the trade
in a long time frame and place
the trade in a short term is the
very best because with short
time you can get the best entry
point and in long time you can
get the direction of the trade

saqib160
2012-10-23, 03:56 PM
trading ka koi time nahi ha ja to humere apne ap pa depend karta ha ka hum kitna earn
karna chayte ha jitna time hum trade ma daye gaye itna he hum earn kar paye gayea

lingkon
2012-10-23, 04:38 PM
time frame depend our own decission.if we want to do trade for long,we need follow long time frame.if we want to to trade for sort time,we can follow sort time frame.chart analysis is a good strategy for success in forex trade.

fxmentorbd
2012-10-24, 03:44 PM
It depends on your trading style. If it trades at more than one day, I couldn't help her with that.I personally use 30 and 60 minute charts from trade for only a couple of minutes. I do not like more than one day of trading.

abnoman
2012-10-26, 01:29 AM
dear i will tell u . you wish you use any time frame . but more trader use 1 day and 4H when market are being Escalator. and 1H use when market very normal.

Thanks

SeoHyun
2012-10-26, 02:01 AM
I suggest you to take daily time frame as your minimal time frame analysis, because the bigger time frame you use, you will see larger view about market movements, and that will easier our analysis to predict trend in long term :)

digger_jim
2012-10-26, 04:44 AM
For a beginner, try to make do with higher time frame such as daily or 4 hour. That way it gives you ample time to analyze prior to any action. And, also, it gives you ample opportunity to do anything else. After all, you still have to make a living outside forex when you just begin. When you can profit consistently for at least six months, then you can try your hand at lower time frame, such as hourly or 30m, while keeping your previous time frame as usual.

oreoluwa
2012-10-26, 05:11 AM
to me i don't really think we have best time frame to trade in the forex market and thats is the reason why we just have to learn how to understand our strategy and indicators because with proper use of strategies and indicators we can always be at the best side of the forex market all day thats my point of view

Java
2012-10-26, 07:20 AM
the best time for us is when we are trading no time to loose so we were not bothered by the activities of the other, so I can capitalize on my time well and so I also have a good chance,
I also often use the time at which I think Europe for trade

suzonbmw03
2012-10-26, 07:41 AM
HI,I analyze that the best time is for trading here from 8:00 20:00 for British pounds, Swiss francs and Euros 01:00 06:00 and 13:00 20:00 for yen (by CET time).i think so,A forex alert is a guide for placing trading order for a currency pair. This alert is made by a human analyst or by an automated forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service.

suzonbmw
2012-10-26, 08:09 AM
HI,I analyze that the best time is for trading here from 8:00 20:00 for British pounds, Swiss francs and Euros 01:00 06:00 and 13:00 20:00 for yen (by CET time).Forex trade time frame depend on your profit taking attitude like you are aggressive or passionate profit taker. if you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame.On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame. All key inside you.

mashiur123
2012-10-29, 09:24 AM
the best time trade is where we can do that because in the Forex trading market in open 24hours s 5 days so we can choose a suitable time for such trading and last night is the best time for the trade.

Java Trader
2012-10-30, 12:35 PM
hello friends. I do not think there is a good time frame, but the time frame is ideal for all traders H1 time frame. when you trade on H1 time frame, do not forget to see the time frame D1 and Mountly. because the time frame is connected and can be made ​​in reference to open a position in the time frame H1.

sokcool
2012-10-30, 08:20 PM
there is, but depending on what type of trade you are running,,, you like to play long or short,,, if you like to play long-1H to 4H time frame, and if you like you can use a short play 15M to 30M ,,,,

aiiu
2012-10-30, 09:36 PM
its all depends on you, who are you ? scalping trading or long term trader ? if you scalping trader its better to use little time frame 5m-30m if you are long term trader/swing trader its will be better with 1H-1D time frame

sujarwo
2012-10-30, 09:39 PM
what is the best time fram for trade??
hello..
for trade??
Framework for a good time to trade is when there is an opening of the market such as the state opening of tokyo, american and london, and if we are disciplined in applying our trade at the present time, I believe we will begin to understand the movement of trade and start trying to analyze so that we benefit.

netros
2012-10-30, 10:09 PM
There are a lot of available time frame such as 1M, 5M,, 15M 30M, 1H, 1D, 1 month. but for a scalper like me prefer a small time frame. 5M and 15M is the best time frame for scalping trader, you can place and close transactions with ease.

vc2204
2012-10-30, 10:17 PM
The best time frame in Forex trading is very varied. It depends on the characteristics of the trader. But I personally prefer and DAILY H4 time frame as reference my trading. And the time frame is what makes trading I can last a long time.

mdjoy16
2012-10-30, 10:59 PM
for trade?? good like forex forum

Firozmahmud
2012-10-30, 11:02 PM
A professional graphic designer with ample experience in the field of designing trade show displays NYC can provide you excellent trade show graphics for your display unit. That added to a superb printing service will indeed make your portable trade show display unit a sure shot center of attraction in the most crowded of places.

mdjoy50
2012-10-31, 01:18 AM
for trade?? good like forex forum indian

merabjis
2012-10-31, 01:21 AM
I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually timeframe depens of traders demand and type.

Forex trading is a booming market nowadays and everybody is looking for all open opportunities to make good money.

mashiur123
2012-10-31, 11:36 AM
i believed that i hope that one day Forex will be gone in a best profit from your trade. so patience is one of the most important in the Forex trading if you have to gain best profit from Forex.

tom@zhar
2012-10-31, 07:21 PM
i prefer 1 hour timeframe for intraday trader.4 hour timeframr for swing trader.and for those who like scalping 5 minute timeframe can be good choice.and everyday you should looking at daily candle to see what candle forming,it can give you clue for whole day trend.

egasubekti
2012-11-02, 09:17 AM
if you are a swinger then the time frame for Swing Trader: time frame most commonly used for the swing trader is a graph of 1 hour, 4 hour charts, and even the daily chart. Medium Time Frame 1 hour is a good time if you want to continue to trade for 1-2 days. It presents a good opportunity for this type of trading and allows you to trade preformance with good risk-reward (something that is almost impossible to do in such a small time frame chart 5 minutes or 1 minute).

nyiel100
2012-11-02, 09:27 AM
i prefere to use h1 h4 and d1 for my trading and it gives me a better view of the trend that happen and i think it still my best time frames for trading,but of course we still need helps from our indicators to get signal about the price movement and predict about the trend.

suzonbmw03
2012-11-02, 11:29 AM
hello my dear friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them,I helps to select right cannibalistic Zigzag.

Tanvir174
2012-11-02, 11:55 AM
There are three time frame in Forex trading that is Hong Kong season , London season and New York season. Mainly you can trade with new york time season. This season is very good for Forex trading. This pleat form in timely trading rime. Forex market is very much attractive for all timely concern business man.

mashiur123
2012-11-02, 03:05 PM
a aggressive trader. scalping in 5 minutes time frame will be best for you . but if you a moderate trader. not aggressive but no conservative either. 30 minutes -1 hours time frame may be best for you . but if you a long term trader. time frame above 4 hours may be suitable for you.

amit khanna
2012-11-02, 03:22 PM
different people have different opinion on time frame issue,mainly it depends on the mood of the trader his risk taking ability and his satisfaction on how much profit does he want.it differs from person to person depending on his financial position as well.

paritgupta
2012-11-02, 04:35 PM
I think you can not choose the best time frame in forex trading because all time frames are same and it is very difficult to choose one out of the lot, But still i think 1 hour - 4 hour even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.

muna1982
2012-11-02, 05:33 PM
There is no the best time frame for trading, I think. Because it is depend on your stlye trading. If you an aggressive trader, scalping in 5minutes timeframe will be good for you. But if you a moderate trader, not aggressive but no conservative either, 30minutes-1hour timeframe maybe good for you. But if you a long term trader, timeframe above 4hours may be suitable for you.

yes their is no best or bad time. the real thing is the way of trading. long term trader like to trade in h1 and h4 so that they will get very good trend and make good investment decision. scalper are quick trader and depend on small time frame like m5, m15 , m30 which are easy for short term trading. so you have to decide which type of business you will prefer and then select the right time frame for trading.

suzonbmw03
2012-11-02, 08:03 PM
I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame.timeframe above 4hours may be suitable for you.

Jones
2012-11-02, 08:16 PM
For me in this forex market my best trading time flame is 1 hours flame is my best trading flame.

mdjoy16
2012-11-02, 08:23 PM
for trade?? good forum indian good like forex thanks

S A Sani
2012-11-08, 11:50 AM
For you joy, I would like to say, in my trading experience that it will depend on your demand what actually you want to do, suppose, if you are a short trading thinking you may choose 15-30 min trading time or maximum 1h is best for you. or you are thinking about long trade you are fit for 4h to day trading. so depends on you. thanks.

forexmaster
2012-11-15, 02:09 PM
इस बाजार और तुम हो रहे हैं अच्छा व्यापार और प्रदर्शन अच्छा हो सकता है और आप कर रहे हैं कि हम इसके बारे में भ्रमित नहीं है, सभी समय फ्रेम में अच्छा कर रहे हैं और हम जानते हैं और उन सभी को सीखना है, वे अपने स्वयं के समारोह मैं एक व्यापार scalping हूँ, लेकिन मैं सभी समय फ्रेम का उपयोग करें और यह मुझे और अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त .. और यह मेरे व्यापार के लिए महत्वपूर्ण है, और मुझे लगता है कि यह गलत अवधारणा है अगर हम पसंदीदा के रूप में उनमें से एक का उपयोग करें

asmakhatun
2012-11-15, 02:31 PM
I consider time redact depends of merchandiser type. If you are a intranet monger then you can try 1hr or 4 hr case border. If you requisite whatsoever pips apace then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually time frame deepens of traders claim and typewrite.

wawaz_i
2012-11-15, 02:49 PM
H1 is the best time frame to see the direction of the trend, but to make a decision ata sell buyt I saw in Time Frame smaller so that it can produce a maximum profit, and avoid long floating

Chaudhry
2012-11-15, 03:11 PM
Meray khayal mein best time trading ka power hours hay waha pairs ki moving average bohat fast hoti hay ap power hours ko google mein search ker saktay hay khas kar kay eur.usd/ usd/cad .eur/jpy/gbp/usd bohat fast move kertay hay.

rklover
2012-11-16, 12:21 AM
Well, i mostly use daily and H4 to look the major trend, and H1,M30 and M15 to enter

yadikhanih
2012-11-16, 12:23 AM
hello my dear friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function
i am a scalper but i use all time frames and it makes me get more information..and this is important for my trading, and i guess it is wrong concept if we use one of them as favorite
Whether you are a business man, a salaried person, or a housewife, if you are investing your hard earned money or a part of your savings in Forex trading, you must be wishing to earn good returns on it. Here are few tips to help you enjoy good returns on your investment in Forex.

rianta
2012-11-16, 09:04 AM
the best time is right depends on the strategy that we use, and all certainly different. for I myself am daily waiting too long already, so it's pretty TM30 alone. so the conditions and circumstances that distinguish between us and others.

munna khan
2012-11-16, 03:59 PM
I don't trade well during Asian session I find the market too slow in activity. I trade during London session and US session. But during those time I become sleepy because it's night time in our country.

dollar
2012-11-16, 04:09 PM
I don't trade well during Asian session I find the market too slow in activity. I trade during London session and US session. But during those time I become sleepy because it's night time in our country.
i agree with you during london session we can see very good movement in forex market.
i alwasy trade during london and newyork session overlapping.
i think for short term or scaler trader it is best time and if any one who is long term trader then no matter which time is good for trading.

otang
2012-12-15, 02:02 PM
the best time is right depends on the strategy that we use, and all certainly different. for I myself am daily waiting too long already, so it's pretty TM30 alone. so the conditions and circumstances that distinguish between us and others.

interesting that you say about the best time really depends on the strategies we use and all different because I was waiting too long each day is before we entered the market we should analyze first find the best time to open order to avoid sideway

---------- Post added 12-15-2012 at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-14-2012 at 07:53 PM ----------

to pairnya whether more good indeed in EU ? whether the best game in the not too nimble pair? continued how to effect fundamental gan gan. Usually when you go in the opposite direction apparently because fundamentally, what take action? gan thanks for spirit

saqib160
2012-12-15, 03:34 PM
trading ka koi time best nahi ha har koi apne hisab sa trading karta ha har trade ka apna hisab ha jo us na apne
hisab sa set kayea hota ha jo us ko trading ka laye best lagta ha forex ki market ka koi pata nahi hota kis waqt
profat ma ho is laye is ka barye ma kuch nahi kaha ja sakta.

marha
2012-12-16, 02:02 AM
use h1 h4 and d1 for my trading and it gives me a better view of the trend that happen and i think it still my best time frames for trading,but of course we still need helps from our indicators to get signal about the price movement and predict about the tren

eko_se
2012-12-16, 07:40 AM

ForexCepat
2012-12-16, 08:29 AM
Try to avoid trading on too short of a time scale on the forex market. Avoid the temptation to make too many moves using a 15-minute cycle. As your time frame shortens, chance and noise play larger roles. Using a longer time scale smooths out the randomness and lets you spot genuine trends in the market. http://forexcepat.com/if/wink1.gif

Essieshiigih7203
2012-12-16, 02:48 PM
The creation of the gold standard monetary system in 1875 marked one of the most significant events in the history of the Forex currency market. As countries each attached an amount of their currency to be equal to an ounce of gold the changing price of gold between two currencies became the first standardized means of currency exchange in history.

cmenk
2012-12-16, 10:17 PM
Greetings from me
I think personally, I usually use a 1-h in analyzing and trading, so the habits that I use for this would still use 1-h, I've never used 15m or 30 m. maybe you can try it and can share their experiences, where better to use your time fram.

heru
2012-12-16, 10:20 PM
in my commerce expertise that it'll rely on your demand what really you wish to try to to, suppose, if you're a brief commerce thinking you will opt for 1 hour commerce time or most daily is best for you. otherwise you square measure brooding about long trade you're fit 4h to day commerce. therefore depends on yo

gretongan
2012-12-16, 10:39 PM
if you do in fact are short trading thinking you could select 15minute or 30 minute trading time or maximum 1h is best for everyone. or you can thinking regarding long trade you can fit for 4h out to day trading. :accute:

EMAAN
2012-12-16, 11:01 PM
bhai main abi forex main new ho.or main jo bi trade kerta ho.wo news kay time kerta ho.kue kay us time hum kam time main kafi acha profit earn ker sakty hai.wasay to sara time hi trading kay liya acha hay.mager un traders kay liya jo Forex ko achay say janty hai.or jin kay pas acha knowledge hay.

shakil7142
2012-12-16, 11:06 PM
Different trader trade in different time frame.I time h1 and h4 most of the time.I use macd,zigzag and rsi indication.Most of the it work perfectly.Most of the new trader use short time frame.

PTtrader
2012-12-17, 01:22 AM
Depends on how much time do you have to spend by trading a day. Lower timeframe means more fake signals but with higher frequency. Longer timeframe means better trading odds but with lower frequency. I prefer trade H4 and D1 charts.

aladdensima
2012-12-17, 03:18 AM
I think that the time frame is better hours, and can be used daily framework to make sure of the direction of the market., But there are many strategies that use frames less than it .

chinku
2012-12-18, 05:42 PM
Unique broker work with unique period with fx trading. The vast majority of broker work with 1 hour in addition to 5 time period. Basically, i exploit 5 time period. When i aids you to pick out suitable cannibalistic Zigzag.

The Blessed
2012-12-18, 11:42 PM
I have come to discover that all time frame are almost the same. I just guess I'm right. I openned different time frames and I cannot see any significant difference or perfection in them. I think it all depends on what you want or your indicator, on which time frame it works best. Just choose one from m15 to h4, I think I still prefer those time frame compared to other.

abbey ak
2012-12-19, 05:19 AM
well as for me i don't really think we have a best time to trade all i can say is that the more w can understand our strategies and indicators the more we can always trade all day and all night provided we can get a clear signer in the market

mhchomsi
2012-12-19, 05:43 AM
if we really wish good trader, we can use all time frame, as a result of we are want sensible read from several aspect of time chart to take higher analyze. we are apprehend if forex is basically an effort to predict. thus, we should build sensible analyze from several time frame to discover the minor and major trend. it was actually very necessary to take sensible trade.

jhonky
2012-12-19, 06:57 AM
until now only 3 of my choice for prime time problems i.e. H1 and H4 dayli rest I rarely wear for entry I use h1 and h4 I use for analysis and I think third time dayli frime it enough to use not too much

endischa
2012-12-19, 07:02 AM
i think the best time for intraday is H 1 because from that we can know what is the major trend
of that pair so we can set our position to follow the major trend happen in that pair we trade.

rokib
2012-12-19, 11:55 AM
I see all of the time frame are best for trading and it is depends individual trading strategies. Many trader like 1 hour and 4 hour time frame but 4 hour time frame is good for most of the trader because 1 hour time frame is too short, so they like 4 hour time frame.

mustofa sulaiman
2012-12-19, 12:11 PM
i think all of time frame are important brother .but you can using daily or 4hours time frame for the power trend analysis .and if you want to scalp trade then you can try with small time frame like m5 or m15 .good luck brother.

haryadi88
2012-12-19, 09:37 PM
i think all of time frame are important brother .but you can using daily or 4hours time frame for the power trend analysis .and if you want to scalp trade then you can try with small time frame like m5 or m15 .good luck brother.

Same happen with me. I am always using H4 time frame for my strategy and analysis because using that time frame, market movement and chart is not noisy, so we can make our analysis more relax

abbey ak
2012-12-20, 07:09 AM
well based on my understanding i don't really think we have a best time to trade all i can say is that analysis in the long time frame and place your trade in the short time thats the best way i think we can trade

sonyole
2012-12-20, 08:17 AM
References in use usually depends on the time frame of trading styles and habits. As a scalper, I tend to use a combination of M5 and M15 time frame as reference transactions. Meanwhile, to see the trend, I use H1 time frame. Good luck ................

oreoluwa
2012-12-20, 09:40 AM
as far as am really concerned trading we can always trade based on how we really understand the market and that can be really determine by the practice in the demo account because what we practice is what we know

delowar
2013-01-11, 10:59 AM
The best time fram for trade 1 hour but trend of the trade could not refrain from. The 4-hour chart kendela skalpim can be seen.

saify7772
2013-01-11, 08:22 PM
all the time in the working days are the best time for tradings but like pakistan gmt which is +5 ,you have to trade between 1430hrs and 2100hrs

otang
2013-01-11, 11:57 PM
all the time in the working days are the best time for tradings but like pakistan gmt which is +5 ,you have to trade between 1430hrs and 2100hrs

maybe true..weekdays are the best time to tradings but as a 5 pakistan gmt but the right time to enter the market should implement or avoid while sideways price movements tend to be slow because it will affect the trading performance of our system

otang
2013-01-13, 06:50 PM

i agree with your opinion regarding the we will use all of the time frame because we need to see both sides plenty of time to make the graphics better analyze that must be considered before we enter the market should do technical analysis and fundamental advance that aim to determine the certainty in the open position to take action

andi_lan
2013-01-13, 08:50 PM
strategies by looking at time frame has its own advantages and disadvantages, if seen from a small time frame it must be balanced with a small target, and vice versa, for that if using the scalping technique is better looking, M15 time frame.

fzm
2013-01-13, 10:51 PM
The choosing the time frame vary trader to trader because some trading like quite and some want volatile. so incase of volatile UK and USA sessions is good and better when these two sessions are overlaping.

dedi irawanto
2013-01-14, 10:14 AM
I am a newbie with basic trade as a day trader, and therefore I am very happy with the time frame H1 and D1, as in two time frames, it will be easy to predict price movements.

pelotrader
2013-01-14, 10:25 AM
in my opinion it is relatively
because the use of it in accordance with the time frame of analysis used
if you are happy to use scalping
then use a small time frame
but if you are happy with the swing market
then use the time frame

otakon
2013-01-14, 10:32 AM
I think the frame 4 hours is very good for novice traders it helps in the application of analysis and strategies
But rule the larger frame, the more chances of success in the application of analytics is suitable for the owners of big money

m.ikram
2013-01-14, 11:05 AM
jab nesws aati hen tab market maen bohat chining hoti hy mujhy to tab ka time bohat best lagta hy. wasy new trader k liye news k ilawa wala time best rehta hey kiyun k us ny practice karni hoti hy.

sonali
2013-01-14, 06:57 PM
i think the shape 4 hours is very good for beginner investors it helps in use of research and strategies
But concept the bigger shape, the more possibilities of success in use of statistics is appropriate for the entrepreneurs of big money. thanks

norix
2013-01-14, 08:16 PM
i think the shape 4 hours is very good for beginner investors it helps in use of research and strategies
But concept the bigger shape, the more possibilities of success in use of statistics is appropriate for the entrepreneurs of big money. thanks

if you want to use a large time frame means that you also use the several recommendations laian brother, at the start of a large TF tf followed by a little, because even though all we had to use to start trading this

sonali
2013-01-14, 08:44 PM

strategies by looking at period of your time and effort has its own benefits and drawbacks, if seen from a small period of your time and effort it must be balanced with a small target, and viceregal, for that if using the scalping technique is better looking, M15 period of your time and effort.

nhatban
2013-01-16, 01:40 PM
you might consider looking for 15mins -30mins -1h at same time
cause you might miss a really good entry trading with that kinda time frame ...
well it depends are you a big trader ? means you got a good capital ? and using a low leverage ? if yes than you are doing the right think if no than you are wasting a lot pips for nothing

mari980
2013-01-16, 03:12 PM
I do not have a good time in the Asian market does not trade very slow operation. I am London time and the time of trade. But I was sleepy during the night time because it's our country.

Jack
2013-01-16, 03:34 PM
I think, every time frame has something new to indicate trader that what trend is currently running on market, but sometime our trading style need special time frame, for short trading i using M1, M5, M15, 30M, H1 time frames for trading.

gretongan
2013-01-16, 04:12 PM
it depends upon the mood of one's trader his risk taking ability and his satisfaction in how a lot of profit will he wish. it differs from person to actually person betting on his monetary position furthermore. :good:

bogelfx
2013-01-16, 05:35 PM
choose the time frame during a trading style of trading that depends on what we do, for long-term trading, we can use the time frame H1 and H4, and in contrast to short-term trading that choosing a smaller time frame

detien
2013-01-16, 08:53 PM
I prefer to use Time Frame from 30M until 4H Time Frame because I am learning to become Intraday Traders.
I didn't quite often to use 1M,5M and 15M Time Frame because it was too short to know trending of pairs.
And I don't use 1D, 1W, and 1MT because that was too long.

Roddexx
2013-01-16, 09:57 PM
I think the best time frame for trade is 15m-H4, I often use it and often profit. Why 15m-H4? because it TF is not too long and not too short so it is relatively easy to read trends.

Ahmed Farag
2013-01-16, 11:25 PM
the fast trade is good and enough to make a fast profit so i trade with the low time frames more than the high time frames . the high time frames is not good for trading because you need to wait too long

Tenhyeu
2013-01-17, 08:45 AM
I prefer shorter time frames but not 1min because of it's noise. Longer time frames should be for longer trades. But i still combine long and short times to determine where i am and where i'm going to

sajal01
2013-01-17, 08:52 AM
I am a scalper but I use it all the time, and it allows me more information . And it is important for my work. and I think that perception is wrong. if we use one of them as a favorite. I think that the timing depends on the type of merchant. Forex Marketing depends on your attitude to get your winnings or aggressive or passion win.

mshoaib
2013-01-17, 10:13 AM
I think the time frame depends Type merchant. If you are a merchant during the day and then you can try 1HR or 4-hour time frame. If you want some point and then quickly you can try 15M 30M or. depens time actually traders and type of request.

zirconium
2013-01-17, 12:50 PM
I think 4h and daily charts are the best.Signals which are coming from those charts are more accurate,so use those chats.also u can learn the patterns of pairs and can draw major resistances and major supports by using those charts

shahid1
2013-01-17, 02:53 PM
All the time is best for trading if you know the trading. Try to understand the signals and movement of the market ups and down Then every time is good for trading. Other is you can not find the good time in the whole day. First try to learn and understand the forex.

ashvi
2013-01-17, 05:39 PM
There is nothing like the fixed best time frame for trading. Because for scalper the best time frame may be m5 and for intra day trader they may find m30, h1 time frame chart best and for the swing traders they may like to trade using the daily and h4 time frame chart.

shahid1
2013-01-17, 06:15 PM
I thind all the time is best for the trader but the most suitable one is depend on the type of your trading as scalping or short term or long term trading I trade daily so I often get the profit on every trade. You will be perfect in trading you will feel every time is best for trading.

wasimanjum
2013-01-17, 07:19 PM
Every time is best for tading. bus ao ko market k bare main thora sa aware rhna chahiay
ap kisi b waqt achi earning kr skte hain. muje lgta ha k ap early morning kam krein gay tu
aur b faida ho ga ap ko kun k us time bilkul fresh hote hain aur easily market k bare main jan skain gay.

mediafxx
2013-01-17, 08:30 PM
I am a scalper but I use it all the time, and it allows me more information . And it is important for my work. and I think that perception is wrong. if we use one of them as a favorite. I think that the timing depends on the type of merchant. Forex Marketing depends on your attitude to get your winnings or aggressive or passion win.

forex should use the proper management of capital to be used in trade, calculate the potential risk management courses forex trading account also risks and conditions before trading forex trends with discipline and use depends Type merchant management

pedrofx
2013-01-18, 02:29 AM
im trading at midnight here, because its help me to concentration fully. i do it serously, but slow :D

erkin
2013-01-18, 05:20 AM
I think 4h and daily charts are the best.Signals which are coming from those charts are more accurate,so use those chats.also u can learn the patterns of pairs and can draw major resistances and major supports by using those charts
Time is money in forex, There is never a time that a forex trading trader should expect 100% profits in their trades. I would always prefer to win and lose in some forex trades.

fzm
2013-01-18, 10:48 PM
The selection of the time frame is depend on the trader trading techniques because some trader like to trade in volatile conditions and some trader want to trade in non volatile conditions. I think at the initial stage we have to avoid the volatile conditions because it is high risk in the trading.

kalim157
2013-01-19, 12:00 AM
in my point of view and i saw others posts all of the time fram is so good for bigner of trading in forex . when we start the trade then we need to saw all the time fram to has chaked it . and total focus on the 15M time fram . it is so good for trading.

hotlok11
2013-01-19, 12:03 AM
Asia market trading in fact can be found in the late session. You can trade the London meeting and in the United States. However, this is our country through the evening sleepy.

mamun11
2013-01-19, 12:06 AM
all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function.I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually timeframe depens of traders demand and type.

ahmad786
2013-01-20, 04:57 PM
i personally use the 1 hour and 4 hour time frame when trading price action. i believe any time less than 1 hour could be dangerous because of fast movement of price and volatility although am not saying time is impossibly to trade lesser time frame but i found more safe for me.

ahmedelsanhoury
2013-01-21, 11:01 AM
if you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame.On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame.@>-

usmanraza
2013-01-21, 12:47 PM
trade ka koi be time best ha ap jab be trader karye pure knowledge aur market ko study kar ka trade karye ap zaroor acha
earn karye gayea markt ma jab news ayti ha tab market ma zaroor tazi ayti ha us waqt trade karna sa hum acha earn kar
sakte ha.

samsuddin.bepari
2013-01-26, 11:39 PM
I don't have a good time Asien-Handelsmarkt am not very slowly to the high speed. I am London-Zeithandel . But he was a, where I at night-verbrauchendem could sleep process, it has in our country.

abdosoft
2013-01-27, 06:25 PM
You should always trade using multiple time frames. You start at the highest frame you reference (for most people this is the daily chart), and then work down 1 TF at a time trying to discern a trend amongst them. Daily, 4H and 1H are pretty much the safest bet to trade.

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 01:46 AM

malkoumx
2013-02-14, 03:04 AM
Welcome, my friend in this wonderful forum.
There is no specific time for trading in Forex, all times appropriate to trade in, and all the times you can check the profits, but profits vary from exchange to another, and the best stock is stock Germany and the London Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange, and in this period than gains / losses, because buying and selling will increase, because the three stock exchanges is one of the strongest stock markets in the world, and is recommended for beginners to make use of the Forex in times of issuance of the news, because the market is changing by the news.

beautifulrose
2013-02-14, 03:07 AM
Sab say acha time frame to 1H ka hai. Jo kay takreeban sabhi traders use kartay hain. Is kay andar humain har hour ka status maloom parta rehta hai. Agar aap ne trading open karni hai to aap ko tamaam time frames per nazar rakhni chahiye taake sahi say position ko open kiya ja sakay.

chandrabd1971
2013-02-14, 06:39 AM
Forex trading period of time, depending on the attitude of victory as you get aggressive or passionate collector. If you are a small marginal profit in a short period of time and with low risk, you want to free trade, then for 15 minutes frame.On the other hand, is not enough and you have passion enough experience by observing the market correctly, then, and recent market for 1 hour to try to change the frame. What's inside all.

JBP
2013-02-14, 12:07 PM
we don't confuse regarding it, all time frames ar sensible and that we got to apprehend and learn all of them, they need their own operate. i am a plunger however i exploit all time frames and it makes me get additional data and this can be necessary for my commercialism, and that i guess it's wrong construct if we tend to use one in all them as favorite.

Good Morning
2013-02-14, 01:11 PM
What type of tarder are you? If you are swing trader so you have to use larger time frame to make analysis and then execute your trade from 15m time frame. In whatever type usually trader using smaller time frame to executing their trade. It's all about what time frame you are customized with and then you will feel enjoying your trade when you able to monitoring from your side.

mianshabbirhussain
2013-02-14, 01:35 PM
According to Murray's wait and see if your trade is the best market you normally see.You must be a maximum of 1hr 4hr normally see as the forex market is the best in

hisam008
2013-02-14, 02:11 PM
Sorry to say I can not say it surely. I think all time is sweepable for treading in Forex business. But at the time of one should flow the movement of the Forex market. We know that Forex is advance and fast business for making money. This is why all in Forex should be active and sincere.

asifanayat
2013-02-14, 03:55 PM
Trader ko chahiye k jo b frame eis ko suit krta hai wo he use krein lekn ziyada tor traders 1hours
time frame use krtey hain eis sey ein ko kafi help milti hai

FPK
2013-02-14, 11:05 PM
it is depend on your choice i think all time frame best but if you wanna do profit in hours so 1h is best in a day than h4 is best if you use modify order than d1 is best but my favorite time fram h4

Ah Akrimul Khusnayain
2013-02-14, 11:06 PM
in Treding we need to increase our capital, so you get additional capital in this forum You can write posts on the forum to earn bonus to invest in Forex.

Liaba
2013-02-14, 11:14 PM
If you are a intraday trader then you can try. 1hr or 4hr time frome. if you think low marginal profit in short time. this dlent is made by a humen analyst or by an automated forex

jamil43
2013-02-14, 11:14 PM
i think the best time frame for trade is when we think that now pair is at stable position. if there is up or down tren then it is better to avoide or away from tading

kelvin_funky
2013-02-15, 02:23 AM
good timeframe in use in my trading it all depends on our good use, if I myself use H1 timeframe because I think TF H1 has a profitable market movements. and TF H1 we can know the power of buyers and sellers

zulfikar fx
2013-02-15, 08:10 PM
I think all the good time frame to serve as a guide for trading, except that we include a long-term trader or short term, if we include the long-term trader, then in general use the time frame H4 and D1. but when we are short-term traders, mostly with the time frame M5, M15 and H1, but I'm sure every trader has its own way of determining the time frame in trading.

mohamedsaleh
2013-02-15, 09:17 PM
there is no straight answer for your question , because if you are using short frame like 5 min to 30 min you will achieve your profit target quickly , and if you use 1h to 4h you will wait awhile to get the target you want so if you go short time is better if you are newbie , but if the market is long you have to go 4h , that is what i know ,and i hope i helped u

bogelfx
2013-02-15, 09:20 PM
the time frame that we use depends on the style of trading that we have, every trader would use a different time frame, I use all the time frames, ranging from M1 to D1, we can use the system for short-term trading and long-term

haney
2013-02-15, 09:22 PM

yes, i agree with you, all time frames are very important for us and form them we can get more information for trading, and also with them then we will know the market situation with right, and of course, i do really agree with you, and i can do trade with right with use all of them, and although i am a scalper,

damin1
2013-02-15, 09:29 PM

hello..
for trade??
i think all the time suitable for trading. depends on what strategy you use to make trading profits or losses as seen from a great technique and strategy. i would recommend using the indicator moving averages plus technique fundamental or forex news.

alfa3
2013-02-15, 09:31 PM
As a trader usually will make analysis in high TF, and open position in small TF like 15M...my pavourite TF is 15M because not too long time and not too short time to wait price move...

winwinwindu
2013-02-16, 01:12 AM
for trade??
I think the time frame depends on the type of trader itself,
if you type scalper, preferably using a timeframe 5 / 15M with standard H4 trend
for Daytrader, you should use the benchmark trend D1 H1
for swingers usually they use H4 time frame up

ak470
2013-02-16, 01:40 AM
if you like scalping you need to use 15 m timeframe ,if you are a intraday trader you need H1 timeframe ,& if you like longtime trade u need to use M1 chart.

princeua
2013-02-16, 02:24 AM
I better frame four hours but every trader in the market for a friendly preferred method of frame there are those who accept or four hours, or even five minutes every dealer has a plan of action and a special way in the trading .

biyen
2013-02-16, 11:45 AM
in my opinion there is no time frame for the best forex trading. All traders have their own time frame requirements vary according to the way they trade. Scalper maybe like a small time frame, but they'll use a longer time frame to see the trend guidelines. Longterm traders favor a long time frame, but they require a small time frame to find the right moment to open positions

woi
2013-02-16, 11:57 AM
i think the best ime when it cepens comes to trading in the market all depends with that individual that is the way i know the things in the market and that way i know that i will have all the best in the market.

runu
2013-02-17, 06:13 PM
Divergent experience cast is different monger. I consider 1-4 flat day case make suitable for initiate or newbie merchant.
Scalper dealer chose 1-1st case enclose. so, you terminate what sort of exchange prime?

Onion
2013-02-17, 08:50 PM
I used TF15M for scalping, if I want to trades with long term I used TF1H. we can read every candle to analyze the fluctuation. so what is our trading plan; scalping, short term, or long term. and we can choose the good TF to run our trading plan daily.

ashfaq001
2013-02-17, 09:26 PM
I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually timeframe depens of traders demand and type. and we say that Different time frame is different trader. I think 1h-4h even day time frame suitable for beginner or newbie trader.

sajid
2013-02-17, 09:37 PM
I think 1 and 4 hours is the best time frame for long term traders.15 minutes and 30 minutes time frame is short term traders.
I am a scalper and i follow all time frame.

gulking
2013-02-18, 08:11 AM
in my opinion there is no specific best time frame to do the trade formyself the best analysis and the experience and the knowledge is requred to do the forex trading at every time.

Onion
2013-02-18, 01:05 PM
scalping and short term trading is better to used TF15M, we can get a data from another TF every 15 minutes, and 15 minutes is long enough if the condition of fluctuation in idle condition. hoping for busy fluctuation maybe only a couple hours everyday.

safinova_iuk
2013-02-18, 02:52 PM
Everybody knows that "Noting is perfect" so you should not try to find which is the best one in any areas beacause if you want to know what is best in a term ov time it is easy but you want to lnow which is the best indicator in everyitme everywhere it is really not prac5ical.

Discordance
2013-02-18, 04:54 PM
i think the best time to trade is when near frankfurt open till london market closes ,becasue in that time the price was very volatile it is good for everyone who looking for volatility so i think it is really worht

ranakashi162
2013-02-18, 05:17 PM
best trading ky leya hr aik ka apna apna hisab hota hai kuin ky hr aik ka apna mind step hota but view is 1 to 3 hours best time for trading

ramjan
2013-02-18, 09:31 PM
Dear I think. It depends totally on self. But i follow as scalping 5mu,1 hours time frame. thanks

jatayufx
2013-02-18, 10:04 PM
Everybody knows that "Noting is perfect" so you should not try to find which is the best one in any areas beacause if you want to know what is best in a term ov time it is easy but you want to lnow which is the best indicator in everyitme everywhere it is really not prac5ical.

note the financial condition and the condition of capital movements fit we have used as the basis of analysis of forex market in analyzing the movement and wear appropriate profit and loss account forex management

mediafxx
2013-02-19, 04:32 AM
i think the best time to trade is when near frankfurt open till london market closes ,becasue in that time the price was very volatile it is good for everyone who looking for volatility so i think it is really worht

forex trading strategies experience is appropriate knowledge and experience risk but very dangerous at high risk forex markets use price indicators are so do not wait for the open position has experience a favorable chance of capital

sparvez
2013-02-19, 04:09 PM
well ,every trader follow time frame in forex market because time frame is very important things here.I think,5 minutes and 15 minutes time frame is good for scalping and 1hour and 4hour time frame is very effective for long term trade.

farooq4455
2013-02-19, 05:15 PM
mere khiyal mien aik trader ke liye sub se best time wo hota hain jab market graph pe 1 se 5 mint ke doran uper aur neche hoti rahti hain for example agar abi Eru/Usd 1.3000 pe hai tu agle 5 mint mein ye 1.3100 pe chale jaye aur next 5 mint mein ye dobare 1.3000 pe ajaye.

tareqbmw01
2013-02-19, 06:12 PM
hello my dear friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function,all time frame is suitable but the most suitable one is depend on the type of your trading as scalping or short term or long term trading i trade daily so i use the time frame 1 h and 4 hs

mianshabbirhussain
2013-02-19, 06:30 PM
Trade is good all the time I am a farm operates as a 1 gnhty a day in which most. Trading shall leave it at that depend on the type of trading is seen when the rest tarde
All times are so good sometimes more and sometimes less income, which would

crux9
2013-02-19, 06:56 PM
Hi member, the best time frame in my opinion is 4 Hours chart. why i chose this time frame? i chose this time of frame because i can see a big picture of the forex market. when i was in Forex School my teacher told me about the benefits of this time frame. you will be successful using this.

rehaan
2013-02-19, 07:46 PM
The best time to trade is the 15 min time frame. I always read the 15 min candle and then enter the market. I prefer the 15 min bar to enter the forex method and also 15 min candle is also the best to do scalping.

davy2
2013-02-20, 01:45 AM
There are many times that you can open atrde if you wanted only thing that you have to make sure is that you have to open that trade when the market is open therefore the time zone that you are in really matter or you should know where you are in terms of of time zone

abdul rauf
2013-02-21, 07:10 PM
Different investor use different period of time in currency trading.Most of investor use 1 time and 4 time period of time.Actually,i use 4 time period of time.I helps to select right cannibalistic Zigzag.
good luck

msreza1
2013-02-21, 07:28 PM
Hi my precious buddy, do not mix up constantly and you also are good to understand in addition to study all, they've got a task
I am just intoxicated, however I prefer constantly frames understanding that tends to make me personally much more information.. this also is vital with regard to my enterprise, in addition to Perhaps this can be a false notion, if we all utilize one of these as being a favourite.

boeled
2013-02-21, 08:57 PM
the best time to open a trading position is when prices are moving rapidly and the trend is going. In addition to the trend that is happening we need to prepare any strategy to anticipate all possibilities that will happen next.

shahbaz123
2013-02-21, 09:01 PM
i amnew in the forex trading i do only one time trading and this time that my best trading frame and i am happy to do this reading. this ia the best and nice.

kaisar21
2013-02-21, 10:32 PM
depending on the technique used for example when fitting scalpingan using M15, M15 but when using the old trading techniques better use h4 TF H1 or D1. it all depends on the condition of the run..

owaiskhan
2013-02-21, 11:15 PM
If you want to use a large time frame means that you also use the several recommendations laian brother, at the start of a large Tf followed by a little, because even though all we had to use to start trading this.

fx student
2013-02-21, 11:44 PM
we can make profit from all time frames but my point of view big time frame like 1 hr, 4hr, daily is best for trade because small time frame give us lots of fake signals

gb993
2013-02-21, 11:57 PM
H1 and H4 is the best choice you can make. M1, M15 are for them who want to make few pips with big lot. Also these are helpful for scalping. But personally i use H1 and sometimes H4

rosyadfx
2013-02-22, 02:23 AM
Different trader use different time frame in forex trading.Most of trader use 1 hour and 4 hour time frame.Actually,i use 4 hour time frame.I helps to select right cannibalistic Zigzag.

yup, different traders have own ways to make decesion about time to trading. for my self, i more prefer using my nigh day as my best time to trading using EU pair and take about 20 pips with 1 lot only. its very profitable.

flowernight
2013-02-22, 02:32 AM
For all trader with different strategy they will surely have different strategy to make money in forex. For me using 1h chart to see market trend and open position in small time frame is better for me By doing this kind of trading I can get better vision where market will move and better chance to make better open position. Using multi time frame is one way to predict the market better.

palash92
2013-02-22, 07:53 AM
Had an aggressive attitude benefits such as profit trading Forex is dependent on the time or passionate. And if you think you want low marginal profit low risk free trade as soon as possible and go for a 15-minute time frame. On the other hand, has enough experience and enough of the right and the market's latest venture, feeling when, after an hour of the trace. Every key on.

s.saha
2013-03-04, 03:09 PM
actually time frame depends on your trading methods. like if you want doing scalping then the best time frame is 1M, 5M and 15M. if you do like short time trading then 30M and 1H time frame are perfect, if you like position or day trading then i think it is better to consider 4H and 1D time frame.

ahmedreda
2013-03-04, 03:43 PM
welcome dear eldewin jutimin . well i am using the 4 hours frame it is so legit frame to make trades but it is not helpful frame for any beginner want training
on his demo account . training in the 30 minuts is so good frame for training.

shoaib786
2013-03-04, 03:59 PM
har trader apne hisab sy fram time karta hai koi 1hour sy 5 hour tak tu koi 1 sy 3 hour tak har har trader apna he fram time bnata hai or time fram apki strategy par depend karta hai main tu all time fram use karta hun

kaisar2121
2013-03-04, 11:21 PM
It depends on what kind of trader you are. If you are a day trader, then you must use the short time frame to capture a small trend in the Forex. If you are a swing trader, you have to use a larger time frame, in order to capture the best swing in the Forex. but if my time frame is most often used for the swing trader is a graph of 1 hour, 4 hour charts, and even the daily chart. Medium Time Frame 1 hour is a good time if you want to continue to trade for 1-2 days. It presents a good opportunity for this type of trading and allows you to trade with a good risk reward./

malik
2013-03-05, 01:49 AM
hello..
for trade??
Bhai main to larger aur smaller time frames kay aik combination ko hi use karta hoon, aur mujhy kisi aik time frame kay saath trade karny ki adat naheen hay, aap ko best results lany kay liye aik combination par hi focus karna ho ga.

gretos
2013-03-05, 07:02 AM
best time frame to trade depends on the type of trader, if the intraday trader could probably use a timeframe Daily and H4 and h1 for the open position, but for some types such as scalper, could probably use the M15 and M5 timeframe, before choosing a timeframe for that, we must tawu ourselves, including what type of trader? scalper / swingger / intraday trader? select your choice

mddellel
2013-03-05, 07:07 AM
Time Frame it depends with ur strategy,if u are scalper u will looking for small time frame and if u are swing trader u will looking bigger time frame for entry position.

harithjabir
2013-03-05, 07:08 AM
Distinct trader make use of different period of time inside fx trading. Most of trader make use of an hour as well as four time period of time. Basically, i use four time period of time. Forex trading period of time be determined by your own income using frame of mind as you are generally hostile or perhaps zealous income taker. if you think maybe lower minor income simply speaking moment as well as wish lower without risk industry then select 15 min period of time.

hadidbd1
2013-03-06, 11:10 AM
I engage in befall to discover to facilitate all period frame are almost the same. I absolutely speculation I'm respectable. I opened out of the ordinary period frames and I cannot guarantee one noteworthy difference or perfection in them. I think it all depends on what did you say? You neediness or your indicator, on which period frame it plant finest. Just want individual from m15 to h1, I think I still fancy persons period frame compared to other.

mdsuny
2013-03-06, 11:33 AM
there are not hard and fast time and fixed about forex u can trade in forex all time but every day i spend 5-7 hours in forex.

faroky
2013-03-06, 01:14 PM
Hey Hey My friends, do not confuse this regard, all the best and we know all about them and learn a function, you need
I am a scalper, but I use all the time and it makes me more information .. This is very important for my business, and I suppose that if you would like to use them as a misunderstanding

vegazuz
2013-03-06, 05:01 PM
I like to use the M15 and H1 time frame. but I only get 20 to 30 pips profit. I do not know about what time frame suitable to determine the price movement of 100 pips to 200 pips.

shanu
2013-03-06, 06:44 PM
No there is no time frame is for trading I think in trade all time frames are good its wrong concept that specific time frame is good for trade i think its depend on the type of your trading and on your strategy of trade

s.alam
2013-03-10, 02:12 PM
Forex trade period frame depend on your profit taking stance like you are aggressive or passionate profit taker. If you think low marginal profit in to the point period and would like low possibility open trade in that case move on behalf of 15 min period frame.On the other give, you produce as much as necessary experience and produce as much as necessary passion in that case observing advertise appropriately and following the up-to-the-minute advertise movement try 1 hour period frame. All explanation inside you......

ummey
2013-03-25, 05:14 PM
Hi my dear friend, we are not wrong, all deadlines are good and we should know and learn everything I own function, but I'm a stockbroker I use all the time and it makes me get more information ...It is important for my profession and I think this is a wrong concept, if we use one of him as a favorite

nufatrx4u
2013-03-25, 05:21 PM
for trade??

hello too...
very time frame have own function ,,, it's just that, to get a better calculation results then you should use a smaller time frame,, but i am always use M15 for intraday, M5 for scalping and i am use H1 or H4 for longterm ... You just choose which time frame you are going to use,,

abdulrazaq
2013-03-25, 05:59 PM
good question my dear friend well i live in pak the best time in pak to trade is 5pm and second is 8 pm this time is best for india and pakistan to trade thanks for read

garrysidhu
2013-03-25, 06:03 PM
good question my dear friend well i live in pak the best time in pak to trade is 5pm and second is 8 pm this time is best for india and pakistan to trade thanks for read
hmm ekdum thik btaea he apne je session asha he trading ke lie kyo ke is time market movment ashi hoti he and hmare pass ashe chance hote hein ashe pips gain karne ke me bi isi time ko jiada trade passand karta hun

wesfx45
2013-03-25, 06:51 PM
time frame that I often use is to trade time frame H1 and M30 as a confirmation. I think it is very good to get a good signal in determining the open position in the market, we must examine tetunya larger time frame. because in such a case is a very good thing.

shoaib515
2013-03-25, 07:04 PM
There are many different time frame in forex . In forex trade time frame depend on your profit taking attitude like you are aggressive or passionate profit take . but we can use any time frame in forex .

konyeng
2013-03-25, 07:16 PM
for me i think 1minute chart 4 hour chart and daily chart is more perfectable because i trade using ema 60 if you can calculate it it would be such wonderful formula for scalper i am profitable but need good condition and wave nicely to be traded

ashraf56
2013-03-25, 07:25 PM

Babar chatha
2013-03-25, 07:29 PM
mere khylae main short time trade karne k lye 15m ki candel use karni chahiye. aor agr long term trade karni ho tu us kye H1 and H4 ki candel use karni chahiye. sab se best tu short time trading ha. is main loss hone k chances kam hote han.

saiansh23
2013-03-25, 07:48 PM
As the name suggest trading for newbies is not for daily I am trading since quite a while and I prefer trading on daily taking enteries from weekly and monthly close but it does requires small lots of good equity But if you trade daily with minium stops which i think not should be more than 30 pips in any case then strategy should be solid and pipful I hope you get the point i am trying to made I would suggest everybody to start reading volume because with volume you can trade with even 20 pips stops

Regards

blackjack
2013-03-25, 08:47 PM
I prefer to use 1/4 hours charts for the trading and assesment purpose. These are usually working for me with good results. I think lot of people use 1, 15 and 30 min also.

saddam76
2013-03-25, 09:58 PM
The chief method that I use is not being greedy at any instant while I am trading. I try my best to keep my trading lot minute so I do not get the risk of losing my account. I know if market goes down, it will come up and evil section.