PDA

View Full Version : Where can i learn advanced forex trading strategies?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

mohammadsolayman
2012-10-06, 11:22 PM
Hello all,
now i still want to learn more advanced things
to go one step farther
to learn a real working strategies, step by step ...

from choosing a good currency pairs , to picking the right direction (bearish or bullish) to enter the market and where exactly to exit the market (where to place the Take profit or Stop loss orders)

i'll be more than glad if someone already passed those steps , already making a profit from forex with real account (not demo) and could just post a helpful link or advice to start from..

digger_jim
2012-10-07, 04:46 AM
Hello all,
to go one step farther

from choosing a good currency pairs , to picking the right direction (bearish or bullish) to enter the market and where exactly to exit the market (where to place the Take profit or Stop loss orders)

i'll be more than glad if someone already passed those steps , already making a profit from forex with real account (not demo) and could just post a helpful link or advice to start from..

There is no such thing as "advance forex strategy." You pick one strategy, either from someone else or create it on your own, then you work to hone it from time to time.

dollar
2012-10-07, 06:12 AM
it is good that you want to learn advanced forex but i think there is no place for learning advance forex trading.you can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy. you work with your strategy and try to make its accuracy more and more so you never deal with loss.

tarekateya
2012-10-07, 06:37 AM
1) Take Complete Responsibility:
For the successful trader knows every action he takes, every decision
he makes he ,and only he, is responsible for that action.
You will never meet a successful trader who is looking to blame
someone else, or something else for the consequences of his results.
It just will not happen.
You see, when you accept 100%, no questions asked responsibility
for all your actions you close the door to "excuses" behind you. When
something goes wrong instead of looking for someone else to shoulder the
blame, you will accept responsibility, note it down and vow never to
repeat it again. Simply, you are willing to accept you are going
to make mistakes, but more importantly, you are going to learn and never
repeat those mistakes. A vital component of any winning trader.
Could you imagine Warren Buffet losing a few million $$$'s on a
share trade and then blaming the general conditions of the market.
Or blaming his broker for giving him dud advice? no way! Just not
going to happen. I will guarantee when top traders takes a loss the
first thing they will ask them-selves is "Did I follow my rules?"
If the answer is yes, then they will look at their rules. Is there
something that could be changed in their rules to avoid this loss again?
Many times the answer will be a re-sounding no.
On the other hand, if after asking the question "did I follow
my rules?", If the answer is NO. Then some deep self explanation will
be called for. Why did I fail to follow my rules? How can I stop
my-self from doing that gain? Am I likely to do that gain, etc..
But do you notice the wording of the questions? How can I,
Will I, Why did I. IIIIIII Here the trader knows he takes total
responsibility for every trade and is seeking re-assurance that
he will not break the rules again.
There's an old saying in trading:
" If you have to ask you shouldn't be trading"
Think about it. If you have a system that you have tested
and proven over the long run that it does outperform the market
and it is a system that fits you, why will you EVER have to
ask for an opinion? What extra will a third party opinion provide?
Apart from confusing you and clouding your opinion?
If you are a long term trend follower then why ask a day trader?
If you are a value investor then asking a momentum trader will be a
total waste of time. What I am saying is, no two people have the same
opinion. Why would you believe some-one else over your trading rules?
It's a fact of life, and even more so in trading, most people want
to be told what to do rather than acting on their own. Yet this is a major
reason most people fail in the markets. Either accept total
responsibility for your trading action or do not trade at all.
If your number one rule is
"to follow your rules" why will you need to ask a guru what
they think of your position? If you EVER find your-self wanting
to ask a third party about your position do this:
* Close the position out.
* Review your plan and rules.
* Work out why you lack the responsibility to follow that plan
* When you are convinced you don't need a third party opinion
start trading again.
How can a trader learn to accept total responsibility?
Have a set of rules and realize THE most important point in
trading is following those rules. Once you have a set of
firmly established rules you will find your-self not having
to follow out-side opinion. In fact I go to great lengths
not to listen to outside opinion. Simply because, I know
by following my rules I will be on the right side of the
market 95% of the time and I will never miss a big move.
Those kind of figures are much better than any out-side
source can give you.
So from today, learn to take total responsibility
for all your trading decisions. Strive to develop and
then religiously follow a set of trading rules, knowing
it is the importance of following those rules that
ultimately determines whether you will win or lose in
the long run.
If you ever find your-self thinking, "they did this"or, "the market caused
that loss." Change it to: "Did I follow my rules?" If the answer is yes pat
your-self on the back as you are on your way to becoming a market
winner (one of the minority). If the answer is NO find out why and strive
never to repeat this error again.
Accept total and utter responsibility for every
trade you take from today and you'll be amazed at
how easy trading really is.

eldewin jutimin
2012-10-07, 06:40 AM
Hello all,
to go one step farther

hey..
i'm also looking for the best strategy,esay and simple to profitable.now im always finding the artical and new informartion about the forex system.if your have new idea about forex,some thing new that you know it is not problem if we
discuss here but we can share it in our knowledge and life.

yudijoni
2012-10-09, 12:01 PM
Stop looking for a holygrail system., none of any trading system is perfect. The most important is we ourself as trader, as many profesionla trader said that any kind of system only distribute 10-20% to win in forex so 80-90% will be ourself (psychology)., So the conclusion is advanced settings in in we ourself as trader.

anowarbd
2012-10-09, 12:17 PM
We can learn advanced trading strategies from our superior trader brother. We can also learn from our beloved forums where many wise and experienced traders are writing regularly. So these are the sources from where we can gather our strategies.

rilmo
2012-10-09, 12:55 PM
there are much sites that give us inform about tradings. you can search on goggle, try to read them one by one and find the site that same with your strategy then apply it on your trading daily.

yogesheena
2012-10-09, 02:13 PM
there is nothing such as advance and simple and others it all counts what u earn from what , if there is like that ppl would for sure do every thing jsut concentrate what u are earning from the current style if the answer is yes than every thing is perfect no need to do others but for learning the simplest jsut follow this guy he is too good www.indianfx.wordpress.com if you like him learn from him later on

M.aiasra
2012-10-09, 02:17 PM
hi
go to youtube
there is a good lessons in youtube website
and i'ts make you some advanced
good luck :)[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

shohagpal
2012-10-09, 02:35 PM
Today, it is more advanced and turned into an active investment arena, where only a factual understanding of the intricacies and complexities can make your capital grow every day. Moreover, like any other business, it also involves some amount of risks. There is no shot fx trading technique for success in the currency trading market, but there are some well-known techniques that can assist you formulate a good advanced foreign exchange trading strategy. Here are few essential techniques that can help you cut your losses and increases profits:

budado
2012-10-09, 03:41 PM
Back in demo account. lols. For me all strategy are basic and in order to make it advance you need to practice that strategy and make your own variant. I know many of use has hard time trading in demo because lack of patience. But if you really interested to make good profit in forex its better that you spend more time practicing in demo account. I'm sure the more you learn the more you can earn good amount of money in here. Just make sure that you can develop good sense of timing.

lis
2012-10-09, 03:47 PM
You can always learn abov forex from the internet especially u tube and also other sites as such that is how you make money freely through the internet .but mostly though forums.

skyonline7866
2012-10-09, 03:56 PM
you work with your strategy and try to make its accuracy more and more so you never deal with loss. find the site that same with your strategy then apply it on your trading daily. ,some thing new that you know it is not problem if we discuss here but we can share it in our knowledge and life.

lill
2012-10-09, 05:58 PM
I will ll be more than glad if somebody already passed those steps , already making a profit from Forex with real account (not demo) and could just post a helpful link or advice to start from..

siss
2012-10-09, 06:00 PM
I am going to share a personal story with you about my beginning in the Forex markets and how I learned how to develop a trading strategy and the mistakes

nurilhaq
2012-10-09, 07:20 PM
Hello all,
to go one step farther

you just found that you looking for,. MT5 forum is the best place for you to looking what you want,.. you can learn a lot of things from the another member,. you can search strategy that comfort with you,.

pakhi_pk
2012-10-12, 07:07 PM
You can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy.You work with your strategy and try to make its accuracy more and more so you never deal with loss. It is good that you want to learn advanced forex but I think there is no place for learning advance forex trading.

traderpk
2012-10-12, 08:07 PM
To learn forex trading you should hire soem special expert teacher physically who can teach you step by step & in better way & apart from that if you want to learn online you can get lessons from any special website who can guide you through video tutorial & theoretical chapters..

budis
2012-10-12, 08:18 PM
i now use support and resistance technical and mantab some good results, so we are limited by the daily range of indicators, but the problem is I can not support and resistance wear makeup and are now willing to permit fundamental listened to TS

naina0966
2012-11-30, 05:27 PM
Are you an aspiring Forex Trader looking to replace or supplement your income by spot trading the Forex market? Or maybe you are already a Forex trader but your trading is shrouded in confusion & misinformation? Or perhaps you are not able to generate consistently profitable results in order to achieve your financial goals?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, youre not alone. It's very typical for developing traders to feel overwhelmed by the misinformation in the market place. If you are serious about not only learning but mastering Forex trading, you've come to the right place. Since 2003, our team of mentors have been passionately empowering Forex traders one student at a time. We have a full range of self-paced Forex trading courses as well as comprehensive training services designed to develop the necessary skills you need to profit consistently from this dynamic market. learn more about the coachs and staff behind forexmentor.com

ahmedelsanhoury
2012-11-30, 05:43 PM

i'll be more than glad if someone already passed those steps

himi
2012-11-30, 06:19 PM
Create a demo account and it will be help you to know the whole thing and you can learn the Forex strategy properly . It is very useful way to learn Forex trading business properly .

sundari
2012-11-30, 07:01 PM
Forme all strategy are basic and in order tomake it advance you need to practice that strategy and make your own variant. I know many of use has hard time trading in demo because lack of patience. But ifyou really interested to make good profit in forex its better that you spend more time practicing in demo account. I'm sure the more you learn the more you can earn good amount of money in here. Just make sure that you can develop good sense of timing

Firozmahmud
2012-11-30, 09:05 PM
There are many online business. And forex is king from them. Because only Forex has good system to earn money.It is worldwide and a trader can trade 5 days in a week and 24 hours a day. Any professional can do it. Even a students and house wife can do it and support their family.

jonyr
2012-11-30, 09:06 PM
Forex is a potential platform for earning substantial profit. In fact it is one of the largest trading markets of the world. Featuring an average daily trade of US$ 2 trillion and above, this market is best known for its high scale trading volume and intense liquidity. Adding to this,

lingkon
2012-11-30, 09:08 PM
i mean here have many useful post and this forum has huge post for forex learning.you can find and read this post from this forum.we learn more without basic forex knowledge from this forum.you can also read trade ebook which you can get from some forex learning related website.

asmakhatun
2012-12-04, 05:25 PM
it is saving that you essential to learn front forex but i guess there is no place for acquisition proffer forex trading.you can do with your intent and made some support forex strategy. you activity with your strategy and try to wee its truth many and statesman so you never suckle with departure.

zohaibmalik
2012-12-04, 10:05 PM
yah achi bat hai kay apka ala-dargay ki ghair mulki karanci ko jana chatay hain lakin mujhay lagta hai kay forix trading apkay demag kay sath kia kar sakta hai eskay leya koi jawab nahi hai our kuch peshani gohi forex hekmet-e-amli banai hai apko apkay hekmet-e-amli kay sath kam kartay hain our eski durstgi our nuqsan kay sath tum kabhi nahi nematnay ki koshish karin

rodro
2012-12-15, 08:03 PM
I think one strategy is best which give you profit. If you take profit by using your strategy. Then i think no need advanced trading strategies. But learning has no limit so it develop your self.

shun297
2012-12-16, 12:52 AM
go to youtube there is a good lessons in youtube website and it make you some advanced..

kaisar
2012-12-16, 08:03 AM
no trading strategy is perfect, everything is still just a prediction, a perfect trading is when a trader is able to control the emotions and psychology of trading is good.

toudi
2012-12-22, 02:34 AM
there are books , video tutorials on youtube , also online advisors and online support from instaforex , all with your hard work will result in a positive trade system

abbey ak
2012-12-22, 04:43 AM
well as for me i think we have a lot of place to get an advanced forex trading strategies all you just have to do is to try as much as you can to understand that the more you trade the more you get to understand the forex trading

nabila
2012-12-22, 09:08 AM
it is better that you requisite to acquire innovative forex but i believe there is no localize for learning amount forex trading.you can do with your intellect and made both advise forex strategy. you impact with your strategy

junaidk007
2012-12-22, 10:30 AM
Proper knowledge is necessary to start Forex trading business, also experience, and i thing demo account is the most easiest way to learn about Forex trading, there are also thousands of e-books available on the internet which is also very helpful for new traders. There is also video tutorials on YouTube to help the new trader in learning.

dian safitri
2012-12-22, 10:55 AM
If you want to learn profitable forex strategy try to learn from books either trade on forex trading and trading books economy. there a lot of strategies about how to trade properly so that it can bring in profits or minimize losses. In addition, learn from the experiences of others who have been successful forex trading daam, do not just learn about how to make profits but also the failure to learn they had ever experienced. See also video demo and practice trading on their own search for the right strategy from the video.

pro2
2012-12-22, 10:55 AM
I don't believe that there is such an institution where you can learn advanced forex trading.I think you have to acquire it by yourself.Long and good experience can makes the sense in you.By reading and practising daily, analysing the mistake i think it can be achieved.Its just my opinion.What do u think about it?

yudijoni
2012-12-22, 11:01 AM
Like somehow we have to continue to practice without despair, and do not forget to avoid the indicators do not know if that logic and detail :) learn better trading naked, for a good way of trading, traders would return to each and according to personal comfort. If you are comfortable with certain indicators, it can be transmitted. Well, for those who are interested in trading with simple trading naked, then it could start learning from now. The bottom line in this naked trading only using candlestick charts without the help of any indicator. Then keep listening to global fundamentals remain'll know the direction the economy.

rayhanulislam
2012-12-22, 12:06 PM
A good Forex developed to teach, but I think that there is a place to learn more about Forex trading. "you can take your mind in advance and some progress in the first strategy, which has been created. You can work on your strategy and try to get greater precision, lost forever. It is the sites very which gives us information about the Treaty. You can look in the lens, try to play one after another and find a site that has the same policy and then apply it to your daily operations.

dian safitri
2012-12-23, 05:52 PM
I think the best strategy is derived from an analysis of our own making. we can produce a good strategy if we have the knowledge, skills, financial management, risk management, psychology and experience sufficient to run and make it profitable in forex trading. There Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Risk Management, Financial Management and Psychology.

Kamranchy
2012-12-23, 07:13 PM
If you want to learn advanced forex, at first you need setup your mind, there are many way to learn advanced forex in internet you can take advantage with google, and you can also follow ******** forex school.

sofeenevu
2012-12-23, 08:41 PM
According to my opinion, i think the best place to learn the advanced forex strategies is the demo account. So that i prefer just practice more and more trading to develop your own skills which will be the best choice ever after.

runu
2013-02-11, 04:01 PM
it is discriminating that you requisite to instruct modern forex but i believe there is no square for acquisition travel forex trading.you can do with your intellectual and prefab whatsoever mount forex strategy. you job with your strategy and try to piss its truth Solon and much so you never sight with red.

mbloo
2013-02-11, 04:07 PM
there are a lot of places that i know where i can learn advernced forex trading but one of those laces is this forum that makes me learn lot about it that way i am very happy in the market.

motiur201312
2013-02-11, 04:15 PM
in forex there are many trader who did not know about the advance trading system but they have to learn it any way if they want to be a good trader , you can get advice with the expert and follow the news about forex.

suhermanto
2013-02-12, 02:35 AM
i mean here have many useful post and this forum has huge post for forex learning.you can find and read this post from this forum.we learn more without basic forex knowledge from this forum.you can also read trade ebook which you can get from some forex learning related website.

vicente147
2013-03-25, 04:01 AM
i think there is no place for learning advance forex trading.you can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy. you work with your strategy and try to make its accuracy more and more so you never deal with loss.

GunDuL
2013-03-25, 04:46 AM
If you want to learn advanced forex, at first you need setup your mind, there are many way to learn advanced forex in internet you can take advantage with google, and you can also follow ******** forex school.

I think that advanced techniques can be started from the most simple, automated later after it would have had its own development along with the time you try this technique. Do not complicate yourself because it will hurt yourself, because I myself have never experienced confusion because of the many trading techniques that result is also different from the analysis.

faroky
2013-03-25, 10:19 AM
I do not like it, just like all the other This is what I do when I just want to be sure not to current styles, revenue if the answer is yes, when everything is not revenue center for the others, but this man was a good learning easier just WWW. indianfx.wordpress.com that if you want to learn from him and follow him to the need for accurate

ashraf56
2013-03-25, 12:37 PM
it is good that you want to learn advanced forex but i think there is no place for learning advance forex trading.you can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy. you work with your strategy and try to make its accuracy more and more so you never deal with loss

cuncun
2013-03-25, 01:46 PM
All you need to know to get started trading quickly and safely including important rules for capital management! Learn the advantages of trading the Forex market. Learn why Forex is one of the fastest growing markets and why trading is rapidly becoming a favourite amongst investors of the stock market.

ashvi
2013-03-25, 02:28 PM
If you are sure that you have learnt the basic concept of the forex trading and then you want to try out other things then may be you can google and learn some complex systems which can help in making more profits. But be reminded that simple steps are enough to become profitable traders.

wassim55
2013-03-25, 04:06 PM
it is easy;In this forum every body have the almost thingd looking for, according to me getting education in Forex trading, there are many things are required. First of all if any one wants to get success in trading,he must visit forum regularly and have looks at expert's advice

jp64
2013-03-25, 04:24 PM
You can learn forex statergy from many internet source like website,indicator.you can also create your own statergy and win many times.

saddam76
2013-03-25, 07:55 PM
The largest foreign exchange forex trading strategies. Forex trading strategies Forex trading strategies provisional on if you want more you can earn. There are specific important strategies of trading successfully from here and there.

wooglejobs
2013-03-26, 10:25 AM
dear forex me ap ko sab kuch advance me pata nahi chal sakta forex me jo bi strategies hoti hain wo just aik ideas hote hain ke jis se idea lagaya jata hai ke ho sakta hai market up ya down ki taraf move kar koi bi trader bilkul perfect accurate idea nahi laga sakta, so, agr ap ko advance forex strategy ke bare me kuch pata chal to plz is forum pe zarur share kijiye ga.

ashvi
2013-03-26, 07:43 PM
First we should always try our hands at the simple strategies and then if we are successful in obtaining consistent profits then we can go for advanced strategies to make bigger number of pips. Otherwise simply do not complicate the trading.

perubahan_kita
2013-03-26, 08:44 PM
trading strategy is very much
and even this strategy is also a good forum
it's just that we need to train our mental is
when we are having problems and solutions

That learning should we field

saddam76
2013-03-26, 09:21 PM
Forex trading strategies, it is important to must a progressing clear accepting and the final impartial of the objectives which seek to achieve in the Forex markets. In this sector we aim to explain in detail the various features of Forex trading strategies.

yoddutfx
2013-03-27, 12:19 AM
for you to establish your strategy, you can visit my thread with the link below. This is very easy to find the secret behind of this forex ....
but the most important thing should be as good as any stragegi in Balance with good management .. :)

carl341
2013-03-27, 12:27 AM
There are many trading strategy here you can learn advanced forex trading. There are many books and it is a international business. In the internet you see many website and learn here.thank you so much and best of luck......

dimaz99
2013-03-27, 09:49 AM
there are overmuch sites that create us inform virtually tradings. you can hunting on gawp, try to scan them one by one and undergo the place that similar with your strategy then concern it on your trading daily

Jack
2013-03-27, 02:25 PM
Aap ko achi startegy ishi forum me trading strategy section me mil jayegi aur ish ke pehle aap ko thodi demo pe practice kar leni chahiye taki aap ko pata lage ki aap ke liye long ya short time strategy achi hai kyo ki trader ko jab yeh ache se pata hai ki short time trade karna hai ya long time tabhi strategy find karne me jyada time nahi lagta hai.

shoaib515
2013-03-28, 07:10 AM
ham kfi had tak puraney forex traders ko bhi follow ker ke bhi trading knowledge hasil kar saktey hen . aur forex se related mukhtalif sites se bhi forex ke barey men malumat hasil kar saktey hen .

Freedom
2013-03-28, 07:14 AM
Stop looking for a holy grail system., none associated with just about any trading system is perfect. The key can be we all oneself seeing that trader, numerous specialized trader claimed that virtually any system merely disperse 10-20% to help gain with Currency trading and so 80-90% will be oneself (psychology)., To ensure the bottom line can be state-of-the-art adjustments with with we all oneself seeing that trader.

wahyu setiyono
2013-03-28, 08:28 AM
You can learn about forex from many internet sites that writes articles on forex and strategies in use
other than that I recommend to join the forum to help you face problems

rauf3739
2013-04-06, 01:43 PM
brainstorming, now many blogs - blogs how to trade information provider, which is an important thing in learning is not easy putusa desire and despair,
is easily absorbed the lessons of our experience itself, the way to try and keep trying.

munna123
2013-04-06, 02:11 PM
bhai miain yeh use ker raha hon mje kuch bhi idea ni hai yeh kya hai plzz bata sakte hon yeh kese use kerte hain

alam12
2013-04-06, 05:25 PM
i would be more than thankful if someone already accepted those activities , already developing a advantage from currency trading dealing with real concern (not demo) and could just post a valuable web page or assistance to start from.. none of any dealing plan is ideal. The most important is your self as investor, as many professional investor said that any type of program only spread 10-20% to win in currency trading so 80-90% will be yourself

fehong
2013-04-06, 07:33 PM
to study a good forex trading strategy can generate fast and it depends on our ability to accept the lesson, and learned that we could do with a lot of things like looking for forex articles and also find a friend who has been long in forex trading.

gillet
2013-04-06, 07:38 PM
We can make more moeny by using good trading strategy in Forex. We can also make more money by learning about Forex. We can learn about Forex and also trading strategy from ww.********.com, Forex forums, instaforex and so on.

waqas1
2013-04-09, 09:25 AM
ma na kafi achi strategy aur articale ko download kayea ha ma abi un ko study kar raha ho google sa kafi artical mil jayte ha ma un sa forex ma help la raha ho abi tak muje koi cunfrom strategy nahi mili ha

manikah
2013-04-09, 09:49 AM
For advance forex learning we can join different forex forum discussion site like mt5,india forex ,nigeria forex.You also can collect some ebook from different forex sites.

super27
2013-04-09, 10:34 AM
Ye bohot achi baat hai k ap basics k baad ab advance level ki trading ko bhi seekhna chahte hain , mere khayal me advance trading seekhne k liye ap ko kisi professional trader se training lene chaye is se ap ko kafi faida ho ga.....

dareking
2013-04-09, 12:31 PM
there are much sites that give us inform about tradings. you can search on goggle, try to read them one by one and find the site that same with your strategy then apply it on your trading daily.

Sahi kaha google par jitni chahe utni jayda strategy ko search kar sakte hai, google se puri knowledge gain kiya ja sakta hai, aur waise to strategy agar chahiye hai, to is forum mein bahut hai, strategy section mein search kar sakte hai.

Dawood
2013-04-09, 02:48 PM
There are a lot of institutions and books available in the market from where we can learn the new strategies of forex trade. There are many web sites available on the net. We can learn and practice from these websites and can learn the techniques of forex trading.

naziakhan
2013-04-09, 06:59 PM
Sahi kaha google par jitni chahe utni jayda strategy ko search kar sakte hai, google se puri knowledge gain kiya ja sakta hai, aur waise to strategy agar chahiye hai, to is forum mein bahut hai, strategy section mein search kar sakte hai.

yes , there are many strategy on internet and we can search them easily but all of them are not profitable , mostly trader share their useless strategies which does not give them profit , we should make our own strategy .:)

munir4u
2013-04-09, 08:27 PM
dear brother agar apko advance Forex trading sa relate strategy chiya tu mara hisab sa Google sa acha koi rasta nahi jahan sa ap bhot sare strategy ko serach kar skata hai. or aj kal forum pa bhi log apni strategy ko share kar ra hai ap waha sa bhi bhot achi strategy ko pik kar skata ho

reno99
2013-04-09, 08:47 PM
i norm here hit many useable transfer and this mart has large airman for forex acquisition.you can attain and have this post from this assembly.we acquire solon without rudimentary forex noesis from this facility.you can also indicate craft ebook which you can get from whatever forex acquisition attendant website

waseemahmed
2013-04-09, 09:18 PM
well me smajhta hu k learn krne k bht se way hai lkn yeh ap per depend krta ha k ap kha se learn krna chahte ho or me samjhta hu k theek kaha apne k hum google se b jitni marzi chaiye jis type ki chaiye strategy learn kr skte hai or knkwgde gain kr skte hai...

saim16020
2013-04-09, 10:19 PM
एक डेमो खाते बनाएँ और इसे आप पूरी बात पता करने के लिए मदद और आप विदेशी मुद्रा रणनीति ठीक से सीख सकते हैं जाएगा. यह विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के कारोबार को ठीक से जानने के लिए बहुत ही उपयोगी तरीका है

shoukat654
2013-04-09, 11:07 PM
you can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy .f there is like that ppl would for sure do every thing jsut concentrate what u are earning from the current style if the answer is yes than every thing is perfect .

itzguriya2013
2013-04-23, 10:30 PM
App Google pa bhot latest or advance Forex tiding ki strategies search kar skata hai kiyo ka aj kal aye din Forex main logo ka interest ara hai isis hisab sa kafi acha material bhi Google pa ara hai tu ap sare lattest or advance Forex trading strategies Google pa dakha sakta hain.

Habibur
2013-04-23, 11:23 PM
it can be excellent you want to learn innovative fx but i do think there is no place regarding finding out progress currency trading. that you can do using your intellect and produced a few progress fx technique. a person assist your technique and try and help make their accuracy and reliability more and more so you certainly not take care of burning.

Habib Ahmed
2013-04-23, 11:41 PM
Dear in my opinion you should practice more and more in demo account to get experience because when you will have a strong experience than you can make your own strategy and you will be able to earn more profit.

nkem
2013-04-24, 03:18 AM
if you are looking for an advanced strategy, you will find it but may end up disappointed as i have come to find out that in forex trading, the simple things work out beautifully.

imran11
2013-04-24, 12:30 PM
Hello all,
now i still want to learn more advanced things to go one step farther

sultan2
2013-04-25, 03:25 PM
Forex main har trade aga sa aga bhrna chta hai agar ap ko bahi advanced Forex trading ki strategies ki need hai tu maian yah khonge Google pa ap search kar ka bhi la skta ho strategies our ap forum pa join ho ka bhi ka la skata hai . kiyo k ka forum pa humra kafi senior bhi apni successful strategies share karta hai ya two places hai jahna sa mujhe lagta hai achi advance strategies mil skati hai.

dareking
2013-04-26, 11:41 AM

Haan sahi kaha aapne is field mein kafi website hai, jaha se humko kafi achchi achchi strategy mil sakti hai, google ek bahut hi achcha option hai, jaha se sab kuch search kiya ja sakta hai. :)

shafi
2013-04-26, 11:47 AM
a good thread thx for share it because as i know that the enter poitn is the half of the deals and the exit one ist he other half and we makd it success with he good managemen of the money well those strategy whne you got them i think you wilp never lose.so......

sohail143
2013-04-26, 11:48 AM
dear forex trade business mjn advance knowlige hasil karny ky lye experince ke zarorat hote hy,,,,agr ap ky pas experince hy to ap p bhe kuch sakh sakty hn,,,,

jasiminbd
2013-04-26, 12:07 PM
I think that in holy Grail system. Stop looking for none of any trading system is perfect. The most important thing is that our merchants have said many professional traders have our selves, like 10-20% of 70% to 90% of our self (psychology) is the only Forex and victory, as shown in the deployment of any kind of system. Bottom line, so we have our advanced sprite as a trader.

aries32
2013-04-26, 01:16 PM
Bahi forex may koye bee 100% nahee hotaa joo bee success haasel kartaa hai woo apnee mahnaat or hardwork karnay kay baad hee haasel kartaa hai.jeetna hoo sakaay aap maximum knowledge haasel karain.boohat see forex website or youtube tutarial saay bee aap koo kafi maadad mill saktee hai.ess kay elawaa demo account par bee aap time lagaa kar experience gain kar saktay hain.

faizah
2013-04-26, 01:57 PM
to learn a real working techniques, detailed.

from choosing a good forex couples , to deciding on the best route (bearish or bullish) to get into the industry and where exactly to quit the trade (where to place the Take benefit or Stop-loss orders)

i'll be more than grateful if someone already approved those steps.

fxearner
2013-04-26, 02:14 PM
Haan sahi kaha aapne is field mein kafi website hai, jaha se humko kafi achchi achchi strategy mil sakti hai, google ek bahut hi achcha option hai, jaha se sab kuch search kiya ja sakta hai. :)

bhai online traders ne kaafi saari strategies share ki hui hai jisme se kaafi fake bhi hai,ye hume hei decide karna hoga hume kaunsi strategy par work karna hai aur sabse pehle hume uss par kaafi practice jaroor karni chahiye..

alihaider1to3
2013-04-26, 02:59 PM
you don't have need to go any where for information about forex. do this as practically you will get a lot of knowledge about trading and forex. forex is the place of business mans make hare groups for conversation. you will get a lot of knowledge about trading.....

mamydo
2013-04-26, 03:14 PM
Are you an aspiring Forex Trader looking to replace or supplement your income by spot trading the Forex market? Or maybe you are already a Forex trader but your trading is shrouded in confusion & misinformation? Or perhaps you are not able to generate consistently profitable results in order to achieve your financial goals?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, youre not alone. It's very typical for developing traders to feel overwhelmed by the misinformation in the market place. If you are serious about not only learning but mastering Forex trading, you've come to the right place. Since 2003, our team of mentors have been passionately empowering Forex traders one student at a time. We have a full range of self-paced Forex trading courses as well as comprehensive training services designed to develop the necessary skills you need to profit consistently from this dynamic market. learn more about the coachs and staff behind forexmentor.com

kalam01
2013-04-26, 06:11 PM
a good thread thx for share it because as i know that the enter poitn is the half of the deals and the

lata12
2013-04-26, 09:58 PM
exit one ist he other half and we makd it success with he good managemen of the money well those

faheem00
2013-04-26, 10:10 PM
stratgey mai smjhta hu k forex k ilawa kahi nhi milti aur forum per lattest aur achi stratgey bhi share krtey hai sub trader. other sites ka koi ilam nhi hai mujhe. aur na hi kbhi other search ki hai forum per bohat ziayda knowledge hai aik trader k liye.

himu03
2013-04-26, 10:30 PM
stratgey mai smjhta hu k forex k ilawa kahi nhi milti aur forum per lattest aur achi stratgey bhi share

anzerg11
2013-04-27, 12:13 PM
Yes, I am always looking for what's new and learn step by step speed, because the speed is not possible to lose a lot of money as it happened to me last month when she lost money

zahid farooqi
2013-04-27, 12:14 PM
there is nothing such as advance and simple and others it all counts what u earn from what , if there is like that ppl would for sure do every thing jsut concentrate what u are earning from the current style if the answer is yes than every thing is perfect no need to do others but for learning the simplest jsut follow this guy he is too good www.indianfx.wordpress.com if you like him learn from him later on

naziakhan
2013-04-27, 12:26 PM

yes , it is very easy to find a strategy from internet but we can not find a good strategy easily ,it need good hardworking and effort to find a good strategy which have good winning ratio in trading ,:good:

dipo00
2013-04-27, 02:25 PM
stratgey mai smjhta hu k forex k ilawa kahi nhi milti aur forum per lattest aur achi stratgey bhi share

lata12
2013-04-27, 02:42 PM
krtey hai sub trader. other sites ka koi ilam nhi hai mujhe. aur na hi kbhi other search ki hai forum per

sweetypk2016
2013-04-28, 04:18 PM
Internet pa ap search kar ka kafi strategy our new advance Forex learning ko find our kar skata hain. kiyo ka nat pa apko Forex sa relate har topic ki detail mil jayte or kafi sara forum our website hai jahna pa daily basis pa bht ache artical post hota hai ap whan sa bhi achi trahan sa advance Forex ki learning ko search kar skate hai.

amith
2013-04-28, 04:58 PM
Maybe in this forum we can find a suitable strategy for us an important try the strategy in a demo account, if it's good ... we use the strategy in the live account, I think this forum is very useful for beginners we can learn here and also grab the bonus for our live trading capital:)

Onion
2013-04-28, 05:23 PM
we can learn from forum forex, and focus in the sub forum of strategies, keep try to read more and more posting and topic. Just ding read the threads and let our brain response what we read, and the result of our learning is feels diferent than before we know a lot of thing about forex.

hamza4916
2013-04-28, 05:33 PM
Lets face it the majority of people are attracted to Forex for the money. If you learn Forex it can make you money. It can make you a lot of money, but it will not happen fast. I am sure you already know that Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. Many people out there spout that line.

bossjub
2013-04-28, 06:39 PM
for me all strategy are basic and in order tomake it advance you need to practice that strategy and make your own variant. I know many of use has hard time trading in demo because lack of patience. But ifyou really interested to make good profit in forex its better that you spend more time practicing in demo account. I'm sure the more you learn the more you can earn good amount of money in here. Just make sure that you can develop good sense of timing...gooD LUck

jatayufx
2013-04-29, 04:48 AM
Lets face it the majority of people are attracted to Forex for the money. If you learn Forex it can make you money. It can make you a lot of money, but it will not happen fast. I am sure you already know that Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. Many people out there spout that line.
trade had to use system that will load the data analysis and forex trading analysis properly wear and loss analysis also learn technical analysis properly used in accordance management trading profitable trading

girl on fire
2013-04-29, 04:58 AM
in my experience in all around the world off website we will get a lot of good strategies, like this forum place for us to get new knowledge and new idea, theres no such of advance trader for learning, we are like new boy in forex because the market was always have different price everyday, for me forum is good one for get new idea and good lesson. sharing is key of our good trading to be good.

aliraza1
2013-04-29, 07:01 AM
mujy lagta ha k i now use support and resistance technical and mantab some good result so we are limited by the daily range of indicators but the problem is i can not support and resistance wear makeup and are now premit fundamental listened to ts............

konka
2013-04-29, 07:07 AM
Now this time any body like Forex forum. Stop looking for a holygrail system., none of any trading system is perfect. The most important is we ourself as trader, as many profesionla trader said that any kind of system only distribute ....

sampatkarasu
2013-04-29, 08:39 AM
Advanced trading strategies we can learn in two ways or many ways but mainly if we participate full time on trading for years we definitely know all advanced strategies also we can learn from our seniors but in trading very high senior also fails and very low junior also wins trading fully based on high capital and placing less lots.

MubashirAhmed
2013-04-29, 09:27 AM
forex trade me seekhny k leye demo account aik acha zariya hen. is k elawa different web sites hen anr bohat se profesionals bhi hen jo kafi training dy rahe hen.

kalam0
2013-04-29, 02:28 PM
it will not happen fast. I am sure you already know that Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. Many people out there spout that line. for me all strategy are basic and in order tomake it advance you need to practice that strategy and make your own variant.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 11:33 AM
Stop searching for a holy-grail system., none of any mercantilism system is ideal. the foremost vital is we tend to our-self as dealer, as several professional dealer aforementioned that any quite system solely distribute 10-20% to win in forex thus 80-90% are our-self (psychology)., that the conclusion is advanced settings in in we tend to our-self as dealer......

dareking
2013-05-10, 10:42 AM
forum is aisa place hota hai, jaha par jayda strategy paayi jaati hai, main ye baat bolunga ki agar aapko strategy chahiye, to forum par jayda se jayda active rahna padega, wahi se aap strategy bana sakte hai. :)

sunjoy
2013-05-10, 11:17 AM
There are many online enterprises. Forex is their king. Because we only have a good system in order to earn foreign exchange money.It all traders in the world five days a week, 24 hours a day trading.
Any professional can do. Even students and housewives can do this.

dipon
2013-05-10, 11:21 AM
i think there is no way get knowledge about advanced forex learning.if you want to learn advanced forex then you should try forex and it's strategy.getting knowledge about forex and experience about forex will make you advance.

byesofiq
2013-05-10, 11:32 AM
Brother head businessman we can learn advanced trading strategies. We also Forum from our beloved, wise and experienced learning prepared where many traders on a regular basis. So we can collect our strategic sources.

rafifx
2013-05-10, 11:44 AM
We can learn advanced commerce ways from our superior merchant brother. area unit able to additionally learn from our beloved forums wherever several wise and intimate traders are writing often. therefore these area unit the sources from wherever we are able to gather our ways...............

mdshopon
2013-05-10, 11:54 AM
We can learn advanced strategies for our brother store above. We can also learn from our discussions, many wise and loving experience writing operations on a regular basis. So, these are the points that we can fulfill our strategy.

Khans
2013-05-10, 08:25 PM
good brother yeh information tu may kafi deno say dond raha ta our muajy ik har i kar meli thanks our esay beast forum may nahi nahi deka

ajk92
2013-05-10, 09:08 PM
read some writing from expert and learn it carefully, or if we depend it on forex forex, we must sellective to read good advices and good system that shared by succeed trader, maybe by reading their writing or posting we able to follow it and get succeed in forex trading.

hajiabbas
2013-05-10, 09:19 PM
humain forex buisness strategies ko sekhny kay lye zarori hai kay hum forex daily news updated rahain or market kay utar charhao ko madenazar rakhty hovy forex buisness main invest karain.

kakhon
2013-05-10, 09:38 PM
We understand that the best treatment is the exclusive dealer tactics partner. We can learn to love, but in addition to making significant professional experts in various forums on a regular basis. Thus, they are the real solutions through which you can pick up tactics.

kaitokid46
2013-05-10, 09:56 PM
My brother, I also I like you Valbdayu the ignorant of the way my father brings me to the best strategies, but after evolving in Forex so I did research in the search engine Google and found several sites give you better strategies for trading in currency

tithi25
2013-05-10, 10:17 PM
You can easily review on community Forex, along with concentrated within the bass loudspeaker community about approaches, keep wanting to carry additional placing along with matter. Simply merely ding view the posts along with permit our personal human brain a reaction to everything you study, and a result of our own own finding out can possibly be feeling unique from before we realize unique concerning Forex.

jatayufx
2013-05-11, 04:53 AM
You can easily review on community Forex, along with concentrated within the bass loudspeaker community about approaches, keep wanting to carry additional placing along with matter. Simply merely ding view the posts along with permit our personal human brain a reaction to everything you study, and a result of our own own finding out can possibly be feeling unique from before we realize unique concerning Forex.

in trading must consider all risks in forex, is a simple way to get the best profit in forex, risk considerations must have discipline with money management system forex trading need learning in the daily trading system with trade plan

norix
2013-05-11, 06:12 AM
in trading must consider all risks in forex, is a simple way to get the best profit in forex, risk considerations must have discipline with money management system forex trading need learning in the daily trading system with trade plan

trading strategy is perfect, everything is still just a prediction, a perfect trading is when a trader is Able to control the emotions and psychology of trading is good, and online support from instaforex, with all your hard work will result in a positive trade system

naziakhan
2013-05-11, 11:43 AM
forum is aisa place hota hai, jaha par jayda strategy paayi jaati hai, main ye baat bolunga ki agar aapko strategy chahiye, to forum par jayda se jayda active rahna padega, wahi se aap strategy bana sakte hai. :)

yes , in forum a bulk of strategies are available but most of the new traders do not want learn it , they only want to do real trading to earn money , i think they should first learn the strategy and they start real trading .:)

babar
2013-05-11, 02:41 PM
je han hum advaced fprex ka bary men learn kr skty hen jo paly se ya kam kr ray hen un se seek kr hum is ko learn kr ka is ko kr skty hen

jahanmeah1
2013-05-11, 05:50 PM
Quit looking for a holygrail program., probably none associated with any buying and selling program is ideal. An important can be most of us ourself while broker, as much profesionla broker mentioned which almost any program merely spread 10-20% to be able to gain throughout forex trading and so 80-90% will likely be ourself (psychology)., So the bottom line can be sophisticated controls throughout throughout most of us ourself while broker.

ArabicMan
2013-05-11, 05:54 PM
trading Futures Contracts and protecting yourself with puts/calls. At the same time, I'd say you should make trading decisions based on fundamentals and not stupid chart monkey swings in prices that advanced trading tries to lure you into.

amjed
2013-05-11, 07:38 PM
Only I advise you to visit the tutorial section and section you'll find strategies threads greatly help
Forex because all learn and gain experience either strategies can not be entirely depend learned classical analysis will know the meaning of real, of course, profit is a profit and loss I tried to minimize the loss and propagation of the profits

itzguriya2013
2013-05-12, 02:37 PM
dear friend Google duniya ka sab sa bara search engine hai hum Google pa ja ka bht se advance Forex trading ki strategies ko find out kar skata hai.our aj kal Forex sa relate dilly bais pa bht sa updates Google pa ate rehti hai main smjhti ho yahan sa hum bht acha sa advance strategies ko search kar skta hai apna tiding ka liya.

babar
2013-05-12, 03:23 PM
ji han hum forex men advanced learn kr skty hen aur zaruri ha ka is bissnis ko learn krny ka bad hi shru kren ta ka is men noqsan na uthana pry

Mohit
2013-05-12, 03:59 PM
For learning about this forex trading system you must have to read ebook from the net or there are lot of things available in the market to become the successful

ajk92
2013-05-12, 09:41 PM
you can learn by forex book education or you need to find the best sources to learn from expert that share their trading system to make money in forex trading, I think in insatforex they also support newbies with fundamental analysis from expert.

rony00712
2013-05-12, 09:49 PM
We can learn, mercantilism, advanced more than our brother representative. The unit can surface} together with our beloved Forum, in which many traders often learning to write, wisdom, and much more. So these squares measuring sources everywhere we collect our resources.

rmien56
2013-05-12, 09:56 PM
We are better able to deal with the big brother team of investors. We can also examine the marketing of your favorites are still many smart and well-informed, as a rule, is on a regular basis. That is why there are special options through which you can gather tactics.

tonmoy25
2013-05-12, 10:17 PM
Stop buying holy grail., it is unlikely that anyone associated with any kind of trading method is perfect. The most crucial we become our own, as a businessman, as much as possible professional trader said that almost any method to spread only 10-20% to help profit Forex trading as 80-90% is likely to be our self (psychology), in order to ensure that the conclusion will be overall control with with we ourselves as a businessman.

shorol
2013-05-12, 10:49 PM
The end of buying and trading technique techniques, not all holy grail is perfect. The most important will many of us only, while the provider how many professional broker explained that almost all of the techniques extend only to earn 10-20% in, for example, as a result of 80-90% will probably be on your own (Sielkunde), and thus the completion of the advanced in in many of us only, while the Edit provider.

ohawais
2013-05-13, 12:47 AM
it is good that you want to learn advanced forex but i think there is no place for learning advance forex trading.you can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy.

shoaib515
2013-05-13, 12:55 PM
ham log forex forum sey bhi kafi achi achi trading strategy sekh saktey hen is ke ilawa you tube aur dusri sites sy bhi sekh saktey hen is ke ilawa ham lo experts ko follow kar ky bhi adtvance trading strategies sekh saktey hen .

amjed
2013-05-13, 04:32 PM
it is good that you want to learn advanced forex but i think there is no place for learning advance forex trading.you can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy.

Yes Learn Forex is the most important thing with earning a good strategy as at trading him well rely on technical analysis the most important thing, especially if Ntolh relying on subsidies and ingredients and trends and various forms of candles Ntredd price movement well

zinta
2013-05-13, 04:47 PM
Incidentally I am always looking for something new, it would lose money on it last month, when the unaccounted for money but not so learn step by step speed

kacat
2013-05-13, 04:56 PM
no one in the world have a perfect trading strategy with 100% profit all the time, every trader i think have they own strategy trading, so you can find how to trading, how to bla bla, and other knowledge before start trading, but in the end you must have your own strategy trading that make you confidence and profitable, focus on your own strategy and make it more better while use in trading, find the - and keep the + :)

sobuzchatkhil
2013-05-13, 06:14 PM
Pharmaceutical enterprise policy is all application policies and basic, and you want your version. Taking into account the good, if you know of a better Forex demo account profits, but a lack of patience, because if you're using a make trade difficult and many people spend more time practicing. I believe more and more in here. The only time you can make more money, well it is important to develop good awareness

sopu100
2013-05-13, 06:28 PM
you have to learn advance Forex strategy by yourself
there is no other method. else you can try some website
or google it for latest strategy

reno99
2013-05-13, 06:55 PM
Maybe in this forum we can deed a suited strategy for us an grievous try the strategy in a exhibit account, if it's right ... we use the strategy in the smoldering declare, I cogitate this installation is very reclaimable for beginners we can study here and also prehend the incentive for our elastic trading grapheme

ajk92
2013-05-13, 08:04 PM
I think even just learn forex from forum, I able to be advance of forex trader, because the forum give a lot of thing of forex that we can learn it with enjoy from our home, what we need is just a time to spent for learn it.

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 04:41 PM
Stop searching for a Sangria system., none of any commerce system is ideal. the foremost vital is we have a tendency to yourself as dealer, as several skilled dealer same that any reasonably system solely distribute 10-20% to win in Forex thus 80-90% are going to be yourself (psychology)., therefore the conclusion is advanced settings in in we have a tendency to our-self as dealer................

tahirtaaha
2013-05-26, 05:21 PM
koi bhi strategy ho woh agar aap ache tareeqe say use karna seekh jao gay woh advance khud ba khud he ho jaege . bohat say log sirf bollinger bands per kaam karte hai kisi doosre indicator ko use kiye baghair . aur bohat say professional bhi bollinger bands ka use karte hai aap ko sirf tareeqa aana chahiye trading ka.

kokolkola
2013-05-27, 11:11 AM
Missing system diagram. Holy grail, absence of any trading system is perfect. First and foremost, it is important that we have a tendency to yourself as a merchant, as a more experienced trader said this kind of distribution system, only 10-20% to win in Forex in 80-90% of our self (psychology), that the application is in the advanced settings, which we tend to yourself as a trader.

dareking
2013-06-02, 01:20 PM
bhai main aapko ye kahunga ki agar aapko achchi strategy chahiye to ishi forum mein uske bare mein aap achchi tarah se learn kar sakte hai, kyun ki agar strategy mein kuch bhi problem agar hoga, to aap forum mein usko puch sakte hai.

lala02
2013-06-02, 02:25 PM
Stop craving is none of any mercantilist system holy grail system etc. Tend as a ourselves the first major us, some professions you mentioned by distributing all reasonably win 80-90% for 10-20 only our own Forex systems (psychology) ..., the tendency for the conclusion advanced setting and close to our deaths.

eyeytry
2013-06-02, 03:19 PM
People talk about your current methods to try to make it more accurate, more reliable and never damage. Discover Web pages that comply with the form and this every day and nothing new, I know, it's not a problem if we are going to discuss this idea, but we're in this understanding is "a way of life can not talk.

jdon618
2013-06-02, 03:25 PM
Trade in any kind of wanting is appropriate. In particular, we would like the holy grail himself should more than us professional each system is suitable for distribution to only 10-20%, then the F 80-90% of the win (psychology), so the result is that we tend to our lineup for yourself as a human being.

ottine
2013-06-02, 03:36 PM
You can find the site a lot of educating people about the trade. You can search in goggle, Cuba, all they understand is to determine, in a row, then use a web site that is similar to the techniques of your investment daily din

gdkedhr
2013-06-02, 04:14 PM
The purchase, the Holy Grail, which related to the technology is not perfect. The most important thing is most of us usually some traders claimed that each device only 10-20% of a Forex trading system and 80-90% of the private , the conclusion is, therefore, most of us, I usually feel configurations within a seller.

uritjh
2013-06-02, 07:16 PM
It's really good to see best forex trading, but I think it is possible to improve the learning forex currency trading. You're able to your intellect and also as a result of several correct forex trading methods. Any help on your current seeks to generate, which is a method of accuracy, and also much more what it means never having to deal with the downturn.

lahfji
2013-06-02, 07:34 PM
You go looking for the way to the final destination, who is, as a method of Government, that is perfect. Most important is usually only as a marketer, how much the topic said that some sort of way to introduce only 10-20% with fx 80-90% of the self, implementation is usually moving controls with all of us your own as a merchant.

wicaksono
2013-06-02, 07:35 PM
What advanced, maybe you don't know some people said that "They learn and do as same as what profesional do, but they don't get succed" maybe what you were looking for as simple as what on your self. How you managed your capital account.

princeua
2013-06-02, 07:36 PM
You can learn advanced strategies by experts who have achieved success in this market and has achieved successive gains and such these strategies exist in the market significantly and there are many and often of traders based on these strategies fully developed.

kihmdj
2013-06-02, 07:47 PM
It's great that you know, however, is not related to foreign currency forex trading course in the field experiment. Can your brain have created many advance Forex trading method. Someone help, method and try to produce more accurate, and that you somehow get a cut.

rajkumar1991
2013-06-02, 10:59 PM
bhai main aapko ye kahunga ki agar aapko achchi strategy chahiye to ishi forum mein uske bare mein aap achchi tarah se learn kar sakte hai, kyun ki agar strategy mein kuch bhi problem agar hoga, to aap forum mein usko puch sakte hai.

haan forum me learn karne ki to bahut zroorat hoti ha yadi forum me achi tarh se learning kiy rhenge to acha hoga mai to humeha aisa hi karta hun forum me huemsha achi tarh se kaam karta hun .

nothing
2013-06-03, 12:42 AM
Hi, if you
Now, we want to still more factors of art-buying state information
Only the stage for greater distance
Work strategies present understanding, detail, detail...

Buy the currency perfect for two people, by common sense (bullish, bearish or perhaps) can also give the market where only the market can accept (if your purchase or use of income can stop loss orders)

I'd appreciate rather than to pass these measures through cash on delivery of fax with real accounts (no demo) now adjust the individual and can be a very useful website link, or perhaps in the post just from the beginning...

sunila
2013-06-03, 07:06 AM
insta ik aysa way hain jaha sai har strategy lain sakty hain aur us ka use ap trading mai kar sakty hain ap ko result acaha mil jaye ga agar ap is sai bhea zydah acahea janna cahty hain tou kafi secret sites hain....

goshe
2013-06-03, 07:07 AM
you want to learn advanced forex but i think there is no place for learning advance forex trading.you can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy. you work with your strategy and try to make its accuracy more.

mariamon651
2013-06-03, 11:48 AM
Is the Holy Grail of this program using stop search is not associated with the Exchange program is excellent. Most important, we 10-20% home wins fax and self psychology summary of only 80-90% of us investors see investor program professional investors considered himself to see that the most complex configuration.

sahilbutt
2013-06-03, 01:20 PM
yes if you are best earn in this platform so you are best learn in it beocz it is a huge and risky platform in all over the world many traders work in it but they are work good in it when they are best learn in it

rdsftty
2013-06-03, 06:25 PM
We are able to determine the approaches advanced solutions via our own high quality broker pal. Also can we learn from our beloved discussion forum, where a bunch of sensible and experienced marketers often makes. Therefore really options, by which we can get easily your own approaches.

dsfrrff12
2013-06-03, 07:39 PM
We are able to examine the quality of purchase and techniques by our excellent investor at the same level. We are able to continue on our most expensive community forums, where many careful and also experienced sellers usually produces at regular intervals. That is why specific locations via anywhere, where do we get our techniques.

tayyab sindhu
2013-06-03, 07:47 PM
its my first time with forex but i want to learn more and more about forex. it will help my work position in forex.

kaplu
2013-06-07, 10:30 AM
None of them are ideal system is the Holy Grail of commercialism, the system will stop you desire. This reservation is needed only to win us traders, a little more than 80-90% of our own (psychology) to distribute the 10-20% Forex System business with our egos. So the bottom line is, our business we are in advanced settings.

masud022
2013-06-07, 10:35 AM
Learn our brothers to negotiate an advanced practice tall we have. We must learn from our common beloved} often write some clever traders here practice a little Forum. To measure in this way may be how we source and these squares.

hjfjsdy
2013-06-07, 11:05 AM
We can learn two to mercantilism in the superior brothers, which are advanced as commandments. We can learn in the Forum we will come in time} Aime several and they were saved. solvent Commandments So the army sources, where possibility together.

tankv
2013-06-07, 06:16 PM
The desire to stop holygrail system, no one with any trading system is perfect. First of all, we tend to our Government, as a negotiator, skilled negotiators, and quoted someone reasonably deploy only 10-20% to win in Forex market, 80-90%, thus, be themselves (psychology), which claims more options in we tend to our self as a negotiator.

masud045
2013-06-07, 06:19 PM
Learn the main financial brothers add practical our way. About smart and knowledgeable traders together learn from us our favorite forum where more in many cases. Therefore, these square size of the roads we collect from you.

cholka
2013-06-07, 07:17 PM
We can learn from top-notch merchandise brothers developed deceptive. We can also learn from our favorite forum}, where the number of difficult and often writes smart traders. In this way, this is a source where are we collect our methods.

kajla
2013-06-07, 11:01 PM
for the measurement of the market, there are many websites that offer information on the negotiations in the United States. Try to search for and locate one at a time and do the same strategy of positioning and apply it to their daily activities.

taltak
2013-06-07, 11:09 PM
We have built our great traders, brother of merkantilizmo. We can also learn from our beloved Forum} and wise and write some traders and intimate, often to make it square, where we are the way we gather from sources.

juyhgt
2013-06-08, 12:02 AM
Square measures rich sites that gives the United States on the stores. You will be able to search for the view, to try to determine one at a time and note the location of the same together with its strategy and then apply it to your trading day.

kokka
2013-06-08, 12:03 AM
Strongly, want only advanced Forex, it is said, but I think that room learn Forex at the top with mind do can and created some Forex trading strategies. Approach is a foul and take a look at the creation of its accuracy, and much of the way, you can handle the loss of a job.

optimastic
2013-06-08, 01:36 AM
Longing is the holy grail system., None of the trading system is perfect. It is necessary, first of all, we tend to ourself so much professional as well as a merchandise at the same time, that the system instead of having to share the exclusive merchandise for 10-20% to win the 80-90% of forex traders, therefore, must be your own (psychology), this conclusion has been an Advanced Option we ourself usually Merchandiser.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Disk partition is by developing sites to give America. You can find the search, scan, one after the other, and the same strategy to try and then in the United States on a daily basis.

ajk92
2013-06-08, 12:46 PM
we can read a lot of forex trading strategy, there is alot of forex trading strategy share in this forum, just read how the system must be run and we can try to follow how it should work by practice in demo account. make sure we able to earn virtual money indemo account.

jhytde
2013-06-08, 01:21 PM
Advanced methods of mercantilism interest Sisters of our House, we can learn. Scars can also learn of our beloved Forum in any number of smart traders and often write. So, this resource unit area, where we can put together our rules.

ShahidFx
2013-06-08, 01:27 PM
If you want to learn advance study regarding the Forex trading. You should consult the web sits regarding the trading and also read the e books regarding trading which are available from various brokers and also on the internet. This is good way to enhance the knowledge of trading. In this way you can advance study of trading.

wasimnayyar
2013-06-08, 01:30 PM
app forex may zada advance nahi jaa saktay coz app jinta bhi advance janay ki try karo gay app ko problem face karna pari gi coz har trader ko aik limit hoti hai or aik ya doo strategy per work out karta hai yes agar app advance learn kar chatay hoo to world forex news watch kiya karo

kisor
2013-06-08, 01:45 PM
it is mores advanced and turned into an active investment arena. where only a factual understandings of the intricacies and complexities can makes your capital grow every days moreover like any other business.

dareking
2013-06-08, 03:21 PM
Forum hi ek aisa place hai, jaha se aap strategy ke bare mein achchi tarah se learn kar sakte hai, forum ke alawa aapko koi aisi jagah nahi milegi, jaha par aap ek hi strategy ke liye baar baar help le sakenge. :)

monir05
2013-06-08, 04:58 PM
Still one but none of the commercial systems, such as the holy grail system. Just enough bargaining power as if nothing had bargaining power as our tilt professional 10-20 Forex profit goes to the 80-90% of us (psychology) the distribution of ..., the result, which is used to close the negotiators.

smslic
2013-06-08, 05:27 PM
Fer learning about advance forex you can get help from searching on google. You also get taining from instaforex training course and training videos.

sunny_hero24
2013-06-08, 06:26 PM
dear in my point of view ap ka trading adavance strategies seekhne hain to ap google search engine ko use karein or bohut see videon chapteers hongey or bohut se forex analysis ebooks hongi mene khud ini se trading seekhe hain or ye mere liye faidey mandey sabit hue hain

kompol
2013-06-08, 07:12 PM
We can learn advanced marketing techniques, the man knew how favorably our top buys his brother. To learn from our beloved Forum}, were some wise and veteran marketers often writes. Therefore, the sources from which we can collect our trip.

yangtu83
2013-06-08, 09:33 PM
It's a practical sense, who want only that there is no place to learn to teach the advanced Forex, but a sense of business. If you want to up****e your mind and some Forex Forex strategy. With strategy and take a glimpse at the creation of great accuracy and many of them change ne'er losses.

kalma
2013-06-09, 12:22 AM
It makes sense that only wants to search on FX in the Sun, but I think there is a place to learn Forex trading. You can create your own thoughts and do some advanced Forex strategy. Work your strategy and carefully considered the ne ' there lost lots and lots so you take a look at it.

human
2013-06-09, 12:28 AM
i am also have same like you question,as i have seen or my observation that this forum is good place to learn all kind of leanings about forex if you explore it...senior members comments and experience are the ones from them you can learn a lot,you can also learn from internet because there are many good sites that provides a good knowledge and information ,learn from e-books ,you tube videos also a good way to learn...but on thing i must say that your personnel experience will teach you the best lessons..so do trade to get experienced...

gamla
2013-06-09, 02:03 AM
That leaves any of the Sangraal, a system of mercantilism, which is perfect. It is important that we in the Garden we tend as merchants, some of the specialist dealers, as is any system that is clean and only 10-20% to win 80-90% of Forex will be our (psychology), the advanced settings in the end, we are prone to us as marketers.

sunila
2013-06-09, 07:29 AM
forex mai advance study karna acahea bat hai kio k yai ik aysa business hai jou k jitna ap is ko watch kray jitna study karay utna he kam hai tou is k leyay ap ko chaya k ap har tarah ki sites aur har tarah ko trading ko nazar ma rakhy ta k ap best trader ban saky.....

khyghhp
2013-06-09, 10:40 AM
We can learn from more misleading. Metrics that may be experiencing our beloved everywhere} traders savvy Forum, often in writing. Two sources, square, at the time when the collected we measure method.

flodjar
2013-06-09, 11:00 AM
It is a good idea, like to a currency only in the extension, but I think where he returned from the Forex market. Have a trade. Auparavant, can your head for itself and create some strategies in the foreign exchange head, which sold them. And strategies and consider it and to meet and lost most of the nerves: the person who released a copy of the Express.

asingh601
2013-06-09, 11:26 AM
Forum hi ek aisa place hai, jaha se aap strategy ke bare mein achchi tarah se learn kar sakte hai, forum ke alawa aapko koi aisi jagah nahi milegi, jaha par aap ek hi strategy ke liye baar baar help le sakenge. :)

haan aapne thik kaha hamara forum ek aise school evam university ki tarah ka role play karta hai ki hame kahi aur jaane ki jarurt hi nahi bas yahan par search kar ke apne jarurat ke sare strategys ko pata kar sakte hain aur haan aap ne ye bhi sahi kaha hai ki bade traders se un strategy ke bare me jyada knowledge bhi le sakte hain.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-09, 11:28 AM
yes demo obviously which is the real learning source i mean practical learning source but also forex lesson is got by various website newspapers and also some expert advice because i think this is all are a good source for a trader to know about forex well.actually forex is a business of practice and not to do anything which is imaginary.

ladkl
2013-06-09, 12:00 PM
We can learn ways to our advanced trading superior brother spirit monger. We are as good as learning our beloved Forum can often write were smarter and savvy traders. Thus, these sources where we will join our roads.

filhenkoli
2013-06-09, 12:19 PM
Let's tackling it the figure of group are attracted to Forex for the money. If you instruct Forex it can variety you money. It can suggest you a lot of money, but it will not pass hurrying. I am trusty you already bonk that Forex is not a get prosperous quick grouping. Many grouping out there spout that demarcation.

eskapn
2013-06-09, 12:22 PM
Stop is a system of Holy Grails, none of them is perfect, because the trading system is the desire. What is more important is that we are dealers, we need to and more Merchant professional will tend to be like self (psychology) any rational system filled with 80-90%, depending on your forex win 10-20%, and therefore come to the conclusion that additional settings we usually traders.

coverboy
2013-06-09, 12:36 PM
we can gain help from internet searching secondly we can also got suggestion from old and well trained trader brothers. and here is posting forum is also help us for better learning about trading.

kdhfbds
2013-06-09, 01:40 PM
We learn, excellent market commercialization of advanced methods of two brothers. In addition, a specific reporter, often has to learn to write in the Forum-Aime. They measured the source collection using our.

mjhugfz
2013-06-09, 02:34 PM
He was smart, he just told me advanced forex., but I think that place the next forex trading learn two. If your boss and created several expeditions forex trading strategies. You are employed the strategy and the accuracy of the information, in addition to the bomb and many possibility others that there is always a loss.

gfhngfm
2013-06-09, 02:53 PM
What will discover your wisdom Easy Forex advanced., but I think that it not is nowhere to Forex learn its commercialization... in advance with your mind you can do and some Forex strategy create... Set in with "our strategy and lost create very Precis against you and it never trauma.

joba
2013-06-09, 03:16 PM
It is a site that offers rich, that North American country must be informed of the trade. See, it seems to be trying to give them one after another to search for and review of an opinion is the same with my strategies for your business every day.

dfhbfdj
2013-06-09, 03:34 PM
I want a strategy plus, easy, combining simple efficacy. Now people were always wrong information about Forex System., if you are a new plan, something nine Forex., aware that interest far and wide, so we tend to discuss here, but you will not be able to share information and life.

hjygg
2013-06-09, 07:04 PM
We can learn how mercantilism developed the man knew how to buy our House's sister. Individuals can together accommodate learn from our beloved Forum in any number of entrepreneurs in the wise and intimate writing often. As a result, we will collect all the sources is our way.

zikum
2013-06-09, 07:33 PM
To stop searching for the Holy Grail, no system of e-commerce is perfect. The most important thing is that we tend to be our own dealer, many forex traders system experienced all of the above is pretty full of 80-90% depending on the win 10-20% want to install yourself (psychology), the bottom line is that we, as the trend of the advanced settings in the merchant yourself.

shahzad105
2013-06-10, 06:19 AM
mery khayal main advanced strateges ya simple strateges sab kuch fail hai agar aap kay paas investment kam ho waisay robot ko aap advance keh saktay hain aap forum say youtube say ya facebook say bi forex ki strateges get kar saktay ho aap profeshnal traders kay veiws or post say bi kaafi get kar saktay hoo

ttholy
2013-06-10, 10:34 AM
There is no such thing as any already easy to calculate, et al, as ppl who turns out to be every issue of focus your positive solutions to all the problems, not the customs revenues of the air, if you want to know soon just for your child to learn a very intelligent just looking for much of the world of the Internet. Indianfx. WordPress.com.

dareking
2013-06-10, 10:55 AM
forex mai advance study karna acahea bat hai kio k yai ik aysa business hai jou k jitna ap is ko watch kray jitna study karay utna he kam hai tou is k leyay ap ko chaya k ap har tarah ki sites aur har tarah ko trading ko nazar ma rakhy ta k ap best trader ban saky.....

Haan dost jitna jayda aap is business mein study karenge, aapka knowledge utna hi achcha banta jayega, humare liye jaruri ye hi hota hai, ki hum jayda se jayda time dekar apni knowledge ko achchi banaye. :)

wiharso
2013-06-10, 11:10 AM
I think that needs to be done seseoran the novice is learning continues, and the first it has to be done on the new demo we proceed to the account bonuses for live trading account, because with it we just looking for experience, and one that is definitely beginning traders often lose so it is a good thing. After our new experience we can invest with a capital a lot.

asingh601
2013-06-10, 02:18 PM
aapko kahin jane ki koi jarurat nahi hai aap is forum ke trading strategys section me jaa ke apne manpasand strategy ka chunav kar sakte hain is forum par bahut sare acche acche strategys seniors ne post kar rakhi hai sare proof aur description ke sath to aap yahan par search kar lijiye ek baar.

jhnabr
2013-06-10, 05:55 PM
It is a unit of space, a lot of websites that offer on information about forex Trading. Search by strategy like a bear and then apply it to your daily commercial spots really trying to hold.

MeerTalpur
2013-06-10, 06:41 PM
iska matlab hai ke aap loss kar chuky hain dear one to one step aagy barhain pehly aap trader ban jayin phir aagy ki sochna good trading stratagies to aap kisi experienced teacher se hi hasil kar sakty hain

naziakhan
2013-06-10, 07:28 PM
Haan dost jitna jayda aap is business mein study karenge, aapka knowledge utna hi achcha banta jayega, humare liye jaruri ye hi hota hai, ki hum jayda se jayda time dekar apni knowledge ko achchi banaye. :)

agar hum study ma kafi zaida mihnat kar rahay hay tu hamara knowledge day by day increase hota jay ga . agar hamaray knowledge ma azafa ho raha hay tu es k sath sath hamari earning bi increase hoti jay gi .:)

bkpcx
2013-06-10, 07:34 PM
Stop, missing system. Holy grail, lack of commercialism is ideal. In particular, we tend to see ourselves as suppliers, are required as more professional dealer noted that the kind of distribution system, only 10-20% to win in forex as 80-90% of us (psychology), in the context of this application is in the advanced settings, we tend to see themselves as a salesperson.

dareking
2013-06-17, 01:43 PM
agar hum study ma kafi zaida mihnat kar rahay hay tu hamara knowledge day by day increase hota jay ga . agar hamaray knowledge ma azafa ho raha hay tu es k sath sath hamari earning bi increase hoti jay gi .:)

Ye baat sahi hai, daily hum kuch na kuch study kar rahe hai, sikhte jaa rahe hai, to kuch naya humare ander avishkaar hoga, humko nayi nayi cheez ke bare mein pata chalega, forex trading mein har din kuch naya sikhna hi chahiye. :)

fxearner
2013-06-17, 04:11 PM
Ye baat sahi hai, daily hum kuch na kuch study kar rahe hai, sikhte jaa rahe hai, to kuch naya humare ander avishkaar hoga, humko nayi nayi cheez ke bare mein pata chalega, forex trading mein har din kuch naya sikhna hi chahiye. :)

hanji bhai forex trading mein hume daily kuch na kuch naya sikhane ko milta hai aur yehi sab hume sikhana hoga esse hume experience gain hoga aur hum forex trading mein aur achha kar sakte hai,hum jab tak forex mein hai hume daily kuch na kuch sikhane ko tou milenga hei..

sheikh15
2013-06-17, 08:39 PM
well me smajhta hu k ap forums se hi bht achi learning hasil krskte hai strategies k bare me or yeh bat darust hai k ager hum tarding k bare me leanring achi tarh se lein ge or knwlkdge ko gain kre ge to is se hume hi fiada hoga or hum earning asani se kr ske ge..

karachifriend
2013-06-17, 09:16 PM
dera wasay tu bhout sa ways hai advanced forex trading strategies ko find out karna ki main tu forum pa zayda active rehta ho our mujeh kuch kuch idea forum pa ho jata hai tab main google our you tube pa us ki deeply stud niklta ho read karta . mara liya best way advanced forex trading strategies hasial karna ka ya he ha.

naim10
2013-06-17, 09:19 PM
Yes, I'm always looking for new and learning speed, step by step, because the speed can not lose money, as happened to me last month when he lost money

hosnim
2013-06-17, 10:34 PM
Here in our forum.you can go under trading software -> indicators for mt4 and mt5 there you can find alot of indicators with explanations and alot of strategies too
good luck my brother

mirzamouj
2013-06-17, 10:49 PM
advanced forex ! well its not the teachnology which have the versions its a business skill which can b enhanced by trading and learning it from the forum discussions.

dorothydavis992
2013-06-17, 11:03 PM
it is good that you want to learn advanced you can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy you work with your strategy forex but i think there is no place for learning there is nothing such as advance and simple and others it all counts what u earn from what if there is like that ppl would for sure do every thing jsut concentrate what u are earning from the current style if the answer is yes than every thing is perfect no need to do others but for learning the simplest jsut follow this guy he is too good advance forex trading .....

sunila
2013-06-18, 08:33 AM
forex mai advance study ap kar sakty hain us k leyay ap ko forums best rahy gay sites mai study hoti hai agar ap nay waha sai kr li hai tou yaha ap k har tarah k question aur answere milay gay jou mere khaya; sai ap k leyay first tiem hn gay ....so yaha sai best hai study forex ki...

shoaib515
2013-06-18, 09:10 AM
mery tamam piarey doston ka bohot bohot shukria jinhon ney is post per coments diey ab men in sab posts ko read kar chuka hun . men ney in posts sey kafi knowledge hasil kia jo mujhy forx men trading men kam aey ga .

palale
2013-06-18, 09:22 AM
Stop, the desire and the chalice system., for all the system is not ideal. It is particularly important that we tend to see themselves as negotiator, how else an experienced seller mentioned that the whole system to distribute only 10-20% to win in Forex, 80-90% in and of itself (Underside). This conclusion is in the advanced settings in the we tend to you as a reseller.

bimakis
2013-06-18, 09:58 AM
It is good that you want to learn there is nothing such as advance advanced forex but i think there is no if there is like that ppl would for sure do every thing jsut concentrate what u are earning from the current style if the place for learning advance forex trading.you can do with your mind and made some advance forex strategy.and simple and others it all counts what u earn from what did you do ....

hameda
2013-06-18, 10:36 AM
Area facilities, the richest places the North American nation's shops on. You will be able to search in such a way that blank stare, try to browse one by one and to pay attention to the location, the same with your strategies will be used in a working dairy.

ali.khan
2013-06-18, 10:55 AM
I think you will find significantly internet sites giving us inform about tradings.You can search on Google decide to try to see them 1 by 1 and discover site that same along with your technique then use it on your trading daily.

mohamedgaber8686
2013-06-18, 12:49 PM
from education will learn the best strategies approved in locations where Chrj Forex and also download books from the forum
And train on demo account long enough and you will reach for the best strategies

ctndr
2013-06-18, 01:09 PM
Along these lines, the first counsel given to traders are dependably begin with minor measures. Diminishing our dangers, we diminish our feelings and causes us to stay quiet to accomplish our lifelong objectives........

selvam123
2013-06-18, 01:50 PM
I think there is no place for learning advance forex trading. You can do with you mind and made some advance forex strategy. You work with your strategy and try to make its accuracy more and more so you never deal with loss. to never successful trader knows every action he takes every decision he makes he and only he is responsible for that action.

mark48
2013-06-19, 01:29 PM
we can not learn advanced trading strategies in just few days or few months but we have to learn forex every day so that we can find very good trading strategies with our knowledge and experience..

MeerTalpur
2013-06-19, 06:09 PM
lo kar lo baat basic strategy seekhey nahi hain janab aur chaly hain advance strategy seekhny matlab ke cycle seekhny ke foran baad direct hawai jahaz chalana chahty hain car to door ki baat hai

ajk92
2013-06-19, 07:15 PM
we can make some experiment indemo account to make our skill become expert, why must we afraid to make some experiment in demo account, if we succeed we will increase our trading skill and more smart to make money in forex business.

shoaib515
2013-06-19, 07:51 PM
ager ap aisa karna chahtey heyn to ap waesey bhi kisi sey help ley saktey heyn mager men is ko seekhney ka sab sey acha tareeqa indin forex forum hee ko samajhta hun is ko is sey seekhna bohot asan hey .