PDA

View Full Version : Indicator using and earning.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

mahiabida
2012-10-06, 08:27 PM
Many of we use some indicators.
Some indicators are provided by the brokers, some we use by downloading.
My interest is to know that what is the most beautiful and strong signal provider indicator you have ever used?
Where you have find it?
How to use it?

Dages0308
2012-10-06, 10:50 PM
sir in indicator just averaging from price...its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick...but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200. just look trend and bouncing and cross. if ma 20 cross from down to up so we must buy. and from up to down we must sell. :)
dont be confused use standard and use simple for trade. OK :)

Dages0308
2012-10-12, 11:03 PM
Indicator is very important in forex trading .We can read market by indicator and can earn money .Forex indicator is like a teacher .So use indicator and earn profit .

ya i not be wrong to someone trader use indicator...but i have opinion. and i too use indicator like tools fiboncci and line horizontal and trendline.
so i just give example.
so I just give the place a good order that when the position of buying or selling.
for example, as we wanted to drive a bus on the numerous stations that have been set. and we may not be riding the bus at the time of going fast speeds

jack25
2012-10-28, 09:55 PM
in trading forex, I just use the indicators that are available in the software trade, the usual indicator I use is SMA (simple moving avarage), stochastic, and parabolic SAR ... the setting was just a casual setting!.....:)

lingkon
2012-10-31, 03:24 PM
indicator is very useful to make profit.we can technical analysis using indicator and technical analysis is a good strategy.we can gate signal from indicator.i mean most of traders are using indicator.we can create plan from indicator.

abnoman
2012-11-05, 12:06 AM
Dear a lot of indicator have in your using MT4 platform . after that you can search in google . i hope you will see many effective indicator.

Thanks

mohammed bawaaneh
2012-11-05, 12:38 AM
yes the indicators one the great way that help you and make you a good trading and that make all the possibke that hnpe to you. and its realy best way ever

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

yes the indicator your friend with trading and its a measure if you know what you are in and know many things about forex between the time ever super position

bundu
2012-11-05, 02:17 AM
in essence, all the indicators are good, whether it's MA, MACD, Stoch, RSI, etc everything is good. only every indicator has rules that must be followed and if we follow these rules, it is not likely we're going to more profit. but indeed if we obey the rules of the indicators, op we often late but it's better than losing,, hehe

muna1982
2012-11-05, 04:21 AM
My interest is to know that what is the most beautiful and strong signal provider indicator you have ever used?
Where you have find it?
How to use it?
indicator are like the eye of the trader, they see the next price movement of the market and take decision about trading. i used bollinger band and parabolic SAR combination for trend determination. for more confirm result i also used zigzag which also give very nice trend line to entry and exit. for zigzag some time need to wait to confirm the trend change signal when a new line is appear.

yousef3elwan
2012-11-05, 04:22 AM
...its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick...but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200. just look trend and bouncing and cross.

aedon
2012-11-05, 05:55 AM
...its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick...but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200. just look trend and bouncing and cross.

candlelistik are basic indicators that can give us a lot of information about price movements. unfortunately not many people know the basic of candlelistik. to be able to understand it, you can not only learn theory, you need to practice over and over again.

suzonbmw
2012-11-05, 08:10 AM
Guys,indicator are like the eye of the trader, they see the next price movement of the market and take decision about trading. i used bollinger band and parabolic SAR combination for trend determination. for more confirm result i also used zigzag which also give very nice trend line to entry and exit.but indeed if we obey the rules of the indicators, op we often late but it's better than losing,

newentry
2012-11-05, 08:33 AM
my dear friend, indicator is only the tool and all is good to use, but we do not need to use all of them, because the best one is the suitable with us where we can learn, read and understand it with easly and correctly and no matter who are they, becasue indicator is the tool to record data from now to past and we read it and analize them and at last make them as signals

aiiu
2012-11-05, 09:44 AM
every trader have different strategy, like me i can make profit every month without any indicator, just by viewing the candle and read the news i can predict better then the indicator, cause indicator sometimes give me a fake signals, and make me get loss

princessofwaqas
2012-11-06, 09:48 PM
Most of the indicators available in the market today are fake and scam. That is what I think and know. My friends who bought it were scammed and mostly the indicators were copy of some of the old indicators out there which were free to use. These indicators are not reliable as most of them are repaint, that is why, I myself don't use it. Best indicators available in the trading platform/software itself is the bollinger band, and rsi. These are the very best trading tools one should have; beginners as well as experts and professionals, both use them.

S A Sani
2012-11-06, 10:29 PM
Yes, You may right but the default indicators of MT is unique and has some good and different behavior, because all of them are designed to set a target of action. though some indicators are playing very false rules as customized some person.

forexmaster
2012-11-15, 11:46 AM
मैं हो सकता है किसी व्यापारी का उपयोग करने के लिए गलत सूचक नहीं है, लेकिन मैं राय है.और मैं भी उपकरण फिबोनैकी और लाइन क्षैतिज और ट्रेंडलाइन तरह सूचक का उपयोग करें.
तो मैं बस कुछ उदाहरण दे.
इसलिए मैं सिर्फ जगह एक अच्छा आदेश दे कि जब खरीदने या बेचने की स्थिति.
उदाहरण के लिए, हम करने के लिए कई स्टेशनों कि निर्धारित किया गया है पर एक बस ड्राइव करना चाहता था. और हम बस तेज गति जाने की समय आप व्यापार इतना अच्छा कर रहे हैं पर सवारी नहीं किया जा सकता है

posycns
2012-11-15, 11:50 AM
indicator is very useful to make profit.we can technical analysis using indicator and technical analysis is a good strategy.we can gate signal from indicator.i mean most of traders are using indicator.we can create plan from indicator.

There will be lot of forex trading software available within the internet. Some is going to be for free offering perhaps less features as well as there will be some that will be not free but gives you a lot of features that you can access at your convenience.

munii
2012-11-15, 12:22 PM
indicators are also necessary in the forex market we can predict the market trend by using the indicator have given in the Instatrader and we can use these indicator easily.i am user of Moving average indicator and i can predict the market trend by using Moving average indicator.

k1mp0l
2012-11-15, 01:28 PM
I think use of indicators bollinger bands and rsi for accuracy,
and I also was able to use it in everyday trading

md mofizur rahman
2012-11-15, 01:36 PM
I like to use simple indicator given with the software. These are candlestick, bollinger band, volume and rsi. I think this is enough. More then i download pivot indicator like FiboPiv_v2 . I try to find the trend with all these and use scalping. Mainly i use 5m time frame.

asmakhatun
2012-11-15, 04:06 PM
indicator is real functional to saturated realistic can theoretical psychotherapy using indicator and discipline psychotherapy is a swell strategy.we can passageway signaling from indicator.i poor most of traders are using indicator.we can create system from indicator.

dan.blanchot
2013-02-06, 07:21 PM
Where you have find it?
How to use it?

For me, the best indicator I have used so far that's very helpful for my forex trading is the price itself. If you are a time trader, then the best price tool for timeframes traders is the candlestick. But if you do not depends on time, then the best price tool indicator would be the renko chart.

puji
2013-02-07, 09:00 PM
I think all the movement of the indicator is to follow the movement of the price, but even so we still can use the indicators as the basis for taking the position, no indicator is perfect you just have to know the nature of the indicators you use then you will achieve a profit.

runu
2013-02-28, 08:54 AM
indicator is very important to attain clear.we can technical analysis using indicator and technical reasoning is a near strategy.we can gate signalize from indicator.i miserly most of traders are using indicator.we can make mean from indicator.

fuzail
2013-03-01, 11:56 PM
Indicator using and earning ,nice post .I support this post.Forex is some condition indicator using.Forex is condition use formula then earn easy way.

ummey
2013-03-28, 09:11 AM
We profit. indicator technical analysis indicators so that they can be very useful and use technical analysis is a good strategy. we are (i) indicator, the average trader uses more of the signal to the gate, you can make plans in a number of indicator. we are an indicator.

rehman1176
2013-03-28, 01:45 PM
mugay teen sall hw chky hain forex krty hway manay aaj tk kbhi koi indicator use kr k trading nai ki meray pas sirf aik hi stragety hy jis ko min hamesha follow krta hw or wo hy support and resistance stragety

mar1990
2013-04-20, 05:25 PM
a.o.a
~~~~~best trader iss very necessery for best tradung when uu want to join indicator uu should try to chooss a indicator with its standered ;;;;;;;;;;;~~~ jitna fair or qualified ap kaa indicator hoo ga ap kk pass perfect trading kk imkan bb zyada hunn gyy beginner ki trading ksi haad tk to indicators ki best performance pr depend krtty hhann ;;;;,,,,,,
;) jb indicators ap ko trading kk signall theek theekk btay ga to ap un ko follow kr k achi earning kr sky hannn~~~!@!~~

masipinarifin
2013-04-20, 06:51 PM
Indicator using and earning

Where you have find it?
How to use it?
identify indicators that you use. discipline was the use and evaluation of guilt. patient in waiting for the moment. then we will get a consistent profit

m2ndsrokk
2013-04-20, 08:31 PM
i thought the best indicator to use as our signal provider is alligator...this indicator is so powerful signal provider to us...i can get more pips with this indicator...try to find smaller pips with small timeframe are so easy with this indicator...if you want to more pips try to bigger timeframe on your chart

saim ali
2013-04-21, 12:58 AM
jo shaks inductor ko ache tarka sa use karna janta ha wo forex trading sa earn kar sakta ha our ous shakas ko ya pata hona chahya ka kn sa inductor best ja rha ha is waqat.

uforex
2013-04-21, 01:19 AM
signal is real efficient to soaked genuine can theoretical psychiatric therapy using signal and self-discipline psychiatric therapy is a expand technique.we can passage signaling from signal.i inadequate most of investors are using signal.we can create system from signal.

keroso1
2013-04-21, 01:42 AM
actually i think that you are totally right and i think that the forex marke dont actually belive on indicators my friend and you have to forget about that point in order to be that winner from here

wabas
2013-04-21, 03:20 PM
indicator earn karne ka laye zarori ha indicator sa he hum market ko smj sakte ha aur us ki help sa he hum market ma trade kar sakte ha indicator ka bina earn nahi ho sakta ha

konyeng
2013-04-21, 03:33 PM
yes i think everyone in this bussines is using indicator to earn money but also there are trader that trade without indicator it is called naked trader and i htink it is very risky because i was experience it

bilal02
2013-04-21, 03:52 PM
ji han bilkul bohat say user indicato ka istimal kar kay forex trading forum business may bohat ziada erning kar saktay hain kun kay indicator ko sirf or sirf aik acha or mahir traders hi istimal karta hay or osi ko in indicator kay baray main pata hota hay kay konsa indicator kahan istimal karna hay jo admi is kam main naya hota hay os ko is kam kay baray main kuch bhi nahi pata hota to wo isharay kanhan say osay atay hon gay isi leay pehlay wo indicator ko sikhta hay or phir usay istimal karta hay or in say bohat ziada erning karta hay.

monirck
2013-04-21, 04:50 PM
Forex trading using technical analysis and technical analysis indicators profit.we indicators, indicators of business plan can make the most of the sign indicator.We indicator.It is very useful.Be able to have a good strategy.

nayeem01715
2013-04-22, 04:51 PM
indication is just the device and almost all is actually excellent to make use of, but many of us need not make use of these people, for the reason that greatest one is the ideal with us in which we are able to study, examine and realize the idea together with easily and effectively without make any difference who are these people, because indication may be the device in order to file files coming from currently in order to beyond and many of us examine the idea and analyze these and at long last get them to while indicators.

Looser
2013-04-22, 05:12 PM
in most of my trading i use the MACD hisogram indicator which is very useful indicator and can be used in several methods, as well as i also use the pivot levels, which are also very useful and very important in my trading.

alwi_73
2013-04-22, 05:48 PM
Indicator is a tool to analyze the traders just before making an order and there is no guarantee an indicator that can generate 100% profit but trading without indicators would have trouble

uforex
2013-04-22, 06:02 PM
I think all the activity of the signal is to adhere to the activity of the cost, but even so we still can use the signs as the foundation for getting the place, no signal is ideal you just have to know the characteristics of the signs you use then you will accomplish a benefit.

afzal07
2013-04-22, 06:32 PM
Indicator is not useful all time. We should nor believe all time indicators. We should analysis about indicators before applying in Forex trading. We can make more money by analyzing indicators before trading in Forex.

iffigondal
2013-04-22, 06:36 PM
no main as k use main nai hou q k wo b insan ka banaya howa hay as lea main as par belive nai krta
main khud say krta hou or as bat say agear nai hou k os k use keya jay

faridshawky
2013-04-22, 09:47 PM
Must be the fault of the person ... Use Index TraderBut I have a question.I also use the index such as fiboncci tools and the horizontal line and the trend line. Just give the place a good thing because when the position of buying or selling.
For example, as we wanted to driving buses on many stations that have been put in place. With Forex I win more

jancaree3
2013-04-22, 09:57 PM
indication is very useful to make profit.we can specialized research using indication and specialized research is a good technique.we can checkpoint indication from indication.i mean most of investors are using indication.we can create plan from indication.lot of indication have in your using MT4 platform

new93
2013-04-22, 11:04 PM
1000's of indicators are available in the market .. Some are free and some requires subscription ..
Many are fake and provide false signals ... I use RSI, MACD,MA, Stochastic and Bollinger bands together to get a perfect confirmation of the market ... These indicators are best and provides very low false signals.

naija
2013-04-23, 01:07 AM
Indicators are just tools which will help a trader in making decisions, though whatever the results we get from it should not be what would guard our final decisions. Most indicators shows the past and not the present, so that can't bring about decision making, epscially in the times of news

srikanta
2013-04-23, 01:21 AM
Indicator is the major factor for the trader.Because maximum trader can not oen position without indicator.They are depend on the indicator.So they should know perfectly about good indicator.I think pivots points is the good indicators for the trader.If you can use pivot points.you should at first know resistance and support level.

perubahan_kita
2013-04-23, 11:39 AM
I dual-period moving average receipts
I will do when the candle croos order to ma

and of course with its own calculations

faizah
2013-04-23, 03:54 PM
candlelistik are primary signs that can provide us a lot of details about cost motions. unfortunately not many individuals know the primary of candlelistik. to be able to comprehend it, you can not only understand concept, you need to exercise over and over again.

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-23, 04:45 PM
warning is usually authentic sensible to help unhealthy authentic can certainly theoretical psychotherapy applying warning in addition to control psychotherapy is usually a great approach. we can easily passageway signaling by warning. when i very poor the vast majority of professionals are applying warning. we can easily build process by warning.

lagi01
2013-04-23, 05:07 PM
pointer is definitely serious efficient so that you can saturated genuine might theoretical psychiatric therapy working with pointer plus training psychiatric therapy is actually a swell system. we will lobby signaling out of pointer. i actually terrible a lot of potential traders are utilising pointer. we will make procedure out of pointer.

amith
2013-04-23, 05:37 PM
I only wear indicator for bb but it just helps to know area for sell/buy trends and only while I am to order by looking at the candle in the 1 m tf by observing the wave and the result is passable, though wrongly as well but usually for a while because I order a proper fit indicator:accute:

omar555ak
2013-04-23, 08:52 PM
There are so many indicators in Forex. Trader should use few indicators because using so much indicators are harmful for trader. Some useful indicators are Bollinger Bands, MA, MACD, Momentum, RSI.

samia12
2013-04-23, 08:55 PM
Warning is incredibly helpful to market place earnings. We could complex analysis making use of indicator in addition to complex analysis is an excellent technique. We could gate indication coming from indicator. Come on, man most of professionals are choosing indicator. We could build program coming from indicator.

haney
2013-04-23, 09:00 PM
the best indicator for us is the suitable one with our styles, and we know for how to use it or master it, then we can use and maximize it for trading, there is no matter for what methods or what indicators we use for trading, and so, we only need to master it and it will help us for trading

eng.adham
2013-04-23, 09:11 PM
for me , i usually use some indicators during my trading like : moving average , and zigzag , as these indicators help me in making the correct analysis .

pol7575
2013-04-23, 11:09 PM
You cannot trade using only one indicator.You have to choose the best indicators and combine them in a smart way. This means that indicators should deliver different type of information about the market and confirm each other rather than duplicate signals. When two or more indicators provide identical information about prices, it hardly ever helps trading better. Forex traders need confirmation rather than duplication.

cicgojra
2013-04-23, 11:43 PM
Yes Indicaor is your friend and is way where you can make good trading. it is measure if you know what you are in and know many things about forex between the time ever super position.its realy best way ever for you to assist.

OK3
2013-04-24, 07:11 AM
yes dear ap nay theak kaha kay indicator earning increez kartay hay or profit may bohat help kartay hay most trader indicator use kartay hay or ma bi RSI use karta hu ak ak acha indicator hay or sb trader rsi use kartay hay

ramsha aliza
2013-04-24, 03:31 PM
for my believing i think that indicator is extremely of helpful tool to make benefit, we can complete specialized examination utilizing indicator and specialized investigation is a great methodology and we can get motion from indicators. i mean the greater part of traders are utilizing indicator.

asif786
2013-04-24, 05:49 PM
Every trader have their own strategy for trading. Some trader like indicator during their trading and some don't like to use indicator. I don't like to use indicator because some time indicator wrong predict and we face the loss of money in trading. If you like to use then depend on your experience.

kuku9088
2013-04-26, 08:02 PM
Indicators can only brief trend of market we can not depend on them 100 %. Use them for idea only but do trades with market behave.

m16kamran
2013-04-26, 10:31 PM
i think it is dangerous to use indicators or to rely on indicators or signals. because they have so surety or it is not 100% sure to trust on it. they foretells you about the upcoming price of market. and many traders take decision after looking it.

sakibmiakob
2013-04-26, 11:03 PM
our precious close friend, indication is merely your instrument along with most can be very good to work with, nevertheless many of us don't have to employ every one of them, for the reason that ideal an example may be the perfect around wherever you can find out, go through along with recognize the idea using easy along with appropriately with out subject who will be that they, because indication will be the instrument for you to file files via currently for you to prior along with many of us go through the idea along with canalize these people along with now get them to while alerts.

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 07:11 PM
indicator is incredibly helpful to form profit.we can technical analysis exploitation indicator and technical analysis may be a smart strategy.we can gate signal from indicator.i mean most of traders square measure exploitation indicator.we can produce set up from indicator............

zewara
2013-05-17, 09:13 PM
I personally focus on the analysis of trading systems and trading discipline, make the analysis simple and can be done trading by way of discipline, thus in our trading will grow because there will always correct any errors.

mohsin.siraj
2013-05-17, 09:14 PM
g ha is par kam kar humny sipar akm kea humny suipar akm humny uiosra passy kamy kha ispar akm kar hyumny ispar kamk ae hyumny isopar akm kae humny suipar akea humnyn ispar ajkm kaer is parpae kamm kae humknmy ispar akm hkais par par hum pkam kar ispar humn bohaytn passy kama sakty ha

jama4206
2013-05-17, 09:30 PM
there are many indicator in the market for forex trading but i use rubicon indicator that helps me to get unlimited profit in short time because it gies good take profit and stop loss and i follow and get profit.

ruade22
2013-05-17, 10:29 PM
Uses for the benefit of a wonderful gesture. The indicator is an effective technique that can be applied technical research, technology research. Your gateway indicator. I think most vendors use the indicator. Create an indicator for the program.

dareking
2013-05-18, 10:21 AM
Where you have find it?
How to use it?

Bhai main ye baat bolunga ki meta trader mein jo already indicator hote hai, wo hi best hote hai, RSI, STOCH, BOLLINGER BAND, aur MOVING AVERAGE ye sabhi indicator kamaal ke hote hai bhai, inke bare mein aapko google se madad leni hogi, yaha aapko koi bhi explain nahi kar sakta hai. :)

shafqatirshad
2013-05-18, 11:16 AM
indicator is very use full and help the people in their earning. if you want to use indicator and through their use if you earn a money it is good but you did not fully depend on indicator. some time you face a loss with the use of indicator.

n.msm
2013-05-18, 11:29 AM
If you are trading in Instaforex then you can find lot of the Indicators, there are some good indicators such as RSI, MACD. Actually to use indicators in the real trading, it is slightly difficult because when market if so much volatile at the time indicators can't give accurate signal.

naseeforex
2013-05-18, 11:31 AM
is ma boht sa log is ma atbr kart ha forex sab ka liy acha kamha is ma ap kamkaro hga to ap ko be pasa kamn ka moka mil ga forexak acha kamha is ma pasa kamo

thirupathi
2013-05-18, 11:47 AM
So i just give the place a good order that when the position of buying or selling. as we wanted to drive a bus on the numerous stations that have been sat, and we may not be riding the bus at the time of going fast speeds in trading forex, I just use the indicators that are available in the software trade, the usual indicator i use in the setting was just a casual the profit.

M.Tariq
2013-05-18, 12:32 PM
yei baat bilkul thik hy k forex trader ko kesi market main earning k lye indicater ki zarorat hote hy bilkay hm yei kah sakyty hain k hm apny business ko behter banany k lye tecnical analysis k zarye strategy bana kis platform ko market main use kar k aik good tradr profit gain kar sakta he or phr hm yei kah sakty hain k aik achy trader k lye indicaterus ki ankhun ko kaam kar krte hain kyn aik good tradr ko market k up down ko dekhney k lye market ki knowledge hona zarori he

lostrader
2013-05-18, 12:35 PM
If my own for now is not to use too many indicators, as more and more an indicator that I use it even makes me confused in making decisions. Utuksaat I am more than happy with just the trendline indicator technique combined with supply and demand.

babar
2013-05-18, 01:18 PM
inticater agr hoty hen tu hum is ko asani se smj kr is men thread kr skty hen indicater se hum ko pta chlta ha ka market kaisy ja rahe ha up ya down

adnanbutt1001
2013-05-18, 01:56 PM
Indicator aap ko siraf thora sa analysis karwata hai kay market ka behavior kiya hai aur cheez tammam indicators mein majod hai basically market ko sahi meaning mein analysis karnay kay liay indicators ko news kay saat mila kar dekhnay say kafi faida hota hai..... aur bhot si cheezein hein jin ko use kar kay aap apni earning ko bhara saktay hein.

chichu
2013-05-18, 01:58 PM
According to my experience forex is a trading business so that any trader must have collecet and use different things is he/she want to more profit from here. Indicator is one of them yes it's very helpful for trade and earn more profit.

kramatsubhani
2013-05-18, 02:00 PM
Sir. I do not use any Indicator. so, I can not tell you about any thing about this topic. sorry.
I think Indicator is not good for traders.

konok
2013-05-18, 02:00 PM
By seeming to look at the few but for pattern something. Just watch the indicator very best just candlestick ... Anyway to abuse indicator Select indicator Mama usually 20 along with mother 150. Just seems pattern as well as jump along with cross-border punch.

babar
2013-05-18, 02:55 PM
indicater tu ya forex men kam krty waqt bhot zaida help krty hen ya hum ko btata ha ka is ko hum kab sell kren aur kab is ko buy kren ya humary lay faida mand ha

Zaheer
2013-05-18, 05:31 PM
Forex business online business ha jis main trading ke liye indicators bhi use hote hain jo ke trader ko indicate karte hain ke kahan sell or kahan buy ki entry ho sakti ha but mujhe ziada indicators ka to nai pata main abi indicator search kar raha hon but abhi man RSI indicator use karta hon. or ye bhi kafi behtar ha.

mamun25
2013-05-18, 05:48 PM
Mark is very useful for generating revenue. We can use the technical examination of the nature and technical research is also a great tactic. We can transfer the input posted by Mark. I am convinced that most experts are employed by the characters. We are able to build a scale of marks.

buxpir
2013-05-18, 05:50 PM
Ager ham indicator ko use karin to ham bohat sara pasa earn kar saktay hin is lay kay is per he karobar hota he ap is se andaza laga saktay hin kay ap ko agay kia karna chahy our ap kartay hin.

alamzaib200
2013-05-18, 06:03 PM
i have been having confusion about indicators and ive got good information now. i can understand now and apply it

mansoorlund
2013-05-18, 06:15 PM
humain beter tor per kamyab hona hai to humain indicator ki madad talab hogi kion ke ya humain betr tor pe guide karta hai ke kb humain purchaz or kb humain sell ki karni hai to is hota hai ya hai ke bht zia da nahain to bht kam nuqsaan se bach sakty hain or aik achy profit ko hasil kar sakty hain.jis main betr se betr indicator ki zarorat hoty hai.

GHOURI
2013-05-19, 12:42 AM
dear bro i read all post regarding indicators ...
i am new in Forex trading ... i am yet to start working in real account ... but using demo account ... but before starting i want have enough knowledge about the trading business ...
i am putting my money so i want to enter with full confidence ... although learning will be continue,,
My question is .. can any body explain me in detail what are indicators and how they help in trading .. after reading some comments i get some idea

borna
2013-05-19, 12:52 AM
their late to consider the purchase, except the search pattern to make a difference. simply just opinion sign quite the very best simply candlestick ... anyway to use characters decide on characters typically MA and 20 MA 190. simply search pattern and dishonored and tick.

vodo
2013-05-19, 04:44 AM
Most of us earnings. indicator complex investigation signs in order to possibly be very beneficial and also employ complex investigation is a good approach. we are (i) indicator, the typical investor works by using more of the indication on the checkpoint, you possibly can make programs in many indicator. we are a indicator.

ludric
2013-05-19, 06:34 AM
when we have a forex account , we have money and we have time so we can make trading on the forex, it making us to earn some money in here too, time to learning and trading, and also using money to invest inside here too

indra nurman
2013-05-24, 05:58 PM
my dear friend, indicator is just the tool and all is smart make use of, however i don't have to be compelled to use all of those, as a result of the most beneficial one happens to be the suitable with us where we will learn, browse and master it with easly and correctly and despite who definitely are they will, becasue indicator happens to be the tool out to record data from now out to past and then we read through it and analize them and at last make them as signals

MeerTalpur
2013-05-29, 12:21 PM
g haan indicators bhi kuchh acchhy hoty hain jin pe bharosa kia ja sakta hai lekin saari baat hoti hai dimag ki agar aap wese bhi candlestick bar pe thora sa dimag larain to i think ke apko apny chart pe koi indicator nahi lagana parega

Rajmano
2013-05-29, 01:07 PM
I use an indicators at forex trading its really much useful for making me a profits and easy to understand , i did not downloaded it from any place , In mt4 platform already exist indicators are very use like zig zag , stochastic Oscillator i use this both in my trading

waqas1
2013-05-29, 02:19 PM
ya indicator ko earn karne ka laye use kayea jayta ha indicator market ma earn karne ka laye help karte ha indicator forex ma trade ka laye good ha ha in ka bina trade karna easy na hota

ali.khan
2013-05-29, 03:18 PM
I think signal is extremely helpful to produce profit .We may complex evaluation applying signal and complex evaluation is a great strategy.We may entrance signal from indicator i mean most of traders are applying indicators.We can approach from indicator.

kanom11
2013-05-30, 04:02 AM
Sign up to earn money, will be very useful. You can check out with a techie symbols technical test of recruitment is an excellent tactic. Connect the signal through the door. I have almost every merchant login. When you create the application log.

khan25
2013-05-30, 06:59 AM
Mark is an incredibly useful for making profits. Technical research, the use of a sign, we might as well as technical research is a great tactic. We can terminate the signal by the characters. When they are almost all professionals with the use of the sign. A plan by the characters we can produce.

akbar196
2013-05-30, 07:14 AM
Dear me ais field me abi itna experienc eni rukhta,ai sliey indicators ke barey me ziada ni bata sukta hon,lekin mere khayl me kush time indicators hemain bohat ziada faida detey hain orr kush time loss ais liey indicators pur bilkul bi belive ni kurna chaheay.

tania25
2013-05-30, 07:42 AM
The indicator is very useful for the reception. We can easily techie guest as well as nervous guest is an effective method to use an indicator. We can easily select the door from the cursor. What I'm saying is, most investors indicator for selection. We can easily create an access from the indicator.

nazeerali
2013-05-30, 08:03 AM
indicator are ebst foprm trading it gives us good trend about market and we get good prpfoit if trend is true so use indicator in your trading and get good profit so learn about forex trading .

racka
2013-05-30, 08:14 AM
The indicator is a very busy contributing to the income. Can technical analysis by means of indicators, as well as technological analysis is an excellent technique. You can select a checkpoint of the indicator. Come on, man almost all dealers are an indicator. You can create an application that comes from the indicator.

pangsa
2013-06-05, 11:21 PM
Data, which is usually very product cash flux. Easy to find, using the experience of a test in an otherwise all right. You know they Show their version of the jumper. Overall, most of the traders usually get a line. It was easy to start up.

Muhammad Nabeel
2013-06-05, 11:30 PM
main apni trading k doran khud say banye hoya indicators use kerta houn or wo bohat benifit daity hain mujhy or unke sath sath main prabolic .stotich . bollenger bands or RSI ko follow kerta houn acha profit gain kerta houn meray lye yeh bohat best hain sath main market ka analysis b kerta houn k main kiss pair per trade kerny ja raha houn iski koi releasing to nhi aa rhai hay . ager koi report aa rhi ho to main wait kerta houn or jaisay hi report release hoti hay main apna orde fix ker k profit gain kerta houn.

mana03
2013-06-05, 11:32 PM
Technical analysis is a very useful indicator of cost indicators of technical analysis in the form of profits, may be we can handle an average of indicators can be used to combat the Government show that most dealers can produce a counter strategy. Illuminated, pay us a single area.

abeeha1
2013-06-11, 09:43 PM
in trading indicators are very important because it tells us market conditions and we can do technical analysis through indicators they save us from loss and give us profit they also tells us margins and indicators give us idea where we are doing wrong and where we can make our trading better but nothing is 100 % so we should not totally rely on these indicators

shanju18
2013-06-12, 02:16 PM
The indicator is very useful for creating a surplus; we can chase the indicator technical analysis and technical analysis, which may be a smart strategy. We gate signal indicator that most trader dynamos persecution indicators. We can produce from the cursor.

chodan
2013-06-12, 02:21 PM
A very useful indicator to create space. We know about technical analysis, technical analysis, Ichabod could be based on the strategy. We can cover the reference indicator says that most of the entrepreneurs in the persecution. Organize your character.

mjhugfz
2013-06-12, 02:48 PM
Indicators for your very spare. We can figure the technical analysis technical analysis strategies and victimization, hurt the struggle with the door. What I mean, is it possible for products and other symptoms and may organize signets persecution.

sjkns
2013-06-12, 02:51 PM
The index is useful for a profit. We offer technical analysis and strategy of technical analysis indicators. We are the gateway to the signal less indexes. Most of the vendors to create an index. We produce indicators are consumed.

lakmnc
2013-06-12, 03:26 PM
The use of technical analysis indicator can be profitable. We create the analysis very useful and intelligent strategies. Us mark. Much of the country uses the index measuring the average trader. We can produce signals of the index number, posted on the door. Right out of the box.

waheed897
2013-08-03, 01:19 PM
mje trading assistant indicator k bare main kafi jankari hy ye new traders k leye samjhne main asaan aur 4 kism k indicators ko ye indicator analysis kar k hamei right trading k leye signel deta hy jis se hamara loss ka risk boht kam ho jata hy aur profit k chance barh jata hy ap ko be is indicator ko zaroor try kar k dekhna chaheye

bablu7832
2013-08-03, 02:28 PM
Whatever indicator or robot we want to use I suggest you to try it first in demo account before applying in real market.Right now I am using MACD indicator provided by my broker it is a very good indicator.It provides valuable information about direction of market trend.

anissa
2013-08-03, 02:36 PM
I think it is the indicator of the tools do not know directions, because the indicator was just following the market and did not know when the trend is going to stop, so I thought that indicators should not we make a benchmark indicator excessively, because it did not know the nature of the market and the pair,

Shriram29
2013-08-04, 09:39 PM
Forex me har trader ko eka indicator use karna chahiye jisa se hame forex trading karne help ho sakti he forex indicator use kar behatar earning kar sakte hai.

fxastro
2013-08-05, 02:57 AM
Indicator is very usefull to make profit. we can technical analysis using indicator and technical analysis is a good strategy.

asma786
2013-08-05, 04:18 AM
yes,any of we use some indicators. Some indicators are provided by the brokers, some we use by downloading. My interest is to know that what is ...This indicator will warn you when earnings is about to come out. ... using both technical chart patterns and company fundamentals using earnings season filters.The PEG ratio (price/earnings to growth ratio) is a valuation metric for determining the ... Thus using just the P/E ratio would make high-growth companies appear ... 1 Basic formula; 2 PEG as an indicator; 3 Advantages; 4 Disadvantages ...

wicaksono
2013-08-05, 01:02 PM
It is good to find any indicator that profitable to used, but in my experience I did not find any indicator that can make me profit easily. Then my friend suggest me not to use any indicator, just use the candle stick and see the movement recently, that is what I am doing right now. I suggest you not to depend 100% on any indicator, I think you still need news to help you predict the trend.

@missodekanmi
2013-08-08, 03:26 AM
You use indicators to earn money and increase your earning. It is a good tool for this purpose. You should make use of indicators and hoose from the various ones the one that best suites your profit needs. Do not actually put all your hopes on this. Put other strategies in place too

forforex
2013-08-08, 03:56 AM
the usual indicator I use is SMA (simple moving avarage), stochastic, and parabolic SAR ... the setting was just a casual setting!and technical analysis is a good strategy.we can gate signal from indicator.i mean most of traders are using indicator.we can create plan from indicator.

Ali 123
2013-08-08, 08:17 AM
candlelistik are basic indicators that can give us a lot of information about price movements. unfortunately not many people know
the basic of candlelistik. to be able to understand it, you can not only learn theory indicators are also necessary in the forex market we can predict the market trend by using the indicator have given in the Instatrader and we can use these indicator easily.i am user
of Moving average indicator

setiawanedi
2013-08-10, 06:19 PM
current indicators I use and I use it constantly is the Fibonacci indicator that always gives me the ease in getting some analysis that always gives me the advantage of doing forex trading. with the indicators I always hope to get a decent trading results as well. so I really hope I can earn money from my conscientious in using these indicators.

rookie001
2013-08-10, 06:35 PM
current indicators I use and I use it constantly is the Fibonacci indicator that always gives me the ease in getting some analysis that always gives me the advantage of doing forex trading. with the indicators I always hope to get a decent trading results as well. so I really hope I can earn money from my conscientious in using these indicators.

The most I depend on an indicator is a trendline ... it not only cofirms when there is a trend going on, it identifies the swings very nicely ... and above all, it gives me the exact place where to exit that no other indicator does so precisely. However, my earning potential is not tied to the tools that I use ... my ability to implement their input could be less effective and somebody else might be more proficient in adepting to them. However, my ability to earn could consist the efficiency of the tools that I use.

musfiqur
2013-08-10, 06:53 PM
yeah, Indicator using is really helpful for money earn from Forex . Forex is risky and profitable business. If you use indicator you will do better in Forex market. You will get more profit then other trader. I think indicator using is really essential in Forex trading.

lovefox
2013-08-10, 07:21 PM
I use candlestick, pivot points + price action these tools are very helpful and enough for me and in my opinion if you trained well using these tools you will make a lot of profits more than you dreamed up.

shenat
2013-08-10, 08:19 PM
There are some useful indicators such as SMA,EMA,MACD
RSI,Stochastics,bollinger bands,pivot points etc..

meregehese
2013-08-11, 07:49 AM
I used a candle and read the movement, if the indicator I prefer to use the MA, the rest is just using support and resistance. or maybe just use the hour or session indicator. there are many indicators I use, because I want to be simple to read price action.

anushka
2013-08-15, 11:06 PM
Indicators are the key to make the profits. Without indicators you cannot do anything. Indicators can be visualized in many time formats. 1M, 2H and like wise up to 3 Months of period. By looking at the average level you can say that what is going to happen with the trading market and what will make you profitable.

md helal
2013-08-22, 01:40 PM
In essence, it's all good indicators that stoke, MA, MACD, RSI, etc. is, the better. Each index is only required to follow the rules, and we will follow this rule, it is not likely that we're going to do more profit. But, we must comply with the rules of the index, the association and we often late, but better than a loss,, Hehe

edi nurkolis
2013-08-22, 07:38 PM
honest in MT5 indicator mt4 and I like the most is the MA because it is very nice to see the trend that is happening in all currencies ........ and plus the zig zag .... very nice .... ..............

najjmi4u
2013-08-22, 07:41 PM
you can use indicator for you make profit on daily basis if you use these indicate for making profit for long time its very good for you first you understand fractals indicator then MACD indi. then you know how to use the Alligator indicator for making profit .

forexfx
2013-08-22, 09:37 PM
yes indicator ka use sa he hum forex main earn kar sakte hain forex main earn karne ka laye indicator ka hona bohat aham hain indicator ki help sa he hum forex ki market main daily profat earn kar sakte hain

x2hardstonex
2013-08-23, 08:21 PM
lazmi nahi hai indicators se hi earning hoti hai some traders i have scene that they cant use any indicators they on trading on fundamental its not matter that what indicators use or not its depend on you experience if you have good experience no one indicators can effect on your trading

hiki2046
2013-09-24, 04:23 PM
You can Google you need metrics are described in detail, you yourself have a look you need to do .Good luck!

derby
2013-09-24, 04:49 PM
indicator is actual advantageous to accomplish profit.we can abstruse assay application indicator and abstruse assay is a acceptable strategy.we can aboideau arresting from indicator.i beggarly a lot of of traders are application indicator.we can actualize plan from indicator.

chrahat
2013-09-24, 09:49 PM
indicator ko use kar ka he hum earn kar sakte hain indicator forex main bohat aham hain indicator ka bina hum forex main earn nahi kar sakte hain indicator ki help sa hum market ko smj jayte hain jis sa earn karna easy hota hain

chanabian47
2013-09-24, 10:17 PM
Hi dear jahan taak mera taluq hay dear main iss nitajay per poncha hoon kay agar koi shaksh indicators ko use kar sakta hay yeh in kay baray main knowladge rakhta hay wo kabhi maar nahi kha sakta or iss say uss ko faida hi hoo ga naqsan nahi dosri baat yeh kay agar app trend ko follow kar lain tu iss say app ko achi earning ho sakti hay lakin dear yeh tamam cheezain skill per depand karti hain app ki indicator tu sab kay samnay a rahay hain lakin read koi koi kar skata hay .

anissomilano
2013-09-25, 02:56 AM
i downloaded a good indicator from the net , i use it in demo account i try it in the demo before starting with it in the real account , i think there is not a super indicator in forex , you must do a good strategy and skills to get profit in forex .

krahat
2013-10-23, 09:04 PM
No dear stiull of the time i have as a complete trading skill like as a manual trading and am each and all the time is get the join the manual trading and a get the complete trading success from the markets,.

sickcolet
2013-10-23, 11:45 PM
I'm using three bollinger bands at the same time for the scalping method I'm using cause I think it goes so well and give to me a nice advice for trading securately.

awais2013
2013-10-24, 10:31 AM
hi
i have so many ideas about the good market but i can not use the in the best way because i have no basic ideas of the input on the time to meets.all the need s of the simple and normal people to run that alone with out any risk of lose and full down by the other party ..........start with low level the go high high and high level :peace:

cozard007
2013-10-24, 01:41 PM
There are may things that the indicators will do for you if you let it, but the main things is that it will make your trading very better of you can build a trdaing strategy with it, not by only using the theory of the indicator allow.

pnahid
2013-10-24, 03:16 PM
yes the indicator your friend with trading and its a measure if you know what you are in and know many things about forex between the time ever super position .

shoaib007
2013-10-24, 05:57 PM
indicators to is trading market men tarders kee bohot ziada merey hissab sey help kartey hen is trading market men aik yeh option bhee boho hee best hey jo keh indicators hotey hen tarding karney keiliey is trading market men . men bhee indicators ko use karta hun is sey mujhey bhee tarding bohot hee asaan lagtee ehy .

Affi
2013-10-24, 06:00 PM
wese to is se earning ke koi indication nai lekin aggar ap is ke bare mein pehle malomat kar le ke isse se kamana ke tareka kis tara hai per ap isse shurreo karo is ke zarye ek ache earning kare take ap ke life badal ho

rajuroy
2013-10-24, 06:07 PM
ha belkul forex ma earning karna ka leya huma jab trade karna hoga tab huma indicator ko use karna caheya nheto huma trade karnama muskil ho sakta hay isleya forex ma har bakth up jab trade karaga tab upko kayal rakna paraga ka inma jo sabe point hay isko use karna caheya.

idawak
2013-10-24, 06:47 PM
Certainly that the indicators is very useful for the reception. We can easily as a techies as a guest as well as nervous guest is an effective method to use an indicators. We can easily select the door from the cursors. What I'm saying is, most investors indicator for selection. We can easily create an access from the indicators !!

suzon008
2013-10-24, 06:52 PM
indicator is main part of forex business and ndicator is quite beneficial to help make income. we could complex examination making use of signal and also complex examination is an excellent method. we could door sign coming from signal. after all nearly all of dealers are employing signal. we could generate program coming from signal.so forex is good and indicator is so good and earnig so good...

nanha
2013-10-24, 10:13 PM
indicatar buht hi faida mand hen or hm indicatar se technical analysis istmal kr skty hen or technical analysis ek buht achi startegy he hm indicatar se signal mosol krty hen kafi trader indicatar istmal krty hen hm indicatar se plan tashkeel krty hen

mohamedgaber8686
2013-10-24, 11:38 PM
I'm not used by the indicators I just relied on candles which is the best in analysis the market
Especially at the time Frame four hours

naushadmalik
2013-10-24, 11:46 PM
in commercialism indicators square measure vital as a result of it tells North American country market conditions we have a tendency to|and that we} will do technical analysis through indicators they save North American country from loss provide|and provides} North American country profit they additionally tells North American country margins and indicators give North American country plan wherever we do wrong and wherever we will build our commercialism higher however nothing is 100 percent therefore we must always not entirely deem these indicators

star083
2013-10-24, 11:49 PM
lot of trader use indicators for trading.i think it is good method for trading and it is easy also.you have to just check pout your indicators and than open the trade according to your indicators analysis.i also use indicators for trading

shwaqar
2013-10-24, 11:52 PM
daer agr ap acha Indicator use karte ho to ap is main or achi earning kar sakty ho lakin is k liye Indicator acha hona chahiye tab esa ho sakta hai merey khayal say dear

mohammed_1980
2013-10-24, 11:55 PM
I think all the movement of the indicator is to follow the movement of the price, but even so we still can

use the indicators as the basis for taking the position, no indicator is perfect you just have to

know the nature of the indicators you use then you will achieve a profit....

bacha
2013-10-25, 12:00 AM
es the indicator your friend with trading and its a measure if you know what you are in and know many things about forex between the time ever super position . You should make use of indicators and hoose from the various ones the one that best suites your profit needs. Do not actually put all your hopes on this. Put other strategies in place too

kalulu
2013-11-09, 08:19 PM
There are soo many indicators that you can there are soo money that you can have to make thatwhen you are earning there are soo much money that you have to make sure that you have to have an indicator that will help you make money

suzonw
2013-11-09, 08:24 PM
forex is good and signal is quite beneficial to help make income. we could complex examination making use of signal and also complex examination is an excellent method. we could door sign coming from signal. after all nearly all of dealers are employing signal. we could generate program coming from signal.
so thanks forex

paktraders159
2013-11-09, 08:26 PM
my dear friend, indicators are the best way to do trading.. indictors help us about the loss and profit in the trade. u must know everything about the indicators that they help us to do trading

shazahan
2013-11-09, 09:25 PM
There are lot of indicators but no one give any clear signals in the trading, they show propable direction and indication but don't give any buy or sell signals. I found only one indicators that give buy or sell signals directly in the trading that's the PARABOLICSAR. This indicators is very good in the trade.

shuaib789
2013-11-10, 11:02 AM
dear indicator is very useful and helpful for me and all treaders or ye business bht profitable or comfortable hai is me hum posting kr k earn money hasil krte hai or is ko smjh kr treading krne me maza bhi bht ata hai.......

jenila
2013-11-10, 11:07 AM
indication can be quite employed to help to make benefit. we could complex investigation utilizing indication along with complex investigation is an effective technique. we could gateway sign from indication. i am talking about nearly all of merchants are utilizing indication. we could create program from indication.

khalid2
2013-11-10, 11:07 AM
forex trading market men indicators men bohot saa help milta hey forex men traders ko kiun keh forex trading men traders in indicators sey kafee signals hails karte hen . aur is indicators sey profit ley kar forex tarding sey easily earning kar rahey hen . bolinger band is best fore trading .

diparoyinfo
2013-11-10, 11:12 AM
forex ma trading karna ka leya huma pahla demo account ka sah lana hota hay or badma huma uacha indicator ko use karka kame karna jorure hay lakin serip indicator ko use karka koie trade keya nahe jasakta hay. iska leyahuma news ma jankare or uacha strategy ko use karna jorure hota hay.

ijazlatifkhan
2013-11-10, 11:16 AM
bhai jan ap nay thek kaha hai indicator hum ko buht hi support krty hai market kay trend ko btany ka liye but is baat ka khial rkha jay k ap jo indicator use kr rhy hai wo thek bta rha ho repaint na ho ap indecator kay sath forex ko learn bhi kry jis say acha profit earn kr skty hai

manik25
2013-11-10, 11:27 AM
The brand can be quite useful in helping to make revenue. We can also study the technique of using the technique of testing is a great way to signal gate us brand. Come to me, most of the vendors working on the mark. A brand can build.The brand can be quite useful in helping to make revenue. We can also study the technique of using the technique of testing is a great way to signal gate us brand. Come to me, most of the vendors working on the mark. A brand can build.

milanidatto
2013-11-10, 01:26 PM
The necessary character to begin with. We also have character and technical analysis technical analysis techniques. Character signal. I think almost all the traders. We can build signals.

surya88
2013-11-10, 04:08 PM
1.Candlestick Pattern Indicator. Use for read candlestick Indicator pattern like :Doji star, Bullish/Bearish Harami, Hammer, Long Lower Shadow, Marubozu, Spinning Top, White Body, Shaven Head, Shooting Star and etc. but this indicator is a elite indicator so you need buy this indicator at internet price between 25 - 90.

2.Moving Avarege is mostly used in market trading, this a mandatory indicators that should be used in any existing trading. for example in index market or local stock market trading windows you can see this indicator.

3.RSI (Relative Strenght Index) This indicator shows the strength of the buying power and selling power. then from there can be in the know to which direction the market will move.

Ok I explained to you this a 3 highly used indicator for learning or real trading Hopefully can help you.

hafeezullah
2013-11-10, 04:25 PM
Mt4 men bohat se indicators hoty hen ager apko na milen wahan to ap google se b search kr skty hen umeed ha apko behtar ishaaray molen gy. Shukria.

arsal2
2013-11-10, 04:26 PM
so I just give the place a good order that when the position of buying or selling.
for example, as we wanted to drive a bus on the numerous stations that have been set

mabid118
2013-11-10, 04:30 PM
je dear indicator se ham earning hasil kar sakty hen per mere khyal se ham ko indicator ke uper he nhi rhna chye ham ko khud se bhi trading karny chye is trha hamra kafi experience ho jay ga or ham log trading me easy se profit hasil kar saky gy ham jitny khud trading kary gy hamra utna he experience zada ho ga.

nidhi
2013-11-10, 04:39 PM
Aap kya indicators follow karenge aur kya experts tool follow karenge ye totally aap par depend karta hai kyonki aisa dekha gaya hai ki ek hin indicator ke saath jab do alag alag log trade karte hain to ek ko profit aur dusre ko loss hota hai, isliye aap usi indicators aur strategy ko follow karein jisko aapne demo account par set up kiya hai aur aap ko winning trades mila hai, tabhi confirm earning mil payegi.

kalulu
2013-11-10, 06:06 PM
There is one thing that you have to know and that trading and being the best you have to know what most of the trading indicator does this is used to help you make the best of everything for some people you have to make sure that trading is simplified

raj93066
2013-11-10, 09:30 PM
For the earniong the huge profits is using the forex charts accurately and for this we can take the help of the indicator and Successful trading requires discipline and maximize your profits and minimize your losses...

cisco_fx17
2013-11-11, 01:10 PM
if we are trading in real and demo trading then apply it manually, because with trading manually confident we will be able to trade easily, we can use both the indicator and fibonancy bollingerbands,,, which is the indicator measuring trends we market will be easier to read.:yahoo:

asingh601
2013-11-14, 01:21 AM
indicator ka istemaal kiye bina aap trading nahi kar sakte hain indicators hi to hame sahi trend ka gyan dete hain indicator asal me aapke system ke liye kargar hota hai aap ise apni strategy ke liye istemaal kar sakte hain.

saba khan
2013-11-19, 03:46 PM
if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200 ..............just look trend and nouncing n cross

a_for_apple
2013-11-19, 04:11 PM
if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200 ..............just look trend and nouncing n cross

i also use the moving average with periods 200. This helps me determine the trend is going. if the price is above the moving average, I would just do the buy order (I use price action to look for the best entry point). otherwise if the price is below the moving average, I would only look for short positions
I use the moving average is on H4 timeframe, then look for an entry point on the M15 timeframe

zentrader
2013-11-19, 04:16 PM
By default all indicators are lagging means they show the signals after the movement in the market is over. Still if you ask me I would say use Moving averages like 55, 150 and 365 EMa on daily charts and above they will act as powerfull resistance and support areas. Also to know the reversal you can make use of stochastics and then divergences.

mafzal009
2013-11-19, 04:25 PM
there are alot of informative web sites about to get knolege of how use the indicators you also can get help from them and by seeing videow totorials related the same funktion.

alif02
2013-11-19, 11:45 PM
each of the symptoms are good, whether it's MOTHER, MACD, Stoch, RSI, etc everything will be good. only each and every indicator offers policies that must be implemented if most of us stick to these policies, it's not necessarily probable we are going to far more benefit. yet in fact when most of us comply with the guidelines in the symptoms, op most of us generally delayed yet it's much better than shedding,, hehe.

ranawasal
2013-11-20, 12:38 AM
Ham mai bht sy log aisy hain jo indicater use krty hain j bht help ful hy trading mai is sy bht sy chezain smj mai a jati hain r working mai asani hoti hay ham acha profit earn krty hain

MASUMBD03
2013-11-20, 10:28 AM
sign is quite useful to create earnings. we can complex evaluation making use of sign in addition to complex evaluation is an effective strategy. we can gate signal through sign. i am talking about nearly all of investors are using sign. we can build approach through indicat.

malko
2013-11-20, 10:44 AM
Proper use of indicator must give you a handsome profit. So try to use a proper way of indicator. Because with your work you are able to earn much more from it. Although forex trading give him a best platforum for earning. Theirs startgy and planing are very usefull.

ahdgfjdj
2013-11-20, 10:47 AM
we have to need follow indicator and by the follow we will be make good and this is the best one for make good and by the forex trade we will be make good and this is the best one for to follow indicator and by the follow we will be make good

a_for_apple
2013-11-20, 12:26 PM
we have to need follow indicator and by the follow we will be make good and this is the best one for make good and by the forex trade we will be make good and this is the best one for to follow indicator and by the follow we will be make good

not every signal given by the indicator for us to follow, we also have to filter the signals given by the indicator. some indicators often give fake signal, so we incur a loss if we follow the signal. we need more than one indicator to make decisions. This is useful as a filter on the signal given each indicator

aliben
2013-11-20, 12:39 PM
Having tried many technical indicators, I knew that there is no one who can give you a 100% signal Prizewinning. In addition, I was able to get some benefits, combine these indicators with fundamental indicators of the moment.:good:

wantiyem
2013-12-06, 09:59 AM
not every signal given by the indicator for us to follow, we also have to filter the signals given by the indicator. some indicators often give fake signal, so we incur a loss if we follow the signal. we need more than one indicator to make decisions. This is useful as a filter on the signal given each indicator

experience forex is a trading business so that any trader must have collect and use different things is want to more profit from here starting i want have enough knowledge about the trading business after reading some comments i get some idea

t100
2013-12-07, 12:07 PM
its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick...but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200. just look trend and bouncing and cross but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick...but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard

bablu133
2013-12-07, 12:09 PM
indicators are considered as the facility from where you are be able to generate god return and thus then good furthur tio become successful person in the field of the modern online forex trading live account in the standing current forign forex trading.

daben1999
2013-12-07, 12:10 PM
上周五的非农真垃圾,糟蹋了

expert.
2013-12-07, 02:15 PM
indicators bhi useful hain or hum in kay use say bhi earn kar sakty hain but agar hum news ki help say trading karty hain to best hai .is tarah hum is main achi earnng lay sakty hain.main bhi news ki help say he trading karta hun.

daben1999
2013-12-07, 04:23 PM
我也在寻找可靠的指标,只要能盈利就ok

wnhw69
2013-12-09, 10:19 AM
i don't believe in indicators and i always trade without any indicator..because indicators can make us losses and that can lead us to loss

shafin.fx
2013-12-09, 02:06 PM
Indicator use in forex market is only for technical analysis. This indicator can help your to make more proper technical analysis in this market. So using indicator can give us good profit in forex market. Thanks to all and best of luck.

sahminamonir
2014-01-24, 02:28 PM
Pivot stage, very first assistance as well as very first opposition may be the main idea of specialized evaluation. Numerous kind of assistance as well as opposition offers within the foreign exchange market. the actual demonstration accounts cannot train all of us to manage feelings however along with demonstration accounts.

Sinshy
2014-02-25, 01:31 PM
This despite the fact that it seems a bit strange, but that we must be careful to good forex trading better and wider every piece of information is certainly useful and good luck to all...

zubair001
2014-04-14, 12:53 AM
haan is main boaht say indicators hain aj kal to is kaam ko karnay kay liay indicators pay bhi 100% na depend hoiy ga kay is say boaht ziada lose hota hai or at last account wash.

qingbin
2014-04-14, 03:12 PM
Forex refers to foreign currency or a variety of international means of payment for the settlement of debts denominated in foreign currencies.

atifrana
2014-04-14, 03:20 PM
Forex trading me indicators obhat ahm role paly kerte hain hume in se bohat help milti hai or me apni trading me b indicators ko use kerta hun or mjhe indicators se achi help mil rahi hai meri trading achi ja rahi hai me RSI or stochastic ko use kerta hun or yeh bohat ache indicators hai apko b use kerne chahye apko faida hoga in se.

shopon123
2014-04-14, 06:12 PM
indicator can be quite beneficial to help make profit. you can technical research applying indicator as well as technical research is a superb tactic. you can checkpoint indication coming from indicator. after all the majority of investors are utilizing indicator. you can create plan coming from indicator.

stunt1
2014-04-14, 06:15 PM
sign is very helpful to create income. you can specialized research employing sign in addition to specialized research is an effective technique. you can entrance transmission coming from sign. what i'm saying is most of investors are using sign. you can build strategy coming from sign.

tayyebatoor
2014-04-14, 06:16 PM
indicator buhat faiday mand hain apko acha profit mil jata hai jb ap inko follow kartay ho to

kura
2014-04-14, 06:38 PM
I think the most important thing we have to understand the market then all will be fine and as traders with understanding the market then we can trade well and will be a good indicator and that is a very important thing once and for all would be good.
:)))

nakashali
2014-04-14, 06:38 PM
forex trading main bohat sy trader indicator use krty hai jis sy unko es main boht earning hoti hai forex trading min ap ko chaye ky ap es main trading ky bary main bohat learning kry or es business ky bary sari information hasil kry

bilal55
2014-04-14, 09:33 PM
mujhey dhondney sey aik indicator mila hey jis ko men ney forex forum kee trading strategy men search kia tha . jis ka name magic buy sell hey yeh indicator bohot achey signals provide karta hey hamesha maketkey barey men . kam aza kam 30 pips sey ley kar 250 pips tak key signalsa deta hey yeh .

litgop8
2014-04-14, 09:36 PM
G han forex trading market main indicators boaht hi important hote hain. expert traders ne khud kafi sare indicators banae hote hain jin ko use kar ke forex main unlimited earn ki ja sakti ha.

maleedsctn143
2014-04-15, 12:23 AM
i mostly use bollinger bands,MACD and ATR and i find them all in the meta trader platform and i think that these are easy to be understand and a trader can learn about them in a short time and then by using them can make money..

sehatfx
2014-04-15, 11:41 AM
can techie as well as nervous guest guest is an Effective method to use an indicator we can handle an average of indicators can be used to combat the Government show That Most dealers can produce a counter strategy

shakeelbb
2014-04-15, 11:44 AM
dear bhai jan humain indicater ka is liye fiyad ha kay hum is se achi income earn kmar skty ha humain forex ma is baat ka knowledge ho jata ha kay hum is ma agar income earn karna chahty ha tu hum is ma humsin forex market kay bary ma ilam ho jata ha kay market kis traff ko move kary gy is liye indicter ko use karty ha hum''''''

waseemkhan1
2014-04-15, 11:45 AM
dear wesy tu indicator tu bohat hoty hain or instaforex k borker main bhi bohat sary indiacator diyea howy hain or dear indicator bhi achi strages hain lakin indicator ko bhi learn kiyea bagher ham use nahi kar sakty or na hi ham ko indicator sa faida ho ga main tu Rsi ,bolinger band ,or moving everage ya 3no use karta hon.

chawli
2014-04-20, 03:36 PM
Technical indicators are very best for analyzing market in Forex trading but is most benefit to learn analyze market with the help of news, professional traders can get huge profits with the help of news analyzing techniques.

Asim Wazeer
2014-04-20, 04:20 PM
i use many indicators but the most reliacle one and the most trustfull indicator which i use is moving average because it tells me about the trend and it is easy indicator so my personall trust is on this indicator and i do not use custom indicators

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-20, 05:07 PM
dear mujhy to abhi tak koi bhi asia indicator nai mila hai jis any mujhy koi earning di hio sab hi mujhy los pay los dy rah hai is liye mainy ab ye faisla kiya hai k mainy pehly is ko khud sekho ga tab hi is amin koi trdee akro ga phr

mkopi
2014-04-28, 01:09 AM
Forex trading indicator does have or have been used for the trading by so many traders use the indicators that are found in the trading platform or you can always add your own from the internet

joukapomw
2014-04-28, 02:33 PM
The indicators for yours as a very spare. We can figure the technical analysis technical analysis strategies and the victimization, hurt the struggles with the doors. What I mean, is it possibles for a products and other symptoms and may organize signets persecutions !!

azizhassan929
2014-04-28, 06:41 PM
indicators able you to trade in the Forex platform to earn. knowledge of indicators are essential for trading in Forex

vishadevbhakta
2014-04-28, 08:29 PM
yes bro ap achie indicator use karo ge to ap jorur achie earning kar sak te hoo, but sabi indicator achie nehie hey , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

sayuki
2014-05-13, 01:54 PM
I like to use simple tools like trend lines, but i also like to use the stochastic and also the commodity channel index. They are my best and simplest forex exchange trading indicators that i rely on while trading.

usmanpk
2014-05-13, 02:03 PM
it is a good question . i just use the indicators that are available in the software trade , the usual indicator i use in SMA < simple moving average > , stochastic, and parabolic SAR. the setting was just a casual setting ..

Ary Baskoro
2014-05-13, 05:34 PM
Do not expect the indicator, because let as good as any indicator, he will move to follow the price change ..
It would be better if you understand why the market fundamentals can move up or down the price turn out to be, a key driver is the news. So learn the news would be better if you just rely on trading with an indicator ..

lyrics35
2014-05-15, 10:19 AM
ma ne bht se indctr use kiye hain per ma zayda jo use krta hu ya ye kh lo jin se help milti ha mujhe woh hain
povit point
trade assiatnt
RSI
mujhe trade assisatnt bht acha lgta ha is sse market ke trend ka pata chal jata ha

kece
2014-05-15, 10:34 AM
I think that is most important to understand the market with savvy will market then all would be well and all the need and readiness in the trading process will be very meaningful and all need processes and peace will be very nice and all it took a process and we have to be ready and all need patience and all will be good by being able to focus and it will be very good.:)))

bilalahsan
2014-05-15, 07:09 PM
indicators are good tools to predict the market trend it heals to chose wright enter point i also use indicators my favorite indicators are RSI and stochastic i anylsis the market with these two indicators on high time frame like h4 and d1.

2014-05-15, 07:12 PM
sir in indicator just averaging from price...its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick. but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200. just look trend and bouncing and cross. I just use the indicators that are available in the software trade, the usual indicator I use is SMA (simple moving avarage), stochastic, and parabolic SAR the setting was just a casual setting!

sawon555
2014-05-15, 07:15 PM
I think every trader follow forex indicator to analysis forex market. Successful forex trading is not possible without see forex indicator. Bolingar bands, RSI, Alligator indicator is very helpful to get good profit from forex trading. So I am always see forex indicator and forex news.

stella_fx
2014-05-15, 07:54 PM
indicators in forex trading this can not help 100% in my opinion, because the only moves after the price indicator, the indicator only helps simplify the way we do the analysis, because if it is too fixated on the indicators we could lose this in our trading, you can also try using the money management properly

miopdal
2014-05-15, 09:08 PM
The indicators as a using is really helpful for the money earn from Forex . Forex is risky and profitable business. If you use indicator you will do better in the Forex market. You will get more profit then other trader. I think indicator using is really essential in Forex trading !!

stnlhr
2014-05-15, 09:19 PM
sir the indicators give predictions and indicates the market next trends by chart. many indicators are available in market that you can purchase and use for trading but it is not necessary that their prediction are correct and give profit. in my opinion we must analysis the market and make strategy to trade. our own decisions gives us benefit or we earn profit and also gives the experience.

akksh01
2014-05-16, 02:16 AM
I just give the place a good order that when the position of buying or selling.for example as we wanted to drive a bus on the numerous stations that have been set we can gate signal from indicator.i mean most of traders are using indicator we can create plan from indicator.

sohailawan
2014-05-16, 10:49 AM
yes there are so many indicators are available to predict the market some pips, but it depend on us that how much we have knowledge and experience about using of indicators and how we will predict the market for few hours, so if we use right indicators at right time placing orders can gives us earning.

Mohd Sajid
2014-05-16, 10:52 AM
Mujhe lagta hai k zyada tar indicator jo available hai wo lagging indicator hain aur unme se zyada tar past performance ko show kartey hain na ki future ki koi bhi indicator future ko nahi show kar sakta hai, Mujhe lagta traders sentiments se trading karna sabse se acha hota hai kyun k ye real aur future movement ko early detect kar leta hai.

Sharif
2014-05-16, 04:14 PM
dear ye indecaters mt4 metatrader main mile jatee hain defult indecater best indecater hote hain wo samjh main a jate hain.

panhwer110
2014-05-16, 04:22 PM
dear forex trading main aap indicators ki madad se earning ker skte ho mgr aap long term profit nhi ker skte aur haan forex trading aik bhut acha business hai newbies ke liye jis main aap ko profit hi profit hoga.

bilal55
2014-05-17, 06:36 AM
jo broker kee taraf sey hamen indicator available hen un men bhee kafee indicators hen jo strong signals detey hen jesey bolinger band aur zigg zag aur fectral yeh bohot achey indicators hen baqee indicator sey achey downloading waley indicators ziada achey signals detey ehn.

dildrya
2014-05-17, 09:43 AM
sab he indicators important hoty hain lakin mughy jo zada acha indicator lagta hay wo bollinger bands hay main apni hr trade main es indicator ko use karta hun mughy es k elawa ksi indicator ki samjh nhi ati es leay mery leay to ye best indicator hay jis say mughy achi trades karny main madad milti hay

rfshopz
2014-05-17, 04:22 PM
For your information...There are no best indicator in forex market...every indicator will always have a weakness...so that is impossible if you can trade without loss....then actually indicator provided by broker and free indicator that spread on the net is same just the display has been modified but basically they are same

kameee
2014-05-17, 05:04 PM
Dear I use trend lines to find the trend and support and resistance to trade batter. but using indicators is a worth to trade in profit.

gkoujans
2014-05-17, 05:40 PM
The indicator is actual advantageous to accomplish profit.we can be abstrused assay applications as an indicator and abstruse assay is a acceptable strategy.we can aboideau arresting from indicator.i beggarly a lot of of traders are application indicator.we can actualize plan from indicators !

kompwakd
2014-05-17, 06:02 PM
I find that there are may things that the indicators will do for you if you let it, but the main things is that it will make your trading very better of you can build as a trdaing strategy with it, not by only using the theory of the indicators allowed !!

sh.hhussain
2014-05-25, 07:22 PM
every body use different indicator in his trading .and every body choose thses acording to his temprament. i personally use three indicator mostly these are rsi moving averages and fibunocci .fibs is very useful to make profi

husnain0346
2014-05-25, 07:28 PM
yes my dear he is a indicator using for a good profit its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick. This is a good tool in forex trading

djoukan
2014-05-25, 08:04 PM
Certainly that there are may things that the indicators will do for you if you let it, but the main things is that it will make yours as trading very better of you can be build as a trdaing strategy with it, not by only using the theory of the indicator allowed !!

newsfx
2014-05-28, 02:53 PM
We can gate signal from indicator.i mean most of traders are using indicator.we can create plan from indicator the indicator your friend with trading and its a measure if you know what you are in and know many things about Forex between the time ever super position.

Asiffx
2014-05-28, 03:05 PM
Forex trading mein indicators use krna kafi acha hota hai forex trading mein indicators 95% ok hotey hain yani true hotey hain forex trading mein zigzag our moving average indicators use krna kafi best hota hai without indicators trade krna kafi dangerous hota hai

sayuki
2014-05-28, 09:26 PM
i think this indicator is good but need some knowledge. i am a price action trader and also have no need to use any trading indicator so that i hope you can use my strategy too. if you can to learn this condition so you can to trade with the forex without lose your money

kdahnwa
2014-05-29, 06:18 AM
Certainly that there are may things that the indicators will do for you if you let it, but the main things is that it will makes as yours as trading very better of you can build as a trdaing strategy with it, not by only using the theory of the indicator allowed !!

moneylost
2014-05-29, 07:03 PM
Mere trading experience ke mutabiq indicator sirf market trend show karta hai lekin hume future analysis karna padta hai kunki yeh risky business hai jaha pe hume money management se trading karna padta hai.

Awais Jamil
2014-05-31, 08:23 PM
indicater ka mtlb hota h ishara hum forex k softwer mt4 mian indicter ka use kr k ya andaza lga skty h k market kis traf move ho gi or kis sped sy move ho gi