PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Indicator

acsuhnir
2012-10-05, 09:34 PM
I was wondering if someone knows or have or consider exists the perfect indicator.
I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 years and a bit more), and I've searched, tested, experimented combining, and suffering several times losses, in the cruzade of found the perfect indicator.
I really would appreciate your feedback and experiences about this topic.
I hope many of you will post your comments.
Best regards!!!!!

junaid.1
2012-10-05, 09:36 PM
Indicators main main hum keh sakty hain k bahot aram sy andaza laga sakty hain k hum kis tarha markit ki simat ka andaza lag sakty hainx

acsuhnir
2012-10-05, 09:45 PM
Sorry by my ignorance, but could you re-post your answer in english.
Unfortunately I don't understand your language.
Thanks for your interest and I'll be waiting for your posts.

forexlearn
2012-10-06, 05:28 PM
I didn't believe it Indicator but if you have better knowledge about how to use and analysis it then it will better for you. So I think Indicator are give better direction average 80% right and 20% wrong. some time or more but if you have better knowledge about indicator then all indicator are perfect.

suzonbmw03
2012-10-07, 07:51 AM
Guys,I was wondering if someone knows or have or consider exists the perfect indicator. So I think Indicator are give better direction average 80% right and 20% wrong. some time or more but if you have better knowledge about indicator then all indicator are perfect.

newentry
2012-10-07, 08:08 AM
all indicators are good, but we only need to use the simple and easy to understand and also we do not need to use them and believe them for 100 %. we have to see the market with directly
and all back to us, how good we can flow in the market and just follow the price and movements, this is the basic of trading, and we have to back to this concept

Dages0308
2012-10-07, 11:28 AM
dear sir acsuhnir. best indicator for use its a candlestik..many mistery in candlestick. because firstly for use in market and in chart its candle stick pattern and periode time. what should i do from this candle..we must use price action from support and ressistent. its best to trade. thanks

lovingfx11
2012-10-07, 12:35 PM
Forex robots and automated trading systems are programs called Expert counsellors that run within a trading platform such as MetaTrader4. Typically when you buy a Forex robot, you'll download a file that is installed into your brokers trading folder on your drive.

acsuhnir
2012-10-07, 06:51 PM
"Indestructible Trend Winner" is a fantastic software
which enables anyone, no matter what experience
level, to make big money on Forex.

It will display right on your chart BUY and SELL
signals and also show you exactly where there is FLAT
to avoid any losses at all.

The best part is that I had the chance to test
the software before the release. I was completely
shocked! It generated 100+ Pips daily for 3 consecutive days
that I was testing it. And as soon as the market goes
flat it generates a signal. I have never seen anything like this.
Just see it yourself, it's truly something new and profitable

Check out the amazing Brand New "Indestructible Trend Winner":
I am sure you will love it

Thanks for your advice.
It would be nice if you could share with us a copy of this indicator to check it up.
Thanks again and best regards

nurivasyarifah
2012-10-09, 01:13 PM
dear sir acsuhnir. best indicator for use its a candlestik..many mistery in candlestick. because firstly for use in market and in chart its candle stick pattern and periode time. what should i do from this candle..we must use price action from support and ressistent. its best to trade. thanks

well at all and I could not agree more, even lately I'm learning a strategy that draws from the arable children Kefahaman candle malaysia .. my knowledge, this strategy is devoted to the study of the pattern of one, two or a few candles in parallel, many of them say the name tbst

acsuhnir
2012-10-09, 10:44 PM
Thanks for your feedback.
I believe we could share some personal experiences using a preferred indicator.
In my case, I've started using Heiken Ashi and ZigZagOnSar, combined with RSI.
My last results were amazing.
Maybe in a near future, I'll share in this forum my strategy.
Best regards

aptx4869
2012-10-10, 08:27 PM
Sorry my friend, but i think the best indicator is our brain. We are have great indicator in our mind. It means we are need good intuition to make our trade succes. We re know, forex is unpredictable. We are need lots of practice to make our brain know what will happen. So, from that, i can make conclusion if the best strategy is naked trading strategy or we can call it the price action strategy.

Ragiel4
2012-10-10, 10:23 PM
I was wondering if someone knows or have or consider exists the perfect indicator.
I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 years and a bit more), and I've searched, tested, experimented combining, and suffering several times losses, in the cruzade of found the perfect indicator.
Best regards!!!!!

I do not think there is a perfect indicator, or the holy grail. indicators created as a tool to analyze, not to make a move to buy or sell. the indicators we can make a conclusion that the price under what conditions uptrend or down trend, and so on, then we make a decision to buy or sell.

Drifter
2012-10-13, 06:36 PM
Since I started in forex trading I did not found a perfect indicator all the indicators give you informations about the market but the use of indicators is the most important thing that you have to learn.I use different indicators at the same time, so I advise you to use different indicators to make sure about taking the right position.

suzonbmw03
2012-10-13, 07:17 PM
Guys, Forex robots and automated trading systems are programs called Expert counsellors that run within a trading platform such as MetaTrader4. I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 years and a bit more), and I've searched, tested, experimented combining, and suffering several times losses, in the cruzade of found the perfect indicator.

monir111
2012-10-15, 08:37 PM
indicators are a waste of time. if you wish to trade like a professional you need to get rid of them.

acsuhnir
2012-10-15, 09:16 PM
indicators are a waste of time. if you wish to trade like a professional you need to get rid of them.

Many times, that's the impression we have. But usually it could be caused by a misusing of the indicator. To make the best use of any indicator, first we should learn how it works and for what is usable. Then evaluate the possible combination with other indicators to get confirmation of signals.

abnoman
2012-10-24, 12:04 PM
Dear , actually i did not understand you q. so i cannot answer your question. so sorry.

Thanks

5758FX
2012-10-24, 12:10 PM
basically, all the indicators are designed to help us gain the maximum benefit. it's just that sometimes the indicator is not suitable for others. so should we create our own techniques and then we make the indicator. but keep in mind that there is not a perfect indicator.

lulu50
2012-10-24, 01:04 PM
to me there is nothing like perfect indicator there can only be some good trading system that can help you know what you are doing and make some good strategy that will help you understand the indicator.

suzonbmw03
2012-10-25, 07:32 AM
I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 years and a bit more), and I've searched, tested, experimented combining, and suffering several times losses, in the cruzade of found the perfect indicator.Forex robots and automated trading systems are programs called Expert counsellors that run within a trading platform such as MetaTrader4. Typically when you buy a Forex robot, you'll download a file that is installed into your brokers trading folder on your drive.

muhammad_mulyono
2012-10-25, 04:53 PM
to me there is nothing like perfect indicator there can only be some good trading system that can help you know what you are doing and make some good strategy that will help you understand the indicator.yes, there is no strategy that can generate consistent profit, for me indicator only a tool to see the state of the market, just to help analyze

Jack_lee
2012-10-27, 10:41 AM
hai acsunnir,
we always looking for the best indicator...but my brother opinion the best solution is reading the news from that market...
he said to me,, thats the indicator only show when the price ending..so we mush reading the news to get best position buy or sell..

biyen
2012-10-27, 03:19 PM
No best or perfect indicator if we use only one. The best indicators are the result of a combination of several indicators to support each other at once. The goal is to set the best indicators. The challenge is to combine indicators in a smart way. It means the indicators should convey different types of information about the market and confirming each other than to duplicate the signal

sammypt
2012-10-28, 12:26 AM
i think the perfect indicator is a custom 1 , that combine 3 our more indicator , so u can have a perfect entry and exit , atm i am still looking for a good combination of indicator

atm

sammy

vallen
2012-10-29, 07:20 AM
I do not think there is a perfect indicator for us to trade, because if there is a perfect indicator and can generate continuous course there will be many traders who are wealthy now, but what is even evidence now there are many traders who fail in its trade

Anis
2012-10-29, 01:30 PM
I guess there is no perfect indicator to say, I've tried a number of indicators, but the results are the same, so I now do not use indicators to start trading on the forex market, I use the indicators when I want to analyze the market alone

adikutta
2012-10-29, 01:31 PM
to me there is nothing like
perfect indicator there can only
be some good trading system
that can help you know what you
are doing and make some good
strategy that will help you
understand the indicator.

25+
2012-10-29, 04:30 PM
no one is perfect for the indicator, the indicator only as a tool so that we can use it to determine the position and also as a determinant when we perform term trading or long term, in this way we can get a little help from indicators that the problems we often this

fxmentorbd
2012-10-30, 12:44 AM
I think, any indicator does not gives you perfect result on forex trading. I did not find any perfect indicator till now. Someone says this indicator is perfect but after use this not satisfactory to me. I think you may use many indicators in your chart combined to find better result in forex chart.

Mas
2012-10-30, 08:06 PM
in the forex market, I have never heard such a perfect indicator of what you say, and therefore I do not agree when you say that there is a perfect indicator so we can get a consistent profit from our trading results

dwik
2012-10-31, 05:01 AM
it is true, if there is no perfect indicator. because the indicator is just a tool in the analysis, which sometimes repaint.
but how do we overcome it (repaint) so as not to have a major impact on our account .

sonyole
2012-10-31, 06:10 AM
Our time will be wasted if you need to find the perfect indicator (100% accuracy). As a trader, we only have the task of looking for indicators and trading systems profitble, meaning a greater proportion of profit than loss. In search of indicators that profitable, we need to perform exploration, testing, modifications, combining and evaluating. Sometimes, we also need comparative stages, namely a comparison between several indicators.

lg_pkl
2012-11-03, 07:06 PM
I guess there is no perfect indicator in the forex market and I think there will not be too perfect, so I guess it all better treat with no indicators that perfect statement 100%,
I think it is just a wishful thinking alone

Anis
2012-11-05, 06:17 PM
I didn't believe it Indicator but if you have better knowledge about how to use and analysis it then it will better for you. So I think Indicator are give better direction average 80% right and 20% wrong. some time or more but if you have better knowledge about indicator then all indicator are perfect.

but the master before we can trade without indicators certainly before we could then we would use the indicators when we were still learning what we do not know what it is, let alone how to read a candle, so I'm sure if you also used to use the indicators when you make a trade

Java
2012-11-06, 07:25 PM
Best regards!!!!!

in fact I do not believe indicator but if you have a better knowledge of how to use the analysis and it will be better for you. So I think the indicator that provides an average for the better right then we can benefit greatly from the indicator itself

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 01:24 PM
मैं सोच रहा था कि अगर किसी को जानता है या है या विचार एकदम सही सूचक मौजूद.
मैं विदेशी मुद्रा (2 वर्ष और थोड़ा और अधिक) की इस दुनिया में अपेक्षाकृत नया हूँ, और मैं खोज की है, परीक्षण, संयोजन, और कई बार घाटा उठाना पड़ रहा, के cruzade में सही सूचक पाया प्रयोग किया.
मैं वास्तव में इस विषय के बारे में अपनी राय और अनुभवों की सराहना करेंगे.
मुझे आशा है कि आप में से कई अपनी टिप्पणी पोस्ट करेंगे.
सबसे अच्छा संबंध है!

suhermanto
2012-12-17, 11:52 AM
no best or good indicator if we use just one. one of the best indicators are the culmination of a mix of many indicators to aid one anoher directly. the intention often to set one of the best indicators. the challenge often to mix indicators in a sensible means. it indicates the indicators ought to convey completely different types of data concerning the market and confirming one anoher than out to duplicate the signal

luckybegum001
2012-12-21, 10:18 PM
i think that it is very difficult to find a perfect indicator .most of the indicator i use they don't give any accurate signal every day but sometimes they give true signal. but it is very difficult to find out that signal is true or not.

milan
2012-12-23, 04:50 PM
I was wondering if someone knows or somebody or ex-cogitate exists the perfect indicator.
I'm relatively new in this class of FOREX ( 2 period and a bit Solon), and I've searched, proven, experimented combining, and misery several present losses, in the crusade of constitute the perfect indicator.
I really would appreciate your feedback and experiences around this message.
I expectation some of you gift move your comments.
Optimal regards!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

I was wondering if someone knows or human or count exists the perfect indicator.
I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 age and a bit many), and I've searched, tried, experimented combining, and suffering various present losses, in the crusade of saved the perfect indicator.
I really would understand your feedback and experiences nearly this message.
I prospect more of you will aggregation your comments.
Mortal regards!!!!!

mar1990
2013-04-28, 07:11 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@@ many indicators are used by different traders......indicators trader ko trading mmain earning kkk bahter zreay ssy introduce krvaty hannn.....
indicator are very usefull for there good trading itis best for u long time tradingg.............mt4 ko bb trading mmainbest earning kk ly perfect indicator samjha jata hayyy......
~~!!@@@@ trading mmain indicators sb sy zyada zroori hannnn .......... or boht syy traders iss ko use krty hann orr apni incomm kkoo increas krty hann

gimagimapu
2013-04-28, 09:21 PM
According to my view the best indicator is fisher and you can win all the trade on that and you can use that indicator you can use dolly graphic system to make your trend sure and do not trade on the sideway market.

evalia
2013-04-28, 10:50 PM
exhaust all indicators are not useful, indicator suited adjust according to our technique, understand and do, then we would earn a lot of profit, according to my experience so far. greetings profit.

fulltry
2013-04-29, 08:23 AM
g hain indicator aik best software hy jis say market movement easily ilmea ho jat hy or new trader k liye buht acha software hy jis say profit liye ja sakta hy

smsobuj
2013-04-29, 11:29 AM
Its Indian language. It's ok i tell you the matter! There is not such thing perfect indicator in Forex world. This is the most unpredictable market place in the world. It is so gigantic that really too hard to make some thing perfect. Indicators are for helping traders know the market not instructing or commanding any decision. So this can not be prefect an any sense. It is trader that makes the right decision not the indicator. In this it there is no perfect indicator in my knowledge.

dphukan007
2013-04-30, 02:25 AM
Forex trading platform ka sobse achsa Indicator mere lie hei Bolingarbands. Ye indicator bohothi bariki se market ka jo price activity hei wo dekhata hei. Mei ye indicator bohot dino se use kor roha hu or mujhe isse bohot faida vi ho roha hei. Me to sovi ko ye indicator use korneka solah dunga.

brain4x
2013-04-30, 06:06 PM
Hi, I think you can use the Heiken Ashi Candlestick. They are very good at identifying trends. You can also use VHF indicator. Just google for it and you will easily get it.

mar1990
2013-05-01, 04:30 PM
trading mmain indicators tto boht syy hann orr iss hr indicator ko use krny mm koi nna koi problem hoti hayy orr iss ssyy trading pr bb koi nna koi asrr parta hayy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mt4 indicator profitable too hayy lakin iss kk lyy iss ka knowledge zroori hayy ..............~~!!@@
trading chahay easy way of earning hayy lakin iss kk sath hee sath trading ko b best bnaa skann orr iss ko continue rakh skayy .......lakin fss aik asa indicator hayy jiss ko use kr kk 90 % rofit possiblee ttoo hayy lakin iss kk lyy ap ko fss ko use krny ki full traning honi chahyy ................:doubt:
i like forex trading............

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 11:52 PM
I did not believe it Indicator however if you've got higher data concerning a way to use and analysis it then it'll higher for you. therefore i feel Indicator area unit offer higher direction average eightieth right and two hundredth wrong. a while or additional however if you've got higher data concerning indicator then all indicator area unit excellent..................

ruade22
2013-05-21, 01:46 AM
When I think of the particle signal should have good knowledge of computers has allowed me to test tells you healthy. I think most of it is on average 80% of the signal is good and 20% bad. Long-term, or even if you have a good knowledge of computers in general are much more perfect.

ishvara
2013-05-21, 01:57 AM
Best regards!!!!!

As i have discovered in all my years of trading forex markets, there is no perfect indicator to trade forex with. Rather all indicators when well used can help a trader to make some good profits in their trading,.

@missodekanmi
2013-05-21, 02:51 PM
the prefect indicator for me in my own nwebie experience is the adx which translates into average directional movement. it is a relatively simple indicator which i coloured blue and red. when blue is above the red it is a buy market and when the red is above the blue you sell

Sansan93
2013-05-25, 04:59 AM
I think there is no perfect indicator in trading in the forex market sir, because at its core market movements can occur at any time so that the indicators will follow the movement of the market
signal will be issued by the indicator would happen if the market is moving in advance

syahir
2013-05-25, 06:11 AM
all indicators are sensible, however i merely would like to utilise the simple and very easy to perceive and likewise we don't would like to utilise them and believe them for 100 %. we've got to discover the market with directly and all here we are at us, how sensible we could flow within the whole market and merely follow the value and movements, this happens to be the basic of trading, therefore we be required to here we are at this concept

vakas.9011
2013-05-26, 11:12 AM
Forex Perfect indicator
Features:
-Strength Level of Current Trend, whether its UP (Buy) or its DOWN (Sell)
-Pivot Stats (R1, R2, R3 & S1, S2, S3)
-Daily Range (1 Day, 5 Days, 1 Days, 20 Days & 50 Days).

setiawanedi
2013-06-06, 02:19 PM
if you ask me it's all good indicators and has the benefit of all. its just that we own are not so able to analyze the indicators that we use properly so sometimes we often blame the indicators that we use due to signals given inappropriately. as a trader we should have known otherwise this is an indicator that all is perfect so we'll just have to make it beneficial for us.

sahilbutt
2013-06-06, 03:21 PM
i think if you are best work in this platform many traders happy in it becoz it is risky platform if you are good earn in this platform so you are best perfect indicator in it then you are best in it

moon dk
2013-06-06, 10:16 PM
if you have better knowledge about how to use and analysis it then it will helps you in Forex trading.Forex robots and automated trading systems are programs called Expert counsellors that run within a trading platform such as MetaTrader4.my bro i do not have perfect belief in indicator.

tushark1
2013-07-04, 11:50 PM
where is the download link for the indicator said here?

mfaisals123
2013-07-05, 05:38 AM
the best indicatir is future ....and we do work from indicator,,,,,,,,,and earn monwy,,,,,,,,

naija
2013-07-05, 10:52 AM
the prefect indicator for me in my own nwebie experience is the adx which translates into average directional movement. it is a relatively simple indicator which i coloured blue and red. when blue is above the red it is a buy market and when the red is above the blue you sell

In my use of the ADX i have seen it to be a good working indicator that shows the clear trend of the market, and using its signal line, it shows the strength of the trend at which the market operates

akuino
2013-07-06, 07:44 PM
Finding the perfect indicator is difficult. But we must still test it to get the maximum profit. If accuracy is 80% right and 20% wrong, it was very nice. The most important thing we can gain maximum profit and minimize losses.

Ali 123
2013-07-07, 07:04 AM
no 1 is perfect fr the indicatr, the indicatr only as tool so that we can use it to determne the position and also ass a determinnt when we perform term tradng or long term, on this way we can get a litle help from indicatrs that the problms we often this.....

wabas
2013-07-08, 10:09 PM
kafi achi indicator hain jo kafi perfect hain her trade ki indicator use karne ka apni choice hain muje sub sa best indicator zigzag lagta hain aur main is indicator ko sub sa zayda use karta ho

widilye
2013-07-16, 01:07 PM
indicator can't give u much profit, but indicator can give u to many loss if u don't know how to use and how to entry position to he give signal for u, beware and you must know rule of u'r indi

njen
2013-07-16, 01:22 PM
i use forex trend hero, it predicts for you the trend for the hour or even day then it allows you to make good decision

preetsharma
2013-07-21, 03:29 PM
Best regards!!!!!

no brother, till now, there is no best or perfect indicator to be found. but yes, if you combine 3-4 indicators and use them along with support and resistance and trend lines then you can make a holy grail system :)

ucek
2013-07-22, 02:20 AM
FYI, Elliot wave theory is another form of technical analysis, some traders use to analyze market cycles and forecast market trends by identifying extremes in investor psychology, highs and lows in prices, and other collective factors. A professional accountant Ralph Nelson Elliott discovered the underlying social principles and developed the analytical tools in the 1930s. He proposed that market prices unfold in specific patterns, which practitioners today call Elliott waves, or simply waves.

razia86
2013-07-22, 02:41 PM
i think if you have better knowledge about how to use and analysis it then it will better for you so I think Indicator are give better direction average 80% right and 20% wrong. some time or more but if you have better knowledge about indicator then all indicator are perfect...its my opinion

beamsteam
2013-08-01, 09:58 AM
Indicator traders ki trading main full help or support krte hain h k trader ko trading kesy krni chy or agar hamra indicator perfect he yani darost select kia hoia he tu phir trader ko wo sahi way pay ley jay ga.

si taym
2013-08-01, 02:07 PM
I'm in Forex since only three months, i had the occasion to test several indicators and to read about others. Basing on my small experience and senior members ones, there is an agreement that the perfect indicator does not exist. Each indicators, can give right and bad signals with shared chances so we have to look for the signal that can give more good signals

ksbia
2013-08-02, 06:29 PM
hi dear freinds So I think Indicator are give better direction average 80% right and 20% wrong. some time or more but if you have better knowledge about indicator then all indicator are perfect.

triyono
2013-08-03, 06:26 PM
Best regards!!!!!

I think you should learn the system, do not often change indicator, because it will make you more time in finding a good system ............... 2 years I think it is enough to find a system trading is suitable for us ...............

monmon
2013-08-03, 07:29 PM
i see that the freescalpng and super signals and more and more the moving average 50 and fibo pivots are great that is my advice for you there great

shahidul
2013-08-03, 07:35 PM
yes,Tokyo Market trade times: 8pm-4am EST * Australia Market trade times: 7pm-3am EST Buy Signal : 1. Forex Perfect Indicator .I'm still using or combine Forex Perfect v.1.0 with WSS indicator plus Elliott Wave (zig-zag indicator) at my Meta Trader 4 for my Analyze and ... Forex Perfect Trading System. Submit by Forexstrategiesrersources. Time Frame: 30min, H1. Pairs:all. Long Entry: 1. Forex Perfect Indicator :

heri yonison
2013-08-09, 05:48 AM
I am a novice trader who likes to test different indicators during practice trading on a demo account. I think moving averages and stochastic indicators seem to have a way of working which is great when combined.

firesolutionz
2013-08-11, 12:34 PM
There is no accurate indicator in Forex. In every indicator have anomaly . I trade with EMA, Macd,RSI, BB. You can test and set a strategy as your success record.Don't waste time to find the perfect indicator.Sometimes i use hakanashi for my momentum trading strategy..

ABUZAR
2013-08-18, 12:49 PM
I'm relatively new in this world of FOREX ( 2 years and a bit more), and I've searched, tested, experimented combining, and suffering several times losses, in the cruzade of found the perfect indicator.Forex robots and automated trading systems are programs called Expert counsellors that run within a trading platform such as MetaTrader4. Typically when you buy a Forex robot,
you'll download a file I think, any indicator does not gives you perfect result on forex trading. I did not find any perfect indicator till now. Someone says this indicator is perfect but after
use this not satisfactory to me. I think you may use many indicators in your chart combine

hamidd2007
2014-03-16, 11:37 PM
indicator can't give u much profit, but indicator can give u to many loss if u don't know how to use and how to entry position to he give signal for u, beware and you must know rule of u'r indi

the professor
2015-02-05, 06:55 AM
Featured and new information in the lexical knowledge and comments more than useful.
Explicitly benefited from you and from the reactions of friends
Thank you and I wish success for all, God willing, and continue in the tender useful