PDA

View Full Version : For those who are using EAs in trading

eronyx
2011-10-04, 03:22 PM
Hi guys
I just developed an EA that sends notification to your e-mail as soon as there is an action on your MT4 like : open/close order, you have a 30% DD or other, more then total of 2 lots have been opened and once in 4h or daily general stats of your accounts.
I've been using it with my personal VPS where I have 10 MT4 running with different EAs there and haven;t open VPS for 3 weeks at least - only checked my e-mail
here is the video of it:
youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJEg-3TNSvk)
In order to avoid overload of one of my servers you need to have a registered e-mail on Stats Server (http://stats.codeforex.com/) - otherwise if too many e-mails will overload it.
Your feedback is appreciated
Thx

peteonthenet
2011-10-06, 05:28 PM
Hello,

Whats the point of having this facily as any person using ea can have email alerts with just simply with one line of code to generate the alert.

Why do they need seperate ea to generate email alerts ?

Hi guys
I just developed an EA that sends notification to your e-mail as soon as there is an action on your MT4 like : open/close order, you have a 30% DD or other, more then total of 2 lots have been opened and once in 4h or daily general stats of your accounts.
I've been using it with my personal VPS where I have 10 MT4 running with different EAs there and haven;t open VPS for 3 weeks at least - only checked my e-mail
here is the video of it:
In order to avoid overload of one of my servers you need to have a registered e-mail on Stats Server (http://stats.codeforex.com/) - otherwise if too many e-mails will overload it.
Thx

motiurbd
2011-10-23, 03:49 AM
Hi guys
here is the video of it:
Thx

Thanks mate.. But can I use it with a demo account first... If your winning ratio is good then sure I will let you handle my live account as well.. But first I want to add my demo account first... If yes then please me how to do that.. thanks

siddesh
2012-02-26, 03:46 PM
Have you seen the video?. I know there's a services provide in MT4 platform to send email alert, but the messages it's limited to only we've write it before. while the TS EA is dedicated for traders who trade in long term but have a mobile activity. Using the EA, he can see the report like the account balances, etc. It's a lot of different.

Morshedul
2012-02-28, 12:52 AM
I dont know what is this. But i dont trade in EA. I prefer to trade manually. It gives me a lot of happiness. If i lose money, then there is a chance to improve that mistake. But in EA, i dont get time to think why this decision was wrong. I think i have the confidence enough to trade forex manually and hopefully i will get success.

sura
2012-02-28, 02:01 AM
not that almost all brokers are not legalized scammer,s,, although that has changed somewhat over the last year or two ... just trade and if you actually start to make real profit then you can give this question more consideration ... remember this game and it is a game is just like Vegas , stacked against you ,physically and also emotionally , 90% lose there accounts in the first year ,

Thanks mate.. But can I use it with a demo account first... If your winning ratio is good then sure I will let you handle my live account as well.. But first I want to add my demo account first... If https://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZyes then please me how to do that.. thanks

xiaotanghao
2012-03-14, 07:39 PM
Will you share your EA result here?How much hoave you earned till now?If it is a profitable EA,will you show it to me,maybe I wish to have a try my my account here,which I think can do some help in making more money.

sinaga
2012-03-15, 12:34 PM
Do you enjoy using the EA in the trade? I frankly do not like to use the EA to trade me because I can not control some of the trading positions taken from EA's. I had never tried the EA on demo account and after my work but in real life was disappointing. I am more comfortable in a trade manual

vineet
2012-03-20, 07:56 PM
Have you seen the video?. I know there's a services provide in MT4 platform to send email alert, but the messages it's limited to only we've write it before. while the TS EA is dedicated for traders who trade in long term but have a mobile activity. Using the EA, he can see the report like the account balances, etc. It's a lot of different.

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 09:04 PM
there a re a lot of indicators which are sheared by authors. i like this post trading with EAs. Trading is good with indicators in terminal. they gives much experience of trading and too smple

naziafarhan
2012-05-10, 06:59 PM
Cluod you please share your EA here or do you want to share the only success story here?? We really do want to know the success story but at the same time I want to use the EA in my own account. Please share the EA.

hitesh
2012-06-10, 12:45 AM

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-10, 05:06 PM
maybe just the experts who can make this system as well do it myself, I think it ... because most of them are already engaged the world average to say that they prefer to use the manual strategy of the EA and he said probably as a result of using EA own no more than 20% a month,,, maybe it's the main reason they prefer the manual strategy but may also come back to taste all the individual

5starsabuj
2012-06-12, 12:43 AM
It is the most important topic that for those who is using EA (Expert Adviser) i think that it is also true to trading . I can imagine and can see it at face to face that only the expert person can get all facility and all opportunity so in the trading here the expert adviser also can get more opportunity he has no opportunity waiting he has to take position or take facility from his expertness . So every body should be care about expertness and follow to earn it.

purohit
2012-06-17, 03:22 PM
Thanks buddy this is really nice is we are using VPS even if we are not observing we can get in touch with mail. This is a nice addition. Last day i was searching for a EA that can handle mails because i was in search to open order through mail but did not find any if any have this type of EA than please share.

wending
2012-08-18, 03:40 PM
I wish you can build a profitable EA for us to enjoy there.Will you share your EA here?In that case,we can just download this EA in the forum here.First,I still wish to check the earning result there.

gkintl
2012-08-24, 01:36 PM
Hello, Downloaded the alert EA. Even though I don't use VPS for trading it helps me to monitor the positions as I don't stay in front of the system always. I am also impressed by the other EA's you have offered for free on your site. Certainly a valuable one. My sincere thanks and wishes to you.

ican
2012-08-28, 03:10 PM
there a re a lot of indicators which are sheared by authors. i like this post trading with EAs. Trading is good with indicators in terminal. they gives much experience of trading and too smple

so can you give us some EA or indicator ?

Java
2012-11-06, 08:01 PM
Hi guys
here is the video of it:
Thx

I knew since a long time if there are services providing the MT4 platform to send email alerts, but the message is limited we've written before so I do not want to discuss it here again excuse me sir

Gatu
2012-11-06, 08:44 PM
EAS are a grat way of making money in forex most will help you understand when you are working in trading the market you will be able to maske some good trading strategies that will make you money.

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 01:35 PM
हाय दोस्तों
मैं सिर्फ एक ea है कि आपके ई - मेल करने के लिए अधिसूचना के रूप में जल्द ही भेजता के रूप में विकसित अपने mt4 तरह पर एक क्रिया है: खुला / बंद आदेश, आप एक 30% डीडी या अन्य, अधिक है तो कुल 2 बहुत खोल दिया गया है और एक बार अपने खातों की 4 या दैनिक सामान्य आँकड़े में.
मैं मेरी निजी vps जहां मैं 10 mt4 वहाँ अलग ईएएस और हेवन के साथ चल रहा है के साथ इसे का उपयोग किया गया है, कम से कम 3 सप्ताह के लिए टी खुला vps - केवल मेरे ई - मेल की जाँच
यहाँ की वीडियो है:

आदेश में अपने सर्वर आप एक पंजीकृत आँकड़े सर्वर पर ई - मेल की जरूरत के अधिभार से बचने के लिए - अन्यथा अगर बहुत सारे ई मेल यह अधिभार.
आपकी प्रतिक्रिया की सराहना की है

forexgame1
2013-01-18, 09:42 PM
I know there's a services provide in MT4 platform to send email alert, but the messages it's limited to only we've write it before. while the TS EA is dedicated for traders who trade in long term but have a mobile activity. Using the EA, he can see the report like the account balances, etc. It's a lot of different.

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 01:48 PM
My spouse and i published the mail to be able to you by MT4 alert intended for mailing e-mail, although there may be confined. I believe I've got enough self confidence in trading foreign exchange about the one palm, and also Lets hope I will keep going. I've got never ever tried using the test consideration and also our do the job, although have been unsatisfying inside actual life. I'm convenient buying guideline.

niloyraj
2013-01-23, 01:50 PM
After that, we have a feature used to enhance what is wrong. However in EA, please don't find time and energy to feel because this particular option erred drastically. I think I have sufficient for forex transactions manually, in addition to l while real self-knowledge that includes changed somewhat in the last year or perhaps twoopefully most definitely would consider an achievement.

Java
2013-01-23, 10:57 PM
same as using the other robots would be equivalent to the existing one,
moreover you already provides a way in the video this way then I would understand more in understanding how to be able to solve all the existing problems

nayeem01715
2013-04-24, 10:29 AM
We do not understand what is usually this kind of. Although i do not deal with EA. I prefer to help trade manually. The item gives everyone many happiness. Plainly generate losses, next there is a possible opportunity to strengthen that mistake. But also in EA, i do not get time for it to think exactly why this kind of selection had been wrong. I believe i have this self-confidence enough to help forex manually as well as preferably let me get achievement.

kamiusa
2013-04-24, 12:06 PM
EA stand karta hai Expert Advisor ko. ye aik software hai to jo meta trader use karty hain. is main aisi programing hoti hai jo her market ki har chez ko studty kar kay trading karta hai. likn main manualy trading pay belive karta hun.

shafqatirshad
2013-04-25, 10:11 PM
i do not about it because i do not use any ea i am doing trading in mannual way. i can not take some risk and find easy way.

mujeeb
2013-04-26, 05:14 PM
dear mein abhi indian forex forum pe kam ker raha hun mein newcomer hn yahan pe mujhe abhi month hi huwa hai yahan kam kertay meine abhi trading shoro ni ki unqareeb mein trading shoro ker k ea k baray mein training le kr isay use karon ga filhal to mein abhi use ni kr raha

mar1990
2013-04-28, 06:42 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@:peace:
agr hm trading ki history ko dakhann too is mm hmyy booht bara risk nazar ata hayy kun k online jb ap apni amount ko invest kr dayty hann ttoo uss time hmari invest ment hmary hath mm nhi hoti lakin is k barax hmary dusary business mm hmari amount hmary samny he hoti hay orr jb looss ho rha ho too us ko hm apni marzi sy rok nhi skty or na he ap apni marzi sy trading mm profit krr skty hann.....
lakin iss business mmain profit b too zyada hota hayy or agr ap capital investment krvaty hann too iss ssyy profit ki % mmain bb azafa ho ga..........
those traders use ea they are very successful in there life.............

fulltry
2013-04-29, 09:01 AM
Eas inicators ko ues keya ab may nay is indicator ko download kar k use kiya hy to is indicator ka say koi profit nai ho rah is liye may is ko ues nai kar sakta

mar1990
2013-04-29, 12:57 PM
a.o.a
~~~!!!@@@@
tradessome time indicators ko joinn krty hann or some time yah un kk ly best b rahta hay orr some time yyahh un kk lyy loss ka zrea banta hayyy....
e is also a indicator many traders praffer to join itt ....i mm beginer i mm do some prectice oonn demo account i do not know all abbout that i praffer to uuusse manual trading because it very easy to use in mmy trading ................ i do not use the ea trading because i cannot control mmy trade on this account..............~~!!!@@@@

goshe
2013-04-30, 09:54 AM
i know there's a services provide in MT4 platform to send email alert, but the messages it's limited to only we've write it before. while the TS EA is dedicated for traders who trade in long term but have a mobile activity.

mar1990
2013-04-30, 02:22 PM
a.o.a
~~!@!@@ hr trader apni apni investmant orr beat broker k mutabiq he trading ko start krta hayy orr iss ssyy trading mmain boht profit hasil krty hannn in mmain sy boht sy traders ea ko use krty hann orr agr is ko b achi rtha ssyy use kia jayy too yahh bb acha profit dyti hayy orr lakin iss kk sath sath yahh bb zzrroori hayy kk trading main hr time ea pr hee nhi depond kia ja skta kun k yahh hrr time trading kk lyy best nhi hota .....

brain4x
2013-04-30, 02:39 PM
Good work mate. This will help those people who were really looking for this kind of alert. Not everyone is a coder or not an expert at mt4. Nice job keep it up helping others.

mar1990
2013-05-01, 01:37 PM
a.o.a
~!!@@@@@ mmain asia mmain rahta hunn or hr country ka trading kk bary mmain orr indicator ko choose krny kk bary mmainn different opinnions hotyhann kun k iss syy trader ko apni earning ko best bnany mmain help milti hayy or iss ssyy trader ko kafi faida b hota hayy ....lakin asia mmain trading kk lyy manual trading ko he best samjha jata hayy orr iss sy he kafi had tk profit hasil krr lia jata hayy ......
lakin different countries mm trader eas ko use krty hann .......i think koi bb indicator ko use krny kk lyy iiss k bary mmain boht had tkk iss kk ary mmain knowledge ka hona zroori hayyy......~!@@@@@

Mahmood ul hassan
2013-05-01, 01:53 PM
ye koi itna faith full tareeqa nahi he - baz oqat e mail open nahi hoti aur aap trading main masroof hote hain - aur aap waqt par sahi faisla karne se qaasir rahte hain

thirupathi
2013-05-03, 09:29 AM
I know there services provide in MT4 platform to send email alert but the message it limited to only we write it before while the TS EA is dedicated for traders who trade in long term but have a mobile activity using the EA he can see the report like the account balances but think why this decision was wrong i think i have the confidence enough to trade forex manaually and hopefully

mar1990
2013-05-03, 01:48 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@
trading kk lyy all over the world boht syy indicators available hann joo kk trading kk lyy best kam krr rhyy hann .... lakin i belong too asia .,,,,,,,
asia mmain bpht ssy indicators kki facilitiess ttoo hann lakin in mmainn ssy ssbb ssyy zyada use honyy wali websites insta forex trading hayyy....some traders are use eas in trading ,,, if any one person who have a knowledge off eas he can use itt very easily ...
but i use manual trading ... because i have some knowledge ooff manual trade............

2013-05-08, 09:18 AM
i knew there a sevics provide in mt4 platform to send email lart but the messges its limied to only weve write it before while the ts ea platforme deicated for reader who trdr in long tern but have a mobile activiy using the ea he can see the report trader..

mar1990
2013-05-08, 04:05 PM
~~~!!@@@@ different traders different indicator or robort ko use krr k apni trading ko best bnanny ki koshish krta hayy......
mt4 orr mt5 and ea are very good indicators hann jo kk different traders ko support krr rhyy hann ....lakin i like the most manuall trade because it is very easy to use .......
i like it very muchh......kun kk manuall trade mujhy boht faida dyy rahi hayy orr iss syy mari incomm mm bb azafa hua hayy orr jiss ny mara life style hee badl dia hayy...............~~!!@@@@@@@

mohsin.siraj
2013-05-08, 04:07 PM
g ha is par kam kar ka hum is par roz para kaama sakta ha ya passa kaman aka ik wahad zarea ha mu ha is par kam karna kaleay pass lakkay ha is par kam kar ka bu hat fida hy

reno99
2013-05-13, 06:59 PM
We do not realize what is ordinarily this kindhearted of. Tho' i do not aggregation with EA. I raise to forbear dealings manually. The portion gives everyone some happiness. Plainly make losses, succeeding there is a likely possibility to fortify that identify. But also in EA, i do not get measure for it to think exactly why this kindhearted of action had been wrongdoing. I consider i love this self-confidence sufficiency to help forex manually as compartment as sooner let me get action

Rehan
2013-05-14, 12:06 PM
I do not use to like EA trade because it is typical trading and can not control some trading positions who is taken from EA. So i feel more comfortable to use trade manual.

ahmadkpr
2013-05-14, 01:29 PM
for those who are using ea in Forex trading they are very happy about that you are going good and i think keep it and doing more advantage. i trying it and see it how much its work or not. lets see what happen.

fxrafi4
2013-05-21, 12:33 PM
I don't grasp what's this. however i do not change Semitic deity. I like better to trade manually. It provides Pine Tree State plenty of happiness. If i lose cash, then there's an opportunity to enhance that mistake. But in EA, i do not get time to assume why this call was wrong. i feel I actually have the arrogance enough to trade Forex manually and hopefully i will be able to get success..................

@missodekanmi
2013-05-22, 06:34 PM
those who are using EAs to trades can be making a good decision for their market profits. the EAs can help to double a person's profit earnings and it can cost as high as 500 usd. the EAs are good programmed software used for trading by traders to earn more profits

Sansan93
2013-05-25, 04:38 AM
very nice info sir, in my trade, so far I have not been using EA as a trading aid me in doing this so I will continue to trade only with manual only
because I would be more confident with my position will open in a way that I can be and are in accordance with my analysis of this

munir4u
2013-05-25, 05:25 AM
sorry dost main tu Ea ka use nahi krta o na hi mara pas Ea sa relate koi information ya koi bhi study hai. is liya main apko kuch nhi bata skata hon

setiawanedi
2013-06-21, 03:42 PM
I had been in the trade very rarely use a trading robot itself does not say so for sure with a trading robot. so I am very reluctant to use the robot for forex trading is very necessary forex.trading observed every day but we have to believe in our own ability analysis.

moon dk
2013-06-23, 10:03 PM
Thanks mate.. But can I use it with a demo account first... If your winning ratio is good then sure I will let you handle my live account as well.Using the EA, he can see the report like the account balances, etc. It's a lot of different.

the professor
2015-02-07, 04:32 AM
Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
to make progress on the right chemain