PDA

View Full Version : What is fastest browser?

khratul
2012-10-03, 05:52 AM
In fact browser is one kind of software that is used in online.
Now a days there are many browsers all over the world. Such as Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox, Opera mini, Internet explorer, Sea Monkey and so on. Some of them are slow and some of them are fast comparatively. Among these Google Chrome is the fastest I think. Therefore by it we can browse easily and rapidly. At the same time internet explorer is good also. Most of the times I browse these two and sometimes I browse others. My friends use these browsers, especially the two which are maintained above. ????????????????? send ur thinking ...

rok
2012-10-03, 05:53 AM
A Look at The Attributes And Reputation Of Some Internet Browsers And Who They will Best Suit.

Browsers are subjective towards the user and in some circumstances, what variety of computer they use. The following describes the best 5 browsers as outlined by statistics and search engine results.

pkd8915
2012-10-04, 10:31 PM
I seem Google chrome is the fastest browser of internet. I browse my internet for forex trading. It acts so fast than other browsers. I also use Internet explorer, fire fox, sea monkey, epic, comet bird, etc. to browse internet.

tarake_bd
2012-10-07, 04:19 PM
cometBird is the best browser in internet. it browse firstly. i like it. some time i used many more browser.

3etman
2012-10-08, 08:00 AM
it is not always about the fastest browser , but for the more efficient one , the one with the high compatibility and ease of use and minimal crash frequencies when dealing with scripts
for me till now i havent found a browser more efficient than chrome , and opera but it is not efficient in the ease of use , still they have a time to configure their settings to be helpful enough.

akber
2012-10-11, 01:36 PM
Firefox is the best browser i internet .it is very firstly .i like it and i am used firefox .

mithunsarkar
2012-10-11, 02:10 PM
Mainly of today browser tempo test center on top of aspect such like JavaScript tempo, HTML5 act, or web sheet load time. Allegedly, these test are at this time to inform us great regarding a browser & assist us also exist arrogant of our option or induce us to button. In this item, I will query archetypal browser benchmark, such like Sun Spider or V8, & explain you why they are nix added than pointless principles to be liable precious in an sea filled of non-controllable variables. Next, we well speak on the recall path of web browsers & why this frequently ignored metric matter other than you feel.

diljaladj
2012-10-11, 04:27 PM
I have used so many browser but in my view firefox is the easiest to use plus its really good as well apart from that googlechrome is also good but mozilla/firefox is by far the best browser.

VS84783452
2012-10-12, 09:32 PM
Mozila firefox is the best browser in internet. it browse firstly. i like it. some time i used many more browser.Such as Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox, Opera mini, Internet explorer, Sea Monkey and so on.

nirmaldu
2012-10-12, 09:54 PM
Feature Set but not that useful. Nobody's going to switch to Blackberry just to get a faster browser. A web browser should provide practical, convenient features that make surfing the web easy and fast.

ishvara
2012-10-12, 10:49 PM
In fact browser is one kind of software that is used in online.
Now a days there are many browsers all over the world. Such as Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox, Opera mini, Internet explorer, Sea Monkey and so on. Some of them are slow and some of them are fast comparatively. Among these Google Chrome is the fastest I think. Therefore by it we can browse easily and rapidly. At the same time internet explorer is good also. Most of the times I browse these two and sometimes I browse others. My friends use these browsers, especially the two which are maintained above. ????????????????? send ur thinking ...

In my experience using many browsers, it is the operamini that is best for mobile browsing. Then for laptop browsing, we just have google chrome, it is a young browser and has proven to be very fast effective and consistent in the last 2 years.

akber
2012-10-13, 05:56 PM
Firefox is the best browser in internet .but sometime i am used it .Firefox only for very first browser.

boos_vai
2012-10-15, 09:45 AM
I used so many browser for using internet but in my view Google chrome is the easiest. But Mozilla Firefox is by far the best browser. For download i like to use Opera mini most... :)

saqib160
2012-10-15, 04:31 PM
opera and mozila firefox is the best and fast browersa , mozila firfox bohat acha browers ha
ma trade mozila firfox ma karta ho. ja kafi fast chalta ha,

vishalyd90
2012-10-15, 08:04 PM
pehle mainn firefox use krta tha...but ab google chrome krne laga hun....and reaallyy google chrome is mucch fater than firefox....and google chrome mein ek masstt feature ye haii ki isme koii bhi page ko pdf file mein save krne ka option haii....kisi dusre s/w ki jarurt nhii padti

ltn
2012-10-16, 06:42 AM
Feature Set but not that useful. Nobody's going to switch to Blackberry just to get a faster browser. A web browser should provide practical, convenient features that make surfing the web easy and fast.

Hi nirmaldu,

I think opera and mozila firefox is the best and fast browzer

Best regards

Leton :)

papop
2012-10-16, 06:42 AM
i think browser speed tests focus on aspects such as JavaScript speed, HTML5 performance, or web page loading times

rok
2012-10-16, 06:44 AM
A Look at The Attributes And Reputation Of Some Internet Browsers And Who They will Best Suit.

Browsers are subjective towards the user and in some circumstances, what variety of computer they use. The following describes the best 5 browsers as outlined by statistics and search engine results.

Internet Explorer - Microsoft

sharifhasan
2012-10-20, 11:53 PM
I use pale moon.It's very first.same work to Mozelle Firefox.

saqib160
2012-10-22, 03:17 PM
opera aur mozila firfox internet ka fast browers ha. ma mozila firfox zaysea use karta ho
is ka speed baki sub browers sa zaudea ha. islaye i like firefox far trading,

aqibali
2012-10-23, 01:06 PM
i think mozila firefox sub sa fast browers ha. aur net pa koi be online kam karne ka laye log
isye he zaydea use karte ha kyon ka zaydea tar online company isyi ma kam karne
ka kahti ha ma be mozila firox use karta ho.

waqasma
2012-10-24, 02:29 PM
Google chrome is the best browser because it always works online. The best thing which i like most is the bookmark function which you can save in your gmail account and after that if you open your gmail account on another's computer in Google chrome you will get you bookmarks there. Very useful feature for me.

aqibali
2012-10-25, 02:53 PM
google chrome and mozila firfox boaht ache ha aur ja akfi fast ha i like mozila and google chrome
mozila fir fox 1 ache bate ja be ha is ma har 1 softwrae aysni sa use kar sakte ha kisi be koi
ka software ho mozila ma zarror kam karta ha

aamir_ooo
2012-10-26, 09:20 AM
i have been using firefox from years and i think it is fastest off all browsers with addons

faysal.nitu
2012-11-01, 12:02 AM
i think google chrom is the fastest browser

challenger ab
2012-11-01, 04:17 AM
im using fire fox because its very fast than the old explorer and im comfort with it but some time it corrupt and give me many error but im try to solve the problems with installing it again and again but really its good but im hear about opera server and many other name but i cannot know if they are good or not

sweet1
2013-06-29, 02:40 PM
i use opera browser opera muje sub fast lagta han opera kafi acha browers hain main opers ko like karti ho is ka alvea main mozia firfox ko be use karti ho wo be kafi fast hain

Armghan
2013-06-29, 04:16 PM
I think is t Google Chrome is the unique ongoing the recent hurry craze. Google's browser grows a new type amount about each two months then infrequently these include novel speed ups. Though initially Chrome far surpassed the competition in JavaScript speed, others have caught up. Google has likewise added hardware hastening support not solitary aimed at Windows nonetheless for Mac OS X or Linux.

robinhood
2013-06-29, 04:32 PM
In my pc, i use mostly Firefox, and google chrome. But i think, google chrome is fastest than other browser and quite easy to use as well.

forex.monster
2013-06-29, 04:51 PM
I have used a lot of Browsers but Chrome is the one I like the most... It is the fastest and lightweight browser anyone can have... Firefox is good but it gets slower when addons are installed so try Chrome.

usama123
2013-06-29, 04:57 PM
browser ek application ya software ha jo hum ko net per searching karny me help deyta ha aur aur bowser boht sy hain jasa ky fire fox chrome etc aur forex per be work karny ky leya hum ko bowser ki need hoti ha q ky forex ek online business ha.

sohail999
2013-06-29, 04:59 PM
ya ak axcha kam ha is ma ap kamkaro paasa kamo sab is ma kamkar ka pasa h kamt ha is ma onlin kamkart ha is ma ap ko invst karn par ga pasa or is ma gar ma bath kaer pasa kam sakt ho sab ka liy ya ak acha ka ha

noman kanwal
2013-06-29, 04:59 PM
mujhe tu sab se acha browser googe lagta hai or mai google hi use kerti hon google search bhi bhout achi or jaldi ho jati hai it is best in my opnion

tulon001
2013-06-29, 11:26 PM
Browser , one of the most important software to a internet user. I am also as a internet user i know the important of this software . Google Chrome is the fastest browser to me.:yahoo:

naim10
2013-06-29, 11:37 PM
I've been using Firefox for years and I think this is the fastest of all browser extensions

SunnyGB
2013-06-29, 11:41 PM
I like forex thats why i make my speed better for forex i use Google chrome in which all facilities are available than other i suggest to all use the google and make your speed good and earn better money

robinhood
2013-06-30, 06:12 PM
Google Chrome is the best and fastest browser in the current net trend. In my PC Google chrome is the default browser. My second option is Forefox.

hamza13
2013-06-30, 06:14 PM
google crome ak acha browser ha or log iss site pa kaam karty ha or browser fast kaam karty ha or log iss site pa kaam karty ha or pasay kama rhay ha or log iss site sa kafi arsay sa kaam kar rhay ha or log iss site sa pasay kamaty ha .

sunny99
2013-07-03, 09:13 PM
Some of them are slow and some of them are fast comparatively. Among these Google Chrome is the fastest I think. Therefore by it we can browse easily and rapidly. At the same time internet explorer is good also. Most of the times I browse these two and sometimes I browse others. My friends use these browsers, especially the two which are maintained above. ????????????????? send ur thinking ...

MASUMBD01
2013-07-04, 10:44 PM
I think mozila is best.

hosnim
2013-07-04, 11:09 PM
From my personal experience i can tell you that the google chrome is the fastest internet explorer right now.but i don't know why are you asking this question because there is no relation with forex we are not using the web platform we are using the mt4 and 5 platform

rat
2013-07-04, 11:16 PM
My opinion google chrome is the best browser for browsing it's very fast but this isn't good for downloading something problems occur during the downloading but this is the best browser for browsing

Richmansy
2013-07-05, 02:27 AM
I think opera explorer is nice because it have alot of options,have th red color and it is fast.

Rehan
2013-07-06, 12:21 AM
I use many browser but i am not satisfied. I only satisfied to use fire fox. i like it because i feel easy to work on this because i think it is fastest browser in the world. it browse very fast.

sajjadsny1
2013-07-06, 07:14 PM
google chrome is the best and fastest browser and i love it very much because it support a lot of extentions like add block etc,i suggest everyone to use this...

MaxMax
2013-07-06, 11:54 PM
Hi,
The fastest browser is Google Chrome (Or chromium in linux), and Mozilla firefox in the second place.
Opera is good, but it isn't the fastest browser.
I Use And I like Mozilla firefox.

hira rana
2013-07-06, 11:55 PM
Firefox is fastest browser because forex trading bohat zeada profitable and online business hae es main hum proper knowledge and experience se bohat zeada money earn kar sakte han i think forex se acha online business koi nai hae

asifdown
2013-07-06, 11:58 PM
i think mozilla is fastest browser but also itx kind a insafe but if u want safe browserr so googlechrome is very safe it gives u threats on pages u opeen itxx just gr8

zainshehzad
2013-07-07, 11:46 AM
Meain to kehta hon it is not always about the fastest browser , but for the more efficient one , the one with the high compatibility and ease of use and minimal crash frequencies when dealing with scripts for me till now i havent found a browser more efficient than chrome , and opera but it is not efficient in the ease of use , still they have a time to configure their settings to be helpful enough...

songs
2013-07-07, 11:53 AM
sir i think 2 brower in very fast 1) mozila firef and 2) google chrome.this is very fast brower in the world and very good ranking different brower and very fast speed

saud
2013-07-08, 01:28 AM
To me Firefox is the best because it has added too many feature and add ones for it. As some accompanying software are also available for this browser which can make its performance even more better. Also, google Chrome is good too but I like the most is firefox.

aliq
2013-07-08, 07:58 AM
i am using for browsing Firefox browser i think its best of all other browsers its speed is good its browse securely and its features is so good for other browsers.

puja 86
2013-07-08, 01:31 PM
i think Mozila firefox and Google Chrome i like very much because these work are very fast and quickly and everybody install easily and work on it opera and internet also like but i like so much Mozila firefox and Google Chrome

altaireforex
2013-07-08, 10:11 PM
Each browser has its own advantages and disadvantages of each. Depending on how much we would need a fast browser. If you just open a web page, IE I think is enough. But if you like better, I recommend chrome. Best fastest browser ever.

Berline
2013-07-10, 10:05 PM
For me I use Google Chrome and so far I never had problems with it, and for me is fast enough.

taxo
2013-07-12, 04:47 PM
market main tu buht sy web browser hain but in ki speed achi nahi hain kyun kay main nay buht sy browser ko use kya hai but in mai sy google chrome hi best hai is ki speed other brosers sy buht achi bhi hai aur reliable bhi so ye browser jaldi curropt bhi nhai hota so is per inteernet use kernay ka apna hi maza ata hai kyun kay jab speed achi ho aur browser sahi run ker rha ho tu maza a jata ai.

19walid
2013-07-12, 05:00 PM
For me google chrome is the best. IE too slow and buggy, Firefox is OK but with many plugin not used make it slow. there olso opera and safari.

umar78600
2013-07-12, 10:25 PM
i use daily for comening and tarde thr mozila is much batter then the other dear so kepp thats is much batter so download assoon as possibal and use it so that is may suggation

indianpk01
2013-07-12, 11:21 PM
her kaam krna k lia ak spcefic browser ham dowload kr skta ha lakin forex k lia me opera istamll krta hun ya fastest ha aur data curropt ni krta jis sa ham data show thek ho jata ha aur ham asani sa work kr leta han aur koi problem ni hoti ..

smfory
2013-07-13, 02:37 AM
From my point of view, Google Chrome is the fastest browser now a days! I love this browser. Another good browser is Firefox. Its latest version is very much fast and user friendly.

Mahmood ul hassan
2013-07-13, 06:04 AM
mere khiyal me google hi sab se fast brouser he aur is se acha bhi aur koi nahi he me ne always is ko passand karta hoon kiunke is range bhi bohat he

m.abbas
2013-07-14, 10:39 AM
mozilla firefox is the best browser for internet use.it has all the qualities and functions,better direct x controls.it is very easy to use with multiple tabs best for every window.

wabas
2013-07-14, 10:54 AM
i like opera and mozila firfox browsers ja dono bohat fast hain main in dono ko use kar raha ho ja best hain aur ja kafi fast hain oper to muje bohat zayda acha lagta hain

fakharunnisa
2013-07-14, 06:06 PM
i am using firefox and it is the fastest internet browser i ever used... i use it for 3 years and i find it the best among other browsers.

ahmed051198
2013-07-14, 06:10 PM
What is fastest browser?

Heavy web users need an internet browser that is both fast and secure, and though all browsers enable internet access, not all are created equal. Different browsers can render webpages differently, and there can be a large disparity in performance between the top competitors. The three main things to consider when choosing an internet browser are simplicity, speed and security. Excelling in each of these areas, Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer are among the current best internet browsers

akuino
2013-07-15, 01:51 PM
I think google chrome is the fastest. But for me that Mozilla is the best. Why Mozilla is the best? Because Mozilla has an advantage in terms of add ons. We can install a wide variety of add ons to the Mozilla suit our needs. And to the needs of online business and blogging, Mozilla has a lot of add ons that support as a tool for our business.

And there are many more we can find in Mozilla.

razia86
2013-07-15, 03:05 PM
i think mozilla firefox is the best browser in internet and firefox is the easiest to use plus its really good as well apart from that googlechrome is also good but mozilla/firefox is by far the best browser because it browse firstly so i like it.

ecofx
2013-07-20, 01:23 AM
mei google chrome use kar raha hun and woh best browser hay and mujhe to is par kafi maza araha hay. fast hay secure bhe hay to no tension hay at all.

preetsharma
2013-07-22, 03:01 AM
mei google chrome use kar raha hun and woh best browser hay and mujhe to is par kafi maza araha hay. fast hay secure bhe hay to no tension hay at all.

yeah pal, google chrome is very nice but i use firefox because i am using it from long time that's why i like it more as it is so easy to use and it also works very fast

zeeshanahmed
2013-07-22, 03:20 AM
fastest browser is i think Firefox, As far as i am using it it crashes less as compared to others, Ad blocking is wonderful, And we also can use the addons for real convenience I like the Greaese monkey script in this which resolves many purposes.

anshul123
2013-07-22, 03:34 AM
Initially firefox used to be good , but now a days it crashes a lot ,with the arrival of google chrome it became the favorite of everyone , but it consumes a lot of resources , though t is fast, you mentioned opera mini , i guess that is for mobile handsets.

mharis92
2013-07-22, 03:34 AM
Google chrome... i like google. google pe net thora fast chalta hai

preetsharma
2013-07-22, 04:56 AM
Google chrome... i like google. google pe net thora fast chalta hai

yeah pal, google chrome is fast but mozilla firefox is fastest that's why i like it and it is very easy to use. i prefer all of the member to use mozilla firefox as it is the best browser

rahasia
2013-07-22, 09:33 AM
google chrome of course is the best browser, i'm using mozilla, opera, ie and chrome, absolutely chrome is the best for me, and more fastest than using any browser, second place is opera, after that mozilla

preetsharma
2013-07-22, 12:49 PM
google chrome of course is the best browser, i'm using mozilla, opera, ie and chrome, absolutely chrome is the best for me, and more fastest than using any browser, second place is opera, after that mozilla
no pal, mozilla firefox is the best browser because it is more fast than chrome. if you will use it than you will come to know that it if you will use it. i found mozilla firefox the best

ecofx
2013-07-23, 01:10 AM
yeah pal, google chrome is fast but mozilla firefox is fastest that's why i like it and it is very easy to use. i prefer all of the member to use mozilla firefox as it is the best browser
mai nay google chore b use kiya hai aur mozila b per mai nay ye notice kiya hai k system k agar configuration kam ho to mozila proper work nahi karta phit us k liye google chrome better hai

preetsharma
2013-07-24, 12:09 AM
mai nay google chore b use kiya hai aur mozila b per mai nay ye notice kiya hai k system k agar configuration kam ho to mozila proper work nahi karta phit us k liye google chrome better hai

yeah that's true, even i had noticed that's if there is any kind of problem than mozilla firefox doesn't responds but google chrome do responds that's why majority people use it.

amanmahima
2013-07-24, 08:35 AM
According to my experience Google chrome is the fastest browser and after that Mozilla and opera. I want to say one thing that if your internet speed is good then all browsers are good and they give good speed of surfing and downloading.

preetsharma
2013-07-25, 01:27 AM
According to my experience Google chrome is the fastest browser and after that Mozilla and opera. I want to say one thing that if your internet speed is good then all browsers are good and they give good speed of surfing and downloading.

yeah pal, google chrome is fatsest now i am also using it and i found it better than mozilla firefox and opera. it's more better and faster i also like to use google chrome

irfan667
2013-07-26, 03:18 PM
Mere bhai mujhe to google crome bhot acha browse galta hai aur us ke ailawa firefoex bhi aik bhot hi acha aur fastest browse hai main ye dono browser hi use karta ho.

BakarGb101
2013-07-26, 03:19 PM
Yes pehli cheez tou yay hay kay ap ki internet ki speed kitni hay agr wo achi hay tou koi bi browser ho ga tou thk hay agr ap ki speed kam hay tou meray khyal say google is best one for trading r business

sunnygb101
2013-07-26, 04:36 PM
mere khayal sa google chrome is the fastest browser of all the time coz google chrome google walon na banaya ha or isma koi chupi howi bat ni ha

datace.fox
2013-08-07, 11:12 PM
Yes pehli cheez tou yay hay kay ap ki internet ki speed kitni hay agr wo achi hay tou koi bi browser ho ga tou thk hay agr ap ki speed kam hay tou meray khyal say google is best one for trading r business

aj kal Mozila and chrome fastest hen !! ye dono zoada use kiye ja rahe hen !! aj kal log se !! mozila ka apna dowmloader b ha to log ise ziada prefer krte hen !! thanks !

MubashirAhmed
2013-09-29, 11:35 AM
i like google chrome and mozilla firefox. these are best and fastest. but i dont like internet explorar. it is noy so much high speedy. now a days i m using google chrome.

jeetnrimi
2013-10-13, 08:09 AM
Mere khyaal se Google Chrome sab se fastest internet browser hai, main Google Chrom ke saath Mozilla Firefox bhi use karta hu, par shayad hi main use open kar pata hu, kyoki Chrome bahut hi fast hai aur mujhe chrome ke hote huye dusare browser ki jarurat nahin padti hai.

Hidayatullah
2013-10-14, 11:52 PM
Mere khayal mein google chrome faster browser hy. main 5 saal se use kar raha hun

philmoonamjid
2013-10-14, 11:55 PM
Google chrome is the best browsing operator. It is faster than other browsers according to my observation. My forex account runs so fluent on this browser. I would recommend google chrome for fast browsing.

zohaib7
2013-10-16, 12:40 AM
in my opinion the best one is the safari most of us are unfamiliar with this it is far better than any other borwser available for the usage.

mobi123
2013-11-14, 11:36 AM
i like google chrome. it is soo much fast and has awesome features. and dosry number pe mjhe mozilla firfox pasand he.

kashif kamboh
2013-11-14, 12:00 PM
At the moment I would have to say that Google Chrome is my favourite browser not just because of the speed I get out of it, but also that the extensions and add-ons really suit my needs. Though I am really interested in seeing how Internet Explorer 11 performs when it is actually released, I've been hearing really good things about it. I might just test it out seeming as it's available for Windows 7 users right now as part of the testing phase......

iqrashoukat
2013-11-16, 11:00 PM
almost all available browsers are working good but i preffered to use mozila firefox mostly..

paktraders159
2013-11-16, 11:02 PM
meray khayaL myn to fastest browser chorome hai