PDA

View Full Version : Education is not end of life.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

hyipsp
2012-10-02, 03:22 PM
After Human who is completed the degree, he/she starting a business or finding a job. But it is BE SOURLY FACT : Good BEGINNING IS Half End of story. well education is each and every step have a supporting of earning. Main factor of fast generation.

eman seif eldin
2012-10-02, 03:55 PM
Any knowledge does not end in learning, especially science Forex Every day there are more in the discovery of this science and the emergence of many strategies that help in trading in the forex market.

forexlearn
2012-10-02, 05:14 PM
I agree with that topic It is true that how much time u experience at Forex market and from their you will get lot of experience and more and more technique get from here. So I think education is not end of life.

shakil7142
2012-10-03, 05:23 AM
Education is necessary for our life.Its very important for every forex trader.If you acheving more knowledge and more education.You will be necessary end of our life.

rok
2012-10-03, 05:25 AM
There is a simple old-fashioned saying that will answer this question for you. The saying is "nothing in life is free". Free Online College education is available all over the internet however at the end of your course, you receive nothing. Isn't it better to have something to show for your hard work?

roopesh11
2012-10-04, 11:10 PM
I fully agree with this statement that the education never ends. Daily we are knowing about the new things related to the forex trading, so day by day our knowledge is increasing by own or by following the experience traders. The education can makes us best trader.

Bankmen
2012-10-05, 12:49 AM
Education is part of life so there is not need to ignore because it will make safer making money on every stage of business. try to make so much enough time to spent in front of computer.

ladoali
2012-10-12, 07:22 PM
MA is topic pe agree ho kio zindgi ka to end ho jata ha lakn edu ka end nai hota is jitna hm stdy kar sakty ha hamy karny chea .
jitna zadya knowledge ho ga hamara pas utna he hm taraqy kar sakty ha.

Maham Gill
2012-10-12, 07:24 PM
After Human who is completed the degree, he/she starting a business or finding a job. But it is BE SOURLY FACT : Good BEGINNING IS Half End of story. well education is each and every step have a supporting of earning. Main factor of fast generation.

yes dear ap na ya boht he ahci or best bat ke ha education ka koi end nahi ha esi waja sa har trader ko chayia ka wo trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned kara or ahci or best trading kara..

hmidaanas
2012-10-12, 07:44 PM
Education! there is not need to ignore because it will make safer making money on every stage of business...

Sri Hartono
2012-10-23, 01:35 PM
education knows no boundaries, either age or the place to do it, if we stop to learn then we will be a man who did not develop and the only mark time and will always be behind each other

aqibali
2012-10-23, 01:42 PM
education humari life ka laye bohat zarori ha aur forex ma be education bohat zarori ha forex
ka bare ma humhe jitna knowledge ho ga wo kam ha islye forex ko daily study kare is ki
har news par nazar rakhe. education ko koi end nahi islaye humahe is ka bare ma jitna
ho sake janana chayea.

poly
2012-10-23, 01:44 PM
There is a simple old-fashioned saying that will answer this question for you. The saying is "nothing in life is free". Free Online College education is available all over the internet however at the end of your course, you receive nothing. Isn't it better to have something to show for your hard work? A diploma or a degree that will prove to people,

sonyole
2012-10-23, 01:54 PM
Science and technology is always evolving rapidly, therefore the person / trader who stops learning, it will be left behind by the development of science and technology. In conjunction with forex trading, forex developments at the moment so rapidly, therefore, a master trader also should not stop learning about forex. Let us not be like "a frog in a shell", feeling great in a small world.

muamar
2012-10-23, 02:04 PM
Science and technology is always evolving rapidly, therefore the person / trader who stops learning, it will be left behind by the development of science and technology. In conjunction with forex trading, forex developments at the moment so rapidly, therefore, a master trader also should not stop learning about forex. Let us not be like "a frog in a shell", feeling great in a small world.

's right do not be too proud if already found a good trading strategy, too proud nature was very bad for us and can be a boomerang to our own, in my never to learn though now we've been able to run a trading well.

darmaspirit
2012-10-23, 02:44 PM
yes, of course

where learning forex is not we get at our school

This forex lesson we get when we do want to learn forex and go into the business world

even people who are experts were still going to learn about forex to increase their knowledge

saqib160
2012-10-23, 03:46 PM
forex ma education bohat zarori ha education humari zindgai ka his ha. humahe chaye k
jitna ho sake forex ka bare ma janye education ka koi end nahi jitna nowledge humae
mile ga us ma humra he faida ha

Khan Mustafiz
2012-10-23, 03:48 PM
Any information does not end in studying, especially technology Currency dealing Every day there are more in the development of this technology and the appearance of many techniques that help in dealing in forex.

lingkon
2012-10-23, 04:55 PM
yeah you are right.education is not end our life.we are not full of all education.if we education forex trade,we can develop our life style using trade education.learning is a good way to become a good and expert trader.

haseeb66
2012-10-23, 07:36 PM
g han main ya baat manta hoo k life tou khatm ho sakti hai pr knowledge nhe knowledge ak asi cheez hai jo kbi khatm nhe hoti hai is liya hm ko zada sy zada knowledge hasil karni chaiya

hanna
2012-10-23, 07:54 PM
Any knowledge has no end.Knowledge is necessary for the people life.If they want to learn more they can earn more from the life.So education has no end so thats why knowledge has no end.Specially forex trading is the big platform.It has no learn end.Day by day we need new news for the trading.So we should don't stop learn forex.

nilmegh
2012-10-23, 07:58 PM
education knows no boundaries,
either age or the place to do it, if
we stop to learn then we will be a
man who did not develop and the
only mark time and will always be
behind each other

rezafx
2012-10-23, 08:44 PM
Do not stop learning especially in forex trading, because there are always new strategies to learn and develop your strategy well you've learned, forex trading is very flexible to be learned, not only in the foreign exchange on other things we must always learn

sai
2012-10-25, 10:49 PM
es business me jitna jada education lete jaode utna acha trading kar sakoge trading me aapki education apka knowledge bhut impotent hai jo aapko es business me success karta hai .

optomus
2012-10-25, 11:23 PM
Gyaan pane ki koi sima nahi hoti hai, jitna mile uttna kam hai. Ye sikhne ka jo procedure hai wo insaan ke paida hote hi suru ho jata hai, aur usske marne tak chalta hai.

abnoman
2012-10-26, 12:21 AM
Yes i agree with u . Education is very important each human. But i will tell u education is very important for forex trader . Every trader should have good knowledge about trading knowledge.

Thanks

sharifhasan
2012-10-26, 01:20 AM
Arrow Education is not end of life.

Yes,I agree with you.Education in not end of life.It's same Forex market.When come new member Forex market knowledge have low.after then stay Forex he regularly learn many thing.And are good experience practice knowledge.

lulu50
2012-10-26, 01:45 AM
Loses is and education is no a bad thing that will ruing your trading . when you are educated and dont know what you can do to make that extra sum of money . is a lot of some good trading sum of people who just go their way to understand what they can do to avoid the same. there are a lot of good strategies that can help you make money.

oreoluwa
2012-10-26, 05:04 AM
yes you are very correct based on my understanding i also find that Education is not end of life provided we really knows and understand what we really want in life because the more we are very determine and focus then we can always make the very best out of life and be the very best person we really want to be

erkin
2012-10-26, 05:28 AM
yes you are very correct based on my understanding i also find that Education is not end of life provided we really knows and understand what we really want in life because the more we are very determine and focus then we can always make the very best out of life and be the very best person we really want to be
I think management is made to regulate the level of our greed and also at the level losses for weeks to organize, nand of course to get a better profit. but till now I have yet to get management to suit me.

fibo
2012-10-26, 06:20 AM
You are able to read as well as feel alone in this trade that will be difficult for all of us to educate yourself on from the experience of other traders. Due to the fact we are going to feel the exact same experience in this unique business .

Java
2012-10-26, 06:40 AM
I strongly agree with you Tread make this master, I suppose with a degree that was not necessarily to be able to get the job they expect in their lives,
whereas if we do trading in forex it can be done only with the capital we can read it and also speak english

kutuk
2012-10-26, 05:33 PM
My view of you agree that we should continue to study and learn even when we have achieved the success that our brains hold input with positive things also we are better prepared and understand in all sorts of changes that occur at any time, is what distinguishes a successful person with people who are mediocre

egasubekti
2012-10-26, 06:56 PM
learning without borders to become a qualified trader, all forms of high science is originated from basic science that is often overlooked by every trader, because in general a high desire and wish to quickly become an expert in forex trading make someone messed up and controlled by emotion itself, but if a trader is aware that he will be very careful in trading forex and more concerned with basic science

S A Sani
2012-11-07, 12:31 AM
Yes, like other education ,forex education is no end, it is a life time continuation method, as you learn everyday you will be able to develop your trading skill much better then ever, as a result your trading power and profit ratio will increase.

forexmaster
2012-11-07, 12:21 PM
सहमत हूँ, सीखने समाप्त नहीं है. हम हमेशा जानने के लिए और अध्ययन करना चाहिए जब तक हम हमारी सफलता हासिल कर सकते हैं. स्मार्ट और हमारे विधि और जानने के लिए तरीके का चयन करने के लिए बुद्धिमान है. हम में से कई लोग अच्छा व्यापारी बनने की कोशिश है. लेकिन उनमें से कई होली ग्रेल प्रणाली को खोजने के लिए ध्यान केंद्रित. मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा अच्छा गुरु की जरूरत है. लेकिन, अच्छी संरक्षक के लिए आसान नहीं लगता है. तो, हम रोगी हो सकता है अगर हम हमारे स्वयं के द्वारा स्वयं सीखना चाहिए. हम लंबे और कठिन प्रक्रिया का सामना करना होगा. देना नहीं है और बंद का अध्ययन करने और सीखने

shahid1
2012-12-23, 10:36 AM
Every person should gain and knowledge and education from every corner in their lifes. Education give the profit in life and every business. With out education you can not become a good trader, businessmen and complete person. Education is very necessary in the life. Educated person always lead good life .

aladdensima
2012-12-24, 03:35 AM
Human lives are always to learn.It is my believe that human does not want to keep in learning is taking place in the way of failure. No end to learning and so i learned Forex and now i draw the future I dreamed it.

saqib160
2012-12-29, 12:52 PM
yes u are right ma ap ki bate sa agry karta ho ap na bulkul theak kaha ha education ka koi end ha education har
ek ka laye zaroori ha insan ko roz koi na koi new cheze ka sekhni chayea jitna knowledge insan ka pass ho gaya
itna he mashare ma shoeir rakye gaya eductaion is mast for everyone

sicomzfx
2012-12-29, 01:59 PM
Where do I learn about this forex .. and what is needed in the transaction.
ask the master to share this way .. thank you :(

qupsgroup
2012-12-29, 03:42 PM
education for earn knowledge. so its never stop or complete. as long we live we need knowledge for being life. so we need education for that.

sunee
2012-12-29, 04:22 PM
Any knowledge does not end in learning, especially science Forex Every day there are more in the discovery of this science and the emergence of many strategies that help in trading in the forex market.

education ka kabi b koi end nahi hota hai ap jub tak zinda hai tab tak education chalti he rehti hai ye khatm nahi hoti hai ek taraf say khatm ho gi to dosri shoro ho jae ge

ahmad786
2012-12-29, 05:04 PM
in my opinion any knowledge does not end in learning, especially science Forex. Education is necessary for our life. its very important for every Forex trader.

bddhaka
2012-12-29, 05:05 PM
Every awareness would not result in knowing, primarily scientific research Foreign currency On a daily basis there are actually extra while in the uncovering of your scientific research as well as emergence for many practices this assistance with stock trading around foreign currency exchange market.

abbey ak
2012-12-29, 05:47 PM
well based on my opinion i think education goes a very long way in life because we education we can get to know more about the best way to trade and earn profit because education is more about knowledge so as for me i think education is good

Md. Mominul Islam
2012-12-29, 05:51 PM
Education is very essential for every currency investor. If you want to more information and more knowledge then you will be end of our way of life.

numanpsc11
2012-12-29, 06:54 PM
Of course, Education is very very important each human. But i will tell you education is very important for Forex trading. Every trader should have good knowledge about Forex trading knowledge.

adeel
2012-12-29, 07:03 PM
Education is necessary for our life.Its very important for every forex trader.If you acheving more knowledge and more education.You will be necessary end of our life.

education is not end of life bal k education k bad hi asal life start hoti hai job ki talash me phrna aur us k bad apni shadi ka sochna ye sb to education mukaml karney k bad hi start hota hai aur wohi asal life hai jee

opang
2012-12-29, 07:38 PM
No formal education, there is also a non formal.Dalam business world, we know it can trade forek.Untuk forek should know forek.Ilmu forek science course can be from forek education.

nabeel
2012-12-29, 07:52 PM

zindge me kabi b education ka end nahi hota hai ap jitna marzi studay kar lay laikn ya kabi b khatm nhai hoti hai ap ki zindge khatm ho jae ge laikn education khatm nahi ho ge

dedi
2012-12-29, 09:48 PM
yes I agree completely .. maybe education is not the end of life and usually when it's completed his education he'll hurry to find a decent job for him and maybe also people who can not continue their education due to cost issues are very limited .. .

jovivid
2012-12-30, 09:53 AM
Never prevent mastering specifically in currency trading, since there are often brand-new techniques for find out along with construct your method effectively you might have mastered, currency trading is incredibly accommodating being mastered, with the other change about other items we need to often find out

delowar
2013-01-11, 08:59 AM
It is true forex education is not end of life. Forex trading is not easy, but a lot of study and work hard, you can become a successful Forex Trader.

Ayesha javed
2013-01-11, 11:28 AM
There is not any limit for learning and knowledge and a person learns from birth to death sop here is not any limit that a person aquire knowledge and it becomes end up of his/her life but there is also many other things which from which a person can learn it more

prityzinta
2013-01-13, 11:45 AM
I agree with the subject, it is true that you have seen how long on the market of the Exchange and you get a lot of experience and technique, as most people here. So, I think that education is not the end of life.

oreoluwa
2013-01-13, 02:16 PM
yes you are very correct based on the fact that with forex trading we can always be a the very rich person we have always hoped to be in life but its all about determination and hard working thats what makes the profit in market

tetly
2013-01-13, 02:43 PM
Yes, of course.I agree with you.Education is not end of life.So without education a new trader can not controll his emotion.Education is very important for a trader.So A new trader should always learn forex related tricks and tips and always be updated about the news.

shahid1
2013-01-13, 03:02 PM
It is true education is not end of life. Get the education, enhance your knowledge and make practice. In Forex education is very necessary. With out education you cannot succeed and not enable to get the profit. Education there is not need to ignore because it will make safer money on every stage of life.

abdullahkhalid
2013-01-13, 03:11 PM
I agree with you at this topic. Education is necessary for all of us. A trader must be read and write. He/she has a good degree. then he/she shall become a big trader. so Education is very necessary for al traders................

asifanayat
2013-01-13, 05:12 PM
Forextrading mein trading krna our eis sey earning krna do different cheezein hai our ein ko
read krney k liye app ko knowledge hona lazmi hai daikhein jub insan dunya mein ata hai tou
eis ko kuch pta nahi hota our jub wo bara hota hai tou kafi education hasil kr laita hai eisi tarah
forex mein b jub insan ata hai tou kuch pta nahi hota our jub eis pr working krta hai tou kafi
experience hasil kr laita hai ye he wajah hai k education kabi end nahi hoti

mediafxx
2013-01-14, 04:02 AM
Never prevent mastering specifically in currency trading, since there are often brand-new techniques for find out along with construct your method effectively you might have mastered, currency trading is incredibly accommodating being mastered, with the other change about other items we need to often find out

forex education need learn using money management and study Forex trading need learn analysis using money management learn trend information using daily wearing analysis trading plan appropriate market analysis using trends

dedi irawanto
2013-01-14, 09:48 AM
no word stop learning, because in the business of forex trading, a trader is always learning from his experience and still always learning, although it has become a professional trader, because the price movements in the market, is a mystery to be solved for life.

prityzinta
2013-01-14, 07:51 PM
Training is our life.It is very important that all Forex. you have more knowledge and education. achevingU will be asked at the end of our life.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

sonali
2013-01-15, 04:34 PM
foreign currency education need understand using management and study Currency trading need understand research using management understand trend information using daily wearing research software system appropriate market research using trends.
good luck

m.ikram
2013-01-15, 06:54 PM
zindgi maen sekhny ka amal kabhi bi khatam nai hota. jab tak ham zinda haen tab tak ilam hasil karna chahy. koi bi insan agar ye kahy k wo bohat ilam rakhta hy to phir bi usy chahy k wo sekhy. jo sekhna chor deta hy wo khatam ho jata hy.

bogelfx
2013-01-15, 07:47 PM
if we are still alive we still need education in all fields, we now need a forex education, but a time when we need more education, which makes us be proficient in certain areas. education is important to our success

mithonpxc
2013-01-15, 08:19 PM
. Squats - Amongst the list of critical factors to a great butt can be amount. That is why large abutt look bizarre on lanky women and the other way round. Squats take care of the matter two crease.

dan.blanchot
2013-01-15, 11:40 PM
For me, learning is a never ending process - especially in forex trading since we risk not only our time and energy, but also our money. Some of us even risk in all that they have in forex market. Plus, forex market consists of too many currency pairs available for traders to choose from and each one of them act and move differently from one another. It's impossible for us to be able to study them all in just one night - not even in 10 years of trading.

dedi irawanto
2013-01-16, 12:42 AM
study did not know the age, everyone can learn, especially learning forex business. because learning is beginning to success. for the study, then the trader will be able to understand and gain knowledge on how to run a good technique and profitable trading.

usmanraza
2013-01-16, 12:53 AM
education ka to koi end nahi ha education zarori be bohat ha life ma successful hone ka laye education be bohat zarori ha aur
forex ma to education ka hona lazmi ha tab he forex ki smj a sakti ha forex karne ka laye phely is ka barye ma achi trak
knowledge zaror hasal karna chayea

usmanraza
2013-01-19, 08:49 PM
education ka koi end nahi ha aur forex ma to education ka hona bohat zarori ha agar hum chayte ha ka forex ma
ek biggest trader banye to hum ko zaydea knowledge hasal karna ho gaya forex ma experince hasal karna ho gay

champy
2013-01-20, 10:42 AM
it is right my friends that we should always learn the forex market so that we should not then lose the money in this market and this market will give us the money only if we will learn on daily basis and then make the good strategy to get more easy way of tradings.

setiawanedi
2013-01-20, 10:58 AM
exactly what you suggested. not affect learning. be it age, gender or social status. no one forbids us to learn. first learn about trading. so that we can invest according to our wishes and got a big advantage.

shahid1
2013-01-20, 04:07 PM
I think education is not end of life. Education may be get from every corner from where possible. Education there is not need to ignore because it will make safer making money on every stage of business. Education is necessary in every business.

alamin
2013-01-20, 04:21 PM
I believe this statement. time are not required to complete their knowledge with a specified number of years. While there are no specific limit time to stop acquiring knowledge. we should learn education till end of life.

haney
2013-01-20, 04:24 PM
there is no ending for learning and practicing to get more and more knowledge, i do not know what is degree here although formally there is steps for it, but as long as we stay in this world and alive for it, and so our obligation is to increase and share knowledge each others
and so, education is not the end, there are many things that we have to learn

pelotrader
2013-01-20, 07:09 PM
I do not understand it
please be better explained and detailed
about it
i am focus in forex every day
thank you friend

kazim
2013-01-20, 09:29 PM

yes education not end of life koi be business ho ya koi be kam hoo without education ka complete nhi ho sakta esi waja sa trading maine be learning or education boht he jada important role play karti ha esi waja sa har trader ko chyaa ka trading maine jada sa jada learning karna or education earned karna ya he sub sa ahca or best way ha successful trading karna ka laya..

rokib
2013-01-20, 10:56 PM
Education is the main element for success and it is need for anytime and anywhere. So it is also more essential for forex trading and i think if anyone can try to get forex trading success, need to more knowledge. I believe that education is not end of life.

ahmedelsanhoury
2013-01-21, 10:52 AM
when you are educated and dont know what you can do to make that extra sum of money . is a lot of some good trading sum of people who just go their way to understand what they can do to avoid the same.

usmanraza
2013-01-22, 01:04 PM
education humari life ka laye bohat important ha education ka bagar koi life nahi ha is tarke ka door ma education
ka her ek ka pass bohat zarori ha forex ma be har trader ko chayea ka wo har trah ki education ko study karye jis
sa wo forex ko smj sakye

barikahalah
2013-01-22, 01:58 PM
When I go along with which associated with America associated with Many encounter inside Forex, there is a wide range of encounter as well as process this can be a simple fact gets an individual additional expertise as well as higher education plus much more associated with archiving is actually an individual because of the conclude associated with college lifestyle with our own knowledge is going to be persuaded right at the end with the program all of your readily available network. Alantrntvi inside even though you have practically nothing. Protecting the file in your tricky Safer to demonstrate a thing to work?

zam
2013-01-22, 07:07 PM
When I go along with which associated with America associated with Many encounter inside Forex, there is a wide range of encounter as well as process this can be a simple fact gets an individual additional expertise as well as higher education plus much more associated with archiving is actually an individual because of the conclude associated with college lifestyle with our own knowledge is going to be persuaded right at the end with the program all of your readily available network. Alantrntvi inside even though you have practically nothing. Protecting the file in your tricky Safer to demonstrate a thing to work?

I am agree with you. Always learning is good and important to improving our knowledge. Forex market is dynamic market and always have different movement, that why always learning is important thing

mediafxx
2013-01-22, 08:43 PM

Generate use of stop-loss orders and profit to not be exposed to margin calls in order to learn the trading system suitable to avoid the calculation analysis and margin call risk of stop loss always take the trade money management takes apply the discipline that I'm not wrong, especially

Bibhu
2013-01-22, 08:49 PM
education is a life long process it doesn't end. In every where we find some useful knowledge and we also learn through our experience. In the forex trading experience we gain knowledge ****ually.

fst2012
2013-01-22, 11:58 PM
Your degree in any course or discipline is not a guarantee of being a successful trader,you need to start from the scratch to learn what forex trading is all about by undergoing a study of what it takes to be a good trader.

saim16020
2013-02-13, 09:54 AM
मुझे लगता है कि विषय के साथ सहमत हैं यह सच है कि विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में और आप अपने से कितना समय यू अनुभव अनुभव के बहुत कुछ मिलता है और अधिक से अधिक तकनीक यहाँ से मिल जाएगा. तो मुझे लगता है कि शिक्षा जीवन का अंत नहीं है.

MotorBalap
2013-02-13, 03:02 PM
yes, we must allways make learn never ending in our live, we need to learn in all situations, so our will be come experience people, not just in forex trading , but in all knowlegde.

shahid1
2013-02-13, 03:32 PM
Education is very necessary for every one in the their lifes. If you are educated person then you are very success in every field. and you have a lot of chances of success. You can do the business in good manners and be earn enough.

mianshabbirhussain
2013-02-13, 05:18 PM
The educational benefit of toys for child development cannot be underestimated. The basic human instinct in a child continues the pursuit for play and discovery into adulthood. Children develop fascination about their surroundings from playing with toys and take with them hobbies late into their adult life.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Nobody likes to talk about death or dying, but the harsh reality is that some day we will all leave this earth. And sometimes it can happen much sooner than anyone could ever anticipate. Therefore, we have two choices: We can do nothing, or we can create an End of Life Plan in advance.

zulfikar fx
2013-02-13, 05:51 PM
while we are alive in this world, then education will never end, especially on forex trading business, we have nothing to learn constantly get the best out of this trade, different ways we do so that we can benefit, including follow forex education, all it's for the good of the trade and tried to make a profit.

Roddexx
2013-02-13, 05:52 PM
Education is very necessary for every one in the their lifes
Yes, educations are extremely important to continue to live comfortably and can adapt to any situation. with a good education then we can enjoy in forex trading and can profit in the forex market.

milons
2013-02-13, 07:09 PM
i think education teaches us how to treat the incidents of our life. an educated people is far away from the uneducated man in all sectors. but education is not the end of life. you have to meet the difficulties and overcome it with the help of education.

jp64
2013-02-13, 07:33 PM
yes tum sahi ho education ka end kabhi nahi ho sakta hai kunki daily naya education aata hai aur education ka end nahi hai.forex
mai daily learn karna padta hai ki kya hoga?

allergroup
2013-02-13, 07:35 PM
hello, yes budy education you can learn all your life and never stop learning something new.like the same in forex amrket .. you also can learn avery day and very day you can find some good new thing , some good strategie aor systems or something like that. and makes perfect with this education your trades.. so keep learning and will be a good trader !! good luck!

sheeba
2013-02-13, 09:00 PM
well i am agree with you it is the education that makes us enable that we are here in the forum and share our views with all of you and also get some sort of good information about the forex trading from you. off course cradit goes to our education back ground also. we are have different education and different degrees. there is no end of education i have completed the education but now learning the forex trading and facilitating my self.

abubakar123
2013-02-13, 09:08 PM
yes thats right that the education is not only part of life we had to do a lot of work in our life and we need to do some jobs and much more realities of life which we does not ignore in our life thats the life.

RifatMishuk
2013-02-13, 10:19 PM
I accept which subject matter It truly is genuine which just how much period you knowledge on Fx as well as from their you'll receive great deal of knowledge as well as a lot more process get via here. Therefore i consider training just isn't end regarding lifestyle.

sweet123
2013-02-13, 10:48 PM
Education is part of life so there is not need to ignore.. trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned kara or ahci or best trading kara..

rjnasirryk
2013-02-14, 12:51 AM
مجھے یقین ہے کہ تجارت سخت تربیت کی ضرورت ہے، غیر ملکی کرنسی کی دنیا میں داخل کرنے کی اور وہ زیادہ کی ضرورت ہے اس سے اپنے winnings متواتر بنانے کے لئے. جیسا کہ ہم جانتے ہیں کہ غیر ملکی کرنسی کے ایک آسان کام نہیں ہے، یہ سیکھنے اور مشق کے ایک بہت کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے اور experties وقت کے گزرنے کے ساتھ آیا ہے.
مجھے لگتا ہے کہ ہم ایک واضح حکمت عملی چاہئے. تو پھر ہم بھی اچھے پیسے کا انتظام کرنے کی ضرورت ہے. فوریکس ٹریڈنگ میں، حکمت عملی اور انتظامی mioney حکم کے لئے منافع میں مسلسل ایک لازمی شرط ہے. ہر تاجر کے لئے ایک مناسب حکمت عملی کو حاصل کرنے کے لئے ٹریڈر خود کے کردار کو ایڈجسٹ کرنا چاہئے. ایک شخص کے منافع بخش اور کے لئے مناسب حکمت عملی ہو سکتی ہے. لیکن دوسروں کو فٹ اور درد نہیں ہو سکتا ہے. اور یہ ایک طویل وقت اور سیکھنے لیتا ہے.
تعلیم! کیونکہ یہ کاروبار کے ہر مرحلے پر محفوظ بنانے پیسہ کمانے کے لئے کرے گا کو نظر انداز کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے ...

JBP
2013-02-14, 12:15 PM
I consider that topic it's true that what quantity time u expertise at Forex market and from their you may get ton of expertise and additional and additional technique get from here. therefore i believe education isn't finish of life.

runu
2013-02-28, 08:50 AM
I concord with that matter It is honest that how often instant u get at Forex market and from their you will get lot of undergo and much and author technique get from here. So I guess education is not end of experience.

fuzail
2013-03-02, 12:00 AM
Education is not end of life.Great topic.I choose this post.Yes ,education is not end of life.Education is not short term ,This include the life time.You educated is better your life is win.

super27
2013-03-02, 01:14 AM
education hasil karna bohot aham kaam hai , education hasil kar k ap zindagi k haar medaan me kamyab ho sakte hain, aur education kabhi khatam nai hoti ,

chusnulhakim
2013-03-02, 02:24 AM
Education is not end of life. besides that, discipline is necessary. i think..
to control our emotions.... :D :D :) :) :)

wasimanjum
2013-03-02, 08:19 AM
education is very much important for everybusiness in the world because if you can get eduction about some discipline then it can saves you from future hazards and this is also helpfull while you are talking to somethings many stratigies are come in markete and it will come if you have education

wasimanjum
2013-03-04, 07:33 AM
education is a very much important tool in the life of a man and this education will bring you at the top of world in the trading so must seek knowledge about the trading for the social activities of your own so i am telling you that you should seek knowledge because more the knowledge more the money

msreza24
2013-03-04, 09:12 AM
Your human degree, this Forrester or get a task or maybe begin a business. Yet this is a bittersweet reality of the start of a story. Each and every step is find education. The primary reason intended for developing.

joynan
2013-03-04, 09:39 AM
Education is necessary for our life. And education is very doing help us our earning life. And uneducated people can't shine in life. Education is build up our knowledge and career. Forex is trading market so education is must be need in market. So i think education is no end of life.

wasimanjum
2013-03-06, 07:31 AM
if you are seeking some good things from some prsons than you have to learn about the forex because if you are not seeking the knowledge about forex than you are lacking from many importan tthings like good communcation so education can be at any moment of life and it is easily done

s.alam
2013-03-07, 03:06 PM
Loses is and education is veto a bad article with the purpose of will ruing your trading . While you are educated and don't know pardon? You can make to give somebody no option but to with the purpose of above sum of money . Is a percentage of certain nice trading sum of community who merely move on their way to understand pardon? They can make to evade the same. In attendance are a percentage of nice strategies with the purpose of can help you give somebody no option but to money...!!!!

faizee
2013-03-07, 04:02 PM
Education is a per-requisite to do any job, a lifeline for forex trading..

shahid1
2013-03-07, 06:14 PM
This is true the education is not end of life. Gain the knowledge and education from where available. The education will change the life of every one. With out education the person is walking like in the dark. Education promote the person's life.

utedzz
2013-03-07, 06:27 PM
I agree, science in forex endless because every day there are always new things, new strategies, new market. therefore we are required to continue to study and learn in order to keep track of what happened and of course to always get profit in this business.

shanu
2013-03-07, 06:35 PM
education aik deep sea ki trha he aap jitna bhi is ki gehrai mein jaein ye utna hi gehra hota jata he education k bger aap koi bhi business nahi kr skty traders ko chahiye k wo forex business k bary mein ziada se ziada knowledge hasil krein ta k wo trading mein ziada profit ly sakein

alfa3
2013-03-08, 07:08 AM

I absolutely agree with your thread. In forex we learn everyday, also every time when we make some analysis before take position. Forex education page of this forum is the fact. Here we can become good learner by share each other....

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-08, 07:32 AM
yeah you are right, learn is never end, when finished the university, I mind that's times to stop learning, but I am wrong because when I began some thing actually we began to learning again, get new experience and find the best way to success with what we do

manikah
2013-03-08, 07:48 AM
I am forex trader for more than 1 years but I nothing know about forex.I think forex is an ocean of economical knowledge even technical knowledge.Every day I learning but everyday I seem nothing I know.When I will say everything I know then may be I will leave forex world.

perubahan_kita
2013-03-08, 07:59 AM
I am forex trader for more than 1 years but I nothing know about forex.I think forex is an ocean of economical knowledge even technical knowledge.Every day I learning but everyday I seem nothing I know.When I will say everything I know then may be I will leave forex world.

Forex is not the end of everything

hopefully by the end of forex can make you more comfortable hiup
and hope to get money from others

and more blessings again
amen

zam
2013-03-08, 06:29 PM

I think we should always learning in forex trading untill we think understand about forex trading because forex trading is good bussiness with high risk. Forex trading is dynamic market with high volatiling market and we should dicipline with our strategy and analysis to make success

rinmukerze
2013-03-08, 06:33 PM
Yes, education is not the end of life, but education is to sustain life, while we are alive in this world that we still need education, especially in the forex trading business, to be able to make a profitable trade, of course, we have much to learn and do training, for learning and doing exercises are also part of education.

malhi
2013-03-08, 06:40 PM
no,education is not end of life and most of the people do the forex trading and be happy to work on the forex trading at home .there is no any other way to earning.

kucai bilai
2013-03-09, 08:44 AM
education is the beginning of the journey of life, with education we can understand easily about things. especially about science in the field of technology.

marzuqnadir
2013-03-09, 10:32 AM
Following Man who's accomplished the amount, he/she starting a business or perhaps finding a career. Almost any understanding doesn't end in learning, in particular scientific disciplines Fx Everyday you'll find much more in the breakthrough discovery in this scientific disciplines as well as the victory of countless techniques in which help out with dealing in currencies.

Avenger
2013-04-01, 12:16 AM
Any information has no end.Knowledge is necessary for the individuals lifestyle.If they want to understand more they can generate more from the lifestyle.So knowledge has no end so thats why information has no end.Specially currency dealing is the big foundation.It has no understand end.Day by day we need new information for the dealing.So we should don't quit understand currency dealing. :accute:

tabassam
2013-04-01, 12:26 AM
Any information has no end.Knowledge is necessary for the individuals lifestyle.If they want to understand more they can generate more from the lifestyle.So knowledge has no end so that is why information has no end.Specially currency dealing is the big foundation.It has no understand end.Day by day we need new information for the dealing.So we should don't quit understand currency dealing.

malikzohaib
2013-04-01, 01:13 AM
It is a very good thing and there is no study that ujhh that every trader must trade to acquire more knowledge and make better trading..

waqas1
2013-04-02, 10:24 AM
education ka koi end nahi ha education humari life ka laye bohat zarori ha agar life ma success hona he to education ka sath he hum success ho sakte ha kisi be kam ko karne ka laye education her surat ma zarori ha

edwardoJ
2013-04-02, 01:09 PM
After Human who is completed the degree, he/she starting a business or finding a job. But it is BE SOURLY FACT : Good BEGINNING IS Half End of story. well education is each and every step have a supporting of earning. Main factor of fast generation. Education is the cornerstone of success, and I don't even mean the education you get from school. I mean the education you get from experience and know-how. It's the education you get from learning through the things you've went through. People have succeeded without earning their diplomas. Heck, most of the richest people in the planet didn't even ****uate from college. :)

shoaib515
2013-04-02, 05:50 PM
i thought that there is no end of knowledge does not end in learning, especially science Forex Every day there are more in the discovery of this science .

afzal03
2013-04-02, 06:49 PM
I thin that education is essential for trading in Forex. Every traders in Forex is educated and they can make more money than others. We have to study about Forex in order to make money.

shoukat654
2013-04-02, 06:49 PM
in our life Every day there are more in the discovery of this science and the emergence of many strategies that help in trading in the forex market .

fxtop
2013-04-03, 12:15 PM
All right,I have the same opinion with you.Education in not point of life.It's same Forex souk.When befall modern associate Forex souk data experience low.Similar to at that time stay Forex he systematically find out many article.And are delightful experience practice data.

konyeng
2013-04-03, 08:15 PM
it is the human law that person is always learning in their life witht their experience so the time is go on and the past person are leaing the good knowledge to be improved by new emerging human in this world

ashvi
2013-04-04, 02:42 PM
Certainly education has no end and if we keep reading its a never ending process throughout our life and thus one should always keep themselves updated with the current events and be ready to face this world with more confidence.

sakibmiakob
2013-04-04, 03:06 PM
Knowledge is required for our lifetime. It is vital for any Forex trader. When you achieving far more expertise and even more knowledge. You can be important conclude your lifetime.

saim ali
2013-04-04, 03:13 PM
i am agree to that statement. it is fact that life is end but eduction is still reaming. in the begging of life the human want to learn more than more but life is so sort so we attempted life with education.

fxcot
2013-04-04, 03:56 PM
absolutely hi ap na ya boht the guy ahci and / or preferred baseball bat ke haya coaching ka koi final nahi haya esi waja sa har buyer ko chayia ka wo fx trading significant zada sa zada practical knowledge garnered kara and / or ahci and / or preferred fx trading kara..

atiqsb
2013-04-05, 11:41 PM
bilkul theek kaha ap ne humy her waqt kuch na kuch sikhty rehna chahiye jab hum sikhny wala amal stop kar de ge tu new things aur new ideas ka pata nahin chaly ga jis ki waja se hum bohit kuch miss kar de ge aur es tara nuqsan ka chance bar jaty hai es liye learn karty rehna chahiye.

beautifulrose
2013-04-05, 11:43 PM
Sahi kaha ap ne. Education to aik aisa darya hai jo barhta hi chala jata hai. Issi tarha say forex business main bhi humain learning ki bohat hi ziyada zaroorat parti hai aur learning kar ke hi hum apni manzil tak reach kar saktay hain aur advantage haasil kar saktay hain.

ahmednabil240
2013-04-06, 09:14 AM
There are old-fashioned simple say that the answer to this question for you. He says, "Nothing in life is free." Free college education online is available in all parts of the Internet, but at the end of your studies, you receive nothing. Is not it better to have something to show for your hard work

rauf3739
2013-04-06, 11:15 AM
when a person has obtained a degree in higher education, not necessarily the application of science can be directly received by the public,
and therefore need to hone the skills that we gained by mengaplikasisan directly. many ways to apply the knowledge that you receive from education.

shifa
2013-04-06, 11:17 AM
Hello Everyone,
Arrow Education is just not finish associated with life.

Immediately after Human who's going to be concluded the amount, he/she starting off an enterprise or perhaps obtaining a task. Nonetheless it is BE SOURLY TRUTH: Great START IS ACTUALLY 50 % Finish associated with tale. nicely education and learning is every action employ a assisting of getting. Main factor associated with quick generation. Thanks............................................ .

ashvi
2013-04-06, 09:01 PM
Education is a never ending process and how much ever we read there is more and more to read in life and thus should not feel proud of their knowledge because there is always more and more to learn. Nobody can have complete knowledge because there is more to learn.

anaildon
2013-04-06, 09:02 PM
I think no , education is not end of life and forex learning is no end , it is a life time continuation procedure , as you discover everyday you will be able to evolve your trading ability much better then ever , as a outcome your trading power and earnings ratio will increase .......

waqas1
2013-04-10, 12:29 PM
yes brother education ka koi end nahi ha ap kisi be cheze ka barye ma knowledge lane lag jaye ap ko us ka knolwegde milta rahe ha education ka hona bohat zarori ha ja humari life ka laye be bohat important ha

Ary Baskoro
2013-04-10, 01:15 PM
People have to keep learning for the rest of his life, that's what makes us human beings have advantages over the other ..
In forex we also should not be to stop learning, we must continue to learn, because of the changes that occur in the forex market is not the same every day, then every day we also must continue to learn ...

Khanbai
2013-04-10, 02:21 PM
Education is very much important for everybusiness in the world because if you can get eduction about some discipline then it can saves you from future hazards and this is also helpfull while you are talking to somethings many stratigies are come in markete and it will come if you have education..ThanK YOU.

ShahidFx
2013-04-10, 03:29 PM
The treader should learn regarding the Forerx from the available source. The knowledge is very useful for the trading. The learned trader are also earning the very much profit from the market. This is very easy to earn the money from this business.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-10, 03:38 PM
It is often said that life can be end but education not. So , education is the most important thing in the way of life. A educator can earn money through his knowledge. In the same way , education is very important for forex trading otherwise trader will face loss.

akbar196
2013-04-10, 03:41 PM
Dear insaan ko jub se peada hota aus waqat se le kur dead honey tuk education hasil kuren ka order hey.lekin hamein aik muslim honey ke natey ileem ka hasil kurne bohat zarori hey,koi bi religion ho aus me hamein education hasil kurne ka order hey,education ka kabi end ni hota ,balkey ais ka start hi end se hota hey.

shoukat654
2013-04-10, 03:57 PM
experience at Forex market and from their you will get lot of experience and more and more technique get from here.

shoaib515
2013-04-10, 04:04 PM
bilkul zindagi key sath sath ney nei chezon se wabastagi per rahi hey ager pehli wali chezon key barey men ilam ho jaey to jo nei ati hen phir unhen samajhna parta hey .

Rainy Bloom
2013-04-10, 04:42 PM
yes mate you are wright , k education kabo khatm nahi ho sakti, ap jahan tk chaho Education Hasil kar sakte ho, education hasil karne k liye jahan tk ap ko jana pare ap jao , and also leanr good skill,s

mar1990
2013-04-10, 05:12 PM
It is true that education is very important for all fields of life e.g jobs, trade, business etc.Education helps us increasing our knowledge and it is a fact that there is no end of knowledge so, there is an end of life but education and knowledge has no end.A specific field requires specific type of knowledge so we should try to get more and more knowledge about forex to run it successfully.

saqib4242
2013-04-10, 06:01 PM
je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ma eduction kabe be kattam ni hote yatak kay ap har umer ma eduction hassil kar sakty han

waqas1
2013-04-11, 06:25 PM
yes u are right forex ma eductaion bohat aham ha wase be humari life ka laye education bohat aham ha education ka koi end nahi ha ap roz new sa new learn karne ko mil sakta ha eductaion her ek ko zaroor apni life ma gain karni chyaea

shoukat654
2013-04-11, 08:50 PM
Yes it is true "nothing in life is free". Free Online College education is available all over the internet however at the end of your course .

hamzashakeel
2013-04-12, 08:09 AM
yes of course education not die even you die so learn more and more to get good profit and experience so learning is the key of success and you canlearn forex trading is demo account and fourums and websites .

prabu
2013-04-12, 08:46 AM
I hope after reading your comment there was nothing desperate to achieve a higher education, because education is very necessary to build any nation in the world. as well as in any business system is no exception forex that education still ranks first as the requirements for good and generate better returns from its

shoaib515
2013-04-12, 10:50 AM
learninig he kam se pehley us keiliey zarury hey jo karna ho forex men bhi usi tarha hota hey lekin hamari life men education ka koi end naheen hey kaheen bhi .

dec1995
2013-04-15, 01:08 AM
education hmari zindgi k lie bht zrori hay.education se insan bht se kam kar leta hay...jb tk hmare pass ksi kism ki education ni ho ge to hm trading ko b achi tra ni smaj sken ge...or phr agr trading na kar sky to hmari earning b ni ho ge or hm life me kuch b ni kar sky ge...

Sara Khan
2013-04-15, 02:03 PM
I hope after reading your comment there was nothing desperate to achieve a higher education, because education is very necessary to build any nation in the world. as well as in any business system is no exception forex that education still ranks first as the requirements for good and generate better returns from its

I agree, education and knowledge is not limited by age. knowledge will continue to grow before the end of the world. therefore we should continue to use the time we have to learn forex trading is to keep a provision to obtain financial success in life

ashvi
2013-04-15, 03:49 PM
Education and learning is like ocean where we have lots and lots of things to study. When einstein himself declares that he has only collected few pebbles from the ocean then we can imagine we are nothing infront of such great people.

m16kamran
2013-04-18, 03:30 PM
yes it's true that education is not end of life . what ever the knowledge you gain , it will help you in your life at any stage .

aj98001
2013-04-18, 03:35 PM
I exactly agree with this post, at every stage of the business will make money secure because there is no need to ignore that part of life is education. spent in front of computer for long enough to try. Daily Forex Trade of us learn new things, so day by our own knowledge or experience in the business and is growing, and they can make the best trader education in life.

sweetuali
2013-04-18, 05:19 PM
you are right . is lailawa bhe or sa kam hoty hain and education achay future ka leay buhat zorori hai is ka bagar life ko stablish karna buhat mushkil hai insan aj ka dor ma bina education ka kuch bhe nahi kar sakta hain and forex trading ka leay bhe education buhat zorori hai q ka jab humre pass education hi nahi hogi tu mujhy news ka kasy pata chaly ga and forex ko study karny ka leay bhe education bhuat zarori hai is ka bagar forex trading karna bekar hain.

akber90
2013-04-18, 05:21 PM
Education is a on no account conclusion process and how much always we read at hand is more and more to read in life and in this way must not feel proud of their familiarity since at hand is continually more and more to be trained. Nobody can engage in complete familiarity since at hand is more to be trained.

hossainabu
2013-04-18, 06:01 PM
education is the main source of Forex business in Forex business is a tough business here you have to be a good education background to do it and analyse the market.

waqar6091
2013-04-18, 07:08 PM
hello guys about your post i think that There is a simple old-fashioned saying that will answer this question for you. The saying is "nothing in life is free". Free Online College education is available all over the internet however at the end of your course, you receive nothing. Isn't it better to have something to show for your hard work? thanks for the post take care and keep trading

fxmoney
2013-04-20, 03:14 PM
Learning is one of the ongoing process which will not end at any time so you must have to update your knowldge at any time so that you can make improvement in your trading performance and try to gain good amount of profits.

Benzadid
2013-04-20, 09:27 PM
Information is necessary for our lifestyle.Its very important for every currency investor.If you achieving more knowledge and more education.You will be necessary end of our lifestyle. there is not need to neglect because it will create more secure earning money on every level of business. try to create so much enough time to invested at the front of pc.

gbhattig
2013-04-20, 09:32 PM
it is almiost 100 percent true . there is no end of education . education is sea no noe can say that i have dive and swim whole sea. so i am 100 percent agree that education is not end of life.

rubelbd
2013-04-20, 11:13 PM
This is bona fide the education is not side of life. Gain the intelligence and education from somewhere on hand.We are mandatory to maintain to study and understand in order to keep track of come again? Happened and of gush to at all times walk profit in this dealing.

uforex
2013-04-21, 01:26 AM
Do not stop studying especially in currency dealing, because there are always new techniques to understand and create your technique well you've discovered, currency dealing is very versatile to be discovered, not only in the Forex dealing on other things we must always understand

octano
2013-04-21, 02:13 AM
Everyday we all learn, even forex masters are not. 100 % professionals. There is need to be updated in the course of the study.when u r limited to your educational knowledge u r doomed for failure.study hard.....cos hard work pays

kalulu
2013-04-21, 02:41 AM
In life knowledge come form very many things in that you have the best of things that you want without an education but the only thing is that you will work harder than the person with education

keroso1
2013-04-21, 03:57 AM
yeah actually i think that you are totally right about what you have said coz the education is from the major things in the forex market and we all have to understand and also to keep learning my friend

bilal02
2013-04-21, 08:44 AM
ji bulkul ap nay bilkul thek kaha ke education ki zindagi ka koi ekhtitam nahi hum bohat si degrean lete hain bohat zaida parhatay hain or bohat ziada ilam hasil kartay hain or humay bohat kuch malum bhi hota hay lekin is ilam ke hisab say jo hum nay sikha ya hasil kea hay kuch bhi nahi hay kun kay is kay elawa or bohat si chezain hain jo hum nay sikhni hain jin kay baray main janna hay koi kitna bhi ilam hasil kar lay dunia kay sara ilam wo sari zindagi hasil nahi kar sakta abhi humay is dunia kay baray main bohat kuch janna baki hay.

saadtariq786
2013-04-21, 09:20 AM
it is very important to learn education in life. and i becomes a lot important , when a trader join forex to learn more n more forex education. the time when u learn the education a lot than ur education will be help full for u n for others too as an example .

anzerg11
2013-04-21, 10:31 AM
Yes, education is the first step Ihottagha every trader at the beginning of forex trading, because Forex is a very difficult and possible to lose money and a lot of stuff

faizah
2013-04-21, 12:37 PM
knowledge knows no limitations, either age or the position to do it, if we quit to understand then we will be a man who did not create and the only indicate some time to will always be behind others,

crestex1122
2013-04-21, 12:48 PM
if you are new in forex trading then you mmust learn forex trading from different sources just like demo account forex relayted forums and websites then open rela account and start trading and get unlimited profit .

ammar87
2013-04-21, 01:20 PM
i think education and knowledge is all about required to get success in this trading field. if you really wants to earn a handsome amount of money through trading you must known how to do this, knowledge and education are so much compulsary for the success in this trading field.

iffigondal
2013-04-21, 01:26 PM
yes education ki koi had nai hoti

wabas
2013-04-21, 02:39 PM
yes edcation ka koi end nahi ha education humari life aur fucture ma acha business aur success hone ka laye bohat zaroi ha education sa he hum life ma kuch kar sakte ha kuch ban sakte ha

akber90
2013-04-21, 04:09 PM
I decide, education and information is not restricted by age. Information will take up again to grow previous to the aim of the planet. Therefore we must take up again to consumption the stage we cover to hear Forex trading is to keep a provision to gain economic winner in life...........

billlal
2013-04-21, 04:14 PM
that's right and i am agree with this topic you shared.if you start forex trading with your knowledge and start trading then you will learn more and more from forex.every step that you take each will give you some new lesson i think.so it is not possible to stop education in your life.

robin011
2013-04-21, 04:40 PM
It is 100% true. Unable to complete all the information on the learning context, in particular science every day is more to find this information and the birth of many strategies that will help you trade the Forex market Forex.

Catoo
2013-04-21, 04:46 PM
Well brother buhat achi baat kahi apnay .... :) Koi shak nahi k education kabhi khatam nahi hoti ...woh kehty hein na k lehad say mehad tak ilam hasil karo ...baki eduction he zindagi ka akhri hissa nahi balky or bi cheezain hein jin k bagair life not complete

Benzadid
2013-04-21, 04:58 PM
Education is necessary for our lifestyle.Its very essential for every currency investor.If you achieving more knowledge and more education.You will be necessary end of our lifestyle. Everyday we are understanding about the new factors relevant to the currency dealing, so day by day our knowledge is improving by own or by following the encounter investors. The training can creates us best investor.

raha
2013-04-21, 08:38 PM
Yes you are right to learn anything have no end . We learn from every second and every moment of our life . Forex is a very good and big platform for money earning . So if anyone want to earn lots of money from here then he or she must be need to learn about it more and more . The more he/she get education the more he/she can earn from here .

denar25
2013-04-21, 09:04 PM
Of course it is true that there is no ending of learning in this world. There are many things to learn about trading, if we learn more and more then we can earn much by real trading in the market properly.

netra
2013-04-22, 02:28 AM
Education never ends. We, so you know about what new you associated with foreign exchange trading every day, the day by day, to our knowledge, has increased by following the traders or experience, my own. Education can make a trader of our best.

kalulu
2013-04-22, 02:40 AM
When you are tradeing in or forexing there are something that you should know that's having the papers that does not mean that you should have an educationthat can match that you should understand what goes on and you should be very good at that

proj.akun
2013-04-22, 06:26 AM
education in terms of trade may be increased demand due to the growth and development of forex trading in the last few years this has grown rapidly and we get to see a lot of that offer online courses and a variety of techniques that can be profitable and he said without a loss, but I think the loss is part of trading

OK3
2013-04-22, 09:03 AM
yes dear agar ap forex may har waqat kamyab rahna chahty ho to ap ko knowledge or education or forex study ko jari rakhna ho ga ku kay ap day by day kuch new seektye ho forex say or ap ki life ka end ho jata hay but eduction ka nahi is liay end of life tak ap ko eduction ki zarorat hay

smsobuj
2013-04-22, 09:37 AM
Forex is a very international business ground. Here rules applied internationally. So when dealing with this huge potential market, the trader musk know most twist and turn to do better than others. So Forex education is mandatory part. Luck here comes after knowledge. So knowledge is every thing here for making fortunes.

muna1982
2013-04-22, 01:51 PM
yes their is no end of education in life. their are lot of situation happen in our life and we have to get various type of experience in our life. Forex is a one of most diversified market where every moment we have to face different condition due to the price change. their are lot of indicator to learn. the most important and the vast field of study is the world economy which is the make r of the Forex market. so education have no alternative.

ishaq02
2013-04-22, 02:52 PM
hello guys about your post i think that There is a simple old-fashioned saying that will answer this question for you. The saying is "nothing in life is free". Free Online College education is available all over the internet however at the end of your course, you receive nothing. Isn't it better to have something to show for your hard work? thanks for the post take care

yudijoni
2013-04-22, 02:56 PM
Learn about trading. so that we can invest according to our wishes and got a big advantage. when you are educated and dont know what you can do to make that extra sum of money, no ending for learning and practicing to get more and more knowledge, i do not know what is degree here although formally there is steps for it, but as long as we stay in this world and alive for it.

India Bangsat
2013-04-22, 02:57 PM
Education is not end of life.

Education is very doing help us our earning life. And uneducated people can't shine in life. Education is build up our knowledge and career. Forex is trading market so education is must be need in market. So i think education is no end of life.

zahira
2013-04-22, 03:04 PM
Education is very doing help us our earning life. And uneducated people can't shine in life. Education is build up our knowledge and career. Forex is trading market so education is must be need in market. So i think education is no end of life.
Yes as education move we must be patience in forex trading, because with patience we will get more of profit , and without petience and want to make profit with fast and big will be getting some loss and margin call.

subrata98
2013-04-22, 03:11 PM
education is crying need for our life.by the education we can gained knowledge and understand our economic poverty.but it is not the end of life.we can use our knowledge in forex for trading and can remove our poverty .

pisses[69]
2013-04-22, 03:28 PM
Yes as education move we must be patience in forex trading, because with patience we will get more of profit , and without petience and want to make profit with fast and big will be getting some loss and margin call.
Of course,that is the maker of money in the Forex market.if you open and keep that position for 4 hour ,then you become impatience and after 20 hours you will find the pair have moved a lot.then you will make regret.

aikhan007
2013-04-22, 03:31 PM
Education is the one kine of part of life,but your must be needed for education,if you no educated then will never gain by other site that means every where such as business,if you good educated person then you are easily start Forex business.Thanks all.

Looser
2013-04-22, 04:45 PM
learning new things does never get to an end, and every person is learning a new thing and a new skill every day from his everyday living, and gaining the educational degree is jus the begenning of his practical life which is a bigger school where he will lear more different things along his life.

sahminamonir
2013-05-20, 07:01 PM
Whenever completing forex investments you need to reference the actual equity graphs while published from the traders method. For instance for anyone who is investing by way of a expert for instance fxcm consider his or her equity graphs to be able to make trades and many others.

kiosjingga
2013-05-20, 07:08 PM

According to my knowledge that education is very important for our lives. And education are helping to make our productive lives. And the intelligent oang can prosper in life. And education is also very important in business because business Forex Forex need good thinking in order to get a good profit too. Greetings profit.

abosheffa
2013-05-22, 03:50 AM
yes, we must allways create discover never ending in our dwell, we should instead discover in every circumstances, therefore the are going to be come knowledge people, besides within foreign currency trading, in most knowlegde.

fibo
2013-05-22, 04:56 AM
Learn about trading. so that we can invest according to our wishes and got a big advantage. when you are educated and dont know what you can do to make that extra sum of money, no ending for learning and practicing to get more and more knowledge, i do not know what is degree here although formally there is steps for it, but as long as we stay in this world and alive for it.
If you will wanna to be a successful man you have need to know about forex trade and you have need to get experience about forex trade. So get experience from demo account to trade. its too hard get success but if we learn and we can analyses very clearly then we can success here, i thing we have to give eyes all three analysis at a time ,then we can success easily.

babar
2013-05-22, 06:12 AM
je bilkul ap ny theek kaha ha hum ko education hasil krny ka bad i s ka faida bii uthana chay hum ko is ko hasil krny ka bad is men kam kr ka apni life ko happy banana chay jo ka hum ka lay bhot lazim ha

Ramlan Fs
2013-05-22, 06:39 AM
it is true we should have a good education to support a better life, but in this case a good education is not required to create a good advantage to use forex and earn profits.

Eko Yulianto
2013-05-22, 06:51 AM
Education is not end of life.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
10-02-2012 05:25 PM #2
eman seif eldin
Senior Member eman seif eldin is an unknown quantity at this point eman seif eldin's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
55.50 USD
Thanks

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
10-02-2012 06:44 PM #3
forexlearn
Senior Member forexlearn is an unknown quantity at this point forexlearn's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
44.70 USD
Thanks

I agree with that topic It is true that how much time u experience at Forex market and from their you will get lot of experience and more and more technique get from here. So I think education is not end of life.

10-03-2012 06:53 AM #4
shakil7142
Senior Member shakil7142 is an unknown quantity at this point shakil7142's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
385.50 USD
Thanks

10-03-2012 06:55 AM #5
rok
Banned rok is an unknown quantity at this point rok's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
164.30 USD
Thanks

There is a simple old-fashioned saying that will answer this question for you. The saying is "nothing in life is free". Free Online College education is available all over the internet however at the end of your course, you receive nothing. Isn't it better to have something to show for your hard work?

10-05-2012 12:40 AM #6
roopesh11
Senior Member roopesh11 will become famous soon enough roopesh11's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
285.00 USD
Thanks

I fully agree with this statement that the education never ends. Daily we are knowing about the new things related to the forex trading, so day by day our knowledge is increasing by own or by following the experience traders. The education can makes us best trader.

10-05-2012 02:19 AM #7
Bankmen
Senior Member Bankmen is an unknown quantity at this point Bankmen's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
150.00 USD
Thanks

Education is part of life so there is not need to ignore because it will make safer making money on every stage of business. try to make so much enough time to spent in front of computer.

10-12-2012 08:52 PM #8
ladoali
Senior Member ladoali is an unknown quantity at this point ladoali's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
51.30 USD
Thanks

MA is topic pe agree ho kio zindgi ka to end ho jata ha lakn edu ka end nai hota is jitna hm stdy kar sakty ha hamy karny chea .
jitna zadya knowledge ho ga hamara pas utna he hm taraqy kar sakty ha.

10-12-2012 08:54 PM #9
Maham Gill
Senior Member Maham Gill is on a distinguished road Maham Gill's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
496.25 USD
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyipsp View Post
yes dear ap na ya boht he ahci or best bat ke ha education ka koi end nahi ha esi waja sa har trader ko chayia ka wo trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned kara or ahci or best trading kara..

10-12-2012 09:14 PM #10
hmidaanas
Senior Member hmidaanas is an unknown quantity at this point hmidaanas's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
81.60 USD
Thanks

Education! there is not need to ignore because it will make safer making money on every stage of business...

I also agree with you. Learning that there will be no end. So also in this bisis, the more we learn more we will also increasingly have the ability to run the business better and will get good knowledge as well. Because I think education in the process of life will continue to happen whether we realize it or not.

asif786
2013-05-22, 08:38 AM
ye to such hy k education pori life main end hone wali cheez nahi hy. ap ko daily koi new information milti rahti hy. agar koi person job kerta hy wahan per bhi us ko new experience hoty hen. aor jab bhi koi nai jagah new business join kerta hy wahan ka us ko mazeed ziyada experience hota hy.

qaisercolonel
2013-05-24, 06:35 PM
Yes this statement is very true. education never been ended. in forex every day you learn a new things that make you a good trade and also provide knowledge to you.

hunterrrrr
2013-05-24, 06:38 PM
All training information in particular, science is science and there are many paths to commercialization in the foreign exchange market at the start of the advent focus more on Forex on a daily basis.

thirupathi
2013-05-24, 07:10 PM
It is true that how much time experinece at forex market and from their you will get lot of experinece and more and more technqiues get from here. So i think education is not of life. Education is necessary for our life. Its very important for every forex traders. If you acheving more knowledge and more education.

tasak_john
2013-05-24, 07:55 PM
well said; education is not end of the life.. knowledge and education going to more and more complex and helping the human day by day. so that in forex is also more knowledge is also needed for better trade.

dkdianwad
2013-05-24, 08:10 PM
The science in forex endless because every days that there are always new things, new strategies, new markets. therefore we are required to continued to study and learned in order to keepped tracks of what happened and of course to always get profit in this business !

konyeng
2013-05-24, 09:53 PM
yes i think everyone still learning even he is old person we are as good person whould be learning in every bussines and every condition so i think leanring to be educated person as there are good person

DBS
2013-05-24, 10:09 PM
i take into account that topic its true that what quantity time u expertise at forex market and from their you could get large number of expertise and extra and extra technique get from here. so i feel education isnt end of life.

zakdam0001
2013-05-24, 10:11 PM
Besides this it is true that the United States experienced in the Forex market and you have lots of them and a lot of knowledge, a lot of equipment can be obtained here. Therefore, I think that education is not complete.

alinaqvi012
2013-05-24, 10:31 PM
yeah education is one of the most basic thing to grow up in your life...
n i musy say if we want to build our economy then we should need to increase literacy rate....

wabas
2013-05-24, 11:02 PM
yes education ka koi end nahi ha education her ek ka laye imporatnat ha education ka bina success koi be nahi ho sakta ha education ka koi be end nahi ha education sub ka laye ha

fxstar
2013-05-24, 11:54 PM
learn and earn on daily basis in forex then we earn good from forex a good learning process help us to make good profits from forex i am learn from that forum and also earn good every trader need to visit some sites to learn about forex and get good trading ideas

az92007
2013-05-25, 12:01 AM
yes of course education is not end of life kiu education kabi bhi khatam nahi hoti our insan khatam ho jata ha education ka koi bhi kinara nahi hota ye buhat hi deeply oscion ha jis ki ghahrai tak koi bhi nahi gia..

sikhendy
2013-05-25, 12:18 AM
education is the key to success ourselves, there is no need to fear or feel boring with education. we just have to discipline ourselves and keep learning. i believe in the first time we will say it is difficult, but after we learn it every day, maybe we would say it is so easy and why we don't spare a little our time to learn forex?

naim10
2013-05-25, 12:23 AM
My point of view is in agreement that we must continue to study and learn, even when we got the success that our brains have the record with the positive things that we are better prepared to understand and all kinds of changes that occur anywhere what distinguishes a successful person with people who are poor

rasmakd
2013-05-25, 12:54 AM
We believe that, in fact, for a moment, in addition to the company's money market, how many faces that gets closer, but also many others in this article received a lot of processes, and that is why I believe that education is not the end of his life.

dkdajnwa
2013-05-25, 02:26 AM
The education is the one kine of part of lifes,but your must be needed for education,if you no educated then will never gainers by other site that means every where such as business,if you great a educated person then you are easily start Forex business !

KORSEL
2013-05-25, 09:42 AM
The education is the one kine of part of lifes,but your must be needed for education,if you no educated then will never gainers by other site that means every where such as business,if you great a educated person then you are easily start Forex business !

it seems in this trade we must continue to learn and develop themselves in the trade so it will be a successful trader and if we are not able to learn in this trade then it will never succeed in commerce and education in life is not going to stop until

nothing
2013-06-07, 01:26 AM
I believe that this topic is true, that the amount of time in front of the knowledge on the foreign exchange market and you can take a lot of knowledge and many, many techniques to arrive here. I believe that education is not complete.

firbox
2013-06-07, 08:27 AM
I agree with everyone, as is the case for the argument that NI er ' education ended. We have a tendency to don't know new things related to Forex trading, for the journey every day our daily information to grow their knowledge of these merchants. Education is the best us vendors.

Rajmano
2013-06-07, 08:35 AM
Education its not end of life but its the way of life to make happy at any time without any fear in a life and business , also its understood some technical steps on how to make earning money from its supports possible and prove our knowledge and experiences positively :good:

hgyuytg
2013-06-07, 10:28 AM
Data that is not made in learning, particularly Forex science every day without the extra spaces in the discovery of this science and the emergence of a number of methods to trading in the Forex market.

mubasher
2013-06-07, 11:37 AM
education marty dam tak b hasil karo to b kam hy q k zindgi to khatam ho jani hy par taleem asi chez hy k ya kubi khatam nhe hoti education jitni hasil karen gy itna hamary ilam me azafa ho ga aur ham zindgi ki rah me taraki karen gy aur apny mustaqbil me any wali naslon ko b jahalat k andhery sy nekal sakty hain zindgi akhir he khatam ho jani hy par taleem khatam nhe hoti

kramatsubhani
2013-06-07, 11:39 AM
yes, I agree with you, education is important for every one. it is very necessary. Education is endless process. There is no end of learning.

dersd13
2013-06-07, 01:55 PM
All of the information is not clear, particularly in the fields of education, science daily, the length of the box the Forex inside this scientific discovery and emerge in a number of ways to help you in the Forex market, mercantilism in the field.:yahoo:

jonghace
2013-06-07, 02:05 PM
I think this topic is true and the ability of the Forex market, you will get a lot of experience and get great technique and a lot of us. So, I think that education is not complete.

dersd13
2013-06-07, 02:47 PM
I think the subject, it is true that the amount of time that occurs in the Forex market and you will get a lot of their knowledge and a lot of technique and a lot to get here. So I think that education is not the end of life.:yahoo:

kesto
2013-06-07, 03:01 PM
Absolutely, I think this is a statement that education never ends. , We tend to in connection with the trading, database growing day to day or our professional traders know the air on a daily basis about new things. More items receive an education.

gamla
2013-06-09, 09:16 PM
I believe that the problem lies in how much time do you have experience in the Forex market and you can get lots and lots and lots of knowledge of techniques here. Therefore, education is not the end of life, what I feel.

asad007
2013-06-27, 09:52 AM
g han education life ko end nahe karti balke banati hai,,,, har trader ko chayia ka wo trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned kara or ahci or best trading kara..

babar butt
2013-06-27, 01:25 PM
yes you say right i am agree with you 100 %becoz it is a need any time in the life and education are not end in this life it is a huge platform for me and all muslims

harami
2013-06-27, 03:58 PM
I personally answer questions specific to an old saying is easy. The old adage "nothing in life is free". You can get it for free on the Internet for school education, although at the end of the course, you will have a backup website nothing at all. One more thing to show up to work, don't you think?

dawa.loda
2013-06-27, 04:09 PM
I find that everyone still learning even he is old person we are as good person whould be the learning in every bussines and every conditions so i think that the leanring to be educated person as there are as a great persons !!

latifaarch
2013-07-01, 12:08 AM
hayyy ... Any knowledge does not end in learning, especially science Forex Every day there are more in the discovery of this science and the emergence of many strategies that help in trading in the forex market. .. good luck and thanks for you :)

obmibfe
2013-07-01, 03:46 AM
Dear friend I agree with you completely with you, I said that education is not the end of life and the more you know the human Whenever became a man better and more successful, as well as for Forex whenever learn and got to know whenever became a trader best note that the secret of success traders is the knowledge and experience so I advise alltraders access to knowledge and the development of their own knowledge because knowledge is the reason to make money from forex practice and to avoid loss

Armghan
2013-07-01, 11:11 AM
Dear sir I am be in agreement with you. I think a Pearson is called human when he/she have education with out education he/she like animals. Education gives us knowledge about every part of life in every field, education have no end if you think that education have end your totally wrong. I think education is need every one.