PDA

View Full Version : Easy EA Builder on the web

shaonmra
2011-09-14, 12:11 AM
http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

Just add ur indicator that u like.. put the value in that indicator.. and then save.. easy and user friendly web for EA builder.

s19
2011-09-14, 01:05 AM
well this is very good and usefull website.
thanks for sharing this. i will made my own EA with help of my indicator.
but i want to know one thing can we use two indicator for making EA

s19
2011-09-16, 06:12 PM
Sounds nice to me. I'll try to make one for test it with my demo account. But how can we put the value as SL or TP? Sometimes market moves too much one sided. What's the solution for this types of movement?

if your problem solved if you go on the website..there you find manual how to building EA with the help of your indicator.
before made any EA just real all concepts about EA building..

motiurbd
2011-09-30, 11:31 PM
Wow... really a good share man... It saves my effort to learn meta quotes language or programing... I will definitely use it to try my knowledge... thanks for sharing bro..

shibilyt
2011-11-05, 08:00 PM
well i can't stop me from saying that this is really an awesome share . the website is too much useful . i was learning MQL and and it's quite a bit hard to code it always the template is good . i would surely try it out . just i need a better strategy .

yogesh
2011-12-07, 12:26 AM
Very good site that can be used to automate any strategy we want our trades on. Not only it is a gui mql ea builder but we can utilise this to understand mql. Never thought before i can make my own ea w/o learning mql.

nubie007
2012-02-11, 09:11 AM
great site ..
Here we only menginputkan commonly used strategy.
without having to compile the script ..
thanks bro ..

triplex
2012-02-22, 02:47 AM
I think with this software you can build much better an EA:

https://indian-forex.com/showthread.php?2087-software-forex-EA-generator

triplex
2012-02-23, 02:45 AM
First you have to read the manual, in my beginning iwas trying much things on MT4 with the generator. It is helpful if you make yourself a plan to implement your strategy as you want with the help of indicators.

Dextrose-525
2012-02-24, 12:24 AM
if your job solved if you go on the website..there you regain drill how to business EA with the exploit of your indicator.
before prefabricated any EA right real all concepts most EA antiquity..

rajesh
2012-03-10, 05:49 PM
Very good site that can be used to automate any strategy we want our trades on. Not only it is a gui mql ea builder but we can utilise this to understand mql. Never thought before i can make my own ea w/o learning mql.

deathzz
2012-03-11, 01:38 PM
I am a beginner forex so still do not understand about that name especially Expert Advisor manufacturing process, so I asked permission to listen to a discussion of the master here who knows who'll have to share a profitable indicator for free here. :) I love use Expert Advisor, but I still search a profitable EA in this forum, ;)

sudsind
2012-04-19, 07:36 PM
Hi Thanks for the wonderful site, i have seen it earlier also but we cannot add our custom indicators into this ea building site, and i want to create an ea which uses some custom indicators also other than the usual available on mt4.

newentry
2012-04-19, 07:45 PM
this is very good information then i have to learn about this first, it is look like so simple for to do but i do not know ...i have to see it first and get learning from it
and i want to ask you, did you ever make EA by yourself with using it...?and how good is it ?

asingh601
2012-04-19, 10:08 PM
the site is much confusing me but it is good for knowledgeable person who can knowledge about EA building i am a beginner and don't know how to make a EA so before proceeding to make a EA i want to know all the manual and tips to make this best.

sidhu
2012-04-20, 12:57 PM
well i can't stop me from saying that this is really an awesome share . the website is too much useful . i was learning MQL and and it's quite a bit hard to code it always the template is good . i would surely try it out . just i need a better strategy .

naziafarhan
2012-04-29, 02:31 PM
Thankls for the information you have provided here but you did not say how ti use the website to creat EA. I will request you that if you have already made an EA with that website then please show us the procedure.

lg_pkl
2012-04-29, 10:25 PM

Just add ur indicator that u like.. put the value in that indicator.. and then save.. easy and user friendly web for EA builder.

Thank you once sir, you are willing to share with our science, but to be honest I have never hosted receipts for this EA because I am less sure, and always make trades with a manual just so I would feel safe with my funds that I manage manually and personal

wavestraders
2012-04-29, 10:33 PM
nice works you have here , but im not very familiar how to do it because im dont have any experience on codding the ea , maybe some of us can give us some guideline to do that

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 06:18 PM
web EA builder is nice. but you should try your own. You can open and close trades. If you are using web EA builder it can make some problem

Morshedul
2012-05-01, 11:04 PM
EA builder? Sounds really like weird to me. I mean i heard that it is one type of system which we can use to trade forex automatically. We do not need to do anything and that system will automatically just copy-paste all trades from any experts. But now i am seeing that the way of EA builder. What is this? Can anyone tell here?

fxlover
2012-05-03, 11:53 PM
thanks a lot for sharing this EA making website. i am trying to build a strategy by using this EA. it will also good for us, if you give me any specific information about this EA like how to use, how can we operate this etc.

sudsind
2012-05-04, 02:02 PM
Hi ea generator software has expired, have anyone developed an ea from the web link posted on this forum, if yes could you please share the basic working and logics for the development of an ea from this website. Thanks

budado
2012-05-09, 07:57 PM
Hi ea generator software has expired, have anyone developed an ea from the web link posted on this forum, if yes could you please share the basic working and logics for the development of an ea from this website. Thanks
I suggest you visit the EA website and the EA forum. In their you can get a lot of information needed to build your own EA. I'm wondering where did you get this EA that has an expiration. In my experience you need to have lots of funds in order to have your EA effective. that's why you must put into concentration the capital that you are using and the strategy that you are using.

abdul hamid p
2012-05-22, 08:29 AM
so we dont need to lear any program to build EA system then, it's really intresting fo all trader i guess. Thanks for your share my bro, i'm waiting the next share from you

marjuck
2012-05-22, 10:32 AM
it is really awesome EA building website. it help us the member to build the individual EA. i want to add MACD and bolinger band in this EA. hope it will give me the positive result. share with us your strategy like which indicator you used.

naijafx
2012-05-23, 03:08 AM
Not everyone can build robots, though most people still have good ideas to building good and profitable robots.

rakib0509
2012-05-25, 06:19 PM
hmm. I think its a very good site for us. I want to use it everyday. Everybody you can use it.

puri
2012-05-27, 05:48 PM
this is very good information then i have to learn about this first, it is look like so simple for to do but i do not know ...i have to see it first and get learning from it
and i want to ask you, did you ever make EA by yourself with using it...?and how good is it ?

waleedkhan
2012-06-01, 10:15 PM

mujh zayda kuch is kay bara may maloom nahi hai aur na he may is kay bara may app ko kuch bata sakta hun agar app mujh ko bata dain kay yah hai kia cheez tu app ka thanks.

5starsabuj
2012-06-11, 11:36 PM
It is the most important subject matter that EA Expert Adviser) builder on the web, because of that only the expert man can build up so what ever it . If can be look in the world exploration history every body can found all the side there have a Expert Adviser in different building system. Because something is not made easily and not own self. so it is true that only EA(Expert Adviser ) is the builder in the web. So it is very important to know.

mayengbam
2012-06-13, 09:29 PM

Thanks for the sharing but metaquotes language is indigestible to me, i cant understand its code. if you have any EA builder where drag and drop feature is available i would love to try it. i want to put my strategy into an EA

sabuz
2012-06-16, 04:48 PM
when you trade by flowing indicator you must use indicator by the help of other indicator like,ea with macd+macd +rsi+stochastic+and other

bu'd
2012-06-20, 08:37 PM
I've made on the web that you suggest, but why after i install the mt4 always error message will appear. whether it's from my mistakes in entering points or am I wrong to install it. please its support for anyone who understands. Thank you...

adeusi
2012-06-20, 10:35 PM
please which one is the best? EA trading or manual trading. some people said manual trading make them money and some said that using the EA is the best for them.

sudsind
2012-06-20, 10:39 PM
it's really a great e builder and you can do complex caluclations in it, but can someone more experienced person can guide me how to add move to breakeven instead of trailing stop, i can't see that feature on the site and also how do you upload custom indicators

sujarman
2012-06-25, 04:47 AM
it's really a great e builder and you can do complex caluclations in it, but can someone more experienced person can guide me how to add move to breakeven instead of trailing stop, i can't see that feature on the site and also how do you upload custom indicators

Have you studied and checked on this site:
www.seputarforex.com/robot_ea/lihat.php?id=84896&title=macammacam_aliran_ea

Rashel Patoary
2012-06-28, 05:10 PM
Included as standard:

Unlimited pages create a new page whenever you want one
Easy to update modify/add new text and images at any time
Image library upload your own images for use in your site
File library upload your own documents (such as Word and Acrobat files) for visitor download
Feedback forms gain instant contact with your site's visitors
Search engine registration free registration with the major search engines
No software to install everything is done online
Hosting our secure server ensures pages download quickly
Support free telephone and email support
Site backups we regularly backup your whole site, providing you with complete peace of mind

zahed11
2012-06-28, 10:32 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll try to make one to test it with my demo account. But how can we set the value of SL or TP? Sometimes the market moves too unilateral. What is the solution for this kind of movement?

sendbad112
2012-06-29, 01:09 AM
ea builder downloads - Collection of ea builder freeware, shareware download ... Easy Web Gallery Builder creates high quality HTML image or video galleries for the

kashifrehman
2012-07-03, 08:10 AM
THis is a great resource i check that we only need to provide few thinkgs and setting for that and this will automatically make ea for us and we can get a fully sustomizable EA. THis make EA creation more easy until now i did not make any EA at my own but today i try one and its quite perfect way.

aum
2012-07-06, 03:55 PM
mujh zayda kuch is kay bara may maloom nahi hai aur na he may is kay bara may app ko kuch bata sakta hun agar app mujh ko bata dain kay yah hai kia cheez tu app ka thanks.

zahed11
2012-07-14, 11:32 PM
Hello generator software aging EA, EA and no one developed a web page posted on this forum, and if so, the basic logic of this website for an EA, you can share.

mehulpopat12
2012-07-15, 07:46 PM
thanks for sharing and a very good website and i also looking for developing on mq4 as i am computer engineer and here you posted something that helps me a lot and can you give me information how to create template that is a combination of indicators for mt4?..thanks..

MOHAMEDROMAN
2012-07-17, 12:02 PM
hello generator software aging ea, ea and no one developed a web page posted on this forum, and if so, the basic logic of this website for an ea, you can share.

this is very good

ShoSho
2012-07-18, 01:13 AM

Thank you very much it is good site for those who can not program codes for ea and not programmers.
this site will help me

sammypt
2012-07-19, 05:56 AM
great site but i dont understant nothing about programming , so i gona stick to visual builder that is alot simple that this

thanks for u sharing

sammy

gose
2012-07-25, 08:58 AM
I am not a proficient in science technology, especially computer software and unfortunately I have long wanted to make a forex robot its own, it sounds a bit silly, but after you see a little door opening direction thanks

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 10:42 AM
Yes, this is very good and most usefullness website. This is very importent for all us forex trader. So it is not any mind that it is a very good usefullness website to us and actually who are new in the forex.

suhermanto
2012-12-24, 04:45 AM
EA builder? Sounds really like weird to me. I mean i heard that it is one type of system which we can use to trade forex automatically. We do not need to do anything and that system will automatically just copy-paste all trades from any experts. But now i am seeing that the way of EA builder. What is this? Can anyone tell here?

suhermanto
2013-02-12, 02:50 AM

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:31 AM
Very good site you want to use any of the strategies we have in our operations to be automated. Not just a GUI builder ea MQL MQL but we understand that you can use. I have my own ea w / o learning MQL can not think.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Although this website is very good and helpful.
Thanks for sharing this. I'm using my own EA can index.
But you want to know something we use the index of production for EA

beauty_bm71
2013-02-19, 12:33 PM
Forex is not difficult but requires builder and knowledge in this field

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 10:50 AM
well this is often superb and helpful web site.
thanks for sharing this. I'll created my very own Semitic deity with facilitate of my indicator.
but i need to grasp one factor will we tend to use 2 indicator for creating Semitic deity.............

garmink
2013-08-16, 05:12 PM

Ali 123
2013-08-17, 03:02 PM
I am a beginner forex so still do not understand about that name especially Expert Advisor manufacturing process, so I asked permission to listen to a discussion of the master here
who knows who'll have to share a profitable indicator for free here. I love use Expert Advisor, Thankls for the information you have provided here but you did not say how ti use the website
to creat EA.

c13
2013-08-20, 11:23 PM
aysi forex main baat hoti hay EA sey forex main trend ka pata chalta hai forex par jitna bhi robot hain sab he trader kay apnay banaey huey hain un main sirf software he hota hay aur us main sari coding ki hoti hay forex main ye sara software ka he kamal hai

khushii89
2013-08-21, 12:47 PM
he ythis is is a really good to see the good and to sean money and thsi si a good to see the job and the really and the reallygood and trader to see the relation ship and to realise

SYED HASSAN
2013-08-21, 01:11 PM
yar ap na ak kamal ki site introduce karwai hai. Ya ak kamal ki site hai. Is sa kafi information mili hai. Ya ak zabardast website hai. In ki strategy kamal ki hai. Or in ki script b achi hai. Thanks for this.

shahid1477
2013-08-22, 11:29 AM
very nice thread dear.main isy demo account pay try krun ga or successful raha to ye mery liey ik achi achievement hogi.main nay abhi tak koi forex robot use nai kia.

bennyforex
2013-12-19, 03:31 PM

hamza1
2014-02-10, 08:24 PM
you can use a robot to make more money check this :
Forex Scalpino Robot is a sophisticated Expert Advisor (as known as Forex Trading Robot) which is operated through a free forex trading platform (MetaTrader 4). Forex Scalpino Robot has been developed and designed as a result of an inovative research by a professional trader with over 13 years of experience in the forex industry.
http://www.44forex.com/

Meshmesha Ali
2014-05-01, 02:28 AM
I see that in Forex trading is not easy and I think that success in the forex needs a lot of experience and learning, and I think that success in the forex needs a lot of experience

waqasmanzor
2014-11-28, 10:58 AM
ea kafi hain jo market main used ho rahe hain kuch ea ayse hain ja bohat best hain but zayda tar ea to ayse hain jin sa market main loos he hota hain main be ea k used kar chuka ho muje is sa loos huwa hain aur ab main is k shor dayea hain

aftabakmal
2014-12-14, 03:05 AM
thanks for sharing this.i will created my very own Ea with facilitate of my indicator.well this is often superb and use full web site.but i need to understand one issue will we have a tendency to use 2 indicator for creating Ea

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

thanks for sharing this.i will created my very own Semitic deity with facilitate of my indicator.well this is often excellent and usefull web site.but i need to understand one issue will we tend to use 2 indicator for creating Semitic deity

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

thanks for sharing this.i will created my very own Semitic deity with facilitate of my indicator.well this is often excellent and usefull web site.but i need to understand one issue will we tend to use 2 indicator for creating Semitic deity.

maninoustreet
2015-03-23, 05:21 PM
Can you explain it better my friend? sorry, I can not understand from the link you provided is, as long as I rely on my forex trading manual transaction and have never tried with EA ROBOT, if you can help me explain this

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Hi greenzee do you know mql programming? I need to build a EA but I dont know the mql programming , I also want to learn it, can you provide me such site? that can teach mql or any documents? please if you have free time pm me

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

I have two books for learning mql language from the very Basic....You can learn everything from primary to advance Level...
If anyone needs those book you can pm me...I will give you the Link, later you can download it from free.

aarabane
2017-10-22, 08:56 PM
thank you for this indicator and this stratige, I will try to apply this stratige to see what goes with my demo account, and after applying on a real account. thank you for your effort

buttar
2019-03-19, 11:01 AM

2019-03-20, 07:33 AM
I suggest you visit the EA website and the EA forum. In their you can get a lot of information needed to build your own EA. I'm wondering where did you get this EA that has an expiration. In my experience you need to have lots of funds in order to have your EA effective. that's why you must put into concentration the capital that you are using and the strategy that you are using.

persib
2019-07-11, 02:32 PM
main is vishay ke baare mein nahin jaanata. mujhe ummeed hai ki anubhavee vyaapaaree aapake saath is vishay ko saajha karenge. aur, main robot ka upayog karane ke lie bahut virodh kar raha hoon. robot ka upayog karane ke bajaay vyaapaar karane ke lie apane maanaveey nirnay ka upayog karana behatar hai. aur main keval mainyual treding ka upayog karana pasand karata hoon, kyonki mujhe lagata hai ki svachaalit treding ya robot ka upayog karake jab hamaare paas ise sambhaalane ka samay nahin hota hai ya ise 24 ghante tak chalane diya jaata hai, to yah sambhav hoga ki hamaare khaate ko jaldee se maarjin kol mil jae.

hitachi
2019-07-14, 12:12 PM
robot ka upayog karane mein saphalata ka star asangat hai aur isaka jeevan kaal chhota hai, ek vyaapaaree ko hamesha isase adhik milega ki agar yah eee ke bina vyaapaar karane ka tareeka jaanane ke lie dard leta hai. aur keval un logon dvaara mahasoos kiya ja sakata hai jo taarkik roop se soch sakate hain. agar aisa koee robot hai jo apane aap munaapha kamaega to videshee mudra ka vyaapaar karane vaala har koee ameer nahin hoga. billee, khud shiksha praapt karane ke lie kisee kee koee aavashyakata nahin hai. bas ek achchha visheshagy salaahakaar khareeden aur ghar par khushee se baithen aur paise kamaen. san. yah asambhav hai. aapako ek paripakv maanasikata vaala paridrshy dekhana hoga.

persib
2019-07-14, 02:14 PM
kya aap apane "mainual" vyaapaar riport ke parinaam hamaare saath saajha kar sakate hain? kyonki aaj tak main kisee aise vyakti ke baare mein utsuk hoon jo kahata hai ki main mainyual aur laabhaprad roop se vyaapaar karata hoon, aamataur par agar main unase apana bayaan dikhaane ke lie kahata hoon, to ve hamen nahin de sakate.

kesempatan
2019-07-16, 03:44 PM
I think all EAs must be modified and tested using a number of different parameters and I believe this EA can make better profits than before modification, it depends on our parameters being used and this test must take several months to eliminate temporary effects when the market becomes unstable or economical Crisis comes which causes some EAs to make large profits or produce large losses than usual

hitachi
2019-07-19, 09:38 AM
all EAs that have been built are only based on indicators and they cannot analyze market fundamentals. using EA has risks for this reason. not in the world fx can't prove EA is a hundred percent profitable. it will be right for you to choose yourself as a skilled trader. and I have never used EA to trade on an account, because I have backtested on a demo account, but the results are not very perfect. because all EAs must suffer losses. actually I often find that EA finally experienced a margin call.

persib
2019-07-19, 07:41 PM
Automatic trading means trading robots. I think robots aren't good for learning Forex business. Business manuals are the best business in this market. If you want to be a successful trader in this market, you have to trade manually. and there are successful robot and manual merchant friends. But most traders actually prefer to trade on their own. One of the main reasons is because it's simpler and we don't need to take care of VPS items.

maksibanu
2019-07-21, 08:06 PM
Apart from the publicity given to EA here and there, I have not been fortunate to trade with myself and I have made many efforts to be better in the long run. Believe that you can do it and happiness awaits you for real. Never give up and you will make it as long as you trust and never give up. and, I have never traded with EA. I don't know the broker allows it to be valid or not? because I didn't use it so I didn't have a great knowledge about it. but I heard a lot of negative opinions about EA. Most traders complain that it works for a certain time and then does not work or sometimes creates technical problems.

ik yar
2019-07-22, 11:09 AM
I have tested many robots until now. I have found that robots really work and produce a lot for us. I tested it on an awful amount like $ 20. Your robot can work well in large accounts. Like you have an account of more than $ 5,000. This will work well. But there are times throughout the year when the robot fails. Like I tested a robot that made $ 1000 from $ 20 with just 1 month. But the same robot failed the other month. So I don't think that any robot can give us 100% profit forever.

sakigbest
2019-07-22, 11:57 AM
huamin si wep side se bohat e aha profit hasil ho jata hai jb hum is amin mhnt nhi kerty orr ia ko aloow nhi ety hain toh humin kagbi b is main se ach profit hasil hnhi hota hi is ley hujminis ko smajhna chya jagb hum is ko samjh jaty hain toh huamin is amin se ach profit hasuil ho e jata hai si kley huamin is ko samjjjhna chaya jkb hum is ko samjh jaty hain toh humin is amin se acha profiot hail ho e jata hi

kesayangan
2019-07-22, 08:06 PM
Forex robots do not help to the full extent because the experience of traders is also integrated with robots and thus this combination gives a lot of money to traders. So all traders who use robots must analyze trends at least one hour to get a profit at a satisfying level. and traders are the main part of trading, not robots. robots are only assistants controlled by traders. Robots are part of traders, not traders of robots. Human technology is far more advanced than technology produced by humans

gandiwa
2019-07-23, 01:43 PM
I'm still looking for a good EA to run on a real account, friend. because it adds time and time, sometimes we feel tired or tired of seeing graphics or analysis. so when it's like that, I will use the robot as a decision maker, still in a trial and now running on a demo account. and as far as I know manual trading is far better than EA trading anywhere there are many types of robots on the forex market but there is nothing better than the EA manual trading system that can make you more loose every day here

mimisan
2019-07-24, 08:28 PM
the robot's ability is limited by the logic and code programmed by Human robots cannot do in-depth analysis in such initial conditions why we cannot rely on expert advisors to help generate profits and I think rebot and humans are not competing with each other, robots because robots have no fear and hearts and humans have them :), and that's the main difference

sakaroni
2019-07-24, 09:59 PM
to differentiate the basics with entries with original preferences to choose ATR with use or to confirm more than the specified period with the final strategy that many beginner or old freemans never have their right to call gently ... and the important thing is, if We want to trade with EA for Full Automatic 24/5 or maybe only Semi Automatic, We have to keep using VPS, don't run EA without VPS because it's very risky, ... because EA started internet connection and MT4 platform couldn't be disconnected because if that happens then the logic of EA will be damaged.

gandiwa
2019-07-27, 07:22 PM
If you have a busy life out there, I suggest you use EA really, because through analysis it takes substantial time. But if you are not too busy, you have to trade manually well. and I recommend using automatic trading as long as you are accustomed to and familiar with manual trading. at certain times we will stop the robot and replace it manually and that's when we need to have basic trading.

nvidia
2019-08-08, 03:52 PM
Actually, unfortunately I like to trade with combinations like manuals and robots, both of which trade. I have a manual trade at a critical time in currency market movements. Otherwise I have trading with robots because I consider trading robots really more profitable. and How many times do we have to tell you that there is no Best Forex Robot. There is no such thing as a Best Forex Strategy. It does not exist.

radjo
2019-08-08, 07:41 PM
I don't think so because in my opinion if a robot can make money for you it can lose money for you too and this has become a robot shortage and we have to avoid them. and I now want to try trading using a robot, because I will be busy the next few days. As a trader who wants to be there and succeed in forex, we cannot close ourselves with new things for us. Including forex robots.

pujhe
2019-08-10, 06:17 PM
the only way is to test the robot, the owner can claim many things about the EA but it's up to you to test it, if it's very good then buy it, the EA is very good and reliable and trading using ea can indeed give us convenience to make a profit. but we must be able to choose the right to use ea. so nothing determines ea is used for trading. because not all ea can make a good profit.

sevenfold
2019-08-11, 07:47 PM
Forex robots are the best to use them for a long time in Forex trading. Which I found no calculation error. Many choose Forex Robo. Novice dealers now have to trade themselves do not know how to trade foreign exchange must be an experience and skill so that we can trade without mistakes.

sangkodok
2019-08-11, 09:26 PM
using a robot is good for traders who don't have much time ahead of the graph but if we want to be a good trader or professional trader it's not good at all to use a robot. I have never used a robot, trading iprefer manually to gain experience because I want to be a good trader

perkalian
2019-08-13, 06:54 PM
thank you for sharing your back test, by looking at your results, I don't see a draw, but an arrangement that interests me. I'm not sure what is hidden profit and hidden stop loss. Otherwise it sounds like a winner here. and to set the trailing stop on the first post is false, the goal is not to use it buddy ... but if used you can give 200 ... that is a good setting that I have ever tried. please, you test again because the server has been upgraded ...
if it doesn't go well i will share it to a new file

sanjaya
2019-08-14, 02:31 PM
May I know how you use manual trading; can you share with us at least in general terms (not in detail), what are your results, can you share your trade results report manually? and I use a lot of robots but I think fx pro jacksonv2 is one of the best robots in 2019. This is good for 4 digit brokers. these are all the best robots ** Thank you before my friends.

aagus
2019-08-14, 03:04 PM
There is a saying in English nine risks Gaina B Thuta. I know, one of the best short-term benefits and long-term benefits, which I think for myself. and hedgin EA who always open opposite positions in the same? hmm I have very bad experience with the system about hedging pairs, because using hedges only makes us really confused, yes it will drag us into a state of confusion, to get out or not to get out

yumna
2019-08-15, 10:26 PM
I don't use robots to trade but I heard from other traders they told me that automated trading is really safe to trade. They have not filled insecurity with the automated trading system and until now no one has complained in the mt5 forum about the security of automated trading. and I think a good trader should manage the best by using a robot to come up with a custom fit with the profile of the trader to come up with a job with a different profile with an entry to manage the challenge profile with the movement of the graph.

damaskus
2019-08-17, 09:12 PM
Thank you for sharing '' 10 pips only '' EA with us. I have downloaded this and also started. let's see what happens ZERO or HERO. I hope this will make me successful. and the backtest from 1/1/2011 to 1/1/2012 was great. But why is it only for GBP / USD why not EUR / USD or EUR / JPY. Can you make something like this EA for all couples? but I feel very happy because I got a free EA to use from this forum. Thanks God! and thank you 'qwerser'.

sevenfold
2019-08-19, 04:12 PM
Dear, my personal experience shows that any use of bots or automated software cannot help you much. Because there are risks in using things like that. Market changes occur and affect the proformance of Automatic Software and BOT, so sometimes you suffer huge losses .... so my openness is to avoid such things and learn the basics of Trading ....

darwan
2019-08-19, 05:18 PM
My favorite partners are EU and GU. Apart from that I am interested about au. But still now I can't decide to use any ea to trade with this pair for a live account. Because I was not quite successful in trading the demo with the so-called "good" ea. and when the robot was first launched in the past that means when certain robots become high profits that means the market movement supports this robot, ultimately profitability is not only from robot performance but also from external variables that become holistic variables but when the next trading robot cannot be exactly achieve better returns because all external variables change

kopai
2019-08-20, 04:22 PM
i don't work robots. I mean, the robot we work next has a lot of profit selling this. So they are very convincing about this selling option. and if you don't have large equity and if there is a sudden movement in the market then you will lose the entire account because the robot never uses stop loss and cannot make your own decisions. So manually trading is the best

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:33 PM
EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai