PDA

View Full Version : Rules of Trading Discipline.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

shaonmra
2011-09-13, 11:33 PM
The success that a trader achieves in the markets is directly correlated to ones trading discipline or lack thereof. Trading discipline is 90 percent of the game. The formula is very simple:Trade with discipline and you will succeed; trade without discipline and you will fail.

trijay
2011-09-15, 10:53 AM
discipline is the key to successful trading, but discipline was very difficult, should learn from the experience itself, little by little will be increasingly able to discipline

mayengbam
2011-09-28, 02:44 PM
discipline is a key factor to succeed we all know. it carries a big weight in forex too, but i guess a there are bigger factors here in forex which carries more weight compare to it. Kowledge is indispensable for example, even we have a well discipline trading strategy, without updating our knowledge or having a good knowledge of the market we wont succeed much

keset
2011-09-28, 04:13 PM
in every business in the demand for discipline as well in forex you must learn discipline, especially in the trading plan and good money management. :respect:

mojacko
2011-09-28, 04:35 PM
that is right. discipline is very important in forex trading. we must learn to control ourself and do not break our rules. because if we are lacking discipline, then we will lose in forex, so we must practice and learn it. it's like ea, they are programmed to follow the rules and they are disciplined.

keset
2011-09-28, 11:28 PM
that is right. discipline is very important in forex trading. we must learn to control ourself and do not break our rules. because if we are lacking discipline, then we will lose in forex, so we must practice and learn it. it's like ea, they are programmed to follow the rules and they are disciplined.
I completely agree in our trading is urgently needed to be disciplined, it is difficult but we must try and learn in stages so that we are good trading psychology. :respect:

YJSP
2011-10-02, 06:41 PM
Discipline is very important in forex trading, if we trade without discipline, we can not enter the market at the right time, we can not execute our trading plan properly, that is to say, we can not keep our loss small and profit maximum.

vineet
2011-10-13, 01:06 PM
discipline is the key to successful trading, but discipline was very difficult, should learn from the experience itself, little by little will be increasingly able to discipline

vineet
2011-10-19, 01:44 PM

vineet
2011-10-19, 07:41 PM
in every business in the demand for discipline as well in forex you must learn discipline, especially in the trading plan and good money management.

arooj3737
2011-11-09, 02:18 AM
Rules are important for every business but rules for discipline are so important especially in every type of trading business. If you have well aware from discipline rules then you are a big trader.

eddis
2011-11-10, 07:47 AM
dicipline is one more factor to make profit in trading activities
we can make a good trading result with dicipline when trading in market
not only dicipline we also need be patience to make a good result when trading

raja
2011-11-17, 07:48 PM
trader should try to trade with discipline and confidence, traders do not panic, I tried to relax, when it's appropriate discipline rule trading systems and money management, I think traders will be more comfortable. and when floating minus not panic

narendra
2011-11-18, 06:43 PM

raja
2011-11-19, 08:33 PM
trader must learn theory and much practice, and learn from experience, there is no strategy that can generate 100% profit, so the trader must use money management, so that we can survive selamannya account, and can generate profits, There is no best forex strategy.

raja
2011-11-20, 10:21 AM
The best way to know that what`s stop losses can be only that`s is the way get the previous higher and higher bar or lowe and lower bar shadown and that put sl because these are usually yours Support and resistance level

tristia
2011-11-20, 07:49 PM
dicipline when trading is very important things to get many profit in forex market, we need more be patient and also make a good dicipilin before open transactionn and alsoclose transaction, with best system and have a good dicipline power, we can make more profitable in forex market, don't open more than 4 position in a market or we can margin call

burayak
2011-11-23, 05:17 AM
Rules are important for every business but rules for discipline are so important especially in every type of trading business. If you have well aware from discipline rules then you are a big trader.

discipline in doing forex business is definitely a must because without discipline we may not be able to successfully run this forex business properly and correctly.

dmambi
2011-11-23, 08:30 PM

Discipline should be cultivated by every trader to become profitable in this Forex trading business, without discipline we can not implement our trade plan properly resulting in failure to capitalize the good analysis done.

burayak
2011-11-26, 11:38 AM
Discipline should be cultivated by every trader to become profitable in this Forex trading business, without discipline we can not implement our trade plan properly resulting in failure to capitalize the good analysis done.

yes without discipline we may not be able to survive and gain an advantage in this forex business is why we must be disciplined to use strategies with the existing rules so that we would be safe in this forex business.

nikhil
2011-11-27, 04:29 PM
Discipline is very important in forex trading, if we trade without discipline, we can not enter the market at the right time, we can not execute our trading plan properly, that is to say, we can not keep our loss small and profit maximum.

burayak
2011-11-30, 04:29 PM

indeed to be disciplined not as easy as expected we have to struggle with a lot of practicing and improving our quality and quality in learning.

atif58
2011-12-02, 07:13 PM
I am agreed. But i am newbie in forex. i have great knowledge but tell me how to trade which you can say it is discipled trade. Can somebody tell me , who has great experience of forex market, that how he/she trade which would be considerd discipline trade.

speedy
2011-12-04, 08:32 PM
I am agreed. But i am newbie in forex. i have great knowledge but tell me how to trade which you can say it is discipled trade. Can somebody tell me , who has great experience of forex market, that how he/she trade which would be considerd discipline trade.

When we say discipline trading it means just follow the rules strictly. Forex trading is the name of a business and for doing this business we need to follow some rules, if we follow these rules we are successful and if we don't follow these rules then we are losers. So discipline trading means just follow the trading rule sand don't violate any rule.
For example if you open many trades and open big lot size trades then you will soon get a margin call and I will say that you are not a discipline trader because you have violated the forex trading rule.

india
2011-12-05, 10:19 AM
dicipline is best factor to make a good result in trading activities, we also need a good dicipline in system and also in trading activities, because price is not predict and will ove very fast, with dicipline and money managemnet will make a good result in trading activities, dicipline can aplicable in demo account

anitagala124
2011-12-11, 03:27 PM

anitagala124
2011-12-11, 04:31 PM
discipline is very important.there is only the decision to follow your plan! you trade scalps or long-term swing trades, at both you have to make a decision at some point if the trade go against you. may at long-term trades you have a little more time for the decision. but don't think to much, follow your plan and everything is easy.

Rhushikesh
2011-12-18, 04:11 PM
discipline is very important.there is only the decision to follow your plan! you trade scalps or long-term swing trades, at both you have to make a decision at some point if the trade go against you. may at long-term trades you have a little more time for the decision. but don't think to much, follow your plan and everything is easy.

For getting a big profit discipline and patience is very necessary.........Discipline helps us for making a good planning and strategy which is very essential in forex trading.....

Ya its right we have to keep the discipline and so we can take a good profit.....with discipline we can manage all things.

Discipline is the very important and essential for the trading....we can improve the skill and make a very good money management. And so that we can make a big profit.

mirror
2011-12-21, 04:35 PM
Rules of trading discipline ? well I think it should be like this following some criteria or making some own rules for own trading style , well I believe without a proper trading strategy and without a plan its impossible to make profit in Forex

newentry
2011-12-22, 11:55 AM
Ya its right we have to keep the discipline and so we can take a good profit.....with discipline we can manage all things.

patience and high discipline is good and it will be great if they are supported by high responsibility too
and it means that the traders should serious to learn and practice as well as they can and because when they get practice they will build their own strategies that suitable with their styles and what will happen if they just make a mistake as bad habit and it will be brought into real account?

sarwars
2011-12-22, 11:38 PM
if we follow these rules we are successful and if we don't follow these rules then we are losers. So discipline trading means just follow the trading rule sand don't violate any rule.

prem
2011-12-26, 08:39 PM
in every business,discipline is very important for all concerns.in forex trading also we must maintain the discipline in all situations.we should learn to control ourself and do not break the forex rules.we should learn and practice such as ea,trading plans,good money management.

shinde
2011-12-28, 01:24 PM
in every business in the demand for discipline as well in forex you must learn discipline, especially in the trading plan and good money management.

shinde
2011-12-28, 01:28 PM
I completely agree in our trading is urgently needed to be disciplined, it is difficult but we must try and learn in stages so that we are good trading psychology.

muhammadatif
2012-01-05, 04:02 PM
Discipline is the key to success in every business not only in trading but it has special importance in forex trading. Maintain discipline is very difficult but you cannot earn without it. If you want to become a good trader it is necessary for you.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-15, 03:38 PM
I believe the discipline is the key to successful forex trading, as a profitable strategy, but running is not discipline, it will be useless, you will receive the frequent loss and margin call, believe me

burayak
2012-01-17, 05:42 AM
it is true that in doing business transactions in this forex trader must obey the rule of strategy or system that is used so that it can generate profits in accordance with the strategies used to minimize losses and therefore discipline is one key to achieving success in the forex business.

dmambi
2012-01-17, 10:43 PM
Discipline will not come overnight , it needs to developed like a hobby and practiced with patience in every walks of life then only we will be able to follow the trading discipline effectively without any kind of problem. This also helps in better money management resulting in reduced risk.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-18, 09:32 AM
Refraining from trading is a valid trading strategy that most traders fail to remember. We must not trade when the trend is ambivalent or difficult to determine. Trading should favor us, and if it appears that we may be risking our account, then it is as well a wise decision to abstain altogether from opening a position.

mohit
2012-01-20, 12:32 PM
i think discipline is the heart of the forex because if yopu fail to maintain the discipline in the trading then you will never succeed in making the profit in the forex

anubhavsingh
2012-01-20, 11:57 PM
trading me discipline ka sabse pehle rule to yahi hota hai ki trader ko apni greed pe kabu rakhna chahaiye tabhi wo trading se paisa kama sakta hai
iske alawa trader ko apne emotions pe bhi kabu rakhna chahiye kyunki is wajah se bahut traders loss me jate hai
iske baad money management karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki agar aapka money management thik nahi hoga to aap kabhi bhi forex se paisa nahi kama sakte

ericnyamu
2012-01-21, 10:41 PM
one rule that i have stuck with is always using a stoploss and managing my trade as it becomes profitable . this is something many of us donot do you should always groom your trades are they become profitable and by grooming i mean putting stoploss and moving it as he trade is profitable securing your profit .

lovefx
2012-01-23, 11:38 PM
Trading discipline is so important to be a successful trader. we must have our own trading discipline to get things under our control , there for its really important for us to follow trading discipline in our forex life .

ericnyamu
2012-01-24, 08:57 PM
for me what i have found out from trading forex so far is that the more you stick to one strategy the more your chances of making it in forex. what i mean is that we should avoid hoping from one strategy to another trying to find the holy grail because itsnt there

kampung
2012-01-28, 05:32 PM
The rules of the first to learn forex strategy which works and then looking for another strategy, and I advise you to follow only one strategy to deal with the master and then looking for the development and did not find it then look for another strategy

never learn to do too much trading strategy because it will drain our trade and I think we should be able to have a trade that will lead us to focus on learning a trade strategy only and is not more to get the concentration in our trade

norix
2012-01-29, 02:23 PM
trading in many pair with many system is not good for trader, we need best system to make a good result in trading activities, we need focus with only 1 pairs and also 1 system and strategy, it will make a good system and psychology in trading activities, i always using trading planto make open transaction everyday

yes it is very good because we must always focus in this trade if you want to succeed,
the important thing here is how long we will survive

YJSP
2012-02-04, 09:13 PM
I think the traders should be several stage, at first, they do not has discipline, so they will fight himself to try to be disciplined; and the second stage, he will fight for his mental system, the mental system will always told him not to do something, but trading always need to do something, so it is another hard process; and the third period, they will be relax in this stage, and win profit, even can use mutiple lots to gain more profit. Maybe some other stage, but I do not meet yet.

shinde
2012-02-05, 05:21 PM
i think discipline is the heart of the forex because if yopu fail to maintain the discipline in the trading then you will never succeed in making the profit in the forex

ashwini
2012-02-05, 05:38 PM
trading decipline are needed for control ourself..

first of all .. how we control the mentally pressure. and avoid the margin call..
we just use the low leverage instead of high leverage..
must be use the stop losss. only one trade per day..

nilesh
2012-02-05, 07:07 PM
indeed to be disciplined not as easy as expected we have to struggle with a lot of practicing and improving our quality and quality in learning.

nilesh
2012-02-05, 07:58 PM
yes without discipline we may not be able to survive and gain an advantage in this forex business is why we must be disciplined to use strategies with the existing rules so that we would be safe in this forex business.

nilesh
2012-02-08, 08:05 PM
Discipline is the key to success in every business not only in trading but it has special importance in forex trading. Maintain discipline is very difficult but you cannot earn without it. If you want to become a good trader it is necessary for you.

norix
2012-02-10, 10:02 PM

imperative that every step that we implanted with a discipline, system, time and money can indeed produce results that can bring about change, when we trade also determine the outcome

dmambi
2012-02-10, 10:07 PM
Discipline in implementing our trading plan is very much necessary to make profit and stay in this business for long time. Often we plan our trading perfectly but fail in it's implementation. We should cultivate the habit of strict disciplined trading for success.

kampung
2012-02-13, 03:39 PM
Discipline in implementing our trading plan is very much necessary to make profit and stay in this business for long time. Often we plan our trading perfectly but fail in it's implementation. We should cultivate the habit of strict disciplined trading for success.

If you are not disciplined in your trading then that will happen is we will have problems in our trade and I believe that when we experience in our trade malsah then we will occasionally stress and trauma for your market entry

panicky
2012-02-13, 05:51 PM
Absolutely, this is like our daily habits. discipline is a principle of a trader to be successful in doing something. So, do not be lazy.

iwan
2012-02-14, 12:39 PM
it is true, indeed discipline must be applied in any of our trade transactions. profit had to be earned every day, but the loss of trade names and fortunately it is a natural thing. as long as a month on average profit should outweigh the disadvantages.

ishvara
2012-02-14, 01:33 PM

Yes, it is right to note that trading discipling is a pivotal point in forex trading. It is important to every business in any kind of business that they are doing in forex trading. Discipline is key in trading forex.

m3x_19
2012-02-14, 03:23 PM
The success that a trader achieves in the markets is directly correlated to ones trading discipline or lack thereof. Trading discipline is 90 percent of the game. The formula is very simple:Trade with discipline and you will succeed; trade without discipline and you will fail.
Yes it absolutely true, in order to become a succesful trader one must have a disciplin, having a good system without a disciplin is the same as they who has not a system, if someone have a simple system but he run it with discipline, then he/she has already their holy grail.

papazakiyya
2012-02-15, 01:44 PM

Yes.... i am agree with you, discipline is the key to success in forex trading. How to dicipline in forex trading :
1. If we have made a trading system, we must dicipline with trading system that we created.
2. If we have made a money management, we must dicipline with money management when determine take profit (TP) and Stoping Loss (SL)

ishvara
2012-02-15, 06:15 PM
If you are not disciplined in your trading then that will happen is we will have problems in our trade and I believe that when we experience in our trade malsah then we will occasionally stress and trauma for your market entry

If a trader is not disciplined in forex trading, then they should know that they have failed in their trading. Discipline works alongside knowledge to make a forex trader to be complete.

ahmedlinkers
2012-02-16, 12:12 PM

A very good reminder of the basics for everyone who wish to trade and succeed. Without discipline there is nothing for the trader to gain its loss all the way.

GaruL
2012-02-16, 02:33 PM
Discipline and greedy these two factors are often the talk trader because basically everyone has these two properties are of minor nature so as to reduce this should be a continuous exercise

discipline and greed are a lot of the talk on this forum, because the two properties are very influential on our trading results, if we are greedy will certainly jeopardize our trading so is the discipline, and therefore we must be disciplined and greedy nature of our control so that the results of trading we satisfy.

muhammadfarooq
2012-02-19, 10:40 AM
I want to be tell the newbie of forex trading that if you want to be get the profit from forex trasding business you must need to be follows the rules and discipline of forex trading, its better for you and your trading.

sibali
2012-02-22, 08:23 PM
I want to be tell the newbie of forex trading that if you want to be get the profit from forex trasding business you must need to be follows the rules and discipline of forex trading, its better for you and your trading.

you are right, but we must apply first for yourself. If not the discipline we will implement loss forex trading, one discipline should be applied is to comply with the rules of the trading strategies we apply

kaji
2012-02-24, 12:23 PM

yes discipline is the key to our success in forex trading.Any good strategy and our management,but if we do not discipline then it can not be effective.so any strategy that we use the key is discipline.....

muhammadfarooq
2012-02-24, 12:27 PM
In forex trading its very important that to obey the rules of trading forex because when ever you follow the rules you feel more comfortable and its better way to grow up the business and to maintain the company for long term run.

jai
2012-02-26, 05:49 PM
discipline indeed the only flaw that money traders fails to obey. this simple word would mean everything in forex market. you won't able to develop any good strategies without it. cause only discipline that allow you to be able analysze the strategies better, and know it's maximum performance.

malik83
2012-02-28, 11:42 PM
Rules are the basic part of a successful trading, and if you are trading in forex market then you should be obey the rules and be a discipline person. without any rules and regulation you can,t do any thing.

Gupta
2012-02-29, 04:32 PM
The basic thing is that you have to make most of these rules for yourself and they form part of your trading plan. For instance what time frame you use to trade, what lot size you risk per trade, what signals you consider as the perfect entry signal. Then you have to discipline yourself to make sure that you do not violate these rules that you have set down for yourself.

siddesh
2012-02-29, 06:23 PM
When we say discipline trading it means just follow the rules strictly. Forex trading is the name of a business and for doing this business we need to follow some rules, if we follow these rules we are successful and if we don't follow these rules then we are losers. So discipline trading means just follow the trading rule sand don't violate any rule.
For example if you open many trades and open big lot size trades then you will soon get a margin call and I will say that you are not a discipline trader because you have violated the forex trading rule.

balakalimuthu
2012-02-29, 08:01 PM
The basic thing is that you have to make most of these rules for yourself and they form part of your trading plan. For instance what time frame you use to trade, what lot size you risk per trade, what signals you consider as the perfect entry signal. Then you have to discipline yourself to make sure that you do not violate these rules that you have set down for yourself.

Yes the basic outline of trading discipline is sticking within our trading plan. Designing a trading plan is the learning stage in Forex trading and just following that is the profit making stage in Forex trading. When designing the plan we must choose the system which most suits one's personal physiological characters.

oscar
2012-03-01, 08:03 PM
many sites that provide lessons to create a trading rule ..
but many beginner traders are always breaking their trading rule because many just want to earn money instantly in this business ..
they do not want to undergo the process of learning forex that will take a long time

xiaotanghao
2012-03-02, 02:49 PM
For me,I quite agree with it that Trade with discipline and you will succeed; trade without discipline and you will fail. I do have the experience that not following my rules in forex.I am greedy to profit more.And in the end,that order just go back,and I lost all the profit and even lose some my own money there.

bambang
2012-03-03, 12:04 AM

yes discipline is important. to be disciplined, we should be able to control our emotions first. after we've been able to control emotions well, then automatically we will be better able to discipline. so I think if we can control emotions well, then we can be more disciplined in carrying out trading rules we have made.

mohamedsaleh
2012-03-03, 04:12 AM
you got that right . if you want to learn it in a good way you should learn from someone who already in the game because he would know the right way and the easy way to learn and then you will practice it in many ways

bekantan
2012-03-03, 09:06 AM
Discipline is the key to success in trading. whether it is discipline in money management, use of the lot, the rules of the trading system, the right time to enter the market and many others. People who do not discipline the people who do not have a future.

oscar
2012-03-03, 10:06 PM
we always talk about discipline ... but it is very difficult to apply in forex trading activities ..
what should I do if I always forget the discipline that is often violated trading rules?
I am tired because always getting a lot of loss in trading forex

my-forex
2012-03-06, 01:51 PM

yes, I agree. the discipline we will be successful in everything not only in forex trading. intelligent people would not be successful if he did not discipline let alone people who do not understand of course he would have failed if not disciplined

maryosa
2012-03-07, 03:41 PM
I been through a lot of heartaches and disappointments because I lose many accounts because of luck of discipline. I also realizes that my main enemy is my own self. I could not really blamed the market because most of my mistakes is self imposed. Now am trying to slowly changed my bad ways and disciplined myself now or never.

Is very good way to trade if can change bad trading habit and now become discipline. The market is not the reason for mistake in forex but trader not able to read market and make good trading decision is to blame for loss in forex trading.

maryosa
2012-03-07, 03:42 PM
I been through a lot of heartaches and disappointments because I lose many accounts because of luck of discipline. I also realizes that my main enemy is my own self. I could not really blamed the market because most of my mistakes is self imposed. Now am trying to slowly changed my bad ways and disciplined myself now or never.

Is very good way to trade if can change bad trading habit and now become discipline. The market is not the reason for mistake in forex but trader not able to read market and make good trading decision is to blame for loss in forex trading.

my-forex
2012-03-07, 06:20 PM
Very true what you tell, the discipline will make us do things with ease, and will be facilitated. it is not easy to discipline but we must be able to do that all to be good and others will also be good. make the discipline as the key to your success assured.

true master, but unfortunately we do when it's trading for discipline sometimes like to forget. because asiknya trading or even minus floting being confused we become complacent with the rule that we should run, it would not fit the rule of discipline which eventually regret it later .....

ken arok
2012-03-08, 04:09 PM
The emotion is also very dangerous in the forex trading because it comes automatically at the time of bad trades. If we want to live in this market then we have to avoid all our emotions. Sometimes this emotions are also good because this will teach us a good lesson that what mistake we have done in the trading.

my-forex
2012-03-08, 09:18 PM
The emotion is also very dangerous in the forex trading because it comes automatically at the time of bad trades. If we want to live in this market then we have to avoid all our emotions. Sometimes this emotions are also good because this will teach us a good lesson that what mistake we have done in the trading.

I agree, it's excessive emotions will hurt us in forex trading. emotional control also requires training and experience as time passes and surely we will overcome it all

Mark
2012-03-09, 04:08 PM
I just found out that it is in the trading discipline is important. I do not think it was also not a matter of discipline. I would argue that the most important thing is emotional control and money management, discipline is not too important. But do you think about the discipline to make my knowledge was growing, and I will try to discipline in the hope of increasing my profit. thank you all.

sunil
2012-03-09, 06:38 PM
agar aap naye trader ho to aapko forex ke basics ko follow karna chahiye
forex basics ke hisab se aapko sabse pehle trend ka pata lagana chahiye.agar aapko trend ka pata nahi lag pa raha to aapko trade nahi karna chahaiye
trend pata lagane ke bad apko trend ki direction me trade karna chahaiey aur fir support aur resistance ke hisab se hi stop loss aur take profit use karna chahaiye

herono1
2012-03-13, 05:14 PM
There are so many rules in forex trading to trade but better to be disciplined, make every trade with confidence and obey the forex trading rules then you always get the success in forex trading and be a best trader in very little time.

chirayu
2012-03-14, 12:28 PM

Mark
2012-03-14, 03:23 PM

I agree with your opinion. If you wish, I wish you would give further explanation. Do you think the incoming signal is a simple and profitable for a newbie? thanks ...

Mark
2012-03-17, 05:15 PM
It is the discipline that was important. Without discipline we can lose the spirit, loss of memory, loss of control, and become lazy. Being a good trader, need a good fight and spirit.

andhwrey
2012-03-19, 05:16 PM
I agree. But your opinion excessive. It is impossible to eliminate or avoid emotions in full. Especially if you are a newcomer to the world of forex. What do you think I fix this?
yes,we only can avoid and reduce it and loss become more tight and we can know soon when emotions comes to our mind
and practice and diciplines will help us to control it

Protech
2012-03-19, 10:36 PM
discipline is important with regard to FX trading, once we trade without requiring discipline, we are going to not enter the market in the needed time, we are going to definitely not execute our trading plan properly, that will be to say, we are able to certainly not maintain the reduction small also profit maximum.

norix
2012-03-20, 11:52 AM
discipline is important with regard to FX trading, once we trade without requiring discipline, we are going to not enter the market in the needed time, we are going to definitely not execute our trading plan properly, that will be to say, we are able to certainly not maintain the reduction small also profit maximum.

innovation is very much the Treder to apply discipline in the trade, we can start from the hours of trading, the number of lots that we use and the most important to the management of our finances can be tightened

patil
2012-03-20, 06:00 PM
discipline indeed the only flaw that money traders fails to obey. this simple word would mean everything in forex market. you won't able to develop any good strategies without it. cause only discipline that allow you to be able analysze the strategies better, and know it's maximum performance.

mhchomsi
2012-03-20, 06:39 PM
is a must in the forex market is a discipline. discipline is very important in forex trading. we must learn to control ourself and do not break our rules. because if we are lacking discipline, then we will lose in forex, so we must practice and learn it.

norix
2012-03-20, 07:26 PM
is a must in the forex market is a discipline. discipline is very important in forex trading. we must learn to control ourself and do not break our rules. because if we are lacking discipline, then we will lose in forex, so we must practice and learn it.

self-discipline, time and emotions not only in the eyes of management are tightened, not ourselves be true that our trading crusher
we always fail is the lack of proper discipline

Mark
2012-03-21, 06:52 PM
Discipline it turns out it will make traders become more experienced and more adept at reading the change in price. Disampin, the discipline can also make us more confident in opening a trade.

rakesh
2012-03-28, 12:25 PM
yes discipline is important. to be disciplined, we should be able to control our emotions first. after we've been able to control emotions well, then automatically we will be better able to discipline. so I think if we can control emotions well, then we can be more disciplined in carrying out trading rules we have made.

Mark
2012-03-29, 07:58 AM
Discipline and emotional control, are things that are often combined. It is the one entity that can not be separated. How can the discipline that self-control ability is still weak? but in my opinion, to force to discipline, it can also improve the control of emotions.

sagar
2012-03-30, 12:51 PM

forexdon
2012-03-30, 08:01 PM
yes dear forex trading never goes to end if you are thinking to put your whole money and make a rich man in one night it mean you are very foolish person so never think that forex is the game of overnight

siredewe
2012-03-31, 09:46 PM

wow, a simple advice but it seems very good. I will try to practice it .. disciplined with what I have and I will try to see during the next two months, whether it is correct I will have success? but this advice really seemed worth a try.

manibhai2012
2012-03-31, 09:58 PM
Rules of Trading Discipline
I always try to keep some basic rules of the Forex market in my dairy one of them is always stay calm and cool in the market always try to control your nerve and your emotions and last and have more importance for me is give a lot of respect to money and risk management.

mandeeprana
2012-04-01, 04:24 PM
forx me trader ka descipline me hona bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki trading ke bahut rules hote hai jinko hamesha dhyan me rakhna chahiye..aisa karne se trader ko zada se zada fayda hoga aur in rules ko dhyan me rakhne ke liye trader ka descipline me hona bahut zaruri hota hai

newentry
2012-04-01, 08:46 PM
discipline and patience are the keys after the trader learn and practice and get strategies for their trading and i do not agree if you think that this business is game and also gambling, there is no luck at this business and all depend to the skill and ability..not luck factor and make betting

ishvara
2012-04-01, 11:02 PM
Trading discipline is actually very important to all traders since it saves us from making mistakes like greed and over trading. All traders should make sure that they have a control of this as they trade.

playfx
2012-04-02, 09:55 AM
to be able make discipline in running our rules, then we should need to use punishment and reward in applying it. when we don't do it we can set what kind of punishment we should take and also the contrarily if we able to run it with discipline then we will decide what kind of reward that we will take.

anubhavsingh
2012-04-02, 10:38 AM
discipline and patience are the keys after the trader learn and practice and get strategies for their trading and i do not agree if you think that this business is game and also gambling, there is no luck at this business and all depend to the skill and ability..not luck factor and make betting

forex me iscipline aur patience bahut zaruri hota hai..in dono factors ki wjah se market me trading. jo bhi acha trader hota hai wo yahi salah deta hai ki baki traders ko patience aur discipline ki madad lete hue trading karni chahaiye tabhi wo consistent profit kama payenge

justpips
2012-04-04, 11:34 PM
I think discipline is absolutely essential to be possessed by the traders who want to survive in this business. discipline in trading can bring a consistent profit, although the consequences so rarely open position. a discipline is difficult for the beginning, nothing is impossible if we want to try. I personally sometimes not disciplined in the open position, resulting in not a few positions that I cut my losses due to indiscipline.

Sri Hartono
2012-04-06, 11:51 AM

apart from that we also have to equip themselves with knowledge about forex, how to analyze markets through graphs, money management, as well as to equip themselves with the mental strength, mental here is mentally ready to lose or win

gava
2012-04-07, 09:49 PM

newentry
2012-04-07, 09:56 PM
discipline and patience will bring them to the right place and comfortable when they have learned and practiced and then trade with good discipline too, sometimes we have to trade with slow and sometimes we have to trade with aggressive too and all depend to the market condition then we are as the traders have to become a flexible trader and know what should we do for all condition...

girish
2012-04-08, 05:04 PM
imperative that every step that we implanted with a discipline, system, time and money can indeed produce results that can bring about change, when we trade also determine the outcome

naziafarhan
2012-04-08, 07:06 PM
Rules of Trading Discipline

Yes I am absolute agreed with your statement you made here. A disciplined trader can become profitable if he really trades with certain rules cause there is some words like discipline always pays back. So discipline is everything behind success.

mandeeprana
2012-04-08, 10:39 PM

forex me mujhe lagta hai ki time aur money hi sab kuch hota hai
jo bhi trader apne time ki keemat karta hai aur apne money ki value smajhte hue trading karta hai usse bahut success milti hai
me bahut koshish karta hon ki apne paise ko bahut aceh se manage karu aur ache waqt pe achi deal khol ke paisa kamau

fxquest
2012-04-09, 02:48 AM
It is right that trading without discipline you are more likely to lose, and discipline should enhance the performance, but it is not all we need to succed in forex trading along with discipline we should have a good and tested strategy, follow risk management rules and should have positive attitude along with experience.

hamouni
2012-04-09, 07:48 AM
The field of successful forex trading is not anything extra ordinary. A trader must have discipline in his strategy. He should follow his strategy strictly and he shouldn't change it at the midway without any proper reason

girish
2012-04-09, 12:43 PM
discipline or greediness hi important factor hey discipline ko ager hum explain kerein to is ka metlab hey patience sey kaam lena ja trade na milay or mil bhi jaye to ager loss mein ho jaye phir bhi patience rekhni hey aur overtrading nehi kerni or na hi hedging werna aap ko bohot loss ho ga or aap ka account bhi blow ho jaye ga kuch ghanton mien

viky
2012-04-10, 11:40 PM
if we follow these rules we are successful and if we don't follow these rules then we are losers. So discipline trading means just follow the trading rule sand don't violate any rule.

dadaa
2012-04-11, 02:21 PM
Rules and laws that govern dealing in forex known at all, but the application is wrong and following the proper laws governing the Forex is that lead us to the mistakes that traders always

tajdarbet
2012-04-12, 10:39 PM

han app sahi ho forex trading main app desipline k bagher to kuch bhi hasil nahi kar saktey ho kioun k main ye samghta houn k koi bhi business ho woh desiplline k bagher sahi taran se nahi chal sakta es liye forex trading main desipline sahi ha

yaar
2012-04-15, 07:59 PM

herono1
2012-04-15, 10:02 PM
i want to be advice to the forex trading beginner's that you always follows the forex trading rules and be confidence when you trading in real trading account, make more profit with good trading.

toptrader43
2012-04-16, 10:02 AM
Discipline is really important in fx trading. If you trade with no discipline you can not enter the market during the correct time. You can not execute our very own trading plan properly which is to say we are able to not maintain our loss small as well as income best.

johntra
2012-04-16, 02:35 PM
In my opinion, any business activity requires rules for the discipline. Forex trading is also included. It is precisely in Forex Trading, discipline is a must. Only sometimes reality is not the same as hope. Although we have tried and discipline. Here we must continue to nurture the spirit and not give up. Continue discipline, whatever happens, never give up. Then often had discussions with a fellow trader, will improve the quality and our passion.

Ford
2012-04-16, 10:24 PM
Well said, if you lack the trading discipline no trading system will work for you and will produce profits for you. You need to be well disciplined to earn profits from any trading system, If you have the trading discipline a poor trading system will also produce profits for yo

if i may ask, which kind of discipline does one require here. Some times you may have set plans to follow but the markets may flactuate to a loss, will you still trade as per your plan or should you change?

Ford
2012-04-16, 10:29 PM
I think to be disciplined in mind will mean to be steady and work according to the rules and the same time to avoid the feeling of greed. Be dynamic with markets. Make profits to your plan and never look for more as this may cause losses

kutuk
2012-04-16, 10:31 PM
Your words are true, so each of us actually have the same strategies, but the difference is ourselves, there are many factors such as psychological, emotional and of course the discipline to always win

bhai
2012-04-19, 06:56 PM

sidhu
2012-04-19, 07:08 PM
it is true that in doing business transactions in this forex trader must obey the rule of strategy or system that is used so that it can generate profits in accordance with the strategies used to minimize losses and therefore discipline is one key to achieving success in the forex business.

bhai
2012-04-19, 07:20 PM

sunil
2012-04-20, 03:42 PM
Here we cannot stick with the general rules because every trader need its own and he should develop these when he move from demo to live and evaluting them on contineous basis that give strength to his trading.

elektra
2012-04-20, 04:27 PM
I admit, to be disciplined is not easy for some people. But discipline is a must for success in Forex Trading. Discipline here in terms of time, study, money management, and anything else related to Forex Trading. If we are really disciplined and consistent, then very soon I'm optimistic we'll succeed.

waqes gill
2012-04-20, 04:37 PM
Yes we are agreed markets its trends its rule and regulation,discipline .the success of any market is own its rule and regulation.you told that trading discipline 90 persent of the game.yes discipline always success full .trading is also a term of discipline and with out rule we fail in this business

herono1
2012-04-20, 09:26 PM
i want to be advice for the beginner's of the forex trading that must be follow the forex trading discipline rules to be a best trader and to get the more profit with best trading,

evostaff
2012-04-21, 09:22 AM
it is true, but i think discipline would be easy to do if our trading system have been able succeded, if our system is still a mess or experimental stage, so it is natural that we can not discipline. so find a profitable system used to apply the spirit of discipline

netra
2012-04-21, 01:41 PM
discipline is a key factor to succeed we all know. it carries a big weight in forex too, but i guess a there are bigger factors here in forex which carries more weight compare to it. Kowledge is indispensable for example, even we have a well discipline trading strategy, without updating our knowledge or having a good knowledge of the market we wont succeed much

Ford
2012-04-21, 07:40 PM
trading has serious rules of which if you miss on then you miss a lot of things. so in order to be safe you need to be up to date with the rules most important controlling emotions and avoiding greed

sibali
2012-04-22, 05:10 PM

trading was disciplined but you must have a trading strategy that can give you profit and has been tested. without it there is no order to even just be herded to throwing money away. so discover a proven trading methods used to deliver profit

johntra
2012-04-23, 09:59 AM
Trading discipline is the rule that candidates must continue to be applied by a professional trader. Discipline will always be someone to support innovation and evaluation. Discipline will also force a person to be successful. There is no excuse for failing to discipline people, but the fate of who can beat him. But all of a Professional Trader always apply discipline in every activity. And finally he would always discipline for profit.

clickme
2012-04-23, 10:19 AM
I can also say that not only in just forex but also in every aspect of life a discipline mind can reach you too high and make your dream true, as forex is very technical and has various sensitive point so that you always try to trade with forex with good patience and confident.

joget
2012-04-24, 10:15 AM
discipline is the key to success in forex trading, but you should have a good system or strategy and planning in a clear and detailed, to apply these disciplines. the discipline in terms of following the rules or the system that you created for your trading success.

dwik
2012-04-24, 06:09 PM
discipline is the key to success in forex trading, but you should have a good system or strategy and planning in a clear and detailed, to apply these disciplines. the discipline in terms of following the rules or the system that you created for your trading success.

although we have a good strategy and a good system but not the discipline, will eventually be seen a significant impact occurs on your account, and the margin call is very close to you :)
because discipline is the most successful in the forex world and real life everyday.

nurhidayah
2012-04-24, 09:09 PM
although we have a good strategy and a good system but not the discipline, will eventually be seen a significant impact occurs on your account, and the margin call is very close to you :)
because discipline is the most successful in the forex world and real life everyday.

to increase self-discipline is actually dependent on how the trader's own understanding of each transaction made with due regard to some of the things that sometimes not so fun part of any transaction carried out is, naturally we also need to be able to apply the rules of this discipline gradually even be forced

yaar
2012-04-25, 12:58 PM
innovation is very much the Treder to apply discipline in the trade, we can start from the hours of trading, the number of lots that we use and the most important to the management of our finances can be tightened

yaar
2012-04-25, 01:03 PM
self-discipline, time and emotions not only in the eyes of management are tightened, not ourselves be true that our trading crusher

yaar
2012-04-25, 02:17 PM

yaar
2012-04-25, 02:30 PM
yes it is very good because we must always focus in this trade if you want to succeed,
the important thing here is how long we will survive

anoha
2012-04-25, 10:25 PM
Yes has to be discipline in the trade of trading and wonderful and the most important thing is the commitment and strict adherence to the management of capital is very good this is the secret of success in the Forex and kill the dreaded greed and control over the emotions well

netra
2012-04-26, 02:23 PM

anoha
2012-04-28, 12:01 AM
Discipline, the most important thing in Forex. Commitment to the strategy that we follow and not to enter only when all conditions are met. Commitment to rigorous management of capital. Non-greed ...

rahibul
2012-04-28, 12:16 AM
If you want to win at Forex trading, you should never underestimate the importance of discipline, trading in the Forex market is very important to your success! Make sure you trust what you do to get the right training, giving you the mindset to be disciplined will.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-28, 10:25 AM

rule or discipline sa jo member trading karta han wo he kamyabe trader kahlata han es laya kuch rule han jo ya forum ahma maaha karata ha es fourm na kafi acha or best ruel ha jan sa hama boht sari madadd malti ha or en rules ko apana kar boht sara proift gain kar sakta han or haua ko parashani be nhi ho ge.

wavestraders
2012-04-29, 12:17 AM

kalponick
2012-04-29, 08:07 AM
In forex sometimes you need to do same thing again and again.. this can be really tiring for some people.. but to make consistent profit, you must need to do these things regularly.. things like checking news for that day.. and how much it gonna affect on your opened trades.. doing proper homeworks before entering into any trade, learning forex everyday.. etc.. You really need to be a disciplined guy to do all of these..

elektra
2012-04-29, 04:18 PM
experience is the best teacher, thanks to our veteran trader for the careful analysis given so far on this subject. as a matter of fact, i saved it to my hard disk for reference.

bejomulyo
2012-04-29, 09:44 PM
discipline become very hard when greediness swallowing our emotions. follow the plan and leave after we hit the target

elektra
2012-04-30, 09:06 AM
The most important thing is experience. Not enough just to have enough knowledge in this field, we must practice, practice then we have the experience, with experience we have the mentality that is ready to confront all possibilities.

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 06:25 PM
hi
discipline in doing forex busniness is definiately a must because without discipline we may not able to successfully run this forex business
properly and correctly. so brothers you must have follow the rule and regulation that is the discipline in forex.

budado
2012-05-01, 04:54 AM
Patience. that's is the key in discipline. Because if you don't have patience you have hard time disciplining yourself.
I know its hard to earn money in forex trading and those who has mental toughness to believe in this strategy that its going to work the more you going to make lots of profit from it. That's why its important that you have patience, patience results to discipline.

rahulsagar
2012-05-15, 12:53 AM
discipline or greediness hi important factor hey discipline ko ager hum explain kerein to is ka metlab hey patience sey kaam lena ja trade na milay or mil bhi jaye to ager loss mein ho jaye phir bhi patience rekhni hey aur overtrading nehi kerni or na hi hedging werna aap ko bohot loss ho ga or aap ka account bhi blow ho jaye ga kuch ghanton mien

aarti
2012-05-15, 12:59 PM
han app sahi ho forex trading main app desipline k bagher to kuch bhi hasil nahi kar saktey ho kioun k main ye samghta houn k koi bhi business ho woh desiplline k bagher sahi taran se nahi chal sakta es liye forex trading main desipline sahi ha

deathzz
2012-05-15, 08:16 PM
discipline is always a problem when we are trading, because we have to beat ourselves and overcome our sense of greed,,,
sometimes we are not disciplined when it is pressed during trading, :( and this will make we loss in trading,

sitiz
2012-05-16, 06:28 PM

True, discipline merpakan everyone, especially the key to success in forex is, without any discipline of engineering is as good as it will not provide profit even we could lose all the capital in the forex if not disciplined and need to be disciplined and practice exercises to do on an ongoing basis

kuldeep
2012-05-16, 06:35 PM
dispiline is most important thing in forex market avoid disipline in forex is to avoid profit in forex so always do trade in forex with disipline we must learn to control ourself and do not break our rules

nazia
2012-05-18, 03:19 PM
Every business have some rules and discipline where it based upon just like forex trading where if you are trading without any discipline and rules then you have nothing from it but with rules and discipline you will be able to got some thing from forex trading.

Maham Gill
2012-05-18, 06:08 PM

wasa to trading main obht sara rule han to boht sara discipline ha es main kuch to boht he fadamaind han or kuch loss be earned karta han es laya har band ka trading main apna rule han or apna disciplince han/

anoha
2012-05-18, 07:32 PM
Yes has to be discipline in overdrive and Forex
Alaltazambtrivh that we follow the rules and put them in order to walk until we get to safety and succeed at Forex no matter how tempting Amugodh in the market, the secret of success is a commitment ....

zisumon
2012-05-20, 11:56 AM
Discipline is the main part of success in trading.so discipline is very very Importance.I do not think it was also not a matter of discipline.If we want to live in this market then we have to avoid all our emotions.

waleedkhan
2012-05-20, 12:23 PM

dicpline jo hai hai woh aik key hai success hona ki agar app dicipline ko follow karta hain tu is may app ka he faida hai aur app ko he aik acha profit mil sakta hai is waja say

moonletter
2012-05-20, 12:46 PM
I know that if we want to trade in this market without discipline then we can fail in this market very badly but i think that with discipline market analysis also necessary for the traders.
I agree with you that the trader must be disciplined in analyzing the market, not because of lust we are in a hurry to determine the OP, it would be very risky and costly. Therefore be a trader in the money management discipline, discipline in acquiring a target profit, self-discipline in making technical and fundamental analysis, and discipline in the open position when not based on chance.:good:

marjuck
2012-05-20, 05:52 PM
discipline is the most important criteria in our whole life as well as forex. unfortunately we loss our discipline when we fall in more loss. to minimize our loss and trade in a systematic way we must be show our discipline in our trade. it is the key of success.

newentry
2012-05-21, 12:05 PM
I know that if we want to trade in this market without discipline then we can fail in this market very badly but i think that with discipline market analysis also necessary for the traders.

you are right my friend. even the trader have good theory, strategies and else and if they trade with less discipline then they will not the best result and even nothing and blow up the account, so here, discipline and patience are very important and needed for all condition

mbie123
2012-05-22, 03:52 AM
money management is also a very important if you have big balance in your account then you have to less worry about MM, if we have small amount of balance in account then we have to use MM strictly otherwise we can face margin call i have experienced i do this two time so now i use only 5% to 10% of my account.

This is true, money management is important in the forex, if we have good money management I am sure we can survive in this business and avoid big losses. does not matter how long a trader to run this business, no money management they would not be able to survive in this business.

overlau
2012-05-22, 09:17 AM
Planning is one of the discipline don't just trade think first and plan :)

naijafx
2012-05-22, 04:52 PM
Planning can really implement discipline in trading. This is because it helps you to keep you rules which will help you to survive in the market.

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-22, 06:48 PM
You are hundred percent right and I am completely agree with you.But,most of the people do not want to follow the rule,specially the new comer. Sometimes they make profit fortunately and become more naughty.

overlau
2012-05-23, 01:43 PM
You are hundred percent right and I am completely agree with you.But,most of the people do not want to follow the rule,specially the new comer. Sometimes they make profit fortunately and become more naughty.

Agree.. Cause of so much excitement to trade even they didn't know exactly what will they do.. As per to what I do I observe first, know Forex and registered as a member... but everyone like me, us have their own decision making on how to run this business but, think of the right way to choose..

overlau
2012-05-23, 01:45 PM
Planning can really implement discipline in trading. This is because it helps you to keep you rules which will help you to survive in the market.

Also if you have plan you can refer to it before you will proceed to the next step.. mostly before trading and on which broker really good to trade and invest....

overlau
2012-05-23, 01:49 PM
discipline is the key to successful trading along with hardwork confidence alot of knowledge and dont be greedy on any point even if u seem to gain alot

This is really true... But this wont happen if you don't follow your heart on decision making it also helps cause mind dictates and heart feels to which is right...

ishvara
2012-05-23, 02:19 PM
In discipline we should also bear in mind that we need planning as well. If we apply a very good and possible plan in our forex exchange trades, we would have a better chance to succeed in our forex exchange trades.

smamanbd
2012-05-24, 12:55 AM
To start Trading fast of all we have to follow the rules and regulations of Forex.
without obey rules you cannot be succeed.

kaji
2012-05-24, 09:24 AM
you should make the target if you are in early days of your trading. Setting higher targets will make you to over try things and this can go against you resulting in loss. You should not fix any specific amount of pips per day but it should be in range !!

I think we should not make a daily target, we had better follow the rules and trading plans we have made. because if we make a daily target then we will be compelled to come out of the rules and plans that we have made if we are not being met our terget...

william88
2012-05-24, 10:09 AM
I dont agree with daily target,,because the movement of the currency sometimes we dont know,then if we chasing our target,sometimes we use our feelings,and get illogical in our orders..

Better to follow the system,and have patience doing it

hitesh
2012-05-25, 12:56 AM

hitesh
2012-05-25, 12:59 AM

najaf12345
2012-05-25, 11:41 AM
Hi
I think trader should try to trade with discipline and confidence traders do not panic, i tried to relax when its appropriate discipline rule trading system
and money management , i think traders will be more comfortable and when floating minus not panic.

aamu
2012-05-26, 01:21 PM
It is right that trading without discipline you are more likely to lose, and discipline should enhance the performance, but it is not all we need to succed in forex trading along with discipline we should have a good and tested strategy, follow risk management rules and should have positive attitude along with experience.

Hiron
2012-05-27, 11:45 AM
To be a real trader, you must maintain discipline. Such as you have to choose a trading time and trade a definite pairs.
Otherwise you will be looser.

moonletter
2012-05-27, 12:16 PM
To be a real trader, you must maintain discipline. Such as you have to choose a trading time and trade a definite pairs.
Behavioral disciplines is very important in forex trading but many traders who break this habit. Most traders can not control your emotions in trading caused by greed alone, but discipline in trading behavior leads to a consistent profit. Discipline should be in lakuan is discipline in analyzing the market, discipline in determining the OP and targets that will be obtained in terms of discipline and money management.:good:

aamu
2012-05-27, 04:14 PM
forex me iscipline aur patience bahut zaruri hota hai..in dono factors ki wjah se market me trading. jo bhi acha trader hota hai wo yahi salah deta hai ki baki traders ko patience aur discipline ki madad lete hue trading karni chahaiye tabhi wo consistent profit kama payenge

biyen
2012-06-01, 08:54 PM

Self-control is Key to Running a Stock Trading System Successfully .Traders do understand that discipline means the ability to follow their trading system and approach. It is interesting that some traders have virtually no objective trading system, but through dedication and development of discipline

bu'd
2012-06-02, 11:51 AM
disciplinary problems are very easy for us to talk about. The most difficult is how to get it implemented. clear that we must always make a habit which makes us disciplined. not trying to be disciplined

hello927
2012-06-02, 01:13 PM
The key to success in every field of life is discipline.Without discipline there isn't any thing good.Every part of life requires discipline.It means obeying the rules so forex is also a disciplined trading,one must enter into business with discipline then he is to succeed.

julianambas
2012-06-03, 05:09 AM
If you have an account very much capital it tempts us to always do an open position. This is where the discipline is indispensable to control and use money management and risk management. It is so important to maintain consistency in our account.

fadil
2012-06-03, 06:10 AM
I think discipline is an important element in the successful negotiation, but discipline fails, must learn from experience and also the disipline to succeed commercially

sparkle23
2012-06-03, 08:21 AM
I've been through many heartbreaks and disappointments, because I lose a lot of accounts because of the discipline luck. I also acknowledge that my biggest enemy is mine. I really could not blame the market, because most of my mistakes are imposed. Now I'm trying to slowly change my evil ways and disciplined myself now or ever.

mbie123
2012-06-03, 11:50 AM
I've been through many heartbreaks and disappointments, because I lose a lot of accounts because of the discipline luck. I also acknowledge that my biggest enemy is mine. I really could not blame the market, because most of my mistakes are imposed. Now I'm trying to slowly change my evil ways and disciplined myself now or ever.

Discipline is very influential to get success in the forex, you are correct and the most difficult enemy to fight is ourselves, and I too feel the same way. and it's hard to be disciplined.

Masud0172
2012-06-03, 12:06 PM
Discipline is the main key key factor to be successful the forex market.forex market pays you to be disciplined.Be disciplined in the every market every trade the market will reward you,but don' tclimed to be discilined if you are not 100% of the time.Always lower your trade size when yo trade porly.Never turn a winner into a loser.Develope a methodology and stick with it.Be yourself don't try to be someone.Earn the right to be trade bigger.Get of of your losers.The first loss is the best loss.Don't hope and pray,If you do this you'll lose.

omer1
2012-06-08, 07:20 PM
discipline sirf forex main zarori nahi hai bulke her tarha ke job aur business main bhi zarori hai displine se trading kerna hi profit det a hai na ke har thori thori market ki movements pe apne plan ko change kerna

aarti
2012-06-10, 12:22 AM

tashnotashi
2012-06-10, 09:42 AM

han forex trading main jo sab se aham cheez ha na woh ye ha k es main na ager ham desipline ko qaim rakhtey ahen to phr ham ko na es main kafi kamyabi milti ha kioun k forex trading main sab se aham factor ha apne ap ko desipline main rakhna

abdillahikbal
2012-06-11, 12:08 AM

maybe if I can give better advice sir train yourself in the demo account first because there you will find many things about the losing streak that will not hurt your finances, if the demo account you lose then it's not in a hurry to go into your real account

biyen
2012-06-12, 11:17 AM
You need to be disciplined everyday, anytime. If you have bad day, few loses, you need to slow down, trade with small lots. Create your Forex trading strategy and stick to it, don’t change strategy rules everyday. If you do so you are going to lose your money.

sabuz
2012-06-12, 02:04 PM
without rule and discipline life can go properly,..forex trade same to lifestyle break discipline you can not properly trade its my think every trade shoud to be rule and disipline,,,,all the time make you a discipline trader must you gain

ashar
2012-06-12, 02:10 PM
you should try to discipline. Trading psychology is very important. of course all traders want to make a profit every day, but it is sometimes traders also got loss, but a significant accumulation of the week is profit

hemaelsisy
2012-06-12, 02:17 PM
Discipline is very important thing in Forex trading without discipline we will loss money management money is secret in Forex trading may be trader in Forex let management but finally they loss money

ishvara
2012-06-12, 02:58 PM
You need to be disciplined everyday, anytime. If you have bad day, few loses, you need to slow down, trade with small lots. Create your Forex trading strategy and stick to it, don’t change strategy rules everyday. If you do so you are going to lose your money.

We should set everything that we should use constantly like lot size and tp and sl. This helps a forex trader to control their emotions through taking of minimized risks in their forex exchange trades,

executor
2012-06-12, 03:04 PM

I think trading success is not determined by how many percent the percentage of a percentage of discipline or skill. Skills, discipline and psychology are closely interconnected, so it can not be separated. All of them are equally important.

sohelforex
2012-06-12, 03:51 PM
Indeed, traders has to have a perfect discipline to attain success in forex trading. Discipline is important in every time frame and strategies. Without being disciplined a trader can't work out his methods in real market. In example, if a trader wants to trade at anytime of a day; his profit or loss ratio won't be same everyday. He has to find something specific that will work.

fadil
2012-06-12, 11:32 PM
discipline is the road to success with the experiment even if a bit hard if you increase the experience we can have good discipline

ashar
2012-06-13, 10:51 AM
discipline is a must. traders fail because it does not have good analytical skills. you need a trading plan to guide you toward the right and profitable trading, you can trade with discipline if you have a trading plan

abdillahikbal
2012-06-13, 01:08 PM
discipline is the road to success with the experiment even if a bit hard if you increase the experience we can have good discipline

well sir discipline will improve our balance account, but greed and with great emotion in every forex trading market will only see the way regrets and would be very detrimental to our own

abdillahikbal
2012-06-14, 09:34 AM

this is what we find difficult to sir with experience would be very long when we found him, but with the discipline we have planned in every trading course will be easy because everything we have planned

ashar
2012-06-14, 02:28 PM
I would not rely on luck alone. I want to be a disciplined trader, and hope luck will always come up, I want to generate a consistent profit

darksaimon
2012-06-18, 07:48 AM
the discipline is a key cypher to win we all experience. it carries a big metric in forex too, but i guessing a there are large factors here in forex which carries much metric similitude to it. Kowledge is indispensable for lesson, straight we human a surface correct trading strategy, without updating our knowledge or having a near noesis of the mart we custom succeed much

zizhost
2012-06-18, 09:51 AM
control is a very important for this business. merchants don't succeed mainly because it doesn't have got good analytical knowledge. you want a dealing strategy to guide you to the suitable in addition to rewarding dealing, you can buy and sell using control when you have a dealing strategy

mukta
2012-06-18, 11:26 AM
Without trading discipline you can't gain your trade.You must find out some rules like as some trading strategy,money management,trading session etc.And for your every trade you maintain this.

s.chandna
2012-06-18, 11:50 AM
self-discipline is a key aspect to be successful we all know. it has a big bodyweight in currency dealing too, but i think a there are larger aspects here in currency dealing which provides more bodyweight evaluate to it. Kowledge is fundamental for example, even we have a well self-discipline dealing technique, without upgrading our understanding or having a excellent understanding of the industry we probably won't be successful much

mojan
2012-06-18, 06:44 PM
if you are never diciplined in forex then you should never waste your time trying to trade becouse you are already a looser and you can never win till you start getting diciplined ,it starts by having daily target then you put a few orders.

didikebenaran
2012-06-18, 08:14 PM
Success depends on discipline. Without discipline no one can touch the pick point of success. Trading discipline can multiply your profit. So to earn more every body should follow the rules and discipline of trading.

I agree with you even though we've been able to do the analysis in our trade, but we do not have discipline then we will find the lost as well in this trade so we must be careful to not have this discipline will make you lose

adeusi
2012-06-18, 08:38 PM
the rules for trading discipline are:
- choose the currency pairs to trade
- choose the indicators combination to use
- choose your time frame
- risk one tent of your money
- please don't be greedy

zahid13
2012-06-18, 08:46 PM
I am here for the same aspects - collecting cash for my financial commitment ,I performs hardly and will be personal until I can produce at least two variety of US cash that I will start with leverege 0f 1: 200 and at firstI will have to exercise on test concern for at least per month and do a lot of learning and take a fantastic stratigy and adhere to to it and I am sure every aspect will be OK

mage
2012-06-18, 09:35 PM
The basic rules that depend on Forex trader, which achieves its way for a good percentage of profits are the same way adopted in case he wants to engage in some transactions but it is difficult to choose just the right time for this thing

hanna
2012-06-19, 02:16 AM
This is right.Every business should take a discipline for success.
The man can change their life to maintain a discipline.I think a good trader maintain discipline and go right way.It depend on her/his experiences.

nterziev
2012-06-19, 02:26 AM
Every time,when you are trading you need to be disciplined.You need to be 100% focused in the trade,and to control your emotions.If there are people near you,they can only get you in problems,so when you are trading make sure,that you are alone.

nobby
2012-06-19, 11:30 PM

I would rather say that trading psychology is 60% of the game discipline is 30% and strategy is 10% of the trading game. Discipline is very important and next to trading psychology it is the most important thing in forex trading. It keeps a forex trader from dancing from strategy to strategy and it helps them win constantly.

sgiant
2012-06-20, 12:05 AM
Trade with discipline and you will succeed; trade without discipline and you will fail.
is true, if only a guess without a better analysis of gambling. forex is not gambling, so it must be disciplined and consistent if you want to win.

purohit
2012-06-20, 01:23 PM

hanna
2012-06-20, 10:00 PM
Discipline in the most important.Forex trading tips make currency trading understandable help and advice.
The more you have on your chart, the harder it is to understand the rules of your system.It also need money management for success trading

rahulsagar
2012-06-21, 01:30 AM
Yes has to be discipline in overdrive and Forex
Alaltazambtrivh that we follow the rules and put them in order to walk until we get to safety and succeed at Forex no matter how tempting Amugodh in the market, the secret of success is a commitment ....

sahed_a
2012-06-21, 11:39 AM
Rules of discipline of Commerce

And directly related to the success of this dealer in the market to achieve the same trading discipline or lack thereof. Trade Discipline 90 percent of the game. The formula is simple: Trade with discipline and you will succeed, and trade without discipline, and you will not be.

sujarman
2012-06-21, 01:45 PM
In my opinion you must have some knowledge about trading and you must show patience at your loss. If you trade with emotions then it will be difficult for you to stay in the trade market.
On the other hand Forex trading has its extra benefits like.

Forex traders will feel the emotion of excitement to get a winning trade. In fact, throughout the day may appear signs of brightness and cheerfulness with only one winning trade. On the other hand, forex traders will feel the emotion of loss, put the trader on
depressed or hopeless position. Today seems bleak and hopeless. When entering the next trade is also not right and the level of confidence began to fade ... In fact, sometimes threatening to halt trading yourself forever ... It takes mental discipline to keep your emotions in order to avoid feelings; either too excited or discouraged on the basis of winning or losing in a trade.

mutiahasan
2012-06-21, 04:46 PM
I admit that the discipline is a must for a trader. Discipline will make us become more informed of our progress towards a Professional Trader. Discipline is done in many ways, including working time discipline, the discipline of planning, discipline, commitment and other strategies. I feel once the impact of discipline on the acquisition of money I can ...

didikebenaran
2012-06-21, 06:47 PM
In my opinion you must have some knowledge about trading and you must show patience at your loss. If you trade with emotions then it will be difficult for you to stay in the trade market.
On the other hand Forex trading has its extra benefits like.

yeah bad emotions will be difficult for us in the trade to get a good trade in trade and in any case we will be successful in a trade if we have a trade that will probably make you more able to control your emotions for a comfortable trading

abdillahjasmin
2012-06-21, 06:57 PM
If you have huge capital in your trading account then no need to compound because we can make good money with our investment, if we start compounding our greediness will be increase and we will do compounding more and more and too much greediness is not good at all

correct sir, with greed we would just get the defeat itself, not solely benefit the eyes, therefore avoid being greedy in our trades on each trading day, because the forex market is a market full of uncertainty

adam88
2012-06-21, 08:50 PM
Is one of the most important features of a successful trader in the Forex and this talk I'm sure that the forex markets, which face more than the supply and demand, so you should have a distinctive background on how the discipline and commitment in the full trading

ayakcalysta
2012-06-21, 09:18 PM
Rules of discipline of Commerce

And directly related to the success of this dealer in the market to achieve the same trading discipline or lack thereof. Trade Discipline 90 percent of the game. The formula is simple: Trade with discipline and you will succeed, and trade without discipline, and you will not be.

I strongly agree with your opinion sir, it is true if we are disciplined and diligent in learning forex, we will be a success. otherwise if we are not disciplined and did not learn forex be diligent in our despite large capital gains so that we will not get, even the loss that we will get.

taufiqbd
2012-07-03, 11:31 AM
You are right that trading discipline is the key of success in forex trading. I think forex trading success is fully depend on hard working, punctuality and discipline. But I never believe that forex is a game, forex is a business ans proper learning and analysis here a trader make profit.

sammy
2012-07-03, 02:19 PM
trading with discipline includes having a proper trading plan. without a plan u will lose even the winning trades. u have to make urself a system which tells u when to buy, when to sell, wnd when to wait out or close a trade.

onbtavptbav
2012-07-03, 08:58 PM
To become dicipline must be comes to your self. You must make some rules to your self about you will do when you trading. Follow that rules, never break it. Write it on a paper and then you can set it at front of your computer. So, you wil never forget about your rules.

aptx i think that its so difficult to be disciplined tarders we're a human and to controlle ours emotions its too hard so i advice all the traders the newbies and the expert tarders to build an EA(expert advisor ) to trade becauce the EA can applicate ours strategy without any emtions and with discpline !!!

challenger ab
2012-07-03, 09:51 PM
Discipline was very hard it is not easy we remind it discipline is the key to successful for trading.If we have discipline we can get profit.

yes discipline is the very thing make us success because we learn how to make trade without any risks and away from any thing affect on the trade if we use beside it money management then we make our self controlled and our money controlled then we will be winner

gamedhtrv
2012-07-03, 10:57 PM
yes discipline is the very thing make us success because we learn how to make trade without any risks and away from any thing affect on the trade if we use beside it money management then we make our self controlled and our money controlled then we will be winner

The discpline is a very important key in the forex markets or we're a human and we can't really applicate a strategy with discpiline so i think that the best solutions is to work with an ea,it will applicate our strategy with discipline really !!

zibon
2012-07-03, 11:03 PM
Always use stop loss , it will help you to cut your losses automatically. Get of the trade once you reach the target. Trade according to your strategy not with the signals and guesses. Prevent from entering the trade when price is at highest top and lowest low , wait for the right entry point.Never ignore the news. Before entering any position make sure there is no high impact news in opposite trend.Never open the position if you have any doubt about the trade.Always check out the daily trend before starting trades.Never do emotional trading , control greed.You just closed the trade with loss because direction was wrong, DON'T get into new trade with opposite direction. Wait and track the chart. Don't think of getting your loss immediately back. You may loose more money. Search for chart patterns like doubles,head n shoulders etc.Try to learn new things daily.

wavestraders
2012-07-04, 06:38 AM
that is the correct answer for all of us , being a trader we must have a discipline during our trade , if we fail to handle it and follow all the rules i dont think we cant make any money from this market

hendarto
2012-07-04, 07:32 AM
a good strategy should be balanced with consistency. because if not, will make the strategy is useless. with the discipline to run it, it will avoid the faux pas that can be caused by emotions.

hanna
2012-07-05, 01:51 AM
Every business should maintain so discipline for the success.So in forex trading we should maintain discipline . if we are lacking discipline, then we will lose in forex, so we must practice and learn it.In every business in the demand for discipline as well in forex you must learn discipline, especially in the trading plan and good money management.

antosco
2012-07-05, 02:14 AM
I accept to the fact that trading with discipline would help us to succeed in forex trading. If we lack the right discipline of mind, we would be greedy and take higher risks that would end us up in loss of our money and might even end up in margin call.

computers
2012-07-06, 03:41 PM
dicpline jo hai hai woh aik key hai success hona ki agar app dicipline ko follow karta hain tu is may app ka he faida hai aur app ko he aik acha profit mil sakta hai is waja say

aum
2012-07-07, 05:08 PM