PDA

View Full Version : risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

Pages : [1] 2

unknownxxx
2011-09-08, 04:02 AM
I would like to share this ea I found on the web. credits to the creator and the person who shared it in other forum.

I think it uses hedging and martingale. it doesn't wait for a signal, it trades as soon as you activate it.

I don't understand it all, but I will explain what I understand.
the killzone is the hedge gap,
example:
if you put 10 in kill zone
if you buy at 1.1110
it will put a pending sell order at 1.1100
but I think you must put a takeprofit at least double the kill zone or bigger, so we must put 20 or more. and then the other inputs I don't understand.
if someone uses this please tell me the best kill zone and take profit.
but I got mc in some of my demo accounts using this with $10 capital and using .01 lot. Now I use $20.
I think it is good to use in a trending market, because you can find the trend even if you buy or sell.
but if you are right in your first prediction then you don't need to hedge, and just take the profit.
it doesn't really use martingale, because it doesn't double the lot,it uses the fibonacci starting with the second 1
here's my demo account

I use 8 killzone and 20 take profit
Login : 1445870
Investor : 7mcayuy (read only password)

I use 11 killzone and 28 take profit
Login : 1446053
Investor : gg5jfhq (read only password)

venkiaries61
2011-09-10, 04:54 PM
Hi. i like to see your history of trades. Unfortunately, i dont know the server of the above logins. I tried it. It shows invalid account. Please upload statement or mention server.

unknownxxx
2011-09-11, 09:57 AM
hi, it is a demo server mate. just choose instaforex-demo.com server. but I stop testing it, but you can try it too using demo and please post your results here if you think it's good.

s19
2011-09-16, 06:10 PM
friend every EA safe if you are going to apply it with high capital but anyone here who use this EA.
please post their result.

sejun
2011-09-27, 12:47 PM
if your account is big then you take help for the system. but in small account you never use the system.

princeali
2011-09-27, 06:16 PM
I would like to share this ea I found on the web. credits to the creator and the person who shared it in other forum.

I think it uses hedging and martingale. it doesn't wait for a signal, it trades as soon as you activate it.

example:
if you buy at 1.1110
but I think you must put a takeprofit at least double the kill zone or bigger, so we must put 20 or more. and then the other inputs I don't understand.
but I got mc in some of my demo accounts using this with $10 capital and using .01 lot. Now I use $20.
I think it is good to use in a trending market, because you can find the trend even if you buy or sell.
but if you are right in your first prediction then you don't need to hedge, and just take the profit.
it doesn't really use martingale, because it doesn't double the lot,it uses the fibonacci starting with the second 1
here's my demo account

i have downloaded that attached file .seriously this is first time i am hearing about that kill zone and about that you explained well i will try that EA in demo first and then if i am satisfied with that results then i will sure share those statements

Bahuan 101
2011-09-30, 03:55 PM
Thank you very much. My respect. Did You have visited Fexea (http://fexea.com/Affiliates.php?ID=47300)?
There are many interesting systems.

motiurbd
2011-09-30, 11:22 PM
You said risky... I am really confused... why you say that? If its profitable then please share some of your result with this EA... It will really help us first timers... and thanks for your effort..

simbagi123
2011-10-19, 11:17 AM

example:
if you buy at 1.1110
here's my demo account

jani ye baat to aazmai hoie or conform ha k app huge capital se jo chiye EA use karo app ko itna farq nahi parrey ga lekin ager app k account main kam raqam ha to phr ye bahot riskey ha app k liye or baki demu accout par to koi masla nahi ha EA use karna real par use ho to pata chaley

newentry
2011-10-19, 11:29 AM
You said risky... I am really confused... why you say that? If its profitable then please share some of your result with this EA... It will really help us first timers... and thanks for your effort..

me too, and it needs high capital...?
it makes me confused...i do not want use EA and even with big capital as resistance, i prefer use manual trading, that's my style and i know what should i do for it

motiurbd
2011-10-23, 03:59 AM
it makes me confused...i do not want use EA and even with big capital as resistance, i prefer use manual trading, that's my style and i know what should i do for it

Maybe the real name of this EA is Confused EA? Just kidding... I think an EA should must have SL and TP on it.. And also who should work good on every kind of market... Trending or even in raging market.. Only then we will have satisfaction... I dont want much, even if any EA gives me 100pips per week then It will be just fine..

meyi80
2011-12-14, 10:08 AM
is it a martingale type, i've once heard about this "killing zone ea" and it using a martingale as their weapon to make profit. It's true that martingale can earn profit quickly but it can also kill your account with the same ways. as far as i know, you can't use it in a huge trend, cause this ea will keep opening position if the price against it. so make sure you check your balance before using this kind of EA. cmiiw

zdaina
2011-12-20, 11:08 PM
hi i well test it in demo and i well tell you the resultats. we need some pictures to we can use it in the better way.

hetal
2011-12-21, 03:47 PM
i have downloaded that attached file .seriously this is first time i am hearing about that kill zone and about that you explained well i will try that EA in demo first and then if i am satisfied with that results then i will sure share those statements

furiya
2011-12-25, 06:06 PM

asingh601
2012-01-04, 07:13 PM
Forex Derivative EA

Website

http://www.forexderivative.com

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?64525v2g0jaytr1

asingh601
2012-01-04, 07:13 PM
LeoTraderPro EA

Website

http://www.leotraderpro.com/

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?5gmga1xnn4xppa3

elokpulsa
2012-02-05, 08:37 AM

example:
if you buy at 1.1110
here's my demo account

Thanks for share
EA has a system to work as scalping or Marti saw profit and how it works perfect for any news ..
can share how the running EA on real account

romon
2012-02-05, 10:33 AM
Forex is too much risky. Would you tell me is there any business in the world without risk so there is potential risk in the forex market. But overcome this risk you have to proper study about . Ever only with the forex you can double your capital in a short time. You just follow some rules during trading. try your best.

elokpulsa
2012-02-05, 11:09 AM
Forex is too much risky. Would you tell me is there any business in the world without risk so there is potential risk in the forex market. But overcome this risk you have to proper study about . Ever only with the forex you can double your capital in a short time. You just follow some rules during trading. try your best.

It is true that forex is a short cut to success but we also need to know the risk is not as rich and sabanyak business is just the way consumers look at, understand, analyze and decide to make changes in our lives even if just for an extra income or primary income for many people successful and many people fail in forex :drink:

naziafarhan
2012-03-24, 12:08 AM
Please post some EA results here. AT the title you have used the word risky so you had to be careful for posting. ANd you did not give any result here how we can believe that this is really a good system??

sudsind
2012-04-19, 05:26 PM
will not work on small accounts and nobody will use on large accounts, as no one want to risk more, if you have a lac dollar in your account would you risk it to some ea, which you already know is risky and can blow the account

wavestraders
2012-04-20, 11:55 AM
will not work on small accounts and nobody will use on large accounts, as no one want to risk more, if you have a lac dollar in your account would you risk it to some ea, which you already know is risky and can blow the account

i dont agree with you , if you have 1m in your acc i dont think it will blown your acc if you set the lower risk such as 10 cents lots size , the only problem i just discover most of ea user want to make a huge profits starting with small amout hmmmm this cant be done .... even if we trade by manual we still need to have a huge amout of capital if we want to make a hensem return

v jay
2012-06-10, 09:32 PM
I was able to use up to 20% of my funds. I am not too confident with my ability to analyze, but my point is tiny targets for each trade. And to achieve these targets by london breakout system is very convenient and very high accuracy, so I dare to use up to 20% of my capital.

Nusrat
2012-06-10, 11:19 PM
I think you gave quite good EA although i do not use EA but i must try it in my account and i think can give me good profit, i think every trader should trade manually because if trader do trade with robot then they do not learn about this market.

sanjay
2012-06-11, 12:45 AM
maybe in trade i have learnt a lesson already.better to stake only about 10% of your capital.but that assumes that the trader will have a huge balance !!!

benys
2012-06-11, 12:45 AM
i jst risk about 5% capital per trade no more. I can't afford to lose more because that way I protect myself from losing more money if some bad losing streak comes because of some poor analysis maybe. That way I feel safe and protected.

kumar
2012-06-11, 07:55 PM
I think we should cherish and protect our accounts as well as possible, therefore we must make management arrangements that can minimize the risk of loss, my advice is do not take the risk of loss is too large, it can cause us to lose the account.

5starsabuj
2012-06-11, 09:20 PM
Forex is a big international trading business, in here every man have a big opportunity to earn profit, if he have much strategy and proper knowledge about Forex trading he can be earn a lot of profit of his income level. But it should be remember that he must have to big amount of capital to trade the business properly. If he has large capital his risks level is to control of his capacity. So every newbie should be remember about increasing his capital level. so that he can earn more profit.

hikaru fx
2012-06-11, 09:53 PM
Well, losing money is not that bad. At least you can learn a lot of things from there. I can honestly say, i mostly learnt from my past mistakes. This is the only way of improving. A serial winner has nothing to improve, but that's not a reality. So, beginners should be more sophisticated and careful while trading.

mojan
2012-06-11, 09:53 PM
a big capital is the best thing in forex the more the capital the more the outcome produced but euery trades should be very carefull with what they do with this capital and every profit should be be withdrawn immediately.

shanti
2012-06-11, 11:12 PM
Yes for making more profit I think it is a good option to invest all the capital in the forex trading and then trade and then make money to have the best dream for the future to come. This is why I would like to invest all my capital here in Forex trading.

hello927
2012-06-11, 11:18 PM
Your indicated system is very good, One can use it as to take profit from forex if he knows the ltrading well. I dont know why people are eager to invest with large capital when they dont have enough experience. It is more skillful to invest big capital because there are 50 fifty chances of trading and if there is loss then it is not bearable and would effect your investment plans.

sanjay
2012-06-12, 12:44 AM
I agree with you. Definitely, I will invest 50% of my total budget on investment here because here is no opportunity for security. So, I have to back up here. Moreover, I have to decide the market indicators and analyze the financial market. So, it's my opinion.

wahidaaa
2012-06-12, 02:11 AM
Thanks for sharing this auto trading robot with us but i have few questions and these are 1)which time frame it is using? 2)Do you think it should ask before trading(the manual confirmation)? 3)Do you think that as we switch on this it starts trading function can go against us the bad market conditions?,according to my knowledge the Robots wait for some time before starting the trading that is why i have forwarded the questions.

kumar
2012-06-12, 03:49 PM
i risk maybe with 10% of my capital in a single trade despite the fact that i trade long term the markets.there is no point in using more than 10% of your capital in any of your tarding if you are not under the spell in trade.

huda
2012-06-12, 08:21 PM
how much money you want to invest in forex it clearly depends on you. if you want to make a large profit than you have to invest a large amount money.

shalman
2012-06-12, 10:09 PM
we should always take the risks according to the money in our account and if we have some excellent money then we can take some big risks in forex and if we have only some money then we should not take some huge risks in forex.

sanjay
2012-06-12, 11:45 PM
Forex is very risky business. then you should invest some amount of your account balance but it need the required to skill, and trade wisely . but it need the required to skill, and trade wisely .

deden
2012-06-13, 04:39 PM
If it is smart enough to identify the trend change then it could be the best EA ever. Is that really working as you are telling? How can we set the parameters for this EA? Better, if you provde us some screen shots. Thanks for sharing this with us.

deden
2012-06-13, 04:41 PM
of course we feel bad when we are going to loose in forex and loose our money as much as possible we just want to win in this business and make sure that we are able to get what we want here thats why we want to win.

deden
2012-06-13, 04:43 PM
at the beginning I was a forex trader I was very disappointed when I lose money due to loss.but after I struggled with this business, loss is something unusual. important how we can profit more leverage and greater than our loss...

Quick reply to this message

deden
2012-06-13, 04:47 PM
After some loss you must find that confidence back, because we can't give up despite our mistakes and loss. Of course it is disappointing to lose and later it is hard to find right track back to success however our main aim is to never give up, success will come.

deden
2012-06-13, 04:51 PM
After some loss you must find that confidence back, because we can't give up despite our mistakes and loss. Of course it is disappointing to lose and later it is hard to find right track back to success however our main aim is to never give up, success will come.

Everyone come this forex for earning money but when I Lost money I feel so disappointed when I lose a big amount ... but I get over it so fast and when ever I make profits I forget about it.

Quick reply to this message

sanjay
2012-06-13, 06:12 PM
Forex market can become useful as well as harmful also for the traders depending on the dedication and effort put in learning and trading. The more we keep putting efforts the more profit we get and hence it becomes useful.

shanti
2012-06-13, 08:31 PM
I always make a 10% risk in each transaction and hope to get a lot of profit ...
but the way it has caused my account gets a margin call ..
currently, I try to risk only 3% of my capital for each transaction

hello927
2012-06-13, 08:40 PM
Yes it is useful if you use EA for investment of large capital. It will help you to gain more profit. But if one is inveting small capital then there is no requirement of EA, Beginners must not use EA and avoid it till taking an experience of trading.

kumar
2012-06-13, 10:05 PM
well, forex trading business is a most popular business.and many people change her life by using trading business.and i invest my all the capital by this business.and also try to make a good profit.

hikaru fx
2012-06-14, 08:14 AM
yes i am agree with you yes Forex is very risky for that's reason i am not agree to invest my all capital in Forex market . what will be happen in Forex market nobody knows that

tanvir1979
2012-06-14, 03:27 PM
Dear Deden thanks a lot. I am very much new in forex. I am very much curious about risk as well as loses regarding forex trading and as a new learner I am not familiar with such risk. Would you please kindly advise or give me some suggestion how to minimize or avoid risk or loses. Your comments regarding this issues will help me to sustain in this environment.

shanti
2012-06-14, 04:06 PM
No i will never invest my all asset or capital in forex trading . because i know tat it is a high risky business.nothing is assured hare as bond or fixed deposit .so why i will go to invest my all money in it ?

shamtek
2012-06-14, 06:39 PM
last month i try to trade with all my margin and big lot. and the result is it still floating minus. i think i should waiting for long time until the price rise up again.

benys
2012-06-14, 09:59 PM
I deposit the amount that i'm ready to loose it on forex trading, forex is risky but we always learn don't think so ,I have invested $50 in Forex and i have lost it in few days ,i am now trading using free bonuses and the forums giving bonus on posts.

sanjay
2012-06-14, 11:41 PM
am not invest my all capital in Forex market because Forex is very risky everything is happen in Forex market.when you will be millionaire you dont and when you will loss your money you can't say that so i am not agree to invest my all capital in Forex trading.

shalman
2012-06-14, 11:42 PM
I am new comer in forex and still in the learning process. So i haven't trade with the real account yet. But i think when i will trade with the real account, i will not invest all of my capital because its too risky and if i face loss then the capital will become zero.

hikaru fx
2012-06-15, 08:37 AM
The complicated acceptance is that there is no simple answer, because the blow of ceremony bargain (& appropriately the best aggregate of trading capital) varies abominably from exchange to another, from broker to another, & aswell from bargain to another

shanti
2012-06-15, 06:44 PM
you should know that Forex will give you unlimited opportunity.and i think you can invest all of your capital in this business if you know how to make the profit.i think one should concentrate in one business and do the best

shamtek
2012-06-15, 09:50 PM
in my opinion in Forex trade on invest all money is go to on high risk because Forex is a currency trade and if you invest money then no guaranty to come back your money it causes most possibility to doing loss but if you are a good trader and experience trader on Forex trade then may be some possibility to come back your money on your hand.i think i am not a good trader on Forex to my total invest money on risk

shalman
2012-06-15, 11:49 PM
I definitely agree that we should be patient until we can earn consistent profit as an increase in capital doesn't mean that in the end our accounts can be saved from ruination ...It's all about the skills but the thing is many traders don't want to wait and in turn end up losing because of their impatience..The day we collectively learn patience forex would be easier on us..

tanvir1979
2012-06-16, 01:52 AM
thanks fikram your advise your comments in this regards highly appreciated. Is it essential to control emotions? kindly advise the advantages & disadvantages of over trade as a new comer I should knowledgeable about these.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-16, 08:46 AM
maybe we can test it on demo account and we can see it by ourself.but l couldnt understand why it says 4digitECN.as l know all the ECN brokers are offering 5 digits.the main reason is you can gain even from a small move less then a pip.so can we change the setting to trade with 5 digits or it cant be changed.?

hikaru fx
2012-06-16, 02:11 PM
By investing all my capital, I suppose they mean the portion of money I already set aside for investment and not my entire money. In that case, I can gladly invest all in forex.. Losses no doubt are inevitable with forex trade, but getting to lose an entire trading account is a trader's fault because there are tools to prevent such

sabuz
2012-06-16, 03:18 PM
I think that ea system bis very risk system you flow the system the system if you have big amount there you tention free trade but you should at first practice in th e bemo account,,,,,,,,,,

shanti
2012-06-16, 06:23 PM
Not at all cause i don't take full of risk in forex when i investment in forex the rule of rorex if i lose my money all of my capital money can lose any normal man will can't take this risk

sanjay
2012-06-17, 01:06 AM
i know forex is a risky place.so i don't want to invest all of my capital in forex at a time.at first i trade for mypractise.i want to learn first.when i think i know well about this business,then i can invest all of my capital.

shalman
2012-06-17, 01:07 AM
No, i am not success trader because up until now i cannot make consistent profit,just got random result..today profit and tomorrow will loss...but i will never give up because i believe that some times my way will come for being success

hikaru fx
2012-06-17, 02:24 PM
I know you can get it back in due time. It's just a matter of good strategies and decisions and you'll be successful in the near future. I hope we can all be successful in this trade.

sanjay
2012-06-17, 07:26 PM
how much your capital better to always protect our accounts as well as possible, therefore we must make management arrangements that can minimize the risk of loss, my advice is do not take the risk of loss is too large.

shamtek
2012-06-17, 10:18 PM
well i thought i will invest half of the money cause some will be for my backup and to get some useful profit that will be own extra honey in forex trading. so i agree with you.

shalman
2012-06-18, 12:02 AM
This time i will use my instaforex bonus and i'll try to grow my account from it.I have invested $50 in Forex and i have lost it in few days,I have not lost all of my capital yet since I have been transferring the amounts among my several accounts.

v jay
2012-06-18, 07:04 PM
I have take decision that i have invest my all capital for the trading in forex market. I presume that invest all capital will help me to earn big profit by the trading in forex market. Is invest all capital effective for me?

shamtek
2012-06-18, 11:44 PM
of course i will invest all of my capital in forex trading market,if there has any chance to earn a lot of profit in Forex trading market,although forex is a reliable market to invest money.

anjani
2012-06-19, 01:25 AM
Certainly i will invest my capital to this site. I get so much profit from this site and i want to make profit more and more as it is really a profitable sector. I know there remain risk but i also know to attain profit i must meet some risky way. But i never feared in that situation.

shalman
2012-06-19, 01:26 AM
i think no one will invest whole capital.it makes his/her foolish decision ever.because no one can assure profit 100%.its better to invest here 30%-40% here if he or she is good trader

hikaru fx
2012-06-19, 12:48 PM
Certainly i will invest my capital to this site. I get so much profit from this site and i want to make profit more and more as it is really a profitable sector. I know there remain risk but i also know to attain profit i must meet some risky way. But i never feared in that situation.

ratul
2012-06-19, 12:56 PM
Yes, buddy i will agree with your this topic.I hope it is profitable idea because if you take a lot and you fall in a big loss you have a back up and so much sure.or if you have a capital account you can take a lot so much big and you can take profit in some pips and it is risk free.

sudsind
2012-06-19, 05:06 PM
i don't think this ea would remain profitable in long run as all martingle or heavy grid based EAs fail at one time, and than they eat up all the profit and equity they made earlier, i remember when i first used a grid ea, it tripled my account in a month, but later on it ate up 80% of the account.

shamtek
2012-06-19, 08:58 PM
The profit is very dangerous, I believe, at Forex and each individual must choose processes that realized by the higher profits and lower interest and should not risk a large part of the balance of the merchant must have 10 percent of the score so as not to lose the coveted merchant and everything

sanjay
2012-06-20, 12:38 AM
I think most Peoples think that this Pair is calm and have low Spread. and this pair is the most pair that almost every Traders talk about it. I found that this Pair Exist in every Community Discussions

benys
2012-06-20, 01:18 AM
no I dont want to invest all my capitall on this business, my trading rule said, I have to make withdrawal for all profit I made until I made withdrawal for all investment I made, (100% profit) after that I will keep compound it untill I got good daily profit.

shalman
2012-06-20, 01:19 AM
no absolutely not...as becuse it will not be wise decision if i invest all of my capital in forex...it is true that if i get profit that i will be gainer if i invest a huge amount in this site...but if i get loss than??? for my big capital i may be bankrupt....

anjani
2012-06-20, 01:48 AM
When to paier eur / usd with 4% of risk capital can indeed be said good, because the eur / usd motion a bit slow but judging from the nature of the movement of pair eur / usd if we determine the open position of 33 pip stop loss will be easily moved, given type of eur / usd is trending.

shanti
2012-06-20, 06:57 PM
The Foreign Exchange Market is the largest financial market in the world so you can make profits investing on Forex market but you must know yourself and build your own strategy. Best Forex Trading Strategy. If there would be just one perfect strategy everyone would use it and everyone would make profits but, as we know, only 10% of all the forex traders are making profits trading foreign exchange and this is why each trader must build its own strategy.

hikaru fx
2012-06-20, 08:38 PM
I guess that from the ending triplet geezerhood I am doing the related things in the forex. I somebody not unregenerate all of my uppercase yet since I tally been transferring the amounts among my various accounts.

adeusi
2012-06-20, 10:23 PM
i have tried many EA which i bought but eventually i lose my money, though i used it with $300, maybe my money is not enough for the EA i don't know. can you help out

sudsind
2012-06-20, 10:45 PM
These kind of EAs are profitable in short term only and in long run you will end up blowing your account no matter how big your account is, or if you always have money to add funds to your account whenever it gets to margin call

kumar
2012-06-20, 11:52 PM
i think i am a effective trader on Forex trade and that for i know what situation what need to do to control my trade and make money. so i think my money is safe on Forex trade to make profit from here. but it is true some time i do mistake but it doesn't meter for me

benys
2012-06-21, 01:33 AM
I disagree with you in opinion, it is possible if I got a training course from one of the brokerage firms and started in the application at the expense of trial and got a good book like the Book of John Murphy in trading, you can in a year and only one good profit from forex

anjani
2012-06-21, 01:33 AM
I do not agree that invested all my money in Forex Trading for they are many risks and could lose all Amoak in Forex Trading has invested only a part in Forex and the rest is invested in other aspects of investment note that Forex trading if you learned that can well be a professional dealer

hikaru fx
2012-06-21, 08:08 AM
No i don't invest my all capital in Forex because Forex is not a stable business it is risky business all time profit take is not possible so 50 percent capital will invest in Forex and other 50% will invest in other business it is save for me.

shanti
2012-06-21, 03:07 PM
this is the trend for just one day we can't guess much more from it he should give this report on daily basis then these type of posts could be useful

samo
2012-06-21, 09:13 PM
This EA is using martingale method and it is really risky because you can lose all your money if you lose consecutive times. It is good to use this EA in trending market, but in ranging market, it will kill you. So it is safer to look for a trend before you activate this EA.

v jay
2012-06-22, 07:43 PM
actually i use 2% of the capital has never been more depending on the circumstances,so if i already feel very confident i use 10% and if i am not sure I'm using the 2% of my capital.

kumar
2012-06-22, 10:42 PM
Yeah, for the first time i had invested all of my capital in forex but had earned much on it later on withdrawald some of them and later on lost all of them but now i m here doing posting and i think i will not deposit my capital again but will earn much through my bonus from here.

benys
2012-06-23, 01:19 AM
I deposit the amount that i'm ready to loose it on forex trading, forex is risky but we always learn to avoid the risk and get profits from it. If i lose all my capital it wil be my mistake so i prefer to discover the wrong things i did while analyzing or trading to avoid it in the future.

shanti
2012-06-23, 08:57 AM
When to paier eur / usd with 4% of risk capital can indeed be said good, because the eur / usd motion a bit slow but judging from the nature of the movement of pair eur / usd if we determine the open position of 33 pip stop loss will be easily moved, given type of eur / usd is trending.

v jay
2012-06-23, 10:26 AM
Investing all your money in Forex market in very risky. Since the profit Earning in Forex Market are not guaranteed. you may end up in losing all your investment and run into debt. In my opinion, it is wise to Invest a small part of your investment in Forex market. Only Expert traders should Invest like this. and it is not recommended for new traders.

sanjay
2012-06-23, 12:20 PM
I will not lie here, although i am an expert in trading Forex but i stil manage small funds, So, I RISKS 25% OF MY WHOLE MARGIN IN A SINGLE TRADE AND IT IS REALLY WORKING FOR ME .

benys
2012-06-23, 07:30 PM
i think i am a professional trader on Forex trade and most of the i do trade on Forex so i think my invest is secure on Forex trade for make huge money . because i think i have enough experience about Forex trade .but its true some time i do mistake and it causes i face on loss on trade so it causes i just give 30% risk on invest in trade .

shanti
2012-06-24, 09:08 AM
Before now I risk up to 70% on one trade but now I have learned not to risk more than 2%. Several margin calls have taught me that bitter less. Now I use a reasonable stop loss and a conservative lot size.

wahabplus
2012-06-24, 10:59 AM
Dekho bhai baray capital ke saaath to koi EA use kerne ki zaroorat hi nahien hai aur mein waise bhi EAs use kerne ke khilaf hoon kyunke jab aap apnay aap ko ek trader samajhte hein to aap ko khud trading aani chahiye naa ke aap EAs use karien. Aur agar koi EA share kerna hi hai to aisa share karo ke jo small capital per bhi behter kaam kare kyunke large capital se to kaam kerna koi masla hi nahien hai.

sujarman
2012-06-25, 04:36 AM
Dekho bhai baray capital ke saaath to koi EA use kerne ki zaroorat hi nahien hai aur mein waise bhi EAs use kerne ke khilaf hoon kyunke jab aap apnay aap ko ek trader samajhte hein to aap ko khud trading aani chahiye naa ke aap EAs use karien. Aur agar koi EA share kerna hi hai to aisa share karo ke jo small capital per bhi behter kaam kare kyunke large capital se to kaam kerna koi masla hi nahien hai.

right, with substantial capital will also benefit greatly but the greater the risk for you.

v jay
2012-06-25, 03:08 PM
When u have the lowest amount capital do not risk it
I suggest the primary unprocessed law is ever be 50:50 in quantity.
But we as trader should effort it to be author than 50% try to profits..

shalman
2012-06-25, 08:59 PM
i will not invest all my capital in forex. i will invest a specific amount of money in forex . other part of money will be kept for emergency.

sammy
2012-06-25, 09:02 PM
i think ea is great if you have a really large amount of money as your capital. but i dont have it. basically newbies like me who dont have lots of money to make capital cannot afford to do this i guess..

anjani
2012-06-25, 10:22 PM
Forex is very dangerous , so you should only invest money you do not need it or that will not affect you , because the volatile Forex does not know when to lose

benys
2012-06-25, 10:22 PM
No,I would never invest all my capital in Forex because all trading company in the world are all risky and I do not want to take risk.

sahed_a
2012-06-26, 12:12 AM
Essam risky but profitable if you have a large capital

I would like to share this EA that were found on the Internet. Credit to the Creator and the person who is participating in another forum.

I believe that the use of coverage and Martingale. Do not wait for the signal, it is trading once activated.

I do not understand everything, but I'll explain what I mean.
Killzone's is the coverage gap
For example:
If you put 10 in the Kill
If you buy at 1.1110
Put a sell order at 1.1100 pending
But I think they should put TakeProfit at least twice in the death of one or more, so we have to put 20 or more. And other inputs do not understand.
If anyone uses this, please tell me the best area of ​​death and reap the profits.
But I have a MC in some demo accounts to me using this with a capital of $ 10 with 0.01 lots. I now use the $ 20.
I think it is good to use in the market going, because you can find this trend, even if you are buying or selling.
But if you are right in your prediction first, then we must cover, and just take the benefit.
Do not use Martingale, in fact, because any amount of a double, is the use of Fibonacci than 1 second
This is my demo

I use 8 and 20 for Killzone profit
Username: 1445870
Investors 7mcayuy (read only password)

I use 11 and 28 for Killzone profit
Username: 1446053
Investors gg5jfhq (password only)

hikaru fx
2012-06-26, 10:29 AM
My favorite capital $ 100, I believe that this might be great for trading in classique account in instal fx, due to the fact I just op 1% of your capital.

chaya12345
2012-06-26, 10:33 AM
By investing all my capital, I suppose they mean the portion of money I already set aside for investment and not my entire money. In that case, I can gladly invest all in forex.. Losses no doubt are inevitable with forex trade, but getting to lose an entire trading account is a trader's fault because there are tools to prevent such

shalman
2012-06-26, 10:51 PM
For me now it is only a hobby,because i study in university and it will be good for me to finish my education first.I am planning after this to make forex trading my full-time job and to spend hours a day.Because of this now i want only to learn and practice,and after this to have a good start and to earn good profit.

benys
2012-06-27, 12:19 AM
i think Forex is the best risky trade in the wold and if we want to do trade on Forex then we need to take risk for make money. but its for we need to invest money on trade so i think my all money in risk but it is maybe 20% of risk on my invest money.

anjani
2012-06-27, 01:25 AM
risk management topic is one of hardest skill to learn y know..
there are so many trader said 10% is good
but the pro trader said 5% is excellent
but for me, still not so consistent. maybe 5-20% "

hikaru fx
2012-06-27, 08:24 AM
I know trader can make money from forex market with their exo0eruebce and knowldge. many trader make money from forex market with their experience and knowldge . now forex business is all the best business in the world.

kashifrehman
2012-06-27, 10:07 AM
What about drawdown?

There is big drawdowns with this EA that a trader cannot suffer and trader mean may bring margin call. I think it better to use this EA on the settin of manual confirmation and when it trigger signal at that time we must make decision to initiate or not becaue this can chance the drawdown.

kumar
2012-06-27, 06:47 PM
Of course I agree on all capital investment in foreign currency exchange market, otherwise why have entered this shop and you know it risky ... But it's not by recklessness and he needs to rush skill in the management of money and the only control emotions

sanjay
2012-06-27, 11:08 PM
yes, forex trading frustration for beginner. So, Surviving as a Beginner: Education, Responsibility, and Expectations ... The three main things to consider as you establish a career as a Forex trader are education, ... This will allow you to avoid getting frustrated.

shalman
2012-06-28, 01:38 AM
We should be wise in making decisions related to investments. We can not put all our money in one
place because it would give a very high risk. So we have to divide our money into several parts so
that risks can be reduced.

shamtek
2012-06-28, 11:21 AM
Ya like you side,forex market and the price movement of the currency is always change.We can't know our future in this market,either we can survive or we will loss.The best thing is manage our investment,invest when we need and save the other.

shanti
2012-06-28, 02:19 PM
Never i do not want be rich over night
and i have no interest to invest my all money in Forex ,this is uncertain and risky so to invest all money

huda
2012-06-28, 07:17 PM
I am also like you. From my childhood i am not braver. I risk 6% at most. I think if anyone has good command on forex can take 10% to 15% at most. I shall increase my risk rate day by day. Thank you all friend.

shalman
2012-06-28, 10:00 PM
for security reason i use only 5% to 10% of my account risking only 1% to 2% in per trade.. I know that my percentage is high.. and its mainly because of low capital.. With this I can at least survive even after receiving couple of periodic losses.

hikaru fx
2012-06-29, 10:21 AM
"I always use all of my equity on trading. But, I must try to find a good position in all pair. Mostly in volatility situation morning trade with one direction trend .

This is great way to earn 100% profit in every trade, just try to keep a good both fundamental and technical analysis"

kumar
2012-06-29, 04:37 PM
Manage the risk taking is a major factor in the forex trading.In The single trading every one take a small risk. One can take 1% ,2% risk on his capital, not more than 4%. If he take high risk on his single trade capital, He may lose his capital.

hikaru fx
2012-06-30, 11:26 AM
maybe it is so good to use only 10% of your capital which you risked in the business.that's good decision because if we are learning in forex,we must have risk MM and management.thereby if we can limit the risk that will good for trading.

benys
2012-07-01, 03:33 AM
forex is risky but we always learn to avoid the risk and get profits from it. then you need not to take that risk from this Forex trading business. i know that the circumstances of depositing in forex . sometimes all got end in just few minutes

sanjay
2012-07-01, 03:34 AM
I down payment the amount that i'm ready to reduce it on currency dealing, currency dealing is dangerous but we always learn to prevent the danger and get earnings from it. If i reduce all my investment it wil be my error so i want to find the incorrect things i did while examining or dealing to prevent it later on.

plabonseu
2012-07-01, 08:52 AM
Please publish your history.How much balance i need to use this EA.I have an better EA "Auto Expert".I am getting better profit with little balance.But I need to increase my income so I need a high profitable EA.Thanks for sharing.I will test it and customize it

zibon
2012-07-01, 02:36 PM
I don't like EA. because its risky. if its make profitable why they can not use? I like follow my strategy which is contains of my technical & fundamental analysis. however market depends on fundamental analysis mostly.

aray
2012-07-02, 09:40 AM
This percentage of risk is very reasonable because if the percentage of the risk of capital Aksr of it, you could lose all your capital and this is not good totally as he preferred to hold more than Tvgah but not at the same time but at various times in order to avoid the head money at once

nini
2012-07-02, 11:12 AM
Already you are much curious about thinking to takes the high lot so therefore we should know that we should takes ever the high lot size while the trading , because the high lot size can bring us margin call.
Always takes that lot size to trade , which money management instruct us

yogesh
2012-07-02, 01:59 PM
Well the EA looks basically relying on capital management rather than having some good techniques to make better and winning trades. As thread creator say if we are trading trended market we don't need to hedge, and just take the profit, i disagree we never know what may happen in this market at any time and especially when we have left it on EA and if market goes opposite we may end up losing our capital.

aray
2012-07-02, 03:30 PM
when i have a big money i dont like to risk because even without the risk i make a good profit but we need to risk if our capital is short righ now i have 60$ in my capital and i trade with 0.10 lot size it is little bit risky but i think its good for amount like this

nini
2012-07-03, 06:07 AM
For each open position on my use of a 10% risk of capital loss, which I have, so if I have an open position on the open positions, the risks, I have responsibility for 40% of capital have, in spite of the fact that, if the loss-pip 100.

nini
2012-07-04, 07:29 AM
The useful situation here we should care for the manus quantify in choice peak .. so no nonachievement occurs. . . because our younger loss .. . we can also get a lot of loss

khanam liza
2012-07-04, 12:12 PM
hay friends, i'm new user of forex and very confuse to view this . i need some expert advice plz help me about EA.

aray
2012-07-05, 07:24 AM
yes EA need at least 1000 dollar to trade or 500dollar but why we want to depend on robot we need to depend on our self and trade good and our dream to be professional one but depending on the EA will not make our dreaming real

chirag111222
2012-07-05, 07:27 AM

me tooo confused abt profit and kill zone plz elaborate it clearly and if any update is there in software or method then plz do share :D

humtum
2012-07-05, 07:43 AM
expert advieser pa kam karna koi buri baat to ni hai but ya ak riski kam hai ya un member k liy best hai jo ziyada margen pa trade kar rhy hun. kam marjan walon ko asa risk ni lana chaheya. ta k wo apna loss na karain.

ShoSho
2012-07-05, 01:18 PM
Thanks for that i will download it and tell you what happens also i will do some backtests just wait some minutes i hope it is good ea.

anoha
2012-07-06, 12:42 PM
In fact, I'm not the best use eXbert at all or any circulation to .. As I said you are risky and needs to be the capital of a very large and this is not available with only a few of the traders .. and also is Ahakqq good profit but soon goes the profit is lost in a deal one because most of the automated trading is not dependent on the stop-loss ..

awal28
2012-07-07, 07:06 PM
I had using INDRAFXSCALPING 8.0 for two weeks...
give me 15% in profit ,you shoul try this EA

zahurulchd
2012-07-07, 07:11 PM
Thanks my friend for an important posting. I believe that if we invest more and take order in low volume, there is no loss. i am seeing that market is gone up but comes down. if we have risk cover amount, we have no loss. i believe that.

aminos
2012-07-07, 07:21 PM
I disagree with you in opinion, it is possible if I got a training course from one of the brokerage firms and started in the application at the expense of trial and got a good book like the Book of John Murphy in trading, you can in a year and only one good profit from forex

forever
2012-07-07, 11:43 PM
more to making money in Forex trading than having a profitable Forex trading system. What most beginner Forex traders don't realize is that when you're just getting started in Forex, having a good Forex money management strategy is far more important than having a system with huge returns.

aray
2012-07-08, 10:33 AM
if you ask me is this your tergantug as a trader, and your strategy, when you are confident with the movement of a good market even if you do not use the risk that you can succeed

nini
2012-07-09, 08:13 AM
Better for me is the smallest that I can effort to lose it, like 1-2% from equity. Small, but can maintain my balance.

fxlover
2012-07-09, 10:00 AM
EA is unnecessary if we have a large capital and every trade will be safe for us. we can trade by deep sleeping and without tension. EA is required when we have a small equity and trade with small lot size is difficult. personally i do not support to use any EA. it prevent our spirit of fx study.

sad
2012-07-09, 02:09 PM
maybe we can test it on demo account and we can see it by ourself.but l couldnt understand why it says 4digitECN.as l know all the ECN brokers are offering 5 digits.the main reason is you can gain even from a small move less then a pip.so can we change the setting to trade with 5 digits or it cant be changed.?

pinki je
2012-07-10, 10:57 AM
dekhian app ki baatain mere sar ke oper se guzar gai hian mujhee sach main koi samjh nahi lagi hai wiy main itna kahun ge ke ager app ke pass capital acha hia bara hai to app jo be EA use karo gy wo app ko profit de jay ga

aray
2012-07-11, 07:57 AM
It depend upon the trader and the market at that time but for a good trader its a good question i tried to minimize my risks and i minimize it up to 5 % because in some cases we have to take some risks.

pinki je
2012-07-11, 10:41 AM
ye baat meriazmai hui hai ke app bary capital ke sath jo chahy EA use kar lain app ko profit mil jay ga lakin ager app ka pass capital he kam hia to app kabhi be EA se kamyab nahi ho sakty hian EA ke liy bara capital chahye

biplob
2012-07-11, 10:47 AM
Yes I also think and agree with you.This forex is a risky business and also a profitable business.If a trader know the rules and have good strategy and invest a big amount of money then he obiesly earn a big amount of money.Big investment is a key of success.So every expert trader want to invest here a big amount of money.Big invester can all kinds of trade.I like to trade with big investment.

muskan
2012-07-12, 09:41 AM
g han koi b ea softwear ak riski sa kam hai q k main ny ea ko used kia hai main us jo b kamata tha wo usi ka loss main he pora ho jata tha ziyada ter to wo mara loss he karta tha. shoro shoro main main ny us ka istimaal kia pher main nhy us ko choor dia. aur khud he trading karny laga.

nurhidayah
2012-07-12, 04:08 PM
yes this is very risky but profitable if you have a big capital.If it is smart enough to identify the trend change then it could be the best EA ever.you can try it too using demo and please post your results here if you think it's good.

if we think it is good, then we can understand some of the forms and the trading process we went through this with several stages of that process we've had this trade can indeed be adapted to market conditions that are sometimes incompatible with what we expect to be able to take some profits

aray
2012-07-13, 08:35 AM
I have a minimum capital to take risk for my trade. But i want to take risk for my trade, because without risk i can't get anything.

aray
2012-07-14, 05:32 PM
by following a trend that happens this will help us get the profit, and from here is very important for us to have sufficient knowledge to know the trend with precise and accurate in order to maximum profit

aray
2012-07-15, 04:44 PM
forex is very risky business and there is possibility to loss your money and so i trade very carefully in it.i only trade having the proper analysis of the market and trade after getting proper signal.so then i trade on the basis of the analysis.

sgiant
2012-07-15, 07:23 PM
I have until now not found a robot that can provide benefits in the discipline. Most robots are used only on short-term good.

aray
2012-07-16, 09:00 AM
i do not invest all my capital in trading from last two months.as I know Forex is very risky then why i take risk of losing all my capital, but i want to invest some of my profit which i earn from Forex.

aray
2012-07-17, 07:45 AM
No i do not invest my all of account balance in the Forex market at a time because this is unpredictable market for this reason backup is necessary for account,So i do invest 40 % of my total capital in the Forex market at a time.

MOHAMEDROMAN
2012-07-17, 11:58 AM
no i do not invest my all of account balance in the forex market at a time because this is unpredictable market for this reason backup is necessary for account,so i do invest 40 % of my total capital in the forex market at a time. yes this rigth

MOHAMEDROMAN
2012-07-17, 02:07 PM

I agree completely opinion ... Your right

sazzad
2012-07-17, 02:12 PM
That's very good for trading but my friend i do not use EA because i love trading in this market manually and i think that all of the expert trader do trade in this market manually.and this is the right way to get profit from this market but i will use your EA in my demo account must.

leherchand
2012-07-17, 10:30 PM

Md. Nazim Uddin Adil
2012-07-18, 03:01 PM
Well, if it's the case then mate,we better not use it because we don't have big capital right? I want an EA that could survive any kinds of market condition. Maybe I am just having an illusion that an EA can be perfected...well tell me if you can find one...

sgiant
2012-07-18, 04:46 PM
I think if you use the EA should be a great asset. EA can not analyze the fundamentals, so a large capital to cope with the impact of the fundamental.

sammypt
2012-07-18, 07:48 PM
dont understand how can this EA make money is it place 2 order in the same time ,
can u explain bether how this work

sammy

skboyra
2012-07-18, 09:04 PM
if your investment amount is high then your profit amount is definitely high. but you have to careful that do not face the loss. because if you loss then your loss amount will also high that ultimately reduce your overall capital that is harmful to your investment,

ripon4x
2012-07-19, 09:47 AM
It is really risky sometimes using EA. If your amount is little then the risk goes higher. I'm going to download that and I'll try it on demo. I will put the update here if I find anything useful.

leherchand
2012-07-19, 01:04 PM
think you gave quite good EA although i do not use EA but i must try it in my account and i think can give me good profit, i think every trader should trade manually because if trader do trade with robot then they do not learn about this market.

dodol
2012-07-21, 02:46 PM
I don't think so ,I have invested $50 in Forex and i have lost it in few days ,i am now trading using free bonuses and the forums giving bonus on posts.

dodol
2012-07-22, 08:30 AM
Fore x is very risky business so i never invest all my capital in Fore x trading.but i want to invest a part of my capital .i hope i get a good profit from Fore x trading.

nurul
2012-07-22, 01:26 PM
Hi guys, just being curious. would like to know how much of your capital each of you risk on a single trade. i risk 4% at most. Never more than that.

i once used my entire capital in one trade. That is because i had only small money left in the account. However sad thing is i lost the all in that trade:(

gose
2012-07-23, 09:33 AM
thanks for share my robot and after the test was too banyka terserat margin so if the robot is a little capital can quickly MC can not be given another robot that is not often open position but quite effective in the swing point?

pbelim
2012-07-23, 06:07 PM
if he have much strategy and proper knowledge about Forex trading he can be earn a lot of profit of his income level. But it should be remember that he must have to big amount of capital to trade the business properly. If he has large capital his risks level is to control of his capacity.

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 11:10 AM
If have any risk in this ea than i think it is not usable for all forex trader. Actually who are new in the forex world they cannot use this ea though they have much capital.

mehedi315
2012-07-25, 04:13 PM
@unknownxxx you guy are rock. Well and nice explain. This post is great helpful for me as well as new trader. So I would like to say that you are really nice said. Thank you...:D

hmkowsar
2012-07-29, 10:47 PM
how can we set the parameters for this ea better ,if you provde us some screen shots ,

goldenmember
2012-07-30, 05:14 PM
I really think that you will destroy your account if you martinagle and hedge. Both are definite beginner mistakes. It can make money very quikcly, but it will also lose money in a very short period of time.

wending
2012-08-11, 07:21 PM
Is it a profitable trading system?How is your earning now?Is it a hedging trading system?I find you are buying and selling the currency pair at the same time?I still wish to what does the kill zone mean?Will you explain it clearly for me?

RidoyRx
2012-08-12, 10:38 PM
Hi, Its a good ea but it use martingale system. It is very very risky-able system for account. If any trade loss then open double size lot. Thank you for sharing.

RidoyRx
2012-08-13, 09:42 PM
All EA is not good tor traders. I have no interest about EA. If you have do not knowledge in forex, you can do this. I think that,if your account is big then you take help for the system.

You are right, but some ea is profitable for forex trade. Bilt-in MACD sample is not very bad for 1H chert on eur/usd. If you want to use ea, i sejust you please try it on demo account more then 15 days.

mithunsarkar
2012-10-09, 08:59 PM
Of course, I have tried it. It is gainful if you have big assets with this ea. and it is dangerous since if it is not in a trending bazaar, you strength gust your explanation.

Healthy, if it is the container then mate, we improved not use it since we do not have big assets correct? I desire an EA that might stay alive some kinds of marketplace state. perhaps I am just have an delusion that an EA can be perfect. Healthy tell me if you can find one...

fzm
2012-10-11, 10:24 PM
I compared between two account, in one account I used expert advisers and in another account I trade myselfe and end of the week I seen that my earning is ten time of the earning of the expert advisor. I beleive to trading myselfe.

shanmun
2012-10-13, 02:05 PM
yes Is that really working as you are telling? How can we set the parameters for this EA? Better, if you provde us some screen shots.

shanmun
2012-10-15, 10:28 PM
Is that really working as you are telling? How can we set the parameters for this EA? Better, if you provde us some screen shots.

3etman
2012-10-16, 01:54 PM
for any professional trader he knows that he cannot eliminate risks but he can mitigate it , and for some reasons your words reflects a gambling situation not a rational trading positions which is not attractive for some of us
try to make it more clear please in the point of why do you think that you have to risk this amount of money in a large account while all we know that the strategy that can generate good profits in large account can do the same with the small once.

lovingfx11
2012-10-16, 02:20 PM
If you buy and sell a commodity within a single day, you're a day trader. If you trade in world currencies, you're a forex trader. If you're a forex day trader, you work among the select few in the trading business.

saqib160
2012-10-22, 03:37 PM
ap ki post boaht good ha. ma na streagy download kar li ha. muje ea ka ber ma koi idea
nahi tha but ma isye demo account ma first use karo ga. jab smj a jaye gai is ka bare
ma to real account ma is stragey ka matbak kam karo ga.

don1
2012-10-25, 03:05 AM
dear thanks for this post i like it very much i think that it will batter for me and for all new traders.i have get many experience.but i will apply it on demo after this i will take it on live account.

zedforex
2012-10-25, 04:49 AM
I've seen this EA on other forums, but I forgot. This EA very good and profitable. But as TS said, forget using This EA if your capital less than $100. But it may be tricked by opening account cents. Thanks fro sharing dude.

nsr.sultana
2012-10-25, 07:53 PM
i think ea is great if you have a really large sum of cash as your investment. but i do not need it. generally beginners like me who do not need plenty of cash to make investment cannot manage to do this i think.

don1
2012-10-26, 01:51 AM
it will batter for me and i think that it will batter for all traders and will become profitable for all traders.i have no use streagy before your streagy.i will use it and i think i will get a lot of profit.

anuj
2012-10-27, 12:40 AM
capital place a grate roll in making a grate profit but it also become riskey because it make u greedy and you look a big profit in all trade so it may b harm full for you . for maximum profit you have two option take a lot size big or look for maximum pips...

sagar ray
2012-10-27, 01:41 AM
I believe is it a martingale sort, i've once detected regarding this "killing zone ea" and it employing a martingale as their weapon to form profit. It's true that martingale will earn profit quickly however it may also kill your account with constant ways in which. as way as i do know, you cannot use it in an exceedingly Brobdingnagian trend, cause this Semitic deity can keep gap position if the value against it. thus certify you check your balance before mistreatment this type of Semitic deity.

ishvara
2012-10-27, 03:43 PM
A martingale EA is the most profitable EA that a forex trader can use in their trading. But the secret of the martingale strategy is that a trader must have a huge amount as their account balance in forex currency trading.

monir111
2012-10-27, 06:39 PM
Hi, I like to see your past of trades. However, I have no idea the web server of the above logins. I attempted it, It reveals invalid account. satisfy upload statement or mention web server.

himelbf
2012-10-27, 07:56 PM
I will never invest all my cash in currency dealing market, because, currency dealing is very dangerous bussiness. we can reduction all our cash if we make wrong deal without setting stop-loss.

annn2060i
2012-10-29, 02:47 AM
i have download the attach file and i will rtry it in 2 account one real and one demo the demo is 50 k but if u can to say how the capital in real to deposit it to try i will be happy and the apair and time frame

Andra FX
2012-10-29, 03:27 AM
if the hedging system frankly I am a bit wary
I'm running out of capital because this system
and I still hesitate to use the robotic system of hedging
benefits are also great, but too risky

25+
2012-10-29, 04:06 PM
I know sir, I often hear when our great capital in forex trading then we will be safe in the run
so that we can avoid a margin call and also defeat that could make us run out of capital,
but if we use a forex robot we are not to be confused with our emotions because of all the s...

casiotab
2012-10-29, 07:38 PM
foreign exchange industry and the cost activity of the currency trading is always modify.We can't know our upcoming in this industry,either we can endure or we will reduction.The best factor is handle our financial commitment,invest when we need and preserve the other.

don1681
2012-10-29, 07:41 PM
Yes i also think that it is very risky but oif you have a very big capital than it is also a big advantage for you so just work on in it and be a gainer of this system.

fahim017
2012-10-31, 08:50 AM
If you are not smart enough, is the best EA ever to identify trends. If you answered that really works? How to configure the EA this is? Well, if we want to show you some pictures. You for sharing this with us.

blitzkrieg
2012-11-04, 08:19 PM
the strategy is strange for me because the title said it is risky but if we have a large fund in our trading account
then it will not be risky? i think a risk is a risk, it doesn't really matter whether your account is big or small.

muna1982
2012-11-08, 04:02 PM

example:
if you buy at 1.1110
here's my demo account

i think it will be a good ea if some one can optimized the kill zone you mention. i have download it and try it in demo very soon. i am searching an ea which can open pending order as you say. i think it will help me a lot in my strategy to make big profit. but the problem is capital as you say it need big capital. i will try to manage it very soon if good result is obtained in demo.

rashedul
2012-11-15, 12:37 AM
If it is pain sufficiency to determine the style locomote then it could be the human EA e'er. Is that real employed as you are recital? How can we set the parameters for this EA? Wagerer, if you provde us some sieve shots. Thanks for intercourse this with us.

gul
2012-11-15, 12:00 PM
Hello Dears Friends, it is a demo server mate. just choose instaforex demo server. but I stop testing it, but you can try it too using demo and please post your results here if you think is Good......Thanks

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 12:09 PM
मैं इस ea मैं वेब पर पाया साझा करना चाहते हैं. निर्माता और जो व्यक्ति इसे दूसरे मंच में साझा करने के लिए क्रेडिट.

मुझे लगता है कि यह हेजिंग और ज़रेबंद का उपयोग करता है. यह एक संकेत के लिए इंतजार नहीं करता है, जैसे ही आप इसे सक्रिय ट्रेडों.

मैं यह सब समझ में नहीं आता है, लेकिन मैं बताता हूँ कि मैं क्या समझ.
को मारने क्षेत्र बचाव अंतर है,
उदाहरण:
अगर आप को मारने के क्षेत्र में 10 डाल
अगर आप 1.1110 पर खरीद
यह 1.1100 पर एक लंबित बेचने के आदेश डाल देंगे
लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि आप कम से कम दो को मारने के क्षेत्र या बड़ा है, तो हम 20 या अधिक डाल चाहिए एक takeprofit डाल चाहिए. और फिर अन्य सामग्री मुझे समझ नहीं आता.
अगर किसी का उपयोग करता है यह कृपया मुझे सबसे अच्छा क्षेत्र को मारने के बताने के लिए और लाभ ले.
लेकिन मैं मेरे डेमो खातों के कुछ $ 10 पूंजी के साथ इस का उपयोग कर और बहुत का उपयोग .01 में mc मिला. अब मैं 20 डॉलर का उपयोग करें.
मुझे लगता है कि यह एक trending बाजार में उपयोग करने के लिए अच्छा है, क्योंकि तुम प्रवृत्ति भी अगर आप खरीद या बेच सकते हैं.
लेकिन अगर आप अपनी पहली भविष्यवाणी में सही कर रहे हैं तो आप के लिए बचाव और सिर्फ लाभ ले नहीं की जरूरत नहीं है.
यह वास्तव में ज़रेबंद का उपयोग नहीं करता है, क्योंकि यह बहुत डबल नहीं करता है, यह फिबोनैकी का उपयोग करता है 2 1 के साथ शुरू
यहाँ मेरे डेमो खाते है

HaQi
2012-11-20, 10:26 AM
Forex is too untold venturesome. Would you enjoin me is there any sector in the concern without risk so there is latent risk in the forex activity. But master this danger you bang to kosher muse near . E'er exclusive with the forex you can multiply your cap in a little measure. You vindicatory persevere both rules during trading. try your soul.

mohibbaba
2012-12-19, 11:13 PM

example:
if you buy at 1.1110
here's my demo account

this Forex is very risky for earning money. if you do not have experience then you will lose huge money from this forex. so without experience you should not trade in Forex because for that you will lose money

topotut
2012-12-21, 07:14 PM
Using robots in forex transactions there are no adverse benefit depending on when the market will enter a robot, I do not know how cuman ways to mass execution of the transaction so that we obtain the expected profit. Help us

hammer
2012-12-21, 07:42 PM
if EA is a risk we should be vigilant, I am more likely to look for EA with little risk and little capital, but if it requires huge capital, as a beginner I have not been able to do, but if it can be profitable, we must try this EA

zohaibmalik
2012-12-22, 05:16 PM
I want to see the character's history. Unfortunately, I do not log on to the server. I tried. Displays a fake account. Please remind statement or server download.

retnotriwulandari
2012-12-22, 05:22 PM
risky but profitable ea if you have a big capital

example:
if you buy at 1.1110
here's my demo account

Before I ever tried to trade patterns with hedging and martingale, but I do not know that this trading pattern pertaman his condition is to have a huge capital, because the pattern of trade as hedging and martingale is huge risk, so if there is a pattern like this EA I was hesitant to try it, because I have experienced the loss by using the pattern.

adnan_aziz
2013-01-23, 05:56 AM
sir thanks kay ap ne apna profitbale ea hamare sath share kiya hai lekin sir i have no big amount for investment kiya mai is ko small capital kay sath use nahi kar sakta kiya ye mere liye risky ho sakta hai kafi please share your comments.

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 12:34 PM
I tried, however you may get the actual test make use of after which you need to publish below in case that maybe you would imagine you greater results. If you decide on this kind of wise alterations the item will be much better than EA. Along with they states it works? How do we all produce the actual parameters to the EA? It is best, in case we have now some display photographs, however a compact charge, you can start making use of the machine in order to show.

samsuddin.bepari
2013-01-23, 10:41 PM
I would like to see a mark for history. Unfortunately, I do not space server. I put my mind to it. Displays a fake. To remind declaration or download server was interrupted.

DontBannedMe
2013-01-23, 10:43 PM
forex is risky however we have a tendency to continuously learn to avoid the danger and obtain profits from it. then you wish to not take that risk from this Forex commerce business. i do know that the circumstances of depositing in forex . generally all got finish in only couple of minutes

joker7diaa
2013-01-24, 01:00 AM
It is normally identified that most forex trader fails .
Of forex trader lose cash with finish .
To aid you to be in that indefinable of charming traders, I have compiled a listing of the most ordinary reason why forex traders lose change .

uub3030
2013-01-24, 07:15 PM
If it is intelligent enough to recognize the pattern modify then it could be the best EA ever. Is that really operating as you are telling? How can we set the factors for this EA? Better, if you provde us some display photos. Thanks for discussing this with us.

Java
2013-02-01, 04:45 AM

example:
if you buy at 1.1110
here's my demo account

I think EA would indeed be very risky at all if we use by using very little capital sir
so if you can if we will use the EA will need to use more than $ 10,000 sir capital so that we can be safe in doing this trade, in a secure manner if we are going to use an EA or manual

morrent
2013-02-01, 04:59 AM
I would like to see a mark for history. Unfortunately, I do not space server. I put my mind to it. Displays a fake. To remind declaration or download server was interrupted.
Well Just try to learn more and more.practice trading more, practising will make us perfect.getting profit is not the aim.learning is important.once we learn then we can make money and profit.

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 03:09 AM
i dont agree with you , if you have 1m in your acc i dont think it will blown your acc if you set the lower risk such as 10 cents lots size , the only problem i just discover most of ea user want to make a huge profits starting with small amout hmmmm this cant be done .... even if we trade by manual we still need to have a huge amout of capital if we want to make a hensem return

zahira
2013-02-14, 05:26 AM
forex is risky however we have a tendency to continuously learn to avoid the danger and obtain profits from it. then you wish to not take that risk from this Forex commerce business. i do know that the circumstances of depositing in forex . generally all got finish in only couple of minutes
Forex is risky and danger also, they will success by follow the ruls.my advise for them that they have patient and proper money management.

abubakar123
2013-02-15, 04:49 PM
think you should put take profit at least double the area, killing more, so we must put 20 . If someone uses this please tell me the best area to kill and make a profit.
But I got the MC in some accounts my pilot using this with a capital of $ 10 and using a lot of 0.01. Now I can use $ 20.
I think it's good to use in the market is heading, because you can find this direction, even if you are buying or selling.

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:13 AM
Thank you very much. My honor. Fexea you visited?
There are many interesting systems.

datorik
2013-02-28, 08:42 PM
I really think that you will destroy your account if you martinagle and hedge. Both are definite beginner mistakes. It can make money very quikcly, but it will also lose money in a very short period of time.

WBPOnline
2013-03-01, 04:25 AM
Thank you very much,will try this

Andra TL
2013-03-02, 02:13 PM
Your indicated system is very good, One can use it as to take profit from forex if he knows the ltrading well. I dont know why people are eager to invest with large capital when they dont have enough experience. It is more skillful to invest big capital because there are 50 fifty chances of tradinG

shahid1
2013-03-02, 05:06 PM
Forex is very good and also risky and also it is a profitable. First every one should practice on the demo. account and learning process will be continue. This is very good for you. Avoid the mistakes during the trading.

shoaib786
2013-03-03, 10:44 AM
i Use many EA some are profitable and some are fake not worked properly..it's risky to use EA we should learn forex not depend on EA it's very risky to use EA forex is a big market as we know it's very risky market as well.

lipika8888
2013-03-03, 11:10 AM
Yes Forex treading is very risky but profitable business in the world. I think Forex is better than any other business in the world. Before invest one should flow the movement of the market. Forex treading really need to know about Forex treading. So one should learn and invest to earn in Forex.

ranajee
2013-03-06, 10:33 AM
No doubt forex business is a very risky business but it is the profitable business if you have a big capital then you can earn a lots of profit in this business . if you have a big capital then you can more volume use and earn a more profit because you can a freely trade.

furqaniqbal
2013-03-06, 03:55 PM
brother thanks for sharing this robot i just installed this robot in my account and this robot work very fast maybe this robot will give me some help in earning i will try this robot in reall account after test in demo account thank you this robot seem good.

visio it
2013-03-06, 10:22 PM
This is the most profitable business in the world so if you have big capital then you risk minimize and if you have low amount of capital then you have more risk and less profit i fully agree with the person who originally post this thread and which example he give.

4exer
2013-03-06, 11:42 PM

example:
if you buy at 1.1110
here's my demo account

Sweet!! Thank you. I will test this EA in demo account and if posting profits then I'll share the results and recommend this to everyone!

Mas
2013-03-08, 08:34 PM
EA uses the real trading is very risky at all sir
so I will be able to trade safely if I will use the help of a forex robot
but I'll be thinking twice if I will use this trade in a way that I can use in my every open position with the right

shoaib515
2013-03-09, 11:42 PM
ager apke acont men balence ziada hy to ap ea use kr saktey hen aur is se apko profit a ziada ho gi .aur kam balence se to shayd nuqsan ziada ho profit se .is liey ehtiat zaruri hy.

naija
2013-03-10, 12:18 AM
I don't like any that is termed risky, because with the risky already mention, it won't be easy for traders to investment so much money with them, because of the fear already created in them.

chaieb831
2013-03-10, 01:54 AM
forex is too much risk would you tell me is there any business in the world without risk so there is potential risk iin the forex market
but overcome this risk you have to proper study about. ever only with the forex you can double your capital in a short time.$

you just follow some rules during trading .try your best

manikah
2013-03-10, 08:02 AM
Brother I read your technique but I see unfortunately it is not possible by myself.Because if I follow your system it has need huge balance but it tough to maintain by myself.For small capital trader need to another strategy.Please help us how possible to easy trade with low balance.

marzuqnadir
2013-03-10, 08:10 AM
yes i know forex is very risky but it is very profitable work place in the internet jobsite .you can high capital at some month in forex.

shahid1
2013-03-10, 04:50 PM
If you have big capital this is profitable and also good for the you. Less capital become tension and risk in the trading. No trader apply to long terms trade if less capital you have. To gain the sufficient profit a big capital required.

sajjad33
2013-03-10, 06:18 PM
Yes, I agree with you. We can make up to 30% profit by using EA. We can not use EA with a small capital.We have to use EA with big capital, because EA have to pay minimum $50 for a month. So, its a very expensive way of earning.

aliusman
2013-03-10, 10:55 PM
yes, this is risky, but profitable to hai hi, q key robo technically move kerta, jab b market app k agaisnt jaee to waps zror ati hai to app ki recovery ho jati hai, but zrori hai key iss key liye app ka capital zara ziada ho, then hi app robot key sath servive ker sakte hain other wise accountwash jo jata hai

sohailnawaz2mb
2013-03-12, 01:01 AM
my dear frnd shyd ap demo accnt use kr rhe ho iss lye apko ye prblm araha ha agr ap big acccnt use kroge to em sure apko ye prblm ni aega nd agr koi or prblm ati b hai to ap sysytm se help le skte ho . ya agr koi or bwt pochni ho tw kkissi se b poch skte ho

saim16020
2013-03-12, 05:39 PM
हम हमेशा हमारे खाते में पैसे के अनुसार जोखिम लेना चाहिए और अगर हम कुछ उत्कृष्ट पैसा है तो हम विदेशी मुद्रा में कुछ बड़े जोखिम लेने के लिए और अगर हम केवल कुछ पैसा है तो हम विदेशी मुद्रा में कुछ बड़ा जोखिम नहीं लेना चाहिए.

salmanabbas152
2013-03-13, 02:11 AM
yes,it is very profitable EA if person have a big capital. but also necessary that it is only possible when we start working with proper knowledge. it is smart enough to identify the trend change it could be the best EA ever.every EA safe if you are going to apply it with high capital but anyone here who use this EA.Market knowledge is necessary.