PDA

View Full Version : Do you Like PAYZA ?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Blackspider
2012-09-26, 10:55 PM
We know about Payza . it is a transformed name of Popular Alertpay . So anyone here who likes to use Payza for transaction ? and tell us why ?

subashbks
2012-09-26, 11:53 PM
no.. Never . . As an indian i cannot love payza. . Because the charges for withdrawing to indian bank simply sucks . . . I think its almost 2.50$ per 10 dollar . . But its good to know that payza added withdrawal to indian bank. . But i'm sure.. Nobody is gonna use payza until they reduce their fees..

shanmun
2012-09-26, 11:59 PM
I think its almost 2.50$ per 10 dollar . . But its good to know that payza added withdrawal to indian bank.

Blackspider
2012-09-27, 11:32 PM
G mujay payza acha lagta hy q k is k personal starter account mein sending or receiving free hy koi charges ni hei is mein wesay b ye her country ko support kerta hy mein pakistani hou pakistan mein paypal suoprted ni hy is liye i love payza

Yes you are absolutely right mate . Payza has option to choose Personal starter account which doesn't have any transaction fees . also It added Indian and Bangladesh Bank withdraw system . But it should reduce the fees for other accounts

3etman
2012-09-30, 04:46 PM
Payza is not that bad , for people who use to transfer their fund only online without withdrawing it , it is not that bad for them , although, the transferability of the electronic bank itself is very bad as long as there is no varieties of transactions to be done through it
in the same time , i would think their payment card is good enough for performing point of sale trades and so this eliminates the disadvantages of the online system itself.

rajon999
2012-09-30, 08:13 PM
I like payza because it support in bank document & very easy to cash any time any moment. so I like it most.

yogesh
2012-09-30, 09:16 PM
I have not made any transaction since AP changed to payza, but i used alertpay before and i liked it due to use of email address simply as your account and using that to send and receive payment, as starter account have no sending receiving fee it is really great for those with smaller transactions.

Sithara
2012-09-30, 10:16 PM
In my point of view payza because its much safer with a transaction pin to use when exchanging money from a payza account.Its much better than paypal.moor safer and easy transactions.I like payza.I think its cheaper too as its charges are not tht high.I don't have many experiances.but I have used paypal and payza.

naveed
2012-10-01, 10:30 PM
yes i like payza because..
es men payment procedure bohut easy hy or jaldi cash b mel jata hy or tax b dosry acounts se kam hy..

Blackspider
2012-10-02, 12:46 AM
When Payza was alertpay i invested via alertpay . But now there is no option for deposit via Payza . Instaforex should include this good payment processor on there payment support list . I like it cause i have it attached with Bank account .

rohitrck
2012-10-05, 12:44 PM
Yes I like Pyaza formely known as Alert Pay because they never charge you fee for transferring amount from one account to another as Liberty Reserve and Solid Trust Pay do.

eman seif eldin
2012-10-05, 04:42 PM
Alpha
I love it enables me to use a lot of transactions.

genioustanvi
2012-10-05, 04:50 PM
yea i like payza because their transaction is good they have enough security for the member and if i want payza dollar i will get anywhere cause its available.and i think payza rate rank is higher than another

ishvara
2012-10-05, 06:27 PM
We know about Payza . it is a transformed name of Popular Alertpay . So anyone here who likes to use Payza for transaction ? and tell us why ?

Payza is the new alertpay, i know about it. As for love, i do not really love it, i have an account with them but since the liberty reserve is is the better payment processor that fulfills my needs online, i use only L.R

forexlearn
2012-10-05, 06:53 PM
Payza it name was alert pay after that now name is change payza. I have account at payza but I didn't like this payment system. Because of some disadvantage. Like,
1. Too much commission

2. Must be buy from trusted person

3. Process too much slow from my views.

4. Bank Transfer High charge. etc

yoel
2012-10-05, 07:02 PM
yeas i like payza
because Use your credit card and pay absolutely nothing to add funds to your Payza e-wallet. Thats right. Zero. Zip. Nada. Its free.

junaid.1
2012-10-05, 09:57 PM
Ai nai main khud piyaza k bary main kuch ziada nai janta mjy to us pasand hain ye bahot achy hoty hain piya to achy nai hoty hain

ripon4x
2012-10-06, 11:53 AM
I am using Payza form year and so far so good. The name used to be Alert Pay but b4 but now its Payza. I am happy with their service.

bdconnect
2012-10-06, 08:44 PM
Yes i like payza because it is a best online bank now a day many of the people use payza and if you trade in forex you need payza account most so create payza account and safe all time.

zdaina
2012-10-06, 10:25 PM
i don't like payza , because i want to verify my account but intelnow i can't it accepts only visa and i have only mastercard from neteller, and another reason the charges of transaction to my country is very high so i don't use it .

tarake_bd
2012-10-07, 02:12 PM
yes i know pazya. pazya is a good money changer. i like pazya. but pazya is not support many broker. that i used mastr card.

newentry
2012-10-07, 02:16 PM
i have an account at alertpay but after they change their name become payza, i never use it for my transaction, but this is not about their reputation, i believe they have good reputation, the problem here is i use another e payment too, and it is more flexible to use,,,liberty

diljaladj
2012-10-08, 08:36 PM
Honestly i don't like Payza much but sadly i don't have too much options to choose from as Paypal does not support my country and LR is not possible to connect with bank so i like it or not i have to pick Payza as my only online payment processor for all the stuff i do.

Blackspider
2012-10-09, 01:14 AM
Honestly i don't like Payza much but sadly i don't have too much options to choose from as Paypal does not support my country and LR is not possible to connect with bank so i like it or not i have to pick Payza as my only online payment processor for all the stuff i do.

Yes you are right . PayPal does not support many country as payza do that's why people from bangladesh , pakistan and other country force to use Payza . Payza has bank attach option which is great for all of us

ksatria921
2012-10-09, 06:57 PM
I just know if alertpay now renamed payza, this sounds familiar.
since payza still as alertpay, I prefer paypal, or liberty to the transaction. especially for deposit and withdrawal, but this opinion may differ for each person.

even so, every e-currency has advantages and disadvantages of each. just the habit

VS84783452
2012-10-10, 07:46 PM
When Payza was alertpay i invested via alertpay . But now there is no option for deposit via Payza . Instaforex should include this good payment processor on there payment support list . I like it cause i have it attached with Bank account .

Yes instaforex currently not open deposit method using Payza

You can exchange your Payza to LR or moneybookers using some online exchangers, then your Payza money can be used to deposit

aitzaz25
2012-10-11, 10:57 PM
i Love payza so mush b/s the sending and receiving of payment is very easy and fast. and its supported bank documents very easily

sayed1987
2012-10-11, 11:15 PM
yes, i like payza. beacuse, payza is a popular international money transection site. worldwide very easly money transection system this site. so, i like to payza (alertpay)

nurivasyarifah
2012-10-12, 11:40 AM
yes i know pazya. pazya is a good money changer. i like pazya. but pazya is not support many broker. that i used mastr card.

I frankly do not understand about how to pay using payza so I do not want to take risks to make transactions using this payza ... I first use the service of liberty reserve but now using a local broker then I do the transaction directly transfer our local bank

blonur
2012-10-12, 02:37 PM
I made a withdrawal from my Payza e-wallet to my Payza Prepaid Card and it loaded in less than 24 hrs. I then purchased an item from Amazon.com with my Payza Prepaid Card and it worked there even though the website didnt have a checkout with Payza option. I even purchased something on Facebook with it and it worked! I can also buy anything with it anywhere Visa is accepted and I can withdraw my money to cash from any ATM that accepts Visa! I highly recommend it!

VS84783452
2012-10-12, 08:47 PM
We know about Payza . it is a transformed name of Popular Alertpay .When Payza was alertpay i invested via alertpay . So anyone here who likes to use Payza for transaction ? and tell us why ?

umaira
2012-10-15, 02:03 PM
dear sir g
I like payza because it support in bank document & very easy to cash any time any moment. so I like it most.

rock86
2012-10-15, 02:22 PM
payza is just the same as it was before,alertpay is always will have high fees it has just up****ed its website looks to attract more people to it,it has too many disadvantages than its advantages thats why im not using it.

saqib160
2012-10-15, 06:35 PM
yes payza ka bohat acha system ha. is ma payment aysni sa mil jayti ha in ka online system be bohat
acha ha is ma zydea tex aur azafi charger nahi ha, so i like payza,

masudd
2012-10-16, 09:22 AM
Yes, payza is really a good payment processor for me.It support direct bank transfer so I can easily transfer my money online.They charge a little fixed amount for each transfer.Their security and support is also good.

wasimanjum
2012-10-16, 09:10 PM
G mai payza ko pasund krta hu ma forex trading walu ka shukar guzar hu ku payzat Pakistan ma paisya withdraw krnay ka easy zaryahai is k liay ap personal starter account opn kr la is pa apko transaction k koi charges ni purtay .i like payza very much because our bank support it;)

Amer_Alajalen
2012-10-16, 11:48 PM

you can use Insta forex Master Card

wasimanjum
2012-10-17, 09:33 AM
G ha payza 1 boht hia asha payment processor hai is ki both si reason hai k yae Pakistan ma bht hi easily cash ho jata ha.is k rates ziada km ni ha.no deduction on transaction. In ka debit card bi bn jata hai his agr apki rakam kisi or account ma chali gae hai to ap us ko revese krwa saktay ahi

lipop
2012-10-17, 09:34 AM
Payza is a global online payment platform specializing in e-commerce processing .... How do you like to add funds to your Payza account?

realearner99
2012-10-17, 09:51 AM
yes, I like Payza. which is just transformed from Alertpay. because of papal is not supported by our country. as the reason I like payza. on the other hand the transaction system is more easy of Payza for me from Bangladesh. Thanks to all.

sharifhasan
2012-10-18, 12:31 AM
payza starter account use free monthly 400$ totally 2000$ transfers fee free no any receiving charge.and about all country local bank support transfer fee low charge 2-4 dollar.and all online payment site convert payza dollar easy.small payment process small fee transfer for payza.

imranghori
2012-10-18, 12:33 AM
yes i like payza but not more i like more lr because lr is the easy way to in All way and lr is more secure than payza

fxzibon
2012-10-18, 12:43 AM
I like to deposit money by Payza (Alertpay) in my account. Its good by depositing payza because in our country supported it as when we need our money we can send any bank account and receive money n 2 or 3 days. Its faster than any other system.

Blackspider
2012-10-18, 01:13 AM
I like to deposit money by Payza (Alertpay) in my account. Its good by depositing payza because in our country supported it as when we need our money we can send any bank account and receive money n 2 or 3 days. Its faster than any other system.

Yes , it seems you are from Bangladesh and Payza support it . I also attached my bank account with payza . Its fast to get payment from it . Bangladesh don't support paypal so alertpay(payza) is like paypal for Bangladeshi people.

lulu50
2012-10-18, 01:19 AM
I have heard payza has some low fees.
Its a good way of trading with processors that pay and low fees.
I like liberty reserve

bilalpakistan
2012-10-18, 02:27 PM
I really like them,
Payza is very cool payment processor, i was using it when it was offering credit card withdrawals.
It is great ... but when it changed its name, from payza to alertpay.. i was shocked.

Andra Forex
2012-10-18, 02:41 PM
Thread: Do you Like PAYZA?
I did not make a deposit with pazya breathing and I often refuse to register my account lbih chose Liberty because my quick and easy transaction deposit withdrawals ato

wasimanjum
2012-10-18, 06:58 PM
mairay point of view sa payza 1 boht hi saha payment processor hia.is sa ap bohthi easy tarikay sa paisay draw kra sktay hai.is sa ap bank biattch kr saty hai tal l aplo kids kism ki puraishani na ho. payza sa ap bot ashi trikay sa wakif ho jay ga y

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

payza sa ap bot ashi trikay sa wakif ho jay ga y is as pa boht shi tra withdraw kra saktay hai ye hr mlk ma available hai is liay koi tention l;ainay ki zarurat ni hai k payza ki asia ki taisi forex trading kro

waqar arif
2012-10-20, 10:00 AM

as far as i am concerned i dont like payza system i only like the liberty reserve option for me i think it is the best system for me but for diffrent people diffrent strategies can work .. for some people payza would be better and for some the liberty reserve option would be better.

kashifrehman
2012-10-20, 11:18 AM
I open a account with then and get verified but until now i did not use that for usual transaction the reason is usually i withraw from forex account and then wire transfer the same into my bank account, I am not confirmed that how much time they will take either they are fast in this or take more time as compare to money bookers.

raihan8212
2012-10-20, 02:08 PM
Please this one is a joke...when i first started i fell onto their good looking website..thought they were professional long before i know what a shady market maker is capable of...For top trading environment instaforex is one of the worst. I am a scalper so...even if there were no broker left in the world i still wouldn't use them.

I am not trying to close their shop..i just want to let them know that they should improve their trading conditions to compete in the competitive margin fx brokers arena. Because right now they s*&%s big time.

sharifhasan
2012-10-20, 11:11 PM
low withdraw fee,support many country local bank,early payment processing,debit or credit card payment processing,good customer support,payza dollar exchange other payment site(liberty,paypal,and more...)

ksatria921
2012-10-21, 09:13 PM
Thread: Do you Like PAYZA?
I did not make a deposit with pazya breathing and I often refuse to register my account lbih chose Liberty because my quick and easy transaction deposit withdrawals ato

like you,
I do not use the account over the deposit or withdrawal of trading forex. special forex trading I use and like LR because of the fast, low fee, layered security level, it is not difficult to verify accounts. seems not only to trade in forex, to another e-currency payment I prefer LR

nurhidayah
2012-10-21, 10:53 PM
like you,
I do not use the account over the deposit or withdrawal of trading forex. special forex trading I use and like LR because of the fast, low fee, layered security level, it is not difficult to verify accounts. seems not only to trade in forex, to another e-currency payment I prefer LR

I agree with you, that the use of LR itself is very easy and can be used to exchange the money we have from our local currency with the currency in the form of $ that we do not have to bother with that we passed the verification process ****ually

turborx15
2012-10-21, 10:59 PM
Payza and alertpay are same, They don't has any different thing, only change their name nothing else. I like payza. Because withdraw and fund transfer system in our country is very fast and easy. They has branch in my country.

saqib160
2012-10-22, 05:06 PM
yea i like payza is ma payment aysni sa mil jayti ha ma 2 dafa is ma sa payment niklwa cuka
ho is ma bank doucoments be bohat kam ha cash lane ma zaydea problem nahi hoti
aysni sa mil jayte ha

andi1681
2012-10-22, 05:09 PM
Yes i like the payza because it is on of the secured sysystem of money making because we all know that it is a world wide know sysytem of money transfer.

25+
2012-10-22, 08:59 PM
I have not used as a means of transaction PAYZA me, because it was unfamiliar to me and it looks like it requires a troublesome and difficult to verify,
so I prefer the easier it like liberty reserve are safe and fast

yudijoni
2012-10-22, 10:09 PM
It is not much different payza alertpay.Verifikasi a complicated, must use a credit card, and must deposit.Jadi I was very disappointed because the system is not much different from alertpay, but I think it will be so easy verification when it was renamed payza.

Andra FX
2012-10-22, 10:42 PM
It is not much different payza alertpay.Verifikasi a complicated, must use a credit card, and must deposit.Jadi I was very disappointed because the system is not much different from alertpay, but I think it will be so easy verification when it was renamed payza.

I was also confused verifi my account but it is very complicated to try payza better I did open rekeing with liberty for me is very easy[COLOR="Silver"]

executor
2012-10-22, 10:55 PM

I do not know Payza, is better than LR? What is the administration fee for each transfer? And if Payza used also in instaforex? If administrative costs are cheaper and faster, I would probably use Payza.

aqibali
2012-10-23, 01:11 PM
yes i like payza. kyon ka in ka payment system bohat acha ha aur payment be aysani sa mil
jayti ha. aur in ka zaydea texes be nahi ha dosre company ki payment systemki tarah. so
i like payza.

jackimran
2012-10-26, 05:49 AM
Do you Like PAYZA ?
I like PAYZAA, but some times it makes some problem to verify a customer.

ziebx
2012-10-26, 09:45 AM
Yes I like PAYZA, this one online bank which was originally named Alertpay is now very popular among online businesses. The existence and popularity in the world of the internet is comparable with Paypal, an online payment at all was a lot that use Payza. Meaning it proves that Payza very well.

emranhss
2012-10-26, 02:58 PM
Do you Like PAYZA ?
I like Payza . But payza some time make problem in customer verification. Without this payza is best.

25+
2012-10-26, 03:33 PM
I do not use as a means of payment Paiza me, because I think it's not too famous Alerpay like Paypal and liberty reserve, in addition exchangger in my country as well not exist, so I prefer Liberty reserve as payment me during this

abnoman
2012-10-26, 06:47 PM
Dear , I like payza because our local bank support payza . so that is why i like payza most. therefor payza is very popular payment processes in the world.

Thanks

prakashcbe
2012-10-26, 07:01 PM
BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE DOLLARS of LibertyReserve (LR), AlertPay, SolidTrustPay, Payza, and PerfectMoney Dollars

We have been working with the E-Currencies since 2008, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed to our customers. BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE LibertyReserve, SolidTrustPay, Alertpay, Payza, and other Dollars at Best prices and Special Rates for Bulk Deals and can deal with us in person. Contact me or our team in person in Coimbatore, Tirupur, Erode, Salem, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Delhi. We provide to our customer reasonable & very competitive rates. For genuine transaction deals, we have accounts in all major banks in India like HDFC, ICICI, AXIS, and SBI. We are providing all dollars and especially Liberty Reserve. These dollars help for investing in Trading Forex, Autosurfs, High-Yield Investment Plans, Casino Games, and many more programs. Our services are fast, reliable and affordable. We fulfill all orders. Looking forward to have a long lasting business relationship with you all.

Contact us at prakashdollarpay@gmail.com

andi1681
2012-10-26, 07:03 PM
Yes i like the payza very much because e all know that it is a well known treading system of the world and it is also a very easy way to get money quickly.

muhin_123
2012-10-26, 07:48 PM
I don't like payza becuase it is so taff payment method.High fee, need verification ,not acceptable in all country.So i don't like payza .I like LR.

monir111
2012-10-28, 12:48 PM
We know about payza. it is an improved label of popular alertpay. So anybody right here that suches as to utilize payza for deal? as well as tell us why?

Blackspider
2012-10-28, 05:45 PM
We know about payza. it is an improved label of popular alertpay. So anybody right here that suches as to utilize payza for deal? as well as tell us why?

After Alertpay changed to Payza , I never tried to use Payza again cause Instaforex doesn't support Payza anymore. Instaforex supported alertpay before . I used that time when instaforex support alertpay. Payza still used by many paid to click,Hyip,surfing websites.

Mas
2012-10-28, 07:18 PM
I have not used the services of alertpay until now, because I think I'm comfortable with only one means of payment it will be better than me moved moved to seek the other,
because the other is not necessarily good and can be trusted

ahadbd
2012-10-30, 01:26 AM
Payza is a good payment processor. But very few forex brokers support it. They should reduce their transaction fees.

don1681
2012-10-30, 01:27 AM
Yes i lke the payza because we all know that it is a money making treading system and if you wan to get back this money savely than can trust on payza.

Chaudhry
2012-10-30, 01:34 AM
Mein pehlay payza ko bohat like kerta tha magar ab nahi kiu kay is mein ap kay funds revers ho jatay hei is liye ye apni importance khatam ker chuka hay is liye mein is ko prefer nahi kerta or forex trading mein is ka option bi bohat km hay.

abdelbaset
2012-10-30, 05:26 AM
yes am with u the fees is very hight to us ..when i make an order to get money i see the fee is very heigh and so liberty

i hope they reduce it to get more member and it became more comfortable to us

sholeh0500
2012-10-30, 04:52 PM
is one alternative and easiest? Why do I say easy because if we use the verification
WIRE bank or local bank transfer we need to send funds to your account for $ 40
huuuuh payza certainly expensive rada also yes.

:)))

lg_pkl
2012-10-31, 11:05 AM
I've heard from some friends that Paiza traders will now be a scam and I was warned to be careful in using Paiza in transactions that we use today so I prefer to use my local transfer to the account so that I would feel safer

aamirtaxila
2012-10-31, 11:09 AM
my friends main payza ko like nahi karta es main saray maslay ah rahay hy ya reverce ho jatay hy es liye main payza ko like nahi karta ......

yousef.3600
2012-10-31, 11:14 AM
I'm working with payzaa and almost all transactions through the bank and many do not like the bank actually I do not know whether I change my Bank payza to Alliberti because I want to withdraw money on the bank and I do not know what I do want a proper solution

Mas
2012-11-03, 07:17 AM
I never use payza until now I only use liberty reserve and money bookers only in every transaction that I make for pull funds and to deposit funds
I only use two tools that any payment

25+
2012-11-03, 08:26 AM
I do not know much about the means of payment is still not so much with the comments you made this tread, than I was wrong and then I considered pitting better to be silent and learn so that I could tell from the reply friend of a friend who was familiar with the means of payment it

Anis
2012-11-03, 04:53 PM

I did not used the services of payza because I do not know if it would be safe or not so I prefer just to be sure my money is safer and also less feared the future,
probably the only way I could control my money in the bank online

khanjee
2012-11-04, 10:46 PM
Yes i like payza because its more easier for withdrawing money in my country paypal is not supporting here and for liberty reserve i have to depend on exchangers.

barakobama
2012-11-15, 09:51 AM
ya i do like payza :) its great.

munii
2012-11-15, 01:04 PM
dear i have a Payaza account but i do not know how to use it and how we can withdraw out money from this account.
please share all the method in detail on the forum.

wasimanjum
2012-11-15, 04:03 PM
Yes i like payza it si a new name of alertpay nd this is also best payment processor in my country and payza is good option for the new user in my country ,it has easy to use and easyly handable .it has good option to money transfer the dollar and easy availablle

jowaljawil
2012-11-18, 07:38 AM
i have one payza account but no money on it. i have no online money to fill it. i know it is good procesor and doenst accpet money from HYIP

lingkon
2012-11-18, 10:16 AM
i don't like payza and i am using moneybookers.i mean moneybookers is a good way without difficult.i mean payza is difficult for me.sometimes i withdraw money in my bank account.

jowaljawil
2012-11-18, 12:14 PM
i have several timews withdrawn my money from moneybooker and there have been no problem. payzza is good but less familiar for indonesian like me
i don't like payza and i am using moneybookers.i mean moneybookers is a good way without difficult.i mean payza is difficult for me.sometimes i withdraw money in my bank account.

ramjan
2012-11-28, 12:19 AM
of course we all Bangladeshi love Payza. because my local bank support payza. my country do not support without payza. so that is why l love payza.

Arfian Soebakti
2012-11-28, 02:00 AM
I never use payza,, i still use liberty reserve to fast deposite and withdrawal request and for me use liberty reserve just have a little fee and that make me comfort use liberty reserve for process all..

lg_pkl
2012-11-29, 12:41 PM
I strongly agree with you sir, I think if every payment processor will provide payment facilities it will be very much a currency exchange agent who will upset you, because they do not have a job so others :)

ndunk81
2012-11-29, 12:56 PM
PAYZA you never complicate verification of documents, another case with PayPal which is very difficult to verify your documents.
So I was more than happy PAYZA for online payments, but unfortunately most brokers accept Liberty Reserve, so for now I just idle PAYZA account ..

usmanraza
2012-11-29, 03:18 PM
yes i like payza paymnet system muje payza ka payment system bohat acha lagta ha. in ka
payment system baki sub payment bank sa difrent ha ma payza sa 2 bar dollar transfar kar
ka cash karwa chuka ho.

apri77
2012-11-29, 06:28 PM
I have not used the services of alertpay until now, I usualy use LIBERTY .
verification on payza is to difficult for me, i have't Credit card, or the other for verification on payza. it's better use of LIBERTY

tahirjutt
2012-11-29, 06:47 PM

no bro i did not like to use this because it is not compete with the mind skills of a mind and i think in this waywe can be not so good if we will not worked

shaheens
2012-11-29, 11:41 PM
i applied for the debit card of payza few months ago and got it a few days later which i am currently using with no problems so i like the service and had no issues with the processor :)

ArfianFx
2012-11-30, 12:17 AM
I thing i dont like payzaa.. i prefer u use liberty reserve because i u use that u can get fast deposite and withdrawal process and fee system not very cheep for many broker, then u can use liberty reserve to other transaction on other web store.. :)

refathss
2012-12-01, 12:11 PM
Do you Like PAYZA ?
Yes I like most. It can use easily. There support system is very mainly i like for this cause.

wasimanjum
2012-12-01, 04:10 PM
there are many paymaent procaessor which can give us our work so it is said that payza is the best payment processor in the world that it has no transaction fee in 400 doollar so i would chose it as a payment processor and it dominate other payment processor

manikah
2012-12-01, 09:58 PM
Previous time it was my favorite payment processor but recently it not allow any transaction with forex broker.So as a forex trader I not like it.Now I am angry about this matter.On the other hand payza visa debit card really is fantastic.But now I am not use payza.Because most of my online income come from forex.So sorry payza.

ayan12
2012-12-01, 10:19 PM
bhai main nay abi abi payza ka account banaya hay.or abi mujay is kay baray main itna nahi pata.jab is say with draw kerwao ga tab hi pata calay ga.

aasghar
2012-12-01, 10:50 PM
I like payza and it's working because I am working with payza on another online earning point where it safisfy my needs as i wish and it is working in 117 countries with almost every currency.

zohaibmalik
2012-12-05, 08:37 PM
yes i like payza qk es may payment procedure bhut easy hai our foran hi cash mel jata hai our eska tex bhi takrbn dusary accounts say bhut kam hai

joker7diaa
2012-12-05, 09:47 PM
I think Payza is one of the most popular payment processor in the world. People easily can withdraw their money from here. Payza is now support in Bangladesh.

wasimanjum
2012-12-07, 03:18 PM
yes my friend i like the payza very much because payza is very much popular in pakistan and it is the easiest payment orocessr by which we can wihdraw our money and there is no deduction on the transfer of funds to other payza account

defacerious
2012-12-07, 04:51 PM
for those that use to firmly transfer their fund solely online while not withdrawing it, it's not that bad for the company, though, the transferability of one's electronic bank itself is extremely bad as long as there's no species of transactions to firmly be done through it
in the exact time, i'd suppose their payment card is sensible enough for performing purpose of sale trades and thus this eliminates the disadvantages of one's online system itself.

hiqbaleee
2012-12-08, 06:57 PM
yes,I like payza.Because payza,s procedure is very much easy and easily cash (2.50$ of per10$) out from anywhere.So,I like most.

Thanks

pro2
2012-12-11, 08:51 AM
now in my country Bangladesh payza is so popular method.because it is now the only one payment processor in Bangladesh that supports direct bank withdrawal.fees are not very high only 240 tk per withdrawal may be.But i have not tried this method yet.I prefer liberty reserve and planning to take a debit card from instaforex.

usmanraza
2012-12-11, 06:56 PM
yes muje payza pasnd hama 2 dafa payza sa payse niklwa cuka ho aur dono bar muje payment
in time pamili ha payza ka payment systam bohat simple aur saftey ha i like payza

eboxnadeem
2012-12-12, 12:34 AM
i want to know which is best Paypal , alter pay for online money transaction also tell me if i earn profit in the trade how can i cash out my profit from my account. and how much charges deduct during the transaction and what is the minimum amount limit for the cash out

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Also tell me that how can i use my credit card for forex trading and which card is working best and for pakistan which bank is best for the exchange of money from earning of forex trade and how can i connect my credit card with the forex trade

hassank737
2012-12-12, 12:40 AM
forex k liyaaa payza itna achaaa bankk naii ha g ou us payza k doollar bi bht kam ha g us liyaa payza us bad acount bank us se achaaaa liberty perfect ha g or us k dollar bi high ha or liberty k bank bht trusht able ha g

luckybegum001
2012-12-14, 06:55 PM
i use alert pay for deposite but now it turn it into payza now i am facing problem with payza , i think aleartpay service was better than it ,but i think insta forex should support it for deposite.

sundorali0000
2012-12-14, 07:35 PM
Yes,i like Payza,among of the all money processing system over the world,Payza is the front line processor ,there is no obstacle about withdraw in India.

wakoka
2012-12-16, 09:47 PM
no i dont like PAYZA. i never used payza and that i browse that there charges are too high for withdrawing in indian banks. its a lot of for indians. i dont like payza.

EMAAN
2012-12-16, 09:57 PM
bro main payza account ko like nahi kerta .kue kay payza ka account secure nahi hota.main lr ko zayada like kerta ho.or main nay ajj tak lr ka hi account use kiya hay.kue kay lr sab online accounts main sab say secure hay.or is main ap ki money bi secure rahti hay.

asifanayat
2012-12-18, 03:36 PM
Payaza aik online payment ka aik behtreen method hai lekn eis mein koi khaas security nahi eis
liye payza sey behtr debit card sey payment hai eis mein admi kafi secure ho jata hai or payment
b easy sey withdraw ho jati hai

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 05:21 PM

Kamranchy
2012-12-24, 07:52 PM
I like payza and payza accept bangladeshi bank transfar with small transfar , but i see some scam review about payza in internet, is it right ?

Java Trader
2012-12-27, 03:18 AM
hello friends. I do not like the payza, not because payza bad or problematic. but I already feel safe using Liberty reserve to make transactions. there may be a suggestion for me to use payza?

mmfx
2012-12-29, 03:23 PM
payza se pahle alert pay main bhi with draw ke charges same high the aur kewal naam main change aaya hai charges ab bhi same hain aur ye Indians ke liye paypal se jyada costly padta hai .

woi
2012-12-31, 01:21 PM
i have never used this in the first place so if anyone of you know how and want this is then you will be quite happy to realise that the market is growing at a very fast rate.

zohaibmalik
2012-12-31, 04:07 PM
Yes, I was quite right mate. Payza has the option to choose the personal account writer does not have any transaction fees. He also added that the Bank of Bangladesh and India to withdraw the system. But it should be reduced fees for other accounts

manikah
2013-01-02, 08:24 AM
Previous time I liked payza for its visa debit card and support in my country.But unfortunately payza not support forex trading deposition but my main business is forex .So I have no way to like it.

Java
2013-01-07, 03:20 PM
I have not used payza because I do not know really the means of payment so that I do not want to use it until now, sir, so it's better we use are already trustworthy and already in use by many people

Kiki
2013-01-07, 03:41 PM
Payza is a god way of making money and you will to understand and make you know and make it understand and you should understand and make it.

shahbaazagha
2013-01-09, 01:13 AM
i dont like payza, but i am left with no other no option as pp has withdrawn my outgoing. i am bound to use payza. i too hate the high fee. good to see all fellow indian feelings about payza.

usmanraza
2013-01-12, 03:00 PM
yes i like payza.. payza sa ma kafi bar payment cash karwa cuka hi muje payza ka paymnet mathod acha lagta ha
payza sa muje meri income jaldi aur easily mil jayti ha ma payza ka pament mathod ko like karta ho.

delowar
2013-01-12, 10:51 PM
No I don't like payza but I like Liberty Reserve . Liberty Reserve to make Deposit pharekse best. It supports almost all brokers Liberty Reserve.

vallen
2013-01-16, 08:52 AM
I think its almost 2.50$ per 10 dollar . . But its good to know that payza added withdrawal to indian bank.

but for the cost as it was quite expensive I think sir, that I have now is still faithful to use Libery, although at Liberty no means of payment and withdrawal facilities to our account immediately but I think it's safe

Roddexx
2013-01-23, 06:54 PM
I don't like Payza, I am more comfortable using e-currency that I use and no problems. a lot of friends say if payza chrge sizable fee.

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 09:18 PM
Without a doubt you happen to be appropriate companion. Payza take into account novices with no personalized transaction fees to pick out choices. My spouse and i payza. I do think that are certainly not very affordable also burden is actually large. We've a number of, however My spouse and i used PayPal along with used single profiles. payza.

ramjan
2013-01-26, 07:17 PM
Dear i like mainly LR. but when i withdraw my money in my local bank. then i use payza. so like LR and payza. thanks

hassan95
2013-01-27, 08:45 PM
According to me, payza is the best.
Kyun k iska apna prepaid card hai jis ko aap kisi bhi bank ki atm main use kr skte hain aur country se bahir bhi aap jb chaye money withdraw kr skte hain. So i prefer payza.

sharifhasan
2013-01-28, 12:23 PM
According to me, payza is the best.
Kyun k iska apna prepaid card hai jis ko aap kisi bhi bank ki atm main use kr skte hain aur country se bahir bhi aap jb chaye money withdraw kr skte hain. So i prefer payza.

Payza is the best for withdraw but not best for Forex site.All most broker not support payza.Some broker support only for withdraw but not support deposit.

usmanraza
2013-01-29, 01:33 PM
yes i like payza ...payza ka payment bohat acha ha bohat sa trader paysa sa paymnet lana pasnad karte ha
payza ka securti system bohat acha ha aur is ka with draw charger be bohat kam ha

sunombre
2013-01-29, 07:02 PM
I hate Payza since I discovered that if you don't open your account for a month, they "steal" you 10$

davi
2013-01-30, 12:39 AM
I don't like type of internet payments system there are that are way better than payza there are reasons that i say that there are more other payments system that i know that let me say are better than what i have seen the service that is being offered by payza

malikzohaib
2013-01-30, 03:34 AM
g han main payza ko like karta hun kyun kay es say hum direct apnay bank main payment nekal saktay hain our ya dusri payment proces say bhut acha bhi hai our mera favorit bhi hai

ciptafx
2013-01-30, 09:52 PM
I really want to use alertpay payment system, but since I do not have a credit card eventually I had to undo my intention to use alertpay .. if any forum members could help to share how to have a verified alertpay account without using a credit card, please share with me

mscps
2013-01-31, 12:13 AM
I did not like payza. i like liberty reserve. i think payza is not good for deposit and withdraw money.

shoaib786
2013-01-31, 10:31 AM
I don't like payza... becouse i don't like reversed system in payza & paypal. i think no body like payza

missali
2013-02-08, 08:26 PM
I like payza because it support in bank document & very easy to cash any time any moment. so I like it most.When Payza was alertpay i invested via alertpay . But now there is no option for deposit via Payza . Instaforex should include this good payment processor on there payment support list

FPK
2013-02-08, 09:15 PM
no dear bro i don't like payza because it's have limits in accounts mean when you sending done more than 200$ than account automated change to another pro and min sending payment limit is 1$ when the other currency have only 0.01

tonito900
2013-02-09, 06:52 AM
payza is a popular bank processor !
I like it cause i have it attached with Bank account

gamelgemy
2013-02-09, 12:04 PM
I used only in extreme necessity
This large bank Eachd commission when you withdraw your money. Was canceled drag on Visa or MasterCard, they take reasonable currency. I avoid using it at all

fawadzakki
2013-02-09, 05:16 PM
hmmmmm Payza account 1 bohat hi acha online account hai is ma kafi sare card bhi hai jese ke master card bhi yeh approved karta hai ho bohat kuch i like payza.........

2013-02-11, 03:24 PM
I like payza very most of all.It is very suitable for all peoples because it has own its card.We can withdraw amount in any atm machine with low fees just 1 dollar.I strongly recommend to join payza....

ajmb24
2013-02-12, 05:26 AM
I like payza, I had no problems, nor to deposit money or to withdraw from it, I think it works really well is a new payment processor that will soon make things difficult to paypal

saim16020
2013-02-12, 01:25 PM
हाँ, आप बिल्कुल सही दोस्त हैं. व्यक्तिगत स्टार्टर खाते है जो किसी भी लेनदेन शुल्क नहीं है का चयन करने के लिए विकल्प है. यह भी यह भी कहा कि भारत और बांग्लादेश बैंक प्रणाली वापस लेने का. लेकिन यह अन्य खातों के लिए शुल्क कम करना चाहिए

ajmb24
2013-02-12, 06:50 PM
payza have a referral plan, you pay $ 5 if the person concerned makes an income of $ 200, is a good way to have this payment processor, to attract new customers, and reflecting more customers.

kor
2013-02-12, 07:07 PM
payza is is a very nice way to withdra your money from the marrket with payza the forex or more so insta forex becomes a perfect place to be in and that is the best way to make sure that you trade well.

ajmb24
2013-02-13, 02:05 PM
payza has multiple uses, including referral system I mentioned earlier, but also provide a credit card, as if they were a bank and withdraw money can buy there do many things, it's really interesting, that have implemented the option of credit card, I think it's one of the first online payment processors that have something similar.

sunombre
2013-02-13, 06:13 PM
payza have a referral plan, you pay $ 5 if the person concerned makes an income of $ 200, is a good way to have this payment processor, to attract new customers, and reflecting more customers.

ohhh I did'nt know that thing, it sounds interesting

princeua
2013-02-13, 06:19 PM
For me I did not try this bank only by some previous websites for profit from advertising, but now used for Liberty Recife, which is considered the best and easiest electronic bank in the world and operates in all countries in the world .

sunombre
2013-02-13, 06:41 PM
For me I did not try this bank only by some previous websites for profit from advertising, but now used for Liberty Recife, which is considered the best and easiest electronic bank in the world and operates in all countries in the world .

I think you meant Liberty Reserve.
I agree with you, I've been operating with Paypal, Alertpay (now Payza) and LR for over years, and LR is the only one which I haven't got any problem.

ajmb24
2013-02-13, 11:52 PM
if you really have a very curious referral program in which you can add people and you get the benefit of it, really do not know if other processors have a referral program as payza counts, if so I hope to have if anyone can tell me another processor that includes the referral program

forexgroove
2013-02-14, 10:16 AM
Payza like I use to make deposits is comfortable and reliable but
When was alertpay could not buy credits with visa and mastercard credit card.

ghuffarahmad
2013-02-14, 11:33 PM
Yes, i also like payza because it is a best online payment processor according to me. It has low transection fee. It has its own prepaid card from which we can withdraw our money from anywhere in the world.

MEGAONE
2013-02-17, 07:55 AM
no payza is very bad and big problem with fee of charge i like paypal or credit card

saeed66
2013-02-17, 08:26 PM
it is a transformed name of Popular Alertpay . So anyone here who likes to use Payza for transaction ? and tell us why I like it cause i have it attachyes i like payza because..
es men payment procedure bohut easy hy or jaldi cash b mel jata hy or tax b dosry acounts se kam hyed with Bank account

davy2
2013-02-18, 02:51 AM
I really don't like using payza as a payments system because of very many thing there is no security enough and there is no one that would like there money be secured next is the site is not supported in many country and the other one is that they don't look serious with there service

saqib160
2013-02-19, 09:51 PM
yes ma payza ko like karta ho payza be bohat acha aur good bank ha bohat sa log is sa apna paysa cash karwte
ha ma be kahi dafa payza sa payse la cuka ho payza bank bohat good ha

asifanayat
2013-02-20, 06:34 PM
Money transfer k liye payza use hota hai lekn ye etna secure system nahi hota eis sey app ki
money k loss honey k kafi chances hotey hain mein tou payza ko bilkul he like nahi krta keun
k ye money transfer k liye secure nahi hai

m.amjad26g
2013-02-21, 11:16 AM
Payza has good performance in withdrawal because it has best sport in bank doccoment ,i like it very muchdue to its attachmentof my account to bank.

ctn5454
2013-02-21, 02:12 PM
yes payza ak acha payment process ha pakistan ma ya zayda chalta ha ku ka ya sure ha but kuch dino sa ya payment safety nahi da raha but pir bi i like it or is ka purana name alartpay ha or is sa transaction karn bi easy ha i like it

getpaid
2013-02-24, 12:31 AM
I do not like payza i like Liberty Reserve and Moneybooker. i think payza is not secure form third party sharing. Any hacker can hack your payza account and stole your all money. But i think Liberty Reseve is not stolen by any hacker. So I use Liberty Reserve and do not liek payza.

ramjan
2013-02-27, 02:46 PM
I also like payza an also like LR. so payza support in our country in local bank. I like most it for supporting local bank. Our local bank do not support LR.

saqib160
2013-02-27, 06:44 PM
yes i like paysa forex ma paysa sa payment lana acha ha payza bank achi ha is ka security system good ha bohat
sa log is sa paysa layte ha is ka charger be baki bank sa kam ha

wasimanjum
2013-03-01, 08:30 AM
yes i like payza very much when payza was laertpay i suse it that days because this payment procsoor is easy to use andits account does not require any authntification and the most important thing is that its dollar caneasily exchange in our country and good rate will be given to us

---------- Post added 03-01-2013 at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-28-2013 at 08:10 AM ----------

yes i like payza ver much beacuse when payza was alertpay that there is a option in forex for the excanging of your dollar but now a days there is no option for the exchanging of dollar so i request to insta forex taht they should like to add this payment processor in thier account

shoaib786
2013-03-03, 11:48 AM
mere khyal sy payza itna secure nahi hai jaisa k libertyreserve or webmoney hain jo k safe secure hain or payza ki deduction bhi zyada hai or sites k compare personally mujhy payza pasnd nahi hai

malik
2013-03-03, 05:18 PM
Payza ko main pahly use karta tha lakin payze say withdraw karny main mujhy bohot problem hoti hay is liye main payza ko na hi use karta hoon aur na hi pyaza ko like karta hoon, main srf LR ko hi use karta hoon.

aliusman
2013-03-04, 09:49 PM
i dont like payza because of payza mien koi security itni ziada ni hai jitni key lioberty reserve mein or paypal mien hai, so jab ap key dollars hi save nai hain to ap or kya kroo ge,or sub se bari bat iss ka reversal b lag jata hai some time, ap ko bari carefully dusaroon se payza lena parta hai,agr reversal lag jae then ap ko wps kuch ni milta

sohailnawaz160
2013-03-04, 09:52 PM
i donot like payza, because their is less security, ap ko boht carefully kisis e payment leni parti h q key iss m reversal b hai, ap ko payment wps b ja skti hai, ap ko bharosey wale bandey se payment kr k payza lena parta hai, jo ap ko claim b de sake agr reversal b lag jaee, this thing is very bad

faiqkhokhar
2013-03-04, 09:55 PM
i dont like payza kun ka is main reversal lag jata ha or is main koi khas securty be nai ha or ap ke amount be save nai ha or ap unknown person sa payment nai la sakty kun ka ap ko os source of income ka pata nai hota to hamasha ap ko aitmad waly bandy sa payment lani parti ha becouse of reversal.

wasimanjum
2013-03-05, 01:20 PM
there are many payment processor in the emoney of pakistan but some company will incease the payment proceeor for the withdrawl of money so here i am telling you some important payment processor like payza and here i am like the payza and this is very fast payment processor

zhulkutai
2013-03-07, 11:09 AM
Do you Like PAYZA ?

yes, because it is very easy to use payza, though somewhat difficult to verify, but its security is maintained

wasimanjum
2013-03-08, 03:28 PM
yes there is many other option fro the deposit of money but some are good and some are not good because this is not suppoted by our leader and my country is also not supporting the processor so i am ver much prefer the payza account which is ist the alertpay so i am liking this very much

plac
2013-03-12, 04:10 PM
je main ne abhi tak payza use nahi kia hai kion ke main jab se online work ar raha hun main liberty reserve he use karta hun aor main totely is se satisfied hun is liy main kisi aor pe bhroosa nahi kar sakta

kukibhai
2013-03-14, 10:43 AM
payaza account b ik acha account hai .main tu is ko like karta hon aur like karon ga b kun k payaza se amount process jaldi ho jata hai aur amount transfer b ho jata hai is ley ye buhat easy b hai aur ye hack b nai hota,

aamirtaxila
2013-03-14, 10:49 AM
My friends main ny ek bar payza use kiya tha to yah revrced ho giya tha es liye main payza ko like nahi karta main libetrty reserve ko zayda use karta hoon ....

mithun94
2013-03-14, 11:18 AM
The moment Payza was first alertpay document sunk with alertpay. Still at this time there isn't an opportunity just for bank with Payza. Instaforex include this approach wonderful charge design on the website charge sustain directory. I recommend the software reason i had the software fitted by means of Life's savings.

beautifulrose
2013-03-14, 11:36 AM
I have an account with PAYZA and currently I did not received and withdraw any money via payza services. I mostly use the liberty reserve account which is currently mostly popular around the world.

Andra TL
2013-03-14, 07:00 PM
I also use Payza before when they are Alertpay but the problem is that there is complexity in withdrawal from my credit/debit card they only allows bank transfer withdrawal which is very high fees.

kabeer
2013-03-14, 10:07 PM
हाँ, मैं पसंद है क्योंकि यह एक सबसे अच्छा ऑनलाइन बैंक अब एक दिन लोगों के कई का उपयोग करें और अगर आप विदेशी मुद्रा में व्यापार आप खाते की जरूरत है ताकि बनाने के खाते और सुरक्षित हर समय है.

frx4
2013-03-14, 11:16 PM
Payza is not that unhealthy, if you usage towards pass his or her's fill basically over the internet free of extracting it again, it is not necessarily who unhealthy for these products, even if, typically the transferability of this vapor commercial lender on their own is really unhealthy on condition that there is not any various business to always be undertaken throughout it again
through one time, appraisal suppose his or her's money business card might be enough for the purpose of working purpose from good discounts domestic trades because of this this unique does away with typically the downsides of this over the internet structure on their own.

mreaz21
2013-03-15, 04:34 PM
For online transaction I like Payza because it added Indian and Bangladesh Bank withdraw system. So it easy for transaction.

joynan
2013-03-15, 04:41 PM
Yes i am always like Payza payment processor. This payment processor is give us bank withdraw. And payza payment processor is very popular in the world. But why most of forex broker don't support this processor i don't know. So my request please support this Payza processor forex broker.

asifanayat
2013-03-18, 05:56 PM
G nahi mein payza ki like nahi krta kyun k eis sey payment withdraw krwana kafi difficult hota hai
our payment b secure nahi hoti eis sey payment reverse b ho jati hai

hafi1199
2013-03-18, 10:34 PM
je nai bhai main payza ko like nai karta hon mery khyal main is ke serves thake nai hay is ke bajy agy app librty reserve ko istmal karain tu bohat zadha bahtr ho ga us ka link standered bank kay sth be hay aur wo is kay maqbly man bohat save be hay.

sohailsk
2013-03-19, 11:43 PM
No i dont like it as the payment mode during my trading the major reason is it availability ,it is not as common as liberty and not regulated in the area of mine, my be a good choice for those who can access it, but i dont have and personally i dont like its terms and conditions

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-19, 11:50 PM
ni, q key iss mein sub se bari waja ye hai key reversal lag jata hai, orr app ki amount waps kisi ki account mien ja sakti hai, phir app ko uss bandy ko dhundna parta hai jiss ne app ko dollar diye hote hain so payza se mein to avoid kerta hoon or liberty reserve ko prefer kerta hai, ye more safe bi hai

Abbi1972
2013-03-19, 11:54 PM
As long as it was alert pay, very easy way to have cash but now it becomes payza and it becomes too difficult to withdraw money through payza in Pakistan especially few months back, there were a lot of problems in payza software plus payza also has high charging rates. Liberty Reserve is preferable.

muntasirnasser
2013-03-19, 11:58 PM
Payza possesses option to choose Personal basic consideration which often has not got just about any deal costs. and it also included Native Indian in addition to Bangladesh Traditional bank withdraw process. However it need to reduce the costs pertaining to additional accounts. i might believe their own check card is up to scratch pertaining to carrying out position of sale made positions and for that reason this kind of reduces the drawbacks with the on-line process alone.

m.ahmed bilal
2013-03-20, 09:28 PM
yes i like Payza and i am using Payza for two years ago.it is totally secured online bank.instead of this you can also withdraw your amount by visa card or master card from any ATM machine.it provide withdraw in 24 hours.

umairmalik
2013-03-21, 01:18 PM
payza is not good as it charges alot on withdraw of money .they should not charge this much it is decreasing there popularity and not much people use it because of its high rates .so i think they should bring down there rates if they want more people to use it.

ali69
2013-03-22, 08:08 PM
no i dont like payza kyunki ye site boaht zyada deduction karti hai 10$ ka agar withdraw krwana ho to 2.5$ deduct krleti hai ye site i dont like thiss site

hafi1199
2013-03-23, 10:00 PM
je haan main payaza ko bus us waqt like karyt hon jab mughy alert pay walon ke tarif sy card mill jay. laiikn appko ya be bata don payaza ko itana acha banak nai hay is main na he zadha securty hay aur na he is main ap ke amount ke koi granti hay hay ya be aik chaker he hay,.

saqib160
2013-03-24, 10:08 AM
yes payza good payment system ha ma payza ko use kayea ha aur ab be is sa payment la layta ho payza ka securty system good ha aur is ka charger be kam ha i like payza

utedzz
2013-03-24, 07:13 PM
I am not like it because the fee is too big and it is most damning to me. I've used it a few years ago and my experience it is to get a huge fee cuts. for now I do not know the advantages or disadvantages after the name change.

malikzohaib
2013-03-24, 11:23 PM
no dear main to payza like nahi karta qk payza say withdraw kay bhut charges hain our mari advice hai kay ap Liberty Reserve use karin kyun kay ya sab say acha hai our foran deposit karta hai..

davi
2013-03-24, 11:51 PM
There is very little that i can say about this processor because there is the way that i dont like it for one if you are dealing with other people money you have to put your website in a serious way because there is a way that there site keep going down that makes very unserious

sweetypk2016
2013-03-25, 12:41 AM
jii han mujhe payza bhot zaiyda pasand hai kafi sae hai . afgar ap caha tu apni payment ko dispute bhi kar skata. ya wala option or kisi dusra payment processor main is waja sa mujhe payza zaiyda pasand hai

wasifshakil
2013-03-25, 12:46 AM
Yes i like payza. because it provied more facility in my country bd. And i know its payment is very fast and safe. It help us more.

saddam76
2013-03-25, 10:14 PM
I am like payza of which broker uses payza as their withdrawal system but there are many payment processors such as Paypal , Liberty reserve , okaypay , etc. So changed brokers use different payment processors as per their terms and conditions.

irshad
2013-03-28, 06:19 PM
The Payza online payment platform lets you send and receive money, make
online payments or get paid from almost.

tahamina
2013-03-28, 06:45 PM
I like payza because it is secured payment system. i can sell it very simply by bank. bank accept payza dollar. so i can easily cash. it is ver thirilling for me doing cash payza to ruppe.

pathan.rabby
2013-03-28, 06:53 PM
I love very much payza simply because the assist with bank record and intensely merely to money any moment at any time. I know which the fantastic for anyone along with get check.

marshad
2013-04-04, 08:23 PM
i think i do not like it because the charges for withdrawing to indian bank simply sucks. I think its almost 2.50$ per 10 dollar. But its good to know that payza added withdrawal to indian bank.it should reduce the fee oe other acounts.

shwaqar
2013-04-04, 08:37 PM
payza is bad es main cash out hony main tax boht zayad lagta hai mujhy payza ac:woo:ha nahi lagta

imdadvirk
2013-04-04, 08:38 PM
i think forex and trading main instaforex he hai as ka tax boht kam hai pyza as a bad bcoz as main tax boht zyda hai so pyza is bad

OK3
2013-04-04, 09:23 PM
payza ak international curriency ka payment process hay ya all country ma chalta hay or kas kar pakistan ma jaha paypal allow nahi hay or ya ak great payment process hay is waja say bohat say log is ko like karty ha

tani786
2013-04-05, 08:03 AM
ye of cours i like payaza because payaza account is very simple and easy to use. his payment process is very qucikly. but in this account one disadvantage that payaza account not famous or use all over the world.

leeds786
2013-04-05, 10:55 AM
G bikul main payza account ko buhat like karta hon kun kay ye buhat easy hai aur is ka payment process buhat acha hai per ye account zayda use nahi hota is ley world base per trasction karna mushkil ho jata hai is ley main zayda tar lebirty reserve ko use karta hon

51fctn
2013-04-06, 12:50 AM
i am newbie in forex main abi forex ko learn ker reha hon just post kerta hon. wasy main suna hai PAYZA kay charge zada hai. PAYZA ki bajay ko labetri servse ko zada best sumjhty hai app apna experience sher kero plz

waqas1
2013-04-06, 09:38 AM
yes muje paysa pasand ha ma payza sa payment la chuka ho mere bhai na kafi dafa is sa payment li ha ab to mera account be payza ma ban gaya ha

ijazahmad0001
2013-04-06, 03:53 PM
g han mere liey payza bohat zada good ha kun aik payza hi ha jo pakistan kay bank account me send karta ha or me pakistan me rehta hun payza ki rating bi kafi achi ha

joynan
2013-04-06, 04:00 PM
Yes i very like Payza payment processor. And i know that Payza payment processor is very popular in the world. And i know that Payza payment processor give us bank withdraw in the world, and i think bank withdraw is very effective system in the world. But i don't know why most of forex broker do not support Payza payment processor. I think Payza payment processor support is very need in forex broker for forex trader. Thanks

tayia157
2013-04-06, 07:47 PM
No, i am not using this payment process and i only use liberty reserve and money bookers (Skrill) because the security system is very tight and if we want $ then liberty reserve give us unlimited $ and these are easily available because money brokers allow us to use this payment process.

joynan
2013-04-08, 06:14 AM
Yes i like Payza payment processor, but i cant do use this payment processor. Because i do forex trading business and most of forex broker do not support Payza payment processor. I know that Payza payment processor is very popular in the world, but why forex broker don't support this processor i don't know. But i think that Payza payment processor support is very important for forex broker, because many trader want that Payza processor for bank withdraw. Thanks

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-08, 09:56 PM
yes , i like it so much because throughout payza , we can draw our money in cash easily at every time and every instant. So i like it.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-04-08, 10:06 PM
I like Payza because it has added bank transfer system in my country. Its service also nice. At the first time I used this most often. I think this is one of the good payment processor.

himon
2013-04-09, 01:49 AM
I like Payza because it has added bank transfer system in my country. Its service also nice. At the first time I used this most often. I think this is one of the good payment processor.

yes they added first bank transfer service for Bangladesh. for this reason i like payza very much i am also use payza. also they do not cut any fees before you reached the limit.

dwik
2013-04-09, 06:13 AM
I have not used Payza, because rate in my country is low. but if security issues are Payza guaranteed safe?
how the process of account creation and transfer? is as easy as other e-currency?

manikah
2013-04-09, 08:01 AM
Previous time I liked payza.But unfortunately I could not comfort with payza.Because payza not support forex transaction.On the other hand forex is my only one way to earn money from online.So I have any single scope to like payza.

haney
2013-04-09, 08:37 AM
i have one account with alertpay before it was changed the name become payza, and now, i have not visited the sites after it,
but, my experiences with alertpay, it was good e payment methods, past and simple, but alertpay is not as popular as libertyreserve, then i need to convert it to LR before do transaction online business

forex_adviser
2013-04-09, 06:49 PM
Bilkul b nahe. Main payza na to use karta hn na he mjy ya pasand ha. Q k is ke transaction fee bohat zayada ha main payza ke nisbat liberty reserve ko best samjta hn. Payza is not liked by mostly indian. But one thing that payza beshak mahnaga ha lakin efficent ha mujy just in ke charging fee ke waja sa ya bura lagta ha.

alam12
2013-04-09, 10:17 PM
I don't like Payza Because I am from Bangladesh. May be our countries not allow for Payza. I can't any Payza account from Bangladesh. That I like to use Liberty reserve for money transfer. Its easy for me. and our country. But sometime I think that If I can use Payza may be it will better and easy way for me and may it will cheaper than Liberty reserve. But Liberty reserve not bad. Thanks a lot .

sammyanhi
2013-04-10, 11:17 AM
I think for a beginner of online business is too difficult to use Peyment Processor Payza being too hard in the process of account verification and also a great piece,
I suggest using Peyment Processor from Liberty Reserve.

Liaba
2013-04-10, 11:28 AM
I think its almost 2.50$ per 10 dollar . . But its good to know that payza added withdrawal to indian bank. . But i'm sure.. Nobody is gonna use payza until they reduce their fees..

naba javaid
2013-04-10, 10:41 PM

yes i also like payaza becz its very easy to use and reliable for payment transfer......

aug14
2013-04-11, 09:00 PM
i donot like payza because payza cut off many in witdraw,payza has nothing special in security so i donot think that payza is safe to prcess our money for trading,in other country may be paza is good for money deposit or withdraw,

ippapress786
2013-04-12, 08:41 AM
payza account bee buhat acha accout hai aur is la payment process buhat easy hai. is account say withdraw ki fees buhat kam hai. per ye account all world main famous nahi hai is ley main payza account ko buhat kam use karta hon

tigase
2013-04-12, 10:57 AM
of the Payza I prefer wirebank, why I prefer wirebank because it wirebank directly transfer our money into bank accounts that we have, the process is too easy, then from then until now I did not move to Payza. but if you like Payza learn easiness that is given Payza in forex trading transactions

evo786
2013-04-12, 01:18 PM
han g main payza account ko buhat like karta hon kyon kaye payaza account humain refferel bonus daita hah hum payza account say per refferel $ 10 usd earn kar saktay hain .pazaya account buhat simple aur qucikly payment process account hai

yad786
2013-04-12, 03:05 PM
yes me payza ko bohat pasand karta hoon is kay alawa me or bi bohat si is jesi sites ko like karta hoon payza kay alawa me easy paisa ko bi pasand karta hoon is say payment karna pasand karta hoon.

joynan
2013-04-13, 07:27 AM
Yes i like Payza payment processor. And Payza payment processor is very poplar processor in he world. But i don't know why most of trader forex broker do not support this processor. It is for we can't use this payment processor. So i hope instaforex broker can do support this processor.

Asiffx
2013-04-13, 06:33 PM
Nahi mein payza ko like nahi krta kyun k eis mein app ki payment secure nahi hoti eis liye mein
eis ko like nahi krta mein tou liberty reserve use krta hoon eis mein app ki payment secure hoti
hai

davy2
2013-04-13, 06:49 PM
I opened an account with them but there is now witha i can find myself having to use this kind of payments there is an elements that i dont find very good when it comes to the security of the money that that you are going to put on your site

saim ali
2013-04-14, 01:28 AM
yes the payment from the payza is very easy and it in the payza man can manage the money easy and man can know about the payza easily and it is easily understandable. so many people can use the payza.

star083
2013-04-14, 01:43 AM
no i do not payza instead i use liberty reserve because transaction in payza can be reversed while in lr it is not possible so there are less chances fraud.also the demand of lr is very high in our country so the lr cab be sell at high rate

ishvara
2013-04-14, 03:51 AM
No, i do not like the PAYZA payment processor, i am always looking for L.R to use for all my transactions. The PAYZA now has too many rules like credit card verification which is something that i do not have access to in my country

m16kamran
2013-04-16, 05:03 PM
no i do not use payza , in fact it is a secured way and also trust able online money processor , i prefer liberty reserve , because i get 9.5 dollrs on the exchange of 10 dollars.

raazi
2013-04-16, 10:23 PM
ye ik buht acha eria ha log isa online fund ko transfer karna ka lia zayda tar istamal karta han bagar ki withdrew ka ye zayda buri nh ha ye zayda trancfar ka lia istamal hoti ha

mujeeb
2013-04-17, 10:42 PM
yes i like payza kuon k ye bht acha bank hai is mein se hamain paisay jaldi mil jatay hain aur asani se bi mil jatay hain koi mushkil ni hoti so i like payza.

tahamina
2013-04-17, 10:45 PM
Yes i like payza dollar. because it gives a chance to transfer dollar by bank transaction. but i think that most of traders do not like to take payza because it is very costly for transfering dollar to rupee from bank.

shafqatirshad
2013-04-18, 12:42 PM
i do not know much about payza but i think it is very benefical because it can give you a easy way of withdraw money. you can not face any problem. but now i am not used a payza later on i think about it.

aamirtaxila
2013-04-18, 12:49 PM
No my friends main payza ko like nahi karta kukay es main bhout masla ha jta hy yah reverce ho jata hy or es ka rate bee bhout kam malta hy main es liye payza ko kike nahi karta .....