PDA

View Full Version : Bojan Hajdinjak scalping & swing strategy.

Pages : [1] 2

BojanHajdinjak
2011-08-25, 05:35 PM
1. Use Mt4 trading platform.

2. H1 chart for scalpings, W1 chart for longtermtraders,
M15 chart for cofirmation of entry into trade and for exit (calps only) and
D1 chart for confirmation od entry in longterm position.

3. Find Dinapoli Template (Charts, Tempates, Dinapoli) in Mt4 trading platform.

4. Delete Stoch indicator and other indicators on chart and use only
MACD (8, 17,9) indicator.

5. Wait on H1 chart till see first "bar" to crosses line 0.
Wait on the end of trading hour in bar is still first in new direction. Signals works only at the start or at the end of trading hour. This is now our general direction for our new scalping position.

6. After we have confirmation of direction on H1 chart, we start to using M15 chart. We are waiting still with entry till we can see new first bar above (or belowe) 0 (0 cross) in the same direction like direction on H1 chart. It can take a while before such signal confirmation. When we have both we have confirmed entry.

7. We are holding trade in profit till any next bar on M15 chart (at the end of any new 15 minute close) is higher than previous. When isnt any more we are taking profit.

8. We are going out of trade in lost if/when bar fall (at 15 minute close) on other side of 0 level ot his indicator.

9. Totaly the same like above is if we want longterm signal for longterm swings.
But in such case we are using W1 chart for general direction and D1 chart for entry and exit and confirmation
ofcourse.

BojanHajdinjak
2011-08-27, 02:03 AM
You are wellcome. Here is picture.
Will write sample lower (sample explanation)
http://www.shrani.si/f/1Z/ll/1LXFw1LT/1/bojanhajdinjakstrategy.jpg

BojanHajdinjak
2011-08-27, 02:07 AM
On picture we can see (it is smpler use of the same sistem) entries for longterm swings.
1 - SELL 1 Sept 2008
2 - BUY (or sell stop) 3 MAY 2009
3 - SELL (or buy stop) 2. Jan. 2009
4 - BUY 19 Sept 2010
etc etc

Hope is is enough clear visible
almost 10000 pips on eurusd of profit possible in few years.

BojanHajdinjak
2011-08-27, 01:58 PM
You can combine scalping strategy above with this scalping or intraday swing strategy.

Use some "pivots" indicator and look on general intraday 0 pivot between R1, R2, R3 and S1, S2,S3.
Trade at London open (1 Hour after) and look when 5 minute chandle is closing on other side of 0 pivot.
Than enter the trade in the same direction. Stop is when candle is closing in another side of this pivot again.
Target is near R1 or S1.

gosians
2011-08-29, 12:34 PM
I am willing to use this strategy but its hard to understand for me. I could not get that what should be our entry point? Can you please make it clear for me? Please indicate entry and exit point in your picture.

venom
2011-09-30, 10:46 AM
I'm interested about your theory. But I don't know properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you please tell us how to read the signals of this indicator? How to decide enter or exit points? Hope that this will be informed soon.

anurag
2012-02-07, 02:21 PM
I am also confused with this strategey, i tried a lot to understand but can not. I think it should be explained with the help of graphs and screen shoots.

fxbanjar
2012-02-14, 11:18 AM
The strategy is simple but I want to ask whether the H1 period is only used to analyze the market and for the entry point and is not to exit point?

sasmita11
2012-03-02, 11:15 PM
totally tthe same like abowe is if we want long term signal for long term swings.but in such case we are using
W1 chart for general direction
and D1 chart for entry and exit conformation.

joget
2012-03-05, 07:11 PM
A good and simple strategy, but need extra patience to apply it to the trading conditions, especially if the market is sideway. it is also worth noting the average range on the timeframe H1 and M15. but, in my opinion as a whole using tempalte Dinapoli easier to follow.

examin
2012-03-05, 07:48 PM
those are totally different system scalping and swing i think that scalping is profitable and swing is profitable but the difference that make you lose or gain in those type of trading is the money management.

Bojan Hajdinjak scalping & swing strategy

Wait on the end of trading hour in bar is still first in new direction. Signals works only at the start or at the end of trading hour. This is now our general direction for our new scalping position.

6. After we have confirmation of direction on H1 chart, we start to using M15 chart. We are waiting still with entry till we can see new first bar above (or belowe) 0 (0 cross) in the same direction like direction on H1 chart. It can take a while before such signal confirmation. When we have both we have confirmed entry.

7. We are holding trade in profit till any next bar on M15 chart (at the end of any new 15 minute close) is higher than previous. When isnt any more we are taking profit.

8. We are going out of trade in lost if/when bar fall (at 15 minute close) on other side of 0 level ot his indicator.

9. Totaly the same like above is if we want longterm signal for longterm swings.
But in such case we are using W1 chart for general direction and D1 chart for entry and exit and confirmation
ofcourse.
this system is very complicated it has got many indicator i do not like those kind of system but i will try it to know what is the result that can this system give to us i hope that will work good.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 04:56 PM

ofcourse.

trading min time frame be boht aham kardara ada karta ha agr ap na achi ro best trading karni ha to ap ko sub sa pahla apna experience gain karna para ga us ka bad ap ko kafi profit earned ho ga or kafi profit be earned ho ga.

najaf12345
2012-05-11, 08:00 PM
Hi
this strategy is looking simple but i did not try it yet if there is any one use this strategy please guide the other trader that is it good
strategy or not what are the result of that strategy .

newentry
2012-05-11, 09:05 PM
agree with you, and for scalping i need all time frames, the higher time frame, i use to indicate the trend and the smaller, i use to get the point for entry and exit, then for it i open position with using the smaller time frame that has a same direction with the higher one, it is nice and i can trade with confident and safely

waleedkhan
2012-05-12, 10:01 PM

ofcourse.

may requesting karta hun kay mujh say share karin some screen shots please
aur mujh aik aur favour chiya app logo say woh yah kay app kay claims kay bara may

adam88
2012-05-13, 11:36 AM
Strange I did not find any Real Scalping strategy does not rely on technical indicators and this is proof enough of the technical indicators I offer the trader a lot of us opportunities to invent and work out strategies on Forex

Kites
2012-05-13, 07:39 PM

ofcourse.

Your strategy is very good my brother, but if you attach graphic screens, it will be better for us to understand the good points in and out, and if you can attach the indicators you use in this strategy and a Back Test to see the profits already made and thank you in advance for sharing your strategy with us my brother.

simpleforex68
2012-05-13, 08:27 PM

ofcourse.

I did as you mentioned. Is this chart right with your description?
http://s9.postimage.org/4c68rwbmn/5_13_2012_9_53_51_PM.jpg

najaf12345
2012-05-14, 05:16 PM
Hi
the strategy is simple but i want to ask whether the h1 period is only used to analyse the market and for the entry point and is not to exit point.
and also want to know what is the result of this strategy is any one tested it.

aamu
2012-05-27, 05:03 PM
agree with you, and for scalping i need all time frames, the higher time frame, i use to indicate the trend and the smaller, i use to get the point for entry and exit, then for it i open position with using the smaller time frame that has a same direction with the higher one, it is nice and i can trade with confident and safely

rathod
2012-05-28, 11:58 PM
trading min time frame be boht aham kardara ada karta ha agr ap na achi ro best trading karni ha to ap ko sub sa pahla apna experience gain karna para ga us ka bad ap ko kafi profit earned ho ga or kafi profit be earned ho ga.

joru
2012-05-30, 01:51 PM
may requesting karta hun kay mujh say share karin some screen shots please
aur mujh aik aur favour chiya app logo say woh yah kay app kay claims kay bara may

puri
2012-06-03, 10:59 PM

julianambas
2012-06-04, 05:19 AM
by using the analysis in h1 indeed I think enough accommodate the movement for intraday with confirmation on time frames that are smaller. to confirm I think the time frame the m5 is ideal for open positions. What do you think?

maulana
2012-06-04, 08:19 AM
I am interested in methods that you give ...
but just like other friends, I also do not understand how to use this method ...
can you upload some more pictures and where a good position to enter the market ...?

ex22
2012-06-04, 08:43 AM
An excellent and straightforward strategy, but require extra patience to use it towards the trading conditions, especially in case the market is sideway. it is actually also important to note the average range around the timeframe H1 and M15. but, in my view as a entire using tempalte Dinapoli easier to follow.

sanjeeb661
2012-06-07, 12:04 AM
The strategies posted seemed pretty clear to me but the H1 strategy should be applicable on what market circumstances?

khanforex
2012-06-07, 03:52 AM

ofcourse.

I am willing to use this strategy but its hard to understand for me. I could not get that what should be our entry point? Can you please make it clear for me? Please indicate entry and exit point in your picture.
I am also confused with this strategey, i tried a lot to understand but can not. I think it should be explained with the help of graphs and screen shoots.

abunachat1986
2012-06-07, 04:31 AM
that's nice and fresh!! thx

sudsind
2012-06-07, 04:56 PM
seems to be a good strategy but please share some screenshots for the strategy as it is not totally clear from the post itself, it would be helpful if you post some screenshots and that too with trade setups

isbhacker
2012-06-09, 08:27 PM
This strategy is Good . I am on it.

purohit
2012-06-17, 02:53 PM
It seems to be complex becasue instead of finding direction on bigger time frames we must use some good technical system to make analysis may be this work well if someone use this sytem than please share you trading results. I think for use we must alter this sytem and add some technical base in it.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 02:02 PM
It seems to be complex becasue instead of finding direction on bigger time frames we must use some good technical system to make analysis may be this work well if someone use this sytem than please share you trading results. I think for use we must alter this sytem and add some technical base in it.

Your opinion is true sir, that we apply in the systems in the trading business was not entirely the system is absolutely correct on the run in any condition. but the system still requires some innovation and the addition of other systems in accordance with market conditions at the time of application.

kajole
2012-07-01, 02:53 AM

ofcourse.

I'm interested about your theory. But I don't know properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you please tell us how to read the signals of this indicator? How to decide enter or exit points? Hope that this will be informed soon.

shankar_saha
2012-07-21, 02:58 PM
for scalping i want all time frames, the upper time-frame, i exploit to point the trend and therefore the smaller, i exploit to urge the purpose for entry and exit, then for it i open position with using the smaller time-frame that features a same direction with the upper one, it's nice and that i will trade with assured and safely

shohel molla
2012-09-08, 12:41 PM
Some time i can scalping trade.Now i know about another scalping strategy.I hope it will be help me by give profit.I will try it first time in my demo account.Then i will try in my real account.

pkdoo7
2012-09-08, 05:40 PM
ye kafi simple strategy hai isse milti julti strategy main test kar chuka hoon ismain aap wakai achha profit bana sakte hain MACD zero line se hum achha signal pate hain aur sell aur buy ke liye ye stochastic se ya rsi se better hai .

monsterzz
2012-09-10, 10:18 PM
I really like the trading system that you give here, but it seems less trading strategy is suitable for me since I only use a small trader who uses little capital. Therefore the rights is very difficult for me to survive from floating too long,

BaHaaFxTr
2012-09-11, 04:14 AM
I am sorry bro but am still cant figure out this strategy , so could you please upload some screen shots to to get the idea from this thread or any expert here to make detail it for me thank you for sharing it :)

mcceducation
2012-10-07, 05:12 PM
wow very nice strategy my dear friend, its nice and simple but i think its work very good in H1 Frame so need to test it demo trading and then when i think i am good understand the strategy then time using it in my real trading hope then time its give us very good profit.

kashifrehman
2012-10-23, 04:14 PM
I am sorry bro but am still cant figure out this strategy , so could you please upload some screen shots to to get the idea from this thread or any expert here to make detail it for me thank you for sharing it :)

Until now this is little bit confusing i am also not clear about this one but it seems to be easy one. I also ask for the snapshots but he did not upload until now. But personally i think that this system will work well if we use the same on bigger time frame.

md mofizur rahman
2012-10-24, 03:07 PM
Thanks you for sharing this. This is fine that we use macd. How to define trend by using macd is described here. nice strategy.

aisfx
2012-10-25, 04:13 AM
wow very nice strategy my dear friend, its nice and simple but i think its work very good in H1 Frame so need to test it demo trading and then when i think i am good understand the strategy then time using it in my real trading hope then time its give us very good profit.

Forex trading using a demo trading account is very good to train mental strength as well as analysis and money management so it would be easy to do it in real forex trading account, because of the experience and precision in the analysis will determine the outcome when trading forex capital

skyonline7866
2012-11-26, 10:56 PM
I'm interested about your theory. But I don't know properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you please tell us how to read the signals of this indicator? How to decide enter or exit points.I am also confused with this strategey, i tried a lot to understand but can not. I think it should be explained with the help of graphs.

mamony
2012-11-27, 01:22 AM
It is extremely right. So it is nice topics. I have learned many things from your mind. So thank you very much for shearing this.

oreoluwa
2012-11-27, 06:46 AM
alright i think you very much for your analysis on how to make use of the scalping & swing strategy but based on my very best understanding i think the scalping strategy is the very best because with scalping you don't need much direction of the trend but always get confirmation

HaQi
2012-12-04, 03:50 AM
a superb and straightforward strategy, other then need further patience to firmly apply it over the trading conditions, particularly for instances when the market is sideway. it's really additionally vital to firmly note the average vary all around the timeframe h1 and m15. other then, inside my read being a entire using tempalte dinapoli easier to firmly follow.

asmakhatun
2012-12-04, 05:15 PM
I'm requesting you to percentage whatever screen-shots in up****e of your claims. We are always looking for a complete working group which give channelize us success. Expectation that you'll cater us to to that.

nabila
2012-12-23, 09:35 AM
I'm curious most your theory. But I don't bonk properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you delight recount us how to translate the signals of this indicator? How to terminate succeed or move points? Expectation that this gift be educated soon.

reazforex
2013-01-13, 10:47 AM
Quite a good modest strategy, but have further endurance for you to fill out an application into the trading things, really once the market can be side-way. It was but also value but not ordinary array along length H4 and M30. Though, in person all together going to template Dinapoli calmer to help watch.

sonali
2013-01-16, 10:46 AM
I don't bonk properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you delight recount us how to translate the signals of this indicator? How to terminate succeed or move points? Expectation that this gift be educated soon.

runu
2013-01-22, 09:00 AM
I'm requesting you to share whatsoever screen-shots in disposition of your claims. We are always hunt for a honorable employed system which leave get us success. Trust that you'll help us to to that.

Ahmed Farag
2013-01-22, 09:21 AM
the scalping strategy is very good because we can take few pips quickly on the forex market . the price reverse many time at the day so if we want few pips we can get them easily but if we want many pips it will be hard to get them

jasiminbd
2013-01-22, 10:04 AM
Understand the great ideas, strategies and strategy trading demo test H1 frame, very good, Wow, my best friend, friendly and easy but I think it has a very good, I really hope deal with it, time to time get a United States very good profit.

newjobatlast
2013-01-22, 10:05 AM
I'm curious most your theory. But I don't bonk properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you delight recount us how to translate the signals of this indicator? How to terminate succeed or move points? Expectation that this gift be educated soon.

I also kind of got confused with the way he used his indicator for his swing trading strategy and i would love to see him re-analyze to us on how he uses his. no knowledge is a waste and i believe sharing is going to help most of us out with this pattern.

mahamudul
2013-01-24, 06:11 PM
i am hardly know about hedging and scalping and also swing strategy on forex market. and i think that it's not suitable for me to continue to do this business. i think that i am not ale now to trade i with hedging and scalping and also swing strategy on forex market.

raihan2
2013-01-24, 10:01 PM
Totaly the same like above is if we want longterm signal for longterm swings.

alyba
2013-01-29, 08:36 PM
in all together to form Dinapoli calm than to help see .... It is but normal values ​​but also the same array ... when the market really can be the way ... fill an application to the business, strategy ... Quite modest, but more stamina

Badawi
2013-01-30, 08:36 AM

MACD indicator is not quit good for the scalper because it walks with the trend so if you are not a swing trader which I think you are then you can't use the MACD. using the BB is the best for you.
but I can tell you how to trade the MACD, this indicator is basically set to measure the divergence of the price by forming different highs and lows than the price. if you found such case it means there is a divergence and there is a big probability that the price will reverse.

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 12:55 AM
An excellent and straightforward strategy, but require extra patience to use it towards the trading conditions, especially in case the market is sideway. it is actually also important to note the average range around the timeframe H1 and M15. but, in my view as a entire using tempalte Dinapoli easier to follow.

dareking
2013-02-14, 11:29 AM
Bhai MACD ek achcha indicator hai, jiska use bahut jayda hota hai, aur lekin MACD ko samjh pana itna asaan nahi hota hai, agar hum is indicator ko achchi tarah se samjh lete hai, to jarur hum kaamyab ho sakte hai.

nabiFX123
2013-02-15, 08:06 PM
I think real scalping strategy does not rely on technical indicators and this is proof enough of the technical analysis I offer the trader a lot of us opportunity to invent and work out strategies on Forex trading.

zobeda
2013-02-16, 06:34 PM
Tambin Estoy confundido con este strategey, he intentado non-montn de entender, pero no puedo. Creo key con la ayuda de debe ser explicado grficos y capturas de pantalla.

apip
2013-02-17, 04:42 AM

dareking
2013-03-07, 11:40 AM
MACD indicator ke saath humko dusre indicator bhi combined karne chahiye, Stoch bhi H4 par achcha work karta hai, agar kabhi mere ko long term trade karni hoti hai, to ye dono indicator ka use thik hota hai, lekin hamesha entry high aur low se honi chahiye, beech mein entry sahi nahi hoti hai.:)

gurmeet
2013-03-07, 12:32 PM
Bhai MACD ek achcha indicator hai, jiska use bahut jayda hota hai, aur lekin MACD ko samjh pana itna asaan nahi hota hai, agar hum is indicator ko achchi tarah se samjh lete hai, to jarur hum kaamyab ho sakte hai.

haan sahi kha apne ye ek acha indicaot hai yadi hum isse sahi tarh se use karnege to hum isse kafi knowledge le sakten hain market ke baren me ye hume ache signals deta hai bas isse samgh ke zroorat hai .

fxcurse
2013-03-07, 07:47 PM
During this time I also use MACD (8,17,9) combined with CCI (14) and AC. Using MACD indicator alone is not enough, especially if you use a smaller time frame because it often leads to false signals.
if the trend sell, we sell OP wrote, although indi MACD green, tp reply is still below the level of minus position, wait sell again, but sell at the limit to the point of resistance, R1, and R2, so it should hati2, please practiced

aariya16
2013-05-03, 11:17 PM
i'm willing to use this strategy however its onerous to know on behalf of me. I couldn't get that what ought to be our entry purpose? are you able to please build it clear for me? Please indicate entry and exit point in your image......

tahirtaaha
2013-05-27, 05:41 PM
mei bhi thora sa confuse hoon magar agar aap trading mei win karna chahte hai to aap ko consistantly aik he strategy per kaam karna perta hai . aur is strategy mei stochastic hai jo k mera favourite indicator hai . aap please is system ko thora sa aur explain kar day.

zank haidar
2013-05-27, 08:25 PM

ofcourse.

you applies TF how much/many for its the scalping? if seeing tf weekly, hence signal presented by macd of course accurate.

mktysd
2013-05-27, 08:38 PM
I am eager to use this strategy, but it is difficult to understand me. I could not, that should be our goal? Can you please explain to me,? Please read the entry and exit from your image.

kaku
2013-05-27, 11:09 PM
I want to use this strategy, but it's hard to know my name. I haven't been able to if the purpose of our arrival? You can build on this for me, please? Specify the entry and exit points in the image.

nkem
2013-05-27, 11:27 PM
in as much as i appreciate this strategy, i think it is very wrong to use 1hr timeframe to scalp as you are really undervaluing it. the 15 minute chart should be okay after confirmation from 1hr.

sunjoy
2013-06-04, 09:16 PM
When I was little use of intranet movement to ensure adequate analysis using the fact that the H1. I am sure that is suitable for M5 open at this time.

sasasasas
2013-06-04, 10:08 PM
You prefer to show found this very good more expensive time and can handle safely and appropriately place along with use of the little time I use material, I prefer the scalping trend media stories may need and availability of small, and the output level, and the same value also.

Jubayar
2013-06-04, 11:08 PM
I am willing to use this strategy, known as me complex. To achieve this, what should be our record? You can be sure that this is clear to me? Please see the entry and exit point of the image.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-05, 09:59 PM
its a different with your headlines and your topic.in your body of threat you try to inform of scalping strategy there.i think those people who do not know about this strategy this is a good way to learn about swing strategy how to use and which time frame is best for use using that strategy successfully.

jackdon780
2013-06-05, 10:52 PM
You are ready to use this method, however, is difficult to understand for me personally. Of course you could buy, that's exactly what should be the entry point? It's likely that you need to tell me personally? You have to prove a point release of the album, as well as its image.

Maddy
2013-06-05, 11:30 PM
Hi Bojan, Are you still trading with these indicators. How has been the results. Has anybody else tested these indicators to get the favorable results.

My only concern is with the ranging and choppy markets where all proven indicators give fake and false signals. In ranging markets, as we know all indicators works perfectly in sync. At the end its trader has to decide when to trade and when not to- This is the only reason that none of the automated robots has ever been able to replace humans.

Thanks,
Maddy

mafiamafi
2013-06-06, 12:34 AM
If the search described h1 really think that's so true traffic throughout the day, with occasional structures that could be the bottom. All real-time M5 believe to justify is the ideal place to start. What do you think exactly?

hygtfd
2013-06-06, 06:57 AM
In addition, we are confused about this approach, we have tried to use a lot of knowing, but can't. I think there should be defined using charts with the screen.

ronjusho
2013-06-06, 07:54 AM
I am willing to use this strategy, however, its draining to know for me. He couldn't get it, what should be our goal to enter? You are able to build up clearly for me please? Specify the entry and exit point in the image.

ronju01
2013-06-06, 08:53 AM
I am willing to use this strategy but difficult to know on my behalf. Get I could not, what should be our objective of the entry? You will be able to release for me to create it? Please call the entry and output in your image.

abcdrf01
2013-06-06, 08:55 AM
So instead, what would a strategy of heavy. What is sound, that should be our goal, not going to get? You make me Delete do? You can set the sound and image at the time of exit.

jeetnrimi
2013-07-14, 10:43 AM
Aapne apne post me describe kiya hai ki scalping ke liye H1 time frame ke baare me aur jahan tak mujhe lagta hai ki 1 hour time frame par trading karne ko hum scalping nahi kah sakte hai. Mujhe indicators ke help se trading karna pasand nahi hai main price action strategy se trade karta hu.

dareking
2013-07-21, 12:19 PM
Aapne apne post me describe kiya hai ki scalping ke liye H1 time frame ke baare me aur jahan tak mujhe lagta hai ki 1 hour time frame par trading karne ko hum scalping nahi kah sakte hai. Mujhe indicators ke help se trading karna pasand nahi hai main price action strategy se trade karta hu.

bhai waise to aapki baat sahi hai, lekin kafi trader scalping karna H1 par hi pasand karte hai, maine bahut se aise trader dekhe hai, jo sahi entry dekh trade laga kar apne orders ko close kar dete hai. :peace:

naziakhan
2013-07-21, 03:54 PM
bhai waise to aapki baat sahi hai, lekin kafi trader scalping karna H1 par hi pasand karte hai, maine bahut se aise trader dekhe hai, jo sahi entry dekh trade laga kar apne orders ko close kar dete hai. :peace:

bhai H1 tu long term k liyay best time frame hay . scalping k liyay tu es ko use nh kia ja sakta hay . lakin agar ap 30 to 40 pips k scalping kar rahay hay tu fr ap es time ko use kar saktay hay . ya acha time frame hay .

fxearner
2013-07-21, 09:37 PM
bhai H1 tu long term k liyay best time frame hay . scalping k liyay tu es ko use nh kia ja sakta hay . lakin agar ap 30 to 40 pips k scalping kar rahay hay tu fr ap es time ko use kar saktay hay . ya acha time frame hay .

bhai mujhe nahi lagta koi 30 to 40 pips ke liye scalping karta hoga,scalping ko sirf low time frame par aur short time ke liye kari jaati hai aur wo bhi jo kaafi professional traders ho woi scalping karna pasand karte hai,eske liye kaafi analysis karna padta hai market ko.

shawon04
2013-07-22, 01:10 AM
I could truthfully definitely not receive of which what exactly need to be your access point? Would you you need to make it clear in my opinion? You need to point out gain access to identical including abowe is usually in the event we'd like extended indicate intended for extended golf shots. but also in like event i am applying
W1 information intended for normal way.

sunila
2013-07-22, 10:42 AM
forex mai kafi trade scalping karty hain laikin har koi kamiyab nahe hota hai kamiyab wahe hota hai jou is filed mai investment strong karta hai aur study mai hard work karta hai then ap forex achea tarah kar sakty hain....

md helal
2013-07-22, 12:14 PM
With emphasis on the short time frame that is sufficient to absorb the intranet movement that actually uses the H1 analysis. Make sure that the time frame and I think M5 is ideal for open positions. What do you think?

hiplak
2013-07-22, 06:30 PM

razia86
2013-07-22, 06:53 PM
dear friend i'm interested about your theory. but I don't know properly using that MACD indicator. i used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you please tell us how to read the signals of this indicator? How to decide enter or exit points?

shawon02
2013-07-24, 04:28 AM
I will be wondering anyone to publish certain screen-shots to opt for an individual's remarks. Our company is at all times buying a superior being employed product which could convey individuals results. I should have possibly not get hold of the fact that what precisely has to be some of our entry point? Is it possible be sure to make it clear in my situation? Be sure to specify obtain together with escape issue in your own imagine.

jerroudiyoussef
2013-07-24, 06:34 AM
hello friend
se some "pivots" indicator and look on general intraday 0 pivot between R1, R2, R3 and S1, S2,S3.
Trade at London open (1 Hour after) and look when 5 minute chandle is closing on other side of 0 pivot.
Than enter the trade in the same direction. Stop is when candle is closing in another side of this pivot again.
Target is near R1 or S1 .

zank haidar
2013-07-25, 02:59 PM

ofcourse.

I think explanation of wordy you, you suggests applies indicator is dinapoli but finally must vanish some indicators and you suggests applies MACD, though might possibly directly is explained that this scalping applies MACD

spartacus27
2013-07-25, 06:19 PM
BOTH of your strategies are very good and i like them both but i tell you i can use the swing strategy in my trading because i think swing strategy is easy to use and easy to understand,.,.

muhammadfaisal
2013-07-25, 07:33 PM
forex mai kafi trade scalping karty hain laikin har koi kamiyab nahe hota hai kamiyab wahe hota hai jou is filed mai investment strong karta hai aur study mai hard work karta hai then ap forex achea tarah kar sakty hain....

Yes brother many of the traders want to make themselves an scalper but that's not so much easy to do scalping and that's why many fails to do so according to my point of view the scalping using candlestick is comparably much easier than other scalping methods.

shahidul
2013-07-25, 07:44 PM
yes, swing trading. I'm not a scalper but am very shortterm (day) trader when trading smaller account with BIG ambition ... Real name: Bojan Hajdinjak ... Naked Trading Zoom in Zoom out ZigZag serach you will find me with my name Bojan Hajdinjak. .... Planned out the strategy, executed it without flaw, bought nearly the lowest trend break on the 5 min chart, and the market has done ...... I was only scalping due to the limited leverage. .... I'm finding day/swing trading to be more comfortable for me

shawon02
2013-07-26, 01:49 AM
We're able to work with this system nonetheless it has the very difficult to learn to do. Possible never have this just what exactly really should be all of our entry way? Do you i highly recommend you inform you to do? We're also continually buying fine performing procedure that could get united states being successful. Anticipation you enable united states so that you can to this.

shawon02
2013-07-27, 04:29 AM
Now i'm ready to use this methodology still the country's really difficult to recognize in my position. We can not likely become which usually the things have to be this entry point? Will you delight inform you in my position... Are you willing to delight signify methods to browse the symptoms from this hint? Methods to make up your mind insert or possibly exit strategy areas? Intend which usually this is abreast immediately.

zank haidar
2013-07-27, 07:38 AM
I type man who is taking a fancy to TF H1 downwards... if seeing TF weekly, I tend to impatient, how if the directive was H4?

shawon02
2013-07-28, 04:14 AM
I'm just inquiring you promote quite a few screen-shots exclusively use a person's says. We're also continually buying fine performing procedure that could get united states being successful. Possible never have this just what exactly really should be all of our entry way? Do you i highly recommend you inform you to do? I highly recommend you signify entrance plus departure factor in the graphic.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

this tactic nonetheless it has the very difficult to learn to do. Possible never have this just what exactly really should be all of our entry way? Do you i highly recommend you inform you to do? I highly recommend you signify entrance plus departure factor in the graphic. I want to check with regardless of if the H1 phase is simply familiar with investigate this marketplace plus for any entry way and it's to not ever departure factor?

dareking
2013-08-07, 12:06 PM

aisa nahi hai dost, ki scalping sirf wohi kar sakta hai, jiske pass mein bada investment ho, scalping ek short term strategy hai, jiska sirf ye fayda hota hai, ki jaldi hi trade close karna hota hai, na ki scalping ka ye matlab hota hai, ki bade lot ke saath trade kare tohi scalping kahlayegi, low lot ke saath bhi scalping kar sakte hai, jaisa capital ho usmein money management ka use hona jaruri hai. :)

fxastro
2013-08-07, 12:55 PM
bhai main is swing strategy ke bare main itna nahin janta hun wese agar stregegy achi ho to hum bohot succesful ho saktey hain,

wasimnayyar
2013-08-07, 01:56 PM

naziakhan
2013-08-07, 06:34 PM
aisa nahi hai dost, ki scalping sirf wohi kar sakta hai, jiske pass mein bada investment ho, scalping ek short term strategy hai, jiska sirf ye fayda hota hai, ki jaldi hi trade close karna hota hai, na ki scalping ka ye matlab hota hai, ki bade lot ke saath trade kare tohi scalping kahlayegi, low lot ke saath bhi scalping kar sakte hai, jaisa capital ho usmein money management ka use hona jaruri hai. :)

han bhai scalping her koi kar sakta hay , lakin agar kisi trader k pas acha capital hay tu wo scalping sa achi earning kar sakta hay . agar hamaray pas small capital hay tu fr hum small lot size use kar k trade kar saktay hay .:)

ABUZAR
2013-08-08, 08:43 AM
agree with you, and for scalping i need all time frames, the higher time frame, i use to indicate the trend and the smaller, i use to ge
the point for entry and exit, then for it i open position with using the smaller time frame that has a same direction with the higher one I am willing to use this strategy but its hard to understand for me. I could not get that what should be our entry point? Can you please make
it clear for me

sunila
2013-08-08, 10:06 AM
scalping k kafi rasty hain ap koi bhea scalping strategy apna sakty hain jis sai ap ko kafi faida mil sakta hai is k elawa bhea ap ko ik big investment ki bhea zrurat parti hai kam investment k sath jou scalping karty hain tou wo un ka knowlege hota hai,....

bablu7832
2013-08-08, 11:25 PM
Dear friend it is really a very good strategy to just follow MACD indicator for trading as it gives almost accurate information about direction of market trend.I also use MACD indicator with general settings combined with news.I will definitely try this strategy with recommended settings of MACD.

Ali 123
2013-08-09, 11:42 AM
A good and simple strategy, but need extra patience to apply it to the trading conditions, especially if the market is sideway.
it is also worth noting the average range on the timeframe H1 and M15. but, in my opinion as a whole using tempalt Your strategy is very good my brother, but if you attach graphic screens, it will be better for us to understand the good points in and out, and if you can attach
the indicators you use in this strategy and a Back Test to see the profits already made and thank you in advance

fazee
2013-08-11, 11:17 AM
wasa swing wala indicator use ker ta ho ya thek sa es k sath sath ma dosra indicator bhe use ker ta ho us ke help sa strategy bana ker trade laga ta ho ya mare strategy ha .

fzzn
2013-09-21, 10:41 PM
wasa swing wala indicator use ker ta ho ya thek sa es k sath sath ma dosra indicator bhe use ker ta ho us ke help sa strategy bana ker trade laga ta ho ya mare strategy ha.

ashvi
2013-09-22, 12:33 PM
For scalping H1 time frame chart may be really very much higher in my experience anyways if you are able to obtain some consistent number of pips on frequent basis then it is really good for you. But i would suggest to use the scalping strategy only if you are used to it.

fxghost
2013-09-24, 12:20 PM
bhaiya ji main to weekly chart ka use nahi karta hu aisi trading mein to bhai ek saal mein sirf ek hi baar trade kar sakenge bhaiya ji isliye main h1 jayda use karta hu weekly trade mere ko 2 se 3 baar araam se mil jaata hain

Nisa
2013-09-25, 02:29 PM
wow very very nice strategy my dear friend, its nice and simple but i'm think its work very very goods in h1 frame so needed to test it deemo trade and and then when i'm think i'm am goods understand the strategy and then times use it in my real trade hoped and then times its gave us very very goods profits

ashvi
2013-09-26, 02:00 PM
Either its the scalping strategy or the swing strategy it is very much essential for the traders to always have good knowledge regarding the forex market so that they can be able to trade well and be able to survive in the forex market on long run for making good money.

hashaam
2013-09-26, 08:32 PM
I am likewise befuddled with this strategey, i tried a great deal to comprehend yet can not. I suppose it ought to be demonstrated with the assistance of diagrams and screen shoots. . . ..

momindil
2013-10-07, 03:19 PM
i agree with you friend your strategy is very good,but yaad rakhen time frame is buth zayada
ahmiat rakhta hai expireance zayda hoga to profit bhi zayada hoga

MASUMBD02
2013-10-07, 03:24 PM
I'm happy to use this approach but its tough to comprehend personally. I could truthfully definitely not get that will what must be our entry way? Would you remember to make it clear personally? Remember to suggest entry in addition to get out of level within your image.

krahat
2013-11-06, 11:45 AM
Why are not dear this is just like as a easy and great method of get the taking as a complete trading success and also we can get the earning as a lot of kinds amount from the markets,..

lemonkhan
2013-11-06, 11:58 AM
We are able to use this methodology, despite the fact that their provocative square {measure} acquainted to me. very cannot bring solely what you wish for your trip? If you wish to form it clear that for me? Access to the read and conjointly the start line for the image.

2013-11-24, 09:10 AM
simple but I want to ask whether the H1 period is only used to analyze the market and for the entry point and is not to exit point totally tthe same like abowe is if we want long term signal for long term swings.but in such case we are using We are always looking for a good working system which will bring us success

kaka0051
2013-12-31, 08:31 PM
Hi
the strategy is simple but i want to ask whether the h1
period is only used to analyse the market and for the
entry point and is not to exit point.
and also want to know what is the result of this strategy
is any one tested it....

fxghost
2014-01-19, 05:14 PM
scalping k kafi rasty hain ap koi bhea scalping strategy apna sakty hain jis sai ap ko kafi faida mil sakta hai is k elawa bhea ap ko ik big investment ki bhea zrurat parti hai kam investment k sath jou scalping karty hain tou wo un ka knowlege hota hai,....

Ji bhaiya kafi tarike hain scalping karne ke liye humare humare pass badiya system ka hona sabse jayda jaruri hota hain system agar khud banane mein kamyaab nahi ho rahe hain to humko search karna chahiye

ben
2014-01-19, 06:29 PM
hii old trader instaforex yes the scalping for me its very dangerous and interesing for the trader and broker beiginers

azzedine
2014-01-20, 02:12 AM
hello my frend im agree with you this strategy iits very simple and easy thanks good i prefet the ( tawsiyat ) the signal in english

fxearner
2014-01-20, 04:26 PM
Ji bhaiya kafi tarike hain scalping karne ke liye humare humare pass badiya system ka hona sabse jayda jaruri hota hain system agar khud banane mein kamyaab nahi ho rahe hain to humko search karna chahiye

hanji bhai scalping karne ke liye acha system hona tou bahut jaroori hai,jab takk sahi system ko follow nahi karenge trader usmein kamyaab nahi hoga,agar system nahi hai tou pehle usko search karna jaroori hai fir uske baad hei esme kaam kar sakenge..

sunila
2014-01-21, 03:20 PM
yai strategy mainay abhea suni hai mughy nahe lagta hai k yai itni work nahe kar sakti hai jitna ap nay bataya howa hai but agar ap ko yai strategy profit dai rahe hai then mughy bhea is mai kam karna chaya,,.,,,

barnos
2014-01-26, 11:49 AM
A good and simple strategy, but need extra patience to apply it to the trading conditions, especially if the market is sideway. it is also worth noting the average range on the timeframe H1 and M15. but, in my opinion as a whole using tempalte Dinapoli easier to follow.

fxghost
2014-02-08, 04:21 PM
hanji bhai scalping karne ke liye acha system hona tou bahut jaroori hai,jab takk sahi system ko follow nahi karenge trader usmein kamyaab nahi hoga,agar system nahi hai tou pehle usko search karna jaroori hai fir uske baad hei esme kaam kar sakenge..

system agar acha nahi hain to dikkat jarur hoga scalping to waise hi kafi jayda risky mana jata hain jab tak hum thoda system ke uper kaam na kar le humare ko scalping jaisi dangerous trade se dur hi rahna chahiye bhaiya

federertichka
2014-02-09, 01:37 AM
but the forex is for the winers i triste to you for you for old trader today i earn 99 dollar in the pound jaoenesse yes for its a very good devise because her prize its fasted oh yes its fasted is wee also goen the start this month in the demo because its very interessiy to starting trading this month for the biegeners good junks

naziakhan
2014-02-09, 04:27 PM
system agar acha nahi hain to dikkat jarur hoga scalping to waise hi kafi jayda risky mana jata hain jab tak hum thoda system ke uper kaam na kar le humare ko scalping jaisi dangerous trade se dur hi rahna chahiye bhaiya

G bhai agar hamara scalping karnay k liyay trading system acha nh hay tu phr hamay scalping kartay waqat kafi zaida problem ho sakti hay , scalping sa earn karna asaan nh hay , es liyay acha trading system buhat zaida zaruri hay .:good:

a_for_apple
2014-02-09, 10:16 PM
W1 as a reference to be a swing trader, I honestly do not hold the floating will happen to my account LOL
I usually use the H4 timeframe as the basis of my entry, then look for a signal to a smaller timeframe (zoom in). to trade using larger timeframes, in my opinion not suitable for small capital like me

fxghost
2014-02-26, 01:14 PM
G bhai agar hamara scalping karnay k liyay trading system acha nh hay tu phr hamay scalping kartay waqat kafi zaida problem ho sakti hay , scalping sa earn karna asaan nh hay , es liyay acha trading system buhat zaida zaruri hay .:good:

ye to hain bhaiya agar system acha nahi hain to fir trading kar pana bhi easy nahi hota hain system hone se trading mein kafi asani hoti hain fir jo system kahta hain hum ushi tarah ki trade karte hain bhaiya ji

Jethro
2014-02-26, 10:50 PM
I am furthermore puzzled on this tactic, we tried a whole lot to know nevertheless are unable to. I do think it should be explained by using equity graphs in addition to display screen shoots.

gad.even
2014-02-27, 09:11 AM
We are additionally puzzled using this strategy, my partner and i tried lots to comprehend however are not able to. I do believe it ought to be described through graphs and display screen limbs.

a_for_apple
2014-02-27, 02:51 PM
I am furthermore perplexed on this strategy, we tried a good deal to recognize however are unable to. I believe it must be spelled out through charts along with screen sets.

true explanation is accompanied by charts will be more easily understood by the novice, I hope traders who have already tried this trading system would provide a picture of the trading system. provide examples of images while entry buy and sell entry when the sample image, so that beginners do not feel confused to follow the trading system

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-02-27, 09:57 PM
mery bhai mujy ap ki s article ki smjh nai arahi hai k main ap ko is ka kiya jwb do q k ye psot meri smjh say bhr hai is k bary main ap ko koi hi acha shyd bata paye ga sory

rokisinthiya
2014-02-28, 01:47 AM
We are likewise mixed up with this strategey, when i attempted a lot to know but are not able to. I think it should be described with the help of equity graphs as well as display screen tries for a takedown.

ayalayala
2014-02-28, 09:55 AM
I will be furthermore mixed up using this type of strategey, we tried out a lot to comprehend however can not. I'm sure it ought to be defined through chart as well as display screen shoots.

fxghost
2014-03-11, 12:00 PM
main to khair higher time frame ka use karna bilkul bhi pasand nahi karta hu main Maximum H1 ka use karta hu main day trader hu aur chote target lekar trade karta hu isliye main chota time frame use karta hu

fxearner
2014-03-11, 02:02 PM
main to khair higher time frame ka use karna bilkul bhi pasand nahi karta hu main Maximum H1 ka use karta hu main day trader hu aur chote target lekar trade karta hu isliye main chota time frame use karta hu

hanji agar aap day trader hai aur aapka target bhi chhota hota hai to aapko lower time frame he use karna chahiye kyunki m5,m15 jaise time frame par day trader ko achhi entry mil jaati hai bas usko apni strategy ke signals ko samajhna hoga tabhi wo ess field mein achha kar sakenga..

shua
2014-03-26, 12:22 AM
I will be additionally confused with this particular strategey, my spouse and i tried using a good deal to know yet are not able to. I'm sure it must be explained with the help of graphs as well as display screen shoots.

moxismichel
2014-03-26, 12:11 PM
I am in addition puzzled using this strategey, i tried a whole lot to understand although can't. I believe it must be described with the help of charts and display screen launches.

paulpeter
2014-04-11, 08:27 PM
My business is furthermore mixed up on this strategey, my partner and i tried a whole lot to understand but can't. I do think it must be defined by making use of equity graphs in addition to screen launches.

enochephraim
2014-04-12, 11:13 AM
My business is also perplexed using this type of strategey, my partner and i tried out a whole lot to recognise although can not. I think it should be defined with the help of graphs and also screen limbs.

fxghost
2014-05-03, 06:13 PM
hanji agar aap day trader hai aur aapka target bhi chhota hota hai to aapko lower time frame he use karna chahiye kyunki m5,m15 jaise time frame par day trader ko achhi entry mil jaati hai bas usko apni strategy ke signals ko samajhna hoga tabhi wo ess field mein achha kar sakenga..

bhaiya ji ye to hain agar hum day trading karte hain to jahir si baat hain hum apne target ko bahut hi kam rakh kar chalna hota hain target agar kam hain to hum target ko kafi jaldi achieve kar sakte hain bhaiya ji

alexbrid
2014-05-04, 08:44 AM
My business is happy to take advantage of this technique although it is tough to be aware of in my opinion. I can not obtain that will exactly what need to be your entry way Can you you need to inform you in my opinion? You need to point out accessibility along with leave point with your snapshot.

asingh601
2014-05-04, 09:22 AM
bhaiya ji ye to hain agar hum day trading karte hain to jahir si baat hain hum apne target ko bahut hi kam rakh kar chalna hota hain target agar kam hain to hum target ko kafi jaldi achieve kar sakte hain bhaiya ji

sahi kaha apne bhai ji agar day trading karni hai to target kam hona chahiye lekin is se day trading karne ka matlab nahi banta hai kam se kam 50 pip ka destiny set hona hi chahiye agar is se kam set karte hain to day trading ka koi matlab nahi.

hello4x
2014-05-04, 09:27 AM
Sir I could not get your strategy please clarify with some more details so that I can make use of this strategy, as there are a lot of strategy mentioned on internet and for beginners it is very difficult to select the right one and practice so please guide us with some simple good and profitable strategy by which new members like me can get benefited.

naziakhan
2014-05-04, 04:04 PM
sahi kaha apne bhai ji agar day trading karni hai to target kam hona chahiye lekin is se day trading karne ka matlab nahi banta hai kam se kam 50 pip ka destiny set hona hi chahiye agar is se kam set karte hain to day trading ka koi matlab nahi.

bhaiya g ya baat sahi hay k day trader zaida bada target nh rakhta hay lakin ek day trader k liyay 30 to 40 pip ka target best hota hay , agar wo ya target asaani k sath achieve kar laita hay tu phr wo ek acha trader hay .:)

fxearner
2014-05-05, 07:54 PM
bhaiya g ya baat sahi hay k day trader zaida bada target nh rakhta hay lakin ek day trader k liyay 30 to 40 pip ka target best hota hay , agar wo ya target asaani k sath achieve kar laita hay tu phr wo ek acha trader hay .:)

hanji day trader bada target nahi rakhta,wo sirf 20 se 30 pips he gain karna chahta hai aur uske liye uske paas ek achhi strategy jab takk nahi hogi wo apne targets ko achieve nahi kar sakta aur usko yaha eske liye hard work karna hoga tabhi wo kuch kar sakenga..

fxghost
2014-05-20, 04:36 PM
hanji day trader bada target nahi rakhta,wo sirf 20 se 30 pips he gain karna chahta hai aur uske liye uske paas ek achhi strategy jab takk nahi hogi wo apne targets ko achieve nahi kar sakta aur usko yaha eske liye hard work karna hoga tabhi wo kuch kar sakenga..

day trader ka target hamesha chota hi hota hain bhaiya ji humko bada target waise bhi nahi rakhna chahiye bada target pura karna bahut mushkil hota hain isliye main bhi hamesha 20 pips max ka target rakhta hu

fxearner
2014-06-07, 05:15 PM
day trader ka target hamesha chota hi hota hain bhaiya ji humko bada target waise bhi nahi rakhna chahiye bada target pura karna bahut mushkil hota hain isliye main bhi hamesha 20 pips max ka target rakhta hu

hanji trader ko target jada bada nahi rakhna chahiye aur day trader ko to waise bhi 10 se 20 pips ka he target rakhna chahiye,nahi to trader apna target poora karne mein bahut dikkat hoga aur wo thik se kaam nahi kar sakenga..

msajjad66666
2014-06-08, 09:34 AM
basic yet I need to ask whether the H1 period is just used to examine the business sector and for the passage indicate and is not passageway point completely tthe same like abowe is whether we need long haul indicator for long haul swings.but in such case we are utilizing We are continually searching for a great working framework which will bring us achievement

lyrics35
2014-06-09, 09:13 PM
scapling itni asan nh ha ma krta hu is me risky ke chances double hote hain ap ko loss zayda b ho skta ha or acount b wash ho skta ha ap ka, ma ne bht bar scapling se fadia uthaya ha

fxghost
2014-06-12, 05:51 PM
scapling itni asan nh ha ma krta hu is me risky ke chances double hote hain ap ko loss zayda b ho skta ha or acount b wash ho skta ha ap ka, ma ne bht bar scapling se fadia uthaya ha

baat to theek hain scalping sirf kahne mein hi asan lagti hain lekin ismein sabse jayda risk hota hain main to kahunga scalping karna hain to kare lekin manual mein hi kare aur badiya system ke sath mein kare bhaiya ji

asingh601
2014-06-12, 11:00 PM
baat to theek hain scalping sirf kahne mein hi asan lagti hain lekin ismein sabse jayda risk hota hain main to kahunga scalping karna hain to kare lekin manual mein hi kare aur badiya system ke sath mein kare bhaiya ji

sahi kaha aapne scalping kehne me hi aasan hai karne me bahut mushkil hai isme bahut mehnat lagta hai aur jitna mehnat karenge utna isme reward bhi milta hai isme ek baat aur dhyan rakhna jaruri hai ki aapke pass system aisa hona chahiye jo ki aapko sahi signal samay par de de.

a_for_apple
2014-06-12, 11:36 PM
Sir I could not get your strategy please clarify with some more details so that I can make use of this strategy, as there are a lot of strategy mentioned on internet and for beginners it is very difficult to select the right one and practice so please guide us with some simple good and profitable strategy by which new members like me can get benefited.

This is a very simple strategy, only use one indicator to trade. by using multi-timeframe to be able to get the best position given market. you should read back what has been delivered by the TS so that you understand how the workings of the trading system.

fxghost
2014-06-22, 03:09 PM
sahi kaha aapne scalping kehne me hi aasan hai karne me bahut mushkil hai isme bahut mehnat lagta hai aur jitna mehnat karenge utna isme reward bhi milta hai isme ek baat aur dhyan rakhna jaruri hai ki aapke pass system aisa hona chahiye jo ki aapko sahi signal samay par de de.

bhaiya asaan to khair koi kaam nahi hota hain yaha par to kafi mushkil har ek cheez hain lekin main to kahunga kisi bhi cheez ko agar jo sikhna hain to uske liye hard work apko jayda se jayda hota hain bhaiya

fxearner
2014-06-22, 04:49 PM
bhaiya asaan to khair koi kaam nahi hota hain yaha par to kafi mushkil har ek cheez hain lekin main to kahunga kisi bhi cheez ko agar jo sikhna hain to uske liye hard work apko jayda se jayda hota hain bhaiya

hanji forex mein asaan kuch nahi hota,yaha trader ko jo bhi sikhna hai uske liye ess business ko time dena hoga aur hard work karna hoga tabhi wo kisi cheez ko yaha samajh sakenga aur ess business mein achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

asingh601
2014-06-23, 12:44 AM

satya kaha apne aasan to koi bhi kaam nahi hota hai aur ye to fir bhi high risk business hai isme to aur jyada risk hota hai isliye isme bahut jyada mehnat ki jarurat padti hai aur knowledge aur experience lene me samay bhi kafi lagta hai to dhairya bhi rakhna jaruri hai.

atifrana
2014-06-28, 08:27 AM
Friend mjhe theek se apki khas scalping strategy ki samajh nai ayi hai or koi screen shot b ap ne nai dia hai or waise scalping bohat achi trading strategy hai or me b scalping kerta hun or me scalping ko bohat like kerta hun or mjhe scalping se achi earning ho jati hai or me H4 chart use kerta hun RSI or Stochastic Indicators k sath or take profit 2 pips se 20 pips tak or stop loss 10 pips se 30 pips tak.

fxearner
2014-06-28, 05:16 PM
satya kaha apne aasan to koi bhi kaam nahi hota hai aur ye to fir bhi high risk business hai isme to aur jyada risk hota hai isliye isme bahut jyada mehnat ki jarurat padti hai aur knowledge aur experience lene me samay bhi kafi lagta hai to dhairya bhi rakhna jaruri hai.

hanji trader ko yaha patience rakhna bahut he jaroori hai kyunki ye business pehle he kaafi risky hai aur yaha trader ko knwledge aur experience gain karna hota hai fir uske baad he wo ess business ko achhe se samajh payenga..

a_for_apple
2014-06-28, 10:33 PM
I some times do scalping by using this system. and the results are still far from satisfactory. so I decided to do a long trade with this system, and I think this system is very suitable for long trade. not to scalping. because scalping requires great focus and concentration

fxghost
2014-07-23, 02:26 PM
bhaiya ji scalping waise to mujhe bahut hi jayda pasand hain lekin aapka ye system thoda mushkil lag raha hain swing ko identify karna itna mushkil nahi hota hain lekin kafi jayda fake signal bhi hote hain bhaiya ji

katrina
2014-07-23, 02:36 PM
I was willing to make use of this strategy but it\'s tough to be able to know regarding me. my partner and i in case not take This what Should become THE gain access to point? can an individual please make The item clear intended for me? Please indicate gain access to ALONG WITH exit point Using your picture.

a_for_apple
2014-07-23, 03:17 PM
now I rarely do scalping because scalping is very dangerous in my opinion :)
I prefer intraday traders because it does not have to frequently monitor the chart that we use. we can use our time for other activities besides forex trading :)
if we do scalping, we have to focus on every minute chart

rahul patel
2014-07-23, 06:18 PM
yeh strategy ke bare mein maine pehle kabhi nahi suna nahi ise meine try karunga mein ise phel demo mein jarur try karung magar mein yeh janna chahta hoon ki yehbojan hajdinjak kya hai yeh konsi strategy hai mein is scalping ke liye aur swing dono mein try karung

naziakhan
2014-07-24, 01:17 PM
bhaiya ji scalping waise to mujhe bahut hi jayda pasand hain lekin aapka ye system thoda mushkil lag raha hain swing ko identify karna itna mushkil nahi hota hain lekin kafi jayda fake signal bhi hote hain bhaiya ji

G bhaoya g fake signal her trading system ma zarur hotay hay aur in sa bachna trader k liyay asaan nh hota hay , wohi trader fake signal sa bach sakta hay jo k achi practice karta hay aur system ko achi tarha samjhta hay .:good:

fxearner
2014-07-24, 11:12 PM
now I rarely do scalping because scalping is very dangerous in my opinion :)
I prefer intraday traders because it does not have to frequently monitor the chart that we use. we can use our time for other activities besides forex trading :)
if we do scalping, we have to focus on every minute chart

hanji scalping bahut he jada dangerous hota hai,esse badiya trader ko intraday kaam he karna chahiye,har koi agar scalping karna sikh jaaye to wo ess business me bahut he achha kar sakenga,scalping ke liye trader ke paas experience hona sabse jada jaroori hai..

fxghost
2014-08-06, 02:42 PM
hanji scalping bahut he jada dangerous hota hai,esse badiya trader ko intraday kaam he karna chahiye,har koi agar scalping karna sikh jaaye to wo ess business me bahut he achha kar sakenga,scalping ke liye trader ke paas experience hona sabse jada jaroori hai..

waise bhi bhaiya ji scalping kar pana har kisi ke bas ka baat nahi hota hain kuch hi trader scalping kar pate hain jinke pass experience acha hota hain jo jayda acha system bana pate hain wohi scalping karte hain bhiaya ji

sunila
2014-08-06, 05:36 PM
mere kahayl sai tou scalping karna bhut fazul bat ho ge kio k kese had tak ap ko profit ho jata hai tou ap ko loss bhi ho ga trader excite hota hai jis sai wo yaha sai kafi profit chaahta hai magar wo way nahe sahe select karna hai jis sai us ko loss ho jata hai....

fxghost
2014-09-01, 02:56 PM
mere kahayl sai tou scalping karna bhut fazul bat ho ge kio k kese had tak ap ko profit ho jata hai tou ap ko loss bhi ho ga trader excite hota hai jis sai wo yaha sai kafi profit chaahta hai magar wo way nahe sahe select karna hai jis sai us ko loss ho jata hai....

Mujhe to nahi lagta hain ki scalping karna fuzul mana jaye yaha par jo trader maine abhi tak sabse jayda dekhe hain wo scalping karte huye hi dekha hain aur ye unke liye achi trading hain jo jayda patience nahi rakh pate hain

raedsagga
2014-09-23, 01:37 AM
I'm requesting you to share some screen-shots in favor of your claims. We are always looking for a good working system which will bring us success. Hope that you'll help us to to that.

fxghost
2014-10-18, 03:33 PM

ofcourse.

bhaiya ji apne jo system to bata diya hain lekin wo bahut hi mushkil system hain easy system nahi hain weekly chart par analysis karke trading kar pana apke pass mein kafi patience hona chahiye taki aap trading achi kar sake bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-10-19, 11:20 AM
bhaiya ji apne jo system to bata diya hain lekin wo bahut hi mushkil system hain easy system nahi hain weekly chart par analysis karke trading kar pana apke pass mein kafi patience hona chahiye taki aap trading achi kar sake bhaiya ji

han bhaiya g weekly chart per trading karnay k liyay trader k pas patience hona buhat zaida zaruri hota hay kyu k long term trading ma trader ki trade lambay time tak open rahti hay aur emotions ko control karna buhat mushkil hota hay .:good:

fxearner
2014-10-28, 02:49 PM
han bhaiya g weekly chart per trading karnay k liyay trader k pas patience hona buhat zaida zaruri hota hay kyu k long term trading ma trader ki trade lambay time tak open rahti hay aur emotions ko control karna buhat mushkil hota hay .:good:

hanji agar koi trader weekly charts par signals dekh kar trades laga raha hai to usko patience to rakhna he hoga kyunki weekly se trader ko long time trading he karna hota hai aur trader ko emotions par bhi jabb takk control he karna hoga..

imran78
2014-10-28, 02:56 PM
ni bhai ham experince ky bagair apna kam ni kr skty keu ky hamen is men kam krny ky le ya koch khas inform krna ho ga tky ham aik acha kam kr skty han or hamen is emn experince hasil krna ho ga tky ham aik ache earning kr sky or ham aik acha profit bhe bna sky taky hamen is men acha experince ho ji

sahilrajput
2014-11-19, 12:21 AM
ye strategy bohat hi simple hy lakin mujy kuch samjh nahi a rahi main chata hu k koi master trader mujy es strategy k bary main knowledge share ta ky main bi kuch samjh saku. ye strategy mujy demo account par test karni ho jis sy mujy es k bary main koi knowledge hasil ho ga.

asingh601
2014-11-29, 09:04 PM
hanji agar koi trader weekly charts par signals dekh kar trades laga raha hai to usko patience to rakhna he hoga kyunki weekly se trader ko long time trading he karna hota hai aur trader ko emotions par bhi jabb takk control he karna hoga..

satya kaha apne emotions ko rok kar hi trading karna jaruri hota hai bina emotions ko roke ham kaam nahi kar sakte hain week ke hisab se agar long term de rahe hain to fir patience to rakhna hi hai sath me emotions ko bhi aane nahi dena hai.

a_for_apple
2014-11-30, 12:22 AM
scalping using large as h1 timeframe will only make us tired of waiting for a signal that is
in my opinion, the most effective scalping is the timeframe m5-m15
because there will often get an entry signal, although the level of accuracy is not for use h1 timeframe
provided that we can detect false signals, it is not much of a problem

ali raad
2015-01-22, 02:58 PM

shinaforex1
2015-01-22, 06:51 PM
Good strategy to earn in the forex market trading business.i will try the strategy on demo account first and see the result about the forex market strategy.trader that just see a strategy should not use it on real account but use it first on demo account

loys
2015-01-30, 07:05 PM
hello dear friend I'm interested about your theory. But I don't know properly using that MACD indicator. I used BB indicator mostly with my trading. Would you please tell us how to read the signals of this indicator? How to decide enter or exit points? so have a nice trade.

NaveedPK
2015-02-10, 07:57 PM
dear i like your post on Bojan Hajdinjak scalping & swing strategy and you describe very effectively and in a simple way that helps to understand this strategy to get the success in the forex forum to all the members of the forex forum.

sultankhan
2015-02-10, 08:16 PM
dear aapne ek achi thread pesh ki he jis k zriye ham apni trading ko thk se use bhi kr sakhte ehn and us me ham ksi bhi profit bhi tb hi earn kr sakhte hen jb ham trading ko thk se amjjh sakhen is trh forex me bhi kafi is trh ik treeqe hen likn ham ager new trick trading me laen tu pehle ham demo pr use kren

sajid1240
2015-02-16, 11:54 AM
I'm requesting you to share some screen-shots in favor of your claims. We are always looking for a good working system which will bring us success. I could not get that what should be our entry point? Can you please make it clear for me please indicate entry and exit point in your picture.,,,,

sunila
2015-02-16, 11:57 AM
mainy trading mai kabhi scamlping cheeze par dehan nahe deya hai kio k mughy lagta hai k ap scalping kitna kar paye gay ik din ap ko scalping sai loss ho ga tou fir ap good way find kary gay is sai pehly he ap agr is tarah ka way chose kar lain tou future mai ap ko koi problem nahe hoye ge...

sguha
2015-02-16, 12:52 PM
Sir yaha par ham jitna cche se trading karna chaiye hame utna hi acche strategy ko ready karna parte hai take traded karne k liye ham asani se profit earning kar paye , or yaha par apne jo strategy ko share kiya ha wo bhi bahut hi good strategy hai .

dareking
2015-06-12, 10:29 AM
bhai ye system kya hai, mere to samjh hi nahi aaya hai, dekhna padega bhai ye systemko aapne screen shot bhi to nahi diye hai, agar screen shot diye hote, to shayad dhire dhire samjh aa sakta tha bhai.

PANKAJMEHRA
2015-06-21, 10:16 AM
who created this strategy or indicator. is that you ? cause the name are same bojan hajdinjak and your username as i am hearing this indicator for the very first time ,please send us more detail through screen shot so that we can also test this strategy on demo terminals to know the reliability of this.

fxjais
2015-06-28, 02:25 PM
Scalping short time me humen good profit deti hai, magar scalping karne ke liye achchi money management ki knowledge honi chahiye aur humare paas ek strong forex system honi chahiye jo short time frame par bhi effective ho.

fxearner
2015-07-09, 05:40 PM
bhai ye system kya hai, mere to samjh hi nahi aaya hai, dekhna padega bhai ye systemko aapne screen shot bhi to nahi diye hai, agar screen shot diye hote, to shayad dhire dhire samjh aa sakta tha bhai.

hanji system agar trader yahan nahi samjhta hai to uske liye usko use karna mushkil hai,agar koi forum me system share karta hai to usko screen short ke saat jaroor samajhna chahiye tabhi trader usmein achha kar sakenga..

sunila
2015-07-10, 07:35 AM
mughy is k bary mai nahe pata hai kio k scalping ko zaydah dehan daina mera hissab sai hum is mai negetive trade karty hain agar better trade karni hoti hai tou humy chayay k yaha par good way sai working ki jaye wahe hamary leyay kafi acaha hai aur usi sai he hum kuch acaha earn kar sakty hain...

dareking
2015-07-12, 11:02 AM
hanji system agar trader yahan nahi samjhta hai to uske liye usko use karna mushkil hai,agar koi forum me system share karta hai to usko screen short ke saat jaroor samajhna chahiye tabhi trader usmein achha kar sakenga..

Bhai system ko samjhana bahut hi jaruri hota hai, jab tak system hum samjh nahi lete hai, humare ko uske sath trding karke paisa mushkil hota hai, acha hoga ki us system par acha hard work kare bhai.

shinaforex1
2015-07-12, 01:25 PM
There are many strategy system trader use to make money in the forex market trading business.the best is for trader to develop their own trading method to trade the forex market trading business

sunila
2015-07-12, 02:06 PM
market mai hamary pass kafi strategy avail hai jis ko hum apni zruart k mutabiq he used kar sakty hain magar sab sai zaydah jou focus karny wali bat hao wo yai k hum yaha par agar scalping ko zaydah prefer na dain tou hamary leyay kafi acaha hai hum kafi best working is k elawa bhi kar sakty hain...

Firas Selmaoui
2015-07-16, 01:58 AM
Dear Forum members Forex valued Thank you
These topics and replies value you ask for service members and to increase the experience Forum
And permeated everyone thank you and we wish more interest .....

dareking
2015-09-01, 12:11 PM
market mai hamary pass kafi strategy avail hai jis ko hum apni zruart k mutabiq he used kar sakty hain magar sab sai zaydah jou focus karny wali bat hao wo yai k hum yaha par agar scalping ko zaydah prefer na dain tou hamary leyay kafi acaha hai hum kafi best working is k elawa bhi kar sakty hain...

Yaha par bhai strategy bahut hai, lekin humare ko yaha par kaam karna hai to ek badiya trading system ka istemaal karna hoga bhai, jiske badbute par humare ko yaha par kafi achi income milne lag jati hai bhai. :)

shribalajimaharaj
2015-09-01, 01:04 PM
Yaha par bhai strategy bahut hai, lekin humare ko yaha par kaam karna hai to ek badiya trading system ka istemaal karna hoga bhai, jiske badbute par humare ko yaha par kafi achi income milne lag jati hai bhai. :)

yaha par duniya bhar ki strategy hai par ek effective strategy ko lekar agar trader trading karta hai tab usse acha kama sakta hai jyada tar strategy bekar hoti hai ek achi strategy ke sath trading karke trader acha kama sakta hai

sunila
2015-09-07, 01:55 PM
forex market mai ab tou bhut si ayse strategy a gaye hain jin ko hum used zrur kar sakty hin magar pehlyu ap agar us ko demo par he check kar lain gay tou sahe rahta hai hamary leyay easy ho jata hai hum us ko follow kar sakty hain apni real trade par jab hum koi cheeze ko paractise k bina kary gay tou problem kafi hoti hai...

fxearner
2015-09-10, 04:25 PM
yaha par duniya bhar ki strategy hai par ek effective strategy ko lekar agar trader trading karta hai tab usse acha kama sakta hai jyada tar strategy bekar hoti hai ek achi strategy ke sath trading karke trader acha kama sakta hai

hanji yahan market me sabb strategy waise to bikaar he hota hai,trader ess business me system par practice karta hai to uske baad he apne liye kuch kar sakta hai aur uske baad he usse order wo market me laga sakenga..

fxjais
2015-09-27, 10:33 PM
Maine scalping ke liye jitane bhi forex strategy ko use kiya hai mujhe kisi bhi scalping wali strategy se kuch khas tarah ki earning nahi huyi hai, esiliye ab main scalping ke sath trading karna pasand nahi karati hu.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-28, 07:22 AM
main forex main long trade ka lia lih1 ko use karta ho aur forx main scalping ka lia m5 pr trade karta ho aur forex mian ap w1 per long time trade kary gay to forex main ap ki bohat thore trade ho ge lakin ap ko pips zyada hasil ho gay .

dareking
2015-10-20, 11:11 AM
hanji yahan market me sabb strategy waise to bikaar he hota hai,trader ess business me system par practice karta hai to uske baad he apne liye kuch kar sakta hai aur uske baad he usse order wo market me laga sakenga..

Haan bhai hum aisa bol sakte hai, ki jaydatar trading strategy yaha par bekar hi hota hai, sab ek jaisa hi hota hai bhai, market movement ke hisaab se signal dete hai, aur range mein strategy fail bhi ho jata hai bhai.

umair121
2015-10-21, 01:20 AM
thanks for this hard working sharing, main abhi in forums main bhi new huun is say demo pay zaroor ter kar k faida ho to acha hai, or is kaam main agar koi stratigy na kaam karay to aap ko signals bhi buy karny chaiy,

shribalajimaharaj
2015-10-21, 10:44 PM
Haan bhai hum aisa bol sakte hai, ki jaydatar trading strategy yaha par bekar hi hota hai, sab ek jaisa hi hota hai bhai, market movement ke hisaab se signal dete hai, aur range mein strategy fail bhi ho jata hai bhai.

ha yaha par jyada tar strategy bekar hoti hai par kuch sahi bhi hoti hai trader ko yaha par bohot sambhal kar kaam karna hota hai jo trader yaha par ache se kaam karta hai wohi successful ho pata hai yaha par hard work ke sath kaam karna hota hai

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 12:14 PM
Mujhe yahan par koi trading system download karne ka link nahin mila hai essiliye main nahin janta ki ye strategy kaisa hai lekin aapne jis tarah se describe kiya hai, lagta hai ki ye bahut hi profitable strategy hoga.

Fxwin
2015-11-11, 05:14 PM
Mujhe ye nahi pata hai ki ye strategy kaisi hai kyoki main esko download nahi kar paa rahi hu aur jab talk mujhe ye nahi pata ki ye strategy kya aur kaise work karti hai main esske baare me kuchh kah nahi sakti hu magar strategy jo koi bhi ho humen pahle usko demo account par test karani chahiye.

shribalajimaharaj
2015-11-13, 08:15 PM
simple but I want to ask whether the H1 period is only used to analyze the market and for the entry point and is not to exit point totally tthe same like abowe is if we want long term signal for long term swings.but in such case we are using We are always looking for a good working system which will bring us success

noorkausar
2015-11-25, 02:18 AM
dear trader scalping krmna bht easy hy lekin ye t20 cricket match ki tarah hy kuch bhi hosakt hy isme ap ziada loss bhi ker sakty hen or xiada profit bhi ker sakty hen is lye avoid scalping

dareking
2015-12-12, 09:53 AM
dear trader scalping krmna bht easy hy lekin ye t20 cricket match ki tarah hy kuch bhi hosakt hy isme ap ziada loss bhi ker sakty hen or xiada profit bhi ker sakty hen is lye avoid scalping

Bhai mujhe to nahi lagta hai, ki scalping trading karna bahut hi easy ho sakta hai, aur na hi isko T20 match se compare kare, yaha par trading mein over koi limited nahi hota hai,;) aap isko test match ki tarah khelenge to yaha par acha perform de sakenge bhai.

hardstone
2015-12-12, 09:36 PM
I'm requesting you to share some screen-shots in favor of your claims. We are always looking for a good working system which will bring us success. Hope that you'll help us to to that.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

naveed_ahmad6864
2015-12-12, 11:30 PM
achi stratigy hai scalping kr liye lkin mnaik bat kehna chahta hoon ke jitny bhee indicators hain wo just ani programming py kam krty hain yani chart ki mathmatical calclations ye apko past ya present ki calculations btaty hain lkin future apne khud analyse krna hota hai or apka analyse right bhee ho sakta hai orr wrong bhee

impexo27
2015-12-14, 12:53 AM
In my opinion scalping is one of the worst way to make money. scalping will ruin your account sooner or later whether you like it or not. SO if you want to scalp in the market ask yourself whether it is better than the long term strategy or not. If it is than it is good if it is not than you are only paying the spread money to the broker. So always trade long term and make money with forex trading.

ibrahimgharzo
2015-12-14, 01:13 AM
On picture we can see (it is smpler use of the same sistem) entries for longterm swings.
1 - SELL 1 Sept 2008
2 - BUY (or sell stop) 3 MAY 2009
3 - SELL (or buy stop) 2. Jan. 2009
4 - BUY 19 Sept 2010
etc etc

Hope is is enough clear visible
almost 10000 pips on eurusd of profit possible in few years.............

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

happy to use this approach but its tough to comprehend personally. I could truthfully ..........

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

..........definitely not get that will what must be our entry way? Would you remember to make it clear personally? Remember to suggest entry in addition to get out of level within your im

hardstone
2015-12-14, 12:10 PM

fxearner
2015-12-14, 05:58 PM
Bhai mujhe to nahi lagta hai, ki scalping trading karna bahut hi easy ho sakta hai, aur na hi isko T20 match se compare kare, yaha par trading mein over koi limited nahi hota hai,;) aap isko test match ki tarah khelenge to yaha par acha perform de sakenge bhai.

hanji yahan scalping karna easy nahi hota hai,ye bahut he mushkil hai,yahan agar aap esko patience ke saat lete hai aur aapke paas achha trading system hai to uske baad he aap esko kar sakte hai,yahan trader ko samajhna bahut he jaroori hai..

dareking
2015-12-27, 10:56 AM
hanji yahan scalping karna easy nahi hota hai,ye bahut he mushkil hai,yahan agar aap esko patience ke saat lete hai aur aapke paas achha trading system hai to uske baad he aap esko kar sakte hai,yahan trader ko samajhna bahut he jaroori hai..

Bhai scalping trading karna main to samjhata hoon, hum logo ke liye kafi jayda risky hota hai, scalping waise to karna hai, to humare ko thoda uske liye pahle ek badiya trading system ko create karna padega bhai.

forexlive
2015-12-28, 08:58 AM
bai saab ji agar app es kam mai scalping se trde karte hai fer app es kam mai kuch achi trde nai laga sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai hard work se achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

Rehman12
2015-12-29, 12:03 AM
Bojan HajdinJak scalping and swing strategy is totally for the expert traders that have enough trading experiences so i have keep in mind your nine rules for that trading strategy but i have no implementation plan for such rules and i well come any guide line from you or other senior members of the forex market

Fxwin
2016-01-23, 01:18 PM
Ye to sahi hai ki aapne scalping karne ke liye 15 min ki chart aur market ke trend ko samjhne ke liye 1 hour ki chart ko watch karne ki advice di hai magar scalping se humen benefit tabhi milati hai jab short time frame par bhi humara forex strategy good entry aur exit point dono hi deta ho.

mosin
2016-01-23, 01:21 PM
brothr scalping sey best sweng trade hy jis mai trade achi ho jati hy or achy pips mil jaty hain but i think ham ko 20 swy 30 pips le ker market sey daily base per out ho jana chahiey .

Forex123
2016-01-23, 02:26 PM
I am willing to use this strategy but its hard to understand for me as i am a new trader in forex... I could not get that what should be our entry point?i want to try it first in my demo account then real

fxearner
2016-01-23, 06:40 PM
Bhai scalping trading karna main to samjhata hoon, hum logo ke liye kafi jayda risky hota hai, scalping waise to karna hai, to humare ko thoda uske liye pahle ek badiya trading system ko create karna padega bhai.

hanji scalping ko yahan market me karna risky hota he hai,yahan par trader ko agar esko karna hai to usko pehle kaafi achha trading system banana bahut he jaroori hai,yahan par trader ke paas system hota hai to wo uske baad he yahan achha kar sakta hai..

nur5564
2016-01-29, 03:26 PM
dear tarders the such strategy si also a good strategy and you ahev to leran it faster in any means so be a good tarder and alwasy leanr form the trading systems so be a good tarder and be a good trader in any way you want

mazprofx
2016-01-31, 09:21 PM
New traders ke samne ye big problem hoti hai ki wo aakhir kis strategy ke sath trading start karen kyoki yahan par etane saare forex strategy hai jo ki traders ko confuse karte hai, traders ko forex strategy ko demo account par practice kar leni hogi aur jo strategy kam risky ho ussi ke sath trading karani hogi.

Muskan
2016-01-31, 09:29 PM
use this strategy but its hard to understand for me i could not get that what should be our entry point can you please make it clear for me if we want long term signal for long term swings but in such case we are using w1 chart for general direction and D1 chart for entry.

Fxwin
2016-02-26, 06:28 AM
1H chart par agar trading ki jaati hai to humen good entry mil sakti hai aur usse profit bhi achchi hoti hai magar 2H ki time frame par trading ki jaaye to usko hum scalping nahi kahte hai, waise aapki trading strategy achchi hai magar traders ko ek baar demo account par test jarur karani chahiye.

sarfraz786
2016-02-26, 09:11 AM
i am trading with such like that strategies in this trading business and i am using 30 minutes chart because with 30 minutes chart you can evaluate the market trend best mostly my all friends are using

bhattipak
2016-02-26, 12:07 PM
main jab say is forum main aya on mujhy new new name hi nazar a rahy han ab yeh kesi strtygy hai ju mujhy nahi pata or yeh kis trhan say hoti hai mujhy tu kuch ka hi pata hai jin ko main use karta hon.

salufx
2016-02-29, 01:19 AM
A good and simple strategy, but need extra patience to apply it to the trading conditions, especially if the market is sideway. it is also worth noting the average range on the timeframe H1 and M15. but, in my opinion as a whole using tempalte Dinapoli easier to follow. I am willing to use this strategy but its hard to understand for me. I could not get that what should be our entry point? Can you please make it clear for me? Please indicate entry and exit point in your picture.

sdcfesco
2016-03-18, 03:44 AM
I say thanks to the colleague for sharing such kind of good and nice strategy. I have applied it in my MT4 and i hope i shall get sure pips from this strategy. Scalping with indicators is a good strategy to earn good profits.

Fxwin
2016-03-18, 08:06 AM
Forex trading karne ke liye aap koi bhi trading strategy use karte hai magar pahle unko demo account par test karke dekhna chahiye ki wo strategy humare liye profitable hai yaa nahi, agar aapko uss trading strategy ke sath trading karne se profit milati hai tabhi uske sath trading karani chahiye.

Fatehpuri
2016-03-20, 08:40 PM
Dear mere khayal se apki strategy achi ha lekin scalping k liye buhat hi tough hota ha hum jaise newbies k liye agar apki strartegy ko follow karte howe hum first demo account pe practice karien to tab humien samjhne me asani hogi q k forex sirf aur sirf full practice mangta ha.

bimarosidin
2016-03-21, 02:06 PM
thanks for the knowledge that your forex trading strategy for in this group I am very happy with your strategy is very simple once I as a novice trader is very happy and this could be to increase my knowledge about forex trading strategy, thank you very much

dareking
2016-04-26, 10:43 AM
Forex trading karne ke liye aap koi bhi trading strategy use karte hai magar pahle unko demo account par test karke dekhna chahiye ki wo strategy humare liye profitable hai yaa nahi, agar aapko uss trading strategy ke sath trading karne se profit milati hai tabhi uske sath trading karani chahiye.

Bhai hum logo ko trading karne ke liye kafi badiya trading system ka use karna hota hai, jab tak hum log ek acha trading system bana lene mein kamyaab nahi ho jate hai, tab tak trading achi kar hi nahi sakte hai bhai.

shribalajimaharaj
2016-04-26, 12:45 PM
Bhai hum logo ko trading karne ke liye kafi badiya trading system ka use karna hota hai, jab tak hum log ek acha trading system bana lene mein kamyaab nahi ho jate hai, tab tak trading achi kar hi nahi sakte hai bhai.

trading achi ho pati hai jab humare pass mai acha system hota hai pehle system ko samjhna hota hai system ka use sahi tarha se kar pate hai tab achi trading kar pate hai system se bohot fayeda hota hai

fxearner
2016-04-26, 02:26 PM
trading achi ho pati hai jab humare pass mai acha system hota hai pehle system ko samjhna hota hai system ka use sahi tarha se kar pate hai tab achi trading kar pate hai system se bohot fayeda hota hai

hanji forex trader achhe se market me kaam sirf tabhi kar sakta hai jabb uske paas me achha system hoga esliye trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hota hai ki wo pehle market me system banle aur fir uske hisaab se he ess business me kaam karein..

dareking
2016-05-17, 10:35 AM
hanji forex trader achhe se market me kaam sirf tabhi kar sakta hai jabb uske paas me achha system hoga esliye trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hota hai ki wo pehle market me system banle aur fir uske hisaab se he ess business me kaam karein..

Bhai trader ko pahle to apne system ko acha karne ki jarurat hoti hai, system uske pas mein aisa hona chahiye, jo market mein regular acha work kare bhai, hum logo ko yaha par badiya entry dene mein kamyab rahe bhai.

shribalajimaharaj
2016-05-17, 03:38 PM
Bhai trader ko pahle to apne system ko acha karne ki jarurat hoti hai, system uske pas mein aisa hona chahiye, jo market mein regular acha work kare bhai, hum logo ko yaha par badiya entry dene mein kamyab rahe bhai.

trader system ko jab acha kar pata hai trader uska utna fayeda bhi le pata hai system ko ache se banana hota hai aur usko samjh kar uske sath trading karna hota hai trading mai tabhi fayeda milta hai

renukundu
2016-05-17, 03:44 PM
Within my viewpoint scalping is one of the worst way to make money. Scalping will ruin your bank account sooner or later whether you want it or not. We are always buying good working system which will bring us success. Hope that you'll help us to to that.

fxearner
2016-05-18, 02:11 PM
trader system ko jab acha kar pata hai trader uska utna fayeda bhi le pata hai system ko ache se banana hota hai aur usko samjh kar uske sath trading karna hota hai trading mai tabhi fayeda milta hai

hanji forex trader system ko jetna achhe se samajhta hai wo utna he achha market me fir kaam kar sakta hai,trader ko esme scalping se bachkar he trader ko kaam karna hota hai aur esliye esme kamm se kamm risk lekar chalna chahiye..

nouriisets4
2016-06-27, 11:07 PM
agree with you, and for scalping i need all time frames, the higher time frame, i use to indicate the trend and the smaller, i use to ge
the point for entry and exit, then for it i open position with using the smaller time frame that has a same direction with the higher one I am willing to use this strategy but its hard to understand for me

fxearner
2016-07-20, 04:17 PM

hanji forex trader ko system chahiye jisse wo market me achha entry le sakein,trader esme market me achha eentry leta hai to uske baad he wo sahi time par exit bhi le sakenga,trader ka sabb kluch apne analysis par he depend rehta hai..

wsqsq4
2016-07-22, 12:29 PM
Thank you for this post is very useful post alot for this best guideline and it would help great people to follow the rules and guidelines. Especially the newbie and beginners will alot from this post. These kind of post which could help people to learn forex more closely should be posted periodically. #

nouriiset
2016-07-27, 02:27 AM
We can not likely become which usually the things have to be this entry point? Will you delight inform you in my position... Are you willing to delight signify methods to browse the symptoms from this hint? Methods to make up your mind insert or possibly exit strategy areas? Intend which usually this is abreast immediately.

rameez1786
2016-07-27, 05:43 PM
in my thinking that the scalping or swing strategy. both the strategy are the best. i am say that the both strategy have the base base of knowledge and experience. then we are able to preform the good and we are successful trader. we are success.