PDA

View Full Version : Forex education.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

rup
2012-09-24, 10:46 PM
offline software for forex education

sofeenevu
2012-09-24, 11:28 PM
I can't understand actually what you are talking about. Offline software means what? do you want to know about the ebook, video tutorial etc? You should clear your massage at first.

jiching
2012-09-25, 06:00 AM
i don't understand what you want..
share a trading strategy or forex book..
i think you entered the wrong room for your question..
maybe you can go to forex beginner..

Biddarani
2012-09-25, 08:44 AM
Forex education will help us.We can know about the forex trading system.We can earn money forex by knowing forex education.

planktonity
2012-09-25, 08:54 AM

I guess there is no soft ware offline forex education, perhaps e book you think, because forex trading is online, so you have to run a business online forex trading, even to practice in the demo you have to be online, maybe you can learn from a book, or a friend to better understand the forex, ..

forek
2012-09-25, 09:10 AM

here i tried to make clear your questions.. you ask about how and where we must learn and study about forex trading right?? :)
for me . forum is the best ways to learn about forex trading, beside you can search several sites that give more info about trading and several site that give you free ebook about trading... so try it.. :)

alief
2012-09-25, 09:19 AM
what you talking about sir? i don't understand with your speaking. "offline software for forex education" what your mean, can you tell us about your mean???

pintu01
2012-09-25, 10:06 AM
The Forex education will help us.We can know about the Forex trading system.We can earn money Forex by knowing Forex education. education system help us to know about Forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money. The forex education system help us to know about forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money...

kashifrehman
2012-10-20, 01:53 PM

Now a days it's possible there are stimulator in the market you can practice offline on them. Many of them contain the data of more then 10 years nearly all pairs are availabl at there. YOu just need to run that and you can test any EA or strategy there on the bahalf of that data and also can visulize the same.

But until now i did not find any free stimulat all are with nominal costs.

lingkon
2012-10-21, 03:20 PM
you can read book for forex education on offline.you can download forex learning ebook from many forex learning related website and then you can read this ebook and can learn forex trade.

mhwaheed
2012-10-21, 09:04 PM
I understand what you mean about Offline Software :p I think you right Forex Education is best way to understand live Trading. you must learn then earn.

shaon
2012-10-21, 09:09 PM
Forex education is very important in Forex trade.No one can gain without Forex education.Coaching in Forex is very important.Forex knowledge never ends.We have to study when ever we trade.Without knowledge we can't succeed in Forex.Knowledge about Forex never betrayed traders.

goldenmember
2012-10-21, 10:41 PM
I understand what you mean about Offline Software :p I think you right Forex Education is best way to understand live Trading. you must learn then earn.

There are actually some offline tools you can use. There are historical forex charts that you can use for backtesting. They can move in real time and allow you to practice trading. You can try your strategies and see if they work long term. They do cost money though and are not free. Forex tester is one I know of.

aisfx
2012-10-22, 03:55 AM
There are actually some offline tools you can use. There are historical forex charts that you can use for backtesting. They can move in real time and allow you to practice trading. You can try your strategies and see if they work long term. They do cost money though and are not free. Forex tester is one I know of.
Forex education is important for forex traders, because traders should learn forex trading forex strategy with system analysis, reward management and money management, trading plan, to achieve a profit and also reduce the high risk by playing in the time frame and must also discipline

saqib160
2012-12-24, 12:47 PM
forex education bohat good ha aur ja humare laye kafi help ful ha education ka zarori ha tab he forex ko smj paye
gaye agar humare pass education nahi ho gai to forex ki market ko smjyna aysan nahi ha education ka bagar
hum forex ma kabi successful nahi ho sakte forex ma education hum ko lazmi hasal karni chayea tab he hum
ko forex achi lagi gayi aur forex ma hum successful ho gaya..

reazforex
2012-12-24, 07:51 PM
The Forex business education can help the traders. We will get knowledge about the Forex business. We tend to will earn money Forex business via happening Forex business education. Education can assist us to learn about Forex business and it can make chances for us to make money.

kaisar
2012-12-24, 10:15 PM
I do not know what you mean about the offline software is? if you want to learn forex forex ofline use books, ebooks or video tutorials are widely available in this forum and shared for free. make use of the maximum....

nurivasyarifah
2012-12-24, 10:34 PM
it really helped us a thorough knowledge of the forex, there are described in general knowledge about forex start from zero in the sense that it does not know what forex to school as the highest level (high school), and there also comes tirck and tips dair trading, ,, so,, not a reason to not understand what is forex ...

oreoluwa
2012-12-24, 11:53 PM
yes you are very correct forex education goes a very long way in the market because with enough knowledge you can get to win the best numbers of pips you really wanted in the market based on my experience

nabila
2012-12-26, 12:58 PM
The Forex teaching present support us.We can bang about the Forex trading system.We can acquire money Forex by knowledgeable Forex teaching. activity system better us to hump nigh Forex trading scheme and it also make opportunities for us to acquire money.

oemata
2012-12-26, 01:08 PM

I do not have comment about the content of this thread. "offline software for forex education". For me this information should be clear first. That is why I hope that I will not be wrong to replying about it. For me forex education can be got from offline or online source. A trader should know how do to trade and getting profit or lose some money.

Java Trader
2012-12-26, 01:17 PM
sorry guys. I do not understand what you mean in your posts. if you want to learn forex off the line, I think better than to learn forex on line. but my advice learn from people who have great experience and certainly the evidence as consistent profits.

Shirin
2012-12-26, 01:23 PM
your question is not enough clear to me to answer it. if u are telling about any software which is not online.............actually i have not enough idea about this but i can say grab any idea about forex must be profit able initiative.

delowar
2012-12-31, 02:44 PM
In a field so large that your forex forex never learned last month. Forex trading is not easy, but a lot of study and work hard, you can become a successful Forex Trader. Pharekse note that successful, but it is, money is not a problem ever.

abbey ak
2012-12-31, 03:29 PM
well forex education is very good because if we don't have enough forex education we can never earn profit out of the forex market and the more you understand the forex trading is the more you earn profit in the trading market based on my opinion

adnanhm
2013-01-01, 06:40 PM
i think the best way to know the basic first then go for any good strategy and work on it at least few months........... i think every strategy will work but after some practice and trust..........

retnotriwulandari
2013-01-01, 06:45 PM
forex education
It's a very good idea at all, I agree that there is an application that provides a lesson for us as beginners can be accessed without an internet connection or offline. Surely this would be very helpful at all for beginners like me. It's a good thing and I think it could be considered by the Forex to realize it. Greetings profit.

modulcpns
2013-01-02, 04:39 AM
I do not have comment about the content of this thread. "offline software for forex education". For me this information should be clear first. That is why I hope that I will not be wrong to replying about it. For me forex education can be got from offline or online source. A trader should know how do to trade and getting profit or lose some money.

trading is waiting momentum to get profit we lost money wait to take a position. in other to trade money and earn the best money only get with experiences and get some capital growth analyse with Forex Trading Hours always in many accounts

sukini
2013-01-02, 07:33 AM
important to the education a trade, because a lot of newcomers who lay mation about how to do a good trade, and how to look good anyway setrategi

earn144
2013-01-02, 08:18 AM
You want to earn a lot of money in forex business, i think you must need good learn or education about the forex market. Then you win the forex business. Education is very important in forex business.

goldenbox
2013-01-02, 08:42 AM

many books on forex that may be obtained in bookshops nearby .. or maybe e-book is also there that you might want on forex sites ;)

asmakhatun
2013-01-08, 08:45 AM
I can't interpret actually what you are conversation near. Offline software way what? do you necessity to couple around the eBook, video tutorial etc? You should change your massage at original.

asifanayat
2013-01-08, 06:08 PM
Forextrading mein education bohat important hoti hai eis sey trading krney ka first step samjha
jata hai forextrading mein trading ka knowledge he sub kuch hota hai ager app k pass trading
krney ka tariqa nahi hai tou app k pass kuch b nahi hai or app loss mein ja saktey hain eis liye
new users ko chahiye k pehly demo account use krey phr original account k taraf aye or investment
lagaye forex mein bohat earning hai wo b kuch seconds mein

Hardwork
2013-01-08, 08:42 PM
I assume there's no smooth ware real world forex trading schooling, maybe guide you imagine, due to the fact currency trading will be on the web, thus you must work a small business on the web currency trading, also to apply inside the trial you should be on the web, you can easily study on any publication, or even a good friend to raised comprehend the particular forex trading.

measif
2013-01-08, 09:17 PM
Experienced traders have knowledge that goes beyond their chart patterns, formulas and written explanations.
I call it my “sixth sense”.
It gives the professional traders an edge that can only be gained by experience.

dareking
2013-01-24, 02:37 PM
Forextrading mein education bohat important hoti hai eis sey trading krney ka first step samjha
jata hai forextrading mein trading ka knowledge he sub kuch hota hai ager app k pass trading
krney ka tariqa nahi hai tou app k pass kuch b nahi hai or app loss mein ja saktey hain eis liye
new users ko chahiye k pehly demo account use krey phr original account k taraf aye or investment
lagaye forex mein bohat earning hai wo b kuch seconds mein

haan bhai aapne bilkul sahi kaha hai, agar trader ke pass forex mein work karne ka koi tarika nahi hai, to wo is field se paisa nahi kama sakta hai, is field mein jab ek trader achchi mehnat karke achcha knowledge gain nahi kar leta hai, wo successful bhi nahi ho payega.

adnan10076
2013-01-24, 02:57 PM
zahir hai ager hum ko kisi business ka knowledge hasil ho ga to hum us main ace tareeqe se kam kr skte hai , isi trha forex bhi aik aisa hi business hai jis main knowledge ka ho na kafi zaruri hai is liye hum ko jitna ho ske us se ziayda knowledge hasil krna ho ga.

safinova_iuk
2013-01-24, 03:08 PM
Forex is a currency market wher4 a person can trade with different currency. it is bigger than new york share market. it, now is enable in online from any place and any country. any person can be a Forex .So forex education is the best option.

naziakhan
2013-01-24, 05:43 PM
zahir hai ager hum ko kisi business ka knowledge hasil ho ga to hum us main ace tareeqe se kam kr skte hai , isi trha forex bhi aik aisa hi business hai jis main knowledge ka ho na kafi zaruri hai is liye hum ko jitna ho ske us se ziayda knowledge hasil krna ho ga.

knowledge is very important in the every business of the world and if we do not have knowledge then we can not earn at all that is why we must learn it first and if you think that it is easy and you can do it with our learning then you are wrong .:good:

raihan2
2013-01-24, 10:16 PM
We can earn money forex by knowing forex education.

runu
2013-01-26, 08:50 AM
I can't interpret actually what you are talking nearly. Offline software way what? do you impoverishment to pair nearly the eBook, video tutorial etc? You should modify your manipulate at oldest.

edy.sug
2013-01-26, 08:51 AM
forex education will be very useful for newbies as he waded stock market trading. without enough stock (knowledge) you may not be able to survive in the forex trading market. you have to equip yourself as much as you can

jancaree91
2013-01-26, 09:54 AM
Forextradingevo is one of the best sources to get online currency trading education and learning. Take it easy if you are new to the complicated and vivid world of currency trading, as we have got all the necessary tips, methods and information regarding foreign exchange market. You can look at the area to get associate with new and newest learning strategy towards currency trading education and learning. Our education and learning regarding currency trading is completely authentic and is totally free. All the subjects are effectively published and created by our group of knowledgeable and skilful currency trading experts.

Discordance
2013-01-26, 11:00 AM
guys this subforum is about trading strategies not about your problem in forex field ,so please be respect to other members and moderator instead of making this crap of thread that none understanding your will

setiawanedi
2013-01-26, 12:11 PM
forek learning is very important but we can not count on learning the practice of SJA. for example we just used to read in the absence of work that makes us just unwilling to have the theory alone.

Roddexx
2013-01-26, 01:10 PM
If you mean by OFFLINE software is MetaTrader which can be run without an internet connection then it does not exist. because to run meta traders should be with an internet connection. If any meta trader can run offline, it will not be effective for learn trading.

rasidmia
2013-01-26, 01:29 PM
I do think because there I think education online Forex software, it e-book probably is Forex trading online you need online, it is, to be able to perform online Forex trading business, But, work out in the demo, you will be able to understand you and friends from abroad to this maybe better

veer13
2013-01-26, 01:34 PM
forex education ke lie forex learning book download kar jankari milti hai aur demo account kholkar practice kiya jata hai demo practice hi ek senior trader bana dete hai,indian forex hamare lie ek techar ke rup me education dete hai .

Mas
2013-01-26, 02:27 PM

in studying the forex market I only use the internet only for my use in my teaching this
because at my place no one familiar with the forex market so that I could and can only learn from forum to forum and also the internet is just my teacher in my trading this sir

asifanayat
2013-01-26, 04:39 PM
Forex trading mein app ko acha knowledge chahiye jo k different sites sey hasil kia ja sakta hai
app daily k daily news paper read krein tou eis sey b kafi knowledge milta hai our app ebook sey
b knowledge hasil kr saktey hain

liso
2013-01-26, 05:15 PM
i do believe that for a trader to make the best moves in the market then they should have a very good back groung in the trading business then that way they will be able to make themselves better in the trading business.

mediafxx
2013-01-26, 05:37 PM
i do believe that for a trader to make the best moves in the market then they should have a very good back groung in the trading business then that way they will be able to make themselves better in the trading business.

be educated in trading system and manage capital with strategy trading system method need educated.it will make trade better when using strategy trading system in every pair that makes capital trading system with trading strategy and manage with trading plan

kajo
2013-01-26, 06:07 PM
You should clear your massage at first. We can earn money forex by knowing forex education. you have to be online, maybe you can learn from a book, or a friend to better understand the forex, ..

abdullahkhalid
2013-01-26, 06:13 PM
Forex education is very necessary for trading. without learning of Forex we can not earn a huge profit.
If you wan to ean huge profit. Fist you learn about Forex vary carefully

kenon
2013-01-26, 08:20 PM
Offline software means what? do you want to know about the ebook, video tutorial etc?think you entered the wrong room for your question..
maybe you can go to forex beginner.. We can know about the forex trading system.We can earn money forex by knowing forex education.

Chuotcon
2013-01-28, 07:34 PM
it can provide an opportunity for us to make money .... Education can help us to learn about forex trading ... We tend to earn money through forex trading happens Forex trading education .. We will have to knowledge of forex trading .... Forex trading education can help merchants

vicente147
2013-03-25, 04:21 AM
education system help us to know about Forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money. The forex education system help us to know about forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money

ashraf56
2013-03-25, 04:13 PM
Forex education will help us.We can know about the forex trading system.We can earn money forex by knowing forex education.

Abbas Khan
2013-03-25, 04:41 PM
i think there is no offline software for Forex trading learning but you can download many books about forex which you can search on Google and second thing is you have to pay attention on books and learn in true meaning not just reading

miansajad
2013-03-25, 04:58 PM
When determining to earn a Forex dealing education doing so online is a smart idea. Working online as a Fx broker is growing in reputation making online studying and studying an excellent way to be ahead of the game. Taking a Forex dealing knowledge course online will inform you everything you need to know to be a Fx broker.

saddam76
2013-03-25, 08:02 PM
forex education is very important and with this the trader will know some steps for how to trade with well, and with education, they will growth and develop the ability. with learning and working, they will get much experiences and we know that, experiences are the best education for us, we can stay and struggle because of them and also we can make this business is moneymaking because of them.

wahyu setiyono
2013-03-28, 09:55 AM
I think a lot of offline education on forex
for example, read a magazine article about forex and related markets

alialiali
2013-03-29, 07:20 PM
forex education will help us.We can know about the forex trading system.offline software for forex education

saim ali
2013-03-29, 07:32 PM
forex can also effect on the education so man can manage our time for the education.
otherwise man can fail in the education so the forex is also effect in the education.

s4life4s
2013-03-29, 09:08 PM
offline forex education k liye apny seniores sy discus karen or agar ho saky to indicatures ki kuch ebooks download kar k un ko read kiya karen. mari nazar maen esa koi bi software nai hy jo aap ko offline maen trading karna sikha saky. kiyun k trading aik online business hy jo currence ki international velue py work karta hy. offline maen currence ki velues ka pata nai hota jis ki waja sy offline trading nai ho sakti. sirf books sy help mil sakti hy.

m.ashraf
2013-03-29, 10:14 PM
forex education
offline software for forex education and videos.We can know about the Forex trading system.We can earn money Forex by knowing Forex education.

tereliyefx
2013-03-30, 05:40 AM
forex education will help us.We can know about the forex trading system.offline software for forex education
learning making trading plan should be used and read the news trade in accordance with the fundamental analysis that makes high market movements have a trading plan that is right and in accordance with the forex trading strategy and educated in system trading daily[COLOR="Silver"]

naveedkazmi123
2013-03-30, 09:06 AM
i did not get your view point well dear for forex education theres many broker who providing an online system and many websites who guiding us about forex trading ..

shoaib515
2013-03-30, 10:42 AM
forex trading men forex education bohot ahmiat ki hamil hoti hy . Education ke siw forex trading men loss hi loss ho ga . Is liey loss se bachney keliey hamen zarur forex education hasil karni chaiey takeh ham successful trader ban sakeyn.

dareking
2013-03-30, 01:33 PM
Kafi sari sites hai, jaha se hum kafi achchi knowledge ko gain kar sakte hai, baby pips, ho ya fir koi ebooks ho, jaha se aap chahe waha se aap forex ke bare mein achchi tarah se sikh sakte hai bhai. :)

tanujsoni
2013-03-30, 01:44 PM
Fx education is very good, because if we do not have appropriately qualified forex, we can not make a profit in the FX market and to understand is the desire of Forex market trading profits based on my view

Blackhat Hacker
2013-03-30, 02:00 PM
I guess there is no offline software for forex that has been introduced so far in aps market. though demo account is available for practicing and learning purpose. its really helpful for beginners.

akbar196
2013-03-30, 02:03 PM
Forex education se ap ka kia mutlib hey,i can understand with your words,lekin agar ap ka mutlib forex ke barey me hey toh forex me kamyab honey ke ley knowledge ka hona zarori hey,jo ke hamein ais forums se mil sukta hey.

m.ashraf
2013-03-30, 02:57 PM
dear,sThe Forex education will help us.We can know about the Forex trading system.We can earn money Forex by knowing Forex education.you can read book for forex education on offline and download.

alialiali
2013-03-30, 03:24 PM
dear s,Forex education will help us.We can know about the forex trading system.We can earn money forex by knowing forex education. do you want to know about the ebook, video tutorial etc? You should clear your massage at first.

get2ilyas
2013-03-31, 08:47 AM
Forex education kay leyi traders koo kafi resources mill jaate hain.agar trader kay andar education kee jus tojoo hai too uss kay leyi diffrent forex website or diffrent forex forum available hain.jahaan say trades koo kafi knowledge or experience mill jaata hai.Or saath Saath experience kay leyi demo practice karnee chayi.taa kay ussay achaa idea hoo sakay market kaa.

jsmnr5002
2013-03-31, 09:18 AM
According to my point of view dear friends this business is handled by learning training or getting education about it and this bussiness also have a quality that you learn this bussiness with the help of relater traders who trade in forex,I also learn things from these traders and obsorb their knowledge. . .

jasiminbd
2013-03-31, 09:44 AM
I know that forex training can help us not only that Forex trading system as we know it is our Forex education Forex money you know. as we know it in addition, Forex trading system and education system to help earn money, we will create order. trading system Forex training system as we know that the order we create possibilities for earning money.

faheem00
2013-03-31, 10:35 AM
well me smajhta hu k sahi kaha apne or mere khyal me hum forex k bare me us ki learning bht hi method se le skte hai or me smajhta hu k hume history me forex k bare me parhna chaiye or tadring k bare me knwldge hum news tarding se or magzines se b le skte hai..

tanujsoni
2013-03-31, 02:48 PM
there are alot of software avialable on google play store to learn forex trading offline....

dareking
2013-03-31, 04:00 PM
well me smajhta hu k sahi kaha apne or mere khyal me hum forex k bare me us ki learning bht hi method se le skte hai or me smajhta hu k hume history me forex k bare me parhna chaiye or tadring k bare me knwldge hum news tarding se or magzines se b le skte hai..

Ye baat sahi hai waise, trader ko forex business ki history jaan lena chahiye, usko history thoda bahut padna chahiye, taki usko is field ke bare mein jayda se jayda pata chal sake, bahut hi kam trader forex history read karte hai.

amith
2013-03-31, 04:34 PM
I know that forex training can help us not only that Forex trading system as we know it is our Forex education Forex money you know. as we know it in addition, Forex trading system and education system to help earn money, we will create order. trading system Forex training system as we know that the order we create possibilities for earning money.

It is true, in this business is indeed there should be a thorough preparation both the emotions of our capital and other things related to this business as menegement calculation of lot, the strategies used and prepare strategies to 2 when the first strategy didn't work, after that stay we choose trder day or swing trader

shivendra
2013-03-31, 06:56 PM
dareking,haan trader ko forex me ane se pale forex ke baren me ache se knowledge lena chaiy iske loss aur profit ke baren me old tradron se samgh lena chahiy yadi hum bina samghenge kuch karten hain to humara hi nuksa hoga .

djforex
2013-03-31, 07:24 PM
I did not get your view point well dear for forex education theres many broker who providing an online system and many websites who guiding us about forex trading ......best of luck.

dip
2013-03-31, 07:26 PM
i think you have to know is there any of line trading demo account, no there are not any way to offline demo trading system but you can learn by many eBook to learn Forex business.

afzal00
2013-03-31, 07:32 PM
Forex education very needed for Forex traders, This is because, by learning about Forex and its trading system we cna make more money in Forex. There are many people are making batter life by earning from Forex market.

fxearner
2013-03-31, 09:12 PM
dareking,haan trader ko forex me ane se pale forex ke baren me ache se knowledge lena chaiy iske loss aur profit ke baren me old tradron se samgh lena chahiy yadi hum bina samghenge kuch karten hain to humara hi nuksa hoga .

hanji forex trading mein agar hum bina knwledge kuch karenge tou hamara nuksaan hei hoga,hume forex ko samajhna bahut jaroori hai aur har newbie ko pehle forex ki education ke baarein mein sochna chahiye..

dareking
2013-04-05, 12:21 PM
hanji forex trading mein agar hum bina knwledge kuch karenge tou hamara nuksaan hei hoga,hume forex ko samajhna bahut jaroori hai aur har newbie ko pehle forex ki education ke baarein mein sochna chahiye..

haan bhai agar bina knowledge ke is field mein trading karenge, to nuksaan ka samna sabse pahle karna padta hai, humko apna real money safe rakhne ki koshish karna chahiye, isliye humko without knowledge trading nahi karna chahiye. ;)

rauf3739
2013-04-11, 04:09 PM
Business Learning Forex Trading is hard or easy? At this time the forex trading business is very easy to do by anyone and from anywhere. You can learn forex and forex transact business with a capital of computers connected to the Internet, either from home, office, cafe, and where all that is important is the internet connection facilities. Forex trading is the largest market in the world measured by total value of the transaction. With such great deals every day of course also offers a huge advantage as well and is one of the exciting opportunity to earn income online.

lily01
2013-04-11, 05:06 PM
I cannot comprehend in fact everything you are usually discussing. Real world computer software signifies just what? do you wish to find out about the particular e book, video clip article and so forth? You ought to apparent the massage therapy initially.

Onion
2013-04-11, 08:33 PM
Dreaming about profit and trading for long time in forex need time to spent in forex education, we must learn forex and figure the trading system and forex profit, can it make our dream comes true, and what it the necessary thing we must learn.

shoaib515
2013-04-12, 09:14 AM
forex market men trading karney keiliey education bohot zaruri hoti hey forex education forex market men reerh ki haddi ki hasiat rakhti hey .

adeeltalat
2013-04-12, 09:15 AM
We can know about the forex trading system.We can earn money forex by knowing forex education.The forex education system help us to know about forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money

miansajad
2013-04-12, 12:45 PM
.We can generate income forex trading by knowing forex trading knowledge.The forex trading knowledge system help us to know about forex software system and it also create opportunities for us to generate income

edwardoJ
2013-04-12, 12:46 PM
hmmmn I'm guessing he wants an offline software for forex education? fist of all, there's a bunch of free ebooks and videos you can download for free on the internet if you want to study forex trading offline, also there you can just copypaste articles online to word or notepad for offline uses. I suggest looking at investopedia, ******** and profiforex website for legit study material.

qupsgroup
2013-04-12, 02:09 PM
i can not got your question, but i can say that if you want to learn about forex. you have to follow something. for education on offline you have to download ebook from web, there are many types of book have online provide my some expert. they share there experience on that book. you can read to learn forex.

compaqfx
2013-04-13, 02:54 AM
We can know about the forex trading system.We can earn money forex by knowing forex education.The forex education system help us to know about forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money

i agree with you friend, trader should not wait for more profit because Forex market is uncertain where anytime can turn market against us. I face same kind of problem several time. After that I also focus on short term strategy and for that purpose I made my own strategy where I use some indicator, support resistance idea and others fundamental and technical analysis. Hope you understand ...

princeua
2013-04-13, 03:45 AM
If you are looking for programs to learn Forex advise you to enter the demo account through InstaForex company trading in this account in addition to your one of the experts in the company by e-mail or Sky and so gain experience and learn Forex very well tested this way.

sweetypk2016
2013-04-13, 03:56 AM
i am sorry dea mujhe asa kisi software ka bara main knowledge nahi hai jo ka Forex education sa relate ho. main na just e book , our forum sa hai Forex ki education li hai or still main forum sa hi apni education increase kar rahi hon.

beautifulrose
2013-04-13, 03:59 AM
Aap ka thread to bohat hi short hai jinab. Forex kay offline software say aap ki muraad shayad aap koi aisa software talash kar rahay hain jo kay weekend days yaani kay saturday and sunday jab market close hoti hain un dino man aap run kar kay trading ka maza lay saken. phir bhi aap bata dain kay aap kis kisam kay offline software ki baat kar rahay hain.

amigos27
2013-04-13, 07:39 AM
forex education
If you are going into the world of forex business terjuan important things that must be mastered forex is to know themselves, how to work and sebaginya, capital invested in forex means must be prepared to face the risk, if we invest without knowledge of it is ridiculous.

sohail143
2013-04-13, 08:18 AM
yes agr ham ny forex trade business krna hy to hamen is ky bary mn phaily knowlage hasil krna chahaye,koin ky agr ham forex ka knowlage rakhty hn to is py ham easly kam kr skty hn and bht incom kr skty hn,,,,,,,,,,,

adeeltalat
2013-04-13, 08:31 AM
We can know about the Forex trading system.We can earn money Forex by knowing Forex education. education system help us to know about Forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money.But until now i did not find any free stimulat all are with nominal costs.

gurmeet
2013-04-13, 10:03 AM
i am sorry dea mujhe asa kisi software ka bara main knowledge nahi hai jo ka Forex education sa relate ho. main na just e book , our forum sa hai Forex ki education li hai or still main forum sa hi apni education increase kar rahi hon.

bhai bahut sare saftwear a gyen hain app forex education ke site me dekhen app ko zroor mil jayega mughe to kabhi safwear ki zroorat nhi padi learning ke liy mami forum se hi acha learning kar lia hun mughe isse se kafi acha knowledge mil gya hai .

dareking
2013-04-13, 12:21 PM
bhai bahut sare saftwear a gyen hain app forex education ke site me dekhen app ko zroor mil jayega mughe to kabhi safwear ki zroorat nhi padi learning ke liy mami forum se hi acha learning kar lia hun mughe isse se kafi acha knowledge mil gya hai .

bhai education gain ke liye software ki jarurat nahi hoti hai, humko Education lene ke liye ebooks aur website ki jarurat hoti hai, tabhi humko kuch sikhne ko milta hai, agar humko kuch sikhna hai, to mehnat karna hoga.

alam12
2013-04-13, 02:02 PM
Without education nobody can do anything. So we have to study about forex market. A new trader don't know what is forex trading what is forex market . If i do this business we will loos or profit. So Forex education will help us.We can know about the forex trading system.We can earn money forex by knowing forex education.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-13, 03:42 PM
Forex education is the most important thing in the business of Forex trading. It helps us , how can we trade. We get this information from internet or Forex book or from an expert Forex trader. If a trader don't get this education , i think he will fail in the business of Forex trading.

naziakhan
2013-04-13, 04:03 PM
bhai education gain ke liye software ki jarurat nahi hoti hai, humko Education lene ke liye ebooks aur website ki jarurat hoti hai, tabhi humko kuch sikhne ko milta hai, agar humko kuch sikhna hai, to mehnat karna hoga.

yes , we can not learn forex from software , if you are willing to learn forex then you should search e _books about it and read them thoroughly , when you get some basic about forex then you can start practice on demo account .:)

waseemahmed
2013-04-13, 04:23 PM
well me smajhta hu k forex k bare me hum education bht hi sahi trah se le skte hai or bht si sites yaha pe net per avialable hai or me smajhta hu k hum apne seniors se discussion kr k b tarding k barw me knwldge le skte hai or un se faida utha skta hai...

tahir11
2013-04-13, 05:00 PM
i think the tecnology of today can provide us such a softwares which teaches us forex.. but infact it is a online bussiness so there are very low chances that offline such softwares are available..

sunny akmal
2013-04-13, 08:33 PM
forex ik trhan ki education hai bhi or nai bhi q k is mai kam kar k har koe profit hasil karskta hai or education hasil nai kar skta is sy bas knowldge hasil ho skta hai

get2ilyas
2013-04-14, 08:51 AM
Forex seekhnay kay leyi kafee resources available hain traders kay leyi.diffrents forex web sites or forex forums say bee traders or new bie koo basic information mill jaate hai.ess kay elawaa demo account use kar kay bee new traders achaa experience banna saktay hain.jab tak new traders achaa experience banaa nahee laytay tab tak unnay real par nahee aanaa chayi.

usman786
2013-04-14, 10:30 AM
I think forex education may help us.We can know about the forex trading system.We can make income forex by knowing forex education.

rizwanali
2013-04-14, 10:34 AM
forex ma agr akm karn caht ho to ap ko is ma tring karn ho ghe forex ak acha kam ha is sa boht sa log kam kar ka pasa kamt ha ap be is ma kamkaro or pasa kamo is ma boht pasa ha

adeeltalat
2013-04-14, 11:03 AM
We can know about the forex trading system.We can earn money forex by knowing forex education. forex learning related website and then you can read this ebook and can learn forex trade.

ishaq02
2013-04-14, 06:49 PM
hello guys about your post my opinion is The Forex education will help us.We can know about the Forex trading system.We can earn money Forex by knowing Forex education. education system help us to know about Forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money. The forex education system help us to know about forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money.thanks for the post keep trading

dhan
2013-04-15, 12:58 AM
I dont know actually if there is some offline software for Forex education. Education can be done using internet in many ways. If the trader wants to study , then internet is the best place to count on not some offline software.

srikanta
2013-04-15, 09:47 PM
Friend i can't understand your question.What do you mean by offline.I can say you some tips to learn forex trading.At first to learn forex trading has many website as like ********.com is the best for beginner and also have many broker they provide a online saminar.You can attend this seminar.Has mnay ebook online.

umerjee
2013-04-15, 09:54 PM
ap is per kam kerne ki education hasil ker sekte hain ap is ki book net se download ker sekte hai.ebook ke zerye ap is ki malomat hasil ker sekte hain.ap is per kam kerne ki traning le sekte hain .ager ap traning le ke kam ko karain gain to ap kam ko kafi achi terhan ker sekte hain.forex good work for all .....

aikhan007
2013-04-15, 09:57 PM
Forex is the best online earning source but here needed for some basis idea about Forex business,so your needed a lot of learn about forex then you can able the business this is.That all.

kamboh3
2013-04-15, 10:01 PM
ap is ma kam karna caht ho toaap is ma tring karo or is ka damo ackont calo is sa ap ko is ka bar ma pat cal ja ga forex ak acha kam ha is ma sab kam karn caht ha or pasa kama caht hya

dimaz99
2013-04-16, 05:38 AM
We can bed virtually the Forex trading group.We can garner money Forex by lettered Forex upbringing. education grouping provide us to couple active Forex trading method and it also make opportunities for us to acquire money.But until now i did not hit any loose stimulat all are with formal costs

munir4u
2013-04-16, 09:43 AM
Forex education bht zarori hai forex trader ka liya . Forex education ka liya agar ap Google pa serach karo ga tu bhot si site ap ka smana ajayenghi jahan sa ap forex ko learn kar skata hai. aj kal jasa jasa Forex ka trend bhot tazai sa bahar raha hai usi hisab sa acha sites bahi log bana ra hai. maian na basic forex ki education baby pip sa li hai.

robin011
2013-04-16, 10:28 AM
For learning forex I think there is Forex software, e-book, training, Forex trading online, where you have to run a business online Forex trading, so in practice, you need to be online, maybe you can learn from a book or a friend to better understand Forex, you might think ...

shoaib515
2013-04-16, 11:05 AM
meney to koi offline aisa software istemall naheeen kia jis se men forex education hasil karun meney forex market men trading karna apney dost se seekha .

Liaba
2013-04-16, 11:06 AM
study about forex trading right??
for me . forum is the best ways to learn about forex trading, beside you can search several sites that give more info about trading and several site that give you free ebook about trading... so try it..

rizwanali
2013-04-16, 11:08 AM
forex agra ap kam karn caht ho to ap ko is ka liy is ma trinr karn par ge or is ma reding ka bar ma jan caht ho is liy ap is ma ivsr karo or apna kam karo forex ma boht pasa ha aop be is sa pasa kam sakt ho

dareking
2013-04-16, 11:21 AM
Forex education bht zarori hai forex trader ka liya . Forex education ka liya agar ap Google pa serach karo ga tu bhot si site ap ka smana ajayenghi jahan sa ap forex ko learn kar skata hai. aj kal jasa jasa Forex ka trend bhot tazai sa bahar raha hai usi hisab sa acha sites bahi log bana ra hai. maian na basic forex ki education baby pip sa li hai.

forex education bahut important hai bhai, main ye dekh liya hai, is field mein paisa kama pana mushkil hai, jiske pass knowledge hai, sirf wo hi trader is field se paisa kama sakta hai bhai, bahut mehnat karna padta hai.

waseemahmed
2013-04-16, 11:41 AM
well me smajhta hu k theek kaha apne bhai or forex k bare me education ya info lena sub se pehle or zaruri hai humare liye or jub sari learning or info hume a jaye gi to yeh bat possible hoskti hai k tarding humare liye thoiri bht asan ho jaye or hume fiada hojaye...

tigase
2013-04-16, 06:13 PM
maybe you bertatnya about online software to learn forex? I suggest that the online course for you is very helpful, if you can get online that will actually make you continue to learn to analyze the original market, for of course there are offline apps you can download. even trading application is also available on the internet.

Onion
2013-04-16, 09:04 PM
forex education will keep us thinking about forex trading, I learn forex everyday and thinking about forex everyday, it is make my mind familiar with forex business and have a positive thinking about forex business, so when I trade forex and found a hard condition, I hope that my mind able to produce the best option to make my trading safe and earn money.

saddam100
2013-04-16, 09:36 PM
Hi! Friend you are know Forex help on education example you doing forex forum and you be help English education and Prentice it? Get help and help a friend teaching point of English Prentice Forum know as the point of education?

jatayufx
2013-04-17, 04:14 AM
forex education will keep us thinking about forex trading, I learn forex everyday and thinking about forex everyday, it is make my mind familiar with forex business and have a positive thinking about forex business, so when I trade forex and found a hard condition, I hope that my mind able to produce the best option to make my trading safe and earn money.

if the movement according to the trend change of strategy was the analysis of each strategy will be very beneficial and look at trends in the European and American market sessions will be easy to use analysis and also the reduced risk trade

keroso1
2013-04-17, 04:47 AM
actually i think that the forex tester software is pretty nice and you have to undeerstand that this kind of softwares can be really great if you know how to use them my friend

zahira
2013-04-17, 05:00 AM
Hi! Friend you are know Forex help on education example you doing forex forum and you be help English education and Prentice it? Get help and help a friend teaching point of English Prentice Forum know as the point of education?
Yes sure I tried different ways and strategies to make good profit in forex now that I have those ideas what we need now is enough fund to make good profit in forex and survive the market for a very long time.

gretos
2013-04-17, 05:49 AM
actually a lot that you can find on the internet about trading softwares offline for offline and this is usually what we call trading simulator, and when we use it as a simulator, and when we can control the tools in the back test on MT4 for example pause for a break and we can analyze and enter the market with offline trading tools like this

joynan
2013-04-17, 05:56 AM
Forex trading business success for need about forex trade education. And in the world about forex trade education for have many education and learning website. And about forex trade education for have forex books and video tutorial. And forex trading learning for it is all important for all new trader.

shoaib515
2013-04-17, 10:51 AM
forex educatiion ager forex education hamarey paas naheen hey t ham forex market men kamyab trading naheen kar saktey forex education bohot zaruri hey .

heart00
2013-04-17, 10:59 AM
forex mein online tranning and forex education ki bohat importance ha forex education sa ap forex marekt ko achi tara samaj sakta ho forex education sa ap ka trading mein bohat imporvement ati ha earn krna easy hota ha

dareking
2013-04-17, 11:16 AM
forex mein online tranning and forex education ki bohat importance ha forex education sa ap forex marekt ko achi tara samaj sakta ho forex education sa ap ka trading mein bohat imporvement ati ha earn krna easy hota ha

Haan bhai forex education bahut important hai, agar forex market ki achchi knowledge hum trader nahi rakhenge, to hum trader ko is business ko karne ka sahi tarika pata nahi chalega, paisa earning nahi kar sakenge.:(

rizwanali
2013-04-17, 11:19 AM
forex ma ap kam karn caht ho forex ak acha kam ha is ma sab sa pahl is ma tring karon or jab ap ko is ka bar ma pat cal ja or ap ko is ma trdinh karn a ga to ap is ma invst karo

shafqatirshad
2013-04-17, 11:41 AM
i can also do not know about what are you saying. in my opinion if you want to get information then you will use a websites of trading; many books are available and other institution which guide you about the trading education.

waseemahmed
2013-04-17, 09:37 PM
g han me apki bat se agree krta hu aur mere khyal me forex education bht zaruri hota hai or me smajhta hu k ager hume forex k bare me shai trah se knwkdge mil jaye to hum tarding se or forex se bht zaida or acha fiada utha skte hai..

zahira
2013-04-17, 09:43 PM
i can also do not know about what are you saying. in my opinion if you want to get information then you will use a websites of trading; many books are available and other institution which guide you about the trading education.
Well In trade a lot of misplaced my account but I am motionless in forex and I create defeat and profit in my trade line and that why I still stay alive and in prospect I believe I also stay alive in forex.

fxstar
2013-04-17, 10:03 PM
you need to follow your seniors on this forum and you get points of earning very quick..i am also a learner and i am get good knowledge from this forum you visit every section of this forum and visit the profiles of most senior member of this forum you get good result for your trading on this forum

miansajad
2013-04-17, 11:05 PM
I learn currency trading working daily and considering currency trading working daily, it is create my concepts familiar with currency trading working organization and have a positive considering currency trading working organization, so when I business currency trading working and found a hard situation, I wish that my concepts able to generate the best option to create my working safe and generate income.

safdar786
2013-04-18, 12:07 AM
g han forex ak kism education he ki tara hai humhain kafi knowledge millta hai iss me mrea ye khna hai k ye jo forex hai ek educationha hasil krne ka acha tarika hai or me yehi kaon ga k forex iss the best education.

sweetypk2016
2013-04-18, 02:24 AM
Forex main earning tab hi possible hai jab hum Forex ki pore emaciation tehk sa hasil karain ga kiyo with out Forex information koi bhi trader Forex main biklul bhi nahi chla skata ya ek bhot zarori step hai Forex main entree karna ka liya. our kamiyab hona ka liya. is liya humi Forex education ko baht he deeply leran karna chiya.

shoaib515
2013-04-18, 06:57 AM
forex market men education itni hi zaruri hey jitni keh dusrey fields men dusrey kamon keiliey hoti hey kiunkeh education key begher koi bhi kaam adhura rehta hey .

rangi
2013-04-18, 07:15 AM
Your opinion is not clear to me, but forex education is important for us. You can get huge number of experience when you do demo trade . Whenever you do better in demo trade you will be success in the real trade market.

gurmeet
2013-04-18, 08:26 AM
Forex main earning tab hi possible hai jab hum Forex ki pore emaciation tehk sa hasil karain ga kiyo with out Forex information koi bhi trader Forex main biklul bhi nahi chla skata ya ek bhot zarori step hai Forex main entree karna ka liya. our kamiyab hona ka liya. is liya humi Forex education ko baht he deeply leran karna chiya.

haan forex jab tak hum theek se nhi karenge tab tak hum isme kuch bhi nhi kar payenge isliy hume forex ko ek samghdare se karne ki zroorat hai jitna ache se karenge utna hi badiya yadi isse samgh dare se nhi karenge to humara loss hi hoga isme hum jab tak acha knowledge n ho jay tab tak hume isme kuch bhi nhi karna chahiy .

tahir11
2013-04-18, 03:14 PM
forex basically online earning source u can trade on forex it is a business for those persons who are students or jobless

saddam100
2013-04-18, 04:55 PM
Forex education will help us. We can know about the forex trading system. We can earn money forex by meaningful forex education. Forex is very much popular business. people like this business because forex can change our life. I love to work in forex. Because it gives me a lot of money. Cash can change our life.

aug1947
2013-04-18, 04:56 PM
jab bhi koe insta forex tarding me biluk neww aattta hayyy to is k lie hr cheez new hoti hay or is ko forex tarding k bare me jan ne k lie forex educatin ki zrorat hoti hay js ko hasil kar k wo kam kar skta hayyyy.........

uzair650
2013-04-18, 05:02 PM
Forex trading knowledge will help us. . We can generate income forex by meaningful forex knowledge. Currency trading is very much popular company. people like this company because forex can modify our lifestyle. I love to work in forex. Because it gives me a lot of cash. Cash can modify our lifestyle.

opang
2013-04-18, 10:06 PM
If we are interested plunge at trading forex, we need education forex.We can clearly understand what it forex.We can learn a lot of strategies to earn profit from forex.

2013-04-19, 12:08 AM
jaha tak mera khyal ha ap kisi b achy se searcj engine main ja kr is per search krin ge to is se related bht sara mawaad ap ko mil jae ga

sweetypk2016
2013-04-19, 03:25 AM
jii han agar koi trader waki ya chata hai ka Forex main wo asani sa money earn Karin tu,maian yah kahaonghi ka Forex eduction main wo pore tarah dehan da kiyo ka Forex main app earn sirf our sirf apni knowledge ka bass pa earn kar skatai our knowledge ka liya Forex ki study Karna bht zarori hai.

faridshawky
2013-04-19, 06:44 AM
I think my friend you can go to Forex library on the Internet and there you will learn forex and forex trading education can earn money from the site of Forex

apachesusu
2013-04-19, 06:32 PM
If you are totally new to forex like the baby ninja to the right then this is a great place to get started with your forex education and become a full grown forex trader.

bilal02
2013-04-19, 07:31 PM
mera khayal he ke forex ka koi software asa nahi he ke jis ko offline yani intarnet ke bagair istamal kar sake our sab bari bat ye hae ke ager offline hoga to hamain taza treen malomat ka kasy pata chaly ga our jab tak malomat ka pata nahi pata nahi chaly ga to ham is se faida kase utha saken ge

torikazi
2013-04-19, 07:35 PM
I do not understand what you mean in your posts. Your question is not clear. If you want to learn Forex off the line, I think better than to learn Forex on line. But my advice is to learn from people who have great experience about this.

monali
2013-04-19, 08:11 PM
One can understand ebook regarding forex trading training upon off of series. One can download forex trading mastering ebook from several forex trading mastering associated web page and he/she could understand that ebook which enables it to study foreign exchange trading..........

safdar786
2013-04-19, 08:56 PM
forex education for the men jo iss iss forex me kaam krta hai ye education deti hai yani iss ki help krti hai forex company there is a forex educationhelp.

Onion
2013-04-19, 09:17 PM
I think forex education is not just to make us know about forex trading and teach us about trading skill, but it is also teach us how to have a good character of trader to work in this business.

faridshawky
2013-04-19, 09:40 PM
. Think that going to the library Forex Suva helps education and experience in the rules Ras money trading foreign currencies can earn money by knowing Forex Forex Education.

sobuj111
2013-04-19, 09:55 PM
We can know about the Forex trading system.We can earn Forex by knowing Forex education. education system help us to know Forex trading system and it also create for us to earn money. forex education system help us know about forex trading system.

lalmiah00
2013-04-19, 10:21 PM
i can also do not know about what are you saying. in my opinion if you want to get information then you will use a websites of trading; many books are available and other institution which guide you about the trading education....best of luck.

hellelali
2013-04-19, 10:22 PM
Thanks to this topicForex big world worth teaching in universities. Because it includes within it a lot of symbols, science and subtleties

faizah
2013-04-19, 11:22 PM
Forex trading knowledge is very important in Forex trading trading. No one can gain without Forex trading knowledge. Coaching in Forex trading is very important. Forex information never ends. We have to study when ever we business. Without information we can't succeed in Forex trading. Knowledge about Forex trading never betrayed traders.

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-19, 11:41 PM
Execute it will be possible you will discover stimulator already in the market you possibly can process off-line about them. Quite a few secure the facts connected with far more subsequently several years many pairs usually are available on at this time there. People only need to function of which and test out almost any EA or maybe approach at this time there within the behalf of their facts and as well can certainly visualize identical.

Although up to now used to do definitely not uncover almost any cost-free stimulate each are having affordable prices.

sakibmiakob
2013-04-20, 12:19 AM
I am unable to think of truly what we are generally chat in close proximity to. Not online software package means precisely what? does one must for you to pair throughout the book, online video short training and many others? You must adjust your current rub in initial.

anzerg11
2013-04-20, 08:36 AM
Here in the forum in many things as possible to benefit from much just look and you will find what you want I learned in this forum a lot of stuff

jatayufx
2013-04-20, 09:00 AM
Execute it will be possible you will discover stimulator already in the market you possibly can process off-line about them. Quite a few secure the facts connected with far more subsequently several years many pairs usually are available on at this time there. People only need to function of which and test out almost any EA or maybe approach at this time there within the behalf of their facts and as well can certainly visualize identical.

Although up to now used to do definitely not uncover almost any cost-free stimulate each are having affordable prices.
trade risk manage and analysis of existing as well as forex trading is profitable only consider the financial condition and the condition of the margin money should be put on financial management and analysis with discipline, forex trading should use trading plan

teazer
2013-04-21, 07:55 PM
i can understand your question. what you want to say if you talk about forex education then i suggest you need a good teacher who is well experienced and well educated . and study through out ebooks , forums and search more and more website and gain more and more knowledge.

jatayufx
2013-04-22, 08:44 PM

always with discipline with the trading system used by the trading system to achieve controlled and analysis consistent profit in Forex trading, consider taking the risk of a large margin and the need for time and add profits with disciplined traded

ahmedreda
2013-04-22, 08:55 PM
i think forex education is so important thing to make good profits you must had enough experience and good knowledge to do not make any loss i think the most good thing to have good experience .

jancaree3
2013-04-22, 09:30 PM
The Currency trading education and learning will help us.We can know about the Currency trading plan.We can generate income Currency trading by knowing Currency trading education and learning. education and learning system help us to know about Currency trading plan and it also create opportunities for us to generate income.

shohag293
2013-04-22, 09:48 PM
In Forex trading training and Forex education is an essential thing for a new trader to initiate Forex trading, if a trader does not have proper knowledge about Forex trading he will not be able to earn money from Forex trading so each and every trader in Forex trading should learn Forex trading.

opos01
2013-04-22, 10:53 PM
Determine fully understand definitely the things you can be revealing. Traditionally software system will mean everything that? do you need to are aware of that publication, video recording mini seminar . . .? You might want to sharp ones own massage therapies at the start.

paki007
2013-04-22, 10:56 PM
Forex trading ka merya kheyal man koi bhi bazbta institute nahin hay. is ki education apko siraf aur siraf e book internet ya aus ki websites say hi mil sakti han. is liay aik forex trader ko educated zaroor hona chhiay. takeh wo websites say her kisam ki maloomaat hasil ker saky. nahin tu wo buhat pechay reh jaey gaa................

munir4u
2013-04-26, 08:38 PM
har successful business men ka liya zarori hota hai wo zayda knowledge able ho apna business ka hisab sa is liya Forex main bhi ek trader ko forex ki complete education ko hasil karna chya our us ko apnea our apni study ko practically use karta howe experience gain karna cahya ya best our successful trader bana ka sahi rasta hai.

kaldizar
2013-04-26, 08:53 PM
a don't think such a thing exists their are 2 ways to learn trading the hard way is the books it may take up to 6 months the short way is you open a demo account and deal with it like a real one, i mean you look for strategies from forums in the end you will end up creating your own ones good luck

dipo00
2013-04-26, 08:57 PM
Forex trading ka merya kheyal man koi bhi bazbta institute nahin hay. is ki education apko siraf aur

nkem
2013-04-26, 09:42 PM
you can get forex trading materials offline. just download and print forex materials from insta forex websites and then read them offline. you can also check out for al brooks books.

lata12
2013-04-26, 10:09 PM
siraf e book internet ya aus ki websites say hi mil sakti han. is liay aik forex trader ko educated

himu03
2013-04-26, 10:30 PM
zaroor hona chhiay. takeh wo websites say her kisam ki maloomaat hasil ker saky. nahin tu wo buhat

miansajad
2013-04-26, 11:06 PM
you can get forex currency trading components off-line. just obtain and create forex currency trading components from mome currency trading websites and then read them off-line. you can also check out for al streams books.

sultan2
2013-04-27, 01:00 AM
ya bat bht zaiyda important rukhti hai trader ka liya ka bina Forex ka education hasil kiya Forex filed main nahi ana chiya. kiyo ka agar ap ko Forex main kam karna ka trika nhi pata hoga tu ap kiya kam karoga our kasa success haisl karoga. is liya better yahi hota hai ka ap zaiyda focus Forex learning our education pa dain jo bht zayda zarori samjha jata hai .

YosriPlus
2013-04-27, 04:03 AM
To have an offline education , You can Download some Ebook and PDF about forex , learn forex , strategies , Japonaise candle ...

shoaib515
2013-04-27, 07:01 AM
forx trading maket men ham logon ko bohot ziada learning ki zarurat hoti hey .forex tradiing market men hamen sub sey pehley ziada sey ziada basic education hasil karna ho gi aur phir trading karna ho gi .

suru
2013-04-27, 07:03 AM
Just now I don't think Forex Education. I know if one person know about good English and try to proper way for earning then he must success in life. It's not matter.

kabeer
2013-04-27, 08:07 AM
एक एक अच्छा व्यापार कैसे करना है के बारे में सूचना रखना जो नए लोगों की बहुत है, और कैसे वैसे भी रणनीति को अच्छी लगती है, क्योंकि शिक्षा एक व्यापार के लिए महत्वपूर्ण

shafi
2013-04-27, 09:36 AM
I pla withani nvestment of $300, whihc I intend to grow by 50monthly. I intend o withdraw half of the profits and compound the other half in the nxet month. This means that by the next month I will be trading with $375. good lucks...............

saeed275
2013-04-27, 02:44 PM
g g dear bilkul forex hi nai kise bhi kaam ya kisi bhi masly ko smajhne k lia zrori hai ko wo educatin hasil kre ta k os ko forex me trading k bare me smajh aa sky or wo asani se trading kar sky or wo apni earing ko kho na sky

smsobuj
2013-04-27, 02:55 PM
Actually i don't know any offline software that support Forex education. For me, best idea would be trying to learn online. not off line. Even demo account need online. So Forex education without net will be of no use.

himu03
2013-04-27, 03:01 PM
forx trading maket men ham logon ko bohot ziada learning ki zarurat hoti hey .forex tradiing market

kalam01
2013-04-27, 03:23 PM
men hamen sub sey pehley ziada sey ziada basic education hasil karna ho gi aur phir trading karna ho gi .

onlyy
2013-04-27, 04:03 PM
Explain what you mean please

jatayufx
2013-04-27, 06:44 PM
Just now I don't think Forex Education. I know if one person know about good English and try to proper way for earning then he must success in life. It's not matter.

learning trading must use system wear a trading plan and the discipline applied and appropriate trading system and trading business plan to run the analysis with forex trading requires discipline and applied discipline strategies reduce the risk of loss

sobuj555
2013-04-27, 08:25 PM
More then i tried to make clear your questions.. you ask about how and where we must learn and study about trading right?? for me . forum is the best ways to learn about forex trading, you can search several sites that give more about trading and several site that give you.

norix
2013-04-27, 10:33 PM
More then i tried to make clear your questions.. you ask about how and where we must learn and study about trading right?? for me . forum is the best ways to learn about forex trading, you can search several sites that give more about trading and several site that give you.

education system help us to know about forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money, and If i do this business we will loos or profit so forex education will help us.

new786
2013-04-28, 12:33 AM
Forex education but offline ..... according to me is available in form of e book related to trading business hard copies or books are also available or you can safe pages like from Forex site or any other site which are guiding you to understand the work methodology.... demo account is also is useful to understand but it work in online.... but of line you can understand its option but some how

Rehan
2013-04-28, 01:48 AM
if you are interst in the forex trading then you can read the book in forex trading off line. that means how to work of line the trading company, so in the mean while i can get many more chances in the field.

sultan2
2013-04-28, 03:12 AM
Forex main kmayabhi just un trader ka liya jo ka bht achi knowledge study ka bad trading kar ti hai is liya hum sab trader ko Forex education ko proper time da ka learn karna chaiya jo ka bht zarori hai trading ka liya.

jatayufx
2013-04-28, 04:16 AM

learning is so important to the account of motion analysis analysis analysis analysis trading system under the provisions should be able to see and analyze the trends and fundamental analysis system do all the market trends

dipo00
2013-04-28, 10:35 AM
More then i tried to make clear your questions.. you ask about how and where we must learn and

Faisalmian
2013-04-28, 10:40 AM
forex education is help full and use full for traders knowledge of forex online business is easy and get success in the forex .forex education sa mere knowledge ma bohat izafa howa han...........

lata12
2013-04-28, 02:03 PM
search several sites that give more about trading and several site that give you. it work in online.... but of line you can understand its option but some how

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

you can search several sites that give more about trading and several site that give you. demo account is also is useful to understand but it work in online.

GHOURI
2013-04-28, 11:15 PM
Forex education is very much necessary for those who want to start this must go through trading education it will help you to understand methodology terms and option available and how to use and play safe in this environment. there must be offline material use for subject discuss

Ali yazdan
2013-04-29, 12:05 AM
forex education is very much necessary because if there is no forex education then how people can understand forex and how can it spread forex so there might be certyain sources of forex education if there are some softwares online availability is not bad

muzamil72
2013-04-29, 12:17 AM
Me ic software k bary me nai jnta but itna janta hn k jo yaha pe kam karta ha forum pe posting karta ha wo yaha se bht c learning b karta ha ku k ye aik best online kam yaha pe apko earning k sath sath bht learning karne ka b moqa milta ha.

sayda tasnim
2013-04-29, 12:23 AM
I always like businessman. Learn has no end. Forex trading is a business. So i think that forex trading education is good for a businessman.

osim71
2013-04-29, 12:23 AM
Forex education will help us.We may know about forex trading system.We can do by knowing the forex training.

munir4u
2013-04-29, 03:21 AM
Forex trading main ana sa phyla Forex ki pore education hasil karna bht zarori hai . kiyo ka Forex main kamiyabhi hasil Karna ka liya jab tak Forex k fully jan na lain tak tak Forex sa hum kuch kama nahi saka.

jahanmeah1
2013-04-29, 09:24 AM
my spouse and i don't understand whatever you
want..
talk about the trading approach or even
fx ebook..
i'm sure a person entered an incorrect
bedroom for your question.. maybe you can easily head to fx
starter..

haney
2013-04-29, 09:29 AM

what did you mean about it ? did you ask to us for ofline software then you can learn and practice without make connection to internet ? or did you offer some software for us then we can use it for learning and practicing on weeken ? i guess you have a bright idea about it but you just wrote for some words and i do not understand it

jogja
2013-04-29, 09:50 AM
forex education

I do not quite understand what you mean, but if you are referring to is a means to learn forex in addition to software, you can learn from the people around you who use them to trade Forex. Keep the spirit to always do business.

kalam0
2013-04-29, 02:27 PM
so there might be certyain sources of forex education if there are some softwares online availability is not bad i think that forex trading education is good for a businessman. it also create opportunities for us to generate income.

az92007
2013-04-29, 02:32 PM
forex hanary knowledge ko increase karny me buhat helpful ha is k through ap apni income k sath sath knowledge ko bhi increase kar sakty ha our forex me ap ko buhat sa new seekhny me milta ha..

MubashirAhmed
2013-05-01, 12:55 PM
i think some books r awailable in market related to onlinev forex trade. and some proffesional also giving services. u can avail.

Ghalib
2013-05-01, 12:58 PM
I can'nt get your question, but I hing that in this thread we can teach education. Every one want to post some rule or other benifitful thing about forex.

shoaib515
2013-05-02, 09:25 AM
forex trading men earning sey pehley learning aur education ki bohot zarurat ho hey is liey is men ager ham logon ney earning karni hey to sub sey pehley yeh do chezen zaruri hen .

fright1101
2013-05-02, 09:31 AM
I think in forex there is no software offline forex education because forex trading is online based, so you have to run a business online forex trading, even to practice in the demo you have to be online also you have to collect information from your friend who are involved in forex market.

hiqbaleee
2013-05-02, 09:49 AM
Actually , forex education is need for every one , If he or she want to become a good trader . A good trader always gain profit more , So forex educations is need for all trader . There are the different side u learn forex business. But i think best is forex demo account posting.

raazi
2013-05-02, 11:12 AM
forex ki education buht help karti ha pana platforum ma agr ap is ma acha learn kar lo to ap ko is ma buht asni ho gi jis sa ap earn bhi acha karo ga

aariya16
2013-05-02, 10:19 PM
i am unable to perceive truly what you're talking concerning. Offline code suggests that what? does one wish to grasp concerning the eBook, video tutorial etc? you ought to clear your massage initially......:doubt::yahoo::peace:

sultan2
2013-05-04, 02:34 AM
har filed main ana sa phla us fileld sa reralet pore education ko haisl karna zarori hota taka bad main us business main humi koi parashani na ho asa hi forex main bina education hasil kiya hum acha trader nahi ban sakta our na hi hum is business main kuch kama sakta hai is liya Forex eduction ko lazami phla hasil karna chya Forex trading start karna sa phyla.

aptx4869
2013-05-04, 05:13 AM
Actually i don't know any offline software that support Forex education. For me, best idea would be trying to learn online. not off line. Even demo account need online. So Forex education without net will be of no use.

I think you already heard about forex tester, that was great tool. It can make good practice for us. Many success trader are practice their system on this software. I hope i can buy it. It was offline and online tool which can improve our skill better than using demo account. The best trader are they who want to learn and study to improve their system.

Rafiq1
2013-05-04, 11:01 AM
Forex education can be get from the Internet where from many web sits are available and are very useful for the trader. This is the good source to enhance the knowledge skill of the trader. This fourm is also a source of gain the knowledge and exchange the view and share the problems. First get the educateion of fores then start the trading.

sohail143
2013-05-04, 11:13 AM
dear forex ky bary mn ap knowlige forex trade business mn jo senior hn on sy bhe kar sakty ho and demo account mn work kar ky bhe hasil, kar sakty hn,,,,,,,

dareking
2013-05-04, 11:55 AM
dear forex ky bary mn ap knowlige forex trade business mn jo senior hn on sy bhe kar sakty ho and demo account mn work kar ky bhe hasil, kar sakty hn,,,,,,,

aapne waise sahi kaha hai bhai, hum kisi senior ki madad forex mein le sakte hai, aur unse humko kafi achchi trading sikhne ko bhi milegi, lekin senior har kisi ki madad nahi karte hai, kisi kisi ko hi senior ki madad milti hai.:(

taxo
2013-05-04, 01:01 PM
i didn't understand you ask the question forex education, forex education is very helpful to earn the money in the forex trade, forex trade is not possible without education, so it is very imporant forex edication to the expert teacher then forex trade started and earn the money easily

ajk92
2013-05-04, 02:39 PM
education without trading will make not interested to keep learn about it, it is like have a plan to do business without having capital amount to start it, and someday we must forget about all we learn. So what we learn must be something that what will we work best on it.

NADDOURINO
2013-05-04, 07:41 PM
if you wanna my point of view i think that forex education is the most important thing in forex trading because it can help us to avoid a lot of mistakes which causes losing a lot of money .that's why we have to educate forex well before we satrt trading in real account

dhewantrie
2013-05-05, 12:13 AM
forex education possible is very important because we can never know the direction of price movement if we do not have knowledge about forex. there are a lot of places to learn forex so that we do not need to be confused to learn that.

laljawahar
2013-05-05, 12:40 AM
forex trading ma aap ko learn karne ho ge forex ma bhager learn or knowledge nahi ho ge to aap ko forex ma kam karan ma maza nahi ha ga forex ma learn ma bhot important ha.or kuch time demo account ma kam karha or or fire aap ko real account ma kam kar ha.

radean
2013-05-05, 01:26 AM
my opinion there's no offline software system for Forex trading learning however you'll transfer several books about forex that you'll search on Google and second factor is you have got to listen on books and learn in true that means not simply reading

Rafiq1
2013-05-05, 06:09 AM
Forex education is very necessary for every trader which can be got from the various corners. Firstly the Demo account is the good platform for the traders and also this forum is good for exchange the difficulties and views with other traders. Many web sits and e book are now a days are available to increase the knowledge.

joynan
2013-05-05, 06:20 AM
Forex trading business success for forex education i very important for all forex trader in the world. Because forex trading success is not very easy for all forex trader, so good learning for you can read forex books. And it is for education is very important.

Rafiq1
2013-05-05, 10:25 AM
Forex education pay the vital role in the trading. The education can be get from the web sits and also e books are available on the net which are very use ful for the traders. The basic knowledge can be get from the Demo account which is also good for beginners.

norix
2013-05-05, 08:35 PM
Forex education pay the vital role in the trading. The education can be get from the web sits and also e books are available on the net which are very use ful for the traders. The basic knowledge can be get from the Demo account which is also good for beginners.

if you want to get information then you will use a websites of trading; many books are available , but I am motionless in forex and I create defeat and profit in my trade line and that why I still stay alive and in prospect

miansajad
2013-05-05, 11:34 PM
forex Currency dealing information pay the important part in the dealing. The training and learning can be get from the web rests and also e guides are available on the net which are very use ful for the investors. The primary information can be get from the Trial consideration which is also good for newbies.

zedforex
2013-05-06, 02:18 PM
Forex education will be very useful for newbies as he waded stock market trading. Without enough stock or knowledge you may not be able to survive in the forex trading market. You have to equip yourself as much as you can.

jatayufx
2013-05-07, 04:30 AM

we only need to analyze the period and using a trading plan and make a good position in the movement of forex trading waiting to use stop loss and make the trade and with little risk capital must be used trading margin plan

babar
2013-05-07, 08:16 AM
forex ka bary men knowlege bhot zaruri ha forex ke books bhot achi tra paly read krni chay kun ka is ka bad hum is men money kamany ka kabil ho skty hen

max8810
2013-05-07, 08:37 AM
what you talk about sir,
I don't understand with your speaking..We can earn money Forex by knowing Forex education. education system help us to know about Forex trading system and it also create opportunities for us to earn money. The Forex education system help us to know about Forex trading system........................

thirupathi
2013-05-07, 12:09 PM
Is no soft were offline forex education, perhaps e book you think, because forex trading is online, so you have to run a business online forex trading, even to practice in the demo you have to be online, maybe you can learn from a book, or a friend to better understand the forex.

rshahalam
2013-05-07, 12:38 PM
What do you mean sir? I do not understand your language. "Forex education software for offline" You mean, can you tell us about your average?

boxpaper
2013-05-07, 05:59 PM
I do not experience what you signify about the offline software is. If you want to learn forex forex offline use books, eBooks or recording tutorials are widely addressable in this facility and joint for clear. Gain use of the maximum.