PDA

View Full Version : Payment processors with debit cards

flips
2012-09-21, 01:06 PM
can you tell me which payment processors you know that also have debit cards?

I only know solid trust pay and that works well, but are there any other?

I say debit cards because transfers to bank account last 5-9 days lol and also cost like 25usd per transfer. A card costs nothing.

thanks.

naijafxpips
2012-09-21, 11:16 PM
So far, i know a few payment processor with debit cards, like the okpay payment system. They can issue their own debit card. Also, payoner issues master debit cards too.

flips
2012-09-21, 11:55 PM
right, i know, for payoneer you have to pay 30 usd/year, but to my knowlledge, peyoneer is a bank relly, not necessarily a payment processor, correct?

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

thanks for the okpay tip. it really is a great tip. i didn't know they had a car, and the terms are acceptable to me. thanks.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2012-09-22, 12:02 AM
I know payza has the credit card system. Liberty reserve has also made an arrangement of credit card system. Actually for the transaction I think credit card is the best option. You can use the instaforex card for the transaction. This is so nice.

flips
2012-09-22, 12:21 AM
payza has debit card only for select countries right now. For liberty reserve i had no idea they had anything like that. I didnt see it anywhere on the website. Got a link? Its true, i know instaforex, ibfx, fxpro, basically most brokers have their own cards (debit cards). I also know webmoney has debit cards.

Welll its great. Wer brainstormed together and found a way to ssave money and some payment processors that have easy ways to withdraw. Paypal was always a drag with its bank account withdraw or visa. Boring. Always take 5 days and whatnot...

Shlema
2012-09-23, 12:57 AM
look for multi-currency debit cards similar to the one offered by e-forexgold.com that cna be funded by multiple e-currencies and then you just withdraw cash at local ATM

cfxsignals
2012-09-29, 07:42 PM
Paypal offers a good system for this. Money bookers or Skrill also let you use debit cards or credit cards to fund them as well, so they are really flexible. I prefer moneybookers overall to paypal though if I had to make a choice between the two.

3etman
2012-10-02, 09:37 PM
believe it or not , if you calculated the costs of using the debit card you will conclude that it is significantly higher than the Swift bank transfers , so if it is applicable to you to use the bank transfer , shift to it directly
the debit cards by the ebanks is an adequate way only for people doing a lot of point of sale purchases or having access to a good banking networks facilitating the rapidness of the transactions

Blackspider
2012-10-03, 12:26 AM
There is no need for payment processors with Debit card if you are a forex trader. We all know Instaforex has its own payoneer issued debit master card. But if you want to know , Moneybookers , Payza support Cards .Also Liberty reserve has agreed to attach credit/debit cards.

ishvara
2012-10-03, 03:10 AM
I know payza has the credit card system. Liberty reserve has also made an arrangement of credit card system. Actually for the transaction I think credit card is the best option. You can use the instaforex card for the transaction. This is so nice.

The credit card is not available in the online payment processor called LibertyReserve. They have even made no announcement towards that. But one thing is that they still have all the facilities that i need in forex trading withdrawals so i fully accept them..

sanjay kumar
2012-10-03, 07:25 PM
PAYPAL is also a payment processor

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

PayPros Payment processor

rohitrck
2012-10-05, 12:35 PM
Do not go for payment processor to debit card withdrawal they will charge fee to you.Anyways Pyaza formely Alertpay is also providing bank wire.But better you find exchangers.

forexlearn
2012-10-07, 11:53 PM
I think Instaforex Debit card is better for every one. I use it. You can withdraw within 2dasy. when you purchase from no transaction fee require. But when you withdraw from ATM Both then $2.3 will be charge per transaction. You can use worldwide this the most interesting that you can use at any country.

aanshi
2012-10-08, 12:13 AM
Debit card is important but at this moment no need any credit card in forex. Liberty reserve, Moneybookers & payza also help for cash or withdraw in forex. There are lot of people use liberty reserve in forex for deposit or withdraw. so credit card just unnecessary if you want for deposit money in forex.

gar3oun
2012-10-14, 02:31 AM
hello traders,
me too i need to find a credit cards to withdraw my money from LibertyReserve,please help me and help us to get it,i'm worry about that
thanks to all and good luck

umaira
2012-10-15, 02:00 PM
visa master in paypal is great Payment processors with debit cards because it is very fast working on forex therfore i earn some money

wasimanjum
2012-10-17, 09:55 AM
Yes I know the payment processor jo apko verified account bi daitay ha or us k sath apko debit card bi daitay hai ta k ap bank sa withdraw krwa sakay.payza is best which provide u debit car in Pakistan.liberty reserve walay bi shayd kam kr ray hai debit pa

Mas
2012-10-19, 09:47 AM

I say debit cards because transfers to bank account last 5-9 days lol and also cost like 25usd per transfer. A card costs nothing.

thanks.

You can use paypal as a payment your master, because paypal is directly linked to your credit card so you are able to use it right away with ease,
but if you are using broker Instaforex you will get a debit card instaforex for around $ 15 it is also able to deposit and withdraw funds

Andra FX
2012-10-20, 12:03 PM
If there was a broker who could depots and WD directly via credit card means better dong, if depo may already know, but for wd money will go to our credit card account, and it can indeed happen as if we pay the credit card exceeds bill, the money will be saved in the credit card account, this balance can we use our shopping or take cash, if there is friction in your city cash, via swipe ya cash, if not get through ATM, ask if there is no PIN to PIN the credit card issuing bank, but if taking over existing ATM surcharge minimal 50.000, - or 1% of that which we draw a bigger,
Where Have all the Depo broker Info and WD directly to the Credit Card

raihan8212
2012-10-20, 02:08 PM
i have been trading with instaforex for some time now, i would say that their trade execution is instant compare to some other brokers. Their deposit method is instant if you are using LR. I have not made any withdrwal, but i believe their payment will be fast and they are honest. ithink most listen to what people say, that they forget to use their head.

abnoman
2012-10-26, 08:55 PM
Dear you should not use Debit card in any forex . because debit care is fee more . so you use payza . because payza gives bank payment.

Thanks

vallen
2012-10-27, 09:04 PM
there are now a lot of payment instruments that we can use anywhere and anytime as long as we want, we can fill us with a transfer of funds through debit cards which we have, so this will make it easier for customers to trade

Mas
2012-10-28, 07:03 PM
Instaforex broker also provides a means of payment by debit card payment is very high, but for all that I still think twice about using it at the moment
if any payment is not semalah it then I will order it for me make my payment

vallen
2012-10-31, 09:19 AM
I've never tried, sir, I used to read on this site that insta forex instaforex issuing payment instruments such as debit cards that can be used to deposit and also pull funding for the process faster and easier, but most I did not like was its highly FEE so high that I did not order

lg_pkl
2012-10-31, 11:15 AM
now it has a lot of brokers who issued the online payment tool and also use other tools such as debit cards which we can use as a means of payment in the world and also as a tool for us to make a deposit and also pull funds in forex market

Mas
2012-11-03, 07:19 AM
therefore I prefer to deposit the payment by using tools that exist today so I do not have to pay dearly for it all, because if we use wire transfer then we will incur substantial costs as if we are using a local transfer

25+
2012-11-03, 08:28 AM
you can just use your debit card as payment, but you should not go wrong if we were charged high fees to your account as a reward, I think we should be patient and able to wait so we will not lose too much

Anis
2012-11-03, 04:55 PM
I have not used the payment and deposit using a debit card so I know if I use it I would definitely be affected by the extremely high cost to our account later,
so I prefer to use the services of an electronic bank that it will lower the cost of future

wasimanjum
2012-11-15, 04:14 PM
Yes there is a payment processor like payza which can give u the option to attach ur acount with the debit card . but this option can bi available only in selected countries of the world.libert reserve also anouce that it can bring the option to attach bank acount

forexmaster
2012-11-18, 12:34 PM
यह विश्वास है या नहीं, अगर आप डेबिट कार्ड का उपयोग करने के लागत की गणना आप समाप्त होगा कि यह काफी स्विफ्ट बैंक स्थानान्तरण से अधिक है, यदि ऐसा है तो यह आप के लिए लागू करने के लिए बैंक स्थानांतरण का उपयोग है, यह करने के लिए सीधे बदलाव ई बैंकों द्वारा डेबिट कार्ड बिक्री खरीद की बात की एक बहुत कुछ कर रहे लोगों के लिए केवल एक या एक अच्छा बैंकिंग लेनदेन के द्रुतगति को सुविधाजनक बनाने के नेटवर्क के लिए उपयोग करने के एक पर्याप्त तरीका है

ramjan
2012-11-28, 12:12 AM
Dear i cannot tell about this topic. because i do not use debit card . so i am sure . you are following above suggestion. thank you

lg_pkl
2012-11-29, 12:36 PM
I also do not like the means of payment because it is too expensive in every transaction we do $ 25 is enough money for me, so I never use it as a means of payment for my payment this

usmanraza
2012-12-02, 05:28 PM
debat card par online payment nahi mauntakal nahi ho sakti is ka laye hum ko sub sa pahealy kisi
bak ma moneytrasnfar karna ho gai pher uska bad he debet card ma transfar kar sakte ha.

pro2
2012-12-11, 09:02 AM
I know payza and okpay have the debit card.I don't know other processor that issue debit card.In case of liberty reserve you can get debit card from few exchanger sites.among them goldexpay is well i hear.From antelnova you can withdraw your liberty reserve to your payneor debit card.you can find the address of this exchanger sites from the libertyreserve websites

shahid1
2012-12-11, 03:59 PM
Inst a Forex company has provided various facilities for payment processors with Credit Card and
through Bank. To facilitate the Traders/Clients the Com pay has provided many facilities to like
Liberty reserve and through Credit Card. I think credit card is the best option.

sholeh0500
2012-12-11, 04:07 PM
More consumers enjoy the convenience of debit and more merchants are discovering savings over other payment options. Prodigy recognized the value of this payment option and has partnered with most all major debit networks to manage merchant debit transactions. The Prodigy network is directly integrated with both national and regional debit networks. That's why we believe Prodigy offers lower prices and better service than any other processor, bar none.

ATM Debit and Check Debit Cards work like credit cards but are issued by a cardholder's financial institution and provide direct access to the checking account of the cardholder. Often ATM cards given to bank customers serve as debit cards too. This greatly reduces the chance that a debit transaction will be charged back because funds are directly withdrawn from the cardholder's checking account.

If you currently processing credit cards, in most cases, you can add a Pin Pad to your terminal to begin taking debit immediately.

Potential to save money using a pin pad on all ATM/Check debit card transactions.
Make money from optional cash back.
No chargebacks

Talk to your Prodigy sales rep to choose the best systems for these cards.

staar
2012-12-11, 04:12 PM
I know payza has the credit card system. Liberty reserve has also made an arrangement of credit card system. you want to know , Moneybookers , Payza support Cards .Also Liberty reserve has agreed to attach credit/debit cards.

usmanraza
2012-12-11, 05:16 PM
yes kuch online bank ha jo payment prossess debitcard par karti ha liberty reserve aur payal is ka
alvea payza be money debit card par transfar kar daytea ha aur aysni sa paymnet cash ho jayti ha.

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 05:13 PM
I've never tried, sir, I used to read on this site that insta forex instaforex issuing payment instruments such as debit cards that can be used to deposit and also pull funding for the process faster and easier, but most I did not like was its highly FEE so high that I did not order

Kamranchy
2012-12-24, 08:01 PM
I also want to know okpay payment processor is realy good anyone do transection with them how much friendly this company support.

saqib160
2012-12-25, 04:48 PM
muje is ka barye koi idea nahi ha shayed ho jayti ho debit card par paymet ma to online bank libery reseve ja
pher paysa sa payment la layte ho islaye debit card ki kabi zorarte nahi paryei.

zohaibmalik
2012-12-25, 05:29 PM
Even now, I know a few payment processor with debit cards, such as the payment system okpay. They can be issued debit card. Also, issues payoner cards main opponent as well.

Java
2013-01-07, 03:04 PM

thanks.

is now very much at all brokers using online payment service either by electronic bank or by way of payment such as debit cards, and others again so that all can help us in trade

hassan95
2013-01-31, 03:24 PM
Payza ka apna prepaid card hai jo bohat cheap hai sirf 19.95$ dollars ka hai. Mere paas iska card jo muje ino ne 1 mahine main send krdia tha. Ye bohat acha hai isey aap khain bhi use kr skte hain. Is ki fees just 2 % hai apki payment per jitni aap withdraw krwao gay.

mscps
2013-01-31, 11:42 PM
you use easily debit card for deposit. i think is best. You can also use solid trust pay but i suggest debit card is the best for paymet processing.

mscps
2013-02-07, 10:54 PM
Solid Trust pay is best for payment processing throuh debt card. people use many other option but i think for Debit card using you can choose Solid Trust pay. i do not use Debit card for payment processing i only use Liberty Reseve for this purpose Liberty Resever is also best option.

missali
2013-02-08, 08:22 PM
The credit card is not available in online payment called Libery Reserve. I need in forex trading withdrawals so i full accept them. I think credit card is the best option. You can use the instaforex card for the transaction. This is so nice.

ghuffarahmad
2013-02-14, 11:37 PM
Payza is the best payment processor which have its own debit card. This card is accepted in all the atms of the world. And we also used this card on stores for shopping.

mdtareq
2013-02-15, 01:03 AM
I conjointly don't just like the suggests that of payment as a result of it's too expensive in each dealings we tend to do $ twenty five is enough cash on behalf of me, thus I ne'er use it as a method of payment for my payment this

sasukefxc
2013-02-16, 01:43 PM
maybe I know payza and okpay have the debit card From antelnova you can withdraw your liberty reserve to your payneor debit card.you can find the address of this exchanger sites from the libertyreserve websites .I don't know other processor that issue debit card.In case of liberty reserve you can get debit card from few exchanger sites.among them goldexpay is well i hear.

harshalsbhatt
2013-02-16, 06:40 PM
Can someone tell me what and which payment processor is the best to deal in forex market I am using liberty reserve as of now

princeua
2013-02-16, 07:34 PM
I advise you to use the electronic banking is better than drawing on the card because the clouds on a fast electronic banking and security and also takes a small fee and very little less than a Visa card .

saqib160
2013-02-21, 09:49 PM
ma na abi tak debit card ko use nahi kaya ha muje debit card use karna nahi ayta ha ma na apne account ka
card to bana layea ha but muje use ka pata nahi ha muje payment lane ka layea abi tak is ki zarorte he nahi
pari ha

gb993
2013-02-22, 04:31 PM
Moneybookers have debit mastercard but the card is not worldwide as it does not support many countries. Okpay has debit master card and it is worldwide. Payza has visa debit card and also worldwide. You can use payoneer mastercard but the fees are too high.

getpaid
2013-02-24, 06:17 PM
Best option for pament processing with debit card is Entropay and Okpay. both method is best for payment porecessing with debit card. mostly poeple like okpay for this purpose. you can also try to direct broker accout wit debit card.

happymailer
2013-02-27, 01:41 AM

thanks.

It is your misconception that card cost nothing, because when you see the fee structure then you will understand that how much you will have to pay while you do any atm transaction, and how much money will you pay while you are loading your card. If you want payment processor with debit card, then you can use paypal, payza, solid trust pay. These three have debit card option, but solid trust pay is creating problem with card attachment, and you can order payoneer debit card through your instaforex account, that will cost you almost 40$ for card, and you can withdraw your money directly to your instaforex card.

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-25, 07:45 PM
dabit card eky through payment b thek hai, app ghar beth key send ker sakte hain, or yeh online banks se ziada safe bi hai, sub kuch app key apne hath mein hota hai, jitni chaho payment send kero, bus app ko apne code yad rkhney partey hain, other wise koi app key card ka miss use bi ker sakta hai

saqib160
2013-03-25, 10:29 PM
debit card bana to ha but kabi is payment lane ki zarorte he nahi pari ha is laye is ko abi tak ma use nahi kayea ha ma to apni dost ko he lr trasnfar kar ka payemnt cash karwa layta ho

sohailsk
2013-03-25, 10:44 PM
Well i do beleive that the money brokers are the best way to gain the advantages from the debit card, becasue it the most realiable way and charges are less as compared to others, and provide the fast service of the transfer of funds from one account to anohter.

shoaib515
2013-03-25, 11:09 PM
There are many types of payment processor with dabit cards . . Money bookers or Skrill also let you use debit cards or credit cardsit . is applicable to you to use the bank transfer , shift to it directly to fund them as well .

umairmalik
2013-03-26, 10:48 PM
i think they have some credit card sys payza gives credit card function to make transactions.. liberty reserves also given credit card system..it is easy to make transactions with credit card you can also use the insta forex card for transaction.

davi
2013-03-27, 11:49 AM
there are some things that are very common to all payment processor that have given the choice of tradeing with is that when they have asked for the debit card is for deposite only and when it comes to withdrawing you have to look for other means

m.ahmed bilal
2013-03-31, 08:02 PM
as i am working Pakistan so in Pakistan only payza has debit cards.no other online bank allow his debit cards in Pakistan.so if we want to get withdraw through debit card then payza is best for transaction.

malikzohaib
2013-04-01, 01:01 AM
now credit card is available in payment process and you can withdraw money from payoner and payoner is very best credit card for all payment process..

shskumbla
2013-04-01, 03:54 PM
Right now, I don't know any payment processor that uses a debit card. Paypal says either debit card or credit card for the transaction. But I tries many times.. Paypal works only with credit card. ( may be for India , I don't know)
And thanks for informing that STP works with a debit card too.. :)

waqas1
2013-04-02, 10:47 AM
yes debit card sa payment la sakte ha insta forex broker sa ap debit card ma lr transfar ka ka cash karwa sakte ho insta forex ma debit card ki sohlat ha

ippapress786
2013-04-18, 11:19 AM
main tu lebirty reserve account use karta hoon aur is ka debit card free hah aur lebirty reserve kay zarey debit card her country main use hota hah. is tarha yeh payment process bohat easy ho jata hah

51fctn
2013-04-18, 01:44 PM
I think Instaforex Debit card is better for every one. main instaforex Debit cared use kerta hon yah buhat best hai. app as say 48 hour main money withdraw kerwa sakty hai. instafoex Debit card is most interesting app kese bi country main use ker sakty hai. jb app instaforex Dibit card purchase kerty hai no transaction fee require. But when you withdraw from ATM Both then $2.3 will be charge per transaction.

uafzal76
2013-04-18, 04:17 PM
payza best hai online payment process k liye us k ilawa or b bohot ways hay payment process k liye for example payza , paypal , liberty reserve , ACH payment hain jo electronic credit and debit transfers alow karti hai apnay customers ko un k bank account sy payment k liye ....... ACH stands for Automated Clearing House and most payment ........

reno99
2013-04-19, 05:26 PM
Upstanding Bank pay is optimum for commerce processing throuh debt lineup. group use umpteen new option but i expect for Debit book using you can take Jelled Trustfulness pay. i do not use Debit bill for defrayal processing i exclusive use Independency Reseve for this resoluteness Liberty Resever is also top alternative

moomin
2013-04-19, 06:54 PM
Many companies provedes their serveses to tarnsaction or withdraw of money. it is an easy way to collect the money. payment transaction through debit cards is safe for everyone. That companies which are providing the debit cards are responsible for the matters related to the debit cards.

byesofiq
2013-04-19, 07:46 PM
I know there Payza credit card system. Liberty Reserve is a provision in the credit card system. I think the best option for dealing with credit cards. You can use the card for transactions instaforex..

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Debit cards are important, but currently there is no Forex, no credit card required. Liberty Reserve, Money bookers and Payza also withdraw cash in foreign currency to help. For many people Forex deposits or withdraw the use of the reserve is. You want to deposit money in Forex is not only unnecessary credit cards..

rimijais
2013-04-19, 09:22 PM
Paypal aur Payza dono hi aise online payment processor hai jo online payment me debit cards ko accepts karate hai. ye alag baat hai ki alag alag country ke banks policy ke reason se debit cards accept nahi hote hai magar paypal debit cards ko online payment me accepts karta hai.

mujeeb
2013-04-20, 11:51 PM
from my point of view payza is the best bank.credit card bi is ka chalta hai aur paisay bi bht asani se nikal jatay hain koi mushkil bbi ni hoti

saim ali
2013-04-21, 12:21 AM
debit card ka zrya be pasa neklwna be easy han jes na aik do dafa is ka zarya pasa neklwya han wo is ko he istammal karta ha. ma khud debit card he istamal karta hn pasa neklwna ka lia.

duke38
2013-04-21, 12:35 AM
Credit card system is actually accessible in online transaction system and use for the online billing utilities to fulfil the requirement. it is good system for the online banking which is used in world wide trading system. making safe for any transaction is responsibility of the net security providers

ali.raza786
2013-04-21, 12:36 AM
business mei bohat say tareekay hain payment hasil karne key debit ya cradit card online k liye best nai hain iss mei bohat si problems aati hain aapko bohat si preshaniya face karna parti hain forex mei ya koi be online trade key liye moneybooker say be better aik solution hay wo hay liberty account issay har koi pasand karta hay mei be.

Reva
2013-04-21, 07:22 AM

thanks.

I could use this as a means of payment and a safe way to do this trade with very little risk then I will be able to trade safely sir
for this I am always trade very well at all so this could be a lesson for us all sir

mar1990
2013-04-26, 01:29 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@ traders k ly traeding k bad jo sb sy z yada problim banti hayy woo hayy apni profit money ko wiyhdraw krwana ,,,,,hr traeder apni money to withdraw krwany k ly easy and good ways ko sclect krna chahata hayy ,,,ksi bb bank sy rakamm ko withdraw krwaoo toois k ly ap ko phly cradit card banwana ho ga ..........lakin online work mmain ap kk bank mmain yahh ap kk pass dollers ka wajood nhi hota is lyy liberty bank is card ko use nhi krty...traders ko debit card ki koi zroort nhi hoti kun k instaforex khud traders ko debit master card frahm krti hayy ,,,,but if uu want tto knoww libertty and like others uu should attach with debit cardss.........~~!!@@

---------- Post added 04-26-2013 at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-25-2013 at 04:13 PM ----------

a.o.a
@@2@@@# on line work mmain ap kk bank mmain yahh ap kk pass dollers ka wajood nhi hota is lyy liberty bank is card ko use nhi krty...traders ko debit card ki koi zroort nhi hoti kun k instaforex khud traders ko debit master card frahm krti hayy ,,,,but if uu want tto knoww libertty and like others uu should attach with debit cardss.........~~!!@@
~~!!@,,,,,hr traeder apni money to withdraw krwany k ly easytraders k ly traeding k bad jo sb sy z yada problim banti hayy woo hayy apni profit money ko wiyhdraw and good ways ko sclect krna chahata hayy ,,,ksi bb bank sy rakamm ko withdraw krwaoo toois k ly ap ko phly cradit card banwana ho ga ..........lakin online business mmain ssy money draw krwana trader ko khasa mushkil lgta hayy orr card ko ko trader use nhi krna chahata........=(=(

morros1
2013-04-26, 05:25 PM
The Payza debit card is not working at the moment for withdrawals. It seems that there is a technical problem & there is date given when they expected it to be fixed. I am unable to withdraw my cash from the account

mub5455
2013-04-27, 07:15 AM
dear sir mery khiyel dibet card online payment process mey nahi hota ap ko laberty raserve ko istamaal kena ho ga laberty raseve sey ap apni payment apney bank account mey transfer ker sakty hain or pir ap apney dibit card sey kisi bi jaga sey nikaal sakty hain ap laberty kay card k liay aplai bi ker sakty hain

mar1990
2013-04-27, 12:57 PM
a.o.a
~~~!!@@ :))):))):))):))):))):))):)))
trading mmain money to draw krvany kk lyy different banks py he depond krna prta hay oorr hrr bank ki servious orr mathord dusary sy different hayy kuch bank cradit card use krty hann orr kuch banks debit card use krty hannn ............
i think pyaza and libertty are use cradit card ,,,,, cradit card is not available on online payment processor,,,,,,,, paypal servious is a good for usss.....

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-28, 06:57 PM
According to me , i think liberty reserve has a credit card system and more ever payza has also a credit card system but while on the other hand instaforex is the best payment process with debit card .

sunombre
2013-04-28, 07:51 PM
for the Spanish, paypal has now its own prepaid card, without any fees, only 5$ for the opening
http://www.foro-ptc.com/paypal-114/os-presento-la-tarjeta-prepago-de-paypal-solo-espaa-53038/

asif786
2013-05-21, 09:34 AM
bahut sey payment process mojood hen aj kal jo debit card ki facility de rhe hen apne client ko. okay pay bhi apna card de rha hy, money booker bhi apna card de rha hy, cashU bhi ye saholat de rha hy. yahan per baht say sytem aise ehn jo ap ko card ki facility de rhe hen.

monirhasan
2013-05-21, 09:37 AM
Charging your credit card account is whether foreign exchange dealers you want the payment processor. Every Instaforex tend to recognise the payoneer Debit MasterCard issued. But if you want to understand, Moneybookers, Payza support tab. Unite also connects the liberty reserve debit card/credit card.

salman.rana
2013-05-21, 05:58 PM
i think in Forex trading money earn easily and we get easily and in Forex trading we are be able to get money with out debit card, payment processors very easy in Forex trading with out help of debit card.

waelios
2013-05-21, 06:15 PM
So far I know a payment processor with each debit cards as payment system OKPAY. They can issue their own debit card. In addition, payoner issues debit cards as masters. But if you want to know , Moneybookers , Payza support Cards .Also Liberty reserve has agreed to attach credit/debit cards.

mr.ctn
2013-05-27, 08:01 AM
merey khayal say bohat kam payment processors hain jo debit card ki facility provide kartey hain liberty reserve aur payoneer debit card daitey hain jo beneficial hota hay kio kay kabhi online mei problems ho sakti hay to insaan idd kay zariye apni money lay sakta hay.

haney
2013-05-27, 09:39 AM
So far, i know a few payment processor with debit cards, like the okpay payment system. They can issue their own debit card. Also, payoner issues master debit cards too.

now, we can get debit card with instaforex mastecard from payoneer, well this is a good thing for us, but we need to know the rules for it, here is
Card Issue 16.00 USD
Monthly Service 1.00 USD
Cashing in ATM 3.00 USD
Transfer from a card to a trading account No commission
Transfer from a trading account to a card Commission is 1% + 4.00 USD (up to 9 work hours) or 1% + 2.00 USD (2 work days)
Card Re-Issue 10.00 USD
Balance Check in the ATM 1.00 USD
Maximum Card Deposit per Day Unlimited
Maximum Card Deposit per Month Unlimited
Maximum Daily Cashing via the ATM 2500.00 USD*
Maximum Daily Services and Goods Payments via the Card 2500.00 USD*
Cashing in the ATM Failed 1.00 USD
Call-Center Support Toll-Free
On-Line Chat Support Toll-Free

*Daily Maximum of Card Spendings - 5000.00 USD (on the condition of the sum being divided into two - Cashing in the ATM and Services and Goods Payments via the Card)

wakasali
2013-05-27, 09:41 AM
Credit and debit card processing systems operate the same way the world over - collecting payment data, authentication, authorisation then settlement of funds.

buxpir
2013-05-27, 11:14 AM
Debat card kay ziray se paymetn ho sakti he likin bohat se broker is forex trading me debit cards kay sath trading nahi kartay who is lay kay in ko khatra hota he kam hamin noqsan na ho jay.

lalonn1
2013-05-27, 11:39 AM
I know that peace is the MasterCard system. Liberty reserve is the meeting of MasterCard system. I am really sorry for the MasterCard action group is the best choice. Your insta forex group mapping. It can then be fun

naija
2013-05-28, 05:14 AM
At the moment there is just one payment processor with its own kind of debit card, though it is debit mastercard with franchaise from Mastercard international, and they are called okpay. Though not as popular as others.

@missodekanmi
2013-05-28, 05:46 PM
using your debit card as a payment processor might be allowed in some countries and in some other countries not allowed. the debot card option using the mastercard would be great as it connects ddectly to another account of yours and would be easier for your transfrs and withdrawals

mar1990
2013-05-31, 02:36 PM
a.o.a
~!!@@@@@@
trading mmain paymant ko withdraw krvany kklyy koi na koi paymant processor use krna prta hyyy or chunn kk yahh aik onlie work hayy orr hrr ttader ko apny country kk utabiq he paymant processor ko use krna prta hayy ...........
pyaza ,,,, lliberty resere ,,, moneybooker sb debit cards ko he use krty hann or is ko use kry ka apna aikk alag mathod hotahayy jis ko follow krrkk trader apni incom ko wthdraw kraty hannn ........~~!!!@@@@

sunombre
2013-05-31, 05:21 PM

thanks.

Actually I know Paypal (only Spain, Italy....), Neteller (Net+, works ok), Payza, Moneybookers, Payoneer (to much fees) and Paxum (i have no idea, I have only heard)

dufu
2013-05-31, 06:19 PM
There are some of the thing that you can make you say is the best that is making sure that you must have a card and that is the best way to deposite but to withdrew i can be very costly

naim10
2013-05-31, 06:24 PM
You can use your debit card as payment, but you should not go wrong if we had to pay high interest rates on their own, as a reward, I think we should be patient and learn to wait if we do not lose too

Aslaniah
2013-05-31, 06:27 PM
I understand that there is also a Payoneer debit cash cardnya and could pull in the whole world, but there are also transaction fees and monthly fees, more details can click on www.payoneer.com

asmatariq
2013-06-01, 12:19 AM

thanks.

Brother, so many payment processors are offering deposit through debit card and offering their own debit card to withdraw money from them. In which you can see moneybooker (skrill), payza, perfect money, solid trust pay etc.

goshe
2013-06-04, 08:07 AM
debit card only for select countries right now. For liberty reserve i had no idea they had anything like that. I didnt see it anywhere on the website. Got a link? Its true, i know instaforex, ibfx, fxpro, basically most brokers have their own cards (debit cards). I also know webmoney has debit card

Welll its great. Wer brainstormed together and found a way to ssave money and some payment processors that have easy ways to withdraw. Paypal was always a drag with its bank account withdraw or visa. Boring.

sahilbutt
2013-06-04, 12:05 PM
i think it is a best way of your money trancfer in your account becoz it is a real platform in all over the word many traders happy in this platform you are take money debit card

kalulu
2013-06-05, 01:15 PM
Payments processrs through the credit and debit cards there are soo many important things that you should know that is they have a limited of funds and thereafter they are slow when i comes to withdraw

naija
2013-06-07, 08:51 PM
The only payment processor that accepts debit or credit cards that instaforex currently supports in moneybookers. And they only support payments using visa cards at the moment.

wabas
2013-06-08, 08:55 AM
ya payment debit card sa be li ja sakti ha debit card sa bohat sa log money cas karwte ha ma na abi tak debit card ko use nahi kayea ha but mere dost use karta ha ma to money us sa he cash karwa layta ho

Zee133
2013-06-19, 01:55 PM
Dear i used moneybookers payment processor but it i don't need to any debit are credit card to withdrw my money from moneybookers, it is a safe and very fast payment processor.

bloch.bhai
2013-06-19, 03:59 PM
there are many payment processors they were attach with debit cards.like payzam,moneybooker,an liberty reserve etc.they has also an arrangment of credit card system.

muna1982
2013-06-21, 07:28 AM
i think it is a best way of your money transfer in your account because it is a real platform in all over the word many traders happy in this platform you are take money debit card

yes the master card is a very good solution of a forex trader to get his money and deposit it when necessary. one can get his withdraw directly in his card and cash it from any master card supported ATM in his vicinity. in case of the account replenishment he can do it very easily from his card too.

sidhu5775
2013-06-21, 01:50 PM
forex mein boht se processors aap k live acccount ko fund karney or with draw k liey boht sey methods use kartey hein.inn mein se aik debit card ka method bhi hey.insta forex issued debit card on which you can trust.

goodluck44447746
2013-06-22, 03:02 AM
dear, credit card liberty reserve online payment processors main dasteyab nahi hai .... but apko chahiye k ap instra forex card use karin .......

moon dk
2013-06-22, 10:24 PM
I know payza has the credit card system. Liberty reserve has also made an arrangement of credit card system. Actually for the transaction I think credit card is the best option. The credit card is not available in the online payment processor called LibertyReserve. They have even made no announcement towards that.

saiansh23
2013-06-23, 05:28 AM
I know payza has the credit card system. Liberty reserve has also made an arrangement of credit card system. Actually for the transaction I think credit card is the best option. The credit card is not available in the online payment processor called LibertyReserve. They have even made no announcement towards that.

What you are talking about libertyreserve.com The site disappears a month ago > I dont know about what you are trying to mention here But libertyreserve admins are arrested for using site for Moneylaundering , human traffiking etc. So check before you got cheated . I cant open site.

Regards

naija
2013-06-26, 01:42 AM
At the moment it is only okpay that is the payment system with debit or credit card. Others just supports the use of debit or credit card as means of settlement which they act as intermediaries.

madni434
2013-06-26, 04:48 PM
debit card and money processor ka koi verses nai hay becuz debit card main
kafi sari facilities hoti hain aur site main bhe yahie bat hoti hay but card sub
say best hay aur is say ap apni payment ksi bhe atm sy withdraw ker wa sakty hain
jb kay site say withdraw kay alye ksi exchanger ka sahara lena parta hay

saaad042
2013-06-26, 05:26 PM
you can just use ur debit card asss payment, but you should nt goo wrong iff we were chargd high fes to your acount as a reward, I think we shuld be patient and able tooo wait so we will nt lose to much....

sweet1
2013-06-27, 01:54 PM
ya payment hum debit card sa la sakte hain bohat easy sa debit card sa payment mil jayti hain insta forex is bate ka facilty dayta hian ka ap debit card s payment ko cash karwa sakye

naija
2013-06-27, 03:37 PM
Payza only accept credits and debits cards payments, but do not have any of those cards in its name like payoner and okpay does. Even skrill doesn't have card in their name, but are card payment processors.

sajid ali
2013-06-27, 04:34 PM
yes there is payza and moneybookers and also ok -pay and others have their own prepaid card master card , but at this time payza has closed the prepaid credit card because they are fixing the problem of they are facing in the system and also in insta forex they have their own prepaid credit card with payoneer so use the insta prepaid card ok

setiawanedi
2013-08-15, 03:41 PM
until now I have never used a debit card to make transactions in the forex trading world because his fee is too big so I am very reluctant to use all means of payment using a debit card system. therefore I will always strive to be better in the analysis of the online payment tool that I was not fooled.

perfectonline
2013-08-15, 06:12 PM
app debit card k zariy sy bi payment recieve kar sakty ho aor app ko isss mein koi mushkil bi nahin hoty hy kiun k ye aik best method hy agar app ny apnaa card bnwaya hy to app sy ye faida haasil kar sakty ho. app ko insta forex appp k debit account mein hi meoney transfer kar dy gy jis ko app jis time chaheiy with draw karwa sakty ho.

forexfx
2013-08-15, 06:24 PM
debit card sa be hum paymnet la sakte hain forex sa hum debet card per apni payment ko withdraw karwa sakte hain insta forex main is ki facilty hain main debit card use kar chuka ho

ABUZAR
2013-08-16, 11:10 AM
there are now a lot of payment instruments that we can use anywhere and anytime as long as we want, we can fill us with a transfer of funds through debit cards which we have,
so this will make it easier Yes there is a payment processor like payza which can give u the option to attach ur acount with the debit card . but this option can bi available only in selected
countries of the world.libert reserve also anouce that

Ali 123
2013-08-17, 03:05 PM
I think Instaforex Debit card is better for every one. I use it. You can withdraw within 2dasy. when you purchase from no transaction fee require. But when you withdraw from ATM Both
then $2.3 will be charge per transaction. i have been trading with instaforex for some time now, i would say that their trade execution is instant compare to some other brokers. Their
deposit method is instant if you are using LR. I have not made any withdrwal, but i believe their payment will be fast and they are honest.

mp5
2013-08-17, 03:35 PM
debit cards main payment a sakti hay instaforex ka apna debit card hay jis main sey payment nikalwai ja sakti hay aur uskey charges bhe bohat kam hotey hain payment process main debit cards kam he istmaal hotey hain zeada ter payment banks main he mungwai jati hay

shubhamhero
2013-08-17, 06:12 PM
as far as i have heard, ok pay is available with debit card over 100 countries. you should check it on their home website to verify it.

shahid1477
2013-08-18, 08:12 AM
boohar say payment processors hain jo kay dept card provide karty hai.jesy pyoner and okpay.mery khyaal say moneybookers main bhi ye sahoolat mojod hai.

shahidul
2013-08-18, 08:17 AM
yes,Credit & Debit Card Processing. Enables fast, reliable and secure payment card processing in multiple currencies. Supports universal and regional card types International Credit Card Processing. Offer your customers convenient local-currency credit and debit card payment options to increase sales worldwide. PacNet ...Exchange forms of e-currencies : paypal, e-gold, e-bullion, pecunix, netpay, alertpay, 1mdc, etc. Exchange at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable for ...

saime121
2013-08-18, 11:53 AM
Dear i use the moneybookers payment processor and i don't need any debt or deposit card to withdraw my money, it is so best and fast way to withdraw my money, it has low fess of deposit.

alihasn92
2013-08-18, 12:34 PM
for pakistan one can use debit card or paypal as working from usa.you know about this..\

soniasomi
2013-08-18, 12:35 PM
I remember that Money bookers or Skrill also let you use debit cards or credit cards to fund them as well, so they are really flexible.Thanks

@missodekanmi
2013-08-18, 05:50 PM
I believe this is possible for none to be able to do for themselves but make sure you do can do so from your country nay ou have the right debit card that can do this transfer for you to be able to get the money to your account

sheikhmostofa3
2013-08-18, 05:51 PM
PayPal provides a great program with this. Cash bonkers or even S krill additionally allow you to make use of debit credit cards or even charge cards to finance all of them too, so that they are actually versatile. I favor moneybookers general in order to PayPal although basically experienced to create a option between your 2.

c13
2013-08-18, 08:38 PM
master cards main say payment ko instaforex main say wasool karnay kay liay debit cards bhi istamaal kia ja sakta hai mager debit cards say acha hay kay payment direct apnay bank account main mungwa li jaey ye tareqa zeada mehfooz aur acha hai

naija
2013-08-19, 02:46 AM
Okpay supports debit cards, so i think it will also be right if instaforex adds okpay to their list of supported payment processors. Because okpay is not just an ecurrency, they also engage in bank transfers

SA148P
2018-07-14, 09:49 PM
payza has debit card only for select countries right now. For liberty reserve i had no idea they had anything like that. I didnt see it anywhere on the website. Got a link? Its true, i know instaforex, ibfx, fxpro, basically most brokers have their own cards (debit cards). I also know webmoney has debit cards.

Welll its great. Wer brainstormed together and found a way to ssave money and some payment processors that have easy ways to withdraw. Paypal was always a drag with its bank account withdraw or visa. Boring. Always take 5 days and whatnot...

buttar
2019-02-04, 03:44 PM
There is no need for payment processors with Debit card if you are a forex trader. We all know Instaforex has its own payoneer issued debit master card. But if you want to know , Moneybookers , Payza support Cards .Also Liberty reserve has agreed to attach credit/debit cards.

buttar
2019-02-04, 06:59 PM

buttar
2019-03-21, 11:57 AM

Intizar
2020-10-28, 02:19 PM
master cards main say payment ko instaforex main say wasool karnay kay liay debit cards bhi istamaal kia ja sakta hai mager debit cards say acha hay kay payment direct apnay bank account main mungwa li jaey ye tareqa zeada mehfooz aur acha hai

Intizar
2020-10-28, 02:38 PM

Merabnoor123
2020-12-03, 04:17 PM
Assalam-e-alaikum janab indian forum mai hamay .... insta forex ka account attached karna parta hai kyu ka indain forex mai insta Forex support kar raha hai ..... or insta Forex account create karna parta hai or us mai password jo ap rakna chao rak saktay hai ya phir auto generate bhi kar sakta hai hamay phir mail ati hai ......hamara e-mail mai .....

raheel001
2020-12-17, 11:33 AM
Alert pay ju kay payza kay name say jana jata hai buhat famous account hai. is account say withdraw lainay ki liye 2 source hain jin say hum withdraw lay saktay hain.first bank account hai our is kay liye ye requirement hain kay humaray pass charted bank account hona chahye us kay bad humain ATM card mil jata hai our hum easily payment withdraw karwa saktay hain. second ye hai kay her city main exchanger hain hum un ko apnay Alert pay kay dollor day kar pakistani rupes lay saktay hain . ye 2 method hain jin say hum easily apni payment lay saktay hain.
Best of luck to all members of forax community.

Elililisha
2020-12-18, 10:53 PM
In general, now almost all services work with maps, so this is not such a big problem

Fatima12
2021-06-16, 01:30 PM
ji bilkul hum debit card se payment kar sakte hai es me khuch jyada difficult ni hota hum es me debit card se pyment bi kr sakte hai aur direct withdraw bi kar sakte hai magr jab hum direct withdraw kere gi tu fees jyada hu gi es liye hum btc ya ltc ya aur bi bohut sare kam fees wale mthd use kar sakte hai..

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-20, 05:01 AM
Payment processing takes from three days to 7 days, but in the end it reaches us, everyone has to choose the right and best bank