PDA

View Full Version : Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

arjun
2011-08-01, 11:43 AM
whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.

Ganesh
2011-08-09, 07:23 PM
:doubt: trading with a cool mind is the rit way but when the profit's start to walk towards loss then frustration takes over and then more wrong stuff goes on....:( .......and also too muck over confidence can be a real bummer.......:woo:

denira
2011-08-14, 06:12 PM
:doubt: trading with a cool mind is the rit way but when the profit's start to walk towards loss then frustration takes over and then more wrong stuff goes on....:( .......and also too muck over confidence can be a real bummer.......:woo:

That's why we need to be careful in doing trades do something really good with ourselves, allowing us to do that if trade can build motivation and does not make us stress in trade and Control the use of money you have

venkiaries61
2011-08-14, 06:19 PM
Exclamation Yourself Is The Real Enemy

whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
Yes, i realized my enemy. I am trying to kill that enemy. but, sometimes it kills me. Anyhow, i hope that will gone from me. There are lot of ideas in this forum to control greed and fear.

jalu
2011-08-18, 09:54 PM
emotions are the enemies of Forex trading.You should treat them as you are treating with your enemies.I means to say,when you are feeling some emotional problems like feeling fear or anything else,you should avoid trading at that time.Forex trading and emotional interference both can't be mixed and can't be happen at same time.May be they can happen but you should expect worst results from your trading then.I will suggest you to trade 2 times when you are emotionally disturbed and trade only one time with cool and calm mind.I think you will judge better with trading is better.

nsawork
2011-08-21, 11:38 PM

Yes we have to know and understand that Greed is the main factor responsible for the loss in the Forex.

This is especially true when we are considering that our career as well as success is at stake.

mayengbam
2011-08-24, 04:31 PM

I 'm afraid dude i cant agree with your opinion, If we dont believe in our skill and strategy we cant achieve success or gain profits. if we regard ourselves as our own enemy then we wont be able to concentrate at all. This feeling is very negative, instead we should treat ourselves as among the best and develop a positive attitude. Remember every success begins from our thoughts so a positive frame of mind is a necessity to succeed

BojanHajdinjak
2011-08-25, 02:26 AM
Right. Many of traders want to find reason for they loss at others.
Broker, platform, analysts, conspiracy etc etc.
But in most casses they are real enemy for themselves.

cumil
2011-08-25, 04:29 AM
trading with a cool mind is the rit way but when the profit's start to walk towards loss then frustration takes over and then more wrong stuff goes on.... .......and also too muck over confidence can be a real bummer.......

yes .. loss making, traders are frustrated, who is willing to lose money? but that's the forex, which have a high risk business, the trader must be able to control himself, if traders can not control himself he would do arbitrarily makes loss and loss account, never succes.

waheedpcc
2011-08-25, 05:56 PM
yes .. loss making, traders are frustrated, who is willing to lose money? but that's the forex, which have a high risk business, the trader must be able to control himself, if traders can not control himself he would do arbitrarily makes loss and loss account, never succes.

sehe baat kehi jo log loss per loss kerte hain wo agressive b ho jate hain or depressd b lekan waqt ko sumjhnena he wisment ki sign ha just work hard in the right direction in my pint the total perfect way to achieve our goals, emotions ko control mein rakhna chahaye bus, ager loss ap ne khud he kia t kuin he ap he ap profit kekreen ge na

Trader
2011-08-26, 10:08 AM
Yes, what you said is true. One need to have a control over him in order to be successful in forex world otherwise you are deemd to be making looses no matter what you do.

imbest
2011-08-30, 06:31 PM
Yes, what you said is true. One need to have a control over him in order to be successful in forex world otherwise you are deemd to be making looses no matter what you do.

That's right you must have control over your emotions. You can't have control over price movement but these emotions will come inside you. If you will not control them, then you can't blame the market for you loss.

nuh514
2011-08-30, 06:38 PM

Nature of greed and fear is the integrated part of human being and particularly while trading this nature erupts with full zoom. A successful trader knows how to control nature of fear and greed and he keeps this nature within limits.

Jazpa
2011-09-01, 12:50 PM
Yes, it is very important for us to control ourselves before going for the trade. We all know that we are bounded by certain emotions, which will always hamper our trade. So to be better trader, we need to be able to control our emotions like greed, fear, anxiety and so on. We all can't risk our money. The true key to become successful trader is to understand ourselves, control ourselves for any kind of situations in the trade.

ishvara
2011-09-07, 05:18 PM
In terms of our emotions in forex currency trading, we already know that it disturbs our trading decisions in a very bad way. That is why it is important that we traders in forex understand this and help ourselves by finding strategies that wil aid us in controlling our emotions.

rajesh
2011-09-17, 01:42 PM
That's right you must have control over your emotions. You can't have control over price movement but these emotions will come inside you. If you will not control them, then you can't blame the market for you loss.

aniket
2011-09-18, 03:12 PM
trading with a cool mind is the rit way but when the profit's start to walk towards loss then frustration takes over and then more wrong stuff goes on.... .......and also too muck over confidence can be a real bummer.......

keset
2011-09-18, 11:49 PM
really should be trading with a head cold or fresh if you're no burden, there is a problem, or not in the mood should not be trading because it will affect your trading and will most likely LOSS.

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:41 PM
Yes we have to know and understand that Greed is the main factor responsible for the loss in the Forex.

This is especially true when we are considering that our career as well as success is at stake.

YJSP
2011-10-02, 06:26 PM
I agree, sometimes we are the enemy of ourselves, because in forex trading, we should be truly honest, and accept we are wrong, and stick on our plan, and do not find excuse for our wrong action, so we should keep changing, so that is true, we are our enemy in forex trading sometimes.

dmambi
2011-10-02, 06:28 PM
Yes it is true that our mind is the only enemy for us in trading, if we are able to control and guide our mind then we will be able to make profit here. Most of the loss occurs due to our mistake and we start blaming others.

WORLDEMO1
2011-10-06, 12:05 AM

I strongly agree with you. There are to characteristics that contorl a trader:Frear and Greed. To become a good trader,you should train yourself to overcome these emotions. It is not easy but with patience and determination it will be easier!

kakagi
2011-10-08, 09:02 PM

arjun dear tm ne bilkul sahi tajziya kiya ha ham khud he apne dushman hane trading main es liye to main apne joniours ko thanddey dil o dimagh se trading kerne ko kehta hn or apne emution ko control main rakhu

nicofx
2011-10-09, 06:56 AM
I strongly agree with you. There are to characteristics that contorl a trader:Frear and Greed. To become a good trader,you should train yourself to overcome these emotions. It is not easy but with patience and determination it will be easier!
I also agree is true in forex trading you should be able to control emotions, impatient, greedy, etc.. because it is very important aspect of trading psychology is also included, so that our trading can work well :good:

nikhil_rrane
2011-10-09, 10:58 AM
In the forex trading we are enemy of ourself if we do not follow the golden rules of the trading. It is responsible for the loss. So it is not good to blame the forex market or anyone for that loss. Just keep in mind that you have to trade according to the rules otherwise it will be very difficult to make gain from forex.

james
2011-10-09, 01:25 PM
In the forex trading we are enemy of ourself if we do not follow the golden rules of the trading. It is responsible for the loss. So it is not good to blame the forex market or anyone for that loss. Just keep in mind that you have to trade according to the rules otherwise it will be very difficult to make gain from forex.

bro i think it also depends on the strategy you use in trading ...if you follow the rules it doenst mean you are going to make profits it also depends on how you execute your traders at the right moment if not well then you are in loss

vineet
2011-10-14, 01:31 PM
Yes, it is very important for us to control ourselves before going for the trade. We all know that we are bounded by certain emotions, which will always hamper our trade. So to be better trader, we need to be able to control our emotions like greed, fear, anxiety and so on. We all can't risk our money. The true key to become successful trader is to understand ourselves, control ourselves for any kind of situations in the trade.

popatji
2011-10-18, 08:01 PM
In terms of our emotions in forex currency trading, we already know that it disturbs our trading decisions in a very bad way. That is why it is important that we traders in forex understand this and help ourselves by finding strategies that wil aid us in controlling our emotions.

newentry
2011-10-18, 08:24 PM

you are right, the real enemy is our self,when we can not control our self to ride emotion, so we will never get success in every business, sou the real enemy come from our inside and this is very real and we can feel it again and again

bhanu
2011-10-19, 11:56 PM
really should be trading with a head cold or fresh if you're no burden, there is a problem, or not in the mood should not be trading because it will affect your trading and will most likely LOSS.

chintan
2011-10-22, 01:24 PM
I 'm afraid dude i cant agree with your opinion, If we dont believe in our skill and strategy we cant achieve success or gain profits. if we regard ourselves as our own enemy then we wont be able to concentrate at all. This feeling is very negative, instead we should treat ourselves as among the best and develop a positive attitude. Remember every success begins from our thoughts so a positive frame of mind is a necessity to succeed

dmambi
2011-10-23, 08:45 AM
Yes positive attitude in trading is really good to have profit. But also we should realize that the loss what we suffer in trading also due to our own mistakes and we should learn to recognize them and solve to be successful in this business. Positive attitude without the open mind to accept our mistakes is of no use.

vicky
2011-10-23, 10:53 AM
Yes positive attitude in trading is really good to have profit. But also we should realize that the loss what we suffer in trading also due to our own mistakes and we should learn to recognize them and solve to be successful in this business. Positive attitude without the open mind to accept our mistakes is of no use.

Actually if there is no mentality of learning from our mistake then its hard to servive in forex because in forex we must do mistake and there is very very high probabilty to do it again . so need to learn from our mistake and must be prepare ourselves to take loss also because its a part of forex and it must be happen if we trade . so with positiveness we must need to accpet our loss.

hetal
2011-10-23, 08:56 PM
ya you are right we ourself are biggest enemy in trading. because there are certain factor which we cannot controll like emotions.but there are certain factors which we can controll like greediness.if you controll it then you wii be successful

yamibux
2011-10-26, 03:37 AM
That the successful trader can control his reactions to enter this market through patience and careful and not rush
This statement is true, the market does not make mistakes, but we make mistakes and we offer ourselves to the serious risks and a big loss

speedy
2011-10-27, 12:19 AM
The thread title is exactly true, we are our own enemies because each and every wrong decision is made by us. We do mistakes ourselves. Forex is the business that needs a great deal of knowledge and experience in a trader, now it is our mistake that we start trading without proper knowledge and education.

ForFoReX1
2011-10-28, 08:07 PM
I agree you are an enemy yourself
And you are facing yourself and your ambitions
With> a we have to be non-greedy
Because greed is more dangerous to the individual
The gain of> j we achieve the Forex market

jai
2011-11-08, 01:07 PM

tristia
2011-11-08, 07:24 PM
psichology trading is very needed to make success in trading
i can make a good transaction if my mood is very nice
but when i came bad mood trading is very bad result

krishan
2011-11-11, 11:10 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में हम ourself के के दुश्मन हैं अगर हम व्यापार के स्वर्ण नियम का पालन नहीं करते. यह नुकसान के लिए जिम्मेदार है. तो यह अच्छा है कि नुकसान के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में या किसी को दोष नहीं है. बस ध्यान में रखना है कि आप नियमों के अनुसार व्यापार अन्यथा यह बहुत मुश्किल हो सकता है विदेशी मुद्रा से लाभ कर देगा है.

chirayu
2011-11-13, 06:26 PM

jai
2011-11-13, 08:46 PM

amit
2011-11-15, 05:52 PM
Actually if there is no mentality of learning from our mistake then its hard to servive in forex because in forex we must do mistake and there is very very high probabilty to do it again . so need to learn from our mistake and must be prepare ourselves to take loss also because its a part of forex and it must be happen if we trade . so with positiveness we must need to accpet our loss.

bhanu
2011-11-16, 09:06 PM

raja
2011-11-17, 05:28 PM
success is at stake based on greed ... I guess not so good to run like this way of thinking ..
moreover it was very clear we are not the main enemy of the price movement that makes us wander blindly ourselves .. but sometimes that happens often violate the rules

greed will destroy your account,I think the problem with most forex traders is that they think that the only thing that is wrong is the strategy. The more important problems like fear and greed are ruled out as rookie errors and yet I have met people who are 'experienced' still making those mistakes.

dmambi
2011-11-18, 07:50 PM

I think most of the traders doing trading know that greed is the ultimate enemy of them and it is the main reason for there loss in trading. But still they fail to control it and avoid loss. This is the weakness our mind and it arises when we don't train our mind that money always exist in trading and only with patience we are able to take it.

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:17 PM
sehe baat kehi jo log loss per loss kerte hain wo agressive b ho jate hain or depressd b lekan waqt ko sumjhnena he wisment ki sign ha just work hard in the right direction in my pint the total perfect way to achieve our goals, emotions ko control mein rakhna chahaye bus, ager loss ap ne khud he kia t kuin he ap he ap profit kekreen ge na

arihant
2011-11-20, 03:57 PM
bro i think it also depends on the strategy you use in trading ...if you follow the rules it doenst mean you are going to make profits it also depends on how you execute your traders at the right moment if not well then you are in loss

burayak
2011-11-23, 05:14 AM
we as a forex trader doing business will be greatly influenced by various factors that exist in yourself one of them is emotion if we can not control emotion emotions then this is the greatest enemy of truth within ourselves that could destroy a trading plan that has been planned to run this business.

dmambi
2011-11-23, 08:40 PM
We are only the enemy means , the Greed inside us is the real enemy which keeps pushing us to make more money within less time without proper analysis. The Greed makes us to trade and make profit when there is no strong signal and makes us to suffer loss.

mirror
2011-11-26, 01:36 AM
You right my friends , our self is our main enemy greed fear comes with it , So I can tell you one thing if you control yourself that mean you can control your greed and fear . controlling is the main way :)

burayak
2011-11-26, 11:36 AM
our enemy is ourselves is true because we will always be conflict between the analysis that we do with the ego that we have so it will show emotion in the self that could affect the analysis carried out if we are able to control emotions allows us to be able to survive in this forex business.

hiren
2011-11-27, 12:18 AM
Yes, i realized my enemy. I am trying to kill that enemy. but, sometimes it kills me. Anyhow, i hope that will gone from me. There are lot of ideas in this forum to control greed and fear.

nikhil
2011-11-27, 04:30 PM
I agree, sometimes we are the enemy of ourselves, because in forex trading, we should be truly honest, and accept we are wrong, and stick on our plan, and do not find excuse for our wrong action, so we should keep changing, so that is true, we are our enemy in forex trading sometime

hiren
2011-11-27, 05:20 PM

anitagala124
2011-12-02, 10:58 PM
A trader who trades manually and is solely responsible for all his losses and you can not say the trader is the enemy of himself. It is the normal human behavior that a man gets confused under pressure but with good knowledge every thing can be normalized.

dmambi
2011-12-03, 10:23 PM
This truth we need to accept to learn and implement in our trading and improve upon. Traders mistakes are the main reason for loss in trading, if we are able to control ourselves under pressure then we will surely improve and make profit.

yogesh
2011-12-06, 12:50 PM
It is right that those were our own decisions which yeilded to loss, but no one is perfect and being human we are poised to do some mistake, better to learn from these and not to repeat. Yeah we should learn to control on our emotions to be a better trader.

anitagala124
2011-12-11, 03:20 PM
I agree, sometimes we are the enemy of ourselves, because in forex trading, we should be truly honest, and accept we are wrong, and stick on our plan, and do not find excuse for our wrong action, so we should keep changing, so that is true, we are our enemy in forex trading sometimes.

forexman
2011-12-11, 06:31 PM
yeah,you are right.as the losses and profit depend only on your control,only in few cases some brokers may scam but most of the time depending on you only you get losses or profif,so you are your enemy if you lost.but always try to learn from mistakes,so that you get a success oneday

meyi80
2011-12-12, 08:56 PM

dare to accept our flaws is an attitude that traders must have in order to be able improve their skills. Without having such attitude, traders will reluctant to change their mindset moreover their ways of trading. And without changing dynamically, you won't survive long enough in this forex field.

rakesh
2011-12-14, 04:40 PM
I also agree is true in forex trading you should be able to control emotions, impatient, greedy, etc.. because it is very important aspect of trading psychology is also included, so that our trading can work well

ketan
2011-12-14, 07:08 PM

aniket
2011-12-22, 11:40 AM

Rhushikesh
2011-12-22, 11:53 AM
We ourself can be a enemy in trading because if we become GREEDY. So while making money we have to keep in mind that we have to b away from greedyness.

newentry
2011-12-22, 12:19 PM
We ourself can be a enemy in trading because if we become GREEDY. So while making money we have to keep in mind that we have to b away from greedyness.

for me it is wrong thinking if we take ourselves as the enemy just because the greed or else, we will not complete if we have not it ..and it will become big problem...greed is only term about psychologies and we have to ride it, not fight it

sarwars
2011-12-22, 11:59 PM
Absolutely correct we must do mistake and there is very very high probabilty to do it again so need to learn from our mistake and must be prepare ourselves to take loss also because its a part of forex.

yogesh
2011-12-23, 08:51 AM
for me it is wrong thinking if we take ourselves as the enemy just because the greed or else, we will not complete if we have not it ..and it will become big problem...greed is only term about psychologies and we have to ride it, not fight it

You are right, greed and fear are essential qualities of human being and we cannot get rid of these, what is important here is we should learn to control these and not let our trade decisions affect by these.

hardworks
2011-12-23, 08:37 PM
Yourself Is The Real Enemy

Yes, i greatly agree with this. I lose many accounts in Trading. This is because of fear and greed.
So, the trader who controls greed and emotions only have the chance to get some profits. Otherwise, the stop out will always occur in our accounts.
First, we have to learn the discipline to control our self.

dmambi
2011-12-23, 09:56 PM
The real enemy in Forex trading is our greed and fear of loosing the money, if we are able to manage them effectively then we will get good profit and become successful in trading.

mirror
2011-12-24, 12:44 AM
Its the main reason why we need to be patient and hard working. This way we can prevent being our enemy by ourselves Remember do not find excuse for our wrong action or wrong trade ,we always should keep changing whatever the reason we face

sarwars
2011-12-24, 03:15 PM
The real enemy in Forex trading is our greed and fear of loosing the money, if we are able to manage them effectively then we will get good profit and become successful in trading.
There is nothing to deny your statement it is true and fact that without these one can trade frequently in profits and profits so the real enemy in Forex trading is our greed and fear. so we should try to avoid these things.

jadhav
2011-12-24, 10:09 PM
A trader who trades manually and is solely responsible for all his losses and you can not say the trader is the enemy of himself. It is the normal human behavior that a man gets confused under pressure but with good knowledge every thing can be normalized.

furiya
2011-12-25, 06:05 PM
you are right, the real enemy is our self,when we can not control our self to ride emotion, so we will never get success in every business, sou the real enemy come from our inside and this is very real and we can feel it again and again

dmambi
2011-12-25, 06:08 PM

Trader himself enemy in the sense that he is the only one who has to be blamed for what is happened to his account. Because most of the time we loose because of our bad decisions under the influence of our greed and fear.

prem
2011-12-26, 04:10 PM
trading with the cool mind is the good way but profit goes to loss side,frustration controls the mind and other orders are also gone in loss.too much over confidence cannot help us always.we should not wait for getting too much profit(greed) and it leads to huge loss.we must be careful in entering lot sizes.

nikam
2011-12-26, 06:41 PM

lax
2011-12-31, 01:48 PM

forexman
2011-12-31, 08:58 PM
yes i have experience it when i trade and really due to my over cofidence i lost my winning trades and i repeated the same upto now 4times but i think i should not repeat it again anymore and control my emotions

atif58
2011-12-31, 09:10 PM
Yes of course i am agree with you. But did you notice other then fear and greed there are also other emotions that effect trading. That are over confidence , hope and expectations. You said that control yourself, and these thing are also important to control and never overlooked them

da2ng1
2012-01-01, 03:05 PM
before i learn about psykology trading i have bad action when trading because i can't controlling emotions well. and that truth if our self is our enemy when trading, for that we must manage our selve before go for trading session.

muhammadatif
2012-01-05, 03:03 AM
Yes, yourself is real enemy if you dont understand forex trading clearly and open real trading account with any practice on demo account in this condition you will lose your all money in few days.

dmambi
2012-01-05, 06:01 AM
Yes of course i am agree with you. But did you notice other then fear and greed there are also other emotions that effect trading. That are over confidence , hope and expectations. You said that control yourself, and these thing are also important to control and never overlooked them

Yes overconfidence in trading also makes us to suffer from loss resulting in killing our account. Often after initial winning trades we feel ourself as a winning trader and place large lot order and loose the money. Overconfidence should be avoided while trading.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-11, 05:32 PM
I have come to realize that am my worst enemy. I used to open a trade. When you are trading you should really remove and eradicate fear. Fear is what is killing you. You should be very good in trading without fear. You should work on yourself coz you are your worst enemy.

we must admit a mistake, that loss is not a broker accused of cheating, we must make an evaluation, and find out our mistakes, in the future do not repeat the same mistakes, forex trading is not done by think rather you accpet that forex trading is not complex but it is can you tell me that how many factors affect the market and how many traders have account in the forex trading

drdeepakji
2012-01-11, 08:13 PM

sometimes dude we don't get time to control ur emotions..we cant do yoga in middle of the trade when its really going against you...what best we can do to just wait to move the market in our favor or see if u can compensate the losses/..and in pressure work on generating productive ideas.

drdeepakji
2012-01-11, 08:14 PM
keeping the nerve calm is not possible when you are dealing with your hard earn money...nerves will be high ..and the one who performs in the pressure is the winner!!so focus on that which is in your control..keeping nerve calm is not in Ur control..its involuntary..

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-12, 11:38 AM
I think the tension is not unusual, we are naturally afraid of losing money, and we seek to minimize risk, using money management and stop loss

mazba
2012-01-12, 04:46 PM
obviously its true that ourselves is the great enemy for forex.In forex we can earn lot in a while.
so if we trade with greed and ignorance then trader must be loser.

naik
2012-01-12, 05:19 PM
To a great extent, we are our enemies in forex currency exchange trading. Any mistake that we make in our trades gives us losses and if we make no mistake, we get profits. This means that we are going to excel if we have enough knowledge inside.

drdeepakji
2012-01-13, 12:22 PM

the process of learning is unending in any field..here is no stop and nothing called perfection in trading..even if 25 years experienced person wonder why the market has gone against them..what we can do is focusing on increased percentage of success rate in long term and it can never reach 100 percent for anybody i think..

nona
2012-01-14, 02:05 AM
Yes, I understand the intent of the subject, which is that greed is the cause of the loss of the person to his capital account and greed, but must be out of this market to achieve a profit, which we hope to win this you have to support yourself and are not an enemy to yourself

ezhaforex
2012-01-14, 10:12 AM

I strongly agree with you is our greatest enemy in forex is ourselves, our emotions that sometimes we can not control, attitude can not be patient, greedy attitude that always exist in every broker who never feel satisfied with the profits that have been obtained

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-15, 10:06 AM
with this discipline then we can control our emotions because trade with discipline we will abide by all rules of our trade ranging from risk management,, money management in our trade and so we will have the opportunity to succeed in this business

ermaniso2011
2012-01-15, 10:20 AM
l think the trader need a mindset.the basic rules must be repeated every time.like dont forget stop loose and dont move your stop loose.and dont open position against the trend.and dont get angry when you loose but try to get a lesson from it and never forget and never repeat that mistake.when a trader has this kind of mindset in a short time he or she will be succesfull.

ermaniso2011
2012-01-15, 10:24 AM
l m very sure that when we ask our-self why are we loosing?then the answer will be becouse we dont want to change our habit and we dont want to accept our mistakes and we are repeating the same mistakes.we read we search and we listen the experts but we are not practicing it.we are still following our habits.it is like learning a new language more practice then it will get better.we have to practice what we learn.if we have rules and that rules are safe then if we want forex for our future then we have to always follow the RULES.

ermaniso2011
2012-01-15, 10:30 AM
when l loose a trade actually l know very well why l lost couse of my own mistake.but most of us will blame the market and charts.a simple advice just do like this when you loose or win a trade stand and dance for a while l mean enjoy it.you may ask why should l enjoy if l loose ,as long as you know the reason why you loose the trade dont worry , at least know ,you got a lesson and you have to be happy for that new lesson.take note that lesson and promise yourself not to repeat it again and never. :)

ezhaforex
2012-01-15, 11:13 AM
l think the trader need a mindset.the basic rules must be repeated every time.like dont forget stop loose and dont move your stop loose.and dont open position against the trend.and dont get angry when you loose but try to get a lesson from it and never forget and never repeat that mistake.when a trader has this kind of mindset in a short time he or she will be succesfull.

I agree with you, does forex have a level of loss and is for that's what the stop loss, stop loss serves to limit our losses while playing the forex and should be able to keep emotions at a loss if you need a short break to cool down

lax
2012-01-15, 02:28 PM
I have come to realize that am my worst enemy. I used to open a trade. When you are trading you should really remove and eradicate fear. Fear is what is killing you. You should be very good in trading without fear. You should work on yourself coz you are your worst enemy.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-15, 03:21 PM
I think the fear is reasonable, we are afraid of losing money, so we recommend to use the money idle, and if our money is lost, it will not make us poor, it will help us to reduce the fear

shinde
2012-01-15, 04:50 PM

ezhaforex
2012-01-16, 05:32 AM

I think I quite agree with you,, to be able to trade well in forex we must be able to overcome the fears we have,,, a trader will not be able to deal with both if he ruled by fear of loss,,, face all the fears that is the key to success

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-16, 10:38 AM
i think we have to be more patient,prudent also have to work hard and everyday we need to try our best to do better then the previous day.That's how we can occupy the market condition.

burayak
2012-01-17, 05:20 AM
enemy is within ourselves is the ego that usually must be imposed by the will to be followed so that would be harmful to the trader when doing an analysis to make good decisions and correct as to keep the egos of the analytical results are in accordance with the strategy used and accordance with the rule will be in abort again by the ego that is in itself so it should be capable ego controlled by thought and feeling good and true.

ezhaforex
2012-01-17, 05:34 AM
enemy is within ourselves is the ego that usually must be imposed by the will to be followed so that would be harmful to the trader when doing an analysis to make good decisions and correct as to keep the egos of the analytical results are in accordance with the strategy used and accordance with the rule will be in abort again by the ego that is in itself so it should be capable ego controlled by thought and feeling good and true.

I agree in forex selfishness greatly affect a trader in analyzing the market and in doing transactions and usually that causes traders in their transactions to fall because of the nature selfish,, selfishness is not easy for us to control but if we really try we can surely

dmambi
2012-01-18, 05:49 AM
I agree in forex selfishness greatly affect a trader in analyzing the market and in doing transactions and usually that causes traders in their transactions to fall because of the nature selfish,, selfishness is not easy for us to control but if we really try we can surely

I don't understand how our selfishness will affect our Forex trading, actually we are trading for ourselves to make money not for charity or something like that. so i don't find any harm in being selfish in Forex trading.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-18, 09:29 AM
Greed is the part of the emotion and we know that trading doesn't allow emotions and we know properly that if we mix emotion and trade then what will happen to the trade. Forex is the trae where we cannot mix emotion because emotion is the weakness of the trader and if we do that then their is the possiblity of losing all our money in the forex trade. So if you are a trader theny ou should know that forex trading is the trade where you cannot make any mistake.

sarwars
2012-01-18, 01:29 PM
Definitely we regard ourselves as our own enemy then we wont be able to concentrate at all. This feeling is very negative, instead we should treat ourselves as among the best and develop a positive attitude and Forex is the business that needs a great deal of knowledge and experience in a trader, now it is our mistake that we start trading without proper knowledge and education.

ezhaforex
2012-01-19, 05:18 AM
I don't understand how our selfishness will affect our Forex trading, actually we are trading for ourselves to make money not for charity or something like that. so i don't find any harm in being selfish in Forex trading.

it is true we are playing forex only for ourselves and aim to make a profit for ourselves but sometimes we keinginana who want to continue to benefit will slightly affect our minds and thoughts that are just thinking about it I think the benefits will be less able to analyze market movement and not in forex there are times we have had enough with the advantage that we get today and transact in the next day

mohit
2012-01-20, 12:38 PM
you only is the enemy of your trading because you failed to apply the rules in the trading and because of you only you suffer loss ,so its right to say that we only are the enemy of ourself

ericnyamu
2012-01-21, 10:37 PM
i totally agree. your emotions are you worst enemy. they will kill you and your a/c . actually they will just kill your account. when you start to allow greed to creep in then its a timebobmb you are under becasue greed and money management will never share the same room one of the has to leave

cdoffx
2012-01-22, 04:56 AM
offcoursev we all know that the number one enemy of a trader is himself once you cam keep yourself frre from greed, impatience and over confidence then you can be sure of bringing the best out of forex trading and be a very successful trader

manoj
2012-01-22, 03:46 PM
ha hum khudhi apne dushman hai kyuki humare galtiyoke vajase hi humko loss hota hai . hum khud jimmedarise se trading nai karte . hume khud ko puri traha trading me dhalna chaiye tabi hum log ache trader ban sakte

manoj
2012-01-22, 05:55 PM
Learning from your mistakes is getting more experienced. If you are learning then you will be earning at some stage of your trading career. But if you are repeating the same mistakes over and over again, then you can never make success on the long terms in forex trading.

criztaliz
2012-01-22, 07:22 PM
so many thread disscuss about this.
but thats right,this is the hardest part,not find a holy indicators or strategies
in the end,your decision will be influenced by the nature

kastur
2012-01-22, 07:41 PM
That's why we need to be careful in doing trades do something really good with ourselves, allowing us to do that if trade can build motivation and does not make us stress in trade and Control the use of money you have

ericnyamu
2012-01-23, 10:23 PM
i totally agree . we are indeed our own enemies when we let your emotions andnt our intellect to be guiding our trades . i know it kida tough especially when you are several **** down and you just feel like doubling your lots and forget about MM rules.

lovefx
2012-01-23, 11:06 PM
In trading we need to fight with our self , with our greed and psychology . Here we always fight with our own evil thought, so we must work hard to beat our evil things that is insight us and make our trading blast .

ericnyamu
2012-01-24, 09:00 PM
i totally agree . we are our own enemy . that trade that you put that you forgot your MM rule is made by you and not anybody else . when we let our human nature get the better of us we will surely fail in trading . so its always to tame ourselves from the word go !

newentry
2012-01-26, 07:44 PM
the main thing here that we have to contol ourselves from emotion .. and there is no enemy here...we just do not know how to control the emotion with good and now it is just theory no action, so there are many traders still got the loses,,,

norix
2012-01-27, 10:15 AM
the main thing here that we have to contol ourselves from emotion .. and there is no enemy here...we just do not know how to control the emotion with good and now it is just theory no action, so there are many traders still got the loses,,,

The main enemy in this business is ourselves if we're lazy which certainly can not do much, learning, practicing his itulh the real key to reaching the key to success

kampung
2012-01-28, 05:26 PM
The thread title is exactly true, we are our own enemies because each and every wrong decision is made by us. We do mistakes ourselves. Forex is the business that needs a great deal of knowledge and experience in a trader, now it is our mistake that we start trading without proper knowledge and education.

success of the merchants would be in how they are able to test ourselves against them because success in this business is highly dependent on the Traffic kiita in doing so disciplined in our trade, we must continue to fight ourselves to be disciplined in trading

motiurbd
2012-01-30, 08:36 PM
If you want to be an expert trader in forex then you have to fight with yourself.. If you win only then you are on the way of becoming a true forex trader.. You have to leave your greediness, your fear... all the negative facts that holding you down.. need to be conquered.. Only after that you will see profits in your trade.. Otherwise you will face constant losses for sure..

norix
2012-01-30, 09:02 PM
If you want to be an expert trader in forex then you have to fight with yourself.. If you win only then you are on the way of becoming a true forex trader.. You have to leave your greediness, your fear... all the negative facts that holding you down.. need to be conquered.. Only after that you will see profits in your trade.. Otherwise you will face constant losses for sure..

are our own worst enemy, too confident (although it is also important to keep the spirit)
but sometimes we also forget the extent to which the ability of our trding it that causes us not because of anyone who destroyed our own but that makes destruction

adil.iub
2012-02-01, 04:25 PM
Realyy good saying ..self controling power is vey important here beacuse if we cant do it greediness and risk taking mind will attack us so i think its eally wonderfull topic for every one ..

thomaz123
2012-02-01, 11:07 PM
I'm agree from your statement. There are no bigger enemy in forex bussiness except ourselves. Get succes or even bancrupt is depend on how to control our emotion. So if you wanna get long life in this bussiness, you must first defeat your bad emotion.

shinde
2012-02-03, 05:47 PM

YJSP
2012-02-04, 08:47 PM
Yes, that is right, we are the biggest enemy of ourselves, we always feel that in a trade, we are fighting with our emotion, our scare, and our uncertaity, there is another voice in our body do the opposite way, so we should learn to control ourselves, though this process is painful, but it is worthy.

shinde
2012-02-05, 05:23 PM
you only is the enemy of your trading because you failed to apply the rules in the trading and because of you only you suffer loss ,so its right to say that we only are the enemy of ourself

nilesh
2012-02-05, 07:58 PM
our enemy is ourselves is true because we will always be conflict between the analysis that we do with the ego that we have so it will show emotion in the self that could affect the analysis carried out if we are able to control emotions allows us to be able to survive in this forex business.

nilesh
2012-02-06, 06:58 PM

shinde
2012-02-07, 04:39 PM

Morshedul
2012-02-07, 05:37 PM
I completely agree with you. Especially in forex, i often suffer losses just because of my greedy mentality or emotions. In a real life or business, you have to leave these things all the time. Or else you will not get success. In forex, every trader should control themselves. If they dont, they will not survive. It is proven. So always trade using your knowledge and experience rather than greed and emotions.

nilesh
2012-02-08, 08:22 PM
Yes, yourself is real enemy if you dont understand forex trading clearly and open real trading account with any practice on demo account in this condition you will lose your all money in few days.

dog
2012-02-08, 11:02 PM
yeah of course sometimes yourself is the best enemies of your trade.your emotions,greed and fear make you as the enemy and keep you away from getting profits.try to avoid these things

dog
2012-02-08, 11:06 PM
think well before you enter into the market.don't think after entering into the market.it will confuse you.don't trade with confusion.be confident with your analysis.without proper money management you cannot get profit.if you cannot concentrate this then yourself is the real enemy

kampung
2012-02-10, 03:49 PM
Absolutely currect greediness and fear this two are the enemies.I can control my greediness but not the second enemy.It often happens to me that even if I am making profit but there always a fear of loosing in second position(trade).How to control or defeat the this enemy(Fear).

especially greed is what will kill us because it is not easy perdagnagan it to grow in the trade that make us have to suffer the loss and had a lot of traders who suffered loss due to their greed

norix
2012-02-10, 09:10 PM
especially greed is what will kill us because it is not easy perdagnagan it to grow in the trade that make us have to suffer the loss and had a lot of traders who suffered loss due to their greed

it is not easy but if the leave can kill yourself, it's greed can not be avoided if we do not start now, in my own greed is still very difficult for me to leave
so if someone said that greed is wrong to bring fortune total

sohelforex
2012-02-10, 09:32 PM
Me myself can't be my real enemy, its eventually my extreme emotion and stuffs like greed. Once traders realize the negative effects of greed, they escape it finding themselves enmity.
THanks

anitagala124
2012-02-12, 03:35 PM

panicky
2012-02-13, 06:02 PM
Absolutely, if we can beat ourselves nature is able to control emotions, greed, and fear and even anxiety, the gate can be opened wide to be successful. Only ourselves who can resist the properties that exist in ourselves.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-13, 09:06 PM
Ueah,you are quite right there.Ourselves may be the largest enemy.During our trading,our emotin will influence us a lot,in that case,we should make decision whether to buy or sell in forex.Most losers are beaten by their emotions.

iwan
2012-02-14, 09:47 AM
indeed the most difficult to control yourself because this is associated with mental problems and feelings. not even a book or a special course that could change this condition, and it can only be carried out by the person concerned.

rajabd
2012-02-14, 06:43 PM
Yes I believe that . because during the trade sometimes we have increase TP by modifying to get more benefit. But remember it , you have set TP by first calculating your analyze. It was the right.

clairienz2215
2012-02-14, 10:28 PM

It is true that the real enemy is ourselves, We can't control our emotions in times that we gain loss in trading because of that greedy factor. We traders are usually blaming others for our loss, It could might be the brokers, analyst, platforms maybe but we didn't realize that the only one to blame is ourselves we are the enemy to ourselves. It's a nice post!

shamroukh
2012-02-14, 11:10 PM
yeah that's right your self is your real enemy... when u r ruch at make decisions u get loss so u have to control on ur self to make a good decison .. if didnt orgnaize ur time u will also lose so uhave to orgnaize ur time many wrong things we do leading us to fail we have to re correct ur actions

ishvara
2012-02-15, 01:24 AM
We are directly our own enemies in the forex business. We are enemies in the sense that our trading psychology is a hinderance that prevents us from making the ideal profits. We must control them at all times.

realman
2012-02-15, 03:34 AM
Yes boss, For all , only responsible own activity. All work we make by own hand. So need control myself. Control means discipline. First time have to realize for do something. After well education have to start. Not only Forex, it need for all department. My mistake is strong enemy. Become a good need some good quality. Many of time we can not control our emotion. Many of time emotion make some mistake.

GaruL
2012-02-16, 08:19 PM
yeah that's right your self is your real enemy... when u r ruch at make decisions u get loss so u have to control on ur self to make a good decison .. if didnt orgnaize ur time u will also lose so uhave to orgnaize ur time many wrong things we do leading us to fail we have to re correct ur actions

yeah, the biggest enemy in trading forex is ourselves, because usually we're too carried away if the profit is continuously making use of very large lots, and if lost prolonged frustration and we will make an order without calculation. so we should really be able to control our emotions in order to be successful in forex trading.

Thakur
2012-02-18, 10:22 PM
Yourself is yourself in trading. It depend on your mindset and trading personality. I hear it is said that if you have a well and health trading personality, you will make good profit. So maybe it is true that you are the worst enemy of yourself in forex trading.

mohamedsaleh
2012-02-19, 01:50 AM
your emotion plays an important role in trading in Forex . if you found your self making nice job you can just say "i am good and any trade i make will be profit " this the mistake it could made you loss your profit and turn it in to a loss .be careful it is very bad thing to fall into

joseanand
2012-02-19, 10:34 AM
it depends on the current emotion we are in while trading. a bad mood will definitely affect our trading and will result in losses. i usually stop trading when i'm in bad mood, and look for an alternative way of relaxing like social networking, television etc. a review at our trading history will also help improving our skills in trading.

niteshforex
2012-02-20, 02:53 PM
Learning from your mistakes is getting more experienced. If you are learning then you will be earning at some stage of your trading career. But if you are repeating the same mistakes over and over again, then you can never make success on the long terms in forex trading.

vikas
2012-02-20, 04:52 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में हम ourself के के दुश्मन हैं अगर हम व्यापार के स्वर्ण नियम का पालन नहीं करते. यह नुकसान के लिए जिम्मेदार है. तो यह अच्छा है कि नुकसान के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में या किसी को दोष नहीं है. बस ध्यान में रखना है कि आप नियमों के अनुसार व्यापार अन्यथा यह बहुत मुश्किल हो सकता है विदेशी मुद्रा से लाभ कर देगा है.

rahibul
2012-02-20, 08:22 PM
Yes , every body who trade forex , they have enemy by themselves, because in forex trade the emotion problem. If you control emotion so start demo practice, when you have full confidence, then you can start real trade. Other wise no need .

Tarek
2012-02-21, 01:15 AM

Yes, what you said is true, that when one is in order, we want to close but we listen to a voice inside that tells us, we close nn order now you can earn more pips, it's the voice of our enemy. if you want to become a successful trader, you must kill that enemy.

m3x_19
2012-02-21, 03:14 PM
This prhrase usually means to bad habit like greed and fear, these two emotions is the most disturbing factor in trading. If someone want to be succesful in trading, he/she must avoid these two bad habits while trading.

himel
2012-02-22, 02:48 PM
We need to everything about market movement to make profit. otherwise our capital will loss. Emotionally we cant take the decisions on opening the trade or closing the trade emotional feelings just inner feelings which only creates what your mind dreams about it

sibali
2012-02-22, 07:59 PM
Because traders sometimes can't control yourself, then they create robots. Robot trading useful doing market execution without involving trader emotions if done manually

dmambi
2012-02-22, 08:06 PM
This is nothing but owning the responsibility to our failure in trading, since we can not control the market , and it's influencing factors what we need to do is control our own inner thoughts of Greed and Fear which are the real enemies of trader. These inner enemies make ourself a real enemy.

tarun2305
2012-02-23, 02:27 PM
very correct...emotions aur greed hi agar hm log control karna seekh jaye to hmara dushman nhi hamara dost ho jayega....aur rahi baat greed control ki...to wo trade karte karte aa hi jayega...but it will take time...may be 1 month,2 month or even more

niteshforex
2012-02-24, 03:16 PM

jai
2012-02-26, 05:49 PM
yup, we could be both of our friend and even an enemy, it's depend within ourself how to manage those two options. good knowledge, skills and experience usually is a good source that will reduce the pressure the side of ourself who tend to become our enemy. so the more you're good in knowledge then the more you will have friend in forex..

kaji
2012-02-27, 08:06 PM

yes, we should be able to control our emotions in trading.if not then you will not be able to trade with the rational,but to control your emotions is difficult and requires a lot of time and experience to be able to do it...

malik83
2012-02-28, 04:26 PM
yes i agree with you that if we want to be open a good trade make profit from this then we should be control our emotion and be relax because greed and emotional trading is very harmful for our trading.

kaji
2012-02-28, 05:24 PM
yes i agree with you that if we want to be open a good trade make profit from this then we should be control our emotion and be relax because greed and emotional trading is very harmful for our trading.

control emotions, including eliminating greed and fear is easy to say but hard to do.but we can train ourselves and it takes high hours of flying in the trade. so a long experience in the trade also affects our ability to control emotions....

malik83
2012-02-28, 11:30 PM
as a human being we are full of emotions .now it depends on us that how can we use our emotions in a right direction.these emotions can make us good or bad personality.in trading some times we get profit and sometimes we faces loss.these are the parts of business. at the time of loss we should have patience and don,t be dis heart.

amit
2012-02-29, 03:12 PM

Gupta
2012-02-29, 04:16 PM

When we say that yourself is the true enemy, it means that you are the only one that can defeat yourself in forex trading if you enter the market unprepared. So when you have an enemy what do you do? You look for way to eradicate the enemy so that you will have a free way to move. That same way you look for a way to eradicate your unpreparedness so that you can have a free course to make profit in forex trading.

krishan
2012-02-29, 05:51 PM

krishan
2012-02-29, 07:49 PM

riskfx2012
2012-03-02, 08:46 AM
clearly it is true that ourselves may be the great enemy for foreign exchange.
Within this huge market we are able to earn lot very quickly.
therefore if we do business with avarice and lack of knowledge only then do we will ultimately be a losing trader.

dmambi
2012-03-02, 09:52 PM
The Greed and Fear inside our mind are the real instincts in our mind that make ourselves a real enemy in trading to defeat us. The more we become greedy the less we do the proper analysis and become impatience to wait for the right entry point thereby resulting in loss.

bambang
2012-03-02, 11:56 PM

yes, other than to control their emotions well, to be a successful trader you must also have good money management as well. apart from that we also have to study hard and learn from the mistakes we've ever done. if we can learn from any mistakes we do, then we can become a successful trader

netra
2012-03-10, 03:57 PM

forum
2012-03-10, 04:54 PM
yes ,,netra

chetan
2012-03-10, 05:43 PM
You are right, greed and fear are essential qualities of human being and we cannot get rid of these, what is important here is we should learn to control these and not let our trade decisions affect by these.

rajesh
2012-03-10, 06:00 PM
It is right that those were our own decisions which yeilded to loss, but no one is perfect and being human we are poised to do some mistake, better to learn from these and not to repeat. Yeah we should learn to control on our emotions to be a better trader.

sachin
2012-03-11, 09:18 PM
ha hum khudhi apne dushman hai kyuki humare galtiyoke vajase hi humko loss hota hai . hum khud jimmedarise se trading nai karte . hume khud ko puri traha trading me dhalna chaiye tabi hum log ache trader ban sakte

Mark
2012-03-12, 10:44 AM

I recently visited this tread. I agree with your opinion. You have conveyed the principles in this business. You have yet to explain more about how to run that principle. I still listen to the explanation advanced. Thanks.

sunil
2012-03-13, 07:17 PM

sinaga
2012-03-13, 08:30 PM
Yes absolutely. our enemies in the trade is ourselves. Here we should be able to control our emotions in trading. I think this is an important factor that we can put a good trading position. plan before you trade and remain calm if you trade

deathzz
2012-03-13, 08:48 PM
indeed the most difficult to beat the enemy is ourselves,
extremely difficult to conquer greed and fear in ourselves, but it does need a process .. we can not beat ourselves, we probably can only control ourselves,
The most important in forex is to make ourselves the discipline of the rules we have made, because we sometimes often break the rules you created your own without knowing the consequences,

ShoSho
2012-03-13, 08:53 PM
That's completely right as we are the only person who choose whether we will buy or sell and we are who will earn or loss according to our decision that we have choose it so we must be aware of ourselves and kill our greedy before start trading in this market.

MTEBESSI
2012-03-13, 09:46 PM
Very well said. There are hardly any bigger enemy than oneself. The most important technique is to focus on analysis rather get stuck with the emotions. some days are tough because my mind would have two different opinions,lol. and that would be confusing when I trade live.

dmambi
2012-03-13, 09:52 PM
The inner emotions in traders mind play havoc in trading and make the trader quite confused when taking important decisions regarding the positions in the market. The only way out to control them is to go for long term trading where we will set the position with Tp and Sl , close the terminal and come back after some time to realize the profit or loss.

chirayu
2012-03-14, 12:32 PM
When we say that yourself is the true enemy, it means that you are the only one that can defeat yourself in forex trading if you enter the market unprepared. So when you have an enemy what do you do? You look for way to eradicate the enemy so that you will have a free way to move. That same way you look for a way to eradicate your unpreparedness so that you can have a free course to make profit in forex trading.

rajesh
2012-03-14, 03:02 PM
Well, as far as forex trading is concerned, you are everything, both the enemy and the friend. Everything depends on how well you have learned, how disciplined you are and how much psychological control you have in your trading process.

Mark
2012-03-14, 03:03 PM
I agree completely with you. It's just to always be consistent with its own rules, it's a difficult thing to achieve. We also do not know, if our rule is correct or not correct ... Would you be willing to explain more about how we are to not violate their own rules?

Mark
2012-03-15, 05:56 PM
Ability to fight oneself is a difficult thing for me. Seem to have self-control continue to be trained. In hindsight, trading can also train a positive mental attitude, and a patient person.

fxmate
2012-03-16, 03:30 AM
Oh I completely agree, that most dangerous enemy is yourself in trading no doubt. Market moves its direction and it is up to you whether you get in or not and there is no one else to blame than you for getting into wrong trade, because you made that decision and you pay for that.

ShoSho
2012-03-16, 04:46 AM
That's completely trues as we are the only person who choose to open buy or sell and any wrong thing we made it is from us so by learning we will improve ourselves to earn more and more by learning hard.

dmambi
2012-03-16, 05:48 AM
So after understanding the real fact we should try to find out why we behave like that to suffer loss in trading . The main reason for this is attachment with the money as we see the money is loosing from my account we get frustrated and fearfully do some nasty things and may close the order , whereas the market may move again in our direction after some time and give profit. so we should find out a way to stop such things.

Mark
2012-03-16, 03:39 PM
To beat yourself is not easy. If there are people who are able to do that means he is a great person. But most of us can not afford that. Well, what if we make ourselves as friends, not as an enemy? These are just my thoughts ... perhaps there are others who argue with me ...

balakalimuthu
2012-03-16, 05:12 PM
Yes I agree our emotions make us the primary enemy while we are trading. Failing to control our emotions will lead us into loss in Forex trading just because of taking unplanned decisions. I agree in that situations we are our own enemy. Controlling emotion is most important first step towards success in Forex trading...

Mark
2012-03-16, 06:04 PM
This is true dear but getting control over these things is not easy as writting some times it requires a lot of money and time in years as well. The biggest mistake that a trader make is after practicing demo that become assure that they practice all the thing but they cannot learn to control emotion on demo, Emotions matter when you invest real money.

You are entirely correct. It is as if one can not say he had found a good strategy, but he's just trading on the demo. If a person has demonstrated performance in the real account, then he is worth saying is correct trading strategy. And he could tell that he has managed to beat him (in terms of trading).

lights
2012-03-17, 11:23 AM
yes, when we use a demo account, we often have a large profit, but when we move to a real account, we actually lose? it is caused by differing emotions in trading. When using the demo account, we are so chill out, because even a loss, we will not lose anything, unlike the case if we use a real account

Protech
2012-03-20, 01:21 PM
In the FX trading you may be adversary of yourself in case you do not follow the entire golden rules for the trading. It really is accountable for the actual reduction. Therefore is actually certainly not sensible to blame the actual FX market or perhaps everybody for which reduction.

patil
2012-03-20, 05:35 PM
yup, we could be both of our friend and even an enemy, it's depend within ourself how to manage those two options. good knowledge, skills and experience usually is a good source that will reduce the pressure the side of ourself who tend to become our enemy. so the more you're good in knowledge then the more you will have friend in forex..

norix
2012-03-20, 07:30 PM

we are a machine Sitem our own if we can successfully create a system that means we Probably the trade will be successful
but if we do not take it seriously, we ourselves also what makes it all becomes a mess,have failed also will blame yourself later

ezincenter
2012-03-21, 05:02 AM
All of these I learn it from the money management , is how to control your self and your emotions and to not let the fear and the greed control you, this is a the most important field in the forex trading.

my-forex
2012-03-21, 05:10 PM

yes of course, all the success and whether or not we are in trading of course determined by ourselves. the greatest enemy that is in us the desire of course greed is too much

Mark
2012-03-21, 06:18 PM
The ability to control oneself is indeed important is owned by all traders. At the time of trading, a trader is actually trying to outdo himself. If he loses, it caused one of them because he did not know themselves more deeply.

Mark
2012-03-21, 09:24 PM
trade with the cold and clear mind is the best way but when the initial benefits for loss of frustration and then walked to take advantage of the numerous and consistent

To be trading with a cold and clear mind, it is the right thing. But this requires training as well, because it's not an easy thing for most people. For people who do have a long wait to nature, this would not be difficult for him.

mhchomsi
2012-03-21, 10:50 PM
i think emotions are the enemies of Forex trading. You should treat them as you are treating with your enemies. when you are feeling some emotional problems , you should avoid trading at that time. Forex trading and emotional interference both can't be mixed

jiching
2012-03-25, 08:44 PM
i feel my first 3-months of trading is good experience. i got many loss and took to margin calls. i should realize how i control myself especially my emotions. Now, in my trading, i handle my emotions to order buy and sell.
i think controlling ourselves is important before we trade and make orders, without it, we cannot get profit in forex.

dmambi
2012-03-25, 09:58 PM
Self control plays a major role in Forex trading. We should give much importance to this subject and improve a lot to become a profitable trader. This helps us a lot to do a better analysis based on facts and figures rather than on emotional objects.

mohamedsaleh
2012-03-26, 12:40 AM
a lot of posts say that there is always an enemy in forex market . I feel the opposite of that there is no enemy in it . there is persons who have experience and one who have not . that is the different in the forex

jai
2012-03-26, 10:34 PM

norix
2012-03-27, 12:15 PM
a lot of posts say that there is always an enemy in forex market . I feel the opposite of that there is no enemy in it . there is persons who have experience and one who have not . that is the different in the forex

enemy of forex business that makes us so destroyed our own, we have argued for an analysis of her ambition to gain a double advantage is not sustainable but that would be killing our own account

Mark
2012-03-27, 02:23 PM
For no matter the subjective factor of the emotional state of ourselves, we can make some sort of SOP before trading. How to create a mature plan and implement the plan, regardless of the outcome later. That way we do not make yourself an enemy.

rakesh
2012-03-28, 12:24 PM
yes, other than to control their emotions well, to be a successful trader you must also have good money management as well. apart from that we also have to study hard and learn from the mistakes we've ever done. if we can learn from any mistakes we do, then we can become a successful trader

Mark
2012-03-29, 08:04 AM
I agree. Perhaps the emotional control and money management, a key staple of the self. If it is not under our control, then we would expect that within themselves there is an enemy to be faced ....

jmsblack18
2012-03-30, 10:56 PM

It is true. I think the only key for us to get profit everyday from forex is defeated ourselves. It is mean we must control our greed, impatience and emotion. Some people say to get rid of this is make trading plan which we must discipline about our trading plan.

siredewe
2012-03-31, 09:25 PM

there is no better word than agreed. The third thing is the main problem, emotions, greed and fear. but still I would like to add that the misunderstanding between the limits of our ability and unwillingness to learn on. Sometimes a person trapped in a situation where he was feeling pretty good .. at this time that he actually is at the beginning of a meltdown.

manibhai2012
2012-03-31, 09:32 PM
Yourself Is The Real Enemy
Yes 100 % agreed with you I think the real and the big enemy of yours in the Forex market is your self only because when ever we open a position we wants to make money rather than taking some education we also not able to control our nerve which also leads to be a failure in the Forex market.

playfx
2012-04-03, 04:42 AM
to able conquer ourself, we need to learn calm down for every bad emotions we might have. if we're not tame it from the beginning we enter the market, it will create bad situation in the middle of our trades. no one can beat ourself better than our own mind.

justpips
2012-04-03, 04:10 PM
sometimes to beat the selfishness inside can not be avoided, I often experience emotions in trading. results will not be best if we trade with uncontrollable emotion. I agree with your opinion, the real enemy is yourself, not others. which we know is yourself. therefore, trading psychology is needed to master, so selfish, is in control. and finally bring the maximum profit.

mita
2012-04-04, 12:37 PM

girish
2012-04-04, 10:54 PM

gava
2012-04-05, 10:57 PM

gava
2012-04-07, 10:10 PM

girish
2012-04-08, 04:22 PM
are our own worst enemy, too confident (although it is also important to keep the spirit)
but sometimes we also forget the extent to which the ability of our trding it that causes us not because of anyone who destroyed our own but that makes destruction

girish
2012-04-08, 04:44 PM
it is not easy but if the leave can kill yourself, it's greed can not be avoided if we do not start now, in my own greed is still very difficult for me to leave
so if someone said that greed is wrong to bring fortune total

naziafarhan
2012-04-08, 07:09 PM
Exclamation Yourself Is The Real Enemy

Your words values worth more than anything cause if anybody can control his psycology during trading then he surely can make some profits everuday otherwise he have to come out from market with losses everyday.

viky
2012-04-09, 05:12 PM
I think that's true if you already know and understand the technical and fundamentals you will learn about trading psychology is learning about yourself including emotional control, patience, etc.. therefore also an important factor of success in forex.

mita
2012-04-09, 06:05 PM
think well before you enter into the market.don't think after entering into the market.it will confuse you.don't trade with confusion.be confident with your analysis.without proper money management you cannot get profit.if you cannot concentrate this then yourself is the real enemy

mita
2012-04-09, 06:14 PM
yeah of course sometimes yourself is the best enemies of your trade.your emotions,greed and fear make you as the enemy and keep you away from getting profits.try to avoid these things

viky
2012-04-09, 08:56 PM
Yes, what you said is true, that when one is in order, we want to close but we listen to a voice inside that tells us, we close nn order now you can earn more pips, it's the voice of our enemy. if you want to become a successful trader, you must kill that enemy.

nurhidayah
2012-04-10, 04:04 AM
ya its true the one controls himself and his emotions succeeds..not only forex trading but in everythg .people should control there emotion.becoz you can't become rich over night with forex.you have to be patient to succeed.patience is the key

control self-talk is actually more directed to the trader's own way to see all the opportunities that exist with some of the analysis used is based on technical indicators or news which is becoming a trend in a major currency pair or a dollar that affect other currencies

ritesh
2012-04-10, 11:06 PM
Definitely we regard ourselves as our own enemy then we wont be able to concentrate at all. This feeling is very negative, instead we should treat ourselves as among the best and develop a positive attitude and Forex is the business that needs a great deal of knowledge and experience in a trader, now it is our mistake that we start trading without proper knowledge and education.

viky
2012-04-10, 11:16 PM
There is nothing to deny your statement it is true and fact that without these one can trade frequently in profits and profits so the real enemy in Forex trading is our greed and fear. so we should try to avoid these things.

viky
2012-04-10, 11:41 PM
Absolutely correct we must do mistake and there is very very high probabilty to do it again so need to learn from our mistake and must be prepare ourselves to take loss also because its a part of forex.

dadaa
2012-04-11, 02:21 PM
Certainly greed may affect your trading, but not to destroy you every time you learn from your mistakes, which are located because of greed, but we all have to try to stay away from greed and thousands who might destroy the already account

anmorasi
2012-04-12, 09:27 PM
actualy... to know yourself, before we are go to be trader in forex then. like philosophy of Sun Tzu: Know your enemy, but better yet get to know your war equipment, but better yet to know yourself.:good:

tajdarbet
2012-04-12, 10:25 PM

han gi ye baat darost ha k forex trading main ham he apne sab se barrey enemy hane kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ager main forex trading main apne capital se barri koi bhi trade open karoun ga to mugh ko es se loss ho ga to es ka matlab ha k main ap he apna dushmen houn

Sri Hartono
2012-04-13, 11:50 AM

I agree with you about it. we are enemies for ourselves, if we can not control myself, selfish, and greedy. The main thing we need to realize is, we must know or know ourselves, understand ourselves to be able to move according to what we expect. if we already know ourselves, we would be easy to control ourselves.

nurhidayah
2012-04-13, 04:43 PM
I agree with you about it. we are enemies for ourselves, if we can not control myself, selfish, and greedy. The main thing we need to realize is, we must know or know ourselves, understand ourselves to be able to move according to what we expect. if we already know ourselves, we would be easy to control ourselves.

control ourselves and stay focused on a few things in accordance with the procedures that we see every peuang there, in a way that we enjoy is actually more to give freedom to the pressure that we receive from the uncertain market conditions

jmsblack18
2012-04-13, 11:31 PM
in a way that we enjoy is actually more to give freedom to the pressure that we receive from the uncertain market conditions

Good point, to enjoy in market is the best way to trading. We not only learn to know about ourselves but, more important is know the market too in order make big money from this. Because market is our war field. So , we never can get money if we didn't acomplised well about our field and goal.

naziafarhan
2012-04-14, 01:29 PM
YEs this is true that we ourselves are the real enemy of ours. If we can trade without emothions then we can make good profits. Cause profits are our main target. So we should be aloof from emotion.

anoha
2012-04-14, 03:02 PM
This is the big problem for me, a control of myself and fear, not greed
Enter the transaction when I have you select a particular goal and before reaching the goal of closing the deal to achieve a small number of points and the price is going up to my goal and I can not control myself at this point

babu
2012-04-14, 05:33 PM

moti
2012-04-15, 04:09 PM

Ford
2012-04-15, 06:17 PM
When we trade we attach much attention to emotional aspects either when we gain or loose. This clouds our judgements and make us not able to decide well hence loosing by our own making

Ford
2012-04-15, 06:22 PM
We become our own big enemies when we do not plan our actions or we plan and do not follow our plans, just executing actions on our own. This involves money too. This will lead to greator losses in the forex trading

yaar
2012-04-15, 07:59 PM

toptrader43
2012-04-16, 10:46 AM
Absolutely you need to understand and additionally follow which Greed is the main factor accountable for the reduction in the Fx. This might be significantly real whenever we tend to be considering that the profession along with success is at stake.

johntra
2012-04-16, 01:53 PM
In my opinion, yourself are going to be an enemy if we are not able to control it. Control it in terms of emotional control, control of desires, attitude control, and others. Self is very difficult to control, but not impossible. I think we can control ourselves. The ability of self-control is required in Forex Trading. Because self-control is closely related to Psychological Factors in Forex Trading. Psychological factors are greater role than the Forex Trading Strategies. So, if we are not able to control yourself, then the self will become enemies for us, especially in Forex Trading activities. All plans and strategies would fall apart when we are not able to control himself.

Ford
2012-04-16, 10:41 PM
Our personal desires may create different roles in forex trading. The desire to make much will lead in most cases to a loss. In order to control this bad desire we need good manners. This is where we become our own enemies

sidhu
2012-04-19, 06:58 PM

bhai
2012-04-19, 07:19 PM