PDA

View Full Version : Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

pinpin
2011-07-25, 06:40 PM
if I prefer to use candlestick charts
because it is easier to analyze and we can draw conclusions about the strength of buyers and sellers of the candlestick's body

medhat4forex
2011-07-25, 08:31 PM
Certainly the Japanese are the best candles also help you to a technical analysis of currencies Bholh are consistent with some analysis in terms of ease of candles where my love of helping you determine the direction of the next candle

anubhavsingh
2011-07-25, 08:40 PM
Me candlestick graph use karta hon aur last 3 saal se wahi use kar rahahon
Mere hisab se baki sab charts ke comparison me ye chart pattern sabse accurate aur useful hota hai

james
2011-07-25, 11:52 PM
i mostly use the line chart m littet farmiliar to it but i cannot understand candle stick can any one tel me how it is coz some candles are black n some are white

anubhavsingh
2011-07-26, 12:36 AM
i mostly use the line chart m littet farmiliar to it but i cannot understand candle stick can any one tel me how it is coz some candles are black n some are white

these black and white candles are all about forex tarding
If you really want to understand them, then you hsould og for technical studies

soumen
2011-07-27, 04:57 PM
main candlestick chart use karta hoon always. ye mere liye easy he aur se. aur mujhe lagta he ki sabhi yehi candlestick chart use karte he.
japanise candlestick se agar kuch sikhna he to candlestick chart hi thik he. mujhe yebhi lagtahe ki kuch hi trader hoga jo dusre chart ke use karte he.

denira
2011-07-27, 05:41 PM
There are very few traders who use line chart but the line chart is excellent for analysis. The line chart shows the closing price that's why the analysis on the basis of closing price give more perfect results. Trend lines, patterns and support Resistance can be formed well in line chart.

and I've read one issue with a line chart tutorial we can do it freely as long as the rules of use of this line charts,,

s19
2011-07-27, 06:18 PM
and I've read one issue with a line chart tutorial we can do it freely as long as the rules of use of this line charts,,

line chart give as very clear chart...but prob is that its not show pattern...
and pattern is so important to determine what will be go in next hr..
in my view for long time we can use line chart.

pipsdragon
2011-07-27, 08:53 PM
i prefer to use candlestick because i can use candlestick pattern with this chart type, another it candlestick is most popular chart.

zoomfire
2011-07-27, 09:02 PM
i always prefer candlesticks when compared to other patterns.because candlesticks can be colorful and it indicates more details than other things.
maybe i feel beginners should use candlesticks and professionals should use line or bar chart.

ganguly
2011-07-31, 05:46 PM
because it is easier to analyze and we can draw conclusions about the strength of buyers and sellers of the candlestick's body

makjon
2011-08-09, 11:20 AM

same like me bro,...

i always use candlestick, just that we must know the meaning of the candle that have been formed to determine the position

mayengbam
2011-08-17, 03:16 PM
Everybody loves to use the candlestick charts because the candlesticks give a clear picture of the market and its easy to recognize and understand the meanings of the candle patterns. And these feature is hard to be find in other form of charts. So its the most popular chart among all the traders of the world.

venkiaries61
2011-08-17, 04:06 PM
Everybody loves to use the candlestick charts because the candlesticks give a clear picture of the market and its easy to recognize and understand the meanings of the candle patterns. And these feature is hard to be find in other form of charts. So its the most popular chart among all the traders of the world.

yes, i agree with you. we can able to analyze with volumes of up and down. And also we may able to predict the reversal movements with candlesticks. So, i use candlestick view as my favorite.

Ganesh
2011-08-22, 07:36 PM
i always preffer and use candle stick charts coz i feel that they are more accurate than the other charts, the japnese candle stick chart is very good and also my friends use it too

Ronak
2011-08-22, 07:39 PM
all wee know that candle stick chart has more prettier graphics than other line charrt,or bar chart.also japanese candlestics pattern also very popular and used by most traders..so i ppreffer to use candlestic chart ..

gosians
2011-08-24, 04:26 PM
Ma tu candlestick chart he use krta hon aur mujy tu ye he best lagta hy, Ic chart ki waja sy market situation ko easily judge kea ja skta hy aur trend ko b indicate kea ja skta hy. Kuch experts kehty hen k new traders ko candle chart use nhi krna chahye, i don't know why.

realfun07
2011-08-24, 10:06 PM
There are different traders who use different charts depending on their understanding and studies.Also some of them find easier to understand one and difficult to another.I prefer to use candlesticks chart as it is more simpler and accurate.

Rohail
2011-08-25, 12:26 AM
there are three types of charts commonly used in Forex trading.

Line chart
Bar chart
Candlestick chart

the most commonly used chart is Candlestick chart, a lot of traders use this chart because it is very easy to observe that where was price opened and where is closed, and what are the high and lows in that specific time.
there are also many patterns for candlestick charts with the help of which we can predict the upcoming trend.
such as hammers and many other patterns.
so Candlestick charts are the best one.

cdoffx
2011-08-25, 12:32 AM
Different charts are used by different traders but i think most traders favor candlestick chart just as i also do line chart can be tedious for me

gosians
2011-08-25, 01:21 PM
there are three types of charts commonly used in Forex trading.

Line chart
Bar chart
Candlestick chart

the most commonly used chart is Candlestick chart, a lot of traders use this chart because it is very easy to observe that where was price opened and where is closed, and what are the high and lows in that specific time.
there are also many patterns for candlestick charts with the help of which we can predict the upcoming trend.
such as hammers and many other patterns.
so Candlestick charts are the best one.

I completely agree with your point. Candlestick chart most popular hy, aur mery khyal main net pe jitni b learning forex k hawaly sy majod hy wo mostly candlestick chart ko he example main use krty hen ic lye logon ka rujhan ic chart ki traf zyada hy.

waheedpcc
2011-08-25, 04:32 PM
For me, I do think the candlestick char is so important when we are trading in forex.The chart usualy tells us so clear about the trend of the forex.With the chart there, we usually make a good decision to buy or sell in forex.So please learn more about the candlestick char.

bilkul sehe lekan hum ksi trader jo force nehe ker sekte k wo bar chatrts use kerye ya phe candle wala ya line, aik trader ko he ye pehle maloon kerna hota ha k kis charts ko achi terhan understand ker leta ha, hum to bus charts ki advantages bata sekte hain is k elwa to kuch b nehe hain sehe baat, mein pesonally candleitick use ker ta hon kuin k hammer doji kafi predicting mein kam kerti ha

sanjeev
2011-08-27, 07:27 PM
Point and Figure chart.
point and figure chart also does not take the element of time into consideration and it plots the same way as a renko chart but instead of a full candle bar the point and figure chart draws up a Xs and Os grouped accordingly. this type of chart is rarely used by the majority of trader in the forex market

swallow2000
2011-08-27, 10:28 PM
all wee know that candle stick chart has more prettier graphics than other line charrt,or bar chart.also japanese candlestics pattern also very popular and used by most traders..so i ppreffer to use candlestic chart ..

I too like candle stick chart and i think it is better for us to understand it well. It is very easy to trade with it easily and if we master in it then we will be very good trader. Our trading style will be very good and different from others.

nsawork
2011-08-27, 10:56 PM
I too like candle stick chart and i think it is better for us to understand it well. It is very easy to trade with it easily and if we master in it then we will be very good trader. Our trading style will be very good and different from others.

The best to use is the line chart as it gives us a correct indication of the markets. Also we have to know that we have to use several charts when doing the trading to gain the insights into the trading activity and then know for sure what is the real trend like.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-27, 11:05 PM
For me, I do think the candlestick char is so important when we are trading in forex.The chart usualy tells us so clear about the trend of the forex.With the chart there, we usually make a good decision to buy or sell in forex.So please learn more about the candlestick char.

zadatar traders vcandlestic charts hi prefer karte hai kyunki in charts ke through techncial studies kafo ache se kari ja sakti ahi
iske alawa line charts bhi hote hai lekin unpe thi kse study nahi ho pati..technicals ke liye candlestic graphs hi best rehte hai

sanjeev
2011-08-29, 10:50 PM
Some traders use line charts and some use bar charts. Most of the traders like to use candle stick charts. Which kind of chart do you like to use and why?

imbest
2011-08-30, 01:02 AM
I always use candle chart. It is not only easy to analyze but also looks attractive. When I add a chart window of a new pair to terminal, The first thing I do is to change the bars into candle and zoom a bit more. Candles look attractive :)

waheedpcc
2011-08-30, 01:42 AM
i agree with you that candleistick chart patteren has proven it`s self an long time
if an person as you said get mastered in this charts technquies i think doji(hamer inverted) they can be help ful for them

cumil
2011-08-30, 10:13 AM

yes .. I have the same opinion with you. you say is true and precisely to identify the trend is bullish or bearish,
for a bar chart. I am very confused in reading the price movement, i never use bar chart

waheedpcc
2011-08-30, 10:19 AM
yes .. I have the same opinion with you. you say is true and precisely to identify the trend is bullish or bearish,
for a bar chart. I am very confused in reading the price movement, i never use bar chart

if you got some problems while you do analyze or read bar charts you can magnify it, or you use candlestick chart pattern i think it`ll be more better then that because candlestick mostly used indicators yet

Ganesh
2011-08-30, 10:44 AM
bar chats make it hard to learn and analyse the movement in forex charts, with candle stick charts we can clearly see the strength of the chart flowing in one direction.

sachin
2011-09-03, 10:47 PM
Kagi chart.
this in a way looked more like lines. the construction of kagi chart is similar to renko chart in that it does not take into consideration the element of time but instead of a fixed pip like renko chart the kagi chart uses percentage of price movement.

Jazpa
2011-09-04, 12:35 PM
Some traders use line charts and some use bar charts. Most of the traders like to use candle stick charts. Which kind of chart do you like to use and why?

I think line chart and bar chart are more important. They are easy to understand and work with too. There will be exact trends shown in the graphs and it will be more easier for us to analyze the trends and move for the necessary trades. Candlestick was mostly used by Japanese many years ago. Now it seems to be disappearing.

netra
2011-09-04, 01:46 PM

gosians
2011-09-06, 10:40 AM
I think line chart and bar chart are more important. They are easy to understand and work with too. There will be exact trends shown in the graphs and it will be more easier for us to analyze the trends and move for the necessary trades. Candlestick was mostly used by Japanese many years ago. Now it seems to be disappearing.

You are first that is saying line chart and bar chart are more important. Mostly newbies and old traders are in favor of candlestick chart but old traders say that a newbie should not use candlestick chart because its hard to understand.

chirayu
2011-09-08, 09:57 PM
i prefer to use candlestick because i can use candlestick pattern with this chart type, another it candlestick is most popular chart.

sunil
2011-09-10, 01:10 PM

rajesh
2011-09-17, 01:28 PM
I always use candle chart. It is not only easy to analyze but also looks attractive. When I add a chart window of a new pair to terminal, The first thing I do is to change the bars into candle and zoom a bit more. Candles look attractive

s19
2011-09-17, 06:16 PM
before few day i use line chat in big time frame to analysis support and resistance and i trade in low time frame accourding to candlstick pattern. but one day i think if i use candlstick chart for trading then i must use candlstick chat in big time frame also. i improve it and i find good result.
now my analysis chart and trading chat are same candlstick chart

ketan
2011-09-17, 06:33 PM
There are different traders who use different charts depending on their understanding and studies.Also some of them find easier to understand one and difficult to another.I prefer to use candlesticks chart as it is more simpler and accurate.

vikas
2011-09-18, 02:05 PM
I personally prefer to use candlestick charts, because I think more clearly about the price movement is going on
but most traders who use a lot of bar charts, I think any selected options trader, which is important to make him comfortable in trade is the best

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:50 PM
The best to use is the line chart as it gives us a correct indication of the markets. Also we have to know that we have to use several charts when doing the trading to gain the insights into the trading activity and then know for sure what is the real trend like.

aniket
2011-09-25, 05:19 PM
i always prefer candlesticks when compared to other patterns.because candlesticks can be colorful and it indicates more details than other things.
maybe i feel beginners should use candlesticks and professionals should use line or bar chart.

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-27, 01:10 PM
Same with me i also like to trade with the help of the candle stick pattern. In which we are able to draw pivot points easily. It is also important to know the volume of trading so it is best understand by candlestick.

Ronak
2011-09-27, 01:18 PM
Same with me i also like to trade with the help of the candle stick pattern. In which we are able to draw pivot points easily. It is also important to know the volume of trading so it is best understand by candlestick.

candlestick is the normal chart..but it has more graphic than other line chart or bar chart..and candlestick shows the broad view of market..and since i started trading i usually trade using candlestick

preetksgill
2011-09-27, 02:31 PM

100c
2011-09-27, 07:12 PM

Most of the traders like to trade with the help of candlesticks patron because it is so easy and understandable and newbie also can understand. On internet many software are available who calculate the easily all points. I also get one software which calculate the method of pivot point, camarilla, Fibonacci. It is so easy you just do it with in 5 seconds.

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-28, 05:19 PM
Most of the traders like to trade with the help of candlesticks patron because it is so easy and understandable and newbie also can understand.
Candlestick graph is very good chart for newbie for forex trading. They can easily plot the fibonacci levels on such chart and track the trend according to the candles in the chart. Using indicators become very easy task in candlestick chart.

hiren
2011-10-06, 12:02 AM
ya i m with you bro.
candlestick chart ka pattern sabse easy hain from other charts.
and vo populer bhi bahot hai becoz koi bhi usko analyze kar sakta hai easily.

patil
2011-10-09, 03:05 PM
अगर मैं दीपाधार चार्ट का उपयोग करना पसंद करते हैं
क्योंकि यह विश्लेषण करने के लिए आसान है और हम चिरंगदान शरीर के खरीदारों और विक्रेताओं की ताकत के बारे में निष्कर्ष आकर्षित कर सकते हैं

patil
2011-10-11, 11:07 PM
दूसरे यह मोमबत्ती, मैं दीपाधार का उपयोग करना पसंद करते हैं क्योंकि मैं इस चार्ट प्रकार के साथ चिरंगदान पैटर्न का उपयोग कर सकते हैं सबसे लोकप्रिय चार्ट है.

patil
2011-10-12, 01:57 PM
मेरे साथ भी मैं भी मोमबत्ती छड़ी पैटर्न की मदद के साथ व्यापार की तरह. जिस में हम धुरी अंक आसानी से आकर्षित करने में सक्षम हैं. यह भी महत्वपूर्ण है के लिए व्यापार की मात्रा पता है तो यह सबसे अच्छा दीपाधार द्वारा समझ है.

s19
2011-10-12, 09:12 PM

i agree with you..there are many trader they use differents type if chart.. as per my knowledge some sclaping trader use line chart. in line chart they got only opne & close price.
some use other chart accourding to their trading style.

james
2011-10-12, 09:19 PM
well the bar chat is much more preditable it is mch easy to read then other ones and it also shows the max and min of each trend well you can say history

vineet
2011-10-14, 01:58 PM

cumil
2011-10-14, 05:23 PM

really that you can read or analyze the price movement of the price with a line chart? for me a line chart is very difficult to identify trends and analyze correctly. for me the candlestick and bar charts are type of chart that is very familiar with traders, and can be used for trading, such as naked trading strategy, and chart patterns, and can also be used Elliot Wave strategies

s19
2011-10-15, 07:42 PM
well the bar chat is much more preditable it is mch easy to read then other ones and it also shows the max and min of each trend well you can say history

friend if your are talking for proper visibilty of high & low then kandlstick chart give more clear informations.
there is only one benifit with bar chart size is less then compare to candlestick chart.

kamla
2011-10-16, 05:49 PM

kamla
2011-10-16, 06:05 PM
Candlestick graph is very good chart for newbie for forex trading. They can easily plot the fibonacci levels on such chart and track the trend according to the candles in the chart. Using indicators become very easy task in candlestick chart.

s19
2011-10-16, 08:26 PM

yes i agree with you. we can plot fibo level only in candle & bar chart. in line chart we can not draw fibo.
in candlestick chart with the help of candle we can expected reversal movement. there are many indicator that apply on candlestic pattern.

hetal
2011-10-17, 11:50 PM

vicky
2011-10-18, 11:16 AM
ya candle stick is very useful because in candle stick by using indicators in it , it becomes easy to determine trend. but you must have good knowledge about candle sticks then only it will be hepful to you

No doubt candle strict is one of the best and if anyone understand candle strict pattern then its become some easy to understand market movement . although its need time and hard to remind . anyway i am trying to learn this pattern over net and i am a happy while going slowly with this.

s19
2011-10-18, 11:20 AM
friend black candle so up and white candle so down movement.
in my view you must learn candlestick pattern. it will improve your trading style. for it you take the help of ********.com and you can download book also.

bestlooser
2011-10-18, 12:56 PM
I also prefer candelstick charts because it gives better idea of prices as comapored to others where as so many people have differnt method to find out trends by using candlesticks .but I am still not as good trader to find out whaT IS EXACT TREND AND i JUST SEE THE MARKET AND thinks in my own way.

vineet
2011-10-19, 01:32 PM
same like me bro,...

i always use candlestick, just that we must know the meaning of the candle that have been formed to determine the position

vineet
2011-10-19, 02:10 PM

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:31 AM
zadatar traders vcandlestic charts hi prefer karte hai kyunki in charts ke through techncial studies kafo ache se kari ja sakti ahi
iske alawa line charts bhi hote hai lekin unpe thi kse study nahi ho pati..technicals ke liye candlestic graphs hi best rehte hai

aryan
2011-10-21, 11:54 PM

nitintripathi
2011-10-22, 05:14 AM
jaise aapne kaha most traders aapke candle stick charts use karte hain and i am also one of those who use candle stick charts it is one of the precisest charts comparitively and provides lot of help in doing the anlysis very accurately so i use candle stick charts and it is very common amongst traders

vicky
2011-10-22, 10:59 AM
jaise aapne kaha most traders aapke candle stick charts use karte hain and i am also one of those who use candle stick charts it is one of the precisest charts comparitively and provides lot of help in doing the anlysis very accurately so i use candle stick charts and it is very common amongst traders

From my starting till today i used candle strict and i am very comfourtable with this . actually using many days i am familiar of candle strict which give us more opportunity to understand . till i dont use any chart without candle strict for this no idea about such but probably think most of the traders use this candle strict.

Anand
2011-10-22, 10:19 PM
Line chart,bar chart ane candle stick chart are the metod of forex trading analysis.but my favourite and most used by traders is Candle stick chart.It is very simple and accurate.

lovefx
2011-10-22, 11:53 PM
Japanes candle stick is the most effect way to observe the market as it has contain more imformations than the others charts . So i use to of it and i love it. (3

popatji
2011-10-24, 12:47 PM
I also use candlestick charts in trading, and very easy to use it. The information presented candlestick can we make a reference to make decisions. So I suggest to study the formation and psychological candlestick.

ali1011
2011-10-31, 12:13 PM
there are many traders use to candlistic chart and some one use to bar chart i think so best chart for trader is best candaliestik chart because its easy against the bar chart candlistic is good i am also use this chart.

Anand
2011-10-31, 03:13 PM
sahi trader apni profit ke mutabik ya accuracy ke mutabik chart pasand karte hai.mera manana hai ki Barchart,Linechart,Candlestickchart in me se sabse jyada accurasy Candelstick me hai.

rohi
2011-10-31, 06:00 PM
i love and like to trading with the help of candlestick chart i did not open any position without studing this chart
i prefer to trade with the help of 15m chart

s19
2011-10-31, 06:09 PM
sahi trader apni profit ke mutabik ya accuracy ke mutabik chart pasand karte hai.mera manana hai ki Barchart,Linechart,Candlestickchart in me se sabse jyada accurasy Candelstick me hai.
i agree with you..every trader select chat type accouring to their trading style..but the most important chart is candlestick chart pattern. with the help of candlestick pattern we got clear information. about days high,low,open,close. this pattern help us in giveing effective techanical analyses.

gosians
2011-10-31, 07:32 PM
Jb ma starter tha tb tu ma line chart use krta tha aur us mn comfortable feel krta tha but bad main ma candlestick py shift ho gya kiun k mostly strategies ici chart pe work krti hen aur ab ma ic main he comfortable feel krta hn.

jai
2011-11-03, 11:51 PM
Ma tu candlestick chart he use krta hon aur mujy tu ye he best lagta hy, Ic chart ki waja sy market situation ko easily judge kea ja skta hy aur trend ko b indicate kea ja skta hy. Kuch experts kehty hen k new traders ko candle chart use nhi krna chahye, i don't know why.

jai
2011-11-03, 11:57 PM
I completely agree with your point. Candlestick chart most popular hy, aur mery khyal main net pe jitni b learning forex k hawaly sy majod hy wo mostly candlestick chart ko he example main use krty hen ic lye logon ka rujhan ic chart ki traf zyada hy.

amit
2011-11-05, 12:21 PM
You are first that is saying line chart and bar chart are more important. Mostly newbies and old traders are in favor of candlestick chart but old traders say that a newbie should not use candlestick chart because its hard to understand.

krishan
2011-11-06, 05:46 PM
क्योंकि यह विश्लेषण करने के लिए आसान है और हम चिरंगदान शरीर के खरीदारों और विक्रेताओं की ताकत के बारे में निष्कर्ष आकर्षित कर सकते हैं

krishan
2011-11-06, 08:16 PM
दूसरे यह मोमबत्ती, मैं दीपाधार का उपयोग करना पसंद करते हैं क्योंकि मैं इस चार्ट प्रकार के साथ चिरंगदान पैटर्न का उपयोग कर सकते हैं सबसे लोकप्रिय चार्ट है.

s19
2011-11-07, 09:31 AM
mn mostly line chart use karta hota houn. kabhi candlestick Chart use nahi kiya kin k is ka experience nahi hn itna k kesy is ko use karty hn agr kisi ko experince hn to apna experience share karin.
well line chart is also good but if you will use candlstick chart may be you are able to made more profit..
In candlstick chart we got candles pattern and with the help of candle pattern we can guess upcoming market...this is not in line chart....just try one i hope you feel comfertable.

s19
2011-11-07, 05:28 PM
i dont think & feel that candlestick chart is not understandable...its not hard. its too easy..
now day eduction & technology so fast they become it very easy...
its give more information compare to line chart..like lowest price & upcoming market analyses.

dmambi
2011-11-07, 07:31 PM
For me candlestick charts are easy to understand and hence i use them on my chart to see the price variations. One should go with what he is comfortable with, instead of listening everybody for there suggestion. Because after all we need to understand it for proper trading.

krishan
2011-11-12, 01:14 PM
कैंडलस्टिक ग्राफ विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए नौसिखिया के लिए बहुत अच्छा चार्ट है. वे आसानी से इस तरह के चार्ट पर फिबोनैकी स्तर साजिश और चार्ट में मोमबत्ती के अनुसार प्रवृत्ति को ट्रैक कर सकते हैं. संकेतकों का उपयोग दीपाधार चार्ट में बहुत आसान काम हो गया है.

krishan
2011-11-12, 01:33 PM
मेरे साथ भी मैं भी मोमबत्ती छड़ी पैटर्न की मदद के साथ व्यापार की तरह. जिस में हम धुरी अंक आसानी से आकर्षित करने में सक्षम हैं. यह भी महत्वपूर्ण है के लिए व्यापार की मात्रा पता है तो यह सबसे अच्छा चिरंगदान द्वारा समझ है.

sanjeev
2011-11-12, 11:28 PM
बार चैट यह मुश्किल जानने के लिए और विदेशी मुद्रा चार्ट में आंदोलन का विश्लेषण, मोमबत्ती छड़ी चार्ट के साथ हम स्पष्ट रूप से एक दिशा में बह चार्ट की ताकत देख सकते हैं.

krishan
2011-11-13, 02:56 PM
मैं हमेशा preffer और मोमबत्ती छड़ी चार्ट्स coz मुझे लगता है कि वे और अन्य चार्ट की तुलना में ज्यादा सटीक हैं का उपयोग करें, japnese मोमबत्ती छड़ी चार्ट बहुत और भी अच्छा मेरे दोस्त हमें

jai
2011-11-13, 08:34 PM
I always use candle chart. It is not only easy to analyze but also looks attractive. When I add a chart window of a new pair to terminal, The first thing I do is to change the bars into candle and zoom a bit more. Candles look attractive

amit
2011-11-15, 06:11 PM
From my starting till today i used candle strict and i am very comfourtable with this . actually using many days i am familiar of candle strict which give us more opportunity to understand . till i dont use any chart without candle strict for this no idea about such but probably think most of the traders use this candle strict.

dmambi
2011-11-15, 10:21 PM
Candlesticks and bar chart really a good options to identify the price movement and thereby study the price action. But I heard it is also better to use the line chart in place of these candlesticks and bar chart to identify the correct value which the trend started reversing. Also useful to draw resistance and support lines also.

sanjeev
2011-11-16, 07:06 PM
लाइन चार्ट, बार चार्ट और मोमबत्ती छड़ी बुनियादी चार्ट हैं और प्रत्येक चार्ट की अपनी important.just आप जो जिस स्थिति में चार्ट होना चाहिए use.you कैसे फायदे का पता लगाने के लिए पता होना चाहिए पता होना चाहिए है चार्ट ओएस

sanjeev
2011-11-17, 01:31 PM
फिर मोमबत्ती छड़ी बहुत उपयोगी है क्योंकि में यह संकेतक का उपयोग करके मोमबत्ती छड़ी में, यह प्रवृत्ति का निर्धारण करने के लिए आसान हो जाता है. लेकिन आप मोमबत्ती चिपक जाती है के बारे में अच्छा ज्ञान है तो केवल यह आप के लिए hepful हो जाएगा

sanjeev
2011-11-17, 01:42 PM
भाई ********.com के लिए जाने क्या तुम वहाँ मोमबत्ती छड़ी पर सभी inforamation हो या आप गूगल पर खोज कर सकते हैं कर सकते हैं तुम भी मोमबत्ती चिपक जाती है के बारे में साइटों की बहुत प्राप्त कर सकते हैं

sanjeev
2011-11-18, 05:59 PM
फिर मोमबत्ती छड़ी एक सबसे अच्छा चार्ट हम विदेशी मुद्रा में है है. इसके कई फायदे है यह आप में मदद करने के लिए matket की प्रवृत्ति भी पहचान कर सकते हैं.. सिर्फ एक व्यापारी को अपने फायदे का पता लगाने की जरूरत है

weekager
2011-11-18, 06:10 PM
dera main to candlestick use karta hnnn kioun k ye sab se aasan or sab se maqbol tareeqa ha mere khiyel main to sab traders yahi tareeqa use kartey hane kioun k es se up trade or down trade ka bahot clearly pata chalta rehta ha

s19
2011-11-18, 06:34 PM
dera main to candlestick use karta hnnn kioun k ye sab se aasan or sab se maqbol tareeqa ha mere khiyel main to sab traders yahi tareeqa use kartey hane kioun k es se up trade or down trade ka bahot clearly pata chalta rehta ha
i agree with you..that candlestick chart is good for trader. with the candlestick pattern we can assume upcoming market movement also.
In the first there is some problem with candlestick to read and understand but after some experience we can easily understand it.

sachin
2011-11-19, 12:41 PM
same like me bro,...

nikhil
2011-11-19, 07:47 PM
if you got some problems while you do analyze or read bar charts you can magnify it, or you use candlestick chart pattern i think it`ll be more better then that because candlestick mostly used indicators yet

nikhil
2011-11-19, 07:57 PM
i agree with you that candleistick chart patteren has proven it`s self an long time
if an person as you said get mastered in this charts technquies i think doji(hamer inverted) they can be help ful for them

venkiaries61
2011-11-19, 08:09 PM
I also agree with you. candlestick pattern should be the best. majority of traders are using this pattern only. candlestick pattern is mainly used to predict some reversals. let us discuss.

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:21 PM
bilkul sehe lekan hum ksi trader jo force nehe ker sekte k wo bar chatrts use kerye ya phe candle wala ya line, aik trader ko he ye pehle maloon kerna hota ha k kis charts ko achi terhan understand ker leta ha, hum to bus charts ki advantages bata sekte hain is k elwa to kuch b nehe hain sehe baat, mein pesonally candleitick use ker ta hon kuin k hammer doji kafi predicting mein kam kerti ha

arihant
2011-11-20, 03:46 PM

aryan
2011-11-20, 06:32 PM

arihant
2011-11-21, 08:43 PM
Most of the traders like to trade with the help of candlesticks patron because it is so easy and understandable and newbie also can understand. On internet many software are available who calculate the easily all points. I also get one software which calculate the method of pivot point, camarilla, Fibonacci. It is so easy you just do it with in 5 seconds.

s19
2011-11-21, 09:10 PM
friend trading with candlestick chart is more easy than line chart....
line chart just give information about open and close not about high and low...In line chart there is no advance signal.
you downloads some books and you can also go on ******** there you will got all clear information about candlestick pattern.

tibasingh
2011-11-24, 12:01 AM

main to candle stick ko he use karta houn jab bhi koi trade open karni ho kioun k ye app ko clear indecate karti ha up trade ki bhi or down trade ki or app ko kafi help milti ha es main apni trade open karne main

alvabra2010
2011-11-25, 10:16 AM
I have been using candlestick chart from the very beginning and i have them to be more beneficial than bar and line chart. Candlestick chart has always helped me to analyze the price movement in the market closely in different time spans.

jabrik1991
2011-11-25, 01:02 PM
many are using the candle stick. of the line or bar charts. in a candel stick. formulas are important in trade. such systems candlestick patern where a candle to give accurate information. for the occurrence of bearish or bullish

lovereurusd
2011-11-25, 02:52 PM

main to g candle stick chart ko prefer karoun ga kioun k es se app ko waqai he ek indecation milti ha or app achi trande ka andaza laga saktey ho

waqasma
2011-11-25, 02:59 PM
It depends that what is your basic learning about interpreting the chart, if you learned in candlesticks then candlestick is better for you and if you learned other type of chart then those are more better for you but in my opinion candlesticks is mostly used all over the world so it is the best.

gosians
2011-11-25, 04:09 PM
Ma ny kuch expert traders sy suna hy k candlestick chart new traders k lye good nhi but ma jb newbie tha ma tb b yhi chart use krta tha aur ab jb k mera knowledge and experience phly k mukably mn boht jyada ho gya hy tu ma abi b candlestick chart use krta hn.

zoomfire
2011-11-25, 04:25 PM
It depends that what is your basic learning about interpreting the chart, if you learned in candlesticks then candlestick is better for you and if you learned other type of chart then those are more better for you but in my opinion candlesticks is mostly used all over the world so it is the best.

yes in whatever chart we have learnt we should trade in that chart and excel in it.but still i feel that candlesticks are more preferable because they give more detailed information about the price in more interactive way.

kampung
2011-11-25, 05:32 PM
yes in whatever chart we have learnt we should trade in that chart and excel in it.but still i feel that candlesticks are more preferable because they give more detailed information about the price in more interactive way.

I prefer to use some combination of analysis and trading using candlestick indicators as to combine the two it looks like I have a good trading information and I want to continue to deepen this trading technique

hiren
2011-11-27, 05:53 PM

kamla
2011-11-27, 07:00 PM
No doubt candle strict is one of the best and if anyone understand candle strict pattern then its become some easy to understand market movement . although its need time and hard to remind . anyway i am trying to learn this pattern over net and i am a happy while going slowly with this.

safeerforex
2011-11-27, 07:17 PM

main to sirf candle stick chart use karta houn kioun k es chart se app ko scalping main bht madad milti ha ye chart app ko clear up and down values show karta ha es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga ager app scalper trader ho to app candle stick chart use karo

kamla
2011-11-28, 01:42 AM
i love and like to trading with the help of candlestick chart i did not open any position without studing this chart
i prefer to trade with the help of 15m chart

rakesh
2011-12-09, 12:26 PM
I also prefer candelstick charts because it gives better idea of prices as comapored to others where as so many people have differnt method to find out trends by using candlesticks .but I am still not as good trader to find out whaT IS EXACT TREND AND i JUST SEE THE MARKET AND thinks in my own way.

anitagala124
2011-12-11, 05:14 PM
I prefer to use some combination of analysis and trading using candlestick indicators as to combine the two it looks like I have a good trading information and I want to continue to deepen this trading technique

rakesh
2011-12-11, 09:42 PM

vikas
2011-12-14, 05:41 PM

ketan
2011-12-14, 06:41 PM

hetal
2011-12-14, 08:10 PM
main candlestick chart use karta hoon always. ye mere liye easy he aur se. aur mujhe lagta he ki sabhi yehi candlestick chart use karte he.
japanise candlestick se agar kuch sikhna he to candlestick chart hi thik he. mujhe yebhi lagtahe ki kuch hi trader hoga jo dusre chart ke use karte he.

aniket
2011-12-17, 04:06 PM

vikas
2011-12-18, 03:31 PM

aniket
2011-12-21, 04:39 PM
main to candle stick ko he use karta houn jab bhi koi trade open karni ho kioun k ye app ko clear indecate karti ha up trade ki bhi or down trade ki or app ko kafi help milti ha es main apni trade open karne main

vikas
2011-12-21, 06:32 PM

vikas
2011-12-21, 07:39 PM
yup, at first i'm also prefer line chart, but since i know that candlestick can give more information about buyer and seller, i learn to practice using it. i think all new traders should learn this type of chart as their basics. it's good for their future investment skills.

furiya
2011-12-24, 11:00 PM
Kagi chart and ranko chart? which kind of these charts. I never heard about these charts. Would you like to explain a little more about these two kinds of charts so that the all the members may know about these charts.

nikam
2011-12-26, 06:03 PM

jadhav
2011-12-26, 06:49 PM
It is definately the Japanese candle sticks that are the
best. Candles help a lot in making
technical analysis of currencies. Consistent candle patterns like hammer, doji etc help in
analysis in terms of ease of determine the direction of
the next trend.

nikam
2011-12-26, 07:50 PM
ya i m with you bro.

nirale
2011-12-27, 01:12 PM
i always preffer and use candle stick charts coz i feel that they are more accurate than the other charts, the japnese candle stick chart is very good and also my friends use it too

shinde
2011-12-27, 01:15 PM
bar chats make it hard to learn and analyse the movement in forex charts, with candle stick charts we can clearly see the strength of the chart flowing in one direction.

shinde
2011-12-29, 12:52 PM
candlestick is the normal chart..but it has more graphic than other line chart or bar chart..and candlestick shows the broad view of market..and since i started trading i usually trade using candlestick

shinde
2011-12-31, 01:12 PM

lax
2011-12-31, 03:01 PM

lax
2011-12-31, 03:36 PM

muhammadatif
2012-01-02, 08:55 PM
My dear friend I like to use candle sticks in my trades because candle sticks can provide better guide line. If you see new fill candle appear it means most traders trading in sell or if you see empty candle stick it means most traders trading in buy. If you see three same can candle sticks it is indication market will be change.

forexprophet
2012-01-02, 11:55 PM
Certainly Candlesticks chart is the most preferred and the best one used by the traders all over the world. It is a gift from the japanese to the entire world. Only the candlesticks chart flaunts more information about the market and the sentiments of the traders in an efficient way than the other charts. It assists us in our trading by providing variety of patterns to consider.

Mehak
2012-01-06, 12:40 PM
I think candlestick chart ko analyza kerna asaan ha as compare to other charts...is ma oppening and closing prices bhi pata chal jaati hain easily nd new begginers k liyay easy bhi hotay hain...profit and loss bhi easily analyze ho jaatay hain...

twinkling star
2012-01-13, 12:02 PM
I like to use the candlestick chart is main opening and closing price ka sahi sa pata chalta hai and if you can easily examine the candles and if you have a full knowlege about candles then using the indicators sab say achi tarhan say trend ko examine kiya ja sakta ha. as we use the colours in candles also.

lax
2012-01-15, 04:59 PM

kastur
2012-01-20, 01:23 PM
i agree with you..that candlestick chart is good for trader. with the candlestick pattern we can assume upcoming market movement also.
In the first there is some problem with candlestick to read and understand but after some experience we can easily understand it.

fxquest
2012-01-20, 09:50 PM
I am fine with line chart only as i need to just check the short term trend and the range a pair is trading in to determine right stop loss and target, and dont feel comfortable with candlestick or other type of chart.

mohit
2012-01-21, 12:48 AM
candle stick chart are the best chart i think because if you have proper knolwdge abot the candle stick then you can easily predict the forex trend and also candle stick will help you to indicate the reversal of the market

hindlekar
2012-01-22, 03:05 PM
ya candle stick is one of the best chart we have in forex. its have many advantages .it can help you to identify the trend of the matket also. just a trader needs to explore its advantages

kastur
2012-01-22, 04:10 PM
ya candle stick is very useful because in candle stick by using indicators in it , it becomes easy to determine trend. but you must have good knowledge about candle sticks then only it will be hepful to you

nanda
2012-01-22, 05:01 PM
actually i will tell the meaning of black and white candle. white candle means the price is moving up and black candle means the price is going down

kastur
2012-01-22, 05:03 PM
line chart, bar chart and candle stick are the basic charts and each chart has its own important.just you must know in which situation which chart should be use.you must know how to explore the advantages os the charts

kastur
2012-01-22, 08:17 PM
Han ziad traders candel stick chart hi use karty hain kio kay is main aap ko kafee ziada helping data milta hay. Kuch traders line chart aur bar charts bhi use karty hain. Sab charts kay apny alag treeqay hain use karny kay.

tarun2305
2012-01-23, 07:46 PM
i alwayz use line chart..becuse it gives the clear image of the trade and no confusion also..in candle there is a lot of confusion also...

dmambi
2012-01-23, 10:40 PM
Most widely used charts are of candlestick and Bar chart. I use most of the time the candlestick charts as i am not much comfortable to read the price movement with Bar chart. And the line chart helps us to identify the correct Resistance and support lines.

sangam
2012-01-24, 09:27 PM
I like to use candle stick charts. Because candle stick charts is very clean easy to understand. I think most of trader use candle stick charts. I love to use candle stick chart.
Candle stick chart is very easy to understand when open candle and end candle.

Candlestick is a very simple system of trading and it is best for the newbie traders who are looking at making some neat profits from the markets in the starting. And they also need to focus on the fact that sometimes their are false signals and they must have the ability to filter them out.

borle
2012-01-24, 10:51 PM

issamlitim
2012-01-24, 11:41 PM
i prefer candle because it is very helpful and clearly to use my strategy and it give you a great look about the movement of the price that will help us and make trading very easy than other chart.

atif58
2012-01-26, 08:48 PM
I prefer candlestick chart. Because it shows the whole movement of market during the period when a candle is formed.
Bar chart also shows the same thing that a candlestick chart do , but the reason why i prefer candlestick chart is its graphically more understandable.

sonia
2012-01-29, 02:07 PM
i like to use candlestick chart only.i am very much comfortable with it. but, i think all the chart are same and expressing the same issue. so, you can follow anyone.happy trading

motiurbd
2012-01-29, 05:47 PM
i like to use candlestick chart only.i am very much comfortable with it. but, i think all the chart are same and expressing the same issue. so, you can follow anyone.happy trading

Yes mam.. But sometimes you need to use couple of them for better trading.. Like when you are going to draw fibonacci or trend line.. sometimes it will be better to draw that on line chart rather than any candle stick chart...

ericnyamu123
2012-01-30, 03:59 AM
this forum is very boring am sure if it wasnt for the bonus for posting campaign the 25 members or so online now wouldn't be there . admin please liven it up abit w/ some quizzes or trading contests or some guessing contest like other forums do . you might even add more members here !

dmambi
2012-01-30, 06:21 AM
Yes mam.. But sometimes you need to use couple of them for better trading.. Like when you are going to draw fibonacci or trend line.. sometimes it will be better to draw that on line chart rather than any candle stick chart...

Yes every type of chart has some advantages over other and we should recognize them and use them accordingly to reap the benefits. Line charts i use to determine the support and resistance zones as it give clear pictures of up and down of a currency pair but i use candlestick pattern chart for my most of the trading activity.

s19
2012-01-31, 06:59 PM
i agree with you but the candlestick chart is more popular and use able chart type.
with the help of candlestick chart we can made strategy for trading and its gives all price very clearly comparing to other chart type.
now days candlestick chart is become very popular for trading.

shinde
2012-02-03, 06:00 PM

gala
2012-02-04, 07:00 PM

shinde
2012-02-05, 05:53 PM

arihant
2012-02-06, 04:33 PM
there are many traders use to candlistic chart and some one use to bar chart i think so best chart for trader is best candaliestik chart because its easy against the bar chart candlistic is good i am also use this chart.

alam
2012-02-07, 02:57 PM
Kagi chart and ranko chart? which kind of these charts. I never heard about these charts. Would you like to explain a little more about these two kinds of charts so that the all the members may know about these charts.

shinde
2012-02-07, 05:20 PM
Forex signals given by experts are also get somewhat differ. They are not always negative. But we have to pick which signal we have to use. On other side our signals or position is also not always positive. So we have to decide which signal we have to follow and which not.

shinde
2012-02-11, 04:43 PM

nilesh
2012-02-11, 06:28 PM
I also agree with you. candlestick pattern should be the best. majority of traders are using this pattern only. candlestick pattern is mainly used to predict some reversals. let us discuss.

anitagala124
2012-02-12, 02:00 PM

vikas
2012-02-12, 02:16 PM

anitagala124
2012-02-12, 04:02 PM
Everyone have personal style and strategy of trading but I like candle stick chart because it is more useful than other chars. If you see 3 candles appear same it is indication may be market will change the trend.

Susti
2012-02-18, 09:39 PM
I use candlestick chart because most of the traders do. That is why most of the material about forex, most of the education, lessons discussions are all about candlestick charts. So in order to understand them I have to use candlestick charts too. And now I got used to them and just stuck with it.

I sometimes use line chart to determine support lvls and trends tho if I'm not sure where the right support lvl is.

jimloveski
2012-02-18, 09:46 PM
Candlestick chart and bar chart are almost the same but candlestick is easier to read. Even naked candlestick chart gives us powerfull informations about possible reversals or corrections.
All traders have to do is to learn about candlestick as much as they can because candles are the gate to the profit.

Learn learn learn! He who is well prepared, has already won half a battle :)

lgarhboularbah
2012-02-19, 03:23 AM
for me i just like the other traders i mean that i use the candle chart well i think that each chart have there ideas and there strategies and i choose the candle because it is very easy to analyze and select the true trend well we find the color also help us for the trading it is really the best one

forexman
2012-02-19, 08:19 AM
i wont use any charts upto now i will trade by following the market movement and economic conditions but i never used the charts to trade in my trading career .may be in future i may use them as i am not an experienced trader but a newbie

cumil
2012-02-19, 09:53 AM
Yes your right, candlestick chart is easy to understand. I like to use candlestick chart. But i saw some expert trader trade use with bar chart. I also try bar chart but some time i made some mistake to see bar chart. When i use candlestick chart i think it is very easy to see.

well, either bar charts and candlestick charts both have some very informative points such as open, close, high, and low, these numbers I used for calculating the value of support, resistance and pivot. ..

while the line chart can not provide such information, many expert traders who use candlestick and they highly recommend if use technical analysis the candlestick chart should be used ...

mind4sale
2012-02-19, 10:08 AM
i use candle stick chart because its more reliable it alwys tell us the true market trend trader can find trend by only analyzing candle stick pattern if you can properly analyz them you can make huge amount of pips.

vikas
2012-02-19, 03:45 PM
मेरे साथ भी मैं भी मोमबत्ती छड़ी पैटर्न की मदद के साथ व्यापार की तरह. जिस में हम धुरी अंक आसानी से आकर्षित करने में सक्षम हैं. यह भी महत्वपूर्ण है के लिए व्यापार की मात्रा पता है तो यह सबसे अच्छा चिरंगदान द्वारा समझ है.

vikas
2012-02-19, 04:08 PM
मैं हमेशा preffer और मोमबत्ती छड़ी चार्ट्स coz मुझे लगता है कि वे और अन्य चार्ट की तुलना में ज्यादा सटीक हैं का उपयोग करें, japnese मोमबत्ती छड़ी चार्ट बहुत और भी अच्छा मेरे दोस्त हमें

vikas
2012-02-19, 09:12 PM
कैंडलस्टिक ग्राफ विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए नौसिखिया के लिए बहुत अच्छा चार्ट है. वे आसानी से इस तरह के चार्ट पर फिबोनैकी स्तर साजिश और चार्ट में मोमबत्ती के अनुसार प्रवृत्ति को ट्रैक कर सकते हैं. संकेतकों का उपयोग दीपाधार चार्ट में बहुत आसान काम हो गया है.

vikas
2012-02-20, 05:01 PM

vikas
2012-02-22, 03:47 PM
भाई ********.com के लिए जाने क्या तुम वहाँ मोमबत्ती छड़ी पर सभी inforamation हो या आप गूगल पर खोज कर सकते हैं कर सकते हैं तुम भी मोमबत्ती चिपक जाती है के बारे में साइटों की बहुत प्राप्त कर सकते हैं

vikas
2012-02-22, 03:57 PM
फिर मोमबत्ती छड़ी एक सबसे अच्छा चार्ट हम विदेशी मुद्रा में है है. इसके कई फायदे है यह आप में मदद करने के लिए matket की प्रवृत्ति भी पहचान कर सकते हैं.. सिर्फ एक व्यापारी को अपने फायदे का पता लगाने की जरूरत है

newentry
2012-02-24, 03:15 PM
i traded with using candlestick but before used it i ever tried line chart and bar chart too then i took decision to use candlestick as my best choice and also, the candlestick gave some information and really useful and helpful for my trading

maryosa
2012-02-24, 05:00 PM
Candlestick chart is chart that almost every trader prefer. Most trader prefer candlestick because it is easy to read and predict price movement. If learn candle stick pattern, then will be able to use as indicator for getting your point of enter into trade.

Tarek
2012-02-24, 05:55 PM
I prefer the candlestick chart, for what it is very clear and most traders use this table because it is very easy to trading, we give specific points to enter and exit.
there are many styles of Candlestick charts.

bambang
2012-02-24, 07:07 PM

I prefer using a candlestick chart. because in addition I use the indicators to analyze, I can also analyze with strategy chart patern. with candlestick much information we can get, high price, low price, open price and close price, so they can assist us in analyzing

samy124
2012-02-24, 09:28 PM
Some trader choose to use line chart for trading. For me, i use candle stick for my tradings because i better understand how to use and apply it because it shows me the previous up and down trend. I enjoy reading the candle stick.

Morshedul
2012-02-24, 09:42 PM
I do not know a lot about these stuffs. I only use graphs i.e. chart window for each pair. If i see that the price is reasonable or too low, i buy that pair and then close the order when prices are gone up. Sometimes i use tick chart. If you thoroughly learn technical things about forex, then you will be able to learn answers of all of the questions above.

examin
2012-02-25, 10:59 PM
the most clearly char is the candle it is the best way to understand the movement of the pair, in the line chart you will never get the right movement because forex have big volatile movement.

sasmita11
2012-02-25, 11:49 PM
mujhe candle stick chart acha lag ta he.isme market acha dikhta he.
aur baki sab chart ke comparision me ye candle stick chart accurate aur useful ho ta he

zher_albanfsij
2012-02-25, 11:54 PM
Chart with Japanese candlestick method is the best and most obvious has become the expression of prices is the style that prevails in different parts of the world and in all financial markets and the favorite of most of the traffickers

jai
2012-02-26, 02:29 PM
I like to use candle stick charts. Because candle stick charts is very clean easy to understand. I think most of trader use candle stick charts. I love to use candle stick chart.
Candle stick chart is very easy to understand when open candle and end candle.

siddesh
2012-02-26, 03:48 PM
yup, at first i'm also prefer line chart, but since i know that candlestick can give more information about buyer and seller, i learn to practice using it. i think all new traders should learn this type of chart as their basics. it's good for their future investment skills.

krishan
2012-02-26, 04:20 PM
well line chart is also good but if you will use candlstick chart may be you are able to made more profit..
In candlstick chart we got candles pattern and with the help of candle pattern we can guess upcoming market...this is not in line chart....just try one i hope you feel comfertable.

krishan
2012-02-26, 06:25 PM

jai
2012-02-27, 04:14 PM

krishan
2012-02-27, 06:00 PM

krishan
2012-02-28, 04:55 PM

siddesh
2012-02-29, 01:37 PM

krishan
2012-02-29, 01:39 PM
i agree with you..there are many trader they use differents type if chart.. as per my knowledge some sclaping trader use line chart. in line chart they got only opne & close price.

kampung
2012-02-29, 02:09 PM
they will risk their business when they make mistakes because they've built this business for a long time why they should make a way to destroy themselves for this trade

amit
2012-02-29, 04:54 PM
Jb ma starter tha tb tu ma line chart use krta tha aur us mn comfortable feel krta tha but bad main ma candlestick py shift ho gya kiun k mostly strategies ici chart pe work krti hen aur ab ma ic main he comfortable feel krta hn.

amit
2012-02-29, 05:01 PM
Ma ny kuch expert traders sy suna hy k candlestick chart new traders k lye good nhi but ma jb newbie tha ma tb b yhi chart use krta tha aur ab jb k mera knowledge and experience phly k mukably mn boht jyada ho gya hy tu ma abi b candlestick chart use krta hn.

kashifrehman
2012-03-07, 09:51 AM
Traders who use line chart they need more technical indicator along with chart as compare to candlestick. In candle stick we can observe many technical changes with the behavious of candle that not possible in any other. I know trader who use lline chart, he always trade on D1 chart.

kampung
2012-03-07, 01:16 PM
I always use a candle chart. because of course it looks predictable price movements. Eg "engulf", "doji", "Morningstar". etc.

indeed many forms of wax should be noted that we do a market analysis with this candlestick as part of our analysis but we can choose the form of candlestick which will play an important role in our trade only

raka999
2012-03-07, 04:17 PM
I always use a candlestick chart. because it is easier in the view of open, high, low and close. linechart most difficult, of course, because we do not know the price of opening and closing. only an outline only. such as moving avarege.

sunil
2012-03-10, 09:01 PM

tajdarbet
2012-03-10, 11:15 PM

main to candle stck chart he use karta houn or mere khiyal main to 99% traders yahi chart use kartey hane kioun k ye bahot he aasan ha or es ki indecatios kafi achi hoti hane or kafi had tak sahi hoti hane

scorpian7
2012-03-11, 12:58 AM
I use candlestick Chart qioon kay yeh screen par bahat achay lagtay hain aur ye apnay andar bahat ziada information bhi rakhtay hain . I know kuch trader sirf or sirf candlestick Chart ko analyse kar kay hee apny trading kartay hain . candlestick Chart agar study kiay jaey to is may aap ko indicators ki khoobian bhi millay gee , ye trend bhi bata saktay hain , volatility bhi bata saktay hain bas in ko proper study karnay kee zaroorat hai..

preetfx
2012-03-11, 07:12 AM

i prefer candles not because i know how to read candles but because it helps me see clearly if it hit the levels i was targetting or did it miss my targets, candles also go well hand in hand with my[ fibonacci method which needs clear information on reaction to levels

sunil
2012-03-11, 07:11 PM

netra
2012-03-11, 07:30 PM
line chart, bar chart and candle stick are the basic charts and each chart has its own important.just you must know in which situation which chart should be use.you must know how to explore the advantages os the charts

sunil
2012-03-11, 07:35 PM
actually i will tell the meaning of black and white candle. white candle means the price is moving up and black candle means the price is going down

sachin
2012-03-11, 08:54 PM
ya candle stick is one of the best chart we have in forex. its have many advantages .it can help you to identify the trend of the matket also. just a trader needs to explore its advantages

netra
2012-03-12, 01:55 PM

netra
2012-03-12, 02:15 PM

lode
2012-03-12, 02:48 PM
As i think that the candlesticks are on of the best charts used by all the traders newbies and professionals also. im using the candlesticks chart from last 2 nd half years. The candlesticks charts are showing more accurate comparing to other charts. By suing this charts we can easily find the opening positions and the closing positions.
yes the candlestick is showing us the low and the high price and that what we can not see it in the line , also the candle show us what happen to the price in this time up or down by the color we do not have to focus on the chart to see it.

sachin
2012-03-12, 03:38 PM
ya i m with you bro.

sachin
2012-03-12, 03:44 PM
i m using candlestick chart.
because vo samjne main easy hota hai main usko easily analyze kar sakta hu.
baki charts mujhko itne sare pasand nahi because vo tough hai.

chetan
2012-03-13, 12:56 PM

sachin
2012-03-14, 12:23 PM
The attractive aspect of the candlestickis the body and the color shades. These are the things that make reading candlesticks more easier. Also candlestick patterns can be used to predict future price movements and give good profits.

etoir
2012-03-15, 02:31 PM
he attractive aspect of the candlestickis the body and the color shades. These are the things that make reading candlesticks more easier. Also candlestick patterns can be used to predict future price movements and give good profits.
it is not about decoration the monitor it is about the understanding of the movement of the price because when we have the chart that useful to understand the market it is the best one every trader have different look on chart.

andhwrey
2012-03-16, 12:40 AM
Candlestick is good but it also has its limitations. When you want to determine accurate the points of support and resistance, a line chart will be better. With candlesticks you will refer to such points as zones. Bar Charts are good if you will use Elliot Wave.
i'm aggree but i think its more easy to use line chart for elliot because we can drawing lines more easily and bar chart still unfriendly for
me,and i didnt like to use elliot for self analysis to makes decisions for me

ermaniso2011
2012-03-16, 07:49 AM
the candle charts are very informative and since most of the traders use them then they really works.but other charts has less detail and they are very simple.so long term traders prefer to use them since they really dont need small details they want to see only the picture not the details.but indeed candlesticks are the best.

kaji
2012-03-16, 08:37 AM
I prefer to use candlestick charts, because I find it easier to observe the price movement and trend direction of the trend. and even sometimes I do the analysis only with candles and graphs without the help of indicators....

patil
2012-03-16, 02:31 PM

patil
2012-03-16, 02:47 PM

yogesh
2012-03-18, 09:42 PM

I do agree with your view, candle stick charts are very helpful to know the trend and guess the future move, though long term trader can gain help from any type of charts but candle stick make short term trading easier for traders.

waqtitrader
2012-03-19, 12:46 AM

ye teno chart he sab se achey hane par main to sahi baat ha k candle stick chart ko he vote doun ga kioun app ko pata ha k ye app ko sahi trand ki movement bata ta ha main khud bhi yahi use kart ahoun or main ne jab se ye use kiya h main or koi bhi chart use nahi kiya ha ye mera favorite chart ha

lights
2012-03-19, 09:21 AM
I use a line chart, the reason is simple, because I do not understand candlestick and bar charts, hehehehehehe .. I learned early sejal forex, I was taught by my friend using a line chart, that's why I just use a line chart, line chart but I think it's easier to understand

vineet
2012-03-20, 07:22 PM

ezincenter
2012-03-20, 07:36 PM
In the first days in my trading I used to analyse by candlestick chart, but I never like it it cause me lose many times its shape it bother me, but now when I built my own strategy I no longer need it, I use only the bar chart.

aryan
2012-03-22, 12:37 PM
while the line chart can not provide such information, many expert traders who use candlestick and they highly recommend if use technical analysis the candlestick chart should be used ...

vineet
2012-03-22, 04:11 PM
ye baat sto sahi hai ki sabi chart important hote hai lekin candlestick chart bahut acha hota hai.
sabi naye trader candlestic chart ko jyda use karte hai. candlestick se signal bi milte hai or ham achi trading bi kar sakte hai.

vineet
2012-03-22, 04:14 PM
aap ki baat sahi hai candlestick chart bahut hi acha or useful hai. candle hame close,open, high and low ki saari jaankari de deta hai.
sabse badi baat ye hai ki es chart main kuch patterns bi hote hai jis se hame aane waale market ka trend bi pata chal jaatahai.

vineet
2012-03-22, 04:46 PM
main aap ki baat se sahmat ni hu. line chart se trading karna itna aasan nahi hai.
trading to candlestick ke saat hi kana acha rahta hai. esme hame trading karne ki liye signal bi milte hai or forex main agar koi new hai to wo sabse pahle candlestick se hi trading kare.

anitagala124
2012-03-24, 04:48 PM

anchitkole
2012-03-24, 05:00 PM

hemaabdo
2012-03-24, 05:35 PM
i prefer and use candlestick chart i have used the other type of chart but found that candlestick more comfortable ad easy to understand and now i study behavior of candlestick and how predict the direction of market from shape of candle

sinaga
2012-03-24, 05:38 PM
I prefer and comfortable to use candlestick chart. because there we could clearly see a pattern that is formed from the candlestick. I also often use to simplify the basic pattern candlestic I know how strongly indicated by the market price.

amit
2012-03-24, 06:05 PM

over580
2012-03-26, 04:53 PM
Yeah bar chart is very important for trading. I like to use this chart on my trading. When i start trading then i follow bar chart on first. It can make me easy for trading. I really like your thread where people can learn about bar chart

jai
2012-03-26, 11:27 PM