PDA

View Full Version : How long you in front of the chart?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

arjun
2011-07-22, 05:42 PM
For starters there is still much puzzled to determine a suitable system with him. So there are still many traders who are in front of the chart more than 8 hours a day. trading is very tiring.
therefore, I would like to hear advice from the master of all for beginners like me, how long should we take time to trade?

pinpin
2011-07-22, 06:53 PM
I am also a newbie
and sometimes even up to 10 hours along the chart
and this is very tiring
possible for an expert, just 1 or 2 hours in front of the chart

cumil
2011-07-23, 05:16 AM
How long you in front of the chart?
For starters there is still much puzzled to determine a suitable system with him. So there are still many traders who are in front of the chart more than 8 hours a day. trading is very tiring.
therefore, I would like to hear advice from the master of all for beginners like me, how long should we take time to trade?

at the beginning, I know the forex, I spent much time in front of the chart about 8-10 hours

after 4 months I feel existing boredom, I just spent 5 hours at the computer

after 8 months until now I just spend time in front of the computer is not more than 4 hours

mayengbam
2011-07-23, 10:20 AM
too much of everything is bad. Spending 10hrs straight in front of the pc is not only tiring but its not good for learning as well. everybody needs break every 1-2 hours else the learning is not effective and we all know the effect of stress on trading is not positve. so its better to take a break of 10-30 minutes frequently in my opinion

Mr. Tukul
2011-07-23, 10:28 AM

i think we don't need all day in front of the chart...
first, you need choose your trading style...you want to be a scalper or long-term trader...
for long-term trader i think 1-2 hour is enough to analyze chart and then open a position...
and for scalper can be adjusted with target how many pips a day to take profit...
if the target has been reached had better get out of the market...

s19
2011-07-23, 10:43 AM
i give 4-5 hr daily for watching the trend and understanding the market...

zoomfire
2011-07-23, 11:39 AM

seriously i will say that sitting before charts for 8hrs and analyzing it all over wont yield success.It will lead to lot of confusion.
Maximum one should analyze the charts for 30mins not more than that.And maybe we can keep checking the price for right entry point.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-23, 12:31 PM
Me most of the time apni computer screen ke hi smaen hota hon aur side by side chart ki studies bhi karta rehta hon
sabse zada dhyaan me tab deta hon jab 4 hours ki cycle complete hone wali hoti hai aur candle ke poora complete hone ka time hota hai
Us time oe buying/selling predict karna bahut easy ho jata hai

s19
2011-07-23, 12:35 PM
Me most of the time apni computer screen ke hi smaen hota hon aur side by side chart ki studies bhi karta rehta hon
sabse zada dhyaan me tab deta hon jab 4 hours ki cycle complete hone wali hoti hai aur candle ke poora complete hone ka time hota hai
Us time oe buying/selling predict karna bahut easy ho jata hai

haa...jab candle finish hone waala hota hai to new trade k saat achi entry ki jaa skti hai...
me daily chat ke hisaab se traed krtaa hu so me night me canlde k finish hone ka wait krta hu...
or tb tk screen pr sbi chat ko dekh kr acha pair select krta hu.

alwi
2011-07-23, 01:49 PM

if you can try to observe how behavior will change the current market session and closing session because this is also the best way to understand the market

Mr. Tukul
2011-07-24, 10:13 AM

if you already understand the direction of market movements, meaning you have to say professional traders...

s19
2011-07-24, 10:26 AM
if you already understand the direction of market movements, meaning you have to say professional traders...

no i am not professionla trader...i am part time trader but i give daily 4-5hr to forex and some time i give more then 8 hr continously...

shreebabu14
2011-07-24, 10:36 AM
Guys i am newbie and i use to sit more than 5 hours in front of the chart and learn that how to gain but i am littel confused when i am looking at the chart even with some guide.
soo if any one knows a better way please tell me....

zoomfire
2011-07-24, 01:12 PM
Guys i am newbie and i use to sit more than 5 hours in front of the chart and learn that how to gain but i am littel confused when i am looking at the chart even with some guide.

5hrs to analyze a chart? omg that is too much.and just learn the basics of forex and learn some working of technical indicators and dont use more than 4-5 indicators.
just analyze for 30mins and not more than that.dont be glued infront of the charts the whole day long.

alwi
2011-07-24, 01:43 PM
5hrs to analyze a chart? omg that is too much.and just learn the basics of forex and learn some working of technical indicators and dont use more than 4-5 indicators.
just analyze for 30mins and not more than that.dont be glued infront of the charts the whole day long.

yeah it's too time consuming to make observations on the market because if we are used to analyze the market then we are only able to do it in 10 minutes

blackprince4u
2011-07-24, 01:48 PM

5 hrs is a really long time,..,I can't imagine how sit in front of your computer for straight 5 hrs.,..,Any way there are indicators which help us to analyze market quickly.,.,so add 2 or 3 indicators to your chart and just check for news on forex factory calender and than according to your analysis open a trade,..,And don't be confused and there is nothing to fear of.Just open a demo account and start practicing first before going to live account.

dead
2011-07-24, 03:20 PM
5 hrs is a really long time,..,I can't imagine how sit in front of your computer for straight 5 hrs.,..,Any way there are indicators which help us to analyze market quickly.,.,so add 2 or 3 indicators to your chart and just check for news on forex factory calender and than according to your analysis open a trade,..,And don't be confused and there is nothing to fear of.Just open a demo account and start practicing first before going to live account.

I also want to say the same to you that the analysis of how it could happen to require such a long time and if we snggup also make observations with such a long time

denira
2011-07-24, 05:52 PM
I also want to say the same to you that the analysis of how it could happen to require such a long time and if we snggup also make observations with such a long time

any business is to understand it properly I think it takes a long time is no exception in analyzing forex

pinpin
2011-07-24, 06:10 PM
perhaps with some indicators you can see the direction of the trend
try to notice how the indicator works in case of price movements, 5 hours is too long friends, are you not tired in front of the monitor and hold?

medhat4forex
2011-07-24, 06:59 PM
The trading process already very tired but very profitable if they conform to the methods of scientific and easy
And indeed any shops can be reached if the work of the Expert rest of the boring to stay in front of a screen chart for a long time

arjun
2011-07-24, 09:32 PM
no i am not professionla trader...i am part time trader but i give daily 4-5hr to forex and some time i give more then 8 hr continously...

wow,It will adversely impact your health.
you quickly change your system before you experience health problems.
because there is no point in us having a lot of money if we are sick.

soumen
2011-07-25, 12:59 AM
agar aap accha trader ho to aapko 2 ya 3 ghante chart ko follow karna kafi hoga. aur agar aap new ho to aapko jitna ho sake utna time dijiye, kamse kam 3 ya4 ghante to dena chahiye. isse sabhi candle and movement ke bareme accha gyan milta he.

dead
2011-07-25, 03:11 PM
It is good to spend a few hours daily for forex trading. It is better for your mental and physical health. According to experts 3 or 4 hours daily forex work is better for the health of trader and trading as well.

I agree with you because we somehow harius give our attention to the physical and mental health do not let this interfere so that we can not do more trade with either

arjun
2011-07-25, 05:42 PM
It is good to spend a few hours daily for forex trading. It is better for your mental and physical health. According to experts 3 or 4 hours daily forex work is better for the health of trader and trading as well.

yes I agree with you,
we can not experience stress every day,
moreover you decide to leave positions open over the weekend..
It is very dangerous for your body.

pinpin
2011-07-25, 06:39 PM
yes I agree with you,
we can not experience stress every day,
moreover you decide to leave positions open over the weekend..
It is very dangerous for your body.
I agree with you
it is better to close the position even though it has a floating minus
rather than making us nervous and stressed, unless we have prepared for that stop losses
and I think 3 or 4 hours it was the appropriate time
and too long in front of the monitor is also not good for health

Mr. Tukul
2011-07-25, 07:21 PM
time that you use in front of the chart, regardless of the duration will be paid off if the analysis that we produce can bring benefits for us...

s19
2011-07-25, 07:48 PM

3-4 hr daily is batter for forex..but now i am learning stage..
but when i have my weekly off i give more then 3-4 hr...
on my weekly off i paln for next week targets.. and moeny management system with lot size...

makjon
2011-07-26, 09:36 AM

i thing we just need 2 - 3 hour to work on chart a day,...we analyze the chart and than we open the position
and don't forget to set TP n SL so we don't need to be in front of chart all day

alwi
2011-07-26, 02:13 PM
i thing we just need 2 - 3 hour to work on chart a day,...we analyze the chart and than we open the position
and don't forget to set TP n SL so we don't need to be in front of chart all day

to make observations if the market I think we need or need to be in front of the charts for a long time and it helps to accelerate learning forex

dead
2011-07-26, 04:20 PM
to make observations if the market I think we need or need to be in front of the charts for a long time and it helps to accelerate learning forex

I agree with you, however, that a beginner would need a lot of time and learn to find a good understanding, but when it successfully can loosen little by little

denira
2011-07-26, 06:33 PM
I agree with you, however, that a beginner would need a lot of time and learn to find a good understanding, but when it successfully can loosen little by little

that's right for us to linger in front chart quickly then we will be able to also control how the characteristics of the pair that we studied

Mr. Tukul
2011-07-26, 08:44 PM

I think it depends on the person as well, when it's used to using the same system may be just a matter of minutes he was able to determine when to enter or exit the market...

ganguly
2011-07-31, 06:03 PM
I am also a newbie
and this is very tiring

s19
2011-08-01, 02:49 AM
Itna time aap ko computer screen par naheen rehna chahiye. Jab daily candle open hoti hay wo time new trading day ka hota hay aur wo acha time naheen hay trading ka. Aap din main bhi us candel ko dekh sakty ho aur us kay hissab say trade kar sakty ho.

i dont want to sit at that level but when i sit i dont know how is the time going on....
lets see today i set 7pm to 3am..and today is very good i descover new strategy...now test i will test it..if its good then i will share.

fravash
2011-08-01, 02:10 PM
I am also a newbie
and this is very tiring
i was doing so in the past brother, i even still check my trade via mobile when im not in front of the pc, it made me lose some hair that time, now, i wont do it again:)

10 hours in front of the chart, wow, it's a very long time.
even if you are a newbie, you do not need to push yourself like that.
would be very dangerous if you fall ill.
i think most newbies are over excited with forex brother, so they cant stop sitting in front of the chart, including me in the past:)))

Mr. Tukul
2011-08-01, 07:12 PM
I am also a newbie
and this is very tiring

it's too long bro, do not be too long in front of chart ...
you better learn the basic theory about forex, and then you do it in MT4 ...

anubhavsingh
2011-08-03, 11:21 AM
I am also a newbie
and this is very tiring

1-2 hours se kuch nahi hota bhai
aapko maximum time denap adeag forex ko agar aapko isse acha paisa kamana hai
forex me seekhne ko itna kuch hai ki aap chahae jitna marzi experiance gain akr lo lekin fir bhi seekhte jaoge

venkiaries61
2011-08-03, 10:23 PM
I look the chart for above 10 mins to analyze about the market movements. I also look for the chart when my position is open. Sometimes, i set take profit and leave from platform to avoid tension.

bestlooser
2011-08-04, 06:18 AM
I also do not work for longer time just for few seconds every time I login and I make quick decisions and as I am regularly checking charts then it can not be hard to understand but if you are away from forex for long time then you may have to give a little more time to come back.

fravash
2011-08-04, 09:19 AM
I also do not work for longer time just for few seconds every time I login and I make quick decisions and as I am regularly checking charts then it can not be hard to understand but if you are away from forex for long time then you may have to give a little more time to come back.

i think i have an idea about this, what if broker give us notification each time our trade move to some level, it can be by sms, email or anything else. It will be a brilliant feature, and i will certainly use it:)

vicky
2011-08-04, 10:53 AM

yes its true who are trading daily then it may take less time to read but if there is long time gap then sure it need more time due to not familiar recent trend and market condition . anyway in this condition its also hard to analysis market and need soemtime to familiar with market. and for me due to daily spending more time with chart then its taking less time but sometime taking more time to enter the market.

fravash
2011-08-04, 11:05 PM
I often get the analysis on the emai address that I have and will continue I just use it as a comparative analysis that I have to add conviction

do you mean forex signal ? from what site ?
cause from my experience there are no forex signal that able to give you constant profit, sometimes their analysis is right, but sometimes they dont:)

anubhavsingh
2011-08-05, 01:18 AM
too much of everything is bad. Spending 10hrs straight in front of the pc is not only tiring but its not good for learning as well. everybody needs break every 1-2 hours else the learning is not effective and we all know the effect of stress on trading is not positve. so its better to take a break of 10-30 minutes frequently in my opinion

10 hour 1 sath charts ko dena bilkul thik nahi hai
break le le ke study ki jaye to zada sahi rehta hai..forex market me charts ki bahut importance hoti hai..
har tarder ko chart ke hisab se trade karna chahiye

SG Trader
2011-08-05, 11:43 PM
i trade just 3 hours per day, iam intraday trader but usually scalper :D
i do anlysis and do open positon when asia market is open, then i close all position in america market

cumil
2011-08-06, 03:04 AM
i trade just 3 hours per day, iam intraday trader but usually scalper
i do anlysis and do open positon when asia market is open, then i close all position in america market

I like your style, I also do the same, ie to analyze the Asian session for do pending order on support and ressistance areas and close all positions in the American session,
and this is very effective rather tahn to spend all day in front of the chart

anubhavsingh
2011-08-06, 11:34 AM

me lagatar to charts ke samne nahi rehta lekin har thodi der me nazar daalta rehta hon charts pe
charts plays a vital role in forex trading aur har trader ko charts ki stuydy aani chahiye

preetksgill
2011-08-06, 12:05 PM
agar aap accha trader ho to aapko 2 ya 3 ghante chart ko follow karna kafi hoga. aur agar aap new ho to aapko jitna ho sake utna time dijiye, kamse kam 3 ya4 ghante to dena chahiye. isse sabhi candle and movement ke bareme accha gyan milta he.

bestlooser
2011-08-06, 12:10 PM
well thodi thodi der baad mein dekhta rehta hn k market kahan ja rahi hai aur kya price hai market mein and it is very important to keep yourself updated all the time. mein market se zyada der door nahi reh sakta. charts are helpful and show how much it moved in history.

preetksgill
2011-08-06, 09:02 PM

anubhavsingh
2011-08-07, 10:46 AM
haa...jab candle finish hone waala hota hai to new trade k saat achi entry ki jaa skti hai...
me daily chat ke hisaab se traed krtaa hu so me night me canlde k finish hone ka wait krta hu...
or tb tk screen pr sbi chat ko dekh kr acha pair select krta hu.

bahut achi strategyu ahi ye bhai
apni location ke hisab se candl ke complete hone ka time dekh lijiye..fir us time candl complete hone ke bad ek nazar fundamenatsl pe maar lijiye aur fir trade kijiye
aise karne se loss ke chancesb haut kam ho jate hai

Mr. Tukul
2011-08-07, 11:31 AM
if I personally can never see the market analysis on Asia for the morning session I had to go to school and I can only do an analysis on the day of the session even American and it is also a good opportunity

if we want to maximize trading with less time in front of the chart, we can trade the EURUSD pair when the market started to go to Europe or America ...
because at the time of both the open market, price movements that occur in the EURUSD pair can be very volatile ...

venkiaries61
2011-08-07, 11:39 AM
I like your style, I also do the same, ie to analyze the Asian session for do pending order on support and ressistance areas and close all positions in the American session,

How can know about asian session and american session. I ask about the timing. I didn't know about this before. If all follow like this means, the market movement will be the like ghost. I think we trade normally.

SG Trader
2011-08-10, 01:41 PM

if you know, since i know about trading and first day i trade in the forex, i sit and see the chart more than 7 hours. i realize i cant manage my time.
so i advice you to manage your time when trade altough you are a newbie. we will stress if see the chart too long.

siddesh
2011-08-18, 12:50 PM
I usually open mt4 chart if there is a very important news to be released, and usually I open a chart about 3 times a day, and use the tp of 10pips in each of my trade.

Ganesh
2011-08-19, 07:26 PM
even i am have started with forex for not more than a few months and spend a long time in front of the charts to come up with a proper consistent system to make profits and also to learn the proper action to be taken along with the trend , yeas it is a lot tiring but for new ppl it is a must to learn more and persue profit's

tegardp
2011-08-19, 09:03 PM
depends on my free time. but mostly i think it's about 2-7 hours

cumil
2011-08-19, 09:27 PM
I usually open mt4 chart if there is a very important news to be released, and usually I open a chart about 3 times a day, and use the tp of 10pips in each of my trade.

I greatly respect your opinion
are you intraday trader? , which confused me is your trading style is an intraday trader but you take the profit as scalper,

Ronak
2011-08-19, 09:37 PM
i take most of the decision on the chart ..and chart is most widely used startegy for analyssis..we should starred since we have all doubt cleared and have confidence that our strategy will succesfull

waheedpcc
2011-08-19, 09:40 PM
well i`m an novice trader so i spent more then 12 hours in front of trading monitors, because i want to master in forex, but any one can suggest me how much an novice trader shoudl spent time in front of an pc

nsawork
2011-08-19, 09:44 PM
i take most of the decision on the chart ..and chart is most widely used startegy for analyssis..we should starred since we have all doubt cleared and have confidence that our strategy will succesfull

It actually takes time before we would be able to take out any analysis from the markets. So we have to be sure about the Fundamentals and also about the exact timings of the Entry into the markets.

This is required so that the eventual gains start flowing to us and we remain in the profitable trades.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-20, 12:28 AM

ap jitna azada time chart ke smane rahoge utna zada acha hai aapki trading ke liye
forex me charts ka bahut important role hota hai
iske liye zada se zada time charts ke samne rehna acha hiota hai

realfun07
2011-08-20, 08:21 PM
In the beginning newbies spend a lot of time in front of the charts studying it and analyzing it.Although initially it is also a little difficult to understant the charts as there are graphs and drawing but afterwards it becomes easier to study them.I suggest a person must have a look at these charts and understand the basic pattern rather than sitting for hours and studying it completely.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-21, 02:43 AM
In the beginning newbies spend a lot of time in front of the charts studying it and analyzing it.Although initially it is also a little difficult to understant the charts as there are graphs and drawing but afterwards it becomes easier to study them.I suggest a person must have a look at these charts and understand the basic pattern rather than sitting for hours and studying it completely.

charts ki study bahut zaruri hoti hai forex me
jo trader charts ke samne zada time deta hai uske liye forex me trade karna easy ho jata hai
aapko apna amximum time charts ke samne hi lagana chahaiey klyunki forex charts ki wajah se trading me kafi fayda mil saklta hai

waheedpcc
2011-08-21, 03:06 AM

you arean fundamentals analysis right you are doing well if you are consistently 10$ and now your need is to gradually increase you profits ratio and don`t also foget to put st

Trade king
2011-08-21, 07:21 AM
At first it was very difficult for me to understand the charts and graphs. But along with the run of time I began to know well about charts and graphs of market. Now I usually check out the market condition through charts, indicators, etc for about 1/2-1 hr before I execute the trade. I first read the market news and then I analyze the market trends fundamentally as well as technically. After I stand on computer for 1/2 or 1 hr looking at the charts and indicators I make the effective decisions according to my analysis. Then finally I enter the trade.

Ronak
2011-08-21, 12:42 PM
chart analysis is give detailed tutorial of market..if we apply succesfull strategies like candlestic pattern or fibonacci than our analysis wil be go right we wll make good money....how long you been infront of chart is not important but strategy is more improtant

Ganesh
2011-08-21, 12:51 PM
i do sit in front of th charts for a long time but i even take regular intervals after i have finished a trade in my short term trade style to refreshen up and avoid continuous tension and force to my brain's :)

BojanHajdinjak
2011-08-21, 01:18 PM

I am on the front of computer 8+ hours a day BUT. Its not neccessary to look into compiter all the time.
In most casses if system is proper, its enough to take a view into charts ones per hour.
I have almost always computer with me. Two computers. If Iam going on hollidays I have 17" laptop
in room and 13" notebook out of the room (on the beach).
It was tiring for me in the start but now it is part of me and isnt tiring at all.
But of course depend on trading style and risk inside each trade.

Its easyer to trade with 17" lamptop. It is still possible to move it but screen is large enough
to see what we need from distance. So trader can move around it (in a room).
With small computer (netbooks) it is much harder because we need to be close of them
all the time.

peteonthenet
2011-08-21, 01:58 PM
How much time one needs to sit in front of the computer for trading would all depend on the type of trading system. Trading system can be from simple to complex structure with multiple conditions.

There are systems which need only a minute or two daily and makes very profitable trades. There are systems which need you to be glued to the screen hours and hours daily.

So it all depends on the Trading logic one uses.

jai
2011-08-21, 03:14 PM

Ronak
2011-08-22, 03:29 PM
seriously i will say that sitting before charts for 8hrs and analyzing it all over wont yield success.It will lead to lot of confusion.

not like that...chart analysis karna zaroori hai..most of technic is based on chart...like fibonacci,pivot point...chart analysis mein jitnaa knowledge ho utna forex trading mein hum aage ho sakte hai

sanjeev
2011-08-29, 06:39 PM

first, you need choose your trading style...you want to be a scalper or long-term trader...
for long-term trader i think 1-2 hour is enough to analyze chart and then open a position...

jai
2011-08-31, 11:38 AM

Mr. Tukul
2011-09-01, 08:14 AM

what makes you confused?
It is often experienced by new traders, you still have much to learn ... not just sitting too long in front of the charts ... keep learning ...

waheedpcc
2011-09-01, 08:27 AM
what makes you confused?
It is often experienced by new traders, you still have much to learn ... not just sitting too long in front of the charts ... keep learning ...

what`s exactly confusion he is facing that is un reading or not understanding charts, in the strating this happen with all of us right, i think that it`ll take some time to get back your position to trade.
Her cheeze waqt k ehaaz se theek ho jati ha Forex bhot complicated business ha humhein ye admit kerna chahye
ager ap starting mein isey time nehe dete to ap buri terhan trading mein fail ho jate hain

Ronak
2011-09-01, 10:34 AM

as i chart is most important part if u have good knowledge about chart than half trding will be easy..i spend most of time infront of chart than trading..

denira
2011-09-02, 02:06 PM
It is good to spend more time on chart reading than trading. If you will pay more attention to your analysis and chart reading you will have more chances of winning.

nor because the more you are proficient in analyzing and you can improve your trading then you will be less and less time to be in front of the chart and that's what the master did

sachin
2011-09-03, 11:08 PM
if you can try to observe how behavior will change the current market session and closing session because this is also the best way to understand the market

netra
2011-09-04, 02:16 PM
The trading process already very tired but very profitable if they conform to the methods of scientific and easy

akshayfuriya
2011-09-04, 05:14 PM

Victoryindia
2011-09-04, 05:32 PM

ya frnd i agree with u that hum log agar current market session and closing market session ko thik se pad liya toh bhi bahut hai forex trading mai jitnai k liye.

Mr. Tukul
2011-09-08, 08:21 AM

I find it difficult to understand ... I usually predict the price in the event of a breakout with the help of an indicator Bollinger Bands ...

SG Trader
2011-09-08, 09:27 AM
I find it difficult to understand ... I usually predict the price in the event of a breakout with the help of an indicator Bollinger Bands ...

i'm also usually use bollinger bands to decide the position of market with other supporting indicator, this way are good and i has try about a month.

mayengbam
2011-09-08, 10:50 AM
i'm also usually use bollinger bands to decide the position of market with other supporting indicator, this way are good and i has try about a month.

BB is a good tool for a trader which helps in arriving at a good decision to trade, it clearly shows the condition of the market within a range. BB in combination with stochasitc and RSI can give a good idea to trade.

Ronak
2011-09-08, 10:54 AM

yeah...indicators is need in forex...there is many indiacators available..but i always used to use MACD,SAR and bollinger bands..because they are easy to use ..indicator are core of chart analysis

waheedpcc
2011-09-08, 03:56 PM
I am also a newbie
and this is very tiring

i think that will be more better if you do with smartess, i think that reading charts more then 5 hours really damage your eyes and physcially you also affect by waves form monitors right
I think we should read an charts according to the our trading strategies, not read charts like a child

Jazpa
2011-09-08, 05:49 PM

I agree that when we start the trade for the first time we get confused with the charts. But I believe that if we had demo account trading, then it will not be such a big issue. In demo account trading too, we trade with live trends and live charts. If we spend more time there before going for the real trade then it will not be hard for us to actually understand the charts when we trade with live accounts.

ishvara
2011-09-08, 07:58 PM
When i was a fresh newbie trader, i usually spent countless hours looking into my trading terminal and scalping the forex trading market also scalping. The kind of trading style that we are using determines the amount of time we spend in the forex market charts.

s19
2011-09-08, 08:23 PM
when i start my trading i sit more then 5 hr and some time 8 hrs but now day i give only 2-3 hr..

but i did not just watching chart..i always searching some thing in caht like cande pattern..and try to doveloped new techanic

chirayu
2011-09-08, 09:04 PM
And indeed any shops can be reached if the work of the Expert rest of the boring to stay in front of a screen chart for a long time

SG Trader
2011-09-09, 06:30 AM
when i start my trading i sit more then 5 hr and some time 8 hrs but now day i give only 2-3 hr..

but i did not just watching chart..i always searching some thing in caht like cande pattern..and try to doveloped new techanic

you are good, i cannot do like you and i just sometime see the chart , because i'm busy people, i just use my robot to run my trading account. hopefully the robot is consistently to get profit like the BackTest result.

sunil
2011-09-10, 11:11 PM

venkiaries61
2011-09-11, 09:15 AM

If we take long time to sit in front of the chart . There should be confusion in that. so, try to understand the fact in Forex. And follow those things. I usually analyze, place position and close the chart.

unknownxxx
2011-09-11, 09:50 AM

Just keep on practicing and you will gain experience, and you will learn from yourself. If you still get confused, just ask other traders in this forum, so you can learn what you want to know.

SG Trader
2011-09-11, 11:27 AM
If we take long time to sit in front of the chart . There should be confusion in that. so, try to understand the fact in Forex. And follow those things. I usually analyze, place position and close the chart.

maybe dont sit too long in front of the chart, certainly make us confused. you should to manage your time to analyisis and trade. dont just use a money management, time management also needed in forex.

venkiaries61
2011-09-11, 12:57 PM
maybe dont sit too long in front of the chart, certainly make us confused. you should to manage your time to analyisis and trade. dont just use a money management, time management also needed in forex.

Yes, we should have to concentrate in all terms in Forex. Trading is the most riskiest job, so we want to very talent in all terms of Forex. And also have some learning and practice daily to get experience.

jaya
2011-09-11, 03:45 PM
I started to learn how the discipline to follow my trading rules which I'll open a position when there is the best signal from the indicators that I use frequently because I'm in a hurry to trade despite good money management is risking little and only 4% of capital

cumil
2011-09-11, 06:30 PM
Yes, we should have to concentrate in all terms in Forex. Trading is the most riskiest job, so we want to very talent in all terms of Forex. And also have some learning and practice daily to get experience.

but most beginners to give up time after time to look at charts all day, he feared if he lost the moment to be able to generate profit, which he thinks is just chasing profits at any time, and this was very bad that could lead to overtrade :)))

imbest
2011-09-11, 06:33 PM
Spending much time in front of the charts is not going to give you more profit. You just set your SL and TP according to your technical analysis. If you would have used good MM , there is nothing to worry about your orders.

SG Trader
2011-09-11, 06:55 PM
but most beginners to give up time after time to look at charts all day, he feared if he lost the moment to be able to generate profit, which he thinks is just chasing profits at any time, and this was very bad that could lead to overtrade :)))

right, i'm also had like that when in first time to trade, i think overtrade is part of greedy. this can happen because we not have a good psychological and always trade with full emotion.

preetksgill
2011-09-11, 07:19 PM
I do not work for longer time just for few seconds every time I login and I make quick decisions and as I am regularly checking charts then it can not be hard to understand but if you are away from forex for long time then you may have to give a little more time to come back.

Ronak
2011-09-11, 07:32 PM
Spending much time in front of the charts is not going to give you more profit. You just set your SL and TP according to your technical analysis. If you would have used good MM , there is nothing to worry about your orders.

spending time isnt helpfull to make profit..but learning from the spended times helps to achieve sucess..in the forex chart is imporant part..but if u use properly then many other things will be easy to understand

SG Trader
2011-09-11, 10:16 PM
spending time isnt helpfull to make profit..but learning from the spended times helps to achieve sucess..in the forex chart is imporant part..but if u use properly then many other things will be easy to understand

yeah, i agree with you, spending time when we are learning in forex are help to get our goal in forex.
do not to long in front of chart, you should manage your time.

realfun07
2011-09-12, 01:46 AM
I do not work for longer time just for few seconds every time I login and I make quick decisions and as I am regularly checking charts then it can not be hard to understand but if you are away from forex for long time then you may have to give a little more time to come back.

It is wise to regularly check the charts and not sit in front of it and spend a long time analyzing it right before trading which can also miss right entry levels.So one should make decisions and that is only possible if you regularly check the charts.

venkiaries61
2011-09-12, 05:38 AM
yeah, i agree with you, spending time when we are learning in forex are help to get our goal in forex.
do not to long in front of chart, you should manage your time.

Yes, i agree with you. We should manage our time. We want to spent time on learning and not for watching. If you take long time on watching chart, there should be no use and results in lose.

jaya
2011-09-12, 06:54 AM
traders have to do an analysis,It will require considerable time, and after making entry and put the TP and SL, then can expect good fortune, which is important to analyze

SG Trader
2011-09-13, 04:55 PM
Yes, i agree with you. We should manage our time. We want to spent time on learning and not for watching. If you take long time on watching chart, there should be no use and results in lose.

yup, i think manage the time is needed in forex trading beside doing a good money management,
especially for busy people their should manage his time to learning and analysis the chart.

shahzad0able
2011-09-13, 06:34 PM

mayri shop hay or sath sath may online earning bhi kerta hun, abhi tak kch khaas kamiyaabi hasil nae hue thi kay achanaak mayray aik facebook friend nay mjhe forex forum ka mashwara dia or bas os din kay baad may kafi had tak forex seekh chuka hun. abb to taqreeban mayra sara din hi charts kay saaamnay guzarta hay.

rafy
2011-09-13, 07:19 PM
I guess it depends on their mood, sometimes in front of the computer watching the price movement, time does not feel has been long running, it's because we like trading

Mr. Tukul
2011-09-14, 04:04 PM

increasingly frequent practice in demo account or even to trade using real accounts, will help us to get used to analyze the price ...
so that we would find out where our weaknesses and strengths in analyzing ...

loserbynature
2011-09-14, 04:53 PM
It is wise to regularly check the charts and not sit in front of it and spend a long time analyzing it right before trading which can also miss right entry levels.So one should make decisions and that is only possible if you regularly check the charts.

I agree, spending long time in front of chart is not useful but we should spend that time in learning the technical analysis and should check the charts regularly.

Ronak
2011-09-14, 06:06 PM
yeah.....we shud develop skill for chart analysis ,,chart analysis is based on trading style..if we trading with long term style then we need to be infront of chart more time..and for scalping we dont need much time to be infront of chart

venkiaries61
2011-09-14, 06:19 PM
yeah.....we shud develop skill for chart analysis ,,chart analysis is based on trading style..if we trading with long term style then we need to be infront of chart more time..and for scalping we dont need much time to be infront of chart

I agree with you. We should have to take long time to analyze, if we follow long term style. Chart analysis is the main thing. We should have to spend time for this. but, it should be limited.

SG Trader
2011-09-14, 07:12 PM
I agree with you. We should have to take long time to analyze, if we follow long term style. Chart analysis is the main thing. We should have to spend time for this. but, it should be limited.

yeah, but dont to very long time to analyze. as i say before, we should to manage the time.
maybe 1 hours are normally time.

waheedpcc
2011-09-14, 07:13 PM
I agree, spending long time in front of chart is not useful but we should spend that time in learning the technical analysis and should check the charts regularly.

technical analysis when do when the possibility of getting pips and quite higer and during that time of period should never for get about fundamental analysis

ishvara
2011-09-14, 08:02 PM
The more a trader learns about forex trading also depends on the more they stay in front of the charts. I spent many hours in trading as a newbie and i improved greatly since i spent a good number of hours in front of my computer.

SG Trader
2011-09-14, 08:02 PM
technical analysis when do when the possibility of getting pips and quite higer and during that time of period should never for get about fundamental analysis

when we do technical alaysis and we are confident with our analysis usually a fundamental news changed everyhing.
there is no anyone like this situation, but this situation usually came with suddenly

akshayfuriya
2011-09-16, 01:51 PM

netra
2011-09-16, 07:13 PM

ketan
2011-09-17, 05:08 PM

s19
2011-09-17, 05:12 PM
its is good that you give enough time to forex and trying to learning something..i also facing some problems when i was new in forex but with the help of my friend and forex forum i find many answare.
you can ask the matter in which you are facing confusion..here many mamber they surely help you..and one more advantage in this way may be we also learn something new.

vikas
2011-09-18, 02:39 PM

aniket
2011-09-18, 04:48 PM
even i am have started with forex for not more than a few months and spend a long time in front of the charts to come up with a proper consistent system to make profits and also to learn the proper action to be taken along with the trend , yeas it is a lot tiring but for new ppl it is a must to learn more and persue profit's

aniket
2011-09-18, 05:13 PM
How much time one needs to sit in front of the computer for trading would all depend on the type of trading system. Trading system can be from simple to complex structure with multiple conditions.

There are systems which need only a minute or two daily and makes very profitable trades. There are systems which need you to be glued to the screen hours and hours daily.

So it all depends on the Trading logic one uses.
i do sit in front of th charts for a long time but i even take regular intervals after i have finished a trade in my short term trade style to refreshen up and avoid continuous tension and force to my brain's

SG Trader
2011-09-19, 06:37 AM
i do sit in front of th charts for a long time but i even take regular intervals after i have finished a trade in my short term trade style to refreshen up and avoid continuous tension and force to my brain's

a trader should to manage their time to trade, dont be long in forex chart except if he/she make forex trading is their main job.
i think 3 hours per day is maximum time to stay in front of the chart

Ronak
2011-09-19, 08:21 AM
a trader should to manage their time to trade, dont be long in forex chart except if he/she make forex trading is their main job.
i think 3 hours per day is maximum time to stay in front of the chart
nOT exact a time we should contribute to chart but its based on our trading style. . If we are trading long term than we hav to spend more time infront of chart then short term trade

james
2011-09-19, 08:28 AM
well m online early mornining and late night because thats the only time i get .....otherwise if there are any holiday i am infront o the chat almost the whole day

SG Trader
2011-09-19, 02:41 PM
nOT exact a time we should contribute to chart but its based on our trading style. . If we are trading long term than we hav to spend more time infront of chart then short term trade

hmm.. maybe, but a intraday trader just spend a little time in front of the chart in their trade, we can do analysis when market open and then close the chart and we see again in the America session to close all position

waheedpcc
2011-09-19, 02:54 PM
hmm.. maybe, but a intraday trader just spend a little time in front of the chart in their trade, we can do analysis when market open and then close the chart and we see again in the America session to close all position

i don`t think so that intrady trader giv less time to analysis, remember that you can`t enter into market after doing each analysis right so basically analysis of any market commoditis stock etc they need to know the market current behaviour

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:02 PM
It actually takes time before we would be able to take out any analysis from the markets. So we have to be sure about the Fundamentals and also about the exact timings of the Entry into the markets.

This is required so that the eventual gains start flowing to us and we remain in the profitable trades.

netra
2011-09-19, 06:40 PM

venkiaries61
2011-09-19, 06:50 PM

How we know about those sessions. I asked this question long ago , but no answer. I hope that you will share here. And also i like to know, is really sessions affect market movements. Let us discuss.

netra
2011-09-19, 07:27 PM
if you know, since i know about trading and first day i trade in the forex, i sit and see the chart more than 7 hours. i realize i cant manage my time.
so i advice you to manage your time when trade altough you are a newbie. we will stress if see the chart too long.

Mr. Tukul
2011-09-20, 01:10 PM

why you do not trade on the American market while opening ...
pips movement and it was more than in session asia ...
so I guess you do not want a greater risk ...

rajesh
2011-09-20, 05:29 PM
well i`m an novice trader so i spent more then 12 hours in front of trading monitors, because i want to master in forex, but any one can suggest me how much an novice trader shoudl spent time in front of an pc

rajesh
2011-09-20, 06:48 PM
you arean fundamentals analysis right you are doing well if you are consistently 10$ and now your need is to gradually increase you profits ratio and don`t also foget to put st

zoomfire
2011-09-20, 08:15 PM

Spending 12hrs infront of chart is too much.Just spending 1hr is more than enough and maybe you should keep watching the markets in regular intervals to catch the right movement.

SG Trader
2011-09-21, 11:15 AM

you have a good way to learning, but i advice you not too spent a lot of time infront of the chart, if you dont have any activities is not problem for you.
i think 12 hours is too long , if you doing it consistently to learning , you must get a something and then success in forex in quick time

vikas
2011-09-22, 01:22 PM
yes its true who are trading daily then it may take less time to read but if there is long time gap then sure it need more time due to not familiar recent trend and market condition . anyway in this condition its also hard to analysis market and need soemtime to familiar with market. and for me due to daily spending more time with chart then its taking less time but sometime taking more time to enter the market.

keset
2011-09-22, 10:31 PM
in my opinion should not be too long as well as in front of the chart / computer, if I may be only 1-5 ​​hours a day in front of the chart. depending on market conditions as well. :accute:

s19
2011-09-23, 01:45 AM
in my opinion should not be too long as well as in front of the chart / computer, if I may be only 1-5 ​​hours a day in front of the chart. depending on market conditions as well. :accute:
yes i agree with you.
its good for our eyes and healt also. but when a new trader enter in forex he is so crazzy. so he give it more & more time for learning quick and fast.
better is we learn slowely slowely..

ketan
2011-09-24, 12:42 PM
was doing so in the past brother, i even still check my trade via mobile when im not in front of the pc, it made me lose some hair that time, now, i wont do it again

ketan
2011-09-24, 12:57 PM
i think i have an idea about this, what if broker give us notification each time our trade move to some level, it can be by sms, email or anything else. It will be a brilliant feature, and i will certainly use it

ketan
2011-09-24, 01:07 PM
cause from my experience there are no forex signal that able to give you constant profit, sometimes their analysis is right, but sometimes they dont

100c
2011-09-24, 07:25 PM
yes i agree with you.
its good for our eyes and healt also. but when a new trader enter in forex he is so crazzy. so he give it more & more time for learning quick and fast.
better is we learn slowely slowely..

I daily spend 6 to 8 hours for forex and really now I feel my eye site is little bit weak. some time when I was in loss then I waited for prices return back on my position. So now I am using computer screen which is protecting my eyes.

Mr. Tukul
2011-09-25, 10:24 AM
I daily spend 6 to 8 hours for forex and really now I feel my eye site is little bit weak. some time when I was in loss then I waited for prices return back on my position. So now I am using computer screen which is protecting my eyes.

I think it's too long, you could just 1-2 hours a day ...
do the analysis, then enter the market, then turn off the computer and look for other activities ...
leave your system that works ...

bestlooser
2011-09-25, 02:29 PM
well I just gives few minutes or maybe few seconds in a day as I do not go in details of the charts but just see how is it going in 15 minute charts but now even I changing my trading method and will go for long term and just need to see chart once in week and make decisions. so forex is not requiring time for me. what I need is more funds.

keset
2011-09-25, 02:45 PM
if one day I may spend time in front of the computer chart between 1-4 hours because I am including scalping daytrade and sometimes, depending on market conditions as well. @>-

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-25, 03:04 PM
I am in front of the chart when i take a position and it hit my profit booking quote. I like to spend in front of the chart for more than 8 hours on the day of economic news flow.

ketan
2011-09-25, 04:26 PM
Maximum one should analyze the charts for 30mins not more than that.And maybe we can keep checking the price for right entry point.

ketan
2011-09-25, 04:37 PM

aniket
2011-09-25, 06:16 PM

s19
2011-09-25, 06:40 PM

when i was new in forex i also sit more then 5hours in front of chart. and searching all things that i learn from books and website.
there is no need to guide. we learn it self. but if you have some who guide then ask him basic about things. its save your time & learning become fast. you can ask here also.

hiren
2011-10-06, 12:42 AM
main jab se demo main trading learn karta tha tab se main chart k saath hi hu.
chart hi forex ki jaan hai agar usmain tumne pata chal gaya to eaily tum earn kar sakte ho.
aise kitne bhi members hai yaha jo masters hai chart main.

kamla
2011-10-07, 01:58 PM
I guess it depends on their mood, sometimes in front of the computer watching the price movement, time does not feel has been long running, it's because we like trading

mayri shop hay or sath sath may online earning bhi kerta hun, abhi tak kch khaas kamiyaabi hasil nae hue thi kay achanaak mayray aik facebook friend nay mjhe forex forum ka mashwara dia or bas os din kay baad may kafi had tak forex seekh chuka hun. abb to taqreeban mayra sara din hi charts kay saaamnay guzarta hay.

nicofx
2011-10-07, 07:59 PM
if I may one day about 1-3 hours a day it also depends on the situation today, the most important thing we have to continue learning with good analysis and also learn from past mistakes. :peace:

patil
2011-10-08, 01:31 PM
व्यापार प्रक्रिया पहले से ही बहुत थक गया, लेकिन बहुत लाभदायक अगर वे के तरीकों के अनुरूप वैज्ञानिक और आसान
और वास्तव में किसी भी दुकानों अगर बोरिंग के विशेषज्ञ बाकी के काम एक स्क्रीन चार्ट के सामने में एक लंबे समय के लिए रहने के लिए पहुँचा जा सकता है

Mr. Tukul
2011-10-09, 10:57 AM

you do not have to sit too long in front of the computer, because it is also not good for your health ...
if you are still confused, you can repeat the reading material about forex you can download on the internet ...

nikhil_rrane
2011-10-09, 11:14 AM
Most of the times i am in front of the chart but when i am in front of the chart my position always in negative trade and when i do not see that chart for 3-4 hours then my take profit get hit at that time. I think it is miracle. Most of the times it happens with me.

princeali
2011-10-09, 11:19 AM
before starting trade i use to watch the chart .kyu ki its good to know where the chart is going whether it is moving according to the news event or not .. well and after placing the order until i don't close it i do watch the charts .. because don't know what happens in the future .. in trading .. :) so better to stick to the chart as long as when we place the order :)

sasa0220
2011-10-09, 11:30 AM
I normally spent one or two hours for analysis. Most of the time i analyze the fundamentals during the week end. And daily stay with the market at lease one hour before opening a trade . Daily trading 3-4 hours and watch the market.

nikhil
2011-10-09, 06:03 PM

patil
2011-10-09, 11:33 PM
मैं भी एक नौसिखिया हूँ
चार्ट के साथ और कभी कभी भी करने के लिए 10 घंटे
और यह बहुत थका है
एक विशेषज्ञ के लिए संभव हो, चार्ट के सामने केवल 1 या 2 घंटे

patil
2011-10-12, 01:17 PM
मैं चार्ट के सामने हूँ जब मैं एक स्थान लेने और यह मेरे प्रॉफिट बुकिंग बोली मारा. मैं अधिक से अधिक 8 घंटे के लिए चार्ट के सामने आर्थिक खबर प्रवाह के दिन पर खर्च पसंद है.

Mr. Tukul
2011-10-13, 09:27 AM
I normally spent one or two hours for analysis. Most of the time i analyze the fundamentals during the week end. And daily stay with the market at lease one hour before opening a trade . Daily trading 3-4 hours and watch the market.

is not really how long it took us in front of the chart that determines our success, but how good the quality of analysis that we make ...
short or long, as long as we do a good analysis of the results will be good too ...

forextiger
2011-10-13, 11:21 AM
its obvious that one will stick to newthings and want to explore until he finds the way or get idea here also this works. As a new trader one will spend lots of time to know things i.e how this works and what are the basic things one should know while trading etc after getting an idea how it works, knowledge he/she wil relax and stick to theirtrading style and session...

kamla
2011-10-16, 02:50 PM
At first it was very difficult for me to understand the charts and graphs. But along with the run of time I began to know well about charts and graphs of market. Now I usually check out the market condition through charts, indicators, etc for about 1/2-1 hr before I execute the trade. I first read the market news and then I analyze the market trends fundamentally as well as technically. After I stand on computer for 1/2 or 1 hr looking at the charts and indicators I make the effective decisions according to my analysis. Then finally I enter the trade.

hiren
2011-10-16, 03:38 PM
I agree that when we start the trade for the first time we get confused with the charts. But I believe that if we had demo account trading, then it will not be such a big issue. In demo account trading too, we trade with live trends and live charts. If we spend more time there before going for the real trade then it will not be hard for us to actually understand the charts when we trade with live accounts.

kamla
2011-10-16, 05:04 PM
I am in front of the chart when i take a position and it hit my profit booking quote. I like to spend in front of the chart for more than 8 hours on the day of economic news flow.

newentry
2011-10-16, 08:44 PM
i don`t think so that intrady trader giv less time to analysis, remember that you can`t enter into market after doing each analysis right so basically analysis of any market commoditis stock etc they need to know the market current behaviour

wise, indeed we should make a good analysis before we get in and make orders, with good preparing and some practicing so we will know the condition of the market and trust to our self is the key to make a fast decision and we can called it confident but do not over confident, we have to learn to control all about it

chintan
2011-10-17, 09:22 PM
Han shurovat main aap ko ziada time dena parhat hay forex main kion kay aap ko searching aur learning kay liye bohot time chahiye hota hay aur phir analysis main bhi bohot time lag jata hay. Jab thora expereince ho jay to aap thorry time main ziada kaam bhi karny ki position main hoty ho

hetal
2011-10-17, 11:12 PM
AIk acha trader market ko continously watch karta hay, zaroori naheen kay aap sara din us ko dekhty raho lakin daily us ko dekhna bohot behtar rehta hay. Main to trade na bhi karna ho phir bhi trend ki position check karta hoon daily.

hetal
2011-10-18, 01:34 PM
well m online early mornining and late night because thats the only time i get .....otherwise if there are any holiday i am infront o the chat almost the whole day

popatji
2011-10-18, 08:03 PM
When i was a fresh newbie trader, i usually spent countless hours looking into my trading terminal and scalping the forex trading market also scalping. The kind of trading style that we are using determines the amount of time we spend in the forex market charts.

popatji
2011-10-18, 08:42 PM
The more a trader learns about forex trading also depends on the more they stay in front of the charts. I spent many hours in trading as a newbie and i improved greatly since i spent a good number of hours in front of my computer.

gosians
2011-10-18, 10:49 PM
There is no fix time for me. Jb ma free hota tha aur college off tha tb tu ma almost 8 hours daily b dyta tha but ab study ki waja sy 1 hour dyna b mushkil hy, hope k ma time manage kr k 3 hours per day tak don ga.

vineet
2011-10-19, 01:43 PM

vineet
2011-10-19, 07:59 PM
if one day I may spend time in front of the computer chart between 1-4 hours because I am including scalping daytrade and sometimes, depending on market conditions as well.

vineet
2011-10-19, 08:25 PM
in my opinion should not be too long as well as in front of the chart / computer, if I may be only 1-5 ​​hours a day in front of the chart. depending on market conditions as well.

speedy
2011-10-19, 08:59 PM
in my opinion should not be too long as well as in front of the chart / computer, if I may be only 1-5 ​​hours a day in front of the chart. depending on market conditions as well.

Exactly, there is no use of sitting in front of chart/ computer for long time. We should trade on a proper analysis and for that we don't need a lot of time to sit in front of PC so be relax and try to trade on analysis rather than looking at charts for hours.

YJSP
2011-10-19, 11:15 PM
Exactly, there is no use of sitting in front of chart/ computer for long time. We should trade on a proper analysis and for that we don't need a lot of time to sit in front of PC so be relax and try to trade on analysis rather than looking at charts for hours.

Very good, if we sit in front of the chart for a long time, we always lose our judgement and make some bad dicisions, I have the experience that lostone of my trading account.

narendra
2011-10-21, 11:09 PM

narendra
2011-10-23, 01:57 PM
ya frnd i agree with u that hum log agar current market session and closing market session ko thik se pad liya toh bhi bahut hai forex trading mai jitnai k liye.

bhanu
2011-10-26, 12:51 PM
and for scalper can be adjusted with target how many pips a day to take profit...
if the target has been reached had better get out of the market...

bhanu
2011-10-26, 01:02 PM
time that you use in front of the chart, regardless of the duration will be paid off if the analysis that we produce can bring benefits for us...

bhanu
2011-10-26, 01:17 PM
I think it depends on the person as well, when it's used to using the same system may be just a matter of minutes he was able to determine when to enter or exit the market...

s19
2011-10-26, 01:32 PM
now days i am on leave and its good time for gaining more knowledge about forex.
i give more then 5-6 hr for viewing chart, study and post also.

bhanu
2011-10-26, 01:40 PM

aryan
2011-10-26, 03:32 PM
what makes you confused?

aryan
2011-10-26, 03:36 PM

aryan
2011-10-26, 03:43 PM
if we want to maximize trading with less time in front of the chart, we can trade the EURUSD pair when the market started to go to Europe or America ...
because at the time of both the open market, price movements that occur in the EURUSD pair can be very volatile ...

aryan
2011-10-26, 04:09 PM
increasingly frequent practice in demo account or even to trade using real accounts, will help us to get used to analyze the price ...
so that we would find out where our weaknesses and strengths in analyzing ...

aryan
2011-10-26, 04:18 PM
why you do not trade on the American market while opening ...
pips movement and it was more than in session asia ...
so I guess you do not want a greater risk ...

shah.zoor
2011-10-26, 04:24 PM

I spend most of the time online every day but its my routine even from entering forex trading. I was use to do PTC and other online jobs from the last year but now I'm fully devoted to learning forex because I had came to know that there is no business above forex trading from which you can make good and reasonable money online.

aryan
2011-10-26, 04:28 PM
I think it's too long, you could just 1-2 hours a day ...
do the analysis, then enter the market, then turn off the computer and look for other activities ...
leave your system that works ...

s19
2011-10-26, 10:18 PM
boling band is good and leading indicator..but as per my knowledge its show us oversold and overbought level.
if you use techanical analyses with bolinger band then its give you a good result..
time is depend on your trading style..if you are long term then its will take long time but if you are short term then its take less time.

voogoo
2011-10-26, 11:35 PM

yes, I agree with you, too long in front of the chart will only make us to make trades without stopping, it would be difficult to control passion at every available opportunity

newentry
2011-10-26, 11:40 PM
of course and i feel it, and that is very dangerous, because we will loss concentration and this will give a big impact to control our emotion, we can not stop it till we got MC, that is too bad and sadly when we get some profit for few hours and loss it just in minutes..

SG Trader
2011-10-27, 12:56 PM
yes, I agree with you, too long in front of the chart will only make us to make trades without stopping, it would be difficult to control passion at every available opportunity

thats its happen because we are trading with greedy so we trades without stop and also not discipline. i think if a trader have discipline in their trading, they can discipline too to manage the time to trades.
so the conclution, we should dicipline so we can manage our times. i think thats including with time management

gosians
2011-10-27, 09:16 PM
Mery khyal sy koi b position open krny sy phly hamen at least 20 to 30 minutes chart ko dykhna chahye us k bad position open krni chahye, its not for scalpers. Kuch log sbi time frame ko dykhty hen jis ki waja sy wo confuse ho jaty hen k kb position open kren tu hamen sirf 2 time frame select krny chahen position open krny k lye ta k confuse na hon.

newentry
2011-10-29, 01:03 PM
I generally sit in front of computer about 4 hrs a day.This is minimum and if there is high volatility then i sits more than it as it gets more opportunity to trade and makes profits more and more.

me too, 4 - 6 hours per day..but i do not stay on my pc, i let it our running or i just wait for good moment and open orders,
sometimes i used two PC because i have some accounts..and if i open all account at one PC,they make it so slow...

aryan
2011-10-29, 09:36 PM

krishan
2011-11-06, 06:47 PM
मैं भी एक नौसिखिया हूँ
चार्ट के साथ और कभी कभी भी करने के लिए 10 घंटे
और यह बहुत थका है
एक विशेषज्ञ के लिए संभव हो, चार्ट के सामने केवल 1 या 2 घंटे

amit
2011-11-07, 10:51 PM
at the beginning, I know the forex, I spent much time in front of the chart about 8-10 hours

after 4 months I feel existing boredom, I just spent 5 hours at the computer

after 8 months until now I just spend time in front of the computer is not more than 4 hours

amit
2011-11-07, 11:15 PM

jai
2011-11-08, 12:53 PM
I greatly respect your opinion
are you intraday trader? , which confused me is your trading style is an intraday trader but you take the profit as scalper,

jai
2011-11-08, 01:10 PM
but most beginners to give up time after time to look at charts all day, he feared if he lost the moment to be able to generate profit, which he thinks is just chasing profits at any time, and this was very bad that could lead to overtrade

SG Trader
2011-11-08, 01:28 PM
but most beginners to give up time after time to look at charts all day, he feared if he lost the moment to be able to generate profit, which he thinks is just chasing profits at any time, and this was very bad that could lead to overtrade

it happen because they not have a good time management. maybe they always stay in front of chart, i think is really poor.
we should manage our time in trade, because in our life we not just to trade, we also need a society and refreshing. try to manage your time. for me, i just spend one hour per day to trade.

cumil
2011-11-11, 12:34 PM
there is no need to be infront of the computer every time. do the analyze and then put the trade with take profit and stop loss. your trading will be very good because when you will win then will see and when you will lost then you will again see your result which will increase your chance of winning.

are you could be like that, you are trading with a set TP and SL then you left and just see the results .., it's like gambling friends, which will be hit SL or TP? hahaha :))) you really kidding with your post

many traders who spend much time to learn at the computer to analyze, but it really simple once you take the decision by saying you do not need time for the front of the computer

akshayfuriya
2011-11-11, 07:10 PM

krishan
2011-11-11, 11:09 PM
के अधिकांश बार चार्ट के सामने मैं हूँ, लेकिन जब मैं नकारात्मक व्यापार में चार्ट मेरी स्थिति हमेशा के सामने हूँ और जब मैं 3-4 घंटे के लिए उस चार्ट नहीं देखते हैं तो मेरी ले लाभ उस समय मारा. मुझे लगता है कि यह चमत्कार है. समय के अधिकांश यह मेरे साथ होता है.

krishan
2011-11-13, 03:21 PM
मैं वें चार्ट के सामने एक लंबे समय के लिए बैठते हैं लेकिन मैं भी नियमित अंतराल लेने के बाद मैं अपने अल्पावधि व्यापार शैली में एक व्यापार समाप्त कर दिया है refreshen और निरंतर तनाव और मेरे दिमाग बल से बचने

chirayu
2011-11-13, 04:28 PM

sachin
2011-11-13, 09:10 PM

SG Trader
2011-11-13, 09:25 PM

yes, i also think like that. maybe you can manage your time and do forex trading only less than 2 hours.
for me, i just spend my time less than one hours and i set my target is 10 pips per day with money management and compounding system.

arihant
2011-11-14, 04:34 PM

arihant
2011-11-14, 04:57 PM

arihant
2011-11-14, 04:58 PM
I agree with you because we somehow harius give our attention to the physical and mental health do not let this interfere so that we can not do more trade with either

venkiaries61
2011-11-15, 02:22 PM
i am also new in forex, for me , because i have lots of things to do, sometime it will be less than 1 hour, but when i am free, usually it will take me around 2 hours to see the charts. and after i open position SL and TP, i will close my chart

I am also newbie, usually i watch the market every one hour if i go outside. If in home, i just put take profit only. and wait for the profit. You know, if we use stop loss. there are many chances to reach stop loses only.

s19
2011-11-15, 03:20 PM
I am also newbie, usually i watch the market every one hour if i go outside. If in home, i just put take profit only. and wait for the profit. You know, if we use stop loss. there are many chances to reach stop loses only.
i think if have a proper analyses then may be your stop loss not hit..if you are able to give more time to forex then its must before leaving your system set stop loss.
because here many trader they do not set sl when they leave system and when come back they see account is blow.

aryan
2011-11-16, 05:41 PM
i was doing so in the past brother, i even still check my trade via mobile when im not in front of the pc, it made me lose some hair that time, now, i wont do it again

aryan
2011-11-16, 06:02 PM
i think i have an idea about this, what if broker give us notification each time our trade move to some level, it can be by sms, email or anything else. It will be a brilliant feature, and i will certainly use it

aryan
2011-11-16, 06:08 PM
cause from my experience there are no forex signal that able to give you constant profit, sometimes their analysis is right, but sometimes they dont

bhanu
2011-11-16, 08:25 PM

sanjeev
2011-11-17, 01:07 PM
भाई आप के लिए दीर्घकालिक व्यापार किया जा रहा है है. आप निश्चित रूप से experince तेजी से करने में सक्षम हो सकता है क्योंकि एक दिन में 24 बजे से 8 बजे खर्च तेजी से कमाने के लिए बहुत अच्छी बात है

s19
2011-11-18, 12:41 AM
if I may be in front of the charts around 1-4 hours total in one day, because I may include a swing trader, mid-term so that the analysis of quite a few hours, which is important to keep practicing and be able to profit consistently. :respect:
i think it is good way of trading. if any one has a less time for forex.
but if you are scalping trader then its not sutaible. In swing trading there is no need to give more time..we analyses and when ever we find a good chance we can enter.
but there is one problem with this type of trading is that the stop loss and take profit is so high.

raja
2011-11-18, 07:08 AM
i think it is good way of trading. if any one has a less time for forex.
but if you are scalping trader then its not sutaible. In swing trading there is no need to give more time..we analyses and when ever we find a good chance we can enter.
but there is one problem with this type of trading is that the stop loss and take profit is so high.

if you do not have much time to trade forex, you can trade using a robot,robot using a purely technical,the news that can affect forex significant is,news that show economic growth for that country like GDP and the others...from what i see that news can make market move more than 80 pips

sasa0220
2011-11-18, 01:21 PM
if you do not have much time to trade forex, you can trade using a robot,robot using a purely technical,the news that can affect forex significant is,news that show economic growth for that country like GDP and the others...from what i see that news can make market move more than 80 pips

I think trading using a robot is very risky. Because most of the robots i have used did not give me good results. I think it is better you spent couple of hours and find a good signal to trade on. Or target news release hours for trading

raja
2011-11-18, 01:25 PM
price movements in some brokers are different, have the price difference is only slightly, because the spread between the broker has a different policy, it does not mean cheating brokers

weekager
2011-11-18, 01:27 PM
dear meri jab of nature aesi ha k main he wqat coputer use karta hnn es liye main sath sath chart bhi khol leta hnn or market ko watch karta raheta hnnn main taqreeban 10 se 14 hrs time deta hnnn forex trading ko bhi or sath sath or kamaon ko bhi

sanjeev
2011-11-18, 01:28 PM
फिर चार्ट के सामने सिर्फ समय बिताने से उपयोगी नहीं होगा. आप भी सही विश्लेषण करना चाहिए और आप के लिए सच प्रवृत्ति की पहचान करने में सक्षम होना चाहिए. इस कारकों तुम मदद करने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा में लाभ अर्जित करेंगे

sachin
2011-11-19, 12:55 PM

arihant
2011-11-19, 06:08 PM

arihant
2011-11-19, 06:19 PM

arihant
2011-11-19, 06:29 PM
i think that will be more better if you do with smartess, i think that reading charts more then 5 hours really damage your eyes and physcially you also affect by waves form monitors right
I think we should read an charts according to the our trading strategies, not read charts like a child

kanwaljit
2011-11-19, 06:33 PM
its not about the length of the time you spend in front of the charts, but its about the ability to read the trend correctly and then the ability to trade it correctly , reading a good trend and then following the movement as long as it lasts then jufging the time it will take to give the next trade is all that you need to be infront of the charts

nikhil
2011-11-19, 07:27 PM
what`s exactly confusion he is facing that is un reading or not understanding charts, in the strating this happen with all of us right, i think that it`ll take some time to get back your position to trade.
Her cheeze waqt k ehaaz se theek ho jati ha Forex bhot complicated business ha humhein ye admit kerna chahye
ager ap starting mein isey time nehe dete to ap buri terhan trading mein fail ho jate hain

Anand
2011-11-19, 08:45 PM
I am spent 5 to 6 hours in front of pc. i am watching the trend and understanding the market.I am also use Instaforex analysis and charting method too.

jabrik1991
2011-11-19, 09:04 PM
I am spent 5 to 6 hours in front of pc. i am watching the trend and understanding the market.I am also use Instaforex analysis and charting method too.

5-6 hours I think is very good when we look at one point the exact moment. but for my own. I need time to analyze only 15 minutes, because if we are to analyze too long. will cause doubt, and we do not believe in ourselves. it's very dangerous to our trading account

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:54 PM

kamla
2011-11-19, 11:22 PM

zoomfire
2011-11-19, 11:58 PM
5-6 hours I think is very good when we look at one point the exact moment. but for my own. I need time to analyze only 15 minutes, because if we are to analyze too long. will cause doubt, and we do not believe in ourselves. it's very dangerous to our trading account
5-6 is like really a big thing.I feel that such a long analyses is not necessary.because when we think too much and analyse then we might do even the right thing in wrong sense.So i feel that analyses of 1hr is enough and not more than that.

cumil
2011-11-20, 01:23 AM

there is no limit to learning, but if I may give advice, trading was effectively the appropriate with your trading style, find strategy that suits with you, test strategies at each session and felt where session the strategy is going well

you may be trading on the london session because this session the market has a big movement, so that beginners can learn a lot in this session.

SG Trader
2011-11-20, 06:50 AM

for me is too long friend, 5 - 6 hours has spend my time while i have many job not only forex trading.
i use 1 hour per day even less than of it. i do analysis when australia (sydney) market open and set my take profit and stop loss then leave the chart. i open again in london or america session

raja
2011-11-20, 08:06 AM
I was trading six hours a day. I fear that too much is not good, it makes the trader to be slow to market entry and exit. all traders will want to make a profit, traders use technical analysis and fundamental, to enter the market

kanwaljit
2011-11-20, 08:28 AM
but i think 15 minutes for watching the chart is too less unless you are the experienced one but if you are in experience then i thin you should give some more times to learn some more shapes of the charts.

when we follow crowd power we know where the crowd power or bhed chaal is weak and where it is strong , so if the goat trail is getting weaker i will prefer to avoid the trade in the pair for that time, but if it is strong, i will go in with a small lot and try to scalp the strength

s19
2011-11-20, 10:36 AM
but i think 15 minutes for watching the chart is too less unless you are the experienced one but if you are in experience then i thin you should give some more times to learn some more shapes of the charts.

i also agree with you..15 minutes too too less time for watching the chart with analyses...you are just going to watch then ok but if you are watching chart for open a deal then its very less time.. experience trader also give more time to chart.
i am working on a strategy and i give daily 2-3 hours for watching charts and finding the signals.
In my newbie should give more then 4-5hrs for learning..

dmambi
2011-11-20, 11:07 AM
I don't spend much time in front of the charts now a days, i just check the charts before opening the order and do some analysis, once i am ok with the entry point, enter the market and stop looking at charts and start doing other works.

zoomfire
2011-11-20, 05:42 PM

you mean you analyse chart on saturday and sunday? well i guess that is a good idea for people who do long term trading and are busy during weekdays.so they can analyse fully in weekend and open trade in weekdays and get profit.

waqasma
2011-11-20, 05:48 PM
ye to waqai achi bat he mgr agar ap trend ko daikh k chalain to ap ye b bot acha andaza kr sktay hain k acending ye decending trend k mutabiq kese rate us point per aye ga jahan per ap apna profit take out kr saktay ho.