PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

soumen
2011-07-16, 11:32 PM
I have a confusion about Paypal money withdraw to local bank.
As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'
if yes then what should i say?

arjun
2011-07-18, 03:52 PM
you can do so through the intermediary of virtual money canger.
now it has a lot on the internet, you can ask it on google.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-18, 05:17 PM
As a lots of Forex brokers accepts Paypal. i want to know that if i deposit or withdraw funds from My bank will the bank question me that 'from where the money is coming?'

nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi hota
jab aap paypal se apne bank mr transfer karoge to bank walo ko is baat se koi bhi matlab nahi hota ki paypal me paise kaha se aaye
wo bas apne charges keet ke transfer kar dete hai..unhe is baat se matlab nahi ki paypal me kaha se paise aaye

soumen
2011-07-19, 03:40 PM
jab aap paypal se apne bank mr transfer karoge to bank walo ko is baat se koi bhi matlab nahi hota ki paypal me paise kaha se aaye
wo bas apne charges keet ke transfer kar dete hai..unhe is baat se matlab nahi ki paypal me kaha se paise aaye
to iske matlab humre account me foreign money kaise aa raah he isse wo kuch nehi puchega? mujhe to dar lagta he ki agar bahut sare money aaye paypal se to mujhe Jail ki hawa na khane pare.

mayengbam
2011-07-19, 04:54 PM
to iske matlab humre account me foreign money kaise aa raah he isse wo kuch nehi puchega? mujhe to dar lagta he ki agar bahut sare money aaye paypal se to mujhe Jail ki hawa na khane pare.

Now paypal is fully regulated by RBI in india. And if we withdraw through paypal, its liable to tax also. moreover paypal is almost dead in india due to so many regulations. For example we cant keep our money in paypal for more than week and we have to immediately withdraw to our bank account.s and every transaction cant not be more than$500 and so on.

soumen
2011-07-20, 12:58 AM
Now paypal is fully regulated by RBI in india. And if we withdraw through paypal, its liable to tax also. moreover paypal is almost dead in india due to so many regulations. For example we cant keep our money in paypal for more than week and we have to immediately withdraw to our bank account.s and every transaction cant not be more than$500 and so on.
to aapne kabhi paypal se withdraw ki he? nera ek dost ne ki he par main iska process nehi janta hoon. aur waise to main lr pasand karta hoon. par lr se inr me covert karneka Trusted log ya site aaj kal nehi mil raha . isliye maine paypal se money with fraw ka decision li he.

shibilyt
2011-07-20, 05:01 AM
one of my friend still uses paypal to get the money withdrawn to his bank account through his paypal id . but i never loved paypal from the beginning itself. they have been in problems with indian users always. and their fees are too high which maked me fall in love with other e-currencies like LR ,AP etc.

soumen
2011-07-24, 03:12 PM
one of my friend still uses paypal to get the money withdrawn to his bank account through his paypal id . but i never loved paypal from the beginning itself. they have been in problems with indian users always. and their fees are too high which maked me fall in love with other e-currencies like LR ,AP etc.
na bhai paypal fees suna he 50 rupiya he. kuch din pehle mera ek dost paypal se bank me trasfer ki aur 44 ka price mila aur 50 rs tax. bas pura money bank account me aya. abhi soch raha hoon iske bare me. par dar he ki agar koi gar bar ho jaye aur agar income tax wale aa jaye.

s19
2011-07-24, 07:23 PM
na bhai paypal fees suna he 50 rupiya he. kuch din pehle mera ek dost paypal se bank me trasfer ki aur 44 ka price mila aur 50 rs tax. bas pura money bank account me aya. abhi soch raha hoon iske bare me. par dar he ki agar koi gar bar ho jaye aur agar income tax wale aa jaye.

yes its also one important think...when you complet this please share with us...
aap monthly small small amount Withdrawing kro na...es se jyda nuksaan ni hoga..

pinpin
2011-07-25, 08:42 PM
I think paypal webmoney also included,
or something like alertpay
but in my experience, paypal is quite complicated in the transaction
and if possible it is also long enough
and to earn money through paypal I think exchanger
and we can buy it there

ganguly
2011-07-31, 04:37 PM

Raja Krsnan
2011-07-31, 04:48 PM
Its quite easy to withdrawn from paypal to your local bank account. just fill in the bank details and it will be there in your account in generally between 48hrs to 5 days time. I do not know what difficulty people are talking about, as all my withdrawals were pretty easy and most of the money way delivered within 36hrs of request. no one can hide any transaction from tax authorities as your bank account is watched and bank will report it only a quarterly basis to the relevant authorties based on certain criterias set by the IT dept. best thing to do is to declare it while filing your income tax returns.

soumen
2011-07-31, 06:01 PM
aaj kal koi accha trusted website nehi milta he jaha se main exchange kar saku. isliye maine paypal se bank me transfer karna chata hoon.
aur @raja bro ye tax kya jaruri he? aur hum kaisa tax vare jab ki aap forex kar rahe ho. aur agar form16 vara jaye to kya ye return aa sakta he? aur hum agar dusra bank account use kare to kya phir bhi tax katega?

zoomfire
2011-07-31, 08:28 PM
withdrawing from paypal to bank was like a easy thing 1-2years before.but now a days paypal has implemented strict rules and they give head ache to withdraw funds by asking documents. so i think its better not to use paypal for bank transfer.

vicky
2011-07-31, 09:51 PM
withdrawing from paypal to bank was like a easy thing 1-2years before.but now a days paypal has implemented strict rules and they give head ache to withdraw funds by asking documents. so i think its better not to use paypal for bank transfer.

ya its very true and think its our security purposr and if we think so than not bad but with small capital is really not good and for that i always prefer to use LR because there is so much demand of LR and there is so many exchanger in our country.

james
2011-08-07, 06:45 PM
are yaar koi to ek acha sa method batadena ki kona withdrawal accha hai...how much will they charge me if i transfer from my trading account to my bank and how much it will be through paypal. and what type of acount is needed for paypal?

diesel1984
2011-08-07, 10:54 PM

yes right ...
LR performs faster transactions to fund and withdraw via exchangers...
also there are many merchant service accepting LR like broker / vps server hosting etc

Victoryindia
2011-08-09, 03:51 PM
paypal bahut strict ho gaya hai aur fees bhi bahut leta hai, isliye main kahu paypal used karna chod do aur liberty reserve ko used karo jisme fees bhi bahut kam hai.

Victoryindia
2011-08-09, 07:50 PM
all we do not want to feel the loss of repetitive but when it is dealing with this market we will be in testing for Traffic control emotions well if not then the greed will continue to appear at any time in the trade that we do

pehli baat loss and profit ye business ka usol hai aur aapka loss hota hai to dukhi nahi hona chahiye aur uske kuch sikana chahiye aur wo mistak next time nahi karna chahiye.

carimas888
2011-08-09, 10:06 PM
using paypal is quite difficult for me because it need to verify using debit card or credit card.i also open an account but there is no transaction in it.

diesel1984
2011-08-11, 10:14 PM
paypal bahut strict ho gaya hai aur fees bhi bahut leta hai, isliye main kahu paypal used karna chod do aur liberty reserve ko used karo jisme fees bhi bahut kam hai.

but you still can withdraw the money to debit card if there is too much to go with bank account transfers ..
use vcc to verify account also link debit card to paypal account and withdraw wiith higher limit...

SG Trader
2011-08-12, 10:10 PM
yeah....tottally true...we need to verify our debit ya credit card..and also need to give pAn card numebr there while registering..and paypal is tottally complex..i prefer alertpay

maybe we can use a virtual credit card but i so fear do that, i'm fear , because virtual credit is not real card
LR still good for us , because not need more requirements

nilu
2011-08-12, 10:17 PM
I withdrawn to my bank account so many times but i am un verified member till now, i think there is no problem for bank withdrawal.

james
2011-08-12, 11:15 PM
hi all i wanted to know how much are the processing charges for transfering my money to bank account anfd paypal i was searching but i couldnt find it

anubhavsingh
2011-08-13, 01:23 AM
using paypal is quite difficult for me because it need to verify using debit card or credit card.i also open an account but there is no transaction in it.

paypal se kafi logo ko dikkat hoti hai kyunk iwaha pe verification ke liye credit card maangte hai
liberty reservce sabse acha tarika hai forex s paisa withdraw karne kla

realfun07
2011-08-22, 05:02 PM
One can easily withdraw money from Paypal to their bank account and just ensure every transaction should be less than $ 500.Bank charges their own fees and taxes and credits money to your account.

Ronak
2011-08-22, 09:20 PM
bhaai...bank will not intterupt us..they wil never ask us how u earn this money ..bank has only one thing to do..and thats the transfer charge and nothing else...so be patient..

anubhavsingh
2011-08-25, 10:02 AM
pehli baat loss and profit ye business ka usol hai aur aapka loss hota hai to dukhi nahi hona chahiye aur uske kuch sikana chahiye aur wo mistak next time nahi karna chahiye.

forex me profi aur loss laga rehta hai
tarders ko apne lsos se sekhte hue aage trading karni chahaiye...jio bhi tarder apne loss se sekhta hai aur wo galti repeta nahi karta wo bahut acha tarder mana jata hai
forex me los ke liye bhi menatlly prepare rehnac hahaiye

anubhavsingh
2011-08-25, 10:04 AM
One can easily withdraw money from Paypal to their bank account and just ensure every transaction should be less than $ 500.Bank charges their own fees and taxes and credits money to your account.

apne thik kaha bhai
paypal bahut hi easy tarika hai jiske through bank me paise tranfer kiye ja sakte hai..lekin ab paypal me bahut restriction ho gayi hai aur account actiovate karane ke liye bahut se documents dene padte hai..isliye ab log paypal ko ignore karte hai

sanjeev
2011-08-26, 01:25 PM
paypal bahut strict hai india me bahut documents mante hai, paypal to chod do aur liberty reserve ko pakad do bahut acha hoga

Jazpa
2011-09-05, 12:13 AM

Yes, you are very much true. Bank will never investigate on your internal affairs. When you will be withdrawing or deposition money in your bank account through paypal they will only care about the commission charge. They will charge you with certain percentage of your money for making the transaction successful.

ishvara
2011-09-06, 08:00 PM
All banks around the world already know about paypal. It is the most powerful payment processor. I do not see any reason why your bank will question you about how you got the money. EXCEPT if paypal is not accepted in your country.

ennie
2011-09-07, 11:26 AM
now day paypal is the famous payment and withdraw processor around the world. I don't think the bank will ask about the money that come using paypal.

chirayu
2011-09-08, 08:51 PM
Its quite easy to withdrawn from paypal to your local bank account. just fill in the bank details and it will be there in your account in generally between 48hrs to 5 days time

ace1991
2011-09-11, 08:03 PM
or it could also use a debit card service provided by brokers ...
debit cards can also be attached into a paypal account to be withdrawed through a bank account..

ishvara
2011-09-15, 06:00 PM
Just use the instaforex mastercard for all your withdrawals. It is a very nice idea since you can withdraw your money through any ATM machines in the whole world. It is actually the best withdrawals.

ketan
2011-09-17, 06:10 PM

vikas
2011-09-17, 11:23 PM
paypal a legal company means organization hai.
so bank kabhi aisa question nahi puchegi k ye money kaha se aa raha hai.
befiqar raho bro. u r transaction will not in any problem.

netra
2011-09-19, 08:16 PM
maybe we can use a virtual credit card but i so fear do that, i'm fear , because virtual credit is not real card

nsawork
2011-09-21, 08:02 PM

Paypal is best when it comes to withdrawing the money as they do now have any problems and with the localized bank transfers also supported we are always in a good stead. We have also to make sure that the maximum limit per transaction is less than 500$ which is the requirements for the Indian operations by the Paypal.

trijay
2011-09-22, 08:10 AM
I used to make a deposit and withdrawal to the liberty reserve, is safe and fast, I have not tried it with paypal, I feel just as good

james
2011-09-22, 08:44 AM
I used to make a deposit and withdrawal to the liberty reserve, is safe and fast, I have not tried it with paypal, I feel just as good

bro can you us how much do they charge suppose m depositing 1000INR how many $ we will get intro our account and and while withdrawing what are the charges to indian bank??

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-22, 10:16 AM
Paypal now restricted the accounts of indian to large amount so that we cannot place more than $500 in our paypal account if we keep the money for 15 days in the paypal account then that money will get transfered to our bank account after 15 days. The payment system is good. I like paypal if there are no such restriction.

100c
2011-09-26, 05:28 PM

LR is good for all traders and fees & charges are reasonable but you can try on insta debit card which is the best option for all insta members. You can easily withdraw you money in any country of the world.

waheedpcc
2011-09-26, 06:07 PM
nehe bank pochta ha k apni ki money ki waja se a rehe hi mein ye khud expeirnce kia ha kuin jeb mien ne paypal k jatreye se bank mein paisa bheja mera aik dost tha ji k leye mine n kiya to bank ne us se pocha k ya paise ki waja se a raha ha to bank ko batana para

s19
2011-09-26, 06:25 PM
LR is good for all traders and fees & charges are reasonable but you can try on insta debit card which is the best option for all insta members. You can easily withdraw you money in any country of the world.

friend insta debit card is very good for withdraw money.
but as per my knowledge insta debit card is not valid or allowed for indian trader.

james
2011-09-26, 06:47 PM
friend insta debit card is very good for withdraw money.
but as per my knowledge insta debit card is not valid or allowed for indian trader.

yeah me too heard the same thing and did anybody ordered insta debit card?....because a promo was going on regarding free insta debit cards

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-27, 02:22 PM
India main to alertpay ka bhi debit card allowed nahi hain. Insta debit card is good to withdraw but if we are not able to withdraw then it is best way to transfer to paypal and then to bank. It is not a difficult way. Bu t RBI have watch on these transactions.

princeali
2011-09-27, 03:26 PM
yeah me too heard the same thing and did anybody ordered insta debit card?....because a promo was going on regarding free insta debit cards

bro i was asked to support team in live chat and they told me they not offering to india because this card is blocked in india and as well as in verification process also india is not in there list .. when they issued that card

hiren
2011-10-05, 11:55 PM

arihant
2011-10-09, 04:16 PM
I withdrawn to my bank account so many times but i am un verified member till now, i think there is no problem for bank withdrawal.

arihant
2011-10-09, 04:25 PM

arihant
2011-10-09, 04:40 PM

to aapne kabhi paypal se withdraw ki he? nera ek dost ne ki he par main iska process nehi janta hoon. aur waise to main lr pasand karta hoon. par lr se inr me covert karneka Trusted log ya site aaj kal nehi mil raha . isliye maine paypal se money with fraw ka decision li he

nikhil
2011-10-09, 05:28 PM
na bhai paypal fees suna he 50 rupiya he. kuch din pehle mera ek dost paypal se bank me trasfer ki aur 44 ka price mila aur 50 rs tax. bas pura money bank account me aya. abhi soch raha hoon iske bare me. par dar he ki agar koi gar bar ho jaye aur agar income tax wale aa jaye

nikhil
2011-10-09, 06:50 PM
aaj kal koi accha trusted website nehi milta he jaha se main exchange kar saku. isliye maine paypal se bank me transfer karna chata hoon.
aur @raja bro ye tax kya jaruri he? aur hum kaisa tax vare jab ki aap forex kar rahe ho. aur agar form16 vara jaye to kya ye return aa sakta he? aur hum agar dusra bank account use kare to kya phir bhi tax katega?

aryan
2011-10-21, 01:25 PM
Paypal is best when it comes to withdrawing the money as they do now have any problems and with the localized bank transfers also supported we are always in a good stead. We have also to make sure that the maximum limit per transaction is less than 500$ which is the requirements for the Indian operations by the Paypal.

hetal
2011-10-23, 08:47 PM
no nobody will ask you from where is this money is coming.and it is very easy to withdraw money from paypal.if you want to withdraw money less than 7000 then they will take 50rs as commision

krishan
2011-11-12, 01:32 PM
भारत मुख्य AlertPay का भी डेबिट कार्ड के लिए अनुमति दी नहीं हैं. इंस्टा डेबिट कार्ड को वापस लेने के लिए अच्छा है लेकिन अगर हम वापस लेने में सक्षम नहीं हैं तो यह पेपैल के लिए हस्तांतरण और बैंक के लिए तो सबसे अच्छा तरीका है. यह एक कठिन रास्ता नहीं है. बुउ टी आरबीआई इन लेनदेनों पर घड़ी है.

sanjeev
2011-11-12, 10:50 PM
पेपैल अब बड़ी राशि के लिए भारतीय खातों प्रतिबंधित इतना है कि हम अधिक से अधिक $ 500 हमारे Paypal खाते में जगह नहीं अगर हम Paypal खाते में 15 दिनों के लिए पैसे रख तो उस पैसे को 15 दिनों के बाद हमारे बैंक खाते में स्थानांतरित हो जाएगा कर सकते हैं. भुगतान प्रणाली अच्छी है. मैं पेपैल की तरह अगर वहाँ ऐसी कोई प्रतिबंध रहे हैं.

simbagi123
2011-11-12, 11:33 PM

han app thik kah rahe ho kioun k ajj kal halat ki waja se kafi sakhtiyan ho gai hane or anks walon se bhi poch goch hoti ha jo bahar se money aye us ki to lekin ham to yahan un ko apni trading statements dikha detey hane k yahan se money kama rahe hane to phr woh koi masla nahi karte

no nobody will ask you from where is this money is coming.and it is very easy to withdraw money from paypal.if you want to withdraw money less than 7000 then they will take 50rs as commision

han jani ye tm kah rahey ho na k koi masla nahi ha lekin her country ka apna rule ha her mulak ka ek elag tareeqa kar hota ha or her mulak main banks main pessey transfer karwana itna aasan nahi jitna app samgh rahe ho

India main to alertpay ka bhi debit card allowed nahi hain. Insta debit card is good to withdraw but if we are not able to withdraw then it is best way to transfer to paypal and then to bank. It is not a difficult way. Bu t RBI have watch on these transactions.

han istasta forex debit card darust tareeqa ha or bahot aasan bhi ha es k zareye he app log withdraw karwaya karo main to yahi tareeqa use karta hn ha to zara sa mahnga par bahot fast ha bahot qabiley aetbaar ha es k zarey pessey niklwane main koi daar nahi rehta

narendra
2011-11-18, 06:59 PM

bhanu
2011-11-19, 01:21 PM
nehe bank pochta ha k apni ki money ki waja se a rehe hi mein ye khud expeirnce kia ha kuin jeb mien ne paypal k jatreye se bank mein paisa bheja mera aik dost tha ji k leye mine n kiya to bank ne us se pocha k ya paise ki waja se a raha ha to bank ko batana para

akshayfuriya
2011-11-20, 02:41 PM

princeali
2011-11-20, 02:45 PM

hey bro ? bank walo nai kuch kaha kya jub aap logo nai kaha ki aap forex trading kar rahai ho ?

arihant
2011-11-20, 04:04 PM

arihant
2011-11-20, 04:11 PM
bro can you us how much do they charge suppose m depositing 1000INR how many $ we will get intro our account and and while withdrawing what are the charges to indian bank??

aryan
2011-11-20, 05:52 PM
hi all i wanted to know how much are the processing charges for transfering my money to bank account anfd paypal i was searching but i couldnt find it

aryan
2011-11-20, 06:03 PM
are yaar koi to ek acha sa method batadena ki kona withdrawal accha hai...how much will they charge me if i transfer from my trading account to my bank and how much it will be through paypal. and what type of acount is needed for paypal?

arihant
2011-11-21, 08:54 PM

aryan
2011-11-22, 11:33 PM
but you still can withdraw the money to debit card if there is too much to go with bank account transfers ..
use vcc to verify account also link debit card to paypal account and withdraw wiith higher limit...

aryan
2011-11-22, 11:48 PM
yes right ...
LR performs faster transactions to fund and withdraw via exchangers...
also there are many merchant service accepting LR like broker / vps server hosting etc

tibasingh
2011-11-23, 12:01 AM
main to paypal or bank transfers k chaker main nahi parroun ga main ne to instaforx debit card apply kiya howa ha or us se he withdrw karwaoun ga money baki jo paypal ha es main wese bhi hamrey country nahi ha es waja se ham es ko use he nahi kartey

Anand
2011-11-23, 05:35 PM
jab aap bank me paise transfer karoge to bank walo ko is baat se koi bhi matlab nahi hota ki paypal me paise kaha se aaye.Lekin paypal se kabhi kabhi dar lagta hai ki Incomtex wale inquiry to nahi karenge.

Jazpa
2011-11-23, 07:22 PM
It is not so difficult task to withdraw cash through paypal to bank accounts. All we need to do is attach our bank account and then make bank transfer. They will charge us certain amount then after 7-11 days we will get our money in our bank account.

yogesh
2011-11-23, 10:24 PM
It is not so difficult task to withdraw cash through paypal to bank accounts. All we need to do is attach our bank account and then make bank transfer. They will charge us certain amount then after 7-11 days we will get our money in our bank account.

I agree it is really easy to get money from paypal to your local bank account. I did it many times and it hardly took 5 days to see my money in my bank. Fortunately paypal no more charge withdrawal fee for indians.

Anand
2011-11-26, 05:22 PM
Aap paypal se money transfer karo ya kisi aur se use is se koi bhi matlab nahi hai,use to unki jo charges ya comisson se matlab hai.Waise bhi aap kaun sa 1000000 withdrawl kar rahe ho to inquiry karega.....

MTEBESSI
2011-11-26, 08:59 PM
In some countries we can't verify paypal accounts, so we prefer other kind of withdrawal process. I prefer to withdraw to credit card its fast and secure. I use e-money sometimes to make shopping on the web but to get cash the best way is credit card.

edison
2011-11-26, 09:33 PM
i am not good in dealing with banking account anyone know how to use paypal for deposit and withdrawal please provide here, as step by step process
its help everyone

hiren
2011-11-27, 10:37 PM
ya its very true and think its our security purposr and if we think so than not bad but with small capital is really not good and for that i always prefer to use LR because there is so much demand of LR and there is so many exchanger in our country.

rakesh
2011-12-11, 10:22 PM
withdrawing from paypal to bank was like a easy thing 1-2years before.but now a days paypal has implemented strict rules and they give head ache to withdraw funds by asking documents. so i think its better not to use paypal for bank transfer

chintan
2011-12-14, 06:32 PM

chintan
2011-12-14, 06:53 PM
to aapne kabhi paypal se withdraw ki he? nera ek dost ne ki he par main iska process nehi janta hoon. aur waise to main lr pasand karta hoon. par lr se inr me covert karneka Trusted log ya site aaj kal nehi mil raha . isliye maine paypal se money with fraw ka decision li he.

hetal
2011-12-14, 08:30 PM

aniket
2011-12-19, 10:05 PM

waqasashraf17
2011-12-19, 10:23 PM
ni ni yar aisa kuch ni hota ap easily bank transfer kar saktay ho es main hesitate wali koi bat ni . ma khud hazaron $ pay pal sa bank ma transfer karta ho or bank sa pay pal ma deposit karta ho. no problem

hetal
2011-12-20, 11:10 PM
Just use the instaforex mastercard for all your withdrawals. It is a very nice idea since you can withdraw your money through any ATM machines in the whole world. It is actually the best withdrawals.

hetal
2011-12-21, 03:45 PM
bro i was asked to support team in live chat and they told me they not offering to india because this card is blocked in india and as well as in verification process also india is not in there list .. when they issued that card

THE ACE
2011-12-21, 05:01 PM
RBI never questioned transfers from paypal. paypal is fully legal in India. what the government want's their interest rate. if you feel insecure then you can also use liberty reserves that's very good , easy , low commission and fast way to transfer money that takes at most 3 days . otherwise , there is nothing to worry about if you are transferring from paypal to bank account.

aniket
2011-12-21, 05:37 PM
main to paypal or bank transfers k chaker main nahi parroun ga main ne to instaforx debit card apply kiya howa ha or us se he withdrw karwaoun ga money baki jo paypal ha es main wese bhi hamrey country nahi ha es waja se ham es ko use he nahi kartey

ketan
2011-12-21, 07:32 PM

jadhav
2011-12-24, 11:01 PM
Agar aap paypal say pesa perfect money ya LR ya OK pay main transfer kar lo to wahan say aap kisi achay excahnger say pesa money transfer kay zariya withraw kar sakty ho. Aap OK PAY kay zarye CONTACT payment system say pesa withdraw kar sakty ho jo kay wire transfer say bhi sasta hay.

furiya
2011-12-25, 02:16 PM

nikam
2011-12-26, 01:09 PM

nikam
2011-12-26, 06:27 PM
Yes, you are very much true. Bank will never investigate on your internal affairs. When you will be withdrawing or deposition money in your bank account through paypal they will only care about the commission charge. They will charge you with certain percentage of your money for making the transaction successful.

nikam
2011-12-26, 07:56 PM

shinde
2011-12-31, 12:57 PM

lax
2011-12-31, 03:16 PM

Anand
2011-12-31, 10:22 PM
Paypal is the best way to transfer money to our bank account.The Bank officers not to ask we ''from where is the money is coming?''Paypal and bank interest only their comission.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-03, 09:49 AM
Paypal is the best way to transfer money to our bank account.The Bank officers not to ask we ''from where is the money is coming?''Paypal and bank interest only their comission.

paypal ek bahut hi acha aur safe tarika mana jata hai forex traders ke withdraw kel iye
lekin last kuch mahino se paypal wale bahut zada strioct ho gaye hai..ab wo account ko activate karne ke liye kafi sare documents mante hai jo ki har trader ke paas nahi hote..is wajah se traders paypal ka kam hi use kar pate hai

ali1011
2012-01-04, 09:42 AM
meray kehyal sy paypal ke bjay laiberty reserve acha hy us me time or paisy k bachat ho jati hy me to wohi use karta hu or my friends be ap ko b chek karna chiye is ko syad pako suitable lgay.

rinjani
2012-01-04, 07:18 PM
If you experienced problem with transfering from Paypal to local bank then you could use another Payment processor to withdraw your
profits in forex. So far, I didn't experience any problem with Paypal but I seldom to use Paypal in forex business. I prefer to use Liberty
Reserve in forex than Paypal.

I see there are weaknesses that obtained if we use paypal in transactions with broker ..
some times I get a problem with the paypal account that I have ..
they do limit on the account and I can not make transactions with no apparent reason

muhammadatif
2012-01-15, 12:46 AM
Yes you can withdraw you profit directly from PayPal account to your bank account. if your banker rise the question this money comes from where you explain that you are a forex trader of international market and this is your trading profit which is transfer from your forex broker.

lax
2012-01-15, 04:35 PM

fxquest
2012-01-22, 05:40 PM
While setting your bank a/c with paypal or withdrawing you will have to specify purpose (of receiving funds to ur account) and their you shall have several options, there you can chose adverising as by posting at forum we are doing a type of advertising in think, yeh selecting trading may be questionable so avoid it.

naik
2012-01-24, 10:50 PM

Your bank is obviously security concious and that is simply why they are asking you that. They want to know whether you are performing money laundry. Try and explain to them that you are a forex trader, you will be fine.

kuldeep
2012-01-31, 02:39 PM
ajkal to logo ke carore rupaye bank mai transfer ho jate hai uske bare mai to kabhi koi nahi puchata aur bank walo paise kahase aye isase matlab nahi hota unhe to apne charges se matlab hota hai jo wo apke trascation ke time apke account se kat lete hai aur ye charges kuch jyada nahi hotev

sangam
2012-01-31, 02:41 PM

Most of the brokers actually do not support Pay pal now and the reason is that their are high fees that are associated with both sending the money as well as receiving it. That is one of the reasons why Paypal does not charge for Bank withdrawals which is now free.

motiurbd
2012-01-31, 11:20 PM
I've never done withdrawing by using paypal,,,, I usually use liberty reserve for drawing with the benefits I get from trading ... and a way with drawing very easy to use liberty reserve .... I suggest better use of LR in each withdrawing your profits ....

Paypal dont support my country.. this is why I use Others Like Alertpay, Liberty Reserve, Money Bookers etc to deposit and withdraw my money... Thanks to insta forex that they supports all of them.. It is true that Paypal is boss but now a days its losing its popularity because of its poor service... So its not a big deal for me..

tarun2305
2012-01-31, 11:39 PM
bank ko iss baat se bilkul matlab ni hota ki paisa kahan se aaya hai...wo keval ye dekhti hai ki transaction sahi tarike se hua hai ki ni aur rahi baat paypal ki to ye to fuully legit hai...RBI ke through...dont take tension..

alam
2012-02-03, 03:50 PM
RBI never questioned transfers from paypal. paypal is fully legal in India. what the government want's their interest rate. if you feel insecure then you can also use liberty reserves that's very good , easy , low commission and fast way to transfer money that takes at most 3 days . otherwise , there is nothing to worry about if you are transferring from paypal to bank account.

nilesh
2012-02-04, 06:54 PM

alam
2012-02-06, 03:52 PM
meray kehyal sy paypal ke bjay laiberty reserve acha hy us me time or paisy k bachat ho jati hy me to wohi use karta hu or my friends be ap ko b chek karna chiye is ko syad pako suitable lgay.

nilesh
2012-02-07, 08:11 PM
Paypal now restricted the accounts of indian to large amount so that we cannot place more than $500 in our paypal account if we keep the money for 15 days in the paypal account then that money will get transfered to our bank account after 15 days. The payment system is good. I like paypal if there are no such restriction.

forexman
2012-02-19, 03:37 PM
you have asked a good question which i also want to know as what to say when anyone asked as forex has restrictions in india so any experienced tardes who is earning big money can share here their views and also indian governemnt is stupid to not allow forex trading but they allow option trading which is similar to betting that shows their worst rules on legit way of earning forex is not allowed but option trading where only one side game is allowed

vikas
2012-02-19, 03:59 PM
भारत मुख्य AlertPay का भी डेबिट कार्ड के लिए अनुमति दी नहीं हैं. इंस्टा डेबिट कार्ड को वापस लेने के लिए अच्छा है लेकिन अगर हम वापस लेने में सक्षम नहीं हैं तो यह पेपैल के लिए हस्तांतरण और बैंक के लिए तो सबसे अच्छा तरीका है. यह एक कठिन रास्ता नहीं है. बुउ टी आरबीआई इन लेनदेनों पर घड़ी है.

m3x_19
2012-02-23, 09:52 AM
Withdrawing from Paypal to bank?

In some country, there are possible to withdraw the money from paypal to local bank, with the currency automatically converted to the local bank's currency. The bank would not asking you from where you achieve the money, since its your privacy,..

niteshforex
2012-02-23, 01:02 PM

xiaotanghao
2012-02-23, 01:33 PM
I do not think it is a so convenient for you to transfer or withdraw money by using Paypal,which is so complcated and cost you so much money once.There are still more for you to choose there,like alertpay and LR there.

lgarhboularbah
2012-02-23, 03:24 PM

you are right and i want to add that the paypal is work also with th cards the debit and the credit cards so if you have one you can transfer your money in this card and i think the money in those cards the visa and mastercard is very safelly and you can use it wherever and whenever you want

balakalimuthu
2012-02-23, 04:20 PM
So far I have withdrawn 2 times from InstaForex to PayPal and withdrawn into my local bank successfully. I have verified PayPal account. But I see some fees deducted by PayPal when I receive money from InstaForex. But I prefer for local bank transfer from InstaForex.

Disco_Fighter
2012-02-23, 05:21 PM

They won't ask you that and you already choose a reason when you're transfering, And now paypal doesn't even charge anything for withdrawing money to your bank acc :yahoo: so paypal is good bro :good:

raka999
2012-02-23, 08:56 PM
I use LR in any transaction withraw and I ....... I have not used paypal in my withraw ..... with LR withraw be easier in my opinion ...... and I use only one type in my transaction .... which I think is easier and easier for me lakkukan .... that's what I use .....
yes, i agree ...paypal? to me very complicated to use paypal account. verification is needed that takes time. already more than 2 years I use LR. very easy and quick in the service ..

Morshedul
2012-02-24, 11:48 AM
Paypal is not available in Bangladesh and India. So i dont know a lot about this. I always use alert-pay and moneybookers to deposit and withdraw my money. So far i know paypal is also good for providing their services. But unfortunately it is not available here in my country. But if your country support paypal, you can use that.

niteshforex
2012-02-24, 02:43 PM

dmambi
2012-02-24, 07:29 PM
Yes i too feel Paypal is the good option to get the money to our account. Though i have not withdrawn money to my paypal account from trading account, i have a good experience with them. Whatever money comes to Paypal it will be auto-withdrawn to our Bank account attached within 3 days.

Abdomhadi
2012-02-26, 12:13 AM
if I understand your issue I think you're afraid of not knowing what to say to the broker's local bank if you ask the question: where does the money go? Answer is the easie you have to say that's all it comes from the forex market and I do not think that the bank would not have enough knowledge in this subject, but if it's the opposite you have to lie.

kamrul10
2012-02-26, 12:46 AM
bohoot sare desh ma paypal nehi support karte hai.ledkin keu? paypal to ek internation bank hai.agar payoneer sara world pa raaj karsakta hai to paypal keu nehi? paypal ko or bi jayda accha support dena hoga.

Laknath
2012-02-26, 11:53 AM
Changing money with paypal little bit complecated.I recomended you to go with moneybookers or alertpay account.They are more easier than exchanging in paypal.

kampung
2012-02-26, 12:39 PM
Changing money with paypal little bit complecated.I recomended you to go with moneybookers or alertpay account.They are more easier than exchanging in paypal.

if I myself prefer to deposit and withdrawal through liberty reserve account because circuitry so I'll have a fast process with a very low cost SNA others may be considering this in their trade

pritysharma
2012-02-26, 01:34 PM
It is a matter of great regret that paypal is not supported in Bangladesh.So I have no idea about the system of paypal.But it is better that there are many moneybookers are available in Bangladesh to deal with the traders.Alert pay is the most popular in Bangladesh but we have to transfer the money in our bank accounts by moneybookers.

jai
2012-02-27, 04:27 PM

faruq
2012-02-27, 05:58 PM
. I dont whats problem with this payment processor it do not support bangladeshi user to open an account , also i heard that paypal freez people account for the 'verification' , better others broker for me

amit
2012-02-28, 05:46 PM
paypal ka to peta nehi lekin aap money bookers or liberty reserve istemall ker sektay hien woh bohot hi achay or reliable hotay hien. mein money bookers sey deposit or withdraw kerta hun jo k bohot jeldi ho jata hey

amit
2012-02-29, 02:47 PM
Agar aap paypal say pesa perfect money ya LR ya OK pay main transfer kar lo to wahan say aap kisi achay excahnger say pesa money transfer kay zariya withraw kar sakty ho. Aap OK PAY kay zarye CONTACT payment system say pesa withdraw kar sakty ho jo kay wire transfer say bhi sasta hay.

rajesh
2012-03-11, 05:02 PM
I think there is also the problem with the liberty reserve and that is the withdraw from the liberty reserve because if you have less money in your account then you will face big problem as fees to withdraw

sachin
2012-03-12, 03:34 PM

tajdarbet
2012-03-12, 04:30 PM
paypal to yar asinen countries main allowed he nahi ha main bhi es liye es ko use nahi kiya ha kabhi bhi wese ager app forex trading se hone wali kamai ko wothdraw karwana chatey ho to ph app ko chiye k app instaforex ka debit card he use karo woh secure bhi ha or foran app ko cash bhi mil jati ha

aryan
2012-03-16, 12:15 PM

narendra
2012-03-19, 02:29 PM

ShoSho
2012-03-19, 06:15 PM
For me PayPal is not supporting my country Egypt unfortunality but i think it is better to attach your paypal account t your visa card or master card better than attaching it with your bank account.

forexdon
2012-03-19, 07:15 PM
yes transfer your money easily in to the bank through paypal bank won't resist you to do any withdraw just withdraw there is some charges which bank will cut, so it is common sense dear that bank is going in profit so why they resist your money some time paypal reverse your money if your account contain fake detail

ezincenter
2012-03-19, 07:20 PM
I don't like the electronic money transfers, I like so much to withdraw my earning directly through my bank account or by a debit card if the broker provide it, but if I obligated to use the electronic method I will choose moneybookers or paypal.

atif58
2012-03-19, 07:35 PM
I think bank will never ask you the source of this money. They just charge you transuction fee and taxes. But i never faced this type of situation that the bank is asking you from where you get this money or etc. Withdraw your money and you will better see.

s.akhtar
2012-03-20, 02:20 AM
I find after my use of PayPal that it is quite difficult because you have to check with debit or credit card.and must also open an account, but there is no transaction on it. i do not use pay-pal service because in our country not support pay-pal service and pay-pal sing up system also doesn't show choose country bangladesh so its a huge problem with that use any kind of service like that but all over the world its popular payment and withdraw service and if our county does support it i also use it.

ermaniso2011
2012-03-20, 07:37 AM
you may use e-currency exchanger over internet so that they can directly exchange your paypal with cash to your bank account.l think it is not the business of the bank to question you if where you receive you money.indeed they have to be happy to see their client receive money since they can also gain from it.

aryan
2012-03-23, 04:42 PM
bohoot sare desh ma paypal nehi support karte hai.ledkin keu? paypal to ek internation bank hai.agar payoneer sara world pa raaj karsakta hai to paypal keu nehi? paypal ko or bi jayda accha support dena hoga.

rakesh
2012-03-24, 01:43 PM

jai
2012-03-24, 06:20 PM

sagar
2012-03-27, 12:32 PM

rakesh
2012-03-27, 01:11 PM

iwan
2012-03-27, 02:00 PM
My experience using paypal, there is never a question like that. after i verify paypal account, then it can be used for transactions, including withdrawals to your bank account. simply by entering the code to my local bank, then within 2 days was transferred to our account.

amit
2012-03-27, 10:45 PM
While transferring from Paypal to the local bank put some related reason with online earnings as there many options present there and avoid heavy single transactions .

I though think that Liberty reserve is the best option for that.

mita
2012-04-04, 12:48 PM

mita
2012-04-04, 01:07 PM

waqtitrader
2012-04-04, 03:22 PM
yara main to sahi baat ha 2 method used kar raha houn ek to instaforex ka debit card or dosra jo ha woh ha liberty reserve en do method ko main to follow kar raha houn ye kafi aasan or sasstey method hane withdaw k liye bhi or invest k liye bhi pay pal to wese bhi asin countries main allowed nahi ha es liye main ne kabhi us ko use nahi kiya ha

rahul
2012-04-06, 12:32 PM

mita
2012-04-07, 09:49 PM
Yes you can withdraw you profit directly from PayPal account to your bank account. if your banker rise the question this money comes from where you explain that you are a forex trader of international market and this is your trading profit which is transfer from your forex broker.

viky
2012-04-08, 02:27 PM

yaar
2012-04-15, 07:24 PM
if I myself prefer to deposit and withdrawal through liberty reserve account because circuitry so I'll have a fast process with a very low cost SNA others may be considering this in their trade

moti
2012-04-18, 12:45 PM
you may use e-currency exchanger over internet so that they can directly exchange your paypal with cash to your bank account.l think it is not the business of the bank to question you if where you receive you money.indeed they have to be happy to see their client receive money since they can also gain from it.

bhai
2012-04-19, 02:57 PM
paypal to yar asinen countries main allowed he nahi ha main bhi es liye es ko use nahi kiya ha kabhi bhi wese ager app forex trading se hone wali kamai ko wothdraw karwana chatey ho to ph app ko chiye k app instaforex ka debit card he use karo woh secure bhi ha or foran app ko cash bhi mil jati ha

bhai
2012-04-20, 01:03 PM

yaar
2012-04-20, 05:56 PM

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-21, 01:07 AM

ap apni money withdraw boht assani sa apna account sa paypal main transfer kar sakta ho or us k bad paypal sa ap apna ksi bank account min bari assani sa apni money withdraw kawoa sakta ho yahi to achi or payari baat ha es forum ke .

Morshedul
2012-05-02, 12:08 AM
It can be possible. But for that you need to attach your bank account in your paypal account and it will take some charges also. But i have never like paypal. I always prefer alertpay because of their low charges and good services.

khaled6969
2012-05-02, 01:59 AM
Withdrawal of money is very important in electronic commerce and also the confidence of the other uses two key technologies for the transfer of funds from your credit card or bank account

marjuck
2012-05-21, 08:57 AM
it is a matter of great sorrow that paypal does not support our country. for this reason we need to face lot of problem. but we can get money in our local bank by aleart pay. aleart pay charge is high then paypal.

mmassi
2012-05-22, 03:46 AM
I always get cash for debit card, if there is too much to go with the transfer of bank accounts. you must use vcc to verify the account and also link the debit card to paypal account and remove the upper limit.

naijafx
2012-05-22, 05:53 AM
Withdrawing money from paypal account to your bank account is possible, but it is not suitable for all countries because paypal does not support all the countries of the world.

didikebenaran
2012-05-22, 07:35 AM
It can be possible. But for that you need to attach your bank account in your paypal account and it will take some charges also. But i have never like paypal. I always prefer alertpay because of their low charges and good services.
if I do not use paypal in my trade as the terms of use paypal will be very difficult for me and I would rather see traders make a deposit using liberty as this will facilitate reseve I get a low cost

kaji
2012-05-22, 07:36 AM
if you want to withdraw money from paypal to your local bank and you must verify your paypal account first using the card kridit. If you have not been verified then you can not withdraw your money into local bank. but you can still withdraw your money through the exchanger...

malibo
2012-05-24, 12:02 AM
I think it is easy to withdraw money from Paypal into their bank account. But just make sure that each transaction must be less than $ 500. Bank their own expenses and tax credits and money in your account. But if you do not like the company you can try with Liberty Reserve.

riya
2012-05-24, 12:10 AM
As i think that withdrawing from paypal to depository was like a effortless attribute 1-2years before.but now a days paypal has implemented exacting rules and they supply subject comprehend to discontinue assets by asking documents. so i imagine its outdo not to use paypal for finances movement.

purohit
2012-05-29, 07:28 PM

Maham Gill
2012-05-29, 07:32 PM

yar yahan main rahata hoon whan main paypal sa apne money transfer nahi kar sakta hoon es aya main apna money transfer kana ka lya obht zada to nahi lakin main liberty reserver ko used karta haoon es laya to main trading main sirf or sirf liberty reserver ko used krata hoon.

Bankmen
2012-05-29, 07:39 PM
if you want to withdraw money from paypal to your local bank and you must verify your paypal account first using the card
I think it is better to use moneybookers because cost of transaction is lower and fixed for credit card and bank account. Much easy to use then other any e-wallet, i like to use MB because of that.

jony
2012-05-30, 10:25 PM
i like paypal its very good option of withdraw your money to bank withput any problem and very safely i am using paypal from last 1 year and i love paypal.

yogesh
2012-05-31, 12:39 AM
Withdrawal from paypal to bank has become easier now a days, paypal have no charge to withdraw except currency conversion charges that you need to pay. And yes as per paypal policy if you dont withdraw your paypal earning paypal may automatically send it to your bank.

rahimlakhany
2012-05-31, 01:58 AM
Its really really easy to withdraw to the bank but you need to verify your account first which is not really too difficult but LibertyReserve is also a good option specially when it comes to forex trading.

Bankmen
2012-05-31, 02:20 AM
Every e-wallet is good to use as something you can pay service or to use for withdrawal money to your account all time as you have profit on forex market. Try to use it more then other bank option.

shemozz
2012-05-31, 06:27 AM
Certainly you can withdrawal through PayPal Bank is a bank and a good many brokerage firms allow deposit and withdraw from him .. One of the main companies that allow this company Insta Forex

joru
2012-05-31, 04:58 PM

riddick09
2012-05-31, 06:25 PM
Certainly you can withdrawal through PayPal Bank is a bank and a good many brokerage firms allow deposit and withdraw from him .. One of the main companies that allow this company Insta Forex

Uh-huh, paypal is not a bank lol. Its a payment processor which can be a company but then not a bank. What the thread starter pertain is about the successful withdrawing to paypal to our bank account which are possible in forex broker which instaforex have.

ashu912
2012-05-31, 09:38 PM
mere khayal se paypal se chote chote withdrawal karne main koi problem nahi hogi kyunki bank ke pass itna timee nahi hai ki har ek withdrawal ki puchtaach karein...aaram se paypal se withdrawal kar lo

ashwini
2012-05-31, 10:34 PM
paypal have a good option for withdraw direct to ur bank accoount. its quick. they have some limitation.. lime in indian rupees upto 7000/- have charge only 50/- charge .. above 7000/- there have no charge .. this facility is the best . and all we know paypal is a very old and must be adopted by all the online business.

slametzz
2012-06-01, 03:11 AM
too difficult use pay-pal because ust verify the credit card when registering.
paypal also provides some convenience.

nonprado
2012-06-01, 04:11 AM

rahimlakhany
2012-06-01, 07:09 AM
paypal have a good option for withdraw direct to ur bank accoount. its quick. they have some limitation.. lime in indian rupees upto 7000/- have charge only 50/- charge .. above 7000/- there have no charge .. this facility is the best . and all we know paypal is a very old and must be adopted by all the online business.

Wow dear very nice information was not aware of that thats soo less fees i was thinking k paypal ki to fees itni high hogi magar i'm shocked itni low fees wow that good hope some day they allow my country :(

rahimlakhany
2012-06-01, 07:10 AM

Dear what is the fees? as ashwini said that they charge only 50 if its true than there should not be any problem and yes LR and Payza(Alertpay) are also good.

sazzad
2012-06-01, 11:13 AM
I think you can say to the banker that this money coming from online because are doing job in online and your company give you payment by this process other hand you can use master card for withdrawal you profit.

budado
2012-06-01, 11:22 AM
Just wondering is anyone used paypal in instaforex? I tried to add paypal in instaforex but its seems it not allowed. I don't know if anyone in here has tried to use paypal at all. But I'm hoping that if one in here successfully use paypal in instaforex I'm wondering if you can teach me how you do it. In from the Philippines by the way and I'm hoping that I can use paypal without any problem in here.

playfx
2012-06-01, 05:07 PM
yes you are right, we have so many regulations in india which makes paypal a worst exchanger.. it is always better to exchange via lr or ap.. it is safe also and is user friendly but one should always keep in mind that no matter how much they are earning they should always allow a minimal widrawal to their bank account to avoid any problem

same with you, i've also bad experiences with paypal, i get two time being banned just because i have minor mistake in uploading my identity prove. i'm already try to explain it several times, but they seem don't want to understand. it's better to use LR than paypal

rahimlakhany
2012-06-01, 06:28 PM
Playx wese sahi baat bolon to ek tara se paypal sahi hi karta ha i know app ne mistake se galat kardia hoga magar sometime alot of people try to cheat as its better to make a line or set a limit so they can avoid cheaters but ya LR or Payza is not bad.

asingh601
2012-06-09, 01:04 PM
hann paypal ek sabse accha payment processor hai India me kyonki iske withdrawal se hum jaldi hi apne paise sidhe bank account me pa sakte hain koi extra paisa nahi lagta hai sirf receiving charge leta hai paypal main ise hi use karta hun aur aage bhi ise hi use karunga.

faria
2012-06-09, 03:19 PM
one of my mate nonetheless works by using paypal to obtain the income withdrawn in order to his bank-account via his paypal, nevertheless i never loved paypal from the beginning alone. they are with difficulties with indian consumers often. along with their own service fees are usually too big making us love various other e-currencies.

MIMIH
2012-06-09, 09:23 PM
hello

about two months ago, I paid my visa card elektron to my bank and replace it with a simple ATM card, and three days ago I made ​​a purchase with paypal credit card but my sister yesterday looking at my bank statement I noticed that paypal withdrew the money from my account and not the card from my sister, how is that possible that my card has not existed for me 2

hello927
2012-06-10, 12:51 AM
Paypal is not good solution to draw money in most asian countries. It has more diasadvantages.
Its fee structure is more than other systems also there are charges on different categories. It is complex one and money can only be withdrawn within a week. It has complex procedures regarding transactions.

place
2012-06-10, 01:11 AM
with paypal to bank taking very high cost.i am not interest to give high charge to papal.because already taking charge at every steps.1st charged taken for depositing,then withdrawing time,then taking at bank to bank transfer time.

Pinky
2012-06-10, 05:08 AM

Sure you can master, because the paypal withdrawal is also provided funds to local accounts in our country, with emikian we can withdraw our funds into our local account to send time about 1-2 working days if the state bank is Offline ....

fauzibowo
2012-06-10, 08:09 AM
Sure you can master, because the paypal withdrawal is also provided funds to local accounts in our country, with emikian we can withdraw our funds into our local account to send time about 1-2 working days if the state bank is Offline ....

paypal in my country but now there is a policy must have a credit card for my own means of transaction and still struggling to get a credit card so I am less interested in using paypal as a means of my forex transactions.

Forex
2012-06-10, 10:16 AM
many advantages of using paypal and bank wire deposit and withdraw now. I think if the capital is still small so it is better to use paypal because in addition to fast, the fee charged is not great. but if the use of capital would be better to use the bank, because it would be safer.

eddy
2012-06-13, 02:30 PM
I myself as a trader will never withdraw money from paypal a result of forex trading profits so that I can not explain the results of such trading may therefore exist that can assist you in providing answers

ashwini
2012-06-13, 03:57 PM
paypal se app easily bank withdraw kar sakte ahain.. sirf 50/- charge hain. aur yahan par bank yeh nahi puchegi ki app ki yeh paise paypal main kaise ayae. haan appko tax to jarur dena padega. aur ek baat .. withdraw process bahut quick hain. lekin main abhi tak use nahi kia hun. kiun ki pay jiss broker main account hain..yahan par paypal ki facility nahi hain.

kashifrehman
2012-06-13, 04:11 PM
paypal se app easily bank withdraw kar sakte ahain.. sirf 50/- charge hain. aur yahan par bank yeh nahi puchegi ki app ki yeh paise paypal main kaise ayae. haan appko tax to jarur dena padega. aur ek baat .. withdraw process bahut quick hain. lekin main abhi tak use nahi kia hun. kiun ki pay jiss broker main account hain..yahan par paypal ki facility nahi hain.

Meray khiyaal main tax sirf bank charges per dena perta hai na ke poori amount per. withdrawal really quick hai aur agar hum bank wiretransfer karwatay hain tu usually with in 3 days amount transfer ho jati hai. Main jab bhi paypal use kerta hoon tu uss amount ko online shooping ke liye istamal kerta hoon.

topmaster
2012-06-13, 04:51 PM

paypal se bank mein withdraw karna thik to hai lekin maine suna hai ki paypal wale aap se ye puchenge ki ye paisa aapka kaha se aaya hai jaisa ki sab jante hai ki forex india mein allow nahi hai agar hum paypal se withdraw kare forex ka paisa to kafi pareshani ho sakti hai

Sri Hartono
2012-06-13, 05:00 PM
for deposit and witdhraw better use of services exchanger, for use only currency liberty reserve or otherwise use the deposit that has been provided by the services exchanger.

newentry
2012-06-16, 08:42 AM
you can use currency exchange services, or money changer..there are many wwebsites in internet and especially use one of them from your country...it is safe and fast too, and i did it too, but you need to know about their reputation before ,...

abdullahmuslim
2012-06-16, 01:02 PM
many advantages of using paypal and bank wire deposit and withdraw now. I think if the capital is still small so it is better to use paypal because in addition to fast, the fee charged is not great. but if the use of capital would be better to use the bank, because it would be safer.

you are correct sir ... I think the trade we have to prepare a variety of appropriate strategies sangt to determine the steps we kedepanya, without them we would be very difficult to fore

purohit
2012-06-17, 06:35 PM
paypal jis ji country se supported hay waha se hum us desh ki kisi bhi local bank main apna paypal money ko transfer kar sakte hay.Par mujhey pata hay ke is mein bohot charge bhi hota hay.Is liye liberty reserve use karna bohot hi behtar hay.

aisya
2012-06-17, 07:39 PM
you can use currency exchange services, or money changer..there are many wwebsites in internet and especially use one of them from your country...it is safe and fast too, and i did it too, but you need to know about their reputation before ,...

paypal online bank one of the categories is more stringent in terms of opening an account in which shall be verified using credit cards. online bank while others are more simple but relatively more secure paypal security, with direct transfer the facility to a local bank account each country paypal often be an option compared to other online banks

darksaimon
2012-06-18, 01:05 AM
the withdrawing from paypal to funds was same a loose objective some years before.but now a life paypal has implemented exacting rules and they give perversion hurting to withdraw finances by asking documents. so i opine its fitter not to use paypal for array displace.

place
2012-06-18, 01:41 AM
if you want use papal then i will say please dont use papal for transaction method.its make me worries.specially it will take very high charge if we want to transfer our paypal money to our bank then to our hand cash.

hanna
2012-06-18, 02:51 AM
I am beginner .So think paypal is not batter .I am prefer bank or money transfer.
Because I think withdraw payment is mont important forex

fauzibowo
2012-06-18, 07:03 AM
I am beginner .So think paypal is not batter .I am prefer bank or money transfer.

if I draw with a local bank was a bit slow so I do not really like the media transactions using a local bank, but to use paypal I can not because if I want to use paypal I must have a credit card while I was still a young age and have not been able to make credit card .

ayakcalysta
2012-06-26, 07:19 AM

for the novice trader as you do not understand the problem if it is not a function of the use of paypal. if you're comfortable with your own way that I think is no problem. I'm sure one day you too will understand the usefulness of paypal.

kalponick
2012-06-26, 06:36 PM
I never tried this feature because paypal still not available in my country.. this is why I dont have any working paypal account at all.. I use Moneybookers.. its more efficient and cost effective than any other money processor I encountered with.. I received my money in my bank withing 5 business days..

i7ssan
2012-06-26, 06:47 PM

Maham Gill
2012-06-26, 06:49 PM

boss main money paypal sa withdraw nahi karta hon q k mauja es sa zada ahca or best way liberty resver sa he karta hon esi waja sa muja best liberty reserver he lagta ha or es main koi bhot zada fees be nahi kati or boht easy money withdraw ho jati ha.

taufiqbd
2012-06-27, 11:00 AM
i suggest you do not use bank for withdrew you money if you are a Indian, you use MasterCard or hand to hand cash your paypal dollar. Although you use bank then you tell bank that you earn this money by outsourcing.

zoog
2012-06-27, 11:25 AM
its extremely true and consider its our security purposr and whenever we think so than pretty good but with small capital is really not good and for that i usually prefer to work with LR because there is certainly so much demand of LR and there is certainly so many exchanger in our country.

ForexMarket
2012-06-27, 06:53 PM
I advice you should use electronic purse for deposite and withdraw money, there are a lot of electronic purses on internet, they are very good, you can use one of them, for example paypal, moneybooker, liberty reserve...

kalia
2012-06-27, 08:25 PM
There are some people those are my associate still uses paypal to get the money reserved to his reserve account through his paypal id . but i never admired paypal from the commencement itself. they hit been in problems with asian users e'er. and their fees are too great which maked me locomote in enjoy with new e-currencies equal LR

pkdoo7
2012-06-27, 08:55 PM
paypal se bank main paisa direct aa jata hai aur bank iske baare main koi inquiry nahin karta , ye jaroor hai ki ab aap forex brker se apne bank main uske naam per transfer nahin karwa sakte kyonki AGAR aap India se hain to RBI ke naye rules ke anusar aap kisi forex broker ko deposit na to send kar sakte hain aur na hi uske naam ka withdraw aap ke account main aa sakta hai ke FEMA ka violation hoga , RBI forex ko India main allow nahin kar rahi hai aur credit card transfer bhi nahin kar sakte tab E PROCESSORS hi ek matra marg bachta hai jismain aap apne transactions ko disclose nahin karenge aur paypal se paisa aane ke baad ismain koi LEGAL violation ka provision nahin hai aur hum dosare proof dene ke liye bhi bound nahin hai ab tak to e- processors ka hi use karein .

Talha Jubaer
2012-06-27, 08:59 PM
Withdraw from paypal to bank is very difficult for the trader .So i prefer to the trader to withdraw in liberty reserve better for transection ...........................

sammy
2012-06-27, 09:01 PM
paypal is regulated in india and accepted by RBI. so dont bother about not getting your payment. and also you dont have to answer questions from bank like where is this money coming from.

ashikrobi
2012-06-27, 09:03 PM
I think the most widely used for depositing and withdrawing is libertyreserve. You can use them as well. They are fast and reliable then other i believe. If you have any confusion please use their live support system for any question. I do not know enough about paypal but they have a good option to pay later. I like that most.

osakwe
2012-06-27, 10:24 PM
the best thing i will advise you to do is to transfer the paypal money into a liberty reserve money through some online exchangers on the internet, then transfer tou your bank account.

abhishekhanal
2012-06-27, 11:02 PM
I was also thinking of the same question and I want to know about it too. My next question is can we use our mastercard to withdraw money without transferring money to our bank account. If yes then how?

ahsankhan
2012-06-27, 11:31 PM

is kay bara may tu mujh kuch sayi tarah pata nahi hai is waja say may app kay sawal ka sayi tarah jawab nahi day sakta hun lakin app ko yah zaror bolon ga kay app is ko net parh search karah lain.

ashwini
2012-06-28, 11:51 AM
paypal se withdraw karnege bank account main ismain confuse hone ki kya baat hain.. abhi to paypal ki local office india main open ho chuka hain. so hamere liye achhi baat yeh ki.. hum low withdraw charge se apne local bank account par manga sakte ahin.. agar app verified customer hain to apki withdraw limit sayad jyada hain..

talebdpmg
2012-06-28, 12:12 PM
Deposit through pay pal or bank is not a problem but Withdrawal is a problem in many countries. Especially in my country. source of money is verified again and again due anti-money laundering rules. Government may certify the Forex traders to give them exemption from verifying.

cozard007
2012-07-08, 04:06 PM
Paypal is some thing i will never use in my transaction, in fact if you compare the charge together with that of the wire transfer the difference is very little, so i prefer bank that is secure.

isbhacker
2012-07-10, 12:55 PM
In India you should not withdraw or deposit from bank because RBS bank has restricted forex trading in India.In Pakistan we have no restriction in Trading so we can withdraw from Forex.

johanarifin
2012-07-10, 01:13 PM
In India you should not withdraw or deposit from bank because RBS bank has restricted forex trading in India.In Pakistan we have no restriction in Trading so we can withdraw from Forex.

I think that it is too difficult for us to do, we better use libertyreserve. because it is so simple to be done and do not need too much to verify, but this media can be said is very safe.

mcceducation
2012-07-10, 02:05 PM

i say why bank ask you i don't know because bank need some of charge then give my money. its not the meter of the bank. but bank say so i say you can go your Paypal Account and print the transfer copy and give the bank.

satishfx
2012-07-10, 02:14 PM
I heard that trading Fx is not a problem with GOI/RBI yes remitting out for FX trading is illegal. So if U transfer money from Paypal to Bank, there is no problem. if ur income is taxable why should u not pay income-tax? Pat tax n remain tension-free.

boniez
2012-07-10, 02:45 PM
if you use paypal then you should have as much as possible to verify the account, because I think paypal is very strict in dealing with financial transactions, so that even sometimes we feel troubled when I think is better if we use the more convenient as libertyresreve.

leherchand
2012-07-20, 11:10 PM
for the novice trader as you do not understand the problem if it is not a function of the use of paypal. if you're comfortable with your own way that I think is no problem. I'm sure one day you too will understand the usefulness of paypal.

Arara
2012-07-21, 02:27 AM
You can use the e-currency exchanger Internet so that they can directly exchange paypal cash for you think l bank account. it is not a business bank for your question if where you receive money. indeed they should be happy to see their clients who receive money because they can also obtain from it.

skboyra
2012-07-21, 08:14 AM
at the time of the trading when you get money or make profit then you can withdraw this money by various way, Paypal is one of the best way to withdraw this money and all the country support this way. you can use it from various country.

andrian
2012-07-21, 08:26 AM
for avoiding from the loss first of all get experience from the professional brokers and always keep in touch the currency rates comes to know the rules of trading then its up to you how much you can earn from the trade.

nabila
2012-07-21, 09:46 AM
Now paypal is fully regulated by RBI in bharat. And if we jade through paypal, its unresistant to tax also. moreover paypal is almost stillborn in bharat due to so some regulations. For representation we nonsense donjon our money in paypal for author than hebdomad and we feature to instantly fatigue to our slope accounting.s and every dealing jargon not be more than$500 and so on.

nigar
2012-07-21, 11:02 AM
It is my opinion paypal webmoney at the same time enclosed,
or simply a product like alertpayand if it is possible additionally, it is longer a sufficient amount of
as well as make money online thru paypal It is my opinion exchanger
together with you can easliy shop for it all certainly, there.

bigearners
2012-07-21, 11:53 AM
haan bhai, India mein ye hi problem hai kyonki yaahan par forex ban hai according to RBI rules so that agar aap jada money ka transaction karoge apne bank mein from paypal or bankwire toh woh ye chiz puch sakte but if you will withdraw less than 500$ monthly from paypal account to local bank, then their is no problem because its around 25k Indian rupees so itne tak koi nahi puchta. Waise maine toh aajkal Paypal use karna hi band kar diya due to its high service charges better to withdraw from LR and exchange secretly.

leherchand
2012-07-21, 12:53 PM
For reducing this problem you can do sell you dollar hand to hand cash some times and some times by the bank transfer then i think bank will not ask you more question because various online profession are available where companies give their payment with this method

expartman
2012-07-21, 01:31 PM
Anyone can easily withdraw money from PayPal to their bank account and just ensure every transaction should be less than $ 500.Bank charges their own fees and taxes and credits money to your account.

shazzy
2012-07-21, 05:43 PM
maine bhi kabhi paypal se koi amount withdraw nahi karwai. main humesha alert pay ya liberty reserve ka account use karti hun. in sab ka procedure sam hai but paypal agar india main available hai to ap apne brokers se poch lain ke main paypal ka account kis tarah use karun.

mhchomsi
2012-07-21, 06:00 PM
Anyone can easily withdraw money from PayPal to their bank account and just ensure every transaction should be less than $ 500.Bank charges their own fees and taxes and credits money to your account.

from paypal to my bank account? I will never do so. because I think it is ineffective. including the use of paypal is very elaborate. a credit card is required to perform the verification. and too ribet verification matters. If indeed you are using it? Please explain to me what the ease with which can be felt by me if I use paypal.

nisar
2012-07-21, 06:51 PM
you should search on google about intermediary of virtual money changer you can do it through them because they are a lot on internet now.

banglamade
2012-07-21, 09:55 PM
by withdrawing from paypal to bank was like a easy thing 1-2years before.but now a days paypal has implemented strict rules and they give head ache to withdraw funds by asking documents. so i think its better not to use paypal for bank transfer.