PDA

View Full Version : Price Action Strategy 100%.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

kecik6422
2012-09-10, 06:15 PM
hi all trader,today i want to share my analysis base on price action,my capital for this account a also from bonus i get on month of august,fistly i will share my srceenshot just only at the first day i trade.http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9528/firstday.gif

timkola
2012-09-10, 06:30 PM
We need your strategy u use on price action, show us some here

kecik6422
2012-09-10, 06:42 PM
ok..for nzdusd currency my target are SELL and TP on 0.8031,if you want to know how the price action move,they will make a some retracement after make a new high,so the retracement will going/near to the last high have been made.look on your 1H charthttp://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7752/nzdusdr.gif

pkdoo7
2012-09-10, 07:16 PM
well this is awesome , really prices move in deviation after a highest high or lowest low and price of the day can clear how a high will down after a great bounce and same as how it would down after a long shadow or long candle in short down area as a sub wave .

jiching
2012-09-10, 07:41 PM
ok..for nzdusd currency my target are SELL and TP on 0.8031,if you want to know how the price action move,they will make a some retracement after make a new high,so the retracement will going/near to the last high have been made.look on your 1H charthttp://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7752/nzdusdr.gif

that's good. i also think same with you..
if the price has reached the new high, the price will go down again and we can use the moment to get profit..
good luck brother

FREEDOM
2012-09-11, 11:19 AM
I think we are discussion about price action strategy here, and it isn't some of trading signals to open orders.
Please share you price action strategy, what are the triggered for buy or for sell, so we need more informations.

kecik6422
2012-09-11, 07:05 PM
I think we are discussion about price action strategy here, and it isn't some of trading signals to open orders.
Please share you price action strategy, what are the triggered for buy or for sell, so we need more informations.

Hi,thanks for reply,from my understanding of price action method,when the market trend in big timeframe are uptrend,so i will standby for make BUY entry,so what i want to share are the right position for the entry,when the price make some retracement just after make new high candle,it will goes/near to the last high already make.

acsuhnir
2012-09-12, 12:43 AM

Hi mate!
Could you tell us what indicators are you using and how you choose when to trade?
Please, explain your strategy to allow us to understand it.
Thanks in advance

sitiz
2012-09-12, 03:11 AM
Trading based on price action is very interesting because we do not need to pay attention to forex charts continuously but can estimate the level boundaries trader psychology in general so that we can place an order with proper

kecik6422
2012-09-12, 01:34 PM
Hi mate!
Could you tell us what indicators are you using and how you choose when to trade?
Thanks in advance

Hi friend,tonight i will post the chart on how to understand about price action,because now im using handphone,the clue on price action are when the market in uptrend,it will move on Low,High,High Low,High High.so the best entry are on High Low price,

yogesheena
2012-09-12, 05:20 PM
ok i am interested but i also trade some what the same, u trade the re tracement after the high i trade the breakouts of th high but want to learn the retracement , you have shown the charts but what do u look in the charts,what is the main areas that u enter the trade , where is the entry and where is the exit do let us know it will bew fuin to learn this strategy awesome

kecik6422
2012-09-12, 05:52 PM
ok..for today my entry on GBPUSD with this Price Action strategy are like on chart,when the new high price have been made,entry the position SELL and put the TP on previous high like on chart. you also can set a buy limit at previous high went the condition are like this,others indicator are just to show you the entry are valid.
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1052/gbpusdx.gif

kecik6422
2012-09-12, 07:18 PM
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/127/nzdusde.gif

ok for NZDUSD i can see that the price already make new high,so for now it will some retracement to going down,like on my chart,im going short to my target the previous high before,you also can set buy limit there

Syful
2012-10-24, 03:04 PM
My Forex Trading Strategy revolves around the principles of price action analysis. This page explains my Forex strategy in more detail, so you can understand it and trade it successfully too.

sujarwo
2013-01-02, 09:27 PM
Price Action Strategy 100%
hi all trader,today i want to share my analysis base on price action,my capital for this account a also from bonus i get on month of august,fistly i will share my srceenshot just only at the first day i trade.
I am a new trader in the Forex, and I wanted to know the strategies that benefit from professional traders like you. I want to listen to and practice the strategy if you can provide consistent profits. I am so waiting for the results of your screenshot.

runu
2013-02-12, 10:09 AM
Trading based on toll state is real intriguing because we do not pauperism to pay work to forex charts continuously but can calculation the level boundaries monger psychology in widespread so that we can estimate an sect with becoming

manikah
2013-02-12, 11:51 AM
I think price action strategy is hard to capture in my mind.I also week with fibonacci.But I think when a expart man or woman help me physically about price action it will be more easy.I trade from one year only for on the basis of money management system.By this system really need more patience and need huge deposit.

dareking
2013-02-12, 01:25 PM
Main is baat ko bilkul bhi nahi manta hoon, ki is field mein koi bhi cheez 100% nahi hoti hai, chahe aap koi bhi strategy ka use kare, sabhi mein aapko kathinaiya, aur pareshaniya milegi, aur yaha tak ki false signal bhi milenge.:)

naziakhan
2013-02-12, 06:04 PM
Main is baat ko bilkul bhi nahi manta hoon, ki is field mein koi bhi cheez 100% nahi hoti hai, chahe aap koi bhi strategy ka use kare, sabhi mein aapko kathinaiya, aur pareshaniya milegi, aur yaha tak ki false signal bhi milenge.:)

yes,there is not strategy in this field which can give us 100% sure signal that is why we must use money management and low lot size on our trades .if we use money management then we have less fear of loss and can control our emotions .:good:

RifatMishuk
2013-02-12, 06:13 PM
Exchanging dependent on value motion is extremely intriguing mainly because all of us do not need to look closely at Fx maps continually but can easily estimation the kind limitations broker psychology generally to ensure that we are able to position a buy having suitable.

faheem00
2013-02-12, 08:59 PM
well me smajhta hu k prioce action strategy ko capryure karna kahi se hard hota hai or mere khyal se koi b strategy 100 percent sai nai ho ksti or ap koi b aisii strategy nai apna skte jis me 100 percent ap ko acha result mile pareshaniya or mushkile sub tarder k pass ati hai tarding krne me.

juba92
2013-02-13, 01:23 AM
look, i have tried many many strategies and i can assure you that there is nothing called 100% true every deal you can be like that for a week or two but every thing after that collapses

princeua
2013-02-13, 01:26 AM
This is a good idea somewhat but I advise you not to deliberate on such roads and dealer yourself even if you lose money from forex by all means will compensate money loser and that by learning from losses .

get2ilyas
2013-02-13, 08:55 AM
aap nay joo share keya hai woo sahee dekhnay may nahee aa raha.joo zikar aap nay keya woo yah hai kay forex may koye bee stratiges 100% sahee nahee hoote.aap kabi na kabi phanss jaatay hoo yeah may raa manna hai.forex risky market hai laken aap apna experience share kartay hoo.laken may nay aaj tak 100% profit kartay kesi koo nahe dekhaa.

yoddutfx
2013-02-13, 11:45 AM
more diligent and make every effort we can definitely get a very good strategy later. I'm sure we could have if you like to try ... and do not be easily discouraged later .. :)... because im also naked price action for my open everyday

vicente147
2013-03-25, 03:56 AM
is very interesting because we do not need to pay attention to forex charts continuously but can estimate the level boundaries trader psychology in general so that we can place an order with proper

GunDuL
2013-03-25, 04:50 AM
trading strategy by way of price action I think is very good indeed, but still not very proficient in its use. average for trading is still supported by indicators such as moving averages or MACD could be. MACD like that for now it seems to happen divergence in EURUSD Daily timeframe

ashvi
2013-03-25, 03:34 PM
Indeed price action strategy is the best strategy which is very much beneficial for the traders so that they can trade with the help of the market price action and then make some good number of pips and money. But for this one needs sound knowledge.

cuncun
2013-03-26, 01:18 PM
The art of stripping down or maintaining your decision frame from a naked price chart in the arena of trading is known as Price Action Trading. Markets in financial arena have a descriptive way of generating data regarding the security of the market. This is termed as the price chart. Reflecting the status and beliefs of all the market players, price charts present a clear picture for the specified period of time.

anyar
2013-03-26, 01:33 PM
course of the graph we can see how the state of the market and also the direction of the market and then from there we will decide the position and make a lot of Profit.

Jack
2013-03-26, 02:36 PM
Main to price action ko short term trading me kabhi bhi use nahi karta hu aur khali indicator base strategy se hi trading karta hu kyo ki price action lambe time ke trade ke liye barabar jab ki short trading ke liye yeh muje jyada achi strategy nahi lagti hai.

mazzetro
2013-03-26, 06:32 PM
wew...i can't see the picture..... because bad connection :(

ashvi
2013-03-26, 07:12 PM
Main to price action ko short term trading me kabhi bhi use nahi karta hu aur khali indicator base strategy se hi trading karta hu kyo ki price action lambe time ke trade ke liye barabar jab ki short trading ke liye yeh muje jyada achi strategy nahi lagti hai.

Usually price action strategy is used for long term trading, even if the traders do not hold the trades for long period of time, they do make nothing less than 100 pips with the price action strategy which is low risk and high reward.

yoddutfx
2013-03-27, 12:13 AM
for you to understand about the price action you can begin to know the will of the candlestick patterns, you can more easily to gain experience in the analysis of price action .... This also makes it easier to understand market sentiment ... :)

faroky
2013-03-27, 01:48 PM
Based on the trading price action, very interesting, because we do not need to pay attention to Forex charts to continue, but the general level of business psychology can compliment the range, so that we can place an order with the correct

Madangopal
2013-03-30, 04:45 PM
for you to understand about the price action you can begin to know the will of the candlestick patterns, you can more easily to gain experience in the analysis of price action .... This also makes it easier to understand market sentiment ... :)

Is it a must to relate price action and candlestick? does it mean that we can not use price action together with other chart style as like as Bar chart or line chart ?
Talking about pattern, i ever try to trade two account but different broker, there, i found different candle shape that's causing different formation / pattern, so what's your solution for this?

trishna
2013-03-30, 04:51 PM
well this is awesome , really expenses move in distinction after a highest possible outstanding or tiniest low and price of the day can apparent how a greater will down after an outstanding leap and same as how it would down after a long night or long wax light in brief down position as a sub pattern .

Jack
2013-03-30, 04:57 PM
Usually price action strategy is used for long term trading, even if the traders do not hold the trades for long period of time, they do make nothing less than 100 pips with the price action strategy which is low risk and high reward.

Price action is really long term formula and that's why most of scalper or short time trader not using it for trading because this strategy needed much time as well as money to get success which is not appropriate for every trader.

dareking
2013-04-06, 07:48 PM
Price action is really long term formula and that's why most of scalper or short time trader not using it for trading because this strategy needed much time as well as money to get success which is not appropriate for every trader.

Aapki baat sahi hai, price action agar trading kar rahe hai, to uske liye trader ko achcha time dena padta hai, agar better ye hoga, ki price action time frame kam se kam H1 ho, jitna higher time frame hoga, utna hi achchi entry aur achche pips gain honge. :)

naziakhan
2013-04-06, 09:08 PM
Aapki baat sahi hai, price action agar trading kar rahe hai, to uske liye trader ko achcha time dena padta hai, agar better ye hoga, ki price action time frame kam se kam H1 ho, jitna higher time frame hoga, utna hi achchi entry aur achche pips gain honge. :)

yes , price action strategy is a long term strategy and if a trader want to do trading by using this strategy then he have to give good time to it , in price action strategy H4 time frame is best for traders .:)

munir4u
2013-04-07, 12:47 AM
apki jo price action strategy hai 100% sure ki bahi jan ya images tu yahan pa show nahi hora kiya ap is image ko again up lode kar skata hai forum rules ko fallow karta howa. mujhe apki is post main interest hai.

dareking
2013-04-27, 12:11 PM
hi all trader,today i want to share my analysis base on price action,my capital for this account a also from bonus i get on month of august,fistly i will share my srceenshot just only at the first day i trade.http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9528/firstday.gif

Bhai price action ek successful strategy hai, but main ye baat nahi bolunga ki ismein trader ko 100% winning chance mil sakta hai, kafi trader price action use karte hai, aur ismein koi indicator ka use nahi kiya jata hai. :)

zahid farooqi
2013-04-27, 12:12 PM
well this is awesome , really prices move in deviation after a highest high or lowest low and price of the day can clear how a high will down after a great bounce and same as how it would down after a long shadow or long candle in short down area as a sub wave .

kiron101
2013-04-27, 12:14 PM
When one trader know about Forex business then he must invest properly for success in life. Price action strategy 100% is not matter. I like Forex and invite others.

faheem00
2013-04-27, 12:22 PM
koio bhi stratgey 100% work nhi krti hai ager koi bhi system 100% work kre to jis k pas aik br aisi stratgey aajaye wo daily lakho dollar earn kr skta hai. but aisa mumkin nhi hai forex mai yaha per her cheez guranteed k bd bhi 50/50 hai.

fxearner
2013-04-27, 01:52 PM
koio bhi stratgey 100% work nhi krti hai ager koi bhi system 100% work kre to jis k pas aik br aisi stratgey aajaye wo daily lakho dollar earn kr skta hai. but aisa mumkin nhi hai forex mai yaha per her cheez guranteed k bd bhi 50/50 hai.

hanji aapne thik kaha aise koi strategy nahi hai jo trader ko 100 percent result de esliye trader ko hamesha trend ko follow karke apni strategy mein necessary changes karte rehne hoge aur demo par practice karni hogi..

dipo00
2013-04-27, 02:12 PM
apki jo price action strategy hai 100% sure ki bahi jan ya images tu yahan pa show nahi hora kiya ap

lata12
2013-04-27, 02:46 PM
is image ko again up lode kar skata hai forum rules ko fallow karta howa. mujhe apki is post main

himu03
2013-04-27, 03:00 PM
Bhai price action ek successful strategy hai, but main ye baat nahi bolunga ki ismein trader ko 100%

waseemahmed
2013-04-27, 08:48 PM
well me smajhta hu k price action strategy 100 bht hi achi hai or mere khyal se sub ko try krna chaiye or me smajhta hu k is ko wohi tarder ache se kr ske ga jo indicator ka istemal nai krta hai or is me indicatot use b nai hota hai..

zahed123
2013-04-27, 09:06 PM
It is a continuous need to pay attention to the Forex charts, because it's very funny, but he is in the normal range can predict the level of business and psychology, so that we can place an order with the correct

nkem
2013-04-27, 11:59 PM
i was thinking that you were going to show us your price action system and there was nothing like that. price action as i know it depends on the monitoring of candlestick formations depending on the timeframe.

brain4x
2013-04-28, 12:49 AM
Hi nkem, I agree with you. However I wanted to know if owner of this thread has made money with his system. Have you backtested your strategy? If yes, could you please share the results?

jatayufx
2013-04-28, 04:20 AM

its very simple and easy trade Forex trading with using indicators in the calculation of the right of use of margin trading and capital management in forex trading conditions to see the movement and use of low risk with trading plan

naziakhan
2013-04-28, 09:02 AM
Bhai price action ek successful strategy hai, but main ye baat nahi bolunga ki ismein trader ko 100% winning chance mil sakta hai, kafi trader price action use karte hai, aur ismein koi indicator ka use nahi kiya jata hai. :)

price action strategy is very popular among the traders now a days because it is naked trading strategy and we do not use any indicator in this strategy but it is very complex strategy , we can not understand it easily .:)

fxboss
2013-04-28, 09:09 AM
Exchanging determined by price tag activity is incredibly exciting since many of us don't have to take note of currency trading maps consistently nevertheless could calculate the exact level restrictions speculator therapy normally to ensure you can position the get using suitable.

mamakamrul
2013-04-28, 09:14 AM
Off-course,I'm very interested in, but I have some new trade tracement the only thing u I high vacuum Chamber after th, but want to learn, you show a callback, chart, but you can see in the chart. What are the main areas where the u? Trade and new in this item let us know about this awesome strategy.

ammar87
2013-04-28, 09:54 AM
gud the thing is that if you trade with a atategy than you always get success in this field and with out any type of stategy you would not able to get success more over greedy ness is the most worst reason due to which many traders fall down so avoid that one.

dipo00
2013-04-28, 10:13 AM
It is a continuous need to pay attention to the Forex charts, because it's very funny,

manikah
2013-04-28, 10:18 AM
Yes I am believe that price action method is more accurate method for forex trading.But when you want to say 100% I have some objection.I also trade with price action but say 100%.In forex market 100
% profitable way never you find.It is a field of money death.Just you fighting with market your good calculation method and earn some money. That is a method for earn money but after hard working.

shivendra
2013-04-29, 07:27 PM

haan isse jo trader sheekh lia hai wo bahut jaldi forex me success ho jata hai mai bhi yahi sheekhne wala kyoki mughe kal ek banda mila hai jo mughe iske baren me batane wala hai detail me .

morshedal
2013-04-29, 08:19 PM
I am a new trader in forex business, and I wanted to know the strategies that benefit from professional traders want. I want to hear and implement the strategy, if you can provide consistent profits. I am waiting for the results of your screen.

pappu10
2013-04-29, 08:20 PM
Now this time I don't know about price action strategy 100%. I am a new comer for Forex business trading forum so I try to know about its term and condition. I hope I know it more then few months.

jatayufx
2013-04-30, 04:10 AM
I am a new trader in forex business, and I wanted to know the strategies that benefit from professional traders want. I want to hear and implement the strategy, if you can provide consistent profits. I am waiting for the results of your screen.

system used in the analysis of financial management in accordance with the margin money using forex price plan and perform the analysis consider the direction always brings profits and trading plan in accordance with risk trade

sweetypk2016
2013-05-03, 01:38 AM
is main koi shak nahi hai price action ek bht zaberdast strategy . main is strategy ko bht zayda use karti thi start main jab mujhe indicator use Karna nhi ata tha.mara mana price action ko hum bht achi tarhan smajh Jain tu hum 70 sa 80 % achai trading kar sakta profitable.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 10:11 AM
well this can be amazing , very costs move in deviation when a highest high or lowest low and worth of the day will clear however a high can down when an excellent bounce and same as however it might down when a protracted shadow or long candle briefly down space as a sub wave .....

tamiunsoed
2013-05-03, 10:12 AM
oka....trading with good money management..

dareking
2013-05-03, 10:16 AM
is main koi shak nahi hai price action ek bht zaberdast strategy . main is strategy ko bht zayda use karti thi start main jab mujhe indicator use Karna nhi ata tha.mara mana price action ko hum bht achi tarhan smajh Jain tu hum 70 sa 80 % achai trading kar sakta profitable.

Bilkul sahi baat hai ye, price action mein trader ko 80% se 85% ta accuracy mil sakti hai, aur jo price action ko sikh leta hai, mere hisaab se wo is field mein kafi achchi trading kar sakta hai. :)

India fourm
2013-05-12, 11:44 AM
brother ap nay tu bat tu diya magar kuch show nahi kiya howa hai

adnan222
2013-05-12, 11:47 AM
Hi mate!
Thanks in advance
Price Action isnt a trading system. A system is a system, price action is merely price's movement over time. People use price action to make trading decisions using a system of rules. But price action is not a system, it is just the action and movement of price over time. People can make price action systems without any indicators which i agree with.

md helal
2013-05-12, 01:08 PM
This is terribly good, really low price of the day to move to higher altitudes or the minimum value of the deviation can clear how high will the rebound after a big office and how long shadow as a wave or a sub-region of a long candle at the same office.

oja
2013-05-12, 02:18 PM
It is a nice sharing. You will teach us based on your own experience to get 100 percent profits.
i will try to implement your strategy in my trading. I will practice it first in my demo account. If it is profitable too for me, I will implement it in my live trading.

jatayufx
2013-05-12, 02:39 PM
This is terribly good, really low price of the day to move to higher altitudes or the minimum value of the deviation can clear how high will the rebound after a big office and how long shadow as a wave or a sub-region of a long candle at the same office.

manage trading plan and make a trading management plan, order the appropriate managed capital that we use, as well as emotionally stable and Highly disciplined need reduced risk trade and using daily trading system in market trade

ahmadkpr
2013-05-12, 02:46 PM
well i personally believe silver and gold have a lot of room to the upside i have been watching a lot on silver lately and I really like its prospects, even more so than gold.

sajid ali
2013-05-12, 03:14 PM
that is not good thread sir it is a copy from other i know that because you did not write well about your strategy and also you should write some detail and also you are telling that here is picture but there is no any picture and screen short of your trading and also dear if moderator found that thread they will delete it and got action against you , so just post good and relevant knowledge of forex , and about price action strategy price in the market will change at any time but in night market become very slow you can earn well if you have big capital ok

jahanmeah1
2013-05-12, 08:39 PM
Investing depending on selling price activity is quite useful because we does not have to take note of forex trading charts continuously although can easily estimate the exact level restrictions speculator psychology normally making sure that we can position a good obtain together with proper.

zank haidar
2013-05-13, 12:00 PM

well, I am ready to listen, what do we need?? be shown pictures trading examples??

nkem
2013-05-13, 02:28 PM
i have been waiting for you to post your chart so that we can try and understand your system as i have no idea how you determine that a new higher high or lower low has finished forming.

qubee
2013-05-13, 03:13 PM
well this really is wonderful, truly charges move in deviation from greatest large or least expensive reduced as well as value in the morning may crystal clear what sort of large will probably down from good jump as well as same as how it would down from lengthy shadow or lengthy candlepower unit to put it briefly down place as a sub influx.

sahilbutt
2013-05-13, 04:02 PM
ap koi bhi kam karo ap ko us ki price ka pta hona cahya agr ap koi jobko jin karo to ap o pta hona cahya agr ap na koi chezz purchiess krni ha to ap ko is ki price ka pta hona cahya isi trha is platforum ma kam ka lia ap ko is ki har post ki price ka pta hona cahya tab ap is ma price plan kar sako ga

reno99
2013-05-13, 04:07 PM
is rattling absorbing because we do not need to pay attending to forex charts continuously but can guess the construction boundaries monger science in plain so that we can spot an inflict with puritanical

kakhon
2013-05-13, 04:23 PM
It would be a brilliant move costs change if the price is high or low, again, much of what was right by a large inflatable same which is good, because it's just high, constant light or darkness sub woofer direct hurry.

miansajad
2013-05-13, 05:24 PM
We have been awaiting you to publish your graph so that we can try and comprehend your program as i have no concept how you figure out that a new greater great or reduced low has completed developing.

Khans
2013-05-13, 08:00 PM
good question and good answer brother who is liyeh k forex trading may esi detile say koi jawan nahi day raha hai jesay k ap nay diya howa hai our is bat ap ap ko may thanks keta ho

mansoorlund
2013-05-15, 06:41 PM
jb bhi ap forex trading karty hain to ap betr andaaz se ap in ko in ki prize ka pata hon chahea jisy ap khredar banna chahty hain,or har qeemat pe ap ko ilm hona chahea ke ap ki chah rahe hain post se.

jahidhasanrahul
2013-05-15, 06:47 PM
I am sure that we have a dialogue about the value of the action directly here, moreover, is not actually a number of buy and sell signals you available commands.
You must change the value of the action, when enabled for investing in perhaps intended for the quote, and it is therefore necessary for details.

mrhank740
2013-05-15, 06:52 PM
Hello just about all trader right now i want to discuss my own research basic upon price tag actions. A lot more persistent as well as create each effort we can certainly find a great method later on.

farooq1981
2013-05-15, 07:48 PM
brother yeh baat app ki buhat theck hi price action ki stratgy buhat best hi aur yeh almost 100% hi use hoti hi ager app kar sate hain aur app is se ziyda profit bhi earn kar sakte hain aur is hi thran app apne account ko safe bhi kar sakte hain kisi bare loss se.

kiron89
2013-05-15, 08:23 PM
Trading price action is very interesting, because many of us are not able to know the Forex trading charting is still able to assess how certain limitations dealers mentality, as a rule, to ensure that you acquire the correct position.

dareking
2013-05-18, 07:21 PM
Bhai ye kahunga ki 100% to koi bhi strategy nahi hoti hai, humko ye baat jaan leni chahiye ki bas jo bhi strategy study kar rahe hai, wo humko dil laga kar sikhna hota hai, taki hum us strategy se 90% tak sahi signal le sake. :)

hunterrrrr
2013-05-18, 07:25 PM
Well, it is great, very low cost or low is clearly a deviation value of mobile weather and how it can be done once perfect and identical as the waves bounced down once more shadow long candle a simple space.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-18, 07:58 PM

Can you copy your trading results,,, to prove the strategy that you use ...???? let me know.

federertichka
2013-05-18, 08:25 PM
Hello my brother, for me I start trading Monday on the one hour beyond the issuance of the dollar will work some news pending orders in the morning in prevalence be activated in the evening

Khans
2013-05-18, 08:52 PM
thanks brother best hai our may kafi khush hon ap say who is liyeh k kafi achi information hai yeh our insallah may is ko zaror use kaonga our is ko real may use honay say pehaly is ko demo may karonga

salmansha
2013-05-18, 09:54 PM
Well this is great, really top-higher conversion price change, as well as the cheapest little except the price tag can deal with time as more likely to be revolutionized in addition, both as a way to long dark, as well as a very, very long candle-holder, in other words the area as a trend, the subscription.

ocikca
2013-05-18, 10:39 PM
yup price action is great strategy evethough i did not know all price action system but mosly it good
your screen shoot did not appear in here please reupload it so i know witch price action do you use for it
thanks for share so newbie like me can learn more here

shaurav
2013-05-18, 10:44 PM
Well this is awesome, definitely cost displaced persons more effective or less expensive deviation from a low price in the day time can quickly clear what kind of material can under a nice jump and comparable in this way could under a persistent shadow or prolonged Mandela unit with a few words down point is an influx of aid.

hemal776
2013-05-18, 11:06 PM
Handling recognized by cost tag activity is very exciting since many of us don't have to take notice of currency trading managing operating managing maps constantly nevertheless could figure out the real stage restrictions speculator therapy normally to create sure you can position the get using appropriate. Thanks all.

payelkhan
2013-05-18, 11:25 PM
Correct, it's great, really move costs change after the highest higher or even at least expensive small as well as the costs of the day can be obvious, as higher down after a nice jump compared to how can the long shadow down or even long was it shortly after the place where he light a collection of waves.

ynodhady
2013-05-18, 11:40 PM
I really like berdadang using price action techniques, but I think it's a lot of confusion going on,,, eg weak doji indicate impending price reversal, most new traders, responding very simple, so they often times deceived, if there price action as it happens, they will immediately make the transaction as an indication of the price action. therefore need to discuss it in, the signs should be done when there is price action,,, so it is no longer one of the newbies in trading transactions

sobia anees
2013-05-19, 12:28 AM
costs move in deviation after a most astounding towering or most reduced level and cost of the day can clear how a heightened will down after an incredible bob and same as how it might down after a long shadow or long candle in short down range as a sub wave

tahirtaaha
2013-05-24, 06:38 PM
price action strategy mere khayal mei sab say best strategy hai kyun ke hum is mei predict karna seekhte hai k market ab kahan hai aur yeh kaha tek jaegi . is mei 1 Fibonacci tool ka use kiya jata hai aur doosra is mei hum koi bhi oscillator ka use karte hai is mei hum zayada zor counter trend trading per dete hai.

may5
2013-05-24, 08:23 PM
its quite quick and simple deal Forex currency trading with applying signals within the calculations from the appropriate of usage involving border dealing and also money operations within currency trading circumstances to view this motion and also by using low possibility with dealing approach.

kokolkola
2013-05-26, 02:52 AM
All too often, very cost effective are transferred. Impressed by the deviation along the higher minimum and maximum or minimum values is obvious. Where you can go and find the same jump down, but maybe when they become chronic or long shadows of candles quickly into a space beneath the waves.

maring01
2013-05-26, 03:07 AM
I think we tend to measure the value of the annual policy strategy debate here and in the square of the number of signals of mercantilism in open orders.
Please tell me the value of operational strategy, what steps is the square of the trigger for the purchase or sale, so we need more information.

sorma
2013-05-26, 05:28 AM
Well, it is owing often spend much more time than a high deviation above or below the bottom of the movement and high value for the day, but a good move, but very short or long shadows and candles in the room like a wave below the lower part of the lower section will clear.

alauddin25
2013-05-26, 04:08 PM
We need a strategy for the use of the value of the United States events, let's see what's here

prince420
2013-05-26, 04:14 PM
well this is awesome , really prices move in deviation after a highest high or lowest low and price of the day can clear how a high will down after a great bounce and same as how it would down after a long shadow or long candle in short down area as a sub wave thanx

dareking
2013-05-30, 12:55 PM
bhai ye baat thik hai, ki price action bahut hi achcha system hai, lekin bhai is field mein 100% trading system hum kisi ko bhi nahi kah sakte hai, 70% se 90% tak is field mein aise kafi system hai, jo humko winning ratio dete hai.:)

sopu100
2013-05-30, 02:23 PM
what are you doing
it is a strategy share area
please share any strategy here. for general discussion used
general Forex Forum

fxearner
2013-05-30, 02:39 PM
bhai ye baat thik hai, ki price action bahut hi achcha system hai, lekin bhai is field mein 100% trading system hum kisi ko bhi nahi kah sakte hai, 70% se 90% tak is field mein aise kafi system hai, jo humko winning ratio dete hai.:)

hanji bhai price action kaafi achhi startegy hai aur mera ek frnd esko hei follow karta hai aur esse kaafi acche pips bhi earn karleta hai,mai bhi aajkal essi ko sikhane ki koshish kar raha hoon kyunki esse 80 percent winning ratio ho sakti hai..

saiansh23
2013-05-30, 04:41 PM
This is the best forum in the world for forex traders and best thread because there is nothing like price action I can show you how price on 5 minute anlaysis can fetch you 1 or two cherry picks in a day which can fetch you easy 30 40 pips per trade and if there is no trade you wont enter any bad trades unless you follow guidelines of a trend reversal

My kindest regards
I will show you how I trade only Price and price with 25 Period MA successfully in last 1 year on my demo and live

sunila
2013-05-30, 07:14 PM
all system humay theak lagty hain aur trade ko control karny k leya in mai sai just kuch signals hain jou k 50 to 60% kam karty hain agar hum forex factory ko dehan mai rakh kar aur trade lot kam laga kar trade karay gay tou humay profit ho ga....

taimur15
2013-05-30, 07:15 PM
koi bhi strategy 100% nhi hoti aksar strategy mai us time break outs aate hai jub market news per move krti hai aur news per i think kafi strategy breakoputs hoti hai is liye koi bhi system use krne k liye news dekhna zaruri hai .

Maddy
2013-05-30, 09:40 PM
Well price action (PA) is the best strategy for a person who do not want to spend more then 15-20 mins a day for trading. If you are trading on 4H TF, you need to check the charts after opening of each new candle (i.e. after every 4 Hrs).

ATR and 200 SMA are the best indicators which can be followe, simply buy when price is above 200 SMA and ATR is blue and sell in opposite case. Min SL should be 100 pips and move with a 30 pip trailing loss. In short if you have an account of 1000$ you should open a position of not more then .02 lot there by risking only 2% of your trade capital.

Maddy

ovi001
2013-05-31, 12:16 AM
Well, it is often a very surprising move, if the deviation is greater than or less than the height above sea level and the low value of the day is clean, but the procedure is very good for low to high jump, and even if in the meantime like a shadow or a long cruise down the waves quickly expand subspace.

kanon01
2013-05-31, 12:31 AM
This can be very striking, very cool diversion more or less travel than time and delete the value, however, a high level one time can be excellent growth and recovery are identical, but it could grow even a long shadow or a lot of wax with a stare-down as a wave of empty space.

malinga
2013-05-31, 01:07 AM
Well this amazing, great difficulty moving despite a high top or bottom layer once and the day will be clear, however, a high can low after a jump of the same that would be down once a long shadow or sailing time at a glance down the space as a sub-Golf.

monare
2013-05-31, 01:47 AM
Well, that's a lot, make sure a departure from the highest level, or at a reduced price, presumably, at least just as well as costs per day, you can just delete as Super and rebound as similar to the bottom of how long it takes a long time, maybe dark or lit simple talking points down after high tide.

ovikhan001
2013-05-31, 02:15 AM
Well this can be extremely cool moving, happy once a high canopy or low high Baja-valor of the day and clean however a high can low after a good jump and even if it falls once a long shadow or extended soon navigate down space as a wave of sub.

sunjoy
2013-06-04, 08:52 PM
But I learned from the loss partly offset by the loss of this idea, and you may even lose all the money through the forex trader do you recommend on the road.

2013-06-04, 10:16 PM
Well price action (PA) is the best strategy for a person who do not want to spend more then 15-20 mins a day for trading. If you are trading on 4H TF, you need to check the charts after opening of each new candle (i.e. after every 4 Hrs).

ATR and 200 SMA are the best indicators which can be followe, simply buy when price is above 200 SMA and ATR is blue and sell in opposite case. Min SL should be 100 pips and move with a 30 pip trailing loss. In short if you have an account of 1000$ you should open a position of not more then .02 lot there by risking only 2% of your trade capital.

Maddy

most of trader who use price action are day trader which is correct your assumption, but over all price action can be used on swing trades too, what interesting about price action strategy is the definition of each trader can be different on single pair move, cause there are a lot of price action analysis method, these days many traders prefer using PA over chart analysis

chanchal
2013-06-04, 11:22 PM
Well this is amazing, definitely the best of the price fluctuations high traffic is small and may be at a lower cost, as well as how to sell high is a pretty unique way to go after the great and in the same way, it is a very long dark will only cover a very long down after entering the zone, simply put, candles.

Jubayar
2013-06-05, 12:05 AM
Well this is very often move in rejecting the terrible cost high low high or low and casts a clear day but can go when big bounce, but how can you go when extended or long shadows candles down briefly as a wave of small space.

michealbon
2013-06-05, 12:51 AM
Taking into account the cost of the initiative is very exciting, because we need to focus on the exact limits of regular graphic forex can certainly continue to negotiate to make sure that we can accommodate the usual big thoughts get what fits.

kaplu
2013-06-05, 12:56 AM
Well, it might as well have a really amazing price deviation is the maximum height or even more competitive, after little time inflatable jump down as big as it seems well and do exactly the same after the long shadows, or even until the end of the long and short bright wax is less revenue is down.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-05, 03:35 PM
well very good to know that you are using your bonus money of August as your capital money for trading in forex market with instaforex.actually its a good way to trade in forex market becuase you are using a price action from forex market trading.market price action strategy is a good way to make profit and also a effective one.

yadozona
2013-06-05, 03:49 PM
really prices move in deviation after a highest high or lowest low and price of the day can clear how a high will down after a great bounce and same as how it would down after a long shadow

shanju18
2013-06-05, 04:09 PM
Nice-this is brilliant, experienced a change in rates after the highest high, or perhaps the most affordable drops as the price tag on in the morning, crystal clear, what kind of high you can fall for a good turnover, and also a way to reduce it would be after the long dark or maybe long was light at a glance as a tendency for the subscription.

monir011
2013-06-05, 07:59 PM
Now, this is often terrible, a very high bounce rate deviation cost even better weather high moving low value or, at least, but the lingering shadow of Delete in the same space, very well put down as secondary to the long axis of the simple, but it can be.

lala02
2013-06-05, 08:36 PM
Can be good, great and costs below easily describe the room like a shadow or a long candle void, the next day to move wave variations very high or very low light low but good bounce as high, but stable values.

funyposter
2013-06-05, 10:08 PM
Is smart. In addition, suppose the same with you ...
If the value has reached a new high, the value can be reduced again and use the instant evocation of benefit ...
Good luck brother

jackdon780
2013-06-05, 10:16 PM
Treatment is determined by the price movement is very interesting, because most of us don't watch carefully limited the fix regularly certainly still possible to pay tribute to screen, that's usually an intermediate level of treatment, to make sure that we through the right of the box can be ordered.

ronjusho
2013-06-06, 07:58 AM
Well this could be amazing, extremely cost deviation, the maximum value or the minimum low and high definition a day yet, but his lengthy shadow or candle long Wavelet space down when good bounce the same.

ronju01
2013-06-06, 08:31 AM
Well, this can be very moving costs, put in a high deviation is higher or lower value today and it will be clear, however high it may go down as a reflection of the good and the same as but it will go down when the length of a shadow or a long candle briefly into space as a wave.

ronju02
2013-06-06, 10:05 AM
Can also awesome, very cost-move in pure once the highest of the high or low and the value of the lowest of the day will be clear, but the high you can write once good Bounce and the same then maybe it down again with a long shadow or a long candle at a glance down the space as a wave of sub.

robiul alom00
2013-06-06, 01:57 PM
It's very impressive. Most of the cost is different from the maximum height or below are low and the value of the day is clear, however, when it appeared the same, however, it is when they expand into areas of shadow, long, candle, release the short wave.

ronju03
2013-06-06, 02:10 PM
But well, you can, and it is terrible and the very best high or low, low cost of moving to and value of the deviation will be lifted high, for example, when it's excellent bounce down and when to reduce the shadow or sub par, with simple long candles a day.

zipe
2013-06-10, 07:41 PM
As well as you can, and the diversion of the saga is very low and most days after price cuts move or shadow page or area in any user immediately after a second long before making a very good will and he will do the same and then was cancelled.

dareking
2013-06-18, 06:45 PM
hanji bhai price action kaafi achhi startegy hai aur mera ek frnd esko hei follow karta hai aur esse kaafi acche pips bhi earn karleta hai,mai bhi aajkal essi ko sikhane ki koshish kar raha hoon kyunki esse 80 percent winning ratio ho sakti hai..

80% winning to hai bhai bahut achchi trading system bhi hai, main candlestick base par trading hoti hai, aur kuch trader alag alag tools bhi apply karte hai, sab ka tarika alag alag hota hai, main ye kahunga ki price action best maani jaati hai.

sunila
2013-06-19, 08:00 AM
forex mai 100% kuch nahe hota hai bas ap ko jugement k sath market ko control karna hota hai aur apni lot k sath trade karni hoti hai magr ise tarah k kafi indicaotrs hain ap in sab ko leave kar k news par dehan dain then ap theak rahy gay aur achea earning ho jaye ge ap ki....

mark48
2013-06-19, 08:17 AM
yes i agree with you that price action strategies are good to use but they also never give you 100% accurate results..you can only manage good these strategies when you are expert in these strategies..

asingh601
2013-06-20, 02:31 AM
mujhe lagta hai shayad forum me koi technical problem se aapka diya hua screenshot hat gaya hai waise mujhe is strategy ka utna gyan nahi hone ke karan main ye to nahi keh sakta hun ki ye strategy buri hogi par koi bhi strategy 100% sahi nahi hoti hai usme kuch na kuch dosh hota hai isliye ise 90% kahen to thik hoga.

mahabub2020
2013-06-20, 09:33 AM
This is surprisingly good, the price is really the lowest price of the day and then transferred to a high-low or can be moved clear how great the way you are as a big rebound in the second wave down a long or a short area after a long shadow.

raj123ib20
2013-06-22, 07:26 PM
However, is far less than the cost is staggering, the deviation of lower and higher or lower values will be cleared to bounce high and equally great with long or long candle briefly along the space as a wave.

killer123
2013-06-22, 08:48 PM
Many professional and good trader always make good strategy and wonderful plan to make huge amount of profit and do successful trading by hard work and his experience simple and profitable strategy is very important in trading business..

symon789
2013-06-22, 09:21 PM
Indeed price action strategy is the best strategy which is very much useful for the traders so that they can company with the help of the amount action and then make some lot of pips and money. But for this one needs sound details. Thanks FX company.

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:12 AM
hiiiii ..... well this is awesome , really prices move in deviation after a highest high or lowest low and price of the day can clear how a high will down after a great bounce and same as how it would down after a long shadow or long candle in short down area as a sub wave . goood luck and good night ... :)

reazforex
2013-07-15, 03:43 AM
This is awesome , really prices propose in divergence after a maximal post****uate or worst low and toll of the day can win how a altissimo give felled after a zealous move and said as how it would dr. after a extendible command or land country as a sub waving .

ABUZAR
2013-07-15, 07:50 AM
i have tried many many strategies and i can assure you that there is nothing called 100% true every deal youcan be like that for a week or two but every thing after that collapses

dareking
2013-07-19, 02:38 PM
i have tried many many strategies and i can assure you that there is nothing called 100% true every deal youcan be like that for a week or two but every thing after that collapses

Bilkul bhai koi bhi trading strategy ho ya fir koi bhi indicator ho, koi cheez is field mein 100% kabhi nahi ho sakti hai, mera to ye manna hai, agar koi jayda achchi hai, to uska winning chance max 80% tak hi hota hai.

sunila
2013-07-20, 10:07 AM
forex mai koi bhea trader is ko use karta hai tou faida mai rahta hai kio k forex mai ik he yai mughy bhut pasand hai is mai ap kafi profit lai sakty hain yai 90% theak rahta hai agar ap ko is mai theak sai trade karna aye is ko smajh kar,,,,

ali.khan
2013-07-21, 11:54 AM
I think trading based on value action is quite since we do not require to cover interest to forex charts continuously but may calculate the amount limits trader psychology generally speaking therefore that people may position an get with appropriate.

dareking
2013-08-09, 02:29 PM
forex mai koi bhea trader is ko use karta hai tou faida mai rahta hai kio k forex mai ik he yai mughy bhut pasand hai is mai ap kafi profit lai sakty hain yai 90% theak rahta hai agar ap ko is mai theak sai trade karna aye is ko smajh kar,,,,

Price action agar aap achchi tarah se jaante hai, to fir aapke liye wo system 90% tak achcha ho sakta hai, lekin 100% to khair koi bhi system nahi hoga, hum jitna jayda samjhenge, utna hi badiya humare liye sahi rahega.

sw33tu
2013-08-09, 02:50 PM
Given the global nature of the forex exchange market, it is important to first examine and learn some of the important historical events relating to currencies and currency exchange before entering any trades. In this section we'll review the international monetary system

fazee
2013-08-09, 08:47 PM
ap price action ke baat ker raha ha maga mara keyal ma ap har strategy sa 100% fida us surat ma ly saktay han bsss es k leya app k us strategy ma proper knowledge hona cha heya.

Ahtasham1
2013-08-10, 01:18 AM
I will also want price action strategy and I think this is a best strategy to be worked on and if we have an experience on price action strategy then we can have a good profit and good and lucrative profitable results.

sunila
2013-08-10, 10:19 AM
yai aysa indicaotr hai jis ko agar ap theak sai samjh laity hain tou trading ap k leyay asan rah jati hai ap aram sai is mai kafi kcuh earn kar sakty hain,is ko jannay k leyay kafi rasty hain ap koi bhea use kar sakty hain...

sonykuddi
2013-08-10, 10:34 AM
that is good to earn money from forex and trading can make us rich faster than any other business so if we trade properly then the possibilities of gain is high.

Ali 123
2013-08-10, 04:49 PM
ok i am interested but i also trade some what the same, u trade the re tracement after the high i trade the breakouts of th high but want to
learn the retracement , you have shown the charts but what do u look in the charts,what is the main areas that u enter the trade Exchanging dependent on value motion is extremely intriguing mainly because all of us do not need to look closely at Fx maps continually but can
easily estimation the kind limitations broker psychology

razia86
2013-08-10, 05:00 PM
first thanks this is awesome , really prices move in deviation after a highest high or lowest low and price of the day can clear how a high will down after a great bounce and same as how it would down after a long shadow or long candle in short down area as a sub wave....

Abrar Ahmed
2013-08-10, 08:01 PM
i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ON WHAT BASIS ARE YOU TRADING. PRICE ACTION IS A HUMONGOUS BEAST. AND BEFORE I CHECK YOUR ANALYSIS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR STRATEGY IS. PLEASE SHARE IT. THANKS. AND I CANNOT FIND ANY ATTACHMENT TO YOUR POST. PLEASE REPOST IT IF POSSIBLE. IM INTERESTED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS.

shenat
2013-08-10, 08:25 PM
Please share your strategy with us...
thanks ...

wasimnayyar
2013-08-16, 03:12 PM
Thank you good news that you have promised on this forum because as a fellow postal bonus should have the same expectations for achieving gains in trading capitalize bonus, hopefully your trading success and profitable so that it can motivate all the members in this forum for the success of all

Screw_twizzlers
2013-08-16, 03:30 PM
According to me a legit options brokr would b registerd on appropriate governmnt sites. None of the widely promoted sites r regulated. Many r in obscure countries with no customer protection.

Ahtasham1
2013-08-22, 10:24 AM
We should trade with price action, we rely on different and no value indicators and lose our all stake , I hate all indicators because all indicators gave me loss, loss and loss. I recommend you all to use price action in your trading.

asd
2013-09-14, 09:41 PM
properly everyone smajhta hu e prioce action method ko capryure karna kahi ze tough hota hai or even simple khyal ze koi fish w method totally claime nai ho ksti or even ap koi fish w aisii method nai apna skte jis everyone totally ap ko acha consequence mile pareshaniya or even mushkile subwoofer tarder e complete ati hai tarding krne everyone.

zank haidar
2013-09-15, 03:25 AM

what is intended with price action??? does when new chart formed in the next day?
please explains along with picture so that this thread more and more draws

portal
2013-09-15, 09:32 AM
thanks for sharing your signal for free
but i think that more wise if you share your signal but also give your analysis so all newbie like me able to learn how and where we have to make open position with any reason and analysis not only follow from other signal
thanks

Ahtasham1
2013-09-18, 02:14 AM
you said in your post that you will share your trading result so please share I am waiting for your trading result , I will see whether this price action works 100% and if yes then it would be great honor for me to know this strategy.

prince21
2013-09-18, 03:27 AM
100 % stragety ha working ke https://www.clixtrick.com/?m=C5588550T right side per join contact number 03244268452

shayan
2013-09-18, 03:28 AM
can you please post screen shot ? i cannot see any.

eko dessy setiawan
2013-09-18, 05:33 AM
penampatan posisi open is paling menentukan anda akankah profit atau loss, so you have to sabar dan teliti menempatkan posisi treding sekalian.... woles woles brother...

fxghost
2013-09-18, 11:56 AM
yai aysa indicaotr hai jis ko agar ap theak sai samjh laity hain tou trading ap k leyay asan rah jati hai ap aram sai is mai kafi kcuh earn kar sakty hain,is ko jannay k leyay kafi rasty hain ap koi bhea use kar sakty hain...

Bhai ji ye koi indicator nahi hain ye to bas ek system hain jo without indicator use kiya jata hain indicator se trading agar apko karna hain to apko pahle ek acha indicator select karna hoga jo kafi faydemand sabit ho sakta hain

cozard007
2013-09-18, 01:59 PM
This looks very impressive, but i can not believe such a thing that will give you 100%, less you are exposed to too much draw down ; aiming that you want to get 100%. The way this strategy has performed to the expectation at first, might be the way it will lose it back if care is not taken, nothing is 100% here.

md.anam
2013-09-18, 02:24 PM
I think we tend to square measure discussion regarding worth action strategy here, and it is not a number of commercialism signals to open orders.
Please share you worth action strategy, what square measure the triggered for obtain or for sell, therefore we'd like a lot of informations....

tusher ft s
2013-09-18, 02:29 PM
variable costs for a massive or small deviation is the most amazing and the cost of the day is to know exactly how increased drops after a bump and the level is amazing how could a long shadow candle assortment long or short down like a low wave:)

wnhw99
2013-09-18, 03:45 PM
ok i am waiting for your strategy...and i am waiting for your profits screen shots..i think price action strategy is good as compared to some other strategies but like all other strategies it is also not 100% perfect

naziakhan
2013-09-18, 06:25 PM
Bhai ji ye koi indicator nahi hain ye to bas ek system hain jo without indicator use kiya jata hain indicator se trading agar apko karna hain to apko pahle ek acha indicator select karna hoga jo kafi faydemand sabit ho sakta hain

han bhai price action koi indicator nh hay . lakin ya ak buhat hi acha trading system hay jis ko mostly trader use karna pasand kartay hay . es system sa trader k liyay long term ma acha paisa earn karna easy hota hay .:good:

abeersid
2013-09-18, 08:01 PM
hi to all dear, ic me agar price buhat zada ho gi to achanak price neche gire gi or hemesha price mid me rakho na zada na kam to ic se profit b mile or price hamesha chart k mutabaq rate lago to faida ho ga ok g
all of u best of luck

shoukat naaz
2013-09-19, 06:55 AM
daer ham members yahan price action trading strategy kee forex trading market men baat kar rhey heyn to yeh trading strategy jo hey price action walle yeh bhi bohot achee aur effective hey forex trading market men aur yeh trading strategy sath saath intrested bhi hey . lekin men use naheen karta .

grim
2013-09-19, 10:10 AM
Price action is simply how prices change - the action of price. It is readily observed in markets where liquidity and price volatility are highest, but anything that is bought or sold freely in a market will per se demonstrate price action. Price action trading can be included under the umbrella of technical analysis but is covered here in a separate article because it incorporates the behavioural analysis of market participants as a crowd from evidence displayed in price action - a type of analysis whose academic coverage isn't focused in any one area, rather is widely described and commented on in the literature on trading, speculation, gambling and competition generally.(SOURCE WIKIPEDIA)

asimjee64
2013-09-19, 02:26 PM
ok..for nzdusd currency my target are SELL and TP on 0.8031,if you want to know how the price action move,they will make a some retracement after make a new high,so the retracement will going/near to the last high have been made.look on your 1H chart

kkartik9
2013-09-19, 02:35 PM
understanding daily price action is tough we can predict it for only certain point and after some time that chart will also change so we should make our chart every 15 minutes to keep in touch with this market.

forexearn
2013-09-19, 02:36 PM
how it would down after a long shadow or long candle in short down area as a sub wave.but can estimate the level boundaries trader psychology in general so that we can place an order with proper.

rajib6127
2013-09-19, 11:53 PM
Price action means that the candlestick's movement thus if we have a tendency to used worth action strategy thus it means that we have a tendency to should understand the pattern of worth in each pair that we have a tendency to square measure using for trading. Price action might be trending movement, sideways movement and reversal movement. If we have a tendency to had smart knowledge regarding it and that we knew the correct temporal arrangement thus worth action are huge facilitate. price action strategy are effective if we have a tendency to square measure using the correct time-frame and frequently, price action are smart if we have a tendency to used high time frame. From my experiences, using time frame can offer a lot of correct if the signal offers signal. I believe it's higher to use H4 time-frame once you are using price action.

Josh Fisher
2013-09-20, 10:10 AM
well there are many strategies based on price action so I think and hope its going to be a good one so please make sure that you upload your one in details and set numbers to it kindly. Thanks.

fxghost
2013-10-14, 03:40 PM
Manta hu bhaiya ji ki price action strategy kafi perfect hoti hain lekin hum is baat ko kabhi nahi bol sakte hain ki ye system 100% hum logo ko sahi trading de sakta hain is business mein to koi bhi system 100% kabhi na tha aur na hi hoga

al-furqan
2013-10-14, 04:04 PM
yes it is always good to concentrate to the use of price action trading strategy all the time because with these you will be able to know that making money from the forex market is not an easy thing but you only need to be very patient and see what is going to happen to the trade you are in right now because sometimes the forex market can be very sluggish.

fxghost
2013-11-08, 01:05 PM
han bhai price action koi indicator nh hay . lakin ya ak buhat hi acha trading system hay jis ko mostly trader use karna pasand kartay hay . es system sa trader k liyay long term ma acha paisa earn karna easy hota hay .:good:

price action ko bhaiya ji agar ap use karna chahte hain to apko candlestick ki jaankari ko kafi badawa dena aur support aur resistance par bhi kafi concentrate karna hoga jisse aap price action kafi had tak sahi kar payenge

awargi7777
2013-11-08, 02:03 PM
price action starategies is very helpfull for day trading. ia m usinf some price action strategies . but i want please share your price action strategy . all of peoples need this to try and gain profit but advice from me 1st try in demo then go to real accountd for safety of money

jsmnr7010
2013-11-08, 02:28 PM
dear baat ye ha k mujhay abhi forex join kiyay huay five months huay hain or me forex me as a comment poster job karat hoon is lia abhi mujhay iss baaray me koi idea nai ha....

naziakhan
2013-11-08, 05:03 PM
price action ko bhaiya ji agar ap use karna chahte hain to apko candlestick ki jaankari ko kafi badawa dena aur support aur resistance par bhi kafi concentrate karna hoga jisse aap price action kafi had tak sahi kar payenge

G bhai price action strategy ma candlestick ka kafi zaida role hota hay . es liyay es strategy sa acha profit earn karnay k liyay mujhay candlestick aur support , resistance levels k baray ma achi tarha study karna ho ga .:)

sunila
2013-11-09, 07:59 AM
mainay jitna bhea kam kia hai is mai aur jin logu k sath shere kia hai mguhy lagta hai mughy 100% strategy ab tak koi nahe mili hai yai strategy use karnya ka bhea kafi acaah trick hota hai agar ap ko wo ata hai then ap kam achea tarah kar sakty hain...

zaya
2013-11-09, 10:14 AM
g bilkul ap janta ho k agar sahi tarha sa learning kar laian tu ap low capital ka stah bahi ap profit ko nikal skata hjai but jis tarha ki investment hoge usi hisba sa profit bahi low hoga. lakain time ka stah jasa jasa account bara ga wasa profit bahi karna hota ha.

Muhammad Ibrahim
2013-11-09, 04:23 PM
Price Action Forex Strategies are the currency trading strategies that don't use any chart or fundamental indicators but instead are based purely on the price action. These strategies will fit both short-term and long-term traders that don't like the delay of the standard indicators and prefer to listen as the market is speaking. Various candlestick patterns, waves, tick-based strategies, grid and pending position systems they all fall into this category:

Inside Bar Strategy

Simple Price Based Trading System

Martingale Trading System

Scalping Forex Strategy

Support and Resistance Strategy

Pinbar Trading System

Dr-Maged
2013-11-10, 01:20 AM
we need more information so please share your price action strategy as soon as possible to rate this system

dipali
2013-11-18, 02:32 PM
It's a great diversion, and now the price is very low, the highest or lowest bright, but it's a good bounce, but the shadows and a large stack or move in a long time must be short underground.

shuaib789
2013-11-18, 03:31 PM
dear sawal acha hai apka or agree ho me or apke pass big time frame hona chaye treading krne k lye or is me intrested se or atantion ho kr treading nhi chaye q k ap jaldi kro gay or easily bhi ho gi............

mdrahman_n
2013-11-18, 04:10 PM
well this is often awing , extremely costs move in deviation once a highest high or lowest low and value of the day will clear however a high can down once a good bounce and same as however it'd down once a protracted shadow or long candle in brief down space as a sub wave .

2013-11-18, 07:00 PM
really prices move in deviation after a highest high or lowest low and price of the day can clear how a high will down after a great bounce and same as how it would down after a long shadow or long candle in short down price action is very interesting because we do not need to pay attention to forex charts continuously but can estimate the level boundaries trader psychology in general so that we can place

sermilo
2013-11-25, 12:56 PM

a_for_apple
2013-11-25, 01:32 PM
price action starategies is very helpfull for day trading. ia m usinf some price action strategies . but i want please share your price action strategy . all of peoples need this to try and gain profit but advice from me 1st try in demo then go to real accountd for safety of money

in fact the basis of the price action is price action strategy that is formed when prices are in a certain area. price usually will exhibit that we can use to make a profit when prices are already on the support / resistent line. we just have to be careful in analyzing the movement, usually there are some signs of price will riject or break the line

dasnewton420
2013-11-25, 03:19 PM

rabish
2013-11-26, 10:41 AM
the screen shots r not visible to me may b internet speed prob,i want to analysis about tps but picture in posts are not visible to me,

sermilo
2013-11-26, 01:20 PM

bablu7832
2013-11-26, 02:21 PM
Dear friend I am newbie in Forex business so I don't know how to use this price action strategy.Many professional Forex traders have also recommended to use this strategy.So now I am trying to learn this properly.Right now I am trading with news trading strategy and it is also very profitable to me.

ben
2014-01-13, 01:13 AM
hi all friend my brother I wish you the dones staratiege to test the demo if you palis :) plese give more info :)

fxghost
2014-01-28, 01:11 PM
Dear friend I am newbie in Forex business so I don't know how to use this price action strategy.Many professional Forex traders have also recommended to use this strategy.So now I am trying to learn this properly.Right now I am trading with news trading strategy and it is also very profitable to me.

bhaiya ji agar ap abhi newbie hain aur apko agar ye system pasand aaya hain to jarur aap is system ko try kare price action ka use bahut log karte hain 70% se jayda winning percentage hota hain main kahunga aap is par hi concentrate kare.

fxearner
2014-02-06, 11:35 PM
bhaiya ji agar ap abhi newbie hain aur apko agar ye system pasand aaya hain to jarur aap is system ko try kare price action ka use bahut log karte hain 70% se jayda winning percentage hota hain main kahunga aap is par hi concentrate kare.

hanji bhai ye system newbies ke liye achha hai aur esme agar newbie continue practice karta rahenga tou wo esme kaafi ache se esko samajhkar apni trading kar sakta hai,mai bhi esko apni trading ke time jaroor use karta hoon,price action ek bahut achha system hai..

fxghost
2014-02-21, 12:16 PM
hanji bhai ye system newbies ke liye achha hai aur esme agar newbie continue practice karta rahenga tou wo esme kaafi ache se esko samajhkar apni trading kar sakta hai,mai bhi esko apni trading ke time jaroor use karta hoon,price action ek bahut achha system hai..

Main to samjhata hu agar ye system itna hi acha hain to fir newbie hi kyun har koi isko try kar sakta hain agar is system se fayda ho raha hain to har koi iska use karna chahunga kafi faydemand sabit ho sakta hain ye bhaiya ji

gad.even
2014-03-07, 10:25 AM
effectively this is great, really rates relocate deviation after having a highest high or even least expensive lower as well as price tag in the evening can certainly distinct what sort of high may decrease after having a excellent reversal as well as identical to just how it would decrease after having a long shadow or even long candlepower unit simply speaking decrease place being a bass speaker wave.

shua
2014-03-07, 10:57 AM
well that is brilliant, truly price ranges transfer deviation after a highest high or even most affordable minimal in addition to price tag in the day time can certainly obvious how a high may lower after a fantastic reversal in addition to same as precisely how it might lower after a very long darkness or even very long candlestick in short lower region like a sub wave.

shahid079
2014-03-07, 11:47 AM
i have heard of this strategy from many traders who are working on it and earning the profit from it but i have never used it and it is still a question mark for me that how does it work. and if you have a knowledge about it then kindly share it with us so that we could get some advantage from it.

subnkur
2014-03-07, 02:13 PM
Exchanging based on selling price motion can be quite useful mainly because we all don't have to focus on forex trading maps regularly although can appraisal the kind limits broker mindset normally so that we could area a good obtain together with correct.

mstnazim
2014-03-21, 08:13 PM
effectively this is brilliant, definitely costs move in deviation from a best excessive or maybe most affordable small and also value in the time could clear what sort of excessive will probably down from a great bounce and also same as precisely how it will down from a prolonged shadow or maybe prolonged candlestick in a nutshell down region like a subscription wave.

mdchomokali
2014-03-23, 12:05 PM
Hello there, appreciate it for answer, coming from my idea of value motion method, if your industry trend throughout large time schedule are uptrend, i really may standby for produce PURCHASE gain access to, what exactly i must talk about are classified as the correct placement for the gain access to, if your value produce several retracement soon after produce brand new high wax luminous, it'll goes/near on the last high previously produce.

zubair001
2014-03-23, 12:30 PM
is kaam main jitna ziada dehaan say rahain gay us ka itna ziada fiada hai or is kaamm ain agar ziada dehaan dain gay to bhi kabhi kabhi boaht ziada lose honay ka khadsha hai so is main agar to achay say kaam karain to is kaam main sahi fiada ai.

fxghost
2014-03-25, 06:22 PM
bhaiya kabhi ye mat socho ki koi bhi strategy 100% ho sakti hain agar aisa hota to sab dheyan sirf price action par hi dete lekin price action 70+% acha system hota hain lekin kafi mushkil strategy hoti hain bhaiya ji

aliwaris552
2014-03-25, 06:26 PM
that is great. i likewise think same with you..
in the event that the value has arrived at the new high, the value will go down again and we can utilize the minute to get benefit..
good fortunes sibling so this is my opinion

RishiMehar
2014-03-25, 06:36 PM
Yes , brother price auction ki base per be trading 90 % good hoti hay buht sey trader iss base per trading krty hain or kamyaab trader ban gey hain .

sarima
2014-03-25, 06:44 PM
I think the price action was very important and it will be very nice with we could do well and it took all the self control is good and we should be able to focus and all will be good. and all it took was a good control and all will be very good.:yahoo:

sunila
2014-03-25, 10:55 PM
price action tou kafi good cheeze hai is mai kafi sari cheezy a jati hain ap aram sai kar sakty hain trade agar ap is ko theak sai samjh laity hain toou....

rokibul2018
2014-03-25, 11:10 PM
nicely that is amazing, definitely charges relocate deviation after a best higher or perhaps lowest lower and also price on the morning can easily obvious how a higher can straight down after a wonderful inflatable bounce and also same as the way it'd straight down after a extended shadow or perhaps extended candlestick in a nutshell straight down region being a sub trend.

ddm.alamgir
2014-03-25, 11:12 PM
properly this can be awesome, genuinely costs move around in deviation from top substantial or maybe most affordable lower in addition to price tag on the day time may obvious what sort of substantial can down from good bounce in addition to identical to just how it could down from long darkness or maybe long candlestick simply speaking down area as a sub woofer say.

drwajid92
2014-03-25, 11:13 PM
yes my brother price action strategy is the good tool to do trading. first see the current price then compare it with whole the day and make a trade of sell or buy.

fxearner
2014-03-26, 11:38 AM
bhaiya kabhi ye mat socho ki koi bhi strategy 100% ho sakti hain agar aisa hota to sab dheyan sirf price action par hi dete lekin price action 70+% acha system hota hain lekin kafi mushkil strategy hoti hain bhaiya ji

hanji bhai koi bhi strategy aise nahi jo trader ko 100 percent result de,trader ko ess business mein price action se bhi 70% takk he result mil sakta hai aur uske saat uska experience bhi dekha jayenga,ye kaafi achhi strategy hai lekin esko follow karna asaan nahi hoga..

moxismichel
2014-03-26, 11:53 AM
nicely that is amazing, really price ranges move in deviation after having a greatest substantial or perhaps most affordable small in addition to price tag from the evening can distinct how a substantial may decrease after having a fantastic bounce in addition to just like the way it might decrease after having a very long darkness or perhaps very long wax luminous in a nutshell decrease area as a subscription samsung wave s8500.

naziakhan
2014-03-26, 06:58 PM
is kaam main jitna ziada dehaan say rahain gay us ka itna ziada fiada hai or is kaamm ain agar ziada dehaan dain gay to bhi kabhi kabhi boaht ziada lose honay ka khadsha hai so is main agar to achay say kaam karain to is kaam main sahi fiada ai.

G bhai g es business ma agar hum expert trader banan cahtay hay tu hamay dihan da kar trading karna hoti hay , agar hum acha concentrate nh kartay hay tu phr es business ma safal hona kafi mushkal hay .:)

mrinalini
2014-03-26, 08:49 PM
Price action strategy is the best strategy and the markets basically depends on this only and this is the major factor that drives this market. price action basically comprises of two factors that is demand and supply and this is what drives the market , so it is important to understand price action to perform profitable trades .

portal
2014-03-26, 11:11 PM
i need more detail explanation about your strategy
and in my monitor your picture did not appear, is that really missing or only my internet connection
if that picture missing please reattach the picture

loubnaettaki
2014-03-27, 01:34 AM
Please, explain your strategy to allow us to understand it. Thanks in advance :)

fxghost
2014-04-19, 11:25 AM
Yes , brother price auction ki base per be trading 90 % good hoti hay buht sey trader iss base per trading krty hain or kamyaab trader ban gey hain .

bhaiya ji 90% bahut jayda hota hain mujhe to lagta hain price action 80% max hoti hain isse jayda nahi hota hain humari analysis badiya honi chahiye taki humare ko acha profits mil sake bhaiya ji

ahmadi
2014-04-19, 11:42 AM
I think the price action that is very important and it will be able to make us able to do well and all have to be patient and as traders we must remain ready and always get focus then all would be well and all need process and patience is very important.:yahoo:

paulpeter
2014-04-19, 01:49 PM
properly it is awesome, actually price ranges relocate change following a greatest high or perhaps most competitive reduced in addition to price tag with the day time could clear what sort of high will certainly straight down following a excellent rebound in addition to comparable to precisely how it'd straight down following a very long shadow or perhaps very long wax luminous in short straight down area like a subwoofer wave.

naziakhan
2014-04-19, 02:52 PM
bhaiya ji 90% bahut jayda hota hain mujhe to lagta hain price action 80% max hoti hain isse jayda nahi hota hain humari analysis badiya honi chahiye taki humare ko acha profits mil sake bhaiya ji

G bhai g 90% zaida winning ratio hay aur es ko achieve karna asaan nh hota hay , agar hamari strategy buhat hi zaida achi hay tu phr bi hamay maximum 70% sa 80% tak hi acha result hasil ho sakta hay .:)

maryanto
2014-04-19, 03:08 PM
I think the price action it's very important and it will make us be patient and always be the focus, because of the potential stress that won't come, because price action makes us a quick profit and we wear trailing for more secure and it is a good thing.:yahoo:

saulseth
2014-04-19, 05:01 PM
very well this can be great, actually price ranges come in deviation following a highest substantial or maybe cheapest minimal and also price tag with the time may crystal clear how a substantial will certainly lower following a fantastic inflatable bounce and also same as exactly how it might lower following a very long darkness or maybe very long luminous made of wax in other words lower spot being a sub-contract wave.

Asim Wazeer
2014-04-19, 11:24 PM
i do not like this strategy because price does not always work correctly but different traders have difefrent point of views. some believe that they can make good money through this strategy where as some believe they cannot.

rwa9
2014-04-19, 11:35 PM
I think we are discussion about price soprano challenge strategy here, and it isn't some of trading signals to undecided orders.
Satisfy assets you damage proceeding strategy, what are the triggered for buy or for transact, I think we are discussion about price.

phineasphinehas
2014-04-20, 10:10 AM
properly this can be awesome, actually costs move in deviation after having a top excessive as well as most affordable minimal in addition to cost of the morning may obvious how a excessive will lower after having a excellent inflatable bounce in addition to identical to the way it'd lower after having a extended darkness as well as extended luminous made of wax simply speaking lower place being a sub-contract influx.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-21, 05:25 PM
bhai har koi price action strgty k bary main lafz istamal kar raha huta hai koi mujhy is k bary main detail bhi batey ga kiya k asal mainprice action kehty kis chez ko hai aur is ka kiya akm huta hai forex main

fxghost
2014-05-09, 11:47 AM
bhaiya ji 100% to nahi hain lekin fir bhi acha hain price action indicator ke use se bahtar mana jata hain hum chahe to price action par dheyan dekar is trading ko sikh sakte hain ismein time spend karna bahut jaruri hota hain

nopi400
2014-05-09, 12:07 PM
jee bro ap ki startgy dekhi he mene aur dekh kar khus hua hon apne best startgy share ki he yaqeenan jo bi trader yahan per work karta he usko kuch isi trah ki st artgy se work karna chaiye take wo foerx trading men kamayab hosake startgy forex trading men har aik trader ki zarurat hoti he trade karne ke liye

bronze
2014-05-09, 12:19 PM
I think the price action is very important and all will be good by being able to manage it well and properly and all need processes and peace and as traders we should always be able to focus and all will be well with peace and it will be very useful and we should be able to focus and hard work.:yahoo:

naziakhan
2014-05-10, 04:38 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai trader ke pass achi strategy hone se trader ka bohot fayeda hota hai trader ko strategy ka use karna chahiye isse trader ko trading mai help milti hai

G bhai achi strategy ka trader ko buhat zaida faida hota hay aur price action ek buhat hi badiya strategy mana jata hay , agar trader es ko ek bar achi tarha learn kar laita hay tu wo zarur market ma achay pips earn kar sakta hay .:good:

fxearner
2014-05-12, 01:00 AM
G bhai achi strategy ka trader ko buhat zaida faida hota hay aur price action ek buhat hi badiya strategy mana jata hay , agar trader es ko ek bar achi tarha learn kar laita hay tu wo zarur market ma achay pips earn kar sakta hay .:good:

hanji price action ek achhi strategy hai aur kaafi traders esko use karna pasand karte hai,agar trader esko achhe se samajhle to wo forex mein bahut achhe pips gain kar sakta hai kyunki eske saat trader ke paas apna bhi analysis hota hai jisse wo achha kar paata hai..

portal
2014-05-12, 07:52 AM
I think the price action is very important and all will be good by being able to manage it well and properly and all need processes and peace and as traders we should always be able to focus and all will be well with peace and it will be very useful and we should be able to focus and hard work.:yahoo:
can you explain to me what is price action?
i ever hear and read it for several time and i got confused because many stratgy that use different indicator and different way to predict the price movement and claim that they trade by price action
so what is price action and how can i trade with it
thanks

fxghost
2014-05-28, 12:58 PM
bhaiya ji aaj kal to market mein price action bhi fail ho rahe hain mujhe to ab technical se trading karna kafi jayda mushkil dikhai de raha hain fundamental acha learn karna hoga is par hi market move kafi ho raha hain

a_for_apple
2014-05-29, 12:38 AM
by using price action, we can get a large probability. of course we also need to see where the price action was found, because there are several factors that affect the power of price action. one of them is an important area (support / resistent) or some sideway candle called the base (supply / demand strategy)