PDA

View Full Version : What is an Expert Advisor?

Pages : [1] 2

David rock
2012-09-10, 10:13 AM
What is an Expert Advisor in forex?

cherrytrade
2012-09-12, 01:01 PM
expert advisor is a software written in metaquotes language for the meta-trader platform. it automatically trades according to its strategy and opens buy and sell orders . different expert advisors have different settings and you can set it according to your need. ie, money management, risk management,etc. all u have to do is to set it up and then it will automatically open and close trades.
but i would not recommend to use expert advisors because they can blow away your account. and they cannot understand or trade when some major news comes and thereby blowing your account.

flips
2012-09-21, 12:57 PM
one more point: expert advisors (EA's or robots) can be tested on long periods of time. such as last ten years of data. Considering that, one can assume that during that 10 years of testing there have been significant news. If in that testing, the significant news did not change performance (over ten years), it may be safe to assume that usually there is really low chance that some new news would actually affect performance really badly. I wrote this just to counter your opinion, cherrytrade, on signifficant news and their impact.

kisor
2012-09-26, 07:22 AM
How can you join a Forex forum? Firstly, you will need to sign up for an account as what the forum's owner wishes you to do.

subashbks
2012-09-27, 10:36 AM
well.. Expert advisor.. Generally referred as eas or forex robots do the trade automatically for us.. I've seen many newbies relying on eas . . I was one of them.. And i tried many eas . . Nothing worked for me perfectly.. Instead it emptied my capital.. Luckily it was demo and now i never recommend eas to anyone as they do not know how to react to different situations.. So i prefer manually trading and would like others to do so..

pkd8915
2012-10-06, 11:50 PM
An expert advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.:):yahoo::peace:

mithunsarkar
2012-10-08, 11:41 PM
Hello, all Indian forex member,
An Expert Advisor is a part of software on paper especially for the Met Trader stage. An Expert Advisor be able to now counsel trader which trade to make or can be automatic to mechanically carry out the trade on a exist account.
Expert Advisors are extremely supple piece of software that can get any in order keen on explanation that is obtainable on the met trader stage. They are printed in their own proprietary indoctrination words call Met Quotes Language account 4.

forexlearn
2012-10-09, 05:01 PM
Expert advisor are

1. MacD

2. GMACD

3. ATR

4. CCI

5. RSI

6. MBFX system

7. MBFX timing

8. OSma

9. Parabolic etc

Those are Expert advisor.

nirmaldu
2012-10-13, 11:54 AM
An Expert Advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform.To discover the forex expert advisor that all those big-shot forex gurus are praying you never find out.The best software in Forex markets has just become available to the public.

Khan Mustafiz
2012-10-13, 12:25 PM
Professional experts are used in currency dealing these days thanks to the technical improvements. There are many types of them so selecting the best would be sensible on our aspect. As you can see technological innovation has been getting over in all possible areas.

nirmaldu
2012-10-14, 10:49 PM
An Expert Advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. Trader is an expert advisor that works on MetaTrader 4 Platform.expert advisor is a software written in metaquotes language for the meta-trader platform.

rashel55
2012-10-14, 10:50 PM
Expert advisor is a software written in metaquotes language for the meta-trader platform. it automatically trades according to its strategy and opens buy and sell orders . different expert advisors have different settings and you can set it according to your need. Ie, money management, risk management,etc. all u have to do is to set it up and then it will automatically open and close trades.
but i would not recommend to use expert advisors because they can blow away your account. and they cannot understand or trade when some major news comes and thereby blowing your account. There are many kinds of them so choosing the best would be prudent on our part. As you can see technology has been taking over in all possible fields.

Andra FX
2012-10-20, 09:37 PM
In MetaTrader 4, there is a function called "Expert Advisor" EA commonly abbreviated, or we used to know well with the term robot. This function is used to instruct the computer to automatically analyze the charts and then make trades based on the results of the analysis. Of course, so that the computer can do it automatically, we need to provide a rule or rules, so that the computer can translate wishes and our trading strategy.

For ease of understanding, we provide the following illustration:
You are trading in the EUR / USD with H1 timeframe.
You want to open a buy, at any price up through the highest point in the last 5 hours.
You want to open a sell, at any price down through the lowest point in the last 5 hours
With the obvious rule is, you can translate it in a programming code, and make their own EA through MQL Editor that is provided when installing MetaTrader 4.
After EA so, simply pairing on H1 timeframe, then the computer will open a buy position and sell itself, without requiring you to click on any button. Thus certainly easier for traders, because it will not miss any moment analysis and, and not have to sit at the computer for hours waiting for a signal to open a position.

Basic steps to create a robot that is able to generate profit is as follows:
Think of your trading rules and strategy and translate into a complete and clear patterns. Example: Go buy if the pair moves up for 5 straight bar, then close the position if the highest point is at last bar below the highest point of the previous bar.
Pour the steps detailed at No. 1 earlier in the MQL programming language. If you have trouble, you can read a detailed guide to MQL Editor Help.
After EA was compiled, do backtest several times and find a favorable setting. Perform forward test with the best settings for 1-2 weeks.
If it continues to profit, then run the EA on real account and reap the profits, even while you sleep at night.

mhwaheed
2012-10-24, 08:05 AM
Expert Advisor mostly use for Robot and Auto Trading. its good Option in MT4 for more you visit Instal site

don1
2012-10-26, 07:02 PM
we can set different advisers according to our own permission.it written in meta-quot language for the meta trade platform and it works automatically trades according to its strategy and do sell and buy trades.

Andra FX
2012-10-28, 04:16 PM
we can set different advisers according to our own permission.it written in meta-quot language for the meta trade platform and it works automatically trades according to its strategy and do sell and buy trades.
An Expert Advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An Expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

Expert Advisors are very flexible pieces of software that can take any information into account that is available on the metatrader platform. They are written in their own proprietary programming language called MetaQuotes Language Version 4.

jack25
2012-10-28, 07:47 PM
Expert Advisor (EA) or often called forex robots can perform some automated trading execution and relatively faster than humans because it is very convenient facility for traders who want the ease of trading ..... but I think it still has a trading robot weakness because it is not always going to work! and generate profits......:) :) :)

ranjan12
2012-10-28, 07:49 PM
Expert professionals are used in forex working nowadays thanks to the specialized up****es. There are many kinds of them so best would be sensible on our element. As you can see engineering has been getting over in all possible places.

k1mp0l
2012-11-15, 10:37 AM
expert advisor is an indicator or a tool that can help a trader to buy or sell determine, analyze the direction of the market, analyze the graphs and other expert advisors are very useful for newbies and professional traders because it is easy to understand and very helpful contohexpert advisor rsi (relative strength index) to measure the saturation of the market so they can pinpoint overbought or oversell and many more expert advisor that is unbelievably helpful for traders

muna1982
2012-11-16, 04:02 PM

expert advisors are some script or program to operate automated trading in forex with guide line provided by the trader or the programer. they can make a lot of profit without the help of doing any thing by the trader. some time they are dangerous too and make big loss. so first try them in demo to observed the result of its performance then go for live trading.

forexmaster
2012-11-21, 11:57 AM
विशेषज्ञ विज्ञापन टोपी का छज्जा एक सॉफ्टवेयर मेटा मेटा व्यापारी platform के लिए उद्धरण भाषा में लिखा है। यह स्वचालित रूप से इसकी रणनीति अनुसार ट्रेडों और खोलता है खरीदने और बेचने का आदेश। विभिन्न सेटिंग्स भिन्न विशेषज्ञ सलाहकारों होती है और आप इसे अपनी जरूरत के अनुसार सेट कर सकते हैं। यानी, धन प्रबंधन, जोखिम प्रबंधन, आदि सभी यू है क्या करना है यह सेट अप करने के लिए और फिर इसे स्वचालित रूप से खुले और बंद ट्रेडों होगा।
लेकिन मैं विशेषज्ञ सलाहकारों का उपयोग करें, क्योंकि वे दूर अपने खाते उड़ा सकते हैं की सिफारिश नहीं होगा। और वे समझ नहीं कर सकता या जब कुछ समाचार प्रमुख व्यापार की बात आती है और जिससे आपके खाते उड़ाने।

tanujsoni
2012-12-02, 10:03 AM
its a software which trades on behalf of u according to your stretegies..

waleedb
2012-12-02, 01:43 PM

main abi new member ho mujhy ni pata expert advisor in forex kia hai

Amirgoraya
2012-12-07, 04:19 PM
expert advisor me ak softwere rakha jata hai jo ap ka kam auto krata hai ap ne srif us kko play krna hota hai baqi wo khud trad lgata hai or khud us ka profit uthata hai ye samj le k ap ko kam krne ki b zarorat nhi

umarmsg
2012-12-08, 10:32 PM
How can you join a Forex forum? Firstly, you will need to sign up for an account as what the forum's owner wishes you to do.
The forex e-books are great medium for the beginners to quickly understand about the forex trading business. The Backdraft FX is one of the books available in the internet containing all the details of a foreign exchange trading market.

kuddos.29
2012-12-08, 11:07 PM
Forex is risky but profitable. Professional experts are used in currency dealing these days thanks to the technical improvements. There are many types of them so selecting the best would be sensible on our aspect. As you can see technological innovation has been getting over in all possible areas. Good luck.

suzonbmw03
2012-12-09, 07:52 AM
HI FRIENDS,expert advisor is a software written in metaquotes language for the meta-trader platform. it automatically trades according to its strategy and opens buy and sell orders . different expert advisors have different settings and you can set it according to your need. ie, money management, risk management,etc.Professional experts are used in currency dealing these days thanks to the technical improvements. There are many types of them so selecting the best would be sensible on our aspect. As you can see technological innovation has been getting over in all possible areas.

luckybegum001
2012-12-11, 10:22 AM
i think that expert advisor is a software written in metaqutes language for the meta-trader platform. it automatically trades according to its strategy and opens buy and sell orders . most of the rich trader you use it for trading. i hear that it is very much profitable .

asifanayat
2012-12-17, 12:05 PM
expertadvisors aik software hai jo k robot k sath use hota hai eis mein robot automaticaly trade
lagata hai or automatically profit pick krta hai or automatically market k trend k sath changing
lata hai or ous hisab sey he trading krta hai

sweety sania
2012-12-18, 08:30 PM
An expert advisor is high end software tool that helps you in trading in Forex market. These advisors are made according to certain parameters and rules, essentially designed to be embed in your trading platform and execute trading for you.

The reason why most of the traders tend to fail in the Forex market is due to their emotional trading techniques. All traders tend to use emotions such as greed and fear of loss, which can influence their decisions. The inconsistency is another key factor that limits traders to make it large, but also many traders find it difficult to stick to their trading plan, which can costs them money.

pro2
2012-12-20, 09:24 AM
expert advisor is like a software specially written for making auto trade.You can use it as your wish.They will open and close position as per instruction given.But it is not a good idea to use it.Because this are not so successful i think.Rather do forex yourself.

luckybegum001
2012-12-20, 09:17 PM
i think expert advisor is a robot or software that work automatically it will open and close trade for traders according to program and command. i think it is not good for trader, because for using that software you need amount of $10000 capital and you have to give monthly charge for that service. you will get profit 20 to 30 %percent per month. i think a good trader can easily earn that profit with this kind of amount.

muneeb638
2012-12-20, 09:41 PM
one more point: expert advisors (EA's or robots) can be tested on long periods of time. such as last ten years of data. Considering that, one can assume that during that 10 years of testing there have been significant news. If in that testing, the significant news did not change performance (over ten years),

The Blessed
2012-12-23, 09:43 PM
Simply put, an expert advisor is a kind of software popularly known as robots which is being used as an assistant in trading. What it actually does is automating your trading. It does all the analysis of the market for you, and open positions whenever it thinks best, or as programmed.

Keramik
2013-01-11, 02:33 AM

Expert Advisor is a program that was created by using a person's ability to trade so that we can use as a tool for us in the trade and also if we do not have time to trade manually

shahid1
2013-01-11, 05:16 PM
Expert Ad visor trade very well and also gain the profit. They have well experience and knowledge of trade. If we do'nt know then take the expert opinion from them. In this way you can able to gain the profit other wise fear to lose.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Expert adviser mean that soft ware who automatically trade. In this way system has trade and applied the lots automatically. In this way some times trader bear the loss enough. Some times expert adviser give the sufficient profit. It is risky work to trade with Expert Ad visor.

asifanayat
2013-01-13, 05:40 PM
Expert advisor aik software hai jo k forextrading mein working krta hai our eis mein kafi achi
earning hoti hai ye zayada tr robot use krney k liye use krtey hain

Mas
2013-01-16, 10:26 AM

Expert Advisor is a tool to help us do the trade so that we could trade in a way that we can leave because then we can use the robot to trade with a lot of time so we will have plenty of free time in our lives

kalim iqbal
2013-01-16, 11:54 AM
Expert advisor is a bunch of different software tools which are used durning live trading and if we have complete knowledge about the advisors then we make more profit by using the expert advisors.

Roddexx
2013-01-16, 07:03 PM
Expert Advisor is a tool to help us do the trade so that we could trade in a way that we can leave because then we can use the robot to trade with a lot of time so we will have plenty of free time in our lives

How to create an Expert advisor? is it easy to create an expert advisor.

If trading is easy with Expert advisor, why many traders LOSS?

lg_pkl
2013-01-17, 06:28 PM

programs designed to help every trader to use a specific formula that we can get,
a very good trade in gain profits consistently since I usually never use the robot in this trade

mscps
2013-02-01, 10:07 PM
Parabolic and GMACD is expert advisor in forex maket. Many professionals are used these expert advisor. You can also used for Best result. I recomended to use expert advisor. You must know about expert advisor

Earnmaster68
2013-02-10, 02:32 PM
i also have to know about that thanks for sharing commeent

kaisar
2013-02-10, 08:12 PM
Forex Robot or Expert Advisors (EA) is a facility that can be used on Metatrader trading software (MT). This function is used to instruct the computer to automatically analyze the charts and then make trades based on the results of the analysis. Of course, so that the computer can do it automatically, we need to provide a rule or rules, so that the computer can translate wishes and our trading strategy.

kelvin_funky
2013-02-11, 02:14 AM
in my expert advisor or (EA) is an automated program that is in use in MetaTrader trading can help us in either robot or scrip. and we can make your own EA, because it has provided its meta editor, but you have to understand programming language is good

shahid1
2013-02-13, 05:03 PM
I think the professional experts are used in currency dealing these days to the technical improvements. There are many tpes of them so selecting the best would be sensible on our aspect. As you can see the technological and has been geting over in all possible areas of the trading field.

liaqut
2013-02-15, 01:06 PM
An expert advisor is used these days currency thanks to the technical and professional improvements. There are many types
of them so selecting the best would be sensible on our aspect. As we can see technological innovation have been given over the all possible approach.

liaqut
2013-02-18, 12:57 PM
Mostly experts and professional are used in currency dealing these days for seeking the technical and fundamental improvements. There are some nay ideas of selecting the best would be sensible on our aspect.

asifanayat
2013-02-20, 06:29 PM
Forex mein expert advisor aik software hai jo k instaforex mein autu chalta hai eis ey earning k
chances kafi ziyada hotey hain our expert advisor mein robot b chalta hai jo earnng daita hai

peewmilon
2013-02-21, 11:42 AM
How can you become a member of any Fx forum? First of all, you will need to sign up for a free account because exactly what the forum's manager wants you to definitely accomplish.

vallen
2013-02-24, 02:13 AM

Expert Advisor is a program that can make you trade in an automated way so that it would make me feel better in this trade in my own way sir
so then I will be elaborated my potential is to be more advanced in the forex market is a very safe once sir

kaisar2121
2013-02-24, 10:42 PM
In MetaTrader 4, there is a function called "Expert Advisor" EA commonly abbreviated, or we used to know well with the term robot. This function is used to instruct the computer to automatically analyze the charts and then make trades based on the results of the analysis. Of course, so that the computer can do it automatically, we need to provide a rule or rules, so that the computer can translate wishes and our trading strategy.

shoibal90
2013-02-25, 09:34 AM
nicely.. Pro expert.. Generally known because eas or even foreign exchange bots carry out your industry instantly for people like us.. I've truly seen numerous newcomers relying on eas.. My partner and i has been at least one.. And also when i tried using numerous eas.. Nothing at all did wonders for me correctly.. As an alternative this purged the money.. Happily it had been tryout and now when i in no way propose eas for you to any individual because they just don't discover how to react to unique conditions.. Therefore i favor physically dealing as well as wants some others to do so..

mejba01
2013-02-25, 09:36 AM
expert advisor is an advisor who helps u to determine whether u buy or sell according to the market behaviour.

shanu
2013-03-05, 10:06 PM
An expert advisor is a software especially for Met traders stage this software of forex trading is available to the public An expert advisor trade to make

visio it
2013-03-06, 03:26 PM
Expert advisor aik tarha ka robot system hy jo bilqul ap ki tarha work krta hy ap k behalf pe kam krta hy,ya mostly trading pending order k through krta hy with a proper stop loss and take profit,kafi site ap sy monthly subscription be provie krty hain jis k fixed paisy lagty hain.

aliusman
2013-03-06, 11:30 PM
expert advisor wo hai jis ko app jab on kerte hain to robot on ho jata hai or jab band krte ho to band ho jata hai, robot auto trading krta HAI, bus app ko lot size set krna parte hain or baki sarey kam wo khud kerta hai, orr expert advisor5 acha margin de jata hai monthly basis

faiqkhokhar
2013-03-06, 11:34 PM
robot on kernay kay liaye expert advisor use kertay hain yeh ap kay behalf per trading kerta hai or monthly basis per ap ko achi average mil jati hai..robot technically work kerta hai bus apko yeh khyal rakhna hota hai kay ager fundamentaly data strong a jaaye to is ko band ker dena chaiye kiun kay is ay ap ka heavy loss ho sakta hai

shoaib515
2013-03-11, 10:59 PM
aik expert adwisor writing software ka ik tukra hy jo ke mata trader plat form keliey hy .yeh aik expert advisor hy jo ke trading men help karey isliey is k barey me mukamal jankari honi chahiey .

sukkurali
2013-03-11, 11:09 PM
Specialized authorities are employed with forex doing business today thanks to the actual technological advancements. There are many types of all of them so choosing the right will be wise on our element. To find out the actual forex trading expert consultant that every people big-shot forex trading trainers usually are praying there is a constant discover. The most effective computer software with Foreign exchange markets possesses merely become open to the population.

Ranaporthq8843
2013-03-11, 11:27 PM
Forex is a good job.It is better to have a reasonable capital to trade in forex.Generally referred as eas or forex robots do the trade automatically for us.. I've seen many newbies relying on eas . . I was one of them.. And i tried many eas .To discover the forex expert advisor that all those big-shot forex gurus are praying you never find out.so in future i think forex trading will be more famouse

Tania34
2013-03-11, 11:28 PM
a professional Consultant can be a bit of computer software composed especially for this MetaTrader Software. To learn this fx pro advisor that each people big-shot fx authorities are usually praying due to determine. The most beneficial computer software within Forex markets features just turn out to be there for the population

ijazahmad510
2013-03-12, 10:32 PM
Expert adviser ak tara sa ak program ha jo ka advisor ki order ko follow karta ha or ya advisor ka order per amal kartye hoye kaam karta ha or ak advisor jo order is ko dayta ha to ya wo hi function karta ha

sohailnawaz2mb
2013-03-13, 12:08 AM
professional experts are used in dealing th currency now a days . iska basic faida new cumors ko hota ha jo ubhe trading ko ni jante wo techanical imporvemnts lete hn or apni trading ko b mprove krte hn iss liye ek proper epert giude hona bht zaori ha

tayia157
2013-03-14, 04:24 PM
Expert Advisor is software in Metatrader 4 which can help us to make a trade and in insatforex platform expert advisor is alos help the bebinner, this is very useful software in the platform i mostly three expert advisor are use which are Moving average, MACD sample and IFC MB are my best advisors.

naqash
2013-03-14, 04:30 PM
What is an Expert Adviser?

Expert adviser is a robotic software that can make trades automatically , i am using a robot that can work24 hours a day and giving me a great profit on daily basis . it can make profit up to 250% of your equity in a day (depends on market condition).

kaisar2121
2013-03-14, 10:50 PM
a system that allows it to run trade sale and purchase transactions automatically in Forex trading. This system not only can tell you information about the possibility to get profit / gain, but also can execute directly and automatically on your trading account.

irshad
2013-03-26, 02:04 PM
An Expert Advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader
Platform. An Expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make.

zahidahsan
2013-03-26, 11:10 PM
The forex expert advisor is a program capable of performing in the terminal any action following the instructions of a trader, without his direct involvement. All tasks are performed automatically or mechanically, which is why the advisors are called experts or mechanical trading systems (MTS). Simply put, this is a program sending applications to a broker without any intervention on the part of the trader. You install a profit forex expert advisor to the existing forex online trading platform, which is connected to the server broker, adjust all the settings, and the advisor will begin trading according to a preset strategy.

moon dk
2013-03-27, 09:42 PM
Expert adviser is a software written in metaquotes language specially for meta-trade plate form.it trades automatically according to their strategy.an expert adviser can be programmed to execute trades on a live account.
Expert advisers are:
MACD
GMACD
ATR
CCI and more..

kitaro
2013-03-27, 11:34 PM

sohailsk
2013-03-28, 12:25 AM
There are many software available in the market to boast the trading business from the traders end, Expert Adviser (EA and the Robot) are the examples of it, this software helps the trader to save his energy and stop the trading itself by analyzing the trends of the market.

shoukat654
2013-04-03, 08:43 PM
there are many different expert advisors have different settings and you can set it according to your need. ie money management risk management etc .

marshad
2013-04-04, 08:29 PM
an expert adviser is very important for me. in expert advise means that what is for your benefical and in which way you can make a good software. you can make your programme well.

imdadvirk
2013-04-04, 08:35 PM
nice que???
expert adviser he humy kamyab karti hai and expert adviser k begar hum forex main kamyab nai ho sakty so expert adviser he humara teacher hai forex main and mary khyal main trading main expert humary liey to indain forex he hai

angle
2013-04-04, 08:42 PM
an expert adviser is an adviser that makes us be better when it comes to real trading it is an adviser that gives us information more abbout a certaing thing that does happen in and from the market making as to make good desitions.

munna123
2013-04-07, 01:38 PM
the automatically trades according to its strategy and opens buy and sell orders . different expert advisors have different settings and you can set it according to your need. ie, money management, risk management,etc.Professional experts are used in currency dealing these days thanks to the technical improvements in time

dwik
2013-04-07, 07:31 PM
an expert advisor is a tool or a robot created to trade automatically, without the need ontime see price movements in front of the monitor. what is needed is a vps or computer online all the time and settings during the execution process in accordance with the will.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-10, 07:50 PM
An expert advisor is a old trader in forex trading. Only such advisor can give us some peaceful advises because he gain profit or loss in forex trading and he is well experienced and he knew ups and rights about forex trading.

aug14
2013-04-11, 09:04 PM
on meta traders platfom there is a software named expert edvisor,expert edvisor is the very use full and a very good software for trading,use expert edvisor in trading on meta trader platform make me secure from a huge loss.

forex_adviser
2013-04-12, 11:04 AM
An expert adviser is tool that helps you in trade by making automatic trading according to you given parameters and command with out your involvement.Mostly new and experienced persons use EA that always find a search robot to do all for them.If you use MT4 or MT5 paltform there are many built-in EA and if you don't like them you can install a custom EA also.

tahir11
2013-04-12, 05:08 PM
expert advisers means k ap jab forex use karty hen to apko is k baray may knowledge nai hota is wja se apko experties ki rae lena bohat zruri hota ha ku k is pe acount banana or then is pe post krna thora typical ha new comer k liye is liye hume experts se advise lena hoti ha
\

shafqatirshad
2013-04-16, 09:56 AM
an expert advise is important because it can guide you in your business. they can advise you what is best for your self and in what way you can make a good program. it is use ful for you.

raazi
2013-04-16, 10:27 PM
ik expart advisor currncy ki dealing karta ha or ye kam din ma tecnical improvmnt ka lia istmal hota ha or ap yaha pa buht sa tecnial areas dakhta ho....

mujeeb
2013-04-17, 10:44 PM
ak expert advisor wo hota hai jo khaas tor pr MetaTrader Platform k liye hota hai jo software ka ak importent hisa hota hai from my piont of veiw

bilal02
2013-04-19, 10:18 AM
gair molki kransi main aik mahir advisor wo hai jo apnay logon ko sahi malumat deta hai or apnay logon ki slah karta hai or unhay schai ki taraf lejata hai or ghaiir mulki kransi kay baray main kay kis kransi ka rate kitna hai kis din is ka rate kum hoa or kis din is ka rate ziada hoa us kay baray main logon ko sahi baat batana ke wo konsi kransi kharidain or konsi kransi ko frokht karian is kay baray main logon ko sahi baat batana aik mahir adviser ki nishani hay.

nayeem01715
2013-04-21, 09:17 AM
Specialist experts are utilized throughout forex trading these days on account of this techie advancements. There are many forms of these people thus selecting the right would be wise in our factor. As you can notice systems has been getting over in all of the possible places.

mamakamrul
2013-04-21, 11:10 AM
Consultants is a trading platform meta language software quotations, trading on its strategy and transactions. Different expert advisers with different settings and you can set the Treasury needs IE. Risk management and so on, all you have to do is. Settings, and then trades.but automatically turns on and off does not recommend the use of reason, the experts because they can blow out your account and they don't understand, or when some big news, so it can blow your account.

ippapress786
2013-04-22, 07:49 AM
Expert advisor aik robots hi hain tu auto work karaty hain expert adviser aik appication software hah ju humari di hoi commened per work karta hah is software main hum auto work karwaty hain

konka
2013-04-22, 07:52 AM
An expert Ad-visor is invite her friends, neighbor and relative. Everybody like simple work for earn money and build his life. So I love Forex business site. It's easy and simple.

smsobuj
2013-04-22, 09:54 AM
EA stands for Expert advisor. By the definition we know, it normally do advice for the traders. It is also can used for auto trade execution. EA is written using meta quotes language for specially meta trade platform. Some traders find it as a great help while trading. But some people don't like to use EA.

ishaq02
2013-04-22, 04:04 PM
hello guys about your post i think that Professional experts are used in currency dealing these days thanks to the technical improvements. There are many types of them so selecting the best would be sensible on our aspect. As you can see technological innovation has been getting over in all possible areas.thanks for the post take care

duke38
2013-04-22, 11:11 PM
expert advisor is software based helping plat forum which helps ans assist the user. it is like a technical advisor for the technical improvements it has many option you just select what is require to you like risk management etc but it can be very much risky for user who have less knowledge about the trading business a advise for them not to completely relay on them

faridshawky
2013-04-23, 03:17 AM
My friends on the Forex Expert Advisors (EA for or robots) that can be tested over long periods of time. Like the last ten years of data. Considering that, one can assume that during those 10 years of experiences there have been significant news. If this test, and significant news did not change the performance (over ten years), it may be safe to assume that there is usually really low chance that some new news that will indeed affect the

jancaree3
2013-04-23, 09:16 AM
forex is an Expert Advisor in trading . i can shold b a good & excelent broker.

fron
2013-04-27, 08:43 AM
Forex expert advisor is a program that is able to perform at the terminal following the instructions of a merchant, without his direct involvement. All tasks are done automatically or mechanically, this is why the so-called expert advisors

fxfx
2013-04-27, 08:53 AM
expert advisors aisey softwere hotey hain jin mey automatic trading karney ki information hoti hy or wo automatic trading karney k kam atey hain mean k robots.. trading softwere mey esey attach kar k automatic trading ki jati hy expert advisors sey traders hud apni strategies ko expert advisors mey save kar k onsey trading karwatey hain..

shafi
2013-04-27, 08:53 AM
human predictjon, but it is not only fundamental to progress in forex, Forex is known as a buines very meticulous about its basic rules, and if not practicing forex with all these rules and disciplinary, you'll never make progress in frex, noted that i tis quite fu,n but not sufficient factor to achieve gains.......

siblu30
2013-04-27, 09:09 AM
That,s expert Advisor software platform, metaquotes language meta-trader. business strategy and opens automatically buy and sell order. other settings and unlike expert advice for your needs. This means, money management, risk management, and thus, you all up and what you should do if you want to open and close a businessBut as they can blow your account to use the expert advisor, not a good idea is to set up and I do not understand the business and, in some cases, there is good news and a careful account the partition there are many different types of them on our part to be able to select the best for. As you can see in every possible area of technology.

s4life4s
2013-04-28, 07:12 AM
expert advisor or robaot aik software haen jo k hamari trading ko khud hi lagatay haen or khud hi khatam karty haen. mary khiyal sy robot ko use nai karna chahy. kiyun k en ka zihan nai hota enhun ny apni marzi k sath trading lagani hoti hy. es liye trader ko chahy k wo khud hi trading kary.

m.ikram
2013-04-28, 01:28 PM
forex advisor aik robot hi hy. hamy advisor ko use nai karna chahy. agar esy use bhi karna ho to pehly demo account maen use kar lena chahy. phir real account maen hi use karna chahy. wasy agar menual yani khud hi trading ki jaey to ziyada best hy es tarha experience bhi barhta hy.

fulltry
2013-04-28, 04:39 PM
cci is an expert advisor and me and other people are trust on that advisor its really good advisor and his way of dealings are satisfactory for the people's.

aptx4869
2013-05-05, 12:30 PM
An EA or Expert Advisor or robot are one of the feature which provide by Metatrader to make trade activities easier on their trade. Different with indicator, an EA are more complicated, it was written on C++ language. The file Usually on MQ4 or EX4. Many trader have created great robots and just set in in their Trading platform. With that robot, they are do not need to keep watch their chart anymore. Cause the robot will entry and exit the deal based the programs.

laljawahar
2013-05-05, 12:37 PM
forex trading ma aap ko learn karne ho ge forex ma bhager learn or knowledge nahi ho ge to aap ko forex ma kam karan ma maza nahi ha ga forex ma learn ma bhot important ha.or kuch time demo account ma kam karha or or fire aap ko real account ma kam karna ho ga.

tamiunsoed
2013-05-05, 12:45 PM
a systematic software that is used in the meta trader in situ function for the parts that shed light on the existing signs on the platform .. so to make it easier to read the sign on the platform

mar1990
2013-05-08, 05:58 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@ ~~!!!@@@ trading mmain boht log joo kk beginner hoty hann unn ko b trading ko mazeed bahter banany k ly trading news kiroort hoti hayy kun kk agr trader ko news nhi millan ge to wo trading forex market mmain hony wali change ko followw nhi kr sky ga ;;;;;;;;
orr iss kk sath hee sath beginner ko chahy kk woo iss kabil ho k wo trading mmain hony wali changing ko addopt kr k apni trading ko mzeed acha krr sky orr best profit earn krr skkyy ;;;;; is ly trading mmain news ap ki trading ko safe rakhti hann ....~~!!@@@

adviser mean advise krny wala ....like brooker and trading news.........

Rehan
2013-05-09, 02:44 PM
For expert person in trading want to give good and more information to other so he become soon more popular then others. so professional experts are also used in currency dealing with each other. So i think for expert advisor is a part of software on paper. Especially in the filed of Mt trader.

tigase
2013-05-09, 04:09 PM
expent advisor is programming that runs on both mt4 metafortrade or MT5, now the program can be set according what we need, we can also create your own indicators or we make a forex robot that helps us in forex trading, a lot of people who expent learn to make robot trading advisor, and sometimes even sold traded.

kitaro
2013-05-10, 10:33 PM
Forex expert advisor is a program that is able to perform at the terminal following the instructions of a merchant, without his direct involvement. All tasks are done automatically or mechanically, this is why the so-called expert advisors or mechanical trading system (MTS). Simply put, this is a program to send the application to mediate without the trader. You install an expert advisor for online forex trading platform available, which is connected to the broker server, adjust all the settings, and after it started trading adviser in accordance with the preset strategy.,

sahilbutt
2013-05-15, 10:13 PM
mera idea sa expirt advisr wo hota ha jo acha gaide kara is platforum ka lia kiu ka ye risky platforum ha is ma kam asn nh ha agr tab ye acha advice kra ga to is ka lia best ho ga

fxstar
2013-05-15, 10:31 PM
use your personal trading skills for trading don,t trust any one in forex news trading is good but we need huge experience for that then we able to do news trading so every time try to do demo trade before join in real trading its for new traders

militokanor
2013-05-15, 11:14 PM
A professional counselor can be a piece of code that is written specifically for the Meta Trader Platform to discover forex professional consultant to each and every one of their big-shot forex gurus square measure dearly you ne'er check.The best code to the Forex markets have just changed it to a wider audience.

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-17, 06:06 PM
Expert Adviser is a very good software in the forex trading market,this program make your trade in the market in very easy way,this software is not trust able for me,because in this trading business you must face many of problems so if you take a big risk in this business so you must take a loss.

sunombre
2013-05-17, 10:06 PM
And can somebody advise me one which has a good benefit? Although beeing quite risky

superboys
2013-05-19, 08:12 PM
fisrst step you have need a account forex then you make insta account and trade his $ and play his own risk.i am realy enjoy for play forex trade.its realy a nice business for me.

sakira
2013-05-19, 08:19 PM
How to make your first Forex on any discussion forum free account just what the Forum should be made available to the same supplier.

fxrafi4
2013-05-22, 09:36 PM
How are you able to be a part of a Forex forum? first of all, you may have to be compelled to sign in for associate degree account as what the forum's owner needs you to try to to............

rowshanalam
2013-05-22, 11:15 PM
How would you like to sign up for some kind of for example the community? First of all, you need to sign up for a Forex account it just looks what your firm wants to sell you.

waqas1
2013-06-07, 09:24 AM
main abi forex itna expert nahi huwa ho ka koi advice da sako ma abi khud forex ka barye ma kisi sa advice la raha ho abi muje itna experince nahi huwa ha

sidhu5775
2013-06-08, 01:51 PM
expert advisers automaticallyput buy and sell ordersaccording to their strategies and they have different settings according to your requirments.then they will guide you in the forex trading market.

2013-06-10, 12:34 PM
it automatically trades according to its strategy and opens buy and sell orders . different expert advisors have different settings and you can set it according to your need. ie, money management, risk management,etc. all u have to do is to set it up and then it will automatically open and close trades.............

saaad042
2013-06-21, 07:19 PM
is me ak softwr rakha jta ha joo ap ka kam ko auto krata ha ap ne srif us koo play krna hota ha baqi wo he khud trad lgata hai or khud he us ka profit uthta ha ye samj la ka ap ko kam krne ke b zarorat ni,,,

babar butt
2013-06-21, 10:22 PM
when you are join this platform so you are good work in it so you are best oppnion in it to the expert advisor becoz it is a best platform and you are good earn in it

zeeshan13g
2013-06-22, 07:19 AM
An expert adviser is a person who advises the people for there beneficent he knows the truth observe the society people each and every thing happening in the world if people are wrong he advises them or guide them.

Ali 123
2013-06-22, 02:11 PM
is me ak softwere rakha jta ha jo app kaa kaam auto krata ha app na srif uss ko play krna hota ha baq wo khud trad lgta hai or khud us ka proft uthta hai ye samj le ka aapp ko kam krne ke be zarrat nahi paty

firoz420
2013-06-22, 02:16 PM
An Expert Advisor is a part of software on paper especially fro the Met Trader stage. An Expert Advisor be able to now counsel trader which trade to make or can be automatic to mechanically carry out the trade on a exist account.

madni434
2013-06-22, 03:42 PM
yes forex trading kay bary main bohat sary forum mojood hain
aur ap ko jo bhe forum acha lagy jis sy kafi sari achi informations
mily os forum main apna account bna ky informations hasil kerain
aur pher apna forex ka kam start ker dain

ABUZAR
2013-07-09, 06:51 AM
expert advisor me 1 softwre rakha jata ha joo ap koa kam auto krata ha ap ne srif us ko play krna hota hai baq wo khud trad lgta hai or khud us ka profit uthata hai yee samj lee ka aap koo kam krne ke bee zarorat ni. also many tradrs find it dificult too stick too thir tradng plan, which can coost thaam mony....

jams4u
2013-07-09, 12:04 PM

Brother Expert Advisor is a part of software for the Meta Trader which trade to make or can be automatic to on a exist account. its written in metaquotes language for the meta-trader platform. and also peoples use some following indicators as EA Expert advisor are

1. MacD
2. GMACD
3. CCI
4. RSI
5. Parabolic etc

MASUMBD01
2013-07-11, 02:18 PM
Expert adviser give us some knowledge for our better trade.

ziage
2013-07-12, 04:32 PM
mery khyal se istrade ma aur kisi bi bussiness ma exert adviose bohat hi kamki chese ha .ku ke wo o expert hoty ha aur hamy trade maloss se bchny ke liye tips muhiya kerty ha .jiss se trader ko loss ma jany se pehly pta chll jata ha .

ecofx
2013-07-21, 10:11 AM

expert advisor (EA) yay ek robot type hay. isko agar ap apne meta trader ke software mei copy paste kar k chalao and isko chart par active karo to yay buy sell khud ba khud karega. lekin mei in par believe nahe karta kyun k mostly ea's account blow kardete hay.

perfectonline
2013-08-14, 04:05 AM
expert advisor aisy peple hoty hein jo k humein aik plate form provide karty hien aor iss ko language mein written karny k baad humeein difference kisim ki faciliteis provide karty hein ta k hum iss sy faida hasil kar sakien aor earning kar sakien isss k liey ye difference kisim ki languag use karty hein.

Endeye
2013-08-16, 12:14 AM
Expert advisor is a program that can be run automatically in the trading system MetaTrader, to use the EA must understand how setting up EA, otherwise it will be loss and MC, hence the use of the Expert advisor is not recommended for the newbie trader, because wrong settings of EA would be very fatal consequences.

forexfx
2013-08-17, 10:13 AM
mere pass abi koi be expert aur best advice nahi hain main abi new ho forex main jab main is main expert ho jayeo gaya to apni advice aur plan ko share karo gaya ap sa

kaziopu
2013-08-20, 02:03 PM
Just as in artistic endeavors, there is talent involved.Just as in artistic endeavors, there is talent involved. It is important to choose a broker who offers a trading platform that will allow you to do the analysis you require,

khushii89
2013-08-21, 03:11 PM
well that is a superb website i hvae expert adviso in the david to do ean money and this is a great discussio and the traders what the reports and the expert and the reality and thisis a grat great

Simple
2013-08-21, 03:22 PM
Ek expert advisor wo zarya hia jo apko behtreen exper advise dega jiske through apko andaaza hoga k kin baato dhyaan mein rakhte hue banday ko agay barh kar apni earning aur tajarbay ko increase karna chahye, ek exper advisor intehaai ehem hai ek business man k liye jo apnaay business ki kamyaabi dekhna chahay.

KORSEL
2013-09-18, 05:56 PM
Expert advisor is a program that can be run automatically in the trading system MetaTrader, to use the EA must understand how setting up EA, otherwise it will be loss and MC, hence the use of the Expert advisor is not recommended for the newbie trader, because wrong settings of EA would be very fatal consequences.

true what you say that EA is one type of robot that automatically run in this trade, and I think we trade with this EA will be able to trade in the 24-hours of trading, but we should also have oversight on trade with EA because it will help trade to get the correct and proper when one of the EA work

asingh601
2013-11-10, 01:57 AM
expert advisor is a software written in metaquotes language for the meta-trader platform. it automatically trades according to its strategy and opens buy and sell orders . different expert advisors have different settings and you can set it according to your need. ie, money management, risk management,etc. all u have to do is to set it up and then it will automatically open and close trades.
but i would not recommend to use expert advisors because they can blow away your account. and they cannot understand or trade when some major news comes and thereby blowing your account.

aapne bahut acchi tarah se bataya ki expert advicer kya hota hai par ye nahi bataya ki ye ek robot hai jo automatically sare decision leta hai aur trading karta hai iski apni ek strategy hai aur wo usi ko follow karta hai iske pass apna dimga naam ki koi chiz nahi hoti hai bas isliye iska upyog khatarnak ho jata hai apne se trading kare wo hi bahut acchi hai.

hubb
2013-12-09, 11:06 PM
now days every man seems as a expert advisor of trading but in my view the expert advisor of trading is that which knows all the difficultes of trading and know how to bear loss and how to come back form loss and take profit at that time so i personally preffered that we should think trade with our mind not any more but market club advisor are the best in my experience

Aloneboy03
2013-12-14, 01:47 PM

Azeem Sarwar
2014-01-07, 05:16 PM
Hi, all Indian forex part,

An Expert Advisor is a piece of programming on paper particularly for the Met Trader stage. An Expert Advisor have the ability to now direct broker which exchange to make or might be programmed to mechanically do the exchange on an exist account.

Master Advisors are amazingly supple bit of programming that can get any in place excited about illustration that is realistic on the met dealer stage. They are printed in their exclusive teaching words call Met Quotes Language account 4.

saqibs
2014-02-25, 09:05 PM
meri to advise ja hain ka kabi be forex main trade kisi ka kahne per na ja kisi ka peche lag kar na karo humesha trade apne hisab sa smj kar karo jayse ap ko best lagta hain ap khud market ak trend smjyeo aur is hisab sa trade karo

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-02-25, 09:30 PM
mery khyal main expert advise rka ye measn huta ahi k jo log is amin expert huty ahin wo isa min apny jo coments dyty hain us ko experrt advisor kehty hain mery bhai is say zyda main ani janta hon

Ex.ness Support
2014-04-21, 12:05 AM
An Expert Advisor is a piece of software written specifically for the MetaTrader Platform. An Expert Advisor can just advise traders which trades to make or can be programmed to automatically execute the trades on a live account.

Expert Advisors are very flexible pieces of software that can take any information into account that is available on the metatrader platform. They are written in their own proprietary programming language called MetaQuotes Language

agit_pratoris
2014-05-12, 08:19 PM
Good explanation sir.. I think so...
But Right or North can't be guarantee.

tony_adi
2014-06-06, 07:37 PM
EA=robot=software for mt4/mt5 to operating the trade function

Using EA is great decision, it more simple use and accurate. Each EA have its own trading strategy and its style.
in lite fx, i've been using EA in whole of my trade transactions.

waqasmanzor
2014-06-07, 01:06 PM
meri advice ja hain ka forex main jab tak ap expert nahi ho jaye tab tak ap is main invest na kare kyon ka forex sa loos ho jayta hain aur kabi be kisi sa adhar mang kar money forex main invest na karye

Ali110
2014-08-07, 08:47 PM
you mean some ssrt of robot? isnt this called auto trading or something?man its terrible to see an automatic software doing the business for you and either earning you the day or blowing you out for good.

hassaantariq
2014-08-13, 06:23 PM
i also want to know about expert traders in forex. i know a little bit of experts in forex.i think they are the robots who do automatic trades in forex and they use data of last years to trade efficiently and to earn big amounts.

bilalahsan
2014-08-13, 06:28 PM
expert advisor are software a trading tool witch trade him self every expert advisor have his own strategy and expert advisor open and execute trade automatically. this call auto trading. you can set parameters like lot size tp stop loss in expert advisor.

2014-08-13, 06:31 PM
Expert advisor is a software written in metaquotes language for the meta-trader platform. it automatically trades according to its strategy and opens buy and sell orders. it may be safe to assume that usually there is really low chance that some new news would actually affect performance really badly. I wrote this just to counter your opinion, cherrytrade, on signifficant news and their impact.

daniya1432
2014-08-16, 06:10 PM
Expert adviser is a Forex software and many traders are using this software but i think this software is not very successful in Forex because if this software is accurate then in all over the world all the traders are become billionaires.

zahid.hassan
2014-08-16, 06:22 PM
For professional person in commercialism wish to convey sensible and additional data to different therefore he become before long additional standard then others. therefore skilled consultants are employed in currency addressing one another. therefore i feel for professional add visor could be a a part of computer code on paper. particularly within the filed of Mt monger.

daniya1432
2014-08-16, 06:22 PM
Expert adviser is a Forex software and many traders are using this software but i think this software is not very successful in Forex because if this software is accurate then in all over the world all the traders are become billionaires.

Deepanshu
2015-02-02, 08:20 AM
EAS is basically an auto trading by experts who executes the trading and are generally for long time trades. users must not depend on them and should learn and use thei own analysation as market has got news with which we must be updated

gmm123
2015-02-02, 09:02 AM
I think it is software there work categories for the trading there fore we use it .Expert Advisors are extremely supple piece of software that can get any in order keen on explanation that is obtainable on the met trader stage. They are printed in their own proprietary indoctrination words call Met Quotes Language. it helpful for a good trader .

atifrana
2015-02-02, 11:40 AM
In my thinking Expert adviser Indicators ko hi kehte hain jasie RSI ho gaya Stochastic ho gaya or baki adviser kisi or ko kehte hain to mujhe theek se sure nai but adviser se means yahi hai k jaise Indicators hum ko advice de rahe hote hain market situation ki.

ramjan ali
2016-01-03, 09:33 PM
In Forex Expert Advisro is a software which is using the trader very comfortably and with a faith. The trader can also depend on this software as alike indicator. This called expert Advisor. MACD PV Point RSI EMA MA etc.

adna
2016-07-18, 06:53 PM
Forex trading mai expert advisor wo hota hai jis kay pas achi strategies hon jis ki strategies aesi hon kay usay loss na ho forex trading mai aesay log bohot zyada kamiyaab hotay hain forex trading mai hamay advisors ki madad hasil krni chaahiye.

sarfraz786
2017-08-01, 08:38 PM
in this trading business the experts adviser is a man who have knowledge of this trading business and he know about the up and down of this trading market he can valuate the trading market .

SA148P
2018-05-12, 10:21 PM
the expert advisor is that how share his knowledge and experience with honesty he can always share his knowledge with their friends and other traders and made strategies with his experience for his juniors and advise to control emotions a good advisor always a 2 juniors to work with mind and understand the market and its charts reduce the losseswe can reduce our loss by experience of market

Ahmed123
2018-06-27, 08:19 PM
What is an Expert Advisor?
Hello, all Indian forex member,
An Expert Advisor is a part of software on paper especially for the Met Trader stage. An Expert Advisor be able to now counsel trader which trade to make or can be automatic to mechanically carry out the trade on a exist account.
Expert Advisors are extremely supple piece of software that can get any in order keen on explanation that is obtainable on the met trader stage. They are printed in their own proprietary indoctrination words call Met Quotes Language account 4.

Amir151
2018-09-11, 09:26 AM
flips's Avatar Join Date
Sep 2012
Accumulated bonus
4.00 USD
Thanks
one more point: expert advisors (EA's or robots) can be tested on long periods of time. such as last ten years of data. Considering that, one can assume that during that 10 years of testing there have been significant news. If in that testing, the significant news did not change performance (over ten years), it may be safe to assume that usually there is really low chance that some new news would actually affect performance really badly. I wrote this just to counter your opinion, cherrytrade, on signifficant news and their impact.

chasif
2019-04-29, 09:44 AM
yes dears friends miry khyal mn to sb se phly mri advise hi apny new forex forum ply any wly bhion ko k apna sikhin aru phr trade krna shuru krin mt4 py any k ly ap ,ko phly kafi kch sikhna chaye aur es k vad es py aml krna chaye its my advice

Bmw123
2019-05-17, 10:20 PM
Expert Advisor be able to now counsel trader which trade to make or can be automatic to mechanically carry out the trade as
Iexist account.

Muhammad adnan
2019-05-29, 01:13 AM
Honesty he can always share his knowledge with their friends and other traders and made strategies with his experience for his juniors and advise to control emotions a good advisors....

Daintree0002
2019-07-04, 09:05 AM
The forex expert advisor is a program capable of performing in the terminal any action following the instructions of a trader, without his direct involvement. All tasks are performed automatically or mechanically, which is why the advisors are called experts or mechanical trading systems (MTS).

ij999
2020-07-25, 10:09 PM
Export Advisor ka multab hai k Auto trading hai. Auto trading bhe popular ho rehi hai. Likan abhi tek koi trader ney max profit earn kia ho Auto trading ki madad sey best ya hai k hum manual trading krey aur es mai expert ho tk hum zada profit earn krey.

Qasim14
2020-09-28, 06:52 PM
agar aap forex trading jante hain aur trading kar rahe hain to aapka for an expert ke bare mein Janna bahut jaruri hai forex signal ki tarah hota hai yah batata hai ki market jismein aap trading karna chahte ho vah kis taraf jane wali hai aap apne pasand ke expert advisor ko follow karte ho aur kuchh fees and charges aapko Dena padte Hain jiske badle vah aapko signal yah aapki trade account mein trade karta hai jiska profit aap hasil karte hue expert advisor ki ki percentage loss of profit ki vahan per show ho rahi hoti hai uska apna bahut bada kaun hota hai jo ke vahan per shor ho raha hota hai kisko kitna loss hua hai aur kitna profit usi ke matlab aap apne account ko usko use per lagate ho aur expert advisor apni marji se trading karta hai isko kahate Hain Auto trading karna autorobot vo trading kahate Hain

Murshad
2020-10-11, 08:21 PM
Aj ka market ka Rujhaan:Bullish sell
+
Moving average aur market movement
Oper ka ishara de ri hai

Time frame ko dekh kar resistance aur support points ko samjha jata hai

Daily aur hafty ka chart dekhen taa ke apko market samjhna asaan ho

Agar ap acha knowledge aur experience hasil karna chahte hain to zyada se zyada time is main guzaren aur acha profit hasil karen

joney
2020-10-11, 08:26 PM
Helo Forex Members
Aaj k din markeet
Buy +
ki trf Ishara kr rahe hai
RSI, MACD ßollinger bend k mutabik or Perabolic markeet me Azafy k bary me Batata hai
Agar ham Acha faida uthana chahty hain to Forex Trading ka Ilam sekhain or Tajurba hasil karain
Forex Trading ka karobar hamain faida dy skta hai
Is k liy hamain Mehnat krni hoge
Q k,
Mehnat kamyabi ki kunji hai=====

Ahad45
2020-10-11, 08:32 PM
Hi Friends +

Resistance aur Support points bhi Market per depend karte hain.

Market up hoti hai aur kabhi down ki taraf movement karti hai.

hamain trading se pehle indicators ko smajhna chahiye taa k ham SELL ya BUY mein trade laga sakey jis se acha profit mil sakey.

ager ham market ko samjhe bagher trade kare ge to hamain nuqsan ka samna krna par sakta he.

""BEST""

Hafiz Saab
2020-10-11, 11:21 PM
Aj ka market ka Rujhaan: Bullish
+
Resistance aur Support points news par inhasaar karte hain

Trading karne se pehle achay se indicators ko dekhen aur achay trader se mil ke trading karen

Trading main jitna sanbhal kar chalo ge utna hi kamyaab raho ge

Forex trading main ao aur ameer bano apna future acha banao
"Best"

Diljit Dosanjh
2020-10-12, 06:38 AM
+
Resistance aur Support points bhi news par inhasaar karte hain

Trading karne se pehle indicators ko achay se dekhen aur phir faisla karen ke trade kis category main karni hai

Hamesha sabar se kaam lein aur acha profit hasil karen

Forex trading main ao aur ameer bano

Ap achay se kaam karen ge to acha bonus aur acha profit hasil kar sakein ge

Hafiz Saab
2020-10-12, 06:43 AM
Market ka aj ka Rujhaan:sell
+
Indicators aur Moving average market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance aur Support points se bhi market nechay hoti nazar a ri hai

Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

BesT Of LucK
"Best"

Qasim14
2020-10-12, 07:01 AM
Mera andaza k mutabiq market =Buy +
Jo surata hall chal rahi hai us k mutabiq
Market 80 % chance uper janay k hain
Support or resistance point be market k up honey ka ishara day raha hai
Is liya ham ko buy ki Trade laga dani chahiye

Ayan786
2020-10-12, 07:11 AM
Helo Dosto kesy hain ap
Ajj k din market Sell+
Ki tarf raju kar rahi hai
Agr
M15 kareeb hain to sirf buy krain sell na krain
Or agr kimat is k nichy wapis aa jati hai to kuch mat karain
Agr
M15 nichy ki janib hai to buy krain sell na krainagr kimat is k upar jati hai to kuch mat karain
Jori ki had or gair janbdar ilaqa hai is k darmian hony wali koi b tijarat zati faisla hai na is tajzia ka hissa
Agar
Acha faida hasil krna hai to indicatrs ko samjna zarori hai
Best of Luck====

Zeeshan420
2020-10-12, 07:51 AM
Ajj Market Movement:sell+

Current Rate aur previous Rate market ke Nechy hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke Nechy hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Murshad
2020-10-12, 07:59 AM
Aj ka market ka Rujhaan:Bullish sell
+
Moving average aur market movement
Oper ka ishara de ri hai

Time frame ko dekh kar resistance aur support points ko samjha jata hai

Daily aur hafty ka chart dekhen taa ke apko market samjhna asaan ho

Agar ap acha knowledge aur experience hasil karna chahte hain to zyada se zyada time is main guzaren aur acha profit hasil karen

Destny03
2020-10-12, 08:23 AM
Market Movement sell.+
Pair sell ka ban gya hai Market kafi Oper hoii hai ab
Nechy ki traf movement kar rahi hai is lia main Kahun ga k Humain
Trade sell ki laga deni Chahie ye Humary lie kafi Faidy Mand Sabit ho Sakti
hai or Akhri 8 Ghanty ka Garaff Dekha jaye to saaf pata Chalta hai
Market Oper ho k ab Nechy ki traf movement kar rahi hai. Shukria

joney
2020-10-12, 08:58 AM
Helo Dosto
Aaj markeet sell +
ki tarf jany ka ishara dy rhe hai,

Perabolic sr or ßollinger bend RSI k Ishary b markeet ko Nichy btaty hain,
Lehaza
Sort-e-haal k bary me sochain or phr asani se Trading ka fesla krain
Q,k Forex Trading Dunia ka Taqatwar Karobar hai,

Hr koi Online kamana chahta hai is k liye Indian Forex Trading Online kamai ka Behtren Tarika hai
God Luck Dosto=====

Royal003
2020-10-12, 09:24 AM
Ajj Market Movement: Sell+

Kal ki Nechy movement ko market Jari Rakh skti hai kyuki Market meh Kafi Nechy Movement thi kal

Halaki price abhi ek Resistance Jaga pe hai usa Resistance ko Market ache se Cheak Karega Agar ye Jaga Market Rukti hai toh pakka Market Nachy jy gi.

IUB
2020-10-12, 09:41 AM
aj k din market trend =strong buy
aj market ky upper jane k chance 80% hai support or resistance bhi market k upper jane
k pora ishara dy rahy hai is liye hamy aj k din upper ki teraf trade lagane chayie taky zaida
sy zaida profit hasil ker saky

SDK
2020-10-12, 09:49 AM

Trading karne se pehle indicators ko achay se dekhen aur phir faisla karen ke trade kis category main karni hai

MTB
2020-10-12, 10:24 AM
Aj market nechy jane k ishara dy rhe hai or hmy aj trade bhi nechy ki teraf lagani chayie taky achy paisa kama saky aghr hm log market ko samj k trading kary tw hm log kafi paise kama sakty hai

RYK
2020-10-12, 11:11 AM
forex tradimg me hm do terha ki trading krty hai ya hm log upper ki trade lagaty hai ya nechy ki trade lagaty hai aghr hm log trading market ko samj k kary ya news ko dekh kr trading kary tw achy paise kma sakty hai verna aghr hm tuky sy trading kary gy tw phir paise kamae ki umeed km hai is liye hmy market ko achy sy samj k trading krni chayie

IUB
2020-10-12, 12:58 PM
aj k market trend=sell
support level or resistane level market ky nechy ki teraf jane k full ishara dy rhe hai
is liye hamy sell ki trade lagane chayie taky zaida earning ho saky aghr hm log
rozana market ko samj k trading kary tw roz acha profit earn kr sakty hai

IPL
2020-10-12, 01:27 PM
Trading sy insan bohat kuc bna sakta hai is k liye insan k experience hona bohat zarori hai aghr uska experience hoga tw wo dino me bohat sy goals achieve kr sakta hai is k liye thori c mehnat chayie agyr bageer sochy samjy or tuky lga kr trading kary gy tw hmy himesha nuksan he uthana prhy ga

SDK
2020-10-12, 01:35 PM
trading shero krne sy plhy hamy trading k bary me ache terha samj lena chayie aghr possible ho to
kisi experience waly sy poch ker trading kary tw ye hamary liye zaida acha hoga or ham zaida sy zaida
paise kamane k qabil bhi hojain gy

MTB
2020-10-12, 02:03 PM
Aj k din k liye hamay market nechy jane k ishara dy rhe hai is liye aj k din hamy nechy ki teraf trade lagani chayie jo hamary liye faidamand hogi or hm log nechy ki teraf trade lga k paise kama sakty hai is liye hmy foran nechy ki teraf trade lga deni chayie

RYK
2020-10-12, 03:14 PM
trading shero krne sy plhy hamy trading k bary me ache terha samj lena chayie aghr possible ho to
kisi experience waly sy poch ker trading kary tw ye hamary liye zaida acha hoga or ham zaida sy zaida

zahid2016
2020-10-16, 04:17 PM

Trading sy insan bohat kuc bna sakta hai is k liye insan k experience hona bohat zarori hai aghr uska experience hoga tw wo dino me bohat sy goals achieve kr sakta hai is k liye thori c mehnat chayie agyr bageer sochy samjy or tuky lga kr trading kary gy tw hmy himesha nuksan he uthana prhy ga

Sajid7676
2020-11-15, 12:03 PM
Hello..
every one how are you.... I hope all of you shall be all right. ..Jasy k ap sab log janty hain k forex trading itna easy ni
ha jitna k hamain nazar aa raha hota ha . Is me emotional conditionns ko b face krna parta ha . Us time jab hamain
big loss ho raha hota ha ...iis currency pair pr . Serf vohi log trading kr sakty hain. Jinhain. Market ke kuch
know of . Ya phir 5 to 6 years ka experience. Hamary jasy new comers to bus yahan loss khany he aaty hain...
in pair ke movement bohat fast ha . Or jasy k apko pata ha . . Chances of losses b bohat hain. . So may ap sab se
request krta hon k ap sab log is pair pr Trade krny se pehly Khob isy samj lain itny MACD indicators and technical
analysis ko b samj lain. Vo is k apko loss k chances kam ho jain. At the end Good luck for your future.

THANKS TO ALL FRIENDS

Sundas131
2020-11-15, 03:44 PM
I have been using this broker for years now and the spread and pips is ok but especially when trading from GMT +1, this fact is withdrawal and payments haven't been so easy for me and my afiliates.people i have refered to the broker also make Good profit but withrawal takes sometimes a week to forever if you don't chat with the admin which to me is bad.please kindly share your own views about this broker,i have used ********,marketiva and others but still prefer forex-metal because of the easy trading platform and high afiliate commission rate.i also discover that ******** platform isn't good for me,looks like ******** adjust spreads by themself which automatically won't favor traders most time when trading.

Thnks

Sajid7676
2020-11-16, 12:04 PM
dear friends how are you.
aj to subho hi markit thori bulish candil bana k ab bearsh candil p a gai hai . miry khyal mn to aj market cell postion ki taraf jyen gy. perivecs tecnical analyesis b hum ko market k down jany ki tarf hi ashara dy rhy hain. es ly hum ko b ajj sell man tarde lga dni chye shukria.

Sundas131
2020-11-16, 06:58 PM
my opinion is better to making bonus posting for trading tha free deposit welcome bonus.because we will meet such of term for making WD from free deposit.this belong from my own experienced.not like bonus posting ,after it transfer to our account,we can use it for trading and WD our profit any time we like.thnks to all freinds.

jann
2020-11-17, 06:49 PM
dear friends how are you. i am new here.
aj to subho hi markit thori bulish candil bana k ab bearsh candil p a gai hai . miry khyal mn to aj market cell postion ki taraf jyen gy. perivecs tecnical analyesis b hum ko market k down jany ki tarf hi ashara dy rhy hain. es ly hum ko b ajj sell man tarde lga dni chye shukria.

plese all my frind thnks to my post.

Sundas131
2020-11-17, 07:23 PM

plese all my frind thnks to my post

jann
2020-11-18, 06:28 AM

yuyul
2020-11-18, 08:53 AM
विदेशी मुद्रा को मैन्युअल रूप से और स्वचालित रूप से व्यापार करना संभव है। पहले मामले में एक व्यापारी बाजार की स्थिति का विश्लेषण करता है और खुद के द्वारा व्यापारिक पदों को खोलने के लिए सम्मानजनक क्षणों की खोज करता है। दूसरे विकल्प का मतलब है कि व्यापारी व्यापार प्रक्रिया में भाग नहीं लेता है। उनकी एकमात्र जिम्मेदारी ट्रेडिंग रोबोट को शुरू करना है जो बाजार का विश्लेषण करता है और इसे खुद से दर्ज करने के लिए क्षणों की खोज करता है।

विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार का उपयोग कैसे करें?

विदेशी मुद्रा रोबोट कैसे काम करता है, इसके बारे में बहुत सारे नए शौक हैं। व्यापारी ट्रेडिंग के सिद्धांतों को जानना चाहते हैं जो विशेषज्ञ सलाहकारों में उपयोग किए जाते हैं। और बहुत सारे व्यापारियों को आश्चर्य है कि इस तरह के काम कितने सुरक्षित हैं और वित्तीय जोखिमों की संभावना क्या है। आमतौर पर newbies ट्रेडिंग रोबोट का उपयोग करके व्यापार करने के शौकीन होते हैं। मुद्रा बाजार के पेशेवर शायद ही कभी ट्रेडिंग के इस तरीके को पसंद करते हैं। ज्यादातर मामलों में, वे ऐसी स्क्रिप्ट और रोबोट के विकास और परीक्षण में लगे हुए हैं।

इस प्रकार, किसी भी ट्रेडिंग रोबोट के काम की गुणवत्ता उसके लेखक की व्यावसायिकता पर निर्भर करती है। विदेशी मुद्रा विशेषज्ञ सलाहकार के सिद्धांतों के बारे में, यह एक विशिष्ट एल्गोरिथ्म पर आधारित है।

जैसा कि रोबोट आदमी द्वारा बनाया गया है, ट्रेडिंग की मानक योजना जिसमें निम्नलिखित चरण शामिल हैं, इसके आधार में है:

बाजार का विश्लेषण। इसे पूरा करने के लिए, सलाहकार से एकीकृत तकनीकी संकेतकों का उपयोग किया जाता है। वे बाजार की स्थिति का विश्लेषण करते हैं और खुले पदों को संकेत देते हैं।
आदेशों को खोलना। यह सेट एल्गोरिदम के अनुसार किया जाता है। जब दो या दो से अधिक संकेतक से संबंधित संकेत प्राप्त होते हैं, तो पद खोले जाते हैं। स्टॉप-ऑर्डर (स्टॉप लॉस और प्रॉफिट) को ट्रिगर करने पर या आगामी ट्रेंड रिवर्सल के बारे में सिग्नल प्राप्त होने पर संकेत मिलने पर ऑर्डर बंद हो जाते हैं।
विदेशी मुद्रा सलाहकार पहले से ज्ञात रणनीति की मूल बातें पर काम करते हैं, जिसमें से चुनाव विशेष सॉफ्टवेयर डेवलपर द्वारा निर्धारित किया जाता है। न्यूबॉकों को उम्मीद नहीं करनी चाहिए कि ट्रेडिंग किसी भी अनूठी रणनीति के अनुसार की जाएगी। रणनीतियों का तैयार संस्करण स्वचालित ट्रेडिंग के लिए उपयोग किया जाता है जैसे कि स्कैल्पिंग या ब्रेकडाउन पर ट्रेडिंग।

विदेशी मुद्रा सलाहकार का उपयोग करने का लाभ यह है कि इस तरह का काम आदेशों के परिणाम पर मानव कारक के प्रभाव को पूरी तरह से बाहर करने की अनुमति देता है। सटीक एल्गोरिथम के अनुसार ट्रेडिंग की जाती है। स्वचालित ट्रेडिंग कार्यक्रमों की औसत लाभप्रदता प्रति माह जमा राशि का 100% तक पहुंचती है।

ट्रेडिंग रोबोट का नुकसान यह है कि त्रुटियां कभी-कभी उनके काम में आती हैं। ऐसे विदेशी मुद्रा सलाहकार को खोजना बहुत कठिन है जो कम से कम एक वर्ष के लिए उच्च वित्तीय जोखिम के बिना काम करने में सक्षम होगा।

यह समझने के लायक है कि सलाहकार को आपकी मुद्रा जोड़ी, जमा और ट्रेडिंग अवधि के अनुसार निर्धारित किया जाना चाहिए।

Joni
2020-11-18, 11:47 AM
Aslam o Allikum
: Daily market technical analysis trend buy
According to some best indicator like
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit .
I think keep dear mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit .
Dear friend use this and enjoy life.

Joo
2020-11-18, 12:16 PM

Sundas131
2020-11-18, 05:27 PM

Joni
2020-11-19, 01:58 PM
Aslam o Allikum
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit .
I think keep dear mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit .

asrar120pp
2020-11-19, 06:07 PM

Sajid7676
2020-11-20, 10:44 AM
Helo Dosto kesy hain ap
Ajj k din market Sell+
Ki tarf raju kar rahi hai
Agr
M15 kareeb hain to sirf buy krain sell na krain
Or agr kimat is k nichy wapis aa jati hai to kuch mat karain
Agr
M15 nichy ki janib hai to buy krain sell na krainagr kimat is k upar jati hai to kuch mat karain
Jori ki had or gair janbdar ilaqa hai is k darmian hony wali koi b tijarat zati faisla hai na is tajzia ka hissa
Agar
Acha faida hasil krna hai to indicatrs ko samjna zarori hai
Best of Luck====🤔

Sundas131
2020-11-21, 06:19 PM
forex market mein takriban 50% log aise hote Hain Jo nuksan ka samna karte hain aur 50% jo hai vah profit karte hain UN 50% mein Seva log jo profit karte hain unko acchi information or experience of hai 20% log information ke Bina kam karte Hain Jo bilkul hi galat hai agar forex market mein profit karna hai to 30% se lekar 70% Tak aapko market ka experience hona bahut jaruri hai tabhi aap ismein kamyabi hasil karte Hain

Sajid7676
2020-11-23, 03:07 PM
oday Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on conditio

Sundas131
2020-11-23, 06:16 PM
oday Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

jann
2020-11-24, 09:06 PM
Today
market level going to sell postion aj market bhot low rhe ak hfty saye market low he ja rhe.
dikho buy trend kab shuru hota aur buy tarf market jate.
eslye sell postion traded lgain .
shukria.

asrar120pp
2020-11-25, 03:45 PM
Today
market level going to sell postion aj market bhot low rhe ak hfty saye market low he ja rhe.
shukria

Sundas131
2020-11-25, 03:55 PM
Dear freinds
Aj to market trend bhot sell ja rha hi aur buy trnd to nzdiq khin b nzr ni a rha es ly apko market ko sochty smjty trdie krin aur kafi profit krin.
Mn to aj sell trdade se acha kma chuka hun.

Sajid7676
2020-11-27, 02:03 PM
Aslam o Allikum
dear friends kisy ho app.
pichly kafi dno se market trend sell chall rha hi aj b abi tk sell trend hi . es ly aj k din hum ko sochy smjy trade lagani chaye miry khayl mn to aj hum ko buy krna chaye . q k tecnical anlyese b hum ko by tarf ishara dy rhy hain es ly hum ko b buy trade laga dni chaye.

Sundas131
2020-11-27, 02:06 PM
Hi freinds .
Aj to sbubo market tred sell hi .
But miry andazy k mtabq aj market buy tarf jany wli hi . Es ly aj hum ko tecnical analyeses achy se samj k trade lagnai chaye .
Q k privecs point b hum ko aj market k up jany ka ishara dy rhy hain .
Shukria

asrar120pp
2020-11-27, 06:48 PM
Today
shukria.

jann
2020-11-27, 08:37 PM
dear friends kisy ho.
aj market trend buy traf mode kry ga .
q kye market kafi dino saye low jarhe haie eslye bull trend phr se anye wala hai.
eslye ajj hum ko soch samj kaye traded lagni chaye aur acha manfa kamna cahye.
😃

jann
2020-11-27, 09:21 PM
dear friends kisy ho.
q kye market kafi dino saye low jarhe haie eslye bull trend phr se anye wala hai.
😃

Sundas131
2020-11-27, 09:24 PM
Hi freinds .
Aj to sbubo market tred sell hi .
But miry andazy k mtabq aj market buy tarf jany wli hi . Es ly aj hum ko tecnical analyeses achy se samj k trade lagnai chaye .
Q k privecs point b hum ko aj market k up jany ka ishara dy rhy hain .
Shukria

ziach22
2020-11-27, 11:05 PM
Today mrket trade sell
Support and ptevious pointa market k down hony ka ishara dy rhy hain
Resistance and cruunt points b market k down hony ka ishara dy rhy hain
Isliye hme sell ki trade lga deni chahyie
keep it up

Sundas131
2020-11-28, 05:21 AM
keep it

--- Update ---

keep it

--- Update ---

keep it

--- Update ---

keep it

Joo
2020-11-28, 12:03 PM
dear friends
kal to marekt kafi trend low raha ak dum marekt apni jaga badlty giri bhot se sell trader ap loss kr bhthy.
es ly market ko smjty huy ap trading karin aur phr khub profit earn karin kal to mn b apna kafi loss kr chuka .
but ab achy se marekt ko smaj k trade kia kron ga .
by shukria.

Alikhan4
2020-11-28, 12:21 PM
मैं 1.5 साल से बिजनेस में हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं।

लेकिन यह अलग है जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक व्यावसायिक चीजों पर लागू करता हूं। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। हर दिन कुछ नया

होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है,

अच्छा देखो इसे बनाए रखो

Sajid7676
2020-11-28, 01:15 PM
Hi
dosto kisy ho kal ka trend b sell hi raha market ak dum se giri auar bhot sary tradaers ny khub loss kia .
andazy k matbiq to market ka trend buy tha magr kafi dir market ak jaga upr nichy ja k ak dum se sell trend py chal pari aur rukny wla sell trend shuru ho gya . ab monday ko dikho marekt ka rujan ks tarf jata. shuria

Naveed1132
2020-11-28, 01:26 PM
dear friends mn bhot salon se forex users hun aj tk kafi munafa kr chuka hun yahn ashta ahsta expert hoty jyen gy . forex tradeing ak bhot acha syestm hi .
es se hum bhot sari earnig kar skty hain . tarading ko smjin dily market kay rujan ko smjin. aur khub manfa k

Sundas131
2020-11-28, 10:17 PM
Dear frend kisy ho sb today marekt Support and ptevious pointa market k down hony ka ishara dy rhy hain
keep it

ziach22
2020-11-28, 10:44 PM
Today market trade sell
Support and crunnt points market k down hony ka ishara dy rhy hain
Resistance and preevious points b market k down hony ka ishara dy rhy hain
isliye hme sell ki trade lga deni chahyie
keep it up

Sundas131
2020-11-29, 07:30 AM
Dear frend kisy ho sb today marekt Support and ptevious pointa market k down hony ka ishara dy rhy hain
keep it.
And enjoy life.

jann
2020-11-29, 07:37 AM
good mornin.
forex ak tujrby kar bandy k lye boht best hi .

Sajid7676
2020-11-29, 09:32 AM
last friday market trend very low and sell postion a long jum . ab monday ko market ki opn hony k bad treinding soch samj kkrin. main b bhot sara loss kr bhtha hun sab doston ka kya khna hi es bary forx mn tecnical anlyeses ko smjye bgir trader kamyab nahi hai.
es ly makert ke shoch samj k trade krin .

Sajid7676
2020-11-29, 09:38 AM
last friday market trend very low and sell postion a long jum . ab monday ko market ki opn hony k bad treinding soch samj kkrin. main b bhot sara loss kr bhtha hun sab doston ka kya khna hi es bary forx mn tecnical anlyeses ko smjye bgir trader kamyab nahi hai.
es ly makert ke shoch samj k trade krin .

Joni
2020-11-29, 09:48 AM
Aslam o Allikum
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Joo
2020-11-29, 10:05 AM
Aslam o Allikum
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Naveed1132
2020-11-29, 10:12 AM
😃

asrar120pp
2020-11-29, 10:16 AM
es ly makert ke shoch samj k trade krin

Sundas131
2020-11-29, 11:36 AM
keep it.
And enjoy life.

Joni
2020-11-29, 11:47 AM
Aslam o Allikum
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

jann
2020-11-29, 11:49 AM
good mornin.

Joni
2020-11-29, 11:51 AM
Aslam o Allikum
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

asrar120pp
2020-11-29, 06:37 PM
keep it.
And enjoy life.

ziach22
2020-11-29, 06:46 PM
Today market trade sell
keep it up

Sundas131
2020-11-29, 07:48 PM
keep it.
And enjoy life.

jann
2020-11-29, 08:11 PM
good mornin.

Sundas131
2020-11-29, 11:43 PM
keep it.
And enjoy life.

asrar120pp
2020-11-30, 10:11 AM
Today market trade sell
keep it up

Joni
2020-11-30, 11:17 AM
Aslam o Allikum
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Sundas131
2020-11-30, 07:33 PM
keep it.
And enjoy life.

Sundas131
2020-11-30, 07:51 PM
keep it.
And enjoy life.

jann
2020-11-30, 07:59 PM
good mornin.