PDA

View Full Version : WHY trading in Gold is dangerous for new trader.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

mdyeasinkhan
2012-09-08, 01:07 AM
New comer has less amount in balance...
They can not match with the market properly. But Gold moves first..
In a hour sometimes i move more then 400-500 pips.
:doubt:

jiching
2012-09-08, 05:32 AM

yes, trading in gold very dangerous for newbie because the spread of gold is 100 pips.
and the movement is very big and if we don't have strong balance, we will get loss and margin calls

kecik6422
2012-09-08, 10:48 AM
Hi,trade in gold are very high risk if we have small equity no matter we are beginer or old timer,because the spread are high 100pips if im not mistake,so every movement for 1pips are too large,it is safe if we have large amount account

shikder
2012-09-08, 05:59 PM
Gold is not dangerous for new traders but also for expert traders too.if you have not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you are not an experienced you should not trade with gold.because gold move very fast.

mdyeasinkhan
2012-09-10, 02:01 AM
yes, trading in gold very dangerous for newbie because the spread of gold is 100 pips.
and the movement is very big and if we don't have strong balance, we will get loss and margin calls

as i know The spread of gold is minimum 5 pips. Some Broker offer 4 pips too....
And Maximum 49 pips...
Why u says spread is 100 pips..

monsterzz
2012-09-10, 09:44 PM
new traders usually always think that it is very easy to be making a profit from forex and they only count the possibilities for profit without ever counting the possibility of a loss. They always think forex = profit.

abi_man
2012-11-14, 06:31 PM

an hour can move 500pips? very dangerous when one of the open positions.
is not recommended for beginners

FREEDOM
2012-11-14, 07:51 PM
All of you said very true pals, gold isn't recommended for newbies because gold is the most volatile trading instruments. If we made wrong order then it could be easy to clean up our account with the short of time. Newbies should learn trading with currencies at began.

lanre01
2012-11-14, 07:54 PM

yes gold is very volatile, it requires a very reasonable capital to trade considering adherence to proper money management rules.

pro2
2012-11-15, 04:25 PM
If you don't have sufficient knowledge about it than sufficient balance won't work for you.It is a matter of time that you will loose it.

don1
2012-11-15, 05:00 PM
Gold trade id very dangerous because forex is risky business and the price of Gold is very high in the forex market the price of Gold is on top from all the metals and from all the currencies so it will a big risk to trad with Gold.
i hope i will trade successfully on Gold.

songs
2012-11-15, 05:06 PM
new member kay liay gold main trading kerna waqai khaternak hai kiun kay aik to us kay liay investment bohat hevi chahiay dusra us main ager hum log 1$ ki trade lagatay hain to pehlay hi humara 100$ loss main chala jata hai or us main to ager loss hona shuru hojaey to kuch hi minto main humara account khali ho jaey ga

adityo
2012-11-15, 06:05 PM

for newcomers to forex still need to learn a lot. and need to be careful, take a companion to learning.
and losses for beginners that such an obligation, so do not give up.

belantarafx
2012-11-15, 06:32 PM
because traading gold requires a lot of capital and is not suitable for short-term trading, gold was originally used to defend the value of a property and not for trading as forex

rokonripon
2012-11-15, 08:50 PM
Trading in gold in Forex market really dangerous for the newbie cause for trading Gold need a big capital . But with a small capital like newcomers it will be very risky.
I like to suggest to the newcomers not to trade with Gold in the primary level.

rubel
2012-11-15, 08:56 PM
This can be one of fine thing or awful thing based on the type of forex options dealer you are. Also if you like the feeling of going through a large superstore passageway and having choice from above 70 alike tomato sauces, then the prospect seems brilliant for you. It looks that in a small time one will have wide choices of websites to select from to create your gold options trader account. And no one is impeding you from opening man .

nurulkabir
2012-11-16, 12:28 AM
Dear i thank gold is very risk and very profitable pair. but i am losing my money in live trading balance. so i do not trade in gold.

Thanks

Banglalink
2012-11-20, 08:44 PM
Precious metal isn't harmful with regard to brand new investors but in addition for professional investors as well. for those who have not really adequate understanding of precious metal & if you're no skilled you shouldn't industry along with precious metal. simply because precious metal proceed extremely fast.

asmakhatun
2012-11-21, 02:27 PM
Hi,transaction in gilded are rattling soprano peril if we fuck micro equity no weigh we are beginer or old official,because the distribution are high 100pips if im not error,so every shitting for 1pips are too hulking,it is harmless if we bonk astronomic

ArfianFx
2012-11-21, 10:09 PM
for newbie maybe very dangerous because gold hit 500 pips until 5000 pips every day attack.. if possible can't predictable for on the future and im prefer always buy to long term.. :)

skyonline7866
2012-11-26, 10:44 PM
Hi,trade in gold are very high risk if we have small equity no matter we are beginer or old timer,because the spread are high 100pips if im not mistake,so every movement for 1pips are too large,it is safe if we have large amount account.If you don't have sufficient knowledge about it than sufficient balance won't work for you.It is a matter of time that you will loose it.

mdjoy16
2012-11-27, 01:58 PM
why trading in gold is dangerous forex. because it is very good work. and it is easily. it a matter of time that you will loose it and if we din,t have about it that forex trader work.

Trudyherseyj2943
2012-11-27, 02:04 PM
They can not match with the market properly.In a hour sometimes i move more then 400-500 pips.

sayidatul
2012-11-27, 02:34 PM
the Gold trade id very dangerous because forex is risky business and the price of Gold is very high in the forex market the price of Gold is on top from all the metals and from all the currencies so it will a big risk to trad with Gold. i very hope i will trade successfully in Gold

Myrtis
2012-11-27, 02:39 PM
This is not likely and is a pathway to losing your money.You need to have a system you know the logic of (not just follow one blindly) and you must have confidence in how and why it works - if you don't you simply won't have the discipline to follow it through losing periods.Its not hard either if you get the right forex education and understand that your mindset to apply your method is just as important as the method you use.Another wrong belief is that currency prices react predictably to news stories.

dareking
2012-12-20, 01:46 PM

bhai 100 pips spread nahi hota hai wo 100 point hota hai, 100 point mean 10 pips hota hai, aur ye hi karan nahi hota hai, is metal par movement bhi kafi jayda hoti hai, beginner ke liye dangerous hota hai, expereince wala trader bhi ismein kafi prblem jhelta hai.:(

nabila
2012-12-20, 01:56 PM
interchange in metallic are really countertenor essay if we know miniature justness no affair we are beginer or old timer,because the paste are advanced 100pips if im not error,so every movement for 1pips are too tremendous,it is safe if we make generous

Life Is Good
2012-12-20, 01:57 PM
Beginners who choose to get involved in the Forex market sometimes feel like they are in over their heads. They try to compare the market to other financial markets that they are familiar with like the stock market or the bond market. This usually leads to lost money along the way, because of the subtle differences in these markets.

naziakhan
2012-12-20, 03:36 PM
bhai 100 pips spread nahi hota hai wo 100 point hota hai, 100 point mean 10 pips hota hai, aur ye hi karan nahi hota hai, is metal par movement bhi kafi jayda hoti hai, beginner ke liye dangerous hota hai, expereince wala trader bhi ismein kafi prblem jhelta hai.:(

different broker have different spread and i am using instaforex .it have very low spread and i think if you are trading on gold then you should have very good capital to trade it because it is very volatile metal.:good:

get2ilyas
2012-12-22, 12:48 PM
App nay sahee kaha hai Gold may trading newbie kay leyi sahee nahee hoo ta.keu kay ess may chootay account say trading nahe kar saktay.agar app start kar bee daytay hoo 1000$ say too uss kaa pataa be nahe chaltaa.new traders kay leya behtar hai kay woo pehlay knowledge haasal karain phar gold may trading karay big amount kay saath.

usmanraza
2012-12-22, 01:36 PM
ma ab ki bate sa agary karta ho gold waki ma new trder ka laye bohat dengerous ha gold ek bohat havey
pair ha is ma trade karne ka laye gold aur is ka market ka barye ma pura knowledge hona chayra new
trade ko market ka koi ilam nahi hota islaye un ka laye gold dengerous ha unhe gold ma trade nahi karna
chayea,,

shahid1
2012-12-22, 04:00 PM
If the new trader is inexperience and uneducated then he is very dangerous for new trader. The fear also present to loss very much. To avoid the loss for new traders they should learn more and more and be practice on Demo. Account before start trading. It is better for him.

kramatsubhani
2012-12-22, 04:00 PM
an hour can move 500pips?
very dangerous when one of the open positions.
is not recommended for beginners.

malik
2012-12-22, 05:54 PM
Is baat main koi doubt naheen kay gold bohot fast move karta hay aur aap bohot quickly earn kar sakty hain lakin is ki yahii quick movment aap kay liye dangerous hoti hay kion k ay aik bad trade aap ko bohot barray draw down main phansa saktee hay.

milan
2012-12-22, 06:48 PM
New comer has less become in counterbalance...
They can not check with the activity right. But Metallic moves opening..
In a hour sometimes i suggest statesman then 400-500 pips.

nurivasyarifah
2012-12-22, 11:56 PM
I did not have to use gold trading but perhaps my knowledge of the movement of the gold may be due to many other factors that influenced some of the other pair and pair-spreed given some brokers are enormous, and that's what makes our minds...

rayhanulislam
2012-12-23, 01:09 AM
Gold is a very high risk, as we have little capital comes not from his old to disseminate or beginner we have high, so as not to disturb 100pips IM 1pips of each movement is too large, it is safe, if we have large sums of money into account. and you don't have to cope without any experience in gold. because the gold very quickly.

runu
2013-02-11, 04:57 PM
Metallic is not vulnerable for new traders but also for practiced traders too.if you acquire not spare knowledge around yellow & if you are not an practiced you should not trade with yellow.because gilded displace real presto.

suhermanto
2013-02-12, 02:37 AM
Beginners who choose to get involved in the Forex market sometimes feel like they are in over their heads. They try to compare the market to other financial markets that they are familiar with like the stock market or the bond market. This usually leads to lost money along the way, because of the subtle differences in these markets.

dareking
2013-02-12, 01:52 PM
ma ab ki bate sa agary karta ho gold waki ma new trder ka laye bohat dengerous ha gold ek bohat havey
pair ha is ma trade karne ka laye gold aur is ka market ka barye ma pura knowledge hona chayra new
trade ko market ka koi ilam nahi hota islaye un ka laye gold dengerous ha unhe gold ma trade nahi karna
chayea,,

bhai experience trader ke liye bhi gold mein trade karna itna asaan nahi hota hai, gold mein movement itni fast hai, ki minto mein 100 pips to aise hi move kar jata hai, ismein trade ke liye achcha capital bahut jaruri hota hai bhai.:)

ROCK.TRADER
2013-02-12, 02:25 PM
because gold have spread 60 in instaforex, if your equity not enough money, you cannot entry trading gold, and per tick / pips moves 10 pips, so, be carefull if you want trading gold, make sure your money and equity and margin so enough, if not enough money / litllet capital, you can many more loss :)

shahid1
2013-02-12, 03:18 PM
For every new trader is trading is dangerous for them. If they are educated and experienced person then it is not dangerous for them other wise this is very harmful for every one. For this you should first get the education and experience then start the forex trading.

PolashKumarDas
2013-02-12, 03:25 PM
Thoughts Platinum investing is very dangerous as a result of chance Forex forex precious metal cost is very substantial, the expense of precious metal will be the steel as well as the Forex is usually dangerous trad having precious metal. I really hope which it will likely be retail effective precious metal.

asifanayat
2013-02-12, 05:32 PM
New users jub loss mein jatey hain tou eis k bari wajah lalich hai our jub wo lalich krtey hain tou
gold pr bids laga daitey hain gold pr bids lagana kafi dangerous hai eis mein 400pips sey 500pirs
normaly 1 hour men up our down ho jatey hain jsi sey loss honey ka bohat khatra hota hai eis liye
new users ko gold pr bids lagani he nahi chahiye

mbloo
2013-02-12, 05:37 PM
gold is very dangerous because it is a commodity that is very expensive with the gold commodiry then i can make alot more difference in the market but the if i have enough money to trade it in the market well.

naziakhan
2013-02-12, 05:52 PM
bhai experience trader ke liye bhi gold mein trade karna itna asaan nahi hota hai, gold mein movement itni fast hai, ki minto mein 100 pips to aise hi move kar jata hai, ismein trade ke liye achcha capital bahut jaruri hota hai bhai.:)

yes ,if we want earn good money from gold trading then the big capital is very important but if you are new the you can open cent account and can trade with small risk and can earn good money from gold trading .:good:

RifatMishuk
2013-02-12, 06:23 PM
Silver seriously isn't unsafe regarding brand new dealers but also for skilled dealers far too. should you have not necessarily ample know-how about silver & if you are not an knowledgeable you shouldn't business together with silver. because silver move very fast.

get2ilyas
2013-02-12, 06:36 PM
Gold may trade karna thoraa ess leyi mushkil hai kay ess kaa spread 50pips kaa hoota hai or ess kee movement bee taaze hoote hai.gess kee wajah say chootay account holder kay leyi yeah 100% risk hoota hai.experience trader bee ess may loss kar jaatay hain joo achee information rakh tay hain.ess leyi ess may kam log or baray investor hee kaam kartay hain.

kaisar21
2013-02-12, 08:20 PM
If you are new to forex know, it is not advisable to trade in gold, due to unpredictable price movements. You need to understand very well that forex trading has risks that can spend your capital. So before you get started, it helps if you understand any and all risks that exist.

Forex classified in this type of investment or trading 'High Risk'. At great risk, as well as the consequences are led to 'High Gain' if you win or hang. But if defeat is happening, it could result in your funds swallow sold in the market in an instant.

faheem00
2013-02-12, 08:41 PM
well me smajhta hu k ap theek keh raho ho or mere khyal se gold tarding jo hai ow sirf new trader k liye hi nai bus dangerous yeh expert trader k liye b dangerous hi hoti hai or me smajhta hu k is me tarding krna itna asan nai hota hai or tarder ki osch se b ziada yeh fast movement krti hai jo dangerous bnti jati hai.

dareking
2013-02-24, 01:22 PM
well me smajhta hu k ap theek keh raho ho or mere khyal se gold tarding jo hai ow sirf new trader k liye hi nai bus dangerous yeh expert trader k liye b dangerous hi hoti hai or me smajhta hu k is me tarding krna itna asan nai hota hai or tarder ki osch se b ziada yeh fast movement krti hai jo dangerous bnti jati hai.

bhai sahi kaha gold trading mein to bahut mushkil hota hai trading karna, chahe wo experience trader hi kyun na ho, kyun ki ismein fast movement bahut hoti hai, aur sath mein is metal mein spread jayda hoti hai.:)

get2ilyas
2013-02-24, 01:41 PM
Gold may trading chootay account may boohat mushkill hotee hai.experience trader bee sooch kar trading kartay hain.agar aap kay passs achaa knowledge or experience hai gold kaa or aap kaa capital bee achaa hai too app gold may trading kar saktay hoo.koye mushkil nahe hai bus aap kaa account baraa hoona chayi.

boeled
2013-02-24, 01:54 PM
gold trading is quite dangerous for new traders because trading gold is not the same as trading currency. Moreover, the spreads used are too large so it is risky to our own trading accounts.

naziakhan
2013-02-24, 02:16 PM
bhai sahi kaha gold trading mein to bahut mushkil hota hai trading karna, chahe wo experience trader hi kyun na ho, kyun ki ismein fast movement bahut hoti hai, aur sath mein is metal mein spread jayda hoti hai.:)

mostly gold move in up trend and we can open a buy trade for long term but we must have good capital to do it .if we have small capital then we should not take risk on gold otherwise we can lose our capital .:)

dedist
2013-02-24, 02:41 PM
mostly gold move in up trend and we can open a buy trade for long term but we must have good capital to do it .if we have small capital then we should not take risk on gold otherwise we can lose our capital .:)

If you look at chart, gold has been ranging from 1490 to 1795, the uptrend ended at 1920 then huge drop to 1530, since then price never visit 1920 area.
Now gold are on downtrend, let's see if price can bounce from 1538 area.

adnan10076
2013-02-24, 03:10 PM
gold is liye newbie k liye danger hai k us main loss ziayda hota hai aur profit bhi but newbie ko tb hi profit ho ga jub us ko achi trade krni aati ho gi. aur gold main trade krna kafi difficult hai. start hamesh newbie ko other pair se krna chahiye.

mony
2013-02-24, 03:19 PM
i have heart also that . gold trade is very risky.i think it has been very movement that is why. if i am wrong then please shear about that.

yemisi
2013-02-24, 05:41 PM
yes that is very correct Gold is dangerous because in other to trade gold we need to consider the level of our capital in other to be at the safe side of the market and also trading silver is more dangerous as well based on my opinion

fxearner
2013-02-24, 06:36 PM

hanji bhai gold mein spread kaafi bada hota hai aur eski movemnt sabse fast hoti hai market mein,esme kaafi experienced traders bhi trade nahi karte kyunki wo esme koi strategy nahi bana paate,ye kaafi risky metal hai trade karne ke liye..

yoddutfx
2013-02-24, 07:24 PM
hehe actually no danger in gold, but it is always extreme price movements, visible gold is indeed scary. but it is because gold is a save haven pair, save haven is not the recommended for follow .. :)

sohailsunny
2013-02-24, 08:51 PM
Kun kay newbie ko abhi trading kay bary mai achy se nahi pata hota hai isly wo isko krne mai jaldi krta hai or zyada profit ki lalch mai wo gold mai trading krna pasand karty hai or jal bazi mai unhain loss ko face krna parta hai.

jatayufx
2013-02-25, 04:31 AM
gold trading is quite dangerous for new traders because trading gold is not the same as trading currency. Moreover, the spreads used are too large so it is risky to our own trading accounts.

Capital account management in accordance with management to achieve the appropriate use of capital at risk and make profits with small losses and will not make a huge mistake in trading forex appropriate use of system trade in daily risk

yoddutfx
2013-02-25, 07:17 AM
if indeed you are trading in your gold should have more margin, because the movements and points of gold every day is very huge, and it often makes us surprised .. :), because gold is save hafen

MATON
2013-02-25, 07:28 AM
Gold is not dangerous for new traders but for beginners to know the price of gold in the market should understand well. if you are not an expert, you have not enough knowledge about gold and if you are not experienced you should not trade for gold trading is very fast moving.

sehatx
2013-02-26, 07:47 PM
Gold is not dangerous for new traders but for beginners to know the price of gold in the market should understand well. if you are not an expert, you have not enough knowledge about gold and if you are not experienced you should not trade for gold trading is very fast moving.

Gold is very high in the forex market the price of gold is on top from all the metals and from all the currencies, forex market really dangerous for the newbie cause for trading gold need a big capital.

vishadevbhakta
2013-02-26, 09:09 PM
becoz newbie trader don't analysis this market , but gold is good trading chart, maximum time newbie trader stop loss set this wrong. so then gold trading chart for newbie traders is very dangreous . thank u for discussing about this gold time chart.

Chibecanforex
2013-02-26, 09:45 PM
I am a forex trader but have no knowledge of gold. I want everybody to explain to me the difference btween trading gold and forex.thanks

copot
2013-02-26, 09:51 PM
WHY trading in Gold is dangerous for new trader

why gold is very dangerous, especially for traders who are still newbie? because the value of gold itself is very spacious and plenty to cause a lot of capital to be collapsed and lost due to any of the earlier gold and my advice better be wearing currencies such as the euro or usd

backbencher
2013-02-26, 09:52 PM
the movement is very big and if we don't have strong balance, we will get loss and margin calls If we made wrong order then it could be easy to clean up our account with the short of time. Newbies should learn trading with currencies at began. They always think forex = profit.

dareking
2013-03-17, 01:05 PM
I am a forex trader but have no knowledge of gold. I want everybody to explain to me the difference btween trading gold and forex.thanks

Bhai gold trading ke liye aapko ek dum se samjh nahi aayega, gold ke liye aapko kisi website se help leni chahiye, aur khaas karke news trading par gold mein kafi jayda movement rahti hai, main kahunga gold expert hi aapko bata sakta hai.

fxearner
2013-03-17, 02:13 PM
Gold is very high in the forex market the price of gold is on top from all the metals and from all the currencies, forex market really dangerous for the newbie cause for trading gold need a big capital.

hanji gold ki movement kaafi fast hoti hai forex trading mein,gold kaafi risky metal hai trade karne ke liye..gold ki trading newbie ko tou bilkul nahi karni chahiye kyunki gold ki trading ke liye kaafi jada capital chahiye hota hai jisse risk bhi lena padta hai..

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-17, 02:15 PM
Bhai simple c bat ha. kiu ka New traders ko na to ziada knowledge hota ha Forex ka about and na un ka pass ziada balance hota ha invest krny ka laiy.
Gold py trade krny ka laiy hmy in dono chezo ko bht need hoti ha. with out it's koi bi Gold ma trade ni kr skta ha,

vansa
2013-03-17, 02:25 PM

because by trading in gold requires substantial capital, and of course trade in gold requires a good strategy and when one calculation, the results would be bad

frx4
2013-03-17, 02:29 PM
Hiya, exchange through old watches are really high risk should we've found smallish equity without regard to we've been beginer and / or out of date timer, considering that get spread around are actually big 100pips should im or her in no way fault, which means all circulation for the purpose of 1pips are actually too large, it happens to be safer should we've found good amount profile.

adnanbutt1001
2013-03-17, 03:53 PM
yes your are absolutely right, gold is most dangerous for newbie. kunkay iss mein 100pips uper nichay hotay hein lakin agar iss ko thora sa samjh liya jay tou yeh aap ko kafi profit bhi dayta hai.

yoddutfx
2013-03-17, 04:33 PM
besides gold is the inverse value of the dollar, that trading in the good will very consuming of our emotions, the rapid movement that is because gold is the value in use save haven from any country...

shahid1
2013-03-17, 04:35 PM
I observed that Gold trading is very dangerous for new traders. It is very risky. I have lost in the gold trading a huge amount and then I join this forum for practicing and express my views. The practice and knowledge is very important for trading.

super27
2013-03-17, 04:43 PM
Ji ha bilkul naye traders k liye kafi mushkil hota hai gold , silver ya oil me trade karna kiun k ye 3 bre stocks hain aur naye traders k pas itna experience nai hota k wo in me trade kar sakain....

new93
2013-03-17, 05:04 PM
The movement of gold is very instant and sometime one is not able to recognize which side it will move .. The basic movement is sometimes 60 pips in one turn .
Thus gold trader needs too much investigation and experience before trading . I used demo account to trade and lost 700 pips in 1 hr .

Jack
2013-03-17, 06:44 PM
Gold se trading karne ke liye naye trader ko kafi knowledge honi chahiye aur yehi reason hai ki unko gold me trading nahi karna hi achi baat hai. Gold aur silver dono bahut hi denger metal hai jin me trading karna bacho ka khail nahi hai.

naziakhan
2013-03-17, 07:59 PM
Bhai gold trading ke liye aapko ek dum se samjh nahi aayega, gold ke liye aapko kisi website se help leni chahiye, aur khaas karke news trading par gold mein kafi jayda movement rahti hai, main kahunga gold expert hi aapko bata sakta hai.

gold shows very slow movement in normal market but it shows very volatility when a news come in market that is why we should trade in gold in news time if we want earn good money from it .always trade with small lot size in gold :good:

wooglejobs
2013-03-18, 10:06 AM
gold ki trade to wakay hi bohat khatarnak hai main ne ye ki hai or kar bi raha hon gold ki market ka kuch pata nai hota ke ye aik dam se 100 se 200 pips move kar jati hai or loss had se ziada ho jata hai mere sath aj hi aisa hoa hai.

adnan10076
2013-03-18, 10:33 AM
gold mai trade is liye danger hai newbie k liye k unko forex ka itna knowledge nhi hota. aur gold ka aik pips sub se low lot mai 10 cent ka hai . aur gold mai trade krne k liye huge capital aur acha experience hona zaruri hai other wise hum ko gold mai trade nhi krni chahiye.

faheem00
2013-03-18, 05:18 PM
well me smajhta hu k yeh dangerous isi liye hai nw bies k liye ab tak bccz wo abhi new hai or une tarding k bare me itni info nai hai or unhe chaiye k wo achi tarh se learning haisl kre tarding ki phr un k liye yeh easy nazar aye gi gold tarding....

sehatx
2013-03-18, 08:22 PM
gold mai trade is liye danger hai newbie k liye k unko forex ka itna knowledge nhi hota. aur gold ka aik pips sub se low lot mai 10 cent ka hai . aur gold mai trade krne k liye huge capital aur acha experience hona zaruri hai other wise hum ko gold mai trade nhi krni chahiye.

he bro. gold movement is very big and if we don't have strong balance, we will get loss and margin calls , because the spread are high,so every movement for 1pips are too large,it is safe if we have large

kaisar2121
2013-03-18, 09:04 PM
because, it is important that we all know where we really are in our trading journey. Often new traders should learn while no trade and no time at a point where new traders do not have a lot to learn and should trade with small lots to explore the reality of the emotions that arise when they are in the path of real capital trading.

dedist
2013-03-18, 09:57 PM
Gold has crazy movement look at today, huge rally from 1594 to 1608, suddenly breakdown to 1591, then breakout to 1610
That's absolutely insane and dangerous for beginner, even pro traders will careful on trading gold.

yoddutfx
2013-03-19, 04:53 AM
gold has a very large range, the movement is very fast compared to other currencies or the other pair. it is caused because gold is one of the save haven of many big boys and market maker ... :) be carefully in gold, use stop loss under control.. :)

Endeye
2013-03-19, 05:40 AM
I think it's more difficult for gold trading in Forex trading appeals, because the gold market is hard enough to do an analysis. so, trading gold it is not recommend for new traders. In addition to this volatility in the gold market is not easy to read. Although the market's potential in gold profit is greater in the appeal by trading in Forex trading.

shoaib515
2013-03-19, 07:15 AM
gold trading men trading is liey ney trader kailiey dangrous hoti hy kiunkeh un ke pas sufficient knowledge hota hy . aur unhen trading men koi exparience bhi nhi hota is liey new trader keliey gold men trading dangrous hoti hy .

haney
2013-03-19, 07:36 AM
based on my experiences, to start trading with using gold, we have to take the lowest lots size setting, and also we have to set the capital with good number too, because gold is most volatile and fluctuation, and the movement is so faster, it can make a wider range in everyday, 200 - 500 pips, and it is good potential if we can do trade and follow it,

shaki
2013-03-19, 07:57 AM
Platinum is just not risky regarding fresh professionals but in addition for specialist professionals as well. if you have certainly not adequate knowledge about gold & should you be no skilled it's not necessary to buy and sell having gold. mainly because gold transfer quickly.

saqib160
2013-03-21, 12:02 AM
new trder ka laye gold islaye dengerous ha kyon ka us ko market ka kuch pata nahi hota ha us ko
forex ka barye ma itna experince nahi hota ha jis waja sa us ka laye gold ma trade karna mumkan
nahi ha new trder ko kabi be gold ma trade nahi karni chayea jab tak wo expert nahi ho jayta ha

chupchap
2013-03-21, 12:47 AM
brand-new investors normally generally consider that it must be quite simple for being setting up a cash in on Foreign exchange and in addition they solely depend the number of choices for profit without having at any time checking the chance of any damage. They generally consider Foreign exchange = profit.

sharif709
2013-03-21, 01:46 AM
completely new professionals commonly generally feel it is a breeze for being making a take advantage of forex trading and so they merely count number the probabilities intended for benefit with no ever before counting an opportunity of an reduction. They generally feel forex trading = benefit.

tereliyefx
2013-03-21, 05:17 AM
based on my experiences, to start trading with using gold, we have to take the lowest lots size setting, and also we have to set the capital with good number too, because gold is most volatile and fluctuation, and the movement is so faster, it can make a wider range in everyday, 200 - 500 pips, and it is good potential if we can do trade and follow it,

forex trading systems are influenced by movements and analysis by learning appropriate strategies trading system will get big pips but need system trade strategy in trading and see market in analysis in control with margin and reduce risk in trade

proj.akun
2013-03-21, 07:12 AM
for trading gold takes a lot of margin and equity as well as the spread is great, you just think, when you want to go to market gold, to open a position with 1 lot in the market you need a margin of $ 150, and that means if your capital is less than $ 150 then you can not trading in gold, and gold is different from other currency pairs because each could be equated gold pips 10 pips in the other pairs

faroky
2013-03-21, 08:17 AM
Hello, trading in gold is a very high risk if we have a small equity beginner or classic car, because the spread is high 100pips not care, if I mistake not, so that every movement is too large for 1pips, making sure that if we have a large amount of accounts

dareking
2013-03-21, 12:12 PM
new trder ka laye gold islaye dengerous ha kyon ka us ko market ka kuch pata nahi hota ha us ko
forex ka barye ma itna experince nahi hota ha jis waja sa us ka laye gold ma trade karna mumkan
nahi ha new trder ko kabi be gold ma trade nahi karni chayea jab tak wo expert nahi ho jayta ha

haan bhai ye baat sahi hai aapki, gold trading newbie ke liye bahut hi dangerous hota hai, ismein bahut jayda movement hoti hai, jo ki trader agar wrong trade laga de, aur stop loss use nahi karega, to usko bhari nuksaan ho jayega.

adnan10076
2013-03-21, 05:19 PM
bhai gold mai trade krna is liye danger hai newbie k liye k un ko forex ka itna knowledhe nhi hota forex ka aur gold ka spread bhi kafi huge hai . is liye newbie k liye gold danger hai . gold ka chota loss bhi account blow kr deta hai.

naziakhan
2013-03-21, 05:27 PM
haan bhai ye baat sahi hai aapki, gold trading newbie ke liye bahut hi dangerous hota hai, ismein bahut jayda movement hoti hai, jo ki trader agar wrong trade laga de, aur stop loss use nahi karega, to usko bhari nuksaan ho jayega.

it is only dangerous for those who use over risk in their trades ,if a new trader using small lot size and also he use stop loss then he can earn good money easily from it , it is very profitable metal if you have a good strategy .:good:

asifanayat
2013-03-21, 05:30 PM
Gold pr trading krna kafi dangerous hota hai jub b koi trader gold pr trading krta hai tou wo apna
balance daikh kr he trading krta hai kyun k gold pr trading krna kafi risky hota hai ye almost one hour
mein 400pips sey 500pips tak move kr jata hai our eis pr trading krney k liye ziyada capital chahiye hota
hai

fxearner
2013-03-21, 06:24 PM
bhai gold mai trade krna is liye danger hai newbie k liye k un ko forex ka itna knowledhe nhi hota forex ka aur gold ka spread bhi kafi huge hai . is liye newbie k liye gold danger hai . gold ka chota loss bhi account blow kr deta hai.

hanji bhai apne ekdum thik kaha hi gold ka spread kaafi hota hai aur uska chhoti si bhi movement trader ka account blow kar sakta hai esliye new trader ko god ki trading se durr hei rehna chahiye,pehle apne analysis best karne hoge..

forex blood
2013-03-22, 02:59 AM
i think trading via gold is very risky because;gold trading has high spread and you can lose your all amount even in a single trade.Therefore,you must updates yourself about the market trend when you are trading via gold.On the other hand you must use stop loss and low lot size to escape yourself from the margin call.

x2hardstonex
2013-03-22, 03:01 AM
Yes this is the very good question i also have this question i am also new in gold market but little but loss give me little bit experience forex market is very fast that can not new persone easily analysis on this market only exprienced can analysis

yoddutfx
2013-03-22, 12:10 PM
Why is that traders who just entered and still shallow understanding will be trading, then they will be given an extreme market, within an hour can move many pips......trust me....!!

dareking
2013-03-22, 12:59 PM
Yes this is the very good question i also have this question i am also new in gold market but little but loss give me little bit experience forex market is very fast that can not new persone easily analysis on this market only exprienced can analysis

Ye question bahut se trader ke liye bahut hi achcha hai, because gold trading itna dangerous isliye mana jata hai, sabse jayda movement gold mein hoti hai, aur spread bhi jayda hoti hai, low capital aur low experience trader ko kabhi gold trading nahi karna chahiye. :)

Ruhini
2013-03-22, 01:17 PM

Thanks for this post. I completely agree with you. Newbie traders should not trade gold. They should gather more experience before trading gold.

fxearner
2013-03-22, 01:22 PM
Ye question bahut se trader ke liye bahut hi achcha hai, because gold trading itna dangerous isliye mana jata hai, sabse jayda movement gold mein hoti hai, aur spread bhi jayda hoti hai, low capital aur low experience trader ko kabhi gold trading nahi karna chahiye. :)

hanji bhai aapne thik kaha low capital wale trader aur jise experience kamm ho usse gold par kabhi trading nahi karni chahiye kyunki gold ki movement kaafi fast hai aur gold mein spread bhi kaafi hai esliye eske liye strategy aur experience hona bahut jaroori hai..

winboy007
2013-03-22, 03:09 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that Gold is not dangerous for new traders but also for expert traders too.if you have not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you are not an experienced you should not trade with gold.because gold move very fast.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Rafiq1
2013-03-22, 03:51 PM
I am beginner and has started the practice on the demo account from last a week. I observed from the market that trading in the Gold is very dangerous for the uneducated and inexperience trader because if we apply the trade of 1 cent then the market will work from 10 points in the gold trading.

m.ashraf
2013-03-22, 04:17 PM
kehty hain k best way to predict the future is to invent it .
ma es par kam kar raha hon maney stratgy find krny keyliye try kiya jo k road map for the price hai i like the studies of gann it is not easy lakin mai esy try kro ga.

joynan
2013-03-22, 04:25 PM
Most of new traders usually always think that it is very easy to be making a profit. And they only count the possibilities for profit without ever counting the possibility of a loss Thanks all my traders friends.

naziakhan
2013-03-22, 06:50 PM
hanji bhai aapne thik kaha low capital wale trader aur jise experience kamm ho usse gold par kabhi trading nahi karni chahiye kyunki gold ki movement kaafi fast hai aur gold mein spread bhi kaafi hai esliye eske liye strategy aur experience hona bahut jaroori hai..

yes , low capital holder and new trader should stay away from gold trading but if they want to do gold trading then they should enter with a proper plan and money management and do not forget to use stop loss in your trades .:good:

cuncun
2013-03-22, 08:46 PM
I am a beginner trader, still not daring to trading in gold. Many say to trading in gold should have a very strong balance strength. Because every move even very small equity drain. I tried the demo, like it like that. So still very afraid to do trade there

nufatrx4u
2013-03-22, 08:53 PM
yes i think trade gold for newbie is very dangerous because the gold moving is very volatile and it's big spread,,, we must have big equity to trade gold and must have good analysis too... and for newbie, don't ever try trade in gold,,, the good is newbie must learn more about forex market and try on demo account to find the good indicator and to find style trading self...

advance
2013-03-22, 09:19 PM
trading with gold is very dangerous. gold price has big movement and its value of pips is also.
the new trader dont have the right management if deal with gold they open the lot size with very high and price is also move more than 500-600pips in hours.

get2ilyas
2013-03-22, 09:46 PM
Gold may trade ess say ley risky hoota hai kay ess kaa spread zeyda hoota hai.mani capital waloo kay leyi gold may trade namumkin hoota hai.jeen ka capital baraa hai woo gold may trade kar saktay hain.keu kay gold kee moviements bee fast hotee hai.agar aap nay gold may trade karne hai too aap kee investment achee hoo or aap ke gold kay baaray may information achee honee chayi.

m2ndsrokk
2013-03-22, 10:45 PM
yes....gold can move really high in blink eyes...never bring your greedy on this instrument...this is the most deadly instrument on the market...it more that EUR/JPY that we know has many trader falling by this pair when their trade with this pair...trading on gold need high amount of capital and good money management

adnan10076
2013-03-22, 11:18 PM

bilkul sahi kha hai ager kisi ko fast rich man bnana hai to wo forex mai gold k pair per trade kre gold mai daily itni move ment hoti hai k trader bohat hi acha paisa kma skta hai. but us k liye trader ko acha knowledge hasil hona zaruri hai wrna sub loss ho ga.

vicente147
2013-03-23, 06:42 AM
trading in gold very dangerous for newbie because the spread of gold is 100 pips.

m.ashraf
2013-03-23, 12:44 PM
Hidear,trade in gold are very up risk if we have small equity no matter we are beginer or big timer,because the spread are up 50pips if im not mistake,so every movement for 1pips are too large,it is safe if we have large amount account

ashvi
2013-03-23, 02:30 PM
Trading in gold is not only dangerous for the new traders but also for the experienced traders because it involves huge fluctuation within very short span of time and thus one should try to trade this gold metal if they are sure of the movement. Also having good amount of capital money is very much essential.

saqib160
2013-03-23, 05:53 PM
new trader ko market ka itna pata nahi hota ha na he us ko forex ma koi experince hota ha us ko
kuch pata nahi hota ha aur gold market bohat dengerous ha us ka laye experince hona zarori ha
islaye gold pair new mamber ka laye dengerous ha

saima parvez
2013-04-01, 12:42 AM
i think dealing via silver is very dangerous because;gold dealing has great propagate and you can reduce your all quantity even in only one business.Therefore,you must up-dates yourself about the industry pattern when you are dealing via silver.On the other side you must use stop-loss and low lot dimension to evade yourself from the edge contact.

Empress
2013-04-01, 01:02 AM
silver activity is very big and if we don't have powerful stability, we will get reduction and edge calling , because the propagate are great,so every activity for 1pips are too huge,it is secure if we have large

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 01:17 AM
Gold & Silver trading is very risky because currency trading is risky company and the cost of Silver is very great in currency trading the cost of Silver is on top from all the materials and from all the foreign exchange so it will a big danger to trad with Silver. i very wish i will company efficiently in Gold

bull125
2013-04-01, 01:37 AM
Hi,trade in silver are very risky if we have little value no issue we are newbie or old clock,because the propagate are great 100pips if im not error,so every activity for 1pips are too huge,it is secure if we have great quantity consideration.If you don't have adequate information about it than adequate stability won't perform for you.It is a issue of your time and energy and effort that you will reduce it.

milonkundar2013
2013-04-03, 08:56 PM
Thanks for this job. I completely hold with you. Newbie traders should not job metallic. They should sewing writer participate before trading yellow.

shoaib515
2013-04-04, 10:02 AM
Gold men trading bohot ziada dangrous hoti hy hkas ker new forx traders keileiy kiunkeh aik to unheen itna ziada exparience naheen hota aur dusra gold market bari tezi se move kati hey .

dareking
2013-04-04, 01:25 PM
Gold men trading bohot ziada dangrous hoti hy hkas ker new forx traders keileiy kiunkeh aik to unheen itna ziada exparience naheen hota aur dusra gold market bari tezi se move kati hey .

haan bhai gold kafi jayda dangerous mani jati hai, aur ismein main ye suggest karunga, ki new trader ko kabhi bhi gold mein trading nahi karna chahiye, pair par trading kare, to mere hisaab se sahi rahega.

naziakhan
2013-04-04, 07:06 PM
haan bhai gold kafi jayda dangerous mani jati hai, aur ismein main ye suggest karunga, ki new trader ko kabhi bhi gold mein trading nahi karna chahiye, pair par trading kare, to mere hisaab se sahi rahega.

yes , new trader should built their skills first on currency pairs and if they successfully learnt about it then it will be very easy for them to earn from forex market , gold is very volatile metal and new traders should avoid it .:good:

rofiqmia
2013-04-04, 10:23 PM
absolutely yes, buying on golden highly serious designed for first-time since disperse in golden is without a doubt 100 pips.
additionally, the move is amazingly great encase you do not own tough account balance, you get the loss and even border names.

Habib Ahmed
2013-04-04, 10:39 PM
Trading in Gold is really very dangerous because the spread in gold is too high and the movements in gold needs a huge amount of capital to be invested so that's why this is dangerous to invest in gold.

get2ilyas
2013-04-05, 10:20 AM
New trader kay leyi gold boohat risky hoota hai.jab tak traders koo complete knowledge naa hoo jay tab tak traders koo gold may trading nahe karnee chayi.keu kay gold kaa spread bee zeydaa hotaa hai or small account may yeah boohat risky hoota hai.boohat jald hee yeah account bee khatam kar daytaa hai.gold kay ley achee equity honee chayi or gold kaa knowledge bee hoonay chayi.

shoaib515
2013-04-05, 12:50 PM
jab kisi bhi field men nia admi enter hota hey to usey us field ke barey informatio hona chaiey jb keh new trader expert naheen hota aur gold men loss men aksar hota hy .

munna123
2013-04-05, 01:10 PM
if you don't you simply won't have the discipline to follow it through losing periods.Its not hard either if you get the right forex education and understand that your mindset to apply your method is just as important as the method you use any time

manikah
2013-04-05, 02:21 PM
Gold is more volatile commodity and need more balance.Normall analysis sometimes not work properly.If give profit it is more but when it gives loss it also great loss.So for newbie it is harmful if fall in great loss primarily.

indahmusfiroh
2013-04-05, 07:52 PM
trading in gold is very dangerous for beginners because beginners do not know how the gold price movement. spread in gold is greater than currency. and movements in the price of gold could reach hundreds of pips. so that the capital would not be able to resist the exposed margin call.

suhasrn
2013-04-05, 08:31 PM
Very true as a new trader in Forex we always enter with less capital. For Gold always required more capital & it is very volatile in movement. So for new trader it is always dangerous to trade in Gold at initial entry stage.

ampun
2013-04-06, 04:49 AM
I don't have to use gold trading but perhaps my knowledge of the movement of the gold may be due to many other factors that influenced some of the other pair and pair-spreed given some brokers are enormous, and that's what makes our minds
:)))

alialiali
2013-04-06, 07:29 AM
dear s,yes, trading in gold very dangerous for newbie because the spread of gold is 100 pips.you have not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you are not an experienced you should not trade with gold.because gold move very fast.

fehong
2013-04-06, 07:53 AM
gold trade may indeed quite dangerous for a beginner with a very wide movement reasons can happen in a single trade, and as a beginner it is useful to begin trading on the currency pair is going to be easier to digest and learn in the introduction of forex.

waqas1
2013-04-06, 09:04 AM
gold pair bohat risky ha aur us ma trade sirf expert trader he kar sakta ha new mamber ko koi be experince nahi hota ha is waja sa gold ma trade karna us ka laye dengerous ha

mamakamrul
2013-04-06, 10:37 AM
Because moving at all times, and will spread, large gold gold trade from the more dangerous thinking. We have a lot of stock trading, gold and want to analyze too well.never tried gold, d is to learn more about the Forex market to trade, tried to find a good indicator of the day trading styles manually.

ahmedreda
2013-04-06, 11:03 AM
because it is the most high pair ever .it have the highest spread so that every trader can make good profits with gold but the new trader may face some risk .so that if you are new trader you must trading without gold.

shifa
2013-04-06, 11:06 AM
He everybody.
Hello, trade throughout gold have become risky in the event we've smaller money no matter we are novice or even outdated timer, for the reason that propagate usually are high 100pips basically, m not mistake, thus each mobility regarding 1pips usually are too big, it is risk-free in the event we've great amount accounts. Thanks................

garrysidhu
2013-04-06, 11:12 AM
gold trade is dangerus hoti he kyo ke gold me daily ki 500 pips ki movement to eassy hi hoti he so agar ek new trader low capital ke sath gold me trade karega to wo jaldi se isko lose kar jaega

luvestruck7
2013-04-06, 11:53 AM
A trader should chose the commodity or currency pair as per his available balance and loss taking capacity so it does not matter whether trader is new or old one.

tereliyefx
2013-04-06, 03:41 PM
I don't have to use gold trading but perhaps my knowledge of the movement of the gold may be due to many other factors that influenced some of the other pair and pair-spreed given some brokers are enormous, and that's what makes our minds
:)))

analysis using movement analysis mendapatka good analysis we can calculate the level of movement and use system-level analysis in the area of ​​support and resistance so they can see the whole trend trading system and quantify the movement

haque12
2013-04-06, 03:45 PM
gold men trading bohot ziada dangrous hoti hy hkas ker new forx traders keileiy kiunkeh aik to unheen itna ziada exparience naheen hota aur dusra gold market bari tezi se move kati hey...good luck.

alam12
2013-04-06, 05:20 PM
i know The propagate of gold is lowest 5 pips. Some agent provide 4 pips too.
And highest possible 49 pips. All of you said very real close friends, gold isn't suggested for beginners because silver is the most unpredictable dealing equipment. If we created incorrect purchase then it could be simple to fresh up our consideration with the brief of your time. Newbies should understand dealing with foreign exchange at started.

baponmondol213
2013-04-06, 11:26 PM
Because trading yellowness requires a lot of great and is not suited for short-term trading, gilded was originally used to endorse the appreciate of a attribute and not for trading as forex

lily01
2013-04-07, 12:32 AM
of course, exchanging throughout platinum quite unsafe pertaining to newcomer for the reason that propagate involving platinum can be 100 pips.
plus the activity is incredibly major if many of us lack solid harmony, many of us is certain to get decline along with margin cell phone calls.

bablu7832
2013-04-07, 12:49 PM
Gold is very dangerous to trade because market of gold is very difficult to be predicted,it has high spread of 100 pips and it has potential to move daily 500-1000 pips daily.So we must have big balance and good money management to trade on Gold.Newbies don't have both that's why they loose.

fxmax
2013-04-07, 01:19 PM
Gold is not dangerous for new traders but for beginners to know the price of gold in the market should understand well. if you are not an expert, you have not enough knowledge about gold and if you are not experienced you should not trade for gold trading is very fast moving...Thank you very much

andremumet
2013-04-07, 05:16 PM
sorry master, I am still a beginner .... so do not understand the gold, I see the movement of gold continues to soar sharply year to year, if down just a little in comparison with its upward movement ..... does that mean that this gold will never fall in?

Asiffx
2013-04-07, 05:29 PM
New users ko chahiye k forex mein sirf currencies pr trading krin kyun k gold pr trading krna kafi
risky hota hai eis mein achi earning k sath sath acha loss b hai jo k new users ka account wash kr
sakta hai

tayia157
2013-04-07, 06:26 PM
Yes, this is true that if you have very low investment and you are new trader in this market then you can start your trading on currency pairs like EUR/USD and GBP/USD are very best pair, but if you want to do trading on gold then you need big investment, trading on gold use very big margin from your investment and its movement is very quickly, also mostly brokers cut very high spread as compare to currency pairs, so my suggestion to new traders do not touch gold if you do not have big margin.

aliv
2013-04-07, 06:59 PM
for a beginner it is not advisable to trade in gold pair, because it would spread on this pair is 100 pips so if we only have a minimal security funds, it will make us get a margin call. but for a trader who has a reliable they would say that gold is a currency pair is great for profit

super27
2013-04-07, 08:17 PM
Forex trading me Gold aik strong commodity hai , naye traders forex trading me start me hi gold ki trade start kar dete hain jis ki waja se un ko loss ho jata hai, learning aur practice karain aur experience hasil karain phr gold me trade karain.....

apan adja
2013-04-07, 09:25 PM
gold trading has high spread and you can lose your all amount even in a single trade.Therefore,you must updates yourself about the market trend when you are trading via gold.On the other hand you must use stop loss and low lot size to escape yourself from the margin call.

gretos
2013-04-08, 07:51 AM

even in a 1500-2500 when gold could move pips in one session, for example in the USA NFP session usually move in the range of 1500-2500 pips, and resilience account if you are not more than 1000 or 2000 pips, then this is very dangerous, and gold margin it was great, so, I also do not recommend new traders enter forex trading gold, because the risk is very large

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-08, 01:15 PM
a new trader in forex has lacked knowledge about forex and he could be greedy in nature , so he thought , he can earn o lot of money as a profit in gold pair but he loss because he did not know formulas for trading in gold pair.

defacerious
2013-04-10, 11:20 PM
the Gold trade id very dangerous because forex is risky business and the price of Gold is very high in the forex market the price of Gold is on top from all the metals and from all the currencies so it will a big risk to trad with Gold. i very hope i will trade successfully in Gold

himon
2013-04-11, 10:12 AM
trading in gold is dangerous for new trader because gold is big spreads pair and new have have not enough knowledge about gold pair. to trade in gold we need technical and fundamental both analysis which is impossible for new trader.

rauf3739
2013-04-11, 04:03 PM
Gold futures moved up and down on each transaction. There are several factors that cause the price of gold has fluctuated. First, U.S. economic data has improved. However, investors are still speculating global central banks will still continue flushing stimulus.

Ali yazdan
2013-04-11, 05:37 PM
the trading in gold is dangerous for new trader because a new trader is fresh and don't know the things going and have no idea abot trading exactly and there might be a huge risk for a new trader so trading in gold is dangerous for a new trader

saim16020
2013-04-11, 09:31 PM
मैं सोने के व्यापार का उपयोग करने के लिए नहीं था, लेकिन शायद सोने के आंदोलन के अपने ज्ञान के कई अन्य कारकों कि अन्य जोड़ी और कुछ को प्रभावित करने के लिए कारण हो सकता है कुछ दलालों भारी रहे हैं, और वह यह है कि क्या हमारे मन बनाता जोड़ी.

tereliyefx
2013-04-12, 04:21 AM
gold trading has high spread and you can lose your all amount even in a single trade.Therefore,you must updates yourself about the market trend when you are trading via gold.On the other hand you must use stop loss and low lot size to escape yourself from the margin call.

learn the direction of analysis, set the trading capital properly and must use strategy and tend to use the system correctly and use the money management discipline to better benefit and use in accordance with the system and use strategy price movements in markets

shoaib515
2013-04-12, 09:12 AM
ney logon keiliey gold men trding bohot dangrous hoti hey yeh bohot ziada costly hoti hey aur ney logon ko itna exparience naheen hot keh woh is ko mannaga kar saken .

dareking
2013-04-12, 11:20 AM
ney logon keiliey gold men trding bohot dangrous hoti hey yeh bohot ziada costly hoti hey aur ney logon ko itna exparience naheen hot keh woh is ko mannaga kar saken .

bhai gold new trader ke liye thik nahi hota hai, ye baat sabhi jante hai, isliye pair par trading ko achchi tarah se pahle sikhna chahiye, gold mein huge experience aur huge capital dono jaruri hota hai, movement to kafi jayda hoti hai.

ishaq02
2013-04-12, 06:04 PM
hello guys about your post my opinion is Gold is not dangerous for new traders but also for expert traders too.if you have not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you are not an experienced you should not trade with gold.because gold move very fast.thanks for the post keep trading

Onion
2013-04-13, 10:04 PM
The price for trading gold more expensive than trade currencies, and the movement of fluctuation also bigger than fluctuation of currencies, this is why trade in gold is danger for beginners, we need to control our lot size and trade carefully according to our margin power.

adeeltalat
2013-04-14, 11:08 AM
if you have not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you are not an experienced you should not trade with gold.because gold move very fast. it is safe if we have large amount account

usman786
2013-04-14, 11:43 AM
If there isn't adequate knowledge about it then adequate stability will not for you.It is really a matter of tines that you will free it.

Asiffx
2013-04-14, 12:55 PM
Forex mein gold pr trading krna kafi dangerous samjha jata hai eis k wajah ye hai k gold mein market
aik hour mein 200pips sey 400pips tak up our down hoti hai jis k wajah sey loss k chances bohat ziyada
hotey hain

Qaiser786
2013-04-15, 12:29 AM
Ji gold main newbie ko trad karna high risk hai. Hum sub ko pata hai k gold k lye capital ziyda hona chai hai sath he acha expirnce b ho to he gold trading kar shakty.gold market k rate kafi jaldi up and down hoty.

qsdf60
2013-04-15, 12:42 AM
hello
because by trading in gold requires substantial capital, and of course trade in gold requires a good strategy and when one calculation, the results would be bad

prabu
2013-04-15, 04:02 AM
new traders or newcomers still need to learn and adapt to perform forex business well, in the learning stage is usually not a lot of capital that are included in this business so fair if gold is not good for beginners because of fluctuations in the price is very high and if something goes wrong it will be suck up too much capital, this is not good for beginners who are still in need of mental and emotional maturity in forex trading

tereliyefx
2013-04-15, 04:08 AM
hello guys about your post my opinion is Gold is not dangerous for new traders but also for expert traders too.if you have not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you are not an experienced you should not trade with gold.because gold move very fast.thanks for the post keep trading

trade Gold is danger and high risk with small capital since all need to learn and the ability to analyze and gain experience as a trader to be able to make trades and learn more secure trading in accordance trade Gold is need trading risk and trading plan margin

yad786
2013-04-15, 01:57 PM
new trader nahi jantay kay trading kesi ki jati he.or gold ki trading bohat dangerous he jo aik new trader nahi ker sakta ap is liye choti moti trading ker lo is tara ki trading ap nahi ker saktay.ap sada si trading karo.

reno99
2013-04-15, 07:56 PM
Trading in metallic is not only dodgy for the new traders but also for the older traders because it involves vast modification within really short structure of experience and thus one should try to interchange this golden element if they are trusty of the shitting. Also having better become of cap money is real overmuch substantive

amigos27
2013-04-15, 08:26 PM
Every business must have a risk, I know the price of gold on the world market movement is very fast and unbalanced.

rehana motiwala
2013-04-15, 08:27 PM
well my opinion is that gold is a risky thing to trade on for all sort of traders wether are newbie or experienced and i am saying so because the spread of gold is too high and other then that if you observe the average daily movement of gold you will see it is very huge so you can either earn alot or lose alot that means the risk amount is too high

aliv
2013-04-15, 08:35 PM
many traders are said to gold is more dominant, large spotless rooms and to make buy orders, but in fact if you look at the movement's two-day daily candle that shows very strong decline, I'm sure the buyer will get a great loss or even a margin call if they do not have sufficient funds to hold the floating minus they receive

m16kamran
2013-04-16, 11:21 AM
gold is the most dangerous thing in forex according to my view. it moves up and down rapidly . as i last two weeks it falls up to 150 pips . and it is a remarkable change in gold after two years. gold needs much experience t be traded so enjoy trading in currencies and earn a good profit for new comers.

Liaba
2013-04-16, 11:22 AM
you have not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you are not an experienced you should not trade with gold.because gold move very fast.

nazmunus
2013-04-16, 12:16 PM
Trade because of the large capital required to initiate the Forex market is really dangerous for the gold trade. But with such a small capital newcomers will be a big risk.. I'd like to recommend to newcomers to gold is not the business at an early stage.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-16, 04:25 PM
I think gold isn't dangerous for new traders but additionally for specialist traders too if you've not ample information about gold & if you are no experienced you should not deal with gold because gold move really fast.

zahed123
2013-04-16, 05:45 PM
Golden Business ID dangerous because forex foreign exchange market is a dangerous business and the gold price is too high gold price is all metal and all the coins on top, so it will be a huge risk in trading gold.
I hope I will negotiate successfully in gold.

ulinfx
2013-04-17, 12:51 PM
Golden Business ID dangerous because forex foreign exchange market is a dangerous business and the gold price is too high gold price is all metal and all the coins on top, so it will be a huge risk in trading gold.
I hope I will negotiate successfully in gold.
absolutely right sir, I never trade in gold results there continues minus but if lucky it was keenakannya lot, I suggest if you wear it with gold so much capital that can not balance the loss by many to be safe ...

billlal
2013-04-17, 01:02 PM
gold is risky for every traders.because it's movement is much fast.so if you want to trade in gold then you need sufficient knowledge for making profit.spread of gold is 100 pips you should not forget also,here is 1 pips is very important if i am not wrong.so small investing is not for gold.new trader should wait after starting forex for sometimes to trade in gold

keroso1
2013-04-17, 01:48 PM
actually you are absolultey right and the gold is from the hardest pair in the forex market coz the volatility is very high and you can wina lot of money or loose a lot of money too

manikah
2013-04-17, 03:25 PM
Gold is more volatile currency pair.For that reason it is so risky for all.For trading of this pair must you follow accurate money management system with high balance.But most of the new trader have no ideal idea about money management system even no have more balance.

andremumet
2013-04-17, 03:43 PM
gold is in the movement more stable compared to the lain.tetapi also need to have a huge capital to withstand mempu open position when there has been any analysis of financial regulation is very important ..........

mujeeb
2013-04-17, 07:28 PM
yes trading in gold is dangerous kuon k is mein 100 pipes hoti hain aur jo new log hotay hain un ko is k baray mein ni pata hota hai is liye ye un k liye dangerous hota hai zayada tar new logon k liye hota hai

sobuj111
2013-04-17, 09:34 PM
The time to an gold are very high risk if we have small equity no matter we are or old timer,because the spread are high 100pips if i m not mistake, so every movement for 1pips are too large,it is safe if we have large amount.

aug1947
2013-04-18, 06:09 PM
han g broo...
gold ki jo trade hoti hay wo bht havyy kism ki hi trade hoti hayy or is ko bht hi smaj dari se chalaya jata hay...or jo is m newbi hn in ko gold pe risk nhi lena chayea...............

sunjoy
2013-04-18, 06:58 PM
new trader who choose to participate in the Forex market can sometimes feel like they're in their heads. They try to compare the market for other financial markets, who are familiar with the stock market or the bond market. This usually leads to the loss of money along the way, due to the nuances of these markets

Onion
2013-04-19, 09:33 PM
we need to learn about the factors that influence gold fluctuation, like we know that the price of gold get down for know and what is the fundamental factor that make it happen, currencies trading or the gold it self in the market.

faizah
2013-04-19, 11:17 PM
Gold trade is very dangerous because forex dealing operating handling is dangerous business and the price of Gold is very outstanding in forex dealing operating handling the price of Gold is on top from all the elements and from all the forex dealing handling so it will a big risk to trad with Gold.
i wish i will trade effectively on Gold.

Zaheer
2013-04-19, 11:22 PM
gold main trading currencies ki trading ki nisbat ziad faida mand ha. but jo new traders hote hain un ka account main amount bohat kam hoti ha or dosra ya k un ko market ki movment ke bare main ziad ilm bhi nai hot is liye new traders ky liye gold ziada risky ha.

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-19, 11:52 PM
sure, lower money case and also fresh dealer must steer clear of rare metal investing yet when they wish to carry out rare metal investing chances are they must get into using a appropriate program and also funds supervision , nor neglect to utilize quit damage within your investments.

anzerg11
2013-04-20, 08:48 AM
Yes wobbling so much gold it would have to have a very large capital in order not to lose all the money because it is possible to come down more than 500 points and come back and vice versa

jatayufx
2013-04-20, 09:09 AM
we need to learn about the factors that influence gold fluctuation, like we know that the price of gold get down for know and what is the fundamental factor that make it happen, currencies trading or the gold it self in the market.

finances forex trading and discipline will be more aware of the movement analysis must be used in market trade and must use best trading plan in trading will make trade better because its need time and make disciplined in trading daily

shama12
2013-04-20, 09:12 AM
I think in Goldvery risky for beginner because the propagate of sGold is 100 pips and the activity is very big.the cost of Gold is very great in currency trading the cost of Gold is on top from all the materials and from all the foreign exchange so it will a big danger to trad with Gold.

Penjaga Perbatasan
2013-04-20, 09:50 AM
Hmm, good question in my opinion. But is there any solution so that we do not get too dangerous risks,
perhaps by using one of the indicators that friends have.
As I am new and rarely played in Gold and Silver, I think in here very much Master Gold, hahaha

Chaudhrylog
2013-04-20, 11:13 AM
gold main taring bht dangerous ha is main ma n 60$ loss accept kiya ha kuch din phly rate 1660 s 1400 tk a gya thaa bhot loss huaa

dareking
2013-04-20, 12:52 PM
gold main taring bht dangerous ha is main ma n 60$ loss accept kiya ha kuch din phly rate 1660 s 1400 tk a gya thaa bhot loss huaa

bhai jab gold ki trading nahi jante hai, to karna bekar hota hai, faltu mein high risk market mein lete hai, isliye main aapko kahunga ki gold se achcha ki aap currency pair par try kare, jisse aapko risk kam rahega. :)

naziakhan
2013-04-20, 01:56 PM

you should not do trading in gold if you do not have good strategy for it and also you must have good capital to trade on gold , you can not earn good money from gold on small capital and with out analysis .:)

waseemahmed
2013-04-20, 03:41 PM
well me smajhta hu k new tarder k lye to tarding hi sub mushkil hai or mere khyal se gold tarding me newbies k ilawa jo tarder me expert b hai wo b thora bht gold tarding me problem se guzarte hai or mere khyal meis me risk b bht ziada hota hai..

shoaib515
2013-04-20, 04:43 PM
gold men trading ney logon keiliey bohot hi khaternak hoti hey ney traders gold trading men loss men jatey hen us ki sub se bari wajah forex knowledge ka na hona aur forex trading men exparience ka na hona yeh do sab se bari wajuhat hen .

uforex
2013-04-21, 10:47 AM
why dealing in silver is risky currency dealing. because it is very great perform. and it is quickly. it a issue of your time that you will reduce it and if we din,t have about it that currency investor perform.

ammar87
2013-04-21, 11:07 AM
according to me trading with gold is not for the beginers because when you are new in this field you do not have as much knowledge which is required for the trade with the gold because the trading with the gold is not possible for every one. espacillay for the beginners.

sweetypk2016
2013-04-21, 02:56 PM
Gold ki trading mujhe sab sa zaiyda dangers lagti hai kiy ka gold trading ka liya ek bht bara amount ap ka account kain hona zarori hai dusr piar main dilly basics pa almost 200 sa 300 pip pora din main movement hote hai lakain Gold ki movement almost 1 hour main 300 pip sa zaiyda cross kar jate hai some time . is liya new trader ka pas balance bht kam hota yahi waja hai ka un experience hona ka stah sath kam balance ka sath trading karta hai is liya kafi dangers ho samjha jata gold trading new trader ka liya.

OK3
2013-04-21, 03:04 PM
because these day gold value is up and down some time the gold value is too low so you get a big loss for the the gold so new user investment in the euro currency because these days euro currency is to high day by day

samio07
2013-04-21, 04:08 PM
If you don't have sufficient knowledge about it than sufficient balance won't work for you.It is a matter of time that you will loose it.
Gold is trading need a sold over 10,000 dollars and also move very quickly or such way you can lose your balance within a few minutes then tradinge gold require me much experience and a good knowledge of market and lucky

Mic84328
2013-04-21, 04:13 PM
For trading on gold we need big capital new trader do not have much balance in their accounts so i sugest do not trade on gold because gold market moves much abnormally it can gets down within 5 minutes as its going up. start with currencies and once ypu got good capital then come to metals.

m2ndsrokk
2013-04-21, 04:17 PM
i never brave to trade gold...gold like a nightmare for every trader...if we dont applied strict money management on our trading account that will make harm to our trading account...honestly till now i cant hold my greediness on trading so that i never brave to trade on gold...trading on EUR/JPY are so dangerous for me

amith
2013-04-21, 04:41 PM
absolutely right because in his daily movement of gold to over 1000 pips so ya have to count a lot and for a presumably to kurung cekak capital gold is very difficult, because it takes a lot of equity.:):)))

kironray
2013-04-21, 08:13 PM
It is likely to lose its way money.You must have a system that you know the logic and you have to have confidence in how and why she's doing - if you do not like just do not have the discipline to follow it through lost periods.Its not difficult if not get the right Forex education and understand that your thinking to apply their technique is just as important as the way in which use.Another false belief that the price of the currency react predictably to the news.

ksbiplop
2013-04-21, 10:14 PM
Beginners who choose to participate in the Forex market sometimes feel like they are in their heads. They try to compare the market for other financial markets that are familiar, as the stock market or the bond market. This usually leads to loss of money along the way because of the subtle differences in these markets.

jatayufx
2013-04-22, 04:17 AM
It is likely to lose its way money.You must have a system that you know the logic and you have to have confidence in how and why she's doing - if you do not like just do not have the discipline to follow it through lost periods.Its not difficult if not get the right Forex education and understand that your thinking to apply their technique is just as important as the way in which use.Another false belief that the price of the currency react predictably to the news.

that always reduces risk and money management consider wearing a big business risk in business analysis and forex trading requires rules that are always true to the discipline in the business and always use rule trading plan in every market

faizah
2013-04-22, 08:26 AM
Because working gold needs a lot of financial commitment and is not appropriate for short-term working, gold was originally used to secure the value of a property and not for working as forex.

rehana motiwala
2013-04-22, 03:07 PM
trading in gold are exceptionally heightened danger in the event that we have little value regardless of we are beginer or old timer,because the spread are elevated 100pips if im not mistake,so each development for 1pips are too large,it is protected provided that we have substantial measure account

faridshawky
2013-04-22, 04:47 PM
I think the Forex is no risk in trading money in gold is a very high risk if we have small stocks regardless of that we beginners or timer old, because the spread is 100pips high if I'm not wrong, so every movement for 1pips very large, it is safe ifwe had a large account

shoaib515
2013-04-22, 05:22 PM
forex men ney traders keiliey gold men trading karna bohoot hi dangrous hota hey kiukeh unhen koi ilm naheen hota koi exparience naheen hota is liey ziada ter loss men jatey hen .

muna1982
2013-04-23, 07:04 AM
trading gold have some difficulties for all trader. the spread of gold is very high and the small lot also may cause very big amount of money. the leverage is also low in gold so you have to used your own money. more over if the position goes in loss then the rate of loss per pips is also big. i think a newbie did not effort such big money to invest. but if some one have enough money then it is no problem you can trade gold.

Mr.iOus
2013-04-23, 10:26 AM
i think dealing via silver is very dangerous because gold dealing has great propagate and you can reduce your all quantity even in only one business. Therefore,you must updates yourself about the industry pattern when you are dealing via silver.On the other side you must use stop-loss and low lot dimension to evade yourself from the edge contact.
Newbie traders should not job metallic. They should sewing writer participate before trading yellow..

shoaib515
2013-04-23, 10:56 AM
gold men ney logon keiliey dangrous hoti hey kiunkeh shuru dey forex traders ko itna exparience naheen hota forex men trading keiliey is ley un keliey loss ka ziada khatra hota hey .

husnaindfx
2013-04-23, 04:55 PM
most of the expert traders in Forex trading discourage new traders not to trade gold in Forex trading because gold is the most over fluctuating item in the field of Forex trading. the spread in gold is higher new traders should not trade in gold in order to keep safe their account in Forex.

wabas
2013-04-23, 05:12 PM
kyon ka gola pair ki market bohat risky hoti ha us ko smjyna easy nahi hota ha is ka laye kafi experince ki zarorte hoti ha jo new mamber ka pass nahi hota ha is laye new mamber gold ma trade nahi kar sakta ha

jangan baned aku lagi
2013-04-23, 05:16 PM
You need to have a system you know the logic of (not just follow one blindly) and you must have confidence in how and why it works - if you don't you simply won't have the discipline to follow it through losing periods:accute::accute:

sultan2
2013-04-26, 05:02 AM
Gold ki trading kafi zyda dangers hai .main new trader ko bilkul mana karunghi ka gold pa trading na karain kiyo ka gold trding ka liya only experince trader hi suit karta hai. ya asa metal hai jis ko analysis karna bht difficult hai is liya new trader ko avoid karna chiya Gold pa trding ka liy.

ghanam
2013-04-26, 05:16 AM
from forex and they only count the possibilities for profit without ever counting the possibility of a loss. They always think forex = profit.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

yes gold is very volatile

shoaib515
2013-04-26, 09:20 AM
new forex traders keiliey gold men trading bohot hi dangrous hoti hey woh is liey kiun keh new traders ko emotions per controle naheen kar saktey aur exparience bhi naheen hota .

moamen.bakr
2013-04-26, 09:23 AM
Forex Trading is one of more trades
Lucrative in the world of Forex terms of the number of points
Higher during the day and I was his trading strategy
Special tough it is difficult to novice trade in gold .........

munir4u
2013-04-26, 02:10 PM
Gold trading yar bht hi dngers hai is min main na bht kuch loss kia hai apna amount. Gold ka asal mai trend ka kuch pata nhi hota hai. na hi is ko analysis karna ka koi idea hota hai shayd yahi waja hai ka Gold trading dangers mani janti hai.

mamydo
2013-04-26, 03:15 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that Gold is not dangerous for new traders but also for expert traders too.if you have not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you are not an experienced you should not trade with gold.because gold move very fast.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

DBC
2013-04-26, 03:51 PM
salam guys so as to firmly your post i thinks that gold isn't dangerous for new traders but in addition for skilled traders too. if you have got not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you do generally are not an experienced you ought to not trade with gold. as a result of gold move terribly fast. thanks regarding the post take care and tuck away in your pocket trading.

adnan222
2013-04-26, 03:56 PM
i don't understand what you telling about.if you telling about gold trading then i will tell you that for gold trade you need lot of money and lot of skill.because it move lot and if you have little money you will lose it in short time.so be careful about gold trading because it is dangerous.

himu03
2013-04-26, 04:53 PM
salam guys so as to firmly your post i thinks that gold isn't dangerous for new traders but in addition for skilled traders too.

kalam01
2013-04-26, 05:12 PM
for skilled traders too. if you have got not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you do generally are

dipo00
2013-04-26, 08:59 PM

lata12
2013-04-26, 09:57 PM
salam guys so as to firmly your post i thinks that gold isn't dangerous for new traders but in addition

fxfx
2013-04-26, 10:03 PM
new traders k pas knowledge or disposit kam hota hy aisey mey kisi b high level risky pair pey trade nai karni chaheye.. gold pey trading karna kafi risky hota hy because ager trade nagitive side pey chali jaye to buhat lose hota hy..

himu03
2013-04-26, 10:23 PM
for skilled traders too. if you have got not sufficient knowledge about gold & if you do generally are

nkem
2013-04-28, 12:25 AM
the reason why gold trading is very dangerous for my traders is firstly because of the spread which is 100 pips and also the fact that gold can do more than 2000 pips movement in one day.

themasters
2013-04-28, 02:29 AM
this is absolultey right my friend and i have to tell you that the gold have really very strong volatility which make him very dangerous to any trader and not just to the newbies so you dont have to use high volatility trading the gold