PDA

View Full Version : Qualities of a Good trader

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

mayengbam
2011-06-25, 09:51 AM
We know a lot of people have become successful and making lots of money trading in forex. What are the qualities that makes him/her different from the rest making him/her succesful and profit making trader? lets discuss this topic here friends

s19
2011-06-25, 10:17 AM
main sochta hu ki sabse badi quality hai emotions ko control krnaa or apni trading k saat patience rkhnaa....

mayengbam
2011-06-26, 10:24 PM
main sochta hu ki sabse badi quality hai emotions ko control krnaa or apni trading k saat patience rkhnaa....

absolutely right buddy. emotions and patience play a big role in trading forex. succesful traders know the value of having patience and control their emotions. they are willing to learn and are good learners and update their knowledge frequently.

denira
2011-06-27, 11:20 AM
absolutely right buddy. emotions and patience play a big role in trading forex. succesful traders know the value of having patience and control their emotions. they are willing to learn and are good learners and update their knowledge frequently.

I support your opinion friends that when we want to become a professional trader we must learn to exercise patience and discipline of the trade we are doing and keep doing perbakan in terms of errors that occurred in our trade

blackprince4u
2011-06-27, 02:33 PM
One other thing that matters in trading is our greed.
Most of us take forex as a get rich quick scheme and we want to make a lot of money in a short time. But we should know that patience is the main key to success.

pivot-trader
2011-06-27, 02:49 PM
We know a lot of people have become successful and making lots of money trading in forex. What are the qualities that makes him/her different from the rest making him/her succesful and profit making trader? lets discuss this topic here friends

in my opinion to be good trader is we must can make profit consistenly. discipline and know all about the forex knowledge.

mayengbam
2011-06-28, 07:42 AM
in my opinion to be good trader is we must can make profit consistenly. discipline and know all about the forex knowledge.

yes you are right dude discipline in trading is another necessary quality of a good trader. a good trader has clear cut plan to trade and they disciplined themselves to obey the plan all the time.

denira
2011-06-28, 09:47 AM

personally a few people or a successful trader in forex because they have the ability to perform analysis,, money management, good risk management

anubhavsingh
2011-06-28, 10:00 AM
jis trader ne apne emnotions and patience pe control kar liya wo ek bahut hi sucessful trader banega aage chalke..
iske alawa money management aur studies bhi bahut zaruri hai lekin agar aapke emotions aur patinece apke control me nahi hai to ye studies bhi aapek liye bekar hai

soumen
2011-06-28, 10:34 AM
mere khyal se ek accha trader wo hota he jise sikhne ki iccha ho, emotion ko control karne ki sahas ho aur money management ki accha gyan ho. wo ek ek accha trader ban payegi ya ek accha trader he. ye koi bhi bann sakta he. bass ye tin chiz follow karna hoga.

pivot-trader
2011-06-28, 10:53 AM
yes you are right dude discipline in trading is another necessary quality of a good trader. a good trader has clear cut plan to trade and they disciplined themselves to obey the plan all the time.

yeah, without discipline our trading is like a wave. and make confused. can not get profit with consistenly.

mayengbam
2011-06-29, 09:59 AM
I support your opinion friends that when we want to become a professional trader we must learn to exercise patience and discipline of the trade we are doing and keep doing perbakan in terms of errors that occurred in our trade

Thanks for your comment denira we all want success thats why we are all here sharing and caring for each other and encouraging each other to perform, thats the essence of this forum, having patience, discipline and following the right strategy are the platform where we will build our success. so lets build it together helping one another encouraging one another

zoomfire
2011-06-29, 12:20 PM

a good trader will always be disciplined.
he/she will always follow strict MM rules.
wont have any greed and will control emotions.
will always think twice before entering a trade.
i think these are the qualities of a good trader.

mayengbam
2011-06-29, 01:32 PM
following major news or financial announcements is another good thing which should be kept in mind while trading. Market may suddenly change tide after a big news which may be financial related or any event which may impact a country or a region. Major National new of a country may also effect the market

denira
2011-06-29, 03:04 PM

yeah, I support your opinion that a successful trader is able to control their emotions and psychology because it is a kuncu success of this business without it I think is very difficult to be successful

pivot-trader
2011-06-29, 04:41 PM

so if we want to be good trader we must like person who you said..? i hope i can like them in the future, for now i will keep my learning.

s19
2011-06-29, 07:39 PM
me sochta hu ki achaaa trader wahi hai jo market ki direction ko porperly samj sake..uska analysis usko acha trader banata hai...
agar wo achi trading hi ni kar paayega to money management, controll emotions, greed sab bekaar hai..
so first need understanding the maket enviroment...

mayengbam
2011-06-30, 08:59 AM
me sochta hu ki achaaa trader wahi hai jo market ki direction ko porperly samj sake..uska analysis usko acha trader banata hai...
agar wo achi trading hi ni kar paayega to money management, controll emotions, greed sab bekaar hai..
so first need understanding the maket enviroment...

Absolutely right buddy, to know the market is one of the first and most important thing which a newbie has to learn in order to be a good trader, and its not an easy lesson, it takes time, money and a good guide in the form of a book or teacher. once he/she is familiar with the market only then he/she will be able to make the right judgements to trade.

denira
2011-06-30, 09:11 AM
Absolutely right buddy, to know the market is one of the first and most important thing which a newbie has to learn in order to be a good trader, and its not an easy lesson, it takes time, money and a good guide in the form of a book or teacher. once he/she is familiar with the market only then he/she will be able to make the right judgements to trade.

there is no other way to pursue success in this business unless you understand the market very well how the meets these demands can be successful if you trade the market place you do not know at all then you are in the forest and you do not bring a compass and do not know where he is going

pivot-trader
2011-06-30, 03:04 PM
there is no other way to pursue success in this business unless you understand the market very well how the meets these demands can be successful if you trade the market place you do not know at all then you are in the forest and you do not bring a compass and do not know where he is going

yeah i know it, first is we must learn the basic of all this bussines and keep ours practice. after that is make profit consistenly.

s19
2011-06-30, 04:51 PM
yeah i know it, first is we must learn the basic of all this bussines and keep ours practice. after that is make profit consistenly.

yes you are right first need learn basic of this business or apply practically...for it we take the help of book and our brain...or haa hame sirf kitabo me likhi bataa pr hi dyan ni denaa hame usme kuch nyaa add kr k dekhna chahiyee...

pivot-trader
2011-06-30, 08:15 PM
yes you are right first need learn basic of this business or apply practically...for it we take the help of book and our brain...or haa hame sirf kitabo me likhi bataa pr hi dyan ni denaa hame usme kuch nyaa add kr k dekhna chahiyee...

yeah, there is many free ebook in internet. just searching on google and we will find thousand. that is can support our learn.

blackprince4u
2011-06-30, 09:04 PM
yeah, there is many free ebook in internet. just searching on google and we will find thousand. that is can support our learn.

I think practice is more important than learning because just by reading books we cannot get everything but when we do it than we know how it feels and these feelings are different for demo and live accounts and emotions are involves

mayengbam
2011-07-01, 10:03 AM
I think practice is more important than learning because just by reading books we cannot get everything but when we do it than we know how it feels and these feelings are different for demo and live accounts and emotions are involves

Right buddy practice or trading is very very important, and books are our companion it will guide us in our trade, so i think reading books is also necessary unless you have a teacher

denira
2011-07-01, 10:03 AM

yeah you are really too many scattered related ebook forex forum provides MT5 you live your time a little fatherly look that fits with who you are studying

anubhavsingh
2011-07-01, 11:13 AM
As far as I have noticed, good traders must have good fundamental and technical analysis power, free from greed and fear, able to deal tough situations properly and must have enough experience in this trading

arjun
2011-07-02, 10:58 AM

you are right,
we can not train just by reading psychology books,
but maybe we can know how to train it from a book..
I hope you can distinguish the exercise and how to exercise.
thanks

denira
2011-07-02, 04:16 PM
you are right,
thanks

It is very obvious if you ask me that is not possible we train our psychology by just reading a book but as you said that we only know how to train psychology

dead
2011-07-10, 04:20 PM
It is very obvious if you ask me that is not possible we train our psychology by just reading a book but as you said that we only know how to train psychology

right to read is part of how we do it and to do teory of books we need to exercise may not directly be understood only by teory

mayengbam
2011-07-11, 02:40 PM
you are right,
thanks

Absolutely right dude, books are our guide only, they show the way, its we who have to follow it or reject it. So, in spite of having the best knowledge and if dont apply it, then its waste of time money and energy

dead
2011-07-11, 04:02 PM
Absolutely right dude, books are our guide only, they show the way, its we who have to follow it or reject it. So, in spite of having the best knowledge and if dont apply it, then its waste of time money and energy

I agree with your opinion that any good science that we have will never be useful in forex if we are not trained to master the science and practice good teory

arjun
2011-07-11, 04:48 PM
but the problem, I do not like reading books, hihihihi..
I prefer to discuss in this forum.
Do you have a brief literature about psychology?

mayengbam
2011-07-12, 08:29 AM
but the problem, I do not like reading books, hihihihi..
I prefer to discuss in this forum.
Do you have a brief literature about psychology?

i think its better to read some books also. because sometimes we may find some important points/ topics which were always minssing in our trading strategy or trade. books are one of the best guides

pinpin
2011-07-12, 10:39 AM
Smile Qualities of a Good trader

I guess it's psychological problems
Successful traders have a good system and profitable, MM has a good, disciplined and able to control their emotions

alwi
2011-07-12, 11:44 AM
Successful traders have a good system and profitable, MM has a good, disciplined and able to control their emotions

yeah I very much agree with your opinion that this business, skill, mental, psychology, management are all indispensable for success

mayengbam
2011-07-12, 01:11 PM

Yeah in order to develop a proper mindset we need trading experience and up-to-date knowledge, which can be derived from consistent learning and actually involving in real trading.

arjun
2011-07-12, 02:04 PM
i think its better to read some books also. because sometimes we may find some important points/ topics which were always minssing in our trading strategy or trade. books are one of the best guides

thank you for your suggestion, do you think, what a good book piskologi? please provide me the title.. I 'll try to find in bookstores, but hopefully there is a form of softcopy..

dead
2011-07-12, 03:38 PM
thank you for your suggestion, do you think, what a good book piskologi? please provide me the title.. I 'll try to find in bookstores, but hopefully there is a form of softcopy..

there seems to be a book that discusses trading psychology problem but I forgot to link, and, perhaps later if there's a big for me to send you the link

denira
2011-07-12, 07:48 PM
there seems to be a book that discusses trading psychology problem but I forgot to link, and, perhaps later if there's a big for me to send you the link

if there is a link that discusses the problem of psychology forex I also asked for the link because I need all these lessons on the psychology of friends

anubhavsingh
2011-07-12, 10:19 PM
Jo bhi tarder regularly forex market se acha profit kamata hai wo 1 acha trader hota hai..
acha trader volatile market me bhi kafi safely tarding karta ghai aur bina loss ke profit kama ke jata hai
ACha trader hone ke liye aapko experiance ki kafi zarurat hoti hai

blackprince4u
2011-07-12, 11:43 PM

I also read that book its quite good to build your psychology of trading but don't remember where i found it you can search it on google or on other forex forums. I'll also search and share if i found again.

mayengbam
2011-07-13, 08:44 AM
Jo bhi tarder regularly forex market se acha profit kamata hai wo 1 acha trader hota hai..
acha trader volatile market me bhi kafi safely tarding karta ghai aur bina loss ke profit kama ke jata hai

yes dude. consistent profit making is the key to success and to be able to trade in all conditions is an essential character of a good trader. versatility in trading should be cultivated.

pinpin
2011-07-13, 10:46 AM
Yeah in order to develop a proper mindset we need trading experience and up-to-date knowledge, which can be derived from consistent learning and actually involving in real trading.
Yes that's right
indeed an important experience for us
where we can know our weaknesses and shortcomings
indeed the experience can not be used as a benchmark of our success
but at least we got to experience a valuable lesson

mayengbam
2011-07-13, 01:48 PM
Yes that's right

Axactly. trading experience will give a clear picture of our weaknesses which will help us in correcting it. And mending our weaknesses is vital for survival in this field

alwi
2011-07-13, 03:30 PM
Axactly. trading experience will give a clear picture of our weaknesses which will help us in correcting it. And mending our weaknesses is vital for survival in this field

yeah very much agree with your opinion that somehow we must immediately address any shortcomings we are in trade

arjun
2011-07-13, 05:00 PM
yeah very much agree with your opinion that somehow we must immediately address any shortcomings we are in trade

I think, do not hurry, I follow the process, although the loss or mc enjoy.
because all traders who have successfully been through it.
always trying is the key, and never give up halfway.
succeed or fail, it is my principle.

dead
2011-07-13, 05:29 PM

I agree with your opinion that we do not need to hurry because after the trade or process which we are plainly in a hurry will disrupt the quality of our later

soumen
2011-07-13, 10:08 PM
o bhi tarder regularly forex market se acha profit kamata hai wo 1 acha trader hota hai..
yes main aapse pura sahmat hoon. par mere yaar regular profit karne ke liye forex ko sikhna parte he. aur mere khyalse daily profit ne vi hota he har din. to overall expereience hona jaruri he.

pinpin
2011-07-14, 05:41 AM
yes all successful traders start from the bottom
mc, rose,
mc again, rose, mc again, rise again
and they never give up to be successful in this business
and that is where we must learn

mayengbam
2011-07-14, 09:20 AM
mc, rose,

you miss a very important part dude, it should be mc - lesson learned - rose - mc - new lesson - rose - mc - another new lesson - rose. Isnt it? lol

arjun
2011-07-14, 09:50 AM
you miss a very important part dude, it should be mc - lesson learned - rose - mc - new lesson - rose - mc - another new lesson - rose. Isnt it? lol

It 's true.
if it is associated with a range of kinds of accounts it will be.

account demo, mc, is still a demo account, managed, accounts cent, mc, account cent, mc, account demo

mayengbam
2011-07-16, 09:44 AM
Another important quality of a good trader is that they treat all their positions equally, and the positions may lose or win but they accept it whole heatedly. thats a big difference between beginners and them. A beginner would not accept the defeat and would try to avenge the loss and make a position against his own strategy.

pinpin
2011-07-16, 10:45 AM
yes you are right
indeed should be studied and corrected, why do we have mc
because if not, we will never understand where our mistakes
and no progress that we made, only to lose the money we can

mayengbam
2011-07-19, 09:36 AM
if we are ready to correct our previous mistakes then certainly it will help to prevent mc again. and if dont care about the mistakes we made and dont bother to mend it certainly mc will occur again & again

dead
2011-07-19, 01:51 PM
if we are ready to correct our previous mistakes then certainly it will help to prevent mc again. and if dont care about the mistakes we made and dont bother to mend it certainly mc will occur again & again

exactly what you are saying if we do not bother to correct past mistakes and then we'll just wait if that error will recur

alwi
2011-07-19, 04:40 PM
before we become a master I think initially we will be frequently make mistakes and if it's wrong if my answer was not wrong but the ordinary and reasonable

arjun
2011-07-19, 04:59 PM
before we become a master I think initially we will be frequently make mistakes and if it's wrong if my answer was not wrong but the ordinary and reasonable

said master traders, people who succeed are those learned from his own mistakes, not only learn from others' successes.
mistakes you have done, can we discuss on these forums, so all can get a lesson.

pinpin
2011-07-22, 11:40 AM

for that we must always learn from our experience
particularly bad experience, so as not to happen again we experience the bitter memories

alwi
2011-07-22, 02:24 PM
for that we must always learn from our experience
particularly bad experience, so as not to happen again we experience the bitter memories

exactly once and at least we have a plan of it so it will be easier to make improvements without error if the plan we often forget about it sometimes

dead
2011-07-22, 04:35 PM
exactly once and at least we have a plan of it so it will be easier to make improvements without error if the plan we often forget about it sometimes

sometimes it every so often making the same mistakes we did and we always forget it so true what you say if we need to note the error fatherly we read all the time

mayengbam
2011-07-22, 05:45 PM
The successful traders is that who can over come his mistakes and avoid to repeat the mistakes. Patience and control of emotions is also important for heath tradee.

Yeah i like what you said " over come his mistakes and avoid to repeat the mistakes". Many of the traders doesnt have the guts to accept the loses and they never accept it which is the main reason for failing in this business. And even they accept the mistakes they tend to repeat it every now and then making loses. So what you said dude is absolutely right a trader must learn to over come his mistakes and avoid to repeat the mistakes to be in this business

arjun
2011-07-22, 06:04 PM
The successful traders is that who can over come his mistakes and avoid to repeat the mistakes. Patience and control of emotions is also important for heath tradee.

if we repeat the same mistakes, it means we have a good psychology.
trick for studying psychology is, let price touching SL or TP which we have set since the beginning.
there, patience, anger, hate, fear will become one.

denira
2011-07-22, 06:19 PM
Yeah i like what you said " over come his mistakes and avoid to repeat the mistakes". Many of the traders doesnt have the guts to accept the loses and they never accept it which is the main reason for failing in this business. And even they accept the mistakes they tend to repeat it every now and then making loses. So what you said dude is absolutely right a trader must learn to over come his mistakes and avoid to repeat the mistakes to be in this business

disease that is indeed the beginners as we are friends because we often tend to repeat those mistakes even though we are determined not to repeat it

dickvr46
2011-07-22, 07:16 PM
I think to be a good traders must have good fundamental and technical analysis power, free from greed and fear, able to deal tough situations properly
and must have enough experience in this trading

arjun
2011-07-22, 07:53 PM
I think to be a good traders must have good fundamental and technical analysis power, free from greed and fear, able to deal tough situations properly

I strongly disagree with you,
we could succeed only by using technical analysis, and I 've proven myself.
I always avoid the news.

soumen
2011-07-22, 11:30 PM
I strongly disagree with you,
we could succeed only by using technical analysis, and I 've proven myself.
I always avoid the news.
yes I agree with you. kuch samay news ka kuch asar nehi hota.
par @dickvr46 bro ka baat bhi sahi he. agar kissi ka unsb gyan ho to wo ek super trader hoga. main aapse bhi sehmat hoon. agar aap ek already accha trader ke baat kar rehe ho.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-23, 12:36 AM
par @dickvr46 bro ka baat bhi sahi he. agar kissi ka unsb gyan ho to wo ek super trader hoga. main aapse bhi sehmat hoon. agar aap ek already accha trader ke baat kar rehe ho.

News ka haemsha market pe acha asar hota hai
News market pe kitna asar akrti hai ye khdu news pe depend karta hai..Jab koi bahut amjor news hoti hai to amrket bahut zada volatile ho jata hai jabki choti news me market ki volatilyty kam rehti hai..News ka impact zarur hota hai amrket pe

mayengbam
2011-07-26, 09:45 AM
disease that is indeed the beginners as we are friends because we often tend to repeat those mistakes even though we are determined not to repeat it

exactly. there is great temptation to repeat the mistakes even we know it is not the right way to do or trade. here comes the importance of controlling the emotions. its difficult but a necessity if we are to succeed

alwi
2011-07-26, 02:04 PM
not that easy to gain profit comrades, still need to struggle ..simply choose the strategy has not solve the problem, there are still many hurdles in forex ..keep learning and be patient

medhat4forex
2011-07-26, 02:56 PM
Qualities of a good trader is to find more than 70% of his deals a winning or at least does not come out of losing trades and this makes us rolling efficiently evaluate the good from the ordinary

dead
2011-07-26, 04:10 PM
not that easy to gain profit comrades, still need to struggle ..simply choose the strategy has not solve the problem, there are still many hurdles in forex ..keep learning and be patient

well it is because the forex market is quite difficult to conquer and not easy to get profit from here we need to do is learn and keep learning

denira
2011-07-26, 06:22 PM
well it is because the forex market is quite difficult to conquer and not easy to get profit from here we need to do is learn and keep learning

much indeed for the newbie who think that forex is easy, but after deeper to get to know forex turns out they see themselves or we have difficulty

mayengbam
2011-07-27, 09:01 AM
It is much better to learn as much as you can. But a good trader should be a cool customer and he should not react on all price moves. I do not trade for many days if i am not satisfied with me signals.

i somewhat agree to what you said that we should open positions only when we get the good signals. But for a beginner its better to trade daily and learn how the market behaves in different conditions and these are vital things to gain experience. A trader will not become successful just by reading books, he needs hours of experience in trading to become a successful traders. So to gain these experiences hands on practice is very important

dead
2011-07-27, 01:45 PM
i somewhat agree to what you said that we should open positions only when we get the good signals. But for a beginner its better to trade daily and learn how the market behaves in different conditions and these are vital things to gain experience. A trader will not become successful just by reading books, he needs hours of experience in trading to become a successful traders. So to gain these experiences hands on practice is very important

I agree with you that a beginner should provide a lot of time to trade because to understand how the market moves very well and I think it's important

alwi
2011-07-27, 04:06 PM
The good thing is that you are thinking to servive in market not thinking of profit which is really need for newbie to live long time here and your target is also good and hoping one day you will be success.

ganguly
2011-07-28, 11:26 PM
A successful trader has a trading plan and does his homework diligently

Winning traders diligently maintain charts and keep aside some hours for market analysis. Every evening a winning trader updates his notebook and writes his strategy for the next day. Winning traders have a sense of the market's main trend

denira
2011-07-29, 07:47 AM

Winning traders diligently maintain charts and keep aside some hours for market analysis. Every evening a winning trader updates his notebook and writes his strategy for the next day. Winning traders have a sense of the market's main trend

good indeed to make a trade journal for then you will get Traffic to see where you've made ​​a mistake in trading

pipsdragon
2011-07-29, 10:37 AM

so winning trader is have discipline and can using the time with good. winning trader do not think if they can be millionaire in one night.. :)

vicky
2011-07-29, 11:06 AM
I think who able to make consistent profit and able to keep profit , he may good trader. it may possible to make huge within very short time with use big lot but if there is lost also very short time then its never good but that traders is good who earn consistent profit and live long time in market.

fravash
2011-07-29, 11:30 AM

good indeed to make a trade journal for then you will get Traffic to see where you've made ​​a mistake in trading

i like those idea, but somehow even after i made my trading journal i made the same mistake on the other day, to put those journal in my mind is another case, i think its something on my sub conscious mind, i dont know why

dead
2011-07-29, 12:17 PM
i like those idea, but somehow even after i made my trading journal i made the same mistake on the other day, to put those journal in my mind is another case, i think its something on my sub conscious mind, i dont know why

indeed still is, the average because we often forget to have any rules when dealing with our trade markets and our emotions provoked by the market

pipsdragon
2011-07-29, 03:48 PM
indeed still is, the average because we often forget to have any rules when dealing with our trade markets and our emotions provoked by the market

yups that is right, because this bad pshycologi sometime we trading without money management, another word is trading like gambling.

vicky
2011-07-29, 08:10 PM
yups that is right, because this bad pshycologi sometime we trading without money management, another word is trading like gambling.

ya sure when our mental condition is not good means our psychological condition is not good then its hard to concentrate in market and if there is less concentration then there is less analysis also and ultimately the result is bad. so i think to do forex we need to careful because if there is fault it leads to loss.

blackprince4u
2011-07-29, 08:14 PM
ya sure when our mental condition is not good means our psychological condition is not good then its hard to concentrate in market and if there is less concentration then there is less analysis also and ultimately the result is bad. so i think to do forex we need to careful because if there is fault it leads to loss.

yeah the main thing is loss of concentration and it is due to bad mental conditions due to bad psychology.And when we trade in a condition like this it makes situation more difficult as we do not properly analyze and just open trades.

mayengbam
2011-07-30, 09:56 AM

we need change (for better results) constantly in this business. and we have to learn to leave all those negative points/qualities which seriously impact our trading. the tendency to repeat the mistake again and again, even though we know it, is very high so to control our emotions is really a very very big task which should be mastered as soon as possible in order to be a good trader

vicky
2011-07-30, 10:15 AM
yeah the main thing is loss of concentration and it is due to bad mental conditions due to bad psychology.And when we trade in a condition like this it makes situation more difficult as we do not properly analyze and just open trades.

yes friend its really play a great rule to loss again if we unable to concentrate with our full attention. actually when there is some loss then naturally it happen to unable to keep mind cool and due to recover soon or revenge mentality we enter the market again and ultimately loss again. so its really necessary to keep concentration first and if loss then better not to trade few times.

fravash
2011-07-30, 10:38 AM

yep, youre right, the market just play me like a doll, i dont know how but it seems the chart dancing in my head asking me to join the market quickly without considering the condition of the market

soumen
2011-07-31, 05:35 PM

well, par trdaer ke pas utna time kaha ki wo agle din ke strategy ko note kare. mujhe to lagta he ek good trader har waqt technical and fundamental analysis karke market me jate he. or ek accha trader har wawt market me entry nehi lete . wo bas sahi mauka ka intezar karte he.

arjun
2011-07-31, 05:53 PM
yep, youre right, the market just play me like a doll, i dont know how but it seems the chart dancing in my head asking me to join the market quickly without considering the condition of the market

yes you are right,
we like being played by the market when we experience a high level of emotion.
open position, and no open positions also makes us suffer.
like if it happens, we do have to close the chart and went to refreshing.

Raja Krsnan
2011-08-01, 10:19 AM
if a trader simply trades on what he sees based on commonsense approach, then such trader is a successful trader. the moment your mind starts to wander into other areas and starts to forget the basics, trouble starts. previous days' trend are helpful, but keep aside sometime before trading to see what happened in the time between we went to sleep and started the next day's trading. trends might have reversed or extended and may continue or reverse. be realistic in all that we do. i think that will be more digestible than coming to market with some preconceived notions about it.

vicky
2011-08-01, 10:23 AM
Jab aik trader apna din trading day end karta hay to usay idea hota hay kay aglay din kia ho sakta hay. Aglay din ka plane automatic hi dimgh main ghoomny lagat hay aur trader next day prevoius day kay trend say bhi faida leta hay.

May be its true but when every moment there is possibility to change market condition then previous days thinking may not work sometime but i think its help some time to us if that day we do good . anyway i think its always better to follo trend and in this way set the strategy.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-03, 11:23 AM

iske alawa time management aur money management bhi bahut zaruri hota hai
tecnical aur fundamenatl analysis ke hisab se tarding akroge to bahut fayda hoga

fravash
2011-08-03, 05:38 PM
who are in this business is to follow trand happens then we will benefit and when we are going against the trend is obvious we will incur losses

you are right brother, as long as we are still a retail trader(trading with an account less than 1 million dollar) we dont have any power to change the trend, let alone with 1 million dollar, even with 10 million dollar you can change the market trend:)

fravash
2011-08-03, 07:18 PM
trends that should be, not too big and not too small.
I chose to follow the trend in the TF D1. if we believe can do averanging loss.
It will make us rich quickly.

i agree with you brtoher, some trader may not seeing D1 chart as they prefer to use H1 or 15m, but actually the bigger picture of the trend will be seen on D1, and any open position you take should be based on it:)

bestlooser
2011-08-04, 06:38 AM
yes right and I just look for 15 mins chart for short term and in long term I can even watch out for weekly chart too. well that is good quality of a successful trader that he will always like to analyze and I also like to analyze my trading and I think forex will be more easier if you take more and more knowledge about forex.

fravash
2011-08-04, 09:34 AM
yes right and I just look for 15 mins chart for short term and in long term I can even watch out for weekly chart too. well that is good quality of a successful trader that he will always like to analyze and I also like to analyze my trading and I think forex will be more easier if you take more and more knowledge about forex.

so you are a swinger brother ? i rarely see any swinger in this forum, mostly are scalper and intraday trader, can you share your strategy in this forum brother ? cause swing trading is the only concept that i really dont understand:)

vicky
2011-08-04, 11:16 AM

yes its good to watch 15 M chart for short but i think its also good to watch 1 H and i always do this but i sometime watch 200 days EMA also to enter long if there is price go higher this 200 days EMA . and i believe it will be more easy if we have more and more knowledge of forex.

makjon
2011-08-05, 06:51 AM

yes i agree with u bro,..

besides emotions and patience play a big role in trading forex. i tinks they always learning every mistakes

every mistakes they make, will always be a great teacher for them to get a lot of profit

avir0ckerx
2011-08-05, 07:49 AM
well i think the most important thing in a successful trader is a what you can say discipline it is a must..other wise one cannot be a good profit making trader and there are various other factors also but the main factor in my view that regulates other factors is discipline.

venkiaries61
2011-08-05, 11:54 AM
I think the qualities of a good trader is they control greed and emotions. They should play with market in trend. And he know the right way in Forex. He make some reasonable profits.

fravash
2011-08-05, 08:09 PM
like a merchant who has been longer in the forex would probably own a Traffic that way because of their experience in forex but for the newbie should learn more to get Traffic to follow and understand the market well

what do you mean by traffic here brother ? trading volume ? is there any correlation between our trading volume, experience and qualities of a trader ? i dont really understand:)

preetksgill
2011-08-05, 08:57 PM
following major news or financial announcements is another good thing which should be kept in mind while trading. Market may suddenly change tide after a big news which may be financial related or any event which may impact a country or a region. Major National new of a country may also effect the market

mayengbam
2011-08-06, 09:14 AM
yeah big news of big countries greatly affect the forex market. so we should closely follow the events and happenings in big countries like the us, UK, japan etc. the economic news of these countries has deep impact on the market

bestlooser
2011-08-06, 12:12 PM
well I know it is really important really to find out the entry and exit points and it can save your time and you can earn in quick times if you can execute your trades perfectly so people should learn how to know about this and learning can really earn you very important amount of money

preetksgill
2011-08-06, 09:00 PM
to know the market is one of the first and most important thing which a newbie has to learn in order to be a good trader, and its not an easy lesson, it takes time, money and a good guide in the form of a book or teacher. once he/she is familiar with the market only then he/she will be able to make the right judgements to trade.

mayengbam
2011-08-12, 05:22 PM
As far as I have noticed, good traders must have good fundamental and technical analysis power, free from greed and fear, able to deal tough situations properly and must have enough experience in this trading

well dude your few lines summarized all that is required for trading. a good trader should know the markets well and should also consider the sentiments of the traders. And these qualities comes mostly through experience only. so trading consistently is a very important factor for those who wants to be successful in this field

venkiaries61
2011-08-12, 06:06 PM
trader should have following quality
1. A successful trader has a trading plan and does his homework diligently
2. A successful trader does not get unnerved by losses
3. A successful trader always keeps learning
4.A successful trader always tries to make some money with less risky strategies as well
5.A successful trader treats trading as a business and keeps a positive attitude

Good to hear those things. I think your 5 the quality is may be altered. Because, all of the successful trader treats trading as a business. May be he trading for his own needs with his own money.

Ganesh
2011-08-12, 06:31 PM
:) well i saw a lot of replies here saying tht controlling emotions is the best way but i will say there is a lot to becoming successfull in this business, for eg. you got to learn a hell lot tactic's and go through a lot of analytic's to even get to know everything in it, and most of all the real game player is the one who knows all abt the elements used in it ND ALSO the one who can get the superb starategies:peace:

100c
2011-08-13, 01:19 PM
To be successful in forex trading, you must be disciplined. It is the key to success in our trades. I`ve tried my best to develop my discipline and it now seems to work just fine.

Yes you are absolutely right no more requirements if you are a discipline trader and always remain discipline trader and never breaks your rules. Other way you should control emotions and greed and over come on them then you will not lose your money in Forex.

Victoryindia
2011-08-13, 04:18 PM
jo log stop loss used karte hai aur over trading na karte ho aur 10% se kam ek position me apne balance dalte hai, ye sab chiz hoti hai good trader ki quality

mayengbam
2011-08-14, 02:43 PM
jo log stop loss used karte hai aur over trading na karte ho aur 10% se kam ek position me apne balance dalte hai, ye sab chiz hoti hai good trader ki quality

agree dude, these are the simple basics which is essential to make priofits in this business. one should not make the trading process complex, making it as simple as possible and sticking to the basics mentioned above will definitely solve all the hurdles in ones way to success

denira
2011-08-14, 06:55 PM
agree dude, these are the simple basics which is essential to make priofits in this business. one should not make the trading process complex, making it as simple as possible and sticking to the basics mentioned above will definitely solve all the hurdles in ones way to success

anything that makes us able to succeed at least we observe well because then we will be better able to conduct trade with the simple because the harder we try this in forex simplify the understanding that we have

mayengbam
2011-08-15, 06:49 AM
indeed we should closely monitor our trading and find out/seek the reasons for the win/loss then only we can make the process simpler for our advantage

Victoryindia
2011-08-15, 04:18 PM
To be successful in forex trading, you must be disciplined. It is the key to success in our trades. I`ve tried my best to develop my discipline and it now seems to work just fine.

ha bhai maine aapki baat se agreed karta hu ki agar hum disclpined me rahe jasie ki lot size aur etc to hum achi tarah se profit bana sakte hai chahe wo thoda hi profit kyu na ho

mayengbam
2011-08-17, 08:23 AM
ha bhai maine aapki baat se agreed karta hu ki agar hum disclpined me rahe jasie ki lot size aur etc to hum achi tarah se profit bana sakte hai chahe wo thoda hi profit kyu na ho

yes buddy success requires discipline. discipline is the key to success in any field be it business sports or studies. Only a disciplined person can excel in life. in trading too we need to discipline ourselves and follow the basics. only then success will follow

anubhavsingh
2011-08-17, 08:41 AM
i agree with you brtoher, some trader may not seeing D1 chart as they prefer to use H1 or 15m, but actually the bigger picture of the trend will be seen on D1, and any open position you take should be based on it:)

jitna zada time duration ka chart dekhoge utne zada cheeze clear hoti hai
1 day ka chart bahut acha rehta hai long term trading ke liye
daily trading ke liye 1 hour aur 4 hourbest hai
15 min se aap support resistance check kar sakte ho

cumil
2011-08-17, 09:41 AM

to be disciplined must have a trading plan though simple to be comply with the rule that has been made, so trading is based on the rule with consistently so that establish discipline

siddesh
2011-08-17, 12:00 PM
professional traders do not be afraid about the market movement because they a very good strategy which make them very good fighter for winning the trade

mayengbam
2011-08-18, 08:18 AM
stay down in trading and understand the style of the pair moving....update the news related in and use the MM correctly and no limited trading a day

i agree that following the news and events and proper analysis with a good MM strategy is vital to trading and all the good traders out here posses these qualities.

but regarding unlimited trading i m afraid i cant agree with you. its always better to have targets to achieve daily, and limit our temptations/greed

anubhavsingh
2011-08-21, 02:47 AM
stay down in trading and understand the style of the pair moving....update the news related in and use the MM correctly and no limited trading a day

well said brother
pair ki movings pe dhyan dena bahut zaruri hai
kis speed se wo support aur resistance ke pas move kar raha hai..ye judge karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki yahi chiz decide karti hai ki pair kitna strong hai aur kitna weak..
ye sab cheeze har trdder ko seekhni cahahaiye

waheedpcc
2011-08-21, 03:04 AM
i think these are good qualities of an trader.
Don`t become Over confidence
Have good Approach to the market
Full eductaed and Expreineced
Full of knowledge
Don`t greedy
Be paitent

realfun07
2011-08-21, 11:59 AM
Although most of the traders do analysis and study before trading but the qualities of good trader are that first he needs to have a patient and disciplined approach towards the trade and should have a calm and composed mind.Then he must have required abilities and skills to make the best out of this trade.Last but not the least he must be able to control his emotions and trade only on basis of his analysis.

Ganesh
2011-08-21, 12:10 PM
yeah you are right there that we need to understand the trend and always keep on with the news updates to get fundamental analysis but limited trading is also a essential way of a good trader coz over trading is not a good way to manage money and control greed, with over trading you just increase ur chances of getting gulped by a loss upcoming ahead

Ronak
2011-08-21, 12:17 PM
Although most of the traders do analysis and study before trading but the qualities of good trader are that first he needs to have a patient and disciplined approach towards the trade and should have a calm and composed mind.Then he must have required abilities and skills to make the best out of this trade.Last but not the least he must be able to control his emotions and trade only on basis of his analysis.
we need to have patience and enthusiasm in all business,,chahe woh forex ho ya stock..good trader who kehlata hai jiske pass knowledge aur experience ho iske saath saath money management hona aavashyak hai..aur in addition good trader will not be upset though he made loss..

mayengbam
2011-08-21, 03:30 PM
a very unique quality of a good trader is they closely follow the factors which can move the market significantly. their motive is to jump in the trend as early as possible. And they never shy away to do the hardwork following what they want.

cumil
2011-08-21, 08:22 PM
They have prepared well and know what they are doing.
They have a solid money management and good trading strategy.Consistent and discipline.
It is need a lot experience to achieve this level.

patient, you certainly can master all, and you do not give up to learn. learn to be patient even if the results are not satisfactory. learn better to be the best.

mayengbam
2011-08-22, 08:21 AM
patient, you certainly can master all, and you do not give up to learn. learn to be patient even if the results are not satisfactory. learn better to be the best.

i have always insisted that its good for a learner to trade daily and consistently following a definite plan/strategy. it helps in gaining good experiences but a good trader have lots of patience and takes a long time in analysis & wait for perfect conditions to do trading

Jazpa
2011-08-22, 10:27 AM
The qualities that a perfect trader that make him/her different from other traders are:
-perfect forex education
-perfect understanding of forex situations
-good forex analysis skills
-good control over emotions and money
-patience and ability to accept the risks of forex trade.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-22, 11:34 AM
The qualities that a perfect trader that make him/her different from other traders are:
-perfect forex education

nice points bhai
ye sab qualities honi bahut zaruri hai ek ache trader me
jo bhi traders in qualities ko apne under adopt kar leta hai..wo aage chalke bahut hi sucess pata hai aur uski trading skills use bahut hi money dilwati hai

mayengbam
2011-08-22, 07:04 PM
-perfect forex education

good points. and i would add that good traders are fond of learning more and they never quit until the goal is achieved. And during its journey to his goal he never shy away from doing hard work

Ganesh
2011-08-22, 07:10 PM
good points. and i would add that good traders are fond of learning more and they never quit until the goal is achieved. And during its journey to his goal he never shy away from doing hard work
sahi kaha apne ki hamesha apne goal se focused rahiye, agar apka loss ho jata hai toh dont loose hope but try to understand and figure out the reason for that loss and then next time beware of that mistake and take steps in the directon to avoid it.

mayengbam
2011-08-23, 07:02 AM
sahi kaha apne ki hamesha apne goal se focused rahiye, agar apka loss ho jata hai toh dont loose hope but try to understand and figure out the reason for that loss and then next time beware of that mistake and take steps in the directon to avoid it.

doing a detailed analysis of our loses & wins is very important in improving our knowledge. these knowledge are based on experience and are far more valuable than bookish knowledge. it can improve our trading significantly

bestlooser
2011-08-23, 03:23 PM
you can try out anything and it is advantage that so mnay optiosn to learn forex we can even use books or internet sites and videos and all the stuff or we can expericne it out ind emo trading or then in live so I think we have to get good result using all the resouces we can use. so forex can be useful and valuable.

Victoryindia
2011-08-23, 04:15 PM
doing a detailed analysis of our loses & wins is very important in improving our knowledge. these knowledge are based on experience and are far more valuable than bookish knowledge. it can improve our trading significantly

loss and profit are part of this business, we dont have to worry about that, and we can learn many thing from loss. aur hum practice se bahut kuch sikh sakte hai

Ronak
2011-08-23, 05:09 PM
learning is best experience .so a good trader is who learm from mistakes and loss ...and also from others mistakes..if we have good knowledge then we can do good trading than others.

Ganesh
2011-08-23, 05:45 PM
learning is best experience .so a good trader is who learm from mistakes and loss ...and also from others mistakes..if we have good knowledge then we can do good trading than others.
yeh baat badiya kahi apne,m ki haam logo ko jab ham log forum mein ya fir kahi aur forex ki jankari lete hai toh waha par jab dusre senior logo ne unke loss ke karan bataye hote hai toh unhe note kar ke apne yaha par avoid karne ki puri koshish karni chahiye kyuki experienced members iss busines ko achi tarah se jante hai toh woh log exactly bata sakte hai ki small galtiya kaha par ho sakti hai aur woh kaise na kare toh hame jarur hi senior members ki batein sunni chahiye, mein bhi apne iss indian forum se bahut kuch padhkar dimag mein rakta hu aur jyada karke loss avoid karta hu.

diesel1984
2011-08-23, 06:36 PM
There is a tendency that the more indicators that we use in the chart will gives signal more ...
But in reality, the more indicators make us confused because each one giving different signals. Using 2 or 3 indicators can be easier for us to enter the market.
Successful traders are traders who rely on its own merits so as to know whether the analysis is effective or not, not because it depends on the analysis of others.

nuh514
2011-08-23, 06:42 PM

There may be numerous qualities in a good trader but one important quality which I want to share here is that the trader must be mature enough to control his emotions during the trading.

Victoryindia
2011-08-23, 07:16 PM
There may be numerous qualities in a good trader but one important quality which I want to share here is that the trader must be mature enough to control his emotions during the trading.

dude u r absolutly right. par jab trade chalu hota hai toh mere hisab se aisa koi bhi nahi rahega jo apna emotion control kar sakta hai ..maybe 0.1% people rakh sakte hoge

imbest
2011-08-23, 09:35 PM
dude u r absolutly right. par jab trade chalu hota hai toh mere hisab se aisa koi bhi nahi rahega jo apna emotion control kar sakta hai ..maybe 0.1% people rakh sakte hoge

You are right the we can't control the emotions to see the floating trades whether they are going in positive or negative. I used to to set SL and TP and left the screen. It is not like that I just leave it, ofcorse I used to check it after some time interval.

mayengbam
2011-08-24, 09:47 AM
You are right the we can't control the emotions to see the floating trades whether they are going in positive or negative. I used to to set SL and TP and left the screen. It is not like that I just leave it, ofcorse I used to check it after some time interval.

yes to use the sl and tp target is a very good way to trade provided the targets are calculated well else it happens many times that the sl target hits first and then reversing to hit the tp target again. the result will be loss only in this case.

Agree we have been discussing in length about controlling this emotions because it can ruin our trades. But we also know that emotions are in-built human qualities and it is alwys involved in whatever we do. so controlling it is easy to say but really a very very difficult thing to do.

Ronak
2011-08-27, 11:53 AM
yeh baat badiya kahi apne,m ki haam logo ko jab ham log forum mein ya fir kahi aur forex ki jankari lete hai toh waha par jab dusre senior logo ne unke loss ke karan bataye hote hai toh unhe note kar ke apne yaha par avoid karne ki puri koshish karni chahiye kyuki experienced members iss busines ko achi tarah se jante hai toh woh log exactly bata sakte hai ki small galtiya kaha par ho sakti hai aur woh kaise na kare toh hame jarur hi senior members ki batein sunni chahiye, mein bhi apne iss indian forum se bahut kuch padhkar dimag mein rakta hu aur jyada karke loss avoid karta hu.

haa woh to hai...jo kisi aur ki galtiyon se sikhe wahi genius kehlata hai...aur trading mein choti se choti galti bhi bade loss mein convert ho sakti hai.to dhyaan se trading karni chahiye

controlled emotions is sign of good trader..if we have good experience than trading will be easyy to perform and also emotions will automatically controll as we have good experience in forex

anubhavsingh
2011-08-27, 12:11 PM

jo bhi trader emotions aur patience ko control me rakh ke tarding karta hai wo zarur market se acha pasia kama ke jata haui
emotions aur partiens aapke account ke liye bahut zaruri hote hai...har tarding platformn me emotions ko comntrol me rakh ke patience ke sahare trading karni chahaiye

mayengbam
2011-08-27, 12:34 PM
jo bhi trader emotions aur patience ko control me rakh ke tarding karta hai wo zarur market se acha pasia kama ke jata haui
emotions aur partiens aapke account ke liye bahut zaruri hote hai...har tarding platformn me emotions ko comntrol me rakh ke patience ke sahare trading karni chahaiye

Having patience is very important especially for the forex aspirants. Sometimes while trading a newbie finds that his positions are going wrong and he got panic the moment it shows some loses. He have a big urge to close it and unable to control the emotion and losing the patience he closes the position and as soon as he closes it, the market begins to move in the direction of his earlier prediction.

This situation occurs most of the time in case of the newbies, that is why its important to control the emotions and to learn having patience.

sanjeev
2011-08-27, 06:58 PM
jis trader ne apne emnotions and patience pe control kar liya wo ek bahut hi sucessful trader banega aage chalke..
iske alawa money management aur studies bhi bahut zaruri hai lekin agar aapke emotions aur patinece apke control me nahi hai to ye studies bhi aapek liye bekar hai

mayengbam
2011-08-28, 10:05 AM
"Never quit" thats the mantra of successful traders

successful persons fall uncountable number of times but they never quit untill they achieve what they want. And that is one important quality that divides the losers and the winners.

A successful trader too face loses and margin calls many times initially but they never quit and continue laerning and trading till he becomes successful. But a loser will quit after some initials setbacks

gosians
2011-08-28, 04:34 PM
Good trader ki ak quality ye b hy k wo trading kny sy phly plane krta hy aur phy us plan k mutabik trading krat ahy. Ma plan krta hon but us plan k oper chlna mushkil ho jata hy greed ki waja sy aur ma plan sy hat k b positions open kr lyta hon jis ki waja sy mjy loss b bear krna prta hy.

rubigul
2011-08-28, 07:46 PM
A successful trader must control their emotion during forex trading, don't fear from loss, trade with confidence, make good planning, carried out maximum practice on demo to improve their knowledge

Ganesh
2011-08-28, 08:05 PM
A successful trader must control their emotion during forex trading, don't fear from loss, trade with confidence, make good planning, carried out maximum practice on demo to improve their knowledge
yes if a person has spent enough time on a demo a/c and has all the knowledge required to trade with consistent profit by his strategy then he will sure not fear of loss and will always be confident in what he does in forex.

imbest
2011-08-28, 10:16 PM
yes if a person has spent enough time on a demo a/c and has all the knowledge required to trade with consistent profit by his strategy then he will sure not fear of loss and will always be confident in what he does in forex.

The problem is how you can manipulate that strategy in real account as you have to encounter the greed factor if you are having a good strategy. When you will think that I have a good strategy, you might aim higher target which can go adverse.

Ganesh
2011-08-28, 10:21 PM
The problem is how you can manipulate that strategy in real account as you have to encounter the greed factor if you are having a good strategy. When you will think that I have a good strategy, you might aim higher target which can go adverse.
yes the feeling of having a hreat strategy will make me feel like hitting higher target but for that i even need to trade in big lots and offcourse when i have a experience of how miserable a trade can go with high lots then i might just stick to possible profit's.

mbiut
2011-08-28, 10:37 PM
I think a good trader is the trader that is able to regulate emotions and psychology of trading well and can earn a consistent profit. :happy:

jai
2011-08-31, 11:39 AM
Patient and will not danger the account for the emotion purpose so the trader need more disciplne it trading forex..so it can make the good result in trading history

sachin
2011-09-03, 01:27 PM
professional traders do not be afraid about the market movement because they a very good strategy which make them very good fighter for winning the trade

denira
2011-09-03, 06:36 PM

because they also have experience in various market conditions so they are very confident in their ability to see the movement of the market from a variety of conditions that exist

netra
2011-09-04, 03:06 PM

denira
2011-09-04, 03:28 PM

no one can help you other than your own knowledge so I remember the message of the ancients that knowledge is very good for humans and determine the quality of human life itself

akshayfuriya
2011-09-04, 03:53 PM
They have a solid money management and good trading strategy.Consistent and discipline.

mayengbam
2011-09-07, 08:46 AM
@ chetan

Agree with you, discipline in trading and having patience is one very important quality of a good trader that makes him different from the rest of the pack. if a trader could stick to his plans and strategy and never allows his emotions taking control of his trade he will definetly trade well and this is discipline in trading. besides this patience makes a trader more profitable, we should have enough patience to wait for a good signal to enter a position as well as to close a position

Ronak
2011-09-07, 05:57 PM
मैं आपकी राय दोस्तों का समर्थन है कि जब हम एक पेशेवर व्यापारी बनना चाहते हैं हम हम व्यापार कर रहे हैं के धैर्य और अनुशासन व्यायाम जानने के लिए और कि हमारे व्यापार में हुई त्रुटियों के संदर्भ में perbakan कर रखना चाहिए

yeah right..discpline and enthusiasm is thing that needs in every business..if u have good knowledge and experience than u must follow discpline and u must have patience then u will be success ,,though u have good knowledge ,,it will be worthless without discpline and patience

waheedpcc
2011-09-07, 06:26 PM
yeah right..discpline and enthusiasm is thing that needs in every business..if u have good knowledge and experience than u must follow discpline and u must have patience then u will be success ,,though u have good knowledge ,,it will be worthless without discpline and patience

off course discipline trader do something always when they are trader, they control their emotions and jump into the makret with rights and try t go in the depth of te makrte and that`s why they are very stable in tis market

SG Trader
2011-09-07, 09:28 PM
off course discipline trader do something always when they are trader, they control their emotions and jump into the makret with rights and try t go in the depth of te makrte and that`s why they are very stable in tis market

discipilne to trade is the most good to do in forex trading. because, i think if we do a discipline in our trade it means we have a good psychological and certainly related with good money management.

blackprince4u
2011-09-07, 10:05 PM
Yeah good money management followed by disciplined trading is the key to success.Because the forex market is not stable and carries a huge risk of loss so always be careful and use good MM

chirayu
2011-09-08, 09:48 PM

sunil
2011-09-10, 11:13 PM

rajesh
2011-09-13, 01:46 PM

sunil
2011-09-13, 02:17 PM
Patient and will not danger the account for the emotion purpose so the trader need more disciplne it trading forex..so it can make the good result in trading history

chirayu
2011-09-13, 10:01 PM

akshayfuriya
2011-09-16, 01:58 PM

netra
2011-09-16, 07:15 PM

netra
2011-09-16, 07:55 PM

ishvara
2011-09-17, 02:40 AM
A good trader mut have an open mind and an accepting mind at all times. This will help them to accept their losses and also to cut their losses and make analysis in order to move over to their next trades to make profits.

venkiaries61
2011-09-17, 06:18 AM
having patience , controlling emotions ,controlling greediness are some of the qualities that a good trader must have. if he has these qualities then he will be definately successful

Yes, thats true. we should have control all such things greed .. etc. But, its very difficult to control in live. If you want to be a successor in Forex, then you must do that.

Trade king
2011-09-17, 08:58 AM
We can determine the good traders by following qualities:
*Almost all knowledge and good experience of forex trade.
*Quality to control bad emotions.
*Quality to define entry and exit points.
*Quality to manage money and risks.
*Quality to use stop loss order as well as take profit order.
*Quality to face even very bad situations calmly.
*Quality to read charts and graphs and use them in their trades wisely with proper strategy, and
*Quality to make profits more often and suffer loss sometimes only.

aniket
2011-09-18, 05:37 PM

aniket
2011-09-18, 09:56 PM
There is a tendency that the more indicators that we use in the chart will gives signal more ...
But in reality, the more indicators make us confused because each one giving different signals. Using 2 or 3 indicators can be easier for us to enter the market.
Successful traders are traders who rely on its own merits so as to know whether the analysis is effective or not, not because it depends on the analysis of others.

aniket
2011-09-19, 01:34 PM

aniket
2011-09-19, 01:42 PM

akshayfuriya
2011-09-20, 01:33 PM

akshayfuriya
2011-09-20, 01:48 PM

Yes that's right

akshayfuriya
2011-09-20, 01:53 PM
mc, rose,

rajesh
2011-09-20, 06:47 PM
i think these are good qualities of an trader.
Don`t become Over confidence
Have good Approach to the market
Full eductaed and Expreineced
Full of knowledge
Don`t greedy
Be paitent

vikas
2011-09-21, 01:15 PM

vikas
2011-09-21, 01:19 PM

I think who able to make consistent profit and able to keep profit , he may good trader. it may possible to make huge within very short time with use big lot but if there is lost also very short time then its never good but that traders is good who earn consistent profit and live long time in market.

vikas
2011-09-21, 01:48 PM
yes friend its really play a great rule to loss again if we unable to concentrate with our full attention. actually when there is some loss then naturally it happen to unable to keep mind cool and due to recover soon or revenge mentality we enter the market again and ultimately loss again. so its really necessary to keep concentration first and if loss then better not to trade few times.

vikas
2011-09-22, 01:12 PM
iske alawa time management aur money management bhi bahut zaruri hota hai
tecnical aur fundamenatl analysis ke hisab se tarding akroge to bahut fayda hoga

May be its true but when every moment there is possibility to change market condition then previous days thinking may not work sometime but i think its help some time to us if that day we do good . anyway i think its always better to follo trend and in this way set the strategy.

trijay
2011-09-22, 01:22 PM
asia sessions usually moves in small range, I used london trading session, prices usually move faster, and the trend begin to form, and look for opportunities to make entry

vikas
2011-09-22, 01:24 PM

besides emotions and patience play a big role in trading forex. i tinks they always learning every mistakes

every mistakes they make, will always be a great teacher for them to get a lot of profit
yes its good to watch 15 M chart for short but i think its also good to watch 1 H and i always do this but i sometime watch 200 days EMA also to enter long if there is price go higher this 200 days EMA . and i believe it will be more easy if we have more and more knowledge of forex.

mayengbam
2011-09-22, 05:28 PM

absolutely right. those who can retain the profits are good traders. every traders makes profit and most blew it bringing loss but good traders makes profit and retains it well

princeali
2011-09-22, 05:42 PM
the quality of a good trader is he/she controls the risk management with fixed percentage with every trade which they open and money management also . they will keep the same lot size for every trade which they open and they will always keep the risk of trade less then 5 or 6 % of there capital amount and they never change there rules they will act as a automated set management for them self and this must comes in every successful trader to trade properly in forex and also the good trader always keep on watching the news events and economic calender news . so he will get the updates and he will make the analysis and he will sure check those analysis with other analyzers (if he is doing long trading plan )

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-22, 06:29 PM
Good trader is one who keep his capital in safe box. One who apply the knowledge of trading at all of his trade. He does not sway away from the streategy from which he earn profits. Most useful is that one who place a stop loss to his trade. His risk for the capital should be minimum. First he made a blue print of his trade and then place a trade

mayengbam
2011-09-23, 11:02 AM
A good trader always prefer consistency and he will never go for big risks because he has good understanding of the fact that big risks or big lots are not the right choice.

right dude, the good traders takes a calculated risk and never deviates from it. they use a fixed risk in each of their positions. And most of them never risks more than 5% of their capital in a single position.

ketan
2011-09-23, 01:36 PM

ketan
2011-09-23, 01:59 PM

ketan
2011-09-24, 12:52 PM
you are right brother, as long as we are still a retail trader(trading with an account less than 1 million dollar) we dont have any power to change the trend, let alone with 1 million dollar, even with 10 million dollar you can change the market trend

ketan
2011-09-24, 01:00 PM
so you are a swinger brother ? i rarely see any swinger in this forum, mostly are scalper and intraday trader, can you share your strategy in this forum brother ? cause swing trading is the only concept that i really dont understand

ketan
2011-09-24, 01:03 PM
i agree with you brtoher, some trader may not seeing D1 chart as they prefer to use H1 or 15m, but actually the bigger picture of the trend will be seen on D1, and any open position you take should be based on it

ketan
2011-09-24, 01:18 PM
what do you mean by traffic here brother ? trading volume ? is there any correlation between our trading volume, experience and qualities of a trader ? i dont really understand

trijay
2011-09-24, 02:11 PM
Most of the traders like 5% or 10 % risk for their trades but i am not satisfied with this percentage of risk in think 2% or 2.5% risk is best fro a single trade. It will give you very good safe trading.

I tried trading with MM 10% of the balance, but only learned in the demo, and in real i only use 5% only, I think the most rewarding experience is when trading with real account, because in the demo there is no psychological pressure

mayengbam
2011-09-24, 02:57 PM
Most of the traders like 5% or 10 % risk for their trades but i am not satisfied with this percentage of risk in think 2% or 2.5% risk is best fro a single trade. It will give you very good safe trading.

minimizing the risk is always better. it will help in surviving in the market for a long time. low risk means safety in forex. but the defect if one takes a low risk is gains also will not be handsome. taking little profit from each positions is also as guilty as having a loss

venkiaries61
2011-09-24, 03:10 PM
minimizing the risk is always better. it will help in surviving in the market for a long time. low risk means safety in forex. but the defect if one takes a low risk is gains also will not be handsome. taking little profit from each positions is also as guilty as having a loss

yes, i agree with you. Low risk gives good profit. If you risk high then you should lose in one day. It temporarily give profit. we should have to follow money management to avoid such risks.

Ronak
2011-09-24, 04:47 PM
i agree with you brtoher, some trader may not seeing D1 chart as they prefer to use H1 or 15m, but actually the bigger picture of the trend will be seen on D1, and any open position you take should be based on it

use of chart is based on the trading style...because if we are doing scalping then D1 chart wil not help but 15m or 5m is needed to be considered...and for day trading 4h or 1d chart will usefull

trijay
2011-09-24, 05:09 PM
use of chart is based on the trading style...because if we are doing scalping then D1 chart wil not help but 15m or 5m is needed to be considered...and for day trading 4h or 1d chart will usefull

although only a small capital, I dare intraday trading in style, with TF 4 h, I believe that the trader is able to discipline with trading systems and money management rules, it will be successful, traders usually have problems with discipline

nsawork
2011-09-24, 08:28 PM

I am using the M1 and the H1 charts and then when i am able to see the same trends in both of them then the trend will be clear.

Also this easily explains why traders are relying on the charts and that they will always get the real picture of the markets using them

mayengbam
2011-09-25, 09:41 AM

every chart has its unique features and they are helpful to the traders irrespective of what they are, short term or long term traders. but yes some charts suits more to particular traders as stated above. though scalpers use 5m and 15m frames, they observe the bigger frames also

keset
2011-09-25, 09:54 AM
I think a good qualification trader, the trader can be a good money management, can be a good analysis, trading psychology who has also trained. :accute:

ketan
2011-09-25, 04:11 PM

netra
2011-09-30, 01:08 PM

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-30, 04:09 PM
Yes good trader must have quality like he will able to track the technical positions of the chart. He is well feed with courage so that emotion will not hurt his mind. He always uses the stop loss to his order to prevent the capital loss.

bigearners
2011-09-30, 07:28 PM

yeah, myself totally agree with you that emotional control are key to success in forex market.
If you will able to control your fear and greed emotion on forex market. Then, you will surely become successful in forex market someday.

realfun07
2011-09-30, 10:48 PM
every chart has its unique features and they are helpful to the traders irrespective of what they are, short term or long term traders. but yes some charts suits more to particular traders as stated above. though scalpers use 5m and 15m frames, they observe the bigger frames also

Different time frame charts are used for different trading techniques.If you do scalping then 5 - 15 mins chart is used and for intra day and position trading 1 day time frame chart is used.All time frames charts have different significance.

mayengbam
2011-10-01, 07:46 AM
yess.. that's the main keys that can maintain our acct in forex trading. it's not easy to implement those especially trading psychology.

forget the pshycology for a moment, what about the stuborness?

they are stuborn and never give up, so its another key factor in their success

newentry
2011-10-01, 08:16 AM
Different time frame charts are used for different trading techniques.If you do scalping then 5 - 15 mins chart is used and for intra day and position trading 1 day time frame chart is used.All time frames charts have different significance.

i agree with you but we can maximize some profit with just take same direction for some TF,it means that if we are as scalper so we use small TF but we open order when small chart has same direction with high TF, i always do it and the results is better than we use only small TF without we compare with high TF

dmambi
2011-10-01, 07:31 PM
A good trader will never give up, and have a very good patience to learn and adopt to the changing market conditions.
I am hoping to become a good trader and cultivating these characteristics.

Ronak
2011-10-01, 08:37 PM
A good trader will never give up, and have a very good patience to learn and adopt to the changing market conditions.
I am hoping to become a good trader and cultivating these characteristics.

Yeah,,,,patience is neeeded while doing forec trading.and forex is all about hard work and knowledge...those ,,who trader makes the good experience with daily trading can be good trader,,,learning is must in every stage of trading

nikhil_rrane
2011-10-01, 09:12 PM
Yeah,,,,patience is neeeded while doing forec trading.and forex is all about hard work and knowledge...those ,,who trader makes the good experience with daily trading can be good trader,,,learning is must in every stage of trading
Yes Good trader must have patience. there is not any patience testing have to occur in the good traders. Good traders always place less orders they do not overtrade. Money management is really well managed by them.

Mr. Tukul
2011-10-02, 09:31 AM
Yes Good trader must have patience. there is not any patience testing have to occur in the good traders. Good traders always place less orders they do not overtrade. Money management is really well managed by them.

patience is one of the key when trading, with no patience will be easy once we do overtrade ...
whereas if you do overtrade it will endanger our money management ...
A good trader is a trader can generate profits from trading ...

s19
2011-10-02, 09:47 AM
patience is one of the key when trading, with no patience will be easy once we do overtrade ...
whereas if you do overtrade it will endanger our money management ...
A good trader is a trader can generate profits from trading ...

Patience is most important quality of a good trader. he must always follow money management rules.
In every trade he put stop loss and take profit.

mirror
2011-10-02, 10:45 AM
I would go for it...Who maintain his trading rules and trade with discipline...Its the number one Quality of a good trader...Its not a matter if he knows very much well technical or fundamental analysis

speedy
2011-10-03, 04:15 PM
Positive attitude aur discipline forex trading main aap ko bohot achee position main rakhta ha forex market main. Traders ko har cheez main discipline show karny ki koshish karna chahiye.

Of course positive attitude and being a disciplined trader are two very important characteristics of a good trader. If a trader starts following the forex trading rules with a proper discipline then he can become a successful trader.

hiren
2011-10-05, 01:56 PM
i think good trader is that who can understand market easily and trade safly.
koi greedy people nahi chalega market main. vo acchi tarah se samje and than safely trade kare to hi accha hoga uske liye.
agar jaise taise trade kiya to loss hi karna padega.
so satisfied hona bhi accha point hai.

kamla
2011-10-06, 01:32 PM

patil
2011-10-08, 02:03 PM
इस मंच का सार, धैर्य, अनुशासन, और सही रणनीति के बाद मंच है जहां हम हमारी सफलता का निर्माण होगा. तो देता है इसे बनाने के साथ एक दूसरे को प्रोत्साहित एक दूसरे के मदद

nikhil_rrane
2011-10-09, 01:27 PM
Good trader do not make any sense for the loss from the trade as he know that he will able to recover loss from the next trades. He applies whole his knowledge of the forex trading while trading so that he able to recognise the vital points on the chart and take position according to that.

nikhil
2011-10-09, 05:24 PM

nikhil
2011-10-09, 06:58 PM
well, par trdaer ke pas utna time kaha ki wo agle din ke strategy ko note kare. mujhe to lagta he ek good trader har waqt technical and fundamental analysis karke market me jate he. or ek accha trader har wawt market me entry nehi lete . wo bas sahi mauka ka intezar karte he

patil
2011-10-09, 11:42 PM
मैं आपकी राय दोस्तों का समर्थन है कि जब हम एक पेशेवर व्यापारी बनना चाहते हैं हम हम व्यापार कर रहे हैं के धैर्य और अनुशासन व्यायाम जानने के लिए और कि हमारे व्यापार में हुई त्रुटियों के संदर्भ में perbakan कर रखना चाहिए

nicofx
2011-10-10, 03:06 AM
positive attitude, desciline in trading, self belief are very essential and crucial factor that must include in a good and successful trader.in addition to these you must able to learn from your mistakes to become a good trader
I think a good trader must have a trading plan that has been tried and made ​​well, has good experience of trading psychology, analysis. etc. and also always learn from past mistakes. :good:

SG Trader
2011-10-10, 08:23 PM
I think a good trader must have a trading plan that has been tried and made ​​well, has good experience of trading psychology, analysis. etc. and also always learn from past mistakes. :good:

of course friend, a good trader must have a good rules and their apply it in their trade. also as you say learn from past mistake is very important so we not make same mistake again..

SG Trader
2011-10-11, 12:07 PM
I agree with you discipline is probably the most important
I hope everyone can share more experience

yeah, discipiline is the important point of key to be success trading beside the good of psychological. i think discipline in the trading is related with money management, so if we have discipline in trading also we already have a good money management

YJSP
2011-10-11, 11:26 PM
A good trader should be a trader that has the sytem suitable for him, and strategy suitable for him, and he trade strictly according to his system and trade with discipline.

mbiutfx
2011-10-12, 12:16 AM
A good trader should be a trader that has the sytem suitable for him, and strategy suitable for him, and he trade strictly according to his system and trade with discipline.
I completely agree that good always disciplined trader with a trading plan that suits the trader and also willing to learn from past mistakes so that trading can be a better future. :peace:

cumil
2011-10-12, 04:44 AM
of course friend, a good trader must have a good rules and their apply it in their trade. also as you say learn from past mistake is very important so we not make same mistake again..

that good post, .. I want to improve my trading, I wanted to prove that I have qualities in trading, and I am a trader of quality .. That's some words that I can improve the quality of the trade, although it can not but I keep trying and trying hard to improve the quality of my trading, I will not surrender in improving the quality of my trading because I hope if I was able to improve the quality of my trading I will can earn money and money

rajid
2011-10-12, 09:12 AM
emotions and patience play a big role in trading forex. succesful traders know the value of having patience and control their emotions.
they are willing to learn and are good learners and update their knowledge frequently.
I completely agree emotion and patience are very important factors in the success of forex trading because iu included in the psychology of trading and we must continue to practice and discipline.

james
2011-10-12, 09:41 AM
well you need to have a trading plan which is strong enough for makng higher profits and less losses that is the base of tradingonce you get that u need patients and emotion controled by you if not get ready for losses

patil
2011-10-12, 12:54 PM
अच्छा व्यापारी से एक है, जो सुरक्षित बॉक्स में अपनी राजधानी रखने है. एक जो अपने व्यापार के सभी व्यापार के ज्ञान को लागू. वह दूर streategy जिसमें से वह मुनाफा कमाने से नहीं बोलबाला है. सबसे उपयोगी एक है कि जो अपने व्यापार के लिए एक बंद नुकसान जगह है. पूंजी के लिए उनका जोखिम कम से कम किया जाना चाहिए. पहले वह अपने व्यापार का एक ब्लू प्रिंट बनाया और फिर एक टीआरए जगह

vineet
2011-10-13, 01:17 PM
asia sessions usually moves in small range, I used london trading session, prices usually move faster, and the trend begin to form, and look for opportunities to make entry

vineet
2011-10-13, 11:43 PM
although only a small capital, I dare intraday trading in style, with TF 4 h, I believe that the trader is able to discipline with trading systems and money management rules, it will be successful, traders usually have problems with discipline

vineet
2011-10-13, 11:46 PM
I tried trading with MM 10% of the balance, but only learned in the demo, and in real i only use 5% only, I think the most rewarding experience is when trading with real account, because in the demo there is no psychological pressure

vineet
2011-10-14, 01:06 PM
-perfect forex education

kamla
2011-10-16, 02:59 PM
We can determine the good traders by following qualities:
*Almost all knowledge and good experience of forex trade.
*Quality to control bad emotions.
*Quality to define entry and exit points.
*Quality to manage money and risks.
*Quality to use stop loss order as well as take profit order.
*Quality to face even very bad situations calmly.
*Quality to read charts and graphs and use them in their trades wisely with proper strategy, and
*Quality to make profits more often and suffer loss sometimes only.

kamla
2011-10-16, 04:26 PM
Good trader is one who keep his capital in safe box. One who apply the knowledge of trading at all of his trade. He does not sway away from the streategy from which he earn profits. Most useful is that one who place a stop loss to his trade. His risk for the capital should be minimum. First he made a blue print of his trade and then place a trade

chintan
2011-10-17, 08:03 PM
Positive attitude aur discipline forex trading main aap ko bohot achee position main rakhta ha forex market main. Traders ko har cheez main discipline show karny ki koshish karna chahiye.

chintan
2011-10-17, 08:33 PM
Main bhi aap say sehmat hoon, Aik trader kay liye sab say mushkil kaam rules ko follow karna hota hay aur wo trader jo rules ko follow karta hay us kay liye market main faida milny ka bohot acha chance hay.

s19
2011-10-17, 08:51 PM
Main bhi aap say sehmat hoon, Aik trader kay liye sab say mushkil kaam rules ko follow karna hota hay aur wo trader jo rules ko follow karta hay us kay liye market main faida milny ka bohot acha chance hay.
i agree with you. we can not follow rules that made by us. this is due to emotions or greed. whenever we see that yes its good chance & it never come back then we will break all rules.
if we got success then second time we totally avoide all rules and results are very bad.
wiht the exprience we are able to follow rules.

chintan
2011-10-17, 09:05 PM
A good trader is that who can protect his account balance in all kind of market conditions and profits are the 2nd option but first priority of a good traders is the protection of his account.

hetal
2011-10-17, 11:08 PM

hetal
2011-10-17, 11:42 PM
A good trader always prefer consistency and he will never go for big risks because he has good understanding of the fact that big risks or big lots are not the right choice.

popatji
2011-10-18, 10:51 PM
A good trader mut have an open mind and an accepting mind at all times. This will help them to accept their losses and also to cut their losses and make analysis in order to move over to their next trades to make profits.

vineet
2011-10-19, 01:26 PM