PDA

View Full Version : Free online forex education.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

mayengbam
2011-06-21, 06:17 PM
Learning forex is very important before start trading. there are so many book available on the net about forex, so many gurus claiming to give you the best methods. And its really difficult to find the real ones. If you have any good site who gives good education on forex. Please do share here to help the newbies

soumen
2011-06-24, 03:44 PM
hmn I think ********.com is best for learning forex. i am a regualr reader of there. i am still learning there. this is the best site ever for learning. also forex factory and indian forex is good.

mayengbam
2011-06-26, 10:36 PM
hmn I think ********.com is best for learning forex. i am a regualr reader of there. i am still learning there. this is the best site ever for learning. also forex factory and indian forex is good.

thanks for your tips dude. i m in ******** too, and its a really good site. and i will check out forex factory as you suggested. thanks once again

s19
2011-06-27, 05:43 PM
******** is the moast popular web for learning forex. and if you want lo learn more then you can find number of books in this forum that are free of cost and you can aslo search your topic in google.

mayengbam
2011-06-28, 08:30 AM
******** is the moast popular web for learning forex. and if you want lo learn more then you can find number of books in this forum that are free of cost and you can aslo search your topic in google.

As i have told earlier also when we search through google or any other search engine we can find thouasnds of ebooks and it becomes difficult for us to find out which one are the good ones. so i request all my dear fellow members to suggest books which they have read personally are which are useful as per his/her experience. thanks once again dude

soumen
2011-06-28, 10:09 AM
thanks for your tips dude. i m in ******** too, and its a really good site. and i will check out forex factory as you suggested. thanks once again
welcome bro.yes ******** and forex factory is too good for learning. and not only you but also me is a reader there. mujhe sikhne me bara maja ata he. par english me thoda kam knowledge ke liye thodo dikkat ata he.

s19
2011-06-28, 05:27 PM
welcome bro.yes ******** and forex factory is too good for learning. and not only you but also me is a reader there. mujhe sikhne me bara maja ata he. par english me thoda kam knowledge ke liye thodo dikkat ata he.

bhai trading se related english itni jydaa hard n hai...agar fir bi english samjne me problem aati hai ho ham apne kisi ache dost or english dictionary ka use kr skte hai....

denira
2011-07-01, 02:44 PM

but be careful when you search on google for forex topic so you can find bargains empty in there because as a newbie sometimes we can also quickly interested in the language of marketing

mayengbam
2011-07-12, 08:28 AM
we know Internet is the source of all information . But we should have enough time to research and find the good ones from among the junks and it will definitely consume a lot of our time. So i started the thread especially to help forex lovers find the good ones without wasting their precious time. And some of our beloved members have suggested really good sites where we can learn the basics of forex and thanks to all of them. And I hope they will continue to post new site or books which may be helpful to all the forum members here

arjun
2011-07-19, 07:41 PM
I think everyone who joined in this forum,
will choose yes, because they 're here, because they think it's interesting forex.

Raja Krsnan
2011-07-22, 02:26 PM
I learned all about trading from the brokerage house I worked for. I got exposure into stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, MF etc. I read a lot of books and see if any of those ideas can be applied to my style of trading. all that I learned are from practical and books alone, and No websites.

shreebabu14
2011-07-23, 09:54 PM
The online education about forex is necessary, i am also a learner and user of ********.com and i visit forex factory bit less and i want newbies like me should go through this two websites once.
This will help them a lot to learn...about forex. And i agree one of my friend who says forex is interesting

james
2011-07-25, 11:36 PM
bro why dont you use google translator u can translate from english to hindi for the words that u cannot understand its eaiser for people who have difficulties in understand english

Indo-Project
2011-07-26, 12:04 AM
Free online forex education
:) Learning forex is very important before start trading. there are so many book available on the net about forex, so many gurus claiming to give you the best methods. And its really difficult to find the real ones. If you have any good site who gives good education on forex. Please do share here to help the newbies.

Wherever possible we should help each other and share. Life is not only limited material.

Indo-Project
2011-07-26, 12:06 AM
Free online forex education
:) Learning forex is very important before start trading. there are so many book available on the net about forex, so many gurus claiming to give you the best methods. And its really difficult to find the real ones. If you have any good site who gives good education on forex. Please do share here to help the newbies.

Wherever possible we should help each other and share. Life is not only limited material.

mayengbam
2011-07-26, 08:45 AM
I learned all about trading from the brokerage house I worked for. I got exposure into stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, MF etc. I read a lot of books and see if any of those ideas can be applied to my style of trading. all that I learned are from practical and books alone, and No websites.

that is really good. you have read lots of books and you have learned from real people also. and it must be quite a good start for you i guess. A plus point about following a website related with forex is that its constantly updated thats why its more popular but we still need good books to learn the business

mayengbam
2011-07-30, 09:47 AM
i voted to YES and shocked that all votes go to yes.
no one is goine for NO and they are right.

******** is best site for me to learn and understand easily.

yeah all the members here in this forum are excited about forex and they simply love it. Its the best opportunity for us to change our lifestyles, its a great opportunity and we would love to brace it with both our hands and never let it go. Lol. And yes ******** is one very helpful site to learn forex for all.

fravash
2011-07-31, 12:21 AM
off course forex is exciting, i think forex is another girl friend for me, after i woke up, the first think i look is my trading platform:)))

and about the topic, i read somewhere about a book from fernandos or something like that, anyone here have any ?

unknownxxx
2011-08-01, 11:11 PM
Learning forex is very important before start trading. there are so many book available on the net about forex, so many gurus claiming to give you the best methods. And its really difficult to find the real ones. If you have any good site who gives good education on forex. Please do share here to help the newbies

There are lots of free online forex education. Just google it and you will find a lot. But right now I'm reading and studying in ******** website. But I also read in other forex forums like this. You can learn a lot with real people and not just ebooks and videos.

mayengbam
2011-08-07, 05:41 PM
off course forex is exciting, i think forex is another girl friend for me, after i woke up, the first think i look is my trading platform:)))

and about the topic, i read somewhere about a book from fernandos or something like that, anyone here have any ?

Well you are quite right when a trader begins to have interest on forex they always make it the first priority to open the trading platform in the morning itself and check is position if he had left a position running overnight. Our minds are constantly glued to the market though we may be involved in other chores/business. In fact forex is addictive

Ganesh
2011-08-09, 07:20 PM
:) i knew abt 'baypip's ' and always go there for info and tip's........but i had never heard of 'forex factory'........so i thank the member's for letting us know tht.....i hope evn it has simple explanation to the knowledge tht we look for.......;)

mayengbam
2011-08-15, 07:24 AM
:) i knew abt 'baypip's ' and always go there for info and tip's........but i had never heard of 'forex factory'........so i thank the member's for letting us know tht.....i hope evn it has simple explanation to the knowledge tht we look for.......;)

its a beauty of this forum that we come to know of good sites and books to improve our knowledge of forex. sharing and caring of one another among the members here is helping us grow together

mayengbam
2011-08-17, 07:02 AM
a unique feature of the forum is that people share their experiences. how they start how they fumble and stood up again which are in fact a big inspirtion for all. it gives the reader strenght to continue their endeavour to succeed. its a source of knowledge and information which will guide the trader not to stray away from its path.

so this forum is a boon for us all

mayengbam
2011-08-19, 07:19 PM
yeah agree with you. this forum is great. its a good source of improving our forex knowledge. we get information about good books and sites which i like the most. besides it everybody is trying their best to give some valuable inputs which is indeed worth reading

tegardp
2011-08-20, 04:16 AM
my opinion is ********.com too. but there are other forum that helps you learn forex. if i post here i'm afraid that i'll be banned as advertise other forum

loserbynature
2011-08-20, 10:47 PM
I will also suggest the ******** as a very good and beneficial place for learning forex. Beside this I used to search different topics related to forex on the Google to learn in a more better way.

mayengbam
2011-08-21, 03:45 PM
yeah internet is the source of all knowledge, if one is really interested in learning forex he will definitely find out the good ones from among the hundreds of junks on the net.

nsawork
2011-08-21, 11:41 PM
yeah internet is the source of all knowledge, if one is really interested in learning forex he will definitely find out the good ones from among the hundreds of junks on the net.

Yes in the absence of any formal training that is available in Forex we are left with just the Internet and all we can get is the good e books and the use of the forums like this which help us in becoming expert traders one day.

It is only a matter of time before we can see our-self as successful and earning a constant source of income.

mayengbam
2011-08-22, 04:42 PM
an eagerness a burning desire to succeed is essential to be in this field. and books, forex learning sites, forums are the guides which will show the path to success. So good sources of gaining forex knowledge is very important

Jazpa
2011-09-01, 01:49 PM

I think ********.com is the best place to learn about forex. They provide step by step education about forex to newbies. It is very easy to understand the courses there. So ********.com can be perfect place to learn the forex in very easy way. Besides ********, there are other useful sites too like fx.com. And forex forum are also great place to learn about forex.

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:36 PM
Yes in the absence of any formal training that is available in Forex we are left with just the Internet and all we can get is the good e books and the use of the forums like this which help us in becoming expert traders one day.

s19
2011-09-19, 06:00 PM
There is a lot of educational stuff available in this section of the forum and traders should download and read the e-books from the links to improve their skills and knowledge. However some good websites are here as follow.

1-www.********.com
2-www.forexpeacarmy.com
3-www.forexfactory.com
4-www.greenpips.com
5-www.forexpros.com

thanks for shearing these link.. i know only two website & i use only them one ********.com and second forexfactory.com.
now i also use other websites that you post here.. i hope they will help in increase my learning & earning.

mayengbam
2011-09-23, 10:49 AM
thanks for shearing these link.. i know only two website & i use only them one ********.com and second forexfactory.com.
now i also use other websites that you post here.. i hope they will help in increase my learning & earning.

following too many sites at a time may also be confusing, so its always better to stick to 2 -3 sites at a time. And when change is require shifting to another site will be better

YJSP
2011-10-02, 06:13 PM
following too many sites at a time may also be confusing, so its always better to stick to 2 -3 sites at a time. And when change is require shifting to another site will be better

Yes, I agree. We should stick to 2-3 sites to study it thoughly, and understand the basic, then when we change to another website, we can understand it easier, even it is much difficult than the basic ones.

WORLDEMO1
2011-10-24, 05:19 AM
Yea, Forex is becomming more popular by time and thanks to that technology. There are many sites and forums that over free learning like that forum.********.COM is a good resource for learning!

speedy
2011-10-24, 03:18 PM
There is a lot of educational stuff available in this section of the forum and traders should download and read the e-books from the links to improve their skills and knowledge. However some good websites are here as follow.

1-www.********.com
2-www.forexpeacarmy.com
3-www.forexfactory.com
4-www.greenpips.com
5-www.forexpros.com

You have shared a great knowledge of forex learning website with us. Thanks a lot man. Out of the above five websites I was aware of only two. I have never search for other websites due to shortage of time. It is a very nice work by you.

yamibux
2011-10-24, 09:42 PM
Forex very interesting but dangerous at the same time
I have learned Forex on the web pages and books published on the websites
I have found this method very enjoyable for yourself you are the commander of
Tickets at any time and train at any time and this is the most enjoyable way to study

arooj3737
2011-11-08, 05:19 PM
Many forex sites are providing free forex education and demo account for practice to new traders. If you can study online forex books carefully and understand trading platform by using demo trading account you can develop you trading skills, making trading strategies and you can become successful trader.

raja
2011-11-17, 09:25 AM
now a days you can learn all things on the internet . forex can also be learn from the internet but i think learning from video tutorial will be the best than learning from online text or webpage

I am looking for a trading strategy on youtube, I like because it is more obvious with the video, I like the style of intraday strategies, profit targets large, and the risk too great. if you want to get a consistent profit, I think traders have only a small target, so the risk would be small

raja
2011-11-17, 05:20 PM
consistent profits depends on the strategy being owned by a trader's own ...
if you want to target smaller and with less risk .. I think scalping is perfect .. but it also should be small lots for open position

I use the moving average indicator to analyze the support of dynamic resistance, rare traders who use moving average for support resistance, kabanyakan use to cross the moving average

zaloo
2011-11-17, 09:27 PM
Of course you depend on your forex education on the online sourses and online material also you can visit the ********.com it will help you well for your learning ,also you can read the posts of this site from the forex beginers forum , it will help you also .

burayak
2011-11-26, 12:09 PM
now a days you can learn all things on the internet . forex can also be learn from the internet but i think learning from video tutorial will be the best than learning from online text or webpage

yes it is true we can get a lot of learning and insight in the forex business is a good and true as long as we are able to do banyaklatihan and study it seriously so we will be much advantage in this forex business.

mayengbam
2011-11-29, 11:07 PM
I think the major resource for forex trading guide is the internet. We can easily grab the knowledge from forums like this one and other blogs of many successful traders. But we need to utilize all of the gathered knowledge to avail our goal. It would always better if we find a direct contact of a good trader as a guide.

ya it will be perfect if one could learn with the help of a succesfull trader but the sad thing is its not free to seek their advice.

atif58
2011-12-02, 06:46 PM
As i have told earlier also when we search through google or any other search engine we can find thouasnds of ebooks and it becomes difficult for us to find out which one are the good ones. so i request all my dear fellow members to suggest books which they have read personally are which are useful as per his/her experience. thanks once again dude
Exactly mayengbam
I also want the stuff which people have experienced and consider the best one for study. By doing so we can save our time and can participate in thread postings more effeciently.
If any one have read a book for westren technical analysis and fundamental analysis then please share it here.

mayengbam
2011-12-05, 11:10 AM
Exactly mayengbam
I also want the stuff which people have experienced and consider the best one for study. By doing so we can save our time and can participate in thread postings more effeciently.
If any one have read a book for westren technical analysis and fundamental analysis then please share it here.

currently i am reading the book "bird watching in lion's country", by dirk. i will definitely post a review of the book on completion of the reading.

yogesh
2011-12-06, 01:29 PM
The field of forex trading is so exciting - there is lot that i dreamed while i was trading at stock market that all i got in here. And fortunately there is lot of information available freely only for newbies to sharpen their skills about forex.

dmambi
2011-12-06, 04:55 PM
There is lot of Forex market related information available online for free, which can be used by the newbies and make use of it. This is one of the greatest advantage for people starting with low amount of money in hand. The knowledge about Forex trading is freely available on internet.

mayengbam
2011-12-08, 09:07 AM
internet is the source of all knowledge there is no doubt about it. but pliz be aware that the information available on the net are also in general full of junks written by novices who hardly have any in dept knowledge about the subject. in fact we can find millions of tips on forex from people who dont know what is forex. In such circumstances its extremely difficult for those who wants to learn forex using internet as source of information and trying to sort out good ones from the cheap stuffs

anitagala124
2011-12-08, 09:04 PM
I will also suggest the ******** as a very good and beneficial place for learning forex. Beside this I used to search different topics related to forex on the Google to learn in a more better way.

ali1011
2011-12-19, 08:07 AM
I think so online education is very essential for traders and for free online education to visit just baby pips.com this site is very good side and her lessons are so good some basics and then you go form up side at last when you make a graduate in trading you also see change in your ideas.

aniket
2011-12-22, 11:41 AM
Yes in the absence of any formal training that is available in Forex we are left with just the Internet and all we can get is the good e books and the use of the forums like this which help us in becoming expert traders one day

Rhushikesh
2011-12-22, 11:48 AM
I think so online education is very essential for traders and for free online education to visit just baby pips.com this site is very good side and her lessons are so good some basics and then you go form up side at last when you make a graduate in trading you also see change in your ideas.

thank you yar thank you for the link and you right its very essential to get us the online forex study and improve our quality skills in trading.

We must take a online forex education. So for that i need links where i can get better education.

sarwars
2011-12-23, 12:12 AM
Definitely we can study online forex books carefully and understand trading platform by using demo trading account you can develop you trading skills and although there is a nature paid but if we do not understand .

jadhav
2011-12-24, 10:07 PM

1-www.********.com
2-www.forexpeacarmy.com
3-www.forexfactory.com
4-www.greenpips.com
5-www.forexpros.com

furiya
2011-12-25, 02:41 PM
will choose yes, because they 're here, because they think it's interesting forex.

mayengbam
2011-12-26, 11:30 AM

well in that case you look at the poll results once again, two of the members have voted that they cant understand whether forex is exciting or not. Its really surprising!!!!!!!

nikam
2011-12-26, 06:44 PM
I think ********.com is the best place to learn about forex. They provide step by step education about forex to newbies. It is very easy to understand the courses there. So ********.com can be perfect place to learn the forex in very easy way. Besides ********, there are other useful sites too like fx.com. And forex forum are also great place to learn about forex.

muhammadatif
2012-01-05, 05:02 PM
Trading on demo account to build trading skills before start real trading due to risk coverage if you have trading experience on demo account you can trade confidently. Learning about forex is very important too with practice on demo account. You can become able to analyze market position properly and prepare technical analysis. You can get forex books from different forex sites like www.********.com

shinde
2012-01-15, 04:51 PM

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-16, 10:54 AM
I have to learn from experience, that's the most important, because we can not understand forex trading, just from reading the theory only, but also have a lot of practice

burayak
2012-01-17, 05:08 AM
forex business education is now easily obtained for free or pay on various internet sites as long as the traders who want to study it earnestly and seriously to be able and willing to do the learning is good and right will allow can quickly learn to analyze and add insight and knowledge good about this forex business so as not to get the loss when starting this forex business.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-18, 09:52 AM
I taught himself, reading theory trading on the website and forums, and lots of practice. but now I have not succeeded, sometimes I am confused, got a loss often, make my account a margin call, I would like to mentor, who can teach a live forex trading

sarwars
2012-01-18, 01:11 PM
This is one of the greatest advantage for people starting with low amount of money in hand. The knowledge about Forex trading is freely available on internet but we can find millions of tips on forex from people who dont know what is forex.

mayengbam
2012-01-19, 02:32 PM
Its always better to follow a good trader instead of inventing a new way for yourself to trade. It will not only save time and money but will help you grow in a right way. reading the article and book from the internet is a good way to gain knowlege but having a good mentor is indispensable.

manoj
2012-01-22, 03:48 PM

motiurbd
2012-01-30, 09:21 PM

I find that learning from webinar is best of the best.. because in this way you can ask all the question you want and someone will be there to answer those questions for you.. And learning from a experts will always give you an edge.. There are many brokers now a days who gives free webinar almost everyday..

pooja
2012-02-03, 02:11 PM

arihant
2012-02-03, 06:17 PM
off course forex is exciting, i think forex is another girl friend for me, after i woke up, the first think i look is my trading platform

YJSP
2012-02-04, 09:25 PM
At the beginning, the traders always want to find a perfect trading system, they tried system one by one, at last, they become dispointed once and once, only when they really understand the market, they know to find a perfect system is in vain; then they will be calm and face to themselves, that is the beginning to win profit.

nilesh
2012-02-05, 07:38 PM
yes it is true we can get a lot of learning and insight in the forex business is a good and true as long as we are able to do banyaklatihan and study it seriously so we will be much advantage in this forex business.

thomaz123
2012-02-06, 12:46 PM
We can find so many forex education source from the net, just type on google & you'll just pick one. But i think in this forum there's enough information about forex that can improve our ability.

alam
2012-02-06, 03:49 PM

anurag
2012-02-07, 02:17 PM

1-www.********.com
2-www.forexpeacarmy.com
3-www.forexfactory.com
4-www.greenpips.com
5-www.forexpros.com

nilesh
2012-02-08, 08:06 PM
Trading on demo account to build trading skills before start real trading due to risk coverage if you have trading experience on demo account you can trade confidently. Learning about forex is very important too with practice on demo account. You can become able to analyze market position properly and prepare technical analysis. You can get forex books from different forex sites like www.********.com

mayengbam
2012-02-09, 03:42 PM

1-www.********.com
2-www.forexpeacarmy.com
3-www.forexfactory.com
4-www.greenpips.com
5-www.forexpros.com

in my opinion its always better to stick to one or two websites instead of loitering around from one site to the other searching for the holy grail, it will never happen or will be able to find. hard work to learn the system and the market is key to succeed. So if one follow many sites he will be suffer from data or information indigestion (LOL). So better to stick to one or maximum a couple of sites.

rajabd
2012-02-09, 05:41 PM
There are no way to start forex trade without learn, we should to learn about forex A to Z. It is available in online. There some sites as Baby Pips etc. There are many book in online about forex.

pooja
2012-02-10, 01:22 PM

norix
2012-02-10, 09:22 PM
We can find so many forex education source from the net, just type on google & you'll just pick one. But i think in this forum there's enough information about forex that can improve our ability.

sources are actually very much we can learn our own but rather there is no intention to read an article / book in a forex website
but it is very important, from now on take your time to read a term would run next term will be made in a new discourse

anitagala124
2012-02-12, 03:35 PM
i knew abt 'baypip's ' and always go there for info and tip's........but i had never heard of 'forex factory'........so i thank the member's for letting us know tht.....i hope evn it has simple explanation to the knowledge tht we look for.......

fxbanjar
2012-02-12, 07:05 PM
I think every trader familiar with the "f * r * x F ****** y" because that's where to look at the economic calendar.
First I was advised to go there to learn.

muhammadfarooq
2012-02-19, 10:48 AM
Many sites providing free education facilities online , trader can get easy learning from different sites but if they want to gain more knowledge and trading experience, demo account are available for practice.

rahibul
2012-02-20, 09:37 PM
Any one can read and study forex forum India and ********.com . there are many tips for learning for new comer in forex trade. Should to study minimum 1 month and open demo account , be practice three months . after confidence then any one can start forex trade.

Tarek
2012-02-21, 01:06 AM

If you are looking for books on the internet you will find good books and bad books, and you lose a lot of time reading, I recommend doing research on self-training is very engaged, and in addition you explanations can see online on the forex market.

iwan
2012-02-21, 12:27 PM
can learn from any source, from this forum as well as the learning process for us. but we must also be able to choose and see how can we get reliable sources. Do not get us wrong step.

niteshforex
2012-02-24, 03:17 PM

mayengbam
2012-02-25, 01:38 PM

I one has the will to do good trading he will surely find a way to do it, And due to the internet its becoming easy for us to find any article which we love too, regarding the material to learn forex there are numerous website giving free education and many site providing free ebooks on the subject so its enthusiasm and willingness to learn and practice that will make a difference.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-26, 09:14 AM
If you have checked all the posts that I suggest the newbies in forex,I think you will find that the best choice for the newbies to learn forex online is ******** school online.It is a site that teaches traders the forex strategies and skills there.I wish you can go there and have a enjoy about forex.After learning there,you can pratice with your demo account to test your trading skills.

mohamedsaleh
2012-02-26, 03:14 PM
I totally agree with you that there are many books talking about Forex to many good writers . but be careful there are many peoples who have ideas about Forex but not right one so be aware of what you read or see and make sure it is a trusted person.

jai
2012-02-26, 05:52 PM
to be focused only on several lesson is the best way to filter too many free sites. just focused only on several best free sites. don't read them all, find the one with good curriculum, that way yo'll know where to start and when to start practice it.

malik83
2012-02-28, 04:52 PM
Forex education is very important and you can learn a lot of about trading if you connect online with forex if you want to reading the books then it is the loss of your time and you get knowledge from books very slowly but online you have so many opportunities to get knowledge about forex.

amit
2012-02-29, 03:12 PM

1-www.********.com
2-www.forexpeacarmy.com
3-www.forexfactory.com
4-www.greenpips.com
5-www.forexpros.com

Gupta
2012-02-29, 04:27 PM
You can get free forex education from anywhere on the internet by searching, but the truth is that you will always pay the price for such knowledge by some loss in your account. This goes as the price for getting experience based on the free forex information you got from the internet.

krishan
2012-02-29, 06:07 PM
You have shared a great knowledge of forex learning website with us. Thanks a lot man. Out of the above five websites I was aware of only two. I have never search for other websites due to shortage of time. It is a very nice work by you.

rajesh
2012-03-10, 05:41 PM
The field of forex trading is so exciting - there is lot that i dreamed while i was trading at stock market that all i got in here. And fortunately there is lot of information available freely only for newbies to sharpen their skills about forex.

sachin
2012-03-11, 09:21 PM

Mark
2012-03-12, 08:09 AM
I agree with anyone who says ""Learning forex is very important before start trading"". But of course coupled with training and practice. Use of the book only as a theoretical basis, then the book is too important to be used in forex trading. Because forex trading is very dynamic, changing every moment.

sachin
2012-03-12, 03:47 PM
i voted to YES and shocked that all votes go to yes.
no one is goine for NO and they are right.

******** is best site for me to learn and understand easily.

tajdarbet
2012-03-12, 10:53 PM
mere naazdeek forex trading main woh banda kamyab ha jo forex k mutaliq knowledge hasil karta rehta ha or apne experince ko bhi increse kartey rehta ha esi liye main bhi aese cource dhoundta rehta houn or ye bhi k koi yaha par achi maloomat share karey

newentry
2012-03-12, 11:25 PM
i learned from forum and especially from insta forum, and i never read from the other or just watch the video
insta forum is very good then i can get the latest and actual information so i can grow my strategies step by step..
so all members here are my teachers...

sunil
2012-03-13, 06:57 PM

chirayu
2012-03-14, 12:35 PM
You can get free forex education from anywhere on the internet by searching, but the truth is that you will always pay the price for such knowledge by some loss in your account. This goes as the price for getting experience based on the free forex information you got from the internet.

Mark
2012-03-14, 02:49 PM
i learned from forum and especially from insta forum, and i never read from the other or just watch the video
insta forum is very good then i can get the latest and actual information so i can grow my strategies step by step..

I agree with you. We do have to want to be a student in this forum, if we want to know something about trading. And we also have to be ready to become a teacher in this forum, if we know anything about trading. In this forum we should be prepared to be both. We share and discuss. Hopefully ...

audio
2012-03-17, 04:19 PM
******** is one of my favourite when I just first starting out.
Their explanation is so easy for me to understand.
I read it their tutorial over and over again.
I hope everyone who just starting out visit it often.
The best part it's free.

patil
2012-03-20, 05:15 PM
to be focused only on several lesson is the best way to filter too many free sites. just focused only on several best free sites. don't read them all, find the one with good curriculum, that way yo'll know where to start and when to start practice it.

norix
2012-03-20, 08:12 PM
I agree with you. We do have to want to be a student in this forum, if we want to know something about trading. And we also have to be ready to become a teacher in this forum, if we know anything about trading. In this forum we should be prepared to be both. We share and discuss. Hopefully ...

Good implementation, if the deifying here we have no feedback, where we asked them to answer, so we keep each other informed, just maybe we will create a new system and we certainly will share here are some questions that allow some traders dai no experience and a great clash of ideas

muhammadfarooq
2012-03-20, 10:50 PM
Now a days there are so many web sites which are providing free online forex trading learning so many trader getting the forex trading training free from theses web sites. so its better to get the knowledge and trading experience to make money.

ezincenter
2012-03-21, 05:19 AM
I don't read much ebooks I just go to forums subscribe there and make friends and I can meet professional traders, from my opinions this is better than eBooks, because I can discuss with professionals very easily.

my-forex
2012-03-21, 07:44 AM
I think this forum is also a great learning contributes to the development tarder beginners. Master Traders are many here who share knowledge about the strategies, how to solve problems, and others. and increased my knowledge quite well after the join in this forum indian-forex.com

sasa0220
2012-03-21, 08:16 AM
http://www.informedtrades.com/trades.php has a very good video archive. there are lots of video tutorial courses. www.********.com is also a good place to learn. you also may find plenty of good videos in youtube as well. I also have learn a lot from MT5 forum as well

jai
2012-03-24, 06:05 PM

naziafarhan
2012-03-26, 12:16 PM
Free is always charming to the ears. But all the frees are not good at all. But I find in you tube that there is so many tutorials about fibs, trendlines and many other technoques. If anyone can really learn them all then he can also become successful

anitagala124
2012-03-26, 01:51 PM

girish
2012-04-04, 10:54 PM

justpips
2012-04-04, 11:26 PM
to understand forex trading strategy or technique that I think a nice place here, because I think MT5 is a good place to start learning about forex trading. lots of good trading psychology, powerful techniques (candlestick patterns) to the calculation of good money management here. if you are careful, you will find a technique that fits you.

gava
2012-04-05, 11:22 PM

gava
2012-04-07, 09:50 PM

girish
2012-04-08, 04:46 PM
sources are actually very much we can learn our own but rather there is no intention to read an article / book in a forex website
but it is very important, from now on take your time to read a term would run next term will be made in a new discourse

viky
2012-04-09, 08:55 PM
If you are looking for books on the internet you will find good books and bad books, and you lose a lot of time reading, I recommend doing research on self-training is very engaged, and in addition you explanations can see online on the forex market.

mohamedsaleh
2012-04-10, 08:48 PM
that is very nice of you to give us a new sites to learn from it. unfortunately it is so difficult to get the best site that will give you the right way or even teach you in a correct way . so i advice you to learn from a friend that already been in the Forex market for several years . it would be much helpful for you

zahidrock
2012-04-10, 10:57 PM
If you want to learn from ebook then you can search in this forum I think from ebook you can spend your time on discussion. Because only free discussion can make you more expertness on forex and you can do it in this forum. Because here you can get lot of expert trader.

ritesh
2012-04-10, 11:04 PM
This is one of the greatest advantage for people starting with low amount of money in hand. The knowledge about Forex trading is freely available on internet but we can find millions of tips on forex from people who dont know what is forex.

viky
2012-04-10, 11:20 PM
Definitely we can study online forex books carefully and understand trading platform by using demo trading account you can develop you trading skills and although there is a nature paid but if we do not understand .

dadaa
2012-04-11, 02:16 PM
Man did not learn from the Forex Online
Are you not learned forex online is that the Internet was the reason for that and please only investigated the accuracy of which one of us does not have to follow some of the educational sites on the Internet

Sri Hartono
2012-04-12, 01:18 PM

for beginners who want to join in forex I suggest first learning how to analyze or graph in the forex market, leave the first EA or robot that is bustling now offered for traders. one that I recommend is to learn to analyze chart ala KG

moti
2012-04-15, 04:11 PM

johntra
2012-04-17, 05:31 PM
I think "Forex Forum India" This is a great place for free online forex education. Here we are free to discuss the good and courteous manner. With the often discussed here I think we will be more adept at trading forex. So I think, do not hesitate to express an opinion or ask on this forum. I think, many good and smart people on this forum.

bhai
2012-04-19, 02:20 PM
mere naazdeek forex trading main woh banda kamyab ha jo forex k mutaliq knowledge hasil karta rehta ha or apne experince ko bhi increse kartey rehta ha esi liye main bhi aese cource dhoundta rehta houn or ye bhi k koi yaha par achi maloomat share karey

sidhu
2012-04-19, 07:05 PM
forex business education is now easily obtained for free or pay on various internet sites as long as the traders who want to study it earnestly and seriously to be able and willing to do the learning is good and right will allow can quickly learn to analyze and add insight and knowledge good about this forex business so as not to get the loss when starting this forex business.

bhai
2012-04-19, 07:24 PM

waqes gill
2012-04-20, 04:45 PM

you learn by forex trading it is very important starting trading or,any business various books and data on net will be available on net whose provide guideline for you and a better chance to spending your success full life.in real these things are not available .if u can better you can also visit it.

sspences1989
2012-04-20, 04:52 PM
forex ka bara ma malomat ka liya website google pa search ki ja skti ha is pa ap ko forex trading ka bara ma kafi ziyada information mil skti ha or is tarha sa ap forex trading ka bara ma ziyda sa ziyda information hasil kar skta hain or in sa faida hasil kar skta hain

herono1
2012-04-20, 09:11 PM
now a days all the education about forex trading basic's are available online so now we learn better about forex trading and free, its good chance for the newbie that you may get the trading experience with education as well as get the more awareness about forex trading real account.

netra
2012-04-21, 01:08 PM

sunil
2012-04-21, 01:16 PM

maurya
2012-04-21, 02:45 PM
well in that case you look at the poll results once again, two of the members have voted that they cant understand whether forex is exciting or not. Its really surprising!!!!!!!

yaar
2012-04-21, 03:02 PM
in my opinion its always better to stick to one or two websites instead of loitering around from one site to the other searching for the holy grail, it will never happen or will be able to find. hard work to learn the system and the market is key to succeed. So if one follow many sites he will be suffer from data or information indigestion (LOL). So better to stick to one or maximum a couple of sites.

yaar
2012-04-21, 03:06 PM
Its always better to follow a good trader instead of inventing a new way for yourself to trade. It will not only save time and money but will help you grow in a right way. reading the article and book from the internet is a good way to gain knowlege but having a good mentor is indispensable.

maurya
2012-04-21, 03:12 PM
currently i am reading the book "bird watching in lion's country", by dirk. i will definitely post a review of the book on completion of the reading.

maurya
2012-04-21, 03:22 PM
internet is the source of all knowledge there is no doubt about it. but pliz be aware that the information available on the net are also in general full of junks written by novices who hardly have any in dept knowledge about the subject. in fact we can find millions of tips on forex from people who dont know what is forex. In such circumstances its extremely difficult for those who wants to learn forex using internet as source of information and trying to sort out good ones from the cheap stuffs

anoha
2012-04-22, 07:03 AM
For me I learned and still learn Forex from the Internet and topics, e-books, videos, educational, a very many on the Internet and generally good enough to learn many important things about Forex .. Forex does not have a strategy easy and show you the entry and exit to be fatigue, learning and analysis of currency in all kinds of analysis

kutuk
2012-04-22, 07:24 AM
it has a lot of online media that teaches about forex strategies play our live search on google, and I think this forum was a lot of science that we can be and I actually prefer this to the forums because it is based on the experience of each

clickme
2012-04-23, 10:32 AM
Yes, online is the great and effective source for learning forex good and effectively, as many of resource is available here so that you can very easily increase your knowledge level as many time as spend there, and all over solution met in one place by some blog, forum and different website for the forex.

johntra
2012-04-23, 10:49 AM
We can learn together Forex online. Has its place, one of which is Forex Forum India. This forum is a place for us to mutually discuss, learn, and share. For me personally, just a lot of discussion only, my knowledge increased. Lots of input and criticism from members, although the actual advice or criticism is not to me directly, but for someone who was written by post. But because of the similarity problem or condition, I feel it's also for me. I feel, the better we are all active for the discussion in this forum.

tarun2305
2012-04-23, 09:34 PM
main to babaypips use kara hu usse seekhne ko bahut kuch milta haia aur bhi bahut si sites aur books hai jo hamesha apko help karengiii

yaar
2012-04-25, 12:29 PM
Good implementation, if the deifying here we have no feedback, where we asked them to answer, so we keep each other informed, just maybe we will create a new system and we certainly will share here are some questions that allow some traders dai no experience and a great clash of ideas

yaar
2012-04-25, 02:02 PM

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 03:43 PM
yes forex is much exciting that you ever can think. But it has some limits and some rules. If you are earning then you get more excitment. If you are losing then forex is boring

kalponick
2012-04-29, 09:04 PM
I learned all about forex only via Internet.. I use websites, blogs, articles, webinar, forums etc.. I have almost 50 GB of video tutorials and thousands of e-books.. many of the broker trying to teach their traders more about forex market at free of cost.. So its really become easy to gather more knowledge about this market without paying a dime for it..

bejomulyo
2012-04-29, 09:17 PM
dear kalponick, what's web address you suggest to us as the newcomer in forex world? thx

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-08, 10:37 AM

ya to achi or best bat ha ka market main agr ap na online forex trading ke education ya phar ap na training karne ha to es ka laya forex trading center hona chaya or trading ke taleem ka laya cage school orcenter hona caaya q k mara kahal main es sa acha or best business main na kabi be nahi dehaka ha.

nurhidayah
2012-05-08, 06:16 PM
Now a days a lot learning material is available freely on the internet and we can use that for learning and practicing and on forums we can find a lot of working strategies that can bring profit for us. Many people prefer to hire a professional for training becaue they think that in this way they can make it quickly which is a right reason.

with us to learn about forex trading online, making us more able to learn more about forex itself, we can use google to find out more exactly what forex is ... and in this forum we can see the various strategies as well as the other things we want to know

najaf12345
2012-05-09, 11:44 PM
hi
i think the major resource for forex trading guide is the internet. we can easily grab the knowledge from forums like this one and other blogs
of many successful traders. but we need to utilize all of the gathered knowledge to avail our goal. it would always better if we find a direct contact
a good trader as a guide.

andhwrey
2012-05-10, 01:56 AM
90 % said and i become more trust at forex,but try to didnt get adicted and trades everytime 24 hours to keep minds and body healty
its good to makes balance both real live and business,you will be happies person in your life :)

vanigota
2012-05-13, 04:06 PM
Learning is very important for forex trading. I think if you come forex market without learning then you some time make profit but not every time. So try to study first and win this market.

amar10
2012-05-14, 01:45 AM
Xi can learn the best here at the forum and open the demo account and after a period will be well in Forex Trading

anoha
2012-05-14, 08:40 AM
I personally learned forex online forums and e-books, especially videos, which I love so much it's simple and explains more easily .. I did not think at all in to go to a course of education or in which everything online is now available and easily only we research and reading

forex@meta4
2012-05-14, 10:18 AM
the unique feature of the forum is that people share their experiences. how they start how they fumble and stood up again which are in fact a big inspiration for all. it gives the reader strength to continue their endeavor to succeed. its a source of knowledge and information which will guide the trader not to stray away from its path.

najaf12345
2012-05-14, 12:52 PM
Hi
I think the major resource for forex trading guide is the internet. we can easily grab the knowledge from forum like this one and other bogs of my many successful traders. but we need to
utilized all of the gathered knowledge to avail our goal . it would always better if we find a direct contact of a good trader as a guide.

plabonseu
2012-05-14, 11:39 PM
Forum member can follow this forum to know about forex properly as well as can follow babypip.com to know nuts and bolts about forex trading.But remember, to becoming an expert forex trader proper education is crying need

hitesh
2012-05-25, 12:43 AM

aamu
2012-05-25, 03:47 PM

Maham Gill
2012-05-25, 05:40 PM

wasa forex trading ke education ka laya her country mnain school ya center hona chayia ta ka boht sara members jo trading main fail ho jata han wo trading sa fail na hon or boht achi or best trading karni para ge us ka bad ap achi or best trading kar sakta han es laya ot main trading amn apna knowledge eanred kar rhaa hoon.

najaf12345
2012-05-25, 05:46 PM
Hi
I think the big source for forex trading guide is the internet. we can easily grab the knowledge from forums like this one and other blogs
of many successful traders. but we need to utilized all of the gathered knowledge to avail our goal. It would always better if we find a direct contact
of a good trader as a guide/

rakib0509
2012-05-25, 05:53 PM
If you learn more about forex you have to know about forex. Then you can trade easily in forex market. You can do this work by search in google. Here are a lot of collection of forex training books.

md satu
2012-05-26, 12:20 AM
i think everyone who joined in this forum,
will choose yes, because they 're here, because they its interesting Forex

waleedkhan
2012-05-26, 11:45 AM

agar app ko forex kay bara may online education chiya tu app ko chiya kay app jo site ko follow karain jo forex ki education provide karta hain taka aapp ko forex kay bara may aik achi knowledge hasil hojaya...

abdul hamid p
2012-05-26, 11:47 PM
i voted to yes.
but i think every trader have their own reason why they voting to yes
for me because i hope forex can help my finance

Sri Hartono
2012-05-27, 05:34 AM
for beginners and if you want to start this business please learn first forex analysis using candlestick formations, formations learned how to form and signs buyer and seller the power to analyze the forces that occur.

newentry
2012-05-27, 10:01 AM
there are many ways to learn forex, we can get with online and also read the book or watch videos,
but we need to filter them because not all of them will suitable with our styles, and for it, we just take what we need and learn it with harder
and if the trader like and love for what they do then they will do with the best

purohit
2012-05-31, 12:56 AM

kudro1997
2012-05-31, 01:13 AM
Many ways to learn forex,you can get with online or read books or video or a successfully trader.

When you fell you are a good trader but you minimum 3 or 4 month do demo trading and then you trade forex,But needed filter them cause not all of them will suitable with you styles and for it just take what we need learn with harder .And if this trader like and lover for what they will do with best

raihanuiu
2012-05-31, 01:24 AM
mayengbam, I support you that it is very needed to learn before forex business. When I come in here before I studied on several websites but in that time I had no gotten any books because I was a new comer on it. But I followed these sites like that bdpips.com, ********.com and another. If any person wants to learn from websites then can follow it.

julianambas
2012-05-31, 03:33 PM
Learn forex can be done anywhere. learning to people more successful e.g. yng or learn directly with the web that provide online services. everything can be done. the most important thing is we are getting new knowledge every day. It is an extraordinary thing.

joru
2012-05-31, 05:08 PM

5starsabuj
2012-06-01, 01:52 AM
Forex trading is very much important business to a man who want to be a business internationally-
So here learning is very important before trade starting Because it is operate with the online media
In the market there are many book can be found about online Forex marketing.
Here give many methods in these some are good and some are bad.
It is also that which method is better is to be find very difficult.

shemozz
2012-06-01, 06:02 AM
Certainly education is very important for any forex trader .. And must be on any novice trader to begin to learn before entering the Forex market there are many sources of free Forex education, including e-books, educational videos, training at the demo account

hello927
2012-06-01, 08:59 AM
Forex also provides free education and there are good sites on the internet that also helps to solve the trading issues and provides feedback alsi.Every good websit related to the business provides guidane to the traders for better opportunity in the business.

pkdoo7
2012-06-01, 03:14 PM
forex k i training ke liye web resources paryapt matra main available hain
aap kisi bhi source ka istemal kar sakte hain
iske liye her topic ko google main type kar kuch kaas websites ko choose kar sakte hain .

rathod
2012-06-03, 11:03 PM
ya to achi or best bat ha ka market main agr ap na online forex trading ke education ya phar ap na training karne ha to es ka laya forex trading center hona chaya or trading ke taleem ka laya cage school orcenter hona caaya q k mara kahal main es sa acha or best business main na kabi be nahi dehaka ha.

100 to 1,000
2012-06-04, 04:49 PM
i think this forum is also another form of free online forex education. it's just that we must be able to separate the knowledge/information that will be useful for us and those that don't need.
the analogy is like when we want to build a bicycle make sure we collect the parts of bicycle and not automobile's parts because we won't be able to build a good bicycle by using automobile's parts.
and also, we must read a lot and learn quick in forums so we don't waste too much time in learning and have only a little time in practicing. we must balance these activities.

waqtitrader
2012-06-07, 06:09 PM
wese to kafi jaga par app forex k mutaliq seekh or parrh skatye ho par main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es forum par na sab kuch aasanii se seekh sakteyho or ager koi masla ho to ye app ko help bhi deta ha

reazforex
2012-06-07, 07:12 PM
To do anything learning of that thing is the most important. In case of forex, learning is the most important thing. Education is require for forex learning. Such kind of free education is needed for forex trader to become successful from forex. Forex should be a way to remove poverty from society.

aarti
2012-06-10, 12:00 AM

tashnotashi
2012-06-10, 09:53 AM

han gi forex trading main jitna bhi ho sakey app knowledge hasil karo kioun k mugh ko bhi es main na kafi aarsa ho gaya ha or main bhi abhi tak es main seekh raha houn mugh ko es main kafi dafa profit howa or loss bhi howa par main phr bhi es ko seekh raha houn or online learning sab se bast ha es main

nazmulhyder
2012-06-10, 01:25 PM
If you really want to learn forex trading from abc to xyz then you should get admitted to school of pipsology. don't worry, it wouldn't ask you for any admission fee. all for free. go to the ******** web site and then school section, download the pdf from preschool to graduation. study and learn. I am sure, you will become master of forex. If it helps you please don't forget to give me a thanks and add me to your friendlist. lol.

100 to 1,000
2012-06-14, 12:37 PM
i think there are a lot of free online forex education that we can find these days and they are spread all over the internet.
the problem is the majority of them are only repeated from one place to another so it's hard to find the genuine information and education.

Gurufx
2012-06-14, 01:46 PM
i think there are a lot of free online forex education that we can find these days and they are spread all over the internet.
the problem is the majority of them are only repeated from one place to another so it's hard to find the genuine information and education.
In any educations patient and discipline are very compulsory, patience is part of dicipline so if we are patience in right condition, that is good dicipline but if we are too slow (too patient or passive), it means we are not dicipline in trading.

hemaelsisy
2012-06-14, 07:31 PM
i learn Forex free online and it is good way to learn as you stay at home and discover every think read books it is better than you take courses so there are many sites in this field

happyrichyyy
2012-06-14, 10:47 PM
Well I just search free forex tutorial online and google could give me bunches and tons of results. I check them one by one, when I see something interesting I would read constantly. I only give more attention to web sites which provide you education right in their pages, coz this way it's clear and easier than some ebook, you never know what is included until you download it, so why not choosing some ready to read things in the web pages already? Currently I'm learning in actionforex.

hello927
2012-06-14, 11:12 PM
Education is very necessary for any type of business and for all other fields, Forex provides quality education to the beginners so that they might be able to understand the exact value of trading. By taking knowledge one fells confident and takes necessary actions for the improvement of his business strategies. There are a lot of web sites that provide free education but forex is good one.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-14, 11:28 PM
Education is very necessary for any type of business and for all other fields, Forex provides quality education to the beginners so that they might be able to understand the exact value of trading. By taking knowledge one fells confident and takes necessary actions for the improvement of his business strategies. There are a lot of web sites that provide free education but forex is good one.

well sir, a very brilliant way of learning, but this must be serious and certainly the spirit in this covered it all because we have the goals, expectations and goals are clear goals we will definitely go into teaching in the spirit of this forex

mmja2003
2012-06-14, 11:35 PM
In this era of web technology it is not difficult to find out any site of learning forex trading. As a beginner, one has to learn first about the trading method of forex. The he has to learn the technical analysis, I mean chart analysis of trading terminal. Many forex trading experts give many strategies for making profit from forex trading. But all of the strategy don't active and fruitful at all the time. Everyone should build his own strategy through experience and has to apply this strategy and can be succeeded.

100 to 1,000
2012-06-16, 07:50 PM
in some places i see that the traders are getting together to form a chat group to learn forex and this is good too.
i haven't seen this thing on this forum. maybe because the traders i this forum are busy to trade.
anyway, that is one of the ways to get a free online forex education.

yulianto470
2012-06-16, 09:53 PM
yes sir sebentulnya many opportunities for people to try forex business sebentulnya all depends on the person's own to
develop his abilities if he can make use of knowledge in online for free tranding he could develop

santo.plus
2012-06-16, 10:30 PM
i learn many things from this site.so i thing this is very helpful for noob traders.stay with indian forex and learn more.:happy:

nterziev
2012-06-17, 02:41 AM
Yes there are many professional traders who are waiting to share their experience with newbies,but there are many traders who only want to sell the ebook for money,and in it you can read something you can find in wikipedia too. :)

purohit
2012-06-17, 04:25 PM
Now a days a lot learning material is available freely on the internet and we can use that for learning and practicing and on forums we can find a lot of working strategies that can bring profit for us. Many people prefer to hire a professional for training becaue they think that in this way they can make it quickly which is a right reason.

tanvir1979
2012-06-17, 05:03 PM
Thanks mayengbam ! I am very frightened at my first steps at Forex education. I seems everything is too hard, but after reviewing some senior members comments as well as your comments also it make me free to learn about Forex. I am trying to follow your advise. If you please advise some books and also website which will help to learn Forex efficiently.

happyrichyyy
2012-06-17, 07:22 PM
Whether you're a complete novice in Forex trading or you know what it is but have very little experience, this course is for you!

Like any other trade market, Forex offers great opportunities. But in order to join the many people who earn money, you must learn what is all about and gain at least basic experience. Not only the basic technical procedures, but what actions you should avoid, which ones to take and most important - how to develop trading patience.

Forex trading can be exciting and profitable and our Free Basic Forex course is your best choice to get started!

Course Outline:

Lesson 1: Introduction to the Forex Market
Lesson 2: Currency Trading Basic Concepts
Lesson 3: Fundamental Analysis
Lesson 4: Technical Analysis PART I
Lesson 5: Technical Analysis PART II
Lesson 6: Technical Analysis PART III
Lesson 7: Trading System Development
Lesson 8: Why are the Markets so difficult to excel?
Lesson 9: Forex Brokers
Lesson 10: Whats Next?

Click here to get started now!>>http://www.straightforex.com/courses/course/view.php?id=2

Hey this is great, I went to the site to have a look. They are listing the courses systematically, and for every course there's also quiz and summary report, these are not something we can find in each and every online forex tutorial, I've been checking many tutorials already, this one looks great, guess I'll visit there to read the content.

adam88
2012-06-17, 08:14 PM
To learn Forex through the internet it's a good, fast, and I personally have learned to Forex Online will not be trying to get the educational course in order to learn Forex and this had a good result to achieve more success

s.chandna
2012-06-18, 12:23 AM
Studying currency dealing is very essential before start dealing. there are so many publication available on the net about currency dealing, so many specialists declaring to provide you the best techniques. And its really hard to find the actual ones. If you have any excellent website who gives excellent education and learning on currency dealing. Please do discuss here to help the newbies

100 to 1,000
2012-06-22, 09:55 AM

yes, i agree with you. the amount of websites, blogs, forums and chat rooms that talks about forex trading is numerous.
but without a guide on how to find a good knowledge and information a new trader will be lost in the multitude of information on the internet.

punch123
2012-06-22, 10:13 AM
which is really good. you've read lots of books and you've learned from real people also. and it needs to be quite an excellent start for you perhaps. A plus point about pursuing a website related with forex is the fact that its constantly updated for this reason its more popular but we still need good books to learn the business

sammy
2012-06-22, 05:15 PM
well i agree that we may need to be trained professionally. but as of now i m quite happy to be with myself as i am making occational profits in demo account and also i m getting bonuses which will hopefully help me open a account.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-23, 03:20 PM
actually there are so many websites teaching about forex.but l want to talk about e-books.it is true that there are so many e-books on internet free of charge and most of them are written by professionals ,but most of the newbies will find them useless cause they cant get the same results.l think the problem is not with that e-books but with us.we really have to spend enough time to understand the writer and also we have to give enough time to practice it.

affan9011
2012-06-23, 06:10 PM
As we experience net is the thing of all substance . But we should possess sufficiency indication to investigate and experience the just ones from among the junks and it will definitely squander a lot of our moment. So i started the arrange especially to help forex lovers feat the better ones without wasting their artful instant. And whatever of our honey members someone suggested rattling best they instrument hold to assemblage new situation or books which may be laborsaving to all the forum members here

sujarman
2012-06-23, 10:25 PM
As we experience net is the thing of all substance . But we should possess sufficiency indication to investigate and experience the just ones from among the junks and it will definitely squander a lot of our moment. So i started the arrange especially to help forex lovers feat the better ones without wasting their artful instant. And whatever of our honey members someone suggested rattling best they instrument hold to assemblage new situation or books which may be laborsaving to all the forum members here

just wanted to share the information:

Learn Forex - Learn Forex Place Where Sih with amenities Complete?-If you are someone who is eager to learn, explore, and a consistent profit in Forex transactions, InstaFx would be the right choice for you. InstaFX will help you to learn easily in forex because the syllabus has been developed and organized structurally. With the existing syllabus, you will easily learn in stages starting from the Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced.

sazzad
2012-06-23, 10:34 PM
My most of the learning about the Forex market i did from the online website and e books and now also i analysis with strategy taking from the online, new trader can see the following website , www.onlinetradingplatform.com , www.forexfactory.com,www.instaforex.com.

shariful
2012-06-24, 01:10 AM
yes, it is right that online is free fro education on forex. i have no teacher but i learn forex by online and now i am a good trader. so any person can very easy to learn to forex in online.

speculator
2012-06-24, 01:36 AM
I think going for individual site is very tough . Its better to read first some academic book. I recommed read first CMT level 1 syllabus exclude point and figure .While you study, elaborate your study which you find difficult from syllabus.

from web to web searching will cost you year after year to study ..these books will give you summary in six month , i hope.

darksaimon
2012-06-24, 08:02 AM
acquisition Forex is real burning before play trading. there are so galore collection obtainable on the net about Forex, so more gurus claiming to cater you the foremost methods. And its rattling hard to grow the sincere ones. If you someone any better computer who gives obedient teaching on Forex. Gratify do assets

anoha
2012-06-24, 11:45 AM
I am from my point of view the best ways to teach Forex is self-reliance in the search and download books and educational videos and read the threads in the forums Forks I personally did not do I go to any course of education preferred to rely on myself only, endeavor to learn forex ..

sn002
2012-06-24, 03:11 PM
Forex education is the very important for Forex trading .I am new comer for this site .I want known about for Forex education .So i try to some site online. It is so difficult to known about real Forex education.

atelaue zakaria
2012-06-24, 09:57 PM
Initially the education forex online beginning as a specialized forex education company, Got Money FX has taught hundreds of clients in the Pacific Rim how to trade more effectively within the foreign exchange market. As client numbers increased, Got Money FX realized the need for sophisticated IT solutions to equip customers with the best spreads and execution available.

PANKHARASIUS MINJ
2012-06-25, 01:40 PM
Yes sir you are right but you know one thing kisi ke bare me janna ho to usi se pouchna chahiye kyu ki suni sunayi batein to hoti kuch hai aur hai sunayi kuch aur hi padti hai , to forex ke bare me janna hai to to forex ke site me hi mil sakta hai mere khayaal se dost.
learning forex is very important before start trading. There are so many book available on the net about forex, so many gurus claiming to give you the best methods. And its really difficult to find the real ones. If you have any good site who gives good education on forex. Please do share here to help the newbies

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

OK sir ,there are many ways to find knowledge about forex but you should follow all that but concentrate only only if you do so then you are able to better understand the forex & helps to earn more profit in a little investment . :)
Forex education is the very important for Forex trading .I am new comer for this site .I want known about for Forex education .So i try to some site online. It is so difficult to known about real Forex education.

ishvara
2012-06-25, 03:58 PM
The forex currency trading business is actually a business of dynamism so it is exciting as well. It is the kind of business that traders can make a lot of money from so the cash involved gives us a lot of excitements.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-27, 12:37 PM
I am from my point of view the best ways to teach Forex is self-reliance in the search and download books and educational videos and read the threads in the forums Forks I personally did not do I go to any course of education preferred to rely on myself only, endeavor to learn forex ..

Your pack is also true that we do business in the forex when we want to master some good strategy so we can learn to use books, videos, internet media and also we can learn both directly and indirectly to the senior trader.

adeusi
2012-06-27, 05:35 PM
if you want to get free online forex education , you can get it by searching the google.com and simply type free online forex tutorials, there are lots of books that guide you through.

kalponick
2012-06-27, 06:17 PM
if you want to get free online forex education , you can get it by searching the google.com and simply type free online forex tutorials, there are lots of books that guide you through.

thats right.. but the problem is almost billions of people trade in forex.. and even 1% of them write even one single book about forex then it will be millions of books.. So which one to read? This is why I only read those books which supports my trading style..

taufiqbd
2012-07-03, 08:06 AM
I learn forex from online free learning site, it is really very goo site for forex learning. Here all forex matter present very nicely and easily. I think if a trader read full course here, he has never need any other e-book to learning. This learning site name is ********.com

hanna
2012-07-05, 12:10 PM
Learn is most important for the forex.Forex trading is not easy .So we need learn more and more about forex .We can learn from the many website like ********.com is the good wesite for learn

hasib
2012-07-05, 03:34 PM
of course it is require to learn how to trade forex . and on online we gate more books about foex that what is the risk, when anyone should trade or not and how to trade etc.

happyrichyyy
2012-07-05, 09:02 PM
I'm reading free online forex tutorial in this web site called straight forex, which is just promoted by some forum poster, but it looks good, so I visit it regularly already. I just like reading tutorial online, I can choose link to continue from the content I have read previously, and it's easy to find with all the content listed in the main page, and i see there are really a lot to read about technical strategy, I wonder all you guys have read a lot about technical analysis no matter where did you read?

sad
2012-07-06, 03:28 PM
agar app ko forex kay bara may online education chiya tu app ko chiya kay app jo site ko follow karain jo forex ki education provide karta hain taka aapp ko forex kay bara may aik achi knowledge hasil hojaya...

aum
2012-07-07, 05:07 PM

pepoo
2012-07-07, 11:28 PM
I see from my point of view that free education on the Internet and self-reliance in research and the existence of lessons instruction is much better to go to any courses diligence makes a person acquires
more experience than rely on others to gain information and I, personally, I learned by myself from the internet ...

iqbal0499
2012-07-08, 02:32 PM

sarfaraznawaz
2012-07-08, 03:37 PM
Koi aisa hai jo mujhey Forex Sikha Sakey achchi tarah say taki jab main trrade karun to mujhey loss nahi ho profit Achchi ho taki main apni loss ko recover kar sakun kyunki main Forex main Arround 400 dollars loss kiya hai to koi mijhey aisi trading sikha sakta hai ki main apni loss ko recover kar sakun.

happyrichyyy
2012-07-08, 08:48 PM

Well I would go with some online tutorial things, which you can read through link to link, so that everything's clear and online, which makes it very easy and handy. There are many free tutorials online, you could make a search in google. And I just got one site through someone's promotion in the forum, which is straightforex, I am reading it almost every day now, good luck to you.

sarwar
2012-07-08, 08:55 PM
i think it is the best way to learn about forex .to earn money in online

aum
2012-07-09, 02:42 PM
actually there are so many websites teaching about forex.but l want to talk about e-books.it is true that there are so many e-books on internet free of charge and most of them are written by professionals ,but most of the newbies will find them useless cause they cant get the same results.l think the problem is not with that e-books but with us.we really have to spend enough time to understand the writer and also we have to give enough time to practice it.

antosco
2012-07-09, 05:03 PM
There are so many sites that offer online forex training you can simply google it up. I could recommend for you dailyfx they have a session where you find useful forex videos and materials to help you to learn. Another great site to check out is forexfactory.

jamilktba
2012-07-09, 06:39 PM
For me I learned all about trading from the brokerages house I worked for. I got exposure into stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, MF etc. I read a lot of the books and see if any of those ideas can be applied to my styles of the trading !

happyrichyyy
2012-07-09, 07:07 PM
For me I learned all about trading from the brokerages house I worked for. I got exposure into stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, MF etc. I read a lot of the books and see if any of those ideas can be applied to my styles of the trading !

Wow, that's really a good chance for you, were you working in the operation section or what? You might have also learned many practical things there, it should be very useful for you, no wonder you are in forex field now, that's quite good an advantage, or maybe you can also do the forex with the brokerage house where you were working, they maybe could give you some discount like smaller spread?

mdmiko
2012-07-10, 10:20 AM

cozard007
2012-07-11, 02:19 AM
The fact that it is the forex brobers that use this meants to attracting more clients makes me knowing that Forex trading online webinar is from the profession, no thing to be afraid of.

sparkle
2012-07-11, 10:20 AM
yes it is very impotent to know about forex. if you want to reading on forex trading you can go online. I thank it help you and it provide you huge information on the forex related question. you can get every think on google search .

rayhansobhan112
2012-07-11, 06:16 PM
A complete Forex training course to help you learn Forex even If you are a complete ... way for beginners to learn Forex and make their living trading Forex online.click here http://www.forextrainingworks.com

rayhansobhan112
2012-07-11, 06:31 PM
yes it difficult but . i am say yo you learn 100% free online with video. yes it is 100 free .i am say you about YouTube. there are so many Forex trading video tutorial . do not west you time go now YouTube and learn about Forex trading.

cozard007
2012-07-15, 05:35 PM
As far as a i am concerned, i think that trading on the financial market requires a better time for trading, the online trading nad learnings are just too short for trader to assimilate.

sugik
2012-07-15, 11:49 PM
The fact that it is the forex brobers that use this meants to attracting more clients makes me knowing that Forex trading online webinar is from the profession, no thing to be afraid of.

correct sir, forex is not an unprofitable business, but this is a very precise business can be regarded as a vast land area with all the risks to be faced, and certainly a lot of brokers who put up with as good as good a campaign to attract the attention of traders

deepak
2012-07-16, 10:49 PM

khanam liza
2012-07-17, 12:56 AM

yes ur right . Every thing is make perfect when u know this better and learning can also do it .If ur beginner then u have no other option or choice u have to be or have to be learn. so better don't west ur time learn more and more.

deepak
2012-07-17, 12:54 PM

Sun-Moon
2012-07-20, 02:51 PM
There are a lot of books which we can get free. On the other hand, there are a lot of good site to learn Forex. Just ask to google, It will take you many valuable site to learn Forex as free.

sgiant
2012-07-20, 03:56 PM
I am pleased with this material, much knowledge as I can here, because as a beginner I still have much to learn to understand each price movement.

norix
2012-07-20, 09:34 PM

very true a lot of reading materials or even the internet to learn forex
for example like this forum so is to help new people like me, so multiply the source of forex to learn in order to understand

antosco
2012-07-21, 03:40 AM

I totally agree with you, we can get many free forex education freely from the internet but we would always pay the price when we would make loss in practicing in our account. Mind you, whether we pay for the training course or not we must always lost from our tradings initially when we start trading.

leherchand
2012-07-21, 12:19 PM
Yes it is very difficult to find out a good education site for Forex education but i have a sit for learning about the Forex market it is instaforex website

onbtavptbav
2012-07-21, 02:40 PM
For me I am from my points of the view the best ways to teachs the forex is self-reliances in the searching and the download books and educationals videos and read the threads in the forums Forks I personally did not do I go to any course of educations preferred to rely on myself only, endeavor to learn the forex markets !