PDA

View Full Version : Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Victoryindia
2011-06-08, 02:03 PM
Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

anubhavsingh
2011-06-08, 04:29 PM
This is one of the most important tip every new comer should follow..
Try to trade in forex market in groups because there are lots of studies which have to be done properly before opening any deal..
As you gain experience, you can go for individual account but initially you should start in a group..

Victoryindia
2011-06-09, 02:58 PM
well anubhav bhai thatsy we understand that we should start with group trading but newbie always think thatsif i can earn alone only then y shouls i share my profit...(by reaseaching in demo) what do u say about that?

soumen
2011-06-12, 04:33 PM
are iske bareme to main kabhi socha hi nehi ki forex group discussion mebhi ho sakta hain. iska to bahut sare fayda hain trade successful hone ki sambhabnaye jyada rehta he.
par ek baat clear nehi hua ki trade main order kon dega? aur ye partner kahase dhundna hain? kya ye friends ke andar ho sakta hain.

mayengbam
2011-07-01, 10:52 AM
are iske bareme to main kabhi socha hi nehi ki forex group discussion mebhi ho sakta hain. iska to bahut sare fayda hain trade successful hone ki sambhabnaye jyada rehta he.
par ek baat clear nehi hua ki trade main order kon dega? aur ye partner kahase dhundna hain? kya ye friends ke andar ho sakta hain.

I dont agree with trading in group, there will be so many comments, so many analysis and so many discusions to open a position and i think its not a better idea.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-13, 01:06 AM
Forex ko group me karne ka bahut fayda rehta hai...
I agree ki aisa karne se profit bhi divide hota hai lekin intial stage pe agar aap kaam divide kar loge to aapek profit ke chanecs bhi zada ho ajeynge..beshak thode experiance ke bad aap alag alag acount khulwa sakte ho lekin new traders ko group me hi account kholna chahiye

mayengbam
2011-07-13, 09:57 AM
As i have said earlier also, group trading may bring lots of confusion if not managed properly. and i believe there will be serious misunderstanding among the participants after a major loss. we know analysis of one person may differ from other and the results of the analysis may also differ and sometimes will be in contrast also. in such situations who will decide the trade.

soumen
2011-07-15, 09:38 PM
I dont agree with trading in group, there will be so many comments, so many analysis and so many discusions to open a position and i think its not a better idea.
par bhai aap jara soche ki agar us group me kuch accha trader ho to kya hoga. ji ha fyda hi fyda. aap agar ek mat denge to aapko us mat ke support me kuch to batana padega. aur jiske mat ka pura support hoga uska hi baat manke aap trade karke fyda kar sakte ho.

mayengbam
2011-07-21, 10:34 AM
par bhai aap jara soche ki agar us group me kuch accha trader ho to kya hoga. ji ha fyda hi fyda. aap agar ek mat denge to aapko us mat ke support me kuch to batana padega. aur jiske mat ka pura support hoga uska hi baat manke aap trade karke fyda kar sakte ho.

yes i agree, it will be very helpful if the decision is unanimous, but suppose if there is two big trader and they have opposite views about a trade with solid reasons who will you side with. and it will be a big confusion for the whole group

pinpin
2011-07-22, 10:38 AM
As i have said earlier also, group trading may bring lots of confusion if not managed properly. and i believe there will be serious misunderstanding among the participants after a major loss. we know analysis of one person may differ from other and the results of the analysis may also differ and sometimes will be in contrast also. in such situations who will decide the trade.
I agree with you
analysis merchants sometimes different, and if we are in the group that will make us confused because a lot of different opinions

soumen
2011-07-31, 11:58 AM
Yes, partnership may have some advantages but you will have to share the earning too that is a disadvantage. I think it is much better if you solely remain responsible for all your trades and enjoy the profits also. Partnership may also create some conflicts among the partners. I do not like partnership trading.
iske kai advantage bhi he. agar earning dikhana pare to isme kharab kya he. akhir me trust rahega. aur ek agar tecnical me mast he to dusre trader agar fundamental me thik ho to ek baria trade hoga. isse dono hi fyda le sakte he.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-31, 01:11 PM
iske kai advantage bhi he. agar earning dikhana pare to isme kharab kya he. akhir me trust rahega. aur ek agar tecnical me mast he to dusre trader agar fundamental me thik ho to ek baria trade hoga. isse dono hi fyda le sakte he.

partnership me trading karne ke apne hi fayde hote hai
isme analyse karna bahut hi easy ho jata hai kyunki partners apna apna kaam divide kar lete hai..jasie tyechnical ek partner karta hai aur fundamental dusra..

ganguly
2011-07-31, 05:10 PM
Try to trade in forex market in groups because there are lots of studies which have to be done properly before opening any deal..

bestlooser
2011-08-08, 02:56 PM
yes I am just doing it all alone and I really feel that it can be better if I am doing it in groups and I just could not find much friends who are interested in forex and it would have been better if I would ahve a group of people for forex and anyway i can still get a group and i can continue trading and keep on learning by the experience

Victoryindia
2011-08-08, 06:25 PM
maybe some time its good to get partnership but sometimes it not also. Last time i get into partnership and we can get quarrel because he told to sell and i told to buy. so i think it is good if we stay single only

blackprince4u
2011-08-10, 06:39 AM
Well as my opinion is partnership isno good because when we get loss than we will blame our partner for this and he will blame us and the result will not be good.So its better to trade by yourself and whatever capital you have.

preetksgill
2011-08-10, 08:05 AM
we understand that we should start with group trading but newbie always think thatsif i can earn alone only then y shouls i share my profit...(by reaseaching in demo)

rakesh
2011-08-14, 02:38 PM
Trading itself is more free, but sometimes we do not have good emotional control when you see the price movement that does not comply with our OP. But if the two people or there might be a mutual partnership remember each other.

Victoryindia
2011-08-15, 04:32 PM
Well as my opinion is partnership isno good because when we get loss than we will blame our partner for this and he will blame us and the result will not be good.So its better to trade by yourself and whatever capital you have.

ha bhai ekdum sahi baat boli, isliye partnership se dur raho to hi behtar hoga , wo boleaga sell karo aur hum boleaga buy karo aur iske fighting suru ho jayegi

sagar
2011-08-16, 01:18 PM
The risk or loss as raised from the business is shared among all the partners.Its easy in management since there are the equal involvement of the partners.

bestlooser
2011-08-16, 02:48 PM
well I feel that investor can trade with higher amount as so many people may have depsoited fund in his account so there is lisk risk of losing if he is experience and he has big amount to trade with. but if you think then you have small amount that it wil lbe hard for you to trade with taht amount to get profit so you can take other peoples help.

denira
2011-08-16, 07:53 PM
well I feel that investor can trade with higher amount as so many people may have depsoited fund in his account so there is lisk risk of losing if he is experience and he has big amount to trade with. but if you think then you have small amount that it wil lbe hard for you to trade with taht amount to get profit so you can take other peoples help.

if you aim to become a professional trader then avoid your money traded by others because it will stop the process of your learning and your practice because after all you have to dare to lose your money

james
2011-08-16, 08:23 PM
yes i agree, it will be very helpful if the decision is unanimous, but suppose if there is two big trader and they have opposite views about a trade with solid reasons who will you side with. and it will be a big confusion for the whole group

hmm wl bro there will be other fellows with ther analysis too so you cannot ignore theirs its a group decision and not only the experienced one decides ...so it all depends on team work

cumil
2011-08-16, 09:00 PM
but if we do trade together or in groups I think this will affect the analysis that we do because a lot of opinions that will arise from trade unless we may use the same indicator

indeed difficult to make decisions when going to do the deal, in my experience when trading with the group there should be a leader to make decisions, I've become such a position, when I became supervisor grouped, I feel much of pressure and must make decisions wisely and should can be responsible...

anubhavsingh
2011-08-16, 09:07 PM
I agree with you
analysis merchants sometimes different, and if we are in the group that will make us confused because a lot of different opinions

aisa nahi hai bhai
agar aap group me kaam divide kar lete hai aur sabko alag alag analysis karne ko dete hai to aapko koi bhi dikkat nahi hogi trading me
kafi log aise hi tarding karte hai

siddesh
2011-08-17, 12:09 PM
You will never be able to work together with people that don't share life ideas with you. I have personally tried to do partnership in the manner you described it and it didn't work. . . we then decided to have partnership in a different way. . . we pay for our network together and analyze with our different trading styles and come to conclusion about pairs, but we all place orders in our individual accounts. That worked very well. . . the reason for our initial failure was that we didn't take time to look at everyone's attitude towards money. . that is very important

bestlooser
2011-08-25, 06:21 PM
I think in partnership trading like Pamms some people who just always lose in forex then they can just use it as they do not just have do do anything and they have to put money and just wait and at least there is opportuntiy that they can earn which they were losing all the time. But as I feel I want to be good trader but I can get help of good traders.

Ganesh
2011-08-25, 08:40 PM
trading in a group is not the best idea according to me coz there will be so many drifts in the strategies and ideas and analysis, and it will be pretty difficult to get to a common point in the trade4 orders as to lot size and all those decision's, there will be a lot of confusion and also we can do one thing that we can be in touch through friends and share experiences as we do here on th forum and better off trade individually.

gosians
2011-08-25, 10:20 PM
Try to trade in forex market in groups because there are lots of studies which have to be done properly before opening any deal.

Group trading boht achi hy but i think group trading aur partnership trading main farak hota hy. Group trading main hr koi apni apni trading krta hy just communicate krty hen ak dosry k sath jb k partnership trading main 2 ya 2 sy zyada log apni investment ak account main collect kr k trading krty hen aur profit ko agreed ratio sy banta jata hy.

imbest
2011-08-25, 11:01 PM
You have highlighted the main difference between group and partnership. I prefer to trade in group rather than partnership. In Partnership, I have to share profit which I don't like. It is right the same will be for loss but it will be at my own decision.

waheedpcc
2011-08-26, 03:11 AM
Try to trade in forex market in groups because there are lots of studies which have to be done properly before opening any deal.
hum log serf suggestion de sekte hain trade group mein kerni chahaye lekan us waqt her kisi ki apni he alag approach hoti ha market mein or hum kisi ko blame nehe ker paate , lekan group faida ye ha ager ap kam apes mein baat aik pair dekhe ga aik fundamentals ko dekhe aik indicatoes like that then really an powerfull plan come into being

anubhavsingh
2011-08-26, 07:38 AM
ha bhai ekdum sahi baat boli, isliye partnership se dur raho to hi behtar hoga , wo boleaga sell karo aur hum boleaga buy karo aur iske fighting suru ho jayegi

partenrship ke bahut fayde hote hai new traders ke liye..partnership me ap apni studies ko divide kar sakte ho jsise ki aapko market ko smajhne me zada aasani hogi aur initial stage pe lsos ke bhi ka mchances honge kyunki agar ek hi trader pe sari analysis ki zimedari aa gayi to usse gadbad ho sakti ahi

waheedpcc
2011-08-26, 09:21 AM
when the partnership is between a good trader and a newbie, its always good for the newbie but the other will have no good input from the newbie

And when the partnership is between two or more good traders there will be conflict in views/analysis/opening positions etc on many occasions. This may sometimes lead to bitter arguments also which may affect not only the trade but the freindship also
Han ai newbies k leye faidamand ho sekta ha ko group mien trade kerye to may be big loss se door rahe or apni trade maximum profit mein le jaye
hain sehe kaha jeb do trader ka experinc analyis knowledge apes mein milta ha to kafi powerful straegy ka janaem hota ha lekan still ager us waqt decesion na leye ja to loss hota ha
Commitment ki need hoti ha humhein

Ronak
2011-08-26, 10:56 AM
partnership forex trading has more advantages as risk level come down and we have benifit of partner;s knowledge and experience and we can get many knowledge from experience partner...

imbest
2011-08-26, 12:06 PM
partnership forex trading has more advantages as risk level come down and we have benifit of partner;s knowledge and experience and we can get many knowledge from experience partner...

Sharing of knowledge and ideas is the real benefit. I don't consider the low risk is a benefit of partnership trading because the profit is also low. You will be getting profit and loss on basis of you share, so this is not the real benefit.

gosians
2011-08-26, 04:23 PM
Mery khyal sy agr ap k pas investment km hy aur ap forex main zyada investment krna chahty hen tu kisi sy borrow lyny ki bjaye kisi ko apny sath partner bna len aur profit and loss ki ratio decide kr len, kiun k agr loss b hota hy tu ap k oper koi karaz nahi ho ga. Ye b partnership ka ak advantage hy.

nsawork
2011-08-26, 06:34 PM
Sharing of knowledge and ideas is the real benefit. I don't consider the low risk is a benefit of partnership trading because the profit is also low. You will be getting profit and loss on basis of you share, so this is not the real benefit.

It would actually benefit those traders who are having little knowledge in the business of Forex and thus want to make sure that they stand to gain using the trading partnership.

In this we have one expert trader who will conduct the trading and then their will be others who will just invest and help with whatever is needed from them. So they will also have a profits sharing according to the amount invested and this actually means that from now on their will be benefit to all those are in that trading group.

loserbynature
2011-08-26, 08:39 PM

Exactly, trading in a group is not so beneficial because it is very difficult that whole the group may have the same analysis and same decision. If only one experienced trader in a group will try to govern and something goes wrong then he will be held responsible. Individual trading is the best option because an individual trader can not blame anyone for his losses.

Jazpa
2011-08-26, 09:57 PM
Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

Firstly, there will be more possibilities of good decisions for the trade. There will be more ideas and conclusion. There will be better supervisions towards the trade. When trading in partnership, investments will be much more lesser. The chances of making mistakes seem to be very less too.

waheedpcc
2011-08-26, 10:07 PM
Kia um kabhi ye socha ha ko jo humhein knoeldge mil raha ha k knowledhe authentic ha k nehe,risk hta although ap group ho ya na ho y aik reality ha
Han group tarding me kam ka burden kam ho jata ha or hum sharing zaereye se kam chala lete hain, lekan maza t ten ha na jeb log ap ko folloe keren or ap trade apne oper kero

devil-bi
2011-08-27, 08:53 AM
As we all know two is better than one. we all need a friend,a partner from which we gain benifits.This applies everywhere in trade as well as in real life. So if we invest together, trade together, and share our win or losses then everything will be in a partnership basis. Partnership benifits because in partnership your team stars with huge Capital and loss are all shared.
But for Single trader, it lacks the strength of team work and the worst it lacks creativity,strength,experience it takes to be sucesful trader.So it's good to have a partner to share loss and profit but the only problem is to find the right one to link up with...

devil-bi
2011-08-27, 09:11 AM
As we all know two is better than one. we all need a friend,a partner from which we gain benifits.This applies everywhere in trade as well as in real life. So if we invest together, trade together, and share our win or losses then everything will be in a partnership basis. Partnership benifits because in partnership your team stars with huge Capital and loss are all shared.
But for Single trader, it lacks the strength of team work and the worst it lacks creativity,strength,experience it takes to be sucesful trader.So it's good to have a partner to share loss and profit but the only problem is to find the right one to link up with...

anubhavsingh
2011-08-27, 12:15 PM
hmm wl bro there will be other fellows with ther analysis too so you cannot ignore theirs its a group decision and not only the experienced one decides ...so it all depends on team work

well said brother
forex me group ki bahut importance hoti hai kyunki agar aap group me kaam karoge to aapke analysis bahut hi ache aur accurate ho sakte hai..
1 hi trader sare analysis acjhe se nahi kar sakta..infact experainced traders bhi kayi bar dusre traders se market consult karke hi trading karte hai

sanjeev
2011-08-27, 07:00 PM
this will predict the moving price together so who much the same direction will be use and if wrong no one should be blame because it is the group decis

netra
2011-09-04, 02:57 PM

akshayfuriya
2011-09-04, 04:19 PM
this will predict the moving price together so who much the same direction will be use and if wrong no one should be blame because it is the group decision

shahzad0able
2011-09-06, 05:21 PM
No, I am totally against partnership trades. It can cause you great troubles at time. I had seen a few expert traders fought with each other when a loss had occurred due to one of them. Old friendships end with any losing trade so its better never to indulge in partnership trade.

ishvara
2011-09-06, 08:02 PM
The constant sharing of knowledge is the main importance and advantages of using partnership in our trading. Since we do not know all things about forex trading, i think that it will be better for us to have other partners and learn from them.

realfun07
2011-09-07, 07:02 PM
The advantages of doing partnership trading is that the risk is spread amongst the partners.Also the capital is more as all the partners contribute.Also the advantage of a partner is there who is good and experienced in this trade.

chirayu
2011-09-08, 09:39 PM
Trading itself is more free, but sometimes we do not have good emotional control when you see the price movement that does not comply with our OP. But if the two people or there might be a mutual partnership remember each other.

sunil
2011-09-10, 10:13 PM

sunil
2011-09-10, 11:12 PM
but in my opinion, the forex would be better run ourself without the intervention of others ..
because if we cooperate with other people it would only be confusing, a lot of different opinions and this could lead to a discussion so that we too late for the OP

netra
2011-09-16, 07:11 PM
but in my opinion, the forex would be better run ourself without the intervention of others ..
because if we cooperate with other people it would only be confusing, a lot of different opinions and this could lead to a discussion so that we too late for the OP

netra
2011-09-16, 08:29 PM

netra
2011-09-16, 08:38 PM
You have highlighted the main difference between group and partnership. I prefer to trade in group rather than partnership. In Partnership, I have to share profit which I don't like. It is right the same will be for loss but it will be at my own decision.

shahzad0able
2011-09-16, 11:31 PM

Rightly said netra, there is a difference between group trading and partnership trading. I also prefer group trading but I don't like partnership trading. Like you said we have to share profits which many of us don't like to do. But in group trading you are on your own to follow trading signals and make profits for your self only.

Trade king
2011-09-17, 08:19 AM
I don't support your opinions and views that you have towards partnership trading. I would say partnership trading as the best type of trading. The involvement of risks, pressure, emotions, etc are very less in this trading. The plans, policies, strategies and decisions made in this trading are mostly strong, wise and almost perfect. Even if the loss occurs in this trading, it is shared equally within the partners which helps to reduce the bad emotions. One can learn and take useful advises from other traders if he wants to. Overall, if the co-operation and understanding is good between the traders(partners), they will earn mostly and loose rarely.

ketan
2011-09-17, 07:45 PM

The advantages of doing partnership trading is that the risk is spread amongst the partners.Also the capital is more as all the partners contribute.Also the advantage of a partner is there who is good and experienced in this trade.

vikas
2011-09-17, 11:49 PM
partnership may have some advantages but you will have to share the earning too that is a disadvantage. I think it is much better if you solely remain responsible for all your trades and enjoy the profits also. Partnership may also create some conflicts among the partners. I do not like partnership trading.

aniket
2011-09-18, 10:15 PM
trading in a group is not the best idea according to me coz there will be so many drifts in the strategies and ideas and analysis, and it will be pretty difficult to get to a common point in the trade4 orders as to lot size and all those decision's, there will be a lot of confusion and also we can do one thing that we can be in touch through friends and share experiences as we do here on th forum and better off trade individually.

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:33 PM
It would actually benefit those traders who are having little knowledge in the business of Forex and thus want to make sure that they stand to gain using the trading partnership.

netra
2011-09-30, 01:04 PM
we understand that we should start with group trading but newbie always think thatsif i can earn alone only then y shouls i share my profit...(by reaseaching in demo) what do u say about that?

shahzad0able
2011-10-01, 12:17 PM

Yes its true, one really leans a lot from trading in groups, but one should not totally rely on groups to trade rather he should develop his own skills to trade on himself alone as well. Many traders just trade only in groups and not being able to trade by themselves.

anubhavsingh
2011-10-03, 08:51 AM
we understand that we should start with group trading but newbie always think thatsif i can earn alone only then y shouls i share my profit...(by reaseaching in demo) what do u say about that?

har trader ko starting me grioups me hi trading start karni chahiye
aisak arne se aap log apni studies ko diviode kar sakte hai baki person me..aisa karen se aap kisi 1 portion ke master ban jayenge aur fir uske baad dheere dheere baki areas p[e bhi nazar maar sakte hai

ali1011
2011-10-03, 12:59 PM
Partnership in forex trading is also best or also not because profit devide and loss devide bt without risk you can make a good trader. Its just up to sitation.

kamla
2011-10-07, 01:43 PM
No, I am totally against partnership trades. It can cause you great troubles at time. I had seen a few expert traders fought with each other when a loss had occurred due to one of them. Old friendships end with any losing trade so its better never to indulge in partnership trade.

kamla
2011-10-07, 01:53 PM

Rightly said netra, there is a difference between group trading and partnership trading. I also prefer group trading but I don't like partnership trading. Like you said we have to share profits which many of us don't like to do. But in group trading you are on your own to follow trading signals and make profits for your self only.

patil
2011-10-09, 03:23 PM
यह सबसे महत्वपूर्ण टिप हर नए आगंतुक का पालन करना चाहिए है ..
समूहों में विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार है क्योंकि वहाँ अध्ययन है जो ठीक से किसी भी सौदे खोलने से पहले किया जाना है बहुत सारे हैं करने की कोशिश करो ..
जैसा कि आप अनुभव प्राप्त करने के लिए, आप व्यक्तिगत खाते के लिए जाना है, लेकिन शुरू में आप एक समूह में शुरू कर देना चाहिए कर सकते हैं.

nikhil
2011-10-09, 06:43 PM

patil
2011-10-11, 10:52 PM
भागीदारी कुछ फायदे हैं, लेकिन आप भी कमाई है कि एक नुकसान यह है कि साझा होगा हो सकती है. मुझे लगता है कि यह ज्यादा बेहतर है अगर आप केवल अपने सभी ट्रेडों के लिए जिम्मेदार रहना और लाभ भी आनंद है. भागीदारी भी भागीदारों के बीच कुछ संघर्ष बना सकते हैं. मैं साझेदारी व्यापार पसंद नहीं है.

vineet
2011-10-14, 01:16 PM
Firstly, there will be more possibilities of good decisions for the trade. There will be more ideas and conclusion. There will be better supervisions towards the trade. When trading in partnership, investments will be much more lesser. The chances of making mistakes seem to be very less too.

kamla
2011-10-16, 03:00 PM
I don't support your opinions and views that you have towards partnership trading. I would say partnership trading as the best type of trading. The involvement of risks, pressure, emotions, etc are very less in this trading. The plans, policies, strategies and decisions made in this trading are mostly strong, wise and almost perfect. Even if the loss occurs in this trading, it is shared equally within the partners which helps to reduce the bad emotions. One can learn and take useful advises from other traders if he wants to. Overall, if the co-operation and understanding is good between the traders(partners), they will earn mostly and loose rarely.

chintan
2011-10-17, 07:49 PM
Han aap profit aur loss ko share to kar laty ho lakin partneship main conficlts bohot peda ho jaty hain. Some time aik trader hud say profit kmany ki koshish karta hay lakin loss ho jata hay to dosry partners us loss accept naheen karty aur conflict shuro.

hetal
2011-10-18, 12:51 PM

popatji
2011-10-18, 07:59 PM
The constant sharing of knowledge is the main importance and advantages of using partnership in our trading. Since we do not know all things about forex trading, i think that it will be better for us to have other partners and learn from them.

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:19 AM
partenrship ke bahut fayde hote hai new traders ke liye..partnership me ap apni studies ko divide kar sakte ho jsise ki aapko market ko smajhne me zada aasani hogi aur initial stage pe lsos ke bhi ka mchances honge kyunki agar ek hi trader pe sari analysis ki zimedari aa gayi to usse gadbad ho sakti ahi

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:26 AM
well said brother
forex me group ki bahut importance hoti hai kyunki agar aap group me kaam karoge to aapke analysis bahut hi ache aur accurate ho sakte hai..
1 hi trader sare analysis acjhe se nahi kar sakta..infact experainced traders bhi kayi bar dusre traders se market consult karke hi trading karte hai

narendra
2011-10-21, 11:03 PM

chintan
2011-10-23, 12:22 PM

hetal
2011-10-23, 08:34 PM
there is many advantages of having group trading.but there is some disadvantages also.there will be lot of comments on one single thing and taking decision in such situation is difficult

hetal
2011-10-23, 10:18 PM
ya trading in groups is more better option than trading individualyy beacuse trading in groups will increase the knowledege and will definately increase your skill of trading

speedy
2011-10-23, 11:17 PM
ya trading in groups is more better option than trading individualyy beacuse trading in groups will increase the knowledege and will definately increase your skill of trading

Yes, trading in a group may be useful but all the traders in a group should be equally experienced so that they may understand views of each other. Different traders in a group may share their valuable experiences with each other and it may be very useful for all the members in a group.

aryan
2011-10-29, 10:13 PM

jai
2011-11-04, 12:16 AM
Group trading boht achi hy but i think group trading aur partnership trading main farak hota hy. Group trading main hr koi apni apni trading krta hy just communicate krty hen ak dosry k sath jb k partnership trading main 2 ya 2 sy zyada log apni investment ak account main collect kr k trading krty hen aur profit ko agreed ratio sy banta jata hy.

amit
2011-11-05, 11:38 AM
Mery khyal sy agr ap k pas investment km hy aur ap forex main zyada investment krna chahty hen tu kisi sy borrow lyny ki bjaye kisi ko apny sath partner bna len aur profit and loss ki ratio decide kr len, kiun k agr loss b hota hy tu ap k oper koi karaz nahi ho ga. Ye b partnership ka ak advantage hy.

jai
2011-11-05, 10:35 PM

krishan
2011-11-06, 06:12 PM
यह सबसे महत्वपूर्ण टिप हर नए आगंतुक का पालन करना चाहिए है ..
समूहों में विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार है क्योंकि वहाँ अध्ययन है जो ठीक से किसी भी सौदे खोलने से पहले किया जाना है बहुत सारे हैं करने की कोशिश करो ..
जैसा कि आप अनुभव प्राप्त करने के लिए, आप व्यक्तिगत खाते के लिए जाना है, लेकिन शुरू में आप एक समूह में शुरू कर देना चाहिए कर सकते हैं.

krishan
2011-11-06, 08:06 PM
भागीदारी कुछ फायदे हैं, लेकिन आप भी कमाई है कि एक नुकसान यह है कि साझा होगा हो सकती है. मुझे लगता है कि यह ज्यादा बेहतर है अगर आप केवल अपने सभी ट्रेडों के लिए जिम्मेदार रहना और लाभ भी आनंद है. भागीदारी भी भागीदारों के बीच कुछ संघर्ष बना सकते हैं. मैं साझेदारी व्यापार पसंद नहीं है.

amit
2011-11-07, 11:51 PM
indeed difficult to make decisions when going to do the deal, in my experience when trading with the group there should be a leader to make decisions, I've become such a position, when I became supervisor grouped, I feel much of pressure and must make decisions wisely and should can be responsible...

sanjeev
2011-11-12, 11:55 PM
एक समूह में व्यापार सबसे अच्छा विचार मुझे coz के अनुसार नहीं है वहाँ इतने drifts रणनीतियों और विचारों और विश्लेषण में किया जाएगा, और यह बहुत मुश्किल हो trade4 आदेश में एक आम बात के रूप में बहुत आकार और उन सभी के लिएहै निर्णय, वहाँ भ्रम का एक बहुत हो और हम भी एक बात है कि हम संपर्क में दोस्तों और शेयर अनुभवों के माध्यम से हो सकता है के रूप में हम यहाँ वें मंच पर करते हैं और व्यक्तिगत रूप से व्यापार बंद बेहतर कर सकते हैं कर सकते हैं.

bhanu
2011-11-16, 09:01 PM

weekager
2011-11-16, 09:50 PM
yar es k mutaliq mugh ko itna pata nahi ha kiya es k mutaliq or koi malomat mil sakti hane or main es k barey main interested hnn par es k mutaliq koi khas pata nahi ha partnership trading aidey to bahot sarey hane es se kafi kuch seekhney ko milta ha newbies ko

dmambi
2011-11-17, 06:19 AM
पर्तेनेर्शिप या सहयोगी ट्रेडिंग एक अच्छा ट्रेडिंग आप्शन है नए लोगो को .इससे सीकने का बी एक औसर मिल जाता है . लकिन मेरे को ऐसा कोई अची ट्रेडिंग का क्नोव्लेद्गे होनेवाला दोस्त नहीं मिला, इसी लिए मै किसी का सात ट्रेडिंग नहीं कर रहा हूँ.

miracle
2011-11-17, 08:21 AM

partnership trading make us trade more relax because we have friend to share the idea and talk to. trading alone sometimes can be boring and monotone. i prefer trading with great partner than doing trading alone at home.

goodthought4
2011-11-17, 11:27 AM
It is good strategy that start trading in partnership bcause chances of loss becomes less but you cant forget that chances of big profit also becomes less. So in my opinion you should start trading with partner but as soon as you becomes good trader you should do it by your own.

raja
2011-11-17, 12:18 PM
It is good strategy that start trading in partnership bcause chances of loss becomes less but you cant forget that chances of big profit also becomes less. So in my opinion you should start trading with partner but as soon as you becomes good trader you should do it by your own.

I do not have a trading partner, many offers of PAMM and HYIP programs. I am not interested to join, I want to learn trading alone, I never forget to install a stop loss, but often want to try trading without stop loss, I purposely did not put a stop loss, but ended with a big loss or margin call, if the floating minus 200 pips I will cut loss. traders should routinely perform the evaluation, so they can find out faults and are always looking for solutions, not to repeat the same mistakes

sanjeev
2011-11-18, 01:43 PM
हा bilkul साही समूह मुझे व्यापार कर्ण bhot faydedar sabit हो sakta है और विशेष अगर समूह के सदस्य व्यापारी हो अनुभवी. kyuki unki madat लेकर apan ज्ञान भी ले sakte है और साथ उच्च साथ लाभ भी कामदेव sakte है

raja
2011-11-18, 04:37 PM
trading partners, of course there are advantages and disadvantages, which is important to compact the rule of discipline in trading, do trading with gambling style, without analysis and just rely on luck, in that way can not generate a consistent profit, the trader must have a strategy and analysis and use money management, if you feel comfortable with that strategy, you should be consistent, and try to get a more secure trading and profitable

cumil
2011-11-18, 05:00 PM
partnership trading make us trade more relax because we have friend to share the idea and talk to. trading alone sometimes can be boring and monotone. i prefer trading with great partner than doing trading alone at home.

same with my opinion, having a partner can support each other, so if trader has low spirit then that one can give the support thus the psychology of the trader can control, that's the benefit the partner,

and imagine if trading alone, if stress no place to vent, this make deteriorating psychological

aryan
2011-11-18, 08:39 PM

chirayu
2011-11-18, 11:58 PM
You are right forex trading will more profitable doing trade in groups .As forex completely based on your knowledge or experience which make you trad like a pro.

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:02 PM
Kia um kabhi ye socha ha ko jo humhein knoeldge mil raha ha k knowledhe authentic ha k nehe,risk hta although ap group ho ya na ho y aik reality ha
Han group tarding me kam ka burden kam ho jata ha or hum sharing zaereye se kam chala lete hain, lekan maza t ten ha na jeb log ap ko folloe keren or ap trade apne oper kero

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:02 PM
hum log serf suggestion de sekte hain trade group mein kerni chahaye lekan us waqt her kisi ki apni he alag approach hoti ha market mein or hum kisi ko blame nehe ker paate , lekan group faida ye ha ager ap kam apes mein baat aik pair dekhe ga aik fundamentals ko dekhe aik indicatoes like that then really an powerfull plan come into being

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:06 PM
Han ai newbies k leye faidamand ho sekta ha ko group mien trade kerye to may be big loss se door rahe or apni trade maximum profit mein le jaye
hain sehe kaha jeb do trader ka experinc analyis knowledge apes mein milta ha to kafi powerful straegy ka janaem hota ha lekan still ager us waqt decesion na leye ja to loss hota ha

tibasingh
2011-11-24, 12:56 AM
main ajj yahan group trading to parrhi ha per ye partner ship kn si trading ha es k abhi pata karta houn waqai ye to kafi faidamand ho apne liye to or han es main profit or los dono equal ho ga or trade open kon karey ga mazeed koi tafseel share karna thnx

aryan
2011-11-25, 01:26 AM

kamla
2011-11-27, 01:17 PM

kamla
2011-11-27, 01:43 PM

kamla
2011-11-27, 02:24 PM
Yes its true, one really leans a lot from trading in groups, but one should not totally rely on groups to trade rather he should develop his own skills to trade on himself alone as well. Many traders just trade only in groups and not being able to trade by themselves.

ahmedlinkers
2011-11-27, 02:29 PM
I think partner in every sphere of life is very useful and benificial. Consultation and sharing of opinion is always good worth. I ll say that promote this culture in forex as well as other fields.

nikhil
2011-11-28, 11:47 PM
if you aim to become a professional trader then avoid your money traded by others because it will stop the process of your learning and your practice because after all you have to dare to lose your money

yogesh
2011-11-29, 08:49 AM
One big advantage of trading partners is that your trade can take advantage of knowledge of more than one person, and then risk involved is reduced, becuase two partners can enter different type of trades so there happens an element of diversification as well.

nikhil
2011-11-29, 10:52 PM

nikhil
2011-11-29, 11:35 PM

rakesh
2011-12-02, 12:05 PM
Han aap profit aur loss ko share to kar laty ho lakin partneship main conficlts bohot peda ho jaty hain. Some time aik trader hud say profit kmany ki koshish karta hay lakin loss ho jata hay to dosry partners us loss accept naheen karty aur conflict shuro.

anchitkole
2011-12-08, 01:25 PM
Exactly, trading in a group is not so beneficial because it is very difficult that whole the group may have the same analysis and same decision. If only one experienced trader in a group will try to govern and something goes wrong then he will be held responsible. Individual trading is the best option because an individual trader can not blame anyone for his losses.

wolfkamikaz
2011-12-13, 03:28 AM
Partnership trading enhances knowledge and performance, when we combine ideas in trading, we tend to make more profits and loss less
that's true for me i prefer partnership trading than trading alone. in working together we can achieve more than we can expected. first think we need to have one mission.

hetal
2011-12-14, 08:21 PM

ACE
2011-12-14, 09:36 PM
good idea for the beginners , partnership can be good choice as if partners have equal advices i every trading . huge investments , low risk , this can be the best . if profit , there will be equal share , if lose , all involve to repair it . it minimizes the tensions that a single trader has to take. good post brother.

nikhil_rrane
2011-12-15, 06:44 PM
Most important thing of the forex partnership is that you can trade simultaneously. Your partner may have different strategy then you so that if you do not get the profit from your trade then your partner may get profit from his trade ultimately it will be shared.

forexman
2011-12-15, 06:50 PM
i think it is difficult to get a trusted partner as we can see alot of people in online who want to cheat others.so as per me i wont trust any partner so i do self trading only

bestlooser
2011-12-16, 07:00 PM
Partnership trading enhances knowledge and performance, when we combine ideas in trading, we tend to make more profits and loss less
that's true for me i prefer partnership trading than trading alone. in working together we can achieve more than we can expected. first think we need to have one mission.

yes it can be better when two minds are used and as compare to one mind so you can share things like sharing capital and sharing ideas. I am still looking for partner so I hope i can find some partners or investors. yes people having same mission can come in one place.

amscalicut
2011-12-17, 12:38 AM
as a beginner i like to become a PAMM-trading partner i will find a good PAMM-trader from insta trader and create some blogs and articles about it and find out some Investers,its not much risk to become a PAMM trading partner

medhat4forex
2011-12-17, 05:21 AM
Not the best partnership in Forex and I see that opening your own account on your own is much better than my love of any reliance partnership with one of the overseas and rely on yourself in a trading

aniket
2011-12-17, 05:07 PM
we understand that we should start with group trading but newbie always think thatsif i can earn alone only then y shouls i share my profit...(by reaseaching in demo)

hetal
2011-12-19, 01:18 PM
har trader ko starting me grioups me hi trading start karni chahiye
aisak arne se aap log apni studies ko diviode kar sakte hai baki person me..aisa karen se aap kisi 1 portion ke master ban jayenge aur fir uske baad dheere dheere baki areas p[e bhi nazar maar sakte hai

anubhavsingh
2011-12-19, 09:27 PM

nae ytardes kel iye aisi soch nuksan de sakti hai
group me ki hui trading me profit to divide hota hai lekin sath hi sath profit ke chances bh izada ho jaet hai kyunki kayu logo ke analysis ek sath chalte hai
aur group hone ki wajah se investment bhi zada ho jati hai jis wjah se bade bade lots liye ja sakte hai..group me tarding karna bahut faydemand rehta hai

rash
2011-12-20, 12:08 AM
in partnership trading two people are involved, thus it can prove advantageous for the new comer in the case when one of them is a new comer and other an experienced one.

aniket
2011-12-21, 04:19 PM
main ajj yahan group trading to parrhi ha per ye partner ship kn si trading ha es k abhi pata karta houn waqai ye to kafi faidamand ho apne liye to or han es main profit or los dono equal ho ga or trade open kon karey ga mazeed koi tafseel share karna thnx

vikas
2011-12-21, 07:07 PM
yar es k mutaliq mugh ko itna pata nahi ha kiya es k mutaliq or koi malomat mil sakti hane or main es k barey main interested hnn par es k mutaliq koi khas pata nahi ha partnership trading aidey to bahot sarey hane es se kafi kuch seekhney ko milta ha newbies ko

aniket
2011-12-22, 11:46 AM
In this we have one expert trader who will conduct the trading and then their will be others who will just invest and help with whatever is needed from them. So they will also have a profits sharing according to the amount invested and this actually means that from now on their will be benefit to all those are in that trading group.

aniket
2011-12-22, 01:41 PM

vikas
2011-12-22, 09:27 PM
partnership trading make us trade more relax because we have friend to share the idea and talk to. trading alone sometimes can be boring and monotone. i prefer trading with great partner than doing trading alone at home

vikas
2011-12-23, 01:54 PM

jadhav
2011-12-23, 07:07 PM

jadhav
2011-12-26, 05:49 PM

shinde
2011-12-27, 01:42 PM

dweet
2011-12-27, 04:46 PM
We have to find a good partner if we want to have a partnership in forex trading. Our partner should be somebody that we know very well and compatible to us otherwise we may have problem later on.

I don't like to get into partnership because based experience a lot of disagreement will come out later on especially when it involves money.

dickvr46
2011-12-27, 07:11 PM
there is a difference between group trading and partnership trading. I also prefer group trading but I don't like partnership trading. Like you said we have to share profits which many of us don't like to do. But in group trading you are on your own to follow trading signals and make profits for your self only.

bestlooser
2011-12-27, 07:38 PM
I am just busy in my own trading but I wanted to get pamm traders but no good result so I am all alone and no partner at all some friends are doing forex but I could not connect because I could give time because of some other works in my life. but yes in mind it is there that I can get some partners but still all alone.

anubhavsingh
2011-12-31, 12:09 PM

me hamesha parternship me trading karna prefer karta hon kyunki mujhe iske bahut fayde lagte hai...wo bhi naye traders ke liye kyunki unke pas knowledge aur experience kam hota hai..is liye partnership me trading karen se apke liye analyse karna aasan ho jaeyag aur decision lena bhi acha rahega

shinde
2011-12-31, 01:48 PM
Most important thing of the forex partnership is that you can trade simultaneously. Your partner may have different strategy then you so that if you do not get the profit from your trade then your partner may get profit from his trade ultimately it will be shared.

muhammadatif
2012-01-04, 01:25 AM
One of the biggest advantage of partnership in forex trading you can devoid your risk on partners because every partner contribute in capital equally. Second big benefit of partnership if you are busy in another work your partner will look after the forex trading. Third benefit is when you run any business in shape of group you can manage easily.

forexprophet
2012-01-04, 09:52 PM
The advantages of the partner account depends on the understanding between the partners. You should be able to coordinate with each other for fruitful result. Most of the business in the world is becoming a fiasco only because of the miscommunication and the lack of coordination between the patners.

Warrior
2012-01-05, 12:28 AM
Trading by sharing views is always helpful in a way that hundred minds can have 100 different views and think in 100 different ways. Trading jointly is like combining the views all together and making the trade based on 1 joint decision which will always be helpful. It will help to unite traders and to learn and earn at the same time altogether. Traders are able to share what they have learned and they can discuss it with their partners too like what to do now in case of a sudden market direction turn around.

yogesh
2012-01-06, 01:40 AM
one big advange is that when there are multiple talents who may have specialization in different pairs, the chances of profiting of partnered trading increases and also there being good diversification risk is minimised

anubhavsingh
2012-01-06, 08:31 AM
it depends upon upon ur partner.sometimes it may be different, and if we are in the group that will make us confused because a lot of different opinions

aapne ekduk sahi kaha..partnership me trading karne ka fayda tabhi hota hai jab saare traders ke views milte ho..agar sab group ke traders alag alag baat bolenge ya alag alag analyze kareneg to unke liye ek final decision lena mushkil ho jayega..islioye group ke traders ke beech me achi tuning hona bahut zaruri hai

asingh601
2012-01-11, 01:17 AM
partnership me trading karne se kafi fayda hota hai aur discuss karke ki bhai ye point sahi hai ki nahin lagane se profit ki chances badh jate hain aur sath me trading karne se ek dusre ke views share karne ko milta hai isliye mai bhi apne ek friend ke sath trading discuss karke karta hun partnership me.

twinkling star
2012-01-12, 03:31 PM
partnership to bohat hi accha concept ha for new bigginers. as is ma ap easily 1 dosray k opinion say trading ker saktay ho. loss bhi sub ko equal face kerna perta hai and profit bhi. and if one person become disheart then other person can encourage him for further trading. and jab trading sahi sa seekh lain to bashak individual trading ker liya kerain. I like this concept most.

forexman
2012-01-12, 03:36 PM
i think in oneway it is good but there might occur issues between traders while sharing of profit or loss but i prefer only self trading and wont involve in any partnership business

zeghbadrahem
2012-01-12, 04:28 PM
i think you are right i am agree with you that the partenership is very helpful for the forex trading when you have a partner the percentage of the lost will be minimize and the profit become big and the risk too will be maybe eleminate for example when you have some news and your partner have also a good news so you will confirme that news and you will success in you trading

naik
2012-01-12, 05:30 PM
Partnership in forex trading is supreme at the reasoning that it gets better trading decisions since many heads are put together in order to come to a conclusion. This can improve a trading results greatly any time we trade with it.

tajdarbet
2012-01-12, 06:12 PM
kahin app pamm system ki bat to nahi kar rae ho ager us ki bat ho rahi ha to phr waai he app sahi keh rahe ho group trading main bahot he faida ha kioun k es main newies apna money invest karte hane or koi senior member trade karta ha jis se dono ko he profit hota ha

atif58
2012-01-12, 09:02 PM
Group trading is really good if it is properly managed. In this type of trading you have many ways of thinking and analyzing of market. And also your profits and losses are shared. In the beginning group trading is very good.

bestlooser
2012-01-12, 09:21 PM
Partnership in forex trading is supreme at the reasoning that it gets better trading decisions since many heads are put together in order to come to a conclusion. This can improve a trading results greatly any time we trade with it.
yes unity is a force and when you are single then you may not have that much resources as compared to time when you have some partners and then you can have many forces work for success and success can be easier to achieve then you can share your success too. so chance of losing is less but profit not as much as you could have in alone but you may have lost in alone. so trading certainly gives you some sort of advantages

dmambi
2012-01-12, 10:10 PM
I am not interested in any kind of partnership trading , and i believe it will not be much useful for me. since working in team requires lot of understanding among the members and such things are most dangerous in financial market.

mazba
2012-01-12, 11:31 PM
there are many advantage in forex trading with group.Because with group trading we can
invest big amount.there are many terms which we can discussed each other.

wolfkamikaz
2012-01-13, 03:36 AM
is a good idea especially because our parthner can learn another analysis but you really have found people satisfied and loyal but there's a lot of problems in the transaction but rather as a means of sharing information and ideas and methods

lax
2012-01-15, 03:08 PM
I like doing everything myself,so when i lose it would mean its me and only me. Its when you get into trading forex that you get to know how difficult trading forex is. When i get into the market i should know what am doing,and if there is somebody else trading my account then it meanr that i would be losing the much needed experience. I wouldnt love that. On the other hand if your patner is an experienced trader then it would mean you stand to gain.

shinde
2012-01-15, 03:09 PM

shinde
2012-01-15, 03:30 PM

shinde
2012-01-15, 04:18 PM

shinde
2012-01-15, 04:55 PM

dickvr46
2012-01-18, 11:07 AM
Yes, trading in a group may be useful but all the traders in a group should be equally experienced so that they may understand views of each other. Different traders in a group may share their valuable experiences with each other and it may be very useful for all the members in a group.

twinkling star
2012-01-18, 02:07 PM

I m also agree with you k benifits to apni jaga si hai group trading k but difficulties bi bohat jyada hain as group trading ma sara burden 1 person per ho jata hai. and loss k time us banda ko sab blame krnay lag jata hain and profit k time sab apna profit letay hain. bohat jiyada misunderstandings ho jati hain. and point of view also differs.

bestlooser
2012-01-20, 11:59 AM

I am still doing it all alone as I am not having other peoples assistance and this is why I am just getting strong but it can be easier if you share your knowledge and i enjoy alone trading now and I am not too much desperate for group trading but I know it will be nice to share things and I am not hesitating in sharing my knowledge with others.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-20, 12:11 PM

agar aapke partners thik hai to aapko kabhi musibat nahi hogi..aapko fayda hi hoga partnership trading se kyunki aisa karne se aapke analysis karne me kam time lagega kyunki aap apme partner ke sath analysis ka style divide kar saket hai aur dusra ki agar kabhi aap market se duur ho to apka partner isse handle kar sakta hai

manoj
2012-01-22, 02:56 PM
हमें भागीदारी को मजबूत बनाना व्यापार व्यापार अतिरिक्त संवरता है क्योंकि हमारे यहां मित्र में हिस्सेदारी की बात करने के लिए विचार और हैं । व्यापार अकेले ही सुना-सुना जा सकता और कभी-कभी monotone । मॅँ को तरजीह महान भागीदार के साथ व्यापार के लिए अकेले की अपेक्षा व्यापार में घर कर रहे हैं ।

hindlekar
2012-01-22, 03:43 PM
ha bilkul sahi group me trading karna bhot faydedar sabit ho sakta hai aur specially agar group member experienced trader ho. kyuki unki madat lekar apan knowledge bhi le sakte hai aur sath hi sath profit bhi kama sakte hai

nanda
2012-01-22, 07:55 PM

bestlooser
2012-01-27, 10:38 AM
agar aapke partners thik hai to aapko kabhi musibat nahi hogi..aapko fayda hi hoga partnership trading se kyunki aisa karne se aapke analysis karne me kam time lagega kyunki aap apme partner ke sath analysis ka style divide kar saket hai aur dusra ki agar kabhi aap market se duur ho to apka partner isse handle kar sakta hai

I want to make my own decisions so i may take help from others but I will not get influenced by them as I want to be my own boss but even when I will look for partner who are willing to follow my plan so in this way i am ready to help but as far as my own trading I want to have a own plan for myself

Morshedul
2012-01-27, 10:59 AM
Yes you people are absolutely right. Partnership forex trading reduces the amount of risk dividing these risk among investors. Here all the investors have to invest equal amount to trade in forex as a partner. And the profits or losses are divided to the investors in a equal amount. It is better to do that because they can analysis the market and whole scenario and take proper decisions to make profit in the forex market.

bestlooser
2012-01-27, 12:12 PM
g theek kaha aap ne yeh to advantage hai k aap k paas agar friends mil kar karein to un k ideas mil jaye ge and then can work together and they can share ideas and trading can be east then but disadvantage then can be that there can be some disagreement at times so you have to listen others and understAND what are they saying?

sangam
2012-01-27, 12:27 PM
Yes you people are absolutely right. Partnership forex trading reduces the amount of risk dividing these risk among investors. Here all the investors have to invest equal amount to trade in forex as a partner. And the profits or losses are divided to the investors in a equal amount. It is better to do that because they can analysis the market and whole scenario and take proper decisions to make profit in the forex market.

The results of the trades that are done using the partnership will also depend on the fact that who is doing the trading and how much profits or loss he is making. And this also means that the trading needs to be done by someone who is a successful trader and then only the results are going to be good.

The risks for the people who invest their money are dependent on the person who is trading for them.

kuldeep
2012-01-27, 12:58 PM
the most important advantage of partenship in forex is to laval of loss is divided in two parts also we can doing trade with our partner with his gidence and co opration which is useful for us

anubhavsingh
2012-01-28, 09:02 PM
I think that if all the traders in a group are equally experienced, then trading together might be a problem because they might all have individual divergent opinions of the forex market. Is better if they trade separately but share opinions.

traders ko bas shuru ke dino me group me trading karni chahiey kyunki shuru ke dino me experience bhi kam hota hai aur analyse karne ke liye news bahut zari hoti hai
lekin fir jab traders ko experience ho jata hai uske bad unhe apna alag accopunt bana lena chahaiye kyunki kayi bar traders ke views apas me clash ho jate hai jios wajah se bahut dikkat hoti hai group account me

adil.iub
2012-01-28, 09:37 PM
partnership program is reall profitable and i think it increse our motivation and also increse our mantalitu for publishing broker name , and also help us to income extra

adahidayat
2012-01-29, 12:44 AM
i think that partner trading is good in many ways....when two or more people are trading together, so it means that they will share their experiences and knowledge to make a more good strategy and then they will try to apply it together....if they are depositing in same account, then it means that they are making capital more and they can take more risk...and more, they can control by each other and will not over trade.....

anubhavsingh
2012-01-29, 01:41 AM
i think that partner trading is good in many ways....when two or more people are trading together, so it means that they will share their experiences and knowledge to make a more good strategy and then they will try to apply it together....if they are depositing in same account, then it means that they are making capital more and they can take more risk...and more, they can control by each other and will not over trade.....

partnership trading ke apne hi fayde hote hai aur apne hi nuksan bhi hote hai
fayda ye hota hai ki aapko profit kamane ke zada chances mil jate hai kyunki sare partner milke analyse karte hai to loss ke chances kam ho jate hai aur sabka investment rehta hai to equity bhi zada ho jati hai
nuksan ye rehta hai ki aapka profit divide ho jata hai aur sath hi sath kayi bar partners ke vies bhi alag alag ho jate hai

inish
2012-01-29, 01:41 AM
i would say that the main advantage of partnership forex trading is that the risks involved and the losses are shared by the partners. other than this, the partners have a bigger amount to invest and trade with. in addition, when there's more than one person involved, the analysis ids easier.

pooja
2012-02-03, 01:43 PM

mhiblaa
2012-02-03, 03:49 PM
you are right i think that the partenership are necessary to trade at this market for example in the analysis when the partnerhave the same signale so it mean that they have more chance to win and i guess that the forex amrket need big amount to avoid the risk well the partner is good to avoid the lose

shinde
2012-02-03, 06:32 PM

sohelforex
2012-02-04, 12:10 AM
Trading in group is not always easy. There are so many important task and analysis to do for further actions. But for beginners i guess it can be done. Group trading is mostly convenient for expert traders.
Good luck.

ishvara
2012-02-04, 02:06 AM
In forex currency exchange trading, partnership in forex trading means when traders come together to invest and help each others in forex exchange trading. The main advantage that is has is good for the newbie and not the experts.

gala
2012-02-04, 06:46 PM

dog
2012-02-05, 08:47 AM
i think trading trading with partners is not a good idea.there are many problems in it.if we trade with partners there may be a chance for some confusions like different analysis.every one have their own trading style and by my opinion trading ourself is the best

tarun2305
2012-02-05, 10:26 AM
mere hisab se jo nayah o use to group me hi shuru karna chahiye kyuki uske liye fayda ye rahega ki sab ka experience share ho jayega...aur kaam bhi acha chalegA AuR PROFIT HONE KE CHANCE BBAHUT JYADA HAI

forexman
2012-02-05, 10:34 AM
as per me i think ther ewill be fighting in sharing of profit or any partner may run away with money and so i dont prefer like those unless partners are family members then only we can trust otherwise it may be danger

alam
2012-02-05, 04:50 PM
Partnership is good for newbies who want to start earning in the forex market while they are still learning. They can invest with experienced partners and also leern trading skills from them. However with experienced traders it is better to trade on your own and allow investments rather than taking trading decions from others.

fxtenam
2012-02-06, 09:26 AM
There is a proverb goes that '' double is better than being single''. Life without partner is seems like a tree without leafs.
this philosophy is applicable in forex business too.
there are a lot of advantages trading in forex with partner.

arihant
2012-02-06, 05:09 PM
Partnership in forex trading is also best or also not because profit devide and loss devide bt without risk you can make a good trader. Its just up to sitation.

nilesh
2012-02-06, 06:35 PM
Group trading is really good if it is properly managed. In this type of trading you have many ways of thinking and analyzing of market. And also your profits and losses are shared. In the beginning group trading is very good.

arihant
2012-02-07, 05:14 PM

arihant
2012-02-08, 06:19 PM
There is many advantages of partnership trading . One of the advantages is if suppose the partners suffer a big loss in trading then they can share that losses equally . It reduces the risk from the single trader. If we do trade as a partnership then we also have to share our profit with our partner. Partnership may be also beneficial because the partners can take correct decision after discussion which may also result in large amount of profit .

vikas
2012-02-12, 02:43 PM

vikas
2012-02-20, 05:20 PM

Abdomhadi
2012-02-20, 07:56 PM
In My opinion i Think that trade in a groupe or in partnership can give them the succed because like we knew work in groupe is so different of working by one member so i advise you to have a partner that have the same experiance and have a lot of technique that both of you complete the others.

lgarhboularbah
2012-02-20, 08:21 PM

yes you are right i am agree with you i think that the trade with the group also bad because the profit we should share it with all its true that the group analyze good and you will not lose a lot of but about the profit i think that the trade alone is better well we can trade with the group and lone i mean give money and keep little to oour trade

niteshforex
2012-02-21, 12:57 PM
Partnership is good for newbies who want to start earning in the forex market while they are still learning. They can invest with experienced partners and also leern trading skills from them. However with experienced traders it is better to trade on your own and allow investments rather than taking trading decions from others.

vikas
2012-02-21, 04:03 PM
हा bilkul साही समूह मुझे व्यापार कर्ण bhot faydedar sabit हो sakta है और विशेष अगर समूह के सदस्य व्यापारी हो अनुभवी. kyuki unki madat लेकर apan ज्ञान भी ले sakte है और साथ उच्च साथ लाभ भी कामदेव sakte है

wazid201118
2012-02-21, 04:12 PM
All advantage goes for the person who knows better trade and has a good amount of capital.He never feel the lack of capital and can trade easily.But some people who don't know the rules of trade he may trade with others by gathering capital.It is a great opportunity for them to earn huge profit bcoz they togather can arrange big capital in forex.When profit come out it becomes distributed among them.

kameeelforex
2012-02-21, 05:20 PM

hnn main bhi es k bareym ain sona ha es ka to main faida ye ha k es se app k account main balnce kafi hota ha or app kafi profit kama saktey ho or dosra es main app seniors k under bhi hotey ager app ko forex trading nhi aati to kisi seniors k sath grop bana k app trading main profit kama saktey ho

Thakur
2012-02-21, 08:07 PM
If you trade with other traders in partnership, then you should be ready to share your strategies with them. If you are in conflict it will help you to further anlayse so that you will make less mistakes. Partnership is good with this advantage.

forexbroker123
2012-02-22, 01:35 AM

patnership k wese he kafi faidey hane or ager woh forex trading main ho to or bhi achi baat ha ye un k liye kafi achi ha jo k khud se trade nahi karte woh kisi k sath partener ship kar k kafi acha profit kama saktey hane ye mera apna he khiyal ha esi liye main bhi es k barey main soch raha houn

niteshforex
2012-02-24, 03:20 PM

maryosa
2012-02-24, 04:48 PM
Partnership of forex have good advantage because trader can learn and also give idea out too. New trader like me will like to have partnership with senior expert trader so that trading for me can improve and knowlege of forex also increase.

sithara
2012-02-24, 06:33 PM
I think rather than you build a partnership such you can create group instead. you invest your own money. But trading is done as a group. Every member contribute to the group with analysis and help each other. This way we may make good trades and can avoid foolish mistakes.

forexman
2012-02-24, 06:36 PM
I think rather than you build a partnership such you can create group instead. you invest your own money. But trading is done as a group. Every member contribute to the group with analysis and help each other. This way we may make good trades and can avoid foolish mistakes.

yes you are right and if it in this way there will be no chance of gamblking by any group of memeber as everyone have their own account we can share our analysis with our groups and it also avoid any other illegal ways to scam by any group member and it is best as per me

bambang
2012-02-24, 06:43 PM
yes,you are right the combine account give us more and more advantages .in the combine account you have good equity that is why you can trade easily and you will be able to take big risks and in this way you can get more and more suggestion from your partner side.

but I think, if the trading is more than one person, we must first make the perception among traders. because it could be our strategy, do not fit with other strategies. for example, long term strategy that requires open positions more than a day does not seem to fit with the scalping strategy. because the margins are in use for scalping could disturb the open position using long term strategy

samy124
2012-02-24, 09:38 PM
There is advantage of partnership trading but i feel it is more advantageous for newbie traders in order for them to get some ideas and experience from other traders before trading alone. But for me, i don't trade with people because it will cause distraction.

fxquest
2012-02-25, 01:13 PM
I think it should have lot advantage when we make a group of two or more traders first it divide the risk and then it combine the talent and experience so that trades are expected to be sharper than done by a single trader.

iwan
2012-02-25, 05:12 PM
I prefer to own rather than trading trading partnership. because I was a loner type of person, and do not like being told or easily accept others' opinions. if this is done must surely be many opinions, many strategies that I think can be hard to unite all the opinions of its members.

examin
2012-02-25, 05:57 PM
Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

partnership program in instaforex is great 1.5 pip is great but all partnership lose their client because they will use the rebate account and leave the partnership it is better to be 1 pip for trader and 1 pip for partner ship and 1 pip for instaforex.

sami
2012-02-25, 08:18 PM
i think there are many partnership traders in forex trading .
sometimes there is good advantages to partnership in forex trading .and sometimes is bad advantages .
only one man if do forex trading it will be better for him.because same mentality is very important during the partnership forex trading .

rahibul
2012-02-26, 12:37 AM
If you get a good partner so you can take profit , but your partner is looser so you will be looser. You can trade during your learning with a good partner. After confidence on your forex trade you can cancel your partner. There are many success partner in forex trade, you can find them and check their status, then invest under partnership programe.

jai
2012-02-26, 02:11 PM
Yes i also think there is many Advantage of partnership Forex trading. It will help trader to minimuse there lose. I think if anyone make mistake other partner will help to recover it.
It is good for there profit. They can analysis them self and correct them self. They can watch market and calculate market together and make decision to entry.

krishan
2012-02-26, 04:07 PM

jai
2012-02-26, 05:43 PM
before deciding to trade in group or have a partner, we should at least have an equal knowledge and experience. that way the trading process would run smoothly and the exchange thought could enrich each other strategy which finally will lead to winning and confident trades.

amit
2012-02-27, 06:43 PM

amit
2012-02-28, 06:14 PM
ager ek partner itna experience nehi ya phir new trader hey aur dusra highly expereince hey to dusray k expereince ki weja sey trade achi ho gi, account grow keray ga or jo kem expereince wala trader hey us ko bhi kuch sikhnay ko milay ga

sasmita11
2012-02-28, 08:14 PM
There are many advantages of partnership trade,in partnership their is a diffusion of risk.Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner .
so every partner has t equally in the trade ,proper management will be their in partnership from because partner will take part in management ,suggestion all the partner will be their wont be any mistake of the running trade.

krishan
2012-02-29, 01:47 PM

krishan
2012-02-29, 06:04 PM

chirayu
2012-03-10, 04:45 PM
one big advange is that when there are multiple talents who may have specialization in different pairs, the chances of profiting of partnered trading increases and also there being good diversification risk is minimised

sachin
2012-03-11, 02:15 PM
I do not have much experience in partnership tradings but i can say that it will be very use full becasue you have plenty of thinking styles to open the good trades with good money management.

anubhavsingh
2012-03-11, 04:20 PM
I do not have much experience in partnership tradings but i can say that it will be very use full becasue you have plenty of thinking styles to open the good trades with good money management.

maine shuru ke kuch mahine partnership me hi trading kari thi jiska mujeh bahut fadya hua..abhi bhi mera 1 account partenrship me chal raha hai aur 1 account individual chal raha hai
mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko partnership trading karni chahaoiye kyunki iske kayiu fayde hote hai aur isme loss ke chances bahut hi kam ho jate hai

chirayu
2012-03-11, 09:17 PM
ha bilkul sahi group me trading karna bhot faydedar sabit ho sakta hai aur specially agar group member experienced trader ho. kyuki unki madat lekar apan knowledge bhi le sakte hai aur sath hi sath profit bhi kama sakte hai

chirayu
2012-03-13, 04:21 PM

Dextrose-525
2012-03-13, 05:22 PM
We are not necessarily thinking about any specific venture stock trading, in addition to i think the idea are not considerably helpful to do. considering that employed in staff involves many realizing on the list of affiliates in addition to these kinds of elements tend to be almost all unsafe within fiscal marketplace.

sunil
2012-03-13, 07:04 PM

kaji
2012-03-14, 05:47 AM
I do not like the partner in trade, I prefer to trade alone. I need a partner not only in trade but as a friend to discuss and exchange strategies, that way I could get a lot of knowledge from others but still have all the profit that we produce because it is not in the share with others...

sachin
2012-03-14, 12:29 PM
I think that if all the traders in a group are equally experienced, then trading together might be a problem because they might all have individual divergent opinions of the forex market. Is better if they trade separately but share opinions.

chirayu
2012-03-14, 01:24 PM
It is not really possile for every trader to have an equal knowledge. The only benefit is that every trader should bring something to the table. What I mean is that if one trader knows how to trade fundamental analysis, then the other trader should know how to trade technical analysis very well, or an aspect of it. If there is any other member in the partnership, he should know what the other traders do not know.

vineet
2012-03-14, 06:39 PM

patil
2012-03-16, 02:37 PM

patil
2012-03-16, 02:40 PM

patil
2012-03-16, 02:43 PM

patil
2012-03-20, 05:28 PM
before deciding to trade in group or have a partner, we should at least have an equal knowledge and experience. that way the trading process would run smoothly and the exchange thought could enrich each other strategy which finally will lead to winning and confident trades.

patil
2012-03-22, 03:06 PM
same with my opinion, having a partner can support each other, so if trader has low spirit then that one can give the support thus the psychology of the trader can control, that's the benefit the partner,

and imagine if trading alone, if stress no place to vent, this make deteriorating psychological

Ahsan
2012-03-22, 03:17 PM
Although partnership in forex trading can reduce trading risk. But i not prefer partnership in forex. Because i think in forex maintaining partnership is too much difficult. Because there are too much commitment have to show. Which sometime may not be possible

darksaimon
2012-03-25, 09:06 AM
This is one of the most Copernican tip every new comer should loco mote.Try to dealings in Forex activity in groups because there are lots of studies which someone to be through decent before inaugural any understanding.As you make change, you can go for various calculate but initially you should vantage in a unit.

forexman
2012-03-25, 09:22 AM
i did not tried this until now but if all partners are experts then it would be great and more chances of earning profits but if all are newbies it will be risky and i even dont like to deal with such kind of partnerships

kaji
2012-03-25, 10:16 AM
Although partnership trading might have many advantages as the risk can be shared and be less for every trader , also if a trader is not good at trading or analyzing the other partners can trade well and cover up but I like to trade alone and do not prefer partnership trading at all .

yes, I also prefer their own trade than trade with the partnership, I am more satisfied when he gets a profit from the trade that I run myself instead of trade partnerships, though if I got my loss will also bear its own....

lode
2012-03-25, 03:01 PM
Yes if trading as a group all members can benefit from this group. When everyone make analysis then they can solve each other mistake and they can disuse each others problem. So i think group is very useful for trader.
i thnik that trading as a group can give us more advantage to expect the right direction of the price ,this way we will have more experience to use it in any trade we make.

sinaga
2012-03-25, 03:06 PM
Advantage of partnership Forex trading. I think the partnership in forex trading is quite good. we can see each other and learn about how to make profit in forex trading. we can each make a profit with the profit-sharing percentage. very helpful for the newcomers to avoid a considerable loss.

got2luvyou25
2012-03-25, 03:42 PM
yes, I also prefer their own trade than trade with the partnership, I am more satisfied when he gets a profit from the trade that I run myself instead of trade partnerships, though if I got my loss will also bear its own....

but bahi aik cheeze jo main ne notice ki ha wo ye ha k isterhan trader ko apne skills per kabhi trust nahi ata k wo trade ekr s ekta ha k nahi , so main yehe kahum ga dostoon se baat ker leni kisi se helpo lena not big deal per always try to relyb your own skills and resources

anitagala124
2012-03-25, 06:41 PM
Right we also do not like trading in group as we have more strategies and more analysis and we can get confuse and it can affects our trading behavior.

amit
2012-03-26, 10:31 PM

jai
2012-03-27, 10:26 PM
Partnership Forex trading just lower the risk of the investment capital as here there are more then one investor .People also use several types of experimented strategies and from that the best one may be selected .Here as there are many people ,individual can save time also while trading and all the time trading market monitoring is also possible in such cases.