PDA

View Full Version : Forex or HYIP?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Victoryindia
2011-06-08, 01:58 PM
Forex or HYIP?
What do u prefer which is the more benefir forex trading or High yield investment program(HYIP)?according to you on which system should ppl invest

saurabh
2011-06-08, 06:59 PM
forex is any day good then hyips bcoz u have ur money in front of you at all time but u cant guarantee this thing for hyips we can withdraw in forex when ever u want it but not in hyips most of time your money is gone in hyips

nilu
2011-06-09, 12:16 AM
In hyip we should depend on the Admin of the site paying the people or making scam? But in forex every thing will be under control most of brokers are honest one's and stay long time in market.

Victoryindia
2011-06-09, 02:57 PM
well agree with u nilu n saurab thats in forex our money is always with u thats the gr8 reason that 80% people chose forex over High yield investment program(HYIP)..

Nikhil
2011-06-10, 11:00 PM
For me forex is best because here we managing our fund and if we experience trader then its true money will come( profit). although i invest in hyip because all hyips are not scam , there is so many hyips running from years but forex is my best then hyip.

soumen
2011-06-11, 01:23 PM
offcourse forex is best then hyip. because forex main tum khud karte ho aur tum agar acche se forex jante ho to profit bhi karloge. par in hyip aap apna money dusre ko dete ho. agar wo accha hua to aapka money wapas milega otherwise nehi. also most of hyip are scam. so go for forex.

soumen
2011-06-11, 01:29 PM
forex is no doubt best. in forex good trader earn a lot and this is safe also for good trader. but in hyip you have to invest your money to someone. if the man is good then you will receive money otherwise you will not received. and most of hyip are scam. so best is forex.

arjun
2011-06-24, 09:59 PM
forex is no doubt best. in forex good trader earn a lot and this is safe also for good trader. but in hyip you have to invest your money to someone. if the man is good then you will receive money otherwise you will not received. and most of hyip are scam. so best is forex.
yes you are right, most end up with a scam HYIP, because their work is not clear. whereas in our work forex clear, although there are some brokers who tried to deceive the client.

siberian
2011-06-25, 12:16 AM
yes you are right, most end up with a scam HYIP, because their work is not clear. whereas in our work forex clear, although there are some brokers who tried to deceive the client.

Yeah, that is much better for me to choose forex than HYIP. If I did same investing amount in both
Forex and HYIP, maybe HYIP will give more profit but my risk in HYIP, I will lose all of my money when it turned
into scam but in Forex, I won't lose all of my money when I made mistakes and I got losses. It is possible if I
lost all of my money but it is my own fault.

rajuonline
2011-06-25, 10:29 AM
Yes no doubt forex is best. forex is safe. and most of hyip are scam. if you have good knowledge in fore then you will got huge money in your account but in hyip that is not sure that you will gain. may be all the hyip site will close after your investment.

zoomfire
2011-06-25, 09:45 PM
No never HYIP.Almost all HYIPs scam at one particular time.
And i feel its better to lose money in forex and get a name as loser rather than getting scammed in HYIP.
and more profits can be made in forex than in HYIP.

shibilyt
2011-06-26, 07:21 AM
Forex and hyips are high risk games . in HYIPs we have no control over our money we just invest and wait for profit . and often gets scammed . but in Forex we have the flexibility to do everything by ourselves . even if we lose money we don't have to feel too bad as we have made our money lose . well once we are experienced and get in to expert level Forex will be a damn great way to make your money multiple.

denira
2011-06-26, 02:08 PM
Forex and hyips are high risk games . in HYIPs we have no control over our money we just invest and wait for profit . and often gets scammed . but in Forex we have the flexibility to do everything by ourselves . even if we lose money we don't have to feel too bad as we have made our money lose . well once we are experienced and get in to expert level Forex will be a damn great way to make your money multiple.

forex is a business that we can run their own comrades who differ with HYIP like you are saying that we are just waiting to get results so obvious difference with our own forex which is trying to achieve profits

Nikhil
2011-06-26, 02:25 PM

I am fully agree with you but i prefer to use both are business intead "game" . anway its true in hyips we not able to keep control our money but in forex we can do and for this forex is more great for me although i invest money in hyips and about scamming its really we dont know we will scam by hyips or not .

zoomfire
2011-06-26, 03:44 PM
I am fully agree with you but i prefer to use both are business intead "game" . anway its true in hyips we not able to keep control our money but in forex we can do and for this forex is more great for me although i invest money in hyips and about scamming its really we dont know we will scam by hyips or not .

Yes,but in HYIP you will get a money for which you do not work.You just invest.And if you lose money in HYIP means you cant blame anyone.
So HYIP is just a way to scam people.Only the owner of HYIP earn money.
But there in Forex everything is genuine and no way to get scammed.And if you lose you can blame yourself and rectify the mistake next time.

pivot-trader
2011-06-26, 03:46 PM
i prefer to choose forex thank hyip because in my opinion forex is easier to do than hyip. and one again, i love forex very much.

mayengbam
2011-06-26, 07:01 PM
Forex or HYIP?
What do u prefer which is the more benefir forex trading or High yield investment program(HYIP)?according to you on which system should ppl invest

all hyips are scam, i can say it with 100% guarantee. all of them will stop sooner or later. i lost hundreds of dollar in fact thousands investing in numerous hyips with the exception of one hyip. so forget it friend

blackprince4u
2011-06-26, 07:24 PM
all hyips are scam, i can say it with 100% guarantee. all of them will stop sooner or later. i lost hundreds of dollar in fact thousands investing in numerous hyips with the exception of one hyip. so forget it friend

Mostly those HYIPs which have a very high return like more than 1-5% daily are scam. Before entering the forex trading i also tried many HYIPs but all of them stop paying when they have a lot of customers depositing and you get your payment one or two times after that they stop paying.But mostly when a new HYIP launches in beginning it pays its members but after some time turns into scam.

mayengbam
2011-06-26, 08:13 PM
Mostly those HYIPs which have a very high return like more than 1-5% daily are scam. Before entering the forex trading i also tried many HYIPs but all of them stop paying when they have a lot of customers depositing and you get your payment one or two times after that they stop paying.But mostly when a new HYIP launches in beginning it pays its members but after some time turns into scam.

even newly launched hyip dont pay. i invested in premium gain and another hyip within the fist two days of launch and i didnt got even a dime back. so its better to do forex instead of these nonsense hyips

shibilyt
2011-06-26, 10:15 PM
Yes,but in HYIP you will get a money for which you do not work.You just invest.And if you lose money in HYIP means you cant blame anyone.
But there in Forex everything is genuine and no way to get scammed.And if you lose you can blame yourself and rectify the mistake next time.

I would say that it's a misunderstanding that there's no scam in Forex , to tell the truth there are scams in Forex . It's just that they are not as much as the others are.
that's why we shall look for the brokers details before joining . like if they are regulated and must be associated with authorities in the countries

siberian
2011-06-26, 10:19 PM
even newly launched hyip dont pay. i invested in premium gain and another hyip within the fist two days of launch and i didnt got even a dime back. so its better to do forex instead of these nonsense hyips

Yes, I ever experienced that too although HYIP site is new, it could be scam too so there is no safe HYIP.
It's better to invest in Forex but it's important to choose good broker too when decide to invest in Forex.

zoomfire
2011-06-26, 10:37 PM
Yes, I ever experienced that too although HYIP site is new, it could be scam too so there is no safe HYIP.
It's better to invest in Forex but it's important to choose good broker too when decide to invest in Forex.

Yes.Some legit HYIPS will invest in forex.
So its better to invest directly in forex rather than investing through HYIPs.
But not HYIP will invest in forex and give profit only very few will do it.

pivot-trader
2011-06-27, 10:47 AM

so some legit hyip is same with pamm? if yes,, i prefer to choose pamm than choose hyip. just it, but better if trading by ourself.

blackprince4u
2011-06-27, 01:43 PM
so some legit hyip is same with pamm? if yes,, i prefer to choose pamm than choose hyip. just it, but better if trading by ourself.

right pamm accounts are good for investment but you must choose a good pamm trader who gives profit and don't have a high dd so you get your profit consistently.

pivot-trader
2011-06-27, 02:54 PM

i want to know how to HYIP work, can you give me explanation? and about forex, we must choose broker with carefull.

zoomfire
2011-06-27, 03:54 PM

no i am not meaning Pamm account.there are some legit hyips.they offer low returns but they are stable and online for past 2-3 years.
You can try that.PAMM is also similar to HYIP but maybe you can try PAMM also.

pivot-trader
2011-06-27, 07:56 PM
no i am not meaning Pamm account.there are some legit hyips.they offer low returns but they are stable and online for past 2-3 years.

i prefer to choose pamm than hyip guys, but i think trading with my self is the best than both choice. :) i belive one day i will be a master. :)

andry777
2011-06-27, 10:13 PM

Although there is HYIP which trade our money which we invested in forex market, but it's so high risk. It's safer to use PAMM System because in PAMM System we could look performance of PAMM Trader so we can choose PAMM Trader which has good performance and we are attracted with his/her offer. In HYIP, we didn't know performance of people who trade our investment.

zoomfire
2011-06-27, 11:42 PM
Although there is HYIP which trade our money which we invested in forex market, but it's so high risk. It's safer to use PAMM System because in PAMM System we could look performance of PAMM Trader so we can choose PAMM Trader which has good performance and we are attracted with his/her offer. In HYIP, we didn't know performance of people who trade our investment.

yeah maybe instead of taking high risks by investing in hyips one can invest through PAMM accounts.But rather than investing i think its better to start trading by ourselves :)

stefanie
2011-06-28, 12:41 AM
yeah maybe instead of taking high risks by investing in hyips one can invest through PAMM accounts.But rather than investing i think its better to start trading by ourselves :)

It's okay to invest in PAMM but I don't think that is good idea for beginner traders because beginner didn't know how
to find out good traders. Not all traders who could gain good profit will be good traders. There are some traders who
is high risk trader although he could gain good profits. That will be better to trade manually.

pivot-trader
2011-06-28, 05:30 AM

thanks for explain. so hyip is not transparance? not like pamm? and another forex, where is hyip invest their client?

mayengbam
2011-06-28, 05:31 AM

these hyip work through money circulation and investment in forex. so when new members stop coming or their investment result in some lost the hyip collapses so never invest in these scammers

alwi
2011-07-11, 02:11 PM
these hyip work through money circulation and investment in forex. so when new members stop coming or their investment result in some lost the hyip collapses so never invest in these scammers

if I prefer this type of investment that is clearly just like forex because I do not want to lose money because of the deception by people who are not clear and is not responsible

dead
2011-07-11, 03:30 PM
if I prefer this type of investment that is clearly just like forex because I do not want to lose money because of the deception by people who are not clear and is not responsible

I agree with your opinion that we had better choose the type of investment that many people do it like this because during my forex followed I never had a problem

soumen
2011-07-16, 04:02 PM
thanks for explain. so hyip is not transparance? not like pamm? and another forex, where is hyip invest their client?
ha hyip pamm ke tarah nehi hei. isme hyip investor kisi ek ko rupiya dete hei aur wo apna work me lagata hei. isse agar uska fyda ho tabhi wo apko denge nehi to aap ke pura rupiya gaya. aur wo forex kar raha hei ya kuch aur ye aapko nehi pata chalega.:)))

arjun
2011-07-16, 05:41 PM
I agree with your opinion that we had better choose the type of investment that many people do it like this because during my forex followed I never had a problem

I think what we invest in the forex is still small. probably because the promotion is still lacking, and looks like a game.
then after a forum like this, I feel that many are to understand the forex.
and I think will continue to increase along with technological sophistication.

denira
2011-07-16, 06:12 PM
I think what we invest in the forex is still small. probably because the promotion is still lacking, and looks like a game.
then after a forum like this, I feel that many are to understand the forex.
and I think will continue to increase along with technological sophistication.

friends so hopefully this increasingly global business for years in the future because after all the forex is a great business, but many people still do not understand how this forex

anubhavsingh
2011-07-21, 01:24 PM

Maien bahut suna hai ki forex market me kafi scam bhi hote hai aur kayi brokers traders se depoisit karwa ke trade nahi kartwae ya fir withdraw ke time pe problem ya unnecessary charges lete hai..Isliye tradres ko hamesha truistful trader ke sath hi trade karna chahiye

alwi
2011-07-21, 02:12 PM
Maien bahut suna hai ki forex market me kafi scam bhi hote hai aur kayi brokers traders se depoisit karwa ke trade nahi kartwae ya fir withdraw ke time pe problem ya unnecessary charges lete hai..Isliye tradres ko hamesha truistful trader ke sath hi trade karna chahiye

well once we have to do calculations of any risk of trade we do, including money we spent to finance trade with the Internet and so on

medhat4forex
2011-07-21, 03:33 PM
No
Forex is completely different from the hyip
Forex trading is like a trade, a trading market where you trade for yourself and your money, a market where you can win or lose
hyip I think that 90% of his companies turn out to be a scam because in the end offers a fake and very high

dead
2011-07-21, 04:30 PM
No
Forex is completely different from the hyip
Forex trading is like a trade, a trading market where you trade for yourself and your money, a market where you can win or lose
hyip I think that 90% of his companies turn out to be a scam because in the end offers a fake and very high
very true what you say that forex is very different from the bleak HIYP because forex currency trading but with a more usual to have the use of more sophisticated tools such as the present

denira
2011-07-21, 06:26 PM
very true what you say that forex is very different from the bleak HIYP because forex currency trading but with a more usual to have the use of more sophisticated tools such as the present

HYIP I never follow this program but I often hear many negative things about him and when I once heard the forex directly I learned and I decided to do it

arjun
2011-07-21, 06:45 PM
HYIP I never follow this program but I often hear many negative things about him and when I once heard the forex directly I learned and I decided to do it

maybe you should try your own HYIP business, so you have experience in that place.
because I 've never joined in the business, and the results were disappointing.
I will never again be affected by such business,
which rely solely on the promotion of income that much.

pinpin
2011-07-21, 09:42 PM
maybe you should try your own HYIP business, so you have experience in that place.
because I 've never joined in the business, and the results were disappointing.
I will never again be affected by such business,
which rely solely on the promotion of income that much.
and we will only spend time on it
I better learn this business, because business is more clearly
and have a great opportunity to earn income

anubhavsingh
2011-07-22, 08:55 AM

MNaine bhi aaj tak HYIP ko kabhi bhi use nahi kiya hai
Me apni study aur analysis karke manual trading karna zada pasand karta hon aur issi pe vishwas rakhta hon:happy:

zoomfire
2011-07-23, 08:31 PM
I prefer forex althought my profit is unstable. because most HYIP programs will be a scam....

yes you are right.Although we lose in forex,we wont feel uncomfortable as we lose in HYIP.If we lose in forex,its our fault,but if we lose in HYIP we get scammed.
and moreover profits in HYIPs are earned without any hard work.but in forex profits are only through hard work and mental workouts.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-30, 12:26 AM
I prefer forex althought my profit is unstable. because most HYIP programs will be a scam....

Rightly said brother
forex international level ka tarding platform ahi jabki HYIP me scam e zada chancesh ote hai
Forex trading ache broker ke sath karoge to scam ke chances bahut kam hote hai

soumen
2011-07-31, 10:06 AM
MNaine bhi aaj tak HYIP ko kabhi bhi use nahi kiya hai
Me apni study aur analysis karke manual trading karna zada pasand karta hon aur issi pe vishwas rakhta hon
maine ek bar ek dost ke wajh se ek hyip me invest ki thi. or wo hyip abhi bhi he. par paisa itna slow milta he ki mat pucho. isliye hyip se hyada forex accha he. agr tik se sikha jaye to pisa ayega. aur aisa bahut sare hyip he jo scam hota he. aur waisa hyip ke sankhya jyada he.
dont take part in hyip. be a great trader in forex.:girl:

s19
2011-07-31, 10:18 AM
well i a new in sector...i dont understant the meaning HYIP...
and anyone explane something about HYIP

Raja Krsnan
2011-07-31, 10:40 AM
most hyips are becoming scams and its better to avoid them. those who earned from it were the one's who entered it earlier and recovered their capital and then made money by referring others to it and earned till it became a scam.

It is better to prefer forex trading than put money into hyip. forex trading is very interesting as we participate in it and get involved in it at all levels of decision making. it improves our skills as a trader and thus improving our earning potential.

vicky
2011-07-31, 11:05 AM
Before when i have no knowledge of forex then i invest in hyip but its true most of the hyips turn scam very short time but there is some difference also which running from many days and when i am in forex then i stopped invest in hyips when i am mamaging my capital . so its good to trade ourselves instead invest in hyip if we have knowledge of forex.

zoomfire
2011-07-31, 11:49 AM
Before when i have no knowledge of forex then i invest in hyip but its true most of the hyips turn scam very short time but there is some difference also which running from many days and when i am in forex then i stopped invest in hyips when i am mamaging my capital . so its good to trade ourselves instead invest in hyip if we have knowledge of forex.

yes even i was investing in HYIP before i started my trading career in forex. in hyip i have lost a lot and i worried about it a lot.But after losing in hyip i thought that anyway hyip people invest in forex and they give us profit,why dont i directly invest in markets? so i invested in forex and realized that all the profits and loss are purely responsible by me.

ganguly
2011-07-31, 05:14 PM
forex is any day good then hyips bcoz u have ur money in front of you at all time but u cant guarantee this thing for hyips we can withdraw in forex when ever u want it but not in hyips most of time your money is gone in hyips

Victoryindia
2011-08-08, 07:25 PM
bahut hyip company scam hi hota hai isliye agar meri maano to hyip me pasia invest karna chod do kyunki tumara loss ho hoga. forex ek acha business hai jisme hume acha earn karna mil sakta hain.,

SG Trader
2011-08-09, 11:33 AM

i also like that, before to trade in the fores, i join many hyip program in the internet
many hyip not make any investment, they only rolling the money from their member
i think better invest in forex or comodity market than you invest hyip

bestlooser
2011-08-10, 12:11 AM
well as Muslims we can not do hyip which are not allowed because of fix profits and swaps and we can do forex with swap free accounts. Also hyip sites are scam many of them so i found that forex is a better choice for me and I just avoid hyip sites and I just love to do forex trading and doing for many months

blackprince4u
2011-08-10, 06:34 AM
well as Muslims we can not do hyip which are not allowed because of fix profits and swaps and we can do forex with swap free accounts. Also hyip sites are scam many of them so i found that forex is a better choice for me and I just avoid hyip sites and I just love to do forex trading and doing for many months

But in forex we should also use swap-free or Islamic accounts they are according to our religion and as for hyips not all of them are scams, some are very good and paying.

preetksgill
2011-08-10, 08:07 AM
In hyip we should depend on the Admin of the site paying the people or making scam? But in forex every thing will be under control most of brokers are honest one's and stay long time in market.

nilu
2011-08-10, 09:14 AM

Yes this is the main advantage in forex as compared to HYIP that's why people preferring forex as main investment programs by learning some basic in forex.

nilu
2011-08-10, 11:24 AM

PAMM is more better than HYIP. In PAMM we have security to our funds that PAMM trader can't withdraw investor's funds and that too we will get some profit share also.

bestlooser
2011-08-10, 12:15 PM
Yes I think it is right still pammm will be better than hyip anyway but I am still not sure about Pamm as I was thinking yesterday about pamm but do we really get profit in pamm or there is also chance of lose too in pamm? anyway i think this is great idea and some traders can trade with our money and our money will remain secure.

SG Trader
2011-08-10, 12:23 PM
But in forex we should also use swap-free or Islamic accounts they are according to our religion and as for hyips not all of them are scams, some are very good and paying.

i think hyip only paying only at the beginning, gradually they will run away our money. we must carefully, i think better trading in the forex than join hyip

rakesh
2011-08-14, 02:32 PM
HYIP is waiting for monthly basis.Its just 2% out of your amount you invested.
If you invested 2000 USD,monthly you'll just be getting 200 USD.
Forex can earn more than that in just 1 week.
Hope you understand what i'm trying to tell.

SG Trader
2011-08-14, 02:48 PM

its 10% per month . your opinion are true, but altough in forex trading, we must make a some point as you say.
invest 2000 USD in forex also and get 200USD monthly profit are good for us, because i think from it, you only want to get profit 10% monthly, is not too risky and good for you.

denira
2011-08-14, 06:46 PM
its 10% per month . your opinion are true, but altough in forex trading, we must make a some point as you say.
invest 2000 USD in forex also and get 200USD monthly profit are good for us, because i think from it, you only want to get profit 10% monthly, is not too risky and good for you.

true what you say that using the $ 2,000 capital and a desire to get profit 10% in one month I also think we take a less risky trade because we really possible to balance the margin with a lot size that we use

SG Trader
2011-08-14, 07:04 PM
true what you say that using the $ 2,000 capital and a desire to get profit 10% in one month I also think we take a less risky trade because we really possible to balance the margin with a lot size that we use

but for me, $2000 of capital balance si too large, i dont have enough money to deposit with it amount. i just a student who just trade in forex with my potlock pocket

100c
2011-08-14, 08:03 PM
Forex and HYIP both are different. In forex you can lose and you can gain some profit which is not fixed in the other way HYIP are fixed profit and only you can gain nothing to lose but these programs are scam mostly where you can lose your all money and as a Muslim we are not allow this HYIP.

soumen
2011-08-15, 02:21 AM
Forex and HYIP both are different. In forex you can lose and you can gain some profit which is not fixed in the other way HYIP are fixed profit and only you can gain nothing to lose but these programs are scam mostly where you can lose your all money and as a Muslim we are not allow this HYIP.
ha aur isliye bahut sare insaan hyip me invest karke loss karte he. most of hyip are scam. forex isse jyada secure he. agar koi hyip ke badle forex me ek accha trader ko invest kare to uska fyda kai guna jyada he.

Victoryindia
2011-08-15, 04:23 PM
abhi sab log samaj dar ho gaye hai aur sabko maluum pad gaya hai ki hyip scam hai isliye sabhi log forex ke tarah haath bada rahe hai aur froex thoda fmous ho gaya hai

siddesh
2011-08-19, 12:27 PM

Ronak
2011-08-19, 02:52 PM
most of trader suggest to do forex..coz we need to learn forex once in life than after we take advantage of many feature of the forex like low invest ,though getting handsome profit in less time..and also anyone can join though he was anywhere in world..and also no restriction to age..

Victoryindia
2011-08-19, 03:48 PM

i will say hyip is more risky then forex because bahut saare hyip scam hote hai aur apna pura investment le lete hai aur hume pura loss ho jaata hai

anubhavsingh
2011-08-20, 01:07 PM
i will say hyip is more risky then forex because bahut saare hyip scam hote hai aur apna pura investment le lete hai aur hume pura loss ho jaata hai

aapne thik kaha bhai
zadatar HYIP scam hote hai aur unpe itni jaldi trust nahi kiya ja skata
lekin agar aap reputed forex broker ke stah kaam karte ho to scam ke chances bahut kam, ho jate hai jo ki kafi safe hai aapke liye

princeali
2011-08-20, 02:45 PM
forex sub sai acha hai hyip . aisai programs mai paisai dalkai scam honai sai behtar hai ki , forex mai paisai dalkai khud app nai aap pai bharosa karkai trade karna behtar hai . hum achi foreex trading knowledge sai sari zindagi kama saktai hai .. waisai ai hyip investment plans aaj rehtai hai aur kal scam hojatai hai .. in sub hyip systems ka bharosa nai hota ..

carimas888
2011-08-20, 02:50 PM
dont ever join and invest money in hyip because hyip is really scam.if we think logically how could they pay us with roi 250% in two days.they just rolling the money from other investors.actually i have lost about usd1000 with hyip and please dont trust hyip.

realfun07
2011-08-20, 02:58 PM
HYIP which are commonly known as High yielding investment plans which offer high returns on the investments.But since these are not regularized and there are more chances of investors getting scammed in this.Forex trade is a much better choice as one can open his account from a regularized broker and can start from small amount.If one has good abilities and skills and does his analysis properly can make a lot of money from Forex.

So Forex trade is anytime better than HYIP.

mayengbam
2011-08-20, 03:26 PM
HYIP which are commonly known as High yielding investment plans which offer high returns on the investments.But since these are not regularized and there are more chances of investors getting scammed in this.Forex trade is a much better choice as one can open his account from a regularized broker and can start from small amount.If one has good abilities and skills and does his analysis properly can make a lot of money from Forex.

HYIPs are scams and i have loss lost of money investing on it. So stay from such programs. Instead learn forex and try to earn as per your understanding and knowledge of the forex market. One who has a good knowledge of the market can earn handsomely in this business

anubhavsingh
2011-08-20, 05:47 PM
HYIPs are scams and i have loss lost of money investing on it. So stay from such programs. Instead learn forex and try to earn as per your understanding and knowledge of the forex market. One who has a good knowledge of the market can earn handsomely in this business

saare HYIP scam nahi hote bhai..zadatar scam hoet ai lekin saare nahi
aapko HYIP ke stah deal karne se pehle poori information le leni chahiye ....iske liye amrket ki achi knowledge hona bahut hi zaruri hota hai warna isme loss ke chancesb ahut zada ho jate hai

Victoryindia
2011-08-20, 06:32 PM
saare HYIP scam nahi hote bhai..zadatar scam hoet ai lekin saare nahi
aapko HYIP ke stah deal karne se pehle poori information le leni chahiye ....iske liye amrket ki achi knowledge hona bahut hi zaruri hota hai warna isme loss ke chancesb ahut zada ho jate hai
99 percent to scam hi hote hai , aur agar aapka naseeb bahut tez hai to hi aapko 1 percent wala genuine hyip mileaga nahi to aapko scam wala hi mileaga

stefanusnicolas
2011-08-20, 06:49 PM
I think FOREX is a legal business. and is the largest market with a large number of transactions. and require forex strategy, analysis, MM and emotions to be consistently profitable in forex. :good:

rakesh
2011-08-20, 08:39 PM

nsawork
2011-08-20, 09:03 PM

I have not done any investment in the HYIP program but what is my main concern is that how to know which is more trusted and which will not become a Scam.

In the business of Forex if the return are same or even low at least we have the surety that the profits will be there and we will get them. Also this Forex trading will be available till this world is there.

Trade king
2011-08-20, 10:07 PM
Forex or HYIP?

Obviously, forex is preferable to HYIP in anyway. Although both are very short-way to earn money and risky sectors, HYIP is much more risky than forex is. In forex if we give time properly on focusing our trades and markets then we can earn profits for sure. But talking about HYIP, it is very dangerous field to invest a money. There is no guarantee whether we get our invested money back or not because the chance of getting scammed in HYIP is very high. Thus, I prefer forex to HYIP.

waheedpcc
2011-08-20, 10:13 PM
Forex or HYIP?

bahi mein to Frex ko prefer kerun ga because our earning is not limited we can earn too much on our capabilty,and stop can help us to reduce the ratio of loss right, so i`ll like to stya from hyip, because hyip admin need just our money

loserbynature
2011-08-20, 10:19 PM
Hyip is really a big scam. I've also lost some money in HHyip so its better to trade Forex than doing Hyip because if you loose your money yourself its better than someone running away with your money

Exactly true, I have also lost a lot of money in HYIP's in my initial stages of internet usage but now I try my best to run away from these SCAM programs. They promise you to give you a huge profit but after sometime they stop replying you and take away your money.
So I prefer to lose money in the forex rather than losing it in SCAMER's hands.

Ganesh
2011-08-20, 11:16 PM
no i prefer forex over hyip coz forex trade is safe and secure and there is atleast a guarantee of our profits as compared to hyip where the capital required is also large and there is also a possibilty of them being fake and not to mention the risk at such high deals

waheedpcc
2011-08-20, 11:20 PM
no i prefer forex over hyip coz forex trade is safe and secure and there is atleast a guarantee of our profits as compared to hyip where the capital required is also large and there is also a possibilty of them being fake and not to mention the risk at such high deals

ganesh mein apki baat se agee kerta hun aik Forex is good place as compard to hyip, kuin hyp kisi bi waqt cheli jati ha or humhara funded account le jati ha mein ne khud personally kafi loss kia lekan ab serf forex se acha kuch nehe legta jeb chahao trade ker lo is se zayada or kia hoaga or na he koi comission

Jazpa
2011-08-21, 09:31 PM
Forex or HYIP?
There is no doubt that forex is way more better than HYIP. HYIP business program is reall risky one. In matter of second, we may lose our investment. But forex is not like that. There is serious opportunity of making good money in forex, in very quick time too.

bestlooser
2011-08-22, 12:31 AM
HYIP are risky too these days because of scammers so if you have to take risk then why not take risk in forex and if it paid off then you will be really really happy. anyway i feel hyip better than hyip anyway and also I am not allowed to do hyip. but I can do forex with swap free accounts

chukki
2011-08-22, 03:02 AM
I would always prefer forex trading to high yield investment programs. They have proven from time that they are not trustworthy. They just scam and run away with our money. But in forex trading, we have the right to control our trades and our money/investments are never stolen.

mayengbam
2011-08-22, 06:58 AM
I would always prefer forex trading to high yield investment programs. They have proven from time that they are not trustworthy. They just scam and run away with our money. But in forex trading, we have the right to control our trades and our money/investments are never stolen.

right, instead of handing over our hard earned money to some unknown and unreliable elements as an investment, its better to do trading and grow our money slowly

anubhavsingh
2011-08-22, 11:37 AM
On forex you need to learn the game yourself, you need to put in thousands of hours of work to get to a point where you can be sure of your trades

forex mej itne bhi hours laga lo..kam pad jate hai
forex me seekhne ke liye bahut kuch hai..jo ki time ke sath thoda thdoia change hota rehta hai
forex trading me experiance ke bina kuch bhi nahi kiya ja sakta...experiance hi forex me sab kuch hota hai

realfun07
2011-08-26, 09:33 PM

Also there are very less reputed brokers or companies who offer HYIP's and also the chances of getting scammed are very higher as the returns promised on the investments are very lucrative and high.In Forex there are more reputed and regulated brokers so the chances of getting scammed are much less and we trade on basis of our abilities and skills.

sanjeev
2011-08-27, 07:14 PM
i think not every hyips are ponzi still there is some genuine hyip who are paying from years but now there are also some hyips who are not lasting even 1 month .anyway i think there is no good discussion about comparing hyip and forex because i think both are different and there is no same as forex because forex is forex and its great .

denira
2011-08-28, 08:22 AM
i think not every hyips are ponzi still there is some genuine hyip who are paying from years but now there are also some hyips who are not lasting even 1 month .anyway i think there is no good discussion about comparing hyip and forex because i think both are different and there is no same as forex because forex is forex and its great .
I agree with you even own shares are not able to counter this market because this market is too large to emulate by any market and we do not misunderstand that forex is not a business but the game and this is a very wrong way of thinking

sanjeev
2011-08-31, 01:03 PM
offcourse forex is best then hyip. because forex main tum khud karte ho aur tum agar acche se forex jante ho to profit bhi karloge. par in hyip aap apna money dusre ko dete ho. agar wo accha hua to aapka money wapas milega otherwise nehi. also most of hyip are scam. so go for forex.

For me forex is best because here we managing our fund and if we experience trader then its true money will come( profit). although i invest in hyip because all hyips are not scam , there is so many hyips running from years but forex is my best then hyip.

sachin
2011-09-03, 01:31 PM
forex and hyip is same risky. don't you think if hyip admin will always give you 2% fixed rate because most of hyip admin also manage the investor fund in forex trading. no problem if they get profit, because you will always get your profit everyday but if loss, you will loss too because these hyip program will be scam you.

denira
2011-09-03, 07:04 PM
forex is always better than hyip because if you have good technical knowledge then you can earn lot of money in forex.i think hyip is risky than forex

HIYP already lost business because many of the perpetrators are not trusted anymore by the investors would be better because people choose forex forex gives you a real business opportunity for the future

anubhavsingh
2011-09-04, 12:22 AM
I think forex has more chances of earning and HYIP can not give such a big returns as traders may earn in forex trading. Forex is the best and HYIP is not a good substitution of forex trading.

forex har tarike se HYIP se better hai
kafi tarders yahi bolte hai aur HYIP me itna acha return nahi aata jitna forex me aata hai
forex traders apki knowledge aur analysis se bahut acha paisa kama sakte ghai jabki HYIP me aisan ahi hota

ishvara
2011-09-04, 01:53 AM
I will invest in forex trading all the time and ignore the HYIP investment. Risk is in forex, but there is a much bigger risk in investing in hyip. They can close the program and scam at any time. Forex is more stable in that aspect since it is regulated.

netra
2011-09-04, 02:09 PM
hyip usually not durable, they're just a fraud, we better learn forex trading, because profits in forex can more from hyip

akshayfuriya
2011-09-04, 05:15 PM

Victoryindia
2011-09-04, 05:30 PM
hyip usually not durable, they're just a fraud, we better learn forex trading, because profits in forex can more from hyip

yes dear u r abousulty right .mere dost nai uska paisa HYIP mai invest kiya tha woh log fraud nikle aur uska paisa aisi hi chala gaya .better to investment in forex atlest agar loss karte hai toh ka se kam maza toh le...lol

mayengbam
2011-09-06, 04:42 PM

HYIPs are all scams, i lost huge money in these scams earlier before i come to forex, they will say they invest in forex and earn huge profit daily but its a lie and they never invest in any forex broker and they keep the money that we invest for themselves. So stay away if you don't want to lose money

unknownxxx
2011-09-06, 04:48 PM
Forex or HYIP?

I choose forex instead of HYIP, I tried HYIP too but I got scammed many times, but in forex I lose my money because of my prediction, but in HYIP you will lose money because of scam. So forex is better and we can earn bigger here too.

ishvara
2011-09-06, 07:54 PM
unknownxxx, I hate HYIP and i am sure that it is not fruitful on the long run since they scam at any moment. Big brokers like IFX will never scam in the next many years so it is better to stay with Fx market and avoid HYIP like wild fire.

SG Trader
2011-09-07, 10:02 PM
unknownxxx, I hate HYIP and i am sure that it is not fruitful on the long run since they scam at any moment. Big brokers like IFX will never scam in the next many years so it is better to stay with Fx market and avoid HYIP like wild fire.

yeah,, i'm hate too. hyip which i joined is always scam, and i think i must move to other business, i find a forex is good business and until now i in forex trading.

nuh514
2011-09-07, 10:07 PM
Forex or HYIP?

Most of the time people lose their money who invest in HYIPs because mostly they are fake and they run away with millions of dollars accumulated by luring the simple people and offer them double profit in no time.

SG Trader
2011-09-08, 07:55 AM

you're right , now i dont belive hyip again , altough that hyips invest in forex trading , i think in some month or years they will be scam and not pay their members

waheedpcc
2011-09-08, 04:00 PM
Which hyip invest in Forex, i did not know any Hyip which is legit Hyip just gather money from us and then it`s time to go away from us.
I think that invest in that place where you money secured

chirayu
2011-09-08, 09:24 PM
i want to know how to HYIP work, can you give me explanation? and about forex, we must choose broker with carefull.

sunil
2011-09-10, 01:41 PM

angakhoo
2011-09-10, 01:52 PM
if I prefer forex
because usually HYIP also played in forex and a lot safer because of our own play

sunil
2011-09-10, 11:03 PM
For me , I have spent much time in HYIP before starting trading in forex. I have joined a lot of HYIP programs, At first, I have got some profit, but I have lost much money in HYIP eventually because all HYIPs I joined turned into scam . So I have gave them up. In my opinion, forex is more stable than HYIPs, and it not easy to be controlled by certain person. But for HYIP programs, we are in a passive possition once we invested money, and we don't know how does they process our money.

unknownxxx
2011-09-11, 10:01 AM

in hyip you have to analyze every hyip sites too, just like trading, you have to enter at the right time because if you entered too late, then you will lose or get scammed but if you analyze it first then you might be successful. there are many successful hyip investors too. because they have their strategies too, like checking the website if it looks cheap, checking hyip monitors, forums. and diversifying their investments.

sunil
2011-09-13, 02:30 PM
On forex you need to learn the game yourself, you need to put in thousands of hours of work to get to a point where you can be sure of your trades

gosians
2011-09-13, 03:02 PM
Forex trading main hmari investment hmary hath main hoti hy hum jb chahen ic sy trading kren aur jb chahen withdraw krwa lwen but HYIP sites main invest krny k bad apko just certain period tk wait he krna prta hy aur may b us period sy phly he HYIP site scam ho jaye. So forex is best.

akshayfuriya
2011-09-16, 01:19 PM
On forex you are the one responsible for making a profit or making a loss. Some people cannot handle that responsibility, especially the one of losing your own money. There is no such thing as hyip trading, they are all ponzi scams. If you invest there you deserve to lose all your money.

ketan
2011-09-17, 04:52 PM

ketan
2011-09-17, 06:52 PM
Also there are very less reputed brokers or companies who offer HYIP's and also the chances of getting scammed are very higher as the returns promised on the investments are very lucrative and high.In Forex there are more reputed and regulated brokers so the chances of getting scammed are much less and we trade on basis of our abilities and skills.

vikas
2011-09-18, 02:01 PM
For full-time traders it's not hard: 8h a day 'job' means 2080 hours of work in a year. You accomplish the 10,000 hours rule of success in 5 years.

aniket
2011-09-18, 05:04 PM
ganesh mein apki baat se agee kerta hun aik Forex is good place as compard to hyip, kuin hyp kisi bi waqt cheli jati ha or humhara funded account le jati ha mein ne khud personally kafi loss kia lekan ab serf forex se acha kuch nehe legta jeb chahao trade ker lo is se zayada or kia hoaga or na he koi comission

preetksgill
2011-09-18, 05:05 PM
Some legit HYIPS will invest in forex.

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:09 PM
I have not done any investment in the HYIP program but what is my main concern is that how to know which is more trusted and which will not become a Scam.

In the business of Forex if the return are same or even low at least we have the surety that the profits will be there and we will get them. Also this Forex trading will be available till this world is there.

netra
2011-09-19, 07:24 PM
i also like that, before to trade in the fores, i join many hyip program in the internet
many hyip not make any investment, they only rolling the money from their member
i think better invest in forex or comodity market than you invest hyip

netra
2011-09-19, 07:36 PM
i think hyip only paying only at the beginning, gradually they will run away our money. we must carefully, i think better trading in the forex than join hyip

netra
2011-09-20, 12:59 PM

netra
2011-09-20, 01:01 PM

but for me, $2000 of capital balance si too large, i dont have enough money to deposit with it amount. i just a student who just trade in forex with my potlock pocket

rajesh
2011-09-20, 05:52 PM
mein apki baat se agee kerta hun aik Forex is good place as compard to hyip, kuin hyp kisi bi waqt cheli jati ha or humhara funded account le jati ha mein ne khud personally kafi loss kia lekan ab serf forex se acha kuch nehe legta jeb chahao trade ker lo is se zayada or kia hoaga or na he koi comission

shahzad0able
2011-09-20, 09:11 PM
Forex or HYIP?

HYIP ko forex say koi muqabila nae. HYIP ko 99% scam ho tay hain jab kay forex aik solid online business hay, aksaar HYIP sites bhi forex trading may hi invest kerti hain or jab tak on ko profit hota hay wo apna members ko dayti rehti hain or agr loss ho jaey to scam ho jaati hain. So, my preference is only forex trading.

vikas
2011-09-21, 08:12 PM
yes even i was investing in HYIP before i started my trading career in forex. in hyip i have lost a lot and i worried about it a lot.But after losing in hyip i thought that anyway hyip people invest in forex and they give us profit,why dont i directly invest in markets? so i invested in forex and realized that all the profits and loss are purely responsible by me.

ketan
2011-09-25, 03:29 PM

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-25, 03:41 PM
HYIP main invest karnese behtar hain ki forex main loss bhi hua to bhi chalega kyun ki hyip always scams you they steal your money. Aur agar aapne wo paise forex trading ke liye lagaye to aap kuch to trading ke bare main soch sakte hain aur profit hua to sone pe suhaga. Hyip main aap pura paisa donate kar dete hain magar forex main paisa aapke pass hi rahata hain aur aap uska istamal kar sakte hain.

ketan
2011-09-25, 03:50 PM
No never HYIP.Almost all HYIPs scam at one particular time.
And i feel its better to lose money in forex and get a name as loser rather than getting scammed in HYIP.
and more profits can be made in forex than in HYIP.

ketan
2011-09-25, 03:51 PM

ketan
2011-09-25, 04:01 PM

ketan
2011-09-25, 04:16 PM
yeah maybe instead of taking high risks by investing in hyips one can invest through PAMM accounts.But rather than investing i think its better to start trading by ourselves

ketan
2011-09-25, 04:45 PM
yes you are right.Although we lose in forex,we wont feel uncomfortable as we lose in HYIP.If we lose in forex,its our fault,but if we lose in HYIP we get scammed.
and moreover profits in HYIPs are earned without any hard work.but in forex profits are only through hard work and mental workouts.

aniket
2011-09-25, 05:31 PM

shahzad0able
2011-09-25, 06:10 PM
Forex or HYIP?

I prefer forex trading because all of the HYIP sites will definitely go scam. You will not find a single HYIP site that is a year old and still online and paying. But for forex I will 100% go for it. Its a complete business done online and all the money invested keeps within your control to trade or not.

bestlooser
2011-09-25, 08:00 PM
Most people here are prefering forex as all of us here are forex lovers and maybe this is the reason we do not see too many peoplke favoring hyip. so no competition between forex and hyip here and forex is winning. only those people who do not knwo about forex can think about hyip. some hyip sites also invest in forex.

100c
2011-09-26, 01:22 PM
In HYIP you just invest for profit not for loss and they give you fixed profit with specific period of time. In the other way in Forex you invest your money and also you can face loss. so both are different.

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-27, 01:01 PM
HYIP is gambling of your money 100%. What hyip do they pay for your investment for 10-15 days after they block all the payments and get away from that place. This thing happens widely in hyip programme. So always forex is better than hyip because here you can get knowledge of currencies.

bestlooser
2011-09-27, 01:13 PM
right gamble because of most of scam sites and you can not be sure about the hyip site that how long that site will work or run away with our money but in forex you can surely find many good brokers so one risk factor is eliminated in forex. so in forex we can get better profit and also it is fair to do forex as hyip we have no idea where our money is used.

preetksgill
2011-09-27, 03:16 PM
I will invest in forex trading all the time and ignore the HYIP investment. Risk is in forex, but there is a much bigger risk in investing in hyip. They can close the program and scam at any time. Forex is more stable in that aspect since it is regulated.

mojacko
2011-09-27, 03:23 PM
forex is better than HYIP, because HYIP admins are scammers, they stop when they get big money and gained the trusts of many people. and then they create a new HYIP, and then they do it again. but in forex, we control our winnings and loss, so we have to become good traders to win. but we must choose a good broker too so we don't get scammed too.

speedy
2011-09-27, 03:43 PM
Forex is 1000 times better than HYIP. Till today I have seen that most of the HYIPs are scam, they pay you initially but after sometime they stop paying and you can't do anything against them. Instead of wasting your money in HYIPs its better to trade ion forex as forex is not scam.

preetksgill
2011-09-27, 05:45 PM
HYIP ko 99% scam ho tay hain jab kay forex aik solid online business hay, aksaar HYIP sites bhi forex trading may hi invest kerti hain or jab tak on ko profit hota hay wo apna members ko dayti rehti hain or agr loss ho jaey to scam ho jaati hain. So, my preference is only forex trading.

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-28, 10:09 AM
HYIP ko 99% scam ho tay hain jab kay forex aik solid online business hay, aksaar HYIP sites bhi forex trading may hi invest kerti hain or jab tak on ko profit hota hay wo apna members ko dayti rehti hain or agr loss ho jaey to scam ho jaati hain. So, my preference is only forex trading.
Yes hyip are scammers mostly. They will pay for one week after that they will steal money. They are human being and not experts. The objective of them is to steal money not more than that. I have very bad experiance with hyip. No one should have to enter in HYIP.

newentry
2011-09-28, 10:17 AM

that's the problems, maybe half of HYIP are scams and that is very bad for a newbie who want invest their money or get some benefits and advantage from this bussiness, i prefer bissiness in forex, we can make it by myself

kamla
2011-10-07, 11:18 PM

HYIP ko forex say koi muqabila nae. HYIP ko 99% scam ho tay hain jab kay forex aik solid online business hay, aksaar HYIP sites bhi forex trading may hi invest kerti hain or jab tak on ko profit hota hay wo apna members ko dayti rehti hain or agr loss ho jaey to scam ho jaati hain. So, my preference is only forex trading.

kamla
2011-10-07, 11:26 PM
I prefer forex trading because all of the HYIP sites will definitely go scam. You will not find a single HYIP site that is a year old and still online and paying. But for forex I will 100% go for it. Its a complete business done online and all the money invested keeps within your control to trade or not

nikhil_rrane
2011-10-08, 08:43 AM
I have very bad experiance with the hyip programme as i have lost whole my deposit nothing gain from hyip. While it is always better to trade in the forex so that we are responsible for the loss or gain from the forex. We do not lose whole amount directly at a time from forex.

arihant
2011-10-09, 12:34 AM
well agree with u nilu n saurab thats in forex our money is always with u thats the gr8 reason that 80% people chose forex over High yield investment program(HYIP)..

patil
2011-10-09, 03:27 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा किसी भी दिन अच्छा है HYIPs bcoz यू तो आप के सामने सभी समय पर उर पैसा है लेकिन यू खिचड़ी भाषा HYIPs के लिए इस बात की गारंटी हम विदेशी मुद्रा में वापस जब कभी यू यह चाहते हैं लेकिन समय के सबसे HYIPs में अपने पैसे नहीं HYIPs में चला गया है

arihant
2011-10-09, 03:49 PM
Yes this is the main advantage in forex as compared to HYIP that's why people preferring forex as main investment programs by learning some basic in forex.

arihant
2011-10-09, 03:49 PM
PAMM is more better than HYIP. In PAMM we have security to our funds that PAMM trader can't withdraw investor's funds and that too we will get some profit share also.

nikhil
2011-10-09, 06:49 PM
maine ek bar ek dost ke wajh se ek hyip me invest ki thi. or wo hyip abhi bhi he. par paisa itna slow milta he ki mat pucho. isliye hyip se hyada forex accha he. agr tik se sikha jaye to pisa ayega. aur aisa bahut sare hyip he jo scam hota he. aur waisa hyip ke sankhya jyada he.
dont take part in hyip. be a great trader in forex.

nikhil
2011-10-09, 07:09 PM
ha aur isliye bahut sare insaan hyip me invest karke loss karte he. most of hyip are scam. forex isse jyada secure he. agar koi hyip ke badle forex me ek accha trader ko invest kare to uska fyda kai guna jyada he.

nikhil_rrane
2011-10-09, 07:15 PM
HYIP means high yield investment programme. It is started by most of the peoples actually we do not know about them that they are traders or not. I think these hyip programme are the totally scam. So do not invest any amount in the hyip. You will lose whole your amount most of the times.

patil
2011-10-10, 12:10 AM
नहीं एक विशेष समय में कभी नहीं HYIP.Almost सभी HYIPs घोटाले.
और मैं इसके बेहतर विदेशी मुद्रा में पैसा खोने के लिए और बजाय हो रही HYIP में scammed हारने के रूप में एक नाम मिल महसूस हो रहा है.
और अधिक लाभ HYIP में की तुलना में विदेशी मुद्रा में किया जा सकता है.

patil
2011-10-12, 01:53 PM
Hyip अपने पैसे के 100% जुआ है. Hyip क्या वे 10-15 दिनों के लिए अपने निवेश के लिए भुगतान के बाद वे सभी भुगतान ब्लॉक और उस जगह से दूर चले जाओ. Hyip कार्यक्रम में इस बात को व्यापक रूप से होता है. अभी हमेशा विदेशी मुद्रा hyip से बेहतर है क्योंकि यहाँ आप मुद्राओं का ज्ञान प्राप्त कर सकते हैं.

patil
2011-10-12, 02:00 PM
हाँ HYIP scammers के ज्यादातर रहे हैं. वे एक सप्ताह के बाद कि वे पैसे चोरी जाएगा के लिए भुगतान करना होगा. वे इंसान नहीं है और विशेषज्ञों रहे हैं. उन का उद्देश्य नहीं है कि अधिक से अधिक पैसे चोरी है. मैं HYIP के साथ बहुत बुरा experiance है. कोई भी HYIP में दर्ज होना चाहिए.

SG Trader
2011-10-12, 03:04 PM

right, if we cant do trading and just want to investing, PAMM account is better than hyip. i think in pamm account there is no word of scam like the trader not give return of investment. all doing automatic and we can request the money suits from the existing agreements

realfun07
2011-10-12, 06:16 PM
HYIP means high yield investment programme. It is started by most of the peoples actually we do not know about them that they are traders or not. I think these hyip programme are the totally scam. So do not invest any amount in the hyip. You will lose whole your amount most of the times.

HYIP are most of the times Scams and brokers promise higher returns on the investments which turn out to be scam and clients loose their money so Forex trading is much better than it as it is done on the basis of their study and analysis and traders have a greater chance to earn money.

james
2011-10-12, 06:53 PM
yeah its forex u dont need to depend on other to make money for you in forex you are your own boss u can control your profits well in hyip i heard there are scams and they dont give you much profits

newentry
2011-10-13, 09:18 AM
I been a member of several successful Hyips program before. At some point of time they did give me some good profits but in the end I lose it all as well. It is a very risky and dangerous kind of project because you dont know if a scammer is accepting your investment and you may never see your money again. Better to invest it in forex on your own and lose it at least you know you lose it on your own doing.

so we can take a conclusion that HYIP will be become a scam..that is bad news about it
and lucky me, i never use this project because i did not interest with it and wasted time for this..
i like forex but i have to find a good broker and for now insta is the best broker..so we can invest and grow up our money by myself
every business have risk and it depends to us how to make it good or bad..

bigearners
2011-10-13, 10:42 AM
Its sometimes really difficult to make choice between HYIP or Forex.
Both business had pros and cons factor, which may vary. For HYIP as many said, even myself also agree that it will comes out scam in the end, either may be any good running HYIP website, While most HYIP comes out scam in starting too and Pros of HYIP, you may earn consistent earning without having any tension or huge expectation.
Forex is risky business, where you will loss money more faster as compared to HYIP, if you don't had control on your emotions. If you had proper money management and Emotion control, then nobody stop you to become successful and make huge profit over forex market.

forextiger
2011-10-13, 10:55 AM
obvious its not like any other business where one will do fraud in order to get benffited by others investment or scam of an organisation money but those who trade should go through the rules,risks, terms, conditions and policies before start....

vineet
2011-10-14, 12:59 PM
There is no doubt that forex is way more better than HYIP. HYIP business program is reall risky one. In matter of second, we may lose our investment. But forex is not like that. There is serious opportunity of making good money in forex, in very quick time too.

kamla
2011-10-16, 02:50 PM
Obviously, forex is preferable to HYIP in anyway. Although both are very short-way to earn money and risky sectors, HYIP is much more risky than forex is. In forex if we give time properly on focusing our trades and markets then we can earn profits for sure. But talking about HYIP, it is very dangerous field to invest a money. There is no guarantee whether we get our invested money back or not because the chance of getting scammed in HYIP is very high. Thus, I prefer forex to HYIP.

kamla
2011-10-16, 05:02 PM
HYIP main invest karnese behtar hain ki forex main loss bhi hua to bhi chalega kyun ki hyip always scams you they steal your money. Aur agar aapne wo paise forex trading ke liye lagaye to aap kuch to trading ke bare main soch sakte hain aur profit hua to sone pe suhaga. Hyip main aap pura paisa donate kar dete hain magar forex main paisa aapke pass hi rahata hain aur aap uska istamal kar sakte hain.

kamla
2011-10-16, 05:45 PM
HYIP is gambling of your money 100%. What hyip do they pay for your investment for 10-15 days after they block all the payments and get away from that place. This thing happens widely in hyip programme. So always forex is better than hyip because here you can get knowledge of currencies

kamla
2011-10-16, 05:59 PM
Yes hyip are scammers mostly. They will pay for one week after that they will steal money. They are human being and not experts. The objective of them is to steal money not more than that. I have very bad experiance with hyip. No one should have to enter in HYIP.

gosians
2011-10-16, 10:59 PM
Which hyip invest in Forex, i did not know any Hyip which is legit Hyip just gather money from us and then it`s time to go away from us.

Kuch hyips aisi b hen jo 1 year sy b zyada dyr tk market main rhi hen but at last unko b jana pra. Actually jo paying hyips hoti hen tu jb un ko trading main ya jo b wo business kren un main loss hota hy to wo apni site bnd kr dyti hen ic lye forex trading main invest krna best hy at least ap ki money ap k hand main tu ho gi na.

chintan
2011-10-17, 09:18 PM
I think there is no match in foex and HYIP and we can not compare forex trading with HYIP because both are different is nature scope and functions. Best choice is forex nothing else.

popatji
2011-10-18, 07:35 PM

popatji
2011-10-18, 07:55 PM
I hate HYIP and i am sure that it is not fruitful on the long run since they scam at any moment. Big brokers like IFX will never scam in the next many years so it is better to stay with Fx market and avoid HYIP like wild fire.

popatji
2011-10-18, 11:47 PM

vicky
2011-10-19, 11:55 AM

In pamm we can observe our money but in hyips this not happen but both are risky if there is no good trader. there is hyips which running long time and also there is very bad and in pamm there is smae but just need to find great one and about forex which is my best option because here we trading our own money and after trading and trading there is chance to become successful trader.

rohi
2011-10-19, 12:17 PM
Forex or HYIP?

i like to join forex trading bcz it totally on your hand no limitation for withdrawal . jab dil kare invest karo jab chaha trade ki agr mood nai ha tu mat karo jis time paison ki zarorat ho with draw kar lo. but HYIP ma aap ko aik fixed period ke liye invest karna parta ha

vineet
2011-10-19, 01:45 PM
forex is better than HYIP, because HYIP admins are scammers, they stop when they get big money and gained the trusts of many people. and then they create a new HYIP, and then they do it again. but in forex, we control our winnings and loss, so we have to become good traders to win. but we must choose a good broker too so we don't get scammed too.

bhanu
2011-10-20, 01:05 AM
forex har tarike se HYIP se better hai
kafi tarders yahi bolte hai aur HYIP me itna acha return nahi aata jitna forex me aata hai
forex traders apki knowledge aur analysis se bahut acha paisa kama sakte ghai jabki HYIP me aisan ahi hota

aryan
2011-10-21, 10:09 PM

aryan
2011-10-21, 10:42 PM

aryan
2011-10-22, 12:20 AM

nitintripathi
2011-10-22, 02:33 AM
forex is anyday better than hyip kyunki profit zyaada hai and hyip mai scam bahut zyaada hai forex trading is the real trading and jo bi hai but forex mai bi tarde karne ke liye ek sharp trader banna bahut zaruri hai forex so log kaafi rich bi ban sakte hai and bane bi hai hyip mai log lose hi karte hai zyaadatar

vicky
2011-10-22, 11:29 AM

Friend i also lost in hyips but there is some from where i earn also but all go scam one day . so its really hard to believe any hyips but i believe its possible to become successful trader after getting so much experience and if so then we dont need to depend on hyips while we able to trade our own money.

chintan
2011-10-22, 01:20 PM
right, instead of handing over our hard earned money to some unknown and unreliable elements as an investment, its better to do trading and grow our money slowly

indra1991
2011-10-22, 11:16 PM

though we gain little by trading it myself but it's a hard struggle, by betraying investing their money, very big risk. and there was no written agreement in black and white. so it is dangerous for our money.

speedy
2011-10-22, 11:26 PM
though we gain little by trading it myself but it's a hard struggle, by betraying investing their money, very big risk. and there was no written agreement in black and white. so it is dangerous for our money.

The main problem of HYIPs is the non-availability of any agreement. In start they give you a great response but after you deposit your money they don't reply or pay you back.

chintan
2011-10-23, 12:08 PM
abhi sab log samaj dar ho gaye hai aur sabko maluum pad gaya hai ki hyip scam hai isliye sabhi log forex ke tarah haath bada rahe hai aur froex thoda fmous ho gaya hai

indra1991
2011-10-23, 01:14 PM
The main problem of HYIPs is the non-availability of any agreement. In start they give you a great response but after you deposit your money they don't reply or pay you back.

really dangerous. Such investment, if indeed seen the results of a HYIP is great, they promise a profit and so forth, but if we look again they actually just gave at the beginning only, and then the money we lost.,

narendra
2011-10-23, 01:26 PM

narendra
2011-10-23, 01:35 PM
99 percent to scam hi hote hai , aur agar aapka naseeb bahut tez hai to hi aapko 1 percent wala genuine hyip mileaga nahi to aapko scam wala hi mileaga

narendra
2011-10-23, 01:57 PM
yes dear u r abousulty right .mere dost nai uska paisa HYIP mai invest kiya tha woh log fraud nikle aur uska paisa aisi hi chala gaya .better to investment in forex atlest agar loss karte hai toh ka se kam maza toh le...lol

hetal
2011-10-23, 08:41 PM
forex is always better than hyip because if you have good technical knowledge then you can earn lot of money in forex.i think hyip is risky than forex

bhanu
2011-10-24, 11:33 PM

popatji
2011-10-25, 01:12 PM
Yes no doubt forex is best. forex is safe. and most of hyip are scam. if you have good knowledge in fore then you will got huge money in your account but in hyip that is not sure that you will gain. may be all the hyip site will close after your investment.

indra1991
2011-10-25, 08:25 PM

very true I think so too, HYIP sites that promise big money, is just a scam, when they get the benefit of investors, they will not pay what they promised. different because the profits forex forex trader in accordance with the expertise. then the profits can be adjusted with our own capital,

SG Trader
2011-10-25, 09:31 PM

yeah many hyip scam in the internet. so we must avoid it in our business. forex is better than hyip because in forex trading we can manage own money and its secure. while in hyip is too risky, iam so fear because hyip is not secure and always scam in the middle of their business

bestlooser
2011-10-25, 09:43 PM
agree as more and more hyip are scam so I think hyips are not legal too for me and I think forex is more legal and we can find brokers with so much bonus too even so just start trading that is not an issue
@ SG trader
just enjoy forex and forget about hyips as I never like the hyip and all the time just focusing on forex.

cumil
2011-10-25, 10:18 PM
agree as more and more hyip are scam so I think hyips are not legal too for me and I think forex is more legal and we can find brokers with so much bonus too even so just start trading that is not an issue
@ SG trader
just enjoy forex and forget about hyips as I never like the hyip and all the time just focusing on forex.

thats right, I do not know how the logic of hyip, and it is very doubtful to be able to reach the money in the business, I chose the forex because the business is already clear, this is a real business where there are seller and buyer, where there is supply and demand, and where there is profit and loss , and this great opportunity to get much money,..

speedy
2011-10-25, 11:39 PM
Instead of investing your money in HYIPs its even better to invest it into Insta Forex PAAM accounts. Although it is better to trade in forex your self but if you don't have so much confidence then Insta Forex PAAM accounts is the best option.

SG Trader
2011-10-26, 11:33 AM
Instead of investing your money in HYIPs its even better to invest it into Insta Forex PAAM accounts. Although it is better to trade in forex your self but if you don't have so much confidence then Insta Forex PAAM accounts is the best option.

yeah i think also Instaforex Pamm accounts is better than hyip. this is the best option to us if we are cant or not confident to do trading and just have a lot of money to invest. we can find a good trader in pamm account monitoring.

zoomfire
2011-10-26, 12:12 PM

yes,rather than comparing to HYIPs pamm is better.Because in hyip we cant tell that they will give back money for sure and the hyip may close any time .but pamm accounts wont scam like that.although we get low profit than hyips its safer.

100c
2011-10-26, 12:23 PM

@speedy I agree with you because I have invested two time in HYIP but up till now I never take profit from them and they vanished from the Internet. ye sit is better If we choose a reliable and safe PAMM. It's more easy to monitor and stay away from scam. Insta forex is the best PAMM broker that we trust on it.

narendra
2011-10-27, 11:49 PM
right pamm accounts are good for investment but you must choose a good pamm trader who gives profit and don't have a high dd so you get your profit consistently.

narendra
2011-10-27, 11:57 PM

indra1991
2011-10-28, 01:00 PM

our strategies for investing in HYIP in my opinion is dangerous, when first we did indeed have a big advantage, but for a later day, we will not get anything. and trading in forex is a good solution:)

SG Trader
2011-10-28, 09:03 PM
our strategies for investing in HYIP in my opinion is dangerous, when first we did indeed have a big advantage, but for a later day, we will not get anything. and trading in forex is a good solution:)

right friends, if you want to get well result in the end of our achieving we should trading in forex than invest our money to the hyip.
i think just 1% a hyip can stand up to growth their business and paying their member. different with forex trading, maybe just a little of percentage if forex will scam.

dmambi
2011-10-28, 09:27 PM
Investing in HYIP sites is really a waste of time and money. In fast i used to invest in HYIP sites and thought that is the ultimate way for me to make money, but soon i realized how those things work and make money. Compared to them Forex trading is very good as we earn according to our skills of trading.

indra1991
2011-10-29, 02:45 AM
right friends, if you want to get well result in the end of our achieving we should trading in forex than invest our money to the hyip.
i think just 1% a hyip can stand up to growth their business and paying their member. different with forex trading, maybe just a little of percentage if forex will scam.

but there is also a scam brogker., and traders should be careful though about a few percentage brogker a scam. but very dangerous for a our capital, in contrast to insta that provide convenience and luxury for all traders. thank you very much insta: -*

aryan
2011-10-29, 10:14 PM

bigearners
2011-10-30, 09:03 PM
Forex market mein sara control hamare haath mein hota hai agar loss hota hai toh woh bhi hamari wajah se. Humein har cheez ka pata hai jabki HYIP ka koi bharosa nahi kyonki woh kabhi bhi Scam mein turn ho sakti hai. Every HYIP is turn into scam at last, where we loss money always due to scam. While if we have good trading knowledge, then we can generate profit into forex market.

speedy
2011-10-31, 12:10 AM

I have never seen any HYIPs that is good and paying although there were some HYIPs that paid the people for some time initially but after they have gathered a lot of money they have run away. If you still know any HYIP that is good and paying please share here.

bigearners
2011-10-31, 08:13 AM
I have never seen any HYIPs that is good and paying although there were some HYIPs that paid the people for some time initially but after they have gathered a lot of money they have run away. If you still know any HYIP that is good and paying please share here.
haan, HYIP companies jinki reputation acchi bhi hoti ho woh bhi ek na ek din accha amount gather hone par bhaag jaati hai Aur hamara bharosa bhi sabhi HYIP se tut jata hai, jab ish tarah se badi HYIP scam karti hai toh. Par forex mein aisa kuch nahi hai, joh kuch bhi hota hai chahye woh loss ho ya profit aap khud karte aur aapko har cheez update hoti hai.

shah.zoor
2011-10-31, 10:37 AM
Forex market mein sara control hamare haath mein hota hai agar loss hota hai toh woh bhi hamari wajah se. Humein har cheez ka pata hai jabki HYIP ka koi bharosa nahi kyonki woh kabhi bhi Scam mein turn ho sakti hai. Every HYIP is turn into scam at last, where we loss money always due to scam. While if we have good trading knowledge, then we can generate profit into forex market.

ye bilkul sahi baat hay kay forex may sab hamaray haath may hota hay or agr loss ho bhi jaey to bhi os kisim ki preshani nae hoti jo kisi scam HYIP site may invest ker kay loss kernay per hoti hay. Or phir forex may to hum aik loss kay baad shaeed phir profit ker bhi lain laykin HYIP may jo paisay gaey wo bas total loss hota hay.

bigearners
2011-10-31, 10:41 AM
ye bilkul sahi baat hay kay forex may sab hamaray haath may hota hay or agr loss ho bhi jaey to bhi os kisim ki preshani nae hoti jo kisi scam HYIP site may invest ker kay loss kernay per hoti hay. Or phir forex may to hum aik loss kay baad shaeed phir profit ker bhi lain laykin HYIP may jo paisay gaey wo bas total loss hota hay.
haan, HYIP mein toh ek baar website scam huyi toh phir toh woh hamesha ke liye hi kahin gum ho jaati. Aur woh toh hamare liye ek shock jaisa hota jiske hone ke baad hum apne aap ko koste rehte hain ,jab forex mein money loss ya galti ho bhi jaati toh bahut kuch sikha jaati aur aage hum uss galti ko dohrane ki koshish nahi karte hain.

miracle
2011-10-31, 09:23 PM

i don't never trust HYIP. i loss thousand of dollar in HYIP and non of them are really long lasting all of them are scam. that's why i chose forex than hyip.

anubhavsingh
2011-11-01, 09:24 AM
i don't never trust HYIP. i loss thousand of dollar in HYIP and non of them are really long lasting all of them are scam. that's why i chose forex than hyip.

maine bhi aaj tak kabhi bhi HYIP pe bharosa nahi kiya aur na hi kisi ko recommend karta hon
isme loss ke chances bahuty zada hote hai forex ke comparison me

amit
2011-11-05, 12:35 PM
Forex trading main hmari investment hmary hath main hoti hy hum jb chahen ic sy trading kren aur jb chahen withdraw krwa lwen but HYIP sites main invest krny k bad apko just certain period tk wait he krna prta hy aur may b us period sy phly he HYIP site scam ho jaye. So forex is best.

krishan
2011-11-06, 06:16 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा किसी भी दिन अच्छा है HYIPs bcoz यू तो आप के सामने सभी समय पर उर पैसा है लेकिन यू खिचड़ी भाषा HYIPs के लिए इस बात की गारंटी हम विदेशी मुद्रा में वापस जब कभी यू यह चाहते हैं लेकिन समय के सबसे HYIPs में अपने पैसे नहीं HYIPs में चला गया है

krishan
2011-11-06, 07:32 PM
नहीं एक विशेष समय में कभी नहीं HYIP.Almost सभी HYIPs घोटाले.
और मैं इसके बेहतर विदेशी मुद्रा में पैसा खोने के लिए और बजाय हो रही HYIP में scammed हारने के रूप में एक नाम मिल महसूस हो रहा है.
और अधिक लाभ HYIP में की तुलना में विदेशी मुद्रा में किया जा सकता है.

sunil
2011-11-09, 11:47 PM
that's the problems, maybe half of HYIP are scams and that is very bad for a newbie who want invest their money or get some benefits and advantage from this bussiness, i prefer bissiness in forex, we can make it by myself

sunil
2011-11-10, 12:19 AM
so we can take a conclusion that HYIP will be become a scam..that is bad news about it
and lucky me, i never use this project because i did not interest with it and wasted time for this..
i like forex but i have to find a good broker and for now insta is the best broker..so we can invest and grow up our money by myself
every business have risk and it depends to us how to make it good or bad..

eddis
2011-11-10, 07:12 AM
my experience HYIP is always scam, but forex is not SCAM
trading or hyip, i choose forex because if margin call we can growth knowledge about forex
hyip is not recommende for using to make money online

sasa0220
2011-11-10, 07:33 AM
I think with out any second thought you should choose Forex trading over HYIPs. Because most of the HYIPs are scam. they will exist only very short period of time. You will be taking a big risk if you are investing in hyips. Most of those companies are not even regulated. But if Forex you yourself can trade and earn. You have a more control over your trading and earnings.

akshayfuriya
2011-11-11, 07:09 PM

krishan
2011-11-11, 10:51 PM
Hyip उच्च उपज निवेश कार्यक्रम का मतलब है. यह लोगों की सबसे द्वारा शुरू कर दिया है वास्तव में हम उनके बारे में नहीं पता है कि वे व्यापारियों या नहीं कर रहे हैं. मुझे लगता है कि इन hyip कार्यक्रम पूरी तरह से घोटाले कर रहे हैं. तो hyip में किसी भी राशि का निवेश नहीं है. आप पूरी अपने समय की सबसे राशि खो देंगे.

krishan
2011-11-11, 11:14 PM
मैं HYIP कार्यक्रम के साथ बहुत बुरा experiance है के रूप में मैं पूरी HYIP से मेरी जमा कुछ भी नहीं लाभ खो दिया है. हालांकि यह हमेशा बेहतर करने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा में व्यापार के लिए इतना है कि हम हानि या विदेशी मुद्रा से लाभ के लिए जिम्मेदार हैं. हम विदेशी मुद्रा से एक समय में पूरी राशि सीधे खोना नहीं है.

krishan
2011-11-12, 01:27 PM
हाँ HYIP scammers के ज्यादातर रहे हैं. वे एक सप्ताह के बाद कि वे पैसे चोरी जाएगा के लिए भुगतान करना होगा. वे इंसान नहीं है और विशेषज्ञों रहे हैं. उन का उद्देश्य नहीं है कि अधिक से अधिक पैसे चोरी करने के लिए है. मैं HYIP के साथ बहुत बुरा experiance है. कोई भी HYIP में प्रवेश होना चाहिए.

krishan
2011-11-12, 01:41 PM
HYIP is gambling of your money 100%. What hyip do they pay for your investment for 10-15 days after they block all the payments and get away from that place. This thing happens widely in hyip programme. So always forex is better than hyip because here you can get knowledge of currencies.

krishan
2011-11-13, 03:38 PM
नहीं, मैं HYIP coz विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से अधिक विदेशी मुद्रा पसंद करते हैं सुरक्षित और सुरक्षित है और वहाँ कम से कम हमारे लाभ के एक गारंटी के रूप में HYIP जहां आवश्यक पूंजी भी बड़े और वहाँ भी उन्हें नकली किया जा रहा है और जोखिम का उल्लेख नहीं की संभावना है की तुलना में हैऐसे उच्च सौदों

sachin
2011-11-13, 09:46 PM

akshayfuriya
2011-11-14, 01:26 PM

amit
2011-11-15, 06:14 PM
Friend i also lost in hyips but there is some from where i earn also but all go scam one day . so its really hard to believe any hyips but i believe its possible to become successful trader after getting so much experience and if so then we dont need to depend on hyips while we able to trade our own money.

amit
2011-11-15, 06:40 PM
In pamm we can observe our money but in hyips this not happen but both are risky if there is no good trader. there is hyips which running long time and also there is very bad and in pamm there is smae but just need to find great one and about forex which is my best option because here we trading our own money and after trading and trading there is chance to become successful trader.

bhanu
2011-11-16, 08:35 PM

shibilyt
2011-11-16, 08:49 PM
Investing in a HYIP is completely blunder we already know that it will go scam soon may be right when we have invested on it. it's much better to risk our money in Forex than in HYIP shit . we can atleast have a control over the risk we take. and as good as we be, we can make it of good use.

akshayfuriya
2011-11-17, 05:10 PM

akshayfuriya
2011-11-17, 05:19 PM

aryan
2011-11-18, 08:41 PM

arihant
2011-11-19, 06:28 PM

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:58 PM

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:59 PM
bahi mein to Frex ko prefer kerun ga because our earning is not limited we can earn too much on our capabilty,and stop can help us to reduce the ratio of loss right, so i`ll like to stya from hyip, because hyip admin need just our money

speedy
2011-11-20, 02:09 AM
I think forex is better option than high yield investment programs as you can get many list of valid brokers to trade forex but not hyip owners they can pull all your hard money.

Of course forex is not only better than HYIPs but it is 1000 times better than any HYIP. In HYIP there is nothing except Scam. I have never seen any HYIP that survive for a long time. Forex is the great business of the world and we can do it any time from our home.

kanwaljit
2011-11-20, 08:33 AM
Forex or HYIP?

in forex markets we are sitting infront of the charts and we know what is going on and we can predict the amount of profits we are going to make or not, in hyip we depend entirely on the hyip site which may or may not be just a fake and we loose all the money invested

bestlooser
2011-11-20, 02:15 PM
Of course forex is not only better than HYIPs but it is 1000 times better than any HYIP. In HYIP there is nothing except Scam. I have never seen any HYIP that survive for a long time. Forex is the great business of the world and we can do it any time from our home.

yes right and why people still do hyip because this is there own money and they can use it for trading so need for hyips as we can use forex better. and some how better profits can be achieved and maybe forex is big reason why hyip business is flopped and maybe stopped in future.

realfun07
2011-11-20, 02:33 PM
yes right and why people still do hyip because this is there own money and they can use it for trading so need for hyips as we can use forex better. and some how better profits can be achieved and maybe forex is big reason why hyip business is flopped and maybe stopped in future.

HYIP has more chances of scam as the amount of returns which are promised are very good and it seems more risky to invest in those plans whereas in Forex a trader trades himself and is aware of the risks involved.Forex is better than HYIP in every way.