PDA

View Full Version : Kya aapko lagta hai ki bade bonus wale broker scam hote hai?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Victoryindia
2011-06-08, 01:26 PM
Kya aapko lagta hai ki bade bonus wale broker scam hote hai?
bahut se broker mainai dekha hai ki hume entry ki time bahut se bonus offer karte hai like welcome bonus,deposit pe bonus or wagera wagera...kya woh scam hote hai?

nilu
2011-06-08, 01:49 PM
Some time they do, but we can't think all brokers will do like that, Now a days first they are attracting people through promotions and then making rules strict which is bad one.

anubhavsingh
2011-06-08, 04:33 PM
I do not agree with this fact..
There are all types of brokers in internet..
Few of them are scam while few of these brokers are genuine..
This is not the criteria on which we can decide whether the broker is scam or not

saurabh
2011-06-08, 06:43 PM
i also dont think that big bonus giving brokers can turn into scam i havnt heard about it till now there are many brokers giving good bonus in this market you should choose the broker according to ur choice there is also 100% giving broker figfx.com

nilu
2011-06-09, 10:34 AM
Some times a good broker who has lot of clients also offer some good promotions to get some more clients he don't scam at all but some small brokers expect some good no of clients and offer bonus, if the clients are not in good no after bonus then their income also down then they will remove bonus and some times.

Victoryindia
2011-06-09, 02:50 PM
Some times a good broker who has lot of clients also offer some good promotions to get some more clients he don't scam at all but some small brokers expect some good no of clients and offer bonus, if the clients are not in good no after bonus then their income also down then they will remove bonus and some times.

well woh toh sahi baat hai agar kisi ka loss hota hai toh obiosly woh bonus nikal hi deta hai ...well main thing depends on customer that which site they like.....jismai unka jada profit hoga woh wahi site jone karege

soumen
2011-06-12, 04:31 PM
main bhi sochta hoon ki bade bonus wale broker scam hota hai. par ho sakta hai some broker are scam. par jyadatar ye nehi hota hai.jaisa ki main bhi ekbar bade bonus paya tha ek broker se par wo scam nehi hai. par ye baat thik hai ki bonus claint ko lubhane ke liye de jate hain. aur ye bonus jald hi samapt ho jata hai.

mayengbam
2011-06-27, 05:57 PM
bahut se broker mainai dekha hai ki hume entry ki time bahut se bonus offer karte hai like welcome bonus,deposit pe bonus or wagera wagera...kya woh scam hote hai?

May be, i dont have any experience yet but if they are given bonus which are unrealistic probably they are scams. So choosing the right broker is very important else we will lose our money, so i prefer to go for the best ones and instaforex is the best in asia

anubhavsingh
2011-07-13, 12:56 AM
maine ab tak jitne bhi brokers ke stah kaam kiya hai aur jinhone bhi mujhe bonues diya hai wo kabhi bhi scam nahi hue...
kluch brokers scam hote honge lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki sare brokers scam hote hai..bonus money se hum jasie traders ko fayda uthnana chahaiye isliye scam se darne ki jagah poori information ke bad join karna chhaiye

mayengbam
2011-07-13, 10:12 AM
there are fierce competitions among brokers to get more customers, and its their ploy to give more bonuses to traders and its really good too. but as i said earlier if a broker comes up with a very unrealistic bonuses then we should be careful in investing in such brokers

arjun
2011-07-13, 10:31 AM
I 100% disagree with TS,
because I 've proved myself,
I 've got a bonus of insta, and I managed to do wd.
and I 'm sure this one broker will never be a scam.

arjun
2011-07-14, 09:38 PM
from my experience, there is one broker that gives false bonuses to the client.
because the bonus is they take longer as we will do wd.
example: we are given a bonus of $ 5, but the terms wd is $ 7,
where the bonus? but many people do not realize it.

blackprince4u
2011-07-14, 11:22 PM
I don't think so that the brokers that offer bonuses are scams. They just do to attract more clients so that clients can check their trading conditions on bonus account.

And Arjun you are also right that some brokers charge to withdraw the profits made by bonus money. But still InstaForex is best as they have no fees for wd.

alwi
2011-07-15, 02:36 PM
I don't think so that the brokers that offer bonuses are scams. They just do to attract more clients so that clients can check their trading conditions on bonus account.

And Arjun you are also right that some brokers charge to withdraw the profits made by bonus money. But still InstaForex is best as they have no fees for wd.

yeah what you say is true that not a few of brokers offering bunus with a maximum withdrawal can only be done when it reaches a maximum transaction 1o lots with this lot is only 0:01 if possible we do?

dead
2011-07-15, 04:20 PM
yeah what you say is true that not a few of brokers offering bunus with a maximum withdrawal can only be done when it reaches a maximum transaction 1o lots with this lot is only 0:01 if possible we do?

But mey be just the problem with a lot of time we will get to benefit until the opening of the 10 lots with the lot size trade is only 0:01

arjun
2011-07-15, 05:50 PM

insta best course. there is no any requirement for us to do wd after a profit.
this is a very attractive offers from several brokers that I follow.
salute to insta.

soumen
2011-07-16, 02:49 PM
I 100% disagree with TS,
bilkul sahi baat, main tumse ekdam agree hoon. kon kaha ki insta scam hei? uske gardan katdo.
kuch din pehle ek trader ne mujhe ek link diya tha usme wo mujhe bola ki insta scam hei. maine wo site chk ki aur dekha ki insta scam ke list me hei. par main dilse ye biswas karta hoon ki insta is best ye kabhi scam nehi ho sakta.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-21, 01:33 PM

Ache aur reputed brokers kabhi bhi scam nahi karte..
Internet world me aise rumours kayi baar sun ne ko milte hai lekin hume aise rumors ko avoid karte hue apne broker pe bharosa rakhna chahaiye

alwi
2011-07-21, 02:21 PM
Ache aur reputed brokers kabhi bhi scam nahi karte..
Internet world me aise rumours kayi baar sun ne ko milte hai lekin hume aise rumors ko avoid karte hue apne broker pe bharosa rakhna chahaiye

insta indeed the best brokers in the world because it provides many facilities for traders and prospective traders

dead
2011-07-21, 04:44 PM
insta indeed the best brokers in the world because it provides many facilities for traders and prospective traders

insta broker is the best and the best in my opinion because after all, not all brokers dare offer good service and the best for its customers except insta

arjun
2011-07-21, 06:35 PM

The new facility was launched by instaofrex, chat facilities on the web insta.
this is very helpful for clients who require rapid Jawan of the difficulties he had received.

pinpin
2011-07-21, 09:56 PM
this is very helpful for clients who require rapid Jawan of the difficulties he had received.

I think it's very helpful
insta indeed very attention to its customers
and many promos are very helpful for its customers

anubhavsingh
2011-07-22, 12:02 AM

Hats off to instaforex for launching such amazing facility
Live chat will be very helpful for its clients as they wil be able to get quick response from other side
Amazing and very helpful for us

ganguly
2011-07-31, 06:21 PM

Some time they do, but we can't think all brokers will do like that, Now a days first they are attracting people through promotions and then making rules strict which is bad one.

vicky
2011-07-31, 08:48 PM

ya its true somebroker offering attractive promotion and when traders going there then they are setting new new rule and sometime have to forced us to deposit to withdraw profit and for this i think always trust that broker who are regulated and take promotion after reading term and condition but really its problem they are changing their rule anytime.

james
2011-07-31, 10:45 PM
well i would say search on google and chek for comments and all...but some genuine brokers provide good bonouses but with lots of restrictions if you can search on the net you will get many of them

bestlooser
2011-07-31, 10:47 PM
is mein zyada tar scam hote hain lekin kuch acche brokers bhi hote hain jaisa k mujhe fxdd aur uwcfx se bhi 100 dolalr se zyada k bonus mile the so zaroori nahi k saare bad bonus wale scam hon. But kuch brokers scam ho sakte hain jo k ache brokers ki waja se faida uthaane ki koshish karte hain k kuch logon ko phansa sakean?

anubhavsingh
2011-08-11, 10:46 AM
well i would say search on google and chek for comments and all...but some genuine brokers provide good bonouses but with lots of restrictions if you can search on the net you will get many of them

bonuese wale brokers kuch resitrictions bhi karke chalte hai jo ki zaruri bhi hota hai
kyunki kayi new comes unnecesary postng karke bonus kama ke le jate hai jiski koi value nahi hoti
kayi bonus wale brokes scam bhi nikalte hai

Ganesh
2011-08-11, 10:52 AM
:doubt: yep there are some broker's tht do offer 100$ for registering and they do give it after a month to our a/c's but yeah the restriction part, i mean rules part is a bit tough to maintain descipline and also to prevent scam but i have no idea abt fakesters coz i never googled many to look forward to..:doubt:

Ronak
2011-08-11, 11:09 AM
i thnk not all broker do that...some broker may did..but not all like that.....some broker has too restrict laws ...some of brokers provides bonus with restriction...

bestlooser
2011-08-11, 01:53 PM
Well even we see on EToro there are some restrictions but this is why I really like Insta forex where we can just easily withdraw profit from bonuses and there not much restrictions really and I think I will continue with insta forex in future.

nilu
2011-08-11, 02:28 PM
All brokers play with traders to make more profits, One can't run brokerage only with the amount that they are getting from spread. They do so many illegal things behind the screen that's why able to offer some thousands of dollars as contest prizes and bonuses.

bestlooser
2011-08-11, 04:08 PM
jo sites bonues deti hain woh bhi kisi faide k liye deti hain aur woh koi na koi restrictions rakhti hain ta k woh earn kar saken by spreads jaisa k wo kehte hain k we can withdraw after doing number of lots. Agar kabhi aisa ho koi site baghair faide ke paise de jis mein comapny nuqsaan mein jaye to phir soch sakte hain k shayed woh scam ho. Lekin yeh bhi zaroori nahi. so it is really hard decide k bonus wali side scam hai ya nhi. just use it and find out but deposit mat karo jab tak sure nahi

nilu
2011-08-12, 02:45 AM
jo sites bonues deti hain woh bhi kisi faide k liye deti hain aur woh koi na koi restrictions rakhti hain ta k woh earn kar saken by spreads jaisa k wo kehte hain k we can withdraw after doing number of lots. Agar kabhi aisa ho koi site baghair faide ke paise de jis mein comapny nuqsaan mein jaye to phir soch sakte hain k shayed woh scam ho. Lekin yeh bhi zaroori nahi. so it is really hard decide k bonus wali side scam hai ya nhi. just use it and find out but deposit mat karo jab tak sure nahi

exactly i think we see only few people who made the deposit bonus withdrawal because to withdraw bonus we need to trade 3*bonus amount, if we deposit $100 then bonus is $30 so we should trade 90 lots, if we do so their spread is 90*3=$270 but we can withdraw only $90.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-12, 07:31 AM
i thnk not all broker do that...some broker may did..but not all like that.....some broker has too restrict laws ...some of brokers provides bonus with restriction...

har broker scam nahi hota
lekin market me itne scams ho chuke hai ki koi bhi naya trader achi facility deta hai to wo scam hi lagta hai
lekin zaruri nahi ki har bonus dene wala broker scam hi ho

Victoryindia
2011-08-13, 05:19 PM
jo bade broker hota hai wo 50$ bonus dete hai par kehte hai tum withdraw jab hi kar payoege jab 500$ invest karoeage, to iska kuch faidya hota nahi hai, mai to kehta hu ye sab dhunda chod hi do

siddesh
2011-08-18, 01:01 PM
they dont have to be any kind of the scam , from simple reason they know that 95% of traders are losing , and they know that most of them dont make anything with that bonus , so they are giving bonuses ...

jai
2011-08-22, 12:35 PM
not necessarily. bonuses are marketing gimmicks to attract traders to brokers.
nothing though is free. the broker has to recoup the bonus by retaining you and you making trades.

gosians
2011-08-22, 02:58 PM

Jo brokers no deposit bonus dyty hen boht zyada like $100 no deposit bonus i think wo brokers scam hoty hen aur wo brokers jo deposit bonus dyty hen like 30% deposit bonus wo scam nhi hoty. Kuch brokers small no deposit bonus dyty hen like $5 or $7 tu ic trah k brokers b scam nhi hoty i think.

realfun07
2011-08-22, 03:56 PM
There are some misconceptions amongst few traders who think that brokers who give big bonuses to their clients scam their clients but this is not the case as their are big names and big brokers who give bonuses on each deposit to their clients.This is actually to attract more and more clients towards the trade.So if your broker is reputed no need to worry about anything.

bestlooser
2011-08-23, 03:06 PM
yes it is difficult these days and every broekr givign bonus is having strong terms and conditions so it can be hard for traders to get good benefit from that bonus. this is what I feel that in apst i have seen some relaly good sites with bonus but maybe in december there wil lmroe sites comes in with good bonus.

loserbynature
2011-08-23, 08:56 PM
Zaroori nahi hay k har baray bonus wala broker scam ho. Bonus ka basic maqsad clients ko attract karna hota hay lihaza zarori nahi k jo broker bara bonus offer karay wo scam ho ga. Haan albatta broker ki bonus withdrawalki conditions say is bat ka andaza lagaya jasakta hay.

imbest
2011-08-23, 09:27 PM
That is right, the conditions on withdrawing that bonus are so tough that I don't feel hesitant to ignore that bonus. There are some brokers who offer up to $25 bonus and you can use all options of trading for and withdraw the profits you made any time.

sanjeev
2011-08-29, 06:50 PM

sachin
2011-09-03, 10:27 PM
yes sometimes i belived that because recently paxforex was giving big bonus but got scam as we cant able to withdraw anything

anubhavsingh
2011-09-03, 10:34 PM

kafi genuine brokers bhi apne promotion ke liye bonus rakhte hai
iska matlab ye nahi hota ki har binus wala broker scam hota hai
internet pe check karke hi kisi broker ko join karna chahaiye

netra
2011-09-04, 02:47 PM

akshayfuriya
2011-09-04, 04:36 PM
rom my experience, there is one broker that gives false bonuses to the client.

chirayu
2011-09-08, 10:07 PM

sunil
2011-09-10, 12:44 PM

chetan
2011-09-16, 12:01 AM
मैं 100% टीएस से असहमत हैं,
क्योंकि मैं अपने आप को साबित कर दिया,
मैं insta के एक बोनस मिल गया है, 'और मैं wd करने में कामयाब.
और मुझे यकीन है कि यह एक दलाल एक घोटाला नहीं किया जाएगा.

akshayfuriya
2011-09-16, 02:00 PM
i don't think so.
but broker with big welcome bonus no deposit usually difficult to make withdrawal.
there are many requirements that must be met.

netra
2011-09-16, 08:19 PM
That is right, the conditions on withdrawing that bonus are so tough that I don't feel hesitant to ignore that bonus. There are some brokers who offer up to $25 bonus and you can use all options of trading for and withdraw the profits you made any time.

ketan
2011-09-17, 05:54 PM
There are some misconceptions amongst few traders who think that brokers who give big bonuses to their clients scam their clients but this is not the case as their are big names and big brokers who give bonuses on each deposit to their clients.This is actually to attract more and more clients towards the trade.So if your broker is reputed no need to worry about anything.

vikas
2011-09-18, 02:19 PM
i think one should one should know clearly the broker.like past image,whether it is authorized with some authentic institutes and also should copleatly read the agreement than he can open the account in that specific company.thanks

bestlooser
2011-09-18, 02:26 PM
well that can not be the criteria to judge whether broker is scam or not as there are so many other reasons to find out about broker status. So I had not seen scam brokers with high bonus as I got big bonuses from fxdd and uwcfx and both are very good brokers so can not say that...but yes many brokers can come up to take advantage of internet to get some money by scaming.

aniket
2011-09-18, 03:26 PM
yep there are some broker's tht do offer 100$ for registering and they do give it after a month to our a/c's but yeah the restriction part, i mean rules part is a bit tough to maintain descipline and also to prevent scam but i have no idea abt fakesters coz i never googled many to look forward to..

vikas
2011-09-22, 12:34 PM
ya its true somebroker offering attractive promotion and when traders going there then they are setting new new rule and sometime have to forced us to deposit to withdraw profit and for this i think always trust that broker who are regulated and take promotion after reading term and condition but really its problem they are changing their rule anytime.

rohi
2011-09-22, 01:14 PM

mera ab kt ka experience tu yahi kehta ha ke bade bonus wale broker scam he hote hain oski aik misal etoro broker b ha.ye log bonus de kr logo ko attract karte han aur phr withdrawl pr aisi hidden conditions lagate han ke apna asal deposit nikalwana mushkil ho jata ha

100c
2011-09-22, 02:52 PM
mera ab kt ka experience tu yahi kehta ha ke bade bonus wale broker scam he hote hain oski aik misal etoro broker b ha.ye log bonus de kr logo ko attract karte han aur phr withdrawl pr aisi hidden conditions lagate han ke apna asal deposit nikalwana mushkil ho jata ha

Its true ? oh thanks my friend just open a new account in etoro really thanks for information I will immediately inform to him. those broker who offer the big bonus to attract the peoples they are scam.

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-22, 08:59 PM
Bade bonus wale sabhi broker acche nahi hote aisa nahi. But jo bhi naya broker bada bonus deta hain wo i think scammer hota hain. Conditions to hoti hain you should be careful in that. deposit bonus is not scam. you have to trade lots on it then it is yours. so they get their spread.

james
2011-09-22, 09:11 PM

are bhai aj ke zamane paise ke laalaj ko kuch be kar sakte hai...so it depends how gud the revies are from diffternt sites but some broker have some conditions while the others have too many.....

arihant
2011-10-09, 12:25 AM
I do not agree with this fact..
There are all types of brokers in internet..
Few of them are scam while few of these brokers are genuine..
This is not the criteria on which we can decide whether the broker is scam or not

arihant
2011-10-09, 12:37 AM
well woh toh sahi baat hai agar kisi ka loss hota hai toh obiosly woh bonus nikal hi deta hai ...well main thing depends on customer that which site they like.....jismai unka jada profit hoga woh wahi site jone karege

patil
2011-10-09, 03:03 PM
वहाँ इंटरनेट में दलालों के सभी प्रकार के होते हैं ..
उनमें से कुछ घोटाले कर रहे हैं जबकि इन दलालों के कुछ वास्तविक हैं ..
इस मानदंड है जिस पर हम तय कर सकते हैं कि दलाल घोटाले या नहीं है नहीं है

arihant
2011-10-09, 04:05 PM
All brokers play with traders to make more profits, One can't run brokerage only with the amount that they are getting from spread. They do so many illegal things behind the screen that's why able to offer some thousands of dollars as contest prizes and bonuses.

arihant
2011-10-09, 04:23 PM
exactly i think we see only few people who made the deposit bonus withdrawal because to withdraw bonus we need to trade 3*bonus amount, if we deposit $100 then bonus is $30 so we should trade 90 lots, if we do so their spread is 90*3=$270 but we can withdraw only $90.

patil
2011-10-11, 11:11 PM

johnrado
2011-10-11, 11:20 PM

han app ki baat kisi had tak thik ha lekin yahan itne jiyada broker scam nhi hane or ager koi aesa ha to en forums par discusion sab pata chalta rehta ha k kn sa broker scam ha or kn sa sahi ha

kamla
2011-10-16, 04:36 PM
Bade bonus wale sabhi broker acche nahi hote aisa nahi. But jo bhi naya broker bada bonus deta hain wo i think scammer hota hain. Conditions to hoti hain you should be careful in that. deposit bonus is not scam. you have to trade lots on it then it is yours. so they get their spread.

hetal
2011-10-17, 11:37 PM
Oh really, mujhay to etoro kay barry main ya un ki promotions kay barry main kuch pata naheen hay. Lakin agar koi asee baat hay to aap ko zaroor forum ko in brokers kay barry main btana chahiye taky doosry traders un say door reh sakain.

hetal
2011-10-18, 12:00 AM

hetal
2011-10-18, 01:54 PM
are bhai aj ke zamane paise ke laalaj ko kuch be kar sakte hai...so it depends how gud the revies are from diffternt sites but some broker have some conditions while the others have too many.....

bhanu
2011-10-20, 01:09 AM

princeali
2011-10-20, 09:42 AM

ya bhai mai aap ki baath sai sehmath hu :) regulated brokers jo badai hotai hai o log bhi promotion kailiya bonus detai hai .. but sabhi newbies ko yahi dar rehta hai ki kahi ai broker scam to nahi ... jo bhi broker more then 100 $ usd deta hai uskai uper to sabhi shak karnai lagai hai aaj kal .. newbies .well mai yahi kehna chahunga ki before joining company background dekhai aur o regulated hai ya nahi ai dekhai aur hamesha yaad rakhai reviews dekhna zaruri hai sabhi brokers kai jo bonus detai hai .. :)

vicky
2011-10-20, 10:21 AM

I am fully agree with you . there is so many good bonus from good broker which is really genuine but never scam . personally i took so many bonus and i withdraw money from that bonus but also have few experience that i got scam by broker . so we need careful and must be check term of condition before taking any bonus otherwise it may waste of time.

chintan
2011-10-22, 11:43 PM
jo bade broker hota hai wo 50$ bonus dete hai par kehte hai tum withdraw jab hi kar payoege jab 500$ invest karoeage, to iska kuch faidya hota nahi hai, mai to kehta hu ye sab dhunda chod hi do

nitintripathi
2011-10-23, 10:12 AM
nahi yehi zaruri nahi hai ki bade broker jo zyaada bonus offer karte hai woh scam ho but haan probabilty high hoti hai ki woh scams ho kyunki hota bi hai jab kuch fishy lagta hai itna zyaada bonus dek kar magar yeh zaruri bi nahi hai ki bade bonus wale brokers scam ho kyunki kuch brokers attract karne ki koshish karte hai ache offers ke saath

anubhavsingh
2011-10-23, 10:16 AM

kuch brokres se aap acha fayda bhi kama sakte hai jabki kayi brokers scam bhi hote hai
forex market me bahut scams hote hai..aapko proper study ke bad hi kisi broker ko join karna chhaiye
me kafi time se instaforex ke sath kaam kar raha hon aur mujhe ispe poora bharosa hai

vicky
2011-10-23, 10:24 AM

Actually good broker also sometime offer good amount for bonus but its true when after giving bonus they ask deposit more then its no doubt very bad idea and when some broker asked unrealistic lot completion to withdraw profit . anyway i think we need review of that broker carefully before taking such bonus .

hetal
2011-10-23, 09:12 PM
i think not all big brokers are scam but some of them are scam.they give big bonus for attraction which is i think not much useful.you should collect all information about brokers and then only you should join that broker

bhanu
2011-10-24, 11:27 PM
i also dont think that big bonus giving brokers can turn into scam i havnt heard about it till now there are many brokers giving good bonus in this market you should choose the broker according to ur choice there is also 100% giving broker figfx.com

100c
2011-10-28, 12:11 PM

Yes I agree with you their are lot of brokers who are giving big bonuses but not to scam. However some minority of the broker they are doing this type of culprit things and peoples have fear to join forex business.

narendra
2011-10-29, 01:23 PM

gosians
2011-10-29, 07:51 PM
Mery khyal sy wo brokers jin ka no deposit bonus zada hota hy like $100 or more tu wo ya tu shoro sy he scam hoty hen ya boht jld ho jaty hen but wo brokers jo $5 ya $7 no deposit bonus dyty hen hum un ko scam list main nahi dal skty jb tk test na kr len.

jai
2011-11-03, 10:57 PM
Jo brokers no deposit bonus dyty hen boht zyada like $100 no deposit bonus i think wo brokers scam hoty hen aur wo brokers jo deposit bonus dyty hen like 30% deposit bonus wo scam nhi hoty. Kuch brokers small no deposit bonus dyty hen like $5 or $7 tu ic trah k brokers b scam nhi hoty i think.

krishan
2011-11-06, 05:48 PM
वहाँ इंटरनेट में दलालों के सभी प्रकार के होते हैं ..
उनमें से कुछ घोटाले कर रहे हैं जबकि इन दलालों के कुछ वास्तविक हैं ..
इस मानदंड है जिस पर हम तय कर सकते हैं कि दलाल घोटाले या नहीं है नहीं है

krishan
2011-11-06, 08:14 PM

s19
2011-11-07, 09:36 AM
i think before chossing brker we must know about his history...
wo market me kab se hai..or wo kitnaa famous hai..kitne user uske saat jude huye hai....
bonus is other matter..but we aslo try to know what are the terms for bonus..some time we see they give good bonus but fiex their term & conditions..

s19
2011-11-07, 05:24 PM
i am not agree with you that jo brokers no deposit or welcome bonus $100 dete hai we scam hote hai....
wo broker users ko inviite krne k liye hota hai..or unke $100 par bahut saari term & conditions hoti hai..like targets 1000 trade in a months..like etc.
or jo below bonus dete hai unki b kuch conditions hoti haiii.....broker hame makrket ki image k hisaab se select krnaa chahahiyee...jese instaforex has a very good value in market.

dmambi
2011-11-07, 08:10 PM

We can not think just because they are offering more bonus means they are scam. It is one type of promotion of there business and no need to view with doubt. We should check there credentials on forums, google etc and then come to the conclusion.

sanjeev
2011-11-12, 10:42 PM
दोनों उन sabhi दलाल बोनस acche ऐसा कभी नहीं होते. लेकिन सहायक दलाल जो भी हैं बड़ा बोनस डेटा wo मैं scammer शिशुओं हैं लगता है. छोटी आप हैं करने के लिए स्थितियां उस में सावधान रहना चाहिए. जमा बोनस घोटाला नहीं है. बहुत से आप इस पर व्यापार किया है तो यह तुम्हारा है. ताकि वे अपने प्रसार के लिए मिलता है.

chirayu
2011-11-13, 06:18 PM
yep there are some broker's tht do offer 100$ for registering and they do give it after a month to our a/c's but yeah the restriction part, i mean rules part is a bit tough to maintain descipline and also to prevent scam but i have no idea abt fakesters coz i never googled many to look forward to..

sachin
2011-11-13, 10:04 PM
But mey be just the problem with a lot of time we will get to benefit until the opening of the 10 lots with the lot size trade is only 0:01

akshayfuriya
2011-11-14, 01:14 PM
insta broker is the best and the best in my opinion because after all, not all brokers dare offer good service and the best for its customers except insta

amit
2011-11-15, 05:59 PM
Actually good broker also sometime offer good amount for bonus but its true when after giving bonus they ask deposit more then its no doubt very bad idea and when some broker asked unrealistic lot completion to withdraw profit . anyway i think we need review of that broker carefully before taking such bonus .

amit
2011-11-15, 06:33 PM
I am fully agree with you . there is so many good bonus from good broker which is really genuine but never scam . personally i took so many bonus and i withdraw money from that bonus but also have few experience that i got scam by broker . so we need careful and must be check term of condition before taking any bonus otherwise it may waste of time.

sachin
2011-11-15, 10:43 PM

weekager
2011-11-19, 11:17 AM

han bilkul waqai barrey bonus wale brokers kafi had tak scam hotey hane main khud es ka experince kiya ha ya phr un ki conditions he aesi hoti hane hane k koi bhi traders pora nahi kar sakta or woh scam lagtey hane

arihant
2011-11-20, 04:10 PM

aryan
2011-11-20, 06:13 PM

speedy
2011-11-20, 08:30 PM

I do agree with you, we should search on Google fro comments by the people who have availed the bonuses if we are doubtful about any forex broker. It is not necessary that a broker offering a big bonus will always be scam, a good broker may put the conditions of certain amount of lots to be trade before the bonus withdrawal.

lovefx
2011-11-20, 11:27 PM
NO, all the bonus offered are not scammed them self. Yet we can go for a goggle search to find out the broker's rating and comment my people. We must be cautious to choose a broker, if we choose a wrong broker all the hard work will in vain .

tibasingh
2011-11-23, 11:42 PM

barrey bonus wale brokers scame to nahi hotey par un ki cindtions itne sakht hoti hane bonus ki k koi aam trader to pori nahi kar sakta or es waja se he ham ko woh near to scam lagtey hane

hiren
2011-11-27, 05:29 PM

kamla
2011-11-27, 06:30 PM

hiren
2011-11-27, 10:49 PM

yogesh
2011-11-27, 10:59 PM
There are so many brokers these days, and so there is lot competition. Due to that every broker want to attract more and more customers/traders, and for that they offer different attractions, including welcome bonus deposit bonus etc. and there is nothing wrong in doing that as it is part of their business. So i dont think a bonus will indicate that broker is scam.

kamla
2011-11-28, 02:15 AM

rakesh
2011-12-02, 01:50 PM
Oh really, mujhay to etoro kay barry main ya un ki promotions kay barry main kuch pata naheen hay. Lakin agar koi asee baat hay to aap ko zaroor forum ko in brokers kay barry main btana chahiye taky doosry traders un say door reh sakain.

realfun07
2011-12-02, 07:24 PM
There are so many brokers these days, and so there is lot competition. Due to that every broker want to attract more and more customers/traders, and for that they offer different attractions, including welcome bonus deposit bonus etc. and there is nothing wrong in doing that as it is part of their business. So i dont think a bonus will indicate that broker is scam.

Not all the brokers who offer more deposit bonus are scams.Although if a broker is reputed and offers more deposit bonus to attract more clients there is no harm to join him but if there is a new name you come across and he offers more bonus one should be cautious.

naseedfx
2011-12-03, 03:57 PM

shide ye kisi had tak thik ho bat par main ye samghta houn k un k rules itne he sakht hotey hane k koi bhi traer un ko pora nahi kar sakta or es liye woh ham ko scam lagtey hane

azhar
2011-12-03, 04:59 PM
No
Mujay nahi lagta k ziada bonus dainy waly broker scam hoty he me nay kuch broker use kiye he jo k scam nhi he aur forex trading me broker scam nhi daiky.

realfun07
2011-12-03, 05:19 PM
some time i too think that those brokers who offer too much bonus are very difficult to trade and some time it is very very difficult to trade with them for getting some good money from them. so it is better to stay away from them.

Not all the brokers who offer big deposit bonus are scams as brokers do it to attract more and more new clients since forex is becoming more and more popular and reputed brokers who offer big deposit bonus are not scam brokers.

speedy
2011-12-04, 05:52 PM
Not all the brokers who offer big deposit bonus are scams as brokers do it to attract more and more new clients since forex is becoming more and more popular and reputed brokers who offer big deposit bonus are not scam brokers.

You are right, all the brokers are not scam, there are many brokers who are very good and Insta Forex is one of the best broker in Asia so we need to verify a broker if we have any doubt about it.
For me, there is no need to go anywhere because we have already joined the best broker in the world.

anchitkole
2011-12-08, 01:30 PM
Zaroori nahi hay k har baray bonus wala broker scam ho. Bonus ka basic maqsad clients ko attract karna hota hay lihaza zarori nahi k jo broker bara bonus offer karay wo scam ho ga. Haan albatta broker ki bonus withdrawalki conditions say is bat ka andaza lagaya jasakta hay.

nikhil_rrane
2011-12-14, 04:45 PM
Most of the online brokers offer lot of bonus but they are not scam at all because they provide some condition to withdraw that bonus so that after fulfill of that condition we are able to withdraw the bonus from our account and they also get some amount of spreads.

vikas
2011-12-14, 06:08 PM

ketan
2011-12-14, 07:28 PM

aniket
2011-12-19, 10:07 PM

aniket
2011-12-19, 11:00 PM

dmambi
2011-12-20, 06:37 PM
I think there is nothing to do with bonus offered and the cheating by the broker. since in any business they need to invest certain amount of money to attract the customers, here brokers are using bonus money as the expenditure to recruit more traders under there belly.

THE ACE
2011-12-20, 06:54 PM
may be or may be not. i think if broker gives you no deposit bonus without any restriction like REGIONAL, USAGE , TERMS AND CONDITIONS ETC. , THEN IT CAN BE A SCAM .
SO before getting to a broker , search about it , read reviews or use forums to learn about the brokers . it is very important thing for every trader.

hetal
2011-12-21, 03:33 PM
ya bhai mai aap ki baath sai sehmath hu regulated brokers jo badai hotai hai o log bhi promotion kailiya bonus detai hai .. but sabhi newbies ko yahi dar rehta hai ki kahi ai broker scam to nahi ... jo bhi broker more then 100 $ usd deta hai uskai uper to sabhi shak karnai lagai hai aaj kal .. newbies .well mai yahi kehna chahunga ki before joining company background dekhai aur o regulated hai ya nahi ai dekhai aur hamesha yaad rakhai reviews dekhna zaruri hai sabhi brokers kai jo bonus detai hai ..

aniket
2011-12-21, 04:34 PM
barrey bonus wale brokers scame to nahi hotey par un ki cindtions itne sakht hoti hane bonus ki k koi aam trader to pori nahi kar sakta or es waja se he ham ko woh near to scam lagtey hane

vikas
2011-12-21, 05:36 PM
han bilkul waqai barrey bonus wale brokers kafi had tak scam hotey hane main khud es ka experince kiya ha ya phr un ki conditions he aesi hoti hane hane k koi bhi traders pora nahi kar sakta or woh scam lagtey hane

furiya
2011-12-24, 01:28 PM

bestlooser
2011-12-24, 02:42 PM

g haan kafi time se koi acha no deposit badi amount wala broekr aa ya hi nahi aur jo aaye hain woh bhi bohut hi mushkil condition k sath the so ab woh trend nahi raha k jab new brokers acha bonus de rahe the aur is ki waja yeh thi k broekrs ko un ka koi faida nahi hota hoga

adahidayat
2011-12-24, 03:08 PM
nahi, har waqt isa nahi hota k bari bonus waly broker scam hotay hain...humay inki registration aur regulation check karna hoga....bazz awqaat kuch broker acha bonus daythy hain...lakin usko withdraw karnay kay conditions be zyaada hotay hain....so ye zaroori nahi hai k koi broker bara bonus day aur scam hu....waisay bhi ju scam hotay hain...wo bonus day ya na day, phir bhi wo scam hotay hain aur logo to cheat karthy hain.....

kanwaljit
2011-12-24, 04:11 PM
not at all, brokers are not scams it is us the traders who need to be careful where we trade and how we trade. and yes the broker competition is really tough so they try to give bonus to attract clients

bigearners
2011-12-24, 04:23 PM
mujhe nahi lagta ki every broker who are offering good bonus are scam.. haan kuch ho sakte hain scammer joh deposit se bhi jada bonus offer karta ho that may be possible.
waise aap apne instaforex ko le lo kitne offers, bonuses aur contest deta hai and running from longtime without any issue. Even, awarded as asia No.1 broker many times, best support they are providing as well as posting bonus too.

yogesh
2011-12-24, 04:34 PM
mujhe nahi lagta ki every broker who are offering good bonus are scam.. haan kuch ho sakte hain scammer joh deposit se bhi jada bonus offer karta ho that may be possible.
waise aap apne instaforex ko le lo kitne offers, bonuses aur contest deta hai and running from longtime without any issue. Even, awarded as asia No.1 broker many times, best support they are providing as well as posting bonus too.

Bilkul sahi kaha, mujhe nahi lagta insta-forex se jayada offers ya promotions par kharch koi bhi karta hoga, aur phiri bhi unka performance bahut accha hai, ho sakta hai inhi promotions ke karan unke pas itne jyada client hon - aur jyada client yani jayada earning isme koi sandeh nahi.

Pabelbd
2011-12-24, 05:51 PM
Without Instaforex. Ami jani a rokom oneak broker ase jara a dhoroner bonus ofer kore tara scam kore thake kintu instaforex a rokom kisu allow kore na tara holo akta legal company asiar modhhe.

sarwars
2011-12-24, 06:47 PM
The traders who think that brokers who give big bonuses to their clients scam their clients but this is not the case as their are big names and big brokers who give bonuses on each deposit to their clients and i think one should know clearly the broker.

nikam
2011-12-25, 02:13 PM
I 100% disagree with TS,

nikam
2011-12-25, 03:21 PM
from my experience, there is one broker that gives false bonuses to the client.

furiya
2011-12-25, 03:26 PM

nikam
2011-12-25, 03:28 PM
insta best course. there is no any requirement for us to do wd after a profit.
this is a very attractive offers from several brokers that I follow.
salute to insta.

bigearners
2011-12-25, 06:21 PM
Bilkul sahi kaha, mujhe nahi lagta insta-forex se jayada offers ya promotions par kharch koi bhi karta hoga, aur phiri bhi unka performance bahut accha hai, ho sakta hai inhi promotions ke karan unke pas itne jyada client hon - aur jyada client yani jayada earning isme koi sandeh nahi.
haan sahi bola aapne IFX jada promotion aur contest pe kharch karne wala broker maine abhi tak nahi dekha aur phir best support hain itne representative available har forum pe ki woh hamari problems ko kuch minutes mein hi solve kar dete hain..
Aur promotion ki wajah se hi unke itne client hai ki woh always profitable hain.

oh great to hear that IFX launched chat faciltiy like web insta..where is the option or link i will surely check it out and try out new facility.

mayengbam
2011-12-27, 02:58 PM

Agree with you. But we should be careful when a new broker comes up giving some unrealistic freebies or bonus, its better not to invest immediately, take time and check their offers and ask yourself "Will i be able to give that bonus if i were the owner of the company?' I guess you will get the answer

shinde
2011-12-28, 12:11 PM
Not all the brokers who offer more deposit bonus are scams.Although if a broker is reputed and offers more deposit bonus to attract more clients there is no harm to join him but if there is a new name you come across and he offers more bonus one should be cautious.

anubhavsingh
2011-12-28, 02:24 PM
scam hotay hain kay nae, ye to nae kaha jaa sakta, laykin os bonus to use kerna or withdraw kernay per bht sari terms hoti hain, agr on ko achi tarah samaj lia jaey to phir ho sakta hay kay aik trader oss bonus say achi tarah faida utha sakay.

me is baat se poori trah sehmat hon
har bonus dene wala broker scam nahi hota..kayi scam bhi hote hai lekin reputed brokers kabhi scam nahi hote lekin har broker ki alag alag policy hoti hai paisa withdraw karne ki
un policies ko dhyan me rakh ke hi broker ko join karna chahiey warna aapko nuksan ho sakta hai

lax
2011-12-28, 10:20 PM

anubhavsingh
2011-12-29, 10:30 AM

har bade bonus wale broker scam nahi hote..agar broker reputed hai aur kafi time se forex trading kar raha hai to uspe bharosa kiya ja sakta hai...forex ke market me bahut scam hote hai lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki har broker scam hai

shinde
2011-12-31, 01:52 PM
Most of the online brokers offer lot of bonus but they are not scam at all because they provide some condition to withdraw that bonus so that after fulfill of that condition we are able to withdraw the bonus from our account and they also get some amount of spreads.

aadrika
2011-12-31, 05:43 PM
The fact that a broker offers big bonus does not mean that it is a scam. Although, the conditions for the unlocking of the bonus might prove to be quite unrealistic for most brokers. That is why I love instaforex, they offer a good bonus (30% on deposit) and their conditions are reasonable.

sinjiku
2011-12-31, 06:19 PM

I think we should memlilih right broker who bener much demand and already has a good reputation so we can have more confidence. and when profit should we wd minimal advance capital we can go back and trading of profit alone

muhammadatif
2011-12-31, 08:33 PM
Yes these are scams. I have tried many brokers of this type but it is not necessary that all are scams may be some brokers real but usually are scams.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-02, 12:42 AM
Yes these are scams. I have tried many brokers of this type but it is not necessary that all are scams may be some brokers real but usually are scams.

forex bahut abda trading platform hai aur issi wajah se internet pe na jane apko kitne broketrs mil saket ahi forex tarding kaarne ke liye
lekin kayi brokers scam bhi hote hai jinpe kayi tardre bahuit hi jaldi bharosa kar lete hai..isliye naye tarders ko apna broker abhut hi soch samjh ke chun na chahiye kyunki apka lagaya hua sara paisa broker leke bhag sakta hai

tajdarbet
2012-01-10, 06:30 PM

nahi mere khiyal main asa nahi ha kioun k main ne un ko use kiya ha lekin un ki conditions kafi sakhta hane esi liye woh ham ko scam lagtey hane kioun k un ki condition pori karna aam trader k bas ki bat nahi hoti ha or esi taran woh ham ko scam lagtey hne

asingh601
2012-01-11, 12:47 AM
main to is bare me nahin janta par maine ek site dekhi thi jahan par kai aise hi scam sites ke bare me bataya tha jo logon ko jyada bonus ka lalach de kar fansati hai ya fir free bonus ka lalach deti hai aur ye sites scam hoti hai kyonki suppose ki aapne free bonus lekar kuch earning kar li aur bhi wo earning ko withdraw karne ka request diya to wo paise to account se kat dega par earning ko reject kar dega fir koi contact kam nahi aayega.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-11, 12:55 AM
main to is bare me nahin janta par maine ek site dekhi thi jahan par kai aise hi scam sites ke bare me bataya tha jo logon ko jyada bonus ka lalach de kar fansati hai ya fir free bonus ka lalach deti hai aur ye sites scam hoti hai kyonki suppose ki aapne free bonus lekar kuch earning kar li aur bhi wo earning ko withdraw karne ka request diya to wo paise to account se kat dega par earning ko reject kar dega fir koi contact kam nahi aayega.

internet pe bahut websites aisi hai jispe forex scams ke bare me likha hua hota hai aur uspe compnies ke naam bhi de rakhe hote hai jo ki scam karti hai
isliye har trader ko forex join karne se pehle ache se broker ki research kar leni chahaiye uske baad hi deposite karna chahaiye kyunki forex me sabse zada scam hote hai aur traders isse jitna bach ke rahe utna acha hai

twinkling star
2012-01-12, 06:00 PM
as I also heard these kind of news now a days. as I m new bie main kisi acchay say broker ko jannana chahti ho jo jiyada bonus bhi day and scam bhi na ho. plz guide me if you can. as you should guide us about the good broker. and good trader yeh bhi hamain batain k how can we identify the good broker or bad broker? reply with yours experiences also...

mazba
2012-01-12, 11:58 PM
i don't think so.Because bonus is a promotion offer in all Fores broker.Some times some broker
give big amount of bonus for open and deposit in a real account.

dada
2012-01-13, 12:54 AM
Mujhe Nehi lagta ki bade bonus wale broker scam hote he. waise main always accha broker se deal karta hoon. usme se instaforex best he. bonus lete waqt terms and condition dhyan se padna chahiye ebam us broker ke details jaan lena chahiye taki kabhi aap scam na ho. isliye dhyan es broker choose karna chahiye.

ali1011
2012-01-13, 07:37 AM
Meray kehayl sy aisa b ho sakta hy ku k agr ap me kisi cheez ke kami hy to ap apna bra balance be ganwa sakty hen mgar agar ap full expert ho to ap boaht sa profit earn kr sakty ho i believed/.

lax
2012-01-15, 06:03 PM
ot all the brokers who offer more deposit bonus are scams.Although if a broker is reputed and offers more deposit bonus to attract more clients there is no harm to join him but if there is a new name you come across and he offers more bonus one should be cautious.

lax
2012-01-15, 06:15 PM

anubhavsingh
2012-01-19, 05:33 PM
ot all the brokers who offer more deposit bonus are scams.Although if a broker is reputed and offers more deposit bonus to attract more clients there is no harm to join him but if there is a new name you come across and he offers more bonus one should be cautious.

broker ka scam hona unka bada bonus ya chote bonus pe depend nahi karta
kayi brokers to bonus bhi nahi dete lekin fir kuch dino ke baad scam nikal jate hai...forex me scam ke bahut zada chances rehte hai aur zadatar naye tradres iska shikar hote hai..isloiye forex me agar aapko safe rehna hai top aapko ache se acha aur reputed broker ke sath hi contact rakhna chahaiye

metroearn
2012-01-19, 05:57 PM
bohoot sare brokers hai jo non deposit bonus ka opportunity deta hai.kuch websites hai jo real hai lekin maximum bonus dene wala brokes scam hota hai. be careful.

sangam
2012-01-19, 09:32 PM
bohoot sare brokers hai jo non deposit bonus ka opportunity deta hai.kuch websites hai jo real hai lekin maximum bonus dene wala brokes scam hota hai. be careful.

I do not believe in the no deposit bonus since the only thing i will say is that we have to make profits based on the money that we are putting into the markets and this will happen only when we are having the funds to trade with which are of any significant value.

fxquest
2012-01-19, 10:05 PM
Mujhe nahi lagta ki bonus ka forex-broker ke scam hone se jyada koi lena dena hai. Ajkal forex brokers me kafi jyada pratispradha hai aur iskaran ve lubhavne offers dete hain. Bas hame itna karne ki jaroorat hai ki trusted our regulated broker join karen baki in offers ka fayda uthane me koi harz nahi hai.

dmambi
2012-01-20, 05:17 AM
मै इससे सहमत नहीं हूँ, कुछ ब्रोकर्स अपने को अद्वेर्तीसे करने के लिए और ज्यादा क्लिएन्त्स अपने और अत्त्रक्ट करने के लिए कुछ तरह की बोनुस आपर करते है , और इससे में कोई संसय करने की बात नहीं है. ये सिर्फ एक मार्केटिंग का तेच्निकुए है.

indianforex
2012-01-20, 05:26 AM
yes i an agree with this.there are more competition between the brokers to get more customers .to get more customer some brokers offers more bonus than the other brokers.scams or not depends upon the brokers and we have to decide it

bestlooser
2012-01-20, 11:48 AM
yes i an agree with this.there are more competition between the brokers to get more customers .to get more customer some brokers offers more bonus than the other brokers.scams or not depends upon the brokers and we have to decide it

yes of course there are so many options to choose and internet is so big and we can have customers from all over the world so there is big competition so broekrs can increase there earning by having more and more customers and this is why promotion is important and broker do give bonuses for promotion purpose and it actually work and you may not know a broekr but once it is giving free bonus you would definitely join there.

atif58
2012-01-20, 12:29 PM
On internet there are some brokers who are scam. Yes you are right they offers big and big bonuses and take away your money. But think not all the bonus giving brokers are not scam. On internet you can search forums for the reviews of brokers. You will find the brokers who are scamming.

tarun2305
2012-01-23, 07:55 PM
dekho bhai...main bahut dher sare brokers ke chakkar me ni padta ....ye indian-forex hi best hai aur main isis me rehna pasand karunga..aur mjhe kahin ni jana

sid
2012-01-23, 11:03 PM

sonia
2012-01-29, 08:58 PM
it is very difficult to answer these question. sometime good broker offer bonus to increase their clients. on the other hand, some broker has , who only offer bonus to attract the client and make fraud. it is really difficult to identify a fraud broker. for a newbie, it is better to start with a renowned broker who is working for long time and in the ranking.happy trading

zeghbadrahem
2012-01-29, 10:12 PM
well i dont think that all the broker have scam when they give us the bonus i think that the mistake is on us when breack some roles of the bonus like the hedge between the account and the trade on the same ip adress this all make as lose the bonus but till now i dont find a broker wich scam with the bonus always i make some profit and withdraw it normally

seahawks90
2012-01-30, 12:27 AM
not everytime because i have seen a lot of brokers who are starting with very high leverages and offering big bonuses but still they are giving the profits to their clients so i must say that its not necessary that big bonuses and big leverages can make a broker scam.

pooja
2012-02-03, 01:55 PM

alam
2012-02-03, 04:13 PM
may be or may be not. i think if broker gives you no deposit bonus without any restriction like REGIONAL, USAGE , TERMS AND CONDITIONS ETC. , THEN IT CAN BE A SCAM .
SO before getting to a broker , search about it , read reviews or use forums to learn about the brokers . it is very important thing for every trader.

gala
2012-02-04, 06:54 PM

alam
2012-02-05, 03:59 PM
It is true that not all brokers that offer bonuses are scam but it is best to trade with the brokers that offer bonus on deposit. This is one way of weeding out the scam from the true. If a broker offers you a bonus without you making any deposit and also offers that you can withdraw from it, the broker can be genuine as long as the bonus is not big bonus. A broker offering no deposit bonus of $100 might not be completely transparent.

alam
2012-02-06, 03:27 PM
Meray kehayl sy aisa b ho sakta hy ku k agr ap me kisi cheez ke kami hy to ap apna bra balance be ganwa sakty hen mgar agar ap full expert ho to ap boaht sa profit earn kr sakty ho i believed/.

pooja
2012-02-07, 02:00 PM

arihant
2012-02-07, 04:39 PM

nilesh
2012-02-07, 08:02 PM

pooja
2012-02-10, 12:50 PM

vikas
2012-02-12, 03:41 PM

donofforex
2012-02-15, 06:02 PM

han gi mugh ko bhi aesa he lagta ha k barrey bonus wale brokers jo hane woh scam hotey hane kioun k main ne kafi saoun ko try kiya ha or un se bonus liya ha jab main ne un ki condition pori kar liye to unhaoun ne mugh ko bonus nahi diya main ne esi liye bonus par trade karna he churr diya ha

vikas
2012-02-20, 04:59 PM

niteshforex
2012-02-21, 01:47 PM
It is true that not all brokers that offer bonuses are scam but it is best to trade with the brokers that offer bonus on deposit. This is one way of weeding out the scam from the true. If a broker offers you a bonus without you making any deposit and also offers that you can withdraw from it, the broker can be genuine as long as the bonus is not big bonus. A broker offering no deposit bonus of $100 might not be completely transparent.

kamrul10
2012-02-21, 02:21 PM
actually, non deposit bonus dena wala brokers scam hoga e thik baath nehi hai.keu ki, instaforex bhi non deposit 10$ deta hai.lekin jayada tar bonus dene wala brokers scam hota hai.

maryosa
2012-02-21, 02:48 PM
I think broker who offer bonus no deposit is scam. Why give free money and no work for it. It mean that broker want to take deposit of trader and run, when trader finally deposit. Maybe not all broker, but many of them do so.

lgarhboularbah
2012-02-21, 02:52 PM
well i think that we can find this kind of broker but it is very less because all the broker try to find the maximum of the trader "client" possible well they do the no deposit bonus to take those trader but they put some condition for that bonus and if yo break someone you wil not got the profit or withdraw

krishan
2012-02-26, 04:11 PM

anubhavsingh
2012-02-27, 06:54 PM

forex market me bahut zada scams hote hai aur traders ko aise scam wale brokefrs se bach ke trading karni chahaiye
me is baat se agree nahi karta ki bade bonus dene wale brokers scam hote ai..bahut se ache brokers bhi hai jo ki apne traders ko bonus bhi dete hai aur trading me unki help bhi karte hai..isliye har bade bonus dene wale broker ko scam nahi kaha ja sakta

krishan
2012-02-28, 04:43 PM
it is very difficult to answer these question. sometime good broker offer bonus to increase their clients. on the other hand, some broker has , who only offer bonus to attract the client and make fraud. it is really difficult to identify a fraud broker. for a newbie, it is better to start with a renowned broker who is working for long time and in the ranking.happy trading

sasmita11
2012-02-28, 09:18 PM
Some times a good broker who has lot of clients also offer some good promotions to get some more clients he do not scam at all but some small brokers expect some good no of clients and offer bonus,if the clients are nt in good n after bonus than their income also down than they will remove bonus and site Jone karoge.

krishan
2012-02-29, 01:26 PM

jai
2012-02-29, 02:25 PM

jai
2012-02-29, 04:30 PM
Mery khyal sy wo brokers jin ka no deposit bonus zada hota hy like $100 or more tu wo ya tu shoro sy he scam hoty hen ya boht jld ho jaty hen but wo brokers jo $5 ya $7 no deposit bonus dyty hen hum un ko scam list main nahi dal skty jb tk test na kr len.

siddesh
2012-02-29, 06:19 PM
You are right, all the brokers are not scam, there are many brokers who are very good and Insta Forex is one of the best broker in Asia so we need to verify a broker if we have any doubt about it.
For me, there is no need to go anywhere because we have already joined the best broker in the world.

seahawks90
2012-03-01, 04:37 PM
broker scam hai ye nahi hume ye sab achchi tarah uski investigation kar lena chahiye tab hume us broker mein haath dalna chahiye agar hum investigation na kare to hum galat broker mein paisa invest karke apna money loss kar sakte hai..

i agree with you and i must say that now a days a ot of brokers are available online and some brokers are offering us huge bonuses but it doesn't means that they are scam, you must have to search everything on google or on some forex related forums that the broker which you have chosen is legit or scam because now a days a lot of brokers have eaten a lot of money of their clients or members.

kamrul10
2012-03-01, 04:40 PM

ha, thik kaha hai aap.ledkin instaforex to weekly contest main bohoot sare bonus deta hai.so keya hum instaforex ko bhi scame kahenge ? impossible.instaforex number one hai and sab bonus dene wale brokers scam nehi hota hai.

kamrul10
2012-03-01, 11:13 PM
bohoot sare brokers hai jo bonus opportunity deta hai.hum iss k liye forex brokers ko scam nehio keh sakte hai.scam depend karta hai brokers ki support,customer support, financial department k upar.google research se aur bhi jankari hasil kiya ja sakta hai.

kashifrehman
2012-03-02, 12:46 PM
Now a day the real matter for the broker is to get funds from trader they make all the compains in a sense to attract new traders who are willing to invest the major thing is to study their bonus term and conditions some times you cannot withdraw even your profit without depositing the required bucks.

examin
2012-03-02, 03:24 PM
the brokers try to attract traders by promotion bonus and also attract the trader on this forum by making ads on forums and contest ,spread and gift ,every broker have special way to attract client.

sachin
2012-03-10, 04:54 PM

sunil
2012-03-10, 08:45 PM

sunil
2012-03-12, 01:27 PM

patil
2012-03-23, 01:02 PM
broker scam hai ye nahi hume ye sab achchi tarah uski investigation kar lena chahiye tab hume us broker mein haath dalna chahiye agar hum investigation na kare to hum galat broker mein paisa invest karke apna money loss kar sakte hai..

aryan
2012-03-23, 05:21 PM
bohoot sare brokers hai jo bonus opportunity deta hai.hum iss k liye forex brokers ko scam nehio keh sakte hai.scam depend karta hai brokers ki support,customer support, financial department k upar.google research se aur bhi jankari hasil kiya ja sakta hai.

aryan
2012-03-23, 05:23 PM
ha, thik kaha hai aap.ledkin instaforex to weekly contest main bohoot sare bonus deta hai.so keya hum instaforex ko bhi scame kahenge ? impossible.instaforex number one hai and sab bonus dene wale brokers scam nehi hota hai.

Marcs
2012-03-23, 05:26 PM
I think that there are some misconceptions amongst few traders who think that brokers who give big bonuses to their clients scam their clients but this is not the case as their are big names and big brokers who give bonuses on each deposit to their clients...

Hina Abbasi
2012-03-23, 05:48 PM
I Don't Think So That Those Broker Who Give Big Bonus Turned Into scam Because Brokers Earn money From Our commissions/Spread , Now There are many Brokers In The Market Who Give too Much Bonus But They are Still Trusted.

marjuck
2012-03-23, 06:34 PM
most of the broker cheat with trader by offering more and more bonus like 100% or over deposit bonus. they try to attract the trader by very lucrative advertise. so before invest we need to be aware about such broker. but not all broker are scamer.

ShoSho
2012-03-23, 06:57 PM
For me i have never see a broker like instaforex as it is the best broker that i have ever see as it presents many service and features that i have never see like it in any other broker also it presents bonus nice systems
long live instaforex

waqtitrader
2012-03-24, 11:52 AM

nahi main nahi samghta k aesi koi baat hoti ha kioun k es us brokers ki repution khatrab ohti ha or phr log us k sath trade karna pasand nahi kartey hane mere khiyal mian to brokers scam nahi hotey haen un ki jo condition hoti hane woh kafi sakht hoti hane es liye ham ko woh scam he lagtey haen

rakesh
2012-03-24, 01:21 PM

zahidrock
2012-03-24, 01:52 PM
I don't think that because this form give us big bonus from one section and this forum also attach with instaforex And i think instaforex is one of the best broker in Asia. I love to trade with this broker. So its not right that bade bonus wale broker scam hote hai.

anitagala124
2012-03-24, 04:14 PM

jai
2012-03-24, 06:35 PM

kameeelforex
2012-03-24, 07:40 PM
han ha n ye batt bilkul thik ha k barrey bonus waley brokers akser scam hotey haen kioun k main ne ek do k sath kaam kiya ha par unhoun ne mugh ko apna profit nahi diya haes liye main ye keh raha houn

lode
2012-03-24, 07:46 PM
for this time i can not find any scam forex brokers i try a lot of forex brokers some give bonus and some not the only bad things that have face in some bad brokers is requote to open or close the deal.

ezincenter
2012-03-24, 08:00 PM
I am as well heard about some brokers who give new traders a welcome bonus sometimes with no deposit at all, but but unfortunately some of them are scams, so reading the reviews about each broker can make you safe in some ways.

bestlooser
2012-03-24, 09:08 PM

well aaj kal aisa ho raha hai shayed kyon k aajkal koi bade bonus wala broker a hi nahi raha hai aur pehle mein ne 2 brokers se ache khaase amoutn mein bonus liya per woh scam nahi the so zaroori nahi k bade bonsu wale scam hon.

amit
2012-03-26, 10:45 PM

rakesh
2012-03-27, 12:57 PM

rano53
2012-03-27, 07:23 PM
merie khayal mie kuch broker ho saktie hai jo scam hoo..lakan haqiqat mie merie sath tu abbie taak asia kuch nahee howa ... mie jetanie be broker janata hoo or jin kie sath mie nie trading kie hai onho nie mujay bounce daya hai...lakan aksar mie nie ye be suna hai kie baaz broker scam hotie hai...

jai
2012-03-27, 10:41 PM
No it doesn't seems like that as many legit brokers also gives such good amount of bonus when they starts their broker site to attract more amount of clients for their trading sites and thus many people just becomes interested to trade in their sites and platforms.Better make a research that which is cam and which is legit based on the performance and not with the bonus giving.

anitagala124
2012-03-28, 01:31 PM

jai
2012-03-29, 11:00 PM
Mujhe nahi lagta ki bonus ka forex-broker ke scam hone se jyada koi lena dena hai. Ajkal forex brokers me kafi jyada pratispradha hai aur iskaran ve lubhavne offers dete hain. Bas hame itna karne ki jaroorat hai ki trusted our regulated broker join karen baki in offers ka fayda uthane me koi harz nahi hai.

rano53
2012-03-29, 11:08 PM
merie khayal mie tu nahee ..bass jaab humay bounce mel jata hai hum bounce ko free ka balance samch kaar ora daitie or koy palaning nahee kartie jess kie woja sie hum ye samchtie hai kie bounce wolie broker scam hotie hai...

mita
2012-04-04, 12:48 PM
are bhai aj ke zamane paise ke laalaj ko kuch be kar sakte hai...so it depends how gud the revies are from diffternt sites but some broker have some conditions while the others have too many....

taqiniazi
2012-04-04, 10:55 PM
its not true that the brokers who gave big bonuses are scams. dear they are first level brokers who want to got many trader to work with them. that's why they gave some promotion to them on depositing.

mita
2012-04-05, 11:20 PM
I do agree with you, we should search on Google fro comments by the people who have availed the bonuses if we are doubtful about any forex broker. It is not necessary that a broker offering a big bonus will always be scam, a good broker may put the conditions of certain amount of lots to be trade before the bonus withdrawal.

viky
2012-04-06, 10:22 PM
Most of broker who do that are well-known
& traders started to avoid them
they use the advantage of high bonus to appeal many traders
then by changing rules every time & spreads in short periods
they start to make them lose their money, it is an ugly kind of scam

gava
2012-04-07, 11:42 PM

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-08, 12:38 AM

mara khal main broker koi scam nah data ya to main pehali dafa dahak raha hon k broker bonus baharana k layia koi scam nakilta ha agr koi scam ha to ya both achi bat ha is main ap ko ya hum ko to is main fida he fida ha ya to achi bat ha agr koi broker scam data han doller baharana k layia

silverfx
2012-04-08, 12:40 AM
mujhe lagta hai forex ma deposit karne se pehle usko acche tara samaj na chahiye.usko acche tara sikhna then management ke barema janne k liye demo practice karna chaiye.ledkin usse pehle investigation karna cahiye.

rahul
2012-04-08, 04:14 PM

rahul
2012-04-08, 04:56 PM

girish
2012-04-08, 07:21 PM
not at all, brokers are not scams it is us the traders who need to be careful where we trade and how we trade. and yes the broker competition is really tough so they try to give bonus to attract clients

gava
2012-04-10, 12:14 PM
Some times a good broker who has lot of clients also offer some good promotions to get some more clients he do not scam at all but some small brokers expect some good no of clients and offer bonus,if the clients are nt in good n after bonus than their income also down than they will remove bonus and site Jone karoge.

viky
2012-04-10, 10:58 PM
The traders who think that brokers who give big bonuses to their clients scam their clients but this is not the case as their are big names and big brokers who give bonuses on each deposit to their clients and i think one should know clearly the broker.

newentry
2012-04-11, 09:57 AM
it is hard to see the good broker and scammer broker if only see it for a while, then we have to find out the information about them and there are many traders have experiences for it then they wrote their complaints at some blogs or websites, and the best way to find it just see at forum, forum is a good place for share everything about it

abeda16
2012-04-11, 12:05 PM
trade karnese pahle maine bohot sare website pe kaam kya tha woh bara payment ke wada karke payment nehi dete hay.Isi liye mere hisab se jobhi trader high profitable broker pe bharosa karte hay woh ignore hay.Un hey yeh jan lena chahiye ke woh payment nehi dengey.

forexgain
2012-04-11, 01:57 PM
so far i am lucky that i have not come across the scam brokers or the scams of the brokers. so far every thing has been going for me as scam free and i hope that every thing will be same in the future as well. but there has to be laws that can catch hold of the scams

avi
2012-04-14, 04:49 PM

Maham Gill
2012-04-14, 04:59 PM

forex trading main ham na to kabi nahi para ya suna k kuch borker scam data han agr asa ha to ya both achi bat ha wasa ye to ek bonus ha k ap some post karo or both sara bonus hasil karao or us bouns sa trading karo or phar us sa ap profit hasil karo ya ka scam sa kam ha ka ye be to both achi scam ha.

avi
2012-04-14, 05:10 PM

bhai
2012-04-15, 04:40 PM
the brokers try to attract traders by promotion bonus and also attract the trader on this forum by making ads on forums and contest ,spread and gift ,every broker have special way to attract client.

bhai
2012-04-17, 02:27 PM

yaar
2012-04-17, 11:37 PM
for this time i can not find any scam forex brokers i try a lot of forex brokers some give bonus and some not the only bad things that have face in some bad brokers is requote to open or close the deal.

moti
2012-04-18, 03:02 PM
It is not always that the brokers who offer higher deposit bonuses are scams as many brokers want to attract more and more clients as a business policy and there is no harm about that. Brokers want to increase their client base and they offer more bonus on deposit.Also a trader must make sure that the broker is reputed as well as regulated.

sumonmia0526
2012-04-19, 01:33 AM

most of the brokers are offering a percentage of bonus credit for their deposit which is not means that they are scam brokers..if any brokers are trying to give 300-400% bonus then i would confused and think twice ..the bonus part is not important .the important is that is that bonus is losable or not .if that is not losable then no need to get that bonus..use high leverage is the same thing

waqarme2
2012-04-19, 01:37 AM
i really go with u because u r telling the truth, that not all the people are same ,different kind of people are there in the trading in forex, and its not necessary that all the brokers are the same, but yes be careful in this work of trading.