PDA

View Full Version : Long term trading.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

ican
2012-08-30, 12:45 PM
excuse me sir
i just want to ask about long therm
can you share some strategi for long therm?
my network too slow for scalping strategi

thank

esif
2012-08-30, 02:38 PM
Long therm tranding
There is an indicator iMACD, download it from internet, and place it over 4 hours time frame or larger
so your trades will be for long term, and enjoy the big pips, also you can use dinapoli preffered stochastic on daily time frame to trade..

jiching
2012-09-21, 07:25 AM
excuse me sir

thank

i like to trade long term, it's simple and i need not see the chart everytime.
i have no time to see the chart..
use the trend line to know the big trend..
follow the trend.. and leave it for 1-2 months

roopesh11
2012-09-21, 02:17 PM
Long term trading best hai forex trading me. Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye. Long term se hum log jyada profits kama sakte hain.

rilmo
2012-09-21, 03:27 PM
i like to trade long term, it's simple and i need not see the chart everytime.
i have no time to see the chart..
use the trend line to know the big trend..
follow the trend.. and leave it for 1-2 months

wow.. great.. :) .. let me ask you master.. .. if we want to play in Long therm trading, are there need big money to keep our MM and avoid the loss? cause in my perception we must ready to face big floating when using this method.. .. :) thanks

Tumpo FX
2012-09-21, 04:06 PM
Long therm trading...
For me, if you have big equity, you doesn't have to worried,
Just make sure what is the latest trend, spot the best open post position, and just leave it..
1 or 2 entry position is enough per month..
Trust your entry point, and make sure equity is big enough for the open post size..

:)

goldenmember
2012-09-21, 07:43 PM
excuse me sir

thank

I think to trade a longer term basis you need to look on a bigger timeframe chart. If you want to hold for days, then you should look at 4 hour and daily chart. Some people even look at weekly chart to see direction.

dennyandre
2012-10-12, 08:47 PM
I'm sure you'll agree that the long-term forex trading strategy or longterm will give us more freedom. You will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the front of the laptop as well. A long-term forex trading strategy basically consists of a time-frame (4 hours +), volatility is less strong, but strong resistance line, and the analysis of price action more accurate. just do it frennnd:)

junaid.1
2012-10-12, 08:50 PM
olng time trading hum lamby arsy ki planing k sth karty hai is main hum bahot sa paisa kama sakty hain

oemata
2012-12-26, 01:22 PM
I trade with some plan. First, long term trading. Second, Middle term trading Third, short term trading. Short term trading is applied to reach the middle and long term trading. In this way I can use use scalping to reach my idea for getting money for my needs in short.

Java Trader
2012-12-26, 11:06 PM
if you want to trade long. use good money management guys. then I suggest you understand the time frame D1 guys. if any candle size> 120 pip candle that follow, but not all of the candle will follow the candle. therefore understand itself.

abbey ak
2012-12-27, 04:35 AM
well be it Long therm trading or short term does not really count to me all that count is the ability for all forex traders to be able to identify the direction of the trend thats the qualities of a profitable traders

margono
2012-12-27, 05:17 AM
excuse me sir

thank

trding fact it does not require a lot of time there is a certain time to make a trade, I hsnya use trade trade half the time, because there are still plenty of free time to be able to use the work of others

kheya
2012-12-27, 06:57 AM
I like to trade a long term basis you'll want to shape upon one bigger spin chart. If you want to keep for months, you should think 4 minute and everyday chart. Such persons even examine monthly chart to know trend.

simpleforex68
2012-12-27, 07:04 AM
excuse me sir

thank

I think the most powerful indicator that we can use to trade in long term is Moving Average 200 and trade in Daily time frame. Just look at how the price reacts at the EMA 200. If there is a reversal candlestick, we can enter and hold our order for at least 1 month.
I also apply this method.

nabila
2012-12-27, 09:09 AM
I'm sure you'll hold that the long-term forex trading strategy or long term instrument utilize us author freedom. You module expend a awash no business and a lot statesman case to savoir what is central to you.

asifanayat
2012-12-27, 04:28 PM
forextrading mein long term trading kafi important hai lekn long term trading krney k liye app
k pass kafi capital ka back up hona chahiye eis mein app ko loss honey k chances bohat kum
hotey hain jitna ziyada capital ho ga outni long term trading ho gi or profit b ziyada hoo ga

abbey ak
2012-12-27, 07:36 PM
well be it a Long therm trading or a short time trading does not really count to me all that count is the ability to earn the best profit out of the forex market and i think placing a trading in short time give more profit

marcel22
2012-12-27, 08:11 PM
Yes, Forex makes me happy for its great system and awesome money processing system. This system does only not lets one to earn but also let one to have greater life style. And this is the thing what I like most and the main reason of my being happy with Forex.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Yes, Forex plays an role to support my family . This gives me enough money to have more dreams to be fullfilled. So I can say that Forex trading is more beneficial and enough to support our families. But to do so we need to have a better trading knowledge.

asmakhatun
2013-01-09, 08:49 AM
I job with any project. First, lengthy term trading. Merchandise, Area constituent trading Position, rook point trading. Curtal constituent trading is applied to labor the intermediate and lengthy period trading. In this way I can use use scalping to push my design for feat money for my needs in dumpy

abbey ak
2013-01-09, 02:07 PM
well based on my opinion be it a Long therm trading or a short therm trading does not really count to me all that count is the ability of all traders to understand the best way to trade and earn profit out of the market

runu
2013-01-28, 11:32 AM
I reckon to exchange a person word fundamentalism you impoverishment to perception on a large time frame interpret. If you necessity to regard for life, then you should await at 4 minute and regular interpret. Some people regularize aspect at weekly represent to see route.

vicente147
2013-03-25, 05:00 AM
ou will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the front of the laptop as well. A long-term forex trading strategy basically consists of a time-frame (4 hours +), volatility is less strong, but strong resistance line

faroky
2013-03-25, 10:03 AM
OU is a complete no more trade and spend a lot of time to enjoy what is important to you. I do not need a laptop as well as to emphasize. A Forex trading strategy is a long-term time frame (4 hours +) is formed, volatility is less strong, but strong resistance line

ashvi
2013-03-25, 03:16 PM
For long term trading the best thing to do is to look at the larger time frame chart and then with the currency pair you have selected plot for the pivot, support and resistance levels and then trade according to that, this can be used for long term trading.

cuncun
2013-03-25, 05:34 PM
This trading strategy certainly filters out the ‘noise’ that is common in virtually all trading markets. What do we mean by this? It is easy to get faked out by small moves against the trend or your trade when day trading or even swing trading. The longer-term swing trader is less likely to get caught in these normal market wiggles. The profit objectives can be quite large. It is not uncommon to target 20%, 30%, 50% or more when trading out over a few weeks and months.

wahyu setiyono
2013-03-28, 10:07 AM
in my opinion to run long therm strategy
I suggest using the time frame h4 and D1 other than that add aliggator line to read the market direction

nayeem01715
2013-03-30, 11:13 PM
I trade with some plan. First, long lasting dealing. Second, Center phrase dealing Third, temporary dealing. Brief phrase dealing is applied to achieve the center and long lasting dealing. In this way I can use use scalping to achieve my idea for getting money for my needs in a nutshell.

husnaindfx
2013-03-30, 11:42 PM
In Forex trading long term trading are called swing trading i think that swing trading is a best option for retailer trader professional traders trade swing in Forex trading, we should follow them and we should build our mentality to make our mind to trade for a long time like several weeks or months.

armansingh473
2013-03-30, 11:45 PM
There is an signal iMACD, down load that coming from internet, and also install it in excess of four hours period of time or more substantial
So your trading will be pertaining to long lasting, lead to around my conception we must wanting to deal with huge sailing when using this method..:yahoo:..

forex blood
2013-03-30, 11:51 PM
i think long term trading is also called swing trading and you can use H4 and D1 time frame to become a profitable trader.

amith
2013-03-31, 12:35 AM
in my opinion to run long therm strategy
I suggest using the time frame h4 and D1 other than that add aliggator line to read the market direction

Yes I agree with you, I always went well in view of the current trends in a manner seen in tf, tp klo I to wekly first then D1 and H4 to enter the market I see in tf 1 minute

dareking
2013-04-06, 07:32 PM
There is an indicator iMACD, download it from internet, and place it over 4 hours time frame or larger
so your trades will be for long term, and enjoy the big pips, also you can use dinapoli preffered stochastic on daily time frame to trade..

bhai ye ek dum sahi kaha hai, MACD ko agar H4 par use kare, to jarur humko long term trade mil sakti hai, main ye strategy already dekhi hai, jiska use sirf H4 par aur iske saath mein SMA 100 bhi combined karna padta hai. :)

jamalhosan99
2013-04-06, 11:04 PM
There is certainly a great signal imaged, down load that coming from world wide web, and also stick it above some hrs time frame or perhaps greater
which means that your investments will probably be regarding lasting, and luxuriate in the particular huge pips, it's also possible to utilize Indianapolis proffered stochastic about everyday time frame to be able to business..

prabu
2013-04-08, 06:20 AM
some constraints in forex trading is the internet and network problems volatiltas a very high price, then I suggest you to trade a long-term time frame using a minimal H1 because of the time frame in the direction of the trend can be seen quite a price but should be alert to opportunities before you determine open position, look carefully at the support and resistance

alialiali
2013-04-08, 06:22 AM
Long term trading best hai forex trading me.There is an indicator iMACD, download it from internet, and place it over 4 hours time frame or larger

joynan
2013-04-08, 06:28 AM
I think that long term forex trading is very good decision in forex market for good earn. And long term forex trade in forex market every trade for perfect trading for good earn. If we do long trade in forex market, so we can do good money management on our trade, and we can do sure earn in forex market. So long term trade is best trade in forex market.

nayeem01715
2013-04-08, 04:02 PM
I like to buy and sell an extended time period time frame you'll want to condition upon one greater rotate chart. In order to hold regarding weeks, you must imagine 30 minute with every day chart. This sort of persons possibly take a look at month-to-month chart to understand development.

shohag293
2013-04-08, 05:19 PM
Institutional traders do not use short time frame in their Forex trading, an expert trader once told me that the longer the time frame of a chart the higher the chance of winning after that i do not use smaller time frame anymore and i use D1 in most of the trades i depend on this time frame.

manikah
2013-04-08, 05:58 PM
I am always long term trader.I never thinking with scalping or short forex trading.I believe that today or tommorrow profit will come.In scalping strategy many times I fall in loss trade.For that reason I fall this trap.I am happy for long term trader.

waqas1
2013-04-08, 06:14 PM
long term trade karna best ha forex ma but long term trade wohi kar sakta ha jis ka pass kafi balance aur experince ho ma to abi new ho ma long term trade nahi kar raha ho expert ho jane ka bad ma be long term trade karna like karo gaya

alam12
2013-04-09, 10:20 AM
i would like to tell you business should be lengthy term, it's simple and i need not see the graph whenever.i have no a chance to see the graph use the pattern range to know the big pattern. follow the pattern.. and keep it for 1-2 months I'm sure you'll believe the fact that the long-term forex trading technique or long term will give us more independence. You will invest a full no business and a lot more a chance have fun with what is important to you. You do not need to pressure on the top side of laptops computer as well. A long-term forex trading technique generally includes a time-frame, movements is less powerful, but powerful level of resistance range, and the research of price action more precise.

dareking
2013-04-09, 12:35 PM
long term trade karna best ha forex ma but long term trade wohi kar sakta ha jis ka pass kafi balance aur experince ho ma to abi new ho ma long term trade nahi kar raha ho expert ho jane ka bad ma be long term trade karna like karo gaya

Long term mein achcha paisa kamaya ja sakta hai, ye baat sahi hai, aur experience ke saath bada capital ho, to long term high lot se kafi bada profit kama sakte hai, short term se fir achcha hoga, ki long term kare. ;)

m16kamran
2013-04-09, 01:23 PM
long term trading sa hum free feel karta hain , vou tension nie hootie ka pc ka samnay bethaay rhenn. lakin agar apka capital less hai tou app less volume select karain. i use it and i get 60 to 80 pips in consecutive trades.

ahmedreda
2013-04-09, 01:25 PM
long term trading is the most successful way to make real profit also you can make profits when you are in your work or any place so i think it is so useful way to make profits for any one who have another job.

buxpir
2013-04-09, 02:39 PM
wake ye ake logn therm trading he is leay ke is se ap jab tak chahey to ap is se fida utha saktay he our apny leay ake acha busnes kama saktay he

naziakhan
2013-04-09, 06:58 PM
long term trading sa hum free feel karta hain , vou tension nie hootie ka pc ka samnay bethaay rhenn. lakin agar apka capital less hai tou app less volume select karain. i use it and i get 60 to 80 pips in consecutive trades.

yes , if our capital is not big then we should use very small lot size in our trades , it will help us to survive in market for long time , if our trade in some profit then we should set our stop loss at break even to make your trade risk free .:)

princeua
2013-04-09, 07:01 PM
If you want to trade long-Yes, it is good but only use 10% of your capital because through trade long and if you use more than 50% of your capital, it means the almost certain loss because the market moves every day movements strong and effective influence on the market.

munir4u
2013-04-09, 08:23 PM
dera bro is main koi shak nahi hai ka long teram strategy bhot hai acha strategy hai. is main hum bhot acha profit kama sakta hai , lakin long teram strategy ka liya apka pana balance bahi isis hisab sa bahra hona cahiya tak ja ka long tera strategy pa kam karna ka maza hai or fayda bahi.

shoukat654
2013-04-09, 11:12 PM
If You will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the front of the laptop as well .

baidi
2013-04-09, 11:16 PM
long term is just what we called trend trading.it needs high capital because with short capital long term trading can be done.long term trading have high profit than scalping.it demands more time from you to pass on forex

alialiali
2013-04-10, 07:14 AM
Long term trading best hai forex trading me. olng time trading hum lamby arsy ki planing k sth karty hai is main hum bahot sa paisa kama sakty hain

rauf3739
2013-04-10, 11:54 AM
has long term advantages and disadvantages, which are used every technique has advantages and disadvantages for sure, back in self each merchant,
specify your choice without any coercion, because by playing according to your faith it is definitely good.

shoaib515
2013-04-10, 12:01 PM
long term trading forex men behtreen hey is keeliey hamen rozana chart graph dekhna ho ga is key baad asani se ham log long tyerm trading kar saktey hen .

gajah mada
2013-04-10, 12:16 PM
I recommend that you use the H4 timeframe to conduct the transaction. Simply by using the indicators of MA 20 and MA 40, you are able to generate profit. Open positions during cross between both indicators. H4 timeframe is a timeframe that is great for day traders. H4 has a clear direction of the trend and avoid the noise of the market which makes it difficult to determine trends such as TF 5m and 15m

siryousuf
2013-04-10, 12:43 PM
I am sure you will agree that the strategy is long-term forex trading or long term us more freedom. You will spend a full no trade more time to enjoy what is important to you. There is no need to emphasize the front of the laptop also. A forex trading strategy is basically a long term time frame (4 hours +), volatility is less strong, but more precisely the line of resistance, and the analysis of price action.

dareking
2013-04-10, 12:47 PM
Main kahunga ki agar long term mein trading karna hai, to breakout strategy sikho, long term mein ye kafi madad karta hai, trend line draw karna agar aapko achchi tarah se aa jaye, to jarur aap long term gain achcha kar sakte hai.

edwardoJ
2013-04-10, 01:53 PM
I am also curious about long term trading. I was wondering about how people trade on time frame that exceeds weeks or months even. I've been scalping for a while now and would like to know more about how long term traders trade.

naziakhan
2013-04-10, 05:33 PM
Main kahunga ki agar long term mein trading karna hai, to breakout strategy sikho, long term mein ye kafi madad karta hai, trend line draw karna agar aapko achchi tarah se aa jaye, to jarur aap long term gain achcha kar sakte hai.

yes , in long term trading the break out trading strategy are very useful and we can earn good money by using this strategies ,we should trade only on a true break out and also use stop loss in your trades , it will save you from false break outs .:good:

Subramaniam
2013-04-10, 05:46 PM
yes,, according to my, trading-term long-indeed very rarely done by individual traders beginner. most long-term trading is done only by professional traders already. because usually they've been able to dominate the market can even analyze the price some time to come. and usually recording using TF (time frame) a great example, D1, W1, MN.

andremumet
2013-04-10, 08:27 PM
yes,, according to my, trading-term long-indeed very rarely done by individual traders beginner. most long-term trading is done only by professional traders already. because usually they've been able to dominate the market can even analyze the price some time to come. and usually recording using TF (time frame) a great example, D1, W1, MN.

thanks for the advice master, I am still very new in duniatrading so as greatly need sekalu advice / guidance useful for my trading .... I hope we all can be better

2013-04-10, 08:27 PM
i think the best strategy for long term trading is price action it is not only best but simple and when you are trading for long term choose at least four hours chart or daily chart because these charts give very clear signals about price and this strategy is also high probab;ity

gurmeet
2013-04-11, 12:10 PM

haan ji beakout stregey ko sheekhna hi padega yadi long me karna hai to kyoki usse se hume sahi entrypoint aur exite point mil sakten hain aur baki stregey nhi hai jo hume sahi entrypoint aur exit point de sake .

tahir11
2013-04-11, 04:01 PM
i am beginner i want to trade from forex becoz i am jobless is harmful for me anybody brief me about forex or can i use my acount on other pc which is attach my another room....

teazer
2013-04-11, 05:14 PM
staying focus on one trading method long enough to really earn how to trade it effectively that many traders struggle with. based on my personal experience from observing and helping of traders, the traders learning one entry trigger or one setup at time are typically the one who succeed at trading.

haney
2013-04-11, 05:21 PM
you need to pay attention for the higher time frames to get the true trend, but also use the smaller to identify entry point and exit point you may use support and resistance, this is very good and simple to understand and set the volume and TP with relevant

compaqfx
2013-04-12, 08:39 AM
i think the right marketing tool is extremely important. These tools can certainly include stock index futures and E-mini currency instruments, which have become very popular over the last few years, because they have some valuable features, which have no other markets .

shoaib515
2013-04-12, 09:05 AM
loss se bachney keiliey ham logon ko plan key tahat forex men trading karni hoti hey aur long term trading se prifit ziada honey key loss ki nisbat ziada chances hotey hen .

Qaiser786
2013-04-13, 02:58 PM
Agr ap k acount mai acha capital hai.to long term statge ko follow karna best low capital k sath long term risk hai.ap ka acount 0.b ho shakta hai. Ap stop risk ka option zaror use karhain.

alam12
2013-04-13, 05:17 PM
Well depending on my viewpoint be it a Lengthy term dealing or short term trading does not really depend to us all that depend is the capability of all investors to comprehend the best way to business and generate benefit out of the industry I'm sure you'll believe the fact that the long-term forex technique or long phrase will provide us more independence. You will invest a complete no business and a lot more time have fun with what is essential to you?

amith
2013-04-13, 05:20 PM
I also often use the strategy long term because I think longterm strategy with less risk to loss because although the opposite price ... but we have a lot of equity so very nice long term it strategy:))) good luck

dareking
2013-04-16, 03:33 PM
Long term trading ke liye D1 chart mere hisaab se kafi achcha hota hai, ek trade mein kafi pips gain D1 chart se ho sakta hai, low time frame par long term trading ka maja nahi aata hai, jitna higher time frame hoga, utna hi aapko fayda hoga.:)

zahed123
2013-04-16, 05:42 PM
For long term business, the best thing on the table at the time of the operation, and the currency pair pivot level, support and resistance, and then, the plot is so, this can be used to trade long term.

aliv
2013-04-16, 09:04 PM
I think longterm trade began in the time frame of h1 or even daily candle, usually the longterm traders made ​​only one order in one week and they have actually account for all the risks and profits to be received, and so most of the longterm trade more in need substantial funds for the target to be achieved is with a large number

saddam100
2013-04-16, 09:41 PM
Trading times differs among traders. I am one person that likes to trade in mostly all sessions and i also keep away from over trading. I try to be next to my computer and in forex trading platform anywhere 3-4 hours.

sakibmiakob
2013-04-16, 10:28 PM
Just for long-lasting currency trading the best thing that to try is normally to check the larger interval record thereafter along with the cash try you've gotten chose block for those pivot, sustain and additionally reluctance tiers thereafter operate consistent with which usually, could potentially be intended for long-lasting currency trading.

RahmatAli
2013-04-16, 10:31 PM
I think long term trading will prove the best one because it is quite simple and you need not see the chart every time.In this strategy you should use the trend line,chase the trend and leave for 1-2 months. With long time trading you gain much money. The long-term forex trading strategy will give you more freedom.

jatayufx
2013-04-17, 04:18 AM
For long term business, the best thing on the table at the time of the operation, and the currency pair pivot level, support and resistance, and then, the plot is so, this can be used to trade long term.

term in trading need used system in trade that reduced risk trade and manage financial system with financial analysis and systems better and more profitable to trade with a trading plan will managed risk and margin in trade in term trade time

rajesh333
2013-04-17, 04:24 AM
well for long term trading first the ac balance should be sound, if u want to go with long term strategy just trade on the day chart using the price action, because the price action is best to trade the market, as long term trade,use the day chart of 5 day candle

keroso1
2013-04-17, 04:42 AM
the long term trading is the best way to do in the forex market coz you will see the price clearly and this is pretty nice my friend and we all have to do that

usman786
2013-04-17, 10:45 AM
I like to trade a long haul schedule it is additionally vital to shape upon one bigger spin chart if you intend to hold for weeks you should think 4 second and everyday chart.Such persons also examine regular chart to learn trend.

Penjaga Perbatasan
2013-04-20, 10:27 AM
I think trading is very profitable in the long run you, especially in terms of time. Yes in terms of your time will be a lot of activity in addition to trading only. If we make observations in a few days so we could plug Sell or Buy it after we set the Stop Loss and Take profit then we can open again within a few weeks or months and of course we will get a big profit

careless428
2013-04-20, 10:28 AM
Με συγχωρείτε, κύριε Πρόεδρε
Θα ήθελα τις ερωτήσεις σχετικά με το long-therm
Μαζί, μπορείτε να στρατηγικές για το μακρύ Spa;
Μου δίκτυο, το οποίο είναι πάρα πολύ αργή, το γδάρσιμο στρατηγική
Επίσης, μπορείτε να ανταλλάξετε ημερήσιες και ετήσιες στοχαστική DiNapoli.

kalvani
2013-04-20, 11:07 AM
good dear 30min time frame use karo jisme aap ko malum ho sake ki market kis taraf jane vaali hai jisme aap buy sell or close karsako

dareking
2013-04-20, 12:53 PM
good dear 30min time frame use karo jisme aap ko malum ho sake ki market kis taraf jane vaali hai jisme aap buy sell or close karsako

bhai market direction aise hi pata nahi chal jata hai, M30 time frame use karo, ya to fir koi bhi time frame, jab tak aap usmein achchi analysis nahi karenge, aapko market trend ka pata nahi chal sakega. :p

naziakhan
2013-04-20, 01:54 PM
bhai market direction aise hi pata nahi chal jata hai, M30 time frame use karo, ya to fir koi bhi time frame, jab tak aap usmein achchi analysis nahi karenge, aapko market trend ka pata nahi chal sakega. :p

only use of time frame can not help us to predict a market , it is very hard to predict the forex market exactly , we should do analysis with hard working if we want predict forex market and always use good strategy to trade in market .:)

rehana motiwala
2013-04-22, 08:12 PM
I suppose to trade a longer term foundation you need to look on a greater time span graph. Provided that you need to hold for a long time, then you may as well check out 4 hour and every day diagram. Some individuals even take a gander at week by week diagram to see course.

itzguriya2013
2013-04-23, 10:25 PM
that's true ka hum long term strategy ka stah bhut acha kahsa amount earn kar skata hai our ya bhot acahi strategy sabit hote hai. newbie ka liya short strategy best hote hai long strategy pa work karna ka liya unhi kafi experience ki need hote hai.

Habibur
2013-04-23, 11:27 PM
i love to deal extended, it truly is basic along with i need not see the graph and or chart every time.
i have insufficient time to find out this graph and or chart..
utilize the tendency line to learn this massive tendency..
adhere to this tendency.. along with depart it with regard to 1-2 many weeks.

nkem
2013-04-24, 04:06 PM
for long term trading strategy, you can use the RSI for it set it to 75 and 25 for overbought levels and oversold levels respectively and use it on the daily chart only as it sometimes does not work sometimes.

manikah
2013-04-24, 04:16 PM
excuse me sir

thank

For long term trading system just you follow parabolic sar indicator with H4 time frame .It will give you fantastic result.I am sure you will be 100% satisfied with this strategy.Approximately it gives 80% accuracy.

Gatu
2013-04-24, 04:20 PM
the best thing about trading us understanding everything about forex there are ways tod trade and understand where its happening and knowing it its abot to understand everything

kalam01
2013-04-24, 08:26 PM
Long term trading best hai forex trading me.

indra nurman
2013-04-29, 01:51 PM
you wish to actually pay attention regarding the higher time frames to actually receive the true trend, but as well as utilize smaller to actually determine entry purpose and exit purpose you'll use support and resistance, this is often excellent and simple to actually perceive and set the volume and tp with relevant

dareking
2013-04-29, 02:29 PM
For long term trading system just you follow parabolic sar indicator with H4 time frame .It will give you fantastic result.I am sure you will be 100% satisfied with this strategy.Approximately it gives 80% accuracy.

bhai aapne sahi kaha hai, Parabolic ka use agar H4 par kare, to kafi jayda achcha result mil sakta hai, H4 par Kafi pips gain hote hai, lekin iske saath mein MACD indicator ka use bhi karne ko kahunga taki aur bhi sure ho sake. :)

kalam0
2013-04-29, 02:30 PM
follow parabolic sar indicator with H4 time frame .It will give you fantastic result.this is often excellent and simple to actually perceive and set the volume and tp with relevant

aydups
2013-04-29, 02:33 PM
Long time trade is not what you can just start any time due to internet speed but you can only decide whether you want to be long time trader can only be determine base on your knowledge on Forex and the trend system you are using with the way you are trading. You can not be fundamental trader now and you want to be long time trader. Many long time trader are technical trader, so if you want to be long time trader just go back to demo trading and test your trading system if it will work..

naziakhan
2013-04-29, 05:59 PM

yes , parabolic sar indicators is very good for long term trading and it give us very good entry point , we should also use supports and resistance level with this indicator to find a good entry and exit point in long term trading .:)

minoa
2013-04-29, 06:31 PM
you wish to actually pay attention regarding the higher time frames to actually receive the true trend, but as well as utilize smaller to actually determine entry purpose and exit purpose you'll use support and resistance, this is often excellent and simple to actually perceive and set the volume and tp with relevant
Long or short trader i think , money management strategy is must be required for all the users if they never do this then they are conciser in 95% loser, so they must learn and then come for earning .

sobuj85
2013-04-29, 06:47 PM
I am sure you will believe the fact that the long-term currency dealing technique or long phrase will give us more independence. You will invest a full no business and a lot more time have fun with what is important to you. You do not need to pressure on the top side of laptops computer as well.If you trade long term just see H4 chart or D1 chart.

kobir776
2013-04-29, 06:52 PM
Something "odd" i am looking at. When u check EURUSD and USDCHF weekly chart i find them their correlation is - 1 (more or less by looking at the chart). So why going long on both? PA is inverted.
Fair comment and thanks for visiting my thread. The correlation has not been exactly-1 since sep 12 so decided to trade both. Signals should be inverted most of the time but this week on EU the last 2 down weeks did'nt take out the open of the week before that while that was the case on the CHF.

mrdik
2013-04-29, 07:03 PM
Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye.

radit3
2013-04-29, 07:56 PM
I began to look at long term trading because scalping does not work for me, I am now using a long term strategy and trading with charts / graphs Hourly (H1),

morshedal
2013-04-29, 08:11 PM
I believe that the most powerful tool we can use to trade the long-term moving average and 200-day trading period indicator. Just look at how the price reacts to the 200 EMA. If there is a change of candles, we can come and take our order for at least 1 month........that's my own opinion.......

pappu10
2013-04-29, 08:12 PM
I am sure Forex not need any long term training. When some body like success in life and try proper way invest with Forex business then must success. It is so easy.

GunDuL
2013-04-29, 08:19 PM
longterm trading or medium term or short term these are not a problem, because the important thing is how we make profits as much as possible. all certainly there are advantages and disadvantages of each, so we do not need to get too hung up on a system that is not necessarily our own master. consistent in terms of studying the pattern is one of the absolutely necessary so that we can quickly master it.

shoaib515
2013-04-30, 07:27 AM
ager ham logon ko long term trading karna hey to is keiliey ham logon ko jab gold ki price kam ho jaey to us waqt gold long term trading keiliey buy kar key rakh len is men profit ho ga .

mohil
2013-04-30, 12:36 PM
enjoy the big pips, also you can use dinapoli preffered stochastic on daily time frame to trade.. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye. cause in my perception we must ready to face big floating when using this method.. .. thanks

bossjub
2013-04-30, 12:39 PM
I am beginner i want to trade from forex becoz i am jobless is harmful for me anybody brief me about forex or can i use my acount on other pc which is attach my another room....ThaNKs a LOT

haryadi88
2013-04-30, 05:23 PM
Long term trading need large capital. But the other side, long term can make us more relax and enjoy because we should not always monitoring market

naresh06
2013-04-30, 05:37 PM
ou will spend a full no trade and a lot more time to enjoy what is important to you. You do not need to stress on the front of the laptop as well. A long-term forex trading strategy basically consists of a time-frame (4 hours +), volatility is less strong, but strong resistance line

ou will use a full no exchange and a mess more time to appreciate what is essential to you. You don't have to stretch on the front of the portable computer simultaneously. A lifelong forex changing method essentially comprises of a time allotment (4 hours +), volatility is less solid, however solid safety line

bosonto101
2013-04-30, 05:39 PM
I don't know what do you mean long therm trading? Now this time I don't clear for pay tax. I am a new comer for Forex business and I try to know about its rule. It is good for all.

ishaq02
2013-04-30, 06:09 PM
hello guys about your post i think that There is an indicator iMACD, download it from internet, and place it over 4 hours time frame or larger
so your trades will be for long term, and enjoy the big pips, also you can use dinapoli preferred stochastic on daily time frame to trade.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

asif786
2013-04-30, 06:19 PM
It's depend on trader strategies. Many traders like long term trading. Some of them like short term trading. If you have big capital then able to do long term trading. If you have small capital then can not do long term trading. it can prove harmful for you. I personally like short term trading. Because when market is moving then you can make profit in short period of time.

hellelali
2013-04-30, 06:35 PM
Thanks to this topicThat trade only a limited time may be Mattra the amount of loss in the Head of money or profit

muhin_123
2013-04-30, 07:35 PM
Long time trading is good when your deposit money is big.i open a long trade with gpbusd and this trade is closed in one month ago.i collect 112$ profit form gbpusd.

shifa
2013-04-30, 07:36 PM
.Long therm trading

excuse me sir
can you share some strategic for long therm?
my network too slow for scalping strategic

thank.............................

pol7575
2013-04-30, 09:51 PM
Actually long term trading makes more profit. You can use the EMA indicator to catch the price trend. To do so you should select the Moving Average in the indicators list in your MT4 and select the option 'exponential' as MA method. You can use parabolic support and resistance to find buying and selling point.

vishadevbhakta
2013-04-30, 09:52 PM
guys mere khayal se long time trading bohoti achaya hey , isa trading me risk kam rahey ta hey. but trader k oper depend kar tahey. k bo long time and short time trade kare ga. thank guys is bare me discuss karne k liya.

babar
2013-05-01, 12:18 AM
long therm thread krni chay agr hum kisi plan ya tareeqa ka sath long threading krty hen tu mujy yaqeen ha ka hum is men zaida kama sakty hen

sampatkarasu
2013-05-01, 12:23 AM
i think is long term trading is good for the investors.it is a very good subjective

Heores
2013-05-01, 01:53 AM
Lengthy lasting dealing best hai currency dealing me. Lengthy lasting ke liye hame everyday graph chart check karna padega. Aur long phrase dealing ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha focus on jyada rakhna cahiye. Lengthy lasting se hum log jyada earnings kama sakte hain.

themasters
2013-05-01, 02:17 AM
the long term is exactly the same with the intraday my friend and i think that the swing trader need a higher time frames and you wil; use exactly the same strategy that you are using in the scalping or the intraday

aariya16
2013-05-03, 10:40 AM
There is associate indicator iMACD, transfer it from web, and place it over four hours time-frame or larger
so your trades are for future, and revel in the massive pips, conjointly you'll be able to use dinapoli proffered random on daily time-frame to trade.....

shoaib515
2013-05-03, 10:51 AM
long term trading stretegy achi hey mager is men ham logon ko dekhna ho ga j=keh jab market down hoti hey to us waqt long term keiliey buy kar key rakh len is sey long time key baad seel kar den .

muna1982
2013-05-10, 03:09 PM
long term strategy is very good for newbie and who have small capital. the newbie have not enough skill and experience so they cant trade in the market wisely and make mistake very often. so if they go for long term trade then it need minimum trading and profit will be big. the trader with small capital also chose long term trading in h4 so that he need to small margin and risk but the rate of win will be big. i used parabolic SAR to trade in h4 chart for long term trading.

omar100
2013-05-10, 06:21 PM
Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye

sunjoy
2013-05-10, 08:22 PM
During the 200-day moving average and trading long term I can use the trade believe that the most renewable energy. 200 EMA is saying that just to see the price. If you change the candles, we can at least 1 month of our time.

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 05:04 PM
There is Associate in Nursing indicator imaged, transfer it from net, and place it over four hours time-frame or larger
so your trades are going to be for future, and luxuriate in the massive pips, additionally you'll use state capital proffered random on daily time-frame to trade..................

shoaib515
2013-05-16, 05:19 PM
ager forex trading men kisi trader ney long term trading strategy apnani hey to us ko mery hisab sey gold men trading karna ho gi kiun keh gold ki mery hisab sey price ooper hee jati he .

chichu
2013-05-16, 05:23 PM
in my opnion long time trading is good for every trader. Because forex market is very dangerous and very difficult market .Without Proepr learning can't any trader earn from here. So if a trader can earn more from here i think the good is long time trade . because long time trade is to be gives us more profit.

Taha
2013-05-16, 09:34 PM
the lengthy run is exactly the same with the intraday my buddy and i think that the move investor need a greater time supports and you will use exactly the same technique that you are using in the scalping or the intraday

habib24
2013-05-16, 10:16 PM
I'm sure you can get an idea of how much currency trading method or even in the long run will bring people greater flexibility. You can spend all its activities and enjoy what is important to you personally, absolutely no longer is the ideal time. There is no need for concern on the front of the laptop. The main method of trading in currencies back to consisting of a period of time in the long (6 h +), volatility may be less robust, but vigorous resistance genes, and a more advanced search into the retail price of the instructions.

rmien56
2013-05-16, 11:19 PM
Buy and sell used and design. Initial and long-term investment. Secondly, we offer 3 of normal speed. The use of short-term investments in their own thoughts in a nutshell scrapping I can use my mind in this way, will be in the middle of a long-term investment.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-17, 04:49 AM
excuse me sir

thank

use zigzag 150,5,3.... try this..

naija
2013-05-17, 05:43 AM
Long term trading strategy is not based on holding a single position for a long time, but rather the things which would be involved in your trading over a long trading of time. It is usually good to use a trading plan when making forecast for a long term strategy.

ampun
2013-05-17, 06:09 AM
the best thing to do is to look at the larger time frame chart and then with the currency

:peace: pair you have selected plot for the pivot, support and resistance levels and then trade according to that, this can be used for long term trading.

super27
2013-05-17, 09:01 AM
Forex trading agar ap long term strategy k sath start karte hain to ye aik achi baat hai, forex trading business bhi aik long term hai agar ap forex start karna chah rae hain to is ko long term start karne k liye strategy banaen......

shoaib515
2013-05-17, 09:55 AM
forex trading men ham logn ko ager long term trading strategy use karna ho gi to is men ham logon ko chahiey keh jab market down ho to us waqt buy karna ho ga is men forex trading men .

dareking
2013-05-17, 02:32 PM
forex trading men ham logn ko ager long term trading strategy use karna ho gi to is men ham logon ko chahiey keh jab market down ho to us waqt buy karna ho ga is men forex trading men .

bhai problem ye hi hota hai, ki market price high aur low kaha se pahchana jaaye, ye jaan pana bahut hi mushkil hota hai, bhai iske liye humko kuch indicators ka use karna padta hai, wo hi humko bata sakte hai. :)

javed123
2013-05-17, 02:35 PM
this long-term forex trading approach or maybe longterm will offer all of us much more liberty. You will spend an entire simply no buy and sell and even more the perfect time to get pleasure from it is important to your account. Short-run exchanging is usually put on reach the middle and long lasting exchanging.

kamiusa
2013-05-17, 02:38 PM
brother ager ap forex main long term stategy pay kam karna chahty hain to ap pehly pehly market ko pura study karen oskay bad ap small trade othaeen. small trading main kafi profit hota hai.

dilarazaman
2013-05-17, 04:42 PM
I love the industry in the long run, it is easy and safe to look at the table.I have plenty of time to discover the current chart ...Provides a wide range of design to feel the actual size pattern.
According to the current level. And Miss 1-2 weeks.

firoz020
2013-05-17, 05:01 PM
There is an indicator imaged, download it from internet, and place it 4hour time overcame or larger so your trades will be for long term, and enjoy the big pips, also toucan use Indianapolis proffered stochastic on daily time frame to trade. .

Taha
2013-05-17, 06:42 PM
Lengthy lasting dealing technique is not based on holding a single position for an extended period, but rather the things which would be involved in your dealing over an extended dealing of time. It is usually good to use a software system when making forecast for a lasting technique.

naziakhan
2013-05-17, 08:19 PM
bhai problem ye hi hota hai, ki market price high aur low kaha se pahchana jaaye, ye jaan pana bahut hi mushkil hota hai, bhai iske liye humko kuch indicators ka use karna padta hai, wo hi humko bata sakte hai. :)

it is not difficult for a trader to know the high or low level of market , you can simply find the high and low level in chart if you have good basic knowledge , there is no need to use the indicators for it .:)

12mc29
2013-05-17, 08:22 PM
ma ne bohat bare bare tarding lgae ha or ma iss kaam ko ache tarha sa karta ho or ma kafi arsay sa ya kaam kar rha ho or ma iss kaam ma mahar ho or maray dost be mj sa ya kaam sekhtay ha or ma onhay be skhata ho .

federertichka
2013-05-18, 12:06 AM
hello my freind this name of the big indicateur THE MACD download him in the internet or update your metatrader actuly this is very important indicator !!

abdoumoney
2013-05-18, 12:14 AM
I see many good strategy here,and I think the very long strategy it not a good idea for me
and this is my idea because it takes a long time and it keep a big money in game.

girl on fire
2013-05-18, 04:00 AM
it is not difficult for a trader to know the high or low level of market , you can simply find the high and low level in chart if you have good basic knowledge , there is no need to use the indicators for it .:)

it means your strategy is to use a system of support and resistance chart such as the daily chart. I saw this really good but it took a high patience and also substantial capital to avoid the risk that will also be very large. but this was pretty good strategy to use. No more the value of interest rate strategy of comparison between the two countries. it is also often used by long term traders.

maiya01
2013-05-18, 04:11 AM
i am newbie and i don't have much experience about forex trade i don't know why you ask and what is my answer...just i know let me some days then i understand about this.thanks

erkin
2013-05-18, 05:28 AM
i am newbie and i don't have much experience about forex trade i don't know why you ask and what is my answer...just i know let me some days then i understand about this.thanks
Long term trade and long term learn, you have to read different books on different subjects. Just get knowledge about forex and remain update from current affairs news and international issues which can affect market. You can collect these information from web. we have to get patience during trade because by patience we wait for the right time to trade learn so dear like this trade get make successful trade .

mansoorlund
2013-05-24, 05:43 PM
mery hisaaab se long therm tranding bht faidy main mand lekn yaha pe humain chart bht ziada mind main acces karna hoga yaha kam invest or target ziada rakhna hoga isi taraha se hum better tor pe kaam kar sakty hain or aj kal to bht sary soft ware bhi in se bhi faida hasil kia ja sakta hai.

ajk92
2013-05-24, 07:12 PM
trade forex with TP generally will work in long trading term, if we set TP with 100 pips, we will trade in long term. Trader who use this method is trader who trade forex part time and they have another job to do, and let the system of trading working make profit.

DBC
2013-05-24, 09:36 PM
i'm certain forex not want any long term coaching. when a few body like success in everyday life and check out proper manner invest with forex business then should success. it thus easy'>is very easy.

sanga
2013-05-26, 12:33 AM
I am sure that you may be you agree that a long term strategy to try to trade or the Mercantilism is more independent. Full trade and pay a lot to get happiness is important to you. Forcing a single Forex strategy needed a laptop prior to Mercantilism is generally composed of time (4 hours +), a small but solid deposits from volatility of late resistance, so the more appropriate analysis carried out it rewarding, just EFF friend.

kokolkola
2013-05-26, 01:44 AM
I'm sure you can | {You agree that the term *******, style, or in the future, the United States will provide a lot of freedom. You have to pay is completely non-commercial and much more, fantasy, what is important to you. You have to be in front of your laptop, as well as the emphasis. Long-term Forex trading strategy mainly consists of time (4 hours +), change the size, but the strong resistance and as a result of the analysis is much smaller. The explosion only hands free

shimo
2013-05-26, 01:49 AM
{I'm sure, I can get |} my Forex trading strategy development in the long term or permanent, United States of America agree with more freedom. You pay level for a simulated full spectrum business for a long time., this focus on a portable computer. With Forex trading is the long-term development time (4 hours +), And strong, but strong resistance, so it's a minimal amount of correct analysis values with a couple of friends.

sorma
2013-05-26, 05:55 AM
There are some {will | you can} you agree that a solid forex trade or long-term strategy will provide additional freedom in the United States. You pay full retail and more time to enjoy what is necessary for you. No need to point out even before the computer. Forex trading strategy has been a first consists of a period of time (4 hours +), volatility is weaker, but resistance and the action value solid further analysis. Love friends

md helal
2013-05-26, 10:14 AM
I was planning to trade. First, long-term trading. The second, third, trade, short-term trade of the East. Medium-and long-term access to short-term trading is trading. This way, I get short of money to meet the needs of Use for scalping up.

dilljeet
2013-05-26, 10:22 AM
main b long trum trading ka hami hun aap aysa krin k aap choty lot size sy trading kia krin kiun k is trha agr aap ki koi trade loss b jany lag jay gi tab b kuch time baad vapis profit main aajay gi or is trha aap ko proit k sath sath aap ka account b bacha rhy ga

hasino
2013-05-26, 03:11 PM
I can make you some parameters commerce but mercantilism mercantilism mercantilism which is a different type. For a short period of time in the short term is used mercantilism continued. Cult status and a long period of time to achieve a business. However with the methods involve using money taken out of user to tear on my plan I love.

shoyeb01
2013-05-26, 04:27 PM
Positive, that I agree with this strategy Forex trading long or extra long North American version will be available. You can act without full payment and much more to look forward to, what for you is the key. Not even warn me before the laptop. Forex trading strategy mainly consists of a long (4: 0 +), a small amount of volatility is strong, but only a strong resistance line, which has resulted in more practice is applied to the values. Simply based its friend

alinaqvi012
2013-05-26, 04:43 PM
sure!! :)
be patience while doing your work...
according to me smart decisions n patience can help u for long time trading :)

dareking
2013-05-30, 01:27 PM
main b long trum trading ka hami hun aap aysa krin k aap choty lot size sy trading kia krin kiun k is trha agr aap ki koi trade loss b jany lag jay gi tab b kuch time baad vapis profit main aajay gi or is trha aap ko proit k sath sath aap ka account b bacha rhy ga

bhai aapka matlab hai, ki low lot se trading kare, aur stop loss use na kare, taki market reversal hogi, to hum is tarah se trading kar sakte hai, bhai agar market bahut hi jayda negative gaya, agar 1000 pips negative gaya, to ye baat jaan lena, ki 1 year bhi lag sakta hai market ko reversal mein ya fir 2 year bhi lag sakta hai, tab tak aap market mein sirf ek hi order ke saath baithe rahenge? isliye main ye kahta hoon ki trading mein stop loss ka use kare. :)

fxearner
2013-05-30, 02:42 PM
bhai aapka matlab hai, ki low lot se trading kare, aur stop loss use na kare, taki market reversal hogi, to hum is tarah se trading kar sakte hai, bhai agar market bahut hi jayda negative gaya, agar 1000 pips negative gaya, to ye baat jaan lena, ki 1 year bhi lag sakta hai market ko reversal mein ya fir 2 year bhi lag sakta hai, tab tak aap market mein sirf ek hi order ke saath baithe rahenge? isliye main ye kahta hoon ki trading mein stop loss ka use kare. :)

hanji bhai ye tou aapne bilkul thik kaha agar trader stop loss use nahi karenga tou apni trade kab tak open rakhenga,hum ek order par nahi reh sakte forex trading mein hume trade ko close karke apni galti ko sudhar ke fir se trade open karni hogi..

dvbgsm
2013-05-30, 04:44 PM
long therm method needs a huge capital to earn some good profits with every pip. in the other case you will take so long time to earn a little bit and you won't be happy with profits in this case :

sunila
2013-05-30, 07:07 PM
long term market ko use karna itna best nahe hai kio k jab ap lot active karty hain tou ap ko pata nahe hota hai k markert kaha move karny lage hai aur agar 1000 pips down ati hai tou ap ko he loss hota hai is leyay ap jab bhae trade kar ik tou long term na karay agar karna hai tou stop loss ka use karay....

taimur15
2013-05-30, 07:13 PM
long terms trade mai ko nhi krta kiyu k mere pas koi perfect strategy nhi hai long terms k liye mai hamesha scalping krta hu kiyu k capital low hai aur scalping kr k mai acha profit gain kr leta hu . 10 pips ki scalping best target hai.

fxrazu
2013-05-30, 07:22 PM
I think tong tram trading is a very popular trading system it is a very profitable trading system but tong tram trading need big capital then you can do long tram other way you not do tong tram.i love long tram trading system i do it with my trade.

ahmad1
2013-05-30, 08:46 PM
For longterm trade Select the time frame to 1 weak or 4 weak or 1 month as you want and open trade with low rate and then w8 for long term but make shore you have enough equity to trade

Maddy
2013-05-30, 08:55 PM
What about the Price action (PA)? Can you explain what indicators you use for long term trading? I would like to do long term trading but didn't have clear strategy to go ahead.

Thanks,

2q4rthrf
2013-05-30, 11:08 PM
In my opinion, one of the most powerful signs that we use to deal with the proliferation of really comes on a regular basis in 250 and also save time every day. Just take a look at, which has price in response to 250 on the mother road. If a reversal candlestick, you can easily get and buy at least 30 days.

reemon1
2013-05-30, 11:24 PM
There exists a great indicator iMACD, acquire in which coming from net, together with place it all around 5 a long time time or perhaps bigger
so that the deals will probably be intended for sustained, and also luxuriate as part of your huge pips, it's also possible to take advantage of dinapoli preffered stochastic in relation to regular time in order to buy and sell..

Maddy
2013-05-30, 11:59 PM
Well as longer times frames have less fakeouts, trends generally survive long enough to be caught by most of the trading strategies. Below is my take (but requires lots of patience with average gains). One of my friend who used it had 70-80% profitable trades. Inherent rules are-

Stop loss- 100 Pips
2% risk apetite, meaning .02 lot size for a 1k account.

Indicators used- ATR (Average True Range)
200 SMA
Barry's Support and Resistance (easily available on internet)

If the price is above 200 SMA and ATR (Blue) with no clear resistance within 50 pips- Buy
If the price is below 200 SMA and ATR (Red) with no clear Support within 50 pips- Sell

You can use a 30-50 pip trailing stop and let the position run till it closes down or can settle for 1:1 (i.e. 100 pips profit)

Disadvantage of this strategy would be lesser trades, but you only need to monitor the set up every 4 hrs (once your broker forms new candles).

Average 20-30% return can be easily managed by this startegy trading major pairs. You can use minor and crosses also.

Maddy

ovi001
2013-05-31, 12:09 AM
I can trade for some reason any. First, trade for the future. After the second, third, short for trade. In the short term to achieve commercial future apply to commercialism. This method I used my plan to get money from my reach scalper wants in a blink of an eye.

sulmanmugal1
2013-05-31, 12:15 AM
Holding an asset for an extended period of time. Depending on the type of security, a long-term asset can be held for as little as one year or for as long as 30 years or more.!!!

cahyo
2013-05-31, 12:17 AM
I think longterm trading at least at risk because we could use a lot of small and the margin much so with that account we will be safer, and long term it is very convenient for the newbie though

kanon01
2013-05-31, 12:19 AM
The unit of trading ...
For me. If you have a big capital should not be harassed.
Make sure that what is the latest trend to locate places open easily. Let it
Input 1 or 2 positions in months ...
Believe in the purchase order. The capital city has a sufficient number of open positions.

malinga
2013-05-31, 01:25 AM
You want to do business in the long run, is simple and do not see your chart.
I don't have time to check the diagram ...
Use the string to understand the trends of high ...
Follow this trend. And let stand for 1-2 months

monare
2013-05-31, 01:38 AM
I am sure that you agree with this method of long term Forex, or perhaps our freedom more. Not only as a whole and spend more time and energy to enjoy is the most important thing in your account. Print a laptop. Access is really long-term Forex trading takes time (4: 0 +), volatility is much less, but strong resistance is collected and also the operating costs more comments. Action is to go crazy.

ovikhan001
2013-05-31, 02:21 AM
There is the indicator imaged associate degree transfer and put it on the Internet for more than four hours of time or higher
So, your trade will be long and revel in grains, except that you will be able to use your favorite random Dinapoli time daily in the trade.

abulkashem0
2013-05-31, 04:20 AM
The indicator iMACD it and place for more than four hours or for an extended period of time
Therefore, your trades in the future and bulk products taste, which can be used for everyday transactions, Dinapoli stay and submit a random time ...

aries32
2013-05-31, 11:47 AM
Bahi long term stratigies kay leyi traders kay pass experience or knowledge kay saath sath big capital kaa honaa bee zaroori hotaa hai.chootay capital kay saath aap long term trading nahee kar saktay long term trading kay leyi traders kay pass baraa account honaa chayi taa kay agar market against bee hoo jaay too woo apna loss cover kar lay easyly.

happymailer
2013-05-31, 01:41 PM
excuse me sir

thank

Brother, I would like to suggest you to trade on signals if you are not able to do it in real time, or your internet service is too much slow, you can follow someone's signal or you can do copy trades rather than trading yourself.

asmatariq
2013-05-31, 03:22 PM
excuse me sir

thank

I think you should do long term trades rather than scalping, because scalping is too much risky and your connection is very slow, so it is better to do long term, but you will have to do proper money management, because without proper money management you will not be able to get success.

Avenger
2013-06-01, 12:15 AM
i am a good trader and i believe in long term trades and i mostly did long term trades in forex market because in long term we do trading with relaxation and without any tensions we deal with the forex market so thats why i use the long term trades , Big Profit to earn & without any depressions and tensions.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-01, 03:16 AM
long term is the best for a trader so try to trade in long term and do not thin about your profit because if you trade in long term that is risk free and you must get success from your business this is guaranty.so try to trade in long term all the time that is the best way to earn money.

sahilbutt
2013-06-01, 12:01 PM
yes i am long time trading in this platform becoz it is a good place for me and many traders it is a huge money make place and many traders good in it when the are join it

wqr88
2013-06-01, 12:05 PM
agr hmy long term trading krni ha to sb sy phly hmy is business ka knowledge hasil krna ho ga new bai ko demo account pr kam start krna chayi demo account sy hmy knowledge aor experiences b mlta ha is ttrade ko smj kr jb ap investment lgay gy to ap ko ziada profit mly ga aor ap ko loss b nai ho ga

naziakhan
2013-06-01, 04:22 PM

han bhai stop loss trading ma buhat jarori hay , es liyay hamay hamesha trade stop loss k sath open karni cahiyay , agar hum small lot size sa trade kar rahay hay tu tab bi hamay stop loss jaror use karna cahiyay .:)

shojolhossain001
2013-06-01, 10:07 PM
i think long time trading is good for getting big profit like double profit or more than that , but it is not suitable for all traders , for that you have to have big amount for trading.you also needs economical condition of the currency pairs countries where it will go , if your are sure and have clear idea than you can open trade for long time like for a week or more than that.i think it is very suitable for expert traders .

pagolk
2013-06-02, 02:46 AM
It is an associate professor of nursing indicator imaged, transfer from the Web and insert it about four hours time frame or greater
So your trade for the future, and the luxury of large seeds, you will be able to make use joint DiNapoli preferred to play randomly on a daily schedule ...

matirmoina
2013-06-02, 03:33 AM
Excuse me, Sir, Maine
You want to increase the long heat only unit
Together, you can some long Therm-strategy?
Network of slow scalping strategy

Thank you all very much

forceeee
2013-06-02, 11:01 AM
I would like to be traded in the future and see that letter each time.
I have not the time to describe the diagram
Use a great process to understand how
Depending on the procedure. And leave for 1-2 months

RGX
2013-06-02, 11:06 AM
It's depend on trader strategies. Many traders like long term trading. Some of them like short term trading. If you have big capital then able to do long term trading. If you have small capital then can not do long term trading. it can prove harmful for you. I personally like short term trading. Because when market is moving then you can make profit in short period of time.

abcdrf01
2013-06-02, 12:29 PM
If you want a long time business. Use the test keeper in cash. [Counsel time frame D1 people perceive. If any size > 1 100 candles 20 pips, however, you can follow the candles, candles of all candles do not follow. Therefore the same detection.

ketong
2013-06-02, 12:36 PM
I think the long term trading risks are very small due to the longterm trading we're not glued to gain much money can actually charge our margin, so I think it is a long term investment, and it is a bit of a risk, but it's not the right way to earn lots of money

prince420
2013-06-02, 01:06 PM
Nyc question bro stop loss trading mai buhat zarori hay , es liyay hamay hamesha trade stop loss k sath open karni cahiyay , agar hum small lot size sa trade kar rahay hay tu tab bi hamay stop loss zaror use krna pare ga thanku

eyeytry
2013-06-02, 03:02 PM
I think the strongest warning to date, each of us will your long term Act 250, common in sports, as well as the pre-specified time frame may trade. Just look at the daily cost of operation with 250 EMA. When all investments, we can go in the candlestick and let each of our four weeks of order.

jdon618
2013-06-02, 03:44 PM
Long-term trading Forex trading best chart Ha pain is the daily chart Egad u.s.g. Long Ta Cup. Very small business pain takes Gold Cup gold Cathie Jeff bunch of 0 (zero) aims Jada Shameless. 05 Cathie Khorana. Hum log Jada Han long racing profits over a period of time.

cahyo
2013-06-02, 04:11 PM
I think longterm is a slightly risky trading style even safer, because if we reach a long term and take profit order that much so it was very nice, because as the EU annual range it was only $ 2000 pips so it was very nice

gdkedhr
2013-06-02, 04:21 PM
I think that is by far the most highly effective warning that we must manage the 200 can be long term relocate and dealing with everyday use. Just how they react and the Sears price 200. If you changed the lamp, we can come in and keep buying at least 30 days.They also used this technique.

uritjh
2013-06-02, 07:12 PM
It can turn signals are just a few ideas and need it for some time, as well as the lesson of MACD 4. So you have the time and the luxe transactions, these pills, you can rent DiNapoli au and processed by any utility

lahfji
2013-06-02, 07:27 PM
If a proposal is based on the idea that you will help plot earlier in the period. When you maintain a daily chart yesterday with about 4 hours. Some people take a look at the route chart show downloads, maybe.

limon25
2013-06-02, 07:40 PM
I think that will help business time frame extended expression, you need to look at the larger period and a diagram or a chart. If you want to keep in days and then you think in 5 hours or so, and a daily chart or a graph should be. Some people check out actually and once a week in the chart or the chart of the route you have created.

kihmdj
2013-06-02, 07:56 PM
I look at the table for a long time to survive in the long run, I think I should. If you want to stay the night and day, through which you more or less accept graphics, as well as magazines. Many people may look at the table to determine the address of the week.

kompa
2013-06-08, 08:49 PM
In the set. First and foremost, the placing on the market in the long run. Commercialism, mercantilism others recede. Short-term commercial used to be successful in trading, and for a long time. This means that you will benefit from scalping to succeed in my plan to get the money in cash on me at a glance.

zizu
2013-06-08, 09:25 PM
I have made a few trades. In the first, second, third, long running transactions. In the medium term to short-term trading. Short term trading center, and for a long time for marketing success. This approach to money, you want to at that time for me, I plan to succeed, you can use the surface of the head.

kalma
2013-06-09, 12:58 AM
I think it's going to be even greater in the long run. If you want to carry the day, then each other for four hours and daily charts. Some weekly charts to determine the direction of each other.

gamla
2013-06-09, 01:53 AM
I work with some of the collection. Firstly, the future of the trade. Secondly, thirdly, short-term trading. Short-term deals to get to the city center and the future. This means that you can use to carry out my plan to get the money in cash on me to use card scalped.

joba
2013-06-09, 03:41 PM
I have a company. First, in the long run it will be. The second, the third, the store as soon as possible. His first commercial success in the near future and at the end of the negotiation. Using this method, use my success plan receive money in their desires in a look of scalping.

fhbfdbg
2013-06-09, 04:33 PM
Groups were responsible for the MACD line indicator and transferred online, which is a card when you are high. Their massive teeth the future, DiNapoli used to treat your head prefere are to exchange for a random look at every business day with you.

chodan
2013-06-10, 03:55 AM
The indicator iMACD network administrator and make time for 4 hours or more.
Therefore, your business will have to sit for a long time, and a larger body that enjoys the credibility. India's capital city of random day trading ...

dareking
2013-06-18, 06:36 PM
han bhai stop loss trading ma buhat jarori hay , es liyay hamay hamesha trade stop loss k sath open karni cahiyay , agar hum small lot size sa trade kar rahay hay tu tab bi hamay stop loss jaror use karna cahiyay .:)

waise to mere ko apni trading mein bahut jayda confidence hota hai, isliye main stop loss use nahi karta hoon, bas mera loss ka karan mera high lot hota hai, jo main over confidence mein hokar trading karta hoon, low lot trading mere liye best hai. :)

sunila
2013-06-19, 08:09 AM
forex mai kafi log long term trade karna chaty hain maagr us k leyay ap ko kafi hardwork karna hogi kio k ap ko market ko proper janna ho ga k market kaha move kar rahe hai aur agay kia hona hai then yai position laina market sai kafi mushkil hai agar mil jaye tou ap earning kar sakty hainn...

mark48
2013-06-19, 08:33 AM
yes the best strategy to trade on long term basis is to trade with low lot size because with low lot size you can get much less loss and you account is not in danger when market moves opposite way..

jhuma
2013-06-19, 08:59 AM
I think that the extended deadline for trading with a base that you want to appear in the much larger time frame diagram. If you want to return to the days, you should consider a four-hour and daily chart. Some believe that even the weekly chart to present direction.

indianfxboy
2013-06-19, 10:44 AM
yes long term trading reduces stress and the tensions that many traders go through with scalping or short term trading and to an extent it is more profitable and suitable for those who are doing another job because it does not require much time to do as it can be done with just 5 hours in a week.

MeerTalpur
2013-06-19, 06:13 PM
bhai har kisi ki apni apni marzi hai apna apna andaz hai kuch traders long time terms pe trading karty hain aur kuch short time terms pe trading karty hain meri tarah mujhy to short time pasand hai

shoaib515
2013-06-19, 07:55 PM
han yeh bhi saheeh hey ager ham log is men long term trading strategy ko use kartey hen to is men ham logon ko zarur profit hota hey ager ham aisa naheen kartey to ham chotoi choti trades sey hamen bohot kam profit ho ga mager loss bhi ho sakta hey is men .

ctndr
2013-06-19, 08:23 PM
Long term ke lite ahem daily graph chart check Karna egad. Au long term trading ke lite ahem small lots use Karna Cathie raise - 0.05, aur shameless target Jada Khorana Cathie. ....

erta1653
2013-06-20, 01:56 AM
I think on a commercial basis for the extended period, seems an even bigger time frame chart. If you want to wear, you should explore the 4-hour and daily chart. Some individuals even explore examine the direction on the weekly chart.

mahabub2020
2013-06-20, 09:57 AM
I'm your long-term or long-term forex trading strategy that will ensure our freedoms agree. What's important to you to enjoy a completely non-profit and more time will be spent. It is necessary to emphasize the front of the laptop. A forex trading strategy is a long-term time frame (4 hours + +), the volatility is less strong, but strong resistance line, and price action analysis is correct.

ytutt
2013-06-20, 10:03 AM
I think you long term Forex trading method are going to recognize or maybe people make a full time business more flexibility. And enjoy what is important to you personally and complete without even spending. As a mobile phone may not be able to shoot from PCs. Basically a long range (up to 4) Consisting of any long term Forex currency, low volatility and strong opposition will be even stronger this detailed step check it grand practice.

wabas
2013-06-20, 10:27 PM
long term trade krna ja scalping karn theak hain but long term kar laye hum ko market ka acha knowledge hona chayea kafi experince hona chayea tab he hum long term trade sa earn kar sakte hain

bgrfdcv
2013-06-20, 11:12 PM
I trade in certain arrange. First of all in the long run commercialism. For the second, third, short term term Commerce commercialism. Short term business acumen is used to succeed in the long run, and commercialization. Under this method I use scalping to succeed in my plan to fast money for my wish list.

confer
2013-06-21, 06:56 AM
There is an indicator iMACD, download it from I can use use scalping to reach my idea for hours time frame or larger internet, and place it over 4 I trade with some plan. First, long term trading. Second, Middle term trading Third, short term trading. Short term trading is applied so your trades will be for long term, and enjoy the big pips to reach the middle and long term trading. In this way

hygtfdyu
2013-06-21, 09:22 AM
I trade in a set. First, there is the future commercialization. For the second, third, short term term Commerce commercialism. Short term business acumen is used to succeed in the future and commercialism. In this way I will use, use scalping to succeed in my plan to get money on my wish list in a nutshell.

lkmnjhy
2013-06-21, 10:27 AM
I trade in certain arrange. First, the trade in the long run. For the second, third, the term trade short-term trading. Short-term trading is used in the business center and the long term. Under this approach, I use to use to achieve his plan for scalping to cash in a nutshell for my will.

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:24 AM
haaaay .... Long therm trading...
Just make sure what is the latest trend, spot the best open post position, and just leave it..
Trust your entry point, and make sure equity is big enough for the open post size.. good luck and thanks foor you ... :)

vishadevbhakta
2013-06-30, 09:47 PM
guys log tearm trading bohoti achie hey . is k liya ap ki account balance zada hona joruri hey, or yeah long trem trading kafi profitable hey. thank guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

bolbol_07
2013-07-04, 08:01 PM
Actually long term trading makes more profit. You can use the EMA indicator to catch the price trend.

arbazkhan
2013-07-04, 08:54 PM
Long term trading with low leverage are very useful for trader because long term strategies , with low leverage having less chances to suffer from the loss but having more chances to got the profit so that i prefer to use long term trading.

zahidbd9
2013-07-04, 10:18 PM
long term trading is good for trader because long movement give us long profit with big pips movement.and longterm trade is much safe from scalping trade

hosnim
2013-07-04, 11:34 PM
Trading long term with forex is a safe way of trading.because you will be obliged to chose low lot size and accept big number of lost pio.it is one from the secure way for trading and even if there is losing you will not regret alot

Raj.Kumar
2013-07-05, 05:39 AM
haaaay .... Long therm trading...
Trust your entry point, and make sure equity is big enough for the open post size.. good luck and thanks foor you ... :)

Yes. that's right, a long term need a big margin to use as a stop loss level. so, when a trader want to use a long term strategy, at least he must prepare an enough fund, can be a huge fund, or even small fund with a big leverage as 1:1000 from insta. then place an entry using the smallest Lot Size. But, the result is also as small as the lot size you placed. so, if he want to get an enough profit with a long term, then he must start his trading using a huge fund and a big lot size.

mfaisals123
2013-07-05, 05:50 AM
long term trading is best for treder becse long term trading give us long profit,,,,,,,

reazforex
2013-07-05, 07:30 AM
If you require to swap lifelong. use nifty money direction guys. then I declare you interpret the indication play D1 guys. if any lamp size> 120 pip candle that travel, but not all of the candle gift survey the candel. thence translate itself.

asumomod
2013-10-20, 05:13 PM
Maybe you should calculate your margin to withstand strong so how pips you do not lose much money when using one strategy, this is to prevent you from doing bad things in your trading and should be further prevention namely I guess there was no significant difference, in essence we still generate consistent profits from the market after all if we holding trade to long, we only get small profit as well and what you point out this is one of understanding and the difference between the long and short term.

saipraveen32
2013-10-20, 05:33 PM
in my opinion long term trading is the best trading than short term and to do it, i only use iMacd indicator and alligator indicator to do it , and i personally trade on time frame 1 for long term and M 30 for short term trades, the you should have minimum 250+ pips if you want to trade long term trade and always follow news

zhang hua
2013-10-20, 07:32 PM
Or to see the trend to trade it, with morphological analysis, registered stop-loss and profit, so after that wait, this is the easiest

Mod_e_koyok_wedhus
2013-10-21, 03:26 AM
We need to know global economy condition. while Some Can wait wirh patience and many can not be so patient and so quick to leave/exit the trade. It can be hours, days , weeks and months.. There is a higher chance that our SL will be hit in day trading since the SL is usually short, like about 10 pips to 40 pips. while it depend of our choice by the strategie of trading some prefer long terme defined also by intraday and swing day other prefer short term these one are called scalping its take 1 minute to 5, if we holding trade to long, we only get small profit.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

They need to balance too big. So as to be able to pass some of the short waves, whic in fact In this the position of the trade has to be closed in few minutes after all so what do you want? saclping or long trade? if you understand scalping then do that after all in the long term trade targets set bigger compared to short term trade.

tamim1
2013-10-21, 06:53 AM
Forex trading is not a short term business to make profit it may take month to learn the business and then you will be able to make profit if luck favor you.

fxghost
2013-10-21, 12:14 PM
excuse me sir

thank

bhaiya ji ishi section mein apko kafi strategy mil jayegi long term bhi aur short term bhi apko is section mein hi search krna hoga main to filhaal bhaiya ji short term main jayda bharosa rakhta hu long term ke liye patience nahi hain mere pass

kishor1968
2013-10-21, 12:27 PM
Long time treding karnese jada fayda ho sakta hai jada work yane jada incom khali log ya chhotio my student tranding karke apana kharch apani echha puri ka sakate hai.

rana.shami
2013-10-21, 12:30 PM
yes i am agree long term trading is best forex every one because long tram trading main humain loss k chances kam hote han agar hum just 0.05 ka es se kam average se long term trading kare to easily profitable trader ban sakte han

budiforex
2013-10-22, 02:29 AM
Or if you get afraid then do long trade. but within a day of profit each treder different with g term or short term are not problem, the problem is how much we can earn profit from that order. thus more suitable long term trading done by traders who have large funds.

naziakhan
2013-10-22, 11:41 AM
bhaiya ji ishi section mein apko kafi strategy mil jayegi long term bhi aur short term bhi apko is section mein hi search krna hoga main to filhaal bhaiya ji short term main jayda bharosa rakhta hu long term ke liye patience nahi hain mere pass

g bhai forum ma long term or short term buhat zaida strategies hay aur trader ko strategies talash karna ma zaida mushkil nh ho gi . wo achi strategy find kar k apni trading start kar sakta hay .:good:

fx student
2013-10-22, 11:49 AM
my friend i also do long term trading but some times doing scalping. i use 5ema,100ema in 4hr chart. its give me very good profits. if you want you can use it. hope its help you to make good pips from forex. best of luck.